PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

LexLuther
06-21-13, 15:36
Hey Friend Roush,

I frequently check the Maryland boards because I used to live there and occasionally go there for business and for personal reasons. I can't remember which thread it was, but I saw a post from you in Maryland the other day.

Man, you sure as hell get around. .

LexLuther

Roush 427
06-22-13, 06:46
Hey Friend Roush,

I frequently check the Maryland boards because I used to live there and occasionally go there for business and for personal reasons. I can't remember which thread it was, but I saw a post from you in Maryland the other day.

Man, you sure as hell get around. .

LexLutherTrying to keep up with you but thats an impossible task my Friend Lex, LOL just sayin Roush

Roush 427
06-22-13, 06:52
Comming back from Rocky Mount I stopped in Dunn at the little club on 95 a few truckers there and a couple sweeties dancing, about a 6-7 truckers seemed to like them, guess they been on the road to long, LOL food was good, left and went on to Osaka and had a nice relaxing massage and a very good ending with almost everyihing on the menu, nice little aisian gal un shaved pussy just like you like them Lex, LOL after the finish I made it on home, just sayin Roush

DkMike1
06-24-13, 21:30
I have not been to Asiana in quite a while and I've forgotten the name of the gal who used to work there. Is Mimi the one with bad smoker's voice and who always had that little dog with her?

And yes, I'm aware that this description identifies about half the AMP workers in the USA.

Thanks.

LexLutherLex,

I don't think it is the same Mimi. No little dog and no smoker voice. You would remember her, she is very flirty and energetic. She had her crotch in my face within the first 5 min.

Good times.

LexLuther
06-25-13, 06:57
Lex,

I don't think it is the same Mimi. No little dog and no smoker voice. You would remember her, she is very flirty and energetic. She had her crotch in my face within the first 5 min.

Good times.I think you are right. Another member emailed me and reminded me of the correct person.

Honestly, I have not been there in a long time as I tired of going there and seeing the same gal all the time. And I think she was burned out on the place or the business as well. But what you are telling me makes me want to go back for a refresher. Asiana is not really close to me, but it makes a great Sunday drive. Or one could visit on a day off.

There are an increasing number of Chinese spas in the Charleston area. I'm hoping that they will all begin offering more than just great massages. There is also one semi-decent Korean place these days, but I have a feeling they won't be there very long. This area is not very welcoming to sex workers or sex businesses, especially if they operate out of brick-and-mortar establishments. It's easier for BP type women operating out of homes or hotels.

Just my opinions.

LexLuther

Roush 427
07-05-13, 10:38
Stopped in the other day and wow, saw younger gal I think her name was mya or something like that, nice 34s perky nipples and soft titts, pretty little butt and nice and hard her pussy was shaved and one of the prettiest I have seen very kissable those lips on it just had to be kissed and her clit was just waiting on a tounge, wow she sat on my face and it was on I felt her get off, then she mounted junoir after a little CBJ, and leaned back on her hands after she made sure she got it all, she rotated those little hips and damn I was doomed and she knew it, smiling the whole time, after it was over she kissed me and said she got what she wanted from me, ha ha I was spent I did get a massage before and alittle sholder rub after, nice treat then I had to drive home, very well worth it just sayin Roush

Infidel
07-05-13, 13:33
Stopped in the other day and wow, saw younger gal I think her name was mya or something like that, nice 34s perky nipples and soft titts, pretty little butt and nice and hard her pussy was shaved and one of the prettiest I have seen very kissable those lips on it just had to be kissed and her clit was just waiting on a tounge, wow she sat on my face and it was on I felt her get off, then she mounted junoir after a little CBJ, and leaned back on her hands after she made sure she got it all, she rotated those little hips and damn I was doomed and she knew it, smiling the whole time, after it was over she kissed me and said she got what she wanted from me, ha ha I was spent I did get a massage before and alittle sholder rub after, nice treat then I had to drive home, very well worth it just sayin RoushRoush,

Have you had the opportunity to stop by Jin lately? I will be passing through the area soon and I was looking for some intel on the current line up there. Although it sounds like Osaka is the current hot spot right now!

Thanks.

Infidel

Roush 427
07-05-13, 17:06
Roush,

Have you had the opportunity to stop by Jin lately? I will be passing through the area soon and I was looking for some intel on the current line up there. Although it sounds like Osaka is the current hot spot right now!

Thanks.

InfidelFor a while but the last report on the forum was good, just sayin Roush

Roush 427
08-06-13, 21:23
Stopped in and got to see the same gal I saw before, junior got all excited just looking at her LOL she said she had not forgotten me, yea right well she gave me the same service as before which was great, said she was going on bacation soon but was cumming back, well worth the stop just sayin Roush

Infidel
08-12-13, 11:23
Stopped in and got to see the same gal I saw before, junior got all excited just looking at her LOL she said she had not forgotten me, yea right well she gave me the same service as before which was great, said she was going on bacation soon but was cumming back, well worth the stop just sayin RoushWell I might have to stop at both Jin and Osaka on my next trip north! Roush you are a legend my friend, stay hungry.

Infidel

Roush 427
10-03-13, 09:09
Stopped in and got a new gal the one I seen before was on bacation as they say LOL, damn she didn't look bad at all nice body fake 34s nice little ass, started with a hard massage with arms and elbows, ouch got down to the real thang blow job I thought she was going to bite it off to much teeth, then she climed on jr and it was like a bouncing ball it didn't take long and it was over poor jrs still sore LOL, she was about 40 minutes and finished, some guys were waiting, all I can say is ouch guys, her name was ceira or something like that not much english except give me money, bad day just sayin Roush

DkMike1
10-11-13, 13:26
Stopped by Asiana in Santee again. It was around noon and I was the only one there. Saw Mia this time, mid to late 40's but energetic and flirty. I had to piss when I got there so she took me to the bathroom and held my cock while I went. That was a first time. Paid for the hour. The TS was nice with lots of flirting and attention. Massage was average, no lotion but she had warm soft hands. There was some stroking and tongue play before the flip. Started with BBBJ. Slow and wet BJ then on to CG and finish with Mish. Mia has good skills but Mimi has a better body. Good time if you are in the area.

LexLuther
10-12-13, 07:57
Stopped by Asiana in Santee again. It was around noon and I was the only one there. Saw Mia this time, mid to late 40's but energetic and flirty. I had to piss when I got there so she took me to the bathroom and held my cock while I went. That was a first time. Paid for the hour. The TS was nice with lots of flirting and attention. Massage was average, no lotion but she had warm soft hands. There was some stroking and tongue play before the flip. Started with BBBJ. Slow and wet BJ then on to CG and finish with Mish. Mia has good skills but Mimi has a better body. Good time if you are in the area.So Mike,

What do you have to donate to her college fund (late for that I know, maybe the college fund of her daughter) in order to get good service from here? Also are her tits fake or real? And what about her Bush? I love a natural Bush, especially on an Asian gal.

LexLuther

StreetDater
10-12-13, 13:58
Hello fellow mongers. I was just wondering if Sunshine, the older Mamasan with the small dog, was still running things over at Asiana? We had a falling out a few years back and has forbidden me from her establishment. However, if she is gone, I wouldn't mind paying a visit. I had some great times there and some great after session Korean meals too. Thanks for any info, feel free to PM. Safe Hunting.

SD

LexLuther
10-12-13, 19:59
Hello fellow mongers. I was just wondering if Sunshine, the older Mamasan with the small dog, was still running things over at Asiana? We had a falling out a few years back and has forbidden me from her establishment. However, if she is gone, I wouldn't mind paying a visit. I had some great times there and some great after session Korean meals too. Thanks for any info, feel free to PM. Safe Hunting.

SDSunshine is no longer there.

LexLuther

LexLuther
10-13-13, 20:04
Over the number of years that BoBo has been where it is, I've had some great experiences there and I've had some that were not so great.

I had not visited in a number of years but found myself in that area today and decided to pay them a visit. There seemed only to be one therapist there. She may have been in her 40's and was a bit on the heavy side. But she was not unattractive. She has huge tits for a Korean. Also, I knew I was going to hit a home run when I saw her because I suspected she was not wearing panties. That's always a good sign. I verified my suspicion while getting my shower from her. She shaves her cootchie. I prefer a bit of shag there.

She gave a credible massage and on the flip we negotiated a Benjamin for the real deal. She did not allow anything uncovered. No DFK or LFK. However DATY was on the menu and her snatch tasted very clean. Certainly cleaner than that of most American women one finds in this trade. I enjoyed playing with and sucking on those fun bags of hers. Did I say how nice they were?

I would repeat if in the area again. Although the next time I am there she will undoubtedly be gone.

LexLuther

Roush 427
10-14-13, 20:30
Over the number of years that BoBo has been where it is, I've had some great experiences there and I've had some that were not so great.

I had not visited in a number of years but found myself in that area today and decided to pay them a visit. There seemed only to be one therapist there. She may have been in her 40's and was a bit on the heavy side. But she was not unattractive. She has huge tits for a Korean. Also, I knew I was going to hit a home run when I saw her because I suspected she was not wearing panties. That's always a good sign. I verified my suspicion while getting my shower from her. She shaves her cootchie. I prefer a bit of shag there.

She gave a credible massage and on the flip we negotiated a Benjamin for the real deal. She did not allow anything uncovered. No DFK or LFK. However DATY was on the menu and her snatch tasted very clean. Certainly cleaner than that of most American women one finds in this trade. I enjoyed playing with and sucking on those fun bags of hers. Did I say how nice they were?

I would repeat if in the area again. Although the next time I am there she will undoubtedly be gone.

LexLutherLex did they have that big tub working, last time I was there it was not working, had some good times in that tub in the past, LOL just sayin Roush.

Spaceman Spiff
10-15-13, 00:08
Lex did they have that big tub working, last time I was there it was not working, had some good times in that tub in the past, LOL just sayin Roush.Oh man, one of my all time best sessions started out with two tight young things in that tub. That's probably got to be 15 years ago now, and I think it was the only time I ever saw the tub filled. A few other times a girl used the shower hose on the tub to squirt me off, but that was it. I think they are pretty economical with their hot water (and heat in general!) nowadays. That place has sure had its ups and downs. The last few times, I've gotten friendly 40-ish FS, but never had anything like those two gals again!

DkMike1
10-16-13, 14:15
So Mike,

What do you have to donate to her college fund (late for that I know, maybe the college fund of her daughter) in order to get good service from here? Also are her tits fake or real? And what about her Bush? I love a natural Bush, especially on an Asian gal.

LexLutherLex,

I donated 1.5 to the fund of her choice. Mia's were real, Mimi may have been bolt, I don't remember. Mia was clean and Mimi had a small strip. Both were fun but in my opinion Mimi has a better body.

LexLuther
10-20-13, 19:39
Lex did they have that big tub working, last time I was there it was not working, had some good times in that tub in the past, LOL just sayin Roush.Hey Friend Roush, sorry for the late reply. I have been having problems with my computer which I was just able to fix today.

I was in a therapy room adjacent to the big tub. But I believe there was only one therapist there. She left the room door open during the therapy session so she could hear the buzzer. And I think for that reason, I was not offered a session in the tub. But I did get a nice table shower. I love the table shower.

LexLuther.

LexLuther
10-20-13, 19:40
Lex,

I donated 1.5 to the fund of her choice. Mia's were real, Mimi may have been bolt, I don't remember. Mia was clean and Mimi had a small strip. Both were fun but in my opinion Mimi has a better body.Thanks Mike.

LexLuther.

Roush 427
10-24-13, 07:15
Hey Friend Roush, sorry for the late reply. I have been having problems with my computer which I was just able to fix today.

I was in a therapy room adjacent to the big tub. But I believe there was only one therapist there. She left the room door open during the therapy session so she could hear the buzzer. And I think for that reason, I was not offered a session in the tub. But I did get a nice table shower. I love the table shower.

LexLuther.Glad to hear you had a good time thought one of these Asian gals had captured you, LOL I know you wouldn't mind, just sayin Roush.

LexLuther
10-24-13, 09:05
Glad to hear you had a good time thought one of these Asian gals had captured you, LOL I know you wouldn't mind, just sayin Roush.Yeah, that would be great if I got caputred and was being held hostage in an AMP. What a thing to imagine. They would probably torture you by making you give them mustache rides.

And you would be fed nothing but rice and kimchee. Maybe I'd lose a little weight.

LexLuther.

Roush 427
11-08-13, 17:24
Well I stopped in and they were busy, that means you usually get shorted on time so I told them I would stop back by, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
11-08-13, 17:31
Stopped in after leaving osaka got a gal probibly 40's same one Lex had, she said Lex did a number on her said she hoped he would come back soon, said she had to take a day off to rest up after he got thru with her, right on Lex LOL she gave a good massage and the trimmings, tub was broke she said o well good time had, just sayin she's waiting on you Lex my friend Roush.

