PDA

View Full Version : Santa Cruz

MI Hunter
10-04-09, 23:19
just saw this ad on craigslist. who takes their pic in a public restroom???

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/ads/1403288366.html

full body massage - w4m (salinasarea/watsonville)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-10-02, 12:38PM PDT
Reply to: serv-qxk2q-1403288366@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nina

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1403288366

Findaho
10-05-09, 00:25
just saw this ad on craigslist. who takes their pic in a public restroom?Her body looks ridiculous. She prob was at a strip club and/or was a stripper

Lovejugs
10-07-09, 09:13
A photo from *******. If it looks too good to be true.....

Espkudds
10-08-09, 02:18
A photo from *******. If it looks too good to be true.....
Haha I know who that is.

MI Hunter
10-10-09, 22:28
Haha I know who that is.

well........fill us in.

The Camel
04-04-11, 17:34
I have a friend who lived in SC for many years. Moved away to the Midwest for a few years, and just returned to SC. He's not a MP monger and never did any P4P in SC, so he's not tuned in, but he tells me that MPs are proliferating in storefronts in great numbers. There were none at all before he moved away, and he comes back to find many in place. He'll probably eventually step into one of them and see what goes, but in the meantime has anybody been visiting any MPs in Santa Cruz? Any findings to report?

Monger 2
09-16-11, 00:24
I have a friend who lived in SC for many years. Moved away to the Midwest for a few years, and just returned to SC. He's not a MP monger and never did any P4P in SC, so he's not tuned in, but he tells me that MPs are proliferating in storefronts in great numbers. There were none at all before he moved away, and he comes back to find many in place. He'll probably eventually step into one of them and see what goes, but in the meantime has anybody been visiting any MPs in Santa Cruz? Any findings to report?I am visiting the SC area periodically now and searching for that magic AMP. Still haven't found it, but there are a lot of promising opportunities. I will let you know if I have success.

M2

BbbjAddiction
05-01-15, 14:02
Gale force was one of my favorites I moved away and lost her number. Blond slightly bigger nice tits with a great mouth. I actually have pics I'll post and a video on my PH same username. But if anyone knows who I'm talking about and has any info on her let me know. Would love to hit that throat when I come back to town.

BbbjAddiction
05-01-15, 14:04
Older 45 year old MILF super skinny small tits but my favorite mouth in Santa Cruz. Hands down she kills it. Once made me pop 4-5 times in a HH I was speechless she just didn't stop sucking once swallowed every load and continued. Miss that mouth like crazy can't wait up go back hope I can see her she is semi hard to get ahold of. Pm me though I have her number. Also video on my PH.