PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

BlackHawk101
01-26-10, 11:22
Since you have more choice's than most cities. I thought I would help out.

BlackHawk101
01-26-10, 11:25
Since you have more choice's than most cities. I thought I would help out.
I visited Eastern Western Massage Spa in Athens. They had 2 ladies who looked like they were in their late 40's or more. Good massage and standard HE. Is this the standard type of AMP in the area?

Hammertime69
01-27-10, 10:54
I visited Eastern Western Massage Spa in Athens. They had 2 ladies who looked like they were in their late 40's or more. Good massage and standard HE. Is this the standard type of AMP in the area?Didnt get her name, but nice looking younger attendant at the Royal Spa... Full menu, decent TS (not spectacular), decent massage (once again not spectacular) enthusiastic performance, with a reasonable prostate massage available.

TS =5
Massage =5
Menu =8+
Looks 8+
P massage = 5
Performance =8-9
Cost =5

Overall = 6.5

Plus is easy access, down is out in open no private parking, the only thing keeping me from giving it a higher rating is the TS and Massage were lacking, and when visiting an AMP a EXCELLENT TS, and Massage with good to great handshake is better imo than a full menu (albeit enthusiastic) but only a so so TS and Massage. Then again, I am also spoiled by 3 Amps I visit (2 are Handshake HE only, and one is full menu) that offer a excellent TS (including 2 that will actually wash your hair) and excellent massage, and one of the handshakes will actually have you hanging off the ceiling by the time your done, LOL!

The Jazz
01-31-10, 02:29
Didnt get her name, but nice looking younger attendant at the Royal Spa... Full menu, decent TS (not spectacular), decent massage (once again not spectacular) enthusiastic performance, with a reasonable prostate massage available.

TS =5
Massage =5
Menu =8+
Looks 8+
P massage = 5
Performance =8-9
Cost =5

Overall = 6.5

Plus is easy access, down is out in open no private parking, the only thing keeping me from giving it a higher rating is the TS and Massage were lacking, and when visiting an AMP a EXCELLENT TS, and Massage with good to great handshake is better imo than a full menu (albeit enthusiastic) but only a so so TS and Massage. Then again, I am also spoiled by 3 Amps I visit (2 are Handshake HE only, and one is full menu) that offer a excellent TS (including 2 that will actually wash your hair) and excellent massage, and one of the handshakes will actually have you hanging off the ceiling by the time your done, LOL!What is the one with the full menu?

Wanger1973
02-12-10, 22:36
Hi all,

I'm new to the massage parlor concept. I've seen some information on the Royal Spa here. I just had a few questions.

1. Can you just walk in or do they require appointments?

2. If you are a newbie, how do you go about getting what you came for?

3. How does the payment work?

Again, I am new to all of this so any advice is greatly appreciated.

Grate Big
02-14-10, 00:12
Hi all,
1. Can you just walk in or do they require appointments?

2. If you are a newbie, how do you go about getting what you came for?

3. How does the payment work?

Again, I am new to all of this so any advice is greatly appreciated.

Most of the Asian places are walk-in.

What you go there for is a massage. What they offer is a massage. So getting a massage there is pretty easy.

You will pay the attendant (who may not be the one that gives you the massage) whatever the fee for the house is. Usually it's $50-$60 for a half-hour and $80-$100 for an hour.

If the attendant does a good job relieving your stress, you can leave her a tip, too. Some of the girls do an excellent job. Some not so good.

Getting to know your masseuse may allow her to relax with you on FUTURE VISITS, so don't expect that your first visit will be the most relaxing one. This is just common sense with any personalized service.

Enjoy! We live in a great town with multiple places to relax with this service. Most towns this size have nothing. If we play smart and keep them in business without spending a lot of time discussing details of what we dreamed about happening while we were there, we might keep them around for a long time to come!

Captainmethea
02-15-10, 18:28
Met Hannah at the Royal Spa on Saturday.

Not as bubbly as Susie Q until I finished with the hour.

May or may not go back again.

Southern G
02-18-10, 10:35
Got an ad in the news paper for a new massage salon opening. It is called Beach Massage. It is located behind Burger King near the intersection of Sullivan and Madison Blvd in Madison. They have a web-site. Payed a visit. They have a great special, $20 for 30 min massage. Tried it out and you cannot beat the price for a really good standard massage.

This place is the place to go is you are looking for a cheap normal massage. No extras implied.

Redcrxsi
02-20-10, 21:44
Tried Illusions tonight. The rooms are now 80 for the hour. The room I had had a jacuzzi style bathtub in it. Not the spa type I expected. Nice to know you can just opt out of the shower / tub though. Also probably helped to know that when she leaves the room you get naked and sit on the table, puts you both at ease I guess. Thanks for that info.

Full tour wasn't available even at the $$$ quoted price, managed FS for $ though.

Freaking one hour drive each way is nuts though, I'm still looking for a provider local to me, half way between Huntsville and Birmingham.

Anyone know the dude running the counter? I know him from somewhere, Fantasia or Boomers I'm guessing.

Oh crap, found out a girl from there got killed on the ice a few weeks ago, driving home. They were in a car identical to mine. Creepy

Later Mongers

Rocketman25
02-21-10, 00:26
Is it true that Fantaisia got busted? The report I read said Friday. Hope this was an old report. Had a great time there Tuesday.I take it you mean on WAFF? Best I could find, there are no current reports of a bust. All I could find was the one from a few years ago when they got busted.

Habbit
02-22-10, 10:45
Thanks Rocketman25

I take it you mean on WAFF? Best I could find, there are no current reports of a bust. All I could find was the one from a few years ago when they got busted.

The Jazz
02-22-10, 22:27
Oh crap, found out a girl from there got killed on the ice a few weeks ago, driving home. They were in a car identical to mine. Creepy

Later MongersWho was it?

I notice Nikki isn't listed on the site anymore.

Redcrxsi
02-24-10, 19:15
Yes Jazz, you were right.

Took me a hour to find the thread again.

You can search Sw#$% Dix#$'s forum for Black Ice and find it on Feb 15th.

Habbit
03-10-10, 11:27
Hi all

Is there anything in the area (50 miles) other than Illusions, Royal, Fantasia, East West, and Mia? I am looking for something new.

Thanks

Habbit

Grate Big
03-11-10, 23:50
Hi all

Is there anything in the area (50 miles) other than Illusions, Royal, Fantasia, East West, and Mia? I am looking for something new.

Thanks

Habbit

That is an ironic statement. I have lived in cities 5x larger than this and couldn't find one place. You want MORE?

Justmassage
03-20-10, 14:02
That is an ironic statement. I have lived in cities 5x larger than this and couldn't find one place. You want MORE?But it is like many things in life. You always want more!

Magnod
03-20-10, 17:35
Do any of these places have quality MTs who can provide deep tissue massages? I have an injury that needs a massage after long plane rides and I'd like to maximize my money by finding a place that offers multiple services.

Habbit
03-20-10, 18:49
Well, <grin> I guess I am a greedy basturd. Always want to add a new experiance. I must say Huntsville has been good to me. I do have a head full of bad ass good memories. Last time I had only been in Huntsville for 30 minuts and got a great HE from a girl that wanted a ride. While in the car at her house her friend got curious and came out side to see what was going on. She was a bit surprised. I loved it! All for two egg mcmuffins and 15. Well her friend got one of them.

That is an ironic statement. I have lived in cities 5x larger than this and couldn't find one place. You want MORE?

Redcrxsi
03-27-10, 02:44
Anyone got digits on Nina that worked there? Feel free to pm

Cobalt14
04-02-10, 09:45
Do any of these places have quality MTs who can provide deep tissue massages? I have an injury that needs a massage after long plane rides and I'd like to maximize my money by finding a place that offers multiple services.If there is, I sure don't know about it. It might be blasphemy here, but having great massage skills can be as important as more interpersonal skills.

If such a place or independent exists, I'd appreciate someone sharing.

Teg801
04-04-10, 01:30
B'ham boy here. Very curious about Illusions. I frequent B'ham AMP's. And from what I understand, we have some of the best around. But work brings me to your town soon. And I was just wondering if service is similiar. Also, what is the damage, and what attendents are recomended(possible GFE)? Any assistance would be appreciated. PM preferred. Can return with AMP info if wanted.

Southern G
04-19-10, 17:11
Did not have time to schedule a visit with BF so decided to stop by Royal Spa about opening time. Met by Tina, a short about 5 ft lady of about 35. Nice figure and short jean skirt. Things were looking good so far. Asked for an hour massage with TS. TS was very good and all spots were cleaned.

The massage was a light touching at best. No real massage. I offered her one and the discussion began.

Her attitude was not good at all. Very mechanical on what was provided. I have been visiting Royal for years and Tina is close to the bottom of my list. I did see another girl in the hall that looked more mid 20's and pretty. If you see Tina, ask for someone else unless you only need a good TS.

Darthbane69
04-21-10, 00:59
If I were you, I'd save my money, and spend it at the Y when you get back to the Ham. Illusions doesn't hold a candle to Yoshiko, IMO. Unless you're not necessarily looking for the spa treatment, then just call Vicki when you're here. BF is definitely worth your time and money.

B'ham boy here. Very curious about Illusions. I frequent B'ham AMP's. And from what I understand, we have some of the best around. But work brings me to your town soon. And I was just wondering if service is similiar. Also, what is the damage, and what attendents are recomended(possible GFE)? Any assistance would be appreciated. PM preferred. Can return with AMP info if wanted.

Techneck
05-25-10, 12:32
Just looked at Illusions website for the first time in a long time. There is a girl on there that I'm almost sure used to go by Tammie and was a indy. If it is her stay far away. She was a big headache for a friend of mine. That cost him his family and more. Just saying be careful who you trust your info with.

Jayelbe
05-26-10, 07:40
Just looked at Illusions website for the first time in a long time. There is a girl on there that I'm almost sure used to go by Tammie and was a indy. If it is her stay far away. She was a big headache for a friend of mine. That cost him his family and more. Just saying be careful who you trust your info with.I remember her myself.

Tattoos like that are better than seeing a driver's license.

Bladtinzu
05-27-10, 02:34
Just looked at Illusions website for the first time in a long time. There is a girl on there that I'm almost sure used to go by Tammie and was a indy. If it is her stay far away. She was a big headache for a friend of mine. That cost him his family and more. Just saying be careful who you trust your info with.

First off what do you really expect from the spa. Second I had to look but I remember her and she is bad bad bad news. And finally. The socks still on in the picture just scream "The floor is so fucking nasty I won't walk on it in bare feet".

Btw710
07-04-10, 09:36
Is East West still open?

Bbold
07-08-10, 20:07
Is East West still open?Yep, see folks there all the time.

Grate Big
07-26-10, 10:22
Saw Gina @ Royal.

Good hands, very sweet woman. My feet were exceptionally relaxed, she does an amazing job on feet.

VERY relaxing time spent. Wanted to stay and take a nap. From table shower to helping me put on my shoes at the end, this is luxury.

Bring some extra for a good tip. She appreciates good tips.

Gee Dub
07-30-10, 19:04
Saw Gina @ Royal.

Good hands, very sweet woman. My feet were exceptionally relaxed, she does an amazing job on feet.

VERY relaxing time spent. Wanted to stay and take a nap. From table shower to helping me put on my shoes at the end, this is luxury.

Bring some extra for a good tip. She appreciates good tips.

How old is Gina? Younger, middle age, older? Does Royal have other women?