LexLuther
11-09-13, 13:50
Stopped in after leaving osaka got a gal probibly 40's same one Lex had, she said Lex did a number on her said she hoped he would come back soon, said she had to take a day off to rest up after he got thru with her, right on Lex LOL she gave a good massage and the trimmings, tub was broke she said o well good time had, just sayin she's waiting on you Lex my friend Roush.Hey Friend Roush.

You really made me laugh with that, although I did push her to her limits. She was lecturing me on safe sex. So I imagine that she was once the wife of an American who probably met her while stationed in the ROK. But if you are happy with her limits, she's OK. Great tits and even though she's a bit fat, she wears it well. No DFK or even LFK. FS is available with a cover.

Her massage was OK, but nothing to write home about. And then after all that, she pushes you for a larger tip, which always pisses me off.

So I'm not sure I'd make that fucking drive and go back to see her. I think my next outing will be to Asiana. Although Zen here in Chucktown can be rewarding. We need more AMPs here in order to get some really good ones.

Thanks again for the laugh friend Roush.

LexLuther.

ChuckTown1
11-25-13, 13:14
Mimi is not at the asiana any longer. It is possible that she is on vacation but that was not clarified.

If I stop by I will update you.

I will say they have had fairly consistent gals since 2008 when Jackie arrived.

I'll let you know and please do the same.

Arrowman
11-26-13, 01:56
Mimi is not at the asiana any longer. It is possible that she is on vacation but that was not clarified.

I'll let you know and please do the same.Looks like I need to make a trip.

DkMike1
11-26-13, 20:51

I'll let you know and please do the same.Hopefully Mimi is just on vacation. I actually preferred her over Mia. Or is there a new girl?

Roush 427
12-20-13, 22:44
Went to flo and made my stop at Osaka on the way, I took the ladys a fruit basket like I do every year met by mama and gave her the basket a nd told her I wanted a massage, well she surprised me and since it was slow and sent two girls to the room, they both started teasing me on the back side, then the flip damn both got undressed and one was clean shaved and put a comdom on jr with her mouth while the other one switched off and on with a BJ, me I'm having fun one hand in each pussy wow the other one had a Bush, then one climed on jr cowgirl style while the other played, then they switched and the other one used her cowgirl skills as well, I held back as long as I could then jr let her have it, what a time they cleaned me up and I thanked them tipped and thanked mama also, a little kindness sometimes goes a long way, damn I got a basket for bo bo also guess ill have to get a couple red bulls for energy LOL, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
12-20-13, 22:56
After going to flo and a couple Red Bulls, I stopped at bobo to give them a fruit basket two working and one was the lady I seen some time ago she said knew me, asked if I wanted a massage and I said yes so we went to the room and she started the massage with teasing and on the flip she put a condom on jr with her mouth, then started a BJ got jr all excited and then she did a reverse cowgirl, good movement of her ass and jr got excited and finished pretty quickdshe cleaned me up I gave her a tip and thanked me for the basket, well another good deed done on both sides LOL, just sayin Roush.

LexLuther
12-23-13, 23:20
After going to flo and a couple Red Bulls, I stopped at bobo to give them a fruit basket two working and one was the lady I seen some time ago she said knew me, asked if I wanted a massage and I said yes so we went to the room and she started the massage with teasing and on the flip she put a condom on jr with her mouth, then started a BJ got jr all excited and then she did a reverse cowgirl, good movement of her ass and jr got excited and finished pretty quickdshe cleaned me up I gave her a tip and thanked me for the basket, well another good deed done on both sides LOL, just sayin Roush.Hey Friend Roush.

Just want to wish you a Merry Christmas and (of course) a Happy New Year.

Keep your money in your pocket and your dick in your pants. Or not..

Roush 427
12-24-13, 07:44
Hey Friend Roush.

Just want to wish you a Merry Christmas and (of course) a Happy New Year.

Keep your money in your pocket and your dick in your pants. Or not..To you Lex and hope You get a lot of Bush pussy for many years to cum, LOL just sayin Roush.

LexLuther
12-30-13, 20:12
Went to flo and made my stop at Osaka on the way, I took the ladys a fruit basket like I do every year met by mama and gave her the basket a nd told her I wanted a massage, well she surprised me and since it was slow and sent two girls to the room, they both started teasing me on the back side, then the flip damn both got undressed and one was clean shaved and put a comdom on jr with her mouth while the other one switched off and on with a BJ, me I'm having fun one hand in each pussy wow the other one had a Bush, then one climed on jr cowgirl style while the other played, then they switched and the other one used her cowgirl skills as well, I held back as long as I could then jr let her have it, what a time they cleaned me up and I thanked them tipped and thanked mama also, a little kindness sometimes goes a long way, damn I got a basket for bo bo also guess ill have to get a couple red bulls for energy LOL, just sayin Roush.Does Red Bull help you sexually? If they do, I'll start drinking it with my Cialis. Hahaha.

LexLuther.

Roush 427
12-30-13, 21:55
Does Red Bull help you sexually? If they do, I'll start drinking it with my Cialis. Hahaha.

LexLuther.Is worth a try, LOL maybe a little more energy is all, just sayin Happy New Year Lex Roush.

Arrowman
01-02-14, 16:58
Making a trip in the morning to Asiana (any now talent) and Osaka or should I go to Bobo HELP!

Or even go to Charleston for Silk Stockings and Zin what should I do take my pill and roll the dice?

Roush 427
01-06-14, 18:02
Making a trip in the morning to Asiana (any now talent) and Osaka or should I go to Bobo HELP!

Or even go to Charleston for Silk Stockings and Zin what should I do take my pill and roll the dice?Think you can go wrong with Osaka, just sayin Roush.

Fl Wing
01-15-14, 14:19
Trip through SC took me to Osaka. Talent seem to be less then my last visit. Still a good time. On way back stopped at Asiana Got there early on a Sunday. The girl I got was not the youngest, prettiest, or sexiest, but she had a PHD is head. Had the best BBBJ in many a year. If I lived closer I would be a regular.

ChuckTown1
01-16-14, 15:01
Agree...not the youngest or prettiest at the moment.

Trip through SC took me to Osaka. Talent seem to be less then my last visit. Still a good time. On way back stopped at Asiana Got there early on a Sunday. The girl I got was not the youngest, prettiest, or sexiest, but she had a PHD is head. Had the best BBBJ in many a year. If I lived closer I would be a regular.

DkMike1
01-27-14, 11:06
Trip through SC took me to Osaka. Talent seem to be less then my last visit. Still a good time. On way back stopped at Asiana Got there early on a Sunday. The girl I got was not the youngest, prettiest, or sexiest, but she had a PHD is head. Had the best BBBJ in many a year. If I lived closer I would be a regular.Just wondering who you saw? You can PM me.

DkMike1
01-28-14, 12:31
Was passing through and stopped at Asiana. Two girls were working, Mia and Candy. Both are older and mediocre looks, but since I was there... Got a hug and my cock grabbed as soon as I walked in. TS was good and lots of attention. I was the only one there so I had 4 hands massage for about 15 minutes until the flip. Good oral skills did the job, then on my way. Not my first pick but I was in the area.

LexLuther
02-23-14, 19:42
Was passing through and stopped at Asiana. Two girls were working, Mia and Candy. Both are older and mediocre looks, but since I was there... Got a hug and my cock grabbed as soon as I walked in. TS was good and lots of attention. I was the only one there so I had 4 hands massage for about 15 minutes until the flip. Good oral skills did the job, then on my way. Not my first pick but I was in the area.I stopped by Asiana today on my way back to Charleston. Drew Candy. I admit that she's not raving beauty. But she does have some nice assets. She is quite cute when she gets her clothes off and is a giving, talented woman. She has great lips, kisses very well, and allows her pussy to be licked, which is an important attribute in my book.

She says she's going back to California soon. So I'd go see her as soon as possible if you don't want to miss her.

LexLuther.

LeoRobert
03-01-14, 06:31
Stop by only 1 girl working, rushed in and out, wasn't a good experience. Will not repeat.

LeoRobert.

Roush 427
03-03-14, 09:44
Stop by only 1 girl working, rushed in and out, wasn't a good experience. Will not repeat.

LeoRobert.Have been an off day, usuall good service there, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
03-19-14, 07:26
Stopped by and and had a very good time mama knew me and said something to the gal and off we went, she got right to it and acted like we were old friends, every thing on the menu but greek, nice titts tight pussy and great mouth, she love to dominate by being on top, so who am I to complain LOL, over all very nice time, just sayin Roush.

Navander
04-06-14, 18:11
So I was out and about today, decided to head down the road and make a stop. I noticed another car in the lot, but decided to stop anyways. This is probably my 4th or 5th trip. I don't go until the urge for a massage hits me. I had a nice attendant, never got her name, but she was very pleasant and had a nice body. Nice ts paying the boys some attention. What was unlike my previous stops, once back in the room after the ts, she immediately asked for tip before massage, total damage $.3, I know, probably overpaid. Anyways, I don't report often but figured I should start contributing after reading on here alot.

Roush 427
04-23-14, 08:50
I stopped by and all the gals were busy and a long wait due to a lot of travelers I guess, a lot of out of state tags on cars, I moved on just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
04-23-14, 08:53
I stopped there after leaving Osaka, two gals there both older so I oped for a BJ and HJ which wasnt bad so I left happy, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
05-20-14, 08:26
Stopped back by the other day to see if the talent had changed, nope same older ladys there, said they saw me before, so I went in and got a HJ and massage and left, just sayin Roush.

ChuckTown1
06-03-14, 11:47
Stopped by the other day. Received a massage from Hanna. She's a pretty girl but found her to be machanical with her technique.

Roush 427
07-16-14, 20:47
Stopped by to see if they were still open, the sign was on and one older gal came to the door, to old for me so I asked about price and left, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
07-16-14, 20:54
Stopped by and got a gal about 35 or so she looked any way, you never really know LOL got a good massage and oped for FS price was normal and she started with a CBJ then climed on jr and rode him frontwards then turned and then backwards nice boobs man made of course it didn't take long for jr to do his thing, she cleaned him up and told me to come back soon, just sayin Roush.

BigWilliam
07-21-14, 22:07
I know where Bo-Bo is but where is Osaka?

Roush 427
07-22-14, 05:37
I know where Bo-Bo is but where is Osaka?Its at south of the border off I95,enjoy just sayin Roush.

Goose Sc
07-22-14, 09:57
I know where Osaka and asiana is, but where's BoBo?

Roush 427
07-22-14, 12:42
I know where Osaka and asiana is, but where's BoBo?Is in Marion on 501 at an intersection you turn to go down town, can't miss it just past the traffic light big signs, just sayin Roush.

Goose Sc
07-22-14, 13:09
Is in Marion on 501 at an intersection you turn to go down town, can't miss it just past the traffic light big signs, just sayin Roush.Thank you for the info.

Member #5008
08-03-14, 09:27
I will be driving down 95 from VA in a few weeks. I am thinking about stopping at osaka based on the reviews here. Not looking for FS, unless the girl is gorgeous, but BBBJ would be nice. Can some one pm me what damages I should expect? Was also wondering about Foxy Video. We don't have anything like that up here.

Thanks in advance.

LexLuther
08-03-14, 15:09
I will be driving down 95 from VA in a few weeks. I am thinking about stopping at osaka based on the reviews here. Not looking for FS, unless the girl is gorgeous, but BBBJ would be nice. Can some one pm me what damages I should expect? Was also wondering about Foxy Video. We don't have anything like that up here.

Thanks in advance.I have some advice for you. It is probably not advice you want to hear, but here it is. When you go into an Asian Massage Parlor (AMP), it's a little bit like going on a date. A lot of what happens is a matter of the chemistry that exists or doesn't exist between two people who may not know each other. Obviously, the more often you can go to the same establishment and meet with the same girl, the better and deeper the relationship can become (within certain obvious limits).

But if you've never been there before and have never seen the girl before, you can't go in expecting specific things to happen in a specific way or for a specific amount of money. The girl could be in a bad mood, the establishment could be especially busy that day.

But regarding money, if you go in with a wallet full of money, most of the time the girls will do their best to take it all from you. You must realize that you are the customer and you must set the limits regarding the maximum you wish to give. But as a general rule, be prepared to spend approximately $70 to $80 for the house fee and (depending upon how kinky you wish to get with the girl) from $120 to $150 for FS. Maybe if the girl is not so young or not so good looking or not so busy, she might be inclined to take $100 all in. If so, count yourself lucky.

These girls are often quite hard-bitten. So they can negotiate like a Baghdad carpet salesman. Obviously, the more you spend at a specific place on a specific date, the less often you can go there. Use that fact in your favor.

