Hargow20
12-15-09, 21:49
Streetwalkers

Titi Jones
12-16-09, 09:59
Wow, the sw's get their own board now? kewl

Cincy Remark
12-22-09, 10:31
Was driving down Broadway yesterday afternoon, and what do I see, much to my surprise....a cute young brown haired wsw. No doubt about her intentions, unfortunately by the time I was able to turn around she was getting in another car. No time to hang out and wait for her return. Maybe another day. If this was anyone here let us know how it went.

Titi Jones
12-24-09, 12:27
Be real careful, maybe LE, that area is always just bsw. Hope you're right though.

Was driving down Broadway yesterday afternoon, and what do I see, much to my surprise....a cute young brown haired wsw. No doubt about her intentions, unfortunately by the time I was able to turn around she was getting in another car. No time to hang out and wait for her return. Maybe another day. If this was anyone here let us know how it went.

Vrtgo
03-20-10, 09:42
Be real careful, maybe LE, that area is always just bsw. Hope you're right though.If she got in the car, she was not LE.

Woodhe1
03-24-10, 09:39
I had the pleasure of being able to spend an evening in your town Monday. I cruised the streets mentioned on this page. I found a nice WSW on Niagara about 8:00pm. She said her name was Dana. Nice BBBJ with Russian finnish for 30. After the deed, I found out she is originally from a town about 20 miles from me (Chicago far NW burbs). I made arrangements to see her the next AM after I was done with work. Picked her up, took her to breakfast, then back to her place for FS. Cost was breakfast! I had a nice smile driving back to IL.

Titi Jones
04-26-10, 14:36
Where on Broadway, Cincy?

I did the cruise today after lunch but before the kids get off the buses, saw the young blond on Grant south of buff state that I had seen before, possibly an older on on Niagara, then a definite bsw, tall and thin waving me over in the parking lot of burger king on Broadway, east of fillmore.

Feelz Good
04-27-10, 20:02
Newbie to the scene, in town on business and thanks to the info in this forum found the local strolls. Surprised to find over a dozen lady's out and about. Picked Tina, WSW 23 year's old with a cute face and a banging body except for scabs on her chest. Really weird. Never saw a girl break out just in her cleavage before. Anyway,average performance and digits. If I see her again I probably would do her again.

Titi Jones
04-28-10, 08:49
Hi FG,

Glad you enjoyed our fair city! What time of the day did you have such good luck?

Newbie to the scene, in town on business and thanks to the info in this forum found the local strolls. Surprised to find over a dozen lady's out and about. Picked Tina, WSW 23 year's old with a cute face and a banging body except for scabs on her chest. Really weird. Never saw a girl break out just in her cleavage before. Anyway,average performance and digits. If I see her again I probably would do her again.

Glad 1
04-28-10, 11:14
What are the going rates you guys are paying these days? I don't want to pay too much. I know some will ask high but what will they settle for? I haven't been checking the strolls lately and since it's Spring more girls should be out doing their stroll.

Titi Jones
04-29-10, 16:12
30 - 35 for bbbj, I probably overpay but wtf, cheaper than dinner and a movie.

What are the going rates you guys are paying these days? I don't want to pay too much. I know some will ask high but what will they settle for? I haven't been checking the strolls lately and since it's Spring more girls should be out doing their stroll.

Cincy Remark
04-30-10, 07:44
[QUOTE=Titi Jones]Where on Broadway, Cincy?

Close to Wick I guess that is a little west? south? of Bailey. Sorry not good with directions.

Feelz Good
05-01-10, 17:45
Got active around 9:30-10 PM. 8-10 prospects out then for me. Good luck!

Titi Jones
05-03-10, 09:59
I was out 11 - 11:30 the other night, nice and warm out but nobody around, streets were dead.

Got active around 9:30-10 PM. 8-10 prospects out then for me. Good luck!

Woodhe1
05-10-10, 07:00
I have the pleasure of visiting your City again this week. I'm hoping the time will be as beneficial as the last visit!

StormRanger
05-21-10, 12:39
I had a meeting in Buffalo a few days ago, so I drove around a bit doing some recon. Not planning to pick anyone up. Saw 1 BSW on Broadway, then a few WSW on Niagra. Coming back into town, I pulled onto a side street and parked because I had to reply to a text message.

Just as I sent the text, a HSW comes up to my window. She didn't speak english well, but was offering a BJ. She is about 5', 120lbs, early 20's. Her face is ok, but with acne. Small "B" cups. I let her in and drove away from the area. We found a quiet parking lot and got in the back seat. She gave a good BBBJ.

I had the local rock station on the radio, and for some reason they were talking alot about Willie Wonka. I'll put her performance into that context. She licked, sucked, and DT'ed my Willie, sucked both of my Oompa Loompas, and even licked my Chocolate Factory. She ended up getting my Golden Ticket sprayed on her chest.

I helped her clean up, and she seemed ok with the. 3, bottle of water, and Tastycake cupcakes I gave her.

Sorry no name or digits, but if I see her again I'll repeat.

Titi Jones
06-30-10, 14:57
Not much out at mid day, figured with the nice weather there would be a bunch. Saw one nasty wsw on grant, a couple nasty bsw on broadway and one nasty one on genesee.

Titi Jones
07-29-10, 16:18
Went down grant, saw nada.
Down niagara, saw a bigger wsw, kind of nasty older looking, next to armory.
Then went out Genessee, may have seen a really nice looking wsw west of Jefferson. Can't imagine why else she'd be there, but couldn't get a look from her. She was a bit out of her element in that area, maybe she was not working but where she was walking there'd be no other reason.
Then went back down Genessee, up Niagara and home. Didn't really see much of anything

ShimmyShoe
08-02-10, 12:01
Seems like some moved to the forest ave area near Niagara. Been noticing them more and more even on Dewitt Street on the way to Forest Ave.

