PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

USA Kansas
07-23-07, 21:31
Wichita is still very active. I visited the city Saturday, and saw more gals out than normal.

Had fun with a full figured 30 year old near Hydraulic, and Gilbert BBBJ for. 20. Her mother was pimping her in the front yard. Then lucked onto a super nice looking young gal (early twenties) walking out of the El Ranchero Motel parking lot on South Broadway. 40 for half, and half. Did a second visit with this gal before leaving town. All in all a better time than expected.

=========================================

Hi USA Kansas,

What's the purpose of this new thread?

Shouldn't "Streets Still Active" be discussed in the Streetwalker thread?

Thanks,

Jackson

USA Kansas
03-31-08, 10:07
You're right Jackson.

Didn't realize I started a thread instead of posting a report.

Can you delete it to cut down on clutter?

Hargow20
11-30-09, 19:12
Streetwalkers

Gears
11-30-09, 22:44
Thank you.

JrJayHawk
12-03-09, 11:31
So....What about them?

Btr44
06-25-11, 13:59
I have been looking around these forums for a while now, finally mustered up the courage to ask my question: I'm pretty sure I know areas to find SWs, but I'm wondering what times work best. Seems every time I try to make "rounds", I never see a hint of anything.

I know I'm a newbie, and I'm more than willing to TOFTT on SWs, and provide reviews, just need a hand getting started.

So is anyone willing to share times / possibly locations?

SoonerGuy
06-25-11, 21:53
I have been looking around these forums for a while now, finally mustered up the courage to ask my question: I'm pretty sure I know areas to find SWs, but I'm wondering what times work best. Seems every time I try to make "rounds", I never see a hint of anything.

I know I'm a newbie, and I'm more than willing to TOFTT on SWs, and provide reviews, just need a hand getting started.

So is anyone willing to share times / possibly locations? Broadway from Pawnee to 13th. SW don't have a time schedule that I am aware of. Just when the urge for cash hits them or their management.

The hood. If you like chocolate candy.

Read the rules for mongering and follow them.

Btr44
06-26-11, 04:13
Broadway from Pawnee to 13th. SW don't have a time schedule that I am aware of. Just when the urge for cash hits them or their management.

Read the rules for mongering and follow them.Thanks a lot, Sooner. I made rounds again tonight, and saw a few definite SWs, and some I wasn't quite sure about. Didn't end up making a stop, Leo was all over the place.

But thanks again for the tips, and I'll continue hunting safely.

Bigben1967
06-26-11, 19:17
Broadway from Pawnee to 13th. SW don't have a time schedule that I am aware of. Just when the urge for cash hits them or their management.

Read the rules for mongering and follow them. Yep that's the prime areas if there is such a thing anymore. Not like it was a few years back when a guy could score just about every time he went out on the hunt.

Gears
06-27-11, 14:37
My experience has been that the stretch of Broadway from Harry to Central is not likely to yield much.

SoonerGuy
06-27-11, 18:11
My experience has been that the stretch of Broadway from Harry to Central is not likely to yield much.Your correct old timer, its a dessert most of the route anymore. Long time since we heard from you. How have you been? There are still some chocolate ladies around. Keisha for one.

Thunder 04
07-07-11, 18:12
Not been having much luck in Tulsa or OKC so thought I would make the trip up to Wichita and see what all I could find. Wow. Did I find a lot. Went out early and several girls were out in the early evening (7-8ish). All of these were in there area between Central and 21st on Broadway, Topeka and the road just west of Broadway; I forgot the name. Picked up a nice WSW in her early 20's and just talked with her for a bit before getting down to business that cost me. 2 she was petitte and laid back. Decided to go eat at resturaunt know for hot girls in cute outfits and had two really flirty waitresses. Hung out there for a cpl of hours and mae plans to meet up with them after they finished the work shift. Went back out to bw and drove some more. Found several out, two real cuties that were picked up before I made it back on the turnaround. Pulled into the parking lot by md's to check the text msgs and had a girls come up and ask me if I could buy her dinner and give her a ride because of the heat. No prob! She was a light skinned BSW in 20's and would describe her as average with big tatas. She was not petite but sure not a bbw. Went to a nice place to park in solitude and let her eat her dinner. She was real jumpy even though we made the checks. She finished eating an we started to get down to business. I said all I had was. 10 after buying her dinner and she wouldn't get down with that. So we just did some dfk and touchy feely stuff. Then talked a bit with her aying she thought I was LEO the entire time. I ask why because since I bought a new vehicle, I haven't had any luck in T-town or OKC. They won't even get in the vehicle. So some really good information helps me out. I guess the tint on my vehicle is too dark and is a vehicle police drive, even though I have never seen a cop drive one. She also said that when I picked her up and she was in the vehicle, that I looked her in the eyes. She said guys just don't to that and it is unusual. Most of the time the cops will look you in the eyes. I am glad to know some of that stuff because it has beena lot of wasted gas in OK and now I know that stuff, I can approavh pick ups better. Anyway, back to the story. Overall saw 11 for sure I knew were working and another 4 walking I think were working. There was also a car with two hotties at the QT just sitting there for a long time. I think they were working and were kinda giving a look but wasn't sure enought to approach them. They were very attractive and petitte. Finally had a call back from my girls who got off work and headed to one of their apartments. Had a about 2 hours of fun, multiple activity times with both the girls who were 19 & 20 and really hot. Finally left there after having a great time and decided to take my time getting home. Now it gets better. Yes, better! On the way home passed thru a town called Udall. It was close to 3am and saw three ladies and a guy walk across the highway in front of me. Despite the gas station being closed and not needing it I decided to pull in to get some gas with the CC (yup the girls were hot). They looked over when I stopped and started to talking to them. The guy and one girl left. The other ladies were there talking ith me. We started a little flirting and talking pretty dirty. Got to the I will show you if you show me and then we decided to take a drive. Come to find out all the girls were best friends and were back from college for the summer. Anyway. Went down a dirt road and got to have a lot of fun with two hot 20 yr olds. More fun with one than the other but both were really fun. Dropped them off by one of their houses and headed on home. Neeless to say, I got a great nights rest. Tons of fun for the night with 6 different girls and only paid for 2. Can't wait to get back up to Kansas again soon!

Ictpssylvr
07-08-11, 17:17
Not been having much luck in Tulsa or OKC so thought I would make the trip up to Wichita and see what all I could find. Wow. Did I find a lot. Went out early and several girls were out in the early evening (7-8ish). All of these were in there area between Central and 21st on Broadway, Topeka and the road just west of Broadway; I forgot the name. Picked up a nice WSW in her early 20's and just talked with her for a bit before getting down to business that cost me. 2 she was petitte and laid back. Decided to go eat at resturaunt know for hot girls in cute outfits and had two really flirty waitresses. Hung out there for a cpl of hours and mae plans to meet up with them after they finished the work shift. Went back out to bw and drove some more. Found several out, two real cuties that were picked up before I made it back on the turnaround. Pulled into the parking lot by md's to check the text msgs and had a girls come up and ask me if I could buy her dinner and give her a ride because of the heat. No prob! She was a light skinned BSW in 20's and would describe her as average with big tatas. She was not petite but sure not a bbw. Went to a nice place to park in solitude and let her eat her dinner. She was real jumpy even though we made the checks. She finished eating an we started to get down to business. I said all I had was. 10 after buying her dinner and she wouldn't get down with that. So we just did some dfk and touchy feely stuff. Then talked a bit with her aying she thought I was LEO the entire time. I ask why because since I bought a new vehicle, I haven't had any luck in T-town or OKC. They won't even get in the vehicle. So some really good information helps me out. I guess the tint on my vehicle is too dark and is a vehicle police drive, even though I have never seen a cop drive one. She also said that when I picked her up and she was in the vehicle, that I looked her in the eyes. She said guys just don't to that and it is unusual. Most of the time the cops will look you in the eyes. I am glad to know some of that stuff because it has beena lot of wasted gas in OK and now I know that stuff, I can approavh pick ups better. Anyway, back to the story. Overall saw 11 for sure I knew were working and another 4 walking I think were working. There was also a car with two hotties at the QT just sitting there for a long time. I think they were working and were kinda giving a look but wasn't sure enought to approach them. They were very attractive and petitte. Finally had a call back from my girls who got off work and headed to one of their apartments. Had a about 2 hours of fun, multiple activity times with both the girls who were 19 & 20 and really hot. Finally left there after having a great time and decided to take my time getting home. Now it gets better. Yes, better! On the way home passed thru a town called Udall. It was close to 3am and saw three ladies and a guy walk across the highway in front of me. Despite the gas station being closed and not needing it I decided to pull in to get some gas with the CC (yup the girls were hot). They looked over when I stopped and started to talking to them. The guy and one girl left. The other ladies were there talking ith me. We started a little flirting and talking pretty dirty. Got to the I will show you if you show me and then we decided to take a drive. Come to find out all the girls were best friends and were back from college for the summer. Anyway. Went down a dirt road and got to have a lot of fun with two hot 20 yr olds. More fun with one than the other but both were really fun. Dropped them off by one of their houses and headed on home. Neeless to say, I got a great nights rest. Tons of fun for the night with 6 different girls and only paid for 2. Can't wait to get back up to Kansas again soon!I am going to have to play the bullish card on this story. What do the other local veterans have to say?

Member #1183
07-08-11, 19:45
I am going to have to play the bullish card on this story. What do the other local veterans have to say?I got my hip waders on!

Thunder 04
07-09-11, 03:42
Believe what you want. I post when I strike out and stroke it rich. Just got very lucky that night. If you look at posts in Ok the last 2-3 months have had a lot of striking put. Include in Tulsa tonight. I have never been lucky like the other might and prob won't ever again but it was sure fun. I have had good luck everytime I have been to Wicjita.

Bird of Prey
07-12-11, 02:18
Found Doris working NBW last Sat night, blitzed out of her mind. What a waste! She is one great CIMwS when she's not cracked out.

Randomguy5000
07-17-11, 12:46
3 trips up and down BW over the past 3 days. North and South. It was dead! 2 at night and one mid morning. Only thing I saw was a bigger WSW with her banker hanging out by the fast food places on NBW. Have they all moved to the side streets? Taking a break because of the heat perhaps?

Ictpssylvr
07-17-11, 18:38
3 trips up and down BW over the past 3 days. North and South. It was dead! 2 at night and one mid morning. Only thing I saw was a bigger WSW with her banker hanging out by the fast food places on NBW. Have they all moved to the side streets? Taking a break because of the heat perhaps?You should hang out with Thunder 04. LOL

Bigben1967
07-17-11, 19:20
Met a very nice looking Hispanic lady this evening on Mt Vernon, she said her name was Saundra. Went to my place for the activities agreed to. She gave a very awesome BBBJ and banging her ass in doggie was great too. She has a great ass on her / small tits. For a street walker she was very nice looking and she was all decked out in a black low cut dress and nice make up. I have digits for Senior and contributing members only.

Play safe

Bl343
07-18-11, 01:33
Met a very nice looking Hispanic lady this evening on Mt Vernon, she said her name was Saundra. Went to my place for the activities agreed to. She gave a very awesome BBBJ and banging her ass in doggie was great too. She has a great ass on her / small tits. For a street walker she was very nice looking and she was all decked out in a black low cut dress and nice make up. I have digits for Senior and contributing members only.

Play safeIs it possible to get her digits?

Thunder 04
07-18-11, 17:38
I didn't know about Mt. Vernon. Is it a street or a town nearby? All I knew about was BW. I am all about the hispanics.

Bigben1967
07-18-11, 18:31
Is it possible to get her digits?Sorry dude only senior and or contributing members, you don't qualify just yet.

Old Woodie
07-18-11, 18:34
Senior members may PM for the info on the Brothel. If your not a senior member don't bother asking for the info, you won't get it.

Jave#104
07-19-11, 00:32
Found a petite 31 why / o chocolate drop on SB Sunday night. Senior members that are interested pm me for digits.

Jave#104
07-19-11, 00:35
Fat fingers. Meant why / o (year old) not why / O

Randomguy5000
07-19-11, 01:11
3 trips up and down BW over the past 3 days. North and South. It was dead! .Guess I spoke too soon in my last report! Made yet a 4th trip up and down BW tonight and I am glad I did! All the gas I burned up cruising this week finally paid off. I am pretty excited since its been a while since I have had any real luck like this. Not nearly the luck Thunder 04 had, but I am still smiling as I type this! Funny thing is when I was driving tonight I told myself I was just going to see if there was any action and wasn't going to stop. Well, all it took for me to change my mind was one pretty hot white chick with blonde hair wearing a tight little dress. Nice and petite, just what I was in the mood for!