Grate Big
07-31-10, 15:34
How old is Gina? Younger, middle age, older? Does Royal have other women?

Middle-aged (mid-to-upper 30's?) Hard to tell with many Asians.

Loves to sing/hum while she works. Flirty and playful, too.

Gee Dub
08-01-10, 21:20
Posts on the general forum from a year or so ago mentioned massage by Mia. Is she still around? If so, how do I contact her?

Gee Dub
08-01-10, 21:29
Anyone have experience with this lady who "served her country now she'll serve you?" http://huntsville.craigslist.org/thp/1863977326.html

Hank1111
08-01-10, 22:22
Anyone have experience with this lady who "served her country now she'll serve you?" http://huntsville.craigslist.org/thp/1863977326.htmlShe gives a great massage. Try her.

Gee Dub
08-09-10, 00:07
Anyone tried this lady? http://huntsville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-best-massage-you-will-ever-have-in-or-outcall/3600332

Cobalt14
08-11-10, 08:12
Good morning.

Had an interesting dream of a RS visit with a young asian lady that introduced herself as Hanna.

She was cute, young, curvy, c-cup (natural or best fakes I've ever seen). Good experience, great attitude. Standard $80 to the house for an hour. Tip of $20.

TS: 7. 5

Massage: 8

Interpersonal skills: 8

Attitude: 10

Charlie Angel
08-14-10, 21:12
Anyone tried this lady? http://huntsville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-best-massage-you-will-ever-have-in-or-outcall/3600332Well I tried to TOFTT, made an appointment and schlepped all the way out past Athens. I was directed to call once I got to a nearby intersection (standard 2-call system, a good sign I thought). No answer when I called, no call back from the messages I left. I sat around for over a half hour, calling several times like an idiot before I gave up and went home. Oh well, maybe somebody else will have better luck.

Twilighter
08-16-10, 10:44
Hannah is a little doll. If you are willing to spend the cash...she is a joy.

Good morning.

Had an interesting dream of a RS visit with a young asian lady that introduced herself as Hanna.

She was cute, young, curvy, c-cup (natural or best fakes I've ever seen). Good experience, great attitude. Standard $80 to the house for an hour. Tip of $20.

TS: 7. 5

Massage: 8

Interpersonal skills: 8

Attitude: 10

Cobalt14
08-16-10, 14:43
Got my notation mixed up.

.8 to the house

$.2 for the tip.

Yep, she was a real doll.

Southern G
08-23-10, 16:12
Had the opportunity to stop by Royal today. Based on the feedback on the forum, I was hoping to see Hanna. Not my lucky day in that regard. I was greeted by Coffee who I had seen before. She is a little older lady. Guess around 40. Gave a very good TS and massage. My last experience with her was not as good as this time. This visit was very enjoyable.

She introduced me to Hanna as I was leaving. She is cute and I look forward to getting to know her better.

Be safe.

Travelrr 433
09-12-10, 22:41
Royal is one of the nicest spas I have seen in a while. Coffee, was my technician and gives a very good TS and she loves to talk. She reports to be 37 yrs old however her face shows more miles. She has a very nice body and loves Russian.

The massage was adequate and she delivered a great BBJ and HE. I left a nice tip and will repeat.

P5040
09-20-10, 08:11
The downside of the Royal seems to be the parking ------ that's why I havent' visited yet. Do you guys park out front?

Travelled down to b'ham last week - Y is closed, but Bali was a nice time. 100 miles though - that's not gonna work.

Maxim V
09-24-10, 20:10
Well I tried to TOFTT, made an appointment and schlepped all the way out past Athens. I was directed to call once I got to a nearby intersection (standard 2-call system, a good sign I thought). No answer when I called, no call back from the messages I left. I sat around for over a half hour, calling several times like an idiot before I gave up and went home. Oh well, maybe somebody else will have better luck.Well I took one for the team, I gave her a call, ask her about her details, as her addy says, she tell me full body fbsm, with light sensual strokes, I ask her if she went topless, she said she does not talk over the phone about it, but she said I would leave very happy and be a repeat customer. Well after driving out in the middle of nowhere, she does not look like the pic, the pic must be 20 years old she is tall and funky looking, she ask for the 75 up front which by then I say what the fuck, I am here, may as well get a he. She starts the massage, then says I only get 30 min. Cause I was late she has other customers coming, a lie. On the flip I ask if she takes her top off, she says no, Iask about the fbsm, she says this is light touch and sensual, I ask about the HE, she says she never spoke of such a thing on the phone, and she would never do that, by that time I told her thats not what you put in the ad and that is not what you told me, or promised, and told her she was false advertising, she was a total waste of time and effort, pure scam artist, and I will not refer an enemy to her.

Cobalt14
09-25-10, 14:15
Sounds like you spooked her on the phone and she thought you might be Uncle Leo. +150 reports and you make a newbie mistake like asking specifics on the phone? Srsly?

Maxim V
09-25-10, 17:03
If that were the case she would not have called me and ask if I was still coming and given me directions to her trailor in the middle of nowhere, she just scamed me!

P5040
09-26-10, 17:02
very lackluster afternoon visit today - around 230.

Saw MiMi. 30-ish, plump.

TS - solid 8
Massage - 7.5
HE - 5 no enthusiasm at all.

Wanted .6 for the handshake ------ please.

Overall, I can't recommend MiMi. I won't see her again. Perhaps too early in the day.

Anyone else seen her?

Southern G
10-14-10, 11:06
Made a stop at Royal Spa this week for a rub down. Saw a new lady, Sonny. She is in late 30's, plump around the middle. Nice natural see's.

TS.7.

Massage.9.

Fun.7.

One of the better massages I have received in an AMP. Not very enthusiastic on any portion, but I left happy.

There was a younger girl that I saw who was in late 20's. Sounded like she had a more enthusiastic personality. Did not get her name.

Be Safe

Southern G
11-15-10, 19:34
Thought I would add a comment on an out of sector visit I made last week. I was traveling down I-24 on this side of Chattanooga. Saw a sign for a SPA at exit 161. Had to get gas and the SPA was across the street. So I figured why not. It is a old house that has been nicely renovated for the purpose advertised. Met my what may have been the lady of the house. Said her name was Sue. Nice enough looking, early 40's. Nice enough figure. Asked for a 30 min massage at. 6. No shower offered so got ready.

Sue started out with a back walk which was nice and I enjoyed it. It did not take long for her to move to the proper parts. I flipped and the discussion went business. The fun was over priced even by big city rates. Gave a nice CBJ, other activities were very restrictive and rushed.

I would not repeat with Sue.

Happy Hunting.

Summary:

Massage: 8.

Looks: 6.

Play:2.

Overall: 5

The Jazz
11-27-10, 14:47
Do the girls at RS ever offer any extra's? I had one girl say "You want everything? $200". That was after the $80 to get in there. I didn't bring that much with me so I said no. Has anyone else had more then a HE?

Member #4820
11-28-10, 19:03
Do the girls at RS ever offer any extra's? I had one girl say "You want everything? $200". That was after the $80 to get in there. I didn't bring that much with me so I said no. Has anyone else had more then a HE?My experience was the same as yours the one time I went. WAY overpriced IMHO. I, like you, settled for the massage.

Southern G
11-29-10, 09:55
It seems that RS may be trying to push the boundaries of their market. I have always found everything for $ for the past four years. It may depend on the lady at the time. I have never been asked for $$. I would stick to the massage if they quoted that price also. The ladies normally change out every 6-8 weeks. Do you recall the name of who you saw? My last visit was about 6 weeks ago with Sunny.

My experience was the same as yours the one time I went. WAY overpriced IMHO. I, like you, settled for the massage.

Hsvlover
11-29-10, 11:55
Do the girls at RS ever offer any extra's? I had one girl say "You want everything? $200". That was after the $80 to get in there. I didn't bring that much with me so I said no. Has anyone else had more then a HE?It is too much for me. I can get the same thing for $160 from a reputable accomplished escort! For "everything" you were out $280. I know how to make that decision. And I think you do to

Grate Big
11-30-10, 00:11
It is too much for me. I can get the same thing for $160 from a reputable accomplished escort! For "everything" you were out $280. I know how to make that decision. And I think you do toI have been several times and almost always had the same girl (I honestly cannot remember her name). Mid-to-late-30's, sings while massaging. The first time I got FS from her (CBJ, CG, ACG) it was. 8 over the. 8 I paid for the hour. Second visit it was 1 over the. 8 and the last time, I took the. 8 extra and she only offered CBJ. I actually took it. It was a pretty nice experience and she didn't give up even though it took me about 20 minutes covered.

I can see the price escalating from my experience.

Southern G
12-22-10, 14:41
Stopped by Royal today after misfiring on a BP lady hook-up. Based on the recent reports I was prepared to just take the massage and leave frustrated. When the door opened, Coffee was standing there. I have seen her twice before over the past year. I knew it would be a good day. She was very fun, gave a pretty good massage and TS and the fun was very good also. The rate was back to normal also. Good visit.

Xrayv65
01-23-11, 03:03
Stopped by Royal today after misfiring on a BP lady hook-up. Based on the recent reports I was prepared to just take the massage and leave frustrated. When the door opened, Coffee was standing there. I have seen her twice before over the past year. I knew it would be a good day. She was very fun, gave a pretty good massage and TS and the fun was very good also. The rate was back to normal also. Good visit.I paid a visit there around the same time as you did back in Dec. And the door fee was 0. 80. Saw Coffee, TS was good but massage was not, she talks too much for me, but did leave happy for 0. 40. Can't help but mention her looks, at first, will kind of scare you! I wasn't sure but she almost looked like a tranny at first (until I verified later!). She does have a nice body for her age and personally, I love those long nipples!

I'll pay another visit as I travel that area every month or so.

Southern G
01-31-11, 12:38
Had an opening on Friday and stopped by Royal.

Was greeted by a New Lady that goes by CoCo.

Very attractive face and figure. She told me she was 40. No way does she look older than 30. Really pretty lady.

She said she will be in town for about two months. She arrived about 10 days ago according to her. I did not see the other girls, but CoCo is work a visit.

Rates are at the normal going rate.

Hank1111
02-11-11, 22:06
* * Sensual BodyRubs * *.23.

Anyone has any experience with this?

Now offering MANSCAPING. Call for more info.

We have beautiful girls waiting to relax you.

They offer full bodyrubs with special oils and lotions.

We are open 7 days a week 10am through 10pm In or Out Calls.

We offer a variety of rates depending upon whether your.

Tech is clothed or TOPLESS.

Call 256-690-4787 for an appointment today and a very relaxing, pampered time

Mann Bama
02-13-11, 20:10
They have one girl working. And she's the owner. She is older, blonde, and big. Wants a lot of $$$. I left when I saw her.

* * Sensual BodyRubs *.23.

Anyone has any experience with this?

Now offering MANSCAPING. Call for more info.

We have beautiful girls waiting to relax you.

They offer full bodyrubs with special oils and lotions.

We are open 7 days a week 10am through 10pm In or Out Calls.

We offer a variety of rates depending upon whether your.

Tech is clothed or TOPLESS.

Call 256-690-4787 for an appointment today and a very relaxing, pampered time

Valpier
03-03-11, 19:41
First time poster here.

Just FYI, some moron posted an explicit review of Coco from RS on Yelp.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/royal-spa-madison

Southern G
03-04-11, 12:23
People posting details like this on Yelp really increase the risk for the rest of us who like to remain under the radar.

