PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00
Thread Starter.

Lonely Guy
02-14-10, 19:29
In the past few weeks I have saw two blk girls walking around the mcfarlling blv area. One is kinda short and chubby with pink streeks in her hair. The other is a little taller and thin.

Today I saw the chubby one standing at the books a million store and the smaller one walking across the parking lot at the old mcfarlland mall.

I pulled into the mall and parked pretending to talk on my cell. The chubby one looked to be around 30 or so and the thin one after getting a better look was I'm guessing late 40s early 50s. After the usuall "are you the police "

She said to prove it so I reached under her coat and grabed a hand full of flabby boobs. She wonted 100 for a roll and 75 for b. J. (no way)

She said her shit was clean and that she was no crack *****. And did not suck dick for less than that. So I said ok bye.

Then she said I owed her 20 for playing with her boobs. LOL

I hope I dod not run over her foot as I spun the tires leaving.

Bottem line their are a few girls working but you have to look hard and be careful.

Always a good idea to keep your doors locked untill you make the deal.

Keep window up except for a crack to talk threw and keep your car running and in geer in case you have to leave in a hurry.

L. G.

Bamaboy69
02-16-10, 01:45
In the past few weeks I have saw two blk girls walking around the mcfarlling blv area. One is kinda short and chubby with pink streeks in her hair. The other is a little taller and thin.

Today I saw the chubby one standing at the books a million store and the smaller one walking across the parking lot at the old mcfarlland mall.

I pulled into the mall and parked pretending to talk on my cell. The chubby one looked to be around 30 or so and the thin one after getting a better look was I'm guessing late 40s early 50s. After the usuall "are you the police "

She said to prove it so I reached under her coat and grabed a hand full of flabby boobs. She wonted 100 for a roll and 75 for b. J. (no way)

She said her shit was clean and that she was no crack *****. And did not suck dick for less than that. So I said ok bye.

Then she said I owed her 20 for playing with her boobs. LOL

I hope I dod not run over her foot as I spun the tires leaving.

Bottem line their are a few girls working but you have to look hard and be careful.

Always a good idea to keep your doors locked untill you make the deal.

Keep window up except for a crack to talk threw and keep your car running and in geer in case you have to leave in a hurry.

L. G.Hell I'm just glad someone else is posting in T Town LOL. I've looked all over. Seen nothing. The one or two that I did C. Didn't know if they were. Or there were cops around. So I didn't even bother. I might try to roll over where you were talking about. And see if I can find anything.

Thanks for the report.

Heftylover
02-16-10, 19:52

L. G.Yes, things seemed to have come alive in that part of town lately. Like I said in a post on the general info side, SW's are getting smart here in town.

Just the other day, I picked up a girl standing out by the walmart on skyland begging for cash and took her back to the motel 6, off mcfarland. She was sort of chubby and had dark, curly hair. When we got there, to my surprise she had a girlfriend staying there too. Said they were just passing through and was needing some extra cash. They invited me in, and would have had a really good time, but they had two huge pit bulls there that were too friendly for my liking, so I split. But, I couldn't find anything else to do, so I called their room later on that night and went back. Needless to say, I had a very good time! They didn't ask me for any cash, but I left a pretty generous tip for the good time!

I haven't seen any blk girls around the mall and books a million area though, but I wouldn't be surprised. And, I'll be sure to keep my foot to the floor if I do see the one that wanted 100, LOL!

Hefty

Heftylover
04-21-10, 14:34
Is anybody having any luck finding some action? I haven't had a chance to get out and monger lately, but seems like there should be some action going on now that it has warmed up. I have passed through alberta a couple of times within the last week, and haven't seen nothing. Seems like LE has put an end to any hope of finding a SW in this town. The crawfish festival is this weekend, so maybe that will bring a little action to town, I hope so anyway. Thinking about venturing into the brimingham area to monger, but it doesn't seem like much is going there either. I'll post my finds if anything comes up.

Heftylover
05-07-10, 10:25
I spent at least 3 hours driving around the known areas searching for sws on cinco de mayo, and found nothing. Was hoping I would get lucky and find a stray hsw since it was the hsp holiday! But, to no avail. I even strolled over to the truckstop and saw nothing there. LE was so hot in the westend area, that I had to high-tale it out of there as soon as I got there. I passed right by a couple, and was pretty sure they took notice of my vehicle, so I got out of there before they got suspicious. But, I will keep searching and posting on my finds.