If these figures are too rich for your blood, maybe you should be considering the Lumbee SWs in Lumberton. But if you do choose to go to Osaka, don't take more in with you than you absolutely can afford to let go of on that visit.

Regarding BBBJ in an AMP, in my experience, it is unusual to get a genuine BBBJ. More often than not, they will pretend to give you a BBBJ, but most of the work will be with their daintly little Asian hands and not their mouth. And 99% of the time, although the girl will pretend to go down on you with her mouth, she is using the opportunity to slip a condom on your member which she has hidden in her cheek. The reason being that she knows that you will soon try to fuck her and she wants to make sure you are well covered up when you do that.

LexLuther.

Roush 427
08-03-14, 20:02

Thanks in advance.My friend Lex told you about the AMP, Foxy Lady is an adult book store or mainly a hang out for gay guys, but some ladies do go on occasion to take care of those guys like me that want pussy, but they are few just sayin Roush.

LexLuther
08-03-14, 21:35
My friend Lex told you about the AMP, Foxy Lady is an adult book store or mainly a hang out for gay guys, but some ladies do go on occasion to take care of those guys like me that want pussy, but they are few just sayin Roush.Please forgive me for not mentioning Foxy Lady. I'm not really expert on such places. I try not to discuss things, people, places, experiences about which I'm not qualified to speak.

But my friend Roush (whose sexual experiences range much further afield than do mine) IS qualified to discuss this kind of establishment and has done a Yeoman's job of it.

LexLuther.

ChuckTown1
08-09-14, 20:11
Very well written, Lex. You nailed it. I also find prices at any Asian Massage Spa to be pretty consistent.

I have some advice for you. It is probably not advice you want to hear, but here it is. When you go into an Asian Massage Parlor (AMP), it's a little bit like going on a date. A lot of what happens is a matter of the chemistry that exists or doesn't exist between two people who may not know each other. Obviously, the more often you can go to the same establishment and meet with the same girl, the better and deeper the relationship can become (within certain obvious limits).

But if you've never been there before and have never seen the girl before, you can't go in expecting specific things to happen in a specific way or for a specific amount of money. The girl could be in a bad mood, the establishment could be especially busy that day.

But regarding money, if you go in with a wallet full of money, most of the time the girls will do their best to take it all from you. You must realize that you are the customer and you must set the limits regarding the maximum you wish to give. But as a general rule, be prepared to spend approximately $70 to $80 for the house fee and (depending upon how kinky you wish to get with the girl) from $120 to $150 for FS. Maybe if the girl is not so young or not so good looking or not so busy, she might be inclined to take $100 all in. If so, count yourself lucky.

These girls are often quite hard-bitten. So they can negotiate like a Baghdad carpet salesman. Obviously, the more you spend at a specific place on a specific date, the less often you can go there. Use that fact in your favor.

If these figures are too rich for your blood, maybe you should be considering the Lumbee SWs in Lumberton. But if you do choose to go to Osaka, don't take more in with you than you absolutely can afford to let go of on that visit.

Regarding BBBJ in an AMP, in my experience, it is unusual to get a genuine BBBJ. More often than not, they will pretend to give you a BBBJ, but most of the work will be with their daintly little Asian hands and not their mouth. And 99% of the time, although the girl will pretend to go down on you with her mouth, she is using the opportunity to slip a condom on your member which she has hidden in her cheek. The reason being that she knows that you will soon try to fuck her and she wants to make sure you are well covered up when you do that.

LexLuther.

LexLuther
08-10-14, 12:19
very well written, Lex. You nailed it. I also find prices at any Asian Massage Spa to be pretty consistent.You are right. Prices are consistent. Service can be hit or miss. But if you behave yourself, you are almost certain to not get arrested. And you can occasionally hot a homerun.

Some of the spa girls are incredibly caring and sweet. I honestly don't know why so many municipalities are in such a big hurry to put them out of business. An AMP visit can be effective and cheap therapy. And these girls need jobs.

LexLuther.

AmxGuy
09-04-14, 13:58
Hey I'm heading through Hill and trying to find AMP or white masseuse that will give HE? Thanks for any help I can get. If why'all need any info. About AMP in Lexington / Columbia just pm me.

Amxguy.

Roush 427
09-12-14, 20:32
I stopped by and there were several cars there, I went in and 3 guys were waiting, I ask ma-ma how long and she said maybe an hour she was short on girls so I left, just saying Roush.

Roush 427
09-12-14, 20:36
After striking out every where else I stopped by bo-bo in marion but the sign was off and no one came to the door, strike 3 well back to Mb, just sayin Roush.

Pmondore
10-27-14, 19:47
Each visit to Osaka has been better than the last. This is only my third visit but all 3 have exceeded expectations. Be nice to the ladies, gents, and they will take care of you!

Roush 427
11-05-14, 07:26
Stopped by and they were open so I went in, mistake only older ladies there so I just asked how much and told them I would return, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
11-05-14, 07:40
Stopped in after leaving bo. Bo and got a fairly good looking gal very tight body and nice smile, got a fair massage then she asked what I wanted, so we agreed on money and guys this one was like a sex machine, damn clean shaved nice titts and butt she put a cover on with her mouth and worked on jr till she got him the way she wanted, she climbed on and laid back and worked out till jr couldn't stand it any more, she got off cleaned up jr and asked if I wanted a double pop, of course wow this time she did a HJ till she got jr happy, I thought she was going to have to help me to my car, wore me out but I left very happy, just sayin Roush.

LexLuther
11-05-14, 20:23
Stopped in after leaving bo. Bo and got a fairly good looking gal very tight body and nice smile, got a fair massage then she asked what I wanted, so we agreed on money and guys this one was like a sex machine, damn clean shaved nice titts and butt she put a cover on with her mouth and worked on jr till she got him the way she wanted, she climbed on and laid back and worked out till jr couldn't stand it any more, she got off cleaned up jr and asked if I wanted a double pop, of course wow this time she did a HJ till she got jr happy, I thought she was going to have to help me to my car, wore me out but I left very happy, just sayin Roush.Nice work as usual Friend Roush. Did you get to taste that shaved pussy or don't you dine at the why?

LexLuther.

Roush 427
11-05-14, 20:45
Nice work as usual Friend Roush. Did you get to taste that shaved pussy or don't you dine at the why?

LexLuther.Lex ole friend it was clean as a whistle and the taste was like strawberrys, the lips on it were a light pink and she moaned every time my tounge got that lolly trigger, sorry she didn't have a Bush but it was fun, just sayin Roush.

LexLuther
11-05-14, 21:22
Lex ole friend it was clean as a whistle and the taste was like strawberrys, the lips on it were a light pink and she moaned every time my tounge got that lolly trigger, sorry she didn't have a Bush but it was fun, just sayin Roush.Strawberries in November! What a life we lead. Or at least what a life you lead. I love 69 with a pretty young thing on top sucking or pounding my dick, her pussy over my mouth and easy access to that soft, clean ass. Nothing better. Who says money can't buy happiness? If it can't, it sure buys something close to happiness.

Keep up the adventures and the reporting Friend Roush!

LexLuther.

ChuckTown1
12-01-14, 17:39
People know I was a fan of the Asiana but grew tired of the hassle and inconsistency. Thinking about swinging by but wanted some input on who is working and if it's worth the time. Please pass on the info. The input would be appreciated.

Thanks,

CT.

DkMike1
12-03-14, 15:26
People know I was a fan of the Asiana but grew tired of the hassle and inconsistency. Thinking about swinging by but wanted some input on who is working and if it's worth the time. Please pass on the info. The input would be appreciated.

Thanks,

CT.I have not stopped by ASIANA in some time. So I am not sure who is there, but I am sure the services are the same.

StreetDater
12-03-14, 20:55
I was wondering the same thing. Is Sunshine, the mama-san with the small dog still there? Thanks and Be Safe.

Voyrinsc
12-03-14, 23:30
Taking a tip from my brother Lex, I stopped by Asiana today.

Mamasan asked me if I had been there before and where I was from. Told her I had been there 4 months ago and that I am from Charleston. She seemed happy with that and set me up with Sky. Sky said she has only been there a couple of weeks. Thin short with short hair and man made be-cups. $60 was paid for the TS and sauna and the massage. I tipped $100 and lets just say that the massage covered ALL of the bases. I couldn't believe it! Compared to what we get in Charleston, I was amazed. Let me tell you she worked for it too! It could have been hotter if she was more my type (bigger boobs and more meat on her bones). I heard mama san mention another girl named Candy when another monger came by, but I didn't see her.

Sooooo. Much appreciated tip from Lex. I will have to sample the other ladies next time I am up that way!!

DkMike1
12-04-14, 12:35

Mamasan asked me if I had been there before and where I was from. Told her I had been there 4 months ago and that I am from Charleston. She seemed happy with that and set me up with Sky. Sky said she has only been there a couple of weeks. Thin short with short hair and man made be-cups. $60 was paid for the TS and sauna and the massage. I tipped $100 and lets just say that the massage covered ALL of the bases. I couldn't believe it! Compared to what we get in Charleston, I was amazed. Let me tell you she worked for it too! It could have been hotter if she was more my type (bigger boobs and more meat on her bones). I heard mama san mention another girl named Candy when another monger came by, but I didn't see her.

Sooooo. Much appreciated tip from Lex. I will have to sample the other ladies next time I am up that way!!Maybe it is time to make the drive back to Asiana again. I always had a good time there, just a bit pricey and better options in Columbia.

Voyrinsc
12-04-14, 15:38
Maybe it is time to make the drive back to Asiana again. I always had a good time there, just a bit pricey and better options in Columbia.As for pricey. My session was negotiated. I put $40 on the table before the massage, and when we got to business to discuss things she implied that $40 was not enugh. I told her I had more to total $100. I think she was looking for more like $120 $140 or $160, but went with the $100.

YMMV!

LexLuther
12-04-14, 19:15

Sooooo. Much appreciated tip from Lex. I will have to sample the other ladies next time I am up that way!!VoyerInSC,

Thanks for the words of appreciation. I'm happy that I was able to help and that your visit was enjoyable. As all seasoned hobbyists know, the quality of our experiences is largely determined by luck.

I would also like to respond to the post my DkMike. I simply don't agree with you. I've done my share of AMPing in Columbia and while it is possible to get very nice extras in some of the Columbia AMPs, there is only one AMP in Columbia which offers FS and the practitioners there are always older, unattractive ones. If DkMike had an unsatisfactory experience at Asiana, I can only suggest that he pay them a repeat visit.

As for being pricey, one need only have the balls and demeanor to negotiate a favorable outcome at a favorable price. VoyerInSC has attested to this already.

LexLuther.

LexLuther
12-04-14, 19:27
I was wondering the same thing. Is Sunshine, the mama-san with the small dog still there? Thanks and Be Safe.Sunshine has been gone a long time. She had a terrible smokers voice but a nice body for a gal her age. I believe she had a boyfriend who was a truck driver. She offered a lot of covered services but for me she was too mechanical.

LexLuther.

DkMike1
12-05-14, 09:17
VoyerInSC,

Thanks for the words of appreciation. I'm happy that I was able to help and that your visit was enjoyable. As all seasoned hobbyists know, the quality of our experiences is largely determined by luck.

I would also like to respond to the post my DkMike. I simply don't agree with you. I've done my share of AMPing in Columbia and while it is possible to get very nice extras in some of the Columbia AMPs, there is only one AMP in Columbia which offers FS and the practitioners there are always older, unattractive ones. If DkMike had an unsatisfactory experience at Asiana, I can only suggest that he pay them a repeat visit.

As for being pricey, one need only have the balls and demeanor to negotiate a favorable outcome at a favorable price. VoyerInSC has attested to this already.

LexLuther.Lex,

Don't get me wrong, I have enjoyed a few visits to Asaina and all were favorable. I must have miss represented myself. I was just saying that I can donate my funds to better looking BP girls here in Cola for less than FS AMP prices. But sometimes it is nice to get papmered at an AMP. Sorry for any confusion.

Infidel
12-07-14, 18:51
Headed north soon any one have an update on the Osaka line up?

Infidel.

Roush 427
12-07-14, 22:22
Headed north soon any one have an update on the Osaka line up?

Infidel.I was there recently and as usual quality was there, the gals change often in the AMPs so you never know who you will get, just sayin enjoy Roush.

ChuckTown1
12-18-14, 11:40
Thanks for the input. I found your review to be spot-on.

Sooooo. Much appreciated tip from Lex. I will have to sample the other ladies next time I am up that way!!

LexLuther
12-21-14, 11:09
If your wracking your brain trying to come up with a gift idea for that certain someone (you), might I suggest you get yourself up to Asiana post haste?

