PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Hunter2Pgp
10-14-07, 08:39
Just noticed a new AMP in Sumter. Turn left coming from Col. off hwy 378 at traffic light on 441 by Mcdonalds & & go down just a short distance. Look to the right & U will see a small brown building off the road a little bit with Asian Massage above the door. It just caught my attention. Hadn't been yet. But the low key adv. had caught my radar. Anyone else looked into this? PM me if so guys. I,ll try & call ther next week for a little info.

Time To Dive
10-14-07, 16:03
Hunter2Pgp,

Saw the same sign two weeks ago and decided to stop and check it out. It was a good massage for .6 but that was all. No extras offered, I asked.

Time To Dive

Hunter2Pgp
10-14-07, 23:43
Hunter2Pgp,

Saw the same sign two weeks ago and decided to stop and check it out. It was a good massage for .6 but that was all. No extras offered, I asked.

Time To Dive
How does the help look? Any eye candy even? Good enough massage to get a rise?

Time To Dive
10-15-07, 07:22
How does the help look? Any eye candy even? Good enough massage to get a rise?Hunter2Pp,

The eye candy wasn't all that great either. Only one girl in her late 40's, maybe a 5, but he massage was good.

Time To Dive

Eagle Lake
10-31-07, 17:55
I get to Santee every March on a golf trip. I am from Ohio and we just started going there last year. I noticed a massage place and wondered if anyone had any info.

Thanks

Spaceman Spiff
11-01-07, 11:33
I get to Santee every March on a golf trip. I am from Ohio and we just started going there last year. I noticed a massage place and wondered if anyone had any info.

Thanks

The place in Santee is "Asiana". It's a FS place with a small staff. There are a number of reports on it in the "general" thread of Other Areas.

Spaceman Spiff

Fharmonic
11-01-07, 18:09
I was traveling through a few weeks ago and stopped by in the early evening. The shower was ok. The massage was ok. The hostess had to be in her 50's and I did not persue anthing more than a hand shake. I would go again. But not expect to much.

Rocdiddy
11-08-07, 19:51
Stop by today around 4:00 pm, welcomed at the door by nice lady in her late 40's. There was a white male walking around as if he owned the place. There was no shower, the room had a nice big sign saying "NO SEX", and I was asked to put on these oversize pj bottoms. Good massage, nothing else.

Fharmonic
11-14-07, 21:34
Was passing through again and stopped at Asiana. Spent a nice hour with Sun. She gave a nice TS and a very nice massage. For. 6 she undressed and provided a nice happy enging. Sun says the older woman, Hanna is no longer there. A new younger girl has taken Hanna's place.

Member #2204
02-04-08, 14:01
I had a relieving dream on Friday afternoon. I went to the Asiana Spa, paid the 3 jax to get in for my massage. I didn't have a whole lot of time so I passed on the TS and sauna. I had the back massage because I needed it! Oh and by the way, my service was held by "Sarah". They call the "new girl" she was an older woman, thin with very nice C implants. Anyway, in my dream I had enough of the back massage so I rolled over and she asked if I wanted a HJ. I declined and smiled at her. She held out her hand so I went to my pants and handed her 5 jax. She left, came back, undressed, I felt around a bit, as I lay face up she attempted to swallow all and had a condom in her mouth that ended up on me. To end this dream I walked away sweaty and happy. Sarah was polite and funny. Well back to sleep I go. Zzzzzz.

Proverted
03-30-08, 02:14
I stopped at the spa last week and had Sun again. Good TS and OK Massage. But it was a repeat of the last time I was there in November. No DATY because of the ky and fs was “uncomfortable” to her. I am not that big, but she complained right away and then just quit, sat up and started to take things in her hand. She is also allergic to baby oil! I’ll be back, but not with her.

JerseyGuy
04-09-08, 17:38
I've seen both Sunny and Lu (the "new girl") at Asiana - the drill is the same, cost is seven jax after the door fee. Sunny gives the better massage, IMHO. Neither is young, but experience isn't bad either.

IrishMale
08-13-08, 21:32
Just wondering if this spa is still open. I tried to find it once last year passing through but couldn't locate it. I pass through the area once in awhile and would like to try it if it's still open.

StreetDater
08-14-08, 00:56
Yep, still there. Same crew that has been there awhile. I've been going there more often now that my upstate option is history (at least for now).

LexLuther
12-29-08, 17:26
Lex visited Asiana about a month ago or so. Business appeared to be slow, perhaps due to bad economy. I drew sunshine and after doing my usual DATY, I actually think she came. Her pussy lips were engorged and she really seemed to enjoy it.

She told me they were going to get a new girl. I was wondering if any of you guys have been there recently and, if you have had the new girl, what your opinion is of her.

LexLuther

Exjourno
12-29-08, 21:43
Lex visited Asiana about a month ago or so. Business appeared to be slow, perhaps due to bad economy. I drew sunshine and after doing my usual DATY, I actually think she came. Her pussy lips were engorged and she really seemed to enjoy it.

She told me they were going to get a new girl. I was wondering if any of you guys have been there recently and, if you have had the new girl, what your opinion is of her.

LexLutherWhile going north for the holidays and returning, I didn't see the billboard for Asiana. Might simply have missed it, but I was wondering if there was a chance they had closed? Was going to post the question tonight.

EJ

Muddy Shoes
12-31-08, 14:48
While going north for the holidays and returning, I didn't see the billboard for Asiana. Might simply have missed it, but I was wondering if there was a chance they had closed? Was going to post the question tonight.

EJ

As of 12-27, billboard was still there. Southbound, anyways.

IrishMale
06-01-09, 09:21
I finally found it last week. It's not right off the Interstate which is why I had a problem finding it in the past. I stopped by first thing in the morning and Jackie gave me the massage. It was worth the stop and will probably stop again. Seniors PM for details.

Navander
06-07-09, 01:35
I travel a good bit and noticed a sign for Asiana Day Spa. It is located off I-95, around Santee. I was wondering if this is the one everybody is mentioning about. If not, does anyone have any information about it?

Thanks.

Lyle1975
06-14-09, 23:42
And had a nice experience. To get in the door was.6, and the rest was pretty standard for an AMP. Saw Jackie, and she was quite pleasant and was attractive. Gave a great massage. Not too hard, and not too soft. Just right! In fact, the massage was so good, that it put me to sleep and gave me some nice dreams.

Spaceman Spiff
06-16-09, 02:10
I travel a good bit and noticed a sign for Asiana Day Spa. It is located off I-95, around Santee. I was wondering if this is the one everybody is mentioning about. If not, does anyone have any information about it?

Thanks.Actually the threads are kind of messed up. This thread was started to talk about the place in Sumter that Doc Savage reported on in the Sumter board the other day (and which turns out to be legit). Somehow Asiana crept into this thread even though it is in Santee which is nowhere near Sumter..

Spaceman Spiff

Marshst924
07-22-09, 00:55
Was there about a month ago, so since we are talking it about asiana, everything still a go there?

Doc Savage
07-23-09, 16:32
Stop by today around 4:00 pm, welcomed at the door by nice lady in her late 40's. There was a white male walking around as if he owned the place. There was no shower, the room had a nice big sign saying "NO SEX", and I was asked to put on these oversize pj bottoms. Good massage, nothing else....don't know what it is, but apparently the only AMPs in Sumter are those supplpied by Black River Electric. Sorry for the pun, but the idea of an AMP in Sumter seems to be a joke in itself.

If there's anything out there, it must be on the way low down.

Arrowman
09-10-09, 14:29
Will be making a trip on sat. who is the hotchick now it would be good if she has skills like Jackie had back a few months ago.

Hunter2Pgp
12-08-09, 01:35
Saw a post on Backpage.Two ladies from Summerville,one older,one young have opened a Massage in Santee.Open afternoons til like 12 midnite or something like that. Anyone notice or ck. it out?

Hunter2Pgp
12-08-09, 01:38
Thats the name of thier business. They post in Charleston BP.under massage or body rubs or something like that.

Spaceman Spiff
12-08-09, 04:43
Thats the name of thier business. They post in Charleston BP.under massage or body rubs or something like that.

I was extremely satisfied with my two girl session with them in Summerville.

Spaceman Spiff

StreetDater
12-08-09, 19:29
Do they have an actual storefront location? If so, where? PMs are welcome.

Be Safe!

Voyrinsc
12-14-09, 13:22
Saw a post on Backpage. Two ladies from Summerville, one older, one young have opened a Massage in Santee. Open afternoons til like 12 midnite or something like that. Anyone notice or ck. It out?I have been to see Veronica and her girls a few times here in the Charleston area. Veronica is a blonde older lady ( 40-50). She has a great body though and can rock your world (so I have dreamed). They do offer 4 hand massages which I think would be rather enjoyable. I have seen Selena (young blond) and Jazmine (young brunette). Jazmine is on her own now, but still works with Veronica. I would put them on your to do list if you visit Santee or Charleston.

Roush 427
12-29-09, 20:03
I have been to see Veronica and her girls a few times here in the Charleston area. Veronica is a blonde older lady ( 40-50). She has a great body though and can rock your world (so I have dreamed). They do offer 4 hand massages which I think would be rather enjoyable. I have seen Selena (young blond) and Jazmine (young brunette). Jazmine is on her own now, but still works with Veronica. I would put them on your to do list if you visit Santee or Charleston.Where is this located ?anyone heve directions?thanks

Muddy Shoes
12-30-09, 10:25
They post on BP in MB and Chas boards. Here is a link to latest MB post. http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/high_standards_massage_r_us_42/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2418486

Roush 427
12-30-09, 15:49
They post on BP in MB and Chas boards. Here is a link to latest MB post. http://myrtlebeach.backpage.com/BodyRubs/high_standards_massage_r_us_42/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2418486Guess I'll be going that way shortly.

Thanks Muddy.

Roush 427
01-06-10, 13:22
Wow I was not disapointed v is excellent, didn't get to try 4 handed, maybe the next time. I was smiling when I left. Be safe guys, have fun.

Warhorse
04-07-10, 20:56
Is there nothing in Santee?

It's pretty dead here.

StreetDater
04-08-10, 20:04
Whatever you do, DO NOT waste your time or money at Asiana. Two old hags and much trouble in that area right now.

Be safe.

SD

Hunter2Pgp
04-08-10, 23:46
Asiana Spa,Massage and more from 2 ladies out of Summerville,Wed.thru Sun. I think.New strip club at 301 and hwy 15. Havent ckd out yet. PM for more info.
Is there nothing in Santee?

It's pretty dead here.

Smut Villian
04-14-10, 14:22
Asiana Spa,Massage and more from 2 ladies out of Summerville,Wed.thru Sun. I think.New strip club at 301 and hwy 15. Havent ckd out yet. PM for more info.
As far as the strip club is concerned, I know the guy who runs that place. He used to run a joint in Columbia which was notorious for being just a brothel disguised as a strip club (BTW it's still there but under a new name and ownership). If this new club of his is anything like the old one he ran then there's a good chance that there is action to be had there as well.

Jimmy Smits
04-17-10, 14:49
I'd love to post a report but I went out there today (Saturday) @ 2:00 in the afternoon and they were not open. There wasn't a soul to be found. There was a bunch of garbage piled up along the side of the building like they may have been open in the past or were in the process of cleaning it out. There were no hours of operation posted nor was there a phone number to call. Is it possible they are only open at night? Does anyone know their hours?

BTW - The place I went was the Candy Store. It's about two miled off of I-20 on US 15 heading towards Sumter on the left hand side. I didn't go to the place @ US 15 and 301.

Lindy54
06-12-10, 20:21
Was driving up from Fl to NC and read her ads and reviews (all good). Easy to contact, location just 2 minutes of I-95 in Santee. Private residence with room set up for body rub. Very attractive, great body. Sexy and smart. A little cautious for the first few minutes but opened up when she was OK with me. Great rub. My blue pill (Manly) let me down however I left very relaxed and refreshed. She advertises on BP in many different cities.

Will return.

Tclint07
06-25-10, 14:34
Stopped at my favorite Spa a couple times a while back. First time, not so great, felt rushed, hurried, and then after a little bit of decent massage. Told shame you didn't get hour, couldn't make the visit any longer really. The attendant was ok, taller, thin, attractive kinda, nice body, but still, not very easy to understand, and seemed to be tired or something. Anyway, decided to give it one more try about a month later, shorter type attendant not bad looking though, went for the full hour, very happy with service, great maddage. Must have dozed off as it was SO relaxing, think I had some great dream state! Anyway, overall, good time. Still, and if you want, feel free to PM me, are you stuck with who ever opens the door? Or can you ask to see who all is working that night? Any help would be appreciated.

Navander
07-02-10, 22:29
I travel a decent amount with work now & on 95 at least once or twice a week. I have never noticed this place before, but exit 150, there is a Jin Spa.

Anyone ever heard of it or been to it?

LexLuther
07-04-10, 07:18
Is there a billboard advertising it? If so, do you see it coming up 95 (Northbound) as well as coming down (southbound)? And you are sure it says "Jin Spa"? Does the sign look old and weathered or is it new?

Just curious because I may have to check it out.

Thanks.

LexLuther

Navander
07-04-10, 18:01
I saw the sign going South Bound before you hit the mall exit on 95. The sign is new & says Oriental Jin Spa. I was on 95 the other day & decided to stop by to see if I could spot the place. If you are going South Bound like I was, you would take a left off of exit 150. The spa is not too far down the road, I just didn't have time to stop.

StreetDater
07-04-10, 20:18
Did a Re-Con mission today. Jin Spa is as described. Exit 150 I-95. East side of interstate, next to the BP Station. Signage at the entrance and on building looked fresh and new. However, the place looked empty. I got out and went to the door. Locked. Called. Answering machine. Satellite dish around back suggests living quarters. Guys this sure seems like our kind of place. They may have just been closed for the 4th holiday. I noticed Asiana in Santee was closed as well. The building seemed well kept and not abandoned. I may TOFTT if I can get someone to answer the phone. If someone beats me to it, please PM me.

Be safe

Jrichards9993
07-12-10, 17:05
TOFTT at this location. 50 for 30, 60 for 45, and 80 for 60. Older lady greeted me and told me that the session included TS, and pressure point massage. OK TS and massage, a little reserved, maybe because it's a new operation. Don't know if extras are available until multiple trips. Kinda reminded me of Asiana in Santee, nothing like Osaka at SOB.

Spaceman Spiff
07-17-10, 02:03
Stopped by Osaka on US-501 near South of the Border recently. My usual girl was not there, so I took pot-luck, and did well. I always ask for my usual because of DFK and a general willingness to go the extra mile. Perhaps DFK is an Osaka policy, because the girl I drew that day initiated those without any prompting. As usual a very nice experience.

