PDA

View Full Version : Korean Bars

Pages : [1] 2 3

B Malibu
12-15-09, 19:11
Anybody know of any Korean bars in Koreatown? Not looking for a hostess bclub where I have to pay a girl to sit with me and buy a $500 bottle of champagne, just a place where I can grab a beer, maybe meet a local k-girl, then be on my way.

Thanks for any 411!

Sneaky Fred
12-15-09, 20:10
Anybody know of any Korean bars in Koreatown? Not looking for a hostess bclub where I have to pay a girl to sit with me and buy a $500 bottle of champagne, just a place where I can grab a beer, maybe meet a local k-girl, then be on my way.

Thanks for any 411!I dunno, but I'm going with you when you find one!

New Tothisstuf
12-15-09, 23:19
On Wilshire about a block west of Barendo maybe 4 blocks west of vermont there is a decent place with lots of cute girls, on the second floor in a strip mall. Also try on 6th street in the same area. Found a place with super hot babes.

The Camel
12-17-09, 22:46
On Wilshire about a block west of Barendo maybe 4 blocks west of vermont there is a decent place with lots of cute girls, on the second floor in a strip mall. Also try on 6th street in the same area. Found a place with super hot babes.

There are tons of Korean bars and nightclubs in that area, you are right about that. I worked in the area for a few years and it was years ago. A few times I'd walk into one of these places at lunch time or after work with a friend or even a girlfriend, and we'd get the "what you doing here white people?" stare. We would be served without any problem but we knew we were drawing the kind of attention you don't want. However, I have had much worse of this kind of treatment when I've sampled a joint or two in the San Gabriel Valley - PUBLIC places where we were in one way or another, asked to leave.

Btw, this was years ago and the experience is limited - don't think I'm making any kind of authoritative comment on this. I hope you give it a try and let us know what your research revealed because there are some smashing K-Girls to be found in these places. If you or Sneaky Fred happen to be K-Men, then never mind!

Hardly Seek
12-17-09, 23:35
There are tons of Korean bars and nightclubs in that area, you are right about that. I worked in the area for a few years and it was years ago. A few times I'd walk into one of these places at lunch time or after work with a friend or even a girlfriend, and we'd get the "what you doing here white people?" stare. We would be served without any problem but we knew we were drawing the kind of attention you don't want. However, I have had much worse of this kind of treatment when I've sampled a joint or two in the San Gabriel Valley - PUBLIC places where we were in one way or another, asked to leave.

Btw, this was years ago and the experience is limited - don't think I'm making any kind of authoritative comment on this. I hope you give it a try and let us know what your research revealed because there are some smashing K-Girls to be found in these places. If you or Sneaky Fred happen to be K-Men, then never mind!
It's not going to happen.
Unless you have a ton of money and a lot of patience.

Member #3991
12-20-09, 12:21
BMalibu, have you thought about asking one of your regular providers or a MMS for some introductions if you're looking for a non-professional gal? Of course this would infer that you might be looking for a relationship rather than simply a one night stand.

BuddhaHead
12-21-09, 21:27

Thanks for any 411!
Unless you are Korean or can speak Korean, I doubt you will get very far. If a k-girl wanted to meet a non-korean, she would not hang out at a korean bar in K-town.

The Camel
12-21-09, 22:44
Unless you are Korean or can speak Korean, I doubt you will get very far. If a k-girl wanted to meet a non-korean, she would not hang out at a korean bar in K-town.

Your comment is very logical. But I don't believe it is necessarily true across the board. There are a decent number of girls in SoCal who are immigrants and live in insulated immigrant communities who may very well desire to meet a native born American guy. But they feel uncomfortable as we do in exploring outside the world they know and are comfortable in - and even more than we do being women and as immigrants. They don't know where to go, how to act, feel fear of rejection as we do, et al., but that doesn't mean they don't have a secret yearning to break out.

I have dated a Korean gal off and on over the last year. She lives in Koreatown and I met her not at a bar or club, but in a stop along real life for both of us. She's been in the U.S. for 4 years, is making considerable progress with her English, had never been with an American guy before me - and generally she yearns to "melt" into the larger society and not be locked into the culture of Koreatown.

But I specialize in latinas and I speak enough Spanish to make it work. I have met and dated non-assimilated latinas all over the place including bars and clubs where I was the only gringo in the joint. I have friends who do it the same way and better. These chicas aren't going to explore the world outside their cultural borders - but when me and my friends come to where they are, some of them are enthusiastic about what they regard as a new and exotic opportunity for companionship.

So as I said early in this thread, there is absolutely a vibe that round eyes are not welcome, or at the very least so unexpected as to raise eyebrows in the K-town spots. That doesn't necessarily mean that there won't be an individual K-girl who won't be delighted to make your acquaintance.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

B Malibu
12-22-09, 02:47
BMalibu, have you thought about asking one of your regular providers or a MMS for some introductions if you're looking for a non-professional gal? Of course this would infer that you might be looking for a relationship rather than simply a one night stand.
This should answer Sanamp and buddhahead's questions:

Naw, I'm not looking for a K-bar for that specific reason and I really don't want to cross the line with Mms or provider asking for places to hang in K-town. Like Camel said, it's their own community where they can be themselves and not really have to worry about running into mongers. I'm just really trying to learn more about the culture and I find that if I engulf myself in their territory, I might learn a thing or two. I like to explore, that's it, and just thought that if I'm up there from time to time and waiting for the traffic to subside for the ride back down to OC, I might hit up a K-bar happy hour and brush up on my Korean.

New Tothisstuf
12-22-09, 22:35
But. Have you thought about going to an English service at a Korean Christian Church? I have and probably will. My logic is 1) Girls will be somewhat more open to "Western" views 2) A girl next door type 3) Dress well. I'm sure there

Otherwise I might try changing my gym membership to th 24 hr fitness in K town.

Daysnconfused
12-23-09, 17:11
When I wore a younger mans clothes, I used to frequent the K-town scene on a regular basis. The clubs that were around in those days were, Flamingo, Mega, Velfare, and Karnac. They are probably all gone now.

The way it works is this: First, you must know a waiter at one of these places. Second, you must book a reservation with your waiter, the waiter's name will be either superman or robin hood, or some other kind of nickname that he or she goes by. When you enter the establishment, your waiter will take you to your table, and that table is your table for the rest of the night. The table area belongs to you, you can leave your purse there or your jacket while you walk around. Nobody else is allowed at your table, only people that you invite to your table.

Then comes the ordering of drinks. The basic cost is the fruit bowl which costs 120-140 dollars. Then one or two bottles of Crown Royal. Make sure you bring at least four to five people so you can split the bill. Bills of one hundred dollars to five hundred dollars are not uncommon.

Then there is booking. You must ask your waiter for a booking, and they will bring women from other tables to your table. This is where you introduce yourself and get phone numbers. Lots of hookups here, easy access, and you will see many women that you will recognize from the parlour, especially the younger women. They will drink all your booze and smoke all your cigarettes. The other method is to learn how to dance. Dancing is easy, just go out on the dance floor with a couple of buddies, if you see a girl that you like, try to join there party of dancing. If you decide to ask a girl to dance, then you better take a wingman. Your wingman will distract her friend so you can get up on her.

Everybody in the club is Korean. With the exception of myself and several others. Tons of Mafia in there too, but they are there to party not to cause trouble. If your an AMP monger, you will see some familar faces.

There are different clubs for different age groups. In older clubs, the women are more desperate and looking for a husband. Younger clubs the girls are looking to have fun.

Your have to dress nice. I mean, better have on some name brand clothes, versace, armani, dkny etc. The car that you drive into the club is important as well. Guys that drove in bmw's, mercedes, etc. Always went home with a nice girl. Guys like me really had to use sense of humor and nice clothes to get laid.

I hope this helps,

Days

B Malibu
12-23-09, 18:11
But. Have you thought about going to an English service at a Korean Christian Church? I have and probably will. My logic is 1) Girls will be somewhat more open to "Western" views 2) A girl next door type 3) Dress well. I'm sure there

Otherwise I might try changing my gym membership to th 24 hr fitness in K town.
NO! The word 'church' should not even be mentioned on this site!! :)

Like I said, I'm just looking for a K-bar to chill out at for a bit when I'm in the area. Not looking for wifey.

Thanks to those who have offered suggestions here and via PM... 'preciate it!

The Camel
12-24-09, 13:21
NO! The word 'church' should not even be mentioned on this site!! :)

Like I said, I'm just looking for a K-bar to chill out at for a bit when I'm in the area. Not looking for wifey.

Thanks to those who have offered suggestions here and via PM... 'preciate it!

Oh hell yes! No mention of churches here except perhaps for those tantric goddesses who advertise on CL and other sites (surprised I don't see any discussion of those sessions/services on this site) and demand that we worship them beyond our donation.

Besides, nobody here wants to meet a Korean church girl for a casual tryst as they tend to be evangelicals - this is often the lunatic fringe of Christianity. The girls are not exactly eager to jump in the sack with you until the date down the road that includes vows. It is also true that I have found that my favorite wild MP gals tend to go to church as well - just feeling the pressure to melt into the community and also they want to feel "normal" or what passes for normal in the community.

So where is the tantra topic located? Do I have to take one for the team on this? I once had a tantric type massage in Mexico of all places. Out of control wanker that I am, I came before the gist of it even began - and the whole point is to experience a mega-load of sexual pleasure NOT centered in your genital region while you delay ejaculation. Me, I finished without the girl's hand ever directly touching my package. But there was power in what she was doing that surprised me and erotic surprise is the hottest thing that can ever happen in my sex life, and I lost it.

That concludes today's services.

YoHimBeBrother
12-24-09, 15:58
Interesting way to hookup with women.

http://current.com/items/89001930_korean-love-club.htm

When I wore a younger mans clothes, I used to frequent the K-town scene on a regular basis. The clubs that were around in those days were, Flamingo, Mega, Velfare, and Karnac. They are probably all gone now.

The way it works is this: First, you must know a waiter at one of these places. Second, you must book a reservation with your waiter, the waiter's name will be either superman or robin hood, or some other kind of nickname that he or she goes by. When you enter the establishment, your waiter will take you to your table, and that table is your table for the rest of the night. The table area belongs to you, you can leave your purse there or your jacket while you walk around. Nobody else is allowed at your table, only people that you invite to your table.

Then comes the ordering of drinks. The basic cost is the fruit bowl which costs 120-140 dollars. Then one or two bottles of Crown Royal. Make sure you bring at least four to five people so you can split the bill. Bills of one hundred dollars to five hundred dollars are not uncommon.

Then there is booking. You must ask your waiter for a booking, and they will bring women from other tables to your table. This is where you introduce yourself and get phone numbers. Lots of hookups here, easy access, and you will see many women that you will recognize from the parlour, especially the younger women. They will drink all your booze and smoke all your cigarettes. The other method is to learn how to dance. Dancing is easy, just go out on the dance floor with a couple of buddies, if you see a girl that you like, try to join there party of dancing. If you decide to ask a girl to dance, then you better take a wingman. Your wingman will distract her friend so you can get up on her.

Everybody in the club is Korean. With the exception of myself and several others. Tons of Mafia in there too, but they are there to party not to cause trouble. If your an AMP monger, you will see some familar faces.

There are different clubs for different age groups. In older clubs, the women are more desperate and looking for a husband. Younger clubs the girls are looking to have fun.

Your have to dress nice. I mean, better have on some name brand clothes, versace, armani, dkny etc. The car that you drive into the club is important as well. Guys that drove in bmw's, mercedes, etc. Always went home with a nice girl. Guys like me really had to use sense of humor and nice clothes to get laid.

I hope this helps,

Days

KingOfFighters
12-25-09, 07:28
Interesting way to hookup with women.

http://current.com/items/89001930_korean-love-club.htmUnfortunately, I knew every single place they showed in that video, and I'm not even Korean or visit Ktown that often =X

B Malibu
12-29-09, 09:08
Hit up a K-Bar on 3rd between Berendo and Catalina called Round Bar. Someone had sent me a PM with a few suggestions and I accidentally erased my PM's. Turned out to be more of a hostess club. It's cool though, I had a decent time and it was nice to just chill and relax. Parking stinks in that area, but I found a spot on Berendo and just walked around the corner. I saw a Korean valet and asked him if the bar was "American friendly" and he was really nice and led me in.

Sat at the bar, and got greeted by Jenny. By far the best looking girl in there. She was dressed very modestly, but still extremely sexy and left something to be desired. I initially just ordered a Crown & Diet, but I don't think she understood the concept of a mixed drink. Haha... no biggie, and they actually got it right. It was expensive; 10 bucks and I tipped her 3. I figured I'd just stay for one, but she was really sweet and spoke enough English to understand what I was saying. We hit it off pretty well, so I said wtf and ordered a bottle of Crown and took her to one of the semi-private booths.

Ordered the mini bottle for .70 and tipped the waiter .30. Years of being a bartender indicated to me that they had most-likely cracked that bottle before, prolly filled it half way up with 8 dollar Ralph's brand Whiskey and the other half with water. Whatever, I was paying for the experience. I played the gentleman role and didn't really make any major moves, but she cuddled in closely for the hour and a half or so we spent together. We clicked and she helped me with my Korean; she was actually surprised that I knew so many words... hey, I'm learning!

Got a few kisses here and there and towards the end, I gently felt up on her thighs and h'mmm... I love that baby soft Korean skin!!! She said the bar closed at 1:30 am, and I asked her if she wanted to go hang out afterwards and she said, "not yet." Then, she gave me her number and told me to call her sometime. Yeah, no thanks, not getting involved with a hostess, but she was really cool. I'll go back again for one drink at the bar sometime, but if I'm gonna' pay for bottle service, I'd rather go somewhere where I know I'm getting a real bottle of whatever I pay for. I tipped her .75 for her company and she was happy. Hey, it was something different and I went with no expectations, but I can go to any regular bar and pull pussy for free, but hey, it's my b'day on Wed, so I'm treating myself all week!

Later Bros!

Baldy Cruiser
12-29-09, 13:32
HAPPY BIRTHDAY B MALIBU!!!!

U need to get on twitter so I can follow you.
Come up here & me & Oswalt will buy you a stiff drink for your birthday at KH8.

Happy Mongering buddy!!

BALDY CRUISER :) http://twitter.com/

Rohan Cid
12-29-09, 14:58
Sorry, wrong thread.

Bigdan
12-29-09, 18:26
You guys are all going to the wrong places!
I am a korean!
Ask me and I will tell you! (only seniors)!
But, about the bars, they have many those!
All korean female bartenders on their nimi skirt!
White, Black, Spanish, Asian customers welcome!
Just order a small bottle of wisky, about $60,00 or $70,00 + tips (15%-20%)!
They are all cute and sexy!
If you have a problem there, write to me later, I know the owner, and I will complain to him!

Jpalom 1981
12-29-09, 23:59
Bigan, thanks a lot for your support on Korean Bars. I would really like to participate on going. Can you give me some directions?

You guys are all going to the wrong places!

I am a korean!

Ask me and I will tell you! (only seniors)!

But, about the bars, they have many those!

All korean female bartenders on their nimi skirt!

White, Black, Spanish, Asian customers welcome!

Just order a small bottle of wisky, about $60, 00 or $70, 00 + tips (15%-20%)!

They are all cute and sexy!