Hefty

Heftylover
05-20-10, 01:11
Picked up a SW who goes by Lisa on Hargrove the other night. BSW, late 20s, about 5'5, kinda thick. I had picked her up before in the past and she was high on my list of SW's in this town. As soon as she got in, I could tell that the life had taken a toll on her since the last time I saw her. She remembered me and asked what I wanted to do. Told her we were going to a place then we would discuss it. Well for. 20, I got cfs. But, here's the bad part. After we finished and was on the way to drop her back off, her "boyfriend" calls her and ask her where she's at. She said she was with me and that I had not paid her enough. Next thing I know she's telling this guy where we at, and he says he's right behind us. By this time I'm getting nervous and told her I was going to let her out right then and there, but she would'nt get out and called the guy and told him to meet her where I was going to drop her off at. Well, I already know this is going to get bad so I make sure the protection is close. I tell her where I'm going to let her out at, and she calls and tells this guy. Well, I know this guy is going to be there, so I try to come in the back way and drop her off, but she wouldn't get out untill I took her directly to this spot. Now, I know I could've pulled out the piece and took care of that problem directly, but leo is so present in the area, that I figured it best not to. Well, when we get there, I see this guy getting out of his car and coming toward my car with one hand behind his back, so I told her to get her ass out, but she kept waiting on the guy to come to my vehicle. He gets to my vehicle and says he wants to have a word with me, so I take off with the door open and her hanging out my car. I try to push her out but she wouldn't get out. The guy gets back in his car, I stop and tell her to get out with my piece up. She then gets out and drags some of the tools I had in the floor out and I squeal off watching my mirrors untill I got home. Now, I've been in this sort of situation before, but I thought I was too sly to get in it again, but no. Needless to say, this event has gotten me pretty spooked about cruising the hargrove Road area, and I think I'm going to have to stay away from there. I've heard that there is some hsw action at a trailer park in town, but I'm not sure. I'll post my finds.

Hefty

Al Guy 25
05-20-10, 14:09
Man that is crazy. Thanks for the info and I will make sure to steer clear of any sw like that. Let us know if you have any other good findings.

Redrock1
05-21-10, 02:15
It's been a couple of years now, but a friend of mine picked up a black SW in that area. He's much younger than me and a lot more adventurous. He really doesn't cull much so I'm sure most of us would not pick up some of the freaks of nature he is willing to try. Anyway, something similar happened to him in that a rather thick black chick gets in his car and the negotiations begin. She gets real bitchy and demanding more money. My friend happens to notice a pimped out Buick has pulled up right behind him with no lights on so he wouldn't notice. Then she starts threatening him if he doesn't pay up and now for no service. He pays...dearly. Thug is standing on his side of the car looking in threateningly. She gets out and they leave. My buddy didn't have anything with him. I know some guys have a strong preference for them, but I just will not pick up a black SW anymore. It's just too risky. Truth be told many of them are meaner and more dangerous than their thug pimps/boyfriends. The only scares I've ever had have been with black chicks. It won't happen to me again. Be careful out there.

Heftylover
05-27-10, 18:32
I know some guys have a strong preference for them, but I just will not pick up a black SW anymore. It's just too risky. Truth be told many of them are meaner and more dangerous than their thug pimps/boyfriends. The only scares I've ever had have been with black chicks. It won't happen to me again. Be careful out there.You are so right about that. My experiences with BSWs have not been a cake walk in the park either. I'm not knocking any particular race or anything, becuase at times, I'll take what I can get, but I will say that I'd rather pick up a wsw anyday over a bsw. But, BSWs is just about all you'll find in this town, except for the occassional wsw on skyland and at the truckstop.

Heftylover
07-24-10, 22:16
SW action has picked up lately around town, but I haven't been in the position to partake in many services. I picked up a BSW, who goes by the name Shirley, on Greensboro by the UPS place last week. I've ran into her once before in the past. Said she needed a few dollars for something to eat, so I took her to a burger joint and gave her some pocket change. She was staying at the Master's Inn, so we went back there and I got FS for 10 and a burger!!

I took a picture of her while we were still in my car, but I'm no pro at picture taking. But, I will post it anyway. I also saw a WSW walking down University in Alberta the other day, while I was sitting at the chicken joint. Couldn't pick her up because of time. She had to be brave or desperate becuase she was strolling back and forth in front of LE headquarters.

On a side note, I heard through the grapevine that there was a blue light special going on around our fair city last night, and a few unlucky mongerers got a bad deal. Thought about going out for a stroll tonight, but I think I will hold that note!!

Be Safe,
Hefty

Clark Kent
07-25-10, 10:00
Your pic lightened for you, heftylover

John Newbie
08-19-10, 20:15
I am a Bham longer that drives truck through T-town. Which truck stop are you talking about and what times do you see them there? I run through at 7pm and again around 1am.

Heftylover
09-17-10, 17:04
Yes, our new police cheif has succeeded in killing evey form of SW action in Tuscaloosa. I have been lurkin around the known places for a while now here in town, and have not found anything worth picking up. I pass through Alberta numerous times a day becuase of my work route and never see anything. Westend has also been cleaned up quite a bit. I guess what I am trying to say is don't waste your time and gas trying to find a SW in this town. For the same amount of gas and time, it would be better to travel to the western area of Bessemer. I have seen some SW's walking along old tuscaloosa hwy, all the way to hwy 150 in bessemer. That is the same road that runs striaght out of tuscaloosa into birmingham. It's like a hour's drive, but from what I've seen, it might be worth it.

Good Luck,
Hefty

Heftylover
10-04-10, 12:11
Went out for a stroll saturday night and found a wsw who goes by the name Melanie. About 5'4", kind of chubby with shoulder length blond hair. She was walking down university in Alberta, by the moon winks inn. She's about a 5 on a sw scale. Picked her up and did the LE check. Took her to a spot off of kicker rd and got cfs for .20. Said she was staying at the moon winks but just got put out. Dropped her off in front of the chinese resturant afterwards. She has a nice attitude and likes to talk a lot. Told me that a wsw who goes by the name Patty is still out there, but doesn't come out much. I know some of you long-time mongerers know who I'm talking about. Also spotted a bsw standing on 20th ave, in front of the KFC. Her pimp was standing a couple of feet from her so I decided to pass. She looked pretty good body wise, but not so good in the face.

