View Full Version : Veronica - 19 Year Old - 608-712-5866

Permanent Wood
12-13-09, 18:00
19 Years Old
5' 6" in height
130 pounds (just a guess)
Brunette, long thick hair, past her shoulders
Very pretty face
Nice handful size titties, 34c (just a guess)
Has a little baby fat
No sign of baby damage, never had a kid
Shaved pussy

Dick on her face - Yes
Balls on her face - Yes
Cum on her face - Yes (try not to get it in her hair)
Cum anywhere on her body - Yes
Blow job - Yes, covered
Eat her pussy - Yes
Call her a wh0re - Yes
Call her a bi*tch - Yes

$100 - 30 minutes, 1 nutt
$135 - 60 minutes, 1 nutt
$175 - 60 minutes, 2 nutts (have negotiated this deal for $160)

Nice girl, answers her phone at a fairly high percentage rate. She is a diamond in the rough among providers. I can think of a lot of good things to say about this girl, including she has a very good attitude. She doesn't argue, make debates, or make things difficult; she's the opposite of that, very pleasing and conforming to your desires. She takes direction well, and knows how to follow orders. I've had nothing but honesty from this girl, and I've seen her plenty of times now, so she isn't a fluke.

She has a driver who delivers her to the motel. I've met him, decent guy, never had a problem. She'll get a room, either on her own, with working capitol that she has, or she may ask for enough to cover the room with the option of going in with her. She's honest guys, I can't see this one going bad. Once she has a room, and you've seen her bounce as she walks, you know you'll want to hit it.

She gives massages too, says she gives a lot of them. Massages seem to be big, but not for me. I can tell you this though, while fucking her mish, she'll dig (I mean dig) her fingers into my back and gnaw at my back with all kinds of pressure, it's intense. So if a massage has moves like those, then yes, I bet she gives a good one.

She knows how to be naughty. I've already fucked her, cummed on her face, and went right back to fucking her; just a long enough break to roll another condom on. She's a good sport. I usually let her wash it off though, I really enjoy watching her pretty face, unobstructed by cum, as I fuck her the second round.

I know she wears heels, and does clothing requests if that's your thing; she may need a little notice on the clothing thing though.

One annoyance I've found happens every time I've seen her, is her phone will ring throughout the appointment. Seems to be on 10 minute increments. She does keep an eye on the time, usually telling you at the beginning when she's starting the "clock" or your time.

You can give her $100 for the half hour, with the option of upgrading to an hour if you like. I mention this at the beginning, that I may like to upgrade, depending on how things go, and it's never been a problem. After I've seen her a few times, she told me if I run over the time some, no biggy, as long as it's within reason. Her telling me that does take some pressure off, along with having an option to upgrade to an hour if I choose. She says some guys try to take advantage of running over the time, so she's forced to keep an eye on things.

Sometimes I offer her a little teaser as a bonus, and I've gotten nothing but outstanding service. Just paying what she asks is all you need though.
Veronicas' Secret - w4m (Madison)
Date: 2009-12-13, 1:39PM CST
Reply to: serv-gkgqs-1508329385@craigslist.org

Hi, I’m Veronica. I’m nice and easy going …you will always get my shy girl attitude . You will never need to call another person...so I hope you are looking for someone to see all the time. I am

honest in what I do.Hope you like my pic. I have a nice body and I have a very Beautiful Face, Cute Smile, and Enticing Eyes. . I turn heads wherever I go. I am available ANY TIME. Don’t pass

me up…you will end up regretting it later.

Veronica 608-712-5866
NO texts or restricted calls please!!!

Permanent Wood
12-15-09, 18:39
Called Fushia (608-575-3618), left a message, she never called back.

Called Bree (608-209-7016), left a message, she never called back.

Called Grace (608-622-3114), left a message, she never called back.

I called Veronica (608-712-5866), she answered and we made arrangements for soon after.

I made those other calls because I was trying to test-drive a new girl, and in anticipation of that, had prepared for a 1 nutt fuck session. The preparation included shooting my load ahead of time, which normally would have been the first nutt with a girl who I usually do 2 nutts with. Also, I didn't know if any of them would do 2 nutts, hell, I didn't even know if any of them fucked.

