PDA

View Full Version : SW Stroll Maps

Supereloquent
11-05-09, 10:26
SW Stroll Maps: Rochester through Zanesville, OH

Rochester, NY; Rockford, IL; San Diego, CA; St. Louis, MO; Tallahassee, FL; Wilmington, DE; Zanesville, OH

Supereloquent
11-05-09, 10:40
SW Stroll Maps: Kansas City through Richmond

Kansas City, MO; Lexington, KY; Long Beach, CA; Orlando, FL; Quad Cities; Raleigh, NC; Richmond, VA

Comments for Richmond maps: Chamberlyn is north of the James River. Get on it near Broad and head north from there.

Jeff Davis Highway is actually US 1 that runs parallel to I-95. It can be accessed via Bells Rd (South of the James)

Supereloquent
11-05-09, 10:44
SW Stroll Maps: DC through Indianapolis

Washington, DC; Escondido, CA; Gainesville, FL; Honolulu, HI; Indianapolis, IN

Supereloquent
11-05-09, 10:50
SW Stroll Maps: Athens to Cincinnati

Athens, AL; Baltimore, MD; Bloomington, IL; Brooklyn, IL; Chicago; Cincinnati, OH

Supereloquent
11-05-09, 10:54
This thread is for SW stroll maps ONLY. If you have additional maps to post or corrections to existing maps to add, please do so.

Reports or comments should either be PMed to me or posted under my thread: "Supereloquent's Reports" on the Philadelphia Forum.

Fbtom
11-05-09, 11:58
Fantastic thread idea!!!

Here is my contribution, please let me know if this is correct or not. These are very easy to create.

This is about 5 miles for one full loop.

Evilangel1
11-05-09, 12:33
Just a Small Loop.

The loop used to be larger, however it's been a long time since I have seen any action on the rest of the loop.

Indian Chief
11-05-09, 12:51
SE, I bet, it will be greatly appreciated by many mongers.

IC

Chadwick
11-05-09, 20:53
This thread is for SW stroll maps ONLY. If you have additional maps to post or corrections to existing maps to add, please do so.

Reports or comments should either be PMed to me or posted under my thread: "Supereloquent's Reports" on the Philadelphia Forum.Don't need the maps but great idea, I'm sure it will be greatly appreciated by newbies!

Mister Quick
11-06-09, 09:41

Reports or comments should either be PMed to me or posted under my thread: "Supereloquent's Reports" on the Philadelphia Forum.A few of these maps look likes ones I created and posted under the cities the maps are for.

Also noticed that the order you put the maps up is not the order you listed the names so unless you are familiar with the city you have no clue which city is which.

Fbtom
11-06-09, 09:53
Dixie Hwy South from SW 10th st in Deerfield Beach TO MLK in Pompano Beach. WEST on MLK to Powerline. South on Powerline to Atliantic, WEST on Atlantic to 31st. North on 31st to MLK and back East to Dixie.

Supereloquent
11-06-09, 22:41
A few of these maps look likes ones I created and posted under the cities the maps are for.

Also noticed that the order you put the maps up is not the order you listed the names so unless you are familiar with the city you have no clue which city is which.

Thanks for creating some of the original maps. There were so many and I didn't save the original maps with attributions to the authors, but this is something I should do in the future in the title of the map.

As to your comment, there are a maximum of 10 maps per post and each post is an alphabetic segment. I added the maps to each post alphabetically; however, when you add pics/maps to any post, they don't seem to show up in the post in the order that you added them ( I just examined them all closely and, in fact, they show up in the REVERSE order in which you enter them; this means I need to either start alphabetically at the bottom of the pic/map additions or begin with the last one alphabetically and add them backwards). But, if you pause your cursor over any map it will reveal the title, and I have listed the city in the title of each map. So it shouldn't take more than a few seconds, after you have located the alphabetic segment that interests you, to find the map for which you are looking.

Fbtom
11-09-09, 10:03
P_o_m_p_a_n_o_Beach,FL maps, corrected

Fbtom
11-09-09, 10:38
Philly, Torresdale Ave. stroll

Rush hours and night activity.