With the exception of some dental problems (probably a result of drug use) , she looked too good to be true. Oh, she had small, tits that were anything but firm. But the rest of her body made up for that. Only problem was her "boyfriend" was walking close behind her. Normally I would have passed given his presence, but I couldn't resist that body. Says her name is Jennifer and that she doesn't have a place, but we could find a spot to park. I was too nervous to do that, and it didn't take much to convince her to use her boyfriends motel room. I know, that was stupid, no lectures please. Anyway off we go. The excitement of finally meeting someone who was decent looking made me overlook that her performance was probably only a 5 by most peoples' scale. But I left happy. I even chatted with her and her boyfriend afterwards. He actually seemed pretty nice and well spoken. In that regards, it was similar to an experience with a girl named Ashley G. From way back. All in all a fun night. It has been too long for me and this was a great way to get my feet wet again. Digits for trusted members (assuming I find the paper with her number out in my car tomorrow morning!)

Bigben1967
07-19-11, 21:05
I didn't know about Mt. Vernon. Is it a street or a town nearby? All I knew about was BW. I am all about the hispanics.Mt. Vernon and Broadway QT

Mister S
07-21-11, 00:56
Took a drive on NBW tonight and for "hump day" there wasn't much to be had. I was completely dry until I ran across a WSW standing near a motel, I didn't go for it because when I swung back around, I saw one other girl, but three guys as the girls "managers". Turned again and headed on for the night. As I passed, both girls were sitting down well away from the street and the guys were looking mighty protective. Maybe another time would be luckier.

Old Woodie
07-31-11, 19:01
Met three ladies this weekend.

Black little spinner type, tight body / nice looking / great service all the way around.

Hispanic mix / nice looking lady / very gifted orally / loves all positions and very good in all.

White / avg. Looking / nice tan body / orally gifted / likes to ride cowgirl / she can ride too / foreign language is on the menu she said for a small up grade fee.

I have digits for all three ladies and all are currently working numbers but, you know how that goes. Digits available for senior members only, if your not a senior member don't bother asking for info.

I wasn't even looking and they more or less fell in my lap [ Slight Pun ]

Lots of LEO out and about this weekend. So play smart and safe.

Bigben1967
08-02-11, 19:09

Black little spinner type, tight body / nice looking / great service all the way around.

Hispanic mix / nice looking lady / very gifted orally / loves all positions and very good in all.

White / avg. Looking / nice tan body / orally gifted / likes to ride cowgirl / she can ride too / foreign language is on the menu she said for a small up grade fee.

I have digits for all three ladies and all are currently working numbers but, you know how that goes. Digits available for senior members only, if your not a senior member don't bother asking for info.

Lots of LEO out and about this weekend. So play smart and safe.Hooked up with Lisa and she does have a nice tan body and real nice round ass. Actually a decent body not a Play Boy Bunny but, very doable. Got a great BBBJ from there we went to cowgirl. Damn she can ride a cock. Had a real good time with her. A very good fuckfest at a bargain price.

Thanks O. W.

Bird of Prey
08-11-11, 13:29
Finally had a session with Doris last night. I had forgotten how she liked playing the submissive. She's definatly not into that game from the profit stand point. We had three hours of games that made me long for the old days of Trifectas! See for yourself, isn't she having a great time?

Bigben1967
08-12-11, 17:50

Lots of LEO out and about this weekend. So play smart and safe.Hooked up with Susan, part Hispanic lady.

Called and set a date, met her Thursday evening at the QT at Mt. Vernon and Broadway. Went to my place and got one hell of a BBBJCIM spit. She sucked my cock exactly as I asked her to, very good suction and lots of attention to the twins too. One of the better BBBJCIM with DT, I have had in a long time.

Scheduled a date for Friday afternoon, picked her up at the same place back to my place. Starts off with another great BBBJ / to Mish / CG / Dogie finish. This gal is a very good

Lay and enjoys sex very much, she gets very vocal. She is very attractive, dresses nice and is very clean lady.

Total damage for two dates $100. 00

Thanks OW for the info. On the ladies.

Digit available for senior members.

Bigben1967
08-27-11, 13:46
My My what a fantastic BBBJCIMS I got today. Amanda sucked me dry.

Picked her up a Buger King this am. No digits but, she is staying at the Mark 8 and will be out and about she says.

$30. 00 for the BBBJCIMS and photos. She was on her period so no DATY or FS this trip, great body and she had a super attitude. Says she really enjoys pleasing a man. She says she really loves the reaction and sounds men make when they are getting ready to cum. She said she had a orgasim when I shot my load on her face LOL.

Hopefully one of you guys will get to enjoy her as well.

Giani
08-27-11, 17:01
What a find Amanda is! A rare gem. Thanks for sharing the pix. Makes Wichita look good! (Tho her cuming during the facial maybe a bit over the top.)

Picked her up a Buger King this am. No digits but, she is staying at the Mark 8 and will be out and about she says.

$30. 00 for the BBBJCIMS and photos. She was on her period so no DATY or FS this trip, great body and she had a super attitude. Says she really enjoys pleasing a man. She says she really loves the reaction and sounds men make when they are getting ready to cum. She said she had a orgasim when I shot my load on her face LOL.

Baldy Cruiser
08-27-11, 22:18
Great report & pics.

Just awesome!

BALDY CRUISER :)

BladeRunner556
08-28-11, 12:08

Hopefully one of you guys will get to enjoy her as well.Great pics. I hope to see more pics of this hottie in the future. She looks great.

SoCalMonger
08-28-11, 12:59
Great pic's and facial. Such a deal a facial for $30. I facialed this one girl earlier this month. The problem was that she wiped it off before I could see anything.

SoonerGuy
08-28-11, 16:58

Hopefully one of you guys will get to enjoy her as well.Damn, I hope she is still around when I get back to Wichita. Good stuff My man.

Old Phuc
08-30-11, 10:53
Hobbyists are encouraged to seek new forms of entertainment until further notice. In depth discusions and multiple discouragment plans are being implimented immediately. If I'm wrong, you've lost a few days. If I'm right and you ignore this, you could lose a lot more. Be safe, be sure.

Jacks Cock
08-31-11, 00:53

Hopefully one of you guys will get to enjoy her as well.Wowsers! That's hot! This is my first post on this board. But, I'm not new to the hobby. I am however new to Streetwalker action. I hope I can contribute to this board. I have been a frequent and faithful contributor to Eccie. But, this board has so much more Wichita information.

I feel like having burger king in the morning.

Davidonecall
09-01-11, 20:34
Wow Amanda look like a very good find and she allows pictures even better. Look forward to seeing more pictures.

Lookn 69
09-03-11, 07:51

Hopefully one of you guys will get to enjoy her as well.Wow! Great pics! She is so hot that with this long weekend I think I will have to make a road trip to find this little hottie. Since I'm not familiar with Wichita at all could some body pm me the general location please?

Jacks Cock
09-07-11, 08:33
We have all stopped to smell the flowers for a while now. I haven't heard has the weather cleared? Or are we still expecting storms? I have information and observations to report but want to wait until it's safe to go out in the weather.

Horny247
09-23-11, 01:34
I just moved to Wichita from a small town in Western KS. I am a 25 year old healthy muscular hispanic male and I am married, My wife was smoking hot a few years ago and since then has gain a lot of weight, sexual performance sucks, and she will not give me head anymore. My sex life has gone down like the economy, I am always horny and ready. I joined this site to get a bad ass sex life again and start hobbying. So I have read some threads and heard Broadway and Market are the spots. I first headed up Market after 1030PM and came across nothing until MT Vernon there was a good looking SW I went around and she got picked up. So I went up all the way to 13th and nothing so I went to Broadway, there was a WSW that looked decent but there was a bunch of black guys around her so I kept going. The whole Broadway was dead I was disapointed I really wanted to get my dick sucked. I finally went past I235 and decided to check the motels I turned into El Rancho and parked. In less than a minute a red headed junkie woman came out, she looked all cracked out. We talked for a while I was thinking about leaving because she was not great looking but man I wanted my dick sucked soo bad. I asked her and gave her 20 we went into a room and man did it smell like crack I said fuck it took my pants off and man she started sucking it like a pro, it felt so great I grabbed her red hair and forced her to deep throat she was gagging she had to catch some air while she stroked it she went back to sucking and I started fucking her head she was taking it like a champ and I was loving it. I was ready to cum so I shoved her head down and came in her throat as she gagged on my cock. Then she pissed me offf when she spit all of it on my feet, I wanted her to swallow. I left some what satisfied. PLEASE Wichita tell there are way more better looking and freakier SWs? Don't dissapoint me! Where are the good spots? I seen the Amanda post I am interested in her can someone tell me how to find her?

SoonerGuy
09-23-11, 17:36
I just moved to Wichita from a small town in Western KS. I am a 25 year old healthy muscular hispanic male and I am married, My wife was smoking hot a few years ago and since then has gain a lot of weight, sexual performance sucks, and she will not give me head anymore. My sex life has gone down like the economy, I am always horny and ready. I joined this site to get a bad ass sex life again and start hobbying. So I have read some threads and heard Broadway and Market are the spots. I first headed up Market after 1030PM and came across nothing until MT Vernon there was a good looking SW I went around and she got picked up. So I went up all the way to 13th and nothing so I went to Broadway, there was a WSW that looked decent but there was a bunch of black guys around her so I kept going. The whole Broadway was dead I was disapointed I really wanted to get my dick sucked. I finally went past I235 and decided to check the motels I turned into El Rancho and parked. In less than a minute a red headed junkie woman came out, she looked all cracked out. We talked for a while I was thinking about leaving because she was not great looking but man I wanted my dick sucked soo bad. I asked her and gave her 20 we went into a room and man did it smell like crack I said fuck it took my pants off and man she started sucking it like a pro, it felt so great I grabbed her red hair and forced her to deep throat she was gagging she had to catch some air while she stroked it she went back to sucking and I started fucking her head she was taking it like a champ and I was loving it. I was ready to cum so I shoved her head down and came in her throat as she gagged on my cock. Then she pissed me offf when she spit all of it on my feet, I wanted her to swallow. I left some what satisfied. PLEASE Wichita tell there are way more better looking and freakier SWs? Don't dissapoint me! Where are the good spots? I seen the Amanda post I am interested in her can someone tell me how to find her?You got to be kidding man. SW don't clock in and out like a real job, their scheulde is determined by their management or their need for a fix. There here today gone tomorrow. If your a real SMART man you will NOT mess with any SW.

Just my two cents amigo.

AmanteDeLatina
11-02-11, 23:47
I live in Tempe, Arizona (hence the name). Next week I am going to spend a night in Wichita, Ks. I was wondering if any of you knew of a reasonably priced provider I could contact while there. Also, can anyone recommend a good motel that is fairly close to the action buy yet not a place that I need to carry a 45 caliber to sleep with? I am a regular poster in the Phoenix forums. If any of you ever need some advice for the city of Phoenix let me know, I would be happy to help you. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

JohnnyTheWad
11-03-11, 23:26
I live in Tempe, Arizona (hence the name). Next week I am going to spend a night in Wichita, Ks. I was wondering if any of you knew of a reasonably priced provider I could contact while there. Also, can anyone recommend a good motel that is fairly close to the action buy yet not a place that I need to carry a 45 caliber to sleep with? I am a regular poster in the Phoenix forums. If any of you ever need some advice for the city of Phoenix let me know, I would be happy to help you. Your help will be greatly appreciated.Jon, do you have a link to your profile in Phoenix?

AmanteDeLatina
11-04-11, 17:13
Jon, do you have a link to your profile in Phoenix?I do not do the profile feature. Why should I give more info to police that browse this site if they ever try to bust me. You can however see that I have posted many times in the Phoenix area forums and if you go to the international sex guide site that Jackson has I post there often too.

JohnnyTheWad
11-05-11, 00:25
I do not do the profile feature. Why should I give more info to police that browse this site if they ever try to bust me. You can however see that I have posted many times in the Phoenix area forums and if you go to the international sex guide site that Jackson has I post there often too.That is what I meant but that is exactly why I asked. Like you, I have no intention of helping a cop.