If you have a problem there, write to me later, I know the owner, and I will complain to him!

Oswalt
12-30-09, 00:07
Happy Birthday BMalibu. Nice report on the K-bar. Like Baldy said, come on up and lets hit KH continue the bday celebration.

B Malibu
12-30-09, 07:37
Thank you both for the B'day wishes!!! Today is my actual B'day. Can't wait to hook up with you guys next time at the club. Woot!

Newbie714
12-30-09, 13:42
Thank you both for the B'day wishes!!! Today is my actual B'day. Can't wait to hook up with you guys next time at the club. Woot!Hey BMalibu,

Happy Birthday wishes!!

Thank you for the very detailed OC reports and photos you provide for the rest of us.

Be safe Bro,

N-714

Bottomend
12-31-09, 03:25
Happy Birthday B! I have the yellow fever but have never taken on the hostess club scene. I have K clients who have promised to take me. Maybe I can one day share that with you like the way you give everyone on this site great intel and insight!

Igor81
03-17-10, 18:05
Does anyone have recommendations for Korean Hostess clubs that will allow non-Koreans?

I have not seen any of these advertized and I was curious to drop by.

Member #4870
03-17-10, 19:51
Try club starlight or star lite as they have some koreans.

I would say most mosly koreans.

I felt a bit intimidated as most of of the crows was korean as well.

Lots of "30k millionaires" at this joint if you get my drift

Check it out and see what you think.

You can google their address.

Club starligth or club starlite.

Bigdan
03-18-10, 12:48
I am the master on Korean Hostess Bars!
If anyone needs information, ask me!
Even Korean Bars with pretty female bar-tenders on their mini skirts!
Ask me, "I won't tell if you don't ask"!

Does anyone have recommendations for Korean Hostess clubs that will allow non-Koreans?

I have not seen any of these advertized and I was curious to drop by.

Amptor
03-18-10, 13:42
How much do you need to spend in these places to have a decent time?

Buck Nasty
03-18-10, 14:24
Big D,

Never heard of those (KHB). Do you recommend them? How much should I bring to a place like that?

Bigdan
03-19-10, 11:57
The korean Hostess Bars are called "ROOM SALON"!
They mave many of those in K-Town!
They give a separate room for you or for your group!
Mamasan brings girls and seats each one of them next to each guy!
If you don't like them, you just ask Mamasan to change your partner!
Each room order a bottle of wisky, usually "Crown Royal Special" most common among Koreans! And it cost about $$$$ a bottle. they are come with free chacer a finger food!
You have to tip the girl $. plus Mamasan .5 plus waiter .5.
So it is $$$$
+$
+.5
+.5
_______
$$$$$$
And that is just for one person!

Buck Nasty
03-19-10, 14:18
Thanks Dan. Sounds expensive, what's the point on spending all this money at a K-Bar instead of just going to a KAMP (and having several sessions)?

Just on tips I can get decent FS at an MP.

Buck all day, buck all night

Each room order a bottle of wisky, usually "Crown Royal Special" most common among Koreans! And it cost about $$$$ a bottle. they are come with free chacer a finger food!
So it is $$$$
+$
+.5
+.5
_______
$$$$$$

Igor81
03-19-10, 20:00
Ouch! Are Japanese hostess clubs equally as expensive?

So it is $$$$
+$
+.5
+.5
_______
$$$$$$

Gent45
03-21-10, 15:08
Thanks Dan. Sounds expensive, what's the point on spending all this money at a K-Bar instead of just going to a KAMP (and having several sessions)?

Buck all day, buck all nightThe room salons or even Japanese hostess clubs (not too many around these days) cater mainly towards Korean/Japanese businessmen. The expense is usually run through the company or some rich owner just personally treats.

Some want to even negotiate some type of business deal. The girls working in these room salons and some of the higher class hostess clubs are very hot and pretty for the most part.

If you want to sleep with one of the girls that can be arranged at times and usually one business man does this for one of his clients. It's done discreetly and most likely on a different night.

I've been to a few hostess clubs when there was more around in the early and mid 90's. If you went with a group of around 5 or 6 people. You can get away with spending around $ to $. 50 each from what I remember. It was nice to experience but obviously not worth it to me.

Hawaii Kempo
04-01-10, 01:50
I am not in your area but if I come to L.A. how would I be able to find these bars?

Bigdan
04-02-10, 14:07
For all the K-Bar lovers.
Go to Bohemian, and seat on the bar, it is just like a korean hooters!
3451 W 6th St
Los Angeles, CA 90020

Have fun guys!

Rock One
04-02-10, 19:34

3451 W 6th St

Los Angeles, CA 90020

Have fun guys!HA! I been seeing that "hooters style" sports bar banner at that place for a while. Never tried it out, even though it's close to where i live. Since its got your stamp of approval I'll have to try it out.

Zauriel
07-06-10, 13:49
Any action of of there?

3451 W 6th St
Los Angeles, CA 90020

Have fun guys!

Bigdan
07-09-10, 13:58
Bohemian is just a regular bar with bunch of good looking female bartenders on their mini skirts.and the waitress are just like "Rock One" said "Korean Hooters".

Any action of of there?

Zauriel
07-10-10, 10:33
Thanks, Bigdan.

Bohemian is just a regular bar with bunch of good looking female bartenders on their mini skirts.and the waitress are just like "Rock One" said "Korean Hooters".

Stlker
07-10-10, 18:28
Thanks, Bigdan.Usually, if you want action, its best if you speak korean but not absolutely necessary. I remember Stephanie, who used to work at S-Bar, which is kinda like bohemian. She was a blonde white girl who wasn't too hard to get into if you know what I mean. Havent seen her for years though but there are a few non korean girls, just have game and it doesnt hurt to order a bottle of Johnnie Blue. But then again, if you are willing to shell out that much just for potential, you might as well get a few incalls for the same price.

Roddercake
10-16-10, 13:57
Went to Bohemian for dinner last night. Pretty empty at that time. It's a great place to hang if you just want to ogle all the incredible Korean ass that works there. All the girls are pretty with those great, slim Korean bodies, and they are flirty. Several times one of the girls bent over the empty table across from me to clean something or whatever, giving me a great view to check out.

I ended up chatting with the one white girl waitress. Smoking hot German girl named Vanessa who's in the US for a few months studying English. She was friendly and pretty much constantly hovering around my table when she had nothing to do, so there was ample opportunity to chat her up and check her out. Tried to get digits, but she just laughed nervously. Oh well.

seal85
11-10-10, 16:23

Ask me,"I won't tell if you don't ask"! K. I'm asking? Please pass along your expertise on the K bars.

Sound7
04-17-11, 12:21
KB:

Yes it is true that sitting on the bar is cost controll measure at KB. The Hiti 22 oz (tall bottle) beer from $7 & up and light beer $5 & up depending on the bar. Tequila shots starting at $10 plus at the bar.

Room rate quoted $250 to $300 plus for a full bottle.

Two bars I visted are in the City of Hawaiian Garden and the other one in Cypress. The Cypress KB more interested in hard liquore sale than beer. A new bar in the Grand Opening stages? Couple good looking BG but no K-pop.

Bang Bang in City of Hawaiian Garden did not give me a warm feeling other than it is another KB with some of hot looking but not viewable due the layout.

Paris on Norwalk, just a block down has a warmer feeling with a limited staff of three, good layout but no K-pop looks. Open space layout. Sound system good at all three places.

Often mentioned by BG that clients take taxi home and binge drinking is encouraged. Safe driving rule limit the exposure time in KB unless one cab's it.

Expect to asked few persoanal questions as to nature of work, reason for being here, have you been to Korea, where you in the miltary? Expect to be introduced to common name like Tina, Joya, Jina and so forth.

The above three places open around 9 pm and closed on Sunday except for Paris.

Sit at the bar order the drink and offer to buy BG a drink and enjoy the experience of K-girl in LA.

K. I'm asking? Please pass along your expertise on the K bars.

Hello Kitty
04-25-11, 02:52
Whats the age KBG in the kbar over there?

FunTrust
12-19-11, 01:56
Hi, basically an AMP guy, but want to try the K bars, or any asian or spanish fichera bar- Any LA Or OC locations.

Looking for any that have action around noon or afternoon. My evenings are monitored.

Can help out with AMPs in OC or greator long beach area.

Thanks

Brian 3232
02-04-12, 21:10
Can someone tell me where the locations are at in LA for koreans 20-30 yrs old for service?

Thanks

Jo Hosa Witness
02-07-12, 03:52
Brian 3232, they are all over K-town. If you can read Korean, you'll find them real easy. Just look for the bars where you see only guys go in and out of. Some are so close to each other, you only need to walk a few stores down to bar-hop. Most places girls will only speak Korean therefore very hard to strike up conversation in English. Very seldom will you run into someone who can speak well enough to have a conversation.

Tohmi services sometimes have non-koreans. You can always call these girls to Kareoke bars or wherever. Lots of agencies in LA, I hear somewhere around 25-30?

The less-known establishments charge $.50-$$ per bottle of crown or black label. Quality of girl varies. Well-known establishments will charge $$$-$$$$ per each but the girls are at least 9-10's.

Jo Hosa Witness
02-07-12, 04:01

Buck all day, buck all nightIf you're short on time, there is no point. KAMP is the way to go if you want to save what little time you have with the family and be home in time for dinner.

But if you're married and restless and sometimes miss the "hunt" and chasing skirt just like you did before you were chained at home to your prison warden of a wife and mortgage, game on. The only difference is, these girls are pro. But they know how to stroke your ego just enough so you don't stop trying.

Not a bad way to pass the time with your buddies when you go nothing better to do after 9PM and all the AMPs are closed.

FunTrust
02-07-12, 10:25
Brian 3232, they are all over K-town. If you can read Korean, you'll find them real easy. Just look for the bars where you see only guys go in and out of. Some are so close to each other, you only need to walk a few stores down to bar-hop. Most places girls will only speak Korean therefore very hard to strike up conversation in English. Very seldom will you run into someone who can speak well enough to have a conversation.

Tohmi services sometimes have non-koreans. You can always call these girls to Kareoke bars or wherever. Lots of agencies in LA, I hear somewhere around 25-30?

The less-known establishments charge $.50-$$ per bottle of crown or black label. Quality of girl varies. Well-known establishments will charge $$$-$$$$ per each but the girls are at least 9-10's.I was reading the Hawaii forums, and it seems for about a 200 bottle, you get FS in the back room.

What do you get for your $$$$ bottle in K town- I am old white guy so I guess I have to go to Hawaii to try- are there back rooms, cost for extras?

Member #4870
02-07-12, 12:18
There are tons in Koreatown area.

You can't miss them.

Brian 3232
02-18-12, 07:06

The less-known establishments charge $.50-$$ per bottle of crown or black label. Quality of girl varies. Well-known establishments will charge $$$-$$$$ per each but the girls are at least 9-10's.Thanks I'm not looking for bars I'm looking for straight up KAMP. No Tohmi's

FunTrust
02-18-12, 11:34
Thanks I'm not looking for bars I'm looking for straight up KAMP. No Tohmi'sWhat is a Tohmi's?

JHeezy
03-23-12, 18:22
What is a Tohmi's?Basically, it's a service where girls are provided to join in on a night out with your buddies. I don't know about the girls in the States, but I've called tohmi's in Korea, drank with them all night, and took them to a nearby hotel for some 5am, drunk as hell sex. Prices vary depending on looks (obviously) and type of service they provide. The service can range from a old high-school flame type of service to butt naked fun with unlimited roaming in the karaoke rooms. Again, this was all in Korea.

The tohmis in the States I wouldn't recommend, better off spending that money at a KAMP. You'll find a lot of them hanging out by the bathrooms at karaoke around 2am.

Bigdan
03-25-12, 11:59
Wrong spelling or wrong writing. I think that the correct way is "Do-U-Mi". That means helper. Usually you use or call them when you go to Korean karaoke's with your guys friends. Then you call the female Do-U-Mi. Just to let you or any female ladies to know, they have male Do-U-Mi.

To FYI everybody, the easier way to explain a Do-U-Mi is, when you go to a gentleman's club. You see the good looking waitress, and sometimes they are even better looking than the dancers. It's like having one of those waitress just for you as a 1-1 waitress. She will be only cheat chatting you, only serving the drink's to you and will be seating next to you until the time is over.

Oh, they all work for a company "like a escort" but this is "Do-U-Mi". And they charge by the hour.

I don't know if my explanation was enough, but if you want to know more.

Please PM me if you are a Senior only. If you are not, sorry but wait until you become a Senior. You will understand later, when you become one. It is really hard to give a information to an stranger.

NashSteve25
03-27-12, 02:20
I've been told by my co workers that a lot of Korean bars have girls you can take back with you for a price for FS. Another told me to hang around the Kbars and working girls will come by. Any truth to this?

JHeezy
03-29-12, 14:59
I've been told by my co workers that a lot of Korean bars have girls you can take back with you for a price for FS. Another told me to hang around the Kbars and working girls will come by. Any truth to this?Don't know any in the States, but it sounds like your co-worker is talking about room salons.

I'm not willing to drop $$$$$ on any girl, which is why I haven't partaken her in LA.

Better off going to a KAMP.

JsMonger1
06-13-12, 20:48
I've been told by my co workers that a lot of Korean bars have girls you can take back with you for a price for FS. Another told me to hang around the Kbars and working girls will come by. Any truth to this?You were told wrong. At least not in LA that I know of. There used to be a room salon on Alvarado that had some girls that would go home with you for $$$. But long gone now. Most room salons are just over-priced bars. That you can play with the girls inside. To go to some of the places in K-town. It is best to have a Korean guide who knows the bar and the girls. That way you can have the most fun. Either way. A night for 4 guys just drinking and playing can run well over $1000.

There are some Japanese bars in downtown and Torrance that have the best looking chicks. But they are pretty exclusive to Asian clientele.

OCBilly
06-14-12, 05:55
You were told wrong. At least not in LA that I know of. There used to be a room salon on Alvarado that had some girls that would go home with you for $$$. But long gone now. Most room salons are just over-priced bars. That you can play with the girls inside. To go to some of the places in K-town. It is best to have a Korean guide who knows the bar and the girls. That way you can have the most fun. Either way. A night for 4 guys just drinking and playing can run well over $1000.

There are some Japanese bars in downtown and Torrance that have the best looking chicks. But they are pretty exclusive to Asian clientele.If you're not asian, don't bother. Most of the hot Koreans and Japanese only cater to Asians, specifically Korean, Japanese and Chinese businessmen. They don't even cater to Filipinos, Indians, or Persians. And I haven't been able to find any young Chinese. Most of these Chinese are over 30s and 40s. Not my cup of tea. My Korean friend / pimp tells me that all those AMP, internet, public board girls are mostly rejects or agent girls who did not fit the bill for Asians and specifically marketed to non-asians. And most of them are recycles, if you pay close attention, you'll realize that they just change their name and move around major cities. Its all the same groups of girls.

I was lucked out once where I was invited by some Korean clients to one of the karaoke or KTV type "bang" or room, those girls are freaking amazing. They dress in gowns and a few of them even looked and dressed like princesses. Not your late 20s. 30s wannabee fooling your average non-asian bloke but true 18-22 beauties. Unfortunately they don't party with outside their "kind". Even to the point where I offered triple the amount and a recommendation from my Korean friend, no deal. What my friend told me is that some of them when they get older or more "used up", they will open up to us when they can't earn the same type of money from those asian guys. But most of them make really good money back in Korea or Japan and among Asian communities already so they have no need. At least that's what I've been told and seen by myself.