The stroll starting at Erie and Kensington is a straight line north to Tyson (never seen any SWs north of Tyson). With "stops" (hot spots) at Howell, Comly, Benner, Magee and Disston (7-eleven). These intersections are good places to find SWs.

Fbtom
11-09-09, 11:22
The Old York Road "OYR" stroll is in North Philly. The OYR stroll runs from Erie Ave to and including Huntington Park. Just like other stroll, girls may be found on the adjoining side streets.

Fbtom
11-09-09, 13:23
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=894537&postcount=679

Fbtom
11-09-09, 22:41
I was told that the best place to look is from S. 5th St. to N 11th St. on Penn St., Cherry St., Franklin St., and possibly on Chestnut St. Franklin as we know is the hottest one to look over.

There is a strip club on the 600 block of Penn St called the 2nd story Lounge.

Fbtom
11-10-09, 00:24
Marlton Pike (Thanks sprat for the info!)

Start at the Baird Ave exit off Rt 30 heading towards Marlton Pike,
you will find sw's on Baird and side streets, then turn left onto Marlton Pike,
look up all the side streets cause there are sw's on them too.
Proceed to the 7-11 where federal intersects,
Turn right and go up Federal looking up the side streets and turn right onto Baird ave towards Marlton pike.
Turn left on to Marlton Pike and do the other end of Marlton Pike to Rt 130.
again always looking up and driving through the side streets.
then repeat a few times going back to federal

Basically its all of the area west of Rt 30 to federal to Rt 130

Fbtom
11-10-09, 01:08
Please send any corrections or additions to me ASAP!!!

The hot spots are at Broadway and Morgan St. Also on the side streets, corners along the stroll, and the triangle at Walnut St. and Broadway.

On the north loop, make a left on Benson Ave., then South on 5th for one block and then left on Washington to get back to Broadway. There are a couple of good blocks where SW hang out. Quite a few at times can be found at the chinese store at the corner of Washington and Broadway. There is also less activity on that loop lately, seems to be LE in that area (north of Royden) so be careful.

Fbtom
11-12-09, 00:33
Added another area to stroll, Thanks Ignacus for this info

The highest activity area in E. camden. Westfield Ave from Federal @ 26th St, (Elegante) hang left and follow Westfield to 37th St. Highest activity from the Fire Station to the school at Dudley.

I can't remember seeing any SWs on Marlton between Baird to Route 130.

Rimmer4u
11-16-09, 08:59
Instincts tell me that posting of these type of maps is not a good idea. For one, you're sharing information with all sorts of people--many of whom aren't necessarily allies of the hobby. The others who get this information are complete newbies, or simply guys who are nothing more than curious as to what is out there. They will be out there parading the routes, doing everything imagineable to draw attention to these places, pissing off locals, providers, and just about everyone, really.

I ask with all due respect, do you think posting this information is really proving a beneficial service? I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that nobody else decides to submit maps to this link, because it seems to me that the consequences haven't been entirely thought through.

Just my two cents. How do others feel?

Genre
11-16-09, 13:37
Instincts tell me that posting of these type of maps is not a good idea. For one, you're sharing information with all sorts of people--many of whom aren't necessarily allies of the hobby. The others who get this information are complete newbies, or simply guys who are nothing more than curious as to what is out there. They will be out there parading the routes, doing everything imagineable to draw attention to these places, pissing off locals, providers, and just about everyone, really.

I ask with all due respect, do you think posting this information is really proving a beneficial service? I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that nobody else decides to submit maps to this link, because it seems to me that the consequences haven't been entirely thought through.

Personally, I think this is the best idea since sliced bread, (or at least since this site was created).

To paraphrase Jackson (and Atta before him), This site is all about helping connect those seeking with those offering. These maps do that wonderfully. A local, not already interested in such things is not going to stumble onto this site or these maps. Concerned locals will already know this information, as will the local authorities. Again, nothing new.

