Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Hargow20
11-30-09, 19:21
Streetwalkers

Rmcky
11-30-09, 21:13
Streetwalkers

:):):).................................................

Old Puseater
10-26-10, 08:59
While in Tupelo last week found Becky. White, a little older than most. A GFE Nympho.

Have info. Will provide for friends of my old friend Kinkyguy. And those I know.

Old Puseater
03-29-11, 14:34
Found a cute burnette on the back streets of Verona last week. FS with excellent BBBJ skills. Picked her up on ABC found a spot. Skills good, attitude good. She wanted 50, gave her 20. No digits, she had to borrow phone to make a call. Said she was trying to make money to leave town. Dropped her off on Tedford.

Krazybob
04-05-11, 11:17
While in Tupelo last week found Becky. White, a little older than most. A GFE Nympho.

Have info. Will provide for friends of my old friend Kinkyguy. And those I know. Looks like Tupelo might be picking up a bit. I have made several passes thru Green St. I thought maybe a couple of SW were out, but was not real sure. What little bit was in Columbus has dried up completely. Thank goodness I am just a hobbiest of opportunity and not a real "full timer."

TinCupChalice
04-07-11, 15:58
Decided to do a little cruising yesterday, but the pickings were pretty slim. I saw a BSW (about a 4 on the scale) right off Mobile St, and passed on her. I checked all other possible places in H'burg, but didn't see anything. I rode over to Laurel and saw 1 WSW (about a 1 on the scale) walking on Ellisville Blvd. It looked she weighed about 80lbs due the 30 years of heavy crack abuse, so I had to pass on her too. Any one know of any other places in Laurel to look? I just feel like there has to be some action there somewhere.

Cadillac4344
04-07-11, 17:49
Looks like Tupelo might be picking up a bit. I have made several passes thru Green St. I thought maybe a couple of SW were out, but was not real sure. What little bit was in Columbus has dried up completely. Thank goodness I am just a hobbiest of opportunity and not a real "full timer."This is my first post. But not new SW game. I like this site so I will try to post enough to become a senior m.

Cat Daddy #2
04-29-11, 02:31
Looks like Tupelo might be picking up a bit. I have made several passes thru Green St. I thought maybe a couple of SW were out, but was not real sure. What little bit was in Columbus has dried up completely. Thank goodness I am just a hobbiest of opportunity and not a real "full timer."Please pm that info. Kinky guy and I always wap info.

Old Puseater
04-29-11, 09:45
Tupelo is still hit or miss. I know a few, but they are friends with daughter so can not date them. Will try to get info on them for senior guys.

Mikoll
06-01-11, 15:43
In town for a couple days. Got the urge and some time to kill tonight. Any one have any insights or tips on the area?

Old Puseater
06-02-11, 09:33
Was out between 11 pm & 1 am. Picked up a black girl near MCD south, she wanted a ride. But was not interested in more. Saw 3 BSW in Verona, but all 3 got picked up before I could turn around. Was about to give up, drove down Green, found Jenna, BSW, FS for. 2. No digits. Will try to get them today. She is setting up a date with her gf. After I dropped her off, Barbara yelled at me on corner of Church & Jackson, but I was well relaxed. Barbara is the black girl with the space between her front teeth, a damn good find, if you can find her.

Ms Monger
06-26-11, 16:11
OPE gets around. From south MS to north. He must be a truck driver LOL!

Old Puseater
06-28-11, 09:15
Had moved to coast, but decided to move to Tupelo area. But am on the road, but not a truck driver. I get around, my job moves me to various parts of the world. I specialize in identifying problems and finding solutions for manufacturing companies, worldwide. Was in Birmingham last week. Girls are sweet. Mississippi used to be hopping, but the girls are laying low or have moved on. Memphis is not like it was a couple of years ago. Was in Ohio in APril. Fun was had in several cities. Was in Thailand in May. Now if you want FS witha smile & everything on menu, then Thailand is the place to go, in my opinion it is the land of the pussy. Will be in Texas next month. Plan on searching out a delicacy or 2 there.

OPE gets around. From south MS to north. He must be a truck driver LOL!

Pauly Maccc
08-15-11, 04:36
Was in Verona Sunday night looking and just about to give up when I decided to swing by the apartments in behind Marvin's. Driving slow, I saw an older BSW who also saw me as she started waving me down. I pulled over and rolled down my window and we started talking, She wanted 40 for FS and I told her no. Then she proceeded to tell me that she would have her daughter join us. This peaked my interest. She called her daughter over and she was rather heavy-set, but I figured what the hell and I let them in. We went to a spot that I use in Verona and started, the daughter started a clumsy CBJ, while the mother played with my balls and stroked me at the same time. The BJ wasn't doing anything for me, so I suggested we start FS. The daughter moved into doggy style, and the mother moved behind and pinched my nipples and stroked my chest while I f*ked her daughter. It was actually quite a rush with the mother telling me to go harder. I decided to switch, and the daughter did basically the same thing. It didn't take me to long after switching, and I popped with the daughter massaging my balls while I was going away at her mom. The mom's name was Janice and the daughter's was Shanette. They stay in the apartments between Marvin's and the school.