Spaceman Spiff

Princeton73
07-27-10, 23:06
I stopped in today on my way up north--I was given "Mickey"("Mickey Mouse" she calls herself).--all of 4'11" and could be anywhere from 25 to 45. She was VERY enthusiastic and accommodating.

Looks--6
Table shower--8
Massage--5
Xtras--8

I left happy as always

Arrowman
08-05-10, 10:01
Save your time, and your blue pill. This place was very clean yet the provides had to be over 70. Your only one hour from Asiana in Santee or one hour from Osaka. The pain was $ total.

Roush 427
08-05-10, 15:45
Save your time, and your blue pill. This place was very clean yet the provides had to be over 70. Your only one hour from Asiana in Santee or one hour from Osaka. The pain was $ total.Looks like it being new they would have good talent, at least for a while. LOL be safe guys.

RazorRick
08-08-10, 11:35
Tried it out the other day- girl was skinny, not great looking, but had a nice rack. The massage was Ok then she asked if I wanted more. $1 for a BJ and I said no thank you and left. She did not try to change my mind. Anything is available but I can do much better elsewhere.

Doc Savage
08-09-10, 15:42
Too bad I hadn't seen the reports posted over the past few days...

I went there today based on the last reports I saw, as I thought something new would be nice. It's always good to be in on the start up of a new place, an I thought this might be that kind of opportunity.

Wrong.

Way Wrong.

Got a so-so massage. Nothing offered. So I asked for something. She told me that nothing more was available. Period. She did say a lady got fired and sent home. Maybe she did more?

This one did nothing more. Well, actually, she did go and get me a nice cold bottle of water which felt great when I poured it on my head to cool down.

Doc's recommendation: Save your money and your frustration levels. NE and Lotus do better.

Stay safe, and far smarter than me.

Doc

F Duck
08-21-10, 21:58
Took a rest stop at SOB during a road trip north and headed over to Osaka.

Her name was Co-Co mid thirties and had all the right tools to get this old man totally relaxed and refreshed to take on the rest of the trip. Its great to have the info on this forum to be able to plan a relaxing road trip.

Roush 427
08-22-10, 08:52
Took a rest stop at SOB during a road trip north and headed over to Osaka.

Her name was Co-Co mid thirties and had all the right tools to get this old man totally relaxed and refreshed to take on the rest of the trip. Its great to have the info on this forum to be able to plan a relaxing road trip.More bang for your buck so to speak LOL. I stopped by Jin Spa to look and it was just like doc said so I passed on to sob.

Be safe guys.

LexLuther
09-03-10, 09:01
Has anyone been to Asiana recently? If so, what does the stable look like there these days and what kind of mileage does one get riding those particular phillies, nags, etc.?

LexLuther

Andariego
09-03-10, 23:08
In my mind I have been to Asiana several times and in each dream the level of service has dropped dramatically. I imagine that the gals are getting mentally and physically worn out with the job.

Recently during REM sleep I visited Asiana on the weekend. Got the better looking of the two I have seen there. She was very quick with the table shower and didn't offer the sauna which left me a bit cold during her shower cleanup period. The rubdown was Ok but she was in a big rush after the flip. Even to the point of being a bit bitchy. Although I got the overall service I was looking for, I left a bit disappointed. Lets just say that one of us was loose before and after our time together, and it wasn't I.

I don't think I will be going back until they get new talent.

Has anyone been to Asiana recently? If so, what does the stable look like there these days and what kind of mileage does one get riding those particular phillies, nags, etc.?

LexLuther

LexLuther
09-04-10, 17:57
The last time I was there, which admittedly has been several months, there was an older, petite woman who is pretty good looking. But she has a very heavy voice from years of smoking. I can't remember her name, but she has a small dog, on whom she dotes. I've found that many Korean sex workers favor small dogs. I guess it serves as a love object in place of kids they never had or who may now be on their own.

But I agree, she seems to be tired of the business.

LexLuther

The Raven
09-13-10, 19:49
Has anyone been to this place lately?

Edward877
09-22-10, 19:56
Has anyone been to this place lately?I was wondering if they were still open. I went there once several years ago. They had some very attractive girls there. Recieved a massage nothing more.

NC Stick
09-29-10, 09:41
I visited over the weekend and saw "Penny", a 30'ish slender attractive gal. That's about the only positive I can offer from my time there. No TS was offered, the massage was simply rubbing some lotion on my back and legs, no teasing before the flip, total damage was $$ and I was in and out (literally) in 40 minutes. Her performance was uninspired and was obviously faked at certain times. I will not revisit unless I hear of a gem there.

Andariego
10-01-10, 07:54
I visited over the weekend and saw "Penny", a 30'ish slender attractive gal. That's about the only positive I can offer from my time there. No TS was offered, the massage was simply rubbing some lotion on my back and legs, no teasing before the flip, total damage was $$ and I was in and out (literally) in 40 minutes. Her performance was uninspired and was obviously faked at certain times. I will not revisit unless I hear of a gem there.Surprised you didn't get the TS, it is always offered when I go. They always did seem to rush me out of the place almost every time. At first the Table showers were at perfect but during my most recent visits, even those were rushed. I don't plan on visiting again either.

BTW, as with many asians, age is difficult to judge, but I don't think that Penny is as young as most of us believe nor as young as she claims (she told me 26 once, LOL). I would not be surprised to find out she is in her mid 40's and the less attractive gal is in her 50's.

StreetDater
10-08-10, 16:55
It is only a matter of time. Stay away from this place.

Arrowman
10-09-10, 09:11
What do you mean by this at times the place is great.

StreetDater
10-09-10, 12:09
This place hasn't had a positive review in a long time. Also, it is run by a miserable excuse of a person / mamasan. I had "insider" access to this place for a while, only to be double crossed and have the law called on me. Long story. So, yeah, I have an issue with the place and wish to see it closed by whatever legal means that can be utilized. Otherwise, go ahead and take your chances. Hopefully LE won't show up while you are getting hosed for $. Stay Safe. SD

Sasay1960
10-12-10, 15:17
Anybody have any info on the Hilltop, just oustside Anderson? Anything worthwhile up there these days?

Jrichards9993
10-18-10, 14:00
Stopped by Osaka in Hamer and had a great session with Judy. My favorite place to stop for a relaxing time. Judy is quite, but gorgeous.

StreetDater
10-20-10, 13:18
I have reliable information that Jin has some new talent. If anyone gets there before I do I would appreciate a brief report or PM. I will make a report myself if I get there before anyone else. Maybe later this week.

As always, Stay Safe.

SD

StreetDater
11-07-10, 20:10
The last few times I have driven by Asiana there have been vehicles favored by the darker race. Escalades, Acuras with the rims. You get the idea. Biz must be so bad that they now are accepting blacks. Well, we all know that statistically these people have an astronomical disease rate. Stay out of there before you catch something you can't wash off. Be safe.

SD

Shazz
11-10-10, 22:48
Has anyone been to this place lately?Drove by there tonight on my route. They are open. Haven't been in for a session in a few years. Last time I was there they charged extra for a table shower. She did provide a handshake on the flip. Attractive ladies at that time.

StreetDater
11-13-10, 21:14
I had a dream that I heard a rumor that the parking lot at the AMP in Santee now has thousands of nails in it.

Be Safe,

SD

StreetDater
11-18-10, 16:08
I stopped by Osaka earlier this week and saw "The Mouse". Great attitude and fantastic service. Never a hint of complaint or rush. Those skanks in Santee sure could learn a lesson from this place on how to treat people. Be Safe.

SD

Stud2
11-21-10, 00:55
Not all blacks have diseases.

StreetDater
11-21-10, 12:22
I didn't state that all blacks have diseases. But they do have an astronomical rate of disease. One thing is for sure, they can't read very well either. Take your chances, or as I suspect, you are the chance.

Be Safe.

SD

Smut Villian
11-21-10, 13:31
Not all blacks have diseases.We probably shouldn't feed the troll. But I do find it necessary to point out that anyone who has an issue with providers servicing johns from different cultures, races, etc will likely find his mongering venues pretty limited these days.

After all, there's only one color which matters to those girls: GREEN.

Roush 427
11-21-10, 15:53
We probably shouldn't feed the troll. But I do find it necessary to point out that anyone who has an issue with providers servicing johns from different cultures, races, etc will likely find his mongering venues pretty limited these days.

After all, there's only one color which matters to those girls: GREEN. You got that right.

Beez Wax
11-21-10, 20:45
I was in Santee on Friday night. I drove by Asiana and all lights were on. The open sign was lit. There were no cars in the lot. So it still looks as if it is open. I did not stop.

Another option in Santee is the Pure club. It's a strip club and it has some quality looking dancers. I'd put several in the 8 or 9 category. They have private rooms with locks on the door. You can get into these rooms for $150 and then you negotiate "services" with the girl. Apparently anything goes, but you have to do some dealing with the right girl to get what you want at the price you're willing to pay. With the economy the way it is, the girls are open to any and all suggestions. YMMV.

Jmshobby
12-02-10, 04:12
I stopped by VIP in Anderson and had a dream about Young. She was late 30s with C+ saggy top and flat bottom. The music was very loud from the bar next door. She spoke very good English. She wanted. 6 for HJ $.2 for CBJ and $.6 for FS. Those prices are way too high for what I am used to. I decided to pass. The massage was nice, but I left feeling a bit let down. There is much better for much less $.

Still Works
12-02-10, 09:53
It has been a long time since my last visit to Osaka. 3 maybe 5 years, but after seeing the reports I thought I'd try again.

I was greeted by Kim, my eyes focused on the front of her dress so because of the full natural rack, I missed the makeup covering many years of experience, possibly 50. After we went in the room I asked if Mickey was there, she told me she went home, but not seeing her in the light, I accepted her.

I handed her 4 20s and later notice my change was stuck in he top, but figuring she was getting it anyway I left it there.

After some cursory light massage she told me to flip.

To make a long story short, $.4 bought me a half hour massage that included some brief ointment application without even assistance getting dressed.

Like Tohavher
12-04-10, 14:17
It has been a long time since my last visit to Osaka. 3 maybe 5 years, but after seeing the reports I thought I'd try again.

I was greeted by Kim, my eyes focused on the front of her dress so because of the full natural rack, I missed the makeup covering many years of experience, possibly 50. After we went in the room I asked if Mickey was there, she told me she went home, but not seeing her in the light, I accepted her.

I handed her 4 20s and later notice my change was stuck in he top, but figuring she was getting it anyway I left it there.

To make a long story short, $.4 bought me a half hour massage that included some brief ointment application without even assistance getting dressed. Yea. I stopped by the Sunday morning after Turkey Day. It had been a few years since my last visit. The places near the beach had been more convenient for me, but alas they are now closed. I got a nice looking mid-30's girl named Lee. Unfortunately while Lee was quite attractive it seemed that a attempt at a massage was all that was on the menu that morning. I guess someone is getting a bit parnoid in that establishment.

Moonshine910
12-14-10, 11:18

To make a long story short, $.4 bought me a half hour massage that included some brief ointment application without even assistance getting dressed. What about the place beside Osaka? Has anyone tried it out, I thought about making the trip, but the last few reports about Osaka were not so good.

Relaxbuff2
12-23-10, 16:57
Travelling to Beaufort for the holidays and was wondering if there are any MP's there. I noticed that there doesn't look like there are any indie's doing body rubs. Is it completely dead or what? Hilton Head is about an hour away or so away based off Google Maps, what about there? Give me the scoop please.

Relax Buff

Roush 427
12-24-10, 17:03
Travelling to Beaufort for the holidays and was wondering if there are any MP's there. I noticed that there doesn't look like there are any indie's doing body rubs. Is it completely dead or what? Hilton Head is about an hour away or so away based off Google Maps, what about there? Give me the scoop please.

Relax BuffNeither place.

Laylo5
12-25-10, 05:51
What about the place beside Osaka? Has anyone tried it out, I thought about making the trip, but the last few reports about Osaka were not so good.The last time I was ther which was a year ago everything is on the menu.

Moonshine910
12-29-10, 16:28
Man stopped by Osaka last Thursday 12/23, before I left; place fulled up. I heard the doorbell ring at least 4 times.

Anyway, I had a good vist, nice wash and good menu. A little expensive this time. Easy to work price when no one is there, much more difficult when the bell rings 4 times in 30 minutes. Things seem to be going strong at Osaka.

The Raven
01-21-11, 23:24
I was looking at some classic cars for sale behind Spa Esthia and noticed a couple of hotties AMPs going in the back door. I might give it a shot next time in Ft Mill.

Mdcraig
01-29-11, 10:12
I was looking at some classic cars for sale behind Spa Esthia and noticed a couple of hotties AMPs going in the back door. I might give it a shot next time in Ft Mill.I've gotten a couple of good rubs there, but that's all. A few others have reported extras, but not for me. It has been a few years since I've been there, however.

Ole Roy
02-04-11, 20:55
Have noticed that Osaka has now started posting on backpage and claims new management and young pretty girls. I have always got good service from Osaka but have not beeen lately due to the age of the providers. Has anyone been recently. New management? New girls?

Roush 427
02-06-11, 19:13
Have noticed that Osaka has now started posting on backpage and claims new management and young pretty girls. I have always got good service from Osaka but have not beeen lately due to the age of the providers. Has anyone been recently. New management? New girls?The ad they are using is the same one in greenville at lillys, back gate in m beach and it was used in little river at tan 17 you won't find those girls, its standard for them to use that type ad. The girls change all the time and the mama some times come back after vacation. Be safe and have fun.

Rocco69
02-10-11, 20:43
The ad they are using is the same one in greenville at lillys, back gate in m beach and it was used in little river at tan 17 you won't find those girls, its standard for them to use that type ad. The girls change all the time and the mama some times come back after vacation. Be safe and have fun.I noticed the same thing.

Galaxzy75
02-18-11, 17:26
I didn't state that all blacks have diseases. But they do have an astronomical rate of disease. One thing is for sure, they can't read very well either. Take your chances, or as I suspect, you are the chance.

Be Safe.

SDAre you serious!!! Let's read between the lines. He was really trying to say he has a little dick and he does not want to go behind blacks.

StreetDater
02-18-11, 18:20
That post is or was several months old. But, like most blacks you are a day late and a dollar short. Have fun with your burning piss and doctors bills after your visit to Asiana. What a moron.

Galaxzy75
02-18-11, 23:31
That post is or was several months old. But, like most blacks you are a day late and a dollar short. Have fun with your burning piss and doctors bills after your visit to Asiana. What a moron.Do everybody a favor and go back to fucking your local livestock and leave this board. All you do is complain and complain. It is obvious that you live a fucked up life. Expand your horizon and focus on you and not others and you just might get out of monstrosity. I will not be responding to you anymore I have to go and have a libation.