For those of us who travel frequently, these maps are far more effective in helping us in our quests than reading through numerous reports (which I do anyway because I like the stories) and trying to create our own maps without the local knowedge of which streets are which. The maps are also probably more useful than the reports, as the turnover in talent is so high, but the locations seem to endure.

David51
11-16-09, 22:24
I agree with Genre...for those of us that travel a lot, and don't know all the local lingo and street abbreviations, the maps can be a help. I can't begin to estimate how much time I have wasted going back pages and pages of posts to attempt to figure out what the stroll is in a given city...even with MapPoint or Google maps it it sometimes hard to cross-reference streets.

I may not partake in every city, since I am still super-cautious for LE (and some rental cars are more conspicuous than others, which for me limits the number of passes I can make), but I at least like to see what's out there.
-D51

Johnboy
11-16-09, 22:36

You could argue this point all night, but IMHO there is no harm in posting these maps. There are always going to be the jackass standouts on these routes who do dumb things to draw attention with or without this knowledge. Anyone who reads this forum with a street map in hand can piece together these routes from posts. As far as unfriendlys, if you mean LE, they already know more than you do about the streets this takes place on. The only thing I would say not to do is give points of interest on these maps such as hot spots or other specific details.
JB

Supereloquent
11-18-09, 11:33
.. As far as unfriendlys, if you mean LE, they already know more than you do about the streets this takes place on. The only thing I would say not to do is give points of interest on these maps such as hot spots or other specific details.

I appreciate your and others' support on the map thread being a good idea and I agree that LE knows a lot more about this than you do or regarding what might get reported here. As far as other points of information such as "hot spots" or any other specific information is concerned, the same conclusion you came to about maps applies to specific information as well. While you might want to remain discreet about the specifics of your or others' activities, thinking it will protect you, the Admin has stated many times in this forum that there is NO information that has been or will be reported here that isn't already well known to the LE in any particular town. It would be very naive to think or claim that LE doesn't already know what is going on in their own back yard. The best course of action is to be careful and cautious and try to be thinking with the big head.

Fbtom
11-21-09, 22:13
Just lurking around and found this good link...

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=525079&postcount=3769

Fbtom
12-07-09, 00:38
Atlantic City, NJ Stroll

Fbtom
01-10-10, 02:38
Found this in our pic gallery..

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=46905

Malodr
10-07-10, 12:30
Fantastic thread idea!

Here is my contribution, please let me know if this is correct or not. These are very easy to create.

This is about 5 miles for one full loop. This is what I needed.

Thanks

Fbtom
10-08-10, 04:16
You're welcome. As mentioned, very easy to create. So if anyone would like me to make any, just pm me.

Fbtom
02-06-11, 03:19
Here is a link to some info there.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9759-St.-Louis-FAQ&p=1124761

Davidonecall
02-09-11, 15:46
SW Stroll Maps: Athens to Cincinnati.

Athens, AL; Baltimore, MD; Bloomington, IL; Brooklyn, IL; Chicago; Cincinnati, OHThis is a very nice map. Thanks because I only stay in one area because of my confort zone. My area is going to get bigger now with the map. Thanks

Lessaemily
03-09-11, 13:56
I don't know report of this site.

Moriarty1875
04-06-11, 22:52
Someone more senior to me ought to take a crack at a Detroit series. Probably a half-dozen separate stroll maps are called for here. You can ride around for hours just getting to (and through) each track just once in a night. Another reason why we are the Motor City, I suppose.

I will look into the process. If it's simple to do, I guess I can mark out the areas I know.

Fbtom
09-18-11, 16:54
Two possible strolls in Tuscon, AZ

Hummer Bird
09-18-11, 18:12
Two possible strolls in Tuscon, AZVERY nice! Thanks a bunch!

Fbtom
09-19-11, 06:21
VERY nice! Thanks a bunch!Got to give props to Exxodus for the info.

