PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14

Pusspuss
03-20-15, 12:31
Confirming this sighting, I have reviewed her multiple times before, had a dream with her today. Definately my All time favorite, she is working and going to school, so she isn't going to be out much. If you see her, she is worth the time, no questions asked. She is by far the best around, girl next door type, if you met her in another setting you would NEVER guess she was a SW, and you will definately question why she is. Easy 8-9 on the SW scale.Who has a pic of Kassy?

Jet Li
03-21-15, 21:49
Haha, yep. Pic on page 3, she has an in call location tonight. She was my secret for at least a year, I'm kind of jealous that the word got out. I am sure anyone who has been with her can vouch for me when I say she is the best around. Looks and body of a 20 year old, but all skills of a seasoned pro.

Shortylong8
03-26-15, 14:18
Well decided to head to tville to see who was out and didn't see a soul stirring about, so seeing that I have to go to Cocoa. I head that direction, when I get to Peachtree I start my fact finding mission for the headache I've had for some time. I see a slim WSW and I make the scoop, we do LEO chk, and she says her name is jules, not bad looking 5 or 6 on the scale, nice be cup. We make small talk and head to a spot, that's what I hate about cocoa no where to really go in daytime where you can relax a bit, always got to be looking out for LEO. She gives a pretty good BBBJCIM, no dt but overall good job, total damage was 20 tokens and I will repeat if I see her again, no phone, tried to take a couple of pics but she emphatically said no. Blonde hair, blue eyes nice slim frame about 5'6 120 lbs, said she was 45.

Stay Safe and Happy Huntin.

SL8.

NiteDragon
03-28-15, 10:33
The Titusville loop starts at Main street to Park Avenue and includes all the side streets south to South Street. The area is really hit or miss lately but be carefull cause LEO can be heavy in the area.Got pulled over awhile back was only making a shortcut to USA 1. Even though I know about the street walker. But have not seen any lately. Last two I had seen there was a thin blonde with a pissed off look on her face and a decent brunnette.

NiteDragon
03-29-15, 10:46
For my first post my mistake if I did not post right.

But last night I drove tville loop only saw one SW all I could tell was that she was blonde and was walking in one area. Did not feel right for it being a sat night and only one SW out.

Otis407
03-29-15, 21:26
Melbourne 192 area deserted tonight.

LateAgn
03-30-15, 20:27
Well decided to head to tville to see who was out and didn't see a soul stirring about, so seeing that I have to go to Cocoa. I head that direction, when I get to Peachtree I start my fact finding mission for the headache I've had for some time. I see a slim WSW and I make the scoop, we do LEO chk, and she says her name is jules, not bad looking 5 or 6 on the scale, nice be cup. We make small talk and head to a spot, that's what I hate about cocoa no where to really go in daytime where you can relax a bit, always got to be looking out for LEO. She gives a pretty good BBBJCIM, no dt but overall good job, total damage was 20 tokens and I will repeat if I see her again, no phone, tried to take a couple of pics but she emphatically said no. Blonde hair, blue eyes nice slim frame about 5'6 120 lbs, said she was 45.

SL8.Scooped her the other day, good relief in a pinch. Should try hotel on Us1 and 528 across from BP. Or even at BP.

Go Canes
03-31-15, 11:17
Haha, yep. Pic on page 3, she has an in call location tonight. She was my secret for at least a year, I'm kind of jealous that the word got out. I am sure anyone who has been with her can vouch for me when I say she is the best around. Looks and body of a 20 year old, but all skills of a seasoned pro.I had met up with Kasey a year ago and couldn't get enough. Reconnected several times over the past few weeks and she is the best around. Not sure why she is walking and not doing BP. If you see her, take good care of her and she will return the favor! My only regret is that I was out of town when I got her text on the incall. Hopefully she does it again soon!

NiteDragon
03-31-15, 18:29
Went thru loop nothing. Found 2 over near garden and us1. Blonde shoulder nice looking see cup other was a brunette decent the bit of a belly but not bad. Kinda thought it was odd to see 2 outside area.

NiteDragon
03-31-15, 22:09
Went thru loop nothing. Found 2 over near garden and us1. Blonde shoulder nice looking see cup other was a brunette decent the bit of a belly but not bad. Kinda thought it was odd to see 2 outside area.My bad meant south st and us1 near motel at corner. Scoped out area came back and both were gone.

Harold77
03-31-15, 22:30
Went thru loop nothing. Found 2 over near garden and us1. Blonde shoulder nice looking see cup other was a brunette decent the bit of a belly but not bad. Kinda thought it was odd to see 2 outside area.I have seen them on Garden Street before when main has too much police presence.

Jet Li
04-02-15, 21:48
Guys, my appologies, I have an inbox full of messages, I'll reply as I can. I have one device I use for posting on here, and responding is difficult. I don't view this site from home. I'll be in touch as soon as I ge5 the OK to pass on the digits.

Jet.

NiteDragon
04-04-15, 20:50
Did 2 loops in tville. Today last one was at 830 only saw a chunky WSW holding up a phone pole. Did not feel right so went home. Kinda sad on a sat night.

NiteDragon
04-05-15, 09:57
In tville loop I saw 2 WSW today. 1 wearing a blue hoodie sitting down near main and deleon. And the other was a bit older saw some grey in her hair. Made my area check and older one was gone but the blue hoodie was still sitting down. Gave up went home and had some coffee. Might try later.

Shortylong8
04-06-15, 21:43
Was in Cocoa taking care of some business, while riding east on Peachtree see a decent WSW, so I make the turn and make the scoop, tells me her name is Erin. We do LEO check and head to a really safe spot couple miles west. We talk about donation of 20 tokens which is cool by me, and I know its going to be awhile before I get off and it does, she's playing the flute for 30 minutes and not once did she complain or anything, just kept at it, a really decent BBBJCIM and I will repeat if I spot her again, really decent lady, so I tipped her a couple of hams. Told me she was 40, but has a nice body, legs for days and a pair of nice bolt-ons. I would guess she's about 5'6 125 lbs. Good experience.

SL8.

SlammBamm
04-07-15, 00:03
See my report on Erin towards Christmas, she's actually really sexy for a SW, had some bad breaks or doubt she'd be walking, just doesn't look the part, have digits for sm if ya want them?

Was in Cocoa taking care of some business, while riding east on Peachtree see a decent WSW, so I make the turn and make the scoop, tells me her name is Erin. We do LEO check and head to a really safe spot couple miles west. We talk about donation of 20 tokens which is cool by me, and I know its going to be awhile before I get off and it does, she's playing the flute for 30 minutes and not once did she complain or anything, just kept at it, a really decent BBBJCIM and I will repeat if I spot her again, really decent lady, so I tipped her a couple of hams. Told me she was 40, but has a nice body, legs for days and a pair of nice bolt-ons. I would guess she's about 5'6 125 lbs. Good experience.

SL8.

Viking321
04-07-15, 04:37
Any good trolling areas for a possible quick dream on the beaches? I've heard some rumblings out of cape but no verification. Any help would be appreciated.

Be safe.

NiteDragon
04-09-15, 12:01
Had a dream met Malinda or M something. Showed me a good spot after LEO check. Got my pipes good BBJCIM w / spit.

Dirty blonde a cup bit thin. Will have revisit.

Ito217
04-09-15, 20:59
Had a dream met Malinda or M something. Showed me a good spot after LEO check. Got my pipes good BBJCIM w / spit.

Dirty blonde a cup bit thin. Will have revisit.I think you mean Martina. I met her yesterday as well.

Kevin3142
04-12-15, 14:50
Hey guys. Where is the Melbourne Loop. I tried reading back and getting tips. But I have no luck. I check out Aurora and the Sunoco on Avacado. Never seen anything. Any help would be appreciated. Feel free to PM me.

H20 Monger
04-13-15, 19:51
Hey guys. Where is the Melbourne Loop. I tried reading back and getting tips. But I have no luck. I check out Aurora and the Sunoco on Avacado. Never seen anything. Any help would be appreciated. Feel free to PM me.If you were to drive between the Burger King and the Hess near University tonight around 6, you might have seen 3 ladies out.

Kasey, Amanda and a new darker thick girl with thick black hair that I haven't yet met.

Brevard Newbie
04-13-15, 19:57
If you were to drive between the Burger King and the Hess near University tonight around 6, you might have seen 3 ladies out.

Kasey, Amanda and a new darker thick girl with thick black hair that I haven't yet met.Just to clarify "Hess Stations" do not exist anymore, the former Hess Gas Station on Babcock St is now a "Speedway Station".

FlyingScotsman
04-13-15, 21:01
630 pm. Looked like war broke out. 3 sets of uncle's on the side.

Iron City
04-14-15, 07:49
Just to clarify "Hess Stations" do not exist anymore, the former Hess Gas Station on Babcock St is now a "Speedway Station".Certainly most of the Hess stations in Brevard have converted to the Speedway logo. However, as of 2 days ago the station on US 1 still has a Hess sign.

IC.

Bor2332
04-14-15, 10:11
Been driving the loop and other known areas for a few weeks now and nothing! Where's all the fun?

FlyingScotsman
04-14-15, 17:22
Been driving the loop and other known areas for a few weeks now and nothing! Where's all the fun?Went back around 10 pm and got me sum. S something I believe and it was good.

Bor2332
04-15-15, 07:55
Went back around 10 pm and got me sum. S something I believe and it was good.I guess I'll keep trying! Thanks for the info.

FlyingScotsman
04-16-15, 10:46
Any info on Mandy 321-xxx-xx62.

Good or bad, pm me.

Shortylong8
04-16-15, 17:04
Just did the loop, and I mean not a soul is out. Going to check out tville and see who lurking around the corners, but the pickings have been slim here also. Tryn to find some new.

SL8.

WantThePipeTho
04-16-15, 23:24
I picked up Kacey from the Hess gas station about a month ago and she stole property from my car worth about $1000 dollars. I know people have left good reviews about her but I am just stating my experience. If you want to know more in detail PM me. Be careful out there.

TitusVillan
04-19-15, 09:17
Around 8:30 this morning (I am still moderated and don't know when this will show up), the Titusville loop was hopping. Jessie, Ashley and Nikki were all out. I guess that Ashley's BP ad isn't working too well.

I dreamed that I picked up Nikki and took her out to look at the local wildlife. We stopped along the way for a BBBJ with some considerable roaming. She was freshly showered and was looking good. Only downfall is she won't catch so we had to finish with a manual release. Overall an enjoyable time with one of the better looking SWs in this area for the usual damage.

Of course this was only a dream and when Kreskin snaps his fingers I won't remember any of this.

Brevard Newbie
04-19-15, 10:12
Around 8:30 this morning (I am still moderated and don't know when this will show up), the Titusville loop was hopping. Jessie, Ashley and Nikki were all out. I guess that Ashley's BP ad isn't working too well.

I dreamed that I picked up Nikki and took her out to look at the local wildlife. We stopped along the way for a BBBJ with some considerable roaming. She was freshly showered and was looking good. Only downfall is she won't catch so we had to finish with a manual release. Overall an enjoyable time with one of the better looking SWs in this area for the usual damage.

Of course this was only a dream and when Kreskin snaps his fingers I won't remember any of this.Hint: When moderated it is best to state a specific day because "around 8:30 this morning" could be any morning. I am assuming you were referring to Saturday morning?

BN.

Pbfla321
04-19-15, 10:21
Hint: When moderated it is best to state a specific day because "around 8:30 this morning" could be any morning. I am assuming you were referring to Saturday morning?

BN.Well he did post today at 9 am. So I'm assuming he meant Sunday morning.

Brevard Newbie
04-19-15, 11:38
Well he did post today at 9 am. So I'm assuming he meant Sunday morning.He could have submitted his posting yesterday afternoon and it wasnt reviewed until this morning and released by A2. He reported an event at 8:30 am, posted about it and it was reviewed and posted at 9:17 am. Could be today but you really do not know. If it was today A2 is right on the money with his expeditious moderation.

DMarine23
04-19-15, 14:38
Drove the Titusville loop today (Sunday) saw Ashley was good stop but some guy on a bike was riding around telling her where to walk from what I can hear. So I drove on. I did notice a group of guys hanging around the corner watching her so I figured better be safe.

Kevin3142
04-22-15, 12:03
Just to clarify "Hess Stations" do not exist anymore, the former Hess Gas Station on Babcock St is now a "Speedway Station".Thanks. I'll keep checking. I drive up and down there weekly. Must be hitting it at the wrong time.

DMarine23
04-23-15, 04:21
I had a dream with Ashley finally. Guy she knows what she is doing. Great BBBJ. She did say uncle LEO is harassing. So be careful.

FlyingScotsman
04-23-15, 10:54
I had a dream with Ashley finally. Guy she knows what she is doing. Great BBBJ. She did say uncle LEO is harassing. So be careful.I'd have to agree with ya, one of the best BBBJCIM, not bad to look at and a pretty cool chick.

Jimmie East
04-23-15, 17:49
Spotted a nice one southbound of US1 close to 192, any feedback on her? I did not partake.

ToyotaVon
04-23-15, 20:08
A little after 7 pm. Short short jean shorts and knee high DC socks. Looked to good to be true so I just hung back. Going to wait in a little feedback first.

ToyotaVon
04-23-15, 20:45
She is going by Sarah. Impressive body and cute face. Still going to hold off.

NiteDragon
04-23-15, 21:58
Drove thru tville loop around 730 p saw three. Dirty blonde slender that kept walking shown no signs. Another dirty blonde wearing a blue hoodie with a pissed off look on her face. Last was a tall chubby brunette. Did not like looks so left. Might try Friday night.

DK0047
04-24-15, 10:02
A little after 7 pm. Short short jean shorts and knee high DC socks. Looked to good to be true so I just hung back. Going to wait in a little feedback first.She's legit. Confirmed from Amanda Tuesday night. Mid 20's, slender. I think she lives in the area.

It was many and many a year ago.

In a kingdom by the sea.

That a maiden there lived whom you may know.

By the name of ANNABEL LEE;.

And this maiden she lived with no other thought.

Than to love and be loved by me.

DK.

ToyotaVon
04-24-15, 11:18
Sounds like that is her. She did mention she lives in the area. Much appreciated.

She's legit. Confirmed from Amanda Tuesday night. Mid 20's, slender. I think she lives in the area.

It was many and many a year ago.

DK.

ToyotaVon
04-24-15, 11:21
Much appreciated. She did mention that she lives in the area.

She's legit. Confirmed from Amanda Tuesday night. Mid 20's, slender. I think she lives in the area.

DK.

Elusivepirate
04-24-15, 16:42
I visit Brevard County often and never have I seen a SW in north county. Where is this lop I keep hearing about?

Of course this was only a dream and when Kreskin snaps his fingers I won't remember any of this.

DMarine23
04-26-15, 01:26
Look at previous post search the threads that's the advise I got when I asked. Good luck.