Also from one of my Japanese contact where he tells me there are many aamps only cater to east asians as well. They're young and with great asian style services but you've got to speak their language and look like them or no deal. They even have drivers that will take you to their place so they will check you out before anything happens. And they have a system of codes and I'd checks that changes periodically. I asked him to bring me but he said even with reference, its impossible, especially the Japanese girls. I know for a fact there's a house in Torrance and several apts in LT that supposedly had AV type girls. Donation is from $$$ upwards to $$$$$ an hour. Depending on time and menu. But I'm happy with my ATFs so I don't really care about things I can't control.

JsMonger1
06-14-12, 16:08
If you're not asian, don't bother. Most of the hot Koreans and Japanese only cater to Asians, specifically Korean, Japanese and Chinese businessmen. They don't even cater to Filipinos, Indians, or Persians. And I haven't been able to find any young Chinese. Most of these Chinese are over 30s and 40s. Not my cup of tea. My Korean friend / pimp tells me that all those AMP, internet, public board girls are mostly rejects or agent girls who did not fit the bill for Asians and specifically marketed to non-asians. And most of them are recycles, if you pay close attention, you'll realize that they just change their name and move around major cities. Its all the same groups of girls.

I was lucked out once where I was invited by some Korean clients to one of the karaoke or KTV type "bang" or room, those girls are freaking amazing. They dress in gowns and a few of them even looked and dressed like princesses. Not your late 20s. 30s wannabee fooling your average non-asian bloke but true 18-22 beauties. Unfortunately they don't party with outside their "kind". Even to the point where I offered triple the amount and a recommendation from my Korean friend, no deal. What my friend told me is that some of them when they get older or more "used up", they will open up to us when they can't earn the same type of money from those asian guys. But most of them make really good money back in Korea or Japan and among Asian communities already so they have no need. At least that's what I've been told and seen by myself.

Also from one of my Japanese contact where he tells me there are many aamps only cater to east asians as well. They're young and with great asian style services but you've got to speak their language and look like them or no deal. They even have drivers that will take you to their place so they will check you out before anything happens. And they have a system of codes and I'd checks that changes periodically. I asked him to bring me but he said even with reference, its impossible, especially the Japanese girls. I know for a fact there's a house in Torrance and several apts in LT that supposedly had AV type girls. Donation is from $$$ upwards to $$$$$ an hour. Depending on time and menu. But I'm happy with my ATFs so I don't really care about things I can't control.Pretty much on the money. Being Asian does help in gaining entrance to the "inner circle". I can tell you though that most of these girls do not give out. You can meet up with alot of them for lunch or dinner. But they hardly ever do the pay for play thing. In my experience. The Korean girls tend to be more pros than the Japanese girls. The Korean chicks are looking for more sugar daddies. While alot of the Japanese chicks I have met in bars are students studying English or girls that are not planning on staying in the business too long. And are overall alot nicer and not as money hungry. You will meet the occasional girl who will play. But it takes too much time and effort and IMO it is alot easier to go to an AMP. A lot less headaches and $$$ overall. Being Asian myself. I have taken my non-Asian friends to some of these places. And we have all had a great time. But alot of it has to do with the fact that I know the owners pretty well. The thing that shocks them the most is the quality of the girls. As well as the final bill. They all ask the same thing."Can we sleep with these girls?". And the answer is always a resounding NO.

Stegram
06-15-12, 13:45
Pretty much on the money. Being Asian does help in gaining entrance to the "inner circle". I can tell you though that most of these girls do not give out. You can meet up with alot of them for lunch or dinner. But they hardly ever do the pay for play thing. In my experience. The Korean girls tend to be more pros than the Japanese girls. The Korean chicks are looking for more sugar daddies. While alot of the Japanese chicks I have met in bars are students studying English or girls that are not planning on staying in the business too long. And are overall alot nicer and not as money hungry. You will meet the occasional girl who will play. But it takes too much time and effort and IMO it is alot easier to go to an AMP. A lot less headaches and $$$ overall. Being Asian myself. I have taken my non-Asian friends to some of these places. And we have all had a great time. But alot of it has to do with the fact that I know the owners pretty well. The thing that shocks them the most is the quality of the girls. As well as the final bill. They all ask the same thing."Can we sleep with these girls?". And the answer is always a resounding NO.LA if full of hot Korean girls available to the rest of us. Two and a half bills an hour. Just need to go to the right place. CV.

JsMonger1
06-15-12, 16:07
LA if full of hot Korean girls available to the rest of us. Two and a half bills an hour. Just need to go to the right place. CV.Never tried the CV thing. I always thought it was a scam to pay that much for FS. And the ads were a little too fake for me. I remember an AMP on Alvarado and 7th. The infamous "bookcase" AMP (I am sure that some mongers out there know what I am talking about!). That had some of the youngest and hottest K-Girls in LA. There was also another place on 6th Street in K-Town that had some bomb-ass girls. But they only serviced Koreans.

Leche
06-16-12, 15:28
Never tried the CV thing. I always thought it was a scam to pay that much for FS. And the ads were a little too fake for me. I remember an AMP on Alvarado and 7th. The infamous "bookcase" AMP (I am sure that some mongers out there know what I am talking about!). That had some of the youngest and hottest K-Girls in LA. There was also another place on 6th Street in K-Town that had some bomb-ass girls. But they only serviced Koreans.CV KGirls are the best, but it's a little difficult to get in with the bookers. Nice apartments, discreet entry, privacy. MP girls are second best, that's why you pay a little less.

OCBilly
06-17-12, 14:53
LA if full of hot Korean girls available to the rest of us. Two and a half bills an hour. Just need to go to the right place. CV.IF you read my post, internet meant CV girls. They are all recycles and all of them are in their late 20s and over 30s. ALL OF THEM. Some of the more famous ones like IOA are in their 40s. Per my Korean contact / pimp, he's quite famous among the K-town circles that all the CV girls are rejects from the Korean establishments due to age or look or their skin color not light enough if there's such a thing. Apparently Asian guys like their women with light skin color. And many of these girls would get artificial tans just to cater to us who don't really care about the color. These are the ones specifically designed for us. Basically, I've been to over a dozen of the CV apts, aamp and AMP for at least a decade. I can tell you for a fact that at least half of the Kgirls on CV are recycles. Many from SF and NY as well. They simply come here and move around different establishments and cities when they've exhausted a certain location and go back to Korean when their visa expires and come back. Its really nothing new. Many of them get more plastic surgeries and boob jobs and come back with a different name.

The young ones are only catered to those asians. I've seen them and tried to get with them, only in a very few occasions I was successful and even then I had to pay more than those asians because I'm not one of them. And the choices are limited to what the owner provided which is often slim. They don't wear these crazy makeup and dress in bra and panties to greet you. Its a different type of setup where you've got to know the owners or agents.

JsMonger1
06-18-12, 19:51
CV KGirls are the best, but it's a little difficult to get in with the bookers. Nice apartments, discreet entry, privacy. MP girls are second best, that's why you pay a little less.Leche. Are the bookers Korean too? Any recos on which ones are worth giving a try.

Funboy2007
06-19-12, 08:14
Leche. Are the bookers Korean too? Any recos on which ones are worth giving a try.Yes the bookers are Korean as well. The CV k-girls are a great experience, they cost a little more, but the overall experience is better. You get a more discreet location which is more clean and comfortable than an AMP. The girls will take a shower with you including rim and BBBJ with CIM. After you take the edge off, you can get more comfortable and do what you like. Everything else is covered and greek is not available. The previous posting are accurate, most of the girls are probably late 20's or early 30's and usually have boob jobs. They girls will usually work hard to make you happy. The donation is always given at the end with no mention of it at all. The cost is $$.5, more expensive, but IMHO worth it.

As for the younger girls being only for Asian clients in the bars, etc, that is true. The girls on CV are recycled and are willing to see American men because they are too old for Korean men. It's a weird cultural thing, but a Korean woman can be a prostitute and still be somewhat respectable, but if she is has sex with non Koreans, then she is considered undesirable. Just my 2 cents. Hit me up if you want a contact # for a booker.

Dgoesinyours
06-19-12, 11:24
What is CV?

Leche. Are the bookers Korean too? Any recos on which ones are worth giving a try.

Stegram
06-19-12, 15:01
I must disagree with OCBilly's statement as an absolute.

I've seen Kgirls from there that were no way over 22, and I've had some fantastic experiences with some that were a little older (24-28) that were smoking hot. Definitely not rejects of anything other than straight "must be 21" screening. However, there are about a hundred on there at any given time, and I always do my homework to make sure I'm only seeing girls that have lots of great reviews so the too old, bad service or not pretty ones could have been screened out by my research. Some do roll in, put up great pics, and eventually disappear after 4 weeks because of a string of bad reviews.

Lipchit
06-19-12, 17:18
Its true about the lighter skinned color, the darker the skin it means they work the fields or do manual labor, poor people. Lighter skin depicts a higher class.

Lipchit
06-19-12, 17:32
Most of the darker skinned KGirls are considered commoners, while the lighter the skin color represents Higher Class.

Bigdan
06-19-12, 17:34
Why are we talking about CV girls here?

Stegram
06-19-12, 22:37
Why are we talking about CV girls here?Because this was a thread about Korean bars and a question was asked about finding hot Korean girls.

Not too far off topic so why not? I don't think the point of a thread for Korean bars was in order to find a good bottle of Korean beer. It was in hopes of banging some prime Korean trim, right?

BTW. CV = City Vibe whoever asked down there. It's a classified ad site like backpage but is considered a competing site to USG so we can't post links here.

Mykeinla
06-19-12, 23:06
Because this was a thread about Korean bars and a question was asked about finding hot Korean girls.

Not too far off topic so why not? I don't think the point of a thread for Korean bars was in order to find a good bottle of Korean beer. It was in hopes of banging some prime Korean trim, right?

BTW. CV = City Vibe whoever asked down there. It's a classified ad site like backpage but is considered a competing site to USG so we can't post links here.I'm a CV KGal vet. Any members need info, just PM me.

Bigdan
06-20-12, 12:58
The thread says "Korean Bars", not "escort", not "incall or outcall".

Don't take me wrong, I an a big fan of CV. I use them once a week, but CV is more like backpage. Were you find massage or full services.

I though "Korean Bars" are more for regular bars, where you can pick up Korean chicks or even a Korean hostess bar (they call "Room-Salon"). Or a regular bar with bunch of Korean female bartendes wearing mini skirts or mini dresses, making you a drink and even drinking with you.

Few of you guys should know what I am saying.

I already posted about Korean Bars before.

JsMonger1
06-20-12, 13:12
The thread says "Korean Bars", not "escort", not "incall or outcall".

Don't take me wrong, I an a big fan of CV. I use them once a week, but CV is more like backpage. Were you find massage or full services.

I though "Korean Bars" are more for regular bars, where you can pick up Korean chicks or even a Korean hostess bar (they call "Room-Salon"). Or a regular bar with bunch of Korean female bartendes wearing mini skirts or mini dresses, making you a drink and even drinking with you.

Few of you guys should know what I am saying.

I already posted about Korean Bars before.BigDan I see your point. This thread started taking a turn a little while back. But I think that it was more because of the fact that people wanted to know where they could meet some nice K-girls and potentially get some action. To put the thread back on track a little. The best bar to see the most banging young K-girls is on 6th street in K-town. There is a combination sports bar and "stand bar" that has the best looking talent hands down. The "stand bar" is where you get served drinks and sometimes they sit and talk with you. The sports bar is well just a "sports bar" with banging young K-girls. And the room salon is a late-night Asian only gentlemen club where you have girls drink, sit and sing with you. There is a combination stand bar and room salon on 6th and Western too. But generally for Asians only.

OCBilly
06-20-12, 18:06
I must disagree with OCBilly's statement as an absolute.

I've seen Kgirls from there that were no way over 22, and I've had some fantastic experiences with some that were a little older (24-28) that were smoking hot. Definitely not rejects of anything other than straight "must be 21" screening. However, there are about a hundred on there at any given time, and I always do my homework to make sure I'm only seeing girls that have lots of great reviews so the too old, bad service or not pretty ones could have been screened out by my research. Some do roll in, put up great pics, and eventually disappear after 4 weeks because of a string of bad reviews.Of course you can disagree, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Like I said. 99. 9% of the girls are at least in their late 20s. Doesn't matter if you do your homework because that's how they setup their businesses. The reviews on most of the paid sites are bs in most parts. Too many bogus reports and white knights around.

I'm not disputing the service. I'm disputing the age. A good % of them already services non-Koreans back in their home country. There are tons of establishment for our military boys oversea, especially in a place called Yongshan. I've been there myself. Those are the same typical girls you see on CV, many of them speak some level of broken English similar to CV. They are NOT the bar, room, or KTV girls in K-town that I've mentioned. Completely different class and level. Maybe its because I've seen and been with so many Asian girls in the decades of hobbying that I've developed a taste similar to most Asian guys. So my POV and demand for quality is different than your average CV mongers. Sure if you want BBBJ, rim, and CBJ and some DFK for an hour of fun with a late 20 something or early 30 something, go to CV. I've had plenty of that as well over the years even before they began advertising on CV.

But back to topic. I'll be having one of those drinking sessions with a few of my Korean clients this weekend. That in itself is a challenge if your liver is not strong enough. They will be taking me to one of their spots so hopefully I can get in with some good ones. The normal setup is 2 girls with a guy and 1-3 additional ones for the group just to mingle. The norm is if the girl likes you, you "might" be able to take one of the 2 home. Sometimes free since you pay for their hosting and sometimes you pay premiums for short or overnight. Titty grabbing and peck on the cheek ain't going to cut it. Just leaves me with blue balls and have to take out my frustrations on one of my ATF.

Stegram
06-21-12, 13:08
Of course you can disagree, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Like I said. 99. 9% of the girls are at least in their late 20s. Doesn't matter if you do your homework because that's how they setup their businesses. The reviews on most of the paid sites are bs in most parts. Too many bogus reports and white knights around.Thanks for staying civil when we disagree. USG needs more of that.

I partially agree that what you say. Most of the girls are older than the 18-23 set you are looking for. I only disagree with your statistics. 99. 9% would be 999 out of 1000. Of the 100 of them on there, that would be ALL of them most of the time. If you're drawing the line at say. 23, then I would say it's more like 80%. I've certainly seen a few that were very young and inexperienced.

There are lots of fake reviews on all review sites, but there are also many trusted veterans reviewing as well, so if you know what you are doing, and you look at the history of the reviewer, you can better narrow your field. I'm not Asian and I am over 40, so to me there is little difference in appearance between 22 and 27. As long as she's in good shape and does a good job, I don't care at all. If Korean businessmen are going to reject these beautiful service oriented girls because of their "advanced" age of 27, I'm happy to take their throw aways.

Now back on topic. I am curious how you do at a Korean hostess bar in the USA. Are you Korean? Previous reports on Korean hostess bars that I've read before suggest that it's hugely expensive, that the possibility of closing is not good or a coin toss at best, and that if you are not Korean you can just forget it. Am I wrong? Please report back how things go.