Got Melanie's digits if any of you trusted members would like to hook up with her.

Al Guy 25
10-07-10, 13:53
I road around that way the other day and didn't see anything. Oh well maybe one day get lucky.

Tide Monger
10-08-10, 18:31
Went out for a stroll Saturday night and found a WSW who goes by the name Melanie. About 5'4", kind of chubby with shoulder length blond hair. She was walking down university in Alberta, by the moon winks inn. She's about a 5 on a SW scale. Picked her up and did the LE check. Took her to a spot off of kicker Road and got cfs for.20. Said she was staying at the moon winks but just got put out. Dropped her off in front of the Chinese resturant afterwards. She has a nice attitude and likes to talk a lot. Told me that a WSW who goes by the name Patty is still out there, but doesn't come out much. I know some of you long-time mongerers know who I'm talking about. Also spotted a BSW standing on 20th ave, in front of the KFC. Her pimp was standing a couple of feet from her so I decided to pass. She looked pretty good body wise, but not so good in the face.

Got Melanie's digits if any of you trusted members would like to hook up with her. She is now in County Jail.

Heftylover
10-08-10, 19:44
She is now in County Jail.Are you talking about Melanie? When did this happen? Must have been during the last couple of days becuase she called me around 2 am Monday moring. I didn't answer though

Heftylover
10-11-10, 22:29
Saw on the local news that Melanie and 2 other SW's I did not recognize were arrested in a sting in Alberta last week. Just another reason why I don't cruise that area very much anymore. She told me that she could walk up and down the streets in Alberta and LE wouldn't do anything to her. I guess she was just a bit wrong!

Hefty.

Big Money
10-12-10, 01:08
Saw on the local news that Melanie and 2 other SW's I did not recognize were arrested in a sting in Alberta last week. Just another reason why I don't cruise that area very much anymore. She told me that she could walk up and down the streets in Alberta and LE wouldn't do anything to her. I guess she was just a bit wrong!

Hefty. The link to the story is at.

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/20101011/NEWS/101019944/1007

I was going to pass thru T-town on my way to New Orleans, but I guess I won't make a stop now.

Al Guy 25
10-12-10, 15:45
Well I guess thats the reason I didn't see her. Why don't they just find other things to arrest people for like dealing drugs.

Heftylover
10-15-10, 00:27
Went out for a stroll and saw 2 BSW tonight. One I had picked up before and the other I had not seen. The one I recognized has a good attitude, but she has been stretched and is not a snug fit. You can spread her for doggy and all you see is pink! They were not the best looking I have seen, and I didn't partake becuase I was in the mood for DIY. I'm very selective about the one's I choose to do that to. I did see a third BSW in that same area, but she looked so strung out and scary that I don't want to think about her again. I am going to keep the location to myself right now, becuase I feel there is some pork lurking thiese pages. Even with all the LE attention lately, there is still some action on the streets.

Stay safe

Hefty

Clark Kent
10-16-10, 11:08
We've discussed Melonie in the past on here. She's got quite the history in the streets. I've got 9 different mug shots of her between 2005-08. She used to be quite cute. Didn't one of you say she tried ripping you off a while back. Tide Monger maybe? Obviously she's not impervious to arrest, LOL.

Tide Monger
10-18-10, 20:42
We've discussed Melonie in the past on here. She's got quite the history in the streets. I've got 9 different mug shots of her between 2005-08. She used to be quite cute. Didn't one of you say she tried ripping you off a while back. Tide Monger maybe? Obviously she's not impervious to arrest, LOL.Absolutely right, CK. She ripped me off a couple of years ago. But, I got payback later. I have seen her twice in the last 2 weeks and we both know she ain't getting a dime until she has swallowed every drop. She has been arrested and just got out of prison for armed robbery, drugs, and burglary, but never been arrested for prostitution. One day, I saw her talking to a cop, and I picked her up about 30 min. Later. She claimed she gives a few BJ to the LE, and they leave her alone. SW stories. They are always true.

All I can say is be careful with her. She will rip you off in a heartbeat.

Al Guy 25
10-25-10, 16:20
Hopefully nobody got caught up in this. Be careful.

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/20101023/NEWS/101029888

Heftylover
10-29-10, 20:29
Hopefully nobody got caught up in this. Be careful.

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/20101023/NEWS/101029888I guess there's a lot of blue pills being bought here in town! Some of those guys arrested were way over the retirement age! Fortunately, I wasn't caught up in this sting. Seems like LE could find more important issues to deal with in Ttown other than harrassing us mongers.

Be Safe.

Hefty

Heftylover
02-18-11, 14:43
Went, out for a stroll last night, and to be honest, I'm glad I've been doing this awhile, and know my way around town, because LE was on the prowl for any suspicous car driving around in the known areas. Saw at least 3 cars get stopped last night off of Hargrove / Greensboro. Saw those same cars circling around the known areas quite a few times before hand. I just made one pass, saw a LEO pull out behind me, so I turned off like I lived in the area and got out of there. These pigs are getting smart around here now. They are looking for the same vehicle passing along the same route more than once, then like a trap, they stop you. They already know you are out on the stroll. They really can't do anything to you but harass you, as long as you got your bussiness in order. But, it's not a good situation to be in just for a few minutes of fame! As for Alberta, its dead as a doorknob. Best bet is make a single pass through the known spots like you are just passing through on bussiness, and if you don't see anything, don't circle back, just go home drown your misery in your hands. It beats a chicken and rice dinner downtown!

