PDA

View Full Version : Ripoff Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Irish Curse
09-09-09, 07:50
Talking to a sw yesterday about some of the new sw's on the street. Be careful of Nicki. She's a bsw, short, chunky, big boobs, always wears a short dress, usually on 9. She carries a knife, and has been ripping off other sw's and also mongers.

Cephlapod Love
07-25-10, 00:12
I'll post more details in the general thread later, but wanted to get a note up right way about Jessie, 27 who advertises on the Backpage. Got ripped off by her - so buyer beware. She works for a pimp so isn't really independent. All in all a bad experience and bad situation.

CL

Ihavesecrets09
07-25-10, 02:23
I'll post more details in the general thread later, but wanted to get a note up right way about Jessie, 27 who advertises on the Backpage. Got ripped off by her. So buyer beware. She works for a pimp so isn't really independent. All in all a bad experience and bad situation.

CLOh really? What happened because she has been on my radar ever since I called her up and found out she has great rates?

Chevyfan1234
07-26-10, 13:56
Thanks for the heads up!

Deladude
07-26-10, 17:40
I'll post more details in the general thread later, but wanted to get a note up right way about Jessie, 27 who advertises on the Backpage. Got ripped off by her - so buyer beware. She works for a pimp so isn't really independent. All in all a bad experience and bad situation.

CLThanks for the heads up! She was on my list.

Hope you came out without too much crap.

Cephlapod Love
07-28-10, 00:03
Hope you came out without too much crap.

Total financial loss. Got the heck out of there before the situation deteriorated further.

Ihavesecrets09
07-28-10, 02:25
Total financial loss. Got the heck out of there before the situation deteriorated further.That is a shame. Are you a member on bgfe? It would be nice of you to post something there too because I know there were a few members who wanted to see her.

Cephlapod Love
07-28-10, 20:42
That is a shame. Are you a member on bgfe? It would be nice of you to post something there too because I know there were a few members who wanted to see her.

Yes, I am a member of Best GFE, but the profile I have is restricted from posting. I have e-mailed the webmaster but NEVER gotten a reply.

So, I wanted to post that review on Best GFE - but I can't.

If you think it would be helpful if posted there, I would be willing to allow you to "borrow" the post, post the text with credit to me or just plain make a post saying "more info on Jessie" see the link. I think these kinds of situations need to get out to as many as possible, so I would not mind you doing that.

Anyone else that wants to lift the review and post it on BestGFE is welcome to do it as well. Let me know.

Ihavesecrets09
09-17-10, 04:00
Yes, I am a member of Best GFE, but the profile I have is restricted from posting. I have e-mailed the webmaster but NEVER gotten a reply.

So, I wanted to post that review on Best GFE - but I can't.

If you think it would be helpful if posted there, I would be willing to allow you to "borrow" the post, post the text with credit to me or just plain make a post saying "more info on Jessie" see the link. I think these kinds of situations need to get out to as many as possible, so I would not mind you doing that.

Anyone else that wants to lift the review and post it on BestGFE is welcome to do it as well. Let me know.I completely forgot about this post but I'm willing to do it. I'll credit your review. I'm not too keen about posting links to other boards though as I'm sure the webmasters wouldn't like it.

Cephlapod Love
05-23-15, 18:33
So have done some perusing of CL recently and had a couple of experiences that were particularly BAD and dangerous..

First found some girl who wanted to date. Lots of back & forth emails and then texts. She wants to do a car date, but the catch was that one needed to pick her up at her "apartment" and then car date in the parking lot! Huh? WTF! Since she was in a Condo complex off Governor Printz Blvd, near Prospect Drive, heading to the Printz Motel would have been a no brainer. However she adamantly refused! She would NOT leave her property! WoW. Then I was offered her GF too! So there were two in the equation to start with. (comforting! NOT). Girl gave her name as Lauren (not her real name) and her exact address and used her own phone, which might give some credibility. However, per-arranging a car date in a known set location isn't my idea of a safe way to roll. So I took a pass! Whole thing from the way she played the initial game was just a tick or two off.