Rhodester
04-26-15, 19:53
I was doing a long loop on my bike today and as I was coming into Melbourne heading north, I saw a younger WSW (spinner, yellow top, Brunette, small top (B maybe) looking around and walking slowly near the German place. She look quite doable (is that even a word). I did a long loop over the river and back, she was gone. In her place near the aforementioned Hess, heading south (that doesn't exist anymore? Why would someone say that) say a possibly more experienced (that's a grey top but looked like she had all her teeth) WSW on the crosswalks about a block from Hess. She look like she was getting ready to drop her top. Call it aggressive advertising if you will. I looped back from Toy dealer, she was still in the same crosswalk, still looking like she was going to drop her top. But ya know, maybe LEO was looking as well. I was out for the nice weather, so I wasn't shopping but. Well be careful out there.

FredHasMusic
04-27-15, 17:09
I was doing a long loop on my bike today and as I was coming into Melbourne heading north, I saw a younger WSW (spinner, yellow top, Brunette, small top (B maybe) looking around and walking slowly near the German place. She look quite doable (is that even a word). I did a long loop over the river and back, she was gone. In her place near the aforementioned Hess, heading south (that doesn't exist anymore? Why would someone say that) say a possibly more experienced (that's a grey top but looked like she had all her teeth) WSW on the crosswalks about a block from Hess. She look like she was getting ready to drop her top. Call it aggressive advertising if you will. I looped back from Toy dealer, she was still in the same crosswalk, still looking like she was going to drop her top. But ya know, maybe LEO was looking as well. I was out for the nice weather, so I wasn't shopping but. Well be careful out there.Yellow top was mary. Nice girl. I have digits. Would recommend in a pinch. Def SW but nice girl. Can suck chrome off a hitch.

FLOceanbio
04-29-15, 16:22
Spotted a nice one southbound of US1 close to 192, any feedback on her? I did not partake.Saw this one, can't remember her name, walking down US1 by the Hess the other day so I stopped and offered a ride. As she got into my car an older women yelled out from her yard to stay out of her neighborhood and looked to be writing down my plate. The walker proceeded to hang out my car window and cuss out the older women. I don't need drama so I took her up the street and let her out. I did a LEO check and discussed the rates for future reference, 30 for bare pain relief and 60 for the whole package covered. The LEO check did reveal a lot of shrubbery though.

Shortylong8
04-30-15, 11:46
Decided to make the run. First up was tville and I mean there was no one out, so off to cocoa I go, same thing not a soul out and about, looked like a ghost town, uncle must seriously be tightening down. They need to leave this precious doves alone, all they're trying to do is eat, I'll try later and see who's about if anyone decides to come out, so that I may feed them.

Stay Safe an Happy Huntin.

SL8.

TitusVillan
05-01-15, 14:59
Be careful out there on the Titusville loop today. I just ran through that area at 2:30 Friday afternoon and none of the regulars were out.

The only one out was a BSW that I have never seen before and one block east on Main sat Uncle LEO in the back of the vacant lot at Main and DeLeon.

Caution is the word for the day.

FredHasMusic
05-01-15, 15:20
Did someone have the digits for Cassie? I lost them ages ago. I've done the loop, the usual haunts, no luck. She has a certain skill. Would be nice to see her again. Worth mentioning, she got my wallet a few years back. I saw her again after, YMMV.

NiteDragon
05-01-15, 18:37
Be careful out there on the Titusville loop today. I just ran through that area at 2:30 Friday afternoon and none of the regulars were out.

The only one out was a BSW that I have never seen before and one block east on Main sat Uncle LEO in the back of the vacant lot at Main and DeLeon.

Caution is the word for the day.Did the loop an hour before you. Saw BSW she did not walk around but stayed in same spot.

ToyotaVon
05-01-15, 22:02
She is around the Hess on US1 most days. She is pretty easy to find imo. Also, why would you want to see her again if she got you for your wallet??

Did someone have the digits for Cassie? I lost them ages ago. I've done the loop, the usual haunts, no luck. She has a certain skill. Would be nice to see her again. Worth mentioning, she got my wallet a few years back. I saw her again after, YMMV.

FredHasMusic
05-02-15, 12:53
She is around the Hess on US1 most days. She is pretty easy to find imo. Also, why would you want to see her again if she got you for your wallet??Like I said, that was years ago. I had gotten a rapport going since then, but lost contact when I was involved in a ltr. Can you at least direct me to which Hess?

Thanks. She had skills. I wouldn't mind another dream. Why not? I'm single.

FlyingScotsman
05-02-15, 20:52
Tville. Drove thru around 1 pm and only 1 WSW was out, my guess everyone else still recovering from Friday night. LOL.

Peachtree. I kinda seriously gave up driving this area. Seems to always have zero activity since the Treatment center started up. About 3 yrs now.

IMHO LEO must have drove everyone underground or out.

Penguin 2222
05-02-15, 21:29
Like I said, that was years ago. I had gotten a rapport going since then, but lost contact when I was involved in a ltr. Can you at least direct me to which Hess?

Thanks. She had skills. I wouldn't mind another dream. Why not? I'm single.There is only one on US1 in Melbourne, although it is a Speedway now.

Rhodester
05-02-15, 22:11
I really don't know about the "Speedway". For that matter the SW. But I do know I passed a HESS just north of, I believe, University. Maybe Line, I get them confused. Whatever the case. There is still a HESS unless they changed it within the last 3 hours. Don't think so. Some folks need to drive a little bit further south of 192 on 1. Just a thought.

There is only one on US1 in Melbourne, although it is a Speedway now.

GalWatcher
05-03-15, 08:23
I am also confused with all the discussion about "Speedway". Just north of University Blvd on US Hwy 1, there is a Hess Station there. I've been there twice in the last 8-days (Friday being the most recent visit), and it is definitely a Hess. And regarding the SWs, there were 2 available on my first visit and one available on my Friday visit.

I really don't know about the "Speedway". For that matter the SW. But I do know I passed a HESS just north of, I believe, University. Maybe Line, I get them confused. Whatever the case. There is still a HESS unless they changed it within the last 3 hours. Don't think so. Some folks need to drive a little bit further south of 192 on 1. Just a thought.

ToyotaVon
05-03-15, 09:56
I drive by it a minimum of two times a day. It is not a Speedway.

There is only one on US1 in Melbourne, although it is a Speedway now.

Brevard Newbie
05-03-15, 12:42
I drive by it a minimum of two times a day. It is not a Speedway.The Speedway is at Florida Ave and Babcock. Most Hess Stations are now Speedways but the station on US 1 has not changed names yet. The sale took place over a year ago so not sure why the name has not changed.

Member #5106
05-03-15, 13:10
The Speedway is at Florida Ave and Babcock. Most Hess Stations are now Speedways but the station on US 1 has not changed names yet. The sale took place over a year ago so not sure why the name has not changed.It's a franchise so it'll be the last round. Speedway is supporting the private franchise holders.

But will eventually acquire the us1 location unless the owners decide to switch to another company.

FredHasMusic
05-03-15, 13:47
It's a franchise so it'll be the last round. Speedway is supporting the private franchise holders.

But will eventually acquire the us1 location unless the owners decide to switch to another company.Which ironically leads back to my question. Where can I find Cassie? Tow-mater or tah-mahter. Where is she? Would be a fun reunion. I understand you're going to say the speedway, but where? Thanks.

Brevard Newbie
05-03-15, 14:25
It's a franchise so it'll be the last round. Speedway is supporting the private franchise holders.

But will eventually acquire the us1 location unless the owners decide to switch to another company.Thanks for clarifying. I thought all Hess Stations were corporate but guess not. In a lot of cities it seems the Streetwalkers hang around the Hess Stations. I live a few miles from the Speedway on Babcock and will check it out when passing by at night. Normally I patronize elsewhere but will start filling up at Speedway.

ToyotaVon
05-03-15, 19:23
Near the Hess north of university on US 1.

which ironically leads back to my question. Where can i find cassie? Tow-mater or tah-mahter. Where is she? Would be a fun reunion. I understand you're going to say the speedway, but where? Thanks.

Katsumoto
05-04-15, 20:53
Near the Hess north of university on US 1.Stop in and get some chicken tenders, best chicken tenders in Brevard out of that Hess!

Big Dog2
05-05-15, 01:46
Stop in and get some chicken tenders, best chicken tenders in Brevard out of that Hess!I don't post much anymore but I am still a avid reader. Come on guy's 12 out of the last 14 posts on this thread are about a gas station and is it a Hess or Speedway. Who gives a fuck tread is about pussy on the hoof not gas stations. The reason for not posting I was out of state for awhile

Stay safe.

Bd2.

FloridaRecruit
05-05-15, 06:01
I don't post much anymore but I am still a avid reader. Come on guy's 12 out of the last 14 posts on this thread are about a gas station and is it a Hess or Speedway. Who gives a fuck tread is about pussy on the hoof not gas stations. The reason for not posting I was out of state for awhile

Stay safe.

Bd2.Agree, and none of it helpful. Gas stations have a physical address. What difference does the name make? Give us the address, 1234 US1 in Melboring or whatever. Sort of like the backpage reviewers who never post links.

Cycling
05-05-15, 14:27
Stop in and get some chicken tenders, best chicken tenders in Brevard out of that Hess!The Hess in question is at 2903 S Harbor Blvd but other than good cooking there's nothing special about it. I got me some fried catfish, chicken gizzards and chicken livers. My stomach is full but I still have a throbbing headache.

Cycling.

TitusVillan
05-05-15, 14:37
Ashley (Tori on BP) is out on the stroll by the Salvation Army. She is wearing a black tank top with white shorts. It was around 2:15.

Did not see any others out.

Rhodester
05-06-15, 02:23
OK I started this Hess crap to point out that a fellow member wasn't giving out good direction. That's it. As to all the folks that agree, thank you. But if it really meant a hill of SH-T, then more of you would be getting headache relief instead of fried chicken lips. So PLEASE. Do not respond, let's just drop it.

Agree, and none of it helpful. Gas stations have a physical address. What difference does the name make? Give us the address, 1234 US1 in Melboring or whatever. Sort of like the backpage reviewers who never post links.

Otis407
05-06-15, 11:59
Which kasey are you referring to.

I picked up Kacey from the Hess gas station about a month ago and she stole property from my car worth about $1000 dollars. I know people have left good reviews about her but I am just stating my experience. If you want to know more in detail PM me. Be careful out there.

Member #5033
05-07-15, 20:19
I never realized people from all over got online to talk about these chickas outside my front door LOL. I have a bedroom window, front line view, so don't be jealous!! Ashley's a pro, but she's shootin dope and she'll rob you blind in a heart beat. But God bless her and those god given BBBJCIM skills.

Now truth be told, I don't care for mean wh043's. I like the nice wh043's that smile at you. Having said that, Mandy doesn't know this yet but I swear by the old gods and the new that I WILL marry her one day. She is by far my favorite. I hadn't seen her for a while, but she's been back around for the past week with an amazing cornbread booty and those delightfully luscious red Julia Roberts lips.

I hadn't seen Michelle in a few weeks that I can remember. She's definitely the coolest when her dude's being chill to her, it was rough for a while. I'm not sure if I've seen Jesse in a few days either.

Anyways. HAHA.

NiteDragon
05-07-15, 20:23
On way home drove through tville loop. Only saw 1 SW and she was the chubby one. With that SW being the only one. I went home.

NiteDragon
05-12-15, 11:33
Drove through tville loop and saw a brunette SW that knew how to swing them hips. If only I could have been able to get some relief for my headache. She could teach some of those I have seen working the loop how to swing it like she does. BTW she was wearing a red tank top and a black mini skirt.

GalWatcher
05-17-15, 13:15
But the Hess on US Hwy 1 just north of University Blvd now has a cloth "Marathon" sign hanging in front of the Hess sign. So it looks like it is now being converted to a Marathon. And on a side-note, it has been really quiet along this area lately.

The Hess in question is at 2903 S Harbor Blvd but other than good cooking there's nothing special about it. I got me some fried catfish, chicken gizzards and chicken livers. My stomach is full but I still have a throbbing headache.

Cycling.

Jet Li
05-20-15, 18:25
Just ran across a new girl, not quite a spinner but definately new to the area and looking for bizness in all the wrong places. Check out her review, ran across her I. Eau gallie area. http://www.my2centsreviews.com/1591425/Italian-Jersey-Gal-Just-Moved-and-Ready-to-Meet-Mature-Upscale-Gentleman----24--years-old-Escort-Erotic-Massage-space-coast--fl.

NiteDragon
05-20-15, 19:40
Ran into a WSW at the bank needing a ride. On the way to drop her off at subway. Good BBBJ could not finish due to area getting busy. Did not get her name. But she has shoulder length light brown hair, and a spinner build. Was wearing a white tank top and jean shorts. Got to repeat to finish.

Big Dre
05-21-15, 09:32
Your post provides absolutely NO real information. No location, no name, not even a real description. So I may be wrong, but I call bullshit on this one.

Ran into a WSW at the bank needing a ride. On the way to drop her off at subway. Good BBBJ could not finish due to area getting busy. Did not get her name. But she has shoulder length light brown hair, and a spinner build. Was wearing a white tank top and jean shorts. Got to repeat to finish.

NiteDragon
05-21-15, 10:30
Your post provides absolutely NO real information. No location, no name, not even a real description. So I may be wrong, but I call bullshit on this one.Sorry but I met her in tville at the Wells Fargo by the river. Took her to subway where US1 splits. She is about 5'5".

Crave It
05-21-15, 14:58
Drove the loop Monday the 18th and did the usual LEO check. Spotted Ashley on Main near Deleon. Did a couple of right hand turns and scooped on a side street. She looked good with shoulder length hair and had a hint of perfume. Agreed on a number and took her back to my hotel room. It would have been better for a BJ instead of a lay because of a pussy odor. Also while I was laying pipe, her damn cell phone was constantly going off. Guess her pimp boyfriend was checking on her but what a distraction. With all that said, I didn't like that plus she has a pissy attitude. She never removes her top. Not much there anyway. I asked her if it was ok to give out her digits and she said it was ok. So here they are: 321-205-5396. Happy hunting and be safe!

H20 Monger
05-23-15, 12:25
LEO has been warning girls and then rounding up those that remain.
(see the FL today pages).

The smarter ones with options are off the streets (i. e. Kasey).
Some of the more desperate could still be found this week:

South: (BK to Hess / Marathon).
"Amanda" - still out, looking rougher and skinnier but still she does a decent job. She complained about a $70 ticket for jaywalking (for crossing US1 not at a light).
"Bonnie - Curly hair, glasses, Hides in the park, also a bit worn but still gives a decent BBJ.
"Melissa" - Clearly was once hot, now very worn. Gives great deep BBJ, asks for too much, and was tweaking badly. (gone for a while now).
"Sally" - grey haired older girl, usually on a bike. Best skills out there.

Mid afternoon seems best to find them.

North (Aurora area).
"Amber"- Gone for a while since last week.
"Kelly"- still around, mostly seen hanging with her new BF.

Otis407
05-23-15, 14:59
I can't seem to find the fl today pages you're referring to.

[AQUOTE=H20 Monger;2480018]LEO has been warning girls and then rounding up those that remain.

(see the FL today pages).

The smarter ones with options are off the streets (I. E. Kasey).

Some of the more desperate could still be found this week:

South: (BK to Hess / Marathon).

"Amanda" - still out, looking rougher and skinnier but still she does a decent job. She complained about a $70 ticket for jaywalking (for crossing US1 not at a light).

