PDA

View Full Version : Wausau Provider - Qjwin's friend

Permanent Wood
01-03-10, 12:58
I called her immediately after getting her number from Qjwin, (about 9pm Monday, the 26th of October, 2009) she didn't pick-up, so I left a message. I told her I had got her number from a friend and would like to meet up. I stated that she could call me back anytime she'd like. Around 11:30 pm, to midnight, my cell phone rang 3 times, I looked in the morning and saw it was her. I don't have voice mail set up on my net-10 phone, thus she couldn't leave me back a message.

The next morning, she text messaged me asking if I do text messaging. I replied to her text, stating I do text. It was text messaging from there on out, to which she was very responsive. I asked her how much for 1 hour, and how much for 2 hours, she replied $120 and $180. I asked when we could meet up, she told me Wednesday, at 1:00, but later asked if I could be there at noon, I said noon it is. She asked that I let her know when I'm on my way.

Wednesday, as I headed to Wausau, I sent her a text letting her know I was on my way, she replied back okay, and asked my time frame. I told her noon or a bit before. I got 1 or 2 more text messages on my way, keeping in touch, the last asking that I call her when in town. I got in town and was in her area, when actually she calls me, I tell her where I am, and she tells me I'm very close, and gives me turn-by-turn directions to her house. She said that I should pick up some beer too, giggling a little. I didn't know where to stop for beer, so I just headed over and parked up the street from her house. Not knowing if she had supplies, I grabbed the needed supplies and brought them with me as I went walking up the block. I didn't know the actual house, so I walked looking for her address, saw it and crossed the street. I knock on her door just minutes before noon, and she answered immediately, and let me in. (She told me later she was sizing me up as I crossed the street, and that she was pleased, almost like she was comparing it to a blind date, LOL.)

We talked briefly in the living room, she expressed that she never does this kind of thing, then starts to mention how work is slow, but then stops herself from going into detail, and just leads me to the bedroom. She asked me to prove I'm not a cop and lifts her shirt up, telling me to touch her, I feel her boob through her bra. I then got out of my pants and she asked if we could take care of business. I reach into my pants and set $120 on the dresser. I explained I'd like to start with the hour, with the option to upgrade to the 2 hours if things go well. She told me that would be fine.

We both got comfortable together, and she kneels in front of me and starts sucking my cock. I told her to lick my balls, she did. I told her to use her tongue more, stick that tongue out and lap up my balls, working up my shaft, she does. I could see she takes direction well. After a while of her sucking and licking my dick and balls, I told her I wanted to fuck her, so we get on her little bed. She spreads her legs apart and I stick my cock in her, and start fucking her, but realize her bed is too dang small to do this right. I suggest we move this show to the floor, she thought that was a good idea. I told her I like fucking on the floor anyway.

She gets out a small quilt, and lays it down, and lays back on it spreading her legs apart again. I stick my dick back in her, my knees barely on the rather thin quilt, but nonetheless, start fucking her. I fuck her for some time, about 15-20 minutes, and tell her I'm going to nutt on her face. I pull out of her cu-nt, and straddle her, telling her to keep her arms by her side. I lay my dick on her face, then smacking it on her face, bending her nose back and forth, telling her I'm gonna cum all over her face, I bust a nutt. I cummed all over her face, she gets up and runs to the bathroom repeating something like "oh my god, oh my god" over and over. Saying it was so much and so thick. She must have stared at her face in the mirror for a minute before washing the cum off. With her face good as new, we chilled.

She asked if I wanted to go get some beer, I did. She tells me to go to the gas station on the corner, the one up the street and over 1 block. So I go there and get the beer, guess I took longer than she expected, since she called my phone just as I was returning, later saying she didn't know if I was coming back, I told her of course I was. We kicked back and had a couple beers.

We talked a while, then she got a knock on her side door. She tells me to sit tight while she answers it. She returns shortly and asks if I mind if she leaves for a bit, seems her neighbor needs a ride, I told her fine, I'll just relax right here on the bed. She leaves, I watched a little TV, and not too long she was back. She apologized for leaving, but I told her no problem. It was the interim anyway.

