PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
01-15-10, 21:48
Thread Starter.

Black Treechas
01-22-12, 00:59
I don; t remember if it was women seeking men, or casual encounters. But 99% of those are spam ads for some online sight. I did actually respond to an ad that was a real woman. And it was a successful venture, had a great time.

No, I don't give out digits. I just post to let people know that good providers are out there.

Redrock1
01-23-12, 18:40
I don; t remember if it was women seeking men, or casual encounters. But 99% of those are spam ads for some online sight. I did actually respond to an ad that was a real woman. And it was a successful venture, had a great time.

No, I don't give out digits. I just post to let people know that good providers are out there.Mighty generous of you, there, BT.

Heftylover
02-22-12, 13:30
It might be of some interest to some of you in our fair city to browse some of the sections of CL that you wouldn't normally find providers posting in. I have just recently found a little young gem in one of those sections that is a freshman at the university. She quoted me. .15 for an hour of her services. Nope not $.15, but only just. .15 for an hour as in a Hamilton and a Washington! I have emailed her back and forth a couple of times and found her on that social network site, so I believe she is legit. Says she just turned 19 and looks it too. Says she doesn't do anything sexual and there's no touching, but we'll see about that! I will be partaking in her sevices soon, as I have got a dirty old house with freaky corners! I will report back my experience.

Big Dal
02-22-12, 19:52
It might be of some interest to some of you in our fair city to browse some of the sections of CL that you wouldn't normally find providers posting in. I have just recently found a little young gem in one of those sections that is a freshman at the university. She quoted me. .15 for an hour of her services. Nope not $.15, but only just. .15 for an hour as in a Hamilton and a Washington! I have emailed her back and forth a couple of times and found her on that social network site, so I believe she is legit. Says she just turned 19 and looks it too. Says she doesn't do anything sexual and there's no touching, but we'll see about that! I will be partaking in her sevices soon, as I have got a dirty old house with freaky corners! I will report back my experience.She advertised on CL today for $100 an hour for nude cleaning.

I emailed her and she sent pics and I wasn't really thrilled about them.

Goes by KTsFantasyMaids at G mail. Searched it and found a fantasy blog with a pic that was obviously not her

JimmieB
02-23-12, 16:18
It might be of some interest to some of you in our fair city to browse some of the sections of CL that you wouldn't normally find providers posting in. I have just recently found a little young gem in one of those sections that is a freshman at the university. She quoted me. .15 for an hour of her services. Nope not $.15, but only just. .15 for an hour as in a Hamilton and a Washington! I have emailed her back and forth a couple of times and found her on that social network site, so I believe she is legit. Says she just turned 19 and looks it too. Says she doesn't do anything sexual and there's no touching, but we'll see about that! I will be partaking in her sevices soon, as I have got a dirty old house with freaky corners! I will report back my experience.How do you characterize a "gem" if you've only emailed and not had any experience yet? I can look for free anywhere.

J

Heftylover
02-23-12, 21:36
How do you characterize a "gem" if you've only emailed and not had any experience yet? I can look for free anywhere.

JIt was just a figure of speech in a sense. Sure looking is free, but most of the time you have to pay to play. Just my experiences.

Al Guy 25
02-24-12, 11:45
There are 2 different girls advertising house cleaning. They both seem real and both have FB.

Heftylover
03-01-12, 15:25
It might be of some interest to some of you in our fair city to browse some of the sections of CL that you wouldn't normally find providers posting in. I have just recently found a little young gem in one of those sections that is a freshman at the university. She quoted me. .15 for an hour of her services. Nope not $.15, but only just. .15 for an hour as in a Hamilton and a Washington! I have emailed her back and forth a couple of times and found her on that social network site, so I believe she is legit. Says she just turned 19 and looks it too. Says she doesn't do anything sexual and there's no touching, but we'll see about that! I will be partaking in her sevices soon, as I have got a dirty old house with freaky corners! I will report back my experience.Tried this girl out yesterday. That girl is a complete wreck. She was so strong out on drugs that she was asking me questions over and over again. Kept calling me and wanting to know when I was going to pick her up. She's got sores and bruises all of her body and is as thin as a toothpick. I did get to do DATY on her but she was so jittery that she never really got into it. I won't be surprised to find her on the 6 o'clock news someday with an OD report. She does clean, but said that was a front for her "other services."