Also, the skyland / mcfarland blvd areas is still a good place to find a stray every now and again, but even then it's hit and miss. I always like to sit at the traffice light at skyland and mcfarland coming from the 69S way and scan around. Most of the time if there's something to be found, you'll spot it while sitting at that traffic light. My guess is, after I post this, LE will have a car posted in that area for awhile. I know they are keeping tabs on this forum, so be slick about it.

Just My 1 Cent.

Good Ol Hefty

Heftylover
02-22-11, 15:11
Was out for a ride last night and spotted a BSW walking on Hargrove next to Harry's about twelve o'clock. I've picked her up one time before and had a good time, so I circled back and she got in. She's kind of a chubby woman. About 5'5, always got curls in her hair. She's pretty clean, and gives decent service. Did DIY, in which she got very wet, and seemed to like it, and FS for $20. All in all it was a pretty lucky find. LE was not too present lastnight.

Hefty

Heftylover
03-16-11, 16:47
Is anybody having any luck in the Ttown area? I've cruised the known areas for SW the last couple of weeks and have found nothing. I tell you, with Kandi being unreachable, and very little action in town, I don't know what I'm going to do. I did however meet this gorgeous MILF named Michelle from the Mccalla area. Boy, she is a ball of fun. I will add a report about her in the general section side.

Hefty

Lonely Guy
03-16-11, 20:46
I was eating lunch at the sonis in alberta about a week ago (the day it was pooring rain ).

Saw a hevy blk girl walking up and down the road with a umberra. Kinda strange. She passed by about 4 times.

Did not try my luck. Could have been just a coindense.

L. G.

Black Treechas
08-16-11, 22:59
I've made phone contact with a black middle age lady living near the sky / mac junction, with an unusual name. So, I'm tempted to have her over to my room. But just not sure if I'll be inviting a whole lot of trouble. Aslo, it seems there are a lot of LEO staying over at the place I'm staying. I'm wondering that if she does have a rap sheet, one of the locals might recognize her.

So, if one of you could contact me by PM, I can send you this lady's name, and see if it rings a bell. I won't post it here just in case she reads this site also.

I'm also a bit spooked by hefty's post of his bad experience with a BWS. I've mongered in some scarey areas (sacramento) and never had anything like that happen, so I'm surprised to hear about an incident like that in a college town.

If you PM me and ask, (and your a senior member) I'll tell you the medium I used to make the phone contact.

Also, any no-tel mo-tel you might reccommend? If I monger, I might just get a cheap room someplace for one night in case my friend has sticky fingers and decides to steal anything.

Be more than grateful for any other info you could give me re: your fair city. Such as, where is the truck stop?

Heftylover
09-01-11, 16:27
Was out last night on hargrove and spotted a goodlooking BSW walking toward the convenience store. Didn't have any bills on me so I drove to the atm, but by the time I got back, she was nowhere to be found. Also saw 1 walking by Harry's, but she stays out and looks like a skeleton. When I see her out, it just makes me sick to my stomach.

Black Treechas
09-04-11, 12:56
Met two very friendly heavy black ladies, in the small mall with office max, toysrus I think, and a haloween store. One was very cute and showing a lot of cleavage. I was tempted to ask her if she needed a ride. But hell, one never knows for sure.

Black Treechas
11-13-11, 14:44
Around noon Sunday saw not one, but two, walking on Universty, well east of the school and hospital. One a redhead, one a blonde (each by themselves) , giving all cars a glance. Dressed convservatively, but they sure acted like providers.

Heftylover
11-15-11, 11:34
I think there is some action going on in a trailer park in Northport. I have frequented that area and I know it was some SW staying there in the past. Their was a murder in there over the weekend that involved a girl who was working. The news said she was just 21. Some of you long-time Tuscaloosa mongers know where I'm talking about. There's a good possibility that LSW live in there too. Haven't had the pleasure of finding one but I've been looking.

Hefty

Heftylover
11-15-11, 18:10
Around noon Sunday saw not one, but two, walking on Universty, well east of the school and hospital. One a redhead, one a blonde (each by themselves) , giving all cars a glance. Dressed convservatively, but they sure acted like providers.It's possible they were SW. Don't know where they could've been coming from though, considering everything in Alberta is pretty much gone. Back in it's prime, you could find SW all up and down university bld from the hospital all the way to five points.

Black Treechas
01-15-12, 23:27
This was on hargrove, just 1/2 block or so west of Greesnsboro. There was an LEO vehicle hiding in the bushes near the overpass. I thought this was a strange place to be watching for speeders. So, I wondered if he was watching for providers? Or if there was a sting underway?

Bbamamm
01-29-12, 04:51
This was on hargrove, just 1/2 block or so west of Greesnsboro. There was an LEO vehicle hiding in the bushes near the overpass. I thought this was a strange place to be watching for speeders. So, I wondered if he was watching for providers? Or if there was a sting underway?I think LEO posts up in that area for 2 reasons. Copper thieves headed to the salvage yard and the crackheads that used to be in that area.

