PDA

View Full Version : Supposed to be a Photo Gallery but it Doesn't Have Many Photos

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00
Thread Starter.

Skiper
01-25-10, 22:28
Pictures from the Tampa Bay area. It's a place to post and comment on pictures from around the area. Pictures could be of girls, locations, etc. Pictures could be artistic in nature or not. They might include information about the subject in the picture or not. The pictures could be old or new.

Skiper
01-25-10, 22:31
Beautiful, round, just right.

Skiper
01-25-10, 22:34
Not too big, not too small, little tiny nips. Very nice, can't be faked.

Skiper
01-25-10, 22:37
She does not like to give head.

Skiper
01-25-10, 22:40
Trish returns, with a little meat on her bones.

Skiper
01-25-10, 22:44
Met her at Foxy's showbar, years ago. She's still around.

Skiper
01-25-10, 22:50
She was nice, but we just don't see her out anymore.

M Fever
01-27-10, 01:14
Not too big, not too small, little tiny nips. Very nice, can't be faked.

Yep those are nice..I'd luv to meet them in person someday...SOON! LOL

Tampa Monger
01-27-10, 20:24
Beautiful, round, just right.

Jada from Lipstixx has an ass like that. Too bad she's no longer there.

Wanks Foryou
01-28-10, 15:02
Beautiful, round, just right.It really doesn't get any better than that!

Great post, thanks for making it.

John2375
02-01-10, 11:21
Trish returns, with a little meat on her bones.What's the tattoo on her belly?

Skiper
02-03-10, 00:14
What's the tattoo on her belly?Her own design, 'I'm woring on a leg piece too' she told me.

I hear she's retired, it's an old pic.

Skiper
02-03-10, 00:16
Can make even a very blemished face, stunning. Love her eyes.

Tjinla2001
02-03-10, 16:29
I love how she looks. So hard with eyes that stare into space. Beautiful prostitute

Can make even a very blemished face, stunning. Love her eyes.

Chase Star
02-03-10, 17:33
Lovely eyes? All that you're seeing is just what heavy doses of illegal substances will do to a drug abuser's eyes (dilated pupils, blank look, etc.). She looks like she's in a really drugged out stupor to me. With her it does result in a captivating image but, considering the probably source, I'm not so sure it is really something to be admired.

John Kelly
02-03-10, 21:26
She looks like 90 miles of bad road in that picture...

Skiper
02-04-10, 21:28
I guess I should have done a before and after.

The eyes still get me. Yes its drugs, but hey, who cares?

Member #5237
02-05-10, 06:05

The eyes still get me. Yes its drugs, but hey, who cares?

I would be more concerned about those red marks on her face. It`s probably nothing more then bad skin, but one of the early signs of AIDS is dark blotches on the skin. Taking into account how many guys she is having sex with, and considering she may be taking her drugs via a needle, I would definately avoid her.

Lurkerdan
02-05-10, 07:23

The eyes still get me. Yes its drugs, but hey, who cares?Looks like a Meth face to me.

Troop
02-05-10, 13:38
Im not taking up for Meth Beth or whatever her name is, but the Greybar photographer dont give no beauty tips before pulling the trigger. Whatever makeup she might have had is history.
Who knows how long she walked the street and how many lap dances with her face she did. Then she sits in the cop car for an hour, hands behind her back. Then at the hub, another hour or two for booking while sitting with a host of other miscreants. Now hungover or withdrawing. :-) smile

Samjon1982
02-06-10, 15:50
I would be more concerned about those red marks on her face. It`s probably nothing more then bad skin, but one of the early signs of AIDS is dark blotches on the skin. Taking into account how many guys she is having sex with, and considering she may be taking her drugs via a needle, I would definately avoid her.If you are so concerned about AIDS, you shouldn't be trying ho's LOL! It can't be traced by dark blotches or what ever!

Stay safe.

$$$

Member #5237
02-07-10, 05:49
If you are so concerned about AIDS, you shouldn't be trying ho's LOL! It can't be traced by dark blotches or what ever!

Stay safe.

$$$

I didn`t mean to imply that skin blotches were a sign of AIDS. But yes, people who do have that disease will exibit that symptom at some point. Of course the blotches could be caused by something else, but it is not normal. Something is causing that abnormality. Myself, I won`t take the chance.

Wanks Foryou
02-07-10, 11:27
Met her at Foxy's showbar, years ago. She's still around.Now, she's a stunner!

That's what I'm talking about.

Skiper
02-07-10, 23:07
Very hot model.

Tampa Fl.

Nowatney

Chase Star
02-08-10, 03:48
I didn`t mean to imply that skin blotches were a sign of AIDS. But yes, people who do have that disease will exibit that symptom at some point. Of course the blotches could be caused by something else, but it is not normal. Something is causing that abnormality. Myself, I won`t take the chance.Actually, various skin disorders are QUITE common or normal for people living under conditions such as what many of these SW's face. Having full-blown AIDS could certainly be ONE POSSIBLE explanation but there are MANY other factors that probably are the more likely sources. For example, simply not eating properly and malnutrition can make one more susceptible to various skin diseases. Other factors could be greater exposure to the elements from being forced to be outdoors in all kinds of weather, less access to regular medical care or treatment of incipient diseases before they get more serious, poor hygiene, trauma (injuries to the skin that provide an entry point for various infections (whether viral, bacterial or fungal) and even possibly as a side effect of various psychiatric disorders or side effect to various medications. And the blotches, which we can't really examine that precisely in those photos, are more likely simply severe acne, dermatitis, eczema, scurvy, scabies, rosacea, etc. as it could be the scarposi sarcoma which is associated with AIDS.

Does this mean that this gals are the types of people we want to rub up against or share bodily fluids with? Probably not. If they're displaying some sort of skin disorder it may be most probably due to some factor other than AIDS, but whatever is causing that skin disorder may still be infectious. And even if they aren't displaying any particular skin disorder, those same factors that makes people living under such challenging conditions more susceptible to getting those skin disorders probably also makes them more susceptible to getting other types diseases that we probably want to avoid. My point is that one should always be wary about what one might catch from going with a SW, but that there is probably nothing particularly worrisome about a SW who has something that is most probably nothing more than severe acne.

Skiper
02-08-10, 07:14
Great Tatoo, we miss this one from Nowatney FL.

Skiper
02-09-10, 07:11
Shaved for a cleaner presentation.

Tampa Bay area

Skiper
02-13-10, 21:28
You're on candid camera!

Who Knows
02-14-10, 01:06
Sorry...and maybe I'm missing something but, I fail to see the purpose behind posting pics with little/no useful information or even a good story behind them...seems like its just fluffing up your post count. Someone please enlighten me if I'm outof line.

~wk

You're on candid camera!

Skiper
02-14-10, 14:56
Sorry...and maybe I'm missing something but, I fail to see the purpose behind posting pics with little/no useful information or even a good story behind them...seems like its just fluffing up your post count. Someone please enlighten me if I'm outof line.

~wkDon't be sorry, yes you miss the point. This thread is for pictures that have no point. If you want to see my posts with information please see the Tampa Street walker page. When I have good helpful information I post it there. I have made a lot of helpful posts as you can clearly see. I have a collection of pictures old and new of streetwalkers past and present. I asked for a place to post them and this thread was started. If you like to look at pictures please enjoy mine. If you have any that you would like to share PLEASE do! I know that I would enjoy looking at them.

The picture that you ask about is so old that I had forgotten whatever 'street name' she gave me. I just got a PM from somebody who asked me if it was Jerri. So, I guess that is who it is. She was skinny and cracked out when I got the pictures of her. I assume she is dead by now.

Here is a picture of her in her 'Happy Hooker' red top. Please enjoy my posts and comment on pictures as you see fit. But most of these will not have a lot of useful or current information.

Who Knows
02-15-10, 22:44
Don't be sorry, yes you miss the point. This thread is for pictures that have no point.

ok...Guess I'm just a 'quality' over 'quantity' kinda guy.

Skiper
02-17-10, 22:27
OK I've had some luck with this before. Anybody have the name of this HO? These are old pics of a Nebraska Ave girl. I have not seen her in years.

I've been given names by you guys on this kind of thing two times before so I thought I'd give it a try with this one.

Samjon1982
02-20-10, 11:51
She was nice, but we just don't see her out anymore.Just found out that she is became a super model LOL! Google her full name, you will see her pics on model mayhem com. She is a model quality no!

Skiper
03-02-10, 23:08
PM me for details, or look on the Tampa Streetwalker page for a report on 3/2/10 by Thudpucker.

Skiper
03-03-10, 00:07
Memories from last fall.

Memories how they fade so fast,

Look back, that is no escape

Tied down, now you see too late.

Lovers, they will never wait.

Nick Name Dan
03-04-10, 10:32
That girl is great. I would love to play with her.

Good going Thudpucker and Skipper.

Skiper
04-15-10, 21:49
Found in Nowatney

Skiper
04-15-10, 22:00
No name or face, tatoo removed to protect the guilty. Pics were from quite some time ago. We don't see her much anymore. I did catch a glimpse of her in the morning last week by the tracks and 140th.

Troop
04-16-10, 08:18
I love those lips. Voluptuous, sensual. Very nice.

Hushkitten2
04-16-10, 15:53
Pics from SW report although she isn't really a SW.

Senior members PM me for digits.