First time poster here.

TwistedBrother
03-22-11, 11:04
I don't see the review, was it deleted?

First time poster here.

Valpier
03-22-11, 23:45
I don't see the review, was it deleted?Yeah, I noticed a couple of days ago the review was taken down.

Southern G
04-11-11, 18:06
Was passing by Illusions this afternoon and saw a LEO van out front along with a TV camera crew filming the action. Not a good day for Illusions again

Ginal
04-11-11, 22:00
Illusions, Sweet Naomi, several BP posts. Sounds like someone in Huntsville got a new broom. Streets will be much safer to play in. Only problem is you may have to play with yourself. Be careful!

Valpier
05-11-11, 23:01
Went to RS this evening; asked for TS and Massage. TS and Massage were very basic, no extras. Attendant seemed to have a bad attitude.

Mann Bama
05-12-11, 21:02
Went to RS this evening; asked for TS and Massage. TS and Massage were very basic, no extras. Attendant seemed to have a bad attitude.I went the other night and had a great time with Tina. Better luck next time.

Koa97
05-13-11, 01:02
Tried RS this evening and had a similar experience as Valpier. Met at the door by a short skinny girl.

She wasn't very enthusiastic. Gave me a TS and massage. Both were below average. She didn't even try to tease my privates. After a less than stellar massage, she said we were done and that was it. Would not recommend.

Dlhtims
05-16-11, 17:20
Saw Tina last night. Very friendly go what I went for.

Mann Bama
05-18-11, 22:48
Saw Tina last night. Very friendly go what I went for.Tina is the best.

Hl123
05-24-11, 15:55
Hi all,

Will be visiting huntsville on Friday afternoon, coming from Nashville. I would appreciate some current info about places around Hville, such as illusions, RS, etc. Please feel free to send a PM.

Thanks much.

Member #4162
05-25-11, 09:13
Hi all,

Will be visiting huntsville on Friday afternoon, coming from Nashville. I would appreciate some current info about places around Hville, such as illusions, RS, etc. Please feel free to send a PM.

Thanks muchIllusions is down. RS is still up and I hear good things about Tina there.

Hank1111
05-25-11, 20:38
Private Sessions report ad.

Posted: May 7, 2011, 12:20 AM.

10 yr experienced massage therapist. Swedish technique, sports massage, and for the lighter touch soft and sensual is available. (In call only located on the NW side). Hh40 and fh60. Professional, private, discreet room and shower avail. Soft lites, pure funk sounds, and unscented oil to set the mood, for full details please call or txt*256*701*0645* for availability, ask for MIA. *All sessions are by appt. ONLY! Serious inquiry only. 11am start. Thank you.

Mastin lake Road / stringfield at maggie ave. 35810 google map | yahoo map.

Anybody tried her yet. Is this the same Mia from a few years back?

Dlhtims
05-29-11, 18:11
http://huntsville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/get-pampered-with-a-great-rubdown/3796105

Member #4820
05-30-11, 10:56
http://huntsville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/get-pampered-with-a-great-rubdown/3796105I have wondered about her too. I like a um er good massage.

Valpier
05-31-11, 17:57
Anyone TOFTT on the new massage place in Madison Square Mall?

http://huntsville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chinese-massage-grand-open-madison-square-mall/4353638

Hank1111
05-31-11, 20:50
I have wondered about her too. I like a um er good massage.Very mediocre massage. Tired, unenthusiastic finish. The hour is only 35 minutes long!

Dlhtims
05-31-11, 22:57
Very mediocre massage. Tired, unenthusiastic finish. The hour is only 35 minutes long!Thank you Hank I will try to help you sometime.

Member #4820
05-31-11, 23:23
Very mediocre massage. Tired, unenthusiastic finish. The hour is only 35 minutes long!Thanks for the heads up Hank. That is pretty pathetic about the 35 minutes. I guess Royal Spa is a better choice for massage.

PR69

Butches U2
06-07-11, 13:26
Going to go to RS next week. Can someone give some advice on this place?

This is my first time.

Grate Big
06-08-11, 08:48
Going to go to RS next week. Can someone give some advice on this place?When I have gone there, there is usually only one attendant. So you don't usually get to choose. It is likely that you will be the only one there. They are a low-traffic massage facility.

The table shower is usually very good. I have always enjoyed it.

Skip the sauna, unless you like it. I don't like saunas in general. Theirs is nice and clean and well-maintained, however.

If you want to tip the girl, you might want to risk putting the money in view as soon as you return to the room. The attendant MIGHT work harder to get a tip if she knows that one is available. I usually put the tip on top of my shirt on the chair.

Don't carry in your wallet.

Don't carry in your cell phone.

Be respectful.

Have fun!

Butches U2
06-08-11, 23:55
When I have gone there, there is usually only one attendant. So you don't usually get to choose. It is likely that you will be the only one there. They are a low-traffic massage facility.

The table shower is usually very good. I have always enjoyed it.

Skip the sauna, unless you like it. I don't like saunas in general. Theirs is nice and clean and well-maintained, however.

If you want to tip the girl, you might want to risk putting the money in view as soon as you return to the room. The attendant MIGHT work harder to get a tip if she knows that one is available. I usually put the tip on top of my shirt on the chair.

Don't carry in your wallet.

Don't carry in your cell phone.

Be respectful.

Have fun!So what about parking. Where do I park? And if I leave the money out for the tip do you norm get a HJ, or do you get that with the shower?

Grate Big
06-09-11, 23:26
So what about parking. Where do I park? And if I leave the money out for the tip do you norm get a HJ, or do you get that with the shower?As you approach the building drive around to the left. You can park anywhere near the door.

I don't know what you can expect from anyone that works there. The attendants are all very nice. I have had good and relaxing experiences with Tina and Coffee.

WinSomeLoseSome
06-15-11, 23:14
There is a spa at the truck stop, has anyone been? I saw a billboard for it heading south on 65 before the state line. Is it an AMP? No recent reports that I could find.

Southern G
06-21-11, 09:45
Stopped by RS over the weekend. Coffee was out washing her car so I was greeted by Jen. She is about 5'2 with a very nice natural figure. Her personality was lacking for the TS (which was adequate) and the initial massage. She responded much better as the session progressed. One of the nicer figures that I have seen there in a long time. She is worth repeating.

Dlhtims
06-28-11, 21:01
Went by RS over weakend saw Judy (maybe Julie). Older short girl a little chubby with big boobs. Gave a good table shower, kinda ruff massage but did enjoy it, got what I wanted.

LustyGuy
07-02-11, 14:05
Tried RS today for first time.

Coffee was busy but really nice new.

Korean girl named Jennie provided.

Great Table Show and massage.

Wonderful Happy Ending!

Recommend highly.

LustyGuy

TheGigalo
07-07-11, 20:03
What did the total cost?

Tried RS today for first time.

Coffee was busy but really nice new.

Korean girl named Jennie provided.

Great Table Show and massage.

Wonderful Happy Ending!

Recommend highly.

LustyGuy

LustyGuy
07-08-11, 22:48
What did the total cost?Massage. 60.

Extras. 100.

Tip. 40.

LG

Grate Big
07-09-11, 20:07
Massage. 60.

Extras. 100.

Tip. 40.

LG$2 is steep for an AMP. Generally I start at .8 for the TS and offer .8 for the extras. If they need to go up I will, but $2 hurts!

Venom
07-10-11, 23:22
There is a spa at the truck stop, has anyone been? I saw a billboard for it heading south on 65 before the state line. Is it an AMP? No recent reports that I could find.I stopped by last Tuesday to check it out and it was okay. I wasn't expecting much but was pleasantly surprised. PM for details.

$60. Thirty minute message.

$80. Hour massage with sauna.

$60 to $120 for "more".

Grate Big
07-10-11, 23:34
I stopped by last Tuesday to check it out and it was okay. I wasn't expecting much but was pleasantly surprised. PM for details.

$60. Thirty minute message.

$80. Hour massage with sauna.

$60 to $120 for "more".I also have been wanting to know about this place. Thank you for the report!

The bad timing part is that I drive past there today and couldn't find any info anywhere on what to expect! Now, I get home and here's the report!

Chuck G
07-11-11, 22:27
Tried to see Kendall but even with an ad on BP she says she is not taking any new clients so I decided to try RS. I was pleasantly surprised. Cute little number called herself Nana or something like that. Had a great table shower and an even better massage, she kept telling me not to get in a hurry, I had an hour and she would take care of me. When she did the finishing act I kept telling her to Slow Down, but she knew what she was doing. She managed to make sure I got a full hours worth.

I will go back.

Later

Valpier
07-12-11, 04:24
Visited RS a few times in the past month or so. Experience greatly improved since my first review of RS. Pleasant experience over all. Have seen Tina (who I'm told is on vacation) and recently Coffee (who said she's seen me around and had wanted to work me). Haven't seen any other attendants. May ask (politely of course) to see others mentioned.

Xrayv65
07-12-11, 21:31
$2 is steep for an AMP. Generally I start at .8 for the TS and offer .8 for the extras. If they need to go up I will, but $2 hurts!At RS, I've never paid more than 0. 6 for the "extras" if you're just talking HE. Now I'd pay more for a broader menu but for $$ you can get a fairly nice escort and likely have a much better time or at least more options. As far as tipping, I honestly think it's BS unless they REALLY give a good shower, massage and the ending is more than just a rub and tug. I'm not cheap by any means but when you get a so-so massage and maybe a little rush on the ending, I think $.2 to $.5 is more than sufficient.

WinSomeLoseSome
07-13-11, 01:49
Visited RS a few times in the past month or so. Experience greatly improved since my first review of RS. Pleasant experience over all. Have seen Tina (who I'm told is on vacation) and recently Coffee (who said she's seen me around and had wanted to work me). Haven't seen any other attendants. May ask (politely of course) to see others mentioned.Its been my experience with AMPs that "vacation" means gone to the next MP, unlikely she will be back. Hope I'm wrong she was good.

Valpier
07-13-11, 01:54
Its been my experience with AMPs that "vacation" means gone to the next MP, unlikely she will be back. Hope I'm wrong she was good.Coff told me she had gone to visit home and would be back in a month. Let's see if it's true. Really enjoyed her walking on my back!

Southern G
07-13-11, 12:14
Coff told me she had gone to visit home and would be back in a month. Let's see if it's true. Really enjoyed her walking on my back!I have seen Coffee 4 times over the past year. She seems to be one who comes back to RS on a rotating basis. She drives the older Buick that you may see parked beside the building.

Valpier
07-13-11, 21:19
I have seen Coffee 4 times over the past year. She seems to be one who comes back to RS on a rotating basis. She drives the older Buick that you may see parked beside the building.When I said "she" I meant Tina LOL.

Chubbington
07-20-11, 08:28
Stopped by E-W and met a new attendant who started this week (never asked her name, though). She seems like the average for E-W (age, build, etc). Short on time so I skipped the TS but enjoyed the massage and extras. .6 for the 30 min, added in. 6 for the tip.

Venom
08-01-11, 01:19
If you want a good / decent massage this not the place to go. Fun can be had but it will not come with a good / decent massage. I thought about making this a regular stop when I travel between Nashville and Birmingham but my last visit made me think otherwise. It is not a good value for the money.