"Bonnie. Curly hair, glasses, Hides in the park, also a bit worn but still gives a decent BBJ.

"Melissa" - Clearly was once hot, now very worn. Gives great deep BBJ, asks for too much, and was tweaking badly. (gone for a while now).

"Sally" - grey haired older girl, usually on a bike. Best skills out there.

Mid afternoon seems best to find them.

North (Aurora area).

"Amber"- Gone for a while since last week.

"Kelly"- still around, mostly seen hanging with her new BF. [ / QUOTE].

H20 Monger
05-23-15, 22:45
I can't seem to find the fl today pages you're referring to.No news reports, just a lot of familiar faces showing in the photo galleries these last two weeks, and word from some still out there that they are getting hassled to go elsewhere by LEO.

FloridaRecruit
05-28-15, 22:23
Might someone please define the loop. I am in town for several days and I am curious.

Jet Li
05-29-15, 15:09
Found another one for the team ran across Terra this morning on aurora by the be. P. She was walking with another new face. Scooped her up and she advised that she had a place. Real down. To earth, had a 2 bad scars from a caf accident on her chest and ankle, Definitely a bad girl and likes her meds, but a safe freak and otherwise TGTBT. Her in call was a mess! I advise of a car date or if you have a spot. I dreamed that started off with a very good lapdance (she told me she used to strip) BBBJ, mish, doggy, cg to finish, talked for a bit, I asked if she was interested in meeting people, so she said yes and let me snap some pics for you fellas. Her bod is top not for this area, AWESOME TITS!! Damage was $80 for the half and was DAMN worth it. Kasey used to be my go to girl but she moved to AZ, this is on par or better if you have tried K. PM for digitts, let's keep this one around.

Big Dog2
05-29-15, 20:52
This post is 2 weeks old I was at he gas station at Clearlake & Lake Rds in Cocoa. When I came out a tall girl slim not skinny was coming in. She pushed on the door the same time that I did we both laughed and struck up a conversation. Long story short she got in my car and agreed to go to my hideout. I had heard of this girl before but I don't remember whear or when.

Got naked right away nice set of Bolton's Very nice BBBJCIM she has a lot of drama in her life I just told her I did not want to hear about it and she stoped. Damage 40 I will repeat I have text only number if anybody wants it pm me She agreed to give the number to senior members only.

Stay safe.

Bd2.

Coconut1184
05-29-15, 21:55
I also saw her yesterday. Same experience. She said CFS is available. Outcalls only. I was given her info from a sm. He said to keep her mouth full. LOL. Works for me. She is 40 ish, cute, and worked for me. I will repeat.

Coconut1184
05-30-15, 00:34
This post is 2 weeks old I was at he gas station at Clearlake & Lake Rds in Cocoa. When I came out a tall girl slim not skinny was coming in. She pushed on the door the same time that I did we both laughed and struck up a conversation. Long story short she got in my car and agreed to go to my hideout. I had heard of this girl before but I don't remember whear or when.

Got naked right away nice set of Bolton's Very nice BBBJCIM she has a lot of drama in her life I just told her I did not want to hear about it and she stoped. Damage 40 I will repeat I have text only number if anybody wants it pm me She agreed to give the number to senior members only.

Stay safe.

Bd2.I saw Erin Thurs night. Erin is a cutie. 40 yo but doesn't look it. Very nice body and gorgeous legs, I think. Real cool, tries to please. Same deal BBBJCIM. Cfs is available. I believe she's in Melbourne now but drives. She is fun. I was told by a sm you got to keep her mouth busy or she will talk. Ha. Fine by me. I was smiling at the end and will def repeat.

WardJames
05-31-15, 23:33
Took a ride to t. Ville Wednesday around 8 pm. Was just about to give up when I saw Nikki by boggs. Picked her up took a ride out by the refuge. Let me say I saw her a couple of times when she was on BP nice girl tight little pussy great oral skills slight pill habit than. Let me say when we got to my spot we agreed on 30 for BBBJCIM. So everything is going good I ask her to take her shirt off and started letting my hands wander that's when she starts asking for more money I told her what we agreed to she says she's pill sick and needs more money at that point I took her back to Main St and called it a day.

SlammBamm
06-02-15, 00:28
I saw her tnite, worse date I've ever had, more to follow just too pissed off to write it right now.

Found another one for the team ran across Terra this morning on aurora by the be. P. She was walking with another new face. Scooped her up and she advised that she had a place. Real down. To earth, had a 2 bad scars from a caf accident on her chest and ankle, Definitely a bad girl and likes her meds, but a safe freak and otherwise TGTBT. Her in call was a mess! I advise of a car date or if you have a spot. I dreamed that started off with a very good lapdance (she told me she used to strip) BBBJ, mish, doggy, cg to finish, talked for a bit, I asked if she was interested in meeting people, so she said yes and let me snap some pics for you fellas. Her bod is top not for this area, AWESOME TITS!! Damage was $80 for the half and was DAMN worth it. Kasey used to be my go to girl but she moved to AZ, this is on par or better if you have tried K. PM for digitts, let's keep this one around.

Hodar
06-02-15, 07:46
Found another one for the team ran across Terra this morning on aurora by the be. P. She was walking with another new face. Scooped her up and she advised that she had a place. Real down. To earth, had a 2 bad scars from a caf accident on her chest and ankle, Definitely a bad girl and likes her meds, but a safe freak and otherwise TGTBT. Her in call was a mess! I advise of a car date or if you have a spot. I dreamed that started off with a very good lapdance (she told me she used to strip) BBBJ, mish, doggy, cg to finish, talked for a bit, I asked if she was interested in meeting people, so she said yes and let me snap some pics for you fellas. Her bod is top not for this area, AWESOME TITS!! Damage was $80 for the half and was DAMN worth it. Kasey used to be my go to girl but she moved to AZ, this is on par or better if you have tried K. PM for digitts, let's keep this one around.Thanks brother, once again this county may be on track. It is encouraging to.

See members posting SW PICS as I used to. I have dozed off due to years of vague references and unverified sources. Great pics and not a bad body on this SW.

NiteDragon
06-02-15, 08:50
Drove thru loop and saw decent looking blonde near boggs. Would have stopped but some dude on bike too close to her. Took a quick pic of her. Any info not bad looking as I drove by.

FlyingScotsman
06-02-15, 13:40
The dude on the bike is her pathetic pimp, with a felony rap sheet a mile long. She does the stroll to support both there medication habbits. . 60 will get you all hole access-she loves it deep. Can't wait for her to start lactation.

Drove thru loop and saw decent looking blonde near boggs. Would have stopped but some dude on bike too close to her. Took a quick pic of her. Any info not bad looking as I drove by.

SlammBamm
06-02-15, 19:20
Ok so here's a pathetic excuse for a dream, so after seeing Jet's review on Terra I thought I'd give her a go. I texted her on Sunday and after going thru usual pleasantries setup something for later that evening, okay so the time came & went and I got no reaponse from Terra, a few hours later she txts that she had something come up,* no biggie said I'll hyu another time.

So I get a text last night saying "hey I'm free if ya want to get together" so texted her and setup time for 2 hrs later and off I went.

Get to her place and as Jet said place is a total fuckin mess, she says she's in middle of packing to move, been there done that no problem.

Go to her room she starts yapping about bf in jail, roomate mom is hassling her blah, blah etc. Mention I'd heard she's got good stripper moves so let's start there, says ya can lay marios on dresser & I'd planned an hr and didn't see any mgt signs or anyone else there so no worries, start getting comfortable (before marios are placed) as we're getting comfortable she says "oh BTW I'm on my period & forgot".

WHAT, how do you forget you're on your period,* she says "I forget sometimes" shoulda been clue right there to pack it in and leave as that's pretty messed up to drop that last second but I'm there and she looks like fun so what the hell, she just saved me a bunch of marios whether she knows it or not but figure hell, I'll have dance, get some DT and make the most out of it so I drop 1/2 donation on dresser & she doesn't even look at it, I get comfy & she starts dancing at which point I had to tell her to get naked,* seriously I got to tell ya that ugh whatever, she strips down to g-string resumes dancing pull her close & I get "oh I don't kiss" so no GFE date happening here and again whatever. A few minutes that I lay back and let her start her dictation, again I got to direct her and tell her what to do as she's basically flailing.

She finally gets a rythem going and hear her roomate come in house, she knocks on bdrm door asking her questions and I fuckin kid you not Terra actually tries to answer her with her mouthful, Terra says "hang on be right back" are you fucking kidding me!

She stops, gets up and goes to talk to her roomate with me sprawled out on her disaster of a bed with junior getting frustratedshe comes back & starts back at it, again roomate starts yelling from outside bdrm door some shit about needing $40 and at this point I'm getting pissed, Terra again says "hang on be right back" leaves the room arguing with her roomate and comes right back to start again. For maybe 30 sec or so and then again says "hang on" at this point I'm thinking this has got to be a fuckin joke.

When she leaves the room I get up and grab the donation all but $20 if it off dresser stuff it in my jeans & this time Terra comes back in room and says "so what do ya want to do" well I'd like to talk about Greece's economic collapse and the impact on the free world, I'm thinking what the FUCK do you think I want to do, I tell her I want you to finish what you started.

Terra gets a mopey look on her face & says "Okay well lay back down I guess" at this point I say fuck it this ain't working, start getting dressed and she says "I can call you tomorrow" LMFAO, yea that's going to happen, I guess she thought that I left the donation on her dresser for a makeup date, fat fucking chance doll.

I guess her roomate scored whatever their IOC candy is and she was more interested in getting "on the horse" than providing services. I bolt so basically 20 marios for a decent dance and a weak ass 1/2 BJ, total waste of time.

Hodar
06-02-15, 21:10
Ok so here's a pathetic excuse for a dream, so after seeing Jet's review on Terra I thought I'd give her a go. I texted her on Sunday and after going thru usual pleasantries setup something for later that evening, okay so the time came & went and I got no reaponse from Terra, a few hours later she txts that she had something come up,* no biggie said I'll hyu another time.

So I get a text last night saying "hey I'm free if ya want to get together" so texted her and setup time for 2 hrs later and off I went.

Get to her place and as Jet said place is a total fuckin mess, she says she's in middle of packing to move, been there done that no problem.

Go to her room she starts yapping about bf in jail, roomate mom is hassling her blah, blah etc. Mention I'd heard she's got good stripper moves so let's start there, says ya can lay marios on dresser & I'd planned an hr and didn't see any mgt signs or anyone else there so no worries, start getting comfortable (before marios are placed) as we're getting comfortable she says "oh BTW I'm on my period & forgot".

WHAT, how do you forget you're on your period,* she says "I forget sometimes" shoulda been clue right there to pack it in and leave as that's pretty messed up to drop that last second but I'm there and she looks like fun so what the hell, she just saved me a bunch of marios whether she knows it or not but figure hell, I'll have dance, get some DT and make the most out of it so I drop 1/2 donation on dresser & she doesn't even look at it, I get comfy & she starts dancing at which point I had to tell her to get naked,* seriously I got to tell ya that ugh whatever, she strips down to g-string resumes dancing pull her close & I get "oh I don't kiss" so no GFE date happening here and again whatever. A few minutes that I lay back and let her start her dictation, again I got to direct her and tell her what to do as she's basically flailing.

She finally gets a rythem going and hear her roomate come in house, she knocks on bdrm door asking her questions and I fuckin kid you not Terra actually tries to answer her with her mouthful, Terra says "hang on be right back" are you fucking kidding me!

She stops, gets up and goes to talk to her roomate with me sprawled out on her disaster of a bed with junior getting frustratedshe comes back & starts back at it, again roomate starts yelling from outside bdrm door some shit about needing $40 and at this point I'm getting pissed, Terra again says "hang on be right back" leaves the room arguing with her roomate and comes right back to start again. For maybe 30 sec or so and then again says "hang on" at this point I'm thinking this has got to be a fuckin joke.

When she leaves the room I get up and grab the donation all but $20 if it off dresser stuff it in my jeans & this time Terra comes back in room and says "so what do ya want to do" well I'd like to talk about Greece's economic collapse and the impact on the free world, I'm thinking what the FUCK do you think I want to do, I tell her I want you to finish what you started.

Terra gets a mopey look on her face & says "Okay well lay back down I guess" at this point I say fuck it this ain't working, start getting dressed and she says "I can call you tomorrow" LMFAO, yea that's going to happen, I guess she thought that I left the donation on her dresser for a makeup date, fat fucking chance doll.

I guess her roomate scored whatever their IOC candy is and she was more interested in getting "on the horse" than providing services. I bolt so basically 20 marios for a decent dance and a weak ass 1/2 BJ, total waste of time."Terra actually tries to answer her with her Mouth full".

That is some pretty funny stuff SB, you can't make this stuff up.

SlammBamm
06-02-15, 23:03
Been with sp's who refused to shut of their phones / texts but that was a 1st even for me.

"Terra actually tries to answer her with her Mouth full".

That is some pretty funny stuff SB, you can't make this stuff up.

Jet Li
06-03-15, 21:41
Sorry haven't been on in a while. Man I deleted that chicks phone number. My second experience was just as Slamm stated. Set up the date and when I get there she tells me she is on her period and "I guess I can give you head" whatever went for that, but she did a half ass job. The older roomate what screaming while trying to clean that mess of a house. Then of course a neighbor stopped by saying they had called the cops because of all the traffic. So both roomates want me to take them, "so it wouldt look bad. What the fuuuuu? While they where sorting there problems I slipped out the front door, into my car and off into the sunset. Fuck that drama!!

Shortylong8
06-13-15, 00:15
Just ran the peachtree loop, not a soul out. Something went down flashing lights and LEO everywhere. Be safe brothers, off to tville.

Stay Ssfe and Happy Huntin.

SL8.

Lookin3
06-15-15, 13:33
Cruising US1 south of 192 and saw a long legged brunette walking by the tile store. Turned around, pulled over, and offered her a ride. Said her name was Tree, short for Trina. Brunette, long hair, long thin legs, decent face, a solid 7 on the SW scale. Took a ride to a secluded spot and quoted. 4 for head and. 6 for FS, for the extra 20 I got both. Good technique and a nice personality, I'll keep an eye out for her.

H20 Monger
06-17-15, 23:11
Cruising US1 south of 192 and saw a long legged brunette walking by the tile store. Turned around, pulled over, and offered her a ride. Said her name was Tree, short for Trina. Brunette, long hair, long thin legs, decent face, a solid 7 on the SW scale. Took a ride to a secluded spot and quoted. 4 for head and. 6 for FS, for the extra 20 I got both. Good technique and a nice personality, I'll keep an eye out for her.Thanks.

Tree was always a favorite of mine. A fun Time. I'll be looking out for her again.
On the North side, Amber is back from her short vacation looking good with that little bit of that healthy glow they often get.
Kelly is out too.

ForFunNow84
06-20-15, 15:33
The dude on the bike is her pathetic pimp, with a felony rap sheet a mile long. She does the stroll to support both there medication habbits. . 60 will get you all hole access-she loves it deep. Can't wait for her to start lactation.Any idea what her name is? I have driven past her several times, hope to pick her up soon.