Randomguy5000
12-30-11, 15:00
Anyone have a phone number for Holly? She is staying around Lincoln and BW. Thanks.

Also, regarding profiles. It is pretty easy to click on someones user name and see their previous posts. Just FYI. Not that that tells the whole story. I actually had to have Jackson delete my old profile as this site came up when you Googled my old user name! Which I also associated with an e-mail address that some people had. Lost my senior membership status!

Jacks Cock
01-09-12, 11:11
Anyone have a phone number for Holly? She is staying around Lincoln and BW. Thanks.

Also, regarding profiles. It is pretty easy to click on someones user name and see their previous posts. Just FYI. Not that that tells the whole story. I actually had to have Jackson delete my old profile as this site came up when you Googled my old user name! Which I also associated with an e-mail address that some people had. Lost my senior membership status!Which Holly are you talking about?

Randomguy5000
01-20-12, 11:11
Which Holly are you talking about?Just saw this message. I don't recall too much info but she was staying at Lincoln and BW. I think Napa? Pretty sure she was blonde, decent looking. Wish I remembered more but it has been a crazy few weeks for mongering! Any info on her, by chance?

Undakovabrotha
01-25-12, 23:13
I am visiting from Chicago. I did the Broadway stroll based on reports from this room. I started from 13th street on Broadway heading north. It was so dead, I could hear a penny drop. I finally make to Harry and I see one WSW medium build. I tried to turn around; however. 2 other cars turn around at the same time. I was like WTF? Well, I kept going toward Pawnee. All of a sudden I see 3 LEOs gather around me. I did not realize there is a police station or something across from Walmart. Anywho, I kept down Broadway and went over the bridge and saw 2 BSWs. I went up the street and turned around they were gone. Whats going on? SWs are the flava of the month. I see the Backpage Scene is cracking; however, you paying 10 times as much for the convenience.

Gears
02-13-12, 16:50
I found strawberry blond Doris a few weeks ago at Ninth St. N. And Broadway. She's been a local entrepreneur off and on for years and some old photos can be found here. I told her that I hadn't budgeted for an encounter, but she seemed to enjoy visiting in my car. I have digits, which she said were part of a family plan (maybe more reliable?) , but she said it wouldn't work for a few days because her 'phone was being fixed and the friend had it. I wonder whether the friend is her business mgr.

Jacks Cock
02-17-12, 00:48
I found strawberry blond Doris a few weeks ago at Ninth St. N. And Broadway. She's been a local entrepreneur off and on for years and some old photos can be found here. I told her that I hadn't budgeted for an encounter, but she seemed to enjoy visiting in my car. I have digits, which she said were part of a family plan (maybe more reliable?) , but she said it wouldn't work for a few days because her 'phone was being fixed and the friend had it. I wonder whether the friend is her business mgr.I have heard some crazy stories about Doris and she seems like she would be fun and nasty In a good way.

Jacks Cock
02-18-12, 15:10
I found strawberry blond Doris a few weeks ago at Ninth St. N. And Broadway. She's been a local entrepreneur off and on for years and some old photos can be found here. I told her that I hadn't budgeted for an encounter, but she seemed to enjoy visiting in my car. I have digits, which she said were part of a family plan (maybe more reliable?) , but she said it wouldn't work for a few days because her 'phone was being fixed and the friend had it. I wonder whether the friend is her business mgr.I was confused about Doris was. The I was interested in is Molly not Doris.

Jacks Cock
02-22-12, 18:28

Hopefully one of you guys will get to enjoy her as well.This was posted a long time ago and I'm SW's move on and come and go, but I wonder if this chick is still around. Very hot, and very dirty!

StanSmith
02-25-12, 02:04
I met a BSW, think her name was Aniece (sp?) But she was so drunk her words were slurred but damn if that was not the best BBBJCIM ever! Always keep an eye out for her.

JrJayHawk
03-06-12, 11:21
It been a while since I've been out on the prowl. Weather was warm so I decided to see what was out and about. Ran up and down the strip North and South. Thought I found on way South but when I turned around to follow up she was gone. Again on the north side of the southern end thought I found another really cute young one but when I truned around for the kill she as gone. Damn. I was heading out and going north when I thought I spotted a WSW just outside of the QT across the street. This time when I pulled around she was still there and waiting for me. Got he mid afternoon. She said her name was Wendy. About 5'5" brown curly hair up in a bun. Nice ass but a pooch. And full but saggin tits. She offerd a BJ or FS at the standard rate. Since I was running late I settled for a BJ. Did the cop dance and all passed. She was real easy to talk to but she did look a little tweeked. She was supper nice and said she wanted return service. This is how she makes her money. She gave me the best BBBJCC I had ever had in a long time. Did not stop til I said so. Not a swallower but I don't mind. Dropper her off where I found her. Said she is at the usuall north end stroll or on an off street. I wish I would have gotten a pic but camare fone was full. Next time.

Ususally when hunting the Streets are thick and obvious with Uncle Leo all around. But yesterday he was no where to be seen. Either hidding very well or just my lucky day.

Jj.

Happy Hunting.

StanSmith
03-24-12, 00:05
Found China the other night down on the south end just before the QT. Said she normally comes out in the morning because her uncle Leo is more easy going during the day. She has a nice firm rack but a little on the taller / big bone side. She offered FS or BJ for the standard rate. Just did a BJ because I wasn't looking to drop that much $. CBJ to completion and let my fingers do some exploring. She gives a wet one and is very vocal but did start asking if I was going to finish. She smelled fantastic! Definitely want to try FS soon.

Rip Tide
04-02-12, 04:51
Is there any stroll in Lawrence? Or motel shut ins? Not familiar with Topeka, what streets are we talking about "south side".

SoonerGuy
04-02-12, 19:45
Is there any stroll in Lawrence? Or motel shut ins? Not familiar with Topeka, what streets are we talking about "south side".Hey Dude this is the Wichita forum, not Topeka or Lawence forum.

Lurking for SW anywhere is not to smart. Your just asking for trouble. IMHO.

Rip Tide
04-03-12, 23:03
Duly noted

JrJayHawk
05-02-12, 11:16
I was out and about last Sunday 4-28. I was going S on S Bdw and I saw what I thought was a WSW. Looked the part. Short dress that barely covered her ass. Looked reall good and she was talking on her phone. I drove slowly by and I thought she saw me but still kept walking and talking. I drove on but doubled back. When I got back to where she was she had turned off and was heading E on Pawne. I gave a little honk and she turned and saw me but she kept on walking on. Go figure. Either she was done for the day or She was our cousin Lisa Edwards. Looked at my watch and it was 5:06 pm. Quitting time. Also all up and down both N and S strolls Uncle Leo was as thick as could be. Just an observation.

JrJayHawk
05-22-12, 18:18
It almost never fails. When I am out and about in Wichita just driving to get to where I am needing to go I always spot one to three great numbers on either stroll. No time or no money to do anything but there they are. THEN when I have the time and funds for fun not one could be found. Go figure. Case in point. Someone suggeted to me a while back to check a certain intersection on one of our more famous strolls. I go thru there and see know one but except one of Wichitas finest parked and waiting. LOL. Coincidence? Maybe. Anyway Will keep ya all posted on the happenings and the adventure that this is. .

Jj

StanSmith
05-25-12, 02:43
It almost never fails. When I am out and about in Wichita just driving to get to where I am needing to go I always spot one to three great numbers on either stroll. No time or no money to do anything but there they are. THEN when I have the time and funds for fun not one could be found. Go figure. Case in point. Someone suggeted to me a while back to check a certain intersection on one of our more famous strolls. I go thru there and see know one but except one of Wichitas finest parked and waiting. LOL. Coincidence? Maybe. Anyway Will keep ya all posted on the happenings and the adventure that this is. .

JjI hear ya. Slim pickings lately on the strolls. I saw a brunette the other evening about 5:30 that I could not believe was a SW but when I drove by the second time staring at her she gave the "come back" look. F me, taking our dinner order back to work. If I thought I wouldn't have got the third degree about what took so long I would have jumped all over that.

Ictpssylvr
05-30-12, 07:07
Had a fun time with a BSW. Senior members PM me for details & contact info.

SoonerGuy
05-30-12, 07:55
Had a fun time with a BSW. Senior members PM me for details & contact info.Hey bro. Is the attached photo a good likeness of your new chocolate's "ASS".

Ictpssylvr
05-30-12, 20:48
Hey bro. Is the attached photo a good likeness of your new chocolate's "ASS".Yes it is!

Ictpssylvr
06-01-12, 19:15
Hey bro. Is the attached photo a good likeness of your new chocolate's "ASS".Sent you info AGAIN. Not sure why you are not getting them?

Old Local Guy
06-10-12, 13:55
Hey bro. Is the attached photo a good likeness of your new chocolate's "ASS".I agree it does and so does this attached photo. It could pass for a picture of Porsha aka Lovely.

JrJayHawk
06-15-12, 10:41
Yea I like to sight see when I am tapped for cash. LOL. I did not know that the night time scene was so hopping. I had a meeting in Wichita for work last Wed. And after I decided to see what was open. It was about 10:00 pm OH Man it was like everyone was out and about on the Nothern Stroll. However What I did see were the gals and their handlers. Two gals On B and one W but with 6 Bl. Handlers. One Blond walking behind two Bl. Handlers. Another cute bruenett at a Bus Stop infront of PopEyes again with Two Brothers. One heavier gal at the bus stop infront of Churches but she was by herself. Another Shorter and cute Blonde walking off the stroll going N past 13th. Looked like she was calling it a night but was giving me the "look" as I drove by. Man what a time to be tapped for cash. I normally don't monger at night becasue its harder to spot Uncle LEO but I may have to reconsider. LOL. OK just thought you all should know what I found. .

Jj

JrJayHawk
06-22-12, 12:53
Lately I've been seeing this one gal on the strool that has one leg. Well one real and on arificial. Is she a working gal? Just wondered. Kinda curious if she is. Yea I'm wierd that way. LOL.

Jj.

Also that must be the new thing now. Girls walking with their handlers. See it all the time. Go figure.

Jj

SoonerGuy
06-22-12, 17:05
Lately I've been seeing this one gal on the strool that has one leg. Well one real and on arificial. Is she a working gal? Just wondered. Kinda curious if she is. Yea I'm wierd that way. LOL.

Jj.

Also that must be the new thing now. Girls walking with their handlers. See it all the time. Go figure.

JjDid you ever pay Lovely aka Porsha a visit?

JrJayHawk
06-22-12, 19:00
Did you ever pay Lovely aka Porsha a visit?Saving my pennies. I saw a lady in that location who went buy the name of Half. Tall and skinny but very nice.

SoonerGuy
06-23-12, 12:58
Saving my pennies. I saw a lady in that location who went buy the name of Half. Tall and skinny but very nice.Halph has been around for a long long time.

JaybirdsInfo
06-25-12, 11:51
She's light fingered and will tell all the stories you have time for regarding her misfortunes. There are safer, better times for sure.

JrJayHawk
06-26-12, 17:22
Hmmm. We had a great time when I saw here. She was direct and to the point on what she wanted and after we agreed we go down to it. No rush and she was very accomidating. Standing and bent over. On a chair. Then finished on the bed. Very nice and gave me a great big hug afterwards too. I must have caught her ona good day. I do believe my fellow senior members and WILL keep that in mind for the future. No doubt. Just saying what I had. .

Jj.

She's light fingered and will tell all the stories you have time for regarding her misfortunes. There are safer, better times for sure.

JaybirdsInfo
06-26-12, 18:45
Y. M. M. V. Your Mileage May Vary.

JrJayHawk
06-27-12, 10:57
Y. M. M. V. Your Mileage May Vary.OH most definitly agreed!

JaybirdsInfo
06-29-12, 05:50
Mine is."NEXT!".

Bamboorat
07-05-12, 19:57
Hmmm. We had a great time when I saw here. She was direct and to the point on what she wanted and after we agreed we go down to it. No rush and she was very accomidating. Standing and bent over. On a chair. Then finished on the bed. Very nice and gave me a great big hug afterwards too. I must have caught her ona good day. I do believe my fellow senior members and WILL keep that in mind for the future. No doubt. Just saying what I had. .

Jj.I saw this provider a few eeks ago everything went smoothly she was a great performer. Maybe I caught her on a good day to.