Two Nutts
08-05-11, 10:23
Not the best massage I've ever had but thats not why I went. I had "BNY" She more or less just pushed on my back then went downtown for awhile. Asked me to flip, a litttle more teasing. Then some hand motions and more teasing then the party began. Everything on the menu was sampled for a Franklin. I went back the next day and repeated the same. All the while my wife was laying out by the hotel pool.

There was another asian that came over to meet me the second time in very tight pants. Talk about a camel toe. I almost gave more money right then to check her out.

Nice place you got there fellas. If I was a local I'd be wary of parking in front tho, I mean thats right on a busy highway for everybody to see.

Two Nutts

Chubbington
08-05-11, 23:28
Not the best massage I've ever had but thats not why I went. I had "BNY" She more or less just pushed on my back then went downtown for awhile. Asked me to flip, a litttle more teasing. Then some hand motions and more teasing then the party began. Everything on the menu was sampled for a Franklin.It sounded more like "Jenny" to me when she said it, but there's no telling what it really is. My experience with her is pretty much the same. Worth a repeat trip.

Member #4162
08-07-11, 20:05
It sounded more like "Jenny" to me when she said it, but there's no telling what it really is. My experience with her is pretty much the same. Worth a repeat trip.Where is this place anyway?

Valpier
08-07-11, 23:37
Where is this place anyway?Read his post title. It's RS.

LustyGuy
08-08-11, 17:59
Read his post title. It's RS.RS stands for Royal Spa. You can find it in the phone book.

Great Table Shows and also whatever you want. Discretely.

They have a fantastically beautiful new girl named Lucky.

You cannot go wrong at RS.

LG

Member #4162
08-09-11, 14:56
RS stands for Royal Spa. You can find it in the phone book.

Great Table Shows and also whatever you want. Discretely.

They have a fantastically beautiful new girl named Lucky.

You cannot go wrong at RS.

LGCompletely new to the spa scene obviously. Knew it was called Royal Spa just didn't know if it would be in the phone book. From what I gather a bill gets pretty much anything? Do you have to ask for services or do they just know? Pm if you'd like. Ty for the info.

LustyGuy
08-10-11, 22:29
Completely new to the spa scene obviously. Knew it was called Royal Spa just didn't know if it would be in the phone book. From what I gather a bill gets pretty much anything? Do you have to ask for services or do they just know? Pm if you'd like. Ty for the info.After you make friends with them, they'll ask if any parts need more attention.

You will take it from there respectfully and possibly non-verbally.

They are not known to be shy!

LG

Grate Big
08-11-11, 22:21
There are differing opinions on how much to share on this and other boards. Keep in mind that since this is free and anonymous, there is a very high probability that the person asking for more specific information, may indeed be Uncle Leo collecting info for an upcoming bust.

Just sayin'.

Not that you shouldn't share, that's why we're here. Just be subtle and selective. PMs to senior people that you know and have shared with before might be a better way to share details instead of general board posts.

Valpier
08-12-11, 01:08
There are differing opinions on how much to share on this and other boards. Keep in mind that since this is free and anonymous, there is a very high probability that the person asking for more specific information, may indeed be Uncle Leo collecting info for an upcoming bust.

Just sayin'.

Not that you shouldn't share, that's why we're here. Just be subtle and selective. PMs to senior people that you know and have shared with before might be a better way to share details instead of general board posts.+1.

Remember folks, these boards are free. Anyone can see 'them.

Cobalt14
08-13-11, 20:01
Recent visit to RS after a long hiatus. Attendant called herself Nana.

TS. 9.

Massage. 5.

Extras. 6.

Pleasant and good attitude, aftermarket B's, long curly hair (her best feature) , trimmed below. Nana is teetering on that edge that asian women have right before they fall off the cliff. Also, she'd make an orthodontist very wealthy. One reason that I visit RS is because I actually enjoy a decent massage. For that reason, I'll not be a repeat client with her. YMMV.

LustyGuy
08-14-11, 23:44
Recent visit to RS after a long hiatus. Attendant called herself Nana.

TS. 9.

Massage. 5.

Extras. 6.

Pleasant and good attitude, aftermarket B's, long curly hair (her best feature) , trimmed below. Nana is teetering on that edge that asian women have right before they fall off the cliff. Also, she'd make an orthodontist very wealthy. One reason that I visit RS is because I actually enjoy a decent massage. For that reason, I'll not be a repeat client with her. YMMV.Next time try Jenny. She has great hands for massage. Best I have found at RS.

If you really want a knock-out, gorgeous attendant, ask for Lucky. But she is not as talented as Jenny for massage.

LG

Southern G
08-18-11, 08:37
Dreamed of a visit to RS yesterday. Met a new lady with an unusual name "MuLu" Never heard that one before. Gave a very thorough massaging TS. Fun to be around. Could not tell her age at all. Face looked 30's but the rest of her looked 20. One of the best figures I have seen ever. Very enjoyable visit.

Venom
09-10-11, 10:37
I stopped by E-W Labor day weekend and had a good time. Attendant was kind of on the old side but very friendly.

$60. 30 min.

$40. Tip

I Like Thick
09-17-11, 10:59
After two successful trips to the street but with disappointing selections, I decided to try the AMP scene. RS is posted on here a lot and near my hotel so I decided to give it a shot. All in it cost me $$ for TS, below average massage, and FS. The experience was OK but nothing to write home about. I should have known what it would be like when she told me her name was Money. I am not used to FS AMPs, more along the lines of HE but I am used to a very good massage for under $. After the FS, I did request a strong shoulder massage which turned out to be very good. If she had treated my whole body that way I would have been more satisfied. I will likely try the other AMP at some point but not totally committed yet.

Wao950
09-18-11, 10:39
I was traveling through and came across this place and on a whim decided to stop. I'm from ATL and have a good bit of AMP to choose from so I've seen a wide range of services. I quickly scan any for any post about this place on my iPhone not knowing what to expect. Not many reviews but enough to know that HE is available. Go in and I'm greeted by an OLD lady (she might be 50 not to bad looking for age) but I think, well maybe there is a cutie in the back. She ask if I wanted TS? Of course, I do! She ask for $60. She gives the TS and does very good job. Go to room she and begins the massage and I think so much for cutie:/she does good job and on flip asked what I want and I say HE. She asked for money, I give her $40 more. She gives very good hand job. Not bad service, no rushing, attitude was very good. If I'm back this way will stop again.

Cacti
09-22-11, 21:14
I had a dream I stopped by a AMP, interesting location next to a gas station. I opted for 1 hour and received a very good massage, her name sounded like Suzy, Korean girl, I would guess around 32,

I dreamed I was offered CBJ, and in this dream this hurt my Johnson, yes hurt. I asked her to stop and finished up with a HJ.

She had a very nice body, large ta Tas for an Asian women, but her oral skills will make me never to stop back in ever.

Mmaengine
10-11-11, 00:10
Stopped into RS on Friday night. Saw Coffee. Older woman (40 something) with a nice rack. Decent massage (7-8) , great TS (9) , solid performance on the flip (8).

1 hour. $80.

Tip. $40.

Service was good and not rushed but Coffee is at the upper end of my age limit. Probably not going to repeat but may check out the other talent.

Gene Norelius
10-16-11, 13:10
It appears the the SPA is now closed. The OPEN signs in the windows are gone as are the cameras at the front and back doors.

Southern G
10-21-11, 08:24
Dreamed I stopped by Royal this week and met a new lady, Joey from NY. Very pretty petite lady. Pleasure to be with, very good TS and massage. Enhanced B's, great figure. Worth the visit.

Coffee is there also, I saw her on my way out.

Jeepy
10-21-11, 20:53
It appears the the SPA is now closed. The OPEN signs in the windows are gone as are the cameras at the front and back doors.Its kind of ironic that they closed in Huntsville and this week down here in Montgomery we had a new SPA open up. They have two large sings with the word SPA in red letters. Hmmmm

Hank1111
10-29-11, 18:12
Went to RS. Had Ruby. So, so massage. She has a long way to go and a lot to learn. She has the body of a 20 year old with a much older face. Someone so inexperienced should not haggle for extra tip!

Southernsecret
11-26-11, 12:43
Report says it all.

http://www.waff.com/story/16123901/prostitution-bust-at-limestone-county-spa

P5040
11-27-11, 11:04
So, I was at the mall the other day and got a wild hair. Stopped in the Chinese massage.

I wasn't expecting extras. For a minute or two, I thought there may be hope, but it didn't pan out. YMMV.

The massage was top notch though. Which is why I'm posting about it. Best massage I've had in years.

I'll definately go again, but would really like an alternative to RS.

Be safe, happy holidays.

Cobalt14
11-27-11, 18:53
I visited RS about a week ago. No chance to post until now.

Visited with Joy. Nice body, face of indeterminate age, maybe be-cup, narrow hips. Very good hands, nice attitude. Being pleasant goes a long way in my book as I'm not usually demanding. My time should be an escape from reality.

Massage: 8.

TS: 6. 5.

Personal service: 7.

Would repeat.

Be safe out there.

Valpier
12-13-11, 02:19
So, I was at the mall the other day and got a wild hair. Stopped in the Chinese massage.

I wasn't expecting extras. For a minute or two, I thought there may be hope, but it didn't pan out. YMMV.

The massage was top notch though. Which is why I'm posting about it. Best massage I've had in years.

I'll definately go again, but would really like an alternative to RS.

Be safe, happy holidays.Going to echo P5's report. Stopped by over the weekend at the Chinese massage place at the mall. I did have a sore back so I was definitely looking for something legit. The setup inside looks like it could have extras. I paid for an hour and got a really great massage. No extras. But as P5 stated, it was actually very good and thorough (and I also thought for a couple of min something may happen). May go for the hour and a half next time.

On the subject of RS, anyone know if Joy is still there? She gave me the best massage IMHO (even let me practice massaging on her a bit). I saw that Tina is back, so I'm curious if she replaced Joy.

Member #4820
12-13-11, 23:51
Going to echo P5's report. Stopped by over the weekend at the Chinese massage place at the mall. I did have a sore back so I was definitely looking for something legit. The setup inside looks like it could have extras. I paid for an hour and got a really great massage. No extras. But as P5 stated, it was actually very good and thorough (and I also thought for a couple of min something may happen). May go for the hour and a half next time.

On the subject of RS, anyone know if Joy is still there? She gave me the best massage IMHO (even let me practice massaging on her a bit). I saw that Tina is back, so I'm curious if she replaced Joy.I don't know all the women as I go only on occasion but I did go last week and spend time with a lovely lady named Jenny. I would say late 20's to mid 30's in age. I would rate as follows: TS=6. 5, Massage=9, Extras=10. Donation was. 8 for the hour and. 4 for the extras. There is no need to PM me about it. If you can't figure out what extra. 4 gets you, then you have issues. LOL.

Be safe guys.

PR69

P5040
12-15-11, 21:11
RE: http://huntsville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tensionbusters-were-real-and-local-35/5250013

TOFTT.

Report:

They were offering a 4 hands special. $100 for an hour.

There are two pics in the above link. The first is the young black girl. That's an accurate pic, I actually think she looks better than that in person.

I rate her a young hottie, nice personality, nice girl.

The 2nd pic- of the white gal. Not even close. Looks nothing like her. She looks older and bigger in person.

The massage was good, extras are available. Next time, I'll opt for only the black girl.

I didn't partake in the full menu. Partially because of the white gal kind of ruined it for me. Just HE for. 4 tip. The black girl led me to believe that everything is on the menu.

Location. A single-wide well west of Athens. Maybe 10 miles west. It was clean, fixed up nice.

