PDA

View Full Version : Street Rules

Anonymous
10-19-09, 01:28
Street Rules

*SA: Street Rules*"

LAST EDITED ON 23-Jul-09 AT 03:43 AM (PST)

These are now anchored, due to popular demand ... otherwise known as "Rules for the Newbies" , originally posted courtesy of Piker:
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

1. NEVER talk thru the window! Period.

2. NEVER pick up a gal on the main drag (motion them or signal them to go down a side street). If they are too dense, or lazy to walk down the side street ... just move on.

3. Let THEM open the passenger door and hop in (you will miss a lot of action this way, but you are guaranteed not to get busted: I hope) The best pickups are when they hop in and immediately grab your crotch (which rarely happens). Asking "Do you need a ride" is better than.."I need to get laid" or " Looking to date"...etc..IF a girl says meet me "over there, around the corner" etc ...just drive away in the opposite direction - say "Sorry there must be a mistake; I thought you were hitching for a ride"

4. Once in your car:

A. Generally from what I understand if they are inside your car it’s a good chance they are not affiliated w / LE.
B. Do a “cop check”. Grab a tit or have her grab your crotch..or anything resembling that. Experienced girls will automatically do this. I still shy away from that unless I have driven a block or two.
C. Don’t tell them what you want nor how much you want to spend (many will ask “how much you got?”.. that’s irrelevant), I usually ask "what’s on the menu"? if they are reluctant to say, I make that I'll drop them back off, and usually they will say what they offer and what they want to charge. I usually negotiate down and then if its been a good session I tip them. It doesn’t pay to be cheap with a few bucks.

5. NEVER pick up a girl on impulse, drive around , check her out, see what is going on. If you miss her (ie: another dude picks her up, then you know shes good to go) - later you may get another chance.

6. RECON the area; I usually cruise a few loops around adjacent blocks to get a feel for the area (I have often spotted LE lurking around the next corner and even actually scoping out the same girl!)

7. Don’t count on them having condoms. Bring some with you.

8. Don’t count on them being freshly showered: I usually bring cleaning supplies with me. Please don’t think your the first guy they have dated that day ... because, frankly, you're probably not.

9. If you go for 1/2 and 1/2 get them totally naked, if you can. If they ask for money first, give it to them after they are stripped. DO NOT pay money up front if possible. If not possible, pay half now half later when done. Remember if it was a good date and you want to see them again ... tip generously. If you pay all money up front be prepared to get burned in some way.

10. Hide your wallet and stuff, have the money separate from the wallet.

11. Have a spare key made! Use a dummy key ring in case they rip it off.

12. Insist they turn off their phone. I tell them if the phone rings and interrupts us and I get soft, we start over again. It doesn’t always work, but they put the damn thing on vibrate and ignore it.

13. I've started to walk their stroll, this gets me closer to them so I can see what they look like. Usually I can strike up a conversation, they do the cop thing at that point, sometimes I walk away, sometimes I negotiate them to go down a side street, often you get a number

14. Its best to pass up a dynamite chick than to break any rules and take the chance. Remember “IF ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT PROBABLY IS”.

15. Run away from the ones that yell "you want a date? you got 80 bucks!?"

16. Recon Recon Recon

17. Have patience, patience, patience

18. Average 1/2 & 1/2 = 60 bucks.
Carry 20's. 10's and 5's. If you get a cheaper deal, how you going to break a 20? or tip a smaller amount?

19. Don’t go to their place (for a car date). Always have a spot picked out of your own. It took me two weeks to find a spot. If they don’t want to go to your spot, drop them back off. Note: If you have dated them before and have a “relationship” then their spot is OK. The point is you don’t want to get mugged by a new girls pimp.

20. Bring a camera?

21. Wet wipes; for cleaning up before or after

22. If you go to a clinic to get a checkup; DESTROY all paperwork before you leave the clinic. If you must keep some document, leave it in a secure place at work.

23. If you get a good deal (like a 1/2 1/2 for .4), and you think you want to repeat later, give them a tip. They will remember you and give better service next time. I even tipped one 20 bucks one month later (because I didn’t have any more $ on me,) she was like, "you got my #, call me soon, I'll do you even better". Yeah baby............

24. Bring along a banana, you may get hungry later....or....

25. Take a piss right afterwards.......so drink some water before the stroll

26. If you keep your napkins in the glove box (this is the first place these girls look for cleaning up jizz), make sure your registration and checkbook and any other ID material or valuables is not in there.

27. When done with your date and BEFORE you go home. Pull over at a Walgreens, clean out your car, look for tissues, crack, empty condom packets, parts (no matter how small) of condom packets, combs, earrings, etc….. look under the seat, in the door, under the mats. Buy a fresh air freshener and stick it in the car. Even look for any condoms that may not have been thrown out like you thought but were tangled up in a towel that inadvertently got washed in the washing machine before the wife finds it!!

28. If you had a good date; share her # with everyone you can vouch for. Get a pic too.

29. Don’t RUSH into anything! They will be out there later. There is always another girl.

30. Be aware of your surroundings. Look for LE , look for LE in unmarked cars, look for guys nearby, other girls? Is there too much action going on? Is the girl glued to one spot and won't move (decoy) or does she walk the streets from spot to spot? Does she talk thru the window?

31. Watch how other guys pick up, or try to pick up, and avoid their mistakes. But also it gives you a clue about the girls they are trying to pick up.

32. DO NOT drop them off where you picked them up or on the main drag. I always drop off at least a block or two away.

33. If you want to extend the time of the date. Be prepared to give them DATY. this always adds a good half hour to the date. Most like it, some don't. YOU must like it though.

34. DO NOT date anyone that goes by the name of Delicious. Trust me ...she is far from it. Nickname: BOOTFACE. do a search!

35. Be respectful to these girls, even if you get ROB'ed.

SoCalMonger
05-23-12, 02:02
My street rule is to always drive a good distance from where you picked up the SW. Drive on empty streets if possible. This makes easier to spot LE. Try and find a area where you can only enter from one direction. This cuts down on the amount of traffic passing by

Hargow20
05-16-15, 03:21
When picking up a SW at night avoid pulling immediately to a side street at night with your vehicle facing away from the main drag. It is much better to circle around first or make a you-turn and have your facing the main drag. The reason is because at night is very difficult to see if a cop is behind you especially in heavy traffic. By facing towards traffic it is much easier to see if LE is approaching.

MeyghaMann
04-08-18, 22:50
36. Carry those window shades you use for in the summer to get more privacy. Ot tint your windows.