I told her I wanted to go a second round, she said that's fine, but wanted the remainder of the money, (which she asked in kind of a shy way). I told her sure, got it out and laid it on the dresser. After about an hour break in the action, we went at it again, starting out with her sucking my cock. I told her to plant her feet on the floor and squat down in front of me, she did. She had her back to her dresser mirror, so I was able to watch the back of her head as she bobbed on my cock. I told her some guys like to play basketball with the girl's head while the girl sucks cock (she didn't say anything, but her mouth was full). I held her head and stroked in and out of her mouth. Sometimes with my hands on opposite sides of her head, sometimes with one under her chin, and the other on top of her head.

I told her I wanted to fuck her again. She laid back down, I told her to spread her legs, she did, then I told her to spread her cu-nt apart, she did that nicely too. I stuck my dick back in her and pounded away. I really fucked her hard the second time, for a while bending her legs back, pinning them to the floor. She couldn't quite bend all the way back, but I held them as far as they'd go. Later, she told me she wants to work on her flexibility so she can bring her legs all the way back. What a sport. I guess that position isn't something others have done with her. I drop fucked down hard on her, supporting myself with only my toes and elbows touching the floor, going up and slamming down like a trampoline, she seemed to love it. I noticed too, hard firm strokes while I grabbed her around her shoulders, she responded to well also. The last 2 minutes I went full throttle on her, nutting hard in her cu-nt, I was spent.

We got cleaned up and dressed, and she told me she wanted to see me again, now that she knew me. I told her I''d be back.

She is a little self-conscious about her "baby momma's body" but I didn't think it was too bad. She has a nice ass, and a pretty face. I told her, her tummy wasn't bad, she seemed to keep bringing it up though, asking how her body compared to others I've been with. I assured her she was a find, and I was very happy with her.

I did repeat, very similar to the first visit: After the first visit, going off the fact that I told her I'd be back, she text messaged me asking if I was going to see her again. I replied maybe, as long as she would accept $120, but otherwise like last time. She replied, "sure", so it was set for noon again, and things went just fine. I nutted hard 2 times, with a nice break between the action. I had her give me a nude lap dance the second visit, on my lap with my bare dick sticking out, also I had her lay across my lap while I spanked her ass. I think she gets into that shit, she admitted she likes being ordered around, good thing because I love giving orders.

So there, sharing what we are each getting and for how much we're spending should help keeps things in perspective. $120 for a 2 nutt deal will keep her on my call list. She told me she'd like to have regulars, like 10 guys who will come back regularly, so she doesn't have to keep meeting new guys.

X Factor414
01-04-10, 01:20
As always, great report PW. Wondering if you can give us a description of her. What your impression of her was.

Permanent Wood
01-04-10, 10:27
She's mixed, beautiful caramel skin tone; long curly dark hair part-way down her back; 5 foot 5 inches, 120-125 pounds; nice firm ass, medium size titties, soft and real; decent tummy with some minor baby damage, she's snapped back just some faint stretch marks on her tummy and above her hips; pretty face, no way any lower than a 7, and some would give it a 8 or 9 I'm sure, I'll just assure you she is pretty; super pleasant attitude, with a shy demeanor, sometimes a bit giggly; and approximately 30 years old.

She likes her beer and smokes, but will ask before lighting up. I let her light up, it was only during the interim. I've repeated with her more times than I can keep track of, but probably 6-8 times if I was to guess.

I've just edited 2 photos of her, no face shot, that I may post later; I will find out if I may post them to the board later in the week.

Petseeker
01-06-10, 01:00
Or is she strictly a word-of-mouth treasure treat? Sounds like she would be worth some more frequent trips out to Wausau!

She's mixed, beautiful caramel skin tone; long curly dark hair part-way down her back; 5 foot 5 inches, 120-125 pounds; nice firm ass, medium size titties, soft and real; decent tummy with some minor baby damage, she's snapped back just some faint stretch marks on her tummy and above her hips; pretty face, no way any lower than a 7, and some would give it a 8 or 9 I'm sure, I'll just assure you she is pretty; super pleasant attitude, with a shy demeanor, sometimes a bit giggly; and approximately 30 years old.

She likes her beer and smokes, but will ask before lighting up. I let her light up, it was only during the interim. I've repeated with her more times than I can keep track of, but probably 6-8 times if I was to guess.

I've just edited 2 photos of her, no face shot, that I may post later; I will find out if I may post them to the board later in the week.