Also I have been seeing more and more cameras going up, they just put another one on W. Ferry.

BTheBomb
08-04-10, 14:45
Seems like some moved to the forest ave area near Niagara. Been noticing them more and more even on Dewitt Street on the way to Forest Ave.

Also I have been seeing more and more cameras going up, they just put another one on W. Ferry.

10-4 on the adding of camera's and there really hasn't been much action lately... I've looked and it kind of dried up. Big fire Monday...

Roger Ramjet
08-10-10, 15:50
How is the prost situation in Buffalo? I'm from Rochester and they are still shaking the streets. The cops are trying to clean it up especially on Lyell Avenue but they find other avenues. Where I live in the Hudson Avenue area I have been finding some young stuff. How is situation out west? Better acton in Ontario? I remember awhile back (I mean AWHILE BACK) there was this bar on Queen street in Niagara Falls Ontario called the Elliott House where I found some fine stuff. Are the cops trying to clean it up as well? Has any of you guys visited the Allen st. Club in Rochester where the prosts hang? They got some good stuff there. Keep me in touch on the action.

Huntpoint10
08-21-10, 00:32
This was just a test.

===============================================

Hi,

I understand that you were just testing your posting capabilities.

However, the forum has a thread specifically set up for this purpose in the Site Administration - Test Messages section.

Anyway, it would be cool if you would use the "Report this post to a Moderator" link in the lower left corner of your test message to send me a reminder that I can delete this test report.

Thank You!

Jackson

BTheBomb
09-21-10, 13:24
Been out much? Made a few passes in the last couple of weeks to window shop and haven't seen much, between the hours of 10pm and 2am... Usual locations. Anyone willing to trade anything with a Senior Member?

ShimmyShoe
10-01-10, 17:08
Anybody know a good parking spot in the city that is somewhat private to do my business?

Please keep any responses to pm.

Dariusz
11-09-10, 22:52
Best BBBJ I ever had was in Bflo. In the Video Liquidators on Elmwood. They have couples nights on Saturdays and one time this hot 40s girl was there with her husband. Give me a great BJ.

I saw a provider there too who was providing all night. Can be a great place sometimes.

Scoundrel
11-27-10, 18:37
Meet a cute little WSW, very petite blond hair on Niagara St. Very good service she gave me her number but I screwed up and didn't save it to my contact list. She parks her car on a side st. Near a gas station then strolls.

Scoundrel
11-28-10, 08:46
Meet a cute little WSW, very petite blond hair on Niagara St. Very good service she gave me her number but I screwed up and didn't save it to my contact list. She parks her car on a side st. Near a gas station then strolls.Forgot to mention she gave me the name Carri or Keri, not sure of the spelling.

Glad 1
11-28-10, 13:53
Niagara is a long street. Where about on Niagara did you find Carri or Keri doing her stroll?

Trucker Guy
03-26-11, 23:04
Was in B-lo not too long ago had some luck on forest. As a matter of fact saw 4 yes 4 girls working forest on a Thursday night. Most I have ever seen in the area at once period!

Dj Platinum
06-06-11, 06:25
I drove and drove and drove some more, but did not find any SW in town.

Is it because the wrong timing or is the economy that bad?

DJP

Diver50
06-24-11, 04:41
Newbie to the scene, in town on business and thanks to the info in this forum found the local strolls. Surprised to find over a dozen lady's out and about. Picked Tina, WSW 23 year's old with a cute face and a banging body except for scabs on her chest. Really weird. Never saw a girl break out just in her cleavage before. Anyway,average performance and digits. If I see her again I probably would do her again.Careful of tina. Word and the street is she's got the bug. Use cover

Titi Jones
07-07-11, 15:47
Took a little stroll today, didn't see a whole lot. One skinny BSW on Niagara S of the book store, under or near the overpass, wearing a tight white mini skirt. I thought about it but figured it had to have been a dude, TGTBT

Titi Jones
07-07-11, 16:06
Oh man, she has spiralled down! I first met her on Niagara S of Pennsylvania, picked her right off the sidewalk. White, skinny, pretty. Gave me a good CBJ in the park nearby. This was maybe a year or so ago? I think I posted about it. About a month ago I was strolling and saw a WSW with a real bad limp on Gennessee, really a shitty area. I thought WTH, I'll pick her up. She was a freaking mess. Babbling about all kinds of shit, high as a kite. She tried going down on me w / o a cover, I pushed her away and she said ok ok, then two minutes later she's trying it again! I'm like, no f'in way! So she pointed me towards a general store, I gave her some money to go in and when she did I took off. Only afterwards did I realize that it was the same girl I'd seen about a year before. Man those drugs really screw people up.

Titi Jones
08-12-11, 16:52
I left early for a meeting, had some time so drove a big loop over and down Niagara, through town and out Broadway to my meeting.

Wouldn't you know it, I saw walking right down Niagara a skinny hsw? Tight pants, bright top, maybe 40 yo? No time to pick her up though, but kicking myself for not getting her number.

This was way north of where I usually look, near the adult book store at about 3pm.

ShimmyShoe
08-24-11, 10:56
I left early for a meeting, had some time so drove a big loop over and down Niagara, through town and out Broadway to my meeting.

Wouldn't you know it, I saw walking right down Niagara a skinny hsw? Tight pants, bright top, maybe 40 yo? No time to pick her up though, but kicking myself for not getting her number.

This was way north of where I usually look, near the adult book store at about 3pm.You got to be careful, alot of the black and HSW's are men in drag, see them every morning on my way to work as I pass down forest ave near Niagara.

Titi Jones
08-29-11, 17:03
Yeah, I saw a BSW that _had_ to have been a tranny near that spot.

You got to be careful, alot of the black and HSW's are men in drag, see them every morning on my way to work as I pass down forest ave near Niagara.