So now I'm going to be seeing Veronica, who I usually do 2 nutts with, but I only have 1 nutt loaded, per se.

I ended up just going with the 1/2 hour, since I didn't have confidence I could muster up the "new" second nutt. The conundrum was, I also didn't know if I could bust a nutt in 30 minutes, being the "first" is really the 2nd.

I asked Veronica about the option of upgrading to an hour if needed, she said she likes to know how long at the beginning of the hour, not part way through. Hmmmm, I've done that before with her. She said she needs to call her ride at the start to tell him if she'll be busy for a half, or an hour.

I didn't want to pay for an hour upfront, knowing there would be a high probability of only being able to bust 1 nutt, and not leaving enough time to properly get a 2nd nutt. I also offered to give her $135 for the hour, which is for an hour, but just 1 nutt. She acted as though that option has never existed. I tried to remind her she had offered that previously, but to no avail. She said "an hour is $175." I said "yes, an hour with 2 nutts." She said "no, 1 nutt." I said "you've got to be kidding me, almost every time I've seen you, I've fucked you twice." That woke her up, and she said "that's right, you have, but no one else does so I wasn't thinking 2 times." For the record, I've gotten an hour with 2 nutts for $160 from her, but she doesn't recall that either.

This little discussion really only took minutes, and we both soon got naked. She looked at the time, and noted when 30 minutes from then would be and told me, then showed me the time on her phone.

Once she set her phone down, I grabbed her by the hair, and led her to the base of the bed. I told her "on your knees bi*tch" and pushed downward. She got down in the praying position, I told her "lick my balls bi*tch." She immediately started licking and sucking on my balls. I said "good girl." I was half-mast; my cock laying on her face getting jostled around by her head movements as she licked.

I then told her to get on the bed. She asked "how do you want me?" I told her on her tummy, she quickly laid on her tummy. I smacked her ass for a bit, then picked her up, spun her, then plopped her down on her back. She went up and down on the bed a few times as the springs recoiled. She then told me "you can do whatever you want to me." I folded her legs back, pinning them to the bed. I climbed on, straddled her, and shimmied my way up to her face keeping her legs folded back. I gave her my dick in her face; she's got a pretty face, had make-up on, looked fine.

With my cock, I folded her nose over bending it back and forth, stopping once in a while to smack her face with it. I told her to lick my balls as my dick went free floating on her face. I then grabbed her ankles, and maneuvered them like a set of joysticks; Depending on how I moved them, there was an in sync response of her mouth and tongue on my cock. Some moves with these new found joysticks even brought out an audible response, it was a fun set of joysticks.

I could see all this in the huge mirror too, at the head of the bed. Her pussy and ass hole looked very exposed in this position. I released one of her ankles, turned a little to get back to her cu*nt and fingered it. Her ass hole looked inviting, so I used my thumb to make a few circles on it, then plunged it inside. She said "oh no." I sunk it in all the way, she squirmed under my weight, made some scrunched up faces, then I pulled it out. I was now at full mast, and told her I was going to fuck the shit out of her. She said "good, that's what I want you to do."

I told her to spread her legs apart, she did. I told her to spread her cu*nt apart, she did and held it open while I rolled a condom on. I stuck my dick in her and pinned her legs to the bed, fucking her straight down into the mattress. I pounded her hard like this, knowing I was really on the 2nd nutt, no chance of cumming soon. After 5 minutes of holding her down by the back of her legs (opposite the patellas), decided to grab her ankles and do some presses. I did, I pinned her ankles to the bed, this looked even nicer in the mirror. It caused her pelvic area to raise some, so I kept smashing into her pussy, pushing it down at the same time. There's a point I reached some sort of equilibrium with her folded-up body, and just pounded her making a mold out of her in the mattress.

I was actually able to pound her harder with my hands on the back of her legs, opposite her kneecaps, so I went back to that position, and just pounded the fuck out of this wh0re. This is what it's all about. 19 years old, pretty as fuck, bangin' body, and flexible to boot.