There is a darling little package there who goes by Sky and she has your name on her ass.

Sky is attractive (in a wraith like sort of way), has a great personality, great sense of humor, gives a creditable massage, and is a great finisher. Treat this one well fellows.

LexLuther.

Roush 427
12-23-14, 21:40
Stopped in today and dropped off some fruit for the staff, they always like it this time of the year, got a nice massage and all the trimmings while I was there and wished them a Merry Christmas, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
12-23-14, 21:49
Stopped by and dropped off some fruit after leaving Osaka, two gals there working and thanked me for thinking of them, they wanted to give me a massage and I finally said ok, four hands no extra cost, I didn't know if jr would cooperate or not after leaving Osaka but with two gals doing there thing he did, wow good massage also, now the long drive back, what away to go LOL, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
04-02-15, 21:45
Stopped by today and got a new one, good ts half ass massage, rush, rush, rush, wanted 120 FS and 40 for HJ, got a CBJ for 60 , not to bad only there about 35 minutes and paid for hour, she done her thing skinny girl no hair on her pussy and small bolt ons and it was next customer, LOL just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
04-02-15, 21:47
Stopped by after leaving Osaka and the same gals there from Dec. Talked a while and left, just sayin Roush.

Goose Sc
04-15-15, 13:25
Stopped by and door was locked. Older fello came from around the rear of the building (never seen him before), and said they'd be closed for next 2 weeks.

ChuckTown1
04-16-15, 12:57
I stopped recently and sky wasn't there. I was unable to gather if she will be back or not. I passed on the service.

If your wracking your brain trying to come up with a gift idea for that certain someone (you), might I suggest you get yourself up to Asiana post haste?

There is a darling little package there who goes by Sky and she has your name on her ass.

Sky is attractive (in a wraith like sort of way), has a great personality, great sense of humor, gives a creditable massage, and is a great finisher. Treat this one well fellows.

LexLuther.

LexLuther
04-16-15, 19:04
I stopped recently and sky wasn't there. I was unable to gather if she will be back or not. I passed on the service.Too bad if she has moved on. But Candy is good. She's not as attractive as Sky. But great service. Thanks for your report.

LexLuther.

Goose Sc
05-11-15, 11:14
Stopped by today. No cars around building and doors locked.

Roush 427
05-11-15, 21:08
Stopped by today. No cars around building and doors locked.They got busted and closed down, bo-bo also, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
05-11-15, 21:10
Stopped by today. No cars around building and doors locked.They got busted and closed down, bo-bo also, just sayin Roush.

Goose Sc
05-12-15, 07:16
They got busted and closed down, bo-bo also, just sayin Roush.Dang I hate to hear that. I hadn't seen anything about it on the news.

SailorSC
06-08-15, 14:03
Anyone have any Intel in the AMP on Robert Smalls between Lowes and Wally World?

Thanks.

Ncchillen
06-14-15, 21:55
They got busted and closed down, bo-bo also, just sayin Roush.I stopped by Jin last weekend for a bit. Passed out during a great message, but had a crazy dream. Standard table shower at first by an older lady, and thought to myself DAMN! Got back to the room, and to my surprise a beautiful 40 something with a tight body came in for the massage. Fast forward to the funny dream. I was on my back and this beautiful spinner climbs up, kissing, licking, and biting me ALL over. Then a great BJ started before she came up and mounted Jr. It freaked me out because I thought she was going bare back. I didn't feel the cover being slipped on. She said "what you doing, You crazxy?" So I screwed up a flow. I have to go back and finish that dream. We layed there and laughed for about 10 minutes.

Anonymous Mike
06-21-15, 06:09
What might this place be located? I haven't heard if this one before or could be my crap memory is failing me. Again. LOL.

Roush 427
06-21-15, 06:55
I stopped by Jin last weekend for a bit. Passed out during a great message, but had a crazy dream. Standard table shower at first by an older lady, and thought to myself DAMN! Got back to the room, and to my surprise a beautiful 40 something with a tight body came in for the massage. Fast forward to the funny dream. I was on my back and this beautiful spinner climbs up, kissing, licking, and biting me ALL over. Then a great BJ started before she came up and mounted Jr. It freaked me out because I thought she was going bare back. I didn't feel the cover being slipped on. She said "what you doing, You crazxy?" So I screwed up a flow. I have to go back and finish that dream. We layed there and laughed for about 10 minutes.Put the cover in there mouth and slide it on junior while your getting a BJ, just sayin Roush.

Boyd68
06-21-15, 08:32
Perhaps this place in Tiommonsville? I have not heard of it either. I wonder what the damage was.

https://plus.google.com/116788492393407429220/about?gl=us&hl=en

What might this place be located? I haven't heard if this one before or could be my crap memory is failing me. Again. LOL.

Goose Sc
06-22-15, 09:27
Perhaps this place in Tiommonsville? I have not heard of it either. I wonder what the damage was.

https://plus.google.com/116788492393407429220/about?gl=us&hl=enBeen there a few times. . 60 for the TS and massage. $. 40 for FS. Mostly older ladies there.

ChuckTown1
06-22-15, 09:55
I'm a little older myself so it may not be as big a deal. How much older are we talking.

Any thoughts by anyone about the water park the opened across from Asiana?

Been there a few times. . 60 for the TS and massage. $. 40 for FS. Mostly older ladies there.

Goose Sc
06-22-15, 10:37
I'm a little older myself so it may not be as big a deal. How much older are we talking.

Any thoughts by anyone about the water park the opened across from Asiana?40's & 50's mainly from what I've experienced.

Captain M
06-26-15, 14:24
http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/29406430/thursday-at-11-more-than-a-massage

Ncchillen
06-27-15, 08:32
Put the cover in there mouth and slide it on junior while your getting a BJ, just sayin Roush.Yeah, I've had it done before, but this time I didn't feel it go on.

LexLuther
06-28-15, 06:08

Any thoughts by anyone about the water park the opened across from Asiana?I sort of regard this hobby as one geared towards older fellas. You have to assume that for a young man, he has other options. He probably is or should be attractive enough to attract younger females. Especially if he has a family, and unless he's got an exceptionally good profession, he's going to have less income that he can waste on this hobby. And as you say Chucktown1, we (older fella) are often not as critical as women with a few years on them.

LexLuther.

Goose Sc
07-03-15, 10:13
http://m.wmbfnews.com/wmbfnews/db/346947/content/RdeJuuUE

LexLuther
07-04-15, 13:31
http://m.wmbfnews.com/wmbfnews/db/346947/content/RdeJuuUEThere is something wrong with this picture. According to the story, the reporter goes in and gets a massage. However the masseuse allegedly offered him something extra if he would pay more money. He must have done so because we see the lady putting her bra back on at the end of the session. Now I think most viewers will assume that the reporter must have gotten a happy ending at the very least. The reporter then reports that he met with the sheriff, tells the sheriff what happened and shows him the video.

So my question is this: why wasn't the reporter arrested and / or charged with a crime? It would seem that he is guilty of at least a misdemeanor. And where is it written that news organizations are empowered to take on the investigative work of the sheriff's department? Furthermore, are we to believe that the sheriff's department had no idea what was going on at Osaka until this news organization reported on it?

It would seem that the sheriff's department was embarrassed into conducting its own investigation. That sheriff should be ashamed of himself.

LexLuther.

ChuckTown1
07-05-15, 20:39
That is right lex. She does which indicates something happened. For all we know he asked and set her up.

There is something wrong with this picture. According to the story, the reporter goes in and gets a massage. However the masseuse allegedly offered him something extra if he would pay more money. He must have done so because we see the lady putting her bra back on at the end of the session. Now I think most viewers will assume that the reporter must have gotten a happy ending at the very least. The reporter then reports that he met with the sheriff, tells the sheriff what happened and shows him the video.

So my question is this: why wasn't the reporter arrested and / or charged with a crime? It would seem that he is guilty of at least a misdemeanor. And where is it written that news organizations are empowered to take on the investigative work of the sheriff's department? Furthermore, are we to believe that the sheriff's department had no idea what was going on at Osaka until this news organization reported on it?

It would seem that the sheriff's department was embarrassed into conducting its own investigation. That sheriff should be ashamed of himself.

LexLuther.

Niteluvr
07-05-15, 23:50
Was driving through Anderson and decided to check the AMP action. First up was Lucky Spa. All they had was two chunky women, one of whom cussed me out when I decided not to stay. Next up was Lee Spa. The provider was semi-attractive so I plunked down $60 and she left the room. And didn't return. Finally asked the mamasan WTF and was told she had a customer before me so I had to wait. Got the donation back and left. Last up was Sun Spa. The masseuse was OK and had a nice round ass but it became clear she was even reluctant to do a HJ. Finally got one and coaxed her out of her panties but no FIV or anything. Pretty lame. Appears that no FS is available in Anderson.

LexLuther
07-06-15, 21:56
Was driving through Anderson and decided to check the AMP action. First up was Lucky Spa. All they had was two chunky women, one of whom cussed me out when I decided not to stay. Next up was Lee Spa. The provider was semi-attractive so I plunked down $60 and she left the room. And didn't return. Finally asked the mamasan WTF and was told she had a customer before me so I had to wait. Got the donation back and left. Last up was Sun Spa. The masseuse was OK and had a nice round ass but it became clear she was even reluctant to do a HJ. Finally got one and coaxed her out of her panties but no FIV or anything. Pretty lame. Appears that no FS is available in Anderson.SC is SC. None of our cities are like Atlanta. That much is certain. However for a bible belt state, we do OK. I think one does better in our AMPs if one is a regular. And I think that people are somewhat circumspect about revealing too much about their experiences in such establishments. Please don't be too harsh on us.

LexLuther.

KatDaddy12
07-07-15, 22:51
Was driving through Anderson and decided to check the AMP action. First up was Lucky Spa. All they had was two chunky women, one of whom cussed me out when I decided not to stay. Next up was Lee Spa. The provider was semi-attractive so I plunked down $60 and she left the room. And didn't return. Finally asked the mamasan WTF and was told she had a customer before me so I had to wait. Got the donation back and left. Last up was Sun Spa. The masseuse was OK and had a nice round ass but it became clear she was even reluctant to do a HJ. Finally got one and coaxed her out of her panties but no FIV or anything. Pretty lame. Appears that no FS is available in Anderson.Sounds like you had a disappointing trip through all areas back to ATL. I agree with Lex on this. SC is SC and the same is true for NC. There used to be more options on the menu but they have really cracked down in these states. Most providers are very cautious now and the prices have also increased for any services. I can remember a few places in GA where the known off-duty police were being serviced. Different days now but good for ATL if they are still keeping the service alive and well.

Be safe.

LexLuther
08-14-15, 15:41
Have any of you guys visited BoBo since they re-opened recently?

If so, what is the quality of the girls like? What about level of service? I'd kind of like to give them some business. But it's a fer piece for me if I don't have business up that way, which I don't.

Thanks in advance.

LexLuther.

Baja 910
08-18-15, 16:42
Have any of you guys visited BoBo since they re-opened recently?

If so, what is the quality of the girls like? What about level of service? I'd kind of like to give them some business. But it's a fer piece for me if I don't have business up that way, which I don't.

Thanks in advance.

LexLuther.I have never been to BoBo and would also like to stop by if a good review comes in. Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Thanks in advance.

Baja.

LexLuther
08-19-15, 16:24
I have never been to BoBo and would also like to stop by if ait good review comes in. Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Thanks in advance.

Baja.Just FYI, the last time I did visit BoBo, the "therapist" were all old ajumas. Even though I'm asking, I'm not expecting.

LexLuther.

Roush 427
08-23-15, 07:05
Just FYI, the last time I did visit BoBo, the "therapist" were all old ajumas. Even though I'm asking, I'm not expecting.

LexLuther.Lex the last time I stopped by the lady who came to the door should have had a cane and the working girl about the same, just sayin Roush.

LexLuther
08-23-15, 10:49
Lex the last time I stopped by the lady who came to the door should have had a cane and the working girl about the same, just sayin Roush.Thank you friend Roush. As in the past, it doesn't seem to be worth the drive.

LexLuther.

Art Garfunkle
09-02-15, 11:51
40's & 50's mainly from what I've experienced.Yes, older, and very hard to talk to, due to the language barrier. About 4 yrs. Ago, I got lucky with a very cute younger lady, who was very accommodating. I went back a week later, and was told that she had left. They must have moved her to a more upscale Parlor. Asiana is obviously the "minor leagues".

Goodtime1
09-17-15, 22:40
Heading down 95. Know its all older ladies but w limited FS options in the area I swing by.

Older lady comes in. Not attractive in the face but her body was pretty nice for her age.

Average shower as she felt me out. Asks me typical to see if I'm legit.