Crave It
06-25-15, 15:16
She looks like Ashley. See my post on June 18th about her. She has that long blondish-reddish hair and hangs out around there. She's an up tight * with an attitude plus a smelly crotch. She keeps in constant contact with her pimp with the cell phone. Really annoying. I would not pick her up again.

Lookin3
06-26-15, 11:01
There's a blonde walking around the Sunoco lately who's been around on and off for a couple of years. Nice thin legs and ass, hair pulled up, some tats, jean shorts usually. I've passed her by a dozen or more times because I get a weird vibe, not LEO, but my spidey sense says no even though my little head says yes. I'm sure that some of my fellow mongers know her, any intel? Thanks.

SlammBamm
06-26-15, 19:27
Got to be amber, great head game but that's all, she's a lez with a butch "wife" so that's all she does, hope that helps.

There's a blonde walking around the Sunoco lately who's been around on and off for a couple of years. Nice thin legs and ass, hair pulled up, some tats, jean shorts usually. I've passed her by a dozen or more times because I get a weird vibe, not LEO, but my spidey sense says no even though my little head says yes. I'm sure that some of my fellow mongers know her, any intel? Thanks.

Jet Li
06-26-15, 21:41
Was out after the gym and made a pass behind the Sunoco at Aurora. New girl I haven't seen before, Nice brunette mid to late 20's in blue dress, white heels, thick but not fat, tattoos on both thighs. Approached and she wants to party but asks how much, because she isn't a "Jackson " type because she posts on the opposite front page ad needs at least. 6 for anything. I tell her I have a Jackson, she says drive around and and if no one else shows we can ride. Make the loop ad the scoop, she then gives me the "money up frnt because I've been robbed before" and she knows a spot, I advise of another but she! Is persistent, advises its her friends spot and we can park behind, well turns out I know her " friend, she gives horrible headache relief, so I concur. We pull up ad she says, let me go tell her its me so she went weird out. LOL, after 2 minutes I see headlights and a little black car speeds off to Sunoco, I always have the ability to both recover my capital ad protect myself at all times and really wanted my Jackson back, instead I call it yet another $20 life lesson.

Jet Li
06-26-15, 21:43
She said her name was Brianna on backpage, but I fund nothing.

FlyingScotsman
06-27-15, 16:17
Probably this one.

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/brianna-italians-finest-26/10983955

Was out after the gym and made a pass behind the Sunoco at Aurora. New girl I haven't seen before, Nice brunette mid to late 20's in blue dress, white heels, thick but not fat, tattoos on both thighs. Approached and she wants to party but asks how much, because she isn't a "Jackson " type because she posts on the opposite front page ad needs at least. 6 for anything. I tell her I have a Jackson, she says drive around and and if no one else shows we can ride. Make the loop ad the scoop, she then gives me the "money up frnt because I've been robbed before" and she knows a spot, I advise of another but she! Is persistent, advises its her friends spot and we can park behind, well turns out I know her " friend, she gives horrible headache relief, so I concur. We pull up ad she says, let me go tell her its me so she went weird out. LOL, after 2 minutes I see headlights and a little black car speeds off to Sunoco, I always have the ability to both recover my capital ad protect myself at all times and really wanted my Jackson back, instead I call it yet another $20 life lesson.

She said her name was Brianna on backpage, but I fund nothing.

NiteDragon
07-08-15, 13:34
On an errand went thru tville loop around 1 pm and noticed 2 SW across from boggs gas near white fence. A brunette and a blonde. Brunette I've had decent BJ (in my opinion she was trying to win a race to see how fast before I popped) but no cim, nice a cup. Blonde not sure about but have seen around before. Tat around her upper left. Would not mind sampling the blonde.

Shortylong8
07-09-15, 17:19
Headed out that way last night to see if I could catch up with Lauren, and see who else may be strolling. Was heading east on preachtree when I see a thick WSW at the railroad tracks, made the scoop right behind the gas station before US1. We do LEO check nice see-cup, long blondish hair says her name is Dee, ok. I'm hungry as hell so I ask her if she's hungry, she says sure. Go to sonic and get that out of the way and try and find a spot, that's what I hate most about cocoa, don't know of any good spots. So we finally do find one and she starts out really good and then here we go with the stopping every 15 damn sec's, I'm like WTF is this shit, and I must add, she was on cloud 40. So I tell her forget it and give her 2 linc's, and drop her off at fiske and 520. So was out of 10 and a meal. Could have been worse. Then I head to tville and there wasn't a soul out only LEO. Well what is a guy to do, so I head home. Would someone please let me know of some spots in cocoa where its cool to partake in our hobby, and not have to worry about LEO sneaking up on you, prefer the great outdoors. If I were to see her again I might partake if she's not to up there, but if she's where she was last night, I'd have to pass her by. Has a really nice face, not hard on the eyes at all brothers.

SL8.

SpongeBob777
07-20-15, 22:24
I drive peach tree 6 times a day because it's on my way to work and I like the view LOL.

Street walker are so not my thing but I like helping out here.

I was there today and saw the older skinny blonde and young thick blonde out. Than at lunch I saw a new girl cute peite black short hair. Than on the way home saw another one I hadn't seen peite long black hair could tell if she was cute it was pouring she was at the store. Just some info for you guys. Will try to get pictures to post.

SpongeBob777
07-21-15, 07:55
Three girls out this morning. Two young and cute one I couldn't tell. Tried to get pictures but didn't work. Could someone pm on how to upload them I will have some soon bit don't know how to post them. Like I said before SW are noty thing but trying to help out fellowon gets.

BigLover77
07-21-15, 09:26
I have had dreams about three of these ladies.

Kelly -Pretty brunette, early 30's possibly probably around 5'8, on the slim side. Met her hanging around the bar, she was really quiet and reserved but we found a good place to sit. BBBJ and swallowed. Would repeat.

Amber. Blonde, mid to late 20's around 5'7, skinny, tattoos, met her walking behind the Sunoco, she gave an ok BBBJ, since she has a wife she was unable to do anything else which left me disappointed. Since my encounter with her another girl told me she is now an informant to LEO so I suggest you stay away, not worth the risk.

Unsure- brunette, mid 30's, probably around 5'4, tattoos. Met her by the bar, believe she is the wife of Amber but not positive. Very chatty and friendly, claimed to be visited by her special aunt so only some light handwork followed by BBBJ. Decent, but not my first choice. Would repeat if all else fails.

FlyingScotsman
07-21-15, 21:33
* I was recently there and did not have a good time. The HEAT wave is rolling in real bad and UNDER the COVERS it got to HOT. Can't wait for a cool front to blow in this weather sux.

Blodar
07-24-15, 14:50
Friday, minding my own business, saw a thin brunette with a red tank top and short shorts on her phone at Dunkin. She was gone by the time I looped around to get a closer look. Thought maybe she'd be back in 20 minutes, no dice. DANG! She's back! Smoking, I hate that.

HobbyGuyJax
07-24-15, 17:17
Friday, minding my own business, saw a thin brunette with a red tank top and short shorts on her phone at Dunkin. She was gone by the time I looped around to get a closer look. Thought maybe she'd be back in 20 minutes, no dice. DANG! She's back! Smoking, I hate that.For those of us not so smart, where is this Dunkin location? I like hot, sweet treats. Thanks!

Blodar
07-24-15, 19:19
For those of us not so smart, where is this Dunkin location? I like hot, sweet treats. Thanks!Locals and faithful readers of the FF will recognize that Dunkin' Donuts is located at the southwest corner of Harbor City Blvd (US Highway 1) and Hibiscus Blvd. Melbourne, Fl 32901. GPS coordinates available on request.

I did not let her in my good car on a rainy day because her stank from smoking would be detectable long after she left. My truck also has a bench seat and already smells bad.

HobbyGuyJax
07-24-15, 19:51
Locals and faithful readers of the FF will recognize that Dunkin' Donuts is located at the southwest corner of Harbor City Blvd (US Highway 1) and Hibiscus Blvd. Melbourne, Fl 32901. GPS coordinates available on request.

I did not let her in my good car on a rainy day because her stank from smoking would be detectable long after she left. My truck also has a bench seat and already smells bad.Thanks for the location. Might have to pick up some treats there soon. I think I have some senior coupons lying around that aren't expired!!

WhiteSuspect
07-25-15, 00:11
Took a stroll through cocoa and saw 4 out roaming the area near the car wash.

Blodar
07-25-15, 10:53
Thanks for the location. Might have to pick up some treats there soon. I think I have some senior coupons lying around that aren't expired!!Can you give us a list of the girls who accept coupons? I am a senior as well. I'm hopin it is not just coupons for senior providers!

FlyingScotsman
07-25-15, 11:24
Can you give us a list of the girls who accept coupons? I am a senior as well. I'm hopin it is not just coupons for senior providers!I prefer the ones I can use my Winn Dixie card on. I get discounted gas at the pump. LOL.

HobbyGuyJax
07-25-15, 12:18
Can you give us a list of the girls who accept coupons? I am a senior as well. I'm hopin it is not just coupons for senior providers!Don't they ALL take coupons of some sort or another? Maybe green stamps for you old timers? 2 4 1 deals? All you can eat specials? The possibilities are endless!! LOL.

LittleLou
07-25-15, 20:08
Scotsman, do you just have them bend over and swipe the Winn Dixie card between their ass cheeks? I could use the points if I knew where to swipe the damn card!

I prefer the ones I can use my Winn Dixie card on. I get discounted gas at the pump. LOL.

FlyingScotsman
07-25-15, 21:09
Scotsman, do you just have them bend over and swipe the Winn Dixie card between their ass cheeks? I could use the points if I knew where to swipe the damn card!Your funny as Hell and a good man.

DK0047
07-25-15, 23:50
Scotsman, do you just have them bend over and swipe the Winn Dixie card between their ass cheeks? I could use the points if I knew where to swipe the damn card!Unfortunately, I'm never with cash, so impulsive shopping is not in my future. Is it really that difficult to setup a PayPal Account?

Fruit of the future.

DK.

Spookfl
07-29-15, 20:43
I've been told by a fellow hobbiest that isn't a member here that he took a drive down the street that goes beside what was the Merrita Bread store and is now a shredding service. On the way out he said there were two people standing on each side of the road and one appeared to be aiming a video camera at him and his passenger as they drove out.

Just passing along some intel that I trust hoping to keep everyone safe.

Spook.

FLmonger
07-29-15, 23:48
Back in town and Peachtree seems to be booming in the SW department. On Monday, I did the US1 loop and, after no luck, cruised in Cocoa. I saw 4 WSWs out and about, all of standard loop quality. Grabbed one called Sandy and had BBJCIM for 35. Tonight, at around 10 pm, I saw 1 BSW and 2 WSWs. Same deal, picked up someone called Dee for a 35 BBJ with no CIM.

HobbyGuyJax
07-30-15, 08:49
I've been told by a fellow hobbiest that isn't a member here that he took a drive down the street that goes beside what was the Merrita Bread store and is now a shredding service. On the way out he said there were two people standing on each side of the road and one appeared to be aiming a video camera at him and his passenger as they drove out.

Just passing along some intel that I trust hoping to keep everyone safe.

Spook.Neighbors who are part of the Morality Squad have been known to video folks coming and going out of places they deemed sinful, whether that be certain public areas known for adult activities or private residences where adult parties are held. Unfortunately, with today's social media, anyone can do this and then post it to the web for all to see, make suggestions that perhaps the folks videoed are engaged in illegal behavior, etc etc.

FlyingScotsman
07-30-15, 11:53
Neighbors who are part of the Morality Squad have been known to video folks coming and going out of places they deemed sinful, whether that be certain public areas known for adult activities or private residences where adult parties are held. Unfortunately, with today's social media, anyone can do this and then post it to the web for all to see, make suggestions that perhaps the folks videoed are engaged in illegal behavior, etc etc.I bet a good attorney would have a field day with this.

Cycling
07-30-15, 18:43
Back in town and Peachtree seems to be booming in the SW department. On Monday, I did the US1 loop and, after no luck, cruised in Cocoa. I saw 4 WSWs out and about, all of standard loop quality. Grabbed one called Sandy and had BBJCIM for 35. Tonight, at around 10 pm, I saw 1 BSW and 2 WSWs. Same deal, picked up someone called Dee for a 35 BBJ with no CIM.Lucky guy, must have sharp eyes and good timing. I pass through Peachtree almost everyday on the way to 95 and I seldom see any SW's there. I saw Mackenzie couple days ago by the railroad tracks. I turned the car around and picked her up. I found her rather attractive, low keyed and friendly. Because I never had a car date before and I was very apprehensive. I told her I did not want a date instead info on the finer points of car dating. I didn't learn too much but she was pleasant to converse with. I gave her. 20, she asked if she can have 2 more singles when upon I gave her another 5 and she was happy w that. We exchanged digits and I let her out.

PghPlowboy
07-31-15, 09:08
I had a dream that I was on the Cocoa loop yesterday and came across Makenzie. It's been a long time since I seen her out and about, didn't recognize her at first. She once was a very attractive girl, but her lifestyle has been hard on her. She has always been a sweetheart and personable. Always accommodating and never rushed. Scooped her up, and she filled me in on what's going on with her since we last saw each other. Got to my spot and I only opted for her signature BBBJCIM. She hasn't lost her touch! While my hands were roaming, found a fresh shaved kitty. Damage was very reasonable, maybe because we are old dream acquaintances. As always, your dream may vary.

FLmonger
07-31-15, 09:19
Lucky guy, must have sharp eyes and good timing. I pass through Peachtree almost everyday on the way to 95 and I seldom see any SW's there. I saw Mackenzie couple days ago by the railroad tracks. I turned the car around and picked her up. I found her rather attractive, low keyed and friendly. Because I never had a car date before and I was very apprehensive. I told her I did not want a date instead info on the finer points of car dating. I didn't learn too much but she was pleasant to converse with. I gave her. 20, she asked if she can have 2 more singles when upon I gave her another 5 and she was happy w that. We exchanged digits and I let her out.Has to be timing, as it didn't take much to spot them on my loops.

Regarding car dates, that's what it has been 99% of the time with Peachtree girls. They always seem to prefer this deadend road off of Clearlake. I used to think it was a great spot, but now I wonder how good it can be if everyone knows about it. Not to mention the predicament you'd be in if Uncle LEO pulled in.

Cycling
07-31-15, 09:21
I had a dream that I was on the Cocoa loop yesterday and came across Makenzie. It's been a long time since I seen her out and about, didn't recognize her at first. She once was a very attractive girl, but her lifestyle has been hard on her. She has always been a sweetheart and personable. Always accommodating and never rushed. Scooped her up, and she filled me in on what's going on with her since we last saw each other. Got to my spot and I only opted for her signature BBBJCIM. She hasn't lost her touch! While my hands were roaming, found a fresh shaved kitty. Damage was very reasonable, maybe because we are old dream acquaintances. As always, your dream may vary.I drove by her yesterday around 5 pm, she was walking westward and I was going home in the opposite direction. I tooted my horn and proceeded to go home. She is engaging and has a very pleasant personality. I still find her quite attractive.

LateAgn
08-01-15, 04:12
Has to be timing, as it didn't take much to spot them on my loops.