StreetDater
02-18-11, 23:42
Hey Dick, you were the one that started on me first. I know its hard for you to believe that someone would dare challenge your black ass. Your people are so used to everyone kissing your ass and feeling sorry for you. Go ahead and have about 20 Malt liquors in the back seat of your 1975 Galaxy / home. Yeah, we are done Monkey.

Secretshoppa
02-19-11, 19:26
Hey Dick, you were the one that started on me first. I know its hard for you to believe that someone would dare challenge your black ass. Your people are so used to everyone kissing your ass and feeling sorry for you. Go ahead and have about 20 Malt liquors in the back seat of your 1975 Galaxy / home. Yeah, we are done Monkey.SD,

everyone black doesn't look for handouts or sympathy. We don't all have diseases or trust the Government. I don't even like Obama. Please don't buy into negative stereotypes. I judge individuals on character regardless of race. People of all races have good and bad.

Secretshoppa
02-19-11, 19:32
Hey Dick, you were the one that started on me first. I know its hard for you to believe that someone would dare challenge your black ass. Your people are so used to everyone kissing your ass and feeling sorry for you. Go ahead and have about 20 Malt liquors in the back seat of your 1975 Galaxy / home. Yeah, we are done Monkey.SD, everyone black doesn't look for handouts or sympathy. We don't all have diseases or trust the Government. I don't even like Obama. Please don't buy into negative stereotypes. I judge individuals on character regardless of race. People of all races have good and bad.

StreetDater
02-19-11, 21:19
To anyone on this board I may have offended. I was the first one attacked by some out of town wannabe that took offense to my accurate and factual posting of an AMP (Asiana Santee) accepting black clients. And the fact that this segment has an enormous rate of STDs. I reported this as a courtesy to all who wish to avoid STDs. The wannabes from The ATL go on and on about how I am racist etc. Damn right. Frankly I don't like blacks in general. No more than they like me. I would respectfully ask Jackson to remove them from the board as they were the ones who instigated the whole episode. Like I said previously, they just aren't used to us whities giving them back a dose of their own bullshit. Their only claim to fame is their big dicks, and like most everything else, they were given that and didn't earn it. More than likely they do their mongering on the government dime as well. Love it or hate it, thats how I see things. I tend to think most agree, but if you don't then that is your problem. And yes, I use the N word all the damn time. They use it, why can't I?

Billybob49
02-20-11, 02:05
To anyone on this board I may have offended. I was the first one attacked by some out of town wannabe that took offense to my accurate and factual posting of an AMP (Asiana Santee) accepting black clients. And the fact that this segment has an enormous rate of STDs. I reported this as a courtesy to all who wish to avoid STDs. The wannabes from The ATL go on and on about how I am racist etc. Damn right. Frankly I don't like blacks in general. No more than they like me. I would respectfully ask Jackson to remove them from the board as they were the ones who instigated the whole episode. Like I said previously, they just aren't used to us whities giving them back a dose of their own bullshit. Their only claim to fame is their big dicks, and like most everything else, they were given that and didn't earn it. More than likely they do their mongering on the government dime as well. Love it or hate it, thats how I see things. I tend to think most agree, but if you don't then that is your problem. And yes, I use the N word all the damn time. They use it, why can't I?Hey SD, I am with you! You are only stating facts about blacks having a much much higher rate of diseases than whites and if the truth hurts so be it!

Secretshoppa
02-20-11, 05:29
To anyone on this board I may have offended. I was the first one attacked by some out of town wannabe that took offense to my accurate and factual posting of an AMP (Asiana Santee) accepting black clients. And the fact that this segment has an enormous rate of STDs. I reported this as a courtesy to all who wish to avoid STDs. The wannabes from The ATL go on and on about how I am racist etc. Damn right. Frankly I don't like blacks in general. No more than they like me. I would respectfully ask Jackson to remove them from the board as they were the ones who instigated the whole episode. Like I said previously, they just aren't used to us whities giving them back a dose of their own bullshit. Their only claim to fame is their big dicks, and like most everything else, they were given that and didn't earn it. More than likely they do their mongering on the government dime as well. Love it or hate it, thats how I see things. I tend to think most agree, but if you don't then that is your problem. And yes, I use the N word all the damn time. They use it, why can't I?You're entitled to feel the way you do. It's a free country. I feel that Galaxy and others only took issue with the negative stereotypes that you perpetuate. Any and all races. Spread STDs. This hobby that we all participate in doesn't and won't be any safer by singling out providers who only see a particular segment. I have thick skin and I wasn't offended by your comments as easily as others and I personally don't know you but I can honestly say that I disagree with your stance and biased opinions. This is not an attack I just feel that as human beings in this day and age we need to be past this skin color debate and focus on issues of more importance. Society is fucked as it is and everyone is looking for a scapegoat. We all have the same problems at the end of the day. We are only different by pigment and cultural upbringing. I'm not a perfect man but I try to play my part in doing good. I try to represent the good in me regardless of my race and I hope others judge me by that. With that being said let the talks of pussy exploits continue. I'm done as well.

Have a nice day and monger on!

StreetDater
03-01-11, 20:43
Had the occasion to drive by the AMP in Santee a few days ago. Noticed the "talent" was outside sweeping and beating the dirty rugs. On first glance she appeared to be fat, old and ugly. Upon U-turn and slow drive by this was indeed confirmed. Stay away.

Be safe.

Billybob49
03-02-11, 20:32
SD, everyone black doesn't look for handouts or sympathy. We don't all have diseases or trust the Government. I don't even like Obama. Please don't buy into negative stereotypes. I judge individuals on character regardless of race. People of all races have good and bad.Secretshoppa, I must say you seem to be a very nice black man who is a credit to your race as well as the human race, you say you judge people by character, well my friend you are so right! It also seems to me that with your outlook on things that I suspect that you had some very good upbringing, right? The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. Good luck my friend and I hope you werent offended.

Arrowman
03-03-11, 06:43
Look black white we all on this board has been to AMP some of us have even taken trips out of the country for our beloved hobby so take your fight elsewhere.

StreetDater
03-03-11, 12:34
This "fight" was over two weeks ago when I finished it.

Secretshoppa
03-16-11, 03:03
Secretshoppa, I must say you seem to be a very nice black man who is a credit to your race as well as the human race, you say you judge people by character, well my friend you are so right! It also seems to me that with your outlook on things that I suspect that you had some very good upbringing, right? The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. Good luck my friend and I hope you werent offended.Thanks BillyBob, I wasn't offended. People can get easily riled up but there are better ways of getting a point across than succumbing to name calling and spewing negativity. Everyone has a preference and a prerogative.

Well wishes to you all in SC and be safe.

Secretshoppa
03-16-11, 03:10
Secretshoppa, I must say you seem to be a very nice black man who is a credit to your race as well as the human race, you say you judge people by character, well my friend you are so right! It also seems to me that with your outlook on things that I suspect that you had some very good upbringing, right? The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. Good luck my friend and I hope you werent offended.Thanks BillyBob, I wasn't offended. People can get easily riled up but there are better ways of getting a point across than succumbing to name calling and spewing negativity. Everyone has a preference and a prerogative.

Well wishes to you all in SC and be safe.

Treasure123
03-23-11, 21:34
Spent some time at Osaka with Ivy. Excellent table shower and massage. Great flute skills. Only downside was the radio in the building playing country music (very distracting) and I thought the rates were a little high. Saw a young, cute asian that's also working there; didn't get her name but she looks hot. Other services avail depending on how deep your pockets are.

Roush 427
03-24-11, 11:38
Spent some time at Osaka with Ivy. Excellent table shower and massage. Great flute skills. Only downside was the radio in the building playing country music (very distracting) and I thought the rates were a little high. Saw a young, cute asian that's also working there; didn't get her name but she looks hot. Other services avail depending on how deep your pockets are.I told them the reason they liked country music was because they are from south korea LOL most of them do like it. Be safe have fun.

Roush 427
04-14-11, 12:47
I was comming back from Florence on Saturday and noticed a couple of cars there and some guys doing some work out side I didn't have time to stop, just wondering if any body has and is it open again its at the traffic light near marion on 501 thanks, Roush

Scouse
05-15-11, 14:24
I was driving south on 95 back home to FL and decided to stop at asiana spa. Glad I did as I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a half ass massage but extras that are cheap. I won't go into detail as I am not up to speed with all the abbreviations and I know there is link for it. I don't remember the girls name but she was older and decent looking for her age.

StreetDater
05-17-11, 14:10
I was driving south on 95 back home to FL and decided to stop at asiana spa. Glad I did as I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a half ass massage but extras that are cheap. I won't go into detail as I am not up to speed with all the abbreviations and I know there is link for it. I don't remember the girls name but she was older and decent looking for her age.Sounds like you had Sunshine. Real name is Mun Kienitz. Does it burn when you pee yet?

Roush 427
05-20-11, 16:49
Sounds like you had Sunshine. Real name is Mun Kienitz. Does it burn when you pee yet?Ouch oh ouch wow, always be safe LOL

Roush

Spaceman Spiff
05-21-11, 00:33
I was comming back from Florence on Saturday and noticed a couple of cars there and some guys doing some work out side I didn't have time to stop, just wondering if any body has and is it open again its at the traffic light near marion on 501 thanks, RoushHaven't posted much lately as I'm trying to rebuild my finances this year rather than playing as much, but I did stop by Bo-Bo a week or so ago. Over the years this place has been all over the map as far as being super or lame, but was not bad this time.

I got there about 11pm, but there was still another guy there, so as only one girl was working, I did have to wait in the room for a while. $80 / hour for the massage and table shower followed by $200 (yes, I tend to over tip) for FS afterwards. Not as good as it has been (killer hot tub session with two young cuties.) but not bad (sometimes they go into handjob only mode).

Spaceman Spiff

LexLuther
05-22-11, 14:38
Haven't posted much lately as I'm trying to rebuild my finances this year rather than playing as much, but I did stop by Bo-Bo a week or so ago. Over the years this place has been all over the map as far as being super or lame, but was not bad this time.

I got there about 11pm, but there was still another guy there, so as only one girl was working, I did have to wait in the room for a while. $80 / hour for the massage and table shower followed by $200 (yes, I tend to over tip) for FS afterwards. Not as good as it has been (killer hot tub session with two young cuties.) but not bad (sometimes they go into handjob only mode).

Spaceman SpiffHey Spaceman, Good on you. So can you describe the girl and maybe activities? I know you used to be a big tipper when you were first starting out. But I thought you had reformed. Hehehe.

Feel free to send PM if you wish.

Thanks in advance.

LexLuther

Spaceman Spiff
05-22-11, 22:25
Hey Spaceman, Good on you. So can you describe the girl and maybe activities? I know you used to be a big tipper when you were first starting out. But I thought you had reformed. Hehehe.

Feel free to send PM if you wish.

Thanks in advance.

LexLutherNah, beyond not giving a specific girl's name out, I don't mind saying what went down. (And I forget the names after 5 min anyway even though I'm pretty sure I'd seen her before).

I would say girl was around 35, reasonably attractive, probably about a 7. Table shower in back with pretty good attention to the dangly bits, then a massage with a sheet over me. This is not unusual for Bo-Bo, and has the good point of not getting any oil or lotion all over you. A little back-walking, which frankly I don't care for, then some soft-touch (sans sheet). After the assurance that I wanted "everything" she left (she did not insist on the tip at this point) to get a cover and stripped when she got back, giving my back a boob massage followed by CBJ and mish. I would have liked more access to her boobs and maybe some 69, but a friendly girl and a nice if not incredible session.

Spaceman Spiff

LexLuther
05-23-11, 19:39
Nah, beyond not giving a specific girl's name out, I don't mind saying what went down. (And I forget the names after 5 min anyway even though I'm pretty sure I'd seen her before).

I would say girl was around 35, reasonably attractive, probably about a 7. Table shower in back with pretty good attention to the dangly bits, then a massage with a sheet over me. This is not unusual for Bo-Bo, and has the good point of not getting any oil or lotion all over you. A little back-walking, which frankly I don't care for, then some soft-touch (sans sheet). After the assurance that I wanted "everything" she left (she did not insist on the tip at this point) to get a cover and stripped when she got back, giving my back a boob massage followed by CBJ and mish. I would have liked more access to her boobs and maybe some 69, but a friendly girl and a nice if not incredible session.

Spaceman SpiffThanks Spaceman! BTW, do you have any idea if they are back to operating regularly or is it catch-as-catch-can?

LexLuther

Spaceman Spiff
05-24-11, 14:18
Thanks Spaceman! BTW, do you have any idea if they are back to operating regularly or is it catch-as-catch-can?

LexLutherI think they are open regularly now, but I don't drive by often enough to say for certain. They have gotten rid of the "Open" sign that was visible from the highway, so don't be put off if you don't see that.

LexLuther
05-24-11, 19:33
I think they are open regularly now, but I don't drive by often enough to say for certain. They have gotten rid of the "Open" sign that was visible from the highway, so don't be put off if you don't see that.Thanks Spaceman. I will drive up this weekend and if I don't see the sign, I'll definitely go knock on the door.

LexLuther

Bjee89
05-26-11, 12:12
Well was down Santee way where I play a little golf every year and first visit to the AMP. Ending up dropping $.6 for TS, BBBJ, AR, Mish and finished DS. Gal was very friendly but I know she has been at it awhile. All safe after the BBBJ. And no it doesn't burn when I pee. LOL.

LexLuther
05-27-11, 16:56
Well was down Santee way where I play a little golf every year and first visit to the AMP. Ending up dropping $.6 for TS, BBBJ, AR, Mish and finished DS. Gal was very friendly but I know she has been at it awhile. All safe after the BBBJ. And no it doesn't burn when I pee. LOL.AR as in Asian Rimming?

LexLuther

StreetDater
07-01-11, 21:44
A few days ago decided to head out for some relief. It had been quite a while and I was ready indeed. First called Jin, but no answer. So I stopped by Jin to find they were closed. Went to plsn B and glad I did. Headed to Osaka where I was met at the door by the attractive mamasan. I asked for Mickey but was told she "retired". I met Mia. What a delight. Great attitude, pretty face and very squeezable body. Very good TS, very good massage and awesome on the flip. Very well groomed in the downstairs area made for some wonderful DATY. You know how sometimes you just "hit it off". With certain attendants? She was one of them. $1. 7 total for an excellent session. Be Safe.

SD

Roush 427
07-02-11, 17:10
I stopped there fri afrernoon and mama showed me to the room and in came susie about fifty fair looking about thirty fours med built I got the 30 min for 60, and she started the massage and ask what I wanted so I asked about FS and she said 160 so I laughed, asked about a BBBJ she said 100 again I laughed, she asked 60 for he I told her I would give fair tip for he since I was there she started and I started playing with that kitty which was clean shaved fairly tight, said it was more if I touched her there, buy that time junior was ready so he was happy any way. I asked about the big tub and she said it was broke. She did say another girl was on the way, said it was slow I wonder why. Be safe guys.