Member #3996
09-26-11, 03:58
Got to give props to Exxodus for the info.and i give the props right back to u kind sir.

iamioman
01-09-14, 19:45
Personally, I think this is the best idea since sliced bread, (or at least since this site was created).

.... Concerned locals will already know this information, as will the local authorities. Again, nothing new....Agree that LE already know where things are occurring, but maps like these literally give LE a map of what route people might take. It's one thing to say street X or street A is an interesting street to drive down, but posting maps like this is imo just asking for trouble.

Personally, I would avoid following one of these route maps at all costs, but that's just me. Hopefully anyone thinking using one of these maps is at least smart enough NOT to have a copy of the map sitting on the front seat next to them when they are stopped by police, and smart enough not to program the route into their smart phone / GPS.

Cephlapod Love
01-25-15, 16:27
Agree that LE already know where things are occurring, but maps like these literally give LE a map of what route people might take. It's one thing to say street X or street A is an interesting street to drive down, but posting maps like this is imo just asking for trouble.

Personally, I would avoid following one of these route maps at all costs, but that's just me. Hopefully anyone thinking using one of these maps is at least smart enough NOT to have a copy of the map sitting on the front seat next to them when they are stopped by police, and smart enough not to program the route into their smart phone / GPS.Eh, IMHO that is overly paranoid. But hey, I'm just sayin' LE knows these areas better than any maps posted here. You could be driving through any of these areas on legitimate bidness totally unaware you were in a SW "hot zone" and have the same trouble with LE. As far as what one mentioned about a map in the car or in one's smart phone, me thinks one needs to understand LE can not search your car with out a warrant or your consent. But hey, if one wants to give up their constitutional rights, either voluntarily, or through ignorance (lack of knowledge) then be my guest! <grin .

I am going to go out on a limb ad guess one has NOT watched the video in the following link?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

I suggest watching at least 3 times, or as many more until the whole thing (first 15 minutes) is firmly embedded in one's brain. When one is stopped by LE, it is no time to "try" to remember the advice therein. One has to have it internalized and down cold.

I dunno, to me this Mongering 101. But hey, if one wants to run out on the streets without a proper education, the streets will end up providing an education.

Good luck!

Cephlapod Love
02-06-17, 16:27
The various strolls in and around Wilmington. There is no "best" stroll and quality / quantity is fluid.

Luex7
02-07-17, 03:56
So I had a grand plan to put together a map for not just one area, but US. Over time, however I could never even get help from my own area. For most part I figured it out / pieced together from other reports and started putting things together. *shrug*, maybe one day Ill come back to it. Had some big plans for it, and constant changing. Lot of work though anyway, specially since no one would just tell me routes.

Hulk
02-07-17, 11:46
So I had a grand plan to put together a map for not just one area, but US. Over time, however I could never even get help from my own area. For most part I figured it out / pieced together from other reports and started putting things together. *shrug*, maybe one day Ill come back to it. Had some big plans for it, and constant changing. Lot of work though anyway, specially since no one would just tell me routes.Thanks for putting this together! Orlando looks good based on my limited knowledge.

TotalAssman68
08-02-19, 14:20
These are a little rough but they should work. Good luck in SLC.

TotalAssman68
02-04-20, 23:21
Re-did the maps. Happy Hunting.

These are a little rough but they should work. Good luck in SLC.

Manolio
05-05-20, 18:46
The best curvi in Colombia, happy hunting.

https://vecinitas.co/blog/las-mujeres-de-colombia

Casp1664
05-24-20, 19:18
Here is a hear map of SW arrests made in Baltimore. Pretty accurate too.

https://dubofflawgroup.com/blog/prostitution/

AlexandrQw
09-10-20, 08:31
Thanks for the info.

ChrisLooker
12-28-20, 19:28
Atlantic City, NJ StrollAtlantic and Tennessee ave is the center of that stroll for all you 'convention' guys. LOL.

Igotmonies
12-19-23, 17:15
Just found this thread form a post in the Philly SW section.

But I travel a good bit for work and can add some maps.

Here are my maps from my recent trip to Houston TX.