OCBilly
06-21-12, 14:13
Thanks for staying civil when we disagree. USG needs more of that.

I partially agree that what you say. Most of the girls are older than the 18-23 set you are looking for. I only disagree with your statistics. 99. 9% would be 999 out of 1000. Of the 100 of them on there, that would be ALL of them most of the time. If you're drawing the line at say. 23, then I would say it's more like 80. I've certainly seen a few that were very young and inexperienced.

There are lots of fake reviews on all review sites, but there are also many trusted veterans reviewing as well, so if you know what you are doing, and you look at the history of the reviewer, you can better narrow your field. I'm not Asian and I am over 40, so to me there is little difference in appearance between 22 and 27. As long as she's in good shape and does a good job, I don't care at all. If Korean businessmen are going to reject these beautiful service oriented girls because of their "advanced" age of 27, I'm happy to take their throw aways.

Now back on topic. I am curious how you do at a Korean hostess bar in the USA. Are you Korean? Previous reports on Korean hostess bars that I've read before suggest that it's hugely expensive, that the possibility of closing is not good or a coin toss at best, and that if you are not Korean you can just forget it. Am I wrong? Please report back how things go.Nope, not Korean or Asian. But I speak some broken Korean and Chinese since most of my clients are Koreans and Chinese. That might be an advantage to me with the Korean girls if they can't converse in English. I definitely use that to my advantage but its rare that I get far with them. Seems to me that unless they have to earn by necessity, most of these girls don't mingle with guys outside their race. But I've also been with Korean girls who just hate older Korean guys. So I don't know. I just hope the ones I picked like me enough so I can close. But if they ask for too much, I wouldn't bother with it since there's no negotiations with the hot ones. At the end of the day, its just sex. And you're right, closing is rare since their commission on alcohol and tips for just sitting and talking would make your average white collar jealous. I will report back next week.

Ddddan218
07-31-13, 15:06
As a person who frequented Korean bars since in his 20's, I'd say they suck.

The value per money ratio is downright terrible.

I wouldn't go any of them even if they pay me to be there.

Hentai Man
03-25-14, 15:20
I recently was talking with a Thai masseuse who told me that she used to go go dance and hostess in a bar in Thai Town. She wouldn't tell me the name because she didn't want her boss to know she was doing massage. She told me the mama there was Thai and that there were Thai, latina and viet girls working there too. I don't know much about the scene here in LA, but can anyone tell me which bar she was talking about? Apparently the drink prices were fairly reasonable there so I got the impression that it wouldn't be too expensive, and if there were actual go go dancing going on, it might be a cool place to check out (if it actually exists).

Just read the Thai forum posts, and I think maybe she was talking about Golddiggers? I'm not sure. Anyone have any experiences there?

Watnow78
03-25-14, 18:32
I recently was talking with a Thai masseuse who told me that she used to go go dance and hostess in a bar in Thai Town. She wouldn't tell me the name because she didn't want her boss to know she was doing massage. She told me the mama there was Thai and that there were Thai, latina and viet girls working there too. I don't know much about the scene here in LA, but can anyone tell me which bar she was talking about? Apparently the drink prices were fairly reasonable there so I got the impression that it wouldn't be too expensive, and if there were actual go go dancing going on, it might be a cool place to check out (if it actually exists).

Just read the Thai forum posts, and I think maybe she was talking about Golddiggers? I'm not sure. Anyone have any experiences there?I've been to Golddiggers and there nothing good about that place. The drinks are expensive and are weak. The girls won't talk to you unless you buy them a drink. The girls are ugly and cold. Don't waste your time and money.

Shark in OC
03-25-14, 18:40
As a person who frequented Korean bars since in his 20's, I'd say they suck.

The value per money ratio is downright terrible.

I wouldn't go any of them even if they pay me to be there.Are we talking Hostess Clubs or K-Bars in this thread?

As far as the K-Bars, a lot of Chinese girls go to the Korean Bar scene because they are far more fun than Chinese Bars in the Heights or in SGV.

This is especially so with regard the so-called "booking" clubs, including the famous one where Nick Cage met his K-girl. That place is filled with about 1/4 Chinese girls.

And yes, in order to get a table, you have to pay like $1500 or $2500 for a table, with two bottles of Crown Royal. And the girls hate that crap. Plus you have to pay the waiters to "book" a girl to come over to your table, and 9 times out of 10, they just come sit with you so you can buy them drinks (since they don't like the Crown Royal).

It's a strange, and expensive scene. Not my type of place.

And yes, the "buy me drinkie" hostess clubs are very bad. None of those girls will ever go home with a gringo.

-Shark-.

Hentai Man
03-25-14, 19:17
I've been to Golddiggers and there nothing good about that place. The drinks are expensive and are weak. The girls won't talk to you unless you buy them a drink. The girls are ugly and cold. Don't waste your time and money.Thanks for the advice bro. Just googled the place and it showed up in the LA Weekly as the best strip club of 2013. Guess it's more of a hipster spot rather than a place to get some cheap high mileage action? Any places with Thai hostesses that may be worth checking out? I'm starting to really get interested Thai girls.

Tdlr5
03-26-14, 22:12
Thanks for the advice bro. Just googled the place and it showed up in the LA Weekly as the best strip club of 2013. Guess it's more of a hipster spot rather than a place to get some cheap high mileage action? Any places with Thai hostesses that may be worth checking out? I'm starting to really get interested Thai girls.Been there. No charge for entrance. Girls dance in bikinis for tips and sit with you for drinks. No dances and they don't take top off. I disagree with below comment of girls being ugly. The time I went, I thought they were cute. But this is not the place to get anything going, purely drinking and watching. There are Latin girls there too.

Amptor
03-28-14, 08:17
Thanks for the advice bro. Just googled the place and it showed up in the LA Weekly as the best strip club of 2013. Guess it's more of a hipster spot rather than a place to get some cheap high mileage action? Any places with Thai hostesses that may be worth checking out? I'm starting to really get interested Thai girls.I think I know the prescription for your needs my friend. Cindy club. Thai hostess bar. Went there frequently a few years back. Money just seems to flow out of your pockets though. Definitely not as expensive as some of the K bars mentioned below. Basically pay a bit to get a table with a girl of your choosing. Some are pretty damn cute, but don't be fooled. These thai bitches are professionals at separating you from your hard earned $. But it's been, for the most part, worth it to me. Made out with some very cute girls. Fingered a coupled at the table. And took one, albeit a crazy one that none of the other girls liked, home to fuck. Please message me if you go and update me on the girls working there. I haven't had a chance to make it back out there.

FunTrust
03-30-14, 20:27
I think I know the prescription for your needs my friend. Cindy club. Thai hostess bar. Went there frequently a few years back. Money just seems to flow out of your pockets though. Definitely not as expensive as some of the K bars mentioned below. Basically pay a bit to get a table with a girl of your choosing. Some are pretty damn cute, but don't be fooled. These thai bitches are professionals at separating you from your hard earned $. But it's been, for the most part, worth it to me. Made out with some very cute girls. Fingered a coupled at the table. And took one, albeit a crazy one that none of the other girls liked, home to fuck. Please message me if you go and update me on the girls working there. I haven't had a chance to make it back out there.I would like to try any place where they have what used to be called bar girls. My problem is I could only see these in the daytime, I can't go out at night. If anyone know of a place for lunchtime action like this, let me know.

Funny, I go to AMP; s girls from HX and RB, BP and some private, strip clubs, but always looking form something new and different. O well...

Slideryyz
03-31-14, 03:48
I've been to Golddiggers and there nothing good about that place. The drinks are expensive and are weak. The girls won't talk to you unless you buy them a drink. The girls are ugly and cold. Don't waste your time and money.On Yelp, a few funny but truthful review of Gold Digger. I used to grab a brew or two on my way home from work to avoid traffic there for on and off for several years. Seen some looker Thai dancers now and then. One dancer told me bouncer there works there for more than thirty years or something.

Slideryyz
03-31-14, 03:57
I think I know the prescription for your needs my friend. Cindy club. Thai hostess bar. Went there frequently a few years back. Money just seems to flow out of your pockets though. Definitely not as expensive as some of the K bars mentioned below. Basically pay a bit to get a table with a girl of your choosing. Some are pretty damn cute, but don't be fooled. These thai bitches are professionals at separating you from your hard earned $. But it's been, for the most part, worth it to me. Made out with some very cute girls. Fingered a coupled at the table. And took one, albeit a crazy one that none of the other girls liked, home to fuck. Please message me if you go and update me on the girls working there. I haven't had a chance to make it back out there.I stopped by at Cindy's on one week night. I heard one of the hostess used to work at a Thai bar on Western and 7th way back (more than a decade ago) by the name of Cindy (I sat with her often when I in back then) opened up this bar. She wasn't in, tho.

Seen several good looking Thai gals but it takes at least a couple of visits and some dough to take them out.

Ddddan218
03-31-14, 09:42
Hey bro, I used to go there too.

The thing is, Cindy club is cheaper than Korean bars but still it's a money-swallowing black hole.

Basically those girls are there to be your drinking buddies, not giving you any sexual favors.

I think I know the prescription for your needs my friend. Cindy club. Thai hostess bar. Went there frequently a few years back. Money just seems to flow out of your pockets though. Definitely not as expensive as some of the K bars mentioned below. Basically pay a bit to get a table with a girl of your choosing. Some are pretty damn cute, but don't be fooled. These thai bitches are professionals at separating you from your hard earned $. But it's been, for the most part, worth it to me. Made out with some very cute girls. Fingered a coupled at the table. And took one, albeit a crazy one that none of the other girls liked, home to fuck. Please message me if you go and update me on the girls working there. I haven't had a chance to make it back out there.

Shark in OC
03-31-14, 10:53
Hey bro, I used to go there too.

The thing is, Cindy club is cheaper than Korean bars but still it's a money-swallowing black hole.

Basically those girls are there to be your drinking buddies, not giving you any sexual favors.This explains why I tried once and no longer go to these places. The girls just sit there, and they often don't make any conversation with you. This is either because they don't care, and just want you to buy drinks, or don't speak much english, or a combination of both. Maybe Korean guys have more luck, but us non-Korean speaking guys have the most boring time ever.

As far as drinking buddies, I have female and male buddies that offer a lot more conversation and fun.

-Shark-.

Ethos69
12-07-14, 00:29
This explains why I tried once and no longer go to these places. The girls just sit there, and they often don't make any conversation with you. This is either because they don't care, and just want you to buy drinks, or don't speak much english, or a combination of both. Maybe Korean guys have more luck, but us non-Korean speaking guys have the most boring time ever.

As far as drinking buddies, I have female and male buddies that offer a lot more conversation and fun.

-Shark-.Ask the mamasan that you wanted to be seated in the back with the double doors. Get beers for all the girls and yourself. And you just have to start joking around with your friends and slowly grope them. On my 2nd visit there one of my friends told the girls he was a professional gambler and I was the son of LG. LOL Well she asked me what I was doing after, but I told her I was busy.

Christophe1
12-07-14, 04:14

Thanks for any 411!I know, I know. There are hundreds of places in Koreatown to meet with a local K-girl. Since you asked for a place to grab a beer-- Go to OB Bear.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/ob-bear-los-angeles

Lots of drinking, Lots of all girl-full tables. The key here and at any place is to have your in. Once you got your in- You're in. Have a lighter handy and make lots of calls outside by the front door. It's a numbers game. Eventually one is going to be buzzed enough to want to engage with you the handsome mysterious stranger. Oddly enough, who is always by the front door with a lighter ready for a lady's smoke.

I honestly can't tell you how many lonely woman are out there looking for a (shrugs), Je ne sais pas / something?

Shark in OC
12-10-14, 14:28
I know, I know. There are hundreds of places in Koreatown to meet with a local K-girl. Since you asked for a place to grab a beer-- Go to OB Bear.

Lots of drinking, Lots of all girl-full tables. The key here and at any place is to have your in. Once you got your in- You're in. Have a lighter handy and make lots of calls outside by the front door. It's a numbers game. Eventually one is going to be buzzed enough to want to engage with you the handsome mysterious stranger. Oddly enough, who is always by the front door with a lighter ready for a lady's smoke.

I honestly can't tell you how many lonely woman are out there looking for a (shrugs), Je ne sais pas / something?I agree, and asian girls are as lonely as the next girl, especially the ones who were told by their conservative old-country parents not to sleep around, and now they are in late 20's or early 30's and no man.

Perhaps I need a wingman to show me the ropes. I have never had trouble getting hot asian girls. It has just always been by random meetings in office buildings or at starbucks. I have never been successful in a Koreatown bar.

-Shark-.

Christophe1
12-11-14, 03:44
I agree, and asian girls are as lonely as the next girl, especially the ones who were told by their conservative old-country parents not to sleep around, and now they are in late 20's or early 30's and no man.

Perhaps I need a wingman to show me the ropes. I have never had trouble getting hot asian girls. It has just always been by random meetings in office buildings or at starbucks. I have never been successful in a Koreatown bar.

-Shark-.WingWoman.

Not a stud. I just happen to know a couple Korean women that will meet up there for food and drinks. Almost guaranteed they'll bump into another friend. It wouldn't be appropriate for me to do more than look or go past small talk. Just observations from my somewhat long history in K-town.

One strange thing that seems to reoccur while on dates with lady friends, waitresses and sales clerks practically hit on me? It's like a wingwoman turns you into a chick magnet. I don't get it, but it's 100% magic. On my own, it's a much lower percentage of these strange incidences. Recently I was walking down the street and an SUV lowered the window, it was three women who were all smiling, waving and saying "HI. " I felt like such a piece of meat as they cat-called. Had I not been somewhat asking myself, WTH, I would of been up on that. It looked like a Latina MILF Mom and two 20 somethings. Maybe it was my shirt because later that day a 18 year old (looking) AA was hitting on me. Think she may had been a prostitute as she said I could find her later across the street. Ha ha. Good day.

One time I saw a guy I knew eating at Chan Dara with his date, a very professional hot Asian woman that was not his wife. Later that evening, I glanced over and saw him chatting with one of the nice looking Thai waitresses. Flash forward to near closing and the waitress is sitting with this guy and his date and they're all drinking. He's making a toast, they all laugh out in good cheer, Kampai wine glasses, and drink the red into their cheeks.

Chinese women from SGV like the Avalon at the K-town / Hollywood border. The stress of their jobs makes them want to Shake Shake, Shake it Off. If I'm not getting totally played, I'll be taking my new friend clubbing in the not too distant future, although she is not keen in being a number 2 or 3. I can't blame her.

Member #5005
12-13-14, 12:03
I know, I know. There are hundreds of places in Koreatown to meet with a local K-girl. Since you asked for a place to grab a beer-- Go to OB Bear.

I honestly can't tell you how many lonely woman are out there looking for a (shrugs), Je ne sais pas / something?OB Bear is definitely not a meet market.

Christophe1
12-15-14, 04:34
OB Bear is definitely not a meet market.Here's the question.

Anybody know of any Korean bars in Koreatown? ..., maybe meet a local k-girl, then be on my way.

Thanks for any 411!I'll talk to a few just to stay in practice. It's fun to talk with strangers, the prettier the better, even if it's just saying something about the weather and have a good night. And yes they can grope me.

Where is a good Koreatown meet market?

What is a good Korean style norae-bang that a non-Korean could get easy access, or at least be welcomed?