Titi Jones
09-12-11, 07:31
Picked up a young blond cute WSW on niagara just north of Porter, bbbjcimnqns for $25. Got her digits if anyone wants them, pm me.

Crazy89
09-12-11, 20:45
Picked up a young blond cute WSW on niagara just north of Porter, bbbjcimnqns for $25. Got her digits if anyone wants them, pm me.By any chance do you remember her name?

Titi Jones
09-12-11, 22:38
Her name was Abby.

By any chance do you remember her name?

TheBigOne716
09-12-11, 22:43
Picked up a young blond cute WSW on niagara just north of Porter, bbbjcimnqns for $25. Got her digits if anyone wants them, pm me.Hey how do you tell if they are a SW? I'm new to this and would like to learn how to tell if she is a SW.

Titi Jones
09-12-11, 22:48
She normally does incall, and normally doesn't do the street thing (yeah right) but lost her phone. I left her a voice mail and texted, it's not working right now though. I'll pass out her number once it's working again, but for now I don't want her to get a bunch of messages until after I get through to her.

Her name was Abby.

TheBigOne716
09-12-11, 23:34
Hey I'm new to this and wondering where some good streets are to check out.

Titi Jones
09-14-11, 07:20
On the Front Page (above) is a link to the 22 rules of street mongering: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_mongeringrules

I've found it helpful.

Read down throught the posts, locations are in there. My best luck has been Niagara near Pennsylvania, and Niagara around the adult bookstore / theater. Also on Grant.

Hey I'm new to this and wondering where some good streets are to check out.

Titi Jones
09-14-11, 07:22
I think you could find them just about anywhere though, just keep your windows down and watch for them to make eye contact.

On the Front Page (above) is a link to the 22 rules of street mongering:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_mongeringrules

I've found it helpful.

Read down throught the posts, locations are in there. My best luck has been Niagara near Pennsylvania, and Niagara around the adult bookstore / theater. Also on Grant.

ShimmyShoe
09-14-11, 18:16
Grant street can be a little scary, especially at night time. Got to be careful, seen a man the other day on grant and westferry, walking down the street in his boxers carrying his shoes because a lady held him up once he was naked and took his car.

Glad 1
09-14-11, 23:02
Another bad thing about Grant St now is all the LE cameras running 24/7. LE can see you picking up or dropping off working girls and zoom in to get your plate number, or they can record plate numbers of cars frequently just cruising up and down Grant. Grant St is too scary now and not worth spending too much time on.

ShimmyShoe
11-11-11, 17:57
Took a drive down niagara all the way from were tonawanda and niagara split to downtown where Mcdonalds is.

And not much to look at, just the same old stung out SW's. I did see a curly haired brunet on my way back, but by the time I turned around to see her closer she was gone. West ferry had a few WSW's running around, but none worth a pick up in my opinion. Anybody have any luck recently?

TheBigOne716
11-21-11, 16:16
Just wondering if there is a stretch of road / s where there is a good amount of good looking SW's?

Glad 1
11-21-11, 21:35
Good looking SWs are rare nowadays. The street scene is nothing like it used to be a few years ago. There are not many SWs doing the stroll anymore. The few you see today look kinda scary.

ShimmyShoe
12-07-11, 15:54
I actually seen a nice BSW today on forest ave between grant and niagara. I didn't even know she was hooking she looked so normal LOL, but when she waved at me as I was passing by I knew then. But I don't mess with the SW's anymore, she possibly could be LE, but don't know. She had a nice brown winter coat with white furry like trim, with a black winter hat.

Bodiemur
02-02-12, 22:44
New to site fellas. Any action besides the Niagara stretch to report?

Bodiemur
02-18-12, 00:25
Forest has had some action recently. From ns to grant. LE constantly around though.

Titi Jones
02-27-12, 14:36
Forest has had some action recently. From ns to grant. LE constantly around though.I saw a mid aged WSW walking Grant north to Forest, about 40yo. Went down forest a bit, then headed back down Grant. She actually didn't look too bad, little bit of meat on her. Actually looked healthy, not all strung out. Thought about picking her up but was short on time.

Also got waved to on Grant just south of Buff State by a BSW. She looked healthy too, some meat on her, cute, probably about 30.

Didn't see shit on Niagara.

Saw a nasty skinny BSW, possibly a cd or tranny, east of the market on Broadway.

Bodiemur
02-29-12, 01:19
Saw a pretty crazy looking WSW on forest near niagara. Looked real strung out and wild though. 3 times over the last two weeks I have seen a younger looking BSW texting on her phone while a boyfriend / pimp walks 40-50 yds behind her. Seems a little sketchy.

BTheBomb
03-19-12, 12:14
Have gone out a couple times through the Niagara, Forest and Grant regions and really haven't seen anything, including prospects. Will keep trying, but I did figure with better weather early things would pick up, so far to this point, that's not true. Going to continue looking though.

Anyone else having any luck?

Titi Jones
03-26-12, 15:12
Headed downtown with the nice weather, figured there would be some out and about at Noon or so. Got off on Niagara at Ontario, headed down to Forest and over to Grant. Saw a WSW, Kristy, being left by her boyfriend on a park bench at LaFayette near Grant. Looped around and sure enough, caught a wave from her, pulled around the corner and she walked right over and got in. I drove off and we did a boob check. Headed to a parking spot she choose and got BBBJCIM w / spit for $40. More than I wanted to spend but she was decent looking, probably a 6, nice body. Very excellent deep throat, no teeth grinding at all, sucked and pulled at my balls, took instruction well, and milked every drop out of me into her mouth. Good girl. Says she does full service for 100 at her place. Sexy ass and nice back tattoo.

On my way to the parking spot I saw a skinny SW sitting at Bird and Niagara. She looked like there was a lot of potential with her body but couldn't see her face.