Then I had a near miss with tragedy! Found a girl who claimed to be "near Claymont. " She sent a picture that was smokin HOT! The*mn hot! Again, the exchanges were just a bit off. She wanted me to come to her place, I agreed to meet her in public. Scooped her up and first she was more like 40 than the 20-something the pic suggested. Shoulda known from the gravely voice on the phone. Nice rack, but a more "mature" body. Complimented her on her looks, yet she was visibly nervous, she didn't know about "the check," didn't want to talk particulars "with a stranger" and was insisting on going to her place where she'd "be more comfortable. " She was palatablly nervous. I wasn't so sure about this so I made a BIG point of asking questions about her place:

Does she live alone? Yes.

Does she have any roommates? No.

Is there anyone else in her house? No.

No one else is expected? No.

Is this a set-up? No.

Turns out she lives in the Holly Oak Apartments (Jill Ct)! - you know down the hill behind the gas station and Mr Pasta that are on Philly Pike just past Holly Oak Rd. Man what a place! She was trying to direct me into a parking spot, but I chose one instead. Then she wants the money upfront, right there in the parking lot! Huh! We hadn't even agreed on her massage rate or the length or style. So she starts in on that conversation as we're standing in the lot! Then a dude comes by and asks where _ was and she told him he was coming in 2-minutes. (a look out? With the enforcer coming in 2-minutes? Or code for "come get me in 2-min? Finally she calmed down enough to agree to go inside and discuss things. So up the steps we go. As we get to the door, it opens and the dude standing there looks like a mix of ZZ Top and your typical Hell's Angel! So I'm thinking to myself, "Here we go!

We go in and the dude decides not to leave as he had been doing. She heads down the stairs and starts down the hall. She goes all the way to the back of the building, the last Apt door was wide open and she starts out the back door saying her front door is messed up and didn't open and she couldn't get in that way. So as she starts out the back door, I'm expecting to see a few "friends" of hers waiting by the trees to separate me from any valuables. Instead, she goes to a sliding glass door saying it doesn't lock and she can get in that way (now THERE is a comforting thought, being naked in a dump and ZZ Top (or the dude that was gunna show up in 2-minutes) waiting to come in and no lock to deter them!) So she goes to the slider and gives it a good whack (as signal she's coming in? She opens the door and it is darn near black in the place. She scoots off to the right and THEN I notice movement and a dude's back move over to the left! WTF! SHEET! Thank goodness I was only 1 step in the door and the slider was still open! Turned, IMMEDIATELY on my heels and ran out of there, around the building and to my car and out of that "lovely" place! Maybe I dodged a bullet, maybe I'm paranoid and missed a great date! You decide!

Then she tries to text with me and make something happen after I suggested she was better off finding someone else instead. She said she needed some Xaanax to calm herself down, and oh, no problem, my neighbor sells them! WTF!!!! Now you want me to get involved in a drug deal? Yeah, let's ramp up things to a felony! So I tried to dump her and used an old trick that always works. Next thing I know I've got some dude calling me threatening me! Jeez!

But the bottom line is sharing the info her so others can evaluate it.

Good luck and stay safe!

Cephlapod Love
08-15-15, 21:00
See report with pics.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3572-General-Reports&p=2581872&viewfull=1#post2581872.

Gorilla
11-02-15, 00:17
Victoria is a fair woman with Russian / European accent. I met her near bus stop when she asked for some help. When she was taken at her place of choice, she was given a donation. She promptly walked out.

Avoid her completely as she does not keep her promises. Her # ends with 9094.

Enveed05
11-02-15, 13:47
Gorilla, it's always a bad idea to give the donation prior to the service. That almost never works in your favor. I've been beat more times than I would like to admit by this very thing myself. You might consider giving only a small part of the donation in advance to limit your potential loss? Bummer about your experience. We've all been there at one time or another. Live and learn. Stay safe out there.

Victoria is a fair woman with Russian / European accent. I met her near bus stop when she asked for some help. When she was taken so her place of choice, she was given a donation. She promptly walked out.

Avoid her completely as she does not keep her promises. Her # ends with 9094.

Enveed05
11-02-15, 22:42
I was also reminded that sometimes just showing the girl that you have the funds you agree on I'd enough to read their minds. I'm sure many of them have been beat by mongers so seeing the poetry reading fee might help to put her in the right frame of mind. But always keep yourself between the girl and the donation until after the poetry reading services have been rendered. If they refuse don't be afraid to walk away. There's always another option out there.