Good luck out there. Be safe

Two Nutts
12-16-11, 17:57
I havn't seen any post's about this place. Any intel? PM if you don't care to post in public.

TN

LoveMP
01-16-12, 17:49
I went to RS (like a million other times before) but this time I was robbed by 2 black men with guns. They got everyone's money and my clothes and keys, wallet as well. Huge fucken mess. When the girls wouldn't call the cops it made me realize that this shit will start happening a lot more. BTW. It was broad day light.

LoveMP
01-16-12, 17:51
I havn't seen any post's about this place. Any intel? PM if you don't care to post in public.

TNHer name is Amber. She is late 40's but very pretty and super nice. Massage is OK at best. The extra's are well worth the drive out there.

Hank1111
01-16-12, 21:43
Am I the only one that questions the validity of the two reports by Lovemp?

Grate Big
01-18-12, 00:59
Am I the only one that questions the validity of the two reports by Lovemp?It's a nice story, anyway. I wonder if he knows where RS actually is? .

LoveMP
01-18-12, 14:11
It's a nice story, anyway. I wonder if he knows where RS actually is? .Madison. On Hwy 72. I've been there 100's of times. You guys don't have to believe me, but it did happen. Follow up on my report of Amber and see if she is not EXACTLY what I said she is. Just giving you a heads up. The fact that police weren't called makes it a prime spot to hit again.

Member #4820
01-18-12, 18:24
Am I the only one that questions the validity of the two reports by Lovemp?No Hank. You are not the only one that finds it fishy. A new member with exactly two posts on the same day talks about a robbery at RS followed by a great review of a different place.

PR69

Cobalt14
01-19-12, 22:25
No Hank. You are not the only one that finds it fishy. A new member with exactly two posts on the same day talks about a robbery at RS followed by a great review of a different place.

PR69Agreed. Something ain't right there.

That said, I suspect some customers probably carry concealed. The laws of probability make me think a gang-banger could have a bad day robbing that place.

Wiregrass
01-20-12, 08:04
I suspect these same customers would find it extremely difficult to conceal during the table shower.

Cobalt14
01-20-12, 16:40
I suspect these same customers would find it extremely difficult to conceal during the table shower.Hahhahahahahaha! Good point!

Yankman
01-23-12, 17:32
I went to Pine Tree Spa today. I paid for the hh. Got a good massage with no extras. I went there based on reviews posted under truck stop. When I asked she said there is no extra.

Am I missing something?

Member #4820
01-24-12, 20:03
I went to Pine Tree Spa today. I paid for the hh. Got a good massage with no extras. I went there based on reviews posted under truck stop. When I asked she said there is no extra.

Am I missing something?Uh, if I am not mistaken, that place got busted about a month ago.

PR69

Twilighter
01-24-12, 21:35
I had heard the same thing.

Uh, if I am not mistaken, that place got busted about a month ago.

PR69

Chubbington
01-25-12, 09:50

Am I missing something?From November:

Report says it all.

http://www.waff.com/story/16123901/prostitution-bust-at-limestone-county-spaI'm actually surprised they're still in business at all.

Yankman
01-25-12, 12:33
That makes sense now. It is interesting though. If they are going legit they will have a hard time changing the image of the place. I will go back in a couple months and see. The girl they got now is really cute young asian girl. Damn shame. I also didn't get a table shower. If someone else wants to TOFTT please post results.

Cacti
01-26-12, 01:51
Had a dream I visited RS, place was very clean. My first visit to this place.

Met Ginny?

Table shower was busy so had to wait about 5 minutes, she gave me a little warm up back rub until it was open. TS was fantastic. Very squeaky clean and nice dry down after.

Went back to room laid face down very good massage as my right shoulder has a pinched nerve. On the flip I had a dream she laid right next to me. Talked about offering a C note, she had wanted 20 more but took the see note.

She left the room and cam back in and undressed, I would say she was in her early thirties or younger but asians are hard to judge.

Me being older enjoyed every minute, from the great application of the hot rod gasket and the slow CBJ to hard stature, she then ask me to get off table she then place her feet on my shoulders, and entered mish style, she asked me to go slow so I did not pop to soon, after about ten minutes I asked to try doggie, she flipped faster then anyone I ever seen. I held onto her hips as I slowly pushed, until she started to make noise, I could care less if she was faking it it felt great and I had a very nice release.

I will stop again.

Looks I give her a ten I must admit I'm partial to Asian woman.

Massage was a very nice eight.

Attitude was a ten plus.

Clean up after was also very special.

I woke up and finished my business in town.

You guys have a nice clean place to visit, I will stop in again to help the local economy. LOL.

Be safe

MrKoolGuy
01-26-12, 19:15
I got one of the 30 min massages for $40. It was a very good massage, and like others have indicated, I thought that extras MAY be available. She ran her hands pretty far down my ass and actually brushed my ass crack several times. I have had many legit massages before and they have never gone that far down. But alas, she said time was up and that was that. I will probably go back and try a 1 hour and see whats up.

Dick Bob
01-27-12, 05:12
I got one of the 30 min massages for $40. It was a very good massage, and like others have indicated, I thought that extras MAY be available. She ran her hands pretty far down my ass and actually brushed my ass crack several times. I have had many legit massages before and they have never gone that far down. But alas, she said time was up and that was that. I will probably go back and try a 1 hour and see whats up.Does she let you go undraped? Also, how does she look and dress, that usually says a lot.

GlockRocks
01-28-12, 22:18
I am wondering if anyone has tried this place, I found it in backpage.

Don't be TRICKED by the one's advertising on bodyrubs and escorts. They are actually ESCORT fronts. Come have a SAFE, good time with us hereatSouthern Comfort Bodyrubs.

We offer the lowest rates in town ++ plus ++ we are the best at what we do.

Call and ask about our SPECIAL.

We offer full bodyrubs using heated massage oils in a private, clean studio.

We are licensed.

Open 7 days a week 10am through 10pm By appointment ONLY.

Call for an appointment today and the ultimate bodyrub.

No texts or restricted numbers please.

Poster's age: 42.

• Post ID: 3685297 huntsville

Yankman
01-30-12, 11:04
I am wondering if anyone has tried this place, I found it in backpage.

Don't be TRICKED by the one's advertising on bodyrubs and escorts. They are actually ESCORT fronts. Come have a SAFE, good time with us hereatSouthern Comfort Bodyrubs.

We offer the lowest rates in town ++ plus ++ we are the best at what we do.

Call and ask about our SPECIAL.

We offer full bodyrubs using heated massage oils in a private, clean studio.

We are licensed.

Open 7 days a week 10am through 10pm By appointment ONLY.

Call for an appointment today and the ultimate bodyrub.

No texts or restricted numbers please.

Poster's age: 42.

• Post ID: 3685297 huntsvilleI had a dream about going there. It is a very nice doublewide in a quite neighborhood. There are 2 ladies Amber and Shelby both are older than the poster's age of 42. Amber is nicer looking than Shelby but both are very pleasant and will put you at ease.

You know more is available because topless massage is on the menu (big hint). The 4 hand massage is OK more light touch (I prefer deep tissue) than anything. I opted for the topless 4 hand massage and on the flip HJ was the only thing available. No oral (not even covered). Good HJ though 4 handed was different. I enjoyed it. Everything together was 200 tip included. I would go back. Sounds like the menu at RS is better.

Hank1111
02-25-12, 10:36
There is quite a new talent posting in the Body Rub Section on BP. Any reports on them. PM if needed.

Bbold
03-05-12, 11:08
As others I've had similar experiences at the mall. They give an amazing massage, and often seem like they are teasing you. Anyone had any luck with them?

Heftylover
03-05-12, 15:59
I got one of the 30 min massages for $40. It was a very good massage, and like others have indicated, I thought that extras MAY be available. She ran her hands pretty far down my ass and actually brushed my ass crack several times. I have had many legit massages before and they have never gone that far down. But alas, she said time was up and that was that. I will probably go back and try a 1 hour and see whats up.I sometimes get up to the Huntsville area, and I was in that mall a few weeks back and happened to notice two ladies standing outside that massage place waitng for people to come in. I too wondered if it might be some extras. I figured it being in such a public place, there wasn't anything but legit massages going on. But something about those two standing outside gave me a different impression. I had company with me so I couldn't partake, but I've been wondering about that place ever since.

Bbold
03-13-12, 16:54
Went to the mall to get a massage. Figured what the hell, I'll ask. The answer was "No". She was nice about it.

Two Nutts
03-19-12, 11:15
I'm "happy" to see that the mall massage is still open. I'll be there in April. If the same girl is there that gave me the 90 minute in Dec is there I will be 'happy" to return.

Twilighter
03-19-12, 12:57
Passed by Royal just a bit ago. Noticed a Madison County Sheriff Deputy parked at the Renasant Bank across the hwy. Way he was parked had a clear view of the spa, and he was not in a position to be watching traffic. Appeared that the only thing he could be doing was watching Royal.

Be careful out there. Twilighter.

Southernsecret
03-20-12, 12:32
Posted: Saturday, March 17, 2012 9:21 AM.

Treat yourself today to our very SENSUAL rubdown.

Many in town try to emulate us but NONE come even close. According to our clients. Gorgeous girls waiting to pamper you & to give you the attention you deserve.

Don't waste your time or money on imitators-escorts or NON-licensed therapists. We don't rush. Open 7 days a week 10am through 10pm InCalls only.

Please NO TEXTs or Blocked Calls.

Call 205-718-2239 for an appointment today and a stress relieving time

We are licensed.

There was previous post about them. The ladies there are really nice I have to say. Age, they got some mileage on them, but the location and overall attitude of the place, I feel makes up for it. If you want greater details, I will gladly share.

Member #4162
03-20-12, 14:36
I'm sure all of us would appreciate more details. Feel free to PM me if you'd like.

Many in town try to emulate us but NONE come even close. According to our clients. Gorgeous girls waiting to pamper you & to give you the attention you deserve.

Don't waste your time or money on imitators-escorts or NON-licensed therapists. We don't rush. Open 7 days a week 10am through 10pm InCalls only.

We are licensed.

There was previous post about them. The ladies there are really nice I have to say. Age, they got some mileage on them, but the location and overall attitude of the place, I feel makes up for it. If you want greater details, I will gladly share.

Magnod
03-20-12, 15:45

We are licensed.

There was previous post about them. The ladies there are really nice I have to say. Age, they got some mileage on them, but the location and overall attitude of the place, I feel makes up for it. If you want greater details, I will gladly share.How is the massage quality?

Southernsecret
03-20-12, 18:06
How is the massage quality?For the quality of the massage on a scale of 1-10, I would go with a 8. 5/10. The 30min massage is only 2-hander while the 1hr is the 4-hand massage. Granted, the damage for the 1hr and tip is $$. That will get you only a HJ with topless massage, but the secluded area of where they are at is real nice. Low traffic and a quiet neighborhood so it much easier to relax and enjoy the pampering.

Magnod
03-22-12, 20:41
Based on two visits I seriously doubt that extras could be had here. The workers are dressed in red polls and black pants. They worked draped and the walls do not offer much privacy. They keep the doors opened to the mall so the. Noise from within and out travels easily. During my massage I could easily hear the noises from all around me. They seem to be doing very good business and I doubt they would risk getting in trouble.

Sent from my iPhone.