Kristy had no way to get ahold of her, she had lost her cell phone. I dropped her off at 109 Congress Street, to get her again she said stop over in front of the house and beep my horn 2x.

After dropping my load and dropping off Kristy, I headed back over to Bird but she was gone. Headed back home and saw another WSW not too far from Hertel on Niagara. Pulled off on a side street and she came over. Young and skinny but rough looking, was pretty at one time. Got her number; five74129one said she was starving but looked more like she needed her next hit. I gave her $5 and said I'd call her sometime. I might actually do that, but wouldn't let her near me without a rubber. She's on a downhill slide.

Bodiemur
04-14-12, 14:04
Went for a cruise down grant forest and ferry area. Not much to see except a couple older wsws that werent worth stopping for. Will give it a try later.

Glad 1
04-20-12, 16:47
Checked out the stroll on Niagara from Virginia to Hertel yesterday afternoon. Then came back and did the Forest / Grant / Ferry / Niagara loop. It was cool out but nice and sunny but didn't see a anyone out doing the stroll.

Titi Jones
06-19-12, 11:17
Lately, haven't seen anything worth picking up.

Capitalized On
10-28-12, 20:39
Not a lot going on but Genesee and Broadway west of bailey have occasional interesting sights.

Saw 2 the other day, too busy to stop but still.

Also niagara street north of connecticut and up around the curve past the light.

DiverMike91
04-17-13, 13:34
Have made the loop from lower Niagara all the way to Hertel over to Forrest and down Grant to Ferry as well as broadway Fillmore area several times over the last couple months and the pickins have been very slim. Have they moved to a different part of town?

DiverMike91
05-08-13, 19:51
Made a run down grant Friday night. Not much out. Saw Nina near Grant and Delavan, made the loop and pickup. Have seen her many tmes over the years so my guard was down. Went to her friends place and got started. She was slick. Picked my pocket for my car key got up to adjust the curtain and unlocked my car. Her friend riffled it and found my cash stash. While she was blowing me. Beware.

DiverMike91
05-15-13, 16:43
Has anyone had any luck on Hertel or Main. Any intel will be appreciated. Grant Ferry Niagara is pretty played out.

BTheBomb
05-30-13, 23:59
Took a quick cruise on Thursday before the witching hour.

Things seemed slow, but I did see one potential on Niagara. Blonde, all in pink. Top and bottom walking. She looked, but I wasn't in the mood to play, I was just taking a ride.

Didn't swing on Grant.

Cruised Niagara toward downtown, saw people walking, but nothing that said "here I am."

As for Hertel in the previous post, I have cruised it and never had any success, but then again, I haven't had too much success hunting in the Queen City. Perhaps a few of us can pool intel privately and succeed.

Glad 1
05-31-13, 10:45
Not much street action in Buffalo. Girls are afraid of getting shot or busted. Think the street girls moved to BP where it is safer to post their wares.

Titi Jones
06-05-13, 08:12
I cruised Sunday, saw lots of nasty ones in the usual places, nothing on grant or niagara though. Went back to the nasty area and found a WSW named Julie around 30 I'd guess, not all drugged out, not skinny but not fat. I was horny so I picked her up, not the best but ok, Nice big D's. Got CBJ and cfs. Got her digits, I might call her sometime.

DiverMike91
06-05-13, 15:37
Titi I usually run the grant niagara forrest loop and niagara up to Hertel and broadway fillmore area. Don't know of others. What is the nasty area? And what other areas do you run? Been real slow out there lately. LE was all over last night State was on Grant pulling people over. Tell me more about Julie if you don't mind.

Thanks.

Mike.

I cruised Sunday, saw lots of nasty ones in the usual places, nothing on grant or niagara though. Went back to the nasty area and found a WSW named Julie around 30 I'd guess, not all drugged out, not skinny but not fat. I was horny so I picked her up, not the best but ok, Nice big D's. Got CBJ and cfs. Got her digits, I might call her sometime.

DiverMike91
06-13-13, 11:44
Had a nice dream last night that I visited one of my atf s visited at her safe motel. Total UTR now. Doesn't stroll anymore. Dreamt of one of the better sensual slow BBBJCIM IMHO. Have digits for seniors.

NENY Troller
07-13-13, 09:27
After a massage (reported on in the massage reports) and a couple of stops at the local titty bars near the airport I decided I would give some of the old Buffalo haunts a shot. At one time maybe 7-10 years ago Buffalo was thriving with SW's. No more. Anyway, circled the Genesee, Sycamore, Broadway, Bailey area a couple of times and finally found someone worth checking out. CiCi is a well dressed BSW. 5'6 maybe 130 pounds, originally from Trinidad with a cute face, firm tits, flat belly and tight ass. Picked her up off Broadway on Koons Ave. We ended up outdoors in a vacant area near the tracks off Sycamore. She gives a great BBBJ swirling her tongue and entire mouth around your cock and taking it all the way to the hilt. Once I couldn't stand it any longer I had her put the condom on with her mouth, turned her around, bent her over the front seat of the car and finished off dogie style. She is very pleasant and has a fun personality. If you see her pick her up. You won't be disappointed.

Glad 1
07-13-13, 11:06
I'll make that loop every now and then to see if anything is out. Usually there is nothing or nothing worth stopping for. You got lucky.

DiverMike91
07-23-13, 18:13
Made the Niagara ferry grant Forrest loop about 9 last night. Pretty slim pickings out there Tina was sitting on a stoop with a broken leg and crutches. One beat up WSW walking up Forrest. Then at the corner of Forrest and Niagara a light skinned mixed BSW waves like she knows me. Well light was red so I rolled down the window. Says hey its Marie I got my hair cut. Well I didn't know her but she jumped in and off we went. She's about 5'2" left check showed real nice see cups and a nice body. Went to a secluded place. Good BBBJ skills she worked for about 10 minutes. I don't like car spots. Bbbjcilws. 2 and gone. Will repeat. Anyone have new hunting grounds. We know they're out but I think they've changed haunts. Stay safe

DiverMike91
07-26-13, 19:49
Made the run around ni.

