PDA

View Full Version : Korean Bar Reports No. Va.

A John
10-03-09, 10:23
The nightlife in Annandale.......... was very fruitful. First I went over to Seoul Plaza this place is a little on the highside so I only checked out the eye candy. About six girls all of them looking good.

I've been watching this new place that just popped up behind Bank of America. Last night around 10: the crowd is much younger than I 20-35. Around 12:AM I was starting to pull some attention at 1: she says that to go to another club. "No problem for me" we went to at first what appeared to be a crabhouse on 236 in the back is a patio that was packed with action. I actually ran into 2-Tysons girls. They came over and talked with us as well I was getting the feeling that the girl I had ran into earlier was a working lady as they knew each other. These girls really like eating and drinking eating and drinking that I mentioned eating drinking and karaoke. I finally managed getting her back to my place. We're even in the morning after the wake-up was a dream. Overall for the night and this morning I spent about $.50 on food and drink. Well worth the visit. When she left in the Korean taxi I might add, she turned and gave me a kiss saying "jenahey" which translates call me.

Freedomfighter
10-22-09, 19:21
The nightlife in Annandale.......... was very fruitful. Are these working girls or girls just looking to be bought drinks? What are the best places in Annandale to check out? What time does action typically begin?

Pcpc1688
10-27-09, 19:55
Are these working girls or girls just looking to be bought drinks? What are the best places in Annandale to check out? What time does action typically begin?

Freedom,

I think this report AJohn did was pretty detailed. You can read between the lines i hope, AJohn nice report man!

PC out

Freedomfighter
10-28-09, 18:49
Freedom,

I think this report AJohn did was pretty detailed. You can read between the lines i hope, AJohn nice report man!

PC outYou are right PC. You gave me the "c" and the "t" and told me to spell "cat" all by myself! I have driven by the Crab establishment many different hours of the night and seen signs of intelligent life. Time for me to venture in. If you see a distinguished white guy there, give me a tip of the cap.

A John
10-31-09, 10:48
There was tons of action last night some smoking hot young ladies. My personal action wasn't too good left empty-handed. When by the crabhouse around 1:30 didn't see a lot of cars so continued on home.

For the Newbies that keep PM`ing me:
I don't need a wingman, I drink alone......
"who needs someone stealing their action",

Of course Korean language is helpful, that is the language...
"it's nice to know when they're talking bad about you",

Yes they are much younger than me, it wouldn't take much...
"who would want to take home some old hag"

Now one in these guys actually had some Intel on a place however when I responded he never came back with info.

Hey John, Nice report - you're right in my neighborhood. Any info on a place in Springfield called "Boss"?
I went by last month and it looks like a Korean Nudie bar. Got the feeling it was a members only deal but definitely saw a couple ladies in linguire

As anyone heard of this place?

Member #3960
10-31-09, 23:09
Location of this in springfield? I can go check it out for you since I live there and can act like a dumb white guy. Which I am.

There was tons of action last night some smoking hot young ladies. My personal action wasn't too good left empty-handed. When by the crabhouse around 1:30 didn't see a lot of cars so continued on home.

Now one in these guys actually had some Intel on a place however when I responded he never came back with info.

As anyone heard of this place?

A John
11-01-09, 05:19
T-warrior,
if for some reason I'm giving you the indication I'm unable to "check it out" for myself that's not what I`m saying. Unless I'm hallucinating, I think I've clearly indicated it's a nightclub of sort, that I have got take-home action from!

Now on the other hand Last night I've found what appeared to be Latin club packed with cares behind the BB&T bank. It was raining and I really didn't feel up to going in so if you'd like to check this place. It could maybe benefit our needs, however Spanish language is not my forte.

Location of this in springfield? I can go check it out for you since I live there and can act like a dumb white guy. Which I am.

A John
11-05-09, 18:53
Originally Posted by Stone101 10-06-09 at 18:56

Hey John, Nice report - you're right in my neighborhood. Any info on a place in Springfield called "Boss"?

I went by last month and it looks like a Korean Nudie bar. Got the feeling it was a members only deal but definitely saw a couple ladies in linguire

As anyone heard of this place? Definitely WAS a private go-go club of sort catering to Asians.

Runoff / Shutdown in September for nonpayment of the rent.

Member #3960
11-05-09, 22:31
Ajohn are you talking about the place that used to be als? I think they closed again.. Or there is a place near fast eddies that seems to be a latin bar.