Christophe1
03-15-15, 13:36
OB Bear is definitely not a meet market.Au contraire mon frere. Stopped by last night for a pick up. Walked up and noticed an Asian woman seated outside the door. We exchanged smiles as I walked by, entered and went to the prettier of the two bartenders then proceeded to make her life go from humdrum to awesome in seconds flat, as I batted my lashes and smiled. The food wasn't ready, so I went back out.

"HelloOo baby. " She says, "can I use your phone? " This woman has been drinking because her boyfriend broke up with her. He won't answer her calls, or any I guess, and she is drinking away her sorrows. I tell her how my number was BLOCKED. I ask her if she needs a ride home? "Yes. "

Picked up my food, and we talked and walked to the car. She's Eskimo.

Like from Alaska?

"Yes. Where you going? Can I go home with you?" She's about a 7 face with an average body. No. I already had better plans.

"Ok. Take me to Bonnie Brae. "

Bonnie Brae and where?

"Bonnie Brae and James Wood. "

We're almost there as I tell her to be careful, since I heard there where some unsavory characters around there.

"Don't worry, my friend lives there. "

This is where the story gets a little weird, "Can I get 5 dollars?"

No.

"See that guy," she points to a near homeless person, "He owes me something. Drop me off at the next corner. You can get prostitutes around here. " She slurred and looked at me with desperation. " I wouldn't do that. Let me out here. "

She says her name and gives me a hug. "Good looking out. "

Ddddan218
03-15-15, 16:04
Night clubs in or around Korean town.

Many of them go there to get laid. .

JParkLa
03-16-15, 17:12
Wow. You have lady luck on your side. All the Asians like you.

Au contraire mon frere. Stopped by last night for a pick up. Walked up and noticed an Asian woman seated outside the door. We exchanged smiles as I walked by, entered and went to the prettier of the two bartenders then proceeded to make her life go from humdrum to awesome in seconds flat, as I batted my lashes and smiled. The food wasn't ready, so I went back out.

"HelloOo baby. " She says, "can I use your phone? " This woman has been drinking because her boyfriend broke up with her. He won't answer her calls, or any I guess, and she is drinking away her sorrows. I tell her how my number was BLOCKED. I ask her if she needs a ride home? "

Like from Alaska?

"Yes. Where you going? Can I go home with you?" She's about a 7 face with an average body. No. I already had better plans.

Bonnie Brae and where?

We're almost there as I tell her to be careful, since I heard there where some unsavory characters around there.

No.

"See that guy," she points to a near homeless person, "He owes me something. Drop me off at the next corner. You can get prostitutes around here. " She slurred and looked at me with desperation. " I wouldn't do that. Let me out here. "

She says her name and gives me a hug. "Good looking out. "

Tipisil
03-18-15, 11:22
Au contraire mon frere. Stopped by last night for a pick up. Walked up and noticed an Asian woman seated outside the door. We exchanged smiles as I walked by, entered and went to the prettier of the two bartenders then proceeded to make her life go from humdrum to awesome in seconds flat, as I batted my lashes and smiled. The food wasn't ready, so I went back out.

"HelloOo baby. " She says, "can I use your phone? " This woman has been drinking because her boyfriend broke up with her. He won't answer her calls, or any I guess, and she is drinking away her sorrows. I tell her how my number was BLOCKED. I ask her if she needs a ride home? "Yes. "

Like from Alaska?

Bonnie Brae and where?

No.

She says her name and gives me a hug. "Good looking out. "I should head there. I would have also taken her home with me or at least driven around some more.

Slideryyz
03-30-15, 02:25
Anyone been Cindy's at Beverly and Normandie in LA lately? I stopped by last late Friday night for a brew and it was dead inside with few guys drinking and singing Karaoke. Parking lot was closed with fence around it. I saw some tall Korean woman in tight black dress coming out of the back room. (clouda been more women in back room)I wonder what the system is there. When I stopped by approximately eight month ago or so, there were at least ten Thai gals sitting by the bar waiting to sit with customers looking fine. Now it's all changed.

Used to frequent when it was on Western ave and 7th years ago. Used to sit with Thai gals drinking cheap soda but my hands were everywhere. A couple of blocks down, there was an another Korean club with men and women dancing. I asked security guard what type of club and he told me, "slam dunk"place. Didn't see any attractive women there. Tho.

The Camel
03-30-15, 17:41
Anyone been Cindy's at Beverly and Normandie in LA lately? I stopped by last late Friday night for a brew and it was dead inside with few guys drinking and singing Karaoke. Parking lot was closed with fence around it. I saw some tall Korean woman in tight black dress coming out of the back room. (clouda been more women in back room)I wonder what the system is there. When I stopped by approximately eight month ago or so, there were at least ten Thai gals sitting by the bar waiting to sit with customers looking fine. Now it's all changed.

Used to frequent when it was on Western ave and 7th years ago. Used to sit with Thai gals drinking cheap soda but my hands were everywhere. A couple of blocks down, there was an another Korean club with men and women dancing. I asked security guard what type of club and he told me, "slam dunk"place. Didn't see any attractive women there. Tho.I haven't checked it out for a couple of years but I doubt if anything has really changed there. I'm thinking that the number of girls available any given night is highly variable and you could go back in 3 weeks and find a large number of hostesses. As you've indicated, it really isn't a Korean bar. They'll let any asian girl work no matter if she's Thai, Chinese, Korean, et al. My experience is like yours, more Thai than anything else. I assume the "private booths" are still there. Saloon doors block off a wide open view into the booths but anybody over around 5'7' can see down into the booth when they walk by. I've never gone into the booths, but a Chinese friend who gets VIP treatment there tells me the action is generally pretty tame but with some of the girls or the right offer, arrangements can be made for another time and place. Otherwise, when I have gone in the past the prices to spend private time with a hostess in the booths was roughly the same as the downtown hostess bars. I've lost track of the current going rate but it used to be about $22-26 per hour and the girls expect a tip commensurate with the house fee. Overall, MUCH cheaper than the asian hostess clubs in the SGV.

JParkLa
03-30-15, 20:08
I stopped by a few months ago and from what I remember it was different. At that time there weren't girls sitting by the bar. The new format was that you could get a girl in the booth for $200.00 for 2 hours and probably have to pay the booth and drinks as well. It use to be like $35 an hour for the booth and tip the girl $50.00 per hour plus your drinks. Cindy's was pretty cool since I did get to roam around and if lucky, hook up with one of them. If it is the new setup, I suggest you not go, but you never know, business could be so slow that they went back to the old format. Just my 2 cents.

Used to frequent when it was on Western ave and 7th years ago. Used to sit with Thai gals drinking cheap soda but my hands were everywhere. A couple of blocks down, there was an another Korean club with men and women dancing. I asked security guard what type of club and he told me, "slam dunk"place. Didn't see any attractive women there. Tho.

Ddddan218
03-30-15, 20:55
I am familiar with Cindy.

My buddy is a friend of Cindy's owner so when I went there with him, we would get some special treatment (such as free side dishes for alcoholic beverages, etc.).

Yes, 80% of chicks there are Thai.

And the owner is Thai as well.

I don't know about 22-26 dollars per hour private booth, though.

I used to tip 50 dollars per hour (3 4 years ago) and I thought that was the set price?

Are you sure it is 22-26 dollars now?

If so, then the price of private booth got much lower, I guess.

I haven't been there for few years because I dated a friend of the owner (not escorting, but a real date) and it didn't work out.

So to avoid awkwardness, I have been avoiding Cindy club for few years.

But there is no sexual action in private booth.

Just some rubbing here and there but that's it.

The wildest experience was this Asian chick with huge fake boobs were pulled out her boobs in the booth and literally shove it down to my mouth while nobody was around.

But that was it and nothing more.

I got her phone number and we had a lunch few days later but seeing her in the broad daylight made me realized that she's at least 20 years older than what she looked in the dark lightning of Cindy.

So after the lunch date, I did not follow through because she looked just too old for me.

I haven't checked it out for a couple of years but I doubt if anything has really changed there. I'm thinking that the number of girls available any given night is highly variable and you could go back in 3 weeks and find a large number of hostesses. As you've indicated, it really isn't a Korean bar. They'll let any asian girl work no matter if she's Thai, Chinese, Korean, et al. My experience is like yours, more Thai than anything else. I assume the "private booths" are still there. Saloon doors block off a wide open view into the booths but anybody over around 5'7' can see down into the booth when they walk by. I've never gone into the booths, but a Chinese friend who gets VIP treatment there tells me the action is generally pretty tame but with some of the girls or the right offer, arrangements can be made for another time and place. Otherwise, when I have gone in the past the prices to spend private time with a hostess in the booths was roughly the same as the downtown hostess bars. I've lost track of the current going rate but it used to be about $22-26 per hour and the girls expect a tip commensurate with the house fee. Overall, MUCH cheaper than the asian hostess clubs in the SGV.

The Camel
03-30-15, 22:04

My buddy is a friend of Cindy's owner so when I went there with him, we would get some special treatment (such as free side dishes for alcoholic beverages, etc.).

I used to tip 50 dollars per hour (3 4 years ago) and I thought that was the set price?

I haven't been there for few years because I dated a friend of the owner (not escorting, but a real date) and it didn't work out.

The wildest experience was this Asian chick with huge fake boobs were pulled out her boobs in the booth and literally shove it down to my mouth while nobody was around.

I got her phone number and we had a lunch few days later but seeing her in the broad daylight made me realized that she's at least 20 years older than what she looked in the dark lightning of Cindy.

So after the lunch date, I did not follow through because she looked just too old for me.I don't know the exact rate per minute in the booth. I commented that I recall it being commensurate with the rate charged in downtown clubs such as Club Fantasy which is mostly latinas and eastern euro girls. A few years ago the CF rate was approximately $22-26 per hour but is no doubt higher now. My friend who got the VIP treatment said that he tipped the same as the bill, thus he'd be out of pocket around $50 total each hour tip included, plus drinks. He has deep pockets though so if he hooks up with a girl he really likes he won't hesitate to spill a much larger tip to pad his future with the girl.

Ddddan218
03-31-15, 00:36
I have never been to Club Fantasy but $50 total each hour tip included sounds not bad to me.

So, is it easy to score over there?

I mean what is like a possibility of fucking a chick of Club Fantasy?

Are those girls willing to meet customers outside the club to fuck and if so, how much do they charge on average?

I don't know the exact rate per minute in the booth. I commented that I recall it being commensurate with the rate charged in downtown clubs such as Club Fantasy which is mostly latinas and eastern euro girls. A few years ago the CF rate was approximately $22-26 per hour but is no doubt higher now. My friend who got the VIP treatment said that he tipped the same as the bill, thus he'd be out of pocket around $50 total each hour tip included, plus drinks. He has deep pockets though so if he hooks up with a girl he really likes he won't hesitate to spill a much larger tip to pad his future with the girl.

The Camel
03-31-15, 01:39
I have never been to Club Fantasy but $50 total each hour tip included sounds not bad to me.

So, is it easy to score over there?

I mean what is like a possibility of fucking a chick of Club Fantasy?

Are those girls willing to meet customers outside the club to fuck and if so, how much do they charge on average?No scoring going on these days in CF. Think of it as an awkward Junior High School Social attended by adults. I had a few experiences there many years ago but never got into it and way removed from it now except I follow what's being said on the blogs. The club had periods of high tolerance and loose security in the past but is locked down pretty tight these days. Intimacies between hostess and customer are mostly kid stuff for devoted mongers, but maybe exciting for guys who rarely have the privilege to be up close in an intimate posture with a hot doll. Close slow dancing and some mild manual exploration in very public sitting areas. Maybe a handy on occasions or from a few rogue hostesses, particularly on cold winter nights when heavy outerwear makes for passable cover. In the "olden days" HJs were pretty standard and climbing the service scale wasn't out of the question. I assume numbers are still available when the feeling is right because where are they not available? That's something the club can't control but still has to be executed with extreme discretion.

If you do get past 1st base with a girl the tip will be higher and often negotiated, but when I was stepping in now and then in the golden past, it was still damn cheap. That was the point as the plethora of hostess clubs downtown in those days were competing for Strip Club customers who were pissed off about lap dance prices headed out of earth's atmosphere. No nudity in the clubs so the point was to provide something like an extended lap dance and female company for a much lower price than the strip joints.

Read the Downtown LA Hostess Club thread and check out 10 Free's authoritative FAQ that you can Google if you want precise detail and current day eyewitness testimony.

Slideryyz
03-31-15, 03:24

So after the lunch date, I did not follow through because she looked just too old for me.I used to frequent Cindy's (it wasn't even called Cindy's back then) when it was at Western and 7th way back in early 90's. I sat with two Thai gals named Cindy bunch of times and had good times. I stopped going there after while but one of Cindy called me now and then mentioning of the new place called Cindy's (present Cindy's) Owner used to work at old place on Western back in early 90's? Annie (Thai) was the manager back then. I wouldn't doubt they charge $200 an hour with Korean woman in the booth now, tho. But for $200 plus, I'd rather see KGals offer GFE off CV site. I wondered what goes on inside the booth of Cindy's and if anything worth paying, I wanted to try. As for Club Fantasy, security is tighter now and less activity on the couch. Latinas and East European gals (Russian?) offer less.

UNameIt
02-11-16, 17:06
I'm a CV KGal vet. Any members need info, just PM me.Hey, thanks. I have called many numbers, sent e mails and texts to CV and never get a response. What am I missing?

UNameIt
02-11-16, 17:12
Yes the bookers are Korean as well. The CV k-girls are a great experience, they cost a little more, but the overall experience is better. You get a more discreet location which is more clean and comfortable than an AMP. The girls will take a shower with you including rim and BBBJ with CIM. After you take the edge off, you can get more comfortable and do what you like. Everything else is covered and greek is not available. The previous posting are accurate, most of the girls are probably late 20's or early 30's and usually have boob jobs. They girls will usually work hard to make you happy. The donation is always given at the end with no mention of it at all. The cost is $$.5, more expensive, but IMHO worth it.

As for the younger girls being only for Asian clients in the bars, etc, that is true. The girls on CV are recycled and are willing to see American men because they are too old for Korean men. It's a weird cultural thing, but a Korean woman can be a prostitute and still be somewhat respectable, but if she is has sex with non Koreans, then she is considered undesirable. Just my 2 cents. Hit me up if you want a contact # for a booker.Thanks Funboy2007, I am in need of help getting thru to the Kgirls on CV. Can you send me some information? Thanks, unameit.

Hahasupz
02-12-16, 01:21
Hey, thanks. I have called many numbers, sent e mails and texts to CV and never get a response. What am I missing?Most of the bookers on CV require you to have 2 recent references. If you don't text them with the info they need, most won't reply. Some are willing to work with you to get verified using your work info and some are not. I've been in the kgirl scene for quite a while as well and can help anyone that has questions, just send a pm. I used to book for one of the kgirls on CV and all of the bookers on there help each other out when it comes to verifying someone.

Hahasupz
02-12-16, 01:34
Hey, thanks. I have called many numbers, sent e mails and texts to CV and never get a response. What am I missing?Most if not all the bookers on CV require you to have 2 recent references from other girls you've seen on CV. That's what makes it tricky. You'll have to find someone that is willing to see you by work verification and once you get a reference, it'll start getting easier. I've been in the kgirl scene for quite a while and was a booker for one of the girls. Message me if you have any questions.