Niagara Forrest around 6 PM 3 decent WSW and 1 BSW on Forrest. Picked a nice thin tall WSW named Beth decent face nice B cups and tight kitty aqua tank and tiny black shorts. Happy personality talkative but not like racy. Didn't seem strung out. Nice change. Went to secluded location after LE check. Good BBBJ skills plenty of hand roaming FIV & titty play. Took a while, don't like car stops. And didn't rush. Good deep skills CIM spit. Didn't have a phone but will look for her again. Stays on Forrest for most part. ALL IN .2

Stay safe. Watch your 6.

BTheBomb
07-29-13, 12:08
Made the run around ni.

Niagara Forrest around 6 PM 3 decent WSW and 1 BSW on Forrest. Picked a nice thin tall WSW named Beth decent face nice B cups and tight kitty aqua tank and tiny black shorts. Happy personality talkative but not like racy. Didn't seem strung out. Nice change. Went to secluded location after LE check. Good BBBJ skills plenty of hand roaming FIV & titty play. Took a while, don't like car stops. And didn't rush. Good deep skills CIM spit. Didn't have a phone but will look for her again. Stays on Forrest for most part. ALL IN. 2.

Stay safe. Watch your 6.Maybe my timing is off. I always do night runs and never have success. I've observed the same area with no results to show. I didn't know the Forest for the Trees and always ran Niagara

DiverMike91
07-31-13, 20:19
Uncle Leo is running a sting right now on forest near West mid 30's blonde ABOUT 5'7" med bigger build shoulder length hair looks fishy staying at corner not walking spotter in black focus. Rode up Niagara towards hertel when I came back they looked up Forrest and state and locals had a fish in their snare.

Watch your 6

BTheBomb
08-13-13, 12:59
Took a few passes down Grant to Forest the other night around 10:00pm saw some potential candidates there and on Niagara, but plenty of LE presence as well. I did not partake or even try on this scouting mission.

Does anyone have any information on the Falls? I hear some things might be fun there.

Glad 1
08-13-13, 23:49
Yes plenty of LE activity on the streets now. Best to be extra careful or just pass on the limited street meat or you may wind up on this LE John website:

http://www.buffalonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20130809/CITYANDREGION/130809219/1010

DiverMike91
08-17-13, 19:31
Took a ride today Grent-Forrest run. Saw Beth WSW 5'7 C-D tits firm. Thin nice ass. Blonde. Little pockmarked face but not bad. Picked up and went to her friends place as before good BBJCIM spit but who cares. FIV titty play. Friendly and not strung out. Have seen her a couple times before. 30 + 10 for room. Got digits and permission to share. LE been all over lately. Will share digits with contributing seniors with trade. Saw Sting on Niagara working. Black unmarked Malibu. Watch your 6.

Guys. Buffalo boards dead. You all need to contribute. Make the info available to others.

M

BuffaLove
08-26-13, 02:10
New member here, occasional hobbyist. Have had a few BP girls, but the price is getting outrageous so I've been looking into the walker scene. Took a ride tonight up Elmwood around 11-11:30 then hung a left on Forest and saw nothing, headed down Grant and saw one attractive slim blonde who was clearly working, but there were people around and traffic. Wasn't planning on stopping anyway. I was wondering if this was Beth or not that people are referring to. She looked young, maybe mid to late 20s, slim, blonde. Was on Grant near W Delavan roughly. She looked really good compared to what I normally expect / see so I was a little sketched out that it could be LE (read what other people posted). If anybody can get Beth's number I'd appreciate it. Picking someone up scares the shit out of me now after reading all the sting info, I'm not as experienced as some of you seasoned vets. Anyway, didn't see much else out there. Will probably make another drive soon and follow up.

DiverMike91
12-20-13, 14:56
The Niagara Ferry Grant loop has been real slow lately..found Beth again the other night while visiting another who's number I had...called her last night and met at a friends place...run down dope house kind of dump that costs $10..but way safer and more comfortable than a lot on the west side...Beth as always was more than delightful...never seems to strung out and gives good service. Tall thin blonde with tight ass and ginger...nice be-see cups...smaller but perky...this visit dfk, fiv, BBBJ..took time..stopped to play a bit so I didn't pop to quick..more like a quick stop GFE but half the dough...one of these days might get a no tell with her and spend some time... Seniors pm for digits...stay safe.

Rhm8404
02-08-14, 05:22
I see this thread has little action as of late. I understand. However, I was wondering if anyone has seen Jenna or Roxy lately from the Broadway stroll? Jenna could really f__K! She was so flexible. And, Roxy gave awesome BBBJ's. Just wondering if they were still around. I met some decent SW's on the "be" like Tina and Deb. Which leads me to my warning y'all:

Be careful if your going to troll Broadway and Bailey be / see uncle LEO has that camera up on the traffic light now that reads license plates. They say it's for catching speeders and people who go through red lights, but everybody knows it's for tracking cars trolling for SW's and for cars buying dope. Be careful around there!!

And, special warning: If you do find urself brave enough to troll the "be" and catch one of the fine SW's there, don't let them take you to Broadway and Armbrewster sts. There's a dope trap there that some of those SW's will try to coax you into going there and will set up. I can't say what house, but there's only one house on that block where the activity jumps off. Stay away from that street if you value your money, car, and your health.

Sure miss the old days though! LOL.

Rhm8404
04-01-14, 00:51
Dang! Nobody got any info on the happenings around town? Spring is sprung...where they at?