Roush

F Duck
07-31-11, 15:10
A few days ago decided to head out for some relief. It had been quite a while and I was ready indeed. First called Jin, but no answer. So I stopped by Jin to find they were closed. Went to plsn B and glad I did. Headed to Osaka where I was met at the door by the attractive mamasan. I asked for Mickey but was told she "retired". I met Mia. What a delight. Great attitude, pretty face and very squeezable body. Very good TS, very good massage and awesome on the flip. Very well groomed in the downstairs area made for some wonderful DATY. You know how sometimes you just "hit it off". With certain attendants? She was one of them. $1. 7 total for an excellent session. Be Safe.

SDOn my return trip from Virg. I decided to make a pitstop at SoB and eased down the street to Osaka to get rid of some cramps."What a delight is right". She said her name was Mia, Like Mama Mia to remember her. Did a half hour and at first thought maybe screwed up by not getting TS, but she soon warmed up. On the flip it turned into one of the most enjoyable MP trips. She has huge natural TaTa's and a enjoyable body to boot. Before I knew it she was giving me a total GFE experience including DFK and when the session was over I almost forgot I was in a MP. I stood outside exhausted ready to leave, thinking damn if I wasn't so old seconds would be great.

JaxAMPman
08-17-11, 09:49
Well, that was weak sauce.

Regular at Osaka since 2005, hadn't been back for about 18 mos. Due to travel circumstances. Mamasan greeted me as usual, was introduced to a lady who, when asked her name, sort of sneered and said "Me, uh. Kimchee." Her bad attitude continued when after a cursory TS, I was upsold to %150 of the usual FS fee. I held firm, as I do not bring extra with me inside such establishments, and she was all "okay baby, next time you bring more, but I give you special today, okay?" Special like the short bus. After having paid for a one hour massage ($70 house fee) was out the door in exactly 30 minutes of the lamest AMP experience I've ever had.

Osaka lost a customer today; I will not be back. If this is the level that the hobby has sunk to on the east coast, I'm out. Cannot recommend. And I have had some marvelous FS experiences in years past at Osaka.

Roush 427
08-18-11, 07:33
Well, that was weak sauce.

Regular at Osaka since 2005, hadn't been back for about 18 mos. Due to travel circumstances. Mamasan greeted me as usual, was introduced to a lady who, when asked her name, sort of sneered and said "Me, uh. Kimchee." Her bad attitude continued when after a cursory TS, I was upsold to %150 of the usual FS fee. I held firm, as I do not bring extra with me inside such establishments, and she was all "okay baby, next time you bring more, but I give you special today, okay?" Special like the short bus. After having paid for a one hour massage ($70 house fee) was out the door in exactly 30 minutes of the lamest AMP experience I've ever had.

Osaka lost a customer today; I will not be back. If this is the level that the hobby has sunk to on the east coast, I'm out. Cannot recommend. And I have had some marvelous FS experiences in years past at Osaka.When you have a bad time there tell mama she don't want to loose customers and will make it right, they don't want bad reports most other spas are like that also, good luck Roush

Infidel
08-20-11, 08:25
JaxAMPman,

I don't think you got Mia, I have seen her several times and every time has been better then the last! Even had a two pop visit last time I was in town. You might have seen a competitor who is slightly jealous of all the attention Mia is receiving on this board.

Arrowman
08-30-11, 13:58
Will be passing through next week it has been a long time since I've been in the area just wondering any news about the AMP in Santee. Last time there service was a bit rushed.

Roush 427
09-06-11, 08:42
I stopped by and the same gals were there both older ones so I passed on them, have fun when you can, Roush

StreetDater
09-08-11, 13:10
Went to Osaka a few weeks ago. Asked for Mia. She, sadly is gone. I think I had the same attendant as JaxAMP. Said her name was Gina. Lame attempt at up-pricing. Held my ground. One of the most average sessions at Osaka in a long time. I will go back when I get word that she is gone. Bring back Mama Mia!

Be Safe.

Roush 427
09-22-11, 19:43
Stopped by on the way to flo and the same over the hill bunch was there, I thought I'd drop by osaka on the way back, Roush

Roush 427
09-22-11, 19:51
I stopped by on the way back from flo, got a gal named gg to rushed just got started and about 10 minutes in to the massage she told me to flip over and wanted to know what I wanted, I told her and she said 160, I laughed but she didn't like that at all I told her to just massage junior and I would pay her accordingly, she did and I gave her 40, I talked to mama and she said some of the girls that were there before were comming back, so maybe it will be better, have fun guys, Roush

Marshst924
10-02-11, 00:39
I was passing through and stopped at Asiana. Two girls working-pretty much what others have said but I wasn't expecting a top notch visit, so I wasn't disappointed. I saw Mia.she's somewhat attractive, sounds like she smokes all day long, and as other's have said, she was very rushed. I was in and out in 35 minutes and I probably sat for the first five waiting on her to come in. I will say the TS was very nice and she didn't waste any time. Same menu as always and same price. As I was getting dressed, Bebe came in and pretended it was an accident. They made a point for me to see her quite a few times because she is clearly the reason to go back. She is actually very attractive and I wish I would have seen her instead. She has a very cute face and and huge fake Ds and in general, she doesn't seem as rough as Mia. I would definitely go back to see her. I think the rushed service is a product of them being too busy, because right after the TS, the mamasan yelled to Mia and she really didn't even want to give any massage at all. As I left, my feelings were pretty much confirmed because there were 3 cars in the parking lot now and it was 30 minutes before they close. All in all, it was okay and I would specifically ask for Bebe if I went back.

StreetDater
10-18-11, 15:57
Decided to give Osaka another try after the disapointing session with Gina, GG, Kimchi or whatever her name was. Was delighted to be presented with Suzy. Good TS, good massage and as I was about to find out, a seriously cute body. Very pretty face. Early to mid 30s I would estimate. She did try the upsell after I presented her with the 1. 0 for FS. Instead of haggling I just gave in. Another. 2. She was that attractive and I guess this is the way things are now at Osaka. On a side note, I was pissed about my last, rushed session at Osaka and had decided to "control the session" so to speak by lasting as long as I could. After an extended DATY session in which she had a real and genuine "O", I mounted up and went to work. My plan worked and I was able to squeeze an hour and a half out of that session. She only mildly complained that next time I would have to pay more for that length of time. All in all a good session. My apologies to anyone who went after me. I seriously wore that girl out. Also, I did see a second girl but was unable to tell if it was Gina (or whatever that last girls name was).

Be Safe.

Roush 427
10-25-11, 06:17
On the way to flo sat I stopped by to see if any thing had changed. New gals but still older and new mama, and some signs were changed and it was clean around the place, I didn't partake of the goods this time, have fun guys Roush

Roush 427
11-03-11, 21:34
Going down 95 today and stopped by to see if any new gals there, to my surprise, suzie gone, gina gone 2 new gals there I did see one and she looked pretty goodi didn't have time to partake but I shall return soon, have fun when you can guys, Roush

Infidel
11-09-11, 18:53
Going down 95 today and stopped by to see if any new gals there, to my surprise, suzie gone, gina gone 2 new gals there I did see one and she looked pretty goodi didn't have time to partake but I shall return soon, have fun when you can guys, RoushMr. Roush,

Did you happen to get the name of the Goodie or at least some sort of identifying features?

Thanks for the info, happy holiday mongering.

Roush 427
11-12-11, 08:21
Mr. Roush,

Did you happen to get the name of the Goodie or at least some sort of identifying features?

Thanks for the info, happy holiday mongering.She was about 30 shoulder length hair nice rack and ass with a pretty smile but I saw her only for a moment, but if she's there next week I will see more LOL, stop by and check them out, Roush

Infidel
11-13-11, 12:34
She was about 30 shoulder length hair nice rack and ass with a pretty smile but I saw her only for a moment, but if she's there next week I will see more LOL, stop by and check them out, RoushStopped in about mid day on the 12th, business was slow and I drew Ivey, upper 30s to lower 40s, attractive but not on par with Mia or suzy! I don't think she was the one you are referring to in your posts. Her T / S was uninspiring only paid mild attention to the boys. Her message was so so, full menu on the flip no haggling over price ($) and she was not in a rush.

Overall not bad but just not great like Mia was.

LexLuther
11-14-11, 08:25
I was passing through and stopped at Asiana. Two girls working-pretty much what others have said but I wasn't expecting a top notch visit, so I wasn't disappointed. I saw Mia.she's somewhat attractive, sounds like she smokes all day long, and as other's have said, she was very rushed. I was in and out in 35 minutes and I probably sat for the first five waiting on her to come in. I will say the TS was very nice and she didn't waste any time. Same menu as always and same price. As I was getting dressed, Bebe came in and pretended it was an accident. They made a point for me to see her quite a few times because she is clearly the reason to go back. She is actually very attractive and I wish I would have seen her instead. She has a very cute face and and huge fake Ds and in general, she doesn't seem as rough as Mia. I would definitely go back to see her. I think the rushed service is a product of them being too busy, because right after the TS, the mamasan yelled to Mia and she really didn't even want to give any massage at all. As I left, my feelings were pretty much confirmed because there were 3 cars in the parking lot now and it was 30 minutes before they close. All in all, it was okay and I would specifically ask for Bebe if I went back.Wish as much as she smokes, she has got to have emphysema. No wonder she tires quickly. But for someone her age, she has a nice body. She normally allows DATY, but does not really reciprocate. She also seems to stop short of having an orgasm. But I have seen her pussy lips swell up in response to DATY. So I do think it has an effect. A lot of Korean girls don't like to "O" during sessions. I think they believe it negatively impacts their ability to work all day long.

LexLuther

BlackPipes
11-29-11, 01:31
Is the bobo spa open if so will they be willing to have sex after a session same for Osaka Spa.

BlackPipes
11-29-11, 01:37
Is the Bobo Spa open if so will they be willing to have sex after a session same for Osaka Spa?

LexLuther
11-29-11, 08:07
Oooweee! Smell like bacon up in here.

LexLuther

Roush 427
11-29-11, 12:41
Oooweee! Smell like bacon up in here.

LexLutherSounds like we agree on something lex, LOL have fun, Roush

Andariego
12-01-11, 19:25
Is the Bobo Spa open if so will they be willing to have sex after a session same for Osaka Spa?Blackpipes,

They won't even discuss anything until you let them use a strap-on on you first.

Spaceman Spiff
12-03-11, 02:44
This place is on the south side of US-301 just east of I-26 and has been in general pretty frustrating. The usual MO there is you pick a girl and pay $60 house fee for a private dance. Inside the dance room is a sign reminding you the dancers work for tips, but capping the max tip at $60. This, of course, is ignored. The girl will tell you go "get comfortable" (strip) while she changes. You should plan on sitting on your clothes as no towels are provided and who knows what is on that couch naugahyde! When she comes back, the girl will start the music and begin to dance in front of you. When you supply the tip, she will generaly start to give you a nude or thong-only lapdance (and recall that you are nude, so this is pretty good!).

Here's where it usually gets frustrating. After getting you all revved up, she will stop the lapdance, sit herself down on the table in front of the couch and start jilling-off, leaving you to take care of yourself. What the heck? If that's all you're going to do, keep on with the lapdance! Now, over the years its been there, some girls have been very relaxed about you touching them (one even let me DATY getting her off multiple times. She should have paid me.) , but would never reciprocate.

This may be starting to change. On my last visit, the girl remembered me, and offered to upgrade to BBBJ during the session. It was quite nice, though pricey (another $80). So, anyway, still no sure thing, but if you've given up on this place, there may still be hope.

Spaceman Spiff
12-03-11, 02:52
This place has been hit or miss over the years, but currently it is the only AMP with TS anywhere near Myrtle Beach (not that Marion is *especially* near) , so I decided to hit it last time I was on the coast. As far as I could tell, there was only one girl working, so I had to wait a bit for another customer. I hate that, and normally will skip a place if there's another car in the lot, but in this case I had driven far enough that I was comitted.

House fee is $80 which includes 1 hour TS & massage. The TS was OK, but would have been better if they didn't keep the building so cold. The massage was OK, not as good as at a handshake-only place. On the flip was offered "everything". No price specified, but I ponied up $200 rather than haggle. Reasonably cute girl (30s) and pretty good service though I wish more AMP girls understood that we really want to play with the titties for a while.

Not bad.

Spaceman Spiff
12-03-11, 02:58
This was my first visit to Jin, which is fairly new. The place is off of I-95 two exits (I think) south of Florence and is in an odd little building which I think was a house (my room had a fireplace). The house fee was $60 and the sign stated it was for 45 min rather than the usual 60 (though in general AMP girls are not clock watchers). There is a TS, which was OK, though not as good as some. At any rate the girl was not shy about feeling me up during the process which is always a good sign.

The massage was pretty much a sham. Just a brief rubdown after which I chose "everything" for $200 and got pretty good service though she did tire a bit on top and wanted to finish in mish. Still, cute girl and pretty good service.

Infidel
12-03-11, 12:45
This was my first visit to Jin, which is fairly new. The place is off of I-95 two exits (I think) south of Florence and is in an odd little building which I think was a house (my room had a fireplace). The house fee was $60 and the sign stated it was for 45 min rather than the usual 60 (though in general AMP girls are not clock watchers). There is a TS, which was OK, though not as good as some. At any rate the girl was not shy about feeling me up during the process which is always a good sign.

The massage was pretty much a sham. Just a brief rubdown after which I chose "everything" for $200 and got pretty good service though she did tire a bit on top and wanted to finish in mish. Still, cute girl and pretty good service.Wow,

You paid $260 for 45min of "pretty good", FS! What do you do for a living?

Infidel
12-03-11, 12:54
This place has been hit or miss over the years, but currently it is the only AMP with TS anywhere near Myrtle Beach (not that Marion is *especially* near) , so I decided to hit it last time I was on the coast. As far as I could tell, there was only one girl working, so I had to wait a bit for another customer. I hate that, and normally will skip a place if there's another car in the lot, but in this case I had driven far enough that I was comitted.

House fee is $80 which includes 1 hour TS & massage. The TS was OK, but would have been better if they didn't keep the building so cold. The massage was OK, not as good as at a handshake-only place. On the flip was offered "everything". No price specified, but I ponied up $200 rather than haggle. Reasonably cute girl (30s) and pretty good service though I wish more AMP girls understood that we really want to play with the titties for a while.

Not bad.What the hell is going on with you guys! I have gotten FS at Osaka, Jin, and Bo Bo for $.80 at each establishment on multiple occasions. You big spenders are going to destroy the market by driving up prices. Men, for the love of God, work on your game; you guys can get what you want by simply placing the tip on the table in the room in plane sight. Trust me she will take the money with no fuss and she will know what your looking for with no arguments.