Black Treechas
01-30-12, 21:19
I've seen a lot of mention about Hargrove. But its a very long street. Where is the stroll? Just west of McFarland? Any of Hargrove on the east side of McFarland considered to be part of the stroll?

Have any other suggestions for me to be looking?

Tide Monger
02-02-12, 15:02
I've seen a lot of mention about Hargrove. But its a very long street. Where is the stroll? Just west of McFarland? Any of Hargrove on the east side of McFarland considered to be part of the stroll?

Have any other suggestions for me to be looking?Hargrove Road. West of 10th Avenue, then Albright Road off of McFarland and Hargrove are 2 good places to look.

Heftylover
02-06-12, 12:43

Have any other suggestions for me to be looking?Yes you will find most activity on Hargrove west of 10th Ave. If you turn off of Hargrove onto that street just across from Harry's bar, there's a row of houses on the left where a lot of SWs stay. I usually turn there and make the circle onto Greensboro, then back onto Hargrove. From my experience, I usually only find SWs west of Harry's Bar all the way across Greensboro.

Heftylover
02-21-12, 20:37
I haven't been out much lately looking for SW, but have ran across a few prospects. I spotted one BSW walking in front of the O'Charley's on mcfarland last week. I wasn't even out browsing the scene, but got a good look at her as I passed by and she looked like she was down on her luck. She was about a 7 on the SW scale. Had long black hair with red streaks in it and was kind of thin. She must've been staying at one of the notels off mcfarland. I told myself not to, but I ended up turning around and driving back to see if she needed a ride. I pulled into the Super 8 parking lot hoping to head her off. I got a good look at her as she was walking toward my car and she didn't really look like a SW, but I could tell she was looking for somebody to stop and give her some attention. As she got closer to my car we made eye contact and she started toward me, but I hadn't noticed another suv sitting at the entrance to the super 8. The guy in that car rolled his window down and yelled out at her before I could even say anything. I don't think he had noticed me sitting there either becuase my windows are tinted. After she went up to his car and they talked a minuite, she got in and he backed up and pulled up right beside me. She was looking over at my car like she was scared I was a cop, so I took that as a loss and pulled out of there. In my younger mongering days, I wouldn't have waited for her to get close to my car before asking her for a ride, but I guess time and bad experiences have cured that. I find myself losing more opportunites to other mongers these days becuase of that little voice in my head telling me to be cautious. On another note, I have been keeping in touch with this BSW who goes by the name Kim. I picked her up on hargrove a few months back and she ended up giving me a good time and her number, so I've been meeting her often. She's a bigger girl and pregnant. She stays back and forth from the west side over to crescent east apartments in Holt. I've got the digits if any trusted senior members are interested. I warn you though, she likes to beg for extra $ and whatever else you got.

Hefty

Al Guy 25
05-10-12, 17:41
I saw a WSW on Mcfarland across from Captian D's. She looked pretty good from a distance. She was definatly looking for something but by the time I got turned around I lost her. She had black hair, a black shirt and tight yoga pants. Kinda thick.

Heftylover
06-03-12, 13:47
Spotted what seemed to be a BSW walking passed the truck stop on skyland yesterday close to the interstate overpass. She was about 5'4" with long hair. She was a 8 on a scale of 1 to 10. Slim and looked no older than 25. She was walking toward the burger king and was eyeing traffic like she was seeing if anyone was going to stop and give her a ride. I kicked myself for not turning around and seeing if she needed a ride, but I had more important things on the agenda at the time.

Heftylover
07-12-12, 00:23
Had a little time tonight to get out and check the SW scene out. I didn't expect to find anything out, but hadn't cruised in a long time. Made a pass down hargrove and didn't find anything, so I stopped by a friends house for a few minuites and then decided to take another pass on hargrove. I ran up on Heather, late 20's heavy-set WSW, walking passed Harry's bar. Hadn't seen her out in almost a year. She had put on some weight and was looking much better than the last time I saw her. Picked her up and asked where she had been. Said she had been in Birmingham going to school. Which was more than likely a better way of saying she had been locked up. Services were the same. Got CFS for. 20. The girl is one step from the crazy house, but she is still a pretty good date for a SW, considering what this town has to offer.

Lonely Guy
09-19-12, 16:36
Has anyone ever had any luck at snow hinton park? Was their to day their was a thin be / f/their she contusilly walked from a parked car to the benches under the shed. She did this for over a hour I tried to talk to her a couple of times but she shut me down very fast bouth times. The way she acted I definally got the feeling she was working.

L. G.

Heftylover
09-28-12, 12:17
I haven't posted on here lately, becuase simply, there's been nothing in town really to report on, as far as the SW scene goes. I don't get to get out as often as I did in the past. I've found a few regular private contacts here in town who keep me occupied these days, so I don't get out on the mongering scene that much anymore. Plus, the price of gas has risen so much that it's not even worth wasting it for the scale of talent we have in this town. I'm sure some of the old broken down skeletons are still out there on the hargrove stroll, but they're not even worth a. 5 CBJ. As far as finding anything at the parks in town, I had an experince at one of those parks one time. And, it was not a good experience either. I don't think anything worth finding will be found at any of our parks.

Hefty

Memphis Salami
10-12-12, 19:54
Special kudos to Heftylover, as his reports allowed me to quickly map out the common strolls while I was in town the past several days.

