PDA

View Full Version : Jay Black Crew

Real Ron Iron
11-13-09, 23:38
Best source of young ghetto hoes hands down!

http://getready.ning.com/

The entire collection is there posted up.
Rates are set but the pimp Jay Black never clockwatches me.
Especially since he usually leaves the girl then travels to another date with the other girls in the car. Will tell you straight up if BBBJ and other things are available with the girls.

Real Ron Iron
12-07-09, 00:18
Pix Pix Pix

Real Ron Iron
12-07-09, 00:28
Pix Pix Pix

Real Ron Iron
12-07-09, 00:37
Pix Pix Pix

Real Ron Iron
12-07-09, 00:44
Pix Pix Pix

Real Ron Iron
12-07-09, 00:46
The picture that explains it all...

Secretshoppa
12-07-09, 02:03
The picture that explains it all...Man this cat a supa pimp. How many total ho'z does he have in the flock?

Real Ron Iron
12-07-09, 17:51
Man this cat a supa pimp. How many total ho'z does he have in the flock?

100+ Black White and Latina Girls all under 21yo and counting.

Lil Ze
12-08-09, 18:13
I'm impressed! This kind of spot is what I live for. Nice YOUNG black, white, and latinas, ready for whatever.

Looks like I might have to slow down abit with my chinatown chica spots, and spend my dough at this spot.

Reminds me of the kinda girls "SUNSHINE FOREVER" (advertised for YEARS in the village voice, and had incalls in manhattan and the bx. Nothing like going to a spot and having a nice choice of sweet young things to choose from.

As of yet, I get no answer when I call, and the web page will not load.

But if the pics are any indication of what this dude has to offer, these girls will be seeing alot of me (hehehehehehehehe).

Great work real iron ron!

The girls are so dam fine!

I can't wait!

Peace

TheHeights718
12-09-09, 14:28
Damn, he could throw an underground party of his own and make a killing! Ron, work your magic. A hugh fuckfest. LOL

Real Ron Iron
12-10-09, 00:33
Damn, he could throw an underground party of his own and make a killing! Ron, work your magic. A hugh fuckfest. LOL

I tried that already he is afraid for multiple dudes to get at his girls. I have scooped several girls off him for my personal pleasure. I dont have to resources to pick them all off so I want you guys here to help me out and do quickies for $80 them just get their numbers off them.