StreetDater
12-14-11, 16:23
260 total for FS at Jin or anywhere is 40 to 80 too much. I have had many sessions at Jin for 1. 6 for FS. Usually I can get what I need at Osaka for around 2. 0. And that is usually for a really good looking provider. Stop over paying and be safe.

Spaceman Spiff
12-15-11, 14:58
260 total for FS at Jin or anywhere is 40 to 80 too much. I have had many sessions at Jin for 1. 6 for FS. Usually I can get what I need at Osaka for around 2. 0. And that is usually for a really good looking provider. Stop over paying and be safe.Look, I'm a big kid, and I do what I do. You can do different.

Do I overpay? Probably. I over-tip at restaurants too. OTOH, when I get to be a regular at a place, the girls appreciate me and I get extra good service.

Roush 427
12-24-11, 06:52
Stopped by osaka, jin and bo-bo and dropped off a box of fruit for the gals, some times an act of kindness goes a long way, they don't forget, be safe guys and have a good one, Roush

LexLuther
12-24-11, 12:24
Roush, I think you are full of shit as you know. But if you really did that, it was an incredibly kind thing to do. Good on you.

Merry Christmas and God Bless Us All!!!

LexLuther

Roush 427
12-24-11, 15:43
Roush, I think you are full of shit as you know. But if you really did that, it was an incredibly kind thing to do. Good on you.

Merry Christmas and God Bless Us All!

LexLutherLex I couldn't expect any thing more from you LOL, I won't even say what I think, be safe and have fun, Roush

LexLuther
12-25-11, 06:51
Roush,

I don't understand your attitude. I said it was a very kind thing to do and I wished you a Merry Christmas. What else do you want from me?

Whose fault is it if all of your reports are unfailingly positive and often misleading? Try being a bit more critical and maybe people will give more credence to what you say. Anyway, my Christmas wishes for you stand.

LexLuther

Roush 427
12-25-11, 08:51
Roush,

I don't understand your attitude. I said it was a very kind thing to do and I wished you a Merry Christmas. What else do you want from me?

Whose fault is it if all of your reports are unfailingly positive and often misleading? Try being a bit more critical and maybe people will give more credence to what you say. Anyway, my Christmas wishes for you stand.

LexLutherI guess I took it the wrong way, but I don't try to mislead any one in my reports, maybe its my style of reporting but what ever, have a merrx Christmas lex and may you get all the pussy you desire in the comming year. Roush

LexLuther
12-25-11, 09:57
There you go my man! That's the Christmas spirit. We all need a little more pussy in our lives.

What I wish for in the coming year is that LE (especially in the area where I live) would find something useful to do and stop trying to bust prostitutes and John's alike. There is plenty of crap out there that really needs the attention of LE. Drugs and use of drugs or alcohol while driving come immediately to mind. Violent crime, domestic violence, there is so much LE could do that would make our communities safer, better places to live.

LexLuther

Infidel
12-26-11, 06:35
Look, I'm a big kid, and I do what I do. You can do different.

Do I overpay? Probably. I over-tip at restaurants too. OTOH, when I get to be a regular at a place, the girls appreciate me and I get extra good service.Oh Spaceman, I have no doubt that you are a Big Kid, with an evidently equally big wallet! Just remember the other 99% of us ok big spender.

Merry Christmas and I hope you have a very happy new year.

Spaceman Spiff
12-26-11, 15:11
Oh Spaceman, I have no doubt that you are a Big Kid, with an evidently equally big wallet! Just remember the other 99% of us ok big spender.

Merry Christmas and I hope you have a very happy new year.Happy New Year to you to Infidel!

And good hunting to everyone in '12!

Roush 427
01-21-12, 07:30
Has anyone been by there lately to see if its new staff and new owners like the new ad on mbbp? It says, grand opening maybe theres new talent, I haven't been that way lately, but will soon, have fun guys Roush

Ole Roy
01-21-12, 12:14
Has anyone been by there lately to see if its new staff and new owners like the new ad on mbbp? It says, grand opening maybe theres new talent, I haven't been that way lately, but will soon, have fun guys RoushI was there last Saturday. Same mama greeted me and same moma brought me the fourty to fifty year old thats been there for at least a year. I forget her name. She is ok but I don't go very often because the talent never seems to change.

Roush 427
01-21-12, 18:44
I was there last Saturday. Same mama greeted me and same moma brought me the fourty to fifty year old thats been there for at least a year. I forget her name. She is ok but I don't go very often because the talent never seems to change.Thought it was them trying to get more guys there, I guess we know now, thanks, Roush

Corvette704
02-20-12, 23:35
I have traveling between Cola and Charleston now for a few months and have wondered if any AMP's are off 26 between the two? I seem to remember seeing a billboard advertising one somewhere after Orangeburg going toward Charleston. Any intel on this?

Thanks

Spaceman Spiff
02-21-12, 02:30
I have traveling between Cola and Charleston now for a few months and have wondered if any AMP's are off 26 between the two? I seem to remember seeing a billboard advertising one somewhere after Orangeburg going toward Charleston. Any intel on this?

ThanksIn a word NO. There was one that tried to open next to the Lion's Den Adult Superstore, but they only got as far as putting up the billboards.

HOWEVER. There is one in Santee off of I-95. US-301 connects I-26 & I-95, so if you take the US-301 exit (Orangeburg) and go East, Asiana Spa is about 15 miles out of your way.

AND. If you take exit I-26 onto US-301 and go east there is a lingerie modeling studio ("Studio 301") about 1 mile off I-26 on the south side of the road. The level of service varies considerably from "watch & whack" to BBBJ (I'm sure someone has gotten FS there, but I haven't managed to yet).

Roush 427
02-25-12, 08:03
Stopped by there and 2 other guys went in just ahead of me, mama said 2 girls working and both were busy, so I would had to wait an hour so I left, seems they have some customers to keep them happy, better luck next time, oh well off to mb have fun Roush

LexLuther
02-25-12, 18:00
In a word NO. There was one that tried to open next to the Lion's Den Adult Superstore, but they only got as far as putting up the billboards.

HOWEVER. There is one in Santee off of I-95. US-301 connects I-26 & I-95, so if you take the US-301 exit (Orangeburg) and go East, Asiana Spa is about 15 miles out of your way.

AND. If you take exit I-26 onto US-301 and go east there is a lingerie modeling studio ("Studio 301") about 1 mile off I-26 on the south side of the road. The level of service varies considerably from "watch & whack" to BBBJ (I'm sure someone has gotten FS there, but I haven't managed to yet).A Chinese AMP just opened in Charleston on Wappoo Road. It is STRICTLY legit, but the girls are very sweet and give a great massage. Please patronize them so they will stay here.

LexLuther

Arrowman
03-26-12, 13:09
Made a trip to Santee Sunday got a nice flat ass asian service was good damage was 1.8.

I will repeat.

Roush 427
04-01-12, 09:22
Stopped by yesterday on the way back from florence and seemed to be closed again, nobody came to the door so I moved on to mb, Roush

Spaceman Spiff
04-18-12, 18:04
Paradise Lingerie was in a rather odd spot: The middle of the median of US-76 in-between Florence and Marion, just west of a convenience store / fast food that is also in the median.

The place started out as a regular strip club, but after that folded became a private dancer operation in the east half of the building, with a porn store in the west half. Over the years the quality and service levels have varied greatly, but I got my share of handjobs and blowjobs there, and FS once or twice. (I also had my share of strikeouts.).

Anyway, when I drove by the other day, Paradise was gone (not sure about the porn side) and has been rebranded as "Jimmy Carter's", which I think is a good-ol-boys bar or private club.

Spaceman Spiff

Shooter 57
05-09-12, 22:00
First time there. Lucy provided a great TS experience and an above average massage for the house fee of 70. Tipped her 80 for HJ. DATY and nice GFE. Will stop back. Very pleasant experience. Of course YMMV.

Roush 427
05-20-12, 16:34
Went to the air show in florence sat and stopped by on the way, closed stopped by on the way back and still closed, should have gone to sob, oh well Roush

Slurp
05-20-12, 23:10
Stopped in on my way to Myrtle Beach and had an ok time with Sara. Parking lot was empty and she had to warm up the water in the TS so it must have been a real slow day. It didn't stay that way, that doorbell wouldn't stop ringing! Sara was older, pretty and thin with bolt ons, I prefer natural and her fakes were kinda hard. She said she was from Iowa by way of Korea and I could tell she was an experienced vet, trying to milk every cent she could. 70 for the door, I gave her $ and she asked for another 20. The massage (which I really needed after driving a long way) was 5 minutes of half assed work, the service was better but it was rush rush as the doorbell wouldn't stop.

My base for comparing is the AMPs in PA around Philly and based on Saras performance this place doesn't cut it. Maybe another girl would be better but not sure I will try and find out. In PA you usually get a VERY good massage and even better service from younger and prettier K-girls. I was disappointed but can't say I expected it to be as good as PA. Of course I was hoping to be wowed but not today. I hope the rest of my southern mongering is better.

Roush 427
06-03-12, 16:37
Stopped by yesterday on the way back from fayetteville. 4 cars there all out of state went in and 2 were waiting, only 2 gals working so I left, you get rushed when they are busy, drove by bo-bo and still closed, Roush

Roush 427
06-30-12, 06:22
Stopped by on the way back from flo, saw a gal use to go by the name of connie, worked at the old smile spa 3 or 4 years ago when it was still open, had her there several times good service I saw 1 other gal might have been more, had fun Roush

BMoreScouse
07-19-12, 22:17
In a word NO. There was one that tried to open next to the Lion's Den Adult Superstore, but they only got as far as putting up the billboards.

AND. If you take exit I-26 onto US-301 and go east there is a lingerie modeling studio ("Studio 301") about 1 mile off I-26 on the south side of the road. The level of service varies considerably from "watch & whack" to BBBJ (I'm sure someone has gotten FS there, but I haven't managed to yet).I did receive FS about two years ago, I never did get the name of the chick.

Xciter
07-23-12, 15:27
Osaka, Hamer, SC.

Stopped in awhile back when passing through. Caught them on a very slow day, I was the only customer. Don't remember the girls name that I got but from other descriptions I've read it may have been Suzy. House fee of 70 for the hour and had a pretty good TS. I had 100 laying out when the gal came back into the room and had no problems. CG was a nice visual. I'd go back.

Roush 427
09-08-12, 21:29
Stopped in and two older women there I think one needed a cain to get around, I did not see anything I wanted Roush

Roush 427
09-08-12, 21:33
Stopped in to check out the talent, talked to mama and she said I need to wait only 2 gals working and they had customers, and 2 guys waiting so I left went on to florence and came back by and 4 cars in the parking lot so I just moved on, Roush

RexxNJax
10-01-12, 12:04
Was driving through in I-95, stopped into Osaka near South of the Border. I saw mamasan at the door, she was an attractive older woman. She led me to my room. I was joined by KIM. I opted for the hours with shower for. 7. KIM was an older 30ish asian, with large breasts. She wore a very attractive red skin tight dress. The shower room had no table the shower was given standing up. That worked out great, reduced the shower time but provide all access to KIM. Went back to the massage room, she yanked off the towel and I reached out and pulled her in for a hug. I was already standing tall, she asked if I wanted to "play" I said yes, we took care of business and then everything came off and we had a great time. Multi-positional, lots of action. Finished CG.

I left and it only cost $.7 total. I will return.

Time To Dive
10-20-12, 16:46
Found myself in Santee this morning with some spare time so I stopped in at Asianna. Got a very nice massage from Mi Mi a good looking middle age woman with a great body. She said she had just arrived at Asianna yesterday. After the massage we had a very nice time and let's say I left with a big smile on my face but 1. 8 lighter in the wallet. I am not a huge fan of Asianna but I will visit with Mi Mi again.

Roush 427
10-30-12, 17:59
Saw the sign on the other day so I stopped in, two gals there mid to upper fourtys, maybe older LOL, said they came from atlanta, I told them I would stop back by, they didn't look bad at all, interesting to see how long they will stay, Just sayin Roush

Arrowman
11-03-12, 18:00
Had some time to day with the MI MI. Good fun will return all for 1. 8

Mango Man
11-19-12, 20:09
Hey, has anyone been to osaka lately? Any potential signs of improvement?

Roush 427
11-20-12, 07:50
Hey, has anyone been to osaka lately? Any potential signs of improvement?Read down to post 177 and you will find the normal there, just sayin Roush

Mango Man
11-20-12, 15:09
Read down to post 177 and you will find the normal there, just sayin RoushThanks you, will post review after the visit, hopefully it will be great!

Spaceman Spiff
11-21-12, 01:56
Hey, has anyone been to osaka lately? Any potential signs of improvement?I was there a month or so ago. They were re-doing the table shower room, so I did not get to do that. No lineup, but I got a cute 30ish girl and she didn't beat around the Bush with hinting, she got right down to basics.

It's been my experience at Osaka that the girls have always been very into DATY, often requesting it, which is kind of unusual. This time was the same, and I'm pretty sure she genuinely came. (DFK was not on the menu though it has been with other girls). She gave me some very nice head and then we moved into cowgirl, finishing with mish. $180 all-together IIRC.

Very nice experience. In fact, over the years, I've never had a bad experience there. (Not that I go that often).

Spaceman Spiff

Mango Man
11-21-12, 23:08
Had the itch and stopped into Osaka. I saw mamasan at the door, and was joined by KIM. I picked the hour with shower. KIM is a bit older as mentioned in previous post. Not really my type but she was the only one available and I was horny. Apparently there was another provider with a customer. There was a table in the TS. Nothing spectacular just basic TS. IN the room, starts with a basic massage. Nothing great, but just decent. Asked to turn over. Light touching. She wasn't really into it. Basic CG. No other positions. Wasn't that impressed. Was looking up during CG, lame. Decent service, but nothing spectacular from which I was hoping from prior posts. DOn't think I will return unless they have new providers and or I read some promising reviews. Total damage 1. 8.