Regarding car dates, that's what it has been 99% of the time with Peachtree girls. They always seem to prefer this deadend road off of Clearlake. I used to think it was a great spot, but now I wonder how good it can be if everyone knows about it. Not to mention the predicament you'd be in if Uncle LEO pulled in.Only one way in or out unless you have a tank to bust through the fence. Not to mention the danger of there friends hiding in wait back there.

Cycling
08-02-15, 13:51
Only one way in or out unless you have a tank to bust through the fence. Not to mention the danger of there friends hiding in wait back there.Unless you have a cargo van I think is safer in a moving car from Uncle LEO.

Donald Wicker
08-02-15, 14:25
I hadn't seen this SW in quite a while. I scooped her on School St and found her to be looking real good compared to last time. She is Friend's with Kelly and used to use her place but she has another safe haven. Woods area west of the pick up. She smelled good and said she was super clean when the asked if she had covers and I didn't have any left. I opted for the BBBJ which was a lot better than before. Damage was. 4 which would have included FS but I passed. She has been spotted more times but I didn't have time then. I did see the blue dress being worn by Suzi on the new red-head on Peachtree a couple days later.

Stay safe. DW.

BigLover77
08-05-15, 23:31
I was checking out the craigslist ads and came across this. In another report I mentioned these two in the pic, I think the poster was only referring to the blonde but just to be safe I will be staying clear of both. Just thought I would share with those of you that might not have seen it.

http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/cas/5155085446.html

WasLG
08-06-15, 16:13
I believe that her name is Bee. Anyway she told me that she is into girls only and do the guys just for money. So you are better off using your left hand.

I was checking out the craigslist ads and came across this. In another report I mentioned these two in the pic, I think the poster was only referring to the blonde but just to be safe I will be staying clear of both. Just thought I would share with those of you that might not have seen it.

http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/cas/5155085446.html

Shortylong8
08-11-15, 22:14
Had made the loop and was heading north on clearlake, when I spot a WSW, body looked real tight, legs for days, nice be-cup and they respond to the touch. We drive for a bit and make small talk, both kinda nervous, we do LEO check and get at ease. I ask does she have a spot, so we head there and I'm like hell no. So I head to a spot out of the area and she's cool with it, on the way we settle on donation on 20 tokens, and she gets to work, man this woman knows what the hell she is doing, couldn't dt but she sure tried, with roaming allowed, she's moaning and shit, and I'm like damn. The body is tight and the bbbjcimws is damn good, hell I even tip her a 10, it was that good, I will most certainly repeat. Now! Only trusted sm that I've dealt with before need only pm me for digits, this is what she wants. Only trusted sm.

SL8.

H20 Monger
08-12-15, 22:31
I believe that her name is Bee. Anyway she told me that she is into girls only and do the guys just for money. So you are better off using your left hand.Do you mean Bee / Amber?

I've sen her on and off for years.

Good BBJ.

SlammBamm
08-13-15, 22:09
Hey SL, mailbox is full so couldn't share brother.

Had made the loop and was heading north on clearlake, when I spot a WSW, body looked real tight, legs for days, nice be-cup and they respond to the touch. We drive for a bit and make small talk, both kinda nervous, we do LEO check and get at ease. I ask does she have a spot, so we head there and I'm like hell no. So I head to a spot out of the area and she's cool with it, on the way we settle on donation on 20 tokens, and she gets to work, man this woman knows what the hell she is doing, couldn't dt but she sure tried, with roaming allowed, she's moaning and shit, and I'm like damn. The body is tight and the bbbjcimws is damn good, hell I even tip her a 10, it was that good, I will most certainly repeat. Now! Only trusted sm that I've dealt with before need only pm me for digits, this is what she wants. Only trusted sm.

SL8.

GalWatcher
08-14-15, 07:00
Was just going to tell SL8 the same thing.

Hey SL, mailbox is full so couldn't share brother.

Fox Mulder 25
08-15-15, 09:14
Combed through some of the reports, pics. Is there a good amount of SW in the cocoa area, and is that the best city for finding them. I haven't really checked the area besides google maps, so I'll learn the streets on the fly. I'm a day cruiser, as I have shitty night vision, is the area busy at day at all? I live near fort myers, post my info there (mostly recon, haven't partaken in a while) will be in orlando for a few days after passing thru cocoa area, plentiful on OBT. Not asking specifics because you guys don't know me, just trying to find best area to search, also will try inner room, because I review stripclubs for fun. Thanks all.

LateAgn
08-15-15, 11:26
Unless you have a cargo van I think is safer in a moving car from Uncle LEO.Agreed. Also hit the drive thru for a drink.

FredHasMusic
08-15-15, 13:14
Combed through some of the reports, pics. Is there a good amount of SW in the cocoa area, and is that the best city for finding them. I haven't really checked the area besides google maps, so I'll learn the streets on the fly. I'm a day cruiser, as I have shitty night vision, is the area busy at day at all? I live near fort myers, post my info there (mostly recon, haven't partaken in a while) will be in orlando for a few days after passing thru cocoa area, plentiful on OBT. Not asking specifics because you guys don't know me, just trying to find best area to search, also will try inner room, because I review stripclubs for fun. Thanks all.Google Clearlake Road in Cocoa.

DDL1234
08-18-15, 00:25
I don't mean to sound ignorant but how can you tell a SW vs a girl with out a car. I cruise down peach and up clear lake and there's always peeps walking but don't want to go up to the wrong person.

Camera3
08-18-15, 02:55
DDL,

Maybe you are a fake, or a flake, or a 14 year old boy wanking in the shadows while watching your MILF neighbor work in the yard in her bikini, or maybe you are a real guy wanting to get in the thoroughly dangerous scene we call "cruising. " I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

There is much written on the subject, but here are two absolutes.

First, a lady walking alone in a known circuit IS a SW. She just is. She is probably wearing provocative clothing. She may be carrying a cell phone and talking on it, many are. She will almost always be walking WITH traffic, so you are looking at her back. She probably isn't carrying much other than a purse, but I have seen them with shopping bags.

Second, if you go past her, pull into a drive or side street where you can watch her walk by, make eye contact, crack your passenger side window, and if she walks up and asks for a ride, you are about to get lucky. If she passes by or shoots you a bird, she is not a SW.

Works for me.

C3.

I don't mean to sound ignorant but how can you tell a SW vs a girl with out a car. I cruise down peach and up clear lake and there's always peeps walking but don't want to go up to the wrong person.

DDL1234
08-18-15, 16:04
DDL,

Maybe you are a fake, or a flake, or a 14 year old boy wanking in the shadows while watching your MILF neighbor work in the yard in her bikini, or maybe you are a real guy wanting to get in the thoroughly dangerous scene we call "cruising. " I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

There is much written on the subject, but here are two absolutes.

First, a lady walking alone in a known circuit IS a SW. She just is. She is probably wearing provocative clothing. She may be carrying a cell phone and talking on it, many are. She will almost always be walking WITH traffic, so you are looking at her back. She probably isn't carrying much other than a purse, but I have seen them with shopping bags.

Second, if you go past her, pull into a drive or side street where you can watch her walk by, make eye contact, crack your passenger side window, and if she walks up and asks for a ride, you are about to get lucky. If she passes by or shoots you a bird, she is not a SW.

Works for me.

C3.LOL thanks for the benefit of the doubt. Although I do enjoy rubbing one out from the shadows I'll will save that for a different forum. And thank you for your reply, sounds like there is a lot small signals I need to be aware of. Just never done anything like this other then drive the streets and considered it. Thanks for the advise. I think maybe I should look into backpage before starting on peach tree so I don't get in over my head.

Camera3
08-18-15, 18:44
DDL,

Seriously, welcome to the neighborhood. A couple of things I suggest is go to the top of the page and click on the "FAQ" tab. There is good info there.

In addition, over in the Orlando forum, way down at the bottom, there is a collection of posts by many members with some sage advice and real-world encounters. It is only three pages long, so won't take long to read. Start at the back and read to the front. Here is the link:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5951-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Read-First

There is a lot of intel on here and lots of guys (and gals) that want you to enjoy this hobby. We do this because we want to read your reviews on the chicks you meet.

Play safe,

C3.

LOL thanks for the benefit of the doubt. Although I do enjoy rubbing one out from the shadows I'll will save that for a different forum. And thank you for your reply, sounds like there is a lot small signals I need to be aware of. Just never done anything like this other then drive the streets and considered it. Thanks for the advise. I think maybe I should look into backpage before starting on peach tree so I don't get in over my head.

DDL1234
08-18-15, 21:25
I really appreciate the reply. I will for sure check it out and maybe I'll have my first report for everyone soon. And safe.

DDL,

Seriously, welcome to the neighborhood. A couple of things I suggest is go to the top of the page and click on the "FAQ" tab. There is good info there.

In addition, over in the Orlando forum, way down at the bottom, there is a collection of posts by many members with some sage advice and real-world encounters. It is only three pages long, so won't take long to read. Start at the back and read to the front. Here is the link:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5951-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Read-First

There is a lot of intel on here and lots of guys (and gals) that want you to enjoy this hobby. We do this because we want to read your reviews on the chicks you meet.

Play safe,

C3..

DDL1234
08-19-15, 14:54
Cruised last night and seen 2 on peach. One was a tall blonde walking with a saggy brunette that looked gakked out. On lake was a blonde about medium built. Didn't go in just observing before making any moves or decisions. Cruising again tonight to see trends. Lots of uncles LEO out last night as well. Checked out Fisk and also Dixon with nothing to see.

DDL1234
08-20-15, 02:19
Just had my first dream ever. I dreamt I meet jewl at the out door laundromat on the peach. Went for a drive to convince store but ended up north on the barge on the island an pulled off the road. 2 she told me to just warn her before my pop bbj but I brought my own and did CBJ. I was worried of getting more then a pop. She did the job and let my hands explore a little. Much less expensive then the bar.

RidingDirty
08-23-15, 20:39
I went around cocoa today and picked up tina. She was white and a tad think but nice body. Offered her a ride and had a day dream she gave me a BBBJ. It was okay. Nothing spectacular but decent and normal range of 20-30. I saw ally again. I had picked her up the other day. She is a nice girl. She was def on something but she is also decent. I was victim of first cash and dash today but will be posting that in the craigslist section. None of them had numbers or phones but I do have address for tina.

JayBird777
08-28-15, 23:10
I was in cocoa around lunchtime a few days ago so I made my first trip from Clearlake down Peachtree to see if anything looked interesting. Once I passed Fiske, there was a WSW medium / small build standing on a corner side street. We made eye contact as I passed so I swung around and picked her up. Her name was Nicki, blue eyes, brown hair, smaller breasts be Cup. We did the LEO check and headed off to her spot. BBBJ was ok, not bad for. 30.

WhiteSuspect
08-31-15, 13:52
Took a stroll through cocoa and saw 3 by the store on pinapple and peach.

Tvilletroll
08-31-15, 18:48
Can you please pm me her digits. Thanks!

SL8.

SpookyB
09-01-15, 10:23
Can you please pm me her digits. Thanks!Would love if you could pm me the digits.

KazooKid
09-01-15, 21:16
Would love if you could pm me the digits.Where do I have that big facepalm image .......

FredHasMusic
09-02-15, 07:14
Would love if you could pm me the digits.That was awesome. First post ever, hey give me the digits only intended for senior members. Sure. After all, you posted once. You practically own the place.

Malabar
09-02-15, 09:59
Where do I have that big facepalm image .......This one works for me.

Malabar
09-08-15, 19:59
Was pulling out of the sunoco p / l whe approached by a skankosaurus. Lord, this SW had more diseases than a dictionary.

She asked me to give her and her GF a ride somewhere. Uh-huh. No f**in way. Hit the gas pedal and bailed.

Guys, be careful, real real careful.

Regards.

Mal.

Shortylong8
09-10-15, 16:36
Sent a message, and she got right back with me, made the scoop and tryin to figure out where to go, that's my main problem with Cocoa. So she says she got a spot, little apprehensive at first, but I go along any way. Turns out to be a great spot, so she asks me I'm I ready, hell I'm already unbuckling the pants and she gets right to work with a damn good bbbjcimws which I always try to get. Couple of times had to have her back off because of to much teeth, but she calmed down and gave a really great flute lesson, love the moans and goans she makes, makes me wonder how loud she'll be with FS. Will repeat when I'm in the area.

SL8.

FlyingScotsman
09-10-15, 16:57
Clean out your inbox bro.

Sent a message, and she got right back with me, made the scoop and tryin to figure out where to go, that's my main problem with Cocoa. So she says she got a spot, little apprehensive at first, but I go along any way. Turns out to be a great spot, so she asks me I'm I ready, hell I'm already unbuckling the pants and she gets right to work with a damn good bbbjcimws which I always try to get. Couple of times had to have her back off because of to much teeth, but she calmed down and gave a really great flute lesson, love the moans and goans she makes, makes me wonder how loud she'll be with FS. Will repeat when I'm in the area.

SL8.

NewTomi
09-11-15, 08:02

SL8.Please pm me her contact info.

Yyzvisitor
09-13-15, 08:43

SL8.Is this the same Nina from a couple of years back that "Hairball" was all over with a few pics back then? If so, I'd love the contact info for when I'm back in the area. You can pM if you prefer.

Thanks!

YYZ.

WhiteSuspect
09-18-15, 09:01
Went for a cruise through cocoa and found Shelly on Pineda near the laundry mat. Nice body mid 20's. Gave her 20 Mario coins for pretty good game of tonsil hockey.

Shortylong8
09-20-15, 16:07
So I get this txt from this unknown number, and ask who it is, they say it's Tonya, couldn't remember who this was until she said she's from tville. Fond memories flood back into my head, both of them. She just fell off the map, been about 8 months since I last partook with her. All I can say is that I'm absolutely ecstatic that she's back, brother's I'm quite sure you guys know who I'm referring to, one of the best bbbjcimw swallow that I have ever had. I pride myself in being able to go the distance with any if the SW's, but with her being so damn good at the head game I can't even last 10 min, there are others but damn she's good, and to swallow for the donation that she wants is by far one of the better bargains going today. Asked her about sharing digits. She told me it's cool, but only to trusted friends. So if you are not a trusted SM don't bother to pm me for digits, I will not respond, I repeat, I will not respond. Go out and get some intel to share with us sm before asking for gifts, like we had to do. Guys act like leeches, go put in some work and we'll be glad to share, but put in some work first.

SL8.

LittleLou
09-20-15, 16:59
Shorty,

Clean out your in box brother.

So I get this txt from this unknown number, and ask who it is, they say it's Tonya, couldn't remember who this was until she said she's from tville. Fond memories flood back into my head, both of them. She just fell off the map, been about 8 months since I last partook with her. All I can say is that I'm absolutely ecstatic that she's back, brother's I'm quite sure you guys know who I'm referring to, one of the best bbbjcimw swallow that I have ever had. I pride myself in being able to go the distance with any if the SW's, but with her being so damn good at the head game I can't even last 10 min, there are others but damn she's good, and to swallow for the donation that she wants is by far one of the better bargains going today. Asked her about sharing digits. She told me it's cool, but only to trusted friends. So if you are not a trusted SM don't bother to pm me for digits, I will not respond, I repeat, I will not respond. Go out and get some intel to share with us sm before asking for gifts, like we had to do. Guys act like leeches, go put in some work and we'll be glad to share, but put in some work first.