Permanent Wood
01-07-10, 01:32
Had to do a little contract re-enforcing. It took 7 phone calls, 13 text messages, and 2 where-to-park-my-vehicle suggestions before ever hooking up. If I hadn't driven so far, or if this was my first visit, I would have not went through with it. But after the calls and the messages and all the waiting, I finally arrived. I started out by tracking snow into her house, I guess I need someone reminding me to remove my shoes. I had to pee, then she had to pee, then finally we were in the room getting comfortable. She made a couple last phone calls, then she insisted on the cash upfront, and said she was only up for 1 time. Damn, on the phone she asked and I told her I wanted to do like we usually do, which is 2x. She said she didn't have much time, damn again, but she accepted the appointment knowing how long the norm is for us. I was there and determined to fuck her, so I agreed we could start with once, but told her twice if possible, not to rule it out yet, she agreed.

I stood with my cock facing her. She squatted down in front of me, steadying herself by putting her hands on my legs. I was only 25% mast when I put it in her mouth, and she started to suck. She went down on it and pulled back off then back down like there was a sling-shot behind her head. I told her slower, she slowed some, but soon went back to her rapid action pace. I then told her to lick my balls, she went down for the sack and licked. I told her to lick up the entire length of my cock, she licked part way. I let my cock (which was 50% mast) float freely on her face. She said "you're not gonna do all that stuff to my face this time." Disappointed, I still touched (ever so slightly) her face with my cock, and she turned away. I was still at 50% mast when I put it back in her mouth, I held her head to assume some control, and bottomed out momentarily. She pulled off my cock having gagged, the saliva ran out her mouth down onto her titties. I told her I thought she could take it all the way, since I wasn't at full mast yet. She said no, and that she had a sore throat. I continued to fuck her face bringing myself to 75% mast, when I told her to get laying on her tummy. She first got in doggy position, so I grabbed her ankles and stretched her out to lay flat. I slapped her ass and told her I was going to give her a spanking. I smacked her ass repeatedly until her ass was a dull red color. She reached back every once in a while in a playful attempt to block me, but I continued to smack her ass anyway. I reached up for a handful of hair, but she didn't seem to like that, so I let her hair go. After enjoying the sights and sounds of administering her spanking, I told her to get on her back and spread her cu*nt apart for me.

She flipped over obediently and spread her legs apart and held her pussy open for me. I put a condom on and stuck it in her, then pulled out, watching her pussy start to close up. Then plunged it back in her, all while she held her pussy lips apart. I went in and out completely about a dozen times, each time watching her inner pussy lips shrink back closed like quick-sand. She told me it felt good. I finally committed to penetration and started pounding her. She opened her eyes as I watched her eyeballs roll in dazed circles. I embraced her face and we kissed, after a bit I got her tongue stirred up and played tag with it. I continued fucking her with lots of side-to-side and hawging-out-her-hole action as I kept on kissing her face.

She told me she wanted to see my cum, I asked "where, on your face?" She said "no, on my titties." I said it's either on your face or in your pussy. She told me she didn't want it on her face. I figured if I was going to cum in her face, I wasn't planning on asking anyway, asking takes the fun surprise out of it.

I continued pounding her, when I heard her phone ring, that's when she got a bug up her ass that I needed to hurry up. I just kept pounding her, it takes what it takes, I don't have a button I can push to squirt cum on cue. She then asked if she could stand up. In other words, she was trying to get out of her end of the agreement. No way was I going to let that happen, the joyride I had paid for wasn't over, my dick hadn't sent out it's smoke signal yet. Again, I just continued to pound her. She then asked me again if she could stand up. I told her yes, but standing up doesn't pay to well. I guess after her first request I was too nice to just keep pounding her, so after she asked the second time, I ratcheted things up. Being rushed to cum quicker calls for a higher level of stimulation, so I started slapping her face while fucking her going full throttle on her pussy. I started out with some lighter face slapping, but she told me there could be people coming back to her house any minute, so I smacked her face repeatedly good-n-hard. She responded by telling me to keep going, keep going. She had her eyes open staring into mine and her mouth open with her tongue sticking out. It was intense, and with every slap to her face, I ratcheted closer to cumming. I was dishing out the abuse when she thought she heard people returning to her house. With my left hand on her throat, and my right hand slapping her face, I shot my load busting a hard nutt inside her.

She asked that I hurry up and get dressed. She handed me the condom wrapper to take with, and wasn't interested in the other condoms I brought with. Not sure who her company is, but it sure ruins any feeling of being comfortable. We got dressed, and she assured me next time we'd spend a lot more time together, maybe a whole afternoon, we'll see. She did say as I was getting ready to leave, that her butt hurt, so did her face.