BTW: Where is boss? I would like to go.

Computer Luvvv
11-06-09, 14:37
By reading on this part of the board I see uuuum, bars, stip joints, etc but I don't see "pussy being gotten", is anyone getting pussy at these places?

Titleist4
11-09-09, 19:04
By reading on this part of the board I see uuuum, bars, stip joints, etc but I don't see "pussy being gotten", is anyone getting pussy at these places?

It seems you didn't thoroughly read A John's first post. He got one girl back to his place and she didn't leave until the next morning. It sure gives me the impression he got laid at least that night and again in the morning before she split and perhaps even all night long.

A John
11-10-09, 00:25
It's definitely not like going to an AMP.

I enjoy the challenging Hunt spend a little on food and drinks and see where it takes you.

I made a move this weekend about ten minutes too late. A younger guy cock blocking me. I did manage to get her number.

You don't want to get their too early this is a waste of money. Let somebody else get some drinks in them.

Volvos40
11-11-09, 08:00
The little Asian G's are hot, how are they taking to 50'sh white guys (OK muscular 50'sh, not the beer gut sloping back)?

Are they just looking for K guys?

Alpha D
11-12-09, 00:48
The little Asian G's are hot, how are they taking to 50'sh white guys (OK muscular 50'sh, not the beer gut sloping back)?

Asian girls know that American men like their submissive attitudes and that American men will pay for time with them. And even if they don't pay for it straight out, they will spend money to be with them. Asian guys are cheap and proud. They expect Asian girls to be submissive and don't appreciate it.

The girls know an appreciative guy when they see one. It does help to be in good shape and/or have the appearance of money.

(note: This post is not a slam on Asian guys or girls, but an analysis from years of observation both here and in Asia.)

Peace,

AD

Sleazebum
11-12-09, 15:36
MONEY - or at least the impression of it - TALKS and bullshit walks.

No matter what you age or shape, flash some cash and you will get the gash.

JJ

Justforme
11-12-09, 15:57
This is what I have been looking for since my return, I will have to check this out when I get back from Latin America in December.

I do not speak spanish very well but well enough that most of the mamitas think I am muy lindo.

If you want to PM with more clues I will report back to your PM once I have experienced.

T-warrior,
if for some reason I'm giving you the indication I'm unable to "check it out" for myself that's not what I`m saying. Unless I'm hallucinating, I think I've clearly indicated it's a nightclub of sort, that I have got take-home action from!

Now on the other hand Last night I've found what appeared to be Latin club packed with cares behind the BB&T bank. It was raining and I really didn't feel up to going in so if you'd like to check this place. It could maybe benefit our needs, however Spanish language is not my forte.

Serpico99
11-12-09, 20:34

Are they just looking for K guys?It sounds like K girls who are not "Americanized". Try to hook up with an under 30 Americanized K-girl, one with no Korean accent, born and bred here by her native Korean parents, then you da man!! You will see them at the clubs in DC. That group is a hard nut to crack. Once these girls reach about 30 or so, they open up to dating other races. But until then, they stick to their own kind for the most part, unless you look like Brad Pitt and have loads of $$$.

The easiest Korean girls to score with are the ones who were adopted by white parents. I met a bunch while growing up and going to college and they are open to fucking anyone and dating any race. They don't hold any of that "I have to date an Asian guy or else my parents will ostracize me" bullshit.

Smacks
11-13-09, 20:53

As anyone heard of this place?And I'll go find out.

Freedomfighter
11-22-09, 12:26
Went by there Friday night at about 1 am Not one car in the parking lot, not sure if it was closed or just dead, didn't matter. Was this an anomaly, or is this place permanently dead?

A John
11-28-09, 21:54
Went by there Friday night at about 1 am Not one car in the parking lot, not sure if it was closed or just dead, didn't matter. Was this an anomaly, or is this place permanently dead?

The crabhouse has a outside patio that is usually wear the action is. The places has only been opened for about a year this summer and fall is when I found the action. Seems to be a little cold right now. Have no idea if next spring will be the same.

Give me details to location And I'll go find out.

The place was called BOSS in Springfield across from Five Guys. The owner at the Indian market said it was a private Asian strip club they neglected to pay a few months rent and were locked out. Personally I`m not sure what's going on, theirs brown paper on the windows and no sign of life.