Stegram
02-12-16, 14:20
all of the bookers on there help each other out when it comes to verifying someone.This is false. Some bookers work together while others do not. As a former booker, you should be aware of this.

Hahasupz
02-12-16, 16:38
This is false. Some bookers work together while others do not. As a former booker, you should be aware of this.Every booker for a CV kgirl that I've contacted has helped me out when it came to verifying someone and I did the same for them when they needed it.

Stegram
02-12-16, 20:53
Every booker for a CV kgirl that I've contacted has helped me out when it came to verifying someone and I did the same for them when they needed it.Your statement was that all of the bookers help each other out, not that they have helped you.

It is misinformation that will lead newbs to think that once they've cleared their first booker, the entire scene is opened up to them.

It's a complicated network of trust, mistrust, friends and rivals that changes often.

The only thing that is probable is that once you've seen your first girl and treated her well, the others in that booker's roster should be opened up.

WhoreMaster 91
08-04-17, 05:18
Guys any info on Korean clubs? Non korean allowed??

WhoreMaster 91
08-06-17, 01:44
Any info on korean bars like round bar on 3rd street? Theres a club next to it 2 looks Korean only?? More info?

Slideryyz
08-20-17, 05:48
Guys any info on Korean clubs? Non korean allowed??I'm not Korean but Korean only clubs have more fun. Take Korean friend and they take non Korean guys.

WhoreMaster 91
08-31-17, 04:00
I'm not Korean but Korean only clubs have more fun. Take Korean friend and they take non Korean guys.I don't have korean friends, there are a bunch in Ktown.

WhoreMaster 91
10-01-17, 06:29
,ore info there are alot of korean clubs.

Ddddd21
10-01-17, 16:13
,ore info there are alot of korean clubs.I actually work at a korean bar and theres not much action.

Livinitup
10-02-17, 01:58
I actually work at a korean bar and theres not much action.Reminds of the scene in the film Casablanca. Watch the way the policeman pockets the winnings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjbPi00k_ME

Slideryyz
10-02-17, 03:14
I actually work at a korean bar and theres not much action.Cindy's on Beverly and Normandie closed down quite sometime ago. Used to be Thai owned but I saw some fine looking tall Korean woman coming out of private booth one time. Wondered what went on in there.

WhoreMaster 91
10-02-17, 05:11
Cindy's on Beverly and Normandie closed down quite sometime ago. Used to be Thai owned but I saw some fine looking tall Korean woman coming out of private booth one time. Wondered what went on in there.There are several clubs on 3rd and catalina with no info!

WhoreMaster 91
10-02-17, 05:14
I actually work at a korean bar and theres not much action.There is one in 1st and westmoreland looks like a club or I don't know has no name.

Slideryyz
10-03-17, 02:57
There are several clubs on 3rd and catalina with no info!There can be tons of Korean bars in the area. Within radius of five to miles. Once I asked security guard at a bar two blocks from Cindy's and he told me some guys hit grand slam home run in there. LOL I took a quick look inside and men and women were dancing. Coulda been a pick up club.

WhoreMaster 91
10-03-17, 04:04
There can be tons of Korean bars in the area. Within radius of five to miles. Once I asked security guard at a bar two blocks from Cindy's and he told me some guys hit grand slam home run in there. LOL I took a quick look inside and men and women were dancing. Coulda been a pick up club.I seen Hot korean girls going into this place! Its a club or kareoke? NO INFO!

Slideryyz
10-04-17, 04:37
I seen Hot korean girls going into this place! Its a club or kareoke? NO INFO!Looked like a club to me. Another pub? On Kingsley and Beverly cross the street from 7-11 with hot young Korean girls walking in and out. I'm not Korean but like to venture out these pales if I get a chance.

Bigdan
10-04-17, 11:43
There can be tons of Korean bars in the area. Within radius of five to miles. Once I asked security guard at a bar two blocks from Cindy's and he told me some guys hit grand slam home run in there. LOL I took a quick look inside and men and women were dancing. Coulda been a pick up club.The Cindy club is an Thai Karaoke bar. It is an Asian place, but not a Korean bar.

I know a lot of Korean bars, so if any Senior members need information, go ahead and pm me.

Slideryyz
10-04-17, 17:31
The Cindy club is an Thai Karaoke bar. It is an Asian place, but not a Korean bar.

I know a lot of Korean bars, so if any Senior members need information, go ahead and pm me.Yup, Cindy's closed down quite sometime ago. Owner was Thai but towards the closing, Korean was managing it.

WhoreMaster 91
10-05-17, 04:34
The Cindy club is an Thai Karaoke bar. It is an Asian place, but not a Korean bar.

I know a lot of Korean bars, so if any Senior members need information, go ahead and pm me.Please give us info.

Slideryyz
10-08-17, 00:54
Please give us info.Me too. I heard Korean bars are expensive. Girls sit next to you pour drinks, light up cigarets, but no action. Total damage would be $500 per (prolly two hours or so) visit or something. Maybe more. Korean girl (civvy) I dated back then told me.

WhoreMaster 91
10-08-17, 06:51
Me too. I heard Korean bars are expensive. Girls sit next to you pour drinks, light up cigarets, but no action. Total damage would be $500 per (prolly two hours or so) visit or something. Maybe more. Korean girl (civvy) I dated back then told me.Can you fuck in this clubs? Would be great.

Slideryyz
10-09-17, 04:35
Can you fuck in this clubs? Would be great.Wouldn't know. Never been to one.

Bigdan
10-09-17, 16:16
Me too. I heard Korean bars are expensive. Girls sit next to you pour drinks, light up cigarets, but no action. Total damage would be $500 per (prolly two hours or so) visit or something. Maybe more. Korean girl (civvy) I dated back then told me.Not, much to explain.

Just like you said. Average $500.00.

It could be more expensive or it could be cheaper.

Extra is expect to you, you can try to offer them money or you can just sweet talk them.

Livinitup
10-10-17, 01:34
Momo is a Korean bar that was on Crenshaw blvd. South of HenryVIII's strip club. It was a dive, dimly lit but the watered-down drinks were reasonable. The way it worked was that the girls were not officially working for the bar but got kickbacks from the bar for the drinks they could talk the guys into buying. It was very low end Korean bar and I was surprised to see how long they stayed in business. The girls that made really good money from dating the customers off-premisses paid money to the bar and everyone was happy.

Livinitup
10-10-17, 01:52
Another long-gone Korean bar on Crenshaw south of King HenryVIII, was a high-end place that's name escapes me right now. It was a huge place with a stage, dance floor and apartments.

The action was at the bar, and the way it worked that you would send a lot of money buying drinks and tipping the female bar tenders. If you spent enough money you could tell the bar tender the type of girl you were looking for and she would hook you up. That's where the apartments on the premisses came into play.

WhoreMaster 91
10-10-17, 04:15
Not, much to explain.

Just like you said. Average $500.00.

It could be more expensive or it could be cheaper.

Extra is expect to you, you can try to offer them money or you can just sweet talk them.What if you are not korean and walk in alone?

WhoreMaster 91
10-10-17, 04:16
Another long-gone Korean bar on Crenshaw south of King HenryVIII, was a high-end place that's name escapes me right now. It was a huge place with a stage, dance floor and apartments.

The action was at the bar, and the way it worked that you would send a lot of money buying drinks and tipping the female bar tenders. If you spent enough money you could tell the bar tender the type of girl you were looking for and she would hook you up. That's where the apartments on the premisses came into play.There must be some of that type in koreatown?

Slideryyz
10-15-17, 04:00
Momo is a Korean bar that was on Crenshaw blvd. South of HenryVIII's strip club. It was a dive, dimly lit but the watered-down drinks were reasonable. The way it worked was that the girls were not officially working for the bar but got kickbacks from the bar for the drinks they could talk the guys into buying. It was very low end Korean bar and I was surprised to see how long they stayed in business. The girls that made really good money from dating the customers off-premisses paid money to the bar and everyone was happy.I didn't realize that place had some action. Shoulda known and stopped by at least once. Looked bit shady from outside in the part of not so good neighbor. Yup, it closed down now.

WhoreMaster 91
10-16-17, 03:26
I didn't realize that place had some action. Shoulda known and stopped by at least once. Looked bit shady from outside in the part of not so good neighbor. Yup, it closed down now.We don't care about some club that doesn't exist anymore.

WhoreMaster 91
10-16-17, 03:31
Next door to rounds bar there is a door with no knob and on top has some Korean words and says milmull looks like a club or bar? Who the fuck knows?

Slideryyz
10-17-17, 02:17

The action was at the bar, and the way it worked that you would send a lot of money buying drinks and tipping the female bar tenders. If you spent enough money you could tell the bar tender the type of girl you were looking for and she would hook you up. That's where the apartments on the premisses came into play.There is got to be few more bars with actions in the area. Please let us informed. If it's for seniors only, it's cool. Seem like quite few "Leechers" around.

SaltyDog
10-18-17, 18:59
We don't care about some club that doesn't exist anymore.He's letting you know so you don't go there "So we do care!

Slideryyz
10-19-17, 05:13
He's letting you know so you don't go there "So we do care!Yes, we do care. That's how we update info. Checked few of his posts just for the hell of it and only asking for details, no contribution.

WhoreMaster 91
11-01-17, 05:06
I've heard perhaps some action there?

GorSand
11-01-17, 19:50
I've heard perhaps some action there?Most Korean karaoke (noraebang) places call in girls ("doumi") to socialize with customers an hour at a time. You pay them a tip when they leave. Usually they will leave after 1 hour and a new set of girls comes in, or some can stay for 2 hours but almost always they leave after 2 hours to go to another room. You can always ask for a different girl at any time.

Most places have no action, just flirting, some touching (where depends on the girl), etc. The girl is there to provide company, make sure your drinks are full, sing with you, those kinds of things. I hear there are some places where more occurs, but I don't have any specific info about them. I think these places are really a crapshoot, and you should go to these places without expectations other than having food, alcohol, music, hot (again that depends where you are) female company, and fat bills at the end. Any places that get "known" for something more than that usually end up getting closed down. If any action is occurring, it is happening OTC.

Member #5671
11-03-17, 02:08
That sounds like a hostess club but karaoke a little different.

I have heard some of these places with non asian chicks working there. I hear you can score a handjob if you are lucky.

WhoreMaster 91
11-03-17, 04:34
That sounds like a hostess club but karaoke a little different.

I have heard some of these places with non asian chicks working there. I hear you can score a handjob if you are lucky.I wonder whick kareoke clubs?

Slideryyz
11-06-17, 03:34
Most Korean karaoke (noraebang) places call in girls ("doumi") to socialize with customers an hour at a time. You pay them a tip when they leave. Usually they will leave after 1 hour and a new set of girls comes in, or some can stay for 2 hours but almost always they leave after 2 hours to go to another room. You can always ask for a different girl at any time.

Most places have no action, just flirting, some touching (where depends on the girl), etc. The girl is there to provide company, make sure your drinks are full, sing with you, those kinds of things. I hear there are some places where more occurs, but I don't have any specific info about them. I think these places are really a crapshoot, and you should go to these places without expectations other than having food, alcohol, music, hot (again that depends where you are) female company, and fat bills at the end. Any places that get "known" for something more than that usually end up getting closed down. If any action is occurring, it is happening OTC.Yup, it sounds pretty much like hostess clubs. And keyword, fat bill is mentioned. I hardly heard of Korean hostess clubs with actions. I wouldn't doubt it if some exist with prolly Korean only exclusive membership.

GorSand
11-06-17, 17:03
Yup, it sounds pretty much like hostess clubs. And keyword, fat bill is mentioned. I hardly heard of Korean hostess clubs with actions. I wouldn't doubt it if some exist with prolly Korean only exclusive membership.- with the difference being that karaoke is cheaper and, in reply to another post, some karaoke places will have girls with different ethnicities. It is fun and a change of pace from the usual. I also think the Korean hostess clubs are tough to get into unless you speak Korean or go with someone who does and / or is a regular.

Slideryyz
11-08-17, 05:13
- with the difference being that karaoke is cheaper and, in reply to another post, some karaoke places will have girls with different ethnicities. It is fun and a change of pace from the usual. I also think the Korean hostess clubs are tough to get into unless you speak Korean or go with someone who does and / or is a regular.Singing Karaoke drinking is fun with the girls. I assume hostess at clubs are hotter than girls in other biz even without any action.

Member #5671
11-11-17, 23:19
Ran across an article on underground hostess clubs. Do they exist?

HapaBoy86
11-12-17, 01:28
Ran across an article on underground hostess clubs. Do they exist?There are secret clubs, underground bars open later than supposed to or working houses available to "korean speaking" only and you have tp be Korean to enter most. Unless, yu've been vetted by the bar, house or club if non-korean.

I know that many do not welcome AA due to a few being robbed in the past.

WhoreMaster 91
11-23-17, 06:30
Do they exist??

HapaBoy86
11-23-17, 23:28
Do they exist??There used to be a very popular one in Torrance but I believe it closed down. There was also one in Jtown many years ago and same thing closed.

I'm sure there are but you really need to speak and read Japanese. Cause there are a some publications that are only in Japanese.

Just like ktwon. If you know where to look and can read and understand korean. You can obtain "anything" in Ktown LA.

WhoreMaster 91
11-24-17, 05:31
There used to be a very popular one in Torrance but I believe it closed down. There was also one in Jtown many years ago and same thing closed.

I'm sure there are but you really need to speak and read Japanese. Cause there are a some publications that are only in Japanese.

Just like ktwon. If you know where to look and can read and understand korean. You can obtain "anything" in Ktown LA.Is there FS for korean men in k town?? Because no one has seem to find a place in ktown for FS.

Slideryyz
12-01-17, 07:21
Is there FS for korean men in k town?? Because no one has seem to find a place in ktown for FS.Suppose not. Couple of guys already posted info of Korean bars. I suggest you do some reading.

Livinitup
12-03-17, 15:51
Suppose not. Couple of guys already posted info of Korean bars. I suggest you do some reading.Amen my brother! I'm all about sharing but why bother with wana-be players living in their moma's basements.

Sometimes I feel we are being asked constant questions by people who "do not get out much", but they live their lives vicariously through others. Have you noticed that almost every post is end with a question mark?

And never a post sharing one bit of information.

Keep on livinivinup my friend.

Slideryyz
12-07-17, 06:14
Amen my brother! I'm all about sharing but why bother with wana-be players living in their moma's basements.

Sometimes I feel we are being asked constant questions by people who "do not get out much", but they live their lives vicariously through others. Have you noticed that almost every post is end with a question mark?

And never a post sharing one bit of information.

Keep on livinivinup my friend.I did notice after responding to posts with? Marks which already been answered couple of times. LOL.

I agree. Most of posts of question are recurring and going back few pages of thread (s), info are there. Not only on this thread but on other threads as well.

WhoreMaster 91
06-14-19, 06:10
There are secret clubs, underground bars open later than supposed to or working houses available to "korean speaking" only and you have tp be Korean to enter most. Unless, yu've been vetted by the bar, house or club if non-korean.

I know that many do not welcome AA due to a few being robbed in the past.Like Basic club on 8th street?

Slideryyz
06-20-19, 04:56
Like Basic club on 8th street?TOFTT and report back.