Hushkitten2
04-16-10, 15:54
More Pics. Enjoy

Skiper
04-17-10, 22:41
Pics from SW report although she isn't really a SW.

Senior members PM me for digits.

Nice work on the pics, I saw the ones on the Streetwalker page. I was worried that you were having trouble resizing. I see you got it all squared away here. I am disapointed that she is not a streetwalker. I was hoping to meet her out there. She is clearly a great model!

Tyler D
04-18-10, 01:39
Super model posed for me last NovemberI loved those pics. She can definitely pass for a super model indeed. It sucks that she is in graybar motel at the moment, but I want to travel down there just to see her.

You've always done a great job of letting us know when she's back out & about.

I'm sure she's a rose with thorns but I'd love to get stuck by her :D

These two pics were great and if you have any more, I'd love to see them (thru PM or public, whichever is more appropriate for the pics).

Misfit
04-18-10, 09:36
Damn look at those sexy legs.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=98040

Misfit

Skyehack
04-18-10, 11:14
Chrissy is gorgeous. Im new to this but if I were to have a "dream" with her as well and referall you, would that be a good thing or no?

Thanks!

Juxty
04-18-10, 17:34
Found in NowatneyDoes this girl have a tatoo on her ankle of a snake?

Cut marks on her wrist?

Skiper
04-19-10, 18:40
Does this girl have a tatoo on her ankle of a snake?

Cut marks on her wrist?
No, not that I noticed anyway. There is a large tat on her back that I removed. It has a name. Feel free to pm me.

Skiper
04-21-10, 06:30
She was found near 140th & 12th in April 2010

Nick Name Dan
04-21-10, 10:05
She looks cute. Even with a cock in her mouth.

What is her name?

Skiper
05-05-10, 20:54
These girls keep making me take them out to the woods, then they take their clothes off and force me to photograph them. Now they are making me post them on the web! It's a dirty job, and I'm just the guy for it.

These shots are all girls from Nowatney FL.
You want to know where that is?
Google it BEFORE you PM me.

Aesder
05-06-10, 01:01
These girls keep making me take them out to the woods, then they take their clothes off and force me to photograph them. Now they are making me post them on the web! It's a dirty job, and I'm just the guy for it..

Look at the meat curtains on the SW in faded jeans...yikes!

Monger Forever
05-06-10, 01:32
So what do these sexy ladies charge down in Nowatney FL ? I am going to tampa are in a month or so and wow very tasty selection they seam to have in that city.

These girls keep making me take them out to the woods, then they take their clothes off and force me to photograph them. Now they are making me post them on the web! It's a dirty job, and I'm just the guy for it.

Skiper
05-06-10, 06:24
So what do these sexy ladies charge down in Nowatney FL ? I am going to tampa are in a month or so and wow very tasty selection they seam to have in that city.

Going rates are 20/40, but your better looking ones will need more. What is it that I say? 'Treat her well boys'

At least 2 of these gals are in jail right now, I have not checked the list yet today so some of the others may be locked up too. These pics were taken over the course of several months so it's not like you can go down there this afternoon and just take your pick of fine young things. That's the part of the fun, you never know who you will meet next.

Magic501
05-06-10, 11:53

the way they FORCE you to do it!

We should all go down and give them a good tongue lashing!

Who's with me? :D

magic501

Member #4312
05-06-10, 19:08
I am in.

I will tie them down and Skip can take the pics. Magic you start the lashing.

Skiper
05-16-10, 20:31
This is just 3 old pics of girls from Tampa.

Enjoy!

Member #3969
05-16-10, 20:56
Skiper, I am an ass man and that 1st pic (KIND) is just freaking amazing. Damn, I would just LOVE to have been able to play with that! Thanks for sharing.

Enjoy!

SW Surfer
05-17-10, 20:16
Nowatney FL - Way to funny. I forgot that area was called that. I remember years back there was a ***** house in a duplex on 143. Three girls on each side, you could find every shape and size in that place.

Surf

Jooop
05-18-10, 05:01

Enjoy!That pic kind is hot.

The devil mad me do it!

I wish.

Dave Pizman
05-18-10, 19:28
Nowatney FL - Way to funny. I forgot that area was called that. I remember years back there was a ***** house in a duplex on 143. Three girls on each side, you could find every shape and size in that place.

SurfOk, I'm showing my newness to the area. I moved here in 2007. Where is Nowatney? I see it constantly referenced. Outside of the forum, I never hear an area called by that name.

Skiper
05-19-10, 06:54
Google maps will show you where it is. It is a very old name for the neighborhood near Nebraska Fletcher Skipper & 22nd. It's where the Hos are, so I'm bringing it back into the lexicon on this forum.

Or as Randal would say I'm taking it back"

Olds Man
05-23-10, 19:00
...for those who don't know her

Reaper400
05-23-10, 20:27
...for those who don't know herShe looks a little worn n torn in both holes.

Jooop
05-24-10, 04:57

Enjoy!Kind has one pretty pussy.

Skiper
05-24-10, 22:34
Great worker! worth giving a ride, I giver her ****

Motobone
05-25-10, 03:36
Tell us more!
Moto.

Monger654
05-25-10, 05:05
Great worker! worth giving a ride, I giver her ****Tell us more PLEASE. :p

Troop
05-25-10, 08:09
Brother, those nipples are calling my name.

Mr Horney
05-25-10, 12:11
...for those who don't know herHoly hemorrhoids, Batman!

Skiper
06-06-10, 14:18
...for those who don't know her

I cought a rear view of this model, she is as hot as they come in Tampa. Last week she was out in a white net top. Very nice.

Hardwood123
06-07-10, 00:26
I cought a rear view of this model, she is as hot as they come in Tampa. Last week she was out in a white net top. Very nice.
The lovely Danielle. I had the pleasure of entertaining her in my lair the other night for a few hours. First time I'd trolled in a couple of years. I usually order delivery.

Skiper
06-07-10, 22:22
Nice girl, always wants to model for me. Today she wanted to go out to the woods.

Nemodc
06-10-10, 13:01

Want her address? Rent should be paid through the end of the month anyway.

Nemo

Law Dawg
06-11-10, 17:05
Nice girl, always wants to model for me. Today she wanted to go out to the woods.

Yes saw here the other night nice girl said she is moving to Georgia soon, too bad no phone

Wanks Foryou
06-19-10, 16:16
Great worker! worth giving a ride, I giver her ****Now, she's definitely worth stopping for! Where may I find this lovely lass?

Skiper
06-23-10, 21:30
I need (1) a pretty face (2) an athletic, healthy build, (3) excellent hygiene, and (4) slutty enthusiasm. This is like one in a thousand streetwalkers.

Skiper
06-23-10, 21:40
Uncle LEO all over on 6/19 they had a 'bear in the air'

Skiper
06-23-10, 22:10
She looks a little 'slushy' but she may have dropped a few pounds.

Mike Wazowski
06-24-10, 00:09
I need (1) a pretty face (2) an athletic, healthy build, (3) excellent hygiene, and (4) slutty enthusiasm. This is like one in a thousand streetwalkers.

Holy shit, I think that's my ex-wife! No, seriously... I think that's my ex-wife.

Assholah
06-24-10, 05:36
She looks a little 'slushy' but she may have dropped a few pounds.Woah! Looks like a sand hill crane with that glare.

Skiper
06-29-10, 23:03
WSW worked Nebraska a while back, skinny, black dye job. She liked the ladies too if you get my drift. She had talent, I wonder where she went.

Asock Fan
08-22-10, 03:13
I was out visiting some friends in Nowatney Saturday.

Red may very well be locked up as I saw her talking to a cop on 140th. I was 'blessed' to have a visit with Jamie.

Skiper
08-22-10, 17:48
Anybody know why there is a Sphinx on Florida Ave?

Skip out!

Reaper400
08-22-10, 18:31

Skip out!That chick is cute. Would love to meet her.

Antique
08-22-10, 18:49

Skip out!The sphinx belongs to the wholesale auto parts supply store that is just East of it. Blackburn Distributing Co. The sphinx has been there for years. I believe somebody stole it once.

Who Knows
08-22-10, 18:52

Skip out!

Just a guess but, next to the Blue Water Fishing Supply? haha

~wk

My Vice
08-22-10, 19:01
I was out visiting some friends in Nowatney Saturday.
....... Well Done Asock! Make sure you get that top dry cleaned.

Troop
08-22-10, 19:10
Well Done Asock! Make sure you get that top dry cleaned.
Monger kit KING. Welcome back in the big leagues kid.

Skiper
08-22-10, 21:09
Just a guess but, next to the Blue Water Fishing Supply? haha

~wk

Well, maybe not 'fresh fish' but Grade A for sure! The pics are from a while ago, as you know she is visiting her Uncle Leo. The guy from the store came out and was checking her out. He never said a word to either one of us about her being in there with the "Fiberglass Sphinx of Florida Ave"

Skip

Luvmesomebbbj
08-22-10, 22:18

Skip out!I hope to see Danyelle after she is out from visiting her uncle. I have read so many posts and with the pics added I'm sure she will not disappoint!

Be smart, stay safe!