TheaterFuck
07-14-12, 14:03
Not much of a report here (unfortunately). I'm new to Wichita and have been out of the hobby for a while (don't worry, I'm not coming charging in asking for phone numbers and such) , but I could use a little help. I thought I'd take a drive last night and do some "window shopping", unfortunately there wasn't anything to look at. I may have been out too late (around midnight) or not in the right areas (I explored BW from K96 down past 55th St. S) , but it was pretty much dead.

Any suggestions on when or where might be more productive for taking in the view?

BTW. Love some of the old photos on this thread, clearly I should have been here 4-5 years ago; why'all were having some seriously good times then it looks like!

Thanks guys, happy hunting!

TheaterFuck
07-22-12, 00:58
I guess I'll just go jerk off.

Member #1183
07-22-12, 10:51
I guess I'll just go jerk off.It's Wichita. Safer that way!

JrJayHawk
07-25-12, 12:38
Saw a new one a few days ago on the regular stroll. I have seen her a few times at Night but passed by. She is just a bit on the heavy side but very cute. Finally decided to try. She was very cohearant and plesant. Beautiful face and smile. She works out of one of the rooms on the stroll which is a plus. Also charges the standard rates. Was very eager to please and is in this for the $$$ according to her. Wants to go to school and get her massage license and get her own apt to work out of and get off the streets. BUT for now she is there. Offered all services however I did NOT inquire about greek. She was very very clean. Smelled good and clean too which is hard to do on these very hot days. Nothing like a hot sweaty ho in 100 degree weather. Ewww. But she was very nice and wanted me to spread the word. Only comes out at night and not the day. Now for the rest of the story. She does it all covered. That was the first thing she did was slap the raincoat on. Also as I said earlier she is a bit on the heavy side. Just a reg. Girl with a little extra padding in the middle NOT all the way around. Kinda like Me. Said she wanted to keep her clients and get new save ones. Oh I also was allowd to DATY. Very very tasty and clean. I do have digits for known senior memebers. You know the drill bubba. Hope to get pics next time I see her. Later

Jj

JrJayHawk
07-31-12, 19:32
Saw this girl about two and a half weeks ago. Didn't see anyone else out so I did it. She hangs out right around Popeyes. Has a room sometimes across the street. Fair from afar but far from fair. She charged standard rates and did BBBJ but did not swallow. Lots of folds when the covers came off. Did the job but would not return. YMMV. Nice girl but shard room with handler and handlers brother. LOL. Sorry about the pic quality. My phone is very crappy and took from across the street.

JrJayHawk
08-10-12, 19:38
Was in ICT a few days ago doing some business and business was done early. Decided to check out the strolls. Went South. Went North. Didn't see much of nothing. So was going to head home but needed some gas. Pulled into everyones favorite gas station and filled up. Went in to drain the vain when I saw this cute late 20s girl getting a drink and food. I gave her the look. She gave it back. COOL I thought. Went and did my business and didn't see her in the store. Went to my car and I saw her walking away. I pulled ahead and around the curb and rolled down my window. She came right over. Asked her is she needed a ride and she said sure. We drove off and did the dance and all was good. Very nice C cups. Very cute. Said her name was Trish and she didn't do this much. Asked what I wanted and Told her I'm short on time and stuff so we settled for a BJ. She gave me a great BBBJCIM. Very nice and clean. I love the freshely washed and clean SW. Nice but that I was feeling the whole time. Dropped her off by the Diner and I was off home much happier. Sorry I forgot to get diggits but will try to find her again next time I am out. Hmmm looks like from the posts I must be the only one mongering in town. LOL. Later

Jj

TheSwampHawk
08-17-12, 19:46
Saw a new one a few days ago on the regular stroll. I have seen her a few times at Night but passed by. She is just a bit on the heavy side but very cute. Finally decided to try. She was very cohearant and plesant. Beautiful face and smile. She works out of one of the rooms on the stroll which is a plus. Also charges the standard rates. Was very eager to please and is in this for the $$$ according to her. Wants to go to school and get her massage license and get her own apt to work out of and get off the streets. BUT for now she is there. Offered all services however I did NOT inquire about greek. She was very very clean. Smelled good and clean too which is hard to do on these very hot days. Nothing like a hot sweaty ho in 100 degree weather.

But she was very nice and wanted me to spread the word. Only comes out at night and not the day. Now for the rest of the story. She does it all covered. That was the first thing she did was slap the raincoat on. Also as I said earlier she is a bit on the heavy side. Just a reg. Girl with a little extra padding in the middle NOT all the way around. Kinda like Me. Said she wanted to keep her clients and get new save ones. Oh I also was allowd to DATY. Very very tasty and clean. I do have digits for known senior memebers. You know the drill bubba. Hope to get pics next time I see her. Later

JjWas in ICT for biz last month. Hit the stroll pretty hard for three days / nights. Saw Crystal three times. I'd say quite a bit of "extra padding in the middle", which is usually a turn-off for me. Her smile and attitude more than made up for it. Great service, wants to please, most everything on the menu, great attitude. Definitely worth it & the best I could find.

StanSmith
08-29-12, 12:22
Very petite BSW, wearing some very short shorts. That's where the good ends and the bad begins. She tells me not to cim because she will throw up. After about 2 minutes she starts bitching about pre-cum and moves to HJ. I couldn't even finish. I don't even know why I stopped for her because I had just had a great encounter with Kelz earlier in the day (see review under backpage reports). I guess I was a victim of opportunity. Kick this one out if you run across her. She was up on the north stroll.

Randomguy5000
09-07-12, 17:38
I saw the same girl. As with all the SW girls, it is always YMMV. But just wanted to pass on a good review for her. No, of course she isn't GFE. But for quick and cheap, she fits the bill. Saw her twice. The price was right and yes, she does request no CIM. That is fine. The good part is she seemed to be sober, coherent, and actually well spoken. Unlike most of the other girls in that area. So, it was a nice change! Only complaint is her place smells a little like smoke. Oh, and Stan, no disrespect at all. I am not doubting your post or anything like that. I just lucked out with her and had a better than expected time. Any senior guys looking for a petite BSW, send me a PM.

Very petite BSW, wearing some very short shorts. That's where the good ends and the bad begins. She tells me not to cim because she will throw up. After about 2 minutes she starts bitching about pre-cum and moves to HJ. I couldn't even finish. I don't even know why I stopped for her because I had just had a great encounter with Kelz earlier in the day (see review under backpage reports). I guess I was a victim of opportunity. Kick this one out if you run across her. She was up on the north stroll.

Jave#104
09-08-12, 18:21
Same as randomguy I've also had a couple of sessions with caramel and have had good sessions. She's been friendly and never rushed. She's probably the cutest and sexiest BSW out there right now. She's a california girl now living in ks.

QUOTE=Randomguy5000; 1538733]I saw the same girl. As with all the SW girls, it is always YMMV. But just wanted to pass on a good review for her. No, of course she isn't GFE. But for quick and cheap, she fits the bill. Saw her twice. The price was right and yes, she does request no CIM. That is fine. The good part is she seemed to be sober, coherent, and actually well spoken. Unlike most of the other girls in that area. So, it was a nice change! Only complaint is her place smells a little like smoke. Oh, and Stan, no disrespect at all. I am not doubting your post or anything like that. I just lucked out with her and had a better than expected time. Any senior guys looking for a petite BSW, send me a PM.[/QUOTE]

Jave#104
09-08-12, 18:25
My fellow chocolate lovers this girl is legit. Very sexy and friendly. Pics are real. Nice ass and tits seniors pm for details.

http://wichita.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/90-special_-be-autiful-_-e-x-o-t-i-c-_-hot-_-play-m-ate-_-newpics-20/5149375

Jave#104
09-08-12, 20:16
Accidentaly put BP post on this thread sorry. Can someone move it. Thanks.

My fellow chocolate lovers this girl is legit. Very sexy and friendly. Pics are real. Nice ass and tits seniors pm for details.

http://wichita.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/90-special_-be-autiful-_-e-x-o-t-i-c-_-hot-_-play-m-ate-_-newpics-20/5149375

Old Local Guy
09-08-12, 21:02
Accidentaly put BP post on this thread sorry. Can someone move it. Thanks.I'm going to tap that ASS.

Thanks Bro. Jave for the info.

Love the sign in the first picture. Looks like I need to go clubbing.

Damn there are way to many young chocolate ladies looking for "Old White Guys". Who is going to help me keep these young ladies happy ?

Hey Jack take a look at that ASS ..........WOW.

Hey Ictpsylvr and Knockmeat , lots of fine Chocolate out there it appears. LOL

JohnnyTheWad
09-09-12, 00:38
I'm going to tap that ASS.

Damn there are way to many young chocolate ladies looking for "Old White Guys". Who is going to help me keep these young ladies happy?

Hey Jack take a look at that ASS. WOW.

Hey Ictpsylvr and Knockmeat, lots of fine Chocolate out there it appears. LOLAny idea where that fine establishment is? LOL I need to see in person LOL

Jacks Cock
09-09-12, 13:47
I'm going to tap that ASS.

Damn there are way to many young chocolate ladies looking for "Old White Guys". Who is going to help me keep these young ladies happy?

Hey Jack take a look at that ASS. WOW.

Hey Ictpsylvr and Knockmeat, lots of fine Chocolate out there it appears. LOLI am looking at that ass! Very nice!

SoonerGuy
09-09-12, 16:02
I am looking at that ass! Very nice!Jack your in box is full.

SweetTooth
09-10-12, 10:50
The Beach House is where you will find a number of the ladies that post on BP.

Any idea where that fine establishment is? LOL I need to see in person LOL

JohnnyTheWad
09-10-12, 21:22
The Beach House is where you will find a number of the ladies that post on BP.Thanks ST,

Been awhile since I have been there but, return I shall LOL.

JTW

Jacks Cock
09-11-12, 11:16
The Beach House is where you will find a number of the ladies that post on BP.I didn't know that about the Beachhouse. I am aware of a couple of other's at the other clubs that offer takeout. But, I don't think they advertise that publicly. I'll have to check out the Beach House. The only thing I don't really like about that place is the "VIP" area is right in the open. Plus, that has to be the most brightly lit club I have been to. There's a reason it should be dark. First, all strippers look better in the dark and two it's pretty hard to get away with anything when it's that bright!

JohnnyTheWad
09-16-12, 00:00
I didn't know that about the Beachhouse. I am aware of a couple of other's at the other clubs that offer takeout. But, I don't think they advertise that publicly. I'll have to check out the Beach House. The only thing I don't really like about that place is the "VIP" area is right in the open. Plus, that has to be the most brightly lit club I have been to. There's a reason it should be dark. First, all strippers look better in the dark and two it's pretty hard to get away with anything when it's that bright!I wish the old Landing Strip was still in business. Aw, those were the days LOL.

Randomguy5000
11-04-12, 18:34
I wish the old Landing Strip was still in business. Aw, those were the days LOL.Was the Landing Strip the one on the south perimeter road of the airport? Kinda SW of Cessna? Been gone for about 10 years if I remember correctly?

Randomguy5000
11-04-12, 18:40
Was going to stop by one of the fine AMPs in Wichita, but decided to take a drive down the usual stroll. Glad I did, as it saved me some time and $. Saw Cookie, a red head with a few extra pounds. Guess she just had a baby, so some services are not available.

Says she is trying to make some money to get her baby daddy bailed out of jail. She seemed nice enough and it turns out she can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, so that is a bonus. Says she is out all the time, although I don't recall seeing her before. Digits available to senior guys. So go get out and enjoy the weather while it lasts. And report back!

JohnnyTheWad
11-05-12, 23:25
Was the Landing Strip the one on the south perimeter road of the airport? Kinda SW of Cessna? Been gone for about 10 years if I remember correctly?Nope the Landing Strip was out on west Hwy 54 in between Wichita and Goddard on the south side of the road. That was one wildass place. Once did a DATY in the back room with a tall black chick that was smoking hot. But the place has been closed for a long time.

Ict Party
11-06-12, 01:20
Nope the Landing Strip was out on west Hwy 54 in between Wichita and Goddard on the south side of the road. That was one wildass place. Once did a DATY in the back room with a tall black chick that was smoking hot. But the place has been closed for a long time.I think that is the place RG5000 was thinking about. That was some wild times too. Always had a good time in that place.

SweetTooth
11-06-12, 10:01
And the ranch was right next door. Oh how I have fond dreams of Peaches.

I think that is the place RG5000 was thinking about. That was some wild times too. Always had a good time in that place.