Gorilla, it's always a bad idea to give the donation prior to the service. That almost never works in your favor. I've been beat more times than I would like to admit by this very thing myself. You might consider giving only a small part of the donation in advance to limit your potential loss? Bummer about your experience. We've all been there at one time or another. Live and learn. Stay safe out there.

Gorilla
11-08-15, 03:05
I was also reminded that sometimes just showing the girl that you have the funds you agree on I'd enough to read their minds. I'm sure many of them have been beat by mongers so seeing the poetry reading fee might help to put her in the right frame of mind. But always keep yourself between the girl and the donation until after the poetry reading services have been rendered. If they refuse don't be afraid to walk away. There's always another option out there.Thanks for the pearls! I have only parted with half the donation as you have suggested. I took a chance as this was a new one and lost despite being an old hand at this.

Lessons learnt! Just moving on to with the ones I know. Thanks for the suggestions.

Enveed05
11-08-15, 13:33
Thanks for the pearls! I have only parted with half the donation as you have suggested. I took a chance as this was a new one and lost despite being an old hand at this.

Lessons learnt! Just moving on to with the ones I know. Thanks for the suggestions.Gorilla, I assumed the low post count meant you were somewhat new at this. Glad you didn't lose the full donation! Let us know if you find a good one! Stay safe out there.

Gorilla
11-11-15, 03:04
Gorilla, I assumed the low post count meant you were somewhat new at this. Glad you didn't lose the full donation! Let us know if you find a good one! Stay safe out there.My previous account was lost as I was out of the country. Tonite was a wet one. Very few choices. Cars were visible around LaPk and MDA. Met Kristine on the first.

As it was raining offered her a ride. She was so grateful she kissed little johny many ways. Good time spent together. Left her number. Somewhat aged and worn but worth Jackson+ !

Mike Jersey
05-15-17, 11:21
http://delaware.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/italian-diva

Meet this one Thursday after several days of delayed messages back to me. Bigger girl but seemed very nice. Claims she just moved there to was empty no bed anything and supposedly shares place with a roommate. After arriving took forever to locate a hat. Once finally ready got comfortable and started session. 5 minutes into things phone starts ringing and claims we need to go outside for a bit roommates baby daddy is coming over quickly to pick up kids. We hang outside long enough to smoke and she says to go to my car and hang out a bit longer she is going to go inside to make sure things are cool to go back in. 35 minutes later still texting he has not left said I was tired of waiting and it's getting late. She tells me she is sorry and if I come tomorrow or another time she will make up the visit to me plus some. Stupid me agrees thinking she would hold up to her word well surprise 4 days later still won't return my messages but when I message from a different number bam answers right away. I'm not sure if anyone else has had a visit or similar experience but I'm sharing mine and giving fair warning.

CantaloupPapi
05-15-17, 13:09
http://delaware.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/italian-diva

Meet this one Thursday after several days of delayed messages back to me. Bigger girl but seemed very nice. Claims she just moved there to was empty no bed anything and supposedly shares place with a roommate. After arriving took forever to locate a hat. Once finally ready got comfortable and started session. 5 minutes into things phone starts ringing and claims we need to go outside for a bit roommates baby daddy is coming over quickly to pick up kids. We hang outside long enough to smoke and she says to go to my car and hang out a bit longer she is going to go inside to make sure things are cool to go back in. 35 minutes later still texting he has not left said I was tired of waiting and it's getting late. She tells me she is sorry and if I come tomorrow or another time she will make up the visit to me plus some. Stupid me agrees thinking she would hold up to her word well surprise 4 days later still won't return my messages but when I message from a different number bam answers right away. I'm not sure if anyone else has had a visit or similar experience but I'm sharing mine and giving fair warning.Mike,

I believe you are right on point. First time I tried, she stated she was outcall. Then she said that her "aunt" had just left the house, that she was staying with her, that we could meet there. When I tried texting her, she called back letting me know that she was sleeping and she had 15 minutes to meet. I declined. She contacted me two days later to let me know if we could meet. I asked which place was preferred (meaning which outcall location), she stated that she usually meets at her place when roommate wasn't there. I responded by asking her: "What happened to your Aunt. Did she move out? She stuttered for a moment and stated that she was just staying there for the night. I decided not to pursue and went to Sky for a soothing massage instead.

