PDA

View Full Version : Diora/Sissi - 608-206-1840 - Chanel - 608-906-1363

Permanent Wood
12-13-09, 15:56
I called (who I thought was) Chanel off of backpage.com a while ago, gave her "2 Thumbs Down." I'll elaborate on how I came to that conclusion.

I called and asked for Chanel, the girl answering says she is. I talked to who I thought was Chanel, then, and we decided to meet soon after. She gave me directions right to her place during this initial call. They were vague directions but included a landmark, road name, and the name of her apartment complex with apartment number. The directions to get to the landmark were vague, and on my way, I stopped and asked directions to it. The woman who I asked knew just what I was talking about, told me how to get there, so I continued on and found it.

After driving to the landmark, I then used the directions given to find her place, but drove by and parked down the street. I got my shit together (counted out my money, condoms, checked my teeth so nothing was stuck between them, that sorta-thing), and headed over and parked in her lot. I walked into the apartment complex through the main entrance, and went to her door and knocked. No answer. I could hear music playing inside, so I knocked again, louder, still nothing. I waited for a bit, then knocked again, loud enough the neighbors may have mistaken it for their own door, but then Chanel (?) finally answered and invited me in. You'd think being she was expecting me, she would have been more attune to my arrival.

Inside her apartment, I looked around, it was small and no one else was there. The bed sat right out in the open, off of the kitchen area. A living room/bedroom combo. I asked her if she was Chanel, she acted dumb and said she was. I questioned her as to her being Chanel, as Chanel is a thinner girl. She then reluctantly admitted she was Diora, and Chanel is her friend. After this bit of confusion and her acting all dumb routine, I just moved on with what was at hand. So okay, Diora, not Chanel, sure looked like a wh0re anyway, dressing the part; and the make-up, holy shit, total wh0re looking chick. Gobs on the eye shadow, mascara, lashes, lip gloss, the works. So far, so good, well, good enough.

We never discussed money over the phone, and the ad was vague with no rates. This was one to feel out in person, I didn't know if this girl fucked or what. I told her I would like to touch her, she obliged by coming close and jutting out her tits. I touched her titties, but still went down for her pussy. I was able to get my fingers on and in her cu*nt. Okay, I don't think a cop will let you do that.

I told her I wanted to do 2x, both inside her. Acting really ditsy and scatter-brained, she said that's okay, as long as it's within an hour. It was clear, this girl was preoccupied with going out that night. She said she had to leave at 7 and needed time to shower and get herself made-up. It was about 5:30, so time-wise everything seemed inline. She told me the hour is $150. I told her I'd put $100 out for now, and that stays put, the rest on completion of what I came for. She told me that was fine. I explained my money was out in my truck, and I'd go get it and be back. She said she had to use the bathroom anyways.

I went out, got my money, and came back in. I laid $100 on the stand next to the bed. I laid a 3-pack of condoms on the bed too. We both got naked and she told me to lay on the bed. I told her I wasn't interested in laying down first, and that I wanted her laying down on the bed instead. She acted all dumb again, telling me she usually has the guy lay down for what she does. This struck me as not a good thing. I asked her what it is that she usually does. She told me she usually has the guy lay face down while she massages them. I asked her "then what?" She told me she has them flip over for the front, and if they want it, she'll give a hand job. I told her that's not what I want, nor what I told you I wanted. I said 2x inside you, you should have known what that meant. I reminded her she replied "as long as it's within an hour."

She hemmed and hawwed, acted dumb, but finally admitted I did say something about 2x inside her. She said she never has sex like this, but didn't say no either. I then had to be really smooth, actually try to be a nice guy and use some persuasion. I wasn't super attracted to this girl in the first place, and now everything is turning into a debate, burning up precious time. I mentioned how we were just wasting time, but that only seemed to make matters worse, with her again mentioning how she needed to shower and do her make-up, insisting she needed to look good.

I told her it's just fucking, "don't you like fucking?" She acted all squeamish like a high school girl who has never been fucked properly. I assured her I wouldn't hurt her, and everything would be fine. I told her to lay on the bed and lets try something. She did. I told her to keep her arms to her side, she did that too. I stood on the bed over her, then straddled her, ending up sitting on her titties as my dick laid on her face. She made all kinds of funny faces throughout. I dragged my half mast dick on her face and told her to lick my balls. She refused. So I beat my cock on her face, like some sort of punishment. Smack, smack. She has a face of a wh0re I tell ya, and this was fun. She kept her mouth closed tight, and scrunched up her face as I beat my cock on it. I bent her nose over several times, folding it over from side to side. I was now at full mast, backed off and rolled a condom on.

I knew I wanted to fuck this girl, she acted so damn timid; after all the debating to get inside her pussy, I was ready. I got between her legs, and spread them apart. I fingered her pussy some, then stuck my cock in her. She scrunched up her face again, closed her eyes and mouth, and I started to pound her. It took a few strokes before I was getting full penetration, hitting resistance at first. Her pussy finally conformed to my cock though, so I went harder. She has one of the softest bodies I've ever touched. Meaty, thick, and soft. She's a bigger boned girl than I prefer, but she answered my call that day and gave little BS to find her. Once I was there I just went with it. So I'm fucking her now, pounding away, still figuring on a second nutt, so I didn't hold back. I went full throttle on her and busted inside her pussy. I don't think it lasted 10 minutes. But I didn't care, it's the second time that I can go, go, and go.

What I didn't realize until after I busted a nutt, was how much time we had wasted debating the whole fucking thing, and that I was running short on time for a decent 2nd nutt. I threw that condom in the toilet, and got back on the bed. She told me she needed to take a shower soon to have enough time to do her make-up. I knew if I went for the 2nd nutt, I'd need more time than what she was alluding we'd have. I told her that we could call it a draw right here. She was happy with that plan. I think that 10 minutes of fucking would carry her for a while, she just didn't seem to enjoy it one bit.

I got dressed and left with the pending $50 still safe in my pocket. I was thankful I did it that way. $100 was still too much for her, but better than $150 upfront, only to find out it's only a massage/hand job with an uphill debate to get some pussy.

***Come see Chanel and Diora*** - 21
posted: December 12, 2009, 06:19 AM

Doing in and out calls
all week long available 24 hours
call us we can't wait to hear from you We are fun and very open minded! Don't miss out! 608-906-1363 is Chanel 608-206-1840 is Diora

Poster's age: 21
Photo of Chanel (1) (http://usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=86072)
Photo of Chanel (2) (http://usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=81471)
Photo of Diora/Sissi (1) (http://usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=86165)
Photo of Diora/Sissi (2) (http://usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=81472)