SL8.

SlammBamm
09-20-15, 23:09
I tried to send SL8 a msg too, mailbox still full".

Shorty,

Clean out your in box brother.

Shortylong8
09-21-15, 13:26
Sorry about that brothers, can't figure out why its showing full, only had 7 messages in it. It's empty now.

GeorgeJ29
09-21-15, 15:24
Sorry about that brothers, can't figure out why its showing full, only had 7 messages in it. It's empty now.You may want to check your Sent folder too. They will add to your total. I had about 150 old sent messages LOL.

GJ.

LittleLou
09-21-15, 20:18
Shorty, It's full again. I think you need to check your sent messages too. It counts for your total.

Sorry about that brothers, can't figure out why its showing full, only had 7 messages in it. It's empty now.

WhiteSuspect
09-24-15, 12:31
I tried too.

Shortylong8
09-29-15, 09:53
Brothers, I emptied my messages, hopefully there are no other problems tryn to contact me. My apologies.

SL8.

RidingDirty
10-04-15, 11:07
Hey a dream last night. In it her name was Nikki. I saw her on US1 in south Melbourne. Took her somewhere and she agreed to full for 40. Started giving a nice BJ and got pretty into it. I put on the condom to started having fun with her and wanted to cum in her mouth. She wanted more money so I asked for another condom then and said I would just go back to what I was doing and she ended up giving me a nice bbjcim. I would repeat.

SpongeBob777
10-04-15, 12:40
Sorry about that brothers, can't figure out why its showing full, only had 7 messages in it. It's empty now.Your sent messages count too clear those too.

FredHasMusic
10-05-15, 22:23
Hey a dream last night. In it her name was Nikki. I saw her on US1 in south Melbourne. Took her somewhere and she agreed to full for 40. Started giving a nice BJ and got pretty into it. I put on the condom to started having fun with her and wanted to cum in her mouth. She wanted more money so I asked for another condom then and said I would just go back to what I was doing and she ended up giving me a nice bbjcim. I would repeat.Did you get any digits? I have met this one once, but couldn't close the deal due to time.

RidingDirty
10-11-15, 13:28
Did you get any digits? I have met this one once, but couldn't close the deal due to time.No sorry I didn't get her number.

BillyBob62
10-16-15, 12:16
I bet a good attorney would have a field day with this.I doubt there is anything an attorney could do. If you're in public, you have no expectation of privacy.

NiteDragon
10-21-15, 08:12
Drove down loop in tville yesterday no SW in sight this was around 4 pm. Did see a tall blonde walking but she was dressed too good she was wearing a black skirt sliver top and was wearing high heels. That is why she was too dressed up to be a SW.

Laten
10-21-15, 13:54
Drove down loop in tville yesterday no SW in sight this was around 4 pm. Did see a tall blonde walking but she was dressed too good she was wearing a black skirt sliver top and was wearing high heels. That is why she was too dressed up to be a SW.Yea, this blonde has been around the last few days, but has been striking such poses, and holding the slit in her skirt open, that I thought she might be working with police, but probably not. I checked out the entire area, and saw no backup anywhere. Funny though, at 3 pm, Mandi, April, this blonde and another girl were all on Main, but at 4 pm, no one was around. It surprised me to see 4 girls at the same time, cause overall Tville has been very quiet lately.

Blast Off
10-22-15, 21:54
I've been lurking here for quite awhile reading the advice from wiser members. Today while driving through Melbourne's US1 area I seen a girl that looked to fit the SW persona. As others have said I pulled over into a gas station a little down the road after I passed her. When she walked by I made direct eye contact, smiled and rolled my passenger window down. She approached, said "what's up" so I asked if she needed a ride which got her in the car. This girl was probably in her 30's-40's, short brown hair, a little overweight (not to bad) and had a nice pair of tits (guessing be-see's? She said her name was Tara so I gave her a fake name and started small talk. While driving down the road I mentioned her her tits looked nice and asked if I could see them which got me a nice flash. I reached over and got a quick squeeze before she put them away. At this point I was fairly certain she was not LEO so I came on out with the question of how much X would be. I was quoted $40 for a bbj which sounded good to me. We find a remote location of my choosing (not letting her lead me somewhere) and she got down to business. It's been awhile for me so it probably wasn't the greatest job in the world but I popped pretty quick. As others have said I took her exactly back to where I found her (close to the ceta thrift shop) and dropped her off. My heart was pounding as I've never done anything like this in my life. Just wanted to finally post a story and give a big thanks for all the advice that's on this forum.

DK0047
10-23-15, 09:26
I've been lurking here for quite awhile reading the advice from wiser members. Today while driving through Melbourne's US1 area I seen a girl that looked to fit the SW persona. As others have said I pulled over into a gas station a little down the road after I passed her. When she walked by I made direct eye contact, smiled and rolled my passenger window down. She approached, said "what's up" so I asked if she needed a ride which got her in the car. This girl was probably in her 30's-40's, short brown hair, a little overweight (not to bad) and had a nice pair of tits (guessing be-see's? She said her name was Tara so I gave her a fake name and started small talk. While driving down the road I mentioned her her tits looked nice and asked if I could see them which got me a nice flash. I reached over and got a quick squeeze before she put them away. At this point I was fairly certain she was not LEO so I came on out with the question of how much X would be. I was quoted $40 for a bbj which sounded good to me. We find a remote location of my choosing (not letting her lead me somewhere) and she got down to business. It's been awhile for me so it probably wasn't the greatest job in the world but I popped pretty quick. As others have said I took her exactly back to where I found her (close to the ceta thrift shop) and dropped her off. My heart was pounding as I've never done anything like this in my life. Just wanted to finally post a story and give a big thanks for all the advice that's on this forum.Welcome, traveler. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures. Be careful not to let things become unmanageable, some of these friends are quite seductive.

May the force be with you.

DK.

Member #4949
10-23-15, 14:37
I've been lurking here for quite awhile reading the advice from wiser members. Today while driving through Melbourne's US1 area I seen a girl that looked to fit the SW persona. As others have said I pulled over into a gas station a little down the road after I passed her. When she walked by I made direct eye contact, smiled and rolled my passenger window down. She approached, said "what's up" so I asked if she needed a ride which got her in the car. This girl was probably in her 30's-40's, short brown hair, a little overweight (not to bad) and had a nice pair of tits (guessing be-see's? She said her name was Tara so I gave her a fake name and started small talk. While driving down the road I mentioned her her tits looked nice and asked if I could see them which got me a nice flash. I reached over and got a quick squeeze before she put them away. At this point I was fairly certain she was not LEO so I came on out with the question of how much X would be. I was quoted $40 for a bbj which sounded good to me. We find a remote location of my choosing (not letting her lead me somewhere) and she got down to business. It's been awhile for me so it probably wasn't the greatest job in the world but I popped pretty quick. As others have said I took her exactly back to where I found her (close to the ceta thrift shop) and dropped her off. My heart was pounding as I've never done anything like this in my life. Just wanted to finally post a story and give a big thanks for all the advice that's on this forum.Well done! You have studied hard and have learned your lessons well grasshopper. One more lesson. All these encounters start the same way. They always say 40 for a flute lesson. You say "that's a bit high, I thought the going rate on the street is 20?" She will always counter or accept 30. If she stays at 40, you say "I only have 30" or that "I never pay more that 30 for a flute lesson". It always works for me. I never pay 40 up front. If the lesson goes long, you can always tip 10 or so. The only time it doesn't work is if you pull up in a Lexus or Mercedes. Cheers.

DriftWood1
10-23-15, 20:13
Well done! You have studied hard and have learned your lessons well grasshopper. One more lesson. All these encounters start the same way. They always say 40 for a flute lesson. You say "that's a bit high, I thought the going rate on the street is 20?" She will always counter or accept 30. If she stays at 40, you say "I only have 30" or that "I never pay more that 30 for a flute lesson". It always works for me. I never pay 40 up front. If the lesson goes long, you can always tip 10 or so. The only time it doesn't work is if you pull up in a Lexus or Mercedes. Cheers.Price for a pop has been. 30 - . 35 now for 6 months or more. Where ya been man. ?

FredHasMusic
10-23-15, 21:16
I've been lurking here for quite awhile reading the advice from wiser members. Today while driving through Melbourne's US1 area I seen a girl that looked to fit the SW persona. As others have said I pulled over into a gas station a little down the road after I passed her. When she walked by I made direct eye contact, smiled and rolled my passenger window down. She approached, said "what's up" so I asked if she needed a ride which got her in the car. This girl was probably in her 30's-40's, short brown hair, a little overweight (not to bad) and had a nice pair of tits (guessing be-see's? She said her name was Tara so I gave her a fake name and started small talk. While driving down the road I mentioned her her tits looked nice and asked if I could see them which got me a nice flash. I reached over and got a quick squeeze before she put them away. At this point I was fairly certain she was not LEO so I came on out with the question of how much X would be. I was quoted $40 for a bbj which sounded good to me. We find a remote location of my choosing (not letting her lead me somewhere) and she got down to business. It's been awhile for me so it probably wasn't the greatest job in the world but I popped pretty quick. As others have said I took her exactly back to where I found her (close to the ceta thrift shop) and dropped her off. My heart was pounding as I've never done anything like this in my life. Just wanted to finally post a story and give a big thanks for all the advice that's on this forum.I got to ask. How badly did she freak out when you popped in her mouth. Tara says, my mouth is not a cum dumpster. Haha. I wouldn't hit that again for all the tea in China. She's a total flake. Nice tits tho. But she always claims to be on her period. Just sayin.

TexasMonger
10-24-15, 08:04
I got to ask. How badly did she freak out when you popped in her mouth. Tara says, my mouth is not a cum dumpster. Haha. I wouldn't hit that again for all the tea in China. She's a total flake. Nice tits tho. But she always claims to be on her period. Just sayin.Fred.

I hear this a lot, but when I am so horny and a BJ will not do it for me, I counter with a 5 to 10 extra for backdoor access and in most cases I tap it.

Cheers.

TM.

FredHasMusic
10-24-15, 13:47
Fred.

I hear this a lot, but when I am so horny and a BJ will not do it for me, I counter with a 5 to 10 extra for backdoor access and in most cases I tap it.

Cheers.

TM.My point was she claims to be on her period just to avoid taking her pants off. She's a flake. I'm not a backdoor man. Invading the mud hole of these. Providers is not on my list. The sad part is, the one's with the nice bodies don't want to use them.

FlyingScotsman
10-25-15, 19:07
Yea, this blonde has been around the last few days, but has been striking such poses, and holding the slit in her skirt open, that I thought she might be working with police, but probably not. I checked out the entire area, and saw no backup anywhere. Funny though, at 3 pm, Mandi, April, this blonde and another girl were all on Main, but at 4 pm, no one was around. It surprised me to see 4 girls at the same time, cause overall Tville has been very quiet lately.Dreamed I saw her the other day, . 30 He.

Her New weight looks good on her.

Not your typical stroller and not out often.

MEiac
10-26-15, 20:00
Dreamed I saw her the other day, . 30 He.

Her New weight looks good on her.

Not your typical stroller and not out often.I saw a blonde out there on Main around 4:25, looked like it could be dream worthy, no time to investigate more at that time.

FlyingScotsman
10-29-15, 18:10
I saw a blonde out there on Main around 4:25, looked like it could be dream worthy, no time to investigate more at that time.Easy claim to lay. Prove yourself.

MEiac
10-31-15, 03:31
Easy claim to lay. Prove yourself.Such a warm welcome, thanks.

Shortylong8
10-31-15, 14:44
Was over in tville on Thursday night when I spot a tall leggy blonde in a red dress. I make the scoop, and she says her name is Val and she's from the. See. So a little small talk and we head to my spot and this girl procedes to give a very good bbbjcimwsw, roaming allowed and I did roam. Loved the moaning when playing with the kitty. Dropped her off at main and canaveral, think she may be working with April, she's really not bad looking at all, loved the freckles, will repeat.

SL8.

H20 Monger
10-31-15, 14:54
It has been pretty slow, but seems to be picking up (end of month rent due). A few reports for the last few weeks. Many are now on "vacation".

Amber. Aurora area favorite, tall slim blond 26.
Gives a good BBJ and is also a decent chick to hang with.
Was hiding from warrants last time I saw her but apparently not well enough.
On vacation with uncle for a while now.

Bonnie, south US1. Older hippie chic with glasses, street worn but easy to work with.
Gives probably the best BBJ in town, she always gets me to pop in short order, while others struggle.
Also on vacation since last week.

Redhead (I forgot the name she gave me).
Can be seen regularly "power walking" on US1 between 192 and University.
Looks more worn up close.
BBJ skills were OK, but she couldn't get it done, stopped a lot and wanted too much.

Won't repeat.

Shortylong8
11-05-15, 13:47
Just had another fantastic visit with her, she is definitely one of my atf. BBBJ one of the best, and cfs is good also, love the way she gets into it especially when she's at that point of no return. Menu is so open with her. I'm pounding away and when I insert my finger in the backdoor, it was their she blows. Great girl, great conversation, body is nice and tight. What can I say. Stay Safe and Happy Huntin.

SL8.

Zombie138
11-06-15, 19:54
I'm going to keep this kind of vague because this chick knows where I live. Picked up Kelly recently, she's the little short kind of thick girl that hangs with April and Mandi. All you really need to know about her is that she's a complete pain in the ass. Once she has her jacksons, she forgets everything that was agreed to. Someone less patient than me is gona mess her up one day. Me, I just call it toftf and move on. Thing is, she is cute as hell, and looks good, but she'll just rip you off so keep away.

H20 Monger
11-11-15, 01:42
I saw her walking south on US1 in the middle of Melbourne, a slim strawberry blond, long curly hair, glasses, hips moving just enough that I pulled in ahead, parked and started fiddling with my phone. She stepped over to my window and asked if I was waiting for her. I offer her a ride, She says sure.
When asked where she needed to go she said to the same place we did it last year. She remembered, I was starting to.
Inside we talk numbers, she starts at backpages but we ended up back at street, still smiling. She even came prepared.
She looked good, damn good, naked and bent over that chair, tight little kitty filled, then looking up at me from her knees.
I dropped her off at the party favor house, where she traded mine for theirs. This one was fun, I'll stop for her again. I'm not sure if she's the same girl in the rip-off reports, niether of my dreams were that.

BlueFireZ
11-15-15, 13:17
Was out running around and decided to see what was going on on the circuit haven't been down there in a long time and it was dead except for Mandy. Made the scoop and went to a spot for a quick BBJ. I had stopped seeing Mandy when I was here before because she can be so hit or miss and this time wasn't great but not the worst with her either. She is always good in a pinch though.

Cocoacruiser
11-23-15, 02:09
I had a free hour or so late this afternoon and took a ride around the usual haunts in Cocoa, trying to clear my head.

I have a pretty strict "two-sightings" rule, where if I've never seen the girl walking before, I only log her into memory and don't make contact that day. It's worked for me for many years.

Saw a shorter HSW on Peachtree and Wilson, didn't recognize her, noted her looks for later and moved on. She looked to have had a handler close by.