Be Safe and Have Fun.

Niceoldman989
08-15-11, 14:18
Was in Verona Sunday night looking and just about to give up when I decided to swing by the apartments in behind Marvin's. Driving slow, I saw an older BSW who also saw me as she started waving me down. I pulled over and rolled down my window and we started talking, She wanted 40 for FS and I told her no. Then she proceeded to tell me that she would have her daughter join us. This peaked my interest. She called her daughter over and she was rather heavy-set, but I figured what the hell and I let them in. We went to a spot that I use in Verona and started, the daughter started a clumsy CBJ, while the mother played with my balls and stroked me at the same time. The BJ wasn't doing anything for me, so I suggested we start FS. The daughter moved into doggy style, and the mother moved behind and pinched my nipples and stroked my chest while I f*ked her daughter. It was actually quite a rush with the mother telling me to go harder. I decided to switch, and the daughter did basically the same thing. It didn't take me to long after switching, and I popped with the daughter massaging my balls while I was going away at her mom. The mom's name was Janice and the daughter's was Shanette. They stay in the apartments between Marvin's and the school.

Be Safe and Have Fun.This sounds like fun, might be worth the hour drive next time I am in the Oxford / Tupelo area, Did you get digits? Are there any hotels nearby?

Nice

Pauly Maccc
08-15-11, 14:49
No digits, I didn't see a phone on either of them. I don't think Verona has any hotels. I rent a storage unit with power that is close by that I use. Have a small bed set up in there and a small fridge and radio.

Be Safe and Have Fun.

NotNine
08-16-11, 14:11
No digits, I didn't see a phone on either of them. I don't think Verona has any hotels. I rent a storage unit with power that is close by that I use. Have a small bed set up in there and a small fridge and radio.

Be Safe and Have Fun.

Now that's a serious monger setup if I ever heard of one. Nice.

The 78 Motel out at the edge of town on 6 towards Fulton is a good place for an our or so.

Pauly Maccc
08-17-11, 20:42
It's a whole lot cheaper than getting a hotel room every time. Didn't there used to be someone that worked out of the 78 Motel a while back?

NotNine
08-18-11, 11:10
It's a whole lot cheaper than getting a hotel room every time. Didn't there used to be someone that worked out of the 78 Motel a while back?Wanda did but she got busted and as far as I know is not in the business anymore.

Niceoldman989
08-18-11, 18:03

Be Safe and Have Fun.This does sound great, Did you ever consider renting the unit out?

Thanks again for the info,

NiceOldMan

Justme9123
09-02-11, 10:02
You have the bailey in verona,

Also 78 and commodore in tupelo

Commodore prefer ed.

Jm

Justme9123
09-15-11, 08:56
Found a new WSW in verona yesterday, medium build seems nervous, but after small talk all was good

About a 6or 7

I have digits for trusted senior members only

Pickings are slim.

Jm

NotNine
09-15-11, 16:04
Found a new WSW in verona yesterday, medium build seems nervous, but after small talk all was good

About a 6or 7

Pickings are slim.

JmPlease PM me the digits

Micko Sull
11-02-11, 10:35
Going down to the Golden Triangle for a couple of days. Any intel down that way?

Lee Co Man
11-02-11, 16:44
I would like them as well.

About a 6or 7

Pickings are slim.

Jm

Justme9123
11-03-11, 10:54
I guess she didn't want repeat business, I tried and someone other than her answered and told me to never call again.

I haven't seen her again.

Jm

Micko Sull
11-04-11, 15:23
I guess she didn't want repeat business, I tried and someone other than her answered and told me to never call again.

I haven't seen her again.

JmI guess I can skip cutting through there on my way. Damn!

Justme9123
03-18-12, 15:10
I've seen her two times never got her in the car.

Tall WSW who looks nice. The first time I didn't have time. Last Friday I saw her and she gave the little smile and wave by the time I turned around someone had scooped her up. Each time was around noon at crosstown.

Anyone else seen her?

Jm

Derrty662
08-08-12, 13:22
Where are good places to look in Tupelo for SW's?

Vanquish1
08-09-12, 01:36
Where are good places to look in Tupelo for SW's?From what I gather and have expierenced in tupelo it is pure fluke if you find a SW in tupelo. I went on the prowl back in June and found nothing. I hit the streets mentioned in the general reports when I did a search on tupelo. I came up with dust at all of those locations and Cobb webbs but it was in that 9-11 pm time frame. Maybe that day time produces more fruit. YMMV

Pauly Maccc
08-10-12, 14:19
From what I gather and have expierenced in tupelo it is pure fluke if you find a SW in tupelo. I went on the prowl back in June and found nothing. I hit the streets mentioned in the general reports when I did a search on tupelo. I came up with dust at all of those locations and Cobb webbs but it was in that 9-11 pm time frame. Maybe that day time produces more fruit. YMMVLately, for me, all of the old haunts have been bare. I don't know if it's the heat or what.