Mheldis
06-12-14, 16:32
I've been seeing 2-3 WSWs near forest and grant in the early afternoons. They've been a mixed bunch face wise (maybe 4-6) with decent bodies that I wouldn't mind tossing around. As usual for that area, the further south you go on grant, the rougher these ladies look.

DaaMaster80
06-20-14, 17:45
Didn't see anyone on Grant St. After making the Niagara / Grant / Forest loop a couple of times. Just as I was about to leave saw a WSW Jess on Forest / West. Gave good BBBJCIM no swallow. Saw a good looking skinny blond / red haired WSW with an ugly brown SW. I only wanted their #s it was like 5 pm. Only the BSW came up asked about her skinny friend and asked for her # said she didn't have a phone. A another car pulled up behind me and I didn't want to see her so drove away.

Vincenzo99
09-11-14, 11:58
Usually have pretty good luck here, but quiet lately -- maybe due to the recent sting / posting of those who got stung on BPD's facebook page. Did find a nice older BSW just off Fillmore last Saturday morning (like 'them a little on the big side, particularly up top), Theresa. Nice DDs, nicer BBBJCIM for. 2, and even got a 'God Bless You' as she got out.

Vincenzo99
09-12-14, 08:49
Drove into and out of downtown by way of Broadway last night. Nothing around at 7 or 10 pm Except a cluster of Buffalo's Finest, with a couple of less-than-convincing alleged BSW's on the next block. Finest were either still there, or had regrouped near the same spot, on the way out. Haven't been on the west side in a while, but will have to check back to see if things have picked up.

DiverMike91
09-15-14, 22:30
Made the Forrest grant ferry loop tonight not much out. Been real quiet lately. About to give up when I spotted Heather on Forrest near West made the pickup on a side street thin very cute white 20 something blonde. Talkative and jovial me check loved the tits massaged stripped almost naked while driving to spot. Very responsive FIV. Bbbjcimws. 3 wanted more but said no. No digits. Will repeat.

Vincenzo99
10-02-14, 11:26
Broadway was pretty dead during a few early evening / late night swings over the weekend (though I may have missed a few due to keeping an eye out for orange cones and jutting manhole covers).

Did see a couple regulars out on one 2 am Pass, and would have stopped for either except last two other cars were LE.

Mary's a WSW somewhere in her 40's. A little flaky, but sweet. Short, with red hair (don't they all? And a nice set of cans last time I indulged, at least a year ago. Very eager to please, with good skills. Didn't see her out for a while until recently, but she looks much skinnier than she did then. She wasn't a rock smoker when I met her, but.

China is taller and younger, a BSW who sometimes wears a blonde wig, and a bit on the heavy set, but with a great set of full, soft DeeDees. Also eager, and audibly slurpy, which is nice.

Both are usually in the area of the former Wilson Farms.

Hopefully, sidewalk traffic increases when the construction ends, which looked like it will be soon.

Titi Jones
10-02-14, 13:46
Just checking in, seeing what you mongers are up to.

Someone asked about Jenna back in Feb, shows how long I've been gone. If that's the one I'm thinking of, she started back on BP posting and turning tricks out of a no tell on nf blvd. She looks horrible, very skinny.

I haven't done the stroll in a while, might have to and give a report.

Westsideguy89
10-12-14, 19:47
I was in town last night / this morning. There was very little action. Was approached by this blonde Karen on Forest. Something didn't look right, so I passed. Looked up Grant and Ferry as well as Bdway. Tis morning before I left, there was this woman with black hair. Looked about 50. On Ferry. Ick! There was a sort of Hispanic looking woman on Ferry just before the rotary, but she was very unappealing. So not a fun trip. On to my next area of hunt!

Titi Jones
11-10-14, 15:53
I've done a few passes down Grant, I never don't see at least one SW. Sometimes at around noon, sometimes evening.

There is a pretty young WSW that I've seen twice, great body, but I didn't pick her up. Just looked like trouble.

Usually they are really rough looking though.

DaaMaster80
11-27-14, 16:34
Grant, Ferry, and Niagara have been dead lately. Well at least between 930-1130. Haven't seen a single SW. The cold probably got to them.

Titi Jones
12-02-14, 15:34
Grant, Ferry, and Niagara have been dead lately. Well at least between 930-1130. Haven't seen a single SW. The cold probably got to them.Yeah, there's not much out there if you are at all picky about what is sucking you off. It's a sure thing, you will find a girl to get you off, but you won't be proud of it afterwards. Occasionally there will be a gem though.

DiverMike91
12-15-14, 23:41
Be careful out there. Took a ride tonight didn't see anyone out. Texted an old friend to inquire seems the girls are all staying low a SW named Val was killed this week by her date on Forrest. Wasn't on the news but making it hot out there. Stay safe!

Titi Jones
12-16-14, 09:11
Be careful out there. Took a ride tonight didn't see anyone out. Texted an old friend to inquire seems the girls are all staying low a SW named Val was killed this week by her date on Forrest. Wasn't on the news but making it hot out there. Stay safe!Which one was Val? What did she look like? (out of morbid curiosity).

Titi Jones
12-16-14, 09:14
First hooker I picked up, I swear to you I was sick of driving around and not getting anything so I just picked up the first one I saw. Saw a BSW, she gave me a look, I picked her up. Found a spot and went for CBJ. As I'm dropping her off she tells me she's a granny, and gave me her number, told me to call her anytime. Ugh. But had to break my cherry somehow LOL.

Yeah, there's not much out there if you are at all picky about what is sucking you off. It's a sure thing, you will find a girl to get you off, but you won't be proud of it afterwards. Occasionally there will be a gem though.