Agree. Avoid the headache.

AlexRey1980
05-18-17, 07:39
Mike,

I believe you are right on point. First time I tried, she stated she was outcall. Then she said that her "aunt" had just left the house, that she was staying with her, that we could meet there. When I tried texting her, she called back letting me know that she was sleeping and she had 15 minutes to meet. I declined. She contacted me two days later to let me know if we could meet. I asked which place was preferred (meaning which outcall location), she stated that she usually meets at her place when roommate wasn't there. I responded by asking her: "What happened to your Aunt. Did she move out? She stuttered for a moment and stated that she was just staying there for the night. I decided not to pursue and went to Sky for a soothing massage instead.

Agree. Avoid the headache.Saw her in the am. Sweet girl. Only problem was she was running late. Nice BBBJ and she was very tight. My time was ok.

Strange
06-18-19, 23:47
Got ripped off by a skinny black girl off market street today, she needed some of the donation ahead of time and I gave it to her, of course she didn't return. This outcome is still probably better than if Id dated her in the crack den she tried to take me to for the date so at least theres that. Kinda knew it was going to happen, but was evidentially thinking with the wrong head. 27 years old. 5'6 120 lbs short hair with braids across the side of her head. Kinda pretty face and a bright gold fanny pack. She did give me a decent BBBJ before I wanted more at the notel, but she said we could just go to her house. Funny thing is the joke is on her I would have dated her often. There goes the several hundred more she could have had from me. I'll just find myself a different ebony princess.

Strange
06-22-19, 16:22
Got ripped off by a skinny black girl off market street today, she needed some of the donation ahead of time and I gave it to her, of course she didn't return. This outcome is still probably better than if Id dated her in the crack den she tried to take me to for the date so at least theres that. Kinda knew it was going to happen, but was evidentially thinking with the wrong head. 27 years old. 5'6 120 lbs short hair with braids across the side of her head. Kinda pretty face and a bright gold fanny pack. She did give me a decent BBBJ before I wanted more at the notel, but she said we could just go to her house. Funny thing is the joke is on her I would have dated her often. There goes the several hundred more she could have had from me. I'll just find myself a different ebony princess.So Demisses texted me today to apologize said something crazy came up, still waiting to hear how she's gonna make it up to me.

DDP9999
06-22-19, 18:47
I hope she follows through on the promise But I would not hold my breath.

So Demisses texted me today to apologize said something crazy came up, still waiting to hear how she's gonna make it up to me.

Strange
06-22-19, 19:21
I hope she follows through on the promise But I would not hold my breath.No show, I just don't understand why these girls don't seem to want money. Granted today wasn't going to make her a fortune, but it would have at least secured my future business. And if she was as good as her BBBJ was I probably would have gave out her digits.

Frasier69
06-23-19, 02:18
No show, I just don't understand why these girls don't seem to want money. Granted today wasn't going to make her a fortune, but it would have at least secured my future business. And if she was as good as her BBBJ was I probably would have gave out her digits.Most of these gals don't think in terms of "future" business until you've met them already. And even then it's questionable. Clearly 40-75 for a SS will take a back door someone looking for more time or she's seen before. It's the nature of the business. Much like baseball. You don't always hit the ball when at bat, let alone score. But if you keep on going to plate eventually you'll score! LOL.

Strange
06-23-19, 10:11
Most of these gals don't think in terms of "future" business until you've met them already. And even then it's questionable. Clearly 40-75 for a SS will take a back door someone looking for more time or she's seen before. It's the nature of the business. Much like baseball. You don't always hit the ball when at bat, let alone score. But if you keep on going to plate eventually you'll score! LOL.I'm talking about the part where they rip you off. So let's say she has done that with twenty guys, that's twenty guys she has lost future business with for a partial donation. Multiply that out overtime and that is a lot of lost business.

PhuqTaztik
03-09-20, 05:17
She promised to send a video for $20. Lied about the cashapp not going through and lost my business. This is her ad.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-location-come-feel-the-drip-im-ready-what-are-u-waiting-for__1583688008-39408924

Fuck her. If anyone can recommend a girl for gangbangs inbox me.