Member #4210
09-24-12, 21:24
Jessica used to cover all of Tupelo offering oral skills. She often walked my old neighborhood downtown. Sometimes she walked the streets during afternoons in her bathing suit bottoms navy blue with a tied white blouse about 12 years ago. She was maybe 25 and was partying as hard as she could because she was "going away for a long timr" 2 years for coke. She had bad teeth from the pipe otherwise she was attractive, light brown hair, long, some curls. Caucasian. Not very bright. Always getting robbed and very obvious.

Does anyone know anything about her?

PM me please.

Thanks in advance.

Member #4210
09-25-12, 21:14
She used to walk Milford and Ada Streets.

Memphis Salami
10-07-12, 17:30
I found a hot spot in Meridian while I was in town Sat. Night for several hours. It's in the southeast part of the town on 8th Ave just south of Front St Extended. There's a little hole in the wall bar on 8th Ave just north of the railroad tracks on the west side. There were several WSW's coming in and out of that place, wandering 8th Ave when I checked it several times Sat. Night from about 5pm to 6:30pm.

Most were middle-aged and rugged looking but at least they were all skinny or close to it. I opted for 1 of the really skinny ones and got a BBBJCIM for. 2 while sitting in my car. As much as they were coming in and out of that bar I get the vibe if anything happens to that bar this spot will dry up so act quick.

Sureshot2
12-27-12, 17:41
Seen a girl at Chantilly st. And Meridian Ave. Looked to be in her middle 30's tall slim, about a 6 face. Long light brown hair. When I came out of the store she got picked up. Should have off left off the cigs and got her to smoke my pipe. Will watch for her tomorrow.

Hunter89
01-07-13, 07:53
Well I finally found where the SWs are at here in Columbus. They are on 7th ave between Military Road and Proper park. Picked one up about a 3 on the SW scale and it only required a Jackson for oral. Service by her was poor and attitude was also poor will not repeat with her bit where there is one there is more. Hope to take another drive soon.

Krazybob
01-18-13, 22:32
Well I finally found where the SWs are at here in Columbus. They are on 7th ave between Military Road and Proper park. Picked one up about a 3 on the SW scale and it only required a Jackson for oral. Service by her was poor and attitude was also poor will not repeat with her bit where there is one there is more. Hope to take another drive soon.I lived there for 10 years. You got the cream of the crop. When ever I needed some relaxation I went to Memphis or mad the drive to my new territory in Huntsville, Al.

Hunter89
01-24-13, 03:49
I lived there for 10 years. You got the cream of the crop. When ever I needed some relaxation I went to Memphis or mad the drive to my new territory in Huntsville, Al.If that is the cream of the crop I may have to start driving more. I view I got spoiled in Oregon and Vrigina.

MrBurg2
02-06-13, 19:12
Hattiesburg is horrible, not a SW to be found. I cruise a couple of times a month and can't find anything. Highway 42 and the truck stop at 49 and 59 use to have some pretty good gems years ago but nothing now.

Softail
08-07-13, 13:15
Had a 27 yr old Mexican spinner come up to me at Burger King around Crosstown and said she was in a bind. She asked for 30 and I thought this is going to suck for that price. I was wrong! Everything but Greek is on the menu! She was nice, never complained and a trooper. 2 days later she seen me again and just like befor came up to my truck. This time I told her that I hadn't been to the ATM and only had 8 bucks. To my surprise she said, well you helped me the other day so I'm going to make that 8 bucks. Everything again was on the menu but I just opted for a quick BBBJCIM. Havnt seen her again but she said she moved in a Apt in Tupelo with 3 other girls and they are all working girls. When I see her again and get the info I will post it. Str but was in a hurry and forgot to get it when she got out.

B 281
08-19-13, 20:46
Havnt seen her again but she said she moved in a Apt in Tupelo with 3 other girls and they are all working girls. When I see her again and get the info I will post it. Str but was in a hurry and forgot to get it when she got out.Please do, because some UTR girls in that area that aren't pricey would be great for me.

Monger0331
11-06-13, 13:56
Hattiesburg is horrible, not a SW to be found. I cruise a couple of times a month and can't find anything. Highway 42 and the truck stop at 49 and 59 use to have some pretty good gems years ago but nothing now.Man in 2007/8 there was a really good selection. There was actually a blonde with big huge fake tits. Somebody said she was the mayors ex wife. Who knows. There was another one named Nancy was great in the sack. Sad to hear what happened.