It sounds like K girls who are not "Americanized". Try to hook up with an under 30 Americanized K-girl, one with no Korean accent, born and bred here by her native Korean parents, then you da man!! You will see them at the clubs in DC. That group is a hard nut to crack. Once these girls reach about 30 or so, they open up to dating other races. But until then, they stick to their own kind for the most part, unless you look like Brad Pitt and have loads of $$$.The easiest Korean girls to score with are the ones who were adopted by white parents. I met a bunch while growing up and going to college and they are open to fucking anyone and dating any race. They don't hold any of that "I have to date an Asian guy or else my parents will ostracize me" bullshit.

Interesting............ definitely looks and or money however the gift of communicating BS to the ladies I think is key. I used to run with a guy who was below average looking and no money and he pulled more pussy Caucasian, African-American, Asian even Latin than any man I've ever seen. He just knew how to Bull Shit them.....now they didn't stay with him long, but by the time they figured him out he had already busted that ASS and was moving onto the next one.

FWDisaster
11-29-09, 11:00
Springfield has a great deal of action if you know how to talk your way into it. First of all if you are a big white guy like me they intially think you are LE. First thing you do is tell them you were in Korea in the Army as I was, and experience the Korean night life. Some of my non-military background friends have told them they are engineering contractors who spend serveral weeks out of the year in Korea and have learned to enjoy the night life. This is the way it works is a lady or two are assigned to your table as your hostess. They sit with you, drink with you, and eat with you. They rub your thigh and more. They hug you looking for signs of LE equipment. Fruit trays can be $40. 00. Calbea and Bulgogi are the two dishes most Americans perfer. You can pay an outrageous amount for these items. Your Hostess works on a quota they may refer to as a commission. Once the bill is up to the required amount, usually a few hundred dollars, the hostess is off duty. She then hangs out with you and gets drunk on your tab and if she goes home with you that is her business. That way the paying for the booty is paid for though the outrageous bar tab. Who hasn't tried to take a waitress or bartender home before? Dress like a businessman. Look expensive. Do not take off your wedding ring. They figure you are married and they tell you that everyman should have a girlfriend. They perfer the married man. That way you won't be stalking them and will appreciate discretion. They often have a girl or two that speak decent english and if you look like money they will come to you. Speaking Korean is not that important. Speaking money is. Just figure on spending a few hundred on (FOB) Fresh Off the Boat, YOUNG Korean girl. When she gets older she will be at your favorite AMP. Next Post. Which Places?

FWDisaster
11-29-09, 11:17
These places have been a secret of mine for years and many have closed. A great deal of the Korean wealth is in the NOVA real estate business. We know where that has gone, and so has the Hostess bars. One of my favorites is Gin Ja. It is in the shopping center with Ficsher's Hardware past Kate's Irish pub all the way to the right. The girls show up via the Korean (Unlicensed) taxi service. Usually after 8:00 PM. They are all just killer bodies. Never one older then 27.

Boss Boss Boss in the 6600 block of Backlick Road is closed down. It was more of a meeting place before going to a high stakes poker table. I suck at poker so I never played. They games were usually held at a diffent residence to avoid robbery. Again closed by the real estate crash.

Tattoo in the Hechenger plaza is a young crowd with the occasional crowd of Korean gangsters. They just fight and draw the attention of LE and I keep my distance. Milano's in the same shopping center used to be good for an H/J under the table while you ate, but it is now an El Salvadorian dump run by the same Koreans. A true Shame.

Models was under the Bolivian resturant across from the police station on Franconia road. It had a small underground front door. It got out of hand with some the Korean patrons getting H/J under the table then walking to the rest rooms with their package still hang out. They would then walk back to the table still hanging out. It was crazy. I was just breaking the ice there when I heard that the uniformed LE were coming in every night and busting people for being drunk and disorderly and exposure. It closed in about a year after opening.

A favorite dive was in the back of a Korean Resturant on rt236 west of Columbia Road. It has a green awning and ramp to the back door. It has changed hands and I don't know what the action is like now.

Vahotguy
12-02-09, 07:24
I have seen these HOT ladies because they live in my apt. complex (same floor). Four or five ladies leave at 8:00pm and return around 1:30pm. Very high-class and smell like a million bucks. I decided to follow them one night and they were picked up and their driver parked behind Gin. Although I have not been there, I plan to TOFTT and report back this weekend.