Charlie Angel
04-02-12, 02:43
Stopped by there today, went for an hour ($55). Very nice massage, and either the lady who did my massage isn't at all shy about working real close to the goods or she was purposefully teasing. No extras, but a pretty good massage (not the best I've ever had, but far from the worst. I'd say an 8. 5/10 isn't a bad estimate) with some really nice teasing going on. Yes, I wshed more would happen. No, it's not going to. It's the freakin' mall, after all. But, yes, I will go again. I had fun.

Dwaynemandosie
04-08-12, 02:33
I just moved to the Shoals from the Huntsville area, and man, are things dry over here! I used to be a frequent visitor to Fantasia, Illusions, VIP (Athens) Rainbow, Sun (Decatur) Royal, and East West. Damn are things drying up all over. There used to be an AMP in Muscle Shoals also called V. I. P. Spa, which I visited once (***** stayed on the phone three-quarters of the way through my massage.) but it shut down quite a while ago and there's a tattoo parlor there now. Bummer. Anyone know of ANY monger action at all in the Shoals? Massage parlors, Escorts? The phone book doesn't have any listings.

Two Nutts
04-13-12, 21:32
Saw Jean, great time was had. 80 plus 100 tip. When she took her clothes off I fell in love. WOW.

Two Nutts
04-16-12, 17:00
Had a good massage, but not as good as in December. Ended up back ar RS, Jean got even better the second time as far as the extra's went. But time was shortend and price a little steep. Massage was non existant.

Got very close with the mall girl, she grabbed the frank and beans but wouldn't finnish, actually wanted me to. She said she's been here a month from NY. Said the boss makes all the workers pay rent to her and everyone working at the mall massage lives in the same apt. Men and women. She said its very dirty and crowded. She almosted started to cry. Wish I had the opertunity to invest in her trust, it can be had.

TN

Jnknx1
04-18-12, 13:13
Anyone know of ANY monger action at all in the Shoals?I don't know of anything, which makes me nervous of anything that does show up. Anyone tried to chase this down?

http://shoals.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sensual-companionship-from-beautiful-19-yo-19/5661020

Hsvtyler
04-27-12, 13:49
Had a good massage, but not as good as in December. Ended up back ar RS, Jean got even better the second time as far as the extra's went. But time was shortend and price a little steep. Massage was non existant.

Got very close with the mall girl, she grabbed the frank and beans but wouldn't finnish, actually wanted me to. She said she's been here a month from NY. Said the boss makes all the workers pay rent to her and everyone working at the mall massage lives in the same apt. Men and women. She said its very dirty and crowded. She almosted started to cry. Wish I had the opertunity to invest in her trust, it can be had.

TNDid you catch the name of the mall girl?

Two Nutts
05-01-12, 21:57
Did you catch the name of the mall girl?Yes I did, and I'm sorry but not knowing anything about you I'll keep it to myself

Member #4703
05-27-12, 12:14
Was passing through Huntsville and decided to make a trip to the Madison Mall. I remember reading about the mall massage place awhile back and decided to check it out. It was a litle weird having it right there in the food court. Girl's name was Anna. Not much to talk about. Massage was great. It was just what I needed. Other than that, there were a few times where it seemed like a brush of the junk might take place but nothing. When she told me to flip, she went over and got a sip of her water and I moved the towel and made sure I was exposed for her to see, and then I stated to cover up and she finished covering me. She had no problem with my weiner being out. Little things like that tells me alot. She had my legs positioned in a way a few times where thought was going to unfettered. Tried to talk to her a little bit afterward but her English and trying to understand mine, wasn't working. She gave me a card and told me to hurry back (I think). Anyway for $55 it's a deal you can't beat. It'll be awhile before I get back up there, so all of you treat the people there with some respect. Don't go grabbing asses, or fondling yourself. Just because they're Asian, don't mean there going to do extras. If something like that happens, you're going to have to put in some time and see where it goes.

BamaWins
06-02-12, 20:38
Hey guys, things are looking up at the mall. Stopped by today for my second trip since March. I was pleasantly surprised. Took the one hour massage and got a girl named Michelle. She spoke very little english but was very pretty. She covered me up at first but after about ten minutes the cover disappeared and I was as nature. She then started a very sensual back massage to the bottom of my butt. This continued for awhile and she allowed me to grab her butt as she massaged my butt. She continued and progressed to my inner thighs brushing the boys. Needless to say by this time I am hard and have to roll over. She looked at my condition and said she could not do happy ending but gave me a towel for diy. She watched as I exploded like a volcano. So with this info proceed at your on pace, YMMV.

Member #4703
06-03-12, 09:48
Who was giving you the massage? Kareem Abdul Jabbar? If she can massage your back all the way down to your junk, she's got some damn long arms, or she was laying down on top of you. This report may very well be accurate, but it sounds like bullshit.

Hey guys, things are looking up at the mall. Stopped by today for my second trip since March. I was pleasantly surprised. Took the one hour massage and got a girl named Michelle. She spoke very little english but was very pretty. She covered me up at first but after about ten minutes the cover disappeared and I was as nature. She then started a very sensual back massage to the bottom of my butt. This continued for awhile and she allowed me to grab her butt as she massaged my butt. She continued and progressed to my inner thighs brushing the boys. Needless to say by this time I am hard and have to roll over. She looked at my condition and said she could not do happy ending but gave me a towel for diy. She watched as I exploded like a volcano. So with this info proceed at your on pace, YMMV.

Heftylover
06-03-12, 10:27
Which mall where you at? madison square, or parkway place? I could be wrong, but it couldn't have been madison square with the massage parlor in the food court. That place in there is too open for something like that to happen. You can sit right there in the food court and see every massage table in there. If you did what you say you did in there, you are one brave person. On the other hand, I could believe something like that happening at that massage place in the mall south of town becuase it is in a little more private setting. I've noticed that both malls have got AAMPs now. That massage parlor in the one on university is useless to even think something extra is going to happen right there, even if they would. Although if you frequent it enough and become a regular customer, you might be able to get one of the workers to meet you somewhere else for some extras.

Hey guys, things are looking up at the mall. Stopped by today for my second trip since March. I was pleasanly surprised. Took the one hour massage and got a girl named Michelle. She spoke very little english but was very pretty. She covered me up at first but after about ten minutes the cover disappeared and I was as nature. She then started a very sensual back massage to the bottom of my butt. This continued for awhile and she allowed me to grab her butt as she massaged my butt. She continued and progressed to my inner thighs brushing the boys. Needless to say by this time I am hard and have to roll over. She looked at my condition and said she could not do happy ending but gave me a towel for diy. She watched as I exploded like a volcano. So with this info proceed at your on pace, YMMV.

Member #4162
06-03-12, 13:04
I call bullshit.

Guy has 0 posts and we all know good and well no public massage parlors like those in the mall are going to let anything like that happen.

Damn trolls.

Member #4703
06-03-12, 18:37
When I was there last weekend, the girl I saw when she gave me the business card, said something about having another location at the other mall in town. Her English was so terrible, I couldn't really understand what exactly she was saying. The card was for a free 15 minute chair massage if you got 10 massages. Even though it's in the food court, a HJ is possible. There was another client that came in while I was waiting for her to come back, and I never heard any noise whatsoever coming from that room. But a lady isn't going to stand there in the room and watch you tend to yourself like this guy said.

Spencer1000
06-19-12, 19:41
I was up this way a few months ago for work and swung by the Royal. Had a good time despite the less than discreet location. I can't remember the girls name that was there when I went but she was older. Rushed the ts but massage was decent I'm back in town again this week and think I'll give it another try. Maybe if I go earlier they'll have another girl working? Anybody have any recent experiences?

Ranger620
06-19-12, 20:24
Not really Huntsville but close. I-65 exit 161 AMP. Sue is about a 7 in looks. .80 at the door and was given a nice table shower with all areas being cleaned. Then a god aweful massage. She does most of the massage with her feet, including a back walk with way to much pressure being applied. It gets worse. She then wanted. 40 tip for massage. Plus. 60 for HJ. 100 for BJ or 1. 80 for the full deal. I told her she was flipping crazy and left!

Amerep
06-19-12, 23:15
Was that Pine Tree Spa?

Not really Huntsville but close. I-65 exit 161 AMP. Sue is about a 7 in looks. .80 at the door and was given a nice table shower with all areas being cleaned. Then a god aweful massage. She does most of the massage with her feet, including a back walk with way to much pressure being applied. It gets worse. She then wanted. 40 tip for massage. Plus. 60 for HJ. 100 for BJ or 1. 80 for the full deal. I told her she was flipping crazy and left!

Two Nutts
07-13-12, 14:18
Very nice flavor. Cost was about right 60 plus $ tip. Nice massage and playful. Very warm inside. I'd be spending all my extra money here if I was local.

TN

GlockRocks
07-14-12, 23:45
I went by the Park Place mall today and got an hour Massage $55. Excellent massage.

Heftylover
07-15-12, 09:25
I went by the Park Place mall today and got an hour Massage $55. Excellent massage.Did you get or get the feeling something extra was available with the massage? I've passed by that place in the mall a few times but have never got a massage there.

GlockRocks
07-15-12, 17:47
Did you get or get the feeling something extra was available with the massage? I've passed by that place in the mall a few times but have never got a massage there.No I did not get that feeling, She did a excellent job and did not mind working my ass cheeks but there was nothing that made me think it would be more than a massage.

Charlie Angel
07-16-12, 16:09
Did you get or get the feeling something extra was available with the massage?Does anyone *really* think they'll get a happy ending in the middle of the freaking mall? Yes, these ladies will "get a lot closer" than your average "legit" providers. Yes, it is a big tease. Yes, they know teasing men so much will get many of them to come back more often. Some because they think they'll eventually get more, others because they like a little tease with a decent massage.

Heftylover
07-17-12, 12:14
Does anyone *really* think they'll get a happy ending in the middle of the freaking mall?It never hurts to ask or hope for a happy ending. You might just get lucky. I'm always watching for a provider's body language or signs that may suggest she is willing to go the extra mile.

On another note, has anybody heard of or tried out a place called diamond touch massage? It is supossedly ran out of a personal residence in the parkplace apartments on the southside of town.

ImAboutto2
07-17-12, 12:46
On another note, has anybody heard of or tried out a place called diamond touch massage? It is supossedly ran out of a personal residence in the parkplace apartments on the southside of town.[/QUOTE]I heard of that too. I would love to find out some details as well.

RayRastus
07-18-12, 00:10
Decided to cruise down from Nashvegas on Sat night and knew to head for Royal first. Got in about 9 pm and was only custome and seemed like only one choice, Yoko. Korean. 50 ish and acted initially charming. Not very attractive excpet for rack. Probably went above going rates but I did not feel like negotiating first time to visit. Been to AMP's from coast to coast and knew I probable could but I hoped to keep her happy and maybe a little engaging. Not going to happen, she was a true cold fish who could protest anything and made lots of comments that made me know to never ask for this chick again. Kinda wanted to ask if anyone else was around aka Coffee. Massage was gentle and hurried. Although she claims acupuncture skills that was never made evident. Massage truly sucked and so did she for a short time as that was what we had agreed to accomplish HE. She quit before she finished and complained about my longevity. I could not get off because she was homely, disinterested and totally uninspiring. Walked out and decided to try Fantasia which for a slightly lesser price met my expectations. Royal is fine, being from out of town and it being dark I had no concerns for openess. Yoko could not be recommended and should be avoided. .8 + $1. 4 = wasted exploration. TS was performed in the least mechanical of all her efforts, but it ranks at the bottom of my list of things to repeat. Yes to another Royal try unless it is only Yoko and then I would walk out and say not again. Looks 5, massage 4, attitude 3 = overall less than 4 on a quiet Sat night.