Heftylover
03-02-12, 05:16
I found another girl posting on CL last night who was needing to make some extra cash for school and rent. She goes by the name of Shey, and is definitely GFE. She's 22 and a BBW. A beautiful sight to see naked for those of you who like them with meat on their bones. I emailed her and she replied back instantly. She asked me what I was looking for and I told her for our first meet CBJ and DATY. She quoted me. 65 so I agreed to meet her. She's new at this so she seemed a little bit nervous at first, but really got into it after she relaxed. Didn't even seem real eager to take the cash, as she told me to just lay it on the dresser, and almost forgot to pick it up before she left. Like I said she is a bigger girl, but in all the right places. I will be keeping this one on speed dial. I have already inboxed some of you trusted senior members her number. Other trusted and reliable senior members can inbox me for more info.

Hefty

Al Guy 25
03-02-12, 11:45
I found another girl posting on CL last night who was needing to make some extra cash for school and rent. She goes by the name of Shey, and is definitely GFE. She's 22 and a BBW. A beautiful sight to see naked for those of you who like them with meat on their bones. I emailed her and she replied back instantly. She asked me what I was looking for and I told her for our first meet CBJ and DATY. She quoted me. 65 so I agreed to meet her. She's new at this so she seemed a little bit nervous at first, but really got into it after she relaxed. Didn't even seem real eager to take the cash, as she told me to just lay it on the dresser, and almost forgot to pick it up before she left. Like I said she is a bigger girl, but in all the right places. I will be keeping this one on speed dial. I have already inboxed some of you trusted senior members her number. Other trusted and reliable senior members can inbox me for more info.

HeftyThanks for the pm I tried to return one.

Heftylover
03-02-12, 16:45
Thanks for the pm I tried to return one.For those of you trying to email me. I was in the process of changing my email and didn't know I had to verify it. If you tried to pm and couldn't that was the problem. Should be able to get pm's now.

Benevolent1991
06-03-15, 01:40
I went and saw this young lady tonight. She first offered a dance or housecleaning but I up the price for a little extra play. The BBBJ was excellent.

http://tuscaloosa.craigslist.org/cas/5054871580.html

JayMax03
06-03-15, 09:41
I went and saw this young lady tonight. She first offered a dance or housecleaning but I up the price for a little extra play. The BBBJ was excellent.

http://tuscaloosa.craigslist.org/cas/5054871580.htmlIs she offering any further than that?

Benevolent1991
06-03-15, 15:04
Is she offering any further than that?Yes she does.

Benevolent1991
06-03-15, 15:06
Is she offering any further than that?Yes she does. I'm quick so I just went doggie til I popped.

JimmieB
07-04-15, 15:34

http://tuscaloosa.craigslist.org/cas/5054871580.htmlI have been trying to connect with this person. The ad is no longer up, but I think it's the same one. Ad says massage / private dance. There has been an endless number of texting back and forth. She even initiates it after several days of nothing. She sends me a text even though she's not ready. Or she sends a text that says "call me. " But when I call, no answer. She also wanted me to send a pic. I guess I could / should have sent a fake but didn't. And that's where it all ended.

Anybody got any other leads, this is one dry town. Unless you like "thick" black girls.

Jimmie.

JayMax03
07-04-15, 15:41
I have been trying to connect with this person. The ad is no longer up, but I think it's the same one. Ad says massage / private dance. There has been an endless number of texting back and forth. She even initiates it after several days of nothing. She sends me a text even though she's not ready. Or she sends a text that says "call me. " But when I call, no answer. She also wanted me to send a pic. I guess I could / should have sent a fake but didn't. And that's where it all ended.

Anybody got any other leads, this is one dry town. Unless you like "thick" black girls.

Jimmie.Same here. I had her # and deleted it because it never got anywhere BTW there aren't any thick black girls down here just young skinny ones with attitudes higher than their height.