Mid-week during the afternoon I spotted a decent looking BSW walking eastbound on Hargrove Road towards 10th Ave. I picked her up at the convenient store on the corner of Hargrove & 10th. We drove well enough away from the common stroll but the 1st few parking spots I found she complained about the location and getting caught so she finally agreed to a BBBJ while I drove but even that was kind of rushed with common interruptions of her asking crap like "Is there a car behind you"? I almost had to bark at her to keep at the task in hand; pun intended.

I was somewhat surprised she kept going til I finished given I had to bark at her. Her name is Kathy and she frustrated me enough in a bad way to where I wouldn't recommend her.

TscReady
10-29-12, 16:46
I spotted a SW on the corner of 10th and Hargrove. I was just going to drive by, but she waved her arms and walked into the street as I turned in front of Harry's bar (almost blocking my path). She was missing a few teeth and I wasn't interested (she generally made me wary). She asked if I could give her three dollar. When I refused she offered to "do something" for the money. I declined. This is my first encounter with a SW. Hopefully, this isn't as good as it gets.

This is my first post on this forum. Hopefully, I've lurked enough that I haven't messed anything up. I appreciate the heads up from what I have read and like to share my experiences.

Bamasam
11-23-12, 18:05
OK call me stupid but I turned both way on Hargrove Road North off of Mcfarland and nothing. Am I in the wrong area or just blind? PM if you want to, may do some "tail" gating tomorrow.

JimmieB
11-24-12, 10:53
OK call me stupid but I turned both way on Hargrove Road North off of Mcfarland and nothing. Am I in the wrong area or just blind? PM if you want to, may do some "tail" gating tomorrow.From your description, it's hard to tell what you did or where you went. If you find Harry's Bar or the Amtrak station on a map, that's the area you want to be. However, SW action is rare around here, so it's all in the timing.

HiHopIn
11-25-12, 20:17
I get lucky every now and then on McFarland just finding a SW scooting from hotel to quickmart close to I59. Picked up 2 decent WSW a couple of weeks back, turned down a room invite from one, felt safer in the truck. A while back I went back to a room with one, there was a black woman sitting in the room fussing with someone on her cell phone. Found it annoying as I was laying pipe between some big jugs. Chick kept saying "She's OK" but it's still BS to me. Big mouth might be pimping, I dunno, thought somebody else might have ran into this.

Whisper0069
11-26-12, 23:48
I've tried to reach Brooke can't get through. Anybody else. Let me know if you can get through, and if you've seen her. I did about 2 years ago and want to again.

W

JimmieB
11-27-12, 10:16
I've tried to reach Brooke can't get through. Anybody else. Let me know if you can get through, and if you've seen her. I did about 2 years ago and want to again.

WI think your post should have been in the BP section.

I have talked to her recently, but wasn't able to set up a date due to scheduling conflicts. Even when I don't get an answer, she has called me back. I'd suggest calling early (10am) even if you can't meet till later.

J

TscReady
11-28-12, 17:29
I get lucky every now and then on McFarland just finding a SW scooting from hotel to quickmart close to I59. Picked up 2 decent WSW a couple of weeks back, turned down a room invite from one, felt safer in the truck. A while back I went back to a room with one, there was a black woman sitting in the room fussing with someone on her cell phone. Found it annoying as I was laying pipe between some big jugs. Chick kept saying "She's OK" but it's still BS to me. Big mouth might be pimping, I dunno, thought somebody else might have ran into this.I've been doing my best to do a couple of passes a day on the two places I see mentioned most. However, I have only seen one SW on Hargrove and none on McFarland. Admittedly I'm new to the SW side of this, but I wonder if time of day is my problem. If you don't mind can you include a relative time when you've seen SW. I typically an out from noon to about two or so. And it is more than slim out there.

HiHopIn
12-01-12, 18:01
I've been doing my best to do a couple of passes a day on the two places I see mentioned most. However, I have only seen one SW on Hargrove and none on McFarland. Admittedly I'm new to the SW side of this, but I wonder if time of day is my problem. If you don't mind can you include a relative time when you've seen SW. I typically an out from noon to about two or so. And it is more than slim out there.Best times for me are within 2 or 3 hours after sundown.

Daytime slim and late night gets risky.

Cruise the small Hotels around check out times if daytime runs are your thing.

Heftylover
12-08-12, 13:45
Cruise the small Hotels around check out times if daytime runs are your thing.I agree, cruising the skyland / mcfarland areas during hotel check out times is your best chance at getting lucky in that area. I thought I was the only person who did that. I have even found a good spot in that area to just park and watch for girls walking without anybody even suspecting what you are doing. Not going to give that location away just yet, but it it has a great view of all the notels around that area, so you can easily sit and spot girls walking.

HiHopIn
12-09-12, 10:44
I agree, cruising the skyland / mcfarland areas during hotel check out times is your best chance at getting lucky in that area. I thought I was the only person who did that. I have even found a good spot in that area to just park and watch for girls walking without anybody even suspecting what you are doing. Not going to give that location away just yet, but it it has a great view of all the notels around that area, so you can easily sit and spot girls walking.Hey, this worked for me the other day. I had a little time to kill so after a couple of drive bys, I parked near some other cars and out walked a skank, then another one, then whoa. The charm. Fairly decent, chub with big low hanging tits. 25 took care of business and back on my way. First daytime hit attempt for me in a few months, all's good I guess.