Back in the room she gives an average massage for a few minutes then flips me and asks what I want.

Opt for a CBJ with some nice ball action and rimming.

Pulled her top off and let me pull her panties down. Was pretty impressed w her body for her age.

Nice skills. Said she was Coco.

Good visit overall. 60 house. 60 tip.

Dlite
09-29-15, 14:52
Comming from wv to rock hill, sc and ill be looking for a good massage with extras, anyone been to this place? ANNIE'S SPA,2246 Celanese Rd. Rock Hill).

HDLover
09-29-15, 19:43
Comming from wv to rock hill, sc and ill be looking for a good massage with extras, anyone been to this place? ANNIE'S SPA,2246 Celanese Rd. Rock Hill).You might try the Charlotte reports on this one. I hear its legit, but, good massage only.

Roush 427
11-07-15, 08:23
Well there are two gals there and middle age, both fair size boobs and just for Lex un shaved pussy just like you like it there is a saying if your tapping it or daty just don't look down, LOL there waiting on you Lex just joking of course thought you would like that, just sayin Roush.

LexLuther
11-07-15, 10:08
Well there are two gals there and middle age, both fair size boobs and just for Lex un shaved pussy just like you like it there is a saying if your tapping it or daty just don't look down, LOL there waiting on you Lex just joking of course thought you would like that, just sayin Roush.Friend Roush, thank you so much for keeping me in mind and telling me about these girls.

Do you know when Bo-Bo re-opened? Last I heard it was closed. In any case, I will be up there licking some unshaven pussy this weekend thanks to your excellent report.

LexLuther.

MadDog1987
12-30-15, 06:58
Stop by two days ago. Only person that I saw working was older lady probably 50 by the name of Ruby. Good body for her age. 60 for massage. 1. 2 for everything. Kinda of rush but that was good as I had an appointment to make. Probably would repeat.

Ronh4001
02-26-16, 09:28
Any recent reports on BoBo in Marion or anything else in the area.

Roush 427
03-04-16, 08:06
Any recent reports on BoBo in Marion or anything else in the area.Oder women working there, just sayin Roush.

ChuckTown1
05-19-16, 23:38
Hoping to stop by Asiana. I was wondering who is working currently. Thanks CT.

Roush 427
07-05-16, 20:07
I stopped by the other day and two old old old women there, I just don't believe either could get jr to attention at all, did I mention how old they were LOL I didn't stay, just sayin Roush.

FlyingFalcon5
07-16-16, 01:18
Took a trip to Dillon, SC today & on the way back stopped at South of the border rode down & saw Osaka Spas door was open & the open sign was lit up didn't have time to stop but they could possibly be back open has any brothers noticed this?

Crash1811
07-17-16, 18:26
Happened to be in the area today and I noticed it as well. The Osaka banner is still on one side of the building, but there is scaffolding there. Maybe to replace the banner. On the front, there are new signs with "Q spa" and neon open signs. The signs were on and there was a truck in the parking lot. Wasn't able to stop and check it out any further.

JayBird2000
07-20-16, 18:16
Well I can say they are open for business with the same menu, however the quality of the talent has taken a huge nosedive. The ladies at Bo Bo look like spring chickens by comparison.

Roush 427
07-25-16, 06:59
Well I can say they are open for business with the same menu, however the quality of the talent has taken a huge nosedive. The ladies at Bo Bo look like spring chickens by comparison.They must be ole. LOL just sayin Roush.

ChuckTown1
08-08-16, 23:40
Best session ever at Asiana. Coco is a little older but sweet.

Roush 427
09-06-16, 21:41
Stopped by and about the same age gals they always get no spring chickens, just sayin Roush.

ChuckTown1
09-11-16, 21:42
Where are the spring chickens?

Stopped by and about the same age gals they always get no spring chickens, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
09-13-16, 20:20
Where are the spring chickens?For sure not there. LOL just sayin Roush.

Spaceman Spiff
09-14-16, 01:57
For sure not there. LOL just sayin Roush.I don't know what happened. Back in the first flourishing of AMPs in the MYB area, you could find them. "Tokyo" near Myrtle Beach Mall (Briarcliff Mall then.) was a treasure trove. And I remember having a *smoking* Korean lovely at the AMP that was where Yucca is now. She looked honest to gosh 18 and was dressed to go party-girl clubbing. Unbelievable!

Heck, I even had two memorable young hotties in the jaccuzi at Bo-Bo of all places.

Not to grouse about all the fine friendly ladies out there now -- some of them may even have been those Spring Chickens. 25 years ago.

Spaceman Spiff.

The Poolboy
12-05-16, 23:29
I try to make the trip up to Santee about every couple of months or so. My last visit was with Coco. She remembered me from my previous visits and she knows what I like. This time there was no negotiations after the shower she went right to work. Top came of fans asked what I liked. Started to BBBJ but asked for a cover. I'm cautious like that. No massage to speak of and that was fine because I was in kind of a hurry any way. $60 door fee and tipped $80. So $140.

There is another girl that works there that calls herself Apple. She is cuter than Coco but not as much fun.

Seva Lurker
02-03-17, 21:26
I was driving down I-85 through South Carolina earlier today. I saw a couple of billboards advertising a "Choi's Massage" at exit 19 B. Does anyone have any info on this one? If even semi positive feedback I may stop on the return trip.

Roush 427
04-06-17, 20:33
I was going thru Marion today and saw that Bo-Bo was open so I thought I better check it out for you guys, LOL well there was 2 gals there old and older the younger one twisted my arm and made me have FS with her while the other one stood in the door and watched wow the things I do for you guys haha, not bad for an older one shaved pussy and big boobs and pretty good cowgirl, just sayin Roush.

Goodtime1
04-13-17, 21:20
I was going thru Marion today and saw that Bo-Bo was open so I thought I better check it out for you guys, LOL well there was 2 gals there old and older the younger one twisted my arm and made me have FS with her while the other one stood in the door and watched wow the things I do for you guys haha, not bad for an older one shaved pussy and big boobs and pretty good cowgirl, just sayin Roush.For being such a trooper.

Goodtime1
04-13-17, 21:28
Was coming down 95. Figured I would jump off and see what was up at Q spa.

When I got over there I was curious about the fantasy girls private dancers.

I strolled in and there were two fairly cute girls working.

One had big fake titties so I took her back for a dance.

Told me she was 25. Had a really nice body. Slipped a finger inand she was tight.

Offered FS for 300 and CBJ for 100. Took the lesser and she had a nice mouth. Offered to cut the FS to 200 while she worked.

I said no thanks and she finished me off.

All and all a nice visit.

MadDog1987
06-10-17, 10:20
Stop by Jin Spa about 3 weeks ago at 10:40 at night and they were closed even though the sign said closing time was 11:30. Return about a week later during the daytime. Got a lady in her early 50's. Looks okay and body okay. She said her name was "Beautiful". Paid the house fee of .8 and got the TS. TS was fair at the best. Massage was fair. Upgrade for everything for 1. Decent job on the BJ. Pretty tight. Everything was very rush. In and out in 30 minutes and little bit of attitude. Will not return until a new "crop" comes threw.

SixtyMinuteMan
06-24-17, 15:03
I was driving down I-85 through South Carolina earlier today. I saw a couple of billboards advertising a "Choi's Massage" at exit 19 B. Does anyone have any info on this one? If even semi positive feedback I may stop on the return trip.I've had good times there. The girls vary widely. I've been massaged by a few near perfect Korean girls, and then I've been massaged by more seasoned ladies. There's also Lee, Willow, and Crystal spas on the same exit. They are in town, though. Maybe 5 miles east of the interstate.

LowPirate
07-11-17, 15:54
Does anyone know if Asiana is still open for business? I tried to find it, but building was empty, not sure if I had the right location.

If they are closed, is there anyplace else that offered the same services? Thanks! !

The Poolboy
07-12-17, 21:26
Does anyone know if Asiana is still open for business? I tried to find it, but building was empty, not sure if I had the right location.

If they are closed, is there anyplace else that offered the same services? Thanks! !Yep still open. Across from the water park on bass rd santee sc. I was there last weekend.

Art Garfunkle
07-27-17, 11:36
Has anyone had any experience with this establishment?

http://columbia.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/shower-show-dance-and-body-touch-therapy-now-selectively-hiring/20246668

Roush 427
08-07-17, 21:05
Use to be Osaka Stopped by there and saw two gals working and got a little gal with a lot of energy did a good doggie and loved mish good suction, junior was happy just sayin Roush.

Shamrock7
08-15-17, 09:17
Use to be Osaka Stopped by there and saw two gals working and got a little gal with a lot of energy did a good doggie and loved mish good suction, junior was happy just sayin Roush.I got a short pig faced chick who went by a name of a certain coin. So ugly I could do anything. Asked for other girl but was busy ofc.

Left very disappointed because I went to go to fantasy girls and they were closed / moving to new location.

UncwFan
08-21-17, 19:52
I got a short pig faced chick who went by a name of a certain coin. So ugly I could do anything. Asked for other girl but was busy ofc.

Left very disappointed because I went to go to fantasy girls and they were closed / moving to new location.Is Fantasy moving to? That's a favorite spot for me, and I'll be passing through in a couple of weeks.

Shamrock7
08-22-17, 10:50
Is Fantasy moving to? That's a favorite spot for me, and I'll be passing through in a couple of weeks.Just down the street in building beside an adult book store.

Niteluvr
09-24-17, 22:20
Was passing through Anderson the other day and stopped in at a few places:

Choi Spa. Had a great time with Lee back in the Spring but she was no longer there. One girl was busy and the only one available was chubby, so I left.

Lee Spa. Fugly mamasan greeted me and said she would give me a TS while I waited for the lone girl working who was in session. I passed.

Willow Spa. Had to check out the infamous Lucky (NOT Loki). She's in her 40's, body is acceptable with slight tummy paunch and big naturals but has a raspy voice. My Spidey sense told me to bolt so I did.

Crystal Spa. Only one fugly woman available. She's probably pushing 50 years old, has a bony ass and bolt-ons which didn't exactly fit her frame. Calls herself Shiny. I left.

Noticed a Chinese parlor called LP Massage. Went in and was greeted by Wendy. Got a feeling that extras wouldn't be available, so I left. Does anyone know if happiness can be had there?

Lastly, drove down to exit 4 and stopped in at King Spa. If I recall, the woman who answered the door was the same one as in the Spring. She's overweight with big, saggy naturals. I left.

Guess I'll have to stick to the Atlanta AMPs.

Bassmaster
10-02-17, 15:45
Was passing through Anderson the other day and stopped in at a few places:

Choi Spa. Had a great time with Lee back in the Spring but she was no longer there. One girl was busy and the only one available was chubby, so I left.

Lee Spa. Fugly mamasan greeted me and said she would give me a TS while I waited for the lone girl working who was in session. I passed.

Willow Spa. Had to check out the infamous Lucky (NOT Loki). She's in her 40's, body is acceptable with slight tummy paunch and big naturals but has a raspy voice. My Spidey sense told me to bolt so I did.

Crystal Spa. Only one fugly woman available. She's probably pushing 50 years old, has a bony ass and bolt-ons which didn't exactly fit her frame. Calls herself Shiny. I left.

Noticed a Chinese parlor called LP Massage. Went in and was greeted by Wendy. Got a feeling that extras wouldn't be available, so I left. Does anyone know if happiness can be had there?

Lastly, drove down to exit 4 and stopped in at King Spa. If I recall, the woman who answered the door was the same one as in the Spring. She's overweight with big, saggy naturals. I left.

Guess I'll have to stick to the Atlanta AMPs.Night- nice to see you on the SC board! I too went through Anderson recently and stopped at Choi's. Met Sherry, probably 40's but with a smoking body of a 20 something. Teeth were a little bit of a mess, her English was pretty good and she had a good attitude. Nice TS and I was squeeky clean for back in the room with an ok massage for a few minutes then the flip. $60 to the house for 45 min plus a benji for Sherry got the works. She came back in and undressed, awesome. I was sitting on the edge of the table, she got on her knees for a nice BBBJ with awesome tongue swirls. Got me going then the hat put on with her mouth, standing mish then onto the table where she threw it back hard. Blew a good load into the bag, she cleaned me up and then finished the massage with a nice leg and footrub. All in all, a good time and she has a great body and a pretty face. Teeth are the only thing holding her back from being a solid 8-9. Would repeat.