Currymonster
05-05-15, 23:11
Had a look around Forest / Grant / Ferry area over the weekend since I was passing through, but didn't really see anything much in evidence. Friday there was a good looking (from behind) redhead around the Chinese restaurant on Ferry, but was with a black guy, seemingly actually ordering in there. She limped badly, and the view from the front wasn't entirely pleasant. Monday I thought I saw a couple of options by the convenience store at Grant / Forest but they cleared off quick and ignored me when I parked where they could approach easily. Anyone got any better intel on areas to check? I looked on google maps for check cashing places, but no clear clustering.

Titi Jones
05-14-15, 14:28
I haven't seen anything worth picking up in months. That's kind of a lie. I picked up a cutie for CBJ not too long ago on grant. Mostly it sucks though.

Had a look around Forest / Grant / Ferry area over the weekend since I was passing through, but didn't really see anything much in evidence. Friday there was a good looking (from behind) redhead around the Chinese restaurant on Ferry, but was with a black guy, seemingly actually ordering in there. She limped badly, and the view from the front wasn't entirely pleasant. Monday I thought I saw a couple of options by the convenience store at Grant / Forest but they cleared off quick and ignored me when I parked where they could approach easily. Anyone got any better intel on areas to check? I looked on google maps for check cashing places, but no clear clustering.

Vincenzo99
05-25-15, 22:33
I haven't seen anything worth picking up in months. That's kind of a lie. I picked up a cutie for CBJ not too long ago on grant. Mostly it sucks though.Agreed. Not much around Broadway / Fillmore the last couple months, while making occasional passes at all hours. Did find a cutish blonde, maybe 35, near William a few weeks back. Lilly. Eager to please, and would repeat, but haven't seen since.

Titi Jones
06-24-15, 10:56
I picked up a gorgeous little italian girl on Grant the other day. Unbelievably cute, young. Said she never walks Grant, has a few regulars that keep her busy but felt like taking a walk that day. Parked and had a good time, $20 BJ, A's up top, nice ass. Got her digits and dropped her off at her house. I wish I'd written down her address, because now the phone number she gave me is dead. I thought this one was going to be my ultimate hobby girl. She said she does FS for $40 at her house, OMG, dream come true. Except now I can't reach her. Fuck. So lesson learned boys, when you get a good one just take the day and get a motel room with her. Wish I had done that.

Kino79
07-04-15, 09:15
Titi Jones;2519711]I picked up a gorgeous little italian girl on Grant the other day. Unbelievably cute, young. Said she never walks Grant, has a few regulars that keep her busy but felt like taking a walk that day. Parked and had a good time, $20 BJ, A's up top, nice ass. Got her digits and dropped her off at her house. I wish I'd written down her address, because now the phone number she gave me is dead. I thought this one was going to be my ultimate hobby girl. She said she does FS for $40 at her house, OMG, dream come true. Except now I can't reach her. Fuck. So lesson learned boys, when you get a good one just take the day and get a motel room with her. Wish I had done that.

Kino79
07-08-15, 08:18
Undercover LEs are all over Grant st. And Broadway area. I saw the news about a male provider trying to rob an undercover LE at Broadway.

Titi Jones
08-17-15, 14:36
Yup. I gave digits to Mike. Get them from him. I am quitting. I think.

Titi Jones;2519711]I picked up a gorgeous little italian girl on Grant the other day. Unbelievably cute, young. Said she never walks Grant, has a few regulars that keep her busy but felt like taking a walk that day. Parked and had a good time, $20 BJ, A's up top, nice ass. Got her digits and dropped her off at her house. I wish I'd written down her address, because now the phone number she gave me is dead. I thought this one was going to be my ultimate hobby girl. She said she does FS for $40 at her house, OMG, dream come true. Except now I can't reach her. Fuck. So lesson learned boys, when you get a good one just take the day and get a motel room with her. Wish I had done that.

DiverMike91
08-17-15, 15:08
Yup. I gave digits to Mike. Get them from him. I am quitting. I think.To quote a favorite movie. " just when I thought I was out they pulled me back in"...you'll be back.... I'll let you know after I meet her. Thanks.

DiverMike91
08-17-15, 18:52
To quote a favorite movie. " just when I thought I was out they pulled me back in"...you'll be back.... I'll let you know after I meet her. Thanks.Titi. Check your pm.

FrankEvans2011
06-20-18, 11:12
Now that SESTA / FOSTA has driven sex workers off the 'net and back to the streets, has anyone got good intel on where to find them? I've done strolls down Grant and on the East Side, but haven't seen anything. Thanks, buds!

Glad 1
06-22-18, 11:26
There is no decent SW action out now. The few you may spot are scary and not worth the effort of picking up.

FrankEvans2011
06-25-18, 08:54
There is no decent SW action out now. The few you may spot are scary and not worth the effort of picking up.Damnit. It's really dried up around here! If I was REALLY hard up, where would I look?

Glad 1
06-27-18, 11:20
Today they can be found just about anywhere in the city and even some of the burbs. Just keep your eyes open when you spot a girl walking about. It's all about how she reacts after making eye contact. Circle around back and if she gives a big smile she may be avail.

Handy222
11-01-18, 08:42
Does anyone Know where the providers are walking. Thanks Kindly.

M Neiman
12-14-18, 03:11
Obviously the Buffalo pages are not very active, but having said that the forum still proved helpful for me. I hit town mid afternoon, checked into my airport hotel and based on info here took a spin down Broadway. I didn't expect to find gold, simply a street girl to take a nut. Saw several of the white crack hoe variety between Bailey and Memorial in the late afternoon daylight. All were pretty young and 5 to 7 on the CH / SW scale. Missed a few pickups because of the one way streets and eventually picked up Amber. Said she was 27, could pass for younger. She agreed to head to my room for. 4. Of course she was "worried about taking to long" with the drive back to the hotel. Told her I'd give her a few bucks extra. Pretty good BBBJ, tight pussy, and finish CIM. No complaints for a total. 49 donation.

