PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year!

John Ross
12-31-09, 22:47
May all your dreams and fantasies come true. Please drive safely, and if you drink, don't drive.

Indatube
12-31-09, 23:11
Wishing eveyone all good things.

If you drink drive fast.

Ducky007
12-31-09, 23:21
May all your dreams and fantasies come true. Please drive safely, and if you drink, don't drive.I'd like to thank all of you for the good words and the chicks that truned me on to this site! Happy New Year.

Da Game
12-31-09, 23:23
Happy New Years to everyone except the ROBs! Hope 2010 is a bigger and better year!

John Ross
12-31-09, 23:57
I really hope the selection at the KBs and AMPs get better in 2010. It has been dismal as of late.

H Mobius
01-01-10, 00:23
I really hope the selection at the KBs and AMPs get better in 2010. It has been dismal as of late.

Yes, I also hope that with so many providers reading this forum, they will have learned from the cumulative wealth of praise (what works) and constructive criticism (what could work better), and have the vision and wisdom to apply what they have learned.

Once again I would like to wish happy holidays to all you guys ("hobbyists", as Kapalua would say) who make this forum more fun for everyone, and the hobby more enjoyable; also to those who are less fortunate and have been on the sidelines for a long while.

H M

Excellent Dude
01-01-10, 01:17
Who would ever believe that we would live to see the first decade of the Twenty First Century come to a close!

On the start of the Eleventh year of the Twenty First Century.

I wish you all a very Healthy, Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Excellent Dude

Big Jimm
01-01-10, 01:24
Hope 2010 will be much better than 2009. Good Luck to all!

Memahu
01-01-10, 05:14
Will Hostess411 spank Baby New Years 2010 for being a bad boy?

Hello Kitty
01-01-10, 05:59
Will Hostess411 spank Baby New Years 2010 for being a bad boy?Who knows. maybe somebody will get lucky and make her spit out a baby.

Hinode
01-01-10, 06:59
kung hee fat choy!

Love,
Your favorite rice boy,
H

C Man
01-01-10, 07:11
Happy New Year!
As tax time will soon approach, I reflect back at all the money I spent enjoying this wonderful hobby and just grin. Like many others have said "you can't take it with you" so live for the moments. Mongerers Unite!

C Man

Slypher
01-01-10, 07:11
Happy New Years Everyone!

-Slypher, Lurker Extraordinaire.

No Name
01-01-10, 17:05
Wish everyone a Happy New Year. Hopefully I can return to AMPs if I get a job

Magnod
01-01-10, 20:05
Happy New Year.

Here's to good looking girls that provide great massages and endings that make us happy.

Shydude
01-01-10, 20:15
Happy New Year to all the braddahs! My New Year's resolution is to find a new favorite beer. I've been with green bottles for way too long. LOL

Spyda
01-01-10, 21:24
Happy New Year!
As tax time will soon approach, I reflect back at all the money I spent enjoying this wonderful hobby and just grin. Like many others have said "you can't take it with you" so live for the moments. Mongerers Unite!

C Man

Had to share a little thought since tax season was mentioned.

If only mongering could be a tax write off.....

1040Taxman
01-01-10, 21:41
Had to share a little thought since tax season was mentioned.
If only mongering could be a tax write off.....LOL. We need to create a business front to do it. Happy New Year's to everyone.

Zzzzzzz
01-02-10, 00:06
If only mongering could be a tax write off.....Holy shit. If that was the case, I'd be here or there every day. $1000 at the KBar? Write it off! Haha. Great idea, Spyda.

Dasearch
01-02-10, 04:15
Holy shit. If that was the case, I'd be here or there every day. $1000 at the KBar? Write it off! Haha. Great idea, Spyda.Meals and entertainment can be written off. Not 100% Only 33%.

Yes it is true and have done it.

Makana9
01-03-10, 14:54
-

My reflection of 2009

First, to wherever you are, thank you, rest&happiness, MASTER YODA Kapalua, no matter where or why, YOU ARE STILL the MAN

Thanks to many many of you who posts for all the 411 & kokua in the search for the ultimate

Esp. Braddahs. Hinode for the energy & truth in your post(always can get a good snicker going when I read your stuff), JR for your candor& insight, SF for being SF, EMan for your 411(esp on DJ, tanks them), and the many others of you here way too many to mention

Mahalos

Where are you Penny, Pinky, Sunny, Jenn(tengoku fame)? "sigh"

Come back Leina!