Troop
08-23-10, 06:53
Well, maybe not 'fresh fish' but Grade A for sure! The pics are from a while ago, as you know she is visiting her Uncle Leo. The guy from the store came out and was checking her out. He never said a iword to either one of us about her being in there with the "Fiberglass Sphinx of Florida Ave"

Skip
Years ago, there was a carpet golf place on that corner and Northside Little League where the bank is now. The Sphinx was one of the golf fixtures.

Like To Lic
08-26-10, 14:05
...for those who don't know herI hate to say it but I would eat that and lic those! I love it!

Nick Name Dan
08-26-10, 16:28
Police Man Agent in East Gate photos.

Nick Name Dan
08-26-10, 16:30
Police Man Agent in East Gate photos. 2

Hardwood123
08-26-10, 21:43
The sphinx belongs to the wholesale auto parts supply store that is just East of it. Blackburn Distributing Co. The sphinx has been there for years. I believe somebody stole it once.
Stole that thing??? Christ! It's HUGE! Danyelle is looking good. I wonder when she'll return from vacation...

Antique
08-27-10, 00:52
Stole that thing??? Christ! It's HUGE! Danyelle is looking good. I wonder when she'll return from vacation...It may be huge, but it didn't walk there by itself, and if someone put it there, someone could remove it. I could be mistaken, but I believe the reason the fence was put around it was to deter thief.

Skiper
08-29-10, 03:05
I did not realize that I had this many pictures until now.

Skiper
08-29-10, 03:12
Some time ago, back when Hillsborough was a stroll, I picked up a Latin girl. (Cuban?) She said her name was Ramerez, or Rodriguez or something like that. Anybody remember her? Her skills were great, but she took forever with a paper towel cleaning my dick before she BBBJ'd it, finished CFS. Those tits were perfect, nice ass too, young about 20 when I got the pics.

Skip out

Troop
08-29-10, 08:16
More of Danyelle and less of us is always a good thing. She looks hot in those pictures. Well done.

On Friday, I took some free time and crews Nowatney. What I saw was bad. Everyone I saw was nasty. I would not want them in my car, much less in my rented room/bed. Girls with lots of sores on faces and bodies. Walking dead. I even saw Gail walking around. Years ago Gail, although never really pretty, had the hottest body on the streets. Years of living in the wild has taken its toll.

PeterPiper52
08-29-10, 14:22
I did not realize that I had this many pictures until now.She's definitely attractive for a SW.

I wouldn't mind a little bit of that myself.

David Ghost
08-29-10, 20:55
Danyelle used to live in Charlotte, NC about 5 yrs ago. She dated my cusin. I tried to date her but she moved to Florida to be with her mother. Can't belive she turned SW.

Troop
08-30-10, 07:01
Danyelle used to live in Charlotte, NC about 5 yrs ago. She dated my cusin. I tried to date her but she moved to Florida to be with her mother. Can't belive she turned SW.
Life is a ***** aint it ? FUBAR !

PeterPiper52
08-30-10, 11:36
Life is a ***** aint it ? FUBAR !Instead of Danyelle taking a chance of being arrested while doing the stroll, she should invest in a cell phone, let us know the number via BC, and see how that goes. I would think that there would be less chance of both her and us getting pinched by the po-po this way. She's definitely a cutie that I'd like to see, but I'm not taking the risk of scooping her up on the stroll.

Tampa Monger
08-30-10, 13:22

It's amazing what a drug habit can do.

Reaper400
08-30-10, 18:41
Instead of Danyelle taking a chance of being arrested while doing the stroll, she should invest in a cell phone, let us know the number via BC, and see how that goes. I would think that there would be less chance of both her and us getting pinched by the po-po this way. She's definitely a cutie that I'd like to see, but I'm not taking the risk of scooping her up on the stroll.I agree. If she removed some of the risk for the guys it would be benefit for sure.

Member #4271
08-31-10, 13:44
Instead of Danyelle taking a chance of being arrested while doing the stroll, she should invest in a cell phone, let us know the number via BC, and see how that goes. I would think that there would be less chance of both her and us getting pinched by the po-po this way. She's definitely a cutie that I'd like to see, but I'm not taking the risk of scooping her up on the stroll.
If she ever gets a # please let me know. I'd love to see her, but I prefer to not pick girls up off the street.

Troop
08-31-10, 20:10
If she ever gets a # please let me know. I'd love to see her, but I prefer to not pick girls up off the street.
And I would expect it would double her asking price as well.

Reaper400
08-31-10, 20:13
And I would expect it would double her asking price as well.I would consider it an insurance policy against having to go up against popo.

Chase Star
09-01-10, 15:28
She HAS a cell phone and several members already know her number. Not sure if that means we can automatically share it with people we don't know.

I know everybody goes gaga over Danyelle in this thread, but personally I think this girl is really over-rated. Sure she's very good-looking FOR A STREETWALKER, but girls as good looking or better than her are available on CL and BP. Sure she goes for low streetwalker prices (or maybe a little above), but that low price comes with the usual legal and safety RISKS of picking up a girl off the STREETS. And, even if you get her number and call her directly (negating the additional risk of picking her up off the streets), you still only get what you pay for. She still has that usual STREETWALKER mentality, meaning her primary goal will be to get you off and out the door as quickly as possible. This girl is NOT really GFE (primarily because of the clockwatching). If all you're interested in is a 15 minute QUICKY (or MAYBE a really rushed half hour) with a halfway decent looking girl (as opposed to the usual REALLY scuzzy looking SW's that most of you are used to), then maybe this gal will seem great to you. However, IMHO, there are PLENTY of other similar or even better looking girls advertising on BP and CL who, for just a few dollars more, will see you for a full non-rushed half hour or more, without all the legal, safety and health risks that come from seeing a girl who plys her trade mainly on the streets. YMMV, but I'm just calling it as I see it.

Reaper400
09-01-10, 21:26
She HAS a cell phone and several members already know her number. Not sure if that means we can automatically share it with people we don't know.

I know everybody goes gaga over Danyelle in this thread, but personally I think this girl is really over-rated. Sure she's very good-looking FOR A STREETWALKER, but girls as good looking or better than her are available on CL and BP. Sure she goes for low streetwalker prices (or maybe a little above), but that low price comes with the usual legal and safety RISKS of picking up a girl off the STREETS. And, even if you get her number and call her directly (negating the additional risk of picking her up off the streets), you still only get what you pay for. She still has that usual STREETWALKER mentality, meaning her primary goal will be to get you off and out the door as quickly as possible. This girl is NOT really GFE (primarily because of the clockwatching). If all you're interested in is a 15 minute QUICKY (or MAYBE a really rushed half hour) with a halfway decent looking girl (as opposed to the usual REALLY scuzzy looking SW's that most of you are used to), then maybe this gal will seem great to you. However, IMHO, there are PLENTY of other similar or even better looking girls advertising on BP and CL who, for just a few dollars more, will see you for a full non-rushed half hour or more, without all the legal, safety and health risks that come from seeing a girl who plys her trade mainly on the streets. YMMV, but I'm just calling it as I see it.I just want that mouth on my dick.

Runnersubx
09-01-10, 22:28
Even little ole me with 5 post's has "Lil Baby's" number!

Runnersubx
09-01-10, 22:53

I know everybody goes gaga over Danyelle in this thread, but personally I think this girl is really over-rated. Sure she's very good-looking FOR A STREETWALKER, but girls as good looking or better than her are available on CL and BP. Sure she goes for low streetwalker prices (or maybe a little above), but that low price comes with the usual legal and safety RISKS of picking up a girl off the STREETS. And, even if you get her number and call her directly (negating the additional risk of picking her up off the streets), you still only get what you pay for. She still has that usual STREETWALKER mentality, meaning her primary goal will be to get you off and out the door as quickly as possible. This girl is NOT really GFE (primarily because of the clockwatching). If all you're interested in is a 15 minute QUICKY (or MAYBE a really rushed half hour) with a halfway decent looking girl (as opposed to the usual REALLY scuzzy looking SW's that most of you are used to), then maybe this gal will seem great to you. However, IMHO, there are PLENTY of other similar or even better looking girls advertising on BP and CL who, for just a few dollars more, will see you for a full non-rushed half hour or more, without all the legal, safety and health risks that come from seeing a girl who plys her trade mainly on the streets. YMMV, but I'm just calling it as I see it.Chase I do have to agree with your post. But deep down she is a nice person, just tries to act street tough. Put a lot of the blame on her mom. She turned her first trick at 13 for her mom! Sad.

Luvmesomebbbj
09-01-10, 23:25
Even little ole me with 5 post's has "Lil Baby's" number!Damn! I want lil baby's number!

I just want her mouth on my dick!

Satch Boogie
09-01-10, 23:52

I know everybody goes gaga over Danyelle in this thread, but personally I think this girl is really over-rated. Sure she's very good-looking FOR A STREETWALKER, but girls as good looking or better than her are available on CL and BP. Sure she goes for low streetwalker prices (or maybe a little above), but that low price comes with the usual legal and safety RISKS of picking up a girl off the STREETS. And, even if you get her number and call her directly (negating the additional risk of picking her up off the streets), you still only get what you pay for. She still has that usual STREETWALKER mentality, meaning her primary goal will be to get you off and out the door as quickly as possible. This girl is NOT really GFE (primarily because of the clockwatching). If all you're interested in is a 15 minute QUICKY (or MAYBE a really rushed half hour) with a halfway decent looking girl (as opposed to the usual REALLY scuzzy looking SW's that most of you are used to), then maybe this gal will seem great to you. However, IMHO, there are PLENTY of other similar or even better looking girls advertising on BP and CL who, for just a few dollars more, will see you for a full non-rushed half hour or more, without all the legal, safety and health risks that come from seeing a girl who plys her trade mainly on the streets. YMMV, but I'm just calling it as I see it.