TexTrainer
11-22-12, 11:54
Had the itch and stopped into Osaka. I saw mamasan at the door, and was joined by KIM. I picked the hour with shower. KIM is a bit older as mentioned in previous post. Not really my type but she was the only one available and I was horny. Apparently there was another provider with a customer. There was a table in the TS. Nothing spectacular just basic TS. IN the room, starts with a basic massage. Nothing great, but just decent. Asked to turn over. Light touching. She wasn't really into it. Basic CG. No other positions. Wasn't that impressed. Was looking up during CG, lame. Decent service, but nothing spectacular from which I was hoping from prior posts. DOn't think I will return unless they have new providers and or I read some promising reviews. Total damage 1. 8.Mango the other new provider is "J". I have been posting in the NC forum but now since moving to Columbia I have been checking out this forum. I stopped into Osaka last Saturday night and asked for Be Be since she was the name that popped up on other spa review sites, but to my surprise J was the one that was going to be my provider. J is still in her 40s but she is the best looking one I have ever seen at Osaka. She has long brown hair hair with average tits and a really nice small firm ass. I paid the 70 for a hour with table shower. During table shower I asked how long she been working there and she said 3 days, so then I was doubting I wold get FS, but in the TS she was making contact with the right spots to change my doubts. Once back in room we negotiated tip at 120 plus the 70 already spent to include my 10 in change. So I was out 200. What I got was a good lower back massage, CBJ was really good, with multiple positions (cg, rcg, from the back her laying on table and me standing, flipped her over with me still standing and legs on shoulders, legs closed together raised up, and legs spread eagle, finally finished hitting it from the back with both of us on table. Then she cleaned me up really good with no rushing. The provider J is highly recommended from someone that as been in the ame for a bit. Not sure how long she will be there because she did mention she likes to travel.

Mango Man
12-05-12, 18:21
Mango the other new provider is "J". I have been posting in the NC forum but now since moving to Columbia I have been checking out this forum. I stopped into Osaka last Saturday night and asked for Be Be since she was the name that popped up on other spa review sites, but to my surprise J was the one that was going to be my provider. J is still in her 40s but she is the best looking one I have ever seen at Osaka. She has long brown hair hair with average tits and a really nice small firm ass. I paid the 70 for a hour with table shower. During table shower I asked how long she been working there and she said 3 days, so then I was doubting I wold get FS, but in the TS she was making contact with the right spots to change my doubts. Once back in room we negotiated tip at 120 plus the 70 already spent to include my 10 in change. So I was out 200. What I got was a good lower back massage, CBJ was really good, with multiple positions (cg, rcg, from the back her laying on table and me standing, flipped her over with me still standing and legs on shoulders, legs closed together raised up, and legs spread eagle, finally finished hitting it from the back with both of us on table. Then she cleaned me up really good with no rushing. The provider J is highly recommended from someone that as been in the ame for a bit. Not sure how long she will be there because she did mention she likes to travel.Thanks. Appreciate you sharing your review. Makes me feel like there may be potential to return. I called today and they said "J" is no longer there. They said KIM still there and another girl who I couldn't understand the name through the phone. Sounded something like Rochelle. Anyone got any more info to add here?

Roush 427
12-19-12, 16:11
Stopped in yesterday and left the girls a box of fruit for the holidays, they always seem to be greatful, it don't hurt to be nice to these gals, most of the time they catch hell, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
12-19-12, 16:17
Stopped in marion and went to the door to give the ladies a box of fruit, well they thought I was selling it, LOL said they didn't want it I finally told them it was free no strings attached, there whole attitude changed when they understood that, we talked a while and I wound up getting a four hand massage for the price of a two handed one, pays to be nice guys just sayin Roush

SuperFly79
12-19-12, 18:04
Stopped in marion and went to the door to give the ladies a box of fruit, well they thought I was selling it, LOL said they didn't want it I finally told them it was free no strings attached, there whole attitude changed when they understood that, we talked a while and I wound up getting a four hand massage for the price of a two handed one, pays to be nice guys just sayin RoushWell played my friend LOL. Guess its time to go to Piggly Wiggly and load up the old shopping cart.

LexLuther
12-23-12, 13:52
To you Roush. You're a hell of a good guy. These gals have a hard life. Most of us mongers just regard them as women who were put on earth to satisfy our carnal desires. But they are human beings who got into the lives they lead for reasons that most of us will never understand. It's nice that there are people like you who regard them as human beings. Merry Christmas to you too Roush.

LexLuther

Roush 427
12-23-12, 16:40
To you Roush. You're a hell of a good guy. These gals have a hard life. Most of us mongers just regard them as women who were put on earth to satisfy our carnal desires. But they are human beings who got into the lives they lead for reasons that most of us will never understand. It's nice that there are people like you who regard them as human beings. Merry Christmas to you too Roush.

LexLutherIn my life I have always treated people the way I would like to be treated as long as they will allow me to, having said that Merry Christmas to you and everyone on the forum, remember to keep on keeping on Just sayin Roush

Arrowman
01-05-13, 17:02
I will be making a trip soon like within the next few days to the area is there anythin is there anything new there or should or should I continue on 2 south of the borde

StreetDater
01-06-13, 13:32
I would say 9 times out of 10 that Osaka at South of the Border will blow away Asiana in Santee. I wouldn't even bother with those old hags at Asiana in Santee. Unless that is, you like pussy that smells like feet. Just sayin'. Be safe.

Roush 427
01-09-13, 09:33
I would say 9 times out of 10 that Osaka at South of the Border will blow away Asiana in Santee. I wouldn't even bother with those old hags at Asiana in Santee. Unless that is, you like pussy that smells like feet. Just sayin'. Be safe.Had to say it, either that or the fishie odor, LOL just sayin Roush

Infidel
01-21-13, 22:52
Had the itch and stopped into Osaka. I saw mamasan at the door, and was joined by KIM. I picked the hour with shower. KIM is a bit older as mentioned in previous post. Not really my type but she was the only one available and I was horny. Apparently there was another provider with a customer. There was a table in the TS. Nothing spectacular just basic TS. IN the room, starts with a basic massage. Nothing great, but just decent. Asked to turn over. Light touching. She wasn't really into it. Basic CG. No other positions. Wasn't that impressed. Was looking up during CG, lame. Decent service, but nothing spectacular from which I was hoping from prior posts. DOn't think I will return unless they have new providers and or I read some promising reviews. Total damage 1. 8.Well I can confirm that Kim is still at Osaka, as I had the unfortunate opportunity to see her today. I agree completely with the above comments, and I don't think I will be repeating anytime soon!

Osaka used to be a favorite spot, but lately it has gone down hill.

Happy hunting gents.

Roush 427
01-23-13, 16:51
Well I can confirm that Kim is still at Osaka, as I had the unfortunate opportunity to see her today. I agree completely with the above comments, and I don't think I will be repeating anytime soon!

Osaka used to be a favorite spot, but lately it has gone down hill.

Happy hunting gents.Sounds like Kim needs to take a long lasting bacation as they say, LOL just sayin Roush

Infidel
01-23-13, 23:10
Sounds like Kim needs to take a long lasting bacation as they say, LOL just sayin RoushHey brother Roush,

I'm taking a road trip down to MB any suggestions on MPs?

Roush 427
01-24-13, 07:29
Hey brother Roush,

I'm taking a road trip down to MB any suggestions on MPs?There is only one AMP left its on 17s next door to airport video, thats past market commons, big sign on the bldg says massage therapy. 2 gals there no table shower in mb any more several gals are providing massage in mb in homes and studios most are on mbbp, Beth, lisa, Missie Dee, Peaches, and several more to choose from, have fun but be careful just sayin Roush

Infidel
01-25-13, 14:49
There is only one AMP left its on 17s next door to airport video, thats past market commons, big sign on the bldg says massage therapy. 2 gals there no table shower in mb any more several gals are providing massage in mb in homes and studios most are on mbbp, Beth, lisa, Missie Dee, Peaches, and several more to choose from, have fun but be careful just sayin RoushThanks for the advice, I will let you know if I partake in any activities while down there.

Happy Hunting

Sr2712
01-28-13, 12:21
Passed thru the Marion area last week, dropped in at BoBo to see how things were since the last time there was over a year ago.

Was met by a very nice lady, Suzi, well rounded asian with abundant assets. TS and FBSM were the menu, building was quite chilly and she apologized for the lack of heating, I would highly advise timing a visit for warmer days unless you are from the far north.

HE and FS available, just beware the temperature issues for mr happy's sake. Generally a good time had all round, would return but not till summer weather.

Happy hunting

Roush 427
01-29-13, 07:35
Passed thru the Marion area last week, dropped in at BoBo to see how things were since the last time there was over a year ago.

Was met by a very nice lady, Suzi, well rounded asian with abundant assets. TS and FBSM were the menu, building was quite chilly and she apologized for the lack of heating, I would highly advise timing a visit for warmer days unless you are from the far north.

HE and FS available, just beware the temperature issues for mr happy's sake. Generally a good time had all round, would return but not till summer weather.

Happy huntingThe quality is getting better, but like you said junior works better when hes warm, LOL just sayin Roush

Roush 427
02-06-13, 07:57
Comming from flo I stopped in marion last nite and was met at the door by a nice asian lady I believe her name was sue or susan something like that nice body and boobs, good massage then CBJ to FS very good, wasnt her first rodeo, all positions available and didn't rush me at all, I believe I was the only male there one other lady there, good pit stop a little cool in there but I will repeat, just sayin Roush

LexLuther
02-06-13, 09:34
Hey Roush,

Marion is a bit far for me to go unless I know there will be someone in the house. However when I call, no one ever answers. What's up with that? Can you hook me up with a number that someone will actually answer?

LexLuther

Rushrgt
02-06-13, 15:45
Comming from flo I stopped in marion last nite and was met at the door by a nice asian lady I believe her name was sue or susan something like that nice body and boobs, good massage then CBJ to FS very good, wasnt her first rodeo, all positions available and didn't rush me at all, I believe I was the only male there one other lady there, good pit stop a little cool in there but I will repeat, just sayin RoushWhat was the house fee and how much did the tip set you back?

Roush 427
02-06-13, 16:50
Hey Roush,

Marion is a bit far for me to go unless I know there will be someone in the house. However when I call, no one ever answers. What's up with that? Can you hook me up with a number that someone will actually answer?

LexLutherHey lex I tried also the number they have listed and it rang but nobody picked up, ill be going back that way shortly and see if I can get another number, be safe my friend and I'm comming to chas the 27th you got any ladies you want me to see LOL just sayin Roush

Roush 427
02-06-13, 16:55
What was the house fee and how much did the tip set you back?60 house and 120 tip FS she said 40 HJ she did a very good cowgirl, I let her do the work LOL, just sayin Roush

Gray Rider
02-06-13, 21:56
This is a late report as I have been having some computer issues. Stopped by Osaka on 1/20 and had a very nice visit with Ruby (attractive 27 year old). There was another nice looking girl there also, probably about 30. Cannot remember her name. I stop by Osaka 5 or 6 times a year going to or from MB and these two are the youngest and best looking I have seen there in some time. Hope the trend continues. I know this report conflicts with some of the more recent reports. Guess I picked a good time to stop, not sure what kind of schedule these girls are on. Kim did not appear to be there. Did notice there was a different mama there than on my last visit, however the old one was always very friendly. Roush, don't know if Ruby is still there or not, but if she is I think you would really like her (just saying) if you have not already met.

GR

Roush 427
02-07-13, 08:21
This is a late report as I have been having some computer issues. Stopped by Osaka on 1/20 and had a very nice visit with Ruby (attractive 27 year old). There was another nice looking girl there also, probably about 30. Cannot remember her name. I stop by Osaka 5 or 6 times a year going to or from MB and these two are the youngest and best looking I have seen there in some time. Hope the trend continues. I know this report conflicts with some of the more recent reports. Guess I picked a good time to stop, not sure what kind of schedule these girls are on. Kim did not appear to be there. Did notice there was a different mama there than on my last visit, however the old one was always very friendly. Roush, don't know if Ruby is still there or not, but if she is I think you would really like her (just saying) if you have not already met.

GRMaybe the new management changes have helped, good report guess ill have to take mama some roses just sayin Roush

LexLuther
02-07-13, 09:25
Maybe the new management changes have helped, good report guess ill have to take mama some roses just sayin RoushRoush, are you independently wealthy?

Just sayin',

LexLuther

Roush 427
02-07-13, 09:42
Roush, are you independently wealthy?

Just sayin',

LexLutherLong as I have your credit card info I don't need money, LOL just sayin Roush

Muddy Shoes
02-08-13, 15:41

GRI know Ruby is a common AMP name, but I wonder if this could be the Ruby from the old Smile Spa in Ocean Isle Beach from a few years back. I haven't been to Osaka in a long time, but I would make the trip to see Ruby. If you check it out, Roush, let us know.

Roush 427
02-08-13, 17:16
I know Ruby is a common AMP name, but I wonder if this could be the Ruby from the old Smile Spa in Ocean Isle Beach from a few years back. I haven't been to Osaka in a long time, but I would make the trip to see Ruby. If you check it out, Roush, let us know.I doubt it but it would be nice she was a little fucking machine for sure, I talked to June last week in ga and asked about the gals and she said ruby was in fla, lilly was in pa and bebe was still in the down under and also I was in atlanta where she's at just sayin Roush

Roush 427
02-08-13, 20:59
Lex I sent you a pm with there new phone number I made a special trip over there to get it for you, LOL just sayin Roush

Gray Rider
02-09-13, 02:12
But this is not the same Ruby. I too have fond memories of that Ruby and many of the other girls. Sure miss the old places in lower Brunswick Co. Usually spend over 20 vacation days every year in NMB. Always loved to go to Calabash for lunch and Smile or Sun for "dessert". This board is actually how I eventually discoverd Sun. As you all know, it was kind of "off the beaten path". Unfortunately, I guess those days are gone. If the current Ruby is still at Osaka however, she just might rekindle some of the old memories.

GR

LexLuther
02-09-13, 08:54
Lex I sent you a pm with there new phone number I made a special trip over there to get it for you, LOL just sayin RoushRoush,

I think I replied but with my addled memory, it's possible I didn't. Thanks for that my friend.

Howsomever.

I checked BP and that's the one they have in their ad. And they are still not answering it. Don't know what is going on with them. Oh well!

Thanks again amigo.

LexLuther

LexLuther
02-09-13, 08:55
I doubt it but it would be nice she was a little fucking machine for sure, I talked to June last week in ga and asked about the gals and she said ruby was in fla, lilly was in pa and bebe was still in the down under and also I was in atlanta where she's at just sayin RoushBebe is in Australia? How did she manage that I wonder.

Just sayin'

LexLuther

Roush 427
02-09-13, 22:46
Bebe is in Australia? How did she manage that I wonder.

Just sayin'

LexLutherShe was there when she came to the USA and made more money there, they love the cute little asian ladies there and treat them well so she went back, just sayin Roush

LexLuther
02-10-13, 16:05
She was there when she came to the USA and made more money there, they love the cute little asian ladies there and treat them well so she went back, just sayin RoushLove the cute little Asian ladies? I know I sure do. How about you?

Hehehe.

LexLuther

Roush 427
02-10-13, 18:15
Love the cute little Asian ladies? I know I sure do. How about you?

Hehehe.

LexLutherWe both fell in love with them in the same place vietnam a long time ago my friend, just sayin Roush

LexLuther
02-13-13, 09:18
We both fell in love with them in the same place vietnam a long time ago my friend, just sayin RoushWell my time there didn't hurt. But I think that even as a child, I admired the female in form in general and that of Asian women in particular. And that was in a place and time where I didn't really have a lot of exposure to Asians.