Techneck
07-31-12, 16:15
So I ran across this link thought I would share. I never really got the whole MP thing. For the price and tips you can get a lot more for your money other ways but to each his own.

http://diamondtouch83.wix.com/dtms

Member #4162
07-31-12, 17:17
So I ran across this link thought I would share. I never really got the whole MP thing. For the price and tips you can get a lot more for your money other ways but to each his own.

http://diamondtouch83.wix.com/dtmsI spoke with this girl via email before she started that page. She is basically offering a basic massage out of her friends apartment that has a massage table. She only offers the massage with a happy ending. No FS or BJ. The rate at the time I asked was. 7 for her in lingerie and. 9 topless. I never partook of the service so can't really say if its worth it or not.

Heftylover
08-02-12, 12:05
I spoke with this girl via email before she started that page. She is basically offering a basic massage out of her friends apartment that has a massage table. She only offers the massage with a happy ending. No FS or BJ. The rate at the time I asked was. 7 for her in lingerie and. 9 topless. I never partook of the service so can't really say if its worth it or not.I've been wondering about this girl's services ever since I saw her ad on a dating website. I think the next time I'm in town I might TOFTT and see what all she really has to offer. She does seem like a pretty girl from her photos, and I'm a sucker for a massage by a pretty girl.

Yankman
08-03-12, 11:08
Be very leary. This looks like the same people that on the Nashville board are ripping folks off.

http://huntsville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/four-hand-sensual-stress-relief-34/6217066

Be careful

Hank1111
08-03-12, 18:53
Be very leary. This looks like the same people that on the Nashville board are ripping folks off.

http://huntsville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/four-hand-sensual-stress-relief-34/6217066

Be carefulAny ad without a phone number posted is ALWAYS suspect.

Chubbington
08-07-12, 11:30
Anyone know if Sarah (maybe 5', average build, slightly crooked teeth) has circulated back to Royal? Outside of RayRastus' report a couple of weeks ago info about the current staff has been a little light (and what has showed up doesn't exactly make me want to rush to their door).

Dlhtims
08-07-12, 17:20
I went couple of weeks ago and got an old lady with no personality. I plan to wait a few more weeks for someone new. I may even wait for a good report.

Twilighter
08-08-12, 02:18
I guess I was the lucky one last week when I had a dream of RS. I dreamt of a lovely lady who went by the name "Young". She was probably early 30s. Had a perfect petite body. Gave a great TS. The massage a good deep tissue. I hope fate allows me to have that same dream again soon.

Osmosiss
08-10-12, 23:41
Been reading the posts on the Huntsville section lately and decided to give a few of the places a try on my recent trip to the area. Stopped by RS to see if perhaps I would luck out and enjoy a youthful experience. Was disappointed by the general atmosphere, which really did feel run-down, and the age of the provider and left before paying the house fee. Probably won't be back there.

Went to the mall to see what the actual deal is there. There is nothing to be had but a bit of tease. As I have mentioned on the Atlanta boards, Chinese MPs do not provide HE the vast majority of the time. I have to admit the massage was really nice and relaxing and the boys were touched but it was painfully obvious it would go no further.

On the other hand I strongly contemplated calling the girls in this BP:

http://huntsville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/2-sexy-ladies-4-hands-body-on-body-satisfaction-call-256-541-9374-37/5510926

, to see what it was all about. I am under the impression it is probably two fairly unattractive older ladies providing the service. Anyone care to confirm?

TheGigalo
08-11-12, 03:10
Don't waste your time or money.

QUOTE=DiDiSmith; 1516105]Been reading the posts on the Huntsville section lately and decided to give a few of the places a try on my recent trip to the area. Stopped by RS to see if perhaps I would luck out and enjoy a youthful experience. Was disappointed by the general atmosphere, which really did feel run-down, and the age of the provider and left before paying the house fee. Probably won't be back there.

Went to the mall to see what the actual deal is there. There is nothing to be had but a bit of tease. As I have mentioned on the Atlanta boards, Chinese MPs do not provide HE the vast majority of the time. I have to admit the massage was really nice and relaxing and the boys were touched but it was painfully obvious it would go no further.

http://huntsville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/2-sexy-ladies-4-hands-body-on-body-satisfaction-call-256-541-9374-37/5510926

, to see what it was all about. I am under the impression it is probably two fairly unattractive older ladies providing the service. Anyone care to confirm?[/QUOTE]

Yankman
08-13-12, 10:51
The 4 hand body rub is what I have done several times. The ladies are older I'd say mid to late 50's, but they are attractive for their ages and the massage is just OK. The plus' are many though.

1. The location is safe and out of the way.

2. The incall place is nice and clean.

3. The ladies are extremely nice and you will feel welcome.

4. They are not FS which attractes less attention from our uncle.

5. They are drug free. That is sometimes hard to find in this area.

6. BTW. It is just a HJ.

Don't waste your time or money.

QUOTE=DiDiSmith; 1516105]Been reading the posts on the Huntsville section lately and decided to give a few of the places a try on my recent trip to the area. Stopped by RS to see if perhaps I would luck out and enjoy a youthful experience. Was disappointed by the general atmosphere, which really did feel run-down, and the age of the provider and left before paying the house fee. Probably won't be back there.

, to see what it was all about. I am under the impression it is probably two fairly unattractive older ladies providing the service. Anyone care to confirm?[/QUOTE]

Hsvtyler
08-22-12, 11:29
The 4 hand body rub is what I have done several times. The ladies are older I'd say mid to late 50's, but they are attractive for their ages and the massage is just OK. The plus' are many though.

1. The location is safe and out of the way.

2. The incall place is nice and clean.

3. The ladies are extremely nice and you will feel welcome.

4. They are not FS which attractes less attention from our uncle.

5. They are drug free. That is sometimes hard to find in this area.

6. BTW. It is just a HJ.[/QUOTE]Was was the damage (in roses)?

Member #4820
08-23-12, 17:46
I've never experienced these ladies Tyler but I think is it. 2 for both for the hr.

PR69

Yankman
08-24-12, 10:20
You are correct Sir.

I've never experienced these ladies Tyler but I think is it. 2 for both for the hr.

PR69

Cobalt14
08-26-12, 10:34
Not a MP exactly, but this lady is was fun.

http://huntsville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/private-sessions/4131836

Slender waist, nice curves, dark skin. Doesn't mind roaming hands. Her hands are strong. Location in a quiet residential area. No evidence of managers, roommates, etc. I elected for the HE, but more may be on the menu. Treat her nice.

Be safe.

Yankman
08-27-12, 09:25
I went to see Tammy Saturday. All and all a good experience. I will lay out the pros and cons with her.

Pros.

1. Only 70 roses for the rub down with HE. Huge bargin compared to RS.

2. She is much prettier than the pictures.

3. She is super sweet and will put you at ease.

4. She will talk to you ect.

5. FS is available for 90 roses total (I didn't do that but it's available)

6. She didn't seem to be under the influence.

Cons.

1. Not a GFE. Everything is covered including BJ (I just opted for HE)

2. Massage not that good.

3. She is fluffy, but her face is very pretty.

All and all a good experience and I will repeat.

Be careful gentlemen and be nice to her if you see her,

Yankman

Member #4162
08-27-12, 10:21
Does Tammy work out of her own place? Does she have an ad? Sorry if I missed that part somewhere.

I went to see Tammy Saturday. All and all a good experience. I will lay out the pros and cons with her.

Pros.

Cons.

Yankman

Yankman
08-27-12, 10:38
http://huntsville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/stress-relieving-body-rubs-27/6339427

Does Tammy work out of her own place? Does she have an ad? Sorry if I missed that part somewhere.

Southernsecret
08-27-12, 20:00
Awesome post. I was kind of wondering if she was worth seeing.

Pros.

Cons.

Yankman

Charlie Angel
08-28-12, 00:46
Not a MP exactly, but this lady is was fun.

Slender waist, nice curves, dark skin. Doesn't mind roaming hands. Her hands are strong. Location in a quiet residential area. No evidence of managers, roommates, etc. I elected for the HE, but more may be on the menu. Treat her nice.

Be safe.Mia's a sweetheart, nice lady with a great sense of humor, and she knows how to treat you well. I could be wrong, but I don't think more's on the menu.

Yankman
08-31-12, 09:55
Anyone tried this one yet?

http://huntsville.craigslist.org/thp/3236654153.html

Twilighter
09-01-12, 00:32
Anyone tried this one yet?

http://huntsville.craigslist.org/thp/3236654153.htmlNot sure if I have heard anything about them. I know there is a duo doing 4 handed massages not far from there. Do not waste your time on them.

But if I saw an ad telling you to call or text some girl or someone named Dave. My bets are it might not be a good idea.

Just sayin'

Yankman
09-01-12, 14:49
I thought I would check first and given M / F duo, plus no reports on them. I'm going to pass.

Not sure if I have heard anything about them. I know there is a duo doing 4 handed massages not far from there. Do not waste your time on them.

But if I saw an ad telling you to call or text some girl or someone named Dave. My bets are it might not be a good idea.

Just sayin'

Dlhtims
09-02-12, 10:16
Saw Coffee last night. Had a good massage and ending.

Savannah607
09-03-12, 19:11
Hello fellow mongers I am a big dreamer in the Memphis area. However I am going to be in the rocket city later this week and I was needing some info, for a AMP. If anyone can help me I would love to visit a AMP in your town that offers HE. If you can help me please PM me. Ty fellow mongers for any help.

Steve L
09-10-12, 22:34
Went this week to four hands massage. I would say the two ladies are in their upper 50s. However, if you can get over that they do a super job of treating you well. It was $1. 6 for the massage plus a. 40 tip for the rub down. They have a nice discrete location that is out of the way. One thing to keep in mind, after I left my clothes had a smokey smell to them due to the cigarettes. So if you are planning on returning home after, I would recommend a change of clothes.

Good luck.

Hank1111
09-23-12, 20:42
Has any body used her services yet?

BamaGuy
10-30-12, 19:34
I made my first venture into the hobby with a visit to Tammy. I read the earlier review by Yankman and she seemed like a good place to start. I got the half hour rubdown for 70 (was quoted 90 for FS). She was very nice and talked almost the whole time, I think I got maybe ten words in. I didn't think she looked as good as her picture, but maybe that was because she had her hair up. The rubdown was just that, there was nothing resembling a massage. Don't get me wrong, it was a good experience and will go back, though just for FS.

I'the really like to know more about Mia, she looks like the real deal for a good massage. Her ad mentions a sensual massage for a little extra. If anyone has experience with her and could PM me with cost and details I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Yankman
10-31-12, 11:29
I was wondering about Mia as well.

I made my first venture into the hobby with a visit to Tammy. I read the earlier review by Yankman and she seemed like a good place to start. I got the half hour rubdown for 70 (was quoted 90 for FS). She was very nice and talked almost the whole time, I think I got maybe ten words in. I didn't think she looked as good as her picture, but maybe that was because she had her hair up. The rubdown was just that, there was nothing resembling a massage. Don't get me wrong, it was a good experience and will go back, though just for FS.