I agree. I wouldn't touch her. But that is just my opinion. I like BSW and HSW so many here would touch most of the girls I like. I have yet to see a hot BSW or HSW in Tampa.

To each his own. I would prefer to do what I did last night which was to call a hot BP girl, one that I knew was in town and was real (Chocolate Kelly) and spend a few extra $ and get a comfortable, safe and exhilarating experience. Nikki from Orlando is also a good time when she visits. Again to each his own, No offense to anyone who likes Danyelle, she may be the best SW in Tampa, just not my cup of tea.

Troop
09-02-10, 07:12
Chase I do have to agree with your post. But deep down she is a nice person, just tries to act street tough. Put a lot of the blame on her mom. She turned her first trick at 13 for her mom! Sad.
These girls sure talk a lot for street smart , tough SWs.

Nick Name Dan
09-02-10, 08:35
I keep thinking this is the main streetwalking thread as there is so much back and forth. I do not mind opionions at all that is what helps mold decisions on where to spend hard earned money, but this photo section seems to have turned into a discussion board.

Again information is information, so it is all well worth the read, but does anyone have any photos, for the photo gallery?

-NND

Troop
09-02-10, 09:14
I keep thinking this is the main streetwalking thread as there is so much back and forth. I do not mind opionions at all that is what helps mold decisions on where to spend hard earned money, but this photo section seems to have turned into a discussion board.

Again information is information, so it is all well worth the read, but does anyone have any photos, for the photo gallery?

-NND
There is only a couple or three guys that post pics in Tampa. This thread has been kept alive by the banter.

Troop
09-02-10, 09:47
BTW Dan you have big balls having sex with The Blair Witch.

Runnersubx
09-03-10, 07:37
Is that CC Sabathia?

Nick Name Dan
09-03-10, 13:13
I picked up the Blair Witch in the woods somewhere.

I think she gave me something as now my dick is an eery florescent blue.

Save your money on her boys.

Asock Fan
09-05-10, 22:26
Of a girl who is not in a pink jacket. But today is not that day. Enjoy!

MyMustang
09-06-10, 00:50

Serious dude, take that first chick in the pictures to the hospital .... she's sick!!!

Gizmo Pi
09-06-10, 05:45
Of a girl who is not in a pink jacket. But today is not that day. Enjoy!Did someone actually hit that?

Misfit
09-06-10, 06:39
Sexy= http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=109123

Nasty= http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=109121

I hope you had the pink jacket cleaned after the nasty one wore it.

Misfit

Tyler D
09-06-10, 06:54
Of a girl who is not in a pink jacket. But today is not that day. Enjoy!What's the name of the first girl? I'd actually prefer to hook up with her despite people's comments.

Troop
09-06-10, 08:25
If your wife only knew what you were doing with her pink jacket while shes at work. I think you should stay with what has become your trademark. After all, pink is every mongers fav color . lol

Skiper
09-06-10, 08:50
Now she is just too skinny. The other girl, Mindy is cute though.
Nice work,
Skip out!

Incaller
09-06-10, 21:50
Did someone actually hit that?

Looks like Crackerjack from Crackwhoreconfessions type, he probably tapped that bb. lol

F Coolguy
09-16-10, 13:46
Has anyone had a session with this chick - calls herself Christie L'Amour - www.lamourxxx.com

Pics look damn hot and fuckable - would love a report if someone has had one with her.

Skiper
09-18-10, 00:05
So I'll post one. Here is an old pic from the collection. This hot little HO was found on Nebraska Ave. Any of you old timers remember hitting this little spinner?

Bellafica
09-19-10, 10:34
I haven't met Miss L'Amour, but I have noticed her since last year, when she was travelling back and forth between Miami and Tampa. Good reviews, but Miami is a long way. But check out these pics--she may be worth the trip.

Asock Fan
09-29-10, 06:37
Back out and ready for action in Nowatney, you know her you love her.

(No Tats by request)

Nick Name Dan
09-29-10, 08:37
Asock,

Thanks for taking more photos of the always beautiful Danyelle.

Hope to see more of your pink jacket.

Maybe you can get some spread legs in a jacket photo of your next girl.

Thanks again for your pictures.

-NND

Troop
09-29-10, 09:31
I love that you are staying with the pink trademark. nice

Nick Name Dan
09-30-10, 08:51
Hey,

I was just curious if you were you know, the big guys son, I found a picture on the web which may indicate this. Pnk jacket? Check. Hooker wearing that jacket? Check. Jesus? Check.

It all points to a big yes.

-NND

Asock Fan
09-30-10, 18:30
Hey,

I was just curious if you were you know, the big guys son, I found a picture on the web which may indicate this. Pnk jacket? Check. Hooker wearing that jacket? Check. Jesus? Check.

It all points to a big yes.

-NNDI got the jacket at the Salvation Army, I had no idea that they knew the big guy personally.

Wow!

Nick Name Dan
10-01-10, 08:55
Bitches be religious?

-NND

Skiper
10-01-10, 18:17
Bitches be religious?

-NND
I'm impressed. The pink jacket the halo, crazy man.

Asock Fan
10-26-10, 20:41
I just met a new girl I think she might be 'the one' I told her about this website and she told me I should post her picture. She told me that she would like to meet some of you so that you can keep her company while I am at work. Now, I will give some of you her number but remember that she is MY new girl so don't try to get her to have sex with you. Just have a nice visit and watch TV with her or something like that. OK?

Troop
10-27-10, 06:51
I just met a new girl I think she might be 'the one' I told her about this website and she told me I should post her picture. She told me that she would like to meet some of you so that you can keep her company while I am at work. Now, I will give some of you her number but remember that she is MY new girl so don't try to get her to have sex with you. Just have a nice visit and watch TV with her or something like that. OK?Now that is funny. Great post.

Butter.

LexLuther
10-27-10, 08:21
I just met a new girl I think she might be 'the one' I told her about this website and she told me I should post her picture. She told me that she would like to meet some of you so that you can keep her company while I am at work. Now, I will give some of you her number but remember that she is MY new girl so don't try to get her to have sex with you. Just have a nice visit and watch TV with her or something like that. OK?Don't worry friend. No one is going to want to fuck your gal. Hehehe.

LexLuther

Nick Name Dan
10-27-10, 08:59
I personally want to say welcome back to the pink jacket.

Such a great trademark for Asock and his newest girlfriend.

I almost want to get my own trademark.

Possibly a nice scarf.

-NND

Asock Fan
10-27-10, 19:55
Now that is funny. Great post.

Butter. Why do the 'Beaver Shots' alway get more views?

Member #5805
10-27-10, 23:57
DO you let the girls take the Scarves home?

Possibly a nice scarf.

-NND

Troop
10-28-10, 15:24

Possibly a nice scarf.

-NND
Now if scarf girls number were to be made available. You betcha.

M Fever
10-28-10, 17:36
I just met a new girl I think she might be 'the one' I told her about this website and she told me I should post her picture. She told me that she would like to meet some of you so that you can keep her company while I am at work. Now, I will give some of you her number but remember that she is MY new girl so don't try to get her to have sex with you. Just have a nice visit and watch TV with her or something like that. OK?Super nice. Would love to keep her company for ya! .

Smitty Qbert
10-29-10, 00:34
I just met a new girl I think she might be 'the one' I told her about this website and she told me I should post her picture. She told me that she would like to meet some of you so that you can keep her company while I am at work. Now, I will give some of you her number but remember that she is MY new girl so don't try to get her to have sex with you. Just have a nice visit and watch TV with her or something like that. OK?I've seen her a few times when I've driven past the area.

Nick Name Dan
10-29-10, 22:29
Asock I got my SCARF ON! ! !

(This was in St Pete, where you can find the report, but posted photos here for scarfs sake)

-NND

Asock Fan
10-29-10, 22:39

(This was in St Pete, where you can find the report, but posted photos here for scarfs sake)

NNDI love it!

Olds Man
10-31-10, 12:48
I just met a new girl I think she might be 'the one' I told her about this website and she told me I should post her picture. She told me that she would like to meet some of you so that you can keep her company while I am at work. Now, I will give some of you her number but remember that she is MY new girl so don't try to get her to have sex with you. Just have a nice visit and watch TV with her or something like that. OK?. And has quite a talented tongue, too

Skiper
10-31-10, 15:50
Laurie is a great worker and deserves a better photo shoot. No need to mess around just let her go to work.

My camera is messing up, the lighting was wrong, the setting on the camera was wrong. I was in a hurry, she was too skinny for really good pictures.

Anyway, her work is always good and you will find her in Nowatney if you are lucky.

Skip

Skiper
10-31-10, 16:01

-NNDYes, very good, NND. I like the pictures that you take much better than the ones pulled off the web. There are still a few of us out there taking real local girls and making them stars. (I still miss old My Vice) Thanks for your great work.

Skip out

Nick Name Dan
10-31-10, 22:23
Thanks Skiper.