Although I had to call it an early night, since my 1st trip went so well, after an early dinner I thought I see if I could get a quick second round. Headed back out and after a few loops saw a petite Italian looking girl with a smoking ass. She seemed a little too strung out so I passed. Soon came upon a skinny blonde I'd seen earlier in the day. Made the scoop, quick LE check and agreed on head for. 3. My gut tells me the norm is. 2 but I didn't bicker or think I'd ruin the market rate for you locals. I don't recall her name. She was about 25, skinny and petite as I like them. I would have prefered to get her to my room and enjoy her little body but I didn't have much time so I headed out of the neighborhood and found a dark spot. Above average BBBJ, some deep action, roaming and I fucked her mouth as much as she gave me head.

Having found myself horny and alone in Buffalo I'd say it worked out well for me. Thanks to the locals for helping with that.

SoonerJC
06-28-20, 12:48
Hello everyone,

I joined this site only just today.

I live in the Allentown area in Buffalo.

Right now I'm clueless and I'm.

Wondering if anyone might be able.

To help me out with some advice.

On how, when or where I can find.

The kind of companionship that.

We're all looking for.

I'm reading your posts and you.

All seem to already know many.

Girls and their accessibility.

Any pointers or clues at all and.

I will be very appreciative.

Thank you,

SoonerJC.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Capitalized On
03-23-21, 17:50
The streets are picking up.

LorenTide
03-23-21, 20:39
The streets are picking up.Where are they at? Buffalo, Niagara falls.

Jonjon3358
08-10-21, 10:44
Best place for S / W or AMP in the downtown area I guess you would call it. ?

Thanks much.

Capitalized On
09-13-21, 18:37
Best place for S / W or AMP in the downtown area I guess you would call it. ?

Thanks much.Broadway, Grant.

Glad 1
09-14-21, 10:54
Not much street action in Buffalo lately and the few you may see are downright scary.

Darkness67
10-22-21, 15:31
Driving west on Broadway, after Baily. It was Saturday morning. 3 AM. In the rain. With lightning. And I saw 8 roaming around, and another 2 picked up before I could get a good look at them. Although I'm not sure about quality, you guys definitely have quantity.

Cyber205
10-22-21, 19:23
Hi,

Been driving around Broadway a lot. I see lots of walker.

Lots of guys around with them too. How safe they are now.

Before covid I got 2 serve. No complain for 20 buks BJ. LOL.

Buffalo is so dry. If anyone have any more info.

The spas are not worth going as well. Old ladies. Too much tips asked.

Driving west on Broadway, after Baily. It was Saturday morning. 3 AM. In the rain. With lightning. And I saw 8 roaming around, and another 2 picked up before I could get a good look at them. Although I'm not sure about quality, you guys definitely have quantity.

Cyber205
10-22-21, 19:39
Do you guys see anything on grant st. I drove few days over there. Nothing I saw as before. One day I saw few gathering at a bus stop but no quality at all.

On Broadway, most of them are junk. If you see anything better piked up instantly. People crazy. An old guy having fun right on the spot getting BJ openly. LOL. He must have been horny. LOL.

Cyber205
10-23-21, 18:54
Are the walkers only roam around Broadway and grant??

Is there any other locations around?

Glad 1
10-24-21, 00:57
Grant is full of cctv monitored by LEO. The few sws you may find just not worth it imo.

Cyber205
10-25-21, 21:24
Thanks for your update.

Cc cam. Scary. LOL.

Any other option around like spa.

Darkness67
10-26-21, 12:55
Late Friday night, saw a skinny pretty black girl. She hopped in and gave me a sob story about how she was making $ per client but now her phone is off, so she hit the streets and "all the girls around are driving the price down". I told her there was no way she's getting that from me, and she countered with meet me part way. I said. 25, she declined. Ok so I'm done wasting my time with this one, no sense getting an angry BJ. So I pulled over and basically told her she can leave. We were a couple blocks from pickup point, she wanted me to drop her off back there. I told her I'm not an Uber, and before she could complain more I pulled out my Attitude Adjuster. She left quietly.

Cyber205
10-29-21, 20:59
You did the right thing.

Do not over pay them.

I had to let one go as she dnt want to go few blocks away.

Late Friday night, saw a skinny pretty black girl. She hopped in and gave me a sob story about how she was making $ per client but now her phone is off, so she hit the streets and "all the girls around are driving the price down". I told her there was no way she's getting that from me, and she countered with meet me part way. I said. 25, she declined. Ok so I'm done wasting my time with this one, no sense getting an angry BJ. So I pulled over and basically told her she can leave. We were a couple blocks from pickup point, she wanted me to drop her off back there. I told her I'm not an Uber, and before she could complain more I pulled out my Attitude Adjuster. She left quietly.

Cyber205
10-29-21, 21:01
How or where do you guys park to get the job done.

Do you guys leave the area with walker or do the job around Broadway.

Samson1999
09-01-22, 22:56
Is the action dead all together or shifted to somewhere else? This is my first visit to Buffalo after Covid and there was no action at all on the Broadway-filmore Ave, except for two junkies. So my question is that if the action shifted to somewhere else where I didn't check?

Dacrowe
12-14-23, 01:25
Either people here are picking up and keeping it to themselves or just not trying hard enough. I've been here not even 48 hours and picked up Angie who is a pretty blonde on Grant St just south of Lafayette. Saw a girl walking alone with rhinestone heeled boots and 2 bags and figured there was no was she was just a normal girl. Picked her up and paid 40 for a BBBJ. Great technique. I'd see her again and she had digits.

On way back to airport hotel I see a girl on the corner next the McDonald's (right across from the airport), I give her a wave and she smile and starts to walk over to my car. I had Jim's steak out in the car and was hungry so decided against round 2.

Why'all need to get out or post more!