###

A John
12-06-09, 11:48
Whent by Fri. night about 11:PM then Sat. at 11:30AM & 9:30 PM seam too be closed, phone # is disconnected as well?

I have seen these HOT ladies because they live in my apt. complex (same floor). Four or five ladies leave at 8:00pm and return around 1:30pm. Very high-class and smell like a million bucks. I decided to follow them one night and they were picked up and their driver parked behind Gin. Although I have not been there, I plan to TOFTT and report back this weekend.

###

Serpico99
12-10-09, 00:19
These places have been a secret of mine for years and many have closed. A great deal of the Korean wealth is in the NOVA real estate business. We know where that has gone, and so has the Hostess bars. One of my favorites is Gin Ja. It is in the shopping center with Ficsher's Hardware past Kate's Irish pub all the way to the right. The girls show up via the Korean (Unlicensed) taxi service. Usually after 8:00 PM. They are all just killer bodies. Never one older then 27.is this the correct Gin Ja?

http://www.city-data.com/va-restaurants/Ginja-Restaurant.html

if so, probably should skip the meal there LOL.

A John
12-10-09, 07:20
I think they (((WERE))) selling something other then food

A John
12-15-09, 23:57
So what's the deal with the girls that live in your building? Is the taxi driver still pick them up? Where are they going to? A little FYI would be helpful, I've been striking out PM`s are also OK.

Thanks in advance

###

Cranberries
12-20-09, 15:47

###Wow. A stalker.

Avenasia
02-03-10, 17:43
Drove by Ginja the other day, looked deserted.

Baloo76
03-24-10, 19:51
Since both Boss and Gin Ja are on my way to work I swung by both places on Tuesday morning going up Backlick. Boss is closed with a "For Lease" poster in the window. All the windows are covered with butcher paper and when I went by, the front door happened to be pinned open. There is nothing inside, just a big empty room. There were a few people walking around inside and just outside the door, I could not tell if they were potential leasers or just making sure the place was cleaned out. Gin Ja was also closed and there is a "Notice of Abandonment" on the front door. I did not stop and read the legal looking document and I am not a lawyer, but I am assuming that means it will be closed for some time. I will check weekly or so and provide any updates when they occur.

My question would be where did the action these two places had go? These places never just disappear, they just move to another location.

Capricaone
08-14-13, 07:27
I heard about these places a few years ago but never checked them out. Anyone know if any fun Korean bars exist anymore in Annandale or Springfield?

Eerock
08-14-13, 10:19
I heard about these places a few years ago but never checked them out. Anyone know if any fun Korean bars exist anymore in Annandale or Springfield?Some names in this article to follow up on if you are so inclined: http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-07-25/local/40863003_1_court-filings-chang-s-plea-agreement

Capricaone
08-15-13, 04:03
Some names in this article to follow up on if you are so inclined:

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-07-25/local/40863003_1_court-filings-chang-s-plea-agreementThanks. I see two names there but little detail. Can you please elaborate (PM if you prefer)? I've rolled through Annandale more than once but never found anything too happening. I miss Aqua and Daedalus that use to be packed with Korean hotties back in the day.

FacelessBoy
09-16-20, 22:35
Sorry to necro an old thread, but escorts bore me a bit. Still do it to get my nut but I'm interested in trying to get girls that are at the edge of all this. Going to a bar where hot young Korean women are flirty and trying to get them instead, or as I showed an interest in previously, a nail salon. Basically add some hunt to it.

Anyway, anyone have any experience with Korean bars and where I can pick up women? I'm taking Annandale dive bars. Been to a few but it's like old Korean men hitting on hot bartenders LOL. Any advice or wisdom would be appreciated.

BenDiesel30
09-23-20, 23:50
Sorry to necro an old thread, but escorts bore me a bit. Still do it to get my nut but I'm interested in trying to get girls that are at the edge of all this. Going to a bar where hot young Korean women are flirty and trying to get them instead, or as I showed an interest in previously, a nail salon. Basically add some hunt to it.

Anyway, anyone have any experience with Korean bars and where I can pick up women? I'm taking Annandale dive bars. Been to a few but it's like old Korean men hitting on hot bartenders LOL. Any advice or wisdom would be appreciated.I've had the same thoughts and not sure which bars are the best to visit. In Houston I've been to a couple Kgirl bars truly like the wild west there but I know Korean MT who has roommates that work in one of the Korean bars. I'll try to find out which one is best.