HiHopIn
12-26-12, 17:55
Just easing down McFarland this afternoon with a little time to kill. Very windy and temps dropping like a rock from what they were this morning. Pull up to a light, notice a 60 or so white lady walking across the intersection with a couple of bags, decided to be a nice guy and offer a ride. She hopped right in, tall gray hairdo just done, seemed nice. Told me she lived not far away, then I could smell wine. Pulled into some apartments, she invited me in, and in less than 10 min she was giving some bad, bad DT and kissed away every drop. Said she was impressed by my being nice and demanding nothing, gave me her number and invited me by for some wine when I'm free again.

Sometimes you find it when you are not even looking.

Heftylover
02-05-13, 18:52
I've been picking up a few BSW on hargrove lately. But they have been so low on the SW scale, that I have been too embarrassed to share my experiences. Seems like finding a WSW in this town has become extinct. Ocassionally you will spot a girl down on her luck walking from one hotel to another on mcfarland, but other than that, it's dead. I have even taken my stroll into the Bessemer area lately, but those girls up there charge you for a room and their service. Maybe when it warms up, there will be more opportunity. If anybody is having more luck than I am, feel free to let me in on your secret.

HiHopIn
02-05-13, 21:19
Slim pickin's for me too. I snag one every once in a while as they go from one place to another, have not seen any regulars doing' business lately. Just don't rule out any singles out and about, pull around where you can catch back up with them and don't be surprised if they smile and point where to meet up. I tend to move around from time to time where circling around does not get too regular. Lately I am having good luck pulling into hotel lots, sit a little while, watch the windows. Hoover has been good for me as the "New Guy". Also, I think warmer weather will turn more out for us. Hey, you know how it is, when it's good, it's good.

TscReady
02-08-13, 10:49
Yeah, I've seen the same. Picked up a couple of BSWs on Hargrove. I'll just say those helped me decide to drive to the Bessemer Hwy. Had some good times there but really wish I could save the gas money and spend it here.

Member #6499
02-20-13, 12:22
Found a little action on Hargrove from a BSW but nothing else, town is dead.

Heftylover
04-17-13, 19:17
I can't find anything. I have rode around town practically every night for hours, only to find nothing. And, I mean nothing at all. I can't even find any druggies out. It seems to be that way in all of our larger cities here in the state, from the less amount of reports I see. I have had to take my business to BP and other online sites, which is killing my wallet to say the least. I wish I lived closer to somewhere like Atlanta or Knoxville. It seems that's where the action is now. At one time, I could ride the Alberta or Hargrove area and find anything I wanted, but sadly, that's not the case anymore. If any of you guys are having better luck, feel free to PM me some pointers.

Lonely Guy
04-27-13, 18:31
I heard rumers of a pair of girls working out of the Masters Inn on McFarland Blvd. I saw a couple setting on the grass at that bank I watched for a half hour or so all they did was walk back and fro.

And watch traffic. Has anyone had any luck in that area?

L. G.

Heftylover
04-28-13, 13:54
I heard rumers of a pair of girls working out of the Masters Inn on McFarland Blvd. I saw a couple setting on the grass at that bank I watched for a half hour or so all they did was walk back and fro.

And watch traffic. Has anyone had any luck in that area?

L. G.I've picked up 1 or 2 SW on the road that runs in front of that notel in the past. And, I've been to see some girls off of BP there too, so it's possible there's something to be had in that area. There's some apartments just behind there that look like a prime place to pick up girls, but I've never had any luck. Someone once told me that there was some HSW in that area, but I haven't had the pleasure of finding one. I used to see girls walking from that notel over to the Krystals and onto mcfarland all the time, but lately, I haven't seen much. Warmer weather might bring them out more hopefully.

Heftylover
05-17-13, 13:49
I went out for a stroll last night and found nothing. Not even a single sign of a SW was out in the usual spots. I spent nearly two hours looking only to give it up without a nibble. Either LE has put the fear into the streets, or the hobby has completely died in this town. I don't get out as much as I used to. But for those mongers who haven't found another route to find providers, I sympathize with you. A few years back, there was a trailer-park in a neighboring town, that was known for SWs. I wonder is there anything to be had in that area now?

HiHopIn
05-20-13, 21:44
Sorry to hear Lackanookie around T-Town. I have not been thru there in a while, but plan to be around there for a couple of days soon on business, will report what I find. Hope to get lucky and snag a WSW or two in some of the old faithful spots, some have been mentioned in the forum. Got to be some "Service Units" out and about!

Heftylover
05-22-13, 16:00
Sorry to hear Lackanookie around T-Town. I have not been thru there in a while, but plan to be around there for a couple of days soon on business, will report what I find. Hope to get lucky and snag a WSW or two in some of the old faithful spots, some have been mentioned in the forum. Got to be some "Service Units" out and about!Good Luck finding a WSW in this town. You will have better luck searching BP, and negotiating a girl on there down to SW rates.

JayMax03
05-28-13, 11:24
Hi to all. I'm new to the forum I'm at a loss for words right now so I'll chat when I can.