Jmswozniak
06-27-20, 12:44
Avoid Vicky as she may rip you off. Had a date the other night and wanted a number of services. She played the dash and run on me. Claimed she was coming back after her Brother left her apartment, but had to go them grocery money. I know better, but she puts a trust worthy air on. Picked her up at the bus stop out in front of Walgreens on Maryland Ave. Be careful out there everyone.

Shampoo55
06-29-20, 14:45
Avoid Vicky as she may rip you off. Had a date the other night and wanted a number of services. She played the dash and run on me. Claimed she was coming back after her Brother left her apartment, but had to go them grocery money. I know better, but she puts a trust worthy air on. Picked her up at the bus stop out in front of Walgreens on Maryland Ave. Be careful out there everyone.Sorry for you bad experience.

Guess that experience reinforces what it looks like you already knew. No money upfront! Hope others learn from your experience too Appreciate you sharing the warning. !

One of the hard things for me to learn was how to be nice, but firm. Have had to drop girls off or pass on dates when things don't work out even when really in 'need!

J Richard
08-10-20, 17:26
It has been sometime since the No Fly List was updated.

Girls come and go as do their boyfriends and or handlers.

Anyone care to start?

Myself, I have been lying low and only seeing a co-worker lately. But now that has ended and ready to begin exploring other options.

Be Safe.

Pgilmo
08-16-20, 21:14
This was a couple months ago. I gave her some cash upfront b / c she seemed trustworthy and I saw her a few times. I told her I needed some collateral and she gave me a purse with some worthless crap in it but didn't check until she left. She said she needed to pay for her room but never came back. Never got any explanation. Although I would probably see her again if she made it up to me.

Shampoo55
08-17-20, 01:00
This was a couple months ago. I gave her some cash upfront b / c she seemed trustworthy and I saw her a few times. I told her I needed some collateral and she gave me a purse with some worthless crap in it but didn't check until she left. She said she needed to pay for her room but never came back. Never got any explanation. Although I would probably see her again if she made it up to me.Sorry for your bad experience. Hope others reading here will learn from it! So appreciate you posting about it!

The money up front scam will keep working as long as dudes keep falling for it. Looks like you bought an expensive purse! Sigh.

FWIW. Don't care how much fun a girl was in the past, once a girl pulls that kind of cr-ap on me she is on the 'no fly list'! If one keeps seeing her in spite of being ripped off one is sending a message to the girl that one is a mark and she is likely to pull that stuff again. None of these girls are trustworthy no matter how they seem. They are drug addicts and live on the streets and as such are always looking for an angle, looking for easy money, looking for weakness. Don't ever show weakness or the girl will exploit that. So one can be a 'mark" or be polite but firm and follow the rules.
Been told girls think I am controlling. Hey that is fine with me. But once a girl tries to pull something, I shut it down. You ether take control or get controlled. I m firm, but polite. I think girls don't try stuff with me because of that style. Like the old saying about sitting down at the poker table - either you can tell who is the mark or it is you!

Only way that stuff stops is if enough guys make her suffer the consequences of her actions and her money dries up. Just saying.

Jmswozniak
08-31-20, 12:52
Avoid Vicky as she may rip you off. Had a date the other night and wanted a number of services. She played the dash and run on me. Claimed she was coming back after her Brother left her apartment, but had to go them grocery money. I know better, but she puts a trust worthy air on. Picked her up at the bus stop out in front of Walgreens on Maryland Ave. Be careful out there everyone.Saw another girl the other night who told me about her friends. One of whom she described sounded just like Vicky. She referred to her as Brooke. So I asked and sure enought its one and the same girl. She wears short Blonder hair and hangs out at the Bus Stop on Maryland. Even her friend said that Brooke (aka. , Vicky) has started to rip customers off and she didn't agree with this practice. Gentleman if you see a tall Blonde in the area of the Bus Stop outside CVS or Wallgreens on MD you should avoid her at all costs. She is conning her customers.

Shampoo55
08-31-20, 22:46
Saw another girl the other night who told me about her friends. One of whom she described sounded just like Vicky. She referred to her as Brooke. So I asked and sure enought its one and the same girl. She wears short Blonder hair and hangs out at the Bus Stop on Maryland. Even her friend said that Brooke (aka. , Vicky) has started to rip customers off and she didn't agree with this practice. Gentleman if you see a tall Blonde in the area of the Bus Stop outside CVS or Wallgreens on MD you should avoid her at all costs. She is conning her customers.Yes, Former Maryland Ave regular "Brooke the crook" often goes by the name Vicki / Vicky. She was on BP at one point. So "started to rip off customers" is nothing new.