But by the time I got to Vietnam, I had seen enough of and knew enough of white women to know that Vietnamese women were a welcome departure from what I was used to. And now, when 99% of white women on the plan shave their snatches, I think that Asian are that much more attractive. I hate shaved pussy.

Just sayin'

LexLuther

ChuckTown1
02-15-13, 14:26
She was there when she came to the USA and made more money there, they love the cute little asian ladies there and treat them well so she went back, just sayin RoushI wonder if these are some of my friends from Asiana. Only up sale attempt was from Bebe. Jackie, Kiki and Mimi all take good care of you. Don't know why people are down on Asiana.

Roush 427
02-15-13, 23:06
I wonder if these are some of my friends from Asiana. Only up sale attempt was from Bebe. Jackie, Kiki and Mimi all take good care of you. Don't know why people are down on Asiana.Was not even talked about, post 213 if you read down was another spa another time there are bebes every where, just sayin Roush

Gray Rider
02-17-13, 05:01
Was not even talked about, post 213 if you read down was another spa another time there are bebes every where, just sayin RoushAlways wondered if different girls in different AMPs having the same name was a coincedence or if they were in someway connected? I've been to numerous AMPs throughout the Carolinas and have never seen the same girls rotated from one to another. However, as some of you may remember this was common practice for the Cat Houses in NC, SC, TN, & VA that unfortunately are no longer in operation. Just some food for thought.

GR

StreetDater
02-18-13, 00:10
Happened to be in the area the other day and made a pass by Asiana in Santee. Upon notice that the gold Toyota that Sunshine drives was absent I ventured a call. Person who answered was Asian and sounded older. I presume this is the new mamasan? She said Sunshine is gone. If this is true that means I can use their services once again. A few miles up the road at exit 150 I noticed Jin seemed open with lights on. Can anyone else confirm the opening of Jin and if there is a new Mamasan at Asiana Santee? Be Safe.

Arrowman
02-19-13, 08:11
Happened to be in the area the other day and made a pass by Asiana in Santee. Upon notice that the gold Toyota that Sunshine drives was absent I ventured a call. Person who answered was Asian and sounded older. I presume this is the new mamasan? She said Sunshine is gone. If this is true that means I can use their services once again. A few miles up the road at exit 150 I noticed Jin seemed open with lights on. Can anyone else confirm the opening of Jin and if there is a new Mamasan at Asiana Santee? Be Safe.I was there yesterday afternoon new mamasan new providers both are on the low end that's good. Had good skills on an experience level she was a 10.

Princeton73
02-19-13, 15:01
I was there yesterday afternoon new mamasan new providers both are on the low end that's good. Had good skills on an experience level she was a 10."there" meaning Asiana or Jin?

ChuckTown1
02-19-13, 16:10
I was there yesterday afternoon new mamasan new providers both are on the low end that's good. Had good skills on an experience level she was a 10.Unclear. Are they unattractive?

Or provide good work from head to toe?

Gray Rider
03-06-13, 14:53
Stopped by Osaka Sun. Night and was happily surprised to find that Ruby is still there. Same great service as last time. Hope she is boosting business and they will keep her around for a while. Believe there was another girl there named Anna, but was not able to meet her. Original mama was also back.

Have fun,

GR

MwmForHotFun
03-19-13, 20:39
Hey fellow AMP enthusiasts. I'm in Dillon for work this week and thought I'd check out Osaka on 301 by SoB. I first went into the Fantasy Girls place next door and a slim, junkie looking, over pierced chick told me she'd dance and then do everything for 200. Told her I needed to hit a bank / atm and would be back, and went next door. Greeted my mamasan, told her I'd been there before and named a few girls from the past, and was brought to the corner room where the GORGEOUS Yoko came in. .7 for the door, and off to the TS, where everything was washed and scrubbed (by hand- yes, no used scrubby thing). Extra attention given to front and back. Back to the room, she asked what I wanted, and I told her everything, like last time. She wanted 1. 5 and I countered with 1. 2, what I paid last time, and we settled on 1. 3. Little did I know what a treat I was in for.

First it was the great massage then on the flip, I got 69 with DATY as she swallowed my covered cock and played with my ass. I played with her ass too, and she got really wet and was moaning and squirming (would have thought it was fake, but my mouth was covered in her juice. I was rubbing her clit and ass and getting both wet, even slipping a finger in her ass, as she was to me. After about 10 min of that, and her cumming for real, she squatted over my covered cock, plunged down and began to ride me. GFE began and she began to tongue kiss me a lot and was really grinding so the tip of my cock rubbed her gspot. As I grabbed her ass she began to moan more, and said "fuck me doggie style," so I did. While fucking her from behind, she let me thumb her ass and moaned and squirmed a lot. Her * was so wet that you could hear it as I fucked her. When finished she got off, wiped me clean and then massaged me again (chest, neck, arms, face, head) for 20 more min.

All in all $$ spent, best TS and AMP visit ever and well worth every penny. Yoko said she just arrived from NY and is here for the year (if all works out). Definitely the hottest chick I've ever seen there. Mid 30s (but looks 20s) great personality, prob 115lbs, nice tight body, very open minded and GFE. Actually got 50 min total. No rushing whatsoever What more can you ask for. Check her out and tell her your friend Scott sent you.

Roush 427
03-20-13, 16:45
Hey fellow AMP enthusiasts. I'm in Dillon for work this week and thought I'd check out Osaka on 301 by SoB. I first went into the Fantasy Girls place next door and a slim, junkie looking, over pierced chick told me she'd dance and then do everything for 200. Told her I needed to hit a bank / atm and would be back, and went next door. Greeted my mamasan, told her I'd been there before and named a few girls from the past, and was brought to the corner room where the GORGEOUS Yoko came in. .7 for the door, and off to the TS, where everything was washed and scrubbed (by hand- yes, no used scrubby thing). Extra attention given to front and back. Back to the room, she asked what I wanted, and I told her everything, like last time. She wanted 1. 5 and I countered with 1. 2, what I paid last time, and we settled on 1. 3. Little did I know what a treat I was in for.

First it was the great massage then on the flip, I got 69 with DATY as she swallowed my covered cock and played with my ass. I played with her ass too, and she got really wet and was moaning and squirming (would have thought it was fake, but my mouth was covered in her juice. I was rubbing her clit and ass and getting both wet, even slipping a finger in her ass, as she was to me. After about 10 min of that, and her cumming for real, she squatted over my covered cock, plunged down and began to ride me. GFE began and she began to tongue kiss me a lot and was really grinding so the tip of my cock rubbed her gspot. As I grabbed her ass she began to moan more, and said "fuck me doggie style," so I did. While fucking her from behind, she let me thumb her ass and moaned and squirmed a lot. Her * was so wet that you could hear it as I fucked her. When finished she got off, wiped me clean and then massaged me again (chest, neck, arms, face, head) for 20 more min.

All in all $$ spent, best TS and AMP visit ever and well worth every penny. Yoko said she just arrived from NY and is here for the year (if all works out). Definitely the hottest chick I've ever seen there. Mid 30s (but looks 20s) great personality, prob 115lbs, nice tight body, very open minded and GFE. Actually got 50 min total. No rushing whatsoever What more can you ask for. Check her out and tell her your friend Scott sent you.Report glad to hear the talent is better, looks like I got to head that way LOL, just sayin Roush

Kool Zero
03-31-13, 03:17
Hi I'm heading up from Florida to New England next week and I'm looking for some recommendations for places to stop. I took the drive last year and had no plans to make stops till I started seeing the signs along my drive. I opted for Osaka Spa since it seemed right off the highway and I had a schedule to keep so I couldn't have any major delays. I thought it was an OK place and I do not remember the girl or I should say woman whom I saw since she was in late 30 to early 40s. My biggest complaint was the tipping. I paid for a 60 minute massage and only had a little over $. On me. Paid I think it was. 7 or maybe it was. 6 for the hour and had. 40 or. 5. Long story short, the provider wanted a bigger tip so she left the room and came back to tell me she told mamasan I was getting 30 minutes instead. So the rest of my money would go to her for a tip. Needless to say I was more than unhappy and told her that was not the deal. Of course she already had all my money at that point since she changed the deal after accepting my tip money. I got her up to 45 or so minutes of massage but I still can't believe that shit.

If anyone can PM me and give me some advice as to where to go and what to expect to pay it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for getting this far through my ramblings.

LexLuther
03-31-13, 12:36
Hi I'm heading up from Florida to New England next week and I'm looking for some recommendations for places to stop. I took the drive last year and had no plans to make stops till I started seeing the signs along my drive. I opted for Osaka Spa since it seemed right off the highway and I had a schedule to keep so I couldn't have any major delays. I thought it was an OK place and I do not remember the girl or I should say woman whom I saw since she was in late 30 to early 40s. My biggest complaint was the tipping. I paid for a 60 minute massage and only had a little over $. On me. Paid I think it was. 7 or maybe it was. 6 for the hour and had. 40 or. 5. Long story short, the provider wanted a bigger tip so she left the room and came back to tell me she told mamasan I was getting 30 minutes instead. So the rest of my money would go to her for a tip. Needless to say I was more than unhappy and told her that was not the deal. Of course she already had all my money at that point since she changed the deal after accepting my tip money. I got her up to 45 or so minutes of massage but I still can't believe that shit.

If anyone can PM me and give me some advice as to where to go and what to expect to pay it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for getting this far through my ramblings.You have a low post count so forgive me if I assume you have not been at this for very long.

What you need to understand and accept is that the providers who work in these establishments and service customers are not doing it for the exercise benefits or to render some sort of public service. They do this work because they need the income, don't have other skills, and don't wish to do unskilled work such as retail, waiting tables, etc. In some types of places, they are also unwilling to just do hand or lip service, preferring instead to provide FS because of the tip structure.

Your provider did nothing wrong but you apparently did.

What you need to do is either:

1.) bring more funds.

Or

2.) make it known that you want a full hour of massange AND only a HJ before handing over any funds.

LexLuther

Kool Zero
03-31-13, 21:08
You have a low post count so forgive me if I assume you have not been at this for very long.

What you need to understand and accept is that the providers who work in these establishments and service customers are not doing it for the exercise benefits or to render some sort of public service. They do this work because they need the income, don't have other skills, and don't wish to do unskilled work such as retail, waiting tables, etc. In some types of places, they are also unwilling to just do hand or lip service, preferring instead to provide FS because of the tip structure.

1.) bring more funds.

Or

2.) make it known that you want a full hour of massange AND only a HJ before handing over any funds.

LexLutherWell thanks for that advice Lex, bit I would like to point out just a couple of things. Yes my post count is a bit low but I am not on here much and with what is going on from where I am from with AMP shut downs no one is posting that much. I have been in the hobby for almost 20 years. I fully understand it is a job for them and not a hobby as it is for me. As far as cost. I had 20 mlre dollars

Than standard fair for what I get in Rhode Island. I was looking for He and she wanted like 60. We ageed on like 50 for HE and I handed her the money. That's when she left and came back to tell me my time had changed. I have never had or since had that done to me. If I knew the AMP and what the. Prices were I would either have passed or brought more money. That's what I saying iny post. It was a short notice decision when I saw the signs while driving. I called and asked for prices and hous of operation. So to me I had house plus 50 for an hour. I do not think that is unreasonable tip for the service.

Roush 427
03-31-13, 21:41
You have a low post count so forgive me if I assume you have not been at this for very long.

1.) bring more funds.

Or

LexLutherTo see you posting Lex, thought one of them aisian gals done run off with you, LOL just sayin Roush

LexLuther
04-01-13, 13:58
Well thanks for that advice Lex, bit I would like to point out just a couple of things. Yes my post count is a bit low but I am not on here much and with what is going on from where I am from with AMP shut downs no one is posting that much. I have been in the hobby for almost 20 years. I fully understand it is a job for them and not a hobby as it is for me. As far as cost. I had 20 mlre dollars

Than standard fair for what I get in Rhode Island. I was looking for He and she wanted like 60. We ageed on like 50 for HE and I handed her the money. That's when she left and came back to tell me my time had changed. I have never had or since had that done to me. If I knew the AMP and what the. Prices were I would either have passed or brought more money. That's what I saying iny post. It was a short notice decision when I saw the signs while driving. I called and asked for prices and hous of operation. So to me I had house plus 50 for an hour. I do not think that is unreasonable tip for the service.Mr. Kool Zero (my friend) ,

I don't know you very well at all, obviously. All I have to go on is what you have said in the post to which I responded and to your other posts, which I just read (since you only have 20 of them). Maybe you have an attitude, or maybe you are un-hygienic, or maybe you're the wrong race. I do know that many AMP workers do have certain racial prejudices.

What I do know is that in one of your posts in May of 2012 and in another which you posted in December of 2011, you seeem to be stating that $60 has been standard for HJ in your area. So if you called ahead and got their prices, you should have had some vague idea that you were a bit short on cash. I think that for what you were willing to spend, you got exactly what you were entitled to.

I know that in this hobby, we sometimes walk out of an AMP feeling that we have thrown money away for nothing. And in reality, regardless of what you spend and what kind of treatment you receive, that is what you (and I) have done. We have thrown money away for nothing. Well close to nothing. It's much like a person who drinks or gambles. Your money is gone and you don't have much to show for it. That's sort of the nature of the game.

I'm sorry if I mis-judged your experiencing playing this game. But for someone who has done it for 20 years, you don't seem to understand it very well. And if a man understands it, then even though he feels cheated, he will never try to cheat a provider, even if she tries to cheat or trick him. That's what some or many of them do. And most of the time, our only option is to smile, pay, leave, and (if unhappy) never come back.

Just accept it, get used to it, and when you go into a SPA, don't try to be a cheap skate. This is not the game for that.

Or alternatively, you could have just gotten up, gone to your car and called the popo to complain. You could tell them that you went in, paid for an hour plus an assisted masturbation, and gotten screwed instead. That would go over big.

LexLuther

Kool Zero
04-01-13, 17:05
Mr. Kool Zero (my friend) ,

I don't know you very well at all, obviously. All I have to go on is what you have said in the post to which I responded and to your other posts, which I just read (since you only have 20 of them). Maybe you have an attitude, or maybe you are un-hygienic, or maybe you're the wrong race. I do know that many AMP workers do have certain racial prejudices.

What I do know is that in one of your posts in May of 2012 and in another which you posted in December of 2011, you seeem to be stating that $60 has been standard for HJ in your area. So if you called ahead and got their prices, you should have had some vague idea that you were a bit short on cash. I think that for what you were willing to spend, you got exactly what you were entitled to.

I know that in this hobby, we sometimes walk out of an AMP feeling that we have thrown money away for nothing. And in reality, regardless of what you spend and what kind of treatment you receive, that is what you (and I) have done. We have thrown money away for nothing. Well close to nothing. It's much like a person who drinks or gambles. Your money is gone and you don't have much to show for it. That's sort of the nature of the game.