Randomguy5000
11-06-12, 13:21
I also vaguely remember a place on south broadway that had an actual peep show. You put a dollar in, the window goes up, and a girl is in there using a dildo. Wish places like that still existed! Also, one of the first places I visited was Betty La Boops. They were also on south broadway at the time, in the back section of the adult video store building. Have also wondered about the place by the airport. Think it is Airport Annies or something. Close to Dugan on the south side of Kellogg by Texas Roadhouse. Pretty sure it is a rip off joint though.

And the ranch was right next door. Oh how I have fond dreams of Peaches.

Jayhawkerict
11-07-12, 23:44
I also vaguely remember a place on south broadway that had an actual peep show. You put a dollar in, the window goes up, and a girl is in there using a dildo. Wish places like that still existed! Also, one of the first places I visited was Betty La Boops. They were also on south broadway at the time, in the back section of the adult video store building. Have also wondered about the place by the airport. Think it is Airport Annies or something. Close to Dugan on the south side of Kellogg by Texas Roadhouse. Pretty sure it is a rip off joint though.Save you cash Random. Airport Annies is overpriced and the goods aren't worth it. I went there awhile back. I paid $50 to "rent a room". We go back to the back room and she then quoted me the prices for the menu. I about fell to the ground in a fit of laughter. $150 for HJ, $200 for CBJ, Straight $300 or $350 and a combo for $500. I hope I got those numbers right. It's been about 6 months since I've been there. Needless to say I walked out $50 short becuase they have a no refund policy on room rentals.

Oh and the place is dirtier then a motel room on S Broadway.

Randomguy5000
11-15-12, 23:27
Save you cash Random. Airport Annies is overpriced and the goods aren't worth it. I went there awhile back. I paid $50 to "rent a room". We go back to the back room and she then quoted me the prices for the menu. I about fell to the ground in a fit of laughter. $150 for HJ, $200 for CBJ, Straight $300 or $350 and a combo for $500. I hope I got those numbers right. It's been about 6 months since I've been there. Needless to say I walked out $50 short becuase they have a no refund policy on room rentals.

Oh and the place is dirtier then a motel room on S Broadway.Thanks. Exactly what I thought. There are a few of those around. Nice to know for sure I am not missing out on something there.

Jayhawkerict
11-20-12, 22:22
Thanks. Exactly what I thought. There are a few of those around. Nice to know for sure I am not missing out on something there.Well Random you don't have to worry about spending a bunch of dough at Annie's anymore. I happened to drive by there to today and noticed a for sale sign out front. Looks like they shut down. No loss for us there.

StanSmith
11-21-12, 02:43
Has anyone seen Half lately? She has always been a Broadway girl but I haven't seen her in months. Hoping she's OK.

Willy45
11-23-12, 13:02
Has anyone seen Half lately? She has always been a Broadway girl but I haven't seen her in months. Hoping she's OK.She is doing just fine. Seen her the other day.

Jacks Cock
11-29-12, 21:10
I cruised the stroll tonight just for fun. Lots Uncle Leo. Despite that I kept seeing a tall blonde. Pretty chesty wondering around everybody's favorite quick gas station. Couldn't confirm her working status. Of course, our Uncles presence didn't help much. I'm not really into the SW scene, but sometimes it's fun to window shop.

Advisor Today
02-12-13, 14:18
I also vaguely remember a place on south broadway that had an actual peep show. You put a dollar in, the window goes up, and a girl is in there using a dildo. Wish places like that still existed! Also, one of the first places I visited was Betty La Boops. They were also on south broadway at the time, in the back section of the adult video store building. Have also wondered about the place by the airport. Think it is Airport Annies or something. Close to Dugan on the south side of Kellogg by Texas Roadhouse. Pretty sure it is a rip off joint though.I too remember the place on south broadway. In fact I had a very sexy experience in there one day. I started at the peep show and watched a couple of girls do each other. Decided I needed something more. Went to the front of the place and noticed there was a small theather on the north side of the space. I ask about it and the guy at the counter told me they showed movies in there, and now was a great time to go in. I think they charged $10. I thought it was a little high for a porn movie with a lot of other guys. The guy told me again it was a great time to to in. I paid my $10 and went in. There was about 6 other people in there at the time and all were gathered in the front. I walked down and was surpirised to see a blonde gal sucking off two guys setting there. She wouldn't touch anyone else but they didn't mind if we jerked off. She would go from guy to guy then started to screw one while she sucked the other. She went back and forth on the two. Durning this she was almost totally nude. This went on for about half an hour, finally both guys popped in her. To this day I think one of them was in her ass but don't know for sure. Needless to say I think all the other guys got thereselves off. I know I sure did. The next time I traveled to ICT I made a bee line for the place. It was closed. Still have fond memories. I also have memories of the Landing Strip and the Mustang ranch. When I was at the landing strip they were charging to go into the room with a gal and and watch a movie. I started to touch and was told not to bother. She told me she couldn't really do anything because the cops were watching real close, however, she would meet me after work, which was about an hour later. She gave me the address of her appartment. I met her there and we proceded to have a very good time. She was my main landing spot in Wichita for a couple of years before she moved on. I probably fucked 12-15 different gals at the mustang ranch. Was so sad when they closed it down. Would love to find a place like that today.

Advisor

Jacks Cock
04-04-13, 07:44
I work downtown and so I have the opportunity to check out the stroll occasionally. Over the last few weeks when we have had good warm weather I have checked out the area. Either I'm not paying attention or the SW scene has really dropped off. It has never really been my thing, but I am curious and have sometimes had the desire and have struck out. Is it just too early in the season? Once the weather is consistently better, should we see more activity?

SoonerGuy
04-04-13, 08:42
I work downtown and so I have the opportunity to check out the stroll occasionally. Over the last few weeks when we have had good warm weather I have checked out the area. Either I'm not paying attention or the SW scene has really dropped off. It has never really been my thing, but I am curious and have sometimes had the desire and have struck out. Is it just too early in the season? Once the weather is consistently better, should we see more activity?There are a few ladies staying at the S. I. And the F. Motels on Broadway at this time but, that could change.

JrJayHawk
05-09-13, 18:14
I am sure glad the weather is turning nicer. While it was cold the picking were sure slim. It seemed when I was out when it was cold all I could see were the granny's and the heavy weights. Oh man. BUT now that the weather is more liveable the girls are more younger and lighter. LOL

The other day last week I was just window shopping down the stroll just to see who was out and about and saw a few nice picks on both ends of the strip. As I was driving along I was stuck behind some person that was going real slow. Then they would put their break on and then go. WTH? Then I noticed that this happened at the same time a girl was walking by. YES I was behind a fellow monger. Then as we were driving down he whipped into a parking lot and turned around. I looked to see who was out and sure enough I did spot one a regular out. Shelly was walking and he was turning around to go get her. I do not know if he was successful or not as I just went on out and home but it was just interesting to see and watch someone else on the hunt. Umm this fellow monger was a bit too obvious in his technique and I would say that If I knew what he was doing by his stop and go driving habbits I am sure Uncle Leo could spot him too. I wonder if I do that when I am out hunting? Well I will be sure to change my driving habits in the future. .

Just my two cents and obvservations for what they are worth. Happy Hunting and be careful out there.

Jj

Jayhawkerict
05-10-13, 00:59
I am sure glad the weather is turning nicer. While it was cold the picking were sure slim. It seemed when I was out when it was cold all I could see were the granny's and the heavy weights. Oh man. BUT now that the weather is more liveable the girls are more younger and lighter. LOL

The other day last week I was just window shopping down the stroll just to see who was out and about and saw a few nice picks on both ends of the strip. As I was driving along I was stuck behind some person that was going real slow. Then they would put their break on and then go. WTH? Then I noticed that this happened at the same time a girl was walking by. YES I was behind a fellow monger. Then as we were driving down he whipped into a parking lot and turned around. I looked to see who was out and sure enough I did spot one a regular out. Shelly was walking and he was turning around to go get her. I do not know if he was successful or not as I just went on out and home but it was just interesting to see and watch someone else on the hunt. Umm this fellow monger was a bit too obvious in his technique and I would say that If I knew what he was doing by his stop and go driving habbits I am sure Uncle Leo could spot him too. I wonder if I do that when I am out hunting? Well I will be sure to change my driving habits in the future. .

Just my two cents and obvservations for what they are worth. Happy Hunting and be careful out there.

JjDamn you JrJayHawk. Was that you who about rear ended me as I was doing my cruise?

JrJayHawk
05-16-13, 15:40
Damn you JrJayHawk. Was that you who about rear ended me as I was doing my cruise?LOL. Person I was behind had NO CLUE someone was behind them as they had their eye on the girls on the street. Tunnel vision I would say. LOL.

Jj

SoonerGuy
07-27-13, 13:39
http://www.kansas.com/2013/07/26/2908234/nine-women-arrested-on-broadway.html

SoonerGuy
07-27-13, 13:49

Gents Broadway is no place to troll, there are far better places to troll to get what you are looking for.

I can name several neighborhoods where the ladies are setting on their front porch just waiting on some handsome devil to drive by. Had that experience this am. And I wasn't even looking for a date. I made a wrong turn and was circling back through a neighborhood to get back onto Harry St. When I got flagged down by two very lovely ladies.

If you would like more info on the situation you can PM me.

TeddyLuv
07-28-13, 01:13

Gents Broadway is no place to troll, there are far better places to troll to get what you are looking for.

I can name several neighborhoods where the ladies are setting on their front porch just waiting on some handsome devil to drive by. Had that experience this am. And I wasn't even looking for a date. I made a wrong turn and was circling back through a neighborhood to get back onto Harry St. When I got flagged down by two very lovely ladies.

If you would like more info on the situation you can PM me.Hey thanks Sooner I've always avoid Broadway and just stick to BP but those girls are getting expensive by the day.

JrJayHawk
08-21-13, 18:28
That would explain why I see no one out on Bdwy anymore other then the Geriatrics and the Super Heavyweights. LEO as thick as B&W too. I still drive down as I tend to have business way down on the South end of town over the two bridges. Thanks for the heads up and will keep lookin'.

If you would like more info on the situation you can PM me.

Advisor Today
09-05-13, 11:27
Last Friday night south was indeed dead, only a few guys and old ladies on the street. North was about the same with a couple of heavyweight BSW working. LE was working both ends heavy. However, about 11:30 Friday night I happened to run into a fairly good looking tall skinny BSW at about 4th & BW. Went back to my motel. She seemed to be okay at first, however as the night progressed she was much less than enthusiastic about the job, She gave a so-so BBBJ and finally rolled over on her back and we did it mish. I finally got my nut and took her back, she offered her cell number but I didn't take it, it wasn't worth it. She went by the name of desire, maybe because she had so little of it. Oh I long for the good old days when even the SW's were into it. I guess the drugs has dampened the enthusiasm in them. Man that is two bad reports in a row, I hope to find some better action next time. I did try to connect with several escorts with no luck. Perhaps I am just getting too old for this game.

Advisor

Member #4929
09-23-13, 17:50
Friday, September 20, 2013.

Wichita Police arrested several women during a prostitution sting yesterday.

On Thursday, officers set up two stings: one at Orme and Market in south Wichita, and the other at Central and Market downtown.

During the sting, officers arrested eight women on prostitution charges. No further information was released.

This was funny. 45 minutes after they were arrested they bonded out and were hooking in another part of town.

Gears
10-05-13, 07:41
I saw and talked to redhead Shelley this week on South Broadway near the Relax. She's still looking pretty good, probably thinner. Still didn't have a 'phone and didn't talk me into a "date", but I've had her before.

StanSmith
12-09-13, 01:23
Anyone have her digits? PM me please. ..

JrJayHawk
01-13-14, 14:10
Does anyone know a WSW blond and young by the name of TLO "Tee Low"? She looks good and did the dance but just passes as I was not really looking and didn't have the centavos. Got her digits but want to be sure. She is short, young and blond. Nice full round ones too. Let me know cats and kittens.

Jj.

Jasper1958
01-30-14, 14:51
I saw and talked to redhead Shelley this week on South Broadway near the Relax. She's still looking pretty good, probably thinner. Still didn't have a 'phone and didn't talk me into a "date", but I've had her before.Meet up with her today around the same area. She was walking and and I was going S (Damm she's fast I almost lost her) turned around ans saw her go up a side street. Pulled over a half blk ahead of her and she came up and ask me for a ride. Found a nice spot, was working so didn't have much time. Settled on a very nice BBBJTCWS and took her back to SB. Didn't vet digits but she said she would be around. Probably get back there for more, sucker for redheads with a fine ass.