Saw a clearly 'altered state of mind' chick with medium length brown hair and bright orange pants tweaking her way down Wilson by the AutoZone. I logged her into the 'probably not' category, but she's logged.

Saw reddish-brown spinner with a ponytail and boyish build walking from the corner of Lake / Clearlake. Again, she was an unfamiliar girl so I logged the face and moved on, but she looked like she was sober and unencumbered, so I'd probably toftt if I see her again.

Saw that older woman who sometimes rides a skateboard on Lake, at least I think it was her. I've always been leery of her for some reason so I passed.

I was hoping I'd see Jules, an older blonde who usually is on the Pineda end of School. She isn't strictly the best provider but I get along with her well and she adequately clears my mind. No luck finding her today though.

So, if nothing else, I have three 'maybe next time' sightings, although the only one that really interested me was the ponytail girl.

Input on any of these girls is always welcome.

Laten
12-06-15, 21:40
I'm going to keep this kind of vague because this chick knows where I live. Picked up Kelly recently, she's the little short kind of thick girl that hangs with April and Mandi. All you really need to know about her is that she's a complete pain in the ass. Once she has her jacksons, she forgets everything that was agreed to. Someone less patient than me is gona mess her up one day. Me, I just call it toftf and move on. Thing is, she is cute as hell, and looks good, but she'll just rip you off so keep away.I occasionally pick up a girl just to talk and hear her story if she is willing to share it with me, while not looking for anything else from them. I also usually will give them a $20 for their time, and maybe buy them some food.

That was the plan with Kelly, who I picked up close to Boggs. It wasn't but a minute or so after I told her I wasn't looking for sex, till she was asking for cash (ok, this is normal from these girls), so I said "sure" and gave her a 20 just out of sympathy for her telling me how rough of a day it had been for her so far. Everything would have been fine if she had gotten out and gone on her way happy. But no, she now wanted more cash, I said "no", then she said at least buy me some cigarettes, I again said "no". But she insisted and refused to get out of my car, so after a few more minutes of less pleasant back and forth, I say, "ok, if I take you to get cigarettes and bring you back here, will you be happy?" She agrees, but when we get to the store for the cigarettes, she tells me she also needs a crack pipe, which I pay for -another $10- but, I think, ok, she will be happy and I will be done with her (I am only slightly irritated with her at this point) But now, on the way back to Boggs, she needs to get some crack, and, at this point, just wanting to get her out of my car, I again agree, telling her I will drop her off close the the dealer, swing around the block and pick her up after she has her stuff. Ok, she's back in my car, I have been IMHO extremely pleasant to her, and think I am about to get rid of her, when she starts directing me where to turn and where to go cause she doesn't want to go back to Boggs, no big deal, I think, and I take her to another house, not too far away. Now, stopped in front of the house, she again refuses to get out till I give her at least $20 more, of course I say "NO" and tell her this is outrageous that she would treat me like this, having just met her. Again she refuses to get out till it comes to the point that I say I am driving her to the police station, to which she threatens if I do that, she will tell the police I was abusing her somehow, or some such nonsense. Actually at that point, It did cross my mind to "beat the shit out of her" , but of course I am not that kind of guy, and would never do such a thing. More unpleasant words back and forth, I just kept saying "no" and "I refuse to be extorted like this", and finally, finally she got out and apologized for her behavior.

So in conclusion, I have to agree with Zombie, she is a cute girl, heh!

Katsumoto
12-07-15, 00:50
I occasionally pick up a girl just to talk and hear her story if she is willing to share it with me, while not looking for anything else from them. I also usually will give them a $20 for their time, and maybe buy them some food.

SNIP

More unpleasant words back and forth, I just kept saying "no" and "I refuse to be extorted like this", and finally, finally she got out and apologized for her behavior.

So in conclusion, I have to agree with Zombie, she is a cute girl, heh!You need to quit mongering. I am pretty fucking sure you don't know how it's done.

LittleLou
12-07-15, 10:49
You were rid of this girl SEVERAL times and then went back to pick her up. What the hell dude? If you pm me I'll give you the name of a good therapist.

I occasionally pick up a girl just to talk and hear her story if she is willing to share it with me, while not looking for anything else from them. I also usually will give them a $20 for their time, and maybe buy them some food.

That was the plan with Kelly, who I picked up close to Boggs. It wasn't but a minute or so after I told her I wasn't looking for sex, till she was asking for cash (ok, this is normal from these girls), so I said "sure" and gave her a 20 just out of sympathy for her telling me how rough of a day it had been for her so far. Everything would have been fine if she had gotten out and gone on her way happy. But no, she now wanted more cash, I said "no", then she said at least buy me some cigarettes, I again said "no". But she insisted and refused to get out of my car, so after a few more minutes of less pleasant back and forth, I say, "ok, if I take you to get cigarettes and bring you back here, will you be happy?" She agrees, but when we get to the store for the cigarettes, she tells me she also needs a crack pipe, which I pay for -another $10- but, I think, ok, she will be happy and I will be done with her (I am only slightly irritated with her at this point) But now, on the way back to Boggs, she needs to get some crack, and, at this point, just wanting to get her out of my car, I again agree, telling her I will drop her off close the the dealer, swing around the block and pick her up after she has her stuff. Ok, she's back in my car, I have been IMHO extremely pleasant to her, and think I am about to get rid of her, when she starts directing me where to turn and where to go cause she doesn't want to go back to Boggs, no big deal, I think, and I take her to another house, not too far away. Now, stopped in front of the house, she again refuses to get out till I give her at least $20 more, of course I say "NO" and tell her this is outrageous that she would treat me like this, having just met her. Again she refuses to get out till it comes to the point that I say I am driving her to the police station, to which she threatens if I do that, she will tell the police I was abusing her somehow, or some such nonsense. Actually at that point, It did cross my mind to "beat the shit out of her" , but of course I am not that kind of guy, and would never do such a thing. More unpleasant words back and forth, I just kept saying "no" and "I refuse to be extorted like this", and finally, finally she got out and apologized for her behavior.

Big Dre
12-07-15, 13:27
Either this guy is EXTREMELY stupid, EXTREMELY gullible, or outright lying! Personally, my vote is on the former. This is entirely too outlandish to be believable. I gotta call shenanigans on this one!

Iron City
12-07-15, 15:26
I have no idea if this is serious or not. Just in case it is you should stop. You're going to get yourself hurt.

PocoHunter
12-08-15, 01:54
She got out of your car a couple of times! What were you thinking? Just drive away!

... when we get to the store for the cigarettes, ...drop her off close the the dealer, swing around the block and...

Victorlicious
12-09-15, 14:14
So I don't think its the same Stephanie that has been previously reviewed, I had a short Car date with her last Friday not bad but not the greatest BBBJCIM but Junior was happy to be relieved, all in all it was only a Jackson. Won't be repeating.

Then today I go an try to get something else to relieve my headache, drive thru the Melbourne loop nothing active so I decide to take the ride out to Cocoa. Heavy LEO Presence around Peachtree and School St. Saw 3 WSW hanging on a fence with management. 2 Blondes one brunette. Brunette looked good from a far but got closer and she's nodding out standing up. She has probably been reviewed before name Nikki definitely wouldn't approach if I wasnt desperate. 2 Blondes had already been scooped up. Long story short she got kicked out of the car and told to take a hike as she was falling asleep. Still have a headache but that will have to wait for another time!

Laten
12-16-15, 05:32
Was over in tville on Thursday night when I spot a tall leggy blonde in a red dress. I make the scoop, and she says her name is Val and she's from the. See. So a little small talk and we head to my spot and this girl procedes to give a very good bbbjcimwsw, roaming allowed and I did roam. Loved the moaning when playing with the kitty. Dropped her off at main and canaveral, think she may be working with April, she's really not bad looking at all, loved the freckles, will repeat.

SL8.Guys, be very careful with Val, she will steal anything you don't have nailed down. Ended up with an all out stuggle just now, finally twisting her arm behind her back to make her let go of my Ipod shuffle. She is pretty strong. I had only stopped to ask her if she had seen a friend of mine, and she reached in the window, unlocked the passenger door and jumped in. All the time saying over and over how sorry she was for stealing my laptop from between the seats about 2 months ago, and how she was on a new course now after spending weeks in jail. Anyway is is back out and on the streets again usually along Main. Up to her same old tricks. She will even reach in your pockets and take your wallet during BJ. She braggingly told me this herself the very first time I met her. Very sweet girl, but just thought I should let everyone know to watch her carefully.

RentDontBuy
12-16-15, 23:07
Just thought that this Facebook page may be of interest to all that frequent the talents of some of the ladies that live in north Brevard. You can find some intel of some girls there.

Good luck and be safe: https://www.facebook.com/groups/393634810798261/.

FLmonger
12-22-15, 11:13
Wanted to check in and report my findings from yesterday. After seeing nothing on the Cocoa loop, I tried two of the Melbourne loops and found the same things there: absolutely nothing. It's very rare that I go 0/3, and double frustrating considering the travel time between them all. I'll check it again today, hopefully there will be some action!

Member #6253
12-24-15, 01:28
Wanted to check in and report my findings from yesterday. After seeing nothing on the Cocoa loop, I tried two of the Melbourne loops and found the same things there: absolutely nothing. It's very rare that I go 0/3, and double frustrating considering the travel time between them all. I'll check it again today, hopefully there will be some action!Made the Melb loop this evening. Found 2 stray cats south of 192 on us1. 1 tall dark skinned, looked a little over dressed and possibly TVST--no go. The other Petite blonde, not a young kitty but in good shape.

--took the plunge. Scooped up Aimee / Amy, drove her to get some food, cruised around checking out Christmas lights, she had allot to say, didn't mind telling me about her habits (smh), found a convenient location for outside play. Nice BBBJ and finished with mish, . 4 (+tip for Christmas).

Be safe.

FredHasMusic
12-24-15, 19:22
Made the Melb loop this evening. Found 2 stray cats south of 192 on us1. 1 tall dark skinned, looked a little over dressed and possibly TVST--no go. The other Petite blonde, not a young kitty but in good shape.

--took the plunge. Scooped up Aimee / Amy, drove her to get some food, cruised around checking out Christmas lights, she had allot to say, didn't mind telling me about her habits (smh), found a convenient location for outside play. Nice BBBJ and finished with mish, . 4 (+tip for Christmas).

Be safe.I've seen the tall TS before. Goes by Cloe. Tried to convince me he was a woman. I was like, ya sure. But you have an adam's apple and a boner, I have to go. He was like, I can please you better than a woman.

I said, I agree, but I'm not trying to roof a house today. See ya.

Member #6253
12-24-15, 21:03
I've seen the tall TS before. Goes by Cloe. Tried to convince me he was a woman. I was like, ya sure. But you have an adam's apple and a boner, I have to go. He was like, I can please you better than a woman.

I said, I agree, but I'm not trying to roof a house today. See ya.Bwaahaahaaa! I'm glad you didn't get "stuck" by Chloe. Thanks for the "heads up" (puns intended).

Azreal328
12-29-15, 10:31
Hey guys, new to town and just wondering where the action usually is. What's the Melbourne loop?

Otto22
12-29-15, 15:02
Hey guys, new to town and just wondering where the action usually is. What's the Melbourne loop?Don't mean to be harsh, but what makes you think we'll tell you anything? You have only four posts and all are begging for info. Get some experience and share it. Then maybe we will tell you what you want to know.

SlammBamm
12-29-15, 17:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

GargleMySpunk
12-29-15, 17:42
Hey like-minded deviants, 1st time poster with info to share. Been around awhile but. Had a dream like why'all say with one named Rhonda. Kinda work out, bad set of teeth but enthusiastic! Moans and gives the boys all attention necessary when told. Bbbjcimws and don't mind it if you paste her! She's like a 4/5 . And she's only a Jackson. Got her contact but she's hard to reach. Hangs out by Sunoco off aurora. . Anyway I haven't had any DTCIMWS since Desiree, jenny, and Michelle. Michelle was worn but DAMN did she suck it down to my boys and sallow. Had no problem facefggg and slamming her head down as much as I wanted. Hell Desiree was the SAME! Anyone had her? I only dreamt with her like 3 times around 09-11. Strolled off us1 in Melbourne north of us1 by the car dealerships. Little skinny LONG hair dirty blonde. Said her name was Desiree and lived and worked up north and on BP. I only picked her up in the real early morning a few times. Anyway yea, Jenny was freaking awesome but she's done. Where's all the DTCIMWS queens nowadays? Had a dream with Amy a few weeks back but not totally DT like I like and doesn't swallow.

Admin2
12-29-15, 19:07
Don't mean to be harsh, but what makes you think we'll tell you anything? You have only four posts and all are begging for info. Get some experience and share it. Then maybe we will tell you what you want to know.Even though it was a little harsh (begging?) this wasn't douchey.

Aww come on Otto be nice to the officer, er I mean newbie, whatcha want to do newbie is get on I-95 head north to the beach line expressway (brings some quarters there are couple bucks in tolls) then head towards signs for 1-4 off ramp, then head east til north til you see sign for OBT also known as orange blossom trail and you'll find what your looking for oh and you can visit the mouse while you're over there too, it's grrreat.Here's the problem, you post your marginal post and then this guy comes along and goes full on douchey douchebag.

It doesn't say anywhere in the rules that guys can't ask questions. It also doesn't say that anybody has to answer them. What you can't do it start fights. This is what people mean when they talk about creating a hostile environment.

Stop doing this.

A2

SlammBamm
12-29-15, 23:26
Come on A2, we're just hazing the newbie a little bit, relax were not damaging his inner child.

Yes, you call it hazing, I call it running off new members that are VERY expensive to attract.

If you ever want to get off moderation you might want to figure out some other way to amuse yourself.

A2

FredHasMusic
12-30-15, 00:55
Made the Melb loop this evening. Found 2 stray cats south of 192 on us1. 1 tall dark skinned, looked a little over dressed and possibly TVST--no go. The other Petite blonde, not a young kitty but in good shape.

Be safe.Amy is also known as Tree. Tall blonde, early 30's. Tiny egg sized boobs, but a nice rear. She's not a bad catch. Saw her again today. Good oral skills and follows direction well.

Tiniest kitty ever. No kids and tight as a drum. Plus, despite being an obvious user, she's intelligent and can carry a conversation. Dropped. 40 for 30 minutes of her time.

I mentioned the forum and a few reviews she's had, she would love the chance to gain some regulars. I will repeat often. She's open about the habit, but clean and safe.

I've never seen her using or had her anything but lucid and fun. Just sharing. I have digits for SM. PM me.

FlyingScotsman
01-01-16, 19:44
Very accurate intel. I've had a lot of fun with her but it's been a long time.

Amy is also known as Tree. Tall blonde, early 30's. Tiny egg sized boobs, but a nice rear. She's not a bad catch. Saw her again today. Good oral skills and follows direction well.

Tiniest kitty ever. No kids and tight as a drum. Plus, despite being an obvious user, she's intelligent and can carry a conversation. Dropped. 40 for 30 minutes of her time.
"Narrow and deep"- she's a good one

I mentioned the forum and a few reviews she's had, she would love the chance to gain some regulars. I will repeat often. She's open about the habit, but clean and safe.

I've never seen her using or had her anything but lucid and fun. Just sharing. I have digits for SM. PM me.

