PDA

View Full Version : Ulster County

ChevyDriver112
10-26-09, 23:15
Just read on eyeoncraig.com that Kingston South Cuties will be doing a special costume night for Halloween.

=============================================

Hi ChevyDriver112,

With all due respect, why did you think this "topic" justified starting a new thread?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Jackson

Moe_Greene
07-01-10, 21:34
This was no beauty spa, just a Chinese R&T. They had a storefront in Kingston where 32 meets Broadway. No shower. Hell, they did not seem to understand the word. I was there only once five weeks ago and within five minutes of entering, a finger entered my ass. Quick hj with prostate massage, followed by typical Tuina then 45 minutes later another hj. .7 plus .4.

I was never covered and they did not seem very cautious at all, but a little desperate. Now they are closed after just a few months in business. It was a terrible location and I am sure that they were just the remnants of the Red Rose in Latham, since they have their web page. I wonder where they moved to now.

Fmeplees
07-08-10, 03:04
Any providers in the Phoenicia-Big Indian-Fleischmann-Margretville area?

KidTorrid
05-17-11, 12:11
I have been to this place on Ulster ave in Kingston many times. Women are older, some attractive, some not. Some have great massage skills. You will get a very happy ending. No extra's and believe me I have tried. All in all if you are in Kingston and want a tug, and a decent massage its ok. Just don't expect a smokin hottie. That just isn't happening at this place.

KidTorrid
08-06-12, 19:04
New spa on Broadway in Ktown. So far I have seen Tina, Coco and some other one. Coco is gone. Too bad, full service. Tina. She's REAL close. Full finger insertions, will lay on the table with you. Suck tits. Etc etc. No penetration. But I have read some mongers are getting real close.

KidTorrid
11-12-12, 19:35
This place opened up a month or so ago. Not bad, little bit awkward moving from rooms to TS. FS available when Tina came here from Kingston. And now Lisa but as always YMMV.

BobXtra
11-16-13, 20:05
Any strip clubs or SW activity?