I love to do pictures of the girls I see. Not all like pictures taken of them so there are lots of times I would love to take photos, but can not. Even with the offer of an upgraded fee.

I also love to put silly little pics on here that are not real. Like the angel picture earlier or the scarf girls.

Either way I would hope that more take up the cause and take pics of the girlss they see.

Trust me guys a fiver can sometimes go a long way. Add it to your negotiations. You want to do something for.4 offer.3 and haggle then when they settle for.35 say.05 more for pics.

Or whatever your negotiations price point may be.

I always try to stay in the ballpark of.2 for BJ and.4 for FS at the street, but have been known to stray.

Heck I remember a monger writing a long time ago he got some for a cheeseburger.

"She liked hers with lettuce and tomato

Heinz 57 and french fried potatoes

Big VEINY pickle and a warm blast of ME-AH

Well good god almighty which way do I steer for my

CHEESEBURGER IN PARADISE! "

All you guys have to do is ask. Worst that can happen is you get the same service that you had planned before, best is that you get pictures of your member with your hourly friend while doing the service.

-NND.

Yes, very good, NND. I like the pictures that you take much better than the ones pulled off the web. There are still a few of us out there taking real local girls and making them stars. (I still miss old My Vice) Thanks for your great work.

Skip out

Troop
11-01-10, 07:06
Pardon me fpr slowing the proceedings of this meeting of The Mutual Admiration Society, but Dan has a great idea. If you guys would throw these girls a cheeseburger everytime you poke them, they might plump up nicely.

Skiper
11-01-10, 19:55
Pardon me fpr slowing the proceedings of this meeting of The Mutual Admiration Society, but Dan has a great idea. If you guys would throw these girls a cheeseburger everytime you poke them, they might plump up nicely.About this time last year I had a post, where I talk about a cheeseburger eating Ho, as it turns out, her name is Janice;

[url]http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3924-Streetwalker-Reports&p=894975&viewfull=1#post894975[url]

Nick Name Dan
11-02-10, 01:30
That is exactly her. Love it.

About this time last year I had a post, where I talk about a cheeseburger eating Ho, as it turns out, her name is Janice;

[url]http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3924-Streetwalker-Reports&p=894975&viewfull=1#post894975[url]

Skiper
11-08-10, 21:52
Do we need to put a name? Probably not, just PM Troop or Nick Name Dan, they will tell you who it is.

Reaper400
11-08-10, 22:51
Do we need to put a name? Probably not, just PM Troop or Nick Name Dan, they will tell you who it is.She is cute but damn. Got a nasty looking snatch.

Asock Fan
11-09-10, 01:06
She is cute but damn. Got a nasty looking snatch.One is wild Laurie who needs a wax job. She does an over the top BBBJ. The other is clearly Brandi. Who I just got a few pictures of in the Pink Jacket.

Nick Name Dan
11-09-10, 13:46
Last night around midnight there was a girl walking at a fast pace trying to keep warm, so I offered her a ride and let her into my car. She was looking for her "friend", so I rode with her and she grabbed onto my stick shift and made sure that it was in the right gear to get where we were going.

She was looking for a bartering situation. A trade of goods for other goods.

She suggested that we go to her place and park outside, her room mate was home. I knew that this was a bad idea, but I was only going to trade goods outside her house. I suggested photos to commemerate us meeeting. She countered with.25 for her to have a bite or two of what I had to offer. I said.2 is the most I spend to have my sausage eaten and my seed traded. She said.4 for full trade of all goods. I said only if it included photos as I often times like to document what was traded.

I wanted pictures beccause this street bartering girl had tons of piercings, eye brow, nose, lower lip, tounge, belly button, and her little short haired kitten she had was pierced too.

She accepted a barter of my seed for her to eat and for her freshly moist field and she gave me her fish. She told me that she liked seed in her mouth. I am sure she was hungry because she started to get at my seed right away after showing me her field.

She took the metal out of her belly button and kitty as they were new and she did not want to get hurt while bartering.

I asked her if when I was ready to complete the transaction where I should leave my seed. In between talking with me she took the cylinder containing the seed out of her face when she talked. She told me she did not want any in her mouth, completely opposite from what she had said just minutes earlier.

Maybe she was not hungry anymore.

So I put on a seed catching bag and just plowed her field until the bag was filled and fully delivered to her field.

She offered to help clean up the mess, but only meant that she would wipe it up.

I had a good time with this pierced darling, but was a little rushed durinhg the bartering and exchange of goods.

-NND

Asock Fan
11-09-10, 22:32
Camera work is a bit shaky but the model is one of the best NND has had to date.

Lapeno007
11-10-10, 01:26
Last night around midnight there was a girl walking at a fast pace trying to keep warm, so I offered her a ride and let her into my car. She was looking for her "friend", so I rode with her and she grabbed onto my stick shift and made sure that it was in the right gear to get where we were going.

-NNDNice pics, where did you pick her up? I would like to give her a ride sometime.

Bushluver
11-10-10, 12:03
She is cute but damn. Got a nasty looking snatch.Some would consider it natural beauty!

Nick Name Dan
11-10-10, 12:09
Her stroll is around Bougainvillia Avenue to Annie Street on Nebraska.

-NND

Member #4271
11-10-10, 15:14
I think we need to start taking donations so that Dan can afford a better low-light camera. Good pics though Dan, thanks for sharing.

Troop
11-10-10, 16:03
I think we need to start taking donations so that Dan can afford a better low-light camera. Good pics though Dan, thanks for sharing.Bro thats just dans style. Asock uses the pink jacket. And dan uses the Blair Witch effect.

Nick Name Dan
11-11-10, 14:34
Hello, Mongers,

I just want to remind everyone that it is hard enough to go through the steps of the hunt, find someone worth your time, and not only convince them to suck and fuck you, but to let you take photos of them while you do it.

Very rarely when my dick is in an orrafice can I set up square softbox lamp and pink or red diffusion gel to make the girls look great, I do not have a backdrop kit or stand for the kit in my wallet, and I also often time forget my lighting meter and usually use whatever is with me at the time, whether that be an SLR with a high ISO, a HD camcorder, a 10 megapixel digital camera, or a $3 disposable camera bought while buying condoms.

Most of the time I pull out my cock and then my camera and shoot photos until I shoot my cum, never double checking the prints that come from each shot, for more then a second or two, while enjoying a warm mouth or pussy.

Now with that said if you are a better photographer then I am please shoot some photos and show us.

Now I am not trying to start a fight or anything, but if you have the ability to critique others photos please put your PHOTOS where your mouth is.

Everyone is waiting tooth and nail to see what you have.

As there are only a current few of us mongers on this whole entire site, through all fifty states, actually shooting, filming and MAKING STARS of these girls I would hope that some of the other mongers step up in their photographing effort and post some girls on here.

Very few take and post photos, but many want to see those photos.

Again not trying to start a fight, but rather sending out a monger challenge, for Tampa and anyone else on this site who looked at this post from the photo gallery. A challenge to step up and photo more of these girls and post them here. Naked or clothed. Street, AMP, Lingerie Shop, Escort, or Non-pro. Tall or short. Fat or skinny. Black, White, Asian, Indian, Latin, etc.

I hope that some of you actually do this. I know the majority of us on here would appreciate your efforts and thank you for taking the time to show us the goods.

So WHO will step up and take on the challenge? WHO will take their camera, in any form, and shoot some of these girls?

Anyone able to say challange accepted?

-NND

Troop
11-11-10, 15:52
I like it when a man takes a stand. NND, you make some damn good points. Sometimes the jokes go too far. I'm guilty of that.

I did not mean for my remark about Blair Witch effect as a joke. But that is my view not yours. I very much enjoy your pictures as I do those of ASOCK and Skip. If I see your pics or ASOCKS I know they are yours without seeing a handle attached. Those are your styles and I spot them without your name attached. This is a compliment in my thinking.

I think and hope that the other members here that made these remarks did them in jest. Thats the way I saw them.

If my remarks sounded rude you have my sincere apology.

Asock Fan
11-11-10, 19:39
Any monger who takes pictures should post them. I know that some of you take pics and lack the balls to post them. If they are old pictures just note that in the post. If you don't want to post the model's name or other info just post the picture. Any fool can block out a face in MS Paint or other software. There are plenty of great pictures in Tampa monger collections that I should be looking at right now! So man up you pussys!

Now for the rest of you pussys who never took a picture of a HO, I want you all out on the streets tonight with your cameras. If you are too much of a whimp to ask a HO for her picture just snap one from your car window with you phone. I want to see ten new pictures from you wimp by Sunday.

Skiper
11-11-10, 20:54
Hello, Mongers,

I just want to remind everyone that it is hard enough to go through the steps of the hunt, find someone worth your time, and not only convince them to suck and fuck you, but to let you take photos of them while you do it.

Very rarely when my dick is in an orrafice can I set up square softbox lamp and pink or red diffusion gel to make the girls look great, I do not have a backdrop kit or stand for the kit in my wallet, and I also often time forget my lighting meter and usually use whatever is with me at the time, whether that be an SLR with a high ISO, a HD camcorder, a 10 megapixel digital camera, or a $3 disposable camera bought while buying condoms.

Most of the time I pull out my cock and then my camera and shoot photos until I shoot my cum, never double checking the prints that come from each shot, for more then a second or two, while enjoying a warm mouth or pussy.