Lonely Guy
07-16-13, 17:48
I was at the Jet-Pep on McFarland the other day getting some go juice for the auto was approached by 2 blk fe asked for a light told them I don't smoke thay ask if I wonted to go back to their room and talk sayed thay was staying at the l. Q. Behind the Chinese restaurant. I have saw then walking that direction before with different men. Didn't feel right so I pasted.

Just passing that along.

L. G.

HiHopIn
07-19-13, 19:55
"From Your Instincts".

Good move passing that up. Hey, if it does not feel right, go away. No telling what might have been up.

Got to be careful these days. Could be CrackHoes that would have left you shorted, or worse.

Thanks for the heads up.

Heftylover
07-23-13, 01:04
I was at the Jet-Pep on McFarland the other day getting some go juice for the auto was approached by 2 blk fe asked for a light told them I don't smoke thay ask if I wonted to go back to their room and talk sayed thay was staying at the l. Q. Behind the Chinese restaurant. I have saw then walking that direction before with different men. Didn't feel right so I pasted.

Just passing that along.

L. G.Sounds like a good time to me. But if something doesn't seem right, better off not listening to the little head. There's a lot of girls staying at that hotel, and I'm pretty sure they were legit. I would've took them both back and did 1 of them while she DATY on the other. Just my little fantasy!

Hefty

JimmieB
07-24-13, 23:06

Just passing that along.

L. G.Thanks for the info.

J

HiHopIn
07-30-13, 20:29
Rode thru T-Town Sat. Eve, places were DEAD.

Did not see anything of interest to me. Hour and a half wasted.

Maybe it was just timing.

I have much better luck in B'ham, Hoover, others.

Saw lots of LEO.

You guys be careful out there.

NeedToGetSome4
08-04-13, 23:45
I have never had any luck in Hoover, guess I don't know where to look.

Rode thru T-Town Sat. Eve, places were DEAD.

Did not see anything of interest to me. Hour and a half wasted.

Maybe it was just timing.

I have much better luck in B'ham, Hoover, others.

Saw lots of LEO.

You guys be careful out there.

RollingWreck
10-17-13, 23:39
SW action has picked up lately around town, but I haven't been in the position to partake in many services. I picked up a BSW, who goes by the name Shirley, on Greensboro by the UPS place last week. I've ran into her once before in the past. Said she needed a few dollars for something to eat, so I took her to a burger joint and gave her some pocket change. She was staying at the Master's Inn, so we went back there and I got FS for 10 and a burger!!

I took a picture of her while we were still in my car, but I'm no pro at picture taking. But, I will post it anyway. I also saw a WSW walking down University in Alberta the other day, while I was sitting at the chicken joint. Couldn't pick her up because of time. She had to be brave or desperate becuase she was strolling back and forth in front of LE headquarters.

On a side note, I heard through the grapevine that there was a blue light special going on around our fair city last night, and a few unlucky mongerers got a bad deal. Thought about going out for a stroll tonight, but I think I will hold that note!!

Be Safe,
HeftyHaha I think thats her burger man must have been a full pounder.

OnaWalkAbout
09-01-15, 14:20
Was going thru McDonald's yesterday off McFarland and skyland blvd.

Noticed a young lady with the look. Light skin early 20's.

Said her name was Lisa and she way staying at the hotel behind McDonald's she hinted that I could upsize my combo. But I was in a hurry with people waiting on me.

Was a looker red top.

Whit shorts.

Good luck.

Clark Kent
08-08-16, 12:33
Apparently, prostitutes from Memphis were assaulted at the Master's Inn on McFarland Saturday morning.

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2016/08/2_prostitutes_robbed_sexually.html#incart_river_index.

Heftylover
11-03-16, 00:41
I don't get out like it use to, but have ran across a few BSW in the westend area. I picked 1 up a few weeks back that goes by Pam. Short kind of thick girl. Looked a little rough in the face but gave a good bbj and rode cg to finish. She was walking with another BSW that looked much worse. You have to cruise those neighborhoods passed the train station to find anything these days, as the Hargrove rd action has dried up. I haven't checked it out yet but sometimes my work takes me over into to Holt area and I see what seem like possible SW. Or atleast you might find a lady walking that is desperate enough to do something for some extra change. But I never have time to partake. I think a lot of the SWs displaced by the storm moved over in the Holt area. I will be checking the area out soon and will report any happy dreams or nightmares. The SW scene just isn't what it was 10 years ago in ttown.

Bbamamm
03-27-21, 15:11
There was this young thick AA woman in denim shorts early 20's with her puppy sitting in grass in front of the health dept.

On Sat 3/27 around noon.

LEO is temporarily in the old school across the street. The first time I passed she was just sitting there. I went to get gas and came back and she started walking westbound. A black truck turned around and I think he was going for her. But heck I'm not that bold to pick up in front of the police station. If she isn't a trap does anyone know her? BTW This is not the homeless woman with the stroller.

Heftylover
07-30-22, 09:24
Dreamed I picked up that lady who pushes that stroller around town. This happened a while back. She might might not be everyone's cup of tea but my name is hefty LOL. Caught up with her in N'port by the Walgreens. Took her back to my spot and dreamed FS for. 20. I'm not lying! She seems a little off but once you start talking to her she's pretty normal. Like I said this was a while ago. Lately I've been seeing her walking with some guy.

BigMonger2
12-21-22, 21:44
What happened to this place and where did the residents go?