Niteluvr
10-03-17, 21:13
Night- nice to see you on the SC board! I too went through Anderson recently and stopped at Choi's. Met Sherry, probably 40's but with a smoking body of a 20 something. Teeth were a little bit of a mess, her English was pretty good and she had a good attitude. Nice TS and I was squeeky clean for back in the room with an ok massage for a few minutes then the flip. $60 to the house for 45 min plus a benji for Sherry got the works. She came back in and undressed, awesome. I was sitting on the edge of the table, she got on her knees for a nice BBBJ with awesome tongue swirls. Got me going then the hat put on with her mouth, standing mish then onto the table where she threw it back hard. Blew a good load into the bag, she cleaned me up and then finished the massage with a nice leg and footrub. All in all, a good time and she has a great body and a pretty face. Teeth are the only thing holding her back from being a solid 8-9. Would repeat.I see. So, are you the SOB that had the good one tied up at Choi when I visited? Glad you had a good time on my, um, behalf. Kidding.

Cocknballs
11-30-17, 23:49
Noticed a Chinese parlor called LP Massage. Went in and was greeted by Wendy. Got a feeling that extras wouldn't be available, so I left. Does anyone know if happiness can be had there.I'll be in Anderson for a couple days as well and am also curious about this LP place. And info?

Ncchillen
12-17-17, 02:16
All I'm going to is, AMY!

Spectator
12-23-17, 02:27
Stopped by asiana tonight near closing. A very old woman answered the door and started in with questions. I was afraid she might be the masseuse so I left. I'm at a hotel in santee and am considering going back tomorrow if I had intel that great gramma was jsut the mama san.

Any intel? Looked promising and from older reports the service level seems good.

Merry Christmas.

Dasti08
12-24-17, 04:20
Stopped by asiana tonight near closing. A very old woman answered the door and started in with questions. I was afraid she might be the masseuse so I left. I'm at a hotel in santee and am considering going back tomorrow if I had intel that great gramma was jsut the mama san.

Any intel? Looked promising and from older reports the service level seems good.

Merry Christmas.She's just the mama san. Was there in October.

ChuckTown1
12-24-17, 15:48
Do they have a good provider named Amy? Haven't stopped in a long time. Was also thinking of checking out 301.

All I'm going to is, AMY!

Spectator
12-25-17, 20:10
Visited the next morning. I believe I had the woman named Amy, but to be honest I couldn't completely understand her. She said she was from New York, was probably at least 50. Big bolt ons. She moved with a bit of a hurry, not that she rushed me, but she just moved fast. I kept telling her slow. Sensual.

$60 for a 45 minute session, TS, Sauna, back to the room. Got a bit of a rub and on the flip she wanted NYC prices for the complete service. Gave her $140 and she went thru the whole script. Washed up after and off I went. She and the mama san were friendly enough.

She was very accommodating and said tell me how you like it at least 3 times. Friendly and fun. Probably won't repeat as she was older than I like them (I'm early 40's') but that's just my thing.

The Poolboy
02-09-18, 17:02
I haven't been in a while. I stopped going when I started feeling like I was being rushed through the most enjoyable part. I started going about 10 yrs ago because it was secluded and felt private. The lady's were nice and friendly. I got my first AMP BJ here. I remember lots of teeth. The lady that has been there for the last 5 years or so. I think her name is Coco, is nice but it is always the same thing. I tell her what I want and pay. 8 for CBJ. She says that she gets $. 2. I call bullshit. She makes me pay her first and she tries to get away with jacking me off with her hand and putting her head in the way to block me from seeing what she was up to. I started having her kneel while I stand so I can see what she is doing. The last time I went, she was using too much hand so I had her lay down on the table so I could fuck her mouth and I don't think she liked that. I will probably won't return unless I hear some good news from some of you all.

Goose Sc
02-27-18, 18:24
Stopped by this afternoon and drew Cici, maybe mid to late 30's with a great body from head to toe. Decent massage for an AMP, but she sure made up for it at the end. Great at everything and every position. Was not rushed at all. If you haven't seen her, I'd suggest stopping by. YMMV.

Roush 427
07-06-18, 17:33
Stopped by to check the talent and two older gals so I moved on, just sayin Roush.

Roush 427
07-06-18, 17:37
Stopped by yesterday for a little rest stop not bad, younger gal and got a good workout everything on the menu 80 house 140 tip, now I'm tired, LOL worth it just sayin Roush.

Jlttow
07-11-18, 16:49
Was on HWY 301 and turned down Bass Ave to go into Santee and saw a Open sign at TAKE A BREAK stopped in a nice little place was a nice relaxation and coffee lounge. Very nice looking and friendly staff. Think parking is large enough for Big Trucks.

Jlttow
07-11-18, 16:51
Phone number forgot a add 803-XXX-0698.

Bw1914
07-14-18, 15:53
Phone number forgot a add 803-XXX-0698.How much was coffee and how were there?

ChuckTown1
07-31-18, 16:58
Works way to fast. Would be a good option other wise.

FreshPrince09
08-02-18, 01:24
Stopped by yesterday for a little rest stop not bad, younger gal and got a good workout everything on the menu 80 house 140 tip, now I'm tired, LOL worth it just sayin Roush.Massage place in that area? When I passed by it looked like there were two.

Contract22
08-24-18, 12:10
Drew Mia, a little older for my taste (in her 50's) but gave a great BBBJ. Anyone know the other girls here?

The Poolboy
12-30-18, 17:05
I gave Asiana another shot after a couple of disappointing visits, not bad but kind of boring. This time I called ahead and asked mama for a new girl. She came through with Tina, not young but new to me. Had a good time after shower and sauna light rub and got down to bizness. Big boobs on Tina were fun and I must say that she is a real sport when it comes to her oral game.

Looks 6.

Personality 8.

Skills 9.

6+$.

AsiaLover
01-08-19, 03:54
Has anyone tried Yoko Spa.

Roush 427
01-23-19, 21:01
Stopped by today on the way to Florence and from the age of the gal there I thought it was now a nursing home so I moved on, just sayin Roush.

Boobs Sprayer
01-25-19, 20:54
I thought that was always the case?

Stopped by today on the way to Florence and from the age of the gal there I thought it was now a nursing home so I moved on, just sayin Roush.

FreshPrince09
02-01-19, 00:53
Has anyone tried Yoko Spa.I was wondering the same thing. I haven't heard anything.

Goodtime1
02-07-19, 10:01
Has anyone tried Yoko Spa.I was heading south the other day. I know what's up at Q so I figured I would ck it out.

Got 1/2 hr. Drew and older lady late 40's. Solid body. . 8 to test her suction skills. Went to town and swallowed with a smile.

All in all a good visit.

Goose Sc
03-08-19, 09:40
Stopped by yesterday to give it a try, . 80 for hour house fee. I drew Doobie (not sure that's spelled correctly), she did a good shower and decent massage. Got down to business for buck twenty for FS. Oral skills seemed good but was short, then moved in to try the rest. Nice kitty. Then she threw her arms up and I noticed she hadn't shaved her armpits for a while which threw me off. Seemed to be mid 30's maybe. All in all a good time. Hopefully next trip will find smooth arm pits though (yea I know it's peaty, but we all have some form of standards / turnoffs).

Loucho
03-17-19, 13:01
Anyone have experience in the Fort Mill area?

DicknSheetz
03-17-19, 16:03
Stopped by Friday afternoon. Dreamed I saw a girl, early 30's, in a bikini. Great table shower with heavy teasing. I scanned room with hidden cam detector on iPhone- nothing detected. Good massage with a lot of teasing. I went to restroom and left donation on sink. She went to restroom and returned with robe on. Lights turned off and full contact massage finished. I'll return soon.

LkinForeFun
03-18-19, 21:24
Visited Osaka a few weeks ago. Drew BB. Pretty nice looking 30 something. $.80 hr. Decent table shower then sauna while she cleaned shower. On to the room for a really good massage. The flip then negotiated $.20 for full. Back to my stomach for some teasing and some lite prostate play. Flipped again for a cb. Then she climbed on for CG then to mish and finished k9. Good visit will repeat.

LkinForeFun
04-02-19, 14:34
Visited Osaka a few weeks ago. Drew BB. Pretty nice looking 30 something. $.80 hr. Decent table shower then sauna while she cleaned shower. On to the room for a really good massage. The flip then negotiated $.20 for full. Back to my stomach for some teasing and some lite prostate play. Flipped again for a cb. Then she climbed on for CG then to mish and finished k9. Good visit will repeat.It was Q spa. Not Osaka.

LkinForeFun
04-02-19, 14:37
Visited Q spa again last week saw Happy. . 80 house. $. 20 to happy. It was late and opted out of shower. Very rushed massage and then flip for FS. It was ok. Typical AMP experience for the job done.

Ima Oldman
05-02-19, 09:58
What was the $ damage?

Stopped by Friday afternoon. Dreamed I saw a girl, early 30's, in a bikini. Great table shower with heavy teasing. I scanned room with hidden cam detector on iPhone- nothing detected. Good massage with a lot of teasing. I went to restroom and left donation on sink. She went to restroom and returned with robe on. Lights turned off and full contact massage finished. I'll return soon.

DicknSheetz
05-08-19, 21:45
What was the $ damage?Not too much.

Ima Oldman
05-09-19, 12:04
Not too much.Thanks for the reply.

Pmondore
05-11-19, 08:59
Nice visit to Q Spa yesterday afternoon. Attractive, petite and enthusiastic attendant. Left smiling and dreaming of a return visit.

Horny As Hell
05-27-19, 22:08
Passing thru town last week all the billboard advertising for spas got me to try one out. I saw signs for spas off exits 44,40,19 as well as 4. I chose King since hi I can literally see it from the hwy.

It looks small from outside but is ok inside. I drew whom I'm guessing is NaNa (she pronounced it more like gnaw gnaw). Anyways, average looking 50+ lady that has natural D cups with nice nips. Wasn't wearing a thing under her slip dress.

The table shower lasted about 5 min and was just ok, I generally use that as a feeler as to how the visit might go. Then she stuck me in the sauna for another 5 min.

Back to the room and lie face down. She covers me up with a towel and climbs on. Start's besting my back for a few min. Peels the towel off and had her dress around her waist with her pussy on my ass and her tits on my back while she whispers in my ear asking me what I want.

I say everything, she quotes $120 on top of the previous $80 house fee for the one hr massage. Has me flip over, Start's with an ok BBBJ to get me ready then went to mount me bareback when I stopped her.

Got a cover on, about a 5 min ride and busted. She's like ok, have a nice day. I'm like I paid for an hour massage and didn't get one at all and it hasn't even been 30 min yet! So she started with a lame rub with lotion that she didn't even wipe off with a hot towel. At the 45 min mark she again said it was over, got dressed and left.

Overall, shorted on time and a shitty massage. Didn't even get a bottle of water either.

Needless to say, I won't be back! Lastly, card says open daily but sign at door says closed sundays.

Nomad14
06-05-19, 23:41
Got a local tip on a new place. Off Hwy 20 near Augusta, Aiken is hiding this little place. Off the Main Street with parking within a complex. Very discrete. First visit, just a solid massage. No table shower offered. Second visit, had a nice dream of a happy ending. Under the top touching allowed. Will check back to see if more comes with familiarity. Saw same provider twice so unsure of variety.

Spaceman Spiff
06-06-19, 03:02
Got a local tip on a new place. Off Hwy 20 near Augusta, Aiken is hiding this little place. Off the Main Street with parking within a complex. Very discrete. First visit, just a solid massage. No table shower offered. Second visit, had a nice dream of a happy ending. Under the top touching allowed. Will check back to see if more comes with familiarity. Saw same provider twice so unsure of variety.Make that I-20. There's this place, "Magic" on Pine Log and "Healthy Life" on US-1. Not sure if the one downtown is still there, but for a while the nice Chinese lady they chased out of Lexington was at that one.

Spaceman Spiff.

Bbinsider
06-08-19, 21:00
Passing thru town last week all the billboard advertising for spas got me to try one out. I saw signs for spas off exits 44,40,19 as well as 4. I chose King since hi I can literally see it from the hwy.

It looks small from outside but is ok inside. I drew whom I'm guessing is NaNa (she pronounced it more like gnaw gnaw). Anyways, average looking 50+ lady that has natural D cups with nice nips. Wasn't wearing a thing under her slip dress.

The table shower lasted about 5 min and was just ok, I generally use that as a feeler as to how the visit might go. Then she stuck me in the sauna for another 5 min.

Back to the room and lie face down. She covers me up with a towel and climbs on. Start's besting my back for a few min. Peels the towel off and had her dress around her waist with her pussy on my ass and her tits on my back while she whispers in my ear asking me what I want.

I say everything, she quotes $120 on top of the previous $80 house fee for the one hr massage. Has me flip over, Start's with an ok BBBJ to get me ready then went to mount me bareback when I stopped her.

Got a cover on, about a 5 min ride and busted. She's like ok, have a nice day. I'm like I paid for an hour massage and didn't get one at all and it hasn't even been 30 min yet! So she started with a lame rub with lotion that she didn't even wipe off with a hot towel. At the 45 min mark she again said it was over, got dressed and left.