Now with that said if you are a better photographer then I am please shoot some photos and show us.

Now I am not trying to start a fight or anything, but if you have the ability to critique others photos please put your PHOTOS where your mouth is.

As there are only a current few of us mongers on this whole entire site, through all fifty states, actually shooting, filming and MAKING STARS of these girls I would hope that some of the other mongers step up in their photographing effort and post some girls on here.

Again not trying to start a fight, but rather sending out a monger challenge, for Tampa and anyone else on this site who looked at this post from the photo gallery. A challenge to step up and photo more of these girls and post them here. Naked or clothed. Street, AMP, Lingerie Shop, Escort, or Non-pro. Tall or short. Fat or skinny. Black, White, Asian, Indian, Latin, etc.

I hope that some of you actually do this. I know the majority of us on here would appreciate your efforts and thank you for taking the time to show us the goods.

So WHO will step up and take on the challenge? WHO will take their camera, in any form, and shoot some of these girls?

-NNDOften those who are quick to post things like "She is nasty" or "That is an old picture" or "You rant like a child" NEVER post a picture. I for one know that getting a good picture, while getting serviced is not as easy as it sounds. Hey brother, I'm not working for Penthouse! I am posting pictures of girls who would really rather not be models. I know it takes some fast talking and negotiating skills to get the job done. I LOVE to see anybody posting anything. I keep posting, so should you. Just expect to hear bullshit from jerks.

Troop
11-12-10, 12:15
Often those who are quick to post things like "She is nasty" or "That is an old picture" or "You rant like a child" NEVER post a picture. I for one know that getting a good picture, while getting serviced is not as easy as it sounds. Hey brother, I'm not working for Penthouse! I am posting pictures of girls who would really rather not be models. I know it takes some fast talking and negotiating skills to get the job done. I LOVE to see anybody posting anything. I keep posting, so should you. Just expect to hear bullshit from jerks.Posting pictures will always draw people to a post. You can't expect everyone to pat you on the back and say great job. People have opinions and tastes that differ from yours from time to time. Its important for people to post opinions on this forum. I agree that some posts are just mean.

If you are going to post pictures and draw attention to yourself, you need to have thick skin. Remember most posts re your pictures are just opinions.

Fuglysob
11-12-10, 14:37
Often those who are quick to post things like "She is nasty" or "That is an old picture" or "You rant like a child" NEVER post a picture. I for one know that getting a good picture, while getting serviced is not as easy as it sounds. Hey brother, I'm not working for Penthouse! I am posting pictures of girls who would really rather not be models. I know it takes some fast talking and negotiating skills to get the job done. I LOVE to see anybody posting anything. I keep posting, so should you. Just expect to hear bullshit from jerks.Well, I appreciate the pictures personally. On those rare occasions where I have the funding and time to get into Tampa, the pictures are the icing on the cake of information. I see a girl on the stroll who has a posting with a pic and good review, I know she's probably a safe bet.

Versus some of fiascos I've had to deal with due to lack of pictures. So, Skip and NND and whoever else posts pics. Thanks a bunch. .

-Fugly

Member #4558
11-12-10, 14:45
Any monger who takes pictures should post them. I know that some of you take pics and lack the balls to post them. If they are old pictures just note that in the post. If you don't want to post the model's name or other info just post the picture. Any fool can block out a face in MS Paint or other software. There are plenty of great pictures in Tampa monger collections that I should be looking at right now! So man up you pussys!

Now for the rest of you pussys who never took a picture of a HO, I want you all out on the streets tonight with your cameras. If you are too much of a whimp to ask a HO for her picture just snap one from your car window with you phone. I want to see ten new pictures from you wimp by Sunday.

While being one who would never ever pick up a street urchin, the pictures that are posted here are a pleasant break in the endless sea of text based messages. My photographic interests lie in things that move much, much faster than your normal street walker. My photographic efforts are fixated on Audi's and Peugeot's running around Sebring or at Le Mans or Ferrari's romping around Spa or Silverstone. I for one can't wait until F1 comes to Austin!

Troop
11-12-10, 16:53
Asock,

You are a regular member here. A regular member with 19 posts. 19 posts that took me 6 min to read through because they contain nothing but pictures and slap on the backs to Skip and Dan. (both senior members who have earned some respect) You post pictures and nothing more.

You think you can come here as a regular member and call the brothers of this forum out and not piss someone off? Taking pictures does not make you a man. Taking pictures does not give you the right to TELL us to go take pictures by Sunday night like some fucking deadline. WTF is wrong with you?

Your pictures are fun to look at. But don't bring your tough guy attitude to this forum. Bring something to the table besides pictures of girls in a pink jacket. Bring something we can use. Save that attitude until you have earned the right to bring attitude.

Mr Horney
11-12-10, 17:59
Maybe it's just me but I don't think Asock was trying to be an ass. Just a playful challenge to get some more photos on the site. Maybe the name calling went a bit too far but I wouldn't take any of that personal. Seems these boards have been very touchy lately. I think we're just all sexually frustrated from the lack of quality pussy. Let's get back on topic!

Asock,

You are a regular member here. A regular member with 19 posts. 19 posts that took me 6 min to read through because they contain nothing but pictures and slap on the backs to Skip and Dan. (both senior members who have earned some respect) You post pictures and nothing more.

You think you can come here as a regular member and call the brothers of this forum out and not piss someone off? Taking pictures does not make you a man. Taking pictures does not give you the right to TELL us to go take pictures by Sunday night like some fucking deadline. WTF is wrong with you?

Your pictures are fun to look at. But don't bring your tough guy attitude to this forum. Bring something to the table besides pictures of girls in a pink jacket. Bring something we can use. Save that attitude until you have earned the right to bring attitude.

Member #4558
11-12-10, 18:33
Asock,

Your pictures are fun to look at. But don't bring your tough guy attitude to this forum. Bring something to the table besides pictures of girls in a pink jacket. Bring something we can use. Save that attitude until you have earned the right to bring attitude. Troop is the devil! This was post no. 666! Run away! Troop is the devil!

Kev 450
11-12-10, 19:16
Do we need to put a name? Probably not, just PM Troop or Nick Name Dan, they will tell you who it is.Who is the girl with the pic labeled as salesgirl. Jpg? Contact info?

Fart So
11-12-10, 20:59
Wow love it when someone TOFTT in post 168 you can just about smell the stink through the pic.

Asock Fan
11-12-10, 23:20
Asock,

Your pictures are fun to look at. But don't bring your tough guy attitude to this forum. Bring something to the table besides pictures of girls in a pink jacket. Bring something we can use. Save that attitude until you have earned the right to bring attitude. The only thing Senior Member means is somebody has been posting over 6 months on the site. I was mongering in Tampa before most of the guys reading this had hair on their balls. If Troop's Mom was a Tampa HO I might be his Daddy! Game on Big Boy!

Skiper
11-12-10, 23:50
Who is the girl with the pic labeled as salesgirl. Jpg? Contact info?Brandi

Contact info? Try PMing Troop he knows everything, just ask him he'll tell ya so.

Member #1658
11-12-10, 23:56
On a board titled "Photo Gallery". Sigh.

Nick Name Dan
11-13-10, 15:42
Mongers,

I am calling truce on here.

I posted not to start a war of the words, but rather to point out that Pareto's Principle (80/20 Rule) is still in play that 20 percent of the people are photographing 80 percent of the pictures on here. The other pictures are escorts advertising thier own goods and services. Those proud and honorable photohound mongers, the 20 percent, do not seem to be given respect for what they have done, at least in my eye.

To each their own I guess.

If people want to critisize these photos then so be it, that will just make those who take photos of their hourly friends, want to protect their hard earned pussy pics to keep them away from ridicule.

I am including some pics; 3 done by me personally. 3 escort pics, and 2 other pics. These are all types that are found on this site. Personally I like the monger pics, good or bad, I respect them and what they have to do to get these shots, but others do not have to.

It seems that even with over 750 views each of my two photos no one has wanted to come forward and take on my challenge in getting dirty pics of the girls we love on here our home away from home.

It is a free country choose to like what you want.

I ask you to please not ridicule those who post pics and then ask them for these womens digits.

So lets agree to disagree and start posting pics again, or not whatever you want.

-NND

Asock Fan
11-13-10, 19:17
Spotted a new, to me anyway, HO walking south of Fowler. She had a jacket, but I was going to ask her to try on mine to see if she liked the look. I was out scooped by a monger in a small black car. Troop? (just kidding) Her hair was hard to describe so I'll just say it was unusual.

See how easy it is to add a photo to a post? I never had to talk to the WSW in the pic. Any / all of you guys could do something like this. Now when you guys are out if you see this WSW, you will know for sure. Hey I saw a pic of her, I'll see if she needs a ride.

Don't get me wrong, if anybody wants to try to be CookieJar, I'm not going to tell you to stop. My other post was an attempt to inspire / shame you guys into doing something. Troop takes everything too personally. (I'm not really his daddy)

Abe Lincoln2
11-13-10, 21:38
Hey great pics keep up the work.

This board is for everybody to have fun.

BootyCall
11-14-10, 00:37
Mongers,

I am calling truce on here.

I posted not to start a war of the words, but rather to point out that Pareto's Principle (80/20 Rule) is still in play that 20 percent of the people are photographing 80 percent of the pictures on here. The other pictures are escorts advertising thier own goods and services. Those proud and honorable photohound mongers, the 20 percent, do not seem to be given respect for what they have done, at least in my eye.