Randomguy5000
02-21-14, 21:53
Came on here to post about Shelly, but it looks like Jasper and Gears beat me to it last month. She was out today demonstrating her fantastic BBBJTC NQNS skills! Senior members PM me for details.

Meet up with her today around the same area. She was walking and and I was going S (Damm she's fast I almost lost her) turned around ans saw her go up a side street. Pulled over a half blk ahead of her and she came up and ask me for a ride. Found a nice spot, was working so didn't have much time. Settled on a very nice BBBJTCWS and took her back to SB. Didn't vet digits but she said she would be around. Probably get back there for more, sucker for redheads with a fine ass.

Old Woodie
02-22-14, 20:36
Came on here to post about Shelly, but it looks like Jasper and Gears beat me to it last month. She was out today demonstrating her fantastic BBBJTC NQNS skills! Senior members PM me for details.Bro your mail box, is full I sent you a PM with the info you requested.

JohnnyTheWad
02-22-14, 23:51
Bro your mail box, is full I sent you a PM with the info you requested.Same thing bro. I have some info about the info you gave me, bit of a change in her status.

Jasper1958
02-25-14, 18:17
Came on here to post about Shelly, but it looks like Jasper and Gears beat me to it last month. She was out today demonstrating her fantastic BBBJTC NQNS skills! Senior members PM me for details.Saw her again at a QT, she came up and hugged me as I was coming out the door. She seemed very strung out this time also LEO all over the place. We were 10 feet away from one of them so I moved on. Still no digits. As I was getting in my vehicle the LEO was looking at me, shaking his head and smiling... LOL.

Randomguy5000
02-27-14, 20:32
Sorry about the full mailbox. Should be fixed now. Unfortunately the digits I have are no longer working. Which QT was she at? I assume the new one right by Kellogg? Too bad she seemed strung out.

Saw her again at a QT, she came up and hugged me as I was coming out the door. She seemed very strung out this time also LEO all over the place. We were 10 feet away from one of them so I moved on. Still no digits. As I was getting in my vehicle the LEO was looking at me, shaking his head and smiling... LOL.

Jasper1958
02-28-14, 07:39
Sorry about the full mailbox. Should be fixed now. Unfortunately the digits I have are no longer working. Which QT was she at? I assume the new one right by Kellogg? Too bad she seemed strung out.Yes that one.

JaybirdsInfo
03-12-14, 23:47
Have been reading where many people are recording their car sessions on video or camera on their phone. Warning! This can be used against you. Your phone is not so protected under the 4th amendment. I did some research and this is an excerp from an article:

" If a person willingly hands over a phone, an officer can usually upload the needed information relatively quickly from either a patrol car computer or at headquarters, Grubbs said. But if a person refuses to give up his phone and police believe it contains evidence of a crime, then officers can seize it. Grubbs said a search warrant isn't needed at the time officers seize the phone, but one is in order to download information from the device. A phone seized as evidence will take longer to return to its owner than if the person handed it over willingly, Grubbs said. If a person is arrested then his or her belongings, including cellphone, can be searched by police. Grubbs couldn't cite specifics but said it's become more and more common that people are capturing crimes on their phones that officers then need to see.".

So I would not recommend recording any of your activities, for if you are stopped all that can be used against you.

Supreme Court slated to address this issue by close of session. Outcome hardly in doubt.

RareToast
03-15-14, 20:00
Lisle a strawberry blonde just off Harry. She told me she usually posts on BP put didn't have the funds or room to do so. Looks so sweet I just gave some money for titti play and kitty play. Hope she calls me when she gets a room, so we can really play.

Jasper1958
03-21-14, 08:36
Does anyone know a WSW blond and young by the name of TLO "Tee Low"? She looks good and did the dance but just passes as I was not really looking and didn't have the centavos. Got her digits but want to be sure. She is short, young and blond. Nice full round ones too. Let me know cats and kittens.

Jj.Met her yesterday. She has a room on SB. Went there for a quick BBBJTCCIM. About average for a SW. I'm done with the SW scene, too nerve racking. LEO has nothing better to do but troll that area.

JohnnyTheWad
03-21-14, 12:30

Jj.Hi Jr, can you pm me those digits. I will see if I can add to her college fund LOL.

JohnnyTheWad
03-21-14, 12:32
Met her yesterday. She has a room on SB. Went there for a quick BBBJTCCIM. About average for a SW. I'm done with the SW scene, too nerve racking. LEO has nothing better to do but troll that area.They cannot do anything about us meeting friends. Only if the friend is working for them. And I think most of us know how to get around that. It is the worlds oldest profession and ALWAYS will be. It is just easier of course, when they stay in the donut shop LOL.

RareToast
03-27-14, 12:47
Lisle a strawberry blonde just off Harry. She told me she usually posts on BP put didn't have the funds or room to do so. Looks so sweet I just gave some money for titti play and kitty play. Hope she calls me when she gets a room, so we can really play.That should be Leslie.

Jasper1958
04-02-14, 11:16
Kinda on the heavy side, Orange hair WSW. Saw LEO slappin cufs on her this morning on NBW at the McDonalds.

Jacks Cock
05-13-14, 18:53
Was wasting a little time between appointments and drove the stroll. First trip nothing. Turned around tried again and saw an athletic blonde walking. Her head was swiveling around and I caught her eye. I had to drive on because light turned. I looked in the rear view mirror and I thought I saw her subtly point for me to turn right. I turned and stopped on the next street over. I was watching and didn't see her. As I was pulling away, I saw her. I went around the block again and ended up seeing her again. This time she was not so subtle and pointed very clearly to an alleyway in the area. Just my luck, I got a call that required me to leave.

She was youngish. Early 20's. Athletic thin body. Medium length blond hair. Looked pretty good.

SoonerGuy
05-13-14, 20:57
Was wasting a little time between appointments and drove the stroll. First trip nothing. Turned around tried again and saw an athletic blonde walking. Her head was swiveling around and I caught her eye. I had to drive on because light turned. I looked in the rear view mirror and I thought I saw her subtly point for me to turn right. I turned and stopped on the next street over. I was watching and didn't see her. As I was pulling away, I saw her. I went around the block again and ended up seeing her again. This time she was not so subtle and pointed very clearly to an alleyway in the area. Just my luck, I got a call that required me to leave.

She was youngish. Early 20's. Athletic thin body. Medium length blond hair. Looked pretty good.Glad to hear you are a live and well.

Jacks Cock
05-13-14, 23:24
Glad to hear you are a live and well.Yea. I have just been busy with work. The hobby always pulls you back!

RareToast
05-19-14, 13:20

She was youngish. Early 20's. Athletic thin body. Medium length blond hair. Looked pretty good.Sounds like Leslie I've got her digits if anyone wants.

RareToast
06-11-14, 10:24
Sorry guys she told me not to give out her number over internet. So you can stop pm me.

Jayhawkerict
06-11-14, 22:46
Sorry guys she told me not to give out her number over internet. So you can stop pm me.You have a pic of her? What's "athletic" build mean? Stocky like a dude or just nicely toned? I'll take her number.

Jacks Cock
06-12-14, 11:20
You have a pic of her? What's "athletic" build mean? Stocky like a dude or just nicely toned? I'll take her number.When I said athletic, I meant long, lean, and fit.

RareToast
06-20-14, 15:52
You have a pic of her? What's "athletic" build mean? Stocky like a dude or just nicely toned? I'll take her number.No picture she's very skinny. I picked her up on Santa Fe but now she's living at Mount Vernon and Woodlawn.

Shocker14
06-22-14, 22:31
Arnt street walkers normally dirty? Or is this just elite knobs trying to scare guys? I work in a job that requires lots of driving I see walkers all the time. I will never pick one up during work for obvious reasons. But no harm in looking saw a lady Friday from the back walking around market. Real short black skirt. Reddish blonde hair I think. Had a hard time looking up!

JohnnyTheWad
06-23-14, 02:01
Arnt street walkers normally dirty? Or is this just elite knobs trying to scare guys? I work in a job that requires lots of driving I see walkers all the time. I will never pick one up during work for obvious reasons. But no harm in looking saw a lady Friday from the back walking around market. Real short black skirt. Reddish blonde hair I think. Had a hard time looking up!IMHO they can be both clean and dirty, just like anybody else.

Randomguy5000
06-25-14, 03:25
If you come across a girl named Skittles, avoid her! She is working out of the Trail on SBW. Room 133 I do believe.

Shocker14
06-25-14, 18:59
Why avoid her?

SoonerGuy
06-25-14, 21:23
Why avoid her?I would guess because its sound advice. Just sayin.

Randomguy5000
06-26-14, 21:23
Why avoid her?Sorry for the short report without going into details. Just wanted to get the word out to avoid Skittles. Do not taste the rainbow. I repeat, do not taste the rainbow. She will try to rob you. Has her pimp nearby hiding. Not a good situation. As Sooner said, just sound advice! Not worth the risk. Wish there was better selection out there.

Jasper1958
06-27-14, 16:19
Anyone had the pleasure? They call her blowpop.

Jasper1958
06-27-14, 18:14
Anyone had the pleasure? They call her blowpop.This is not the Brandi mentioned before. This girl likes what she does and is quite good at it. Not for the meek, loves it fast and rough.

Randomguy5000
06-27-14, 20:49
Anyone had the pleasure? They call her blowpop.Where can we find Blowpop? Hopefully far away from Skittles!

Jasper1958
06-29-14, 02:14
Where can we find Blowpop? Hopefully far away from Skittles!She hangs out just and of 13th.

Ictpssylvr
06-30-14, 22:14
She hangs out just and of 13th.Could you please clarify?

Jasper1958
07-01-14, 10:09
Could you please clarify?Sry. Just and of 13th on BW. Near the uptown motel. Early AM. Black hair, usually wearing a dress.

Jasper1958
07-01-14, 11:26
Sry. Just and of 13th on BW. Near the uptown motel. Early AM. Black hair, usually wearing a dress.Damm site keeps changing NORTH to and. Nortn of 13th.

Shocker14
07-01-14, 11:26
I am pretty sure I have seen her while working, she looked great in a short skirt. But I can't do more than look in a company car.

Ictpssylvr
07-01-14, 22:40
Damm site keeps changing NORTH to and. Nortn of 13th.Ha ok. Got it now. Thank for the info.

Jasper1958
07-02-14, 13:41
I am pretty sure I have seen her while working, she looked great in a short skirt. But I can't do more than look in a company car.Had to go back for 2 nds she told me last night she would only be there a couple more days. Still be in ict but not sure where.

KC Questor
07-02-14, 23:02
The autocorrect feature of the site really overcorrects when it thinks you are using text lingo.

So,

N (for north) becomes "and".
C (like C cup) becomes "see".
D (D cup) becomes "the".
And many more.

The only thing you can do is submit, then go back and edit your post. Autocorrect doesn't look at edited posts. However I think only Senior members can edit, so Novices are screwed.

StanSmith
07-05-14, 10:50
Ran into her last night. Well deserved nickname.

Jasper1958
07-05-14, 18:37
Ran into her last night. Well deserved nickname.LOL not a dull moment with this one.

Juiscy8311
07-06-14, 17:33
A couple of days ago I was out cruising in search of the fabled blowpop. After several trips I was about to give up when I found a very nice piece of milk chocolate by the name of Helen. After the normal banter she showed me how she could suck a golfball through a garden hose for 20 centavos. She was great, but I would still like to find ms. Blowpop, any help on where to find her would be nice.

Hemi1234
07-09-14, 11:20
Crossing my fingers.

Hemi1234
07-09-14, 12:24
Made the stroll today no luck finding blowpop anyone know where to find her if she left bw and 13th area. ?

Hemi1234
07-09-14, 14:01
A couple of days ago I was out cruising in search of the fabled blowpop. After several trips I was about to give up when I found a very nice piece of milk chocolate by the name of Helen. After the normal banter she showed me how she could suck a golfball through a garden hose for 20 centavos. She was great, but I would still like to find ms. Blowpop, any help on where to find her would be nice.Made the stroll today with no luck of finding her hopefully my last stroll I make I will bummer!