I ran into that blonde at WG recently and believe there was a discussion of her at that time (July 2020).

Glad you avoided her and thanks for re-upping a warning about her. She's definitely one to avoid!

StreetsOB1
11-12-20, 17:22
Saw her in the am. Sweet girl. Only problem was she was running late. Nice BBBJ and she was very tight. My time was ok.Sure her name wasn't Gabby.

Gorilla
11-21-20, 22:09
Sorry for you bad experience.

Guess that experience reinforces what it looks like you already knew. No money upfront! Hope others learn from your experience too Appreciate you sharing the warning. !

One of the hard things for me to learn was how to be nice, but firm. Have had to drop girls off or pass on dates when things don't work out even when really in 'need!She used to use the name Victoria and had an accent. She did the same to me two years back same site, same story, same look! Well I guess one has to pay learning fees sometimes!!

Gorilla
01-17-22, 20:26
I met her twice earlier, seemed to be nice girl with usual issues. Today she agreed for a meet up at a location. When I was there, she wasn't. Waited 15-20 minutes. She now wanted to meet at another location which made me suspicious. When I went there, she hopped in and wanted some cash which I denied. Argued for a while while I drove to her place to drop her off, noticed 2 cars following. She jumped off when she figured I ain't going to give in more than spare change. Her BF jumps in and calls me names. I just drove off. Please be careful to arrange any meet ups with this girl.

Gator1970
01-17-22, 21:41
I met her twice earlier, seemed to be nice girl with usual issues. Today she agreed for a meet up at a location. When I was there, she wasn't. Waited 15-20 minutes. She now wanted to meet at another location which made me suspicious. When I went there, she hopped in and wanted some cash which I denied. Argued for a while while I drove to her place to drop her off, noticed 2 cars following. She jumped off when she figured I ain't going to give in more than spare change. Her BF jumps in and calls me names. I just drove off. Please be careful to arrange any meet ups with this girl.Who are you referring to?

StreetDreams
01-17-22, 22:36
I met her twice earlier, seemed to be nice girl with usual issues. Today she agreed for a meet up at a location. When I was there, she wasn't. Waited 15-20 minutes. She now wanted to meet at another location which made me suspicious. When I went there, she hopped in and wanted some cash which I denied. Argued for a while while I drove to her place to drop her off, noticed 2 cars following. She jumped off when she figured I ain't going to give in more than spare change. Her BF jumps in and calls me names. I just drove off. Please be careful to arrange any meet ups with this girl.From off Facebook if it is how did you meet her off Facebook or website I've been trying to meet her for awhile now but seems likes she plays games I guess I know why now if we're talking about the same person.

J Richard
01-18-22, 15:45
I met her twice earlier, seemed to be nice girl with usual issues. Today she agreed for a meet up at a location. When I was there, she wasn't. Waited 15-20 minutes. She now wanted to meet at another location which made me suspicious. When I went there, she hopped in and wanted some cash which I denied. Argued for a while while I drove to her place to drop her off, noticed 2 cars following. She jumped off when she figured I ain't going to give in more than spare change. Her BF jumps in and calls me names. I just drove off. Please be careful to arrange any meet ups with this girl.WTF? ?

Do you think everyone here is a military cryptologist & decifer?

If she is rip off, put the full info here or don't post it, because otherwise it is useless!

Enough said.

Gorilla
01-19-22, 01:25
From off Facebook if it is how did you meet her off Facebook or website I've been trying to meet her for awhile now but seems likes she plays games I guess I know why now if we're talking about the same person.Yes, she is Kayy M.

At J. Richards Please take a look at the posting policies in this board, quoted below:

• Please DO NOT post PERSONAL TELEPHONE NUMBERS except by Forum Advertisers in classified ads. (Forum Advertisers only may post their telephone numbers in their advertisements).

• Please DO NOT post arrest or incarceration reports about any private individual. (Reports and links to media stories about LE activities are acceptable).

• Please DO NOT post MUGSHOTS or similar photos. (This website is not here to assist you or LE in embarassing these unfortunate individuals).