Her phone didn't ring during this time, but beeped, about every 10 minutes. I'm sure it was her driver giving her cues to the time. After over 20 minutes of hard fucking, I wasn't feeling any sign of building towards a cum. I pulled out of her and watched her tight hole go from the size of my cock, to closed, then plunged it back in. I pulled back out, pulled off the condom, and went back to the joystick position; legs folded back with her mouth and tongue back at my disposal. I operated those joysticks, getting some more of those coveted audible responses out of her. I then let the joysticks go, and manipulated her face with my cock, holding her head via a handful of hair.

I slapped, rubbed, pressed, dragged, beat, my cock on her face, told her to tuck her chin in, then squirted my cum all over her face. I shot 9 blasts, each the length of her face, except the one I aimed up her left nostril, that one hit it's target filling the "catch basin." I was taking in the scenery, when her phone gave one last beep, she asked if she could wash up, I said sure, I will too.

She didn't want to open her eyes, so I led her into the bathroom; I wet a wash cloth, and washed her up. She looked good as new.

Permanent Wood
05-06-10, 15:12
I don't think I'll be seeing this provider anymore, I've simply had my fill of her terrible service, she's turned into the biggest "rush job" I've experienced in a long time. Veronica sure doesn't lack anything in the looks department, she's very pretty with a nice body. She lacks horribly in the service department though, and that's where it counts.

The last 2 times seeing her were not worth my money, even though It was $100 for a half an hour. She constantly reminded me of how I should be lucky she was even seeing me for that rate, and that she usually gets $150 to $200 for a half an hour. I'm sorry, but once the deal is made, it's not cool to belly ache about it, only a poor sport would do that, and it's very immature. Before seeing her the last time, and after having received poor service the prior time, I explained the situation to her about expecting a no rush time together, having no distractions like her phone ringing, and not being constantly reminded someone may come home any minute. She assured me she wouldn't rush things and not to worry, we would have fun. Lies, all of it, but when will I learn?

Not until one more date, because I gave her the benefit of the doubt and arranged one more date with this chick, with the results confirming my decision to scratch this one off my list.

My last "Veronica" meal, after the initial contact and lots of follow-up text messages, was set up for the next day. Later in the evening she calls and tells me she could see me that evening, and wondered how long it would take for me to get there. I shot that idea down, it seemed too haphazard to be enjoyable, but maintained I would be there the next day. I then got a text message from her intended for someone else, directing him to be at her house 15 minutes prior to when I was supposed to be there. I figured it must be her protection, she always has had a friend or driver close by in the past, which I never liked but tolerated.

The next day, the text messages started up again, probably 10 more before we actually met. She had to wait for one of her family members to leave the house, so I waited, once our set time was reached, I parked in the area and kept waiting. I never saw any family member leave, probably a lie too, but I did see a dude park and walk up her driveway, he never came back. I thought this must be the dude that that one text message was intended for. Then, Veronica text messaged me asking if I was still coming, I messaged back that I was. I figured at that point the dude was in her house, so just before departing my vehicle, I called her and asked if she finally had the house to herself, she said she did, and that it was just her and the dog, another lie. I knew better but forged on thinking pussy, and fucking her with promised un-rushed service, yeah right.

She lets me in and I'm invited by her pit bull who again she assures is nothing but a big baby. I was thinking I hope that's not a fuckin' lie too, geez, he could dry hump my leg into broken bones if he wanted. Straight up to the bedroom and she wants the money. I throw it on the dresser, she grabs it and leaves but comes back shortly. We both get naked, as she tells me how lucky I am to be seeing her again for a hundred bucks. I'm wondering if she's changed her strategy from providing rush service to making the guy feel guilty instead, either way it put a damper on things from the get-go.