Overall, shorted on time and a shitty massage. Didn't even get a bottle of water either.

Needless to say, I won't be back! Lastly, card says open daily but sign at door says closed sundays.I saw Nana twice earlier in May. Same $$. She knew I was ready for action as soon as we hit the table shower. She was a little thick for my liking, but both times put in a good effort. First time she slipped in condom on at some point. I may repeat if I'm in the area.

PussyCrook
06-18-19, 23:05
Anyone have experience in the Fort Mill area?You need to visit the charlotte nc forum for Fort Mill reports.

Goodtime1
07-23-19, 12:53
Heading south. Thats an easy on off exit. I knew the expectation from a prior visit. Drew a really cute younger gal. Great service.

Will reapeat soon.

ScGuy56
07-28-19, 16:19

Needless to say, I won't be back! Lastly, card says open daily but sign at door says closed sundays.I know this is a bit past when you posted this, but next time you come up this way or down this way, exit 39 is where you want to stop, heading south, turn right and go a wee bit down the road, you cannot miss the sign just past the closed gas station. If you are coming north, turn left and go over 85. The rest of the directions are the same from there.

SC.

BoobMan7
08-01-19, 13:19
Went to Q Spa the other day, massage was wonderful. Cute woman with nice body left feeling great. Will be back soon.

Roush 427
08-27-19, 10:08
Stopped there the other day and got a gal maybe in her 50's not near 70 maybe, did a good job, just sayin Roush.

Pmondore
09-25-19, 07:16
Another great visit to Q Spa! Always a good decision.

MailMan69
10-02-19, 19:54
Golden Spa was ran by a chick who had pretty good English, drove a black bmw and had a nice rack. Never got more than HJ but think BJ could've happen had I visited more. She's not there anymore and last time I went there was 2 older lady's that had just ok body's. They're now. 50 for house and I gave. 20 for ending last time I was there. Anybody been recent? I may have to deliver them some mail in the near future.

JustAGuy33
10-10-19, 22:09
So my friend moved down to South Carolina in Bluffton and was wondering if there's anything near him. Here's coming from Michigan were there's a few spots. But moving down there he's got no clue were to look.

MedJohnson
10-25-19, 20:28
Passing through. Hit the Q Spa. All I can say is WOW, just wow. Raleigh area options really do suck. Face 7 on AMP scale but body was unbelievable. Tall, skinny natural Ds. Reminiscent of our VIP spa before it closed.

Med.

Another great visit to Q Spa! Always a good decision.

MedJohnson
10-25-19, 20:29
So when I arrived, many cars at Yoko, none at Q. Any reasons I should know about?

Thanks.

Med.

BoobMan7
10-26-19, 06:50
Went to Yoko yesterday, probably the best time I have had. Ruby gave a good massage. The flip made jr happy I will be back. Only complaint was they were busy, someone showed up in the middle of my massage and while they were walking back from the shower they got a view of me laying on the table about to get the FS.

FlyingFalcon5
10-27-19, 14:23
Went to Yoko yesterday, probably the best time I have had. Ruby gave a good massage. The flip made jr happy I will be back. Only complaint was they were busy, someone showed up in the middle of my massage and while they were walking back from the shower they got a view of me laying on the table about to get the FS.How did Ruby look at Yoko brother? Rack size age etc? I'm thinking of going in a few days.

BoobMan7
10-27-19, 16:57
How did Ruby look at Yoko brother? Rack size age etc? I'm thinking of going in a few days.She looked like probably mid 40's. Rack was a nice C with big nips. Would recommend.

ScBoy123
10-29-19, 11:05
What was the $$ damage at Yoko? Seems Yoko is giving Q a run for the money. I've often visited Q, before name change, and found it up and down with regard to quality. Haven't visited Yoko but probably will now.

Went to Yoko yesterday, probably the best time I have had. Ruby gave a good massage. The flip made jr happy I will be back. Only complaint was they were busy, someone showed up in the middle of my massage and while they were walking back from the shower they got a view of me laying on the table about to get the FS.

MedJohnson
10-29-19, 12:49
Guess I need to start traveling south more often. Still good times to be had and too much heat up here.

Med.

She looked like probably mid 40's. Rack was a nice C with big nips. Would recommend.

BoobMan7
10-29-19, 19:17
Guess I need to start traveling south more often. Still good times to be had and too much heat up here.

Med.I have had a good experience every time. I need to make a trip up to the place called the hill. From what I have read there seems to be some fun to have there.

JMcClane00
10-30-19, 12:11
I have had a good experience every time. I need to make a trip up to the place called the hill. From what I have read there seems to be some fun to have there.Where is the hill?

BoobMan7
10-30-19, 14:24
Where is the hill?It's up in Raleigh, an adult theater.

MedJohnson
10-31-19, 12:30
The Hill is very hit or miss these days so have a plan B. Often a sausage factory with few vaginas present, but fun when they are there. Some videos of the fun on P-hub.

Med.

Where is the hill?

JimmyBadBoy
11-09-19, 12:13
Stopped by king spa again and drew NaNa again. Opted for half hour for. 50 and went straight to the room with no table shower. She stayed in the room while I got undressed and I layed down on the table and she got on top of me and started a decent massage. Probably 5 minutes in she teases my ass and asks what else I want. I didn't understand her at first and she grabbed my boys and asked if I wanted. I rolled over and quoted me 1. 2 for full and I was able to talk her down to. 80. She took the money and walked out of the room for a second. She walks back in and immediately takes her top off. She got down on her knees and started giving me a BBBJ which I was a little hesitant about. She had me lay back down on the table and she got completely naked. She got on all fours on the table and continued the BBBJ before she tried getting on cowgirl with no rubber. At first I stopped her but she was persistant about getting on me and I just said fuck it and rolled the dice. She rode me raw for a few minutes before I picked her up and did some mish and cowgirl. She told me to finish on her breasts but I assumed the damage was already done so while she was giving me some 10/10 cowgirl on the chair in the room I exploded inside her. She laughed at it even though she did not want me to. I think she was the only one there because I heard the bell ring over and over and when I left I only saw one car on the side of the building.

JimmyBadBoy
11-09-19, 12:14
I drove by south of the border and checked out Yoko and Q spa. I did not partake but wanted to get some info on which one is better since they are right next to eachother.

MedJohnson
11-13-19, 10:49
I had fun at a Q a while back but Yoko has many more cars at the time. Hard to know if the girl has changed out or not though.

Med.

I drove by south of the border and checked out Yoko and Q spa. I did not partake but wanted to get some info on which one is better since they are right next to eachother.

Nortin
12-02-19, 00:51
Pulled in the parking lot and one vehicle at Q, none at Yoko. So decided to go to Yoko. All the years I've driven up and down 95 and never stopped at either. Impressed with how clean Yoko was. Had a good shower, massage and fun with LeeLee. My guess is she's 40 something. She's petite with a good attitude and decent massage skills. Will certainly repeat.

RatPact
12-04-19, 11:27
I stopped by Q spa 2 weeks ago and had a great time.

80 for the house. I started with a TS, then a trip to the sauna, both were nice. Then I received a fantastic massage by Kim. She was probably early to mid 30's, very cute, light curls in her hair, nice perky nipples and a very squeezable ass. The massage was deep, I had been driving and packing boxes all weekend, so it really felt good. After a long thorough massage she has me flip and asked if I wanted more. I asked her about tip options, we settled on 120 for the works. I'd say she was "light" GFE: LFK, HJ, FIV, CBJ, CFS, CG, MISH. Afterwards she grabbed some hot towels, cleaned me up, laid down next to me and we chatted for a bit. I will definitely stop by on my next time through.

BoobMan7
12-15-19, 12:04
Went to Yoko this morning had an all right massage. I drew Lily for my dream. Ok body I optioned for the FS. When I was getting ready to walk out Mamasen came by with this woman with a smoken hot body and said I get her next time if I come back by next week. I might have to circle back tomorrow to sample that one. I did not get her name but that ass was amazing.

DbrownHornet
12-15-19, 16:23
Nice report. I hope this area doesn't end up like MB AMP's. It nice to know there are there to visit, but not everything needs to be told or showed in my humble opinion. These folks are trying to make an honest living you know!

LikeToHavher
01-01-20, 11:51
Looks like my travels will take me by Hamer with some time to spare next week. First opportunity to pull of the highway in a couple of years. Last time Osaka Spa was still in business and I had a very nice time. Any preferences between the two? Or is it a case of YMMV based upon day and time that you're able to wander in.

BoobMan7
01-01-20, 19:57
Looks like my travels will take me by Hamer with some time to spare next week. First opportunity to pull of the highway in a couple of years. Last time Osaka Spa was still in business and I had a very nice time. Any preferences between the two? Or is it a case of YMMV based upon day and time that you're able to wander in.Yoko is my personal favorite never been disappointed.

Corvette704
01-03-20, 11:54
Stopped by king spa again and drew NaNa again. Opted for half hour for. 50 and went straight to the room with no table shower. She stayed in the room while I got undressed and I layed down on the table and she got on top of me and started a decent massage. Probably 5 minutes in she teases my ass and asks what else I want. I didn't understand her at first and she grabbed my boys and asked if I wanted. I rolled over and quoted me 1. 2 for full and I was able to talk her down to. 80. She took the money and walked out of the room for a second. She walks back in and immediately takes her top off. She got down on her knees and started giving me a BBBJ which I was a little hesitant about. She had me lay back down on the table and she got completely naked. She got on all fours on the table and continued the BBBJ before she tried getting on cowgirl with no rubber. At first I stopped her but she was persistant about getting on me and I just said fuck it and rolled the dice. She rode me raw for a few minutes before I picked her up and did some mish and cowgirl. She told me to finish on her breasts but I assumed the damage was already done so while she was giving me some 10/10 cowgirl on the chair in the room I exploded inside her. She laughed at it even though she did not want me to. I think she was the only one there because I heard the bell ring over and over and when I left I only saw one car on the side of the building.Where is this King Spa located? I'm from the Charlotte area.

Mark1160
01-05-20, 00:18
Had the pleasure of meeting CiCi today also goes by Kim. Early 30's with a spinners body. Long hair, decent boobs and a neatly shaved puss. Paid the $80 door fee, then headed to the table shower for a very thorough cleaning front and back. From there I go into the dry sauna for a few minutes, then back to the room. Already knew things would be good after the shower. Get around 25 minutes of a very good back massage, head to toe. Then flip and she's asking what else she can help me with. Prices were very reasonable compared to other places I've been. She agreed surprisingly to $1 for BBBJ and 69. After doing that for about 10 minutes and me not finishing she slipped cover on and went to RCG and finally finished off on her boobs by hand.

Was very pleased with the service and will be back.

LikeToHavher
01-06-20, 21:55
Yoko is my personal favorite never been disappointed.Thanks for the advice. . stopped in a had a wonderful time with Ruby. Nice table shower. Warmed back up in sauna and then she did a good number on my back and shoulders. Once we moved to stage 2 . Everything was available and on the menu. I believe that she enjoyed herself immensely, as did I.

Damage was pretty reasonable. She tried to pitch me full-service at $. 4 but settled for $. 2 once I balked. Awesome BBBJ followed by intense CG with lots of DFK included! I'm not used to that level of service at spas.

BoobMan7
01-07-20, 12:45
Thanks for the advice. . stopped in a had a wonderful time with Ruby. Nice table shower. Warmed back up in sauna and then she did a good number on my back and shoulders. Once we moved to stage 2 . Everything was available and on the menu. I believe that she enjoyed herself immensely, as did I.

Damage was pretty reasonable. She tried to pitch me full-service at $. 4 but settled for $. 2 once I balked. Awesome BBBJ followed by intense CG with lots of DFK included! I'm not used to that level of service at spas.Glad you had a good time, they have never let me down at that place. Probably heading again in two weeks once I get some free time.

Titlicka
01-08-20, 21:05
I was returning from Florida last Friday and decided to hit spa just south of Florence. It's around 8 and place was empty. Busty older lady opened door with a nice smile. She looked enticing and my John Thomas was at 12 o'clock high! The massage began and I was put into a trance! This lady knew what she doing. Anyway, last I remember she was massaging temples and face and I fell asleep. Woke up about 9 30 and she rubbing my feet. I forgot all about how enticing she was. Best massage ever. She said didn't want to wake me up I looked tired. I was late to get on the road so I got dressed and gave an 80 tip and kiss on the cheek. Wish I had stayed awake but all's well.

Shamrock7
01-16-20, 17:43
Glad you had a good time, they have never let me down at that place. Probably heading again in two weeks once I get some free time.I concur Ruby is very nice.

