one nutt you're done - yes
clock-watcher - yes
rushes things - yes
dick on her face - no
balls on her face - no
cum on her face - no
takes direction - no
negotiates price - no

She has short hair that she didn't want touched.
Squeaky rough voice,like from heavy smoking.
I touched her breast, she said "ouch." (Never had that response before)
She has no major stretch marks, but does have a "poochy belly".
She has a large scar from an incision running straight up her belly.
She may have a "petite frame" but has a rather large mid-section.
She acted like she had had a few drinks; slurry speech, and a lot of "what was that?"
Total rush job, poked her fingernail through the first condom.
She coughed intermittently throughout my visit.
She was a watcher. Most girls keep their eyes closed, not this one. I even asked her to close her eyes, she did momentarily, then opened them back up.
She lay on her belly, I was going to check out her butt. I like to massage their butt a little and spread and move things around. I couldn't, she had her butt muscles clenched tight.
This is one who isn't submissive at all. No taking orders, or even suggestions. I heard her say a few times, "I know what I'm doing. I felt as though I was supposed to be a zombie, while she extracted cum out of me. As if I wouldn't need to "get excited" myself for it to happen.

The day I saw Dianna/Bonnie, I had made several calls to other girls with no answer. That alone leaves a guy a little frustrated, so when one does bite, it leaves you more inclined to act on it. This day Dianna was the first and only girl to answer, so I thought, "what the hell." When I arrived, I went into the room, it was poorly lit, so I didn't get a good look at her. I had told her on the phone that I was interested in the half hour at $100. I asked if she'd take $80. She said "no, if you don't think I'm worth a hundred, then forget it." So with that I had the $100 on me, but I hadn't handed it over yet. I really wanted to check her out better, she looked OK with her clothes on, but I wanted to see more. I didn't exactly ask her to get naked yet, when she asked in a croaky voice, "I need the cash sweety, (cough) I need the cash." It caught me a little off guard, it was actually pushy thinking back, but like an involuntary reflex, I handed over the cash, $100.

It was shortly after that, that she got naked, so I did too. It wasn't until then, when I saw her naked, that I realized I wasn't even attracted to her. Too late now to turn back. Again my thinking was "what the hell." To help get stimulated, I said things to her like, "on your knees bi*tch" and "OK you wh0re, I'm going to fuck the shit out of you now."

I spread her legs apart to witness a nasty pussy, really hairy, and, well I just couldn't look any closer. Thank god I had a condom on, I just plunged it inside her and fucked this wh0re. I started to grab a handful of her hair, and she said "ouch." I backed off her hair and reached under her arms and grabbed her around the shoulders. It was basically the position I held with her, pounding her hard. Maybe 5 minutes into fucking this wh0re, I could sense she "thinks" I'm enjoying myself, I wasn't. I was pounding her hard, calling her a wh0re and a bi*tch just to keep my mind stimulated enough to stay hard. It was then that she offered up her ass for another $100, and told me she has really good stuff. I declined her proposition.

It was just a straight fuck, until I cummed, my imagination had to work overtime on this one, because she did absolutely nothing for me, I wouldn't fuck her again for free. I mean, there just was nothing about her that turned me on, I busted a sweat well before I busted a nutt.