I'm sorry if I mis-judged your experiencing playing this game. But for someone who has done it for 20 years, you don't seem to understand it very well. And if a man understands it, then even though he feels cheated, he will never try to cheat a provider, even if she tries to cheat or trick him. That's what some or many of them do. And most of the time, our only option is to smile, pay, leave, and (if unhappy) never come back.

Just accept it, get used to it, and when you go into a SPA, don't try to be a cheap skate. This is not the game for that.

Or alternatively, you could have just gotten up, gone to your car and called the popo to complain. You could tell them that you went in, paid for an hour plus an assisted masturbation, and gotten screwed instead. That would go over big.

LexLutherLexxie (My Pal)

Sorry you misunderstood my thanks for attitude. I was just putting some facts to some misconceptions. That's the problem with the written word. Things can get taken the wrong way. I had to go back and read my own posts, and yes I did tip 60 at local place. It was new, I had great service and I was TOFTT so I definitely wanted a thorough report. The normal tipping for my area is actually 40, 100, and 140 give or take respectively. I fully understand how the system works. I have no problem paying more when services warrant it. I guess I am having a hard time making you understand the issue. I know you don't get 60 minutes when you pay for an hour. I know this is a job for the ladies. I know I will not always leave 100% satisfied. This is the issue with this particular place. I had more than the usual standard amount for the AMPs in my area, even given the higher house fee. It was 70 as apposed to 60. I had 120, so 70 or house 50 tip. The girl wanted 60 and I didn't have it. Instead of saying "no"she said "yes". That's why I relinquished my money. I would have walked if it was no and there would be no real ill feeling. Maybe some disappointment for not getting the ending I wanted but certainly not anger. Anyway, she took my money after agreeing to terms and then changed them. That's the issue. Don't say yes and then change things. So she was making more than the house.

As far as looks, I'm white 6'3" linebacker / military look. I'm no model but I am not ugly. I would accept if she shorted me 10-15 minutes that's usual, but don't come back after taking my money and tell me that my hour is now a half hour.

As far as the popo advice. That's for getting urban with it. I just asked fr someone to PM me some info, that's all. I shared a little and asked for private advice. I didn't think that was asking too much.

Good luck with things Chief.

LexLuther
04-02-13, 19:40
Lexxie (My Pal)

Sorry you misunderstood my thanks for attitude. I was just putting some facts to some misconceptions. That's the problem with the written word. Things can get taken the wrong way. I had to go back and read my own posts, and yes I did tip 60 at local place. It was new, I had great service and I was TOFTT so I definitely wanted a thorough report. The normal tipping for my area is actually 40, 100, and 140 give or take respectively. I fully understand how the system works. I have no problem paying more when services warrant it. I guess I am having a hard time making you understand the issue. I know you don't get 60 minutes when you pay for an hour. I know this is a job for the ladies. I know I will not always leave 100% satisfied. This is the issue with this particular place. I had more than the usual standard amount for the AMPs in my area, even given the higher house fee. It was 70 as apposed to 60. I had 120, so 70 or house 50 tip. The girl wanted 60 and I didn't have it. Instead of saying "no"she said "yes". That's why I relinquished my money. I would have walked if it was no and there would be no real ill feeling. Maybe some disappointment for not getting the ending I wanted but certainly not anger. Anyway, she took my money after agreeing to terms and then changed them. That's the issue. Don't say yes and then change things. So she was making more than the house.

As far as looks, I'm white 6'3" linebacker / military look. I'm no model but I am not ugly. I would accept if she shorted me 10-15 minutes that's usual, but don't come back after taking my money and tell me that my hour is now a half hour.

As far as the popo advice. That's for getting urban with it. I just asked fr someone to PM me some info, that's all. I shared a little and asked for private advice. I didn't think that was asking too much.

Good luck with things Chief.I'm going to have to disagree with you. I don't believe there's any inherent problem with the written word. I do believe, however, that you either don't have a good command of the English language (at least in writing it) , or maybe you just don't express yourself well, or your a hell of a poor typist. In addition, you seem to be a petulant, argumentative sort of fellow. I'm just trying to help you and those who read this forum understand how things work. There's how we might like things to work and then there's how things really do work.

I believe you also said (in one of your two dozen or so posts) that there are not as many AMPs in Providence, RI as there once were. Maybe that's partly because of the LE crackdown that you mentioned. Or maybe it's because there are a lot of cheap bastards there who don't tip very well and the girls have left for greener pastures. As far as whether the girl gets more than the house, I'm not sure you can say that with certainty. Each AMP in each area is likely to have different compensation schemes with the girls. In fact a particular AMP could even have different agreements with each of its girls. But I can tell you that in some cases the girl must share her "tip" with the house. In any case, you needn't worry about that. All you need to worry about is what you would like the girl to do for you and what you are willing to pay for it. And the emphasis is on "like the girl to do for you." They often don't do what you want them to do. That's life.

But if you are as strident and difficult to like in an AMP as you are on this forum, I can't blame the girls for treating you the way they do.

LexLuther

ChuckTown1
04-06-13, 17:06
Had a recent visit .60 at the door with a typical tip schedule. My provider was very attractive and in her 30's. I was well taken care of and will return.

There was discussion regarding management earlier on the board. It's the same management and I was aquatinted with my provider.

I was told there were many complaints about Beebee and she will not be back.

Roush 427
04-07-13, 06:49
Had a recent visit. 60 at the door with a typical tip schedule. My provider was very attractive and in her 30's. I was well taken care of and will return.

There was discussion regarding management earlier on the board. It's the same management and I was aquatinted with my provider.

I was told there were many complaints about Beebee and she will not be back.For the report and the heads up, these places change so quickly you never know about how your next visit will be, just sayin Roush

LexLuther
04-07-13, 09:04
For the report and the heads up, these places change so quickly you never know about how your next visit will be, just sayin RoushYou are exactly on target with your statement Friend Roush. That is why (to a certain extent) you can't rely that heavily on what others say. You must often just take a plunge and find out for yourself.

Not saying there is no value to our reports or the reports of others. Just that the old adage about YMMV is really, really true. You can talk about a girl who was working when you visited. You can even see where a hobbyist reports that a provider stated she will remain at her current establishment for 30 days, 6 months, etc.

But to a large extent, she might not be in control of that. Her plans may suddenly change or the owner or mamasan might have different intentions.

And then you have to put the personality of the hobbyist into the mix. I might have a personality with which that of the provider clashes, whereas you might have one with which that of the provider meshes perfectly.

And we must always keep in mind that these are women we are talking about. Their personalities and behavior are often dictated by their ever-changing harmones. Some are more "professional" and able to keep the mood swings in check. Others, not so much.

Just sayin'.

LexLuther

Roush 427
04-07-13, 17:47
You are exactly on target with your statement Friend Roush. That is why (to a certain extent) you can't rely that heavily on what others say. You must often just take a plunge and find out for yourself.

Not saying there is no value to our reports or the reports of others. Just that the old adage about YMMV is really, really true. You can talk about a girl who was working when you visited. You can even see where a hobbyist reports that a provider stated she will remain at her current establishment for 30 days. 6 months, etc.

But to a large extent, she might not be in control of that. Her plans may suddenly change or the owner or mamasan might have different intentions.

And then you have to put the personality of the hobbyist into the mix. I might have a personality with which that of the provider clashes, whereas you might have one with which that of the provider meshes perfectly.

And we must always keep in mind that these are women we are talking about. Their personalities and behavior are often dictated by their ever-changing harmones. Some are more "professional" and able to keep the mood swings in check. Others, not so much.

Just sayin'.

LexLutherNow I couldn't have said it better my friend Lex, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
04-10-13, 15:41
All I can say is what a day wow, one of the best times I have had at an AMP 70 for hr and mama sent a fine little one to me, very good ts and a lot of teasing of the guys, went to the room and she started a massage with teasing the guys with her hands and blowing on them, we agreed on 130fs she wanted 150, she started kissing and then wanted DATY, dam I believe she had sugar in it, so sweet, she started a BJ and put the condom on with her mouth very good and we went to doggie and the girl has one tight pussy and very firm ass, she then said she wanted to do the work and climed on top and started rotating that pretty ass and rolling it around and moaning, I could feel it getting hotter and wet, she wasnt faking it at all, we both got off at the same time, we both were exausted and stayed there for a few, then she cleaned me up and rub me a little before leaving she smiled kissed me and said to come back, nice body pretty titts not much hair below, just enough, LOL very firm body and from ny probibly won't be there long, enjoy while you can, just sayin Roush

HavingFun9112
04-11-13, 15:48
All I can say is what a day wow, one of the best times I have had at an AMP 70 for hr and mama sent a fine little one to me, very good ts and a lot of teasing of the guys, went to the room and she started a massage with teasing the guys with her hands and blowing on them, we agreed on 130fs she wanted 150, she started kissing and then wanted DATY, dam I believe she had sugar in it, so sweet, she started a BJ and put the condom on with her mouth very good and we went to doggie and the girl has one tight pussy and very firm ass, she then said she wanted to do the work and climed on top and started rotating that pretty ass and rolling it around and moaning, I could feel it getting hotter and wet, she wasnt faking it at all, we both got off at the same time, we both were exausted and stayed there for a few, then she cleaned me up and rub me a little before leaving she smiled kissed me and said to come back, nice body pretty titts not much hair below, just enough, LOL very firm body and from ny probibly won't be there long, enjoy while you can, just sayin RoushGreat Roush, Hope that was Yoko that you seen. I have heard about her before, hope she is still there next week.

CuzinIT
04-12-13, 14:50
All I can say is what a day wow, one of the best times I have had at an AMP 70 for hr and mama sent a fine little one to me, very good ts and a lot of teasing of the guys, went to the room and she started a massage with teasing the guys with her hands and blowing on them, we agreed on 130fs she wanted 150, she started kissing and then wanted DATY, dam I believe she had sugar in it, so sweet, she started a BJ and put the condom on with her mouth very good and we went to doggie and the girl has one tight pussy and very firm ass, she then said she wanted to do the work and climed on top and started rotating that pretty ass and rolling it around and moaning, I could feel it getting hotter and wet, she wasnt faking it at all, we both got off at the same time, we both were exausted and stayed there for a few, then she cleaned me up and rub me a little before leaving she smiled kissed me and said to come back, nice body pretty titts not much hair below, just enough, LOL very firm body and from ny probibly won't be there long, enjoy while you can, just sayin RoushI went today and want to see how good it was. Wow! The place on the outside was one of those gambling joints that SC closed down. Mama San greeted me and sent me to Room. A girl around in her late 30's knocked on the door, dressed in a skimpy red one piece said her name was Kim. Everything Roush said was true. All of it. Found the DATY real pleasing. She gave me mouthwash afterwards. That was new to me. Kim kissed me and hugged me and whispered her real name to me, so next time she know I was okay. Upon leaving noticed Uncle Leo hanging about the garage close to Pedro's. But came back to the beach okay.

Be Safe

Roush 427
04-17-13, 15:34
I went today and want to see how good it was. Wow! The place on the outside was one of those gambling joints that SC closed down. Mama San greeted me and sent me to Room. A girl around in her late 30's knocked on the door, dressed in a skimpy red one piece said her name was Kim. Everything Roush said was true. All of it. Found the DATY real pleasing. She gave me mouthwash afterwards. That was new to me. Kim kissed me and hugged me and whispered her real name to me, so next time she know I was okay. Upon leaving noticed Uncle Leo hanging about the garage close to Pedro's. But came back to the beach okay.

Be SafeNot done a good job she didn't give me her real name, LOL just sayin Roush

Viperstrike
05-15-13, 14:32
Hello,

I was coming back from SC on my way to Raleigh NC. I saw a billboard for the Jin Spa and decided to stop. I was greeted by a short middle aged Korean lady with D sized tits and amazing legs. She asked for 60 for a TS and massage. I gave her the cash and had a wonderful shower with her. I had an amazing dream then. It was my first time there so I wasn't expecting much, but boy was I surprised. I was at full attention during the shower and she made sure to brush up against it with her hands and legs while giggling."Is okay?" I replied,"Hell yes it's ok." So she took me back to her room and began the massage. She was actually great and managed to work out a lot of kinks in my neck and back. She made sure to put her thighs in my hands to feel me out more. She then told me to turn over and asked if she could work on Mr. Happy. I said yes, and then remembered I didn't have as much cash as I thought I did. Then she surprised me by saying she trusted me. She gave me a satisfying ending and told me to come back with the tip. I went to an ATM and true to my word I payed her for her great services. The next time I am driving through SC I will make sure to give this place a visit and day dream a little bit more.

Strike

Roush 427
05-23-13, 12:52
Hello,

I was coming back from SC on my way to Raleigh NC. I saw a billboard for the Jin Spa and decided to stop. I was greeted by a short middle aged Korean lady with D sized tits and amazing legs. She asked for 60 for a TS and massage. I gave her the cash and had a wonderful shower with her. I had an amazing dream then. It was my first time there so I wasn't expecting much, but boy was I surprised. I was at full attention during the shower and she made sure to brush up against it with her hands and legs while giggling."Is okay?" I replied,"Hell yes it's ok." So she took me back to her room and began the massage. She was actually great and managed to work out a lot of kinks in my neck and back. She made sure to put her thighs in my hands to feel me out more. She then told me to turn over and asked if she could work on Mr. Happy. I said yes, and then remembered I didn't have as much cash as I thought I did. Then she surprised me by saying she trusted me. She gave me a satisfying ending and told me to come back with the tip. I went to an ATM and true to my word I payed her for her great services. The next time I am driving through SC I will make sure to give this place a visit and day dream a little bit more.

StrikeGood report, I was comming down I20 the other day and saw a full size billboard just before getting to florence, they spend that kind of money you know there busy, just sayin Roush

DkMike1
06-21-13, 09:35
Stopped by Asiana in Santee. Had a good time with Mimi. Nice body for 40-ish and very flirty and teasing. Rub was mediocre at best, but that's not what I was there for. Menu was wide open. Enjoyed the FS with CBJ, several positions. She knows how to move her body. Worth a trip.

LexLuther
06-21-13, 15:34
Stopped by Asiana in Santee. Had a good time with Mimi. Nice body for 40-ish and very flirty and teasing. Rub was mediocre at best, but that's not what I was there for. Menu was wide open. Enjoyed the FS with CBJ, several positions. She knows how to move her body. Worth a trip.I have not been to Asiana in quite a while and I've forgotten the name of the gal who used to work there. Is Mimi the one with bad smoker's voice and who always had that little dog with her?

And yes, I'm aware that this description identifies about half the AMP workers in the USA.

Thanks.

LexLuther