WhiteSuspect
01-01-16, 22:53
What's been up with cocoa seems a little dry lately? Only one SW that I keep seeing near the car wash and she's ok but kinda a pain to deal with. Hope they finish the road work soon guess I'll have to head north or south. Is it any better one way or the other?

PghPlowboy
01-03-16, 13:52
Couple of days before Christmas I had a dream of Mackenzie. I have had many good dreams of her over the years. This dream was no different. No rush, still good BBBJCIM skills, cfs available but did not partake due to my time constraints. She till looks ok, but not like what she used to years ago. The hobby, kids, her social habit, and father time have taken some toll. As always, YMMV.

PghPlowboy
01-03-16, 14:54
What's been up with cocoa seems a little dry lately? Only one SW that I keep seeing near the car wash and she's ok but kinda a pain to deal with. Hope they finish the road work soon guess I'll have to head north or south. Is it any better one way or the other?It must be your timing. I've been gone through the Cocoa loop the past couple of days and have seen about four different ones. It has been all in the evening hours like after 6 PM. I seen an older thin WSW wearing a dress and using a flashlight to signal. There has been a blonde, medium build, I would say in her 30's standing on Peachtree underneath the Dolphin Apt sign. Then I've seen two other WSW walking on Peachtree between the carwash and Prospect St. Check some of the other side streets in the area, you never know what you might see.

In the Titusville loop has been hit or miss lately. It seems active in the early morning then dry until 4 PM. I've seen an older blonde, maybe mid 40's, with nice size chest wearing a white shirt with no bra the past two days. I also have seen the thin tall blonde (She is a natural redhead) that someone else had written a bad review on. I had a good dream of her before the bad review was written, but I could tell she had a bad habit and that she was on her way down. I saw her out yesterday but did not partake because she looked like she was twerking and the bad review. I saw three other WSW in the loop over the past couple of days. One was short with reddish brown hair that I would say was in her mid 20's who I haven't seen before. The second one in her mid 20's also with brunette hair who I've seen in the loop before but have not partaken. The third is heavyset in her 30's with golden brown hair and goes by the name Cassandra. I did dream of Cassandra but will write about my dream later.

PghPlowboy
01-04-16, 08:00
In the loop the other day and saw this WSW with golden brown hair wearing a dress and was heavyset with a big ass. (At the time, the only other SW that was out was the tall blonde with bad reviews & it looked like she was twerking.) I dream that I make the swoop, get the greetings out of the way, and go to my place. She was very talkative, clean, no sign of bad habits. She had full Dee chest that were medium firmness. Kitty was shaven and fresh. Started off with some DATY in which she got into and had an O. Then we moved on to BBBJ in which good skills and took direction well. Sadly, that's where my dream ended. I didn't get to partake in the CFS that was on the table. All the ingredients for my dream ran. 4 If you are looking for a spinner, she would not be for you. Pro's were, not a clock watcher, no phone interruption, clean, rate, brought covers, and good BJ skills. CONS, talked a little to much (just nerves I think).

Midnite Poachr
01-07-16, 22:49
Did the melb loop found tree nice girl long legs gives a decent massage great ff bbbjws easy to talk to fun she's got a habbit didn't affect dream. 4 hr.

Tdrag
01-10-16, 20:43
Was out and about and decided to run the Cocoa loop and behold I spot a little spinner that I hadn't had the chance to meet so I made the scoop on peach tree and the dolphin. Wasn't really worried to much about LEO and told me her name was Melissa and she moved here 3 months ago from Detroit. Took her to the spot and wanted to check out her skills with the lips. She was like I'm the best in town and I was thinking just about everyone says that and most suck really bad. She starting going to work and I would say she was a 6/10 at the most. Been to o town and some of them girls are on a different level. Lots of good coordination and no accidental scraping of the teeth which happens a lot with me. She allowed roaming and fiv which made me want the total deal but neither of us had protection so that will have to wait till next time. She either had a super grip or the kitty was tight. She says she out all the time and I have spotted her around 6 pm. Have fun fellow mongers and hopefully I have finally helped the forum with some Intel on someone new. Take care and happy hunting.

Schokolat
01-12-16, 08:57
Big Shout out to FredHasMusic for putting me in contact with Amy the Tree. I was headed out of town and was able to schedule with.

The tree a couple of weeks ago. We met at general location, she's a nice WSW, flat chested, but don't let that stop you. She's very.

Cool chic and gives excellent headache relief. Her yumyum is tight and fresh and you can't go wrong with this one. Thanks again FHM.

Go Canes
01-15-16, 12:59
I've had a few dreams with KC over the past couple of months. Tall, thin with long straight hair. She isn't out much but usually find her along US1 between University and the Exxon in Palm Bay (I think she lives down that way). She is usually listening to music w / earbuds. Incredible oral dictation skills and fun to be with. If you are lucky enough to see her, definitely worth the. 25!

FredHasMusic
01-15-16, 22:30
I've had a few dreams with KC over the past couple of months. Tall, thin with long straight hair. She isn't out much but usually find her along US1 between University and the Exxon in Palm Bay (I think she lives down that way). She is usually listening to music w / earbuds. Incredible oral dictation skills and fun to be with. If you are lucky enough to see her, definitely worth the. 25!What time of day have you found her out? If you see her again, get the digits. If it's who I think it is, she's a fun gal.

ToyotaVon
01-15-16, 23:31
Is this the same KC / Kaliegh?

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/everything-you-ever-dreamed-ofplus-more/12651320

If so its good to hear she is back in town.

I've had a few dreams with KC over the past couple of months. Tall, thin with long straight hair. She isn't out much but usually find her along US1 between University and the Exxon in Palm Bay (I think she lives down that way). She is usually listening to music w / earbuds. Incredible oral dictation skills and fun to be with. If you are lucky enough to see her, definitely worth the. 25!

FredHasMusic
01-16-16, 08:33

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/everything-you-ever-dreamed-ofplus-more/12651320

If so its good to hear she is back in town.Ya, that's the one I was thinking of. She was a cut above the average street walker. Her prices are completely negotiable. Last time I saw her was about a year ago. I will look her up and try to confirm.

RoadWarrior2K
01-16-16, 10:28

If so its good to hear she is back in town.Yes, that's Kasey in the ad, but the date of the ad is May 12,2015. I knew Kasey very well and had several dreams of her. The last I knew as of last summer was that she was pregnant and would be in her third trimester by now, so I seriously doubt if she's been on the streets. She lives with a boyfriend that keeps making her get a new number so that she can't contact former clients and vice versa. RW.

TitusVillan
01-16-16, 16:23
Saturday afternoon around 3 pm, both April and the BBW brunette (don't know her name) are out on Main.

H20 Monger
01-17-16, 12:32
Yes, that's Kasey in the ad, but the date of the ad is May 12, 2015. I knew Kasey very well and had several dreams of her. The last I knew as of last summer was that she was pregnant and would be in her third trimester by now, so I seriously doubt if she's been on the streets. She lives with a boyfriend that keeps making her get a new number so that she can't contact former clients and vice versa. RW.I think this is the other Kasey, taller thinner, also fun. I thought I saw her out the other day but didn't stop.

Did find Tree again, though, she's looking a little rough, but same tightpersonality and service.

BillyBob62
01-21-16, 02:03
Guys, be very careful with Val, she will steal anything you don't have nailed down. Ended up with an all out stuggle just now, finally twisting her arm behind her back to make her let go of my Ipod shuffle. She is pretty strong. I had only stopped to ask her if she had seen a friend of mine, and she reached in the window, unlocked the passenger door and jumped in. All the time saying over and over how sorry she was for stealing my laptop from between the seats about 2 months ago, and how she was on a new course now after spending weeks in jail. Anyway is is back out and on the streets again usually along Main. Up to her same old tricks. She will even reach in your pockets and take your wallet during BJ. She braggingly told me this herself the very first time I met her. Very sweet girl, but just thought I should let everyone know to watch her carefully.If it's the same Val I know from T'ville, with a teardrop tattoo on her face, be very careful. She will definitely rob you if you're not extra cautious. I recommend avoiding her, because you never know what she's going to be like. It depends on whether or not she's been medicated, and with what. Word to the wise.

Spookfl
01-21-16, 21:33
As I was driving on School tonight I thought I saw a flash ahead off to the side of the road. A little further up I noticed a camera on a tripod pointed at a woman standing beside the road perhaps 75 feet further down. I passed by but noticed that when the car behind me slowed down by her the camera flashed. I'm not sure what or who was triggering the camera but it appeared to me to be setup to get photos of the tag of anyone who showed interest in her.

Of course it could have been something else entirely too.

FLOceanbio
01-22-16, 10:21
I've had a few dreams with KC over the past couple of months. Tall, thin with long straight hair. She isn't out much but usually find her along US1 between University and the Exxon in Palm Bay (I think she lives down that way). She is usually listening to music w / earbuds. Incredible oral dictation skills and fun to be with. If you are lucky enough to see her, definitely worth the. 25!Any way to contact her?

Tdrag
01-22-16, 15:09
Was out around 11 pm and decided to see what was going on with the Cocoa loop. Did a couple of laps around peach tree when I spotted two WSW out all bundled up. One was a blonde by the name of Britney which I have seen before and the other was Melissa a little spinner I have seen also. I decided to pick up Melissa and who wouldn't 20 for bbbjwsp and 40 for cfs which I was looking for. Took her to my spot and we get into it and boy was it tight. She was all into it and says she sometimes gets a room and she wants me then and I'm like I'm game. She then says she teaching Brittany the ropes since she's only 19 and I'm thinking that's my next victim. Happy hunting mongers.

FredHasMusic
01-22-16, 21:15
Was out around 11 pm and decided to see what was going on with the Cocoa loop. Did a couple of laps around peach tree when I spotted two WSW out all bundled up. One was a blonde by the name of Britney which I have seen before and the other was Melissa a little spinner I have seen also. I decided to pick up Melissa and who wouldn't 20 for bbbjwsp and 40 for cfs which I was looking for. Took her to my spot and we get into it and boy was it tight. She was all into it and says she sometimes gets a room and she wants me then and I'm like I'm game. She then says she teaching Brittany the ropes since she's only 19 and I'm thinking that's my next victim. Happy hunting mongers.Is this the same Brittany that is on Backpage? Claims to be 19. Blonde. Cute, but cold fish. Also, the sightings are great and all, but how about some photos, phone numbers, or contact info? I appreciate what you do, but I post photos and phone numbers, not just my memories. I have introduced women onto this forum (at least 4) and provided pics and contact info. I don't care about the details if I have no chance of ever seeing them. Just sayin.

Tdrag
01-22-16, 21:43
Is this the same Brittany that is on Backpage? Claims to be 19. Blonde. Cute, but cold fish. Also, the sightings are great and all, but how about some photos, phone numbers, or contact info? I appreciate what you do, but I post photos and phone numbers, not just my memories. I have introduced women onto this forum (at least 4) and provided pics and contact info. I don't care about the details if I have no chance of ever seeing them. Just sayin.I don't have the digits but I will see if she still has a phone next time I see her. Maybe even try and take a pic for you if I can. I don't know if it's the same Brittany or not I guess I'll have to go check it out. Well how about you pass some digits my way so I can experience what you have.

FredHasMusic
01-23-16, 01:35
I don't have the digits but I will see if she still has a phone next time I see her. Maybe even try and take a pic for you if I can. I don't know if it's the same Brittany or not I guess I'll have to go check it out. Well how about you pass some digits my way so I can experience what you have.Check your inbox.

PghPlowboy
01-27-16, 14:23
Passing through the loop today a little after 12 noon. Got to the intersection of Peachtree and Pineda there was a zombie WSW with curly blonde hair, thin, in it's 40's, wearing all black, carrying large black purse, stumbling around, and was real obvious of what it was doing. Staring down / flagging cars. I had to detour due to construction. I finally get to the direction I want to go but on a different street (Lake Dr.). There it was again staggering into my travel lane. Had to go into oncoming lane to avoid it. Unfortunately, I got a better look at its face as I passsed by which made me punch the gas pedal!!

TitusVillan
01-28-16, 17:34
Whether you know her as Ashley from Main Street or Tori from be. P. , she is back on the prowl after having her baby.

I ran into her on Tuesday and she was only giving oral exams (BBBJ spit) as her Aunt Flo was still visiting her. Called her today and got the full treatment. She is looking good with a little meat still on her bones. See-section scar hasn't quite healed up all the way but not a distraction if you take her for a ride in K9. Said she isn't back to doing CG or RCG yet because of the surgery.

As always with her, YMMV greatly, but she is still a cut above the other choices that have been available lately. Her phone number is still the same and it still works if you have the number. Said she didn't want it passed around yet.

Fffun
01-29-16, 10:06
Thanks for passing info along, Mr. Villan. But it seems like she may be confused:

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/86/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/12214-Looking-for-no-stress-or-drama.html

Whether you know her as Ashley from Main Street or Tori from be. P. , she is back on the prowl after having her baby.

I ran into her on Tuesday and she was only giving oral exams (BBBJ spit) as her Aunt Flo was still visiting her. Called her today and got the full treatment. She is looking good with a little meat still on her bones. See-section scar hasn't quite healed up all the way but not a distraction if you take her for a ride in K9. Said she isn't back to doing CG or RCG yet because of the surgery.

As always with her, YMMV greatly, but she is still a cut above the other choices that have been available lately. Her phone number is still the same and it still works if you have the number. Said she didn't want it passed around yet.

FlyingScotsman
01-30-16, 14:11
Thanks for passing info along, Mr. Villan. But it seems like she may be confused:

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/86/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/12214-Looking-for-no-stress-or-drama.htmlShe is not confused nor utr but yeah former WSW. She doesn't walk or hang on corners no more.

I believe its you and villan who are confused as She is on usaa.

TitusVillan
01-30-16, 20:15
She is not confused nor utr but yeah former WSW. She doesn't walk or hang on corners no more.

I believe its you and villan who are confused as She is on usaa.She just told me that she did not want her phone blowing up Thursday night because she was trying to go see her daughter and I believed her. Didn't know that she was going to post a new ad 3 hours later. Sorry if I misled anyone.

RoadWarrior2K
01-30-16, 20:18

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/86/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/12214-Looking-for-no-stress-or-drama.htmlTitusVillan reported "Her phone number is still the same and it still works if you have the number. Said she didn't want it passed around yet. " The last sentence didn't make sense because she has an ad on USAAC with her phone number for all the world to see. I think that's what you were trying to say.

PghPlowboy
02-09-16, 10:00
Had a dream, more like a nightmare of Nikki from the Cocoa Loop. Petite (more like a rail) brunette WSW that obviously has a bad habit. Nothing else around and needed some headache relief. I should have just lived with the headache. Let's just say there was either too much candy or lack there of that caused too much twerking to get task completed. Woke up without relief. Will not repeat.

Laten
02-11-16, 14:44

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/86/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/12214-Looking-for-no-stress-or-drama.htmlI picked her up about 2 weeks ago, just to get to know her a bit, but really DID NOT LIKE her attitude at all. Maybe she was having a bad day, but I see she was arrested on Tuesday on drug charges. Don't know if she got out yet, cause I am out of town at the moment and haven't been down main all week.