PDA

View Full Version : New AMP: U2

Bench Warmer
01-16-10, 05:35
Stopped by U2 tonight. Just opened last week. Did not partake as the only one available was too old and too ugly. There was another one that would have been available in 30 mins but I didn't want to wait. The nicer one was named yumi. She's about 5'5" and thin with A/B's. Looks like she had a kid even though the rest of her was pretty thin. She seemed really nice. Might go back to check her out. Mama said she would service me and that would have been nice but I just passed. Maybe next time.

U2 is located in the complex that used to have Yokohama. U2 is at one of the old AMPs downstairs from the old Yoko's but I don't remember what the name of it was.

The place is newly remodeled and everything smelled new. I think they have a cat though as it smelled like a pet store too. Kinda weird.

First Try
01-16-10, 13:18
Stopped by U2 tonight. Just opened last week. Did not partake as the only one available was too old and too ugly. There was another one that would have been available in 30 mins but I didn't want to wait. The nicer one was named yumi. She's about 5'5" and thin with A/B's. Looks like she had a kid even though the rest of her was pretty thin. She seemed really nice. Might go back to check her out. Mama said she would service me and that would have been nice but I just passed. Maybe next time.

U2 is located in the complex that used to have Yokohama. U2 is at one of the old AMPs downstairs from the old Yoko's but I don't remember what the name of it was.

The place is newly remodeled and everything smelled new. I think they have a cat though as it smelled like a pet store too. Kinda weird.

Ohana Doggie Day Care is located down the street. Maybe the wind shifted that day.

H Mobius
01-16-10, 14:13

This is right across Moulin Rouge?

Closetperv
01-16-10, 16:49

The place is newly remodeled and everything smelled new. I think they have a cat though as it smelled like a pet store too. Kinda weird.Thanks for the heads up bro.

Might have to check it out and report back.

Bench Warmer
01-17-10, 02:56
This is right across Moulin Rouge?
Thats the one

Bench Warmer
01-17-10, 04:50
Ok, took Yumi for a test drive. She's from PT. I dont know what her name was there. She's mid to late 30's, has short hair, about 5-5 to 5-6, thin with saggy a's, and gut lumps from a kid. Service was all standard. Nothing to write about. All covered. There was one other older woman. probably mid 40's still trying her best to work it.

I was told that there would be more girls next week.

Magcom808
01-18-10, 21:25
Can we get the address? or some cross streets?

I'm not too familiar with the amps.

Kpounda
01-19-10, 02:43
Ok, took Yumi for a test drive. She's from PT. I dont know what her name was there. She's mid to late 30's, has short hair, about 5-5 to 5-6, thin with saggy a's, and gut lumps from a kid. Service was all standard. Nothing to write about. All covered. There was one other older woman. probably mid 40's still trying her best to work it.

I was told that there would be more girls next week.Maybe Sue from Pine Tree? Description is like her and she was nothing to write home about either. I mean, she did her job but nothing special.

Kpounda
01-19-10, 02:47

I'm not too familiar with the amps.Its located right next to Fem's back parking lot. Look inside the parking lot next to them on the right. Get one BIG yellow sign that says U2. I got to go and check em out too. Maybe this week if I get time.

Shootz.

Wet And Wild
01-19-10, 04:04

1689 Kapiolani Blvd. (Google "Moulin Rouge Hawaii", then go to google.maps)

Spyda
01-19-10, 04:48
Oh ok. Is this that what once was Sugi's?

H Mobius
01-19-10, 05:18

If you are unfamiliar with the area and are depending on Google maps, beware that the map is mislabeled - Femme Nu is marked as being in the same building as Back Seat Betty's, when it is actually to your left (on the map) and should be labeled next to Seoul Garden Yakiniku. So, if you were eastbound on Kapiolani you would turn right After (not before) Femme Nu, to enter that parking lot where the map is labeled "Cho Mark Jong restaurant". If you go around to Atkinson drive and turn right onto Kona Street to enter the lot from that side (take the first right), the "U2" sign will be in plain view.

Driskill
01-27-10, 03:04
Will try a walk by and perhaps a check-in.

Chajiman
02-02-10, 21:13
Has any of you mongers been in there?,seen no reports of the type of girls that work there,I hope its not RIP OFF,place with old fuglys was hoping for some new girls in town,and not same o same o, or are they closed?

Lono31
02-14-10, 08:47
I just got back from U2. This place is newly renovated, you can smell the paint but there are not much girls (only 3). There are 2 old hags and 1 decent one called Mina (32 yrs old short Viet). She has very soft skin but with fake boobs. The best I like about her is she gives great massage like a pro. Anyway overall a B-. She said this place will change the name from U2 to Lotus.

Jdizzy
02-15-10, 08:49
I just got back from U2. This place is newly renovated, you can smell the paint but there are not much girls (only 3). There are 2 old hags and 1 decent one called Mina (32 yrs old short Viet). She has very soft skin but with fake boobs. The best I like about her is she gives great massage like a pro. Anyway overall a B-. She said this place will change the name from U2 to Lotus.Is Mina kinda tan skin with Ds?

Lono31
02-15-10, 17:47
Is Mina kinda tan skin with Ds?No tanned skin but she do have Ds.

Kpounda
02-16-10, 02:27
No tanned skin but she do have Ds.
I really don't think that their D's but really nice looking C's for sure.

Lahainawhaler
02-16-10, 02:49
I really don't think that their D's but really nice looking C's for sure.Mina may be the Mina (Viet) talked about a lot from the old Pine Tree.

Kpounda
02-16-10, 23:11
Mina may be the Mina (Viet) talked about a lot from the old Pine Tree.
yes she is THE Mina from Pine Tree.