PDA

View Full Version : Childersburg

Bamasam
09-14-09, 13:21
Met up with a girl I have seen before, early 40s decent looking,good service just talks too much so I had to shut her up :) Trusted members pm for digits.

=============================================

Hi Bamasam,

With all due respect, why did you think this "topic" justified starting a new thread?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Jackson

Clark Kent
09-15-09, 11:16
=============================================

Hi Bamasam,

With all due respect, why did you think this "topic" justified starting a new thread?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Jackson[/QUOTE]

Probably because all the other smaller cities have started getting new threads is why he started it. Honestly, only the larger cities which weren't included originally need new threads. You want a new thread if there's going to be enough discussion for an area that you'd want it seperate from all the other discussions. Childersburg is certainly not known as a SW mecca. I also didn't feel the Leeds, Montevallo or Pell City threads were needed, as they're small enough and have so little activity that they could have just been continued in the 'Other Areas' folder. Cullman, even though a larger city, also has minimal activity. I also honestly doubt Florence is going to be very active but since it's in the Huntsville region it might be more so than I think it will.

Bamasam
09-16-09, 17:33
Actually this girl has hook ups with at least 6 other girls in the area and is actually a hot spot if you find them. Hwy 280 from Sylacauga to Inverness is one of the fastest growing areas in the state and interest in girls in this area is sought after.

Bamasam
02-10-10, 07:48
Got together with Sharon again yesterday. It has been a while so met up with her and found a incall at a friend of hers house and oral, doggie and mish for $30. Digits for seniors

Bet Heavy
03-08-10, 17:11
Got together with Sharon again yesterday. It has been a while so met up with her and found a incall at a friend of hers house and oral, doggie and mish for $30. Digits for seniorsWould love to know where in cburg I've combed this city back and forth.

Bet Heavy
03-08-10, 17:15
I've combed this city back and forth no luck so far or any other action between Sylacauga and Harpersville.

Bamasam
03-09-10, 12:40
There really isnt a mongering area around so it is pretty much you have to know them to get hooked up.

Bamasam
04-06-13, 09:30
Decided after a few years to swing by and see an old friend and damn what a few years can do. Used to be a regular booty call for free but now has gained at least 70 pounds since then. Did not partake but next time may get a blow job. Tits still look good but way too much ass for me.

Ginal
04-06-13, 12:17
Years do strange things. But if that is recent pic the tits do look good.

PhilmaGroin
04-08-13, 14:40
Years do strange things. But if that is recent pic the tits do look good.Agreed! Maybe that's 35 psi in each fun bag.