PDA

View Full Version : Monica - 21 Year Old - 608-228-0471

Permanent Wood
09-27-09, 00:50
30 minutes - $100
60 minutes - $175 (may negotiate to $150)

Italian - brunette - chestnut color
height - 5' 5" (approximate)
full head of hair
big natural titties
womanly figure
cum on her face - $50 extra
cum on her tummy, ass, or titties - $25 extra (I think)
eat her pussy - $20 extra
bare back blow job - $25 extra
finger(s) inside her pussy - she doesn't like
finger(s) outside her pussy - she likes
nice pussy - has protruding labia (not huge, but nice little pink pussy lips)
shaved pussy, except for a little vertical strip
nice ass - nice booty hole
2 nutts, yes
spanking, yes
covered blow job, yes
negotiates - yes
deep throats, no
kissing, no

I called Monica, and asked her if she wanted to meet up. She said "yes, when?" I asked her where she was, she told me "the East side." I told her I could be in the area in the time it takes to drive from Fitchburg, using the beltline. She told me that would work.

I headed over, and on the way, she calls me asking if I'm still coming, I tell her yes. I continue on, and make a stop on the East side and she calls again, asking if I'm still coming, again I tell her yes, and I'm in the area now. She then gives me the motel, and to call her when I get there.

I pull in to her motel and call, she answers and asks if that was me who just pulled in in the black truck. I tell her yes, that's me. She tells me she will be going in to get a room then. I wait, a short time later I see a young cutie walking over to me, it's Monica, but she didn't get a room. Seems she forgot her credit card, and asks if I can give her part of the money now for the room.

Before I could answer, she offered up her cell phone or purse for me to hold while she gets the room. I asked "what's that for, collateral?" She then explained there's some guy posting "false" stuff about her hurting her business, and to assure me she will leave me something like her purse to make sure she will come back. I accept her "collateral" and hand her part of the money.

She walks off as I check out her ass as it wiggles, a pure delight. A rather long time later she comes back, so I give her back her stuff and up to the room we go. This all took a long time, but I was patient and having her collateral made me feel more assured than if I had nothing.

Up in the room I hand her the rest of the money for the half hour. I opted for the half hour, with an upgrade to the hour if I wanted. She gets undressed, all but her g-string. I get undressed and am ready to fuck her. Monica then gets out some massage oil and asks for me to lay on the bed. I asked what for, she said for the massage. I'm thinking what the fuck did I get myself into, another massage only girl? Like I did with Onna. I told her I wasn't interested, and would rather if she lost the g-string and for her to lay on the bed.

To my relief, she obliged, and summed it up to her thinking that I'd like to start off with a massage. I said nope, this is better. So there she is, young, cute, definitely some big titties, and all naked with her legs spread laying there in front of me. This is what it's all about.

From here it went very well, she took direction OK, but basically there were things she just didn't do, or she charged extra for. I fucked her mish style for 15 minutes and nutted.

She proposed I stay to fuck her again, for another $50. I told her maybe. We talked a little, I was explaining that if I was to continue on fucking her, it would have to be for a second nutt, and not for the hour. I said it may take over an hour, it may not, but if it does, I don't want to be cut off. She said OK, but for $75 then, for a second nutt, and not the hour. I agreed and handed over the money.

She sucked my cock to get me hard. Then I fucked her doggy style for a while, slapping her ass and spreading her ass cheeks apart. (she's got a nice booty hole) Then I flipped her over and fucked her mish style, for a long time, as expected, second time takes longer to ramp up to the finish. This is where she exercised patience, as I mentioned in my initial post on Monica. She never looked at the time, but after considerable time, did ask if I was close. I think that may have been prompted more by how I was getting more aggressive with my thrusting however than the time factor. She did say too she was going to make sure I got what I came for. I was starting to ramp up to the cocked and loaded feeling, when I asked her if she would open her mouth, she did. Things were building and feeling fucking great. I then asked her if she would stick her tongue out, she did. I said all the way out, she stuck it all the way out, good girl. I went full throttle and busted a nutt hard in her tight 21 year old pussy. I only got a few more thrusts in, because she could "feel the warmth" but I held it in her as I enjoyed the wind-down. I pulled out, mission accomplished.

Turned out we only went over the hour by a few minutes, and it didn't cost me an extra bullshit amount of $75 (on top of the $200) like that girl the other day did.

I got slightly over 60 minutes of on-the-bed fun with Monica. She was a sweetheart to me.

Permanent Wood
10-27-09, 11:24
Monica and her wannabe pimp made off with money intended for the room. But only after I temporarily pinned their car in, and they jumped a curb to get away. Yes, their little chicken scared azzes ran away from me, I pursued until the popcorn pimp ran through a red light, that's where I drew the line.