To each their own I guess.

If people want to critisize these photos then so be it, that will just make those who take photos of their hourly friends, want to protect their hard earned pussy pics to keep them away from ridicule.

I am including some pics; 3 done by me personally. 3 escort pics, and 2 other pics. These are all types that are found on this site. Personally I like the monger pics, good or bad, I respect them and what they have to do to get these shots, but others do not have to.

It seems that even with over 750 views each of my two photos no one has wanted to come forward and take on my challenge in getting dirty pics of the girls we love on here our home away from home.

It is a free country choose to like what you want.

I ask you to please not ridicule those who post pics and then ask them for these womens digits.

So lets agree to disagree and start posting pics again, or not whatever you want.

-NNDHell nnd I like your pics. Soon as I log on I look for dwarf, nnd, jwrp, nephew. Hell you can't please all the members. You have a small percentage thats going to ***** regardless. Thats reason they on here. You like your pics, I like you pics too hell with those who don't. You have the majority on your side. Go man.

MY 05.

Uncle Booty

Troop
11-14-10, 08:24
Hell nnd I like your pics. Soon as I log on I look for dwarf, nnd, jwrp, nephew. Hell you can't please all the members. You have a small percentage thats going to * regardless. Thats reason they on here. You like your pics, I like you pics too hell with those who don't. You have the majority on your side. Go man.

MY 05.

Uncle BootyWithout a doubt, Dan is the most talented in this area. I too look for his pictures.

Member #4271
11-15-10, 03:20
Hello, Mongers,

-NNDSorry to take so long to reply, I've been unable to check up on the forum for a few days. I wanted to take you up on your challenge and show off some of the pics that I've taken of some providers that I've had encounters with. Normally I wouldn't brag about these photos or make any claim to them, but I think that some of you may both respect and appreciate my work.

I've had a chance to shoot 6 girls so far, but it wasn't until recently that I started going all large-budget and high quality with them. I started out a few years ago with video of my first escort experience, and over the last year I've been lucky enough to shoot a couple escorts as "paid models". I've progressed to the point that I'm actually trading services with escorts so that they can use the photos in their ads.

I'm only going to share my latest photo session on this board because I think it's my best work so far and I have a pretty good connection with the escort / model. This is Kim Kinsley of Orlando (formerly Bekki Sky). We are planning on working on producing some more photos and perhaps some video in the next couple weeks. I want to have her bring along the Orlando Sentinel newspaper so that we could have some proof that she's from the area. I don't know if she makes trips to Orlando, but she does seem to be open to traveling if any of you are interested.

[Link to Photo(s) deleted by Admin]

Whenever I call an escort the first thing I ask is if they are willing to do nude modeling. Usually this is a good way for me to sort out cops from escorts. In my experience there's about a 50/50 chance that an escort willing to pose. If she says no I will usually move on to the next girl on my list.

My main reason for photographing the girls is for my own personal collection to help remind me of some good times I've had. I have a terrible memory and I can't remember what a girl looks like for more than a week. Lately I've been getting more and more into the act of photographing becoming a part of what I like most about meeting the girls. Watching things through a camera makes it a different experience and it's a big turn on for me now.

I'm working with a whole other class of women as Nick Name Dan, so I still take my hat off to him for being able to talk his way into taking pics with his type of girl. I didn't mean to come off as insulting in my previous post, I was only making a small joke. I don't expect everyone to be shooting HD epic stills and video, and I am very happy with each shared pic on this forum. It's great seeing the local girls, no matter what the quality is.

Comments on my pics would be much appreciated. If you have any ideas for a pose or something that you would like Kim to do on her next shoot let me know and we will see what we can do. She is trying to make a step up to a higher level GFE escort, which is why she just opened up a new website (http://kimkinsley.com) And has me taking pics.

EDITOR'S NOTE: The link(s) originally included with this report was to a photo on another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines.

If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then please post them here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.Thank You.

Asock Fan
11-15-10, 08:16
Fine work, great model, I never even thought of call girls! They are better looking and will take directions better. Great way to sort out cops too.

Thanks for some great pics!

Photo Sniper
11-18-10, 17:04
Talking about quality photography. Anyone ever see this site?

http://www.inthecrack.com/tgp/671x1909435x9296c

Four For 5
11-19-10, 13:16
Fine work, great model, I never even thought of call girls! They are better looking and will take directions better. Great way to sort out cops too.

Thanks for some great pics! Taking direction indeed. I had a chance to see Kim once but schedules conflicted and that was that. Kudo's for finally getting her to smile as her images before were ok, but didn't portray as bright and cheerful as her youth would suggest. Seeing a dour look for a girl her age might suggest to some that she might not be as good a time, which is always a worry when choosing so young a provider.

Member #4558
11-19-10, 14:00
Talking about quality photography. Anyone ever see this site?

http://www.inthecrack.com/tgp/671x1909435x9296cKind of like the ALS web site.

Fastcar900
11-20-10, 15:14
Met w / Jamie Sat morning 10ish in Nowatney. Went to her place nearby to get to know each other. Excessive tattoos and bad teeth are sort of turnoffs but nice girl overall. Would see her again.

Asock Fan
11-20-10, 19:46
New shy girl in Tampa did not want her face posted. She also gave a short list of names to not use in any post. One of them was probably her real name. She is a professional if you see her out give her a try. Do me a favor, shut up about the pictures.

Asock Fan
11-20-10, 19:56
So I thought you guys might like a chance to revisit some of the girls I have posted so far. I have a few good ones and some not so hot. I know some of you will not be able to keep from posting certain HOs are skanks or whatever. So go ahead have at it. Here you are, enjoy.

Skiper
11-23-10, 07:30
The other day I saw Jamie in her yellow top, after I scooped her I saw Brandi in her regular spot. I should have opted for Brandi but I already had Jamie in the car. Jamie was not at the top of her game and as it turned out Brandi was busted for pot not long after I saw her.

The soft focus on these pictures make Jamie look a bit hotter than the real thing. Have fun and stay safe, Skip

Troop
11-23-10, 07:59
That area is not target rich with half the girls staying at the county funded spa.

Asock Fan
11-23-10, 20:49
The other day I saw Jamie in her yellow top, after I scooped her I saw Brandi in her regular spot. I should have opted for Brandi but I already had Jamie in the car. Jamie was not at the top of her game and as it turned out Brandi was busted for pot not long after I saw her.

The soft focus on these pictures make Jamie look a bit hotter than the real thing. Have fun and stay safe, SkipShe's out in the yellow top tonight!

Skiper
12-02-10, 00:03
Always a good model, I need to get her in a better location next time.

Skiper
12-12-10, 17:37
Nowatney is well known for the shaved pussy. With one notable exception.

Skiper
12-17-10, 22:17
Not in the summertime, but up on the roof can still be a fun place to visit.

Tryguy84
12-17-10, 23:19
Not in the summertime, but up on the roof can still be a fun place to visit.Skip who is that? And she still in the area?

Skiper
12-17-10, 23:31
Skip who is that? And she still in the area?She was out today.

Tryguy84
12-18-10, 02:59
She was out today.Saw one on 140th with a white top and jeans, that wasnt her was it?

Skiper
12-18-10, 11:00
Saw one on 140th with a white top and jeans, that wasnt her was it?Might have been her, I can't remember what she had on. You are looking in the right place.

Joe Pumper
12-20-10, 18:42
Not in the summertime, but up on the roof can still be a fun place to visit.I appreciate your contributions good stuff here.

Nick Name Dan
12-21-10, 17:31
Ho Ho Ho!

Merry Christmas.

Around 2ish I saw Trisha off of 140th and originally passed as I was looking for someone with red hair, but once I took a lap I could not find any so I came back around to her. We agreed on. 4 for pics of her dressed as Mrs Clause or an elf or whatever.

We talked as she put on her outfit and her female friend she stays with got us a condom.

While waiting I found out that she used to work for a big phone company doing customer service, but now is doing this charitable work. She also told me that there was no real lunch time rush today and business has been slow.

When we got down to business she licked me just enough to get me wet and hard then told me she would bend over so I could do what was needed. I would have loved more mouth on my cock and it to be BBBJ, but was not.

After pumping her a few times she said she was done with photos.

If you see her out have her wear the Christmas hat and skirt so you can hear the bell go dingle dingle dingle while you bang her.

Was a little rushed, but fun.

She is much cuter in person then the photyos on here lead you to believe. (check post 2182 on the regular forum by Luvmesomebbbj)

Until next time,

-NND

Skiper
12-23-10, 20:23
I was beginning to think NND had skipped town. I saw his little HO HO HO tonight but I skipped her. This little jailbird is more my size. Pics are from Wednesday.

PeterPiper52
12-24-10, 13:46
Nice picture, Skiper. Nice little nipple shot.

Skiper
12-27-10, 20:56
I got a couple more pictures when I was in the Nowatney Woods the other day.

Also one picture of a new worker who did not want her face posted.

Atl Guy
12-27-10, 23:08
I got a couple more pictures when I was in the Nowatney Woods the other day.

Also one picture of a new worker who did not want her face posted. You said she didn't want her face posted but you got a great pic of her vertical smile. I half expected to see one of the brown eye winking.