I wonder about Annie?

Leilani, MMMmmmmm, girl can go and go, and go, reminds me of the energizer bunny

Million, Kelly, Lia, Apple, Cherry, Tasha, when in doubt always had an amazing time. It will be a good year

Sua Sua, man talk about a bod

DJ, thanks again them

Did I mention again Nikki loves the local boyz

Angela reaches a big milestone, but still good to the last drop. I pinchey you, and F*kn hard, small kind SM

Kimber Kimber Kimber, where art thou

Saw Nalani a few ago, never never thought she go, but its all about the benjiz

Saw Abbey at AMz LV, one never can hide from age, but Kat still HOTT! Damn that arse of hers

Still looking for the ultimate massage here, again, not like over seas though, ICHIBAN MABUHAY

But, Jean & Michelle good to go(need to use your imagination though)

Jenn, always good, but moody(I going hear about this one again)

May & T, hhmmm, wondering

Where you go Ginger?

CC, getting sloppy, again, all about the benjiz

Do I roll the dice again on PT, bad reviews & one from me too, you don't have to teach me twice

Always try to think with the bigger head, use your spider senses

Be safe all of the Mongerers, Local 1

Peace

Ke

Joe Som
01-05-10, 04:49
-

My reflection of 2009

First, to wherever you are, thank you, rest&happiness, MASTER YODA Kapalua, no matter where or why, YOU ARE STILL the MAN

Thanks to many many of you who posts for all the 411 & kokua in the search for the ultimate

Esp. Braddahs. Hinode for the energy & truth in your post(always can get a good snicker going when I read your stuff), JR for your candor& insight, SF for being SF, EMan for your 411(esp on DJ, tanks them), and the many others of you here way too many to mention

Mahalos

Where are you Penny, Pinky, Sunny, Jenn(tengoku fame)? "sigh"

Come back Leina!

I wonder about Annie?

Leilani, MMMmmmmm, girl can go and go, and go, reminds me of the energizer bunny

Million, Kelly, Lia, Apple, Cherry, Tasha, when in doubt always had an amazing time. It will be a good year

Sua Sua, man talk about a bod

DJ, thanks again them

Did I mention again Nikki loves the local boyz

Angela reaches a big milestone, but still good to the last drop. I pinchey you, and F*kn hard, small kind SM

Kimber Kimber Kimber, where art thou

Saw Nalani a few ago, never never thought she go, but its all about the benjiz

Saw Abbey at AMz LV, one never can hide from age, but Kat still HOTT! Damn that arse of hers

Still looking for the ultimate massage here, again, not like over seas though, ICHIBAN MABUHAY

But, Jean & Michelle good to go(need to use your imagination though)

Jenn, always good, but moody(I going hear about this one again)

May & T, hhmmm, wondering

Where you go Ginger?

CC, getting sloppy, again, all about the benjiz

Do I roll the dice again on PT, bad reviews & one from me too, you don't have to teach me twice

Always try to think with the bigger head, use your spider senses

Be safe all of the Mongerers, Local 1

Peace

Ke
Jenn (Tengoku) is Skye at Hai Tai One.

Ducky007
01-05-10, 15:10
Jenn (Tengoku) is Skye at Hai Tai One.Sky is at HTone Aloha.

Kipapa Gulch
01-05-10, 17:18
The end of the first decade of the twenty first century and we're still here.

Many more New Years to all and may god bless.

Hinode
01-10-10, 07:22
-My reflection of 2009
Mahalos
2010 Ke

Happy New Year to you too, braddah Ke'ones'

Member #4671
01-10-10, 16:53
Hey brother Hinode,

Glad to see you back around. Senior mongers like yourself have helped me gather info, post, and act correctly on this board. Sorry to hear about the dramasgoing around, hope you stick around.

Be safe brothers

Sexxxy Sabrina
12-31-10, 16:06
I am very impressed with the camaraderie of the local forum members and really appreciate the opportunity to post in your forum. I would also like to say Mahalo to those I have met in person.

And to all I Wish You a Happy New Years!