We started with her getting down on her knees in front of me and licking my balls, my cock laying on her face. Then she took one of my balls in her mouth and sucked and pulled away until my nutt snapped back out of her mouth with a popping noise, my nutt didn't like that, so I asked her to lick me with nice wet long strokes. She licked with small licks instead and no stroke at all, so I started to beat my cock on her face like a punishment. Not long and she looked at the clock and told me we had to be done before noon, one of her family would be home at that time, it was 11:40. I told her that being done at noon doesn't make for a half hour, again, I'm thinking, am I there to fuck her or debate with her on petty shit? I told her then to get on the bed, she kept licking my nutts, I asked her again, then she moved up to the bed. I spread her legs apart and ate her booty hole and her cu-nt. She's very clean and pleasant, and I literally ate her booty hole with gusto, then ate her pussy, but when I tried to finger her cu-nt, she stopped me. In the past I had not only fingered fucked her, but had up to 4 fingers inside her plunging in and out while she cooed, not this time.

I then heard rustling in the hallway just outside the room, the dude was probably right out there. I forged on and asked for a condom. She looked surprised and said she had forgot to grab one. She had to leave the room again to fetch a condom, just another aspect to her poor service. She returned with a condom and I started to roll it on. She uses small condoms because it was a struggle for me to get it on over the head of my cock, but I did. Then she took over, using the stretch technique, Veronica doesn't roll condoms on, she gets under it with her finger and stretches it on, all the while saying how she's an expert at it. I've had girls poke their fingers right through a condom doing that very thing. I went back to helping and got the thing on all the way, then straddled her for some sucking.

I initially let her head bob up and down on my cock, that was okay but not going anywhere, then I started stroking it in while she held her face still, literally fucking her face using her mouth like a pussy. After about a minute of this, I felt like things may work out, it was feeling great. Then there was more rustling in the hallway and she told me we needed to change rooms since her family member would be home soon, and be coming to that room. Talk about distractions, she pulled that one out of her sleeve.

We both got up and grabbed our stuff and went down the hallway and into another room, with a tiny mattress, sheit! She got back in position but things never resumed well after that. She told me if her family member comes home, I could hide in the room, how assuring is that. Instead of resuming the face fucking, she wanted my cock inside her pussy, so I stuffed it in her semi-hard, and fucked away. I went to kiss her and she pulled away telling me "no more kissing." That's when I reached up under her arms, grabbed her shoulders and fucked away, good and hard. She's always taken a hard pounding with stride, but this time she started to say something about it, but then stopped.

I thought I'd resume the face fucking again since her bed was too tiny to fuck on properly, I kept falling off. I got back in her mouth and face fucked her, it took about a minute before getting a good rhythm going again, she whined a little about how it had already been in her pussy but still took it anyway. About then her phone rang, I told her that's the distractions I was talking about. She said she couldn't help that. I say she just isn't willing too, it's as simple as shutting the phone off, something she won't do. Continuing on I managed to fuck her throat, feeling my cock go in all the way, furthered by pressing my groin into her face and holding it there. I did this repeatedly, until she scolded me for making her gag, I told her she was doing a good job and continued burying my cock in her face.

Face fucking Veronica felt better than when I had had it in her cu-nt, but I wanted it back in her pussy for when I was going to bust a nutt. I told her I was going to stick it back in her cu-nt, she said "no, that would be like fucking me 2 times and I don't do that." How fucked up is that? And odd I thought, most girls would rather have their pussy fucked than their faces, I guess it was the thought that I'd be getting to hit it twice that she couldn't bare, and that's influenced through her "friend" I'll bet. So I removed the condom and started beating my dick on her face again. I beat, slapped, rubbed and dragged my cock on her face, complete with some nose bending from side to side. I had her open her mouth and stick her pierced tongue out, then I put my thumb in her mouth and stretched her mouth out, and built towards busting a nutt on her face.

She told me she didn't want me to cum in her mouth, so nearing that moment, I told her to close her mouth, she did and I unloaded a huge load all over her face, smearing it around with my cock until she asked for something, anything, to wipe it off with. I got off her and looked around and grabbed her skirt which I cleaned her up with. It really wasn't what she wanted for such purposes, but she went with it.

I nutted, so mission was accomplished, but she sure does make it challenging to actually enjoy the fuck session.

Appearance - 8
Service - 5