I'the really like to know more about Mia, she looks like the real deal for a good massage. Her ad mentions a sensual massage for a little extra. If anyone has experience with her and could PM me with cost and details I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Member #4820
10-31-12, 23:45
I was wondering about Mia as well.Me three, me three! I want the lowdown on Mia as well if someone is willing to PM me. As for Tammy, I saw her about 3 months ago. She is nice enough but I really hate CBJ. The FS was good though. We made it like the dogs. Nice plump fat ass on that girl. Stay safe guys.

PR69

WinSomeLoseSome
11-08-12, 14:13
Me three, me three! I want the lowdown on Mia as well if someone is willing to PM me. As for Tammy, I saw her about 3 months ago. She is nice enough but I really hate CBJ. The FS was good though. We made it like the dogs. Nice plump fat ass on that girl. Stay safe guys.

PR69Mia is sensual massage only unless someone says differently. Here is an old post & thread w / pics:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5076-General-Reports&p=733295&viewfull=1#post733295

Her current ad. http://huntsville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/private-sessions/4131836

Twilighter
11-09-12, 00:45
"Differently". Trusted members can PM for anything further.

Mia is sensual massage only unless someone says differently. Here is an old post & thread w / pics:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5076-General-Reports&p=733295&viewfull=1#post733295

Her current ad.

Yankman
11-09-12, 14:45
"Differently". Trusted members can PM for anything further.When I went it was just a HE. Did you experience anything different?

Twilighter
11-10-12, 01:49
When I went it was just a HE. Did you experience anything different?PM dispatched

RayRastus
11-14-12, 13:06
Showed up about 9 PM, no cars and door was answered by reddish hair medium build 40 plus Korean who needed her make up on. I was told they were busy, so I asked how long and she said not tonight they were closed. Very quiet inside even though open sign was blazing in window. Anyone else ever had similar experience? Got to give them a low grade for effort.

Yankman
11-16-12, 11:50
http://huntsville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-body-rubs-29/6798773

Any info. Pm me if you'd like

Member #4855
11-26-12, 00:04
http://gadsden.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/always-looking-for-classy-gentlemen/4694184

I've no info on her. Hoping you might.

Glow2223
11-26-12, 10:03
http://gadsden.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/always-looking-for-classy-gentlemen/4694184

I've no info on her. Hoping you might.I have seen her twice fair massage pretty hot she will go topless and let you take matters in you own hands.

Keilwerth
11-27-12, 05:13

I've no info on her. Hoping you might.I've seen her several times. Massage is decent, but you won't get anything else. No HE. Kind of false advertising in my opinion with the see thru dress and such.

Steve L
12-01-12, 15:17
Enjoyed another session at the Four Hands massage advertised on BP.

http://huntsville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/specials-for-2-ladies-body-on-body-39/5510926

They do a great job of treating you very well here. Getting a rub down from two chicks is great if you haven't experienced that before. Anyway, when you go there they explain the pricing right away. Enjoyed almost a full hour there and took a shower and then left. I would like to try and find somewhere else in the area that offers the same service but with a little younger girls. The ladies here are "mature" woman. Let me know if there are any out there.

Glow2223
12-06-12, 14:03
http://adultsearch.com/alabama/huntsville/body-rubs/671879

Tried this ad and got a straight up massage no extras at all

Bully
12-07-12, 15:58

Tried this ad and got a straight up massage no extras at allThanks for the info. I was going to TOFTT, but hadn't gotten around to it yet.

Two Nutts
12-07-12, 16:34

Tried this ad and got a straight up massage no extras at allHow was the massage? Did she make you cover up

Dlhtims
12-09-12, 13:08
Stopped by RS last night. Was in a hurry so got 30min. Got a little chunky 30ish year old. Not very friendly. Rushed all services. TS was ok but massage only lasted 4 or 5 min. FS was available but I opted for HJ. If I get this girl again I will asked for someone else or leave.

Glow2223
12-10-12, 09:33
How was the massage? Did she make you cover upMassage was just ok and had to stay covered sweet girl but will not repeat.

Yankman
12-12-12, 17:07
I had a chance to visit with this lady today and had a great time. PM for details.

http://huntsville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rubs-by-camile-36/6411670

Two Nutts
12-19-12, 18:30
Tried it twice during my stay, no dice. Didn't leave happy like in the past. I tried very hard too.

I did see Tia Smith, no extras there but one hell of a good massage, I'm stil sore almost a week later

Flight Time
01-01-13, 21:30

http://huntsville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/specials-for-2-ladies-body-on-body-39/5510926

They do a great job of treating you very well here. Getting a rub down from two chicks is great if you haven't experienced that before. Anyway, when you go there they explain the pricing right away. Enjoyed almost a full hour there and took a shower and then left. I would like to try and find somewhere else in the area that offers the same service but with a little younger girls. The ladies here are "mature" woman. Let me know if there are any out there.They look a little on the plump side. HE? Or just a great massage?

Flight Time
01-01-13, 21:51
Tried it twice during my stay, no dice. Didn't leave happy like in the past. I tried very hard too.

I did see Tia Smith, no extras there but one hell of a good massage, I'm stil sore almost a week laterDoes it make much of a difference if it's Parkville or Madison?

Two Nutts
01-01-13, 23:49
Does it make much of a difference if it's Parkville or Madison?Its the one "NOT" on university drive. Sorry, I'm not from the area, and If I saw a mall name somewhere I never paid any attention. Had my mind on parking and getting inside.

Flight Time
01-02-13, 21:29
Its the one "NOT" on university drive. Sorry, I'm not from the area, and If I saw a mall name somewhere I never paid any attention. Had my mind on parking and getting inside.Me neither but I got ya, thanks I'll check it out

Charlie Angel
01-03-13, 08:08
The Chinese massage places at both malls are tied to gether. Same business. If anyone has actually gotten any extras there, it is an extremely rare occurrence. As soon as you go into one of the booths you'll understand. Low walls, curtains for doors, and in the middle of the FREAKING MALL. Think about it. In the middle of THE FREAKING MALL. It just ain't going to happen there.

That said, the ladies do a decent job at the massage, the rate is low, sometimes they are very cute, and they get a lot closer to touching places they shouldn't than typical American masseuses do. Also, despite the signs in charming Chinglish on the wall, they don't care if you are fully unclothed under the towel. And the draping is often pretty lax (front down, anyway). So if you want a decent inexpensive massage with a good bit of teasing, they're your place. Extras are NOT going to happen. Or if they do, cherish it. It ain't going to happen again LOL.

Two Nutts
01-03-13, 23:17
The Chinese massage places at both malls are tied to gether. Same business. If anyone has actually gotten any extras there, it is an extremely rare occurrence. As soon as you go into one of the booths you'll understand. Low walls, curtains for doors, and in the middle of the FREAKING MALL. Think about it. In the middle of THE FREAKING MALL. It just ain't going to happen there.

That said, the ladies do a decent job at the massage, the rate is low, sometimes they are very cute, and they get a lot closer to touching places they shouldn't than typical American masseuses do. Also, despite the signs in charming Chinglish on the wall, they don't care if you are fully unclothed under the towel. And the draping is often pretty lax (front down, anyway). So if you want a decent inexpensive massage with a good bit of teasing, they're your place. Extras are NOT going to happen. Or if they do, cherish it. It ain't going to happen again LOL.In my dream at THE FREAKING MALL, I was fully awake and left fully happy, at THE FREAKING MALL and left a 60 buck tip, at THE FREAKING MALL. She was young, cute, and said she needed extra Christmas money. Opertunity does knock, even on a door made from a curtain. You just got to be ready to handle it.

BUTTTTT I wasn't so lucky this past Dec. Not going to keep me from tryin each time I'm in town. Whats the worse can happen? A good massage at a cheap price

Charlie Angel
01-04-13, 02:23
OK. So one guy got it once a year ago? Like I said. Cherish it.

Flight Time
01-05-13, 22:50
In my dream at THE FREAKING MALL, I was fully awake and left fully happy, at THE FREAKING MALL and left a 60 buck tip, at THE FREAKING MALL. She was young, cute, and said she needed extra Christmas money. Opertunity does knock, even on a door made from a curtain. You just got to be ready to handle it.

BUTTTTT I wasn't so lucky this past Dec. Not going to keep me from tryin each time I'm in town. Whats the worse can happen? A good massage at a cheap priceTis all good fellas. I'm in need of a decent massage and frankly the only way to get a decent massage is naked. Thanks for the tip on the ignoring the signs.

Yankman
01-07-13, 14:01
Anyone tried her?

http://huntsville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/angel-30/3752389

Flight Time
01-07-13, 22:04
Tis all good fellas. I'm in need of a decent massage and frankly the only way to get a decent massage is naked. Thanks for the tip on the ignoring the signs.What a great massage. Doubt anything more could have happened. Mammasan kept checking in every ten, fifteen minutes or so.

Two Nutts
01-08-13, 13:32
What a great massage. Doubt anything more could have happened. Mammasan kept checking in every ten, fifteen minutes or so.I've been there 5 times now, never ever did anyone come in to check. Thats not good

Flight Time
01-08-13, 19:05
I've been there 5 times now, never ever did anyone come in to check. Thats not goodWho knows, maybe a fluke, new girl maybe, dunno.

NeverTell
01-09-13, 00:25
I recently had the pleasure of visiting with these two fun ladies. I paid 160 for 1/2 hour. These ladies have big boobs that I really enjoyed. As Elmsly stated, they are mature but don't let that stop you from trying them out.

They do a great job of treating you very well here. Getting a rub down from two chicks is great if you haven't experienced that before. Anyway, when you go there they explain the pricing right away. Enjoyed almost a full hour there and took a shower and then left. I would like to try and find somewhere else in the area that offers the same service but with a little younger girls. The ladies here are "mature" woman. Let me know if there are any out there.

Yankman
01-16-13, 18:43
Does anyone have any info about this one. You can PM if you prefer.

http://huntsville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pick-me-30/3752389

Bamajama
01-18-13, 00:24
I am curious too.

Does anyone have any info about this one. You can PM if you prefer.

http://huntsville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pick-me-30/3752389

Xcessiv3 V2
01-18-13, 12:17
I am curious too.Google is your friend guys. Use it. That number is the same for a girl named Mickey that used to advertise in BP escorts. She is a somewhat heavy set Hispanic girl. Definitely not the girl in the pics. Here's another post from her. Just google the number and you will find lots of post with lots of different pics.

http://www.**************.com/escorts/mickey-huntsville-latin-female

Yankman
01-25-13, 10:40
Anyone tried her?

http://huntsville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-body-rubs-29/6798773

B L Swagger
01-25-13, 13:15
Anyone tried her?

http://huntsville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-body-rubs-29/6798773She lives with her mom in Decatur. Tries to work apts around time when her mom is gone. When Mom shows up she will ask you to leave. With no refund offered. Avoid this chick.

Steve L
01-27-13, 18:20
Recently I have noticed they have been advertising $ on BP. The $ rate is for a half hour. The full hour is still $$. This does not include tip which in my experience is around the. 4 to .6 range.

I recently had the pleasure of visiting with these two fun ladies. I paid 160 for 1/2 hour. These ladies have big boobs that I really enjoyed. As Elmsly stated, they are mature but don't let that stop you from trying them out.

Member #4855
01-28-13, 00:08
I did the $ recently. Added .4. Had a nice time. Lasted almost an hour, even though it was 1/2.

Recently I have noticed they have been advertising $ on BP. The $ rate is for a half hour. The full hour is still $$. This does not include tip which in my experience is around the. 4 to .6 range.