Uki Eater
12-31-10, 19:29
I got to admit man. Whether you been robbed by a BG, burned by one etc. You got to be happy that when you look back over the years, you had your moments and good times. Regardless of the situation your in right now, at least you still living to have another crack at life. While other people out there trying to find means to eat and survive, we on here discussing who to visit next to oof and get play. We got it good man we got it good.

Imagine your life was cut short and you were still a virgin? Oh my goodness talk about majorly missing out on life.

Darkman808
12-31-10, 20:41
I am very impressed with the camaraderie of the local forum members and really appreciate the opportunity to post in your forum. I would also like to say Mahalo to those I have met in person.

And to all I Wish You a Happy New Years! Where the heck was this pic taken?

Is it her? Miss sabrina?

WOW!

Makana9
12-31-10, 20:50

And to all I Wish You a Happy New Years! All, and of course Sabrina. Will definitely see you again next year, Jan. Aloha

Darkman808
12-31-10, 20:51
I've been blessed to have had some great experiences this past year with some wonderful providers.

(Thanks Sabrina! UNFORGETTABLE. Just like the song)

I've been lucky to have had a very few bad sessions. But that's the nature of our hobby. I have had a great number of friendly PM's from you boys out there and appreciate the camaraderie as well. Thanks guys!

Hope you all enjoy 2011 with the same drive and gusto we all share for a good time.

Hope you all stay safe and sane out there tonight, no drink and drive bra! I have to work tonight so I'm watchin' out!

Keep it clean, have fun, good luck!

Maybe we should all have a "monger get together" at some bar one night. Set a day and time and place and everyone and anyone just "show up". Heck we could even pass the word to girls (select) on BP and CL and some AMPs and have them drop by, too. We can where name tags that have our "log in name" so we know who we is?

Hey, just for fun 1st! Den can go make whoopee laters. If you like.

Woody56
01-02-11, 10:05
I am looking forward to 2011 with high expectations. The year of the rabbit! We all know what rabbits spend all their time doing! Hey Darkman I'm in for a pau hana drink or two. (Finally Senior status, after two and a half years, guess I better do more posting.)

Uki Eater
01-04-11, 04:34
Maybe we should all have a "monger get together" at some bar one night. Set a day and time and place and everyone and anyone just "show up". We can where name tags that have our "log in name" so we know who we is?

Hey, just for fun 1st! Den can go make whoopee laters. If you like. Hehe, that would be funny wearing name tags with your login name. The funny ones are the members such as me and others who have login names such as: Uki Eater, Jack Me Off, the Mastabada, Turbo Dick, Belot Eater. Funny too we all call each other by the login name."Yo what's up man! I'm Uki Eater. You must be Jack Me Off right?" What would be funny also is you have a BG sit with you and you introduce yourselves and you end up telling her your login name on USG. Then, she picks up on it. You try to deny it and say another name. But, to late your identity is revealed hehe.

Slypher
01-04-11, 15:07
Happy belated new years brothers.

Wish I could be out there with you.

Kapakahi
12-31-11, 12:38
A safe NYear Eve and an even safer and prosperous New Year 2012 to all! You too, ILTW (as well as other talented, yet idle, posters). See you guys tonight. Don't let those KBGs bite!

Oldee
01-01-12, 07:15
A safe NYear Eve and an even safer and prosperous New Year 2012 to all! You too, ILTW (as well as other talented, yet idle, posters). See you guys tonight. Don't let those KBGs bite!Yeah, happy new year to everyone regardless what mongering venues you participate in or location you! Re at. This goes for the oldtimers we havnt heard from recently too, may 20! 2 be a prosperous and safe year for all of us.

Frank X
01-01-12, 20:36
I have never, never, felt this close, sharing "personal notes and observations" with people whom I have never met! Thank you one and all for the comaradie and to one and all, have a safe / prosperous New Year! Aloha

Honolulu Chas
12-31-17, 13:37
Since it may take some time for this to make it through the approval process, especially on a holiday eve, I wanted to be the first to say Happy New Year to everyone, thanks for all the great reports and "sacrifices" you've made, and good mongering to you in 2018. I haven't been nearly the contributor I should be, and 2017 has had a couple of low points (one of my ATF retired, another passed), but I will continue to do my best to contribute.

Good mongering to everyone!

Chas.