Asock Fan
01-02-11, 15:24
Snow came out on a warm winter morning. She wanted to keep the jacket, no way baby.

Seffner Monger
01-03-11, 09:50
Pretty dead yesterday. What's the best time of day?

Pink Chaser
01-03-11, 12:42
Sorry to be ignorant on this subject could someone please tell me what or where Nowatney is? I keep reading about it in the reports and wondering what they are talking about.

Skiper
01-03-11, 21:29
Sorry to be ignorant on this subject could someone please tell me what or where Nowatney is? I keep reading about it in the reports and wondering what they are talking about.Some folks like to try Google maps when they want to know where a place is. Some mongers rtff.

Nick Name Dan
01-04-11, 11:39
Asock,

Last time I saw her, which was a while ago, she said that it would cost me. 8 for photos. I declined.

With that said, how much was this little photo shoot, and did it include anything else?

If you would prefer you could PM me.

-NND.

Snow came out on a warm winter morning. She wanted to keep the jacket, no way baby.

Space101
01-04-11, 19:30
Asock,

Last time I saw her, which was a while ago, she said that it would cost me. 8 for photos. I declined.

With that said, how much was this little photo shoot, and did it include anything else?

If you would prefer you could PM me.

-NND. .8 for photos? Get the fuck out of here! (Not you her)

I don't do photos I do video and I have her on it and it cost me. 2 she tried to get me to do. 35 and it went like this "no" ok. 3 "no". .2 or get out! I have like 10 different girls in the tampa area on video. More than once.

Asock Fan
01-04-11, 22:17
.8 for photos? Get the fuck out of here! (Not you her)

I don't do photos I do video and I have her on it and it cost me. 2 she tried to get me to do. 35 and it went like this "no" ok. 3 "no". .2 or get out! I have like 10 different girls in the tampa area on video. More than once.10! Cool some more than one shoot too! Great! Break out the stills bro. You know how to do a screen cap right? If all else fails take a picture of a the TV screen, post away pal!

I look forward to your shots!

Space101
01-04-11, 22:47
10! Cool some more than one shoot too! Great! Break out the stills bro. You know how to do a screen cap right? If all else fails take a picture of a the TV screen, post away pal!

I look forward to your shots! Asock what I will try to do so people will believe this. Animated Gifs if the hold. I don't want people thinking photoshop or something. I am traveling so I will try to get it do tonight or tomorrow night. I just got in from the strip club LOL

Space101
01-04-11, 23:47
10! Cool some more than one shoot too! Great! Break out the stills bro. You know how to do a screen cap right? If all else fails take a picture of a the TV screen, post away pal!

I look forward to your shots! Here are some screens get get the gifs to set right.

Fla_FunMeister
01-07-11, 12:45
So I thought you guys might like a chance to revisit some of the girls I have posted so far. I have a few good ones and some not so hot. I know some of you will not be able to keep from posting certain HOs are skanks or whatever. So go ahead have at it. Here you are, enjoy.So who / where is hlf4? She's hot!

Skiper
01-07-11, 20:57
So who / where is hlf4? She's hot!Laura is in the Orient Hilton, she is waiting for a space to open at Rehab.

These pictures are some of her best. She is not always this good looking.

Skiper
01-07-11, 21:06
Here are some screens get get the gifs to set right.Damn! She had to work hard for that. 20!

Nice work posting pictures Space. I'd love to see some more of your collection. Have you got any Danyelle or Jamie? You know if you've been at this a long time you might have nabbed Tammy or Amy. We don't see them anymore, too bad for us.

Anyway it's good to see a new poster with pics! Thanks!

Smitty Qbert
01-08-11, 01:09
Jamie was out today in a black dress walking rather quickly (down 139 or 140). She disappeared into a complex, but she was looking rough. I didn't realize who it was until I saw the chest tat.

Space101
01-08-11, 10:12
Damn! She had to work hard for that. 20!

Nice work posting pictures Space. I'd love to see some more of your collection. Have you got any Danyelle or Jamie? You know if you've been at this a long time you might have nabbed Tammy or Amy. We don't see them anymore, too bad for us.

Anyway it's good to see a new poster with pics! Thanks! Thanks Skip!

You need to see my Tennessee vids. But really I don't release them. I leaving Ga for a few days and heading to Mississippi and maybe back into Iowa. On the Iowa note if you are ever there stop in the playhouse strip club on a pack nite. Also I can tell you Tampa's Snow was a gem back in the day but she will never be anything like this ATL Snow. If I can get a pic or video of her I will atleast try to pass that to you.

I think I have Tammy or Amy but those days they were just pictures. Danyelle I will never see even if she was free (wait let think about that. Ok maybe free) I'll leave her for you guys when I am going thru Tampa.

Out

Asock Fan
01-08-11, 11:38
Laura, looking good in a Pink Jacket. She had just stepped out of the shower when I found her.

I showed these photos to some of the other Hos and they gave me shit for using her as a model.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=107868&d=1282461016

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=107869&d=1282461016

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=107870&d=1282461016

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=116100&d=1290297372

4 old pics and a couple different ones too.

Skiper
01-15-11, 21:24
Not much in Nowatney of late. The other day I did snap a pic of this chickenhead with her pimp (cock.) The pimp was much more flashy than the chickenhead. I gave her a pass, maybe next time I'll give her a try with some BBQ sauce.

Skiper
01-15-11, 21:34
The improved Photo Gallery deserves a better picture than a stupid Chicken joke.

Here is a photo of a shy girl from across the bridge. Old picture, no name, no face in the picture to protect the guilty.

GREAT job Jackson! I love the improvements!

Skiper
01-20-11, 21:30
Kristina with 2 dolphins tattoo! Probation, yes, this is a good thing for mongers. Please look at My Vice's posts of her.

Skiper
01-22-11, 21:55
Kristina with 2 dolphins tattoo! Probation, yes, this is a good thing for mongers. Please look at My Vice's posts of her.FDLE says;

Current Release Date: 04/06/2011

Skiper
01-22-11, 22:25
Danyelle from Nowatney, always looking good, always checking the mirror.

Skiper
01-22-11, 22:39
The focus is kind of soft too. The subject, Danyelle, was hot as ever.

Skiper
01-23-11, 16:51
It's hard to say what she's up to. She said she used to hang out at Ybor Strip.

Reaper400
01-23-11, 19:58
It's hard to say what she's up to. She said she used to hang out at Ybor Strip.Damn I could do some damage to that.

Tavaris36
01-23-11, 20:12
It's hard to say what she's up to. She said she used to hang out at Ybor Strip.Katie has moved to Citrus County.

Member #1658
01-24-11, 02:05
Is this picture new? I thought Danyelle was headed off to prison for a while.

The focus is kind of soft too. The subject, Danyelle, was hot as ever.

Hardwood123
01-26-11, 16:03
Danyelle from Nowatney, always looking good, always checking the mirror.Yeah, if she's around, please give me her new digits!

Troop
01-26-11, 17:08
Yeah, if she's around, please give me her new digits!Danyelle fell for a guy in uniform and moved into his gated community.

Hardwood123
01-26-11, 20:29
Danyelle fell for a guy in uniform and moved into his gated community.That's what I thought.

Reaper400
01-26-11, 20:46
Danyelle fell for a guy in uniform and moved into his gated community.Lmao. Never heard it put like that before.

Member #1658
01-26-11, 22:28
Uniform as in HCSO, Fire, what? You have me curious.

Danyelle fell for a guy in uniform and moved into his gated community.

Lurkerdan
01-27-11, 07:47
Uniform as in HCSO, Fire, what? You have me curious.LEO / Jail

Member #1658
01-27-11, 21:38
You're saying that Danyelle is dating / fucking a HCSO Jail Deputy? I may be beating a dead horse here, but wow! Anyone know the guy? I'd love to know who it is (by PM of course). Haha.

LEO / Jail

Reaper400
01-27-11, 23:00
You're saying that Danyelle is dating / fucking a HCSO Jail Deputy? I may be beating a dead horse here, but wow! Anyone know the guy? I'd love to know who it is (by PM of course). Haha.Dude you are pretty dense. Sounds like one of those who fell for the "Hope and Change" of the failbama campain.

Lurkerdan
01-27-11, 23:10
You're saying that Danyelle is dating / fucking a HCSO Jail Deputy? I may be beating a dead horse here, but wow! Anyone know the guy? I'd love to know who it is (by PM of course). Haha.You are kidding right?

Sundawg
01-27-11, 23:18
You are kidding right?Funny sh9t

Qncterra
01-28-11, 00:21
You guys are funny. .."Leo. Jail. You got to read between the lines. Also, yes, Erica used to dance at Ybor a couple of years ago.

Member #1658
01-29-11, 01:24
Aw crap. Yep, I was pretty dense. I have to admit that I totally missed the message here. For the first time on this board, I feel pretty stupid. Wish I could delete the last few messages. Oh well...

Dude you are pretty dense. Sounds like one of those who fell for the "Hope and Change" of the failbama campain.

Skiper
01-29-11, 13:15
We need more pix on a pix page.

Where are the other picture mongers hiding?

Jamie was feeling better and looking good too!

PeterPiper52
01-29-11, 14:33
We need more pix on a pix page.

Where are the other picture mongers hiding?

Jamie was feeling better and looking good too!Damn, Skiper! Nice.