WhoreMaster 91
06-21-19, 05:56
TOFTT and report back.I would if I was Korean.

Rewsna
08-11-19, 02:26
Like Basic club on 8th street?Haha Basic was closed down, but last week, they were letting in Koreans after 2 am. They gave us alcohol (soju) in styrofoam cups just in case the cops came lolol There were no girls though.

They're still officially closed so don't know what the hours are.

WhoreMaster 91
08-11-19, 12:40
Haha Basic was closed down, but last week, they were letting in Koreans after 2 am. They gave us alcohol (soju) in styrofoam cups just in case the cops came lolol There were no girls though.

They're still officially closed so don't know what the hours are.How come no girls? LOL Which Korean bar club would you recommend? Are there any girls in Round bar its on 3rd street Woukd also like to try Palmtree karaoke on olympic blvd.

WhoreMaster 91
08-14-19, 07:12
I bet some of the K girl ****** guys on that thread talk about so much work in some of the Room salons / Bars / Clubs in Korea-town.

GorSand
08-14-19, 15:44
I bet some of the K girl ****** guys on that thread talk about so much work in some of the Room salons / Bars / Clubs in Korea-town.If so I haven't seen them.

WhoreMaster 91
08-17-19, 07:10
If so I haven't seen them.What places have you gone?

Shark in OC
08-17-19, 22:12
I bet some of the K girl ****** guys on that thread talk about so much work in some of the Room salons / Bars / Clubs in Korea-town.The girls working the bars generally don't hook, and those that do, charge high prices. It's a matter of regression.

The girls that work the Korean bars think themselves above straight hooking, and generally would charge high rates, $1500 or more for personal service outside the bar, and try to hook guys into making them a kept woman for a monthly fee or paying their entire rent and bills.

On the other hand, the Korean girls on the internet don't want to have to work in bars all night to make money. For the ones who have gained independence from their "travel agents", they would rather hit up 2 or 3 clients for $250 or $350 each and be done for the day. For the fresh ones from Korea, they can't work the bars because they are under the gun to payoff the fee they paid to their "travel agent" or pimp. Many times, the money they owe can be $15,000 -$25,000 before they can go independent.

Thus, it is rare for the bar girls and the pimped out girls to overlap. Never seen it.

Livinitup
08-18-19, 17:30
I would like to nominate WhoreMater91 as the the new moderator for this forum. B Malabu is long gone and WhoreMaster91 asks the most pertinent question and so keeps this forum alive.

Is there a second? Does he want to do it? If I make him the admin of this thread he can delete posts where guys are being a dick but he can no longer quote and comment posts.

A2

HapaBoy86
08-18-19, 20:33
I would like to nominate WhoreMater91 as the the new moderator for this forum. B Malabu is long gone and WhoreMaster91 asks the most pertinent question and so keeps this forum alive.

Is there a second? Does he want to do it? If I make him the admin of this thread he can delete posts where guys are being a dick but he can no longer quote and comment posts.

A2My suggestion.

Let the Admin mods moderate this thread.

GorSand
08-20-19, 05:25
What places have you gone?I frequent room salons more than I should LOL.

WhoreMaster 91
08-20-19, 07:31
I frequent room salons more than I should LOL.Anybody been to D DAY its on western between melrose and Beverly??

GorSand
08-20-19, 14:36
Anybody been to D DAY its on western between melrose and Beverly??The new name is 101 and it is OK.

WhoreMaster 91
08-21-19, 07:01
The new name is 101 and it is OK.Hot K girls? Saw 2 hot ones smoking outside once.

GorSand
08-21-19, 15:53
Hot K girls? Saw 2 hot ones smoking outside once.All these places have hot girls but in varying proportions. I would say 101 has a smaller hot girl ratio than others.

WhoreMaster 91
08-22-19, 07:31
All these places have hot girls but in varying proportions. I would say 101 has a smaller hot girl ratio than others.Which one would you recommend?

NewLit
08-22-19, 14:53
For the fresh ones from Korea, they can't work the bars because they are under the gun to payoff the fee they paid to their "travel agent" or pimp. Many times, the money they owe can be $15,000 -$25,000 before they can go independent.So basically all girls at the various Korean providers (Palace, EUKGirl, etc.) work there to pay their fees to the travel agent? Is this a fair agreement, or are they locked in the apartments until they pay the whole fee?

Shark in OC
08-24-19, 16:42
So basically all girls at the various Korean providers (Palace, EUKGirl, etc.) work there to pay their fees to the travel agent? Is this a fair agreement, or are they locked in the apartments until they pay the whole fee?This is why ICE, FBI, and other organizations view the girls they hold as victims of sex trafficking. They are often granted bail on a T-visa to testify against the agencies / pimps. Many of them are told by their lawyers to testify that they were tricked into thinking they were paying for set-up with school, and a regular job (although obviously a student or visitor's visa does not normally give permission to work). They testify that they ended up being captive (not literally, but financially), as they have no other means for rent food, or even a ticket back home once they find out what is going on.

Likely 9/10 times they know exactly what is going on from the start. But a good lawyer gives that story.

WhoreMaster 91
08-26-19, 06:56
This is why ICE, FBI, and other organizations view the girls they hold as victims of sex trafficking. They are often granted bail on a T-visa to testify against the agencies / pimps. Many of them are told by their lawyers to testify that they were tricked into thinking they were paying for set-up with school, and a regular job (although obviously a student or visitor's visa does not normally give permission to work). They testify that they ended up being captive (not literally, but financially), as they have no other means for rent food, or even a ticket back home once they find out what is going on.

Likely 9/10 times they know exactly what is going on from the start. But a good lawyer gives that story.How about K AMP girls?

GorSand
08-27-19, 16:07
Which one would you recommend?I have my favorites but they are always changing because these places change a lot. Plus you need to have a connection or go with someone who does. Are you asking because you want to try one?

WhoreMaster 91
08-28-19, 07:26
I have my favorites but they are always changing because these places change a lot. Plus you need to have a connection or go with someone who does. Are you asking because you want to try one?Yes, are only Korean Men allowed?

BobLove
08-28-19, 14:27
Yes, are only Korean Men allowed?Korean speaking men only. Otherwise you are just going to stare at the girl and make hand gestures for hours?

HiKeke
09-02-19, 09:56
So basically all girls at the various Korean providers (Palace, EUKGirl, etc.) work there to pay their fees to the travel agent? Is this a fair agreement, or are they locked in the apartments until they pay the whole fee?No, this is not true in almost 99% of cases with kgirls. I know for a fact how most kgirls come abroad to work. They have no fees, nothing as much as 15000 to 25000 USD. If anything kagency will pay for their flight ticket which can be paid off in few days of working. I don't know how things are with Chinese girls but kgirls are not locked in the apt. These kgirls come abroad to work in the US because it pays well. If anything some have told me they have a debt back in korea and they are working in the us to make money fast / quicker.

AsianBaller1
09-02-19, 12:48
I'm Korean American, born here. Basic korean and couldn't communicate well.

I got in due to a friend of mine work there. She's a girl BTW. Nothing special inside compare to the normal aamp. Price is high, that could damage your wallet up to 500-1000 and all you get was some chicks to drink and chat with. You could fuck them, but that will be another 300-500 (if they like you). On my buddy's off day, I go there with her to lick and fuck her pussy inside. That's probably the only time where I can fuck and pay for the drinks. But still 200-300 for the room service charge.

Save your money and enjoy aamp.

WhoreMaster 91
09-03-19, 06:29

I got in due to a friend of mine work there. She's a girl BTW. Nothing special inside compare to the normal aamp. Price is high, that could damage your wallet up to 500-1000 and all you get was some chicks to drink and chat with. You could fuck them, but that will be another 300-500 (if they like you). On my buddy's off day, I go there with her to lick and fuck her pussy inside. That's probably the only time where I can fuck and pay for the drinks. But still 200-300 for the room service charge.

Save your money and enjoy aamp.Nice so you can fuck inside the club? Which Karaoke was it?

Would like to try it at least once. Thanks.

FrankTheTank78
09-03-19, 13:27

Save your money and enjoy aamp.Correct me if I'm wrong, but you paid 200-300 to fuck your female friend? Or did I misread something.

AsianBaller1
09-03-19, 15:55
Nice so you can fuck inside the club? Which Karaoke was it?

Would like to try it at least once. Thanks.101.

For Korean karaoke, You can't fuck a working girl there. Girls will get in trouble. But there always exception.

I think you have a better chance at Chinese karaoke to fuck a girl inside than a Korean

AsianBaller1
09-03-19, 15:56
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you paid 200-300 to fuck your female friend? Or did I misread something.It's for room service charge like I've stated before.

WhoreMaster 91
09-03-19, 23:54

For korean karaoke, You can't fuck a working girl there. Girls will get in trouble. But there always exception.

I think you have a better chance at chinese karaoke to fuck a girl inside than a koreanThanks I'm not familiar with Chinese clubs or where they are, See I grew up in K-town so I think I know where most Clubs and Bars are. 101 sounds great but I've also heard good things about Simple karaoke and Palm Tree Karaoke have you tried those?

WhoreMaster 91
09-10-19, 06:39
I have my favorites but they are always changing because these places change a lot. Plus you need to have a connection or go with someone who does. Are you asking because you want to try one?Yes would like to.

Slideryyz
09-19-19, 06:16

Save your money and enjoy aamp.Heard from both men and women Korean friends bunch of times. Rather spend my money elsewhere unless I meet nice Korean women (back in the day at school) at regular place. LOL.

WhoreMaster 91
09-22-19, 07:51

Save your money and enjoy aamp.Rooms have privacy? Line up of girls?

WhoreMaster 91
09-29-19, 08:15
Who has been To Garam On vermont and clinton?

WhoreMaster 91
10-07-19, 06:16
It's for room service charge like I've stated before.What times are these places open? They are so private that you can't even tell if open or closed.

GorSand
10-07-19, 21:19
What times are these places open? They are so private that you can't even tell if open or closed.That said, most of these places open after 8:30 pm.

WhoreMaster 91
10-15-19, 08:34
That said, most of these places open after 8:30 pm.How do you make a Reservation? Walk ins?

WhoreMaster 91
11-05-19, 08:33
Hit up a K-Bar on 3rd between Berendo and Catalina called Round Bar. Someone had sent me a PM with a few suggestions and I accidentally erased my PM's. Turned out to be more of a hostess club. It's cool though, I had a decent time and it was nice to just chill and relax. Parking stinks in that area, but I found a spot on Berendo and just walked around the corner. I saw a Korean valet and asked him if the bar was "American friendly" and he was really nice and led me in.

Sat at the bar, and got greeted by Jenny. By far the best looking girl in there. She was dressed very modestly, but still extremely sexy and left something to be desired. I initially just ordered a Crown & Diet, but I don't think she understood the concept of a mixed drink. Haha... no biggie, and they actually got it right. It was expensive; 10 bucks and I tipped her 3. I figured I'd just stay for one, but she was really sweet and spoke enough English to understand what I was saying. We hit it off pretty well, so I said wtf and ordered a bottle of Crown and took her to one of the semi-private booths.

Ordered the mini bottle for .70 and tipped the waiter .30. Years of being a bartender indicated to me that they had most-likely cracked that bottle before, prolly filled it half way up with 8 dollar Ralph's brand Whiskey and the other half with water. Whatever, I was paying for the experience. I played the gentleman role and didn't really make any major moves, but she cuddled in closely for the hour and a half or so we spent together. We clicked and she helped me with my Korean; she was actually surprised that I knew so many words... hey, I'm learning!This place still there! K hostess bar huh??

GorSand
11-05-19, 17:40
How do you make a Reservation? Walk ins?You need to know someone there to make a reservation. You can go with someone who can make a reservation and then get contact info if you have fun and they like / trust you.

Dakine7890
11-15-19, 01:34
Anyone know any good after hour spots for girls or drinking?

Dakine7890
11-15-19, 03:08

Ordered the mini bottle for .70 and tipped the waiter .30. Years of being a bartender indicated to me that they had most-likely cracked that bottle before, prolly filled it half way up with 8 dollar Ralph's brand Whiskey and the other half with water. Whatever, I was paying for the experience. I played the gentleman role and didn't really make any major moves, but she cuddled in closely for the hour and a half or so we spent together. We clicked and she helped me with my Korean; she was actually surprised that I knew so many words... hey, I'm learning!

Got a few kisses here and there and towards the end, I gently felt up on her thighs and h'mmm... I love that baby soft Korean skin!!! She said the bar closed at 1:30 am, and I asked her if she wanted to go hang out afterwards and she said, "not yet." Then, she gave me her number and told me to call her sometime. Yeah, no thanks, not getting involved with a hostess, but she was really cool. I'll go back again for one drink at the bar sometime, but if I'm gonna' pay for bottle service, I'd rather go somewhere where I know I'm getting a real bottle of whatever I pay for. I tipped her .75 for her company and she was happy. Hey, it was something different and I went with no expectations, but I can go to any regular bar and pull pussy for free, but hey, it's my b'day on Wed, so I'm treating myself all week!

Later Bros!Was the place called Round Restaurant? Looking to stop by and check it out. What day did you go?

WhoreMaster 91
11-15-19, 08:33
You need to know someone there to make a reservation. You can go with someone who can make a reservation and then get contact info if you have fun and they like / trust you.Are Chinese Bars / clubs less strict??

WhoreMaster 91
11-24-19, 09:15
Was the place called Round Restaurant? Looking to stop by and check it out. What day did you go?Its just called Round bar, Theres another Korean place next to it.

WhoreMaster 91
11-25-19, 07:59

For Korean karaoke, You can't fuck a working girl there. Girls will get in trouble. But there always exception.

I think you have a better chance at Chinese karaoke to fuck a girl inside than a KoreanBro where are these Chinese clubs, bars, KTV s? El monte?

WhoreMaster 91
12-05-19, 08:31
Anyone know any good after hour spots for girls or drinking?D Day or 101.

WhoreMaster 91
12-16-19, 08:25
Anyone know any good after hour spots for girls or drinking?Wish I had more info to share but I don't.

HiKeke
12-16-19, 13:05
Anyone know any good after hour spots for girls or drinking?Pretty much as Karaoke place you can get into after 2 am. I'm assuming you are a Korean right? Otherwise it would be difficult to even get into any places in ktown after hours.

HapaBoy86
12-16-19, 22:33
Pretty much as Karaoke place you can get into after 2 am. I'm assuming you are a Korean right? Otherwise it would be difficult to even get into any places in ktown after hours.There are special bars in ktown that only allow Koreans in after hours. You need to speak Korean and know people. Been to several and I go with kfriends and since I've gone so many times they allow me in cause.

I see them at friends parties or they trust me.

And, my friend owns a doumi company.

PaulFrankkkk
12-18-19, 05:49
I've been to several after hours ktown karaoke places. I'm not Korean. I got invited to a party and made nice with the guys who run the place. I'll text these guys whenever I need a room reserved and they'll send me to various places.

The thing about that scene is its more a party / social scene. Its best done with a group of people who are willing to pay for drinks along with your doumi.

WhoreMaster 91
12-22-19, 09:38
I've been to several after hours ktown karaoke places. I'm not Korean. I got invited to a party and made nice with the guys who run the place. I'll text these guys whenever I need a room reserved and they'll send me to various places.