Jasper1958
07-11-14, 20:43
A couple of days ago I was out cruising in search of the fabled blowpop. After several trips I was about to give up when I found a very nice piece of milk chocolate by the name of Helen. After the normal banter she showed me how she could suck a golfball through a garden hose for 20 centavos. She was great, but I would still like to find ms. Blowpop, any help on where to find her would be nice.Met Helen today, very nice girl but she hit me for 30. LOL. Relaxing change from the wild and crazy blowpop.

Old Woodie
07-13-14, 16:00
Lots of young ebony treats out and about the last few days in the usual spots in the hood.

Picked up Monique on Friday and she drained every last drop out of my manhood and didn't spill a drop.

Picked up Shawntae this afternoon in the same area I picked up Monique on Friday. Got relieved again.

Both young ladies were very pretty and well built, very petite with nice perky boobs, neither have digits.

RareToast
07-13-14, 19:00
Hey guys I cruse bw all the time and can't find these girls. Where do I start my drive.

Old Woodie
07-14-14, 19:19
Hey guys I cruse bw all the time and can't find these girls. Where do I start my drive.In the area of the chocolate factory, that is if you like chocolate treats.

Ictpssylvr
07-21-14, 11:17
I hit the stroll Saturday several (as many as I could without being to obvious) times from 11: AM to 3 PM & didn't see a one. Also, Sunday a couple of times after.

Noon & nothing then either. Never once saw uncle LEO. You guys have all the luck!

Shocker14
07-21-14, 13:25
I hit the stroll Saturday several (as many as I could without being to obvious) times from 11: AM to 3 PM & didn't see a one. Also, Sunday a couple of times after.

Noon & nothing then either. Never once saw uncle LEO. You guys have all the luck!8th and broadway. Been seeing a girl. A little rough on the face. Body ok. Had a light brown dress with maybe a small floral design. The dress didn't have shoulders. She is light black. Maybe mixed. Boobs look ok in size and not to saggy. Short hair. Big butt. Kinda chunky all around. But nt to big for my taste. I drive alot for work. Seen her picked up twice. I assume she is nt LEO. But not like I am going to follow a fellow brother. I am starting to think she just has the one dress. Either that or she uses it like her calling card. Have no clue the name she goes by. But she is obvious a working girl. If you or anyone else knows of this chic I wouldn't mind knowing her street name and maybe her number if she has one.

Jasper1958
07-21-14, 22:46

Noon & nothing then either. Never once saw uncle LEO. You guys have all the luck!During work days. M / f at certain times they are like fish jumping in the boat.

Ictpssylvr
07-22-14, 16:34
During work days. M / f at certain times they are like fish jumping in the boat.Damn it man! I never have that kind of luck.

Gears
07-23-14, 01:59
Some would be interested to know that Doris has been around again for at least a month.

Jasper1958
07-30-14, 07:53
Some would be interested to know that Doris has been around again for at least a month.Picked her up on SBW yesterday. She is bouncing around from place to place in the area and has no phone.

JrJayHawk
07-30-14, 12:42
Yes Saw her yesterday too. Acting very sweet but very flighty. LOL. Saw a nice number on the northern stroll and another one down south but pretty thin pickins over all. The heat? LEO? Not sure. Keep up the good work gentlemen.

Jj.

RareToast
07-30-14, 21:52
Yes Saw her yesterday too. Acting very sweet but very flighty. LOL. Saw a nice number on the northern stroll and another one down south but pretty thin pickins over all. The heat? LEO? Not sure. Keep up the good work gentlemen.

Jj.Is she the blonde lady that walks S. Broadway?

Juiscy8311
07-31-14, 01:28
Ran into a very nice MILF named Melissa on sbw. She says she normally stays of the beaten path, but is close by. She said she was staying at the bb on sbw. For an andrew Jackson she showed me how she can drink up a protein shake without spilling a drop! I was very satisfied. No phone though.

RareToast
07-31-14, 14:47
Today I noticed cute brunette but someone beat me to it I did another flip around saw her again and then I went up the side street and saw LEO. Be safe.

Old Woodie
08-09-14, 20:36
Picked up a very "HOT" little chocolate treat this evening on North Topeka.

She and some friends are staying at the TM.

Some of you fellows may have seen her too, you could not miss this fine looking ass walking down the street. Fancy tight black leotard type pants that looked like they were painted on her ass, gold top blouse. Hair had blond tips. Anyway if you see her she is well worth the admission fee.

Jasper1958
08-10-14, 04:13
Staying at the emperial on SBW. Blond, Super Hot Body. Like most of them doesn't pay her phone bill so no didgets but she is by far the best out there as far as the SWers go. She could make a killing on BP. 30/60 rates is a steal for this one.

Randomguy5000
08-11-14, 16:26
Thanks for the post Jasper. She has my stamp of approval. Seniors, PM me for her digits. I donated some money so she can turn that phone back on!

Staying at the emperial on SBW. Blond, Super Hot Body. Like most of them doesn't pay her phone bill so no didgets but she is by far the best out there as far as the SWers go. She could make a killing on BP. 30/60 rates is a steal for this one.

Ictpssylvr
08-11-14, 18:03
Alabama does have a nice body for sure. When I told her about it, she said 'I know, that's why I charge so much" LOL.

SoonerGuy
08-11-14, 18:24
Damn it man! I never have that kind of luck.Clear your in box bro.

Old Woodie
08-11-14, 19:08
Staying at the emperial on SBW. Blond, Super Hot Body. Like most of them doesn't pay her phone bill so no didgets but she is by far the best out there as far as the SWers go. She could make a killing on BP. 30/60 rates is a steal for this one.Never had the pleasure of meeting this one, I don't think.

But, when I do meet a lady I don't normally give the exact location of where she is staying. Normally I give the general area and a brief description of her but, that's just me.

Ictpssylvr
08-11-14, 22:00
Clear your in box bro.Done.

Did it.

Jasper1958
08-12-14, 07:03
Never had the pleasure of meeting this one, I don't think.

But, when I do meet a lady I don't normally give the exact location of where she is staying. Normally I give the general area and a brief description of her but, that's just me.Yeah that's good advice. I'm learning.

Hemi1234
08-12-14, 10:41
Staying at the emperial on SBW. Blond, Super Hot Body. Like most of them doesn't pay her phone bill so no didgets but she is by far the best out there as far as the SWers go. She could make a killing on BP. 30/60 rates is a steal for this one.Do you know what time she is usually out strolling would like some info if you could pm me or digits thanks feller.

Old Local Guy
08-13-14, 21:36
http://wichita.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/jasminebanks-wed-sp-24/7087667

A Grant covers it all. Bring your own party hat.

Ictpssylvr
08-13-14, 23:27
http://wichita.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/jasminebanks-wed-sp-24/7087667

A Grant covers it all. Bring your own party hat.Hell of a deal! Oh wait. Is the service any good? Mmm I love me some dark meat!

Ictpssylvr
08-13-14, 23:28
Has anyone tried Alabamas neighbor? She is just 1 or 2 doors down. Sits out front with her. Wears a ball cap. Not real pretty.

Jasper1958
08-14-14, 10:05
Shellys back.

Old Local Guy
08-14-14, 20:26
Hell of a deal! Oh wait. Is the service any good? Mmm I love me some dark meat!She is not a spinner for sure but, damn the lady has some marvelous DSL.

Spanking her big ass and pounding her pussy was a lot of fun too.

She needs $ cash so she will work with you on donation.

StanSmith
08-15-14, 15:08
North and south strolls dead but my uncle LEO was all over the south. Even trying to be sneaky by sitting a couple blocks off.

KsMan
08-15-14, 15:43
North and south strolls dead but my uncle LEO was all over the south. Even trying to be sneaky by sitting a couple blocks off.S. O. Be. Was just getting ready to prowl for a quickie. Drats. Thanks for the tip.

Jasper1958
08-16-14, 17:11
North and south strolls dead but my uncle LEO was all over the south. Even trying to be sneaky by sitting a couple blocks off.Been seeing a lot more of them hanging around latly. Probably a good idea to lay low for awile.

Ictpssylvr
08-18-14, 20:42
LEO x 2 had a black one they were talking to on the east side of and Broadway about 4:30 this afternoon. Keep your eyes open.

Randomguy5000
08-19-14, 11:05
For those interested, Alabama has moved a mile or so north of her old location. She wasn't looking quite as nice the 2nd time I saw her. Must have been a long day.

RareToast
08-24-14, 22:41
I don't think it wise to ask ladies in the neiborhoods it they would like a ride. I asked one to pick my phone up off the floor of my van. Later on I was being questioned by police as to why. Don't get involved in attempted luring.

JrJayHawk
08-27-14, 11:12
I like Shelly. When she's straight that is. LOL.

Shellys back.

Jasper1958
08-28-14, 11:05
I like Shelly. When she's straight that is. LOL.LOL got to catch her early.

Ictpssylvr
09-18-14, 23:03
Is the scroll dead or am I just hitting it at the wrong time? Anyone have any luck lately?

JrJayHawk
09-30-14, 19:01
Just came off the stroll a few hrs ago. Was in town for business and decided to do some window shopping. Drove and to S and saw mostly our friend Uncle LEO. Well it is the end of the month and I would expect them to be out looking to do their thing. Did my business then headded back North from the far south.

I get close to the Imperial and the next place over I see this HOT girl sitting on a Sign stand doing a nice leg pose and acting all inocent and wanting a 10 by ANY Standard. THEN I look to the other side of the street and just barley parked in the driveway of the old Sonic drivein was our Uncle again. Like right there an had his cruiser pointed right at our cute little TGTBT girl. And then just a few years away two more very conspicious cruisers. WOW. Maybe youall should have turned your lights and sirens on just to be sure you all were sceen. All I can say is WOW. OR Better yet just park right behind her. At least that way you would be more out of the way.

I laughed my head off ass I drove on by and out of Doo-Dah! Lets be carefull out there gentlemen. The girls are out but so are her Uncle. .

Jj.

JrJayHawk
11-08-14, 23:15
Decided to do some dedicated Mongering. Grabbed a room on the stroll at one of the better establishments. Ready to go eat some lunch and come back and hit it hard when a sweet damsil in destress was waiting a few doors down. Asked me for a ride to another hotel down the street and I said SURE being the gentleman that I am. Loaded up here stuff and off we went. When we got to the other place she got out and started to knock on the door but the Hotel owner here said that that person had already checked out. She looked sad. I started to sprinkle So I said lets go back to my room and wait out the rain. We did and we got comfy. She said her name was Tifany. She was about 5"5'. Mid length over frosted brown hair and a nice tan. Did the dance and all was right with the world. She told me how appreciated she was for me taking her place to place. I said it was not problem. She then preceded to show he how appreciated she was. She had nice full breasts with sensitive nipps. Great little ass and nice clean snatch. She was great. Standard everything and no rushing at all. Could have done a lot more but I had already popped and needed lunch. I took her to another place the other way down the street and she got out and took her stuff. Great time.

I would recomend her but you better go get her quick. She was hitting the pipe pretty hard and that is never a good sign. I would give her a few months then she may be toast. Too bad too. She is good. YMMV as always.

Ok lets hear what others are doing. .

Jj.

KsMan
11-10-14, 13:26
JJ, does she have contact didgits?

Decided to do some dedicated Mongering. Grabbed a room on the stroll at one of the better establishments. Ready to go eat some lunch and come back and hit it hard when a sweet damsil in destress was waiting a few doors down. Asked me for a ride to another hotel down the street and I said SURE being the gentleman that I am. Loaded up here stuff and off we went. When we got to the other place she got out and started to knock on the door but the Hotel owner here said that that person had already checked out. She looked sad. I started to sprinkle So I said lets go back to my room and wait out the rain. We did and we got comfy. She said her name was Tifany. She was about 5"5'. Mid length over frosted brown hair and a nice tan. Did the dance and all was right with the world. She told me how appreciated she was for me taking her place to place. I said it was not problem. She then preceded to show he how appreciated she was. She had nice full breasts with sensitive nipps. Great little ass and nice clean snatch. She was great. Standard everything and no rushing at all. Could have done a lot more but I had already popped and needed lunch. I took her to another place the other way down the street and she got out and took her stuff. Great time.

I would recomend her but you better go get her quick. She was hitting the pipe pretty hard and that is never a good sign. I would give her a few months then she may be toast. Too bad too. She is good. YMMV as always.

Ok lets hear what others are doing. .

Jj.