• Please REDACT names and address numbers from posted copies of media reports. (Please use "XXXXXXXXXX" to blank out names and address numbers).

• Please DO NOT write in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. (Anything you post in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS will be deleted without comment).

I hope you would understnad why I did not mention the name directly or post a mugshot. There is no need to be rude. Asking politely through PM, you can get all the info.

Just A Game
01-19-22, 14:45
Yes, she is Kayy M.Ohh, thick Kay (not walker Kayleigh M. Who is friends with Emily). Yeah she tries to do cash and dash and someone reported of possible setup / robbery if I recall correctly.

Gorilla
01-20-22, 01:06
Ohh, thick Kay (not walker Kayleigh M. Who is friends with Emily). Yeah she tries to do cash and dash and someone reported of possible setup / robbery if I recall correctly.She is a thinnish girl[Deleted by Admin] I think she has been pressured by the guy that controls her.

Just A Game
01-20-22, 12:23
She is a thinnish girl. I think she has been pressured by the guy that controls her.OK the other Kayleigh then (name also long starting with M.) She's friends with Emily, longtime walker and yeah makes money for the her, the BF, and their daughter. It's always a sob story with her and the talent has been lackluster for over a year now. Although never had her setup with dude (s) to jump in, that's crazy. Always be aware of your six.

BerryMcCockinr
01-20-22, 18:24
Yes, she is Kayy M.

At J. Richards Please take a look at the posting policies in this board, quoted below:

Please DO NOT post PERSONAL TELEPHONE NUMBERS except by Forum Advertisers in classified ads. (Forum Advertisers only may post their telephone numbers in their advertisements).

Please DO NOT post arrest or incarceration reports about any private individual. (Reports and links to media stories about LE activities are acceptable).Obviously don't post her real name but we're still not sure who you are talking about. How did you meet her? Is she a streetwalker? Does she post ads? Any pics?

J Richard
05-05-22, 12:32
Here is another adding to the web Pay-in-Advance Scams.

Ranging from; meds for kids, out of gas, stolen wallet and the list goes on.

Using a Virginia txt message number so it is subject repeat changing. Give an area of ML Blvd.
Number ends in 5585

Edit - I surrender - The pic is not uploading - will try one more time
IMG_20220411_160706 (1).jpg - Upload of file failed.

J Richard
05-05-22, 13:48
Here is another adding to the web Pay-in-Advance Scams.

Ranging from; meds for kids, out of gas, stolen wallet and the list goes on.

Using a Virginia txt message number so it is subject repeat changing. Give an area of ML Blvd.
Number ends in 5585

Edit - I surrender - The pic is not uploading - will try one more time
IMG_20220411_160706 (1).jpg - Upload of file failed.Follow Up Trying Again I don't know.

Gorilla
05-12-22, 23:06
From off Facebook if it is how did you meet her off Facebook or website I've been trying to meet her for awhile now but seems likes she plays games I guess I know why now if we're talking about the same person.I found a picture of the girl I was talking about. Here it is for everyone's info. Sorry for the delay in uploading the pic.

StreetDreams
05-13-22, 15:40
I found a picture of the girl I was talking about. Here it is for everyone's info. Sorry for the delay in uploading the pic.Yeah that's her.

Shampoo55
05-13-22, 16:17
Yeah that's her.All of these great reports of a girl pictured who is a rip-off. Lots of comments about "her" and she", but WHAT IS HER NAME? LOL.

Point is I won't remember "oldwhatshername's" pic is a few weeks but when I am doing my DD and search here I'll be skunked unless a name is tied to the posts. Can we make a small change in posting? Rather than saying in a new reply post, "she is xyz," say "Babbett is xyz" or "Kim is xyz," use the girl's name? Please?

Gorilla
05-14-22, 01:12
All of these great reports of a girl pictured who is a rip-off. Lots of comments about "her" and she", but WHAT IS HER NAME? LOL.

Point is I won't remember "oldwhatshername's" pic is a few weeks but when I am doing my DD and search here I'll be skunked unless a name is tied to the posts. Can we make a small change in posting? Rather than saying in a new reply post, "she is xyz," say "Babbett is xyz" or "Kim is xyz," use the girl's name? Please?She goes by the name of Kayy Max or KayM. One of the previous posts does mention her name.