The thing about that scene is its more a party / social scene. Its best done with a group of people who are willing to pay for drinks along with your doumi.Would it work going Solo?

PaulFrankkkk
12-22-19, 10:17
Would it work going Solo?Going Solo is definitely possible. I just don't know how successful anybody would be and if it'd be worth the money spent. IMO, a guy would have to be incredibly smooth to one of these girls in bed after a booking. I am not one of them.

CoryBekem
12-27-19, 17:14
Hey I used to work around town in one of the district offices in the area. I used to explore all the time and see all the bars and bbq spots. As a black male / 27 are there any "friendly"spots? LOL.

WhoreMaster 91
12-28-19, 10:05
Hey I used to work around town in one of the district offices in the area. I used to explore all the time and see all the bars and bbq spots. As a black male / 27 are there any "friendly"spots? LOL.You should try LOL.

BuddhaHead
12-28-19, 10:46
Would it work going Solo?Why would someone go to a karaoke place solo and expect to attract girls?

As has been mentioned several times, you either need:

1. A Korean friend who can bring you in; or.

2. Speak Korean and can comfortably socialize with other Koreans; and be willing to spend lots of $ for drinks.

Also, do not expect to get any "action", as even if you are able to satisfy 1 or 2, it doesn't mean that you can more than just drinks and conversation.

WhoreMaster 91
12-30-19, 09:19
Why would someone go to a karaoke place solo and expect to attract girls?

As has been mentioned several times, you either need:

1. A Korean friend who can bring you in; or.

2. Speak Korean and can comfortably socialize with other Koreans; and be willing to spend lots of $ for drinks.

Also, do not expect to get any "action", as even if you are able to satisfy 1 or 2, it doesn't mean that you can more than just drinks and conversation.Which one would you recommend for Beginners?

CoryBekem
12-31-19, 00:03
You should try LOL.Probably won't even make it past the door.

WhoreMaster 91
01-02-20, 09:24
Pretty much as Karaoke place you can get into after 2 am. I'm assuming you are a Korean right? Otherwise it would be difficult to even get into any places in ktown after hours.Have you tried Napoles next to a K bbq?

PaulFrankkkk
01-04-20, 19:59
Hit a karaoke place with a few friends earlier this week. I enjoy the social aspect of the scene with my friends but it's an absolute waste of money if you're looking for action. Chances of it are slim to none. I wouldn't recommend it to anybody looking for something beyond paying an attractive girl to drink your expensive booze.

WhoreMaster 91
01-06-20, 08:51

Save your money and enjoy aamp.Its great if you can Fuck in the room, Has to be a great sign. Do you get a line up in this place??

Ocyoo491
01-17-20, 20:25
So I recently noticed there's a lot more Russian girls offered at Korean Karaoke.

Are they easier to go second round with than Asian girls?

WhoreMaster 91
01-18-20, 09:30
So I recently noticed there's a lot more Russian girls offered at Korean Karaoke.

Are they easier to go second round with than Asian girls?From my understanding Yes!

Kei324
01-19-20, 21:35
From my understanding Yes!What would the logistics of this even look like for 2 cha in LA? Where would you even take the girls for 2 cha?

Not like there are a lot of short time hotels in close vicinity or is it pretty much understood that 2 cha is over night night?

Poke-Herman
01-23-20, 00:08
I'll chime in about my 6 years of experience with Ktown Doumis (hostesses). I've picked all types of girls before, young college, wannabe Instagram models, aspiring models, party girls who want to get paid to drink, etc. From my experience, the Latina girls are the most fun and let you make out w them if the vibe you. The overall experience is very expensive, as one bottle Whiskey or Vodka usually comes out to about $250 plus tips. Doumi sitting fee is $120 for 2 hours and most expect to be given $200 per 2 hours, especially the jaded veterans. I've met a lot of cool girls, some I've dated, fucked outside the club, and become friends with most of them.

When the girls come into the room as a group from one of the many independent Doumi agencies, I usually ask who drinks and parties. If they are cute and raise their hand, I make them take a shot of whiskey (Jameson or Johnny Black) right then and there.

Usually that's a good a sign that they are down to have fun, etc.

I've been stuck w girls that nurse the same drink the entire 2 hour session so I know better than to be suckered in by their good looks.

Most of them will do Yayo too which usually makes them a lot more fun as well.

However don't expect to get much action inside the karaoke room unless you pick a girl that happens to be an escort, which I've done as well before too.

Remember they are there to have fun but also suck as much money out of you as possible. And these days there's a lot of ballers that go to Ktown karaoke now (rich China kids; High stakes poker players; etc), so they make these girls jaded.

Its great to just unwind w some guy friends and have a good night out as if you were clubbing in Vegas or something.

WhoreMaster 91
01-23-20, 09:04
I'll chime in about my 6 years of experience with Ktown Doumis (hostesses). I've picked all types of girls before, young college, wannabe Instagram models, aspiring models, party girls who want to get paid to drink, etc. From my experience, the Latina girls are the most fun and let you make out w them if the vibe you. The overall experience is very expensive, as one bottle Whiskey or Vodka usually comes out to about $250 plus tips. Doumi sitting fee is $120 for 2 hours and most expect to be given $200 per 2 hours, especially the jaded veterans. I've met a lot of cool girls, some I've dated, fucked outside the club, and become friends with most of them.

When the girls come into the room as a group from one of the many independent Doumi agencies, I usually ask who drinks and parties. If they are cute and raise their hand, I make them take a shot of whiskey (Jameson or Johnny Black) right then and there.

I've been stuck w girls that nurse the same drink the entire 2 hour session so I know better than to be suckered in by their good looks.

However don't expect to get much action inside the karaoke room unless you pick a girl that happens to be an escort, which I've done as well before too.

Remember they are there to have fun but also suck as much money out of you as possible. And these days there's a lot of ballers that go to Ktown karaoke now (rich China kids; High stakes poker players; etc), so they make these girls jaded.

Its great to just unwind w some guy friends and have a good night out as if you were clubbing in Vegas or something.Have you fucked in the Karaoke room? If so how much 1 pop?

Poke-Herman
01-23-20, 11:59
Have you fucked in the Karaoke room? If so how much 1 pop?I've fucked a couple of girls at the afterhours places.

One time the girl charged me and extra $300 on top of their 2 hour sitting fee.

Another time I negotiated for the girl to meet me there after she clocked out and gave her $300.

It's definitely not worth it in my opinion as there are Kgirl houses nearby.

But I guess the experience is memorable to say that you fucked in the karaoke room LOL.

WhoreMaster 91
01-24-20, 07:55
I've fucked a couple of girls at the afterhours places.

One time the girl charged me and extra $300 on top of their 2 hour sitting fee.

Another time I negotiated for the girl to meet me there after she clocked out and gave her $300.

It's definitely not worth it in my opinion as there are Kgirl houses nearby.

But I guess the experience is memorable to say that you fucked in the karaoke room LOL.Yes its on my bucket list, Which afterhours club would you recommend?

Jparkla23
01-24-20, 19:49
[QUOTE=Poke-Herman;4629282]I'll chime in about my 6 years of experience with Ktown Doumis (hostesses). I've picked all types of girls before, young college, wannabe Instagram models, aspiring models, party girls who want to get paid to drink, etc. From my experience, the Latina girls are the most fun and let you make out w them if the vibe you. The overall experience is very expensive, as one bottle Whiskey or Vodka usually comes out to about $250 plus tips. Doumi sitting fee is $120 for 2 hours and most expect to be given $200 per 2 hours, especially the jaded veterans. I've met a lot of cool girls, some I've dated, fucked outside the club, and become friends with most of them.

However don't expect to get much action inside the karaoke room unless you pick a girl that happens to be an escort, which I've done as well before too./QUOTE]Wow. I wish the price was still $120. I've been getting away with $160, but been getting asked for 2 bills. I do a similar set up by asking who is fun and ready to party, but love your idea of making them drink right then and there. I'll take your advice for the Latina girls my next visit as well. Totally agree, when I go out it's to have fun with friends. The girls are extra fun. Which karaoke do you normally go to or recommend?

Jparkla23
01-24-20, 19:55
What would the logistics of this even look like for 2 cha in LA? Where would you even take the girls for 2 cha?

Not like there are a lot of short time hotels in close vicinity or is it pretty much understood that 2 cha is over night night?LOL. Love the way you put 2 cha. Clever. For me after 2 cha it's a night. I get the girl's number and try to have extra fun, but they always tired or have an excuse. Agree, I don't know of too many short term rooms rentals. I have tired before but they all said no vacancy.

Poke-Herman
01-25-20, 12:56
Yes its on my bucket list, Which afterhours club would you recommend?Afterhours:

1.) McQueen- Cover their windows and have locks on their doors.

2.) Byollogio (Bellagio) - they have rooms in the very back where it's literally a maze down the back hallways for privacy.

You have to know someone to get in as they look pitch black on the outside after 2 am and the front door is usually a large metal door and they have cameras outside to only let in people they know.

WhoreMaster 91
01-26-20, 10:52
Afterhours:

2.) Byollogio (Bellagio) - they have rooms in the very back where it's literally a maze down the back hallways for privacy.

You have to know someone to get in as they look pitch black on the outside after 2 am and the front door is usually a large metal door and they have cameras outside to only let in people they know.Ahh yes McQueen Have past by it many times Thanks, I don't know where Bellagio is though?

WhoreMaster 91
01-31-20, 00:23
Afterhours:

You have to know someone to get in as they look pitch black on the outside after 2 am and the front door is usually a large metal door and they have cameras outside to only let in people they know.How are the rooms amd Girls in McQueen?

WhoreMaster 91
02-03-20, 08:52
Afterhours:

You have to know someone to get in as they look pitch black on the outside after 2 am and the front door is usually a large metal door and they have cameras outside to only let in people they know.Is bellagio on 3rd street?

WhoreMaster 91
03-29-20, 08:27
Afterhours:

You have to know someone to get in as they look pitch black on the outside after 2 am and the front door is usually a large metal door and they have cameras outside to only let in people they know.Yo are the afterhours open?

BlueMoon77
03-30-20, 11:17
Afterhours:

You have to know someone to get in as they look pitch black on the outside after 2 am and the front door is usually a large metal door and they have cameras outside to only let in people they know.So how I get in? Do I need special reference or something?

WhoreMaster 91
04-01-20, 08:50
So how I get in? Do I need special reference or something?Go to the door and see if they let you in?

Poke-Herman
04-03-20, 19:24
Yo are the afterhours open?Maybe only 2 places at the moment but they are not letting in anyone they don't know.

PaulFrankkkk
04-04-20, 02:02
Know of a few places open but the guys who run them are saying there aren't a lot of girls out working.

WhoreMaster 91
04-04-20, 09:11
Maybe only 2 places at the moment but they are not letting in anyone they don't know.Ok thanks, I still don't know where Bellagio is? You don't have to give the exact address as I Know KTown well, Just a little clue hehe.

WhoreMaster 91
04-08-20, 08:36
Know of a few places open but the guys who run them are saying there aren't a lot of girls out working.Oh yeah like which ones?

WhoreMaster 91
05-23-20, 10:52
Maybe only 2 places at the moment but they are not letting in anyone they don't know.Stopped by McQueen it looked closed no body in sight, Door was small? Maybe back entrance?

PaulFrankkkk
06-10-20, 02:39
Looks like the karaoke places are starting to open back up. Might be some women out working that are strapped for cash.

BbbjStan
06-10-20, 11:29
Looks like the karaoke places are starting to open back up. Might be some women out working that are strapped for cash.Hey brother,

Think you can point me to some good spots. It's been a minutes since I've went this route with all the good providers out there you can just bang.

HapaBoy86
06-10-20, 19:46
Looks like the karaoke places are starting to open back up. Might be some women out working that are strapped for cash.Yah, I know of one but you need to speak korean and or know someone who can get you in. Plus, these girls are not dumb they know how to milk you out of all your cash for absolutely just a kiss!

Paying the required doumi fee and add 4 to 5 hundy for non GFE questionable lay. She will have the last laugh as you wish you went to see regular 250/260/270 gal?

PaulFrankkkk
06-10-20, 20:23
Hey brother,

Think you can point me to some good spots. It's been a minutes since I've went this route with all the good providers out there you can just bang.I can try. Send me a PM.

If you have access to good providers, that's the way to go. This karaoke scene is more of a social thing and an absolute money pit. Very little upside besides a good time with your friends.

PaulFrankkkk
06-10-20, 20:26
Yah, I know of one but you need to speak korean and or know someone who can get you in. Plus, these girls are not dumb they know how to milk you out of all your cash for absolutely just a kiss!

Paying the required doumi fee and add 4 to 5 hundy for non GFE questionable lay. She will have the last laugh as you wish you went to see regular 250/260/270 gal?Truth. Better off seeing a provider. My friends keep dragging me out to these places. And I go cause I'm bored haha.

HapaBoy86
06-10-20, 23:01
Truth. Better off seeing a provider. My friends keep dragging me out to these places. And I go cause I'm bored haha.I go to just hangout with my korean friends who I've know for 20 plus years. The girls are they're just for eye candy. Plus, if you're dialed into the korean underground and many koreans know.

This they're are korean only khouses. Not advertised but only by word of mouth amongst the korean underground.

Kinda like the Chinese private karaoke and hostess bars on Valley Blvd in 62x only way you know I'd know a Chinese dude dialed in that scene.

PaulFrankkkk
06-11-20, 11:22
I go to just hangout with my korean friends who I've know for 20 plus years. The girls are they're just for eye candy. Plus, if you're dialed into the korean underground and many koreans know.

This they're are korean only khouses. Not advertised but only by word of mouth amongst the korean underground.

Kinda like the Chinese private karaoke and hostess bars on Valley Blvd in 62x only way you know I'd know a Chinese dude dialed in that scene.I'm drawn to this whole underground scene haha. I need to find an "In" to the Chinese scene on Valley.

Livinitup
06-12-20, 16:24
I go to just hangout with my korean friends who I've know for 20 plus years. The girls are they're just for eye candy. Plus, if you're dialed into the korean underground and many koreans know.

Kinda like the Chinese private karaoke and hostess bars on Valley Blvd in 62x only way you know I'd know a Chinese dude dialed in that scene.I would add Chinese Sam's on New Ave.

I'm a white guy that has managed to swim in all the above mentioned streams even if it is swimming upstream sometimes. It takes a lot of patience. You have be interested in and learn a lot about the cultures. But mainly it takes a lot of money.

HapaBoy86
06-12-20, 20:03
I would add Chinese Sam's on New Ave.

I'm a white guy that has managed to swim in all the above mentioned streams even if it is swimming upstream sometimes. It takes a lot of patience. You have be interested in and learn a lot about the cultures. But mainly it takes a lot of money.But, friends of a particular ethnicity helps!

Livinitup
06-15-20, 14:18
But, friends of a particular ethnicity helps!Yes thank you I did not give sufficient creds to the brother mongers who made it possible. And opened many doors.

I will now take my monger award of a golden phallus and leave the stage.

PaulFrankkkk
06-18-20, 15:55
Yes thank you I did not give sufficient creds to the brother mongers who made it possible. And opened many doors.

I will now take my monger award of a golden phallus and leave the stage.If anybody wants to help an Asian brother experience the Chinese hostess scene, please shoot me a pm haha.