Donnylad
11-12-14, 18:08
Passed through town on my way between OKC & KC. It was around 9 am on a thurs morning. I drove through Broadway and saw nothing. However, could they fit any more motels on that road?! The biggest concentration of motels I saw on my entire trip!

DL.

JrJayHawk
11-22-14, 14:52
Sorry. Didn't get her number. Works the Dixie route.

JJ, does she have contact didgits?

JrJayHawk
11-22-14, 14:55
I would have to agree. Was in town last Monday after the deep freeze and there was NOTHING to be seen or had. Not even Uncle LEO was out. Must have been to cold. It's warmer now but its also the end of the month so good luck hunting.

Passed through town on my way between OKC & KC. It was around 9 am on a thurs morning. I drove through Broadway and saw nothing. However, could they fit any more motels on that road?! The biggest concentration of motels I saw on my entire trip!

DL.

HappyAsAClam
12-05-14, 00:51
Any info on an older blond on SB named Samantha?

JrJayHawk
01-06-15, 20:14
Anyone seen TLO around lately? Just wondering. .

Gears
04-13-15, 19:01
I've been occasionally spotting an older blonde on S. B'dway in recent months near Harry St.. Haven't spent quality time with her, but stopped and caught her name last week. She looks better from a distance. Says she has a car. Anybody care to share experience with her? PM's are okay.

RedhdLover
04-14-15, 16:34
Just happened to be headed down Broadway today during lunch. Saw that a pair of ladies were actively pursuing some lunch. One was a 6 out of 10 dark gal with a great looking bod and the other a blonde white gal that looked to have some miles but body wise a 5 out of 10. I would have taken one or the other to lunch at Saigon but was a little limited on time. Broadway making a little springtime come back?

Jasper1958
04-15-15, 09:38
I've been occasionally spotting an older blonde on S. B'dway in recent months near Harry St.. Haven't spent quality time with her, but stopped and caught her name last week. She looks better from a distance. Says she has a car. Anybody care to share experience with her? PM's are okay.She is very good at her profession. 30/60, looks are around a 5 but in a pinch the little head doesn't care.

Jacks Cock
04-15-15, 11:43
Just happened to be headed down Broadway today during lunch. Saw that a pair of ladies were actively pursuing some lunch. One was a 6 out of 10 dark gal with a great looking bod and the other a blonde white gal that looked to have some miles but body wise a 5 out of 10. I would have taken one or the other to lunch at Saigon but was a little limited on time. Broadway making a little springtime come back?Probably just the weather. And if the activity picks up Uncle LEO will take notice, too.

Randomguy5000
04-15-15, 15:26
Seems like things are picking up around town. Saw a short haired brunette close to the Burger King. Said she wanted a whopper. Name was something like Teressa, but she goes by Daygo.

Gears
04-16-15, 04:35
I picked up Teressa Tuesday night on and. Be'dway. She needed money to get her room for the night. She's an attractive gal with short brown hair and very little up top, but very nice legs that were poking out of short shorts. She appreciated the pizza and honeybuns I shared with her and I gave her some toward her rent in exchange for our time, conversation and a little "feeling-up". I think she'd probably been out most of the day, but seemed clean. She seemed to be reasonably intelligent and in her right mind.

Ictpssylvr
04-16-15, 19:28
I hit the stroll early this afternoon. The only thing I saw was 3 cops. Watch your selves.

Gears
05-05-15, 00:26
I was sitting in my car at the Quicktrip at Kellogg & Broadway about 8:30 Saturday evening when two large, white City of Wichita vans went past me and parked behind the building. After a while, a guy wearing a dark blue (I think) uniform got out of one and walked over to the other one and visited with the driver while checking what looked like a large smart-phone. They seemed to be killing time. There was two lines of printing on the back of his uniform, but I couldn't read it from my distance. I was wondering whether they could have been the transportation for a sweep or sting operation. Do the police use some city vehicles for these things?

Bty Lvr
05-05-15, 09:23
I was sitting in my car at the Quicktrip at Kellogg & Broadway about 8:30 Saturday evening when two large, white City of Wichita vans went past me and parked behind the building. After a while, a guy wearing a dark blue (I think) uniform got out of one and walked over to the other one and visited with the driver while checking what looked like a large smart-phone. They seemed to be killing time. There was two lines of printing on the back of his uniform, but I couldn't read it from my distance. I was wondering whether they could have been the transportation for a sweep or sting operation. Do the police use some city vehicles for these things?I've had a white SUV outside a hotel on the west side come out to my car and looks like they took my plate numbers, the two guys in the suv were wearing dark blue like you said. They never came to the door or anything but they were out there for a while so I didn't leave the room then when I finally did, they were behind the next building hiding their car. They never followed me or anything but it was weird. I don't remember the last time they did a sting here but I lived in Okc recently and they do a stings all the time. Just google the name of your city and "sting".

JohnnyTheWad
05-10-15, 19:31
I've had a white SUV outside a hotel on the west side come out to my car and looks like they took my plate numbers, the two guys in the suv were wearing dark blue like you said. They never came to the door or anything but they were out there for a while so I didn't leave the room then when I finally did, they were behind the next building hiding their car. They never followed me or anything but it was weird. I don't remember the last time they did a sting here but I lived in Okc recently and they do a stings all the time. Just google the name of your city and "sting".That is why I always park a block away and walk in.

StanSmith
05-21-15, 10:58
Worst time ever!

Jasper1958
07-16-15, 12:56
Happy to report Blowpop (Brandi) is back and still in tip top condition. Srolling the south side now.

ClarkChaz1988
07-18-15, 09:02
Happy to report Blowpop (Brandi) is back and still in tip top condition. Srolling the south side now.Around what area and time?

Charge It
07-31-15, 17:47
Newbie to the forum hear. I could still see that the stroll had a lot of action still on a midweek night towards the end of the day. It's seems to be cooler when your not on the main strip. While heading north I found a SW (that happened to have a great rack) that was prolly 25-35, went by Tiffany, that I thought could use a ride. Not the usual crack head type (skin and bones) but lived close looking to better her situation. Yada yada. Senior Members PM me for details.

Lengthy Lurker
08-20-15, 18:42
Part III. See Massage Reviews for Part I, Strip Clubs for Part II.

Monday, August 17,2015.

I was going to see Necole for a massage but somehow missed her. Started heading west on 13th to kill some time. Soon enough I was at the train tracks and there was a long train blocking the path so I went down Mosley to the nearest underpass at Murdock. This led me to the track on Broadway, where soon enough, having given up on seeing Necole, I decided I'd look for a walker. Didn't take long, ran into one just north of Saigon.

She was short and thick, blonde hair, nice little tits, tight short-shorts accentuating her plump rear. A little stomach from having kids, but still looked good and looked clean.

Asked if I wanted to kick it. I said sure, do you have somewhere we could go? She said I'd need to get a room, I said cool let's do that but I need to eat something first, do you want to get some food? So I bought her dinner, then we picked up a case of beer and got a room.

She turned out to be a little on the crazy side -- okay, a lot on the crazy side. But the pussy was great. Multiple pops, stayed the whole night, didn't charge, but it did cost as I paid the room, 3 cases of beer, dinner, and maybe $100 for drugs which she did most of.

Probably won't repeat, it was an experience to be sure, which is great, but I guess you get what you pay for, and you take your chances when you contract with a walker. Still better than a grab-and-dash or a sting, though!

LongTimeMong
09-02-15, 18:41
Four arrested in prostitution sting north of downtown Wichita http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article33510150.html.

JohnnyTheWad
09-02-15, 22:59
Four arrested in prostitution sting north of downtown Wichita http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article33510150.html.Fucking donut munchers need to fight real crime.

PacoGrande
10-02-15, 15:11
Mostly on Broadway. Really almost no one out. A couple of maybes. But nothing worth taking a risk.

Around noon on either side of Kellogg i saw a tall young chubby frizzy blonde with distinctive red glasses. I stopped and we talked through my passenger window. Cute face. I stuttered. Asked her for her number. She asked if I wanted to hang out. I said no. Not my best moment.

I've also been checking out a neighborhood south and west of Hillside and 21st north. Nothing to report.

If you guys have suggestions pm me.

This is the most active board in Kansas. It's good to see a community sharing. Good job. Thanks.

Paco.

Juiscy8311
10-04-15, 02:38
Ran into a nice looking gal on south bway said her name was Alabama. She is late 30's thin body but enhanced upper deck that was to play with. The rear was nice and firm. Not too shabby for a SW. We went to her room and Andrew Jackson showed me her oral skills. Told me that when her door was open I could stop in. For Ben Franklin she said she'd let me tour Greece, but not sure if I'm that risky.

Ictpssylvr
10-05-15, 16:03
Ran into a nice looking gal on south bway said her name was Alabama. She is late 30's thin body but enhanced upper deck that was to play with. The rear was nice and firm. Not too shabby for a SW. We went to her room and Andrew Jackson showed me her oral skills. Told me that when her door was open I could stop in. For Ben Franklin she said she'd let me tour Greece, but not sure if I'm that risky.Glad she is back. She is always fun and has a great set of tits. Her rates are sure higher then last time though. Perhaps one should negotiate? Used to be 20 for oral & 50 FS.

Jasper1958
10-07-15, 13:55
Sorry for the short report without going into details. Just wanted to get the word out to avoid Skittles. Do not taste the rainbow. I repeat, do not taste the rainbow. She will try to rob you. Has her pimp nearby hiding. Not a good situation. As Sooner said, just sound advice! Not worth the risk. Wish there was better selection out there.Skittles is still very visible and hanging around the area of the QT at Broadway and Kellogg. She is about 5' 5" tall and thin with brunett. She hangs around with a stalky black man around 5' 8". They usually are walking a small dog. What she does is get you to go to her room in the area, get your money, excuse herself to the restroom and run out the door. Not sure how she is still alive but don't fall for it.

DoubleTap
10-07-15, 15:24
Don't waist your time with "Mary" either. Good looking slim black girl. 5' 6" 110 or so. Dressed nice. Nice ass, shoulder length curly hair. Wearing sexy high heels. A not so good CBJ ($25) stopped towards the end to mess with her phone when I was about to finish. Asked for full service several times but said it would cost a lot because she has 4 kids to take care of and I couldn't afford it. She never would tell me how much it would cost. LOL.

JrJayHawk
10-13-15, 15:58
Has anyone seen TLO lately? Just wondering.

Jj.

Ictpssylvr
10-21-15, 16:49
Has anyone seen TLO lately? Just wondering.

Jj.TLO? Not sure I know her. What does she look like?

The and stroll has way more people walking around. The S seams pretty quiet except for LEO.

Anyone seen Alabama in the last weak or 2?

Juiscy8311
10-21-15, 19:53
TLO? Not sure I know her. What does she look like?

The and stroll has way more people walking around. The S seams pretty quiet except for LEO.

Anyone seen Alabama in the last weak or 2?I saw Alabama yesterday on the stroll on sbwy. I was making a loop to talk to her, but when I came back around captain donut had her stopped and was talking to her.

Ictpssylvr
10-22-15, 09:22
I saw Alabama yesterday on the stroll on sbwy. I was making a loop to talk to her, but when I came back around captain donut had her stopped and was talking to her.Thanks for the inf. Good to know she is still around. Be safe!

Randomguy5000
11-05-15, 16:39
Here is one to avoid. Nikki is one of several names she uses. Usually has a mangy dog with her she calls SugarButt. This week she is hanging around S. Bway and Indianapolis. Just South of the new QT. Avoid at all costs.

JohnnyTheWad
11-05-15, 18:16
Here is one to avoid. Nikki is one of several names she uses. Usually has a mangy dog with her she calls SugarButt. This week she is hanging around S. Bway and Indianapolis. Just South of the new QT. Avoid at all costs.I think I can see why LOL.

Ravnos7
11-05-15, 22:01
Here is one to avoid. Nikki is one of several names she uses. Usually has a mangy dog with her she calls SugarButt. This week she is hanging around S. Bway and Indianapolis. Just South of the new QT. Avoid at all costs.Mind if I ask why? I guess I'm not as observant as JTW. That or I'm just blinded by a major dry spell LOL.

Gears
11-05-15, 23:21
Here is one to avoid. Nikki is one of several names she uses. Usually has a mangy dog with her she calls SugarButt. This week she is hanging around S. Bway and Indianapolis. Just South of the new QT. Avoid at all costs.Could that be Skittles?