Goodtime1
01-16-20, 17:52
Heading down 95 and stopped by. Asked for Ruby based on reviews. She came in and was super cute and sweet. Kinda short with nice tits and just enough pudge. Quick massage and then a nice offering for a reasonable tip. All around one of the top 2-3 AMP trips I've had. Wish I lived closer. Hope I get another visit before she moves on.

MikeBroski
01-26-20, 18:54
Passing through the Summerville area. Stopped into Joy spa. It looked like the kind of place. And it was. Decent enough massage. Standard HE. OTC roaming only. Fairly attractive girl, probably mid 30's. House fee for the hour was. 7.

TaySea
02-01-20, 12:56
Heading down 95 and stopped by. Asked for Ruby based on reviews. She came in and was super cute and sweet. Kinda short with nice tits and just enough pudge. Quick massage and then a nice offering for a reasonable tip. All around one of the top 2-3 AMP trips I've had. Wish I lived closer. Hope I get another visit before she moves on.Are Yoko & Q both Korean Spas? Trying to currently avoid the Chinese spas!

BoobMan7
02-02-20, 08:58
Are Yoko & Q both Korean Spas? Trying to currently avoid the Chinese spas!Yes, they both are Korean spas and always a good time.

Vbgent4u2c
02-08-20, 10:59
Had some extra time on my trip back and stopped at South of the Border to check out the spas. They are literally right next to each other so probably affiliated somehow.

Didn't think they were open as there wasn't a car in the lot. Q first had to ring door bell and mamasan open. Very friendly asked for 80 but I wanted to see lady first. She took me to a room and went to get the girl. Pretty but very thin and completely skittish. I just took a step toward her and she looked like she was going to run away. Decided to try Yoko as the girl was so skittish and the place had this "Dusk Til Dawn" vibe going on and it was getting dark.

Walked over too Yoko and same procedure. Had to ring a bell, mamasan quoted me 80 and took me to a room. Said I was very lucky as she has very beautiful lady for me. I'm like yeah I have heard that before.

Well the door opens and in walks an absolutely stunning woman. I mean absolutely beautiful, rocking body in a tight red dress. I'm sure my mouth hit the floor when I saw her.

She then walks right over to me and like plants her body into mine for a very physical hug. My hands go right to her ass and feel her firm cheeks under her dress. She then steps back and pulls her dress down exposing perfectly shaped full Bs. Even let me touch them.

I know I am going to need more money to enjoy this lady fully so I tell her I need to go to ATM. She points at my wallet and I show her how much I had (120) and she says half hour 60. I say no I want hour and tell her I will be right back.

Couldn't find an ATM in a reasonable amount of time so I jumped back on 95 and headed home. Totally regret missing out on that lovely asian.

TaySea
02-08-20, 14:55
Had some extra time on my trip back and stopped at South of the Border to check out the spas. They are literally right next to each other so probably affiliated somehow.

Didn't think they were open as there wasn't a car in the lot. Q first had to ring door bell and mamasan open. Very friendly asked for 80 but I wanted to see lady first. She took me to a room and went to get the girl. Pretty but very thin and completely skittish. I just took a step toward her and she looked like she was going to run away. Decided to try Yoko as the girl was so skittish and the place had this "Dusk Til Dawn" vibe going on and it was getting dark.

Walked over too Yoko and same procedure. Had to ring a bell, mamasan quoted me 80 and took me to a room. Said I was very lucky as she has very beautiful lady for me. I'm like yeah I have heard that before.

Well the door opens and in walks an absolutely stunning woman. I mean absolutely beautiful, rocking body in a tight red dress. I'm sure my mouth hit the floor when I saw her.

She then walks right over to me and like plants her body into mine for a very physical hug. My hands go right to her ass and feel her firm cheeks under her dress. She then steps back and pulls her dress down exposing perfectly shaped full Bs. Even let me touch them.

I know I am going to need more money to enjoy this lady fully so I tell her I need to go to ATM. She points at my wallet and I show her how much I had (120) and she says half hour 60. I say no I want hour and tell her I will be right back.

Couldn't find an ATM in a reasonable amount of time so I jumped back on 95 and headed home. Totally regret missing out on that lovely asian.Not sure I understand your philosophy on that one? 120 shoulda been plenty for an hour after you already paid Mama!

BoobMan7
02-09-20, 08:21

Couldn't find an ATM in a reasonable amount of time so I jumped back on 95 and headed home. Totally regret missing out on that lovely asian.Did you get a name? Damn I was about to go yesterday but decided I needed to save money. Now I regret that decision. They do have some hot women working there.

Vbgent4u2c
02-09-20, 10:55
Not sure I understand your philosophy on that one? 120 shoulda been plenty for an hour after you already paid Mama!Definitely would have been but I I didn't pay the house fee. If I did that would have left me with 40 for a tip. Definitely not enough for that beauty.

TaySea
02-09-20, 11:44
Definitely would have been but I I didn't pay the house fee. If I did that would have left me with 40 for a tip. Definitely not enough for that beauty.Do you recall her name? Might need to make a trip.

QSpaLover
02-19-20, 21:45
For just a rub and tug. Should I visit Q or Yoko?

MailMan69
02-23-20, 22:30
Can't go wrong with either place!

For just a rub and tug. Should I visit Q or Yoko?

Bbinsider
02-26-20, 00:05
Stopped by king spa again and drew NaNa again. Opted for half hour for. 50 and went straight to the room with no table shower. She stayed in the room while I got undressed and I layed down on the table and she got on top of me and started a decent massage. Probably 5 minutes in she teases my ass and asks what else I want. I didn't understand her at first and she grabbed my boys and asked if I wanted. I rolled over and quoted me 1. 2 for full and I was able to talk her down to. 80. She took the money and walked out of the room for a second. She walks back in and immediately takes her top off. She got down on her knees and started giving me a BBBJ which I was a little hesitant about. She had me lay back down on the table and she got completely naked. She got on all fours on the table and continued the BBBJ before she tried getting on cowgirl with no rubber. At first I stopped her but she was persistant about getting on me and I just said fuck it and rolled the dice. She rode me raw for a few minutes before I picked her up and did some mish and cowgirl. She told me to finish on her breasts but I assumed the damage was already done so while she was giving me some 10/10 cowgirl on the chair in the room I exploded inside her. She laughed at it even though she did not want me to. I think she was the only one there because I heard the bell ring over and over and when I left I only saw one car on the side of the building.Sounds just like my experience with her.

Roush 427
02-28-20, 09:32
Been to both lately and I agree well worth the trip some of the finest gals that know what there doing and seem to enjoy it, remind you of Gina at k and years ago BeBe at smile then drop by Lata for some great bbg, enough said just sayin Roush.

Hixon69
03-02-20, 16:23
Was South of the Boarder today. Had a great massage with Bebe. She went the extra mile. I will return again to Yoko Spa.

MBNative
03-03-20, 12:40
Was South of the Boarder today. Had a great massage with Bebe. She went the extra mile. I will return again to Yoko Spa.Planning a trip soon, I am not familiar with the area. Is this the same as Q spa? The PIN on the map has Yoko out in the middle of a field.

Thanks.

ThreePointerMB
03-03-20, 17:54
Been to both lately and I agree well worth the trip some of the finest gals that know what there doing and seem to enjoy it, remind you of Gina at k and years ago BeBe at smile then drop by Lata for some great bbg, enough said just sayin Roush.I couldn't believe it when I found Gina a couple of years ago. I've made the trip twice to Yoko. Saw Amy and Yoko. Your review is spot on very worth the trip!!

QSpaLover
03-05-20, 00:46
Can't go wrong with either place!Was great. Kim is sweet milfy and takes her time on the finish. 80 hr. 60 tip.

Not a FS kinda old guy so was happy with a sweet HE. Nice UTC roaming.

LoveARub
03-15-20, 21:30
Stopped into today after a long drive. Cici made my pain go away.

DizzyGrunt
03-19-20, 03:02
Coming down from Fayetteville after some recommendations from here, way better than anything we have in our town. Girls are more dedicated and passionate. Drew an older short lady, but requested someone younger and got Cici and wow did I feel like I was in Korea again. I will definitely come back.

MailMan69
03-22-20, 14:08
Told ya man, if it's the post I did you're talking about! Try the O next time you go down and there used to be a dancing spot where Yoko is now that was pretty decent but it closed and Yoko took its spot. There is a strip club right down the road as well. Depends on when you go will dictate how good of a time you'll have which suxs!

Coming down from Fayetteville after some recommendations from here, way better than anything we have in our town. Girls are more dedicated and passionate. Drew an older short lady, but requested someone younger and got Cici and wow did I feel like I was in Korea again. I will definitely come back.

Roush 427
03-28-20, 22:26
Stopped into today after a long drive. Cici made my pain go away.I stopped by there after you were there And she told me after you got thru with her with that long tongue of yours she had to take a long break, just to catch her breath and you were welcome back any time that you were number one on her bucket list, you d man brother, LOL just sayin Roush.

Dub Jay
03-31-20, 20:16
Took the long drive out to Pedro's last week for a relaxing dream. Called ahead and got no answer at either number I found for Yoko so called Q to make sure someone was open if I was going that far out. Rode through the lot at Yoko, sign on the door said closed due to the 'Rona. Q looked closed, but when I got closer, saw the door was open so I rang the doorbell. Was greeted at the door by "Kim," cute not a lot of makeup, 30's Korean. She had a flannel on, but I could tell she had on a revealing dress underneath. Paid. 8 house and was left to make myself comfortable.

In come "Other Kim": older than the previous Kim, much heavier makeup, but still nice, tight body, and bolt-ons. Proceed to shower and sauna, decent massage, but ending rushed and mechanical. On way out, asked original Kim if she did massage (she does), I may try again with her.

Is anyone enough of a regular to know how long Yoko plans to stay closed? I have never been let down there and came with enough $ for 1-1/2 or 2 hours.

Corvette704
03-31-20, 21:01
Took the long drive out to Pedro's last week for a relaxing dream. Called ahead and got no answer at either number I found for Yoko so called Q to make sure someone was open if I was going that far out. Rode through the lot at Yoko, sign on the door said closed due to the 'Rona. Q looked closed, but when I got closer, saw the door was open so I rang the doorbell. Was greeted at the door by "Kim," cute not a lot of makeup, 30's Korean. She had a flannel on, but I could tell she had on a revealing dress underneath. Paid. 8 house and was left to make myself comfortable.

In come "Other Kim": older than the previous Kim, much heavier makeup, but still nice, tight body, and bolt-ons. Proceed to shower and sauna, decent massage, but ending rushed and mechanical. On way out, asked original Kim if she did massage (she does), I may try again with her.

Is anyone enough of a regular to know how long Yoko plans to stay closed? I have never been let down there and came with enough $ for 1-1/2 or 2 hours.I was in the area today and noticed the same sign on Yoko's door. I did see the door to Q open but thought it must be closed too because no cars in the parking lot. I really wanted to try Yoko based on the reviews so I passed on Q. Also on the way back home I hear the SC governor put a stop to spa's and massage places being open during this pandemic. The NC governor shut ours down last week.

KidDoc
04-04-20, 11:06
So I usually stay over in Fayetteville and hunt over there. But I saw a post on our forms about this place and so I had to try it out and see what the fuss was about and I am glad I did. Thanks to your posts about the place. Admittedly I was actually trying to go to YOKO but I Still had a good time at Q. I Drove down and saw the Little paper sign on YOKO door and so I went to look at Q and saw the door was open and was greeted by Kim. Cute black dress 30's spinner type. She lead me to the room asked if I had been before and of course I said yes but a year ago LOL. Paid 80 as suggested here and got comfortable and then Angel came in, turquoise dress, slim, bolt ons long legs I'd say mid 30's lead me to the table shower handsey, I usually use the table shower to gauge what kind of place I am in if I have never been to it and I knew what kind of time I was going to have.

Sit in the sauna nice sauna actually looks like someone took there time making it comfortable. And then back to the room, massage was really good actually I thought I was going to get just a rub but was pleasantly surprised. Had a great soft touch to lead to the turn. Then she asked what I wanted I went for FS at 120 no upsale, I feel like I could have negotiated down to 100 but since she didn't upsale I was happy enough. Started with CBJ application was so good it took me a 30 sec to understand I had a cover on started in cowgirl and she got her first O, moved to doggy finished in mish with her second O, cleaned me up and then laid with me literally no rush at all even the switching of positions weren't rushed.

You guy have a great spot over there, I would like to try YOKO, but Q is also a pretty good spot.

I wanted to try it out before we all got shut down LOL. Def will repeat.

-KD.

ThreePointerMB
04-06-20, 12:33
Called both numbers and no answer I'm assuming they are closed. Anybody know for sure before I make the drive.