PDA

View Full Version : Canadian toe massage

Kabo Sport
10-12-09, 23:03
Hello all
I just did not know where to post these photos. Picked up a SW in Regina - took her to the hotel and she offered a "massage". She said that she loved to give them - and then inserted my toes into her pussy! She asked if I liked that - hell - I said it was 'OK'. This went on for 1/2 hour!
Loved having her photo taken - then gave a good BBBJCIM.
2 hours for $50 - I gave her a tip of course.
Take a look at the photos - I still laugh!
Have fun
Kabo

Kabo Sport
10-12-09, 23:07
additional photos - have a laugh!!

Radical Guy
10-13-09, 08:09
additional photos - have a laugh!!If you look at the closeup pic of this chick's pussy, it looks like she has some scars typical of what herpes sores leave behind.

I hope you didn't get a BBFS or DATY.

Kabo Sport
10-14-09, 03:15
Hey [Deleted by Admin] - what part of have a laugh did you not understand?

If you look at the closeup pic of this chick's pussy, it looks like she has some scars typical of what herpes sores leave behind.

I hope you didn't get a BBFS or DATY.EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Samm1129
02-05-12, 12:58
I used to have MP in TO who provided that service, however place got busted by 5. 0 and since I was not able to find similar service. Could you share location by chance. Would love to check it out.

LazyAss69
02-01-21, 17:00
Hello allI just did not know where to post these photos. Picked up a SW in Regina - took her to the hotel and she offered a "massage". She said that she loved to give them - and then inserted my toes into her pussy! She asked if I liked that - hell - I said it was 'OK'. This went on for 1/2 hour!
Loved having her photo taken - then gave a good BBBJCIM.
2 hours for $50 - I gave her a tip of course.
Take a look at the photos - I still laugh!
Have fun
KaboFeel pretty fun watching it.

Definitely going to try it.