spank her ass - yes
takes a hard pounding - yes
tight pussy - yes
meaty pussy lips - yes
does kissing - yes
call her a wh0re - yes
call her a bit*tch - yes
follows orders - yes
one nutt your done - yes (this I have a problem with)

I pounded her for over 20 minutes, so I considered it good enough for going with the 30 min. deal. Had I come in the first 5 minutes, and not been allowed to continue, I would not be happy, and not return. I took a chance, it worked out, but I do not like this rule.

$135 for 30 min. I spent 10-15 min. interviewing her, when I decided to go ahead with it, the 30 min. started then.

In hindsight I looked and saw some of her old ads state 30 min. for $120. By my nature I tried to negotiate down from the $135, but she wouldn't budge.

Good Morning Gentlemen!!!! - 18
posted: August 30, 2009, 08:50 AM

I got what you want so please don't take too long to get at me!!! Most women anit as good as me because I got skills.

135hh
225hr

Poster's age: 18

Permanent Wood
10-03-09, 11:05
"Christina" has been added to her list of aliases.

Phone numbers that have been used in her ads:
414-552-8099
414-519-1157

Gentleman, If you are looking for that woman that is a lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets, look no further, you have found her..... Christina!

Permanent Wood
10-20-09, 03:40
"Stacy" has been added to her list of aliases.

She mostly works in the Milwaukee area, but I've seen her twice now in Madison.

Permanent Wood
03-01-10, 13:59
Updated number for Hannah who is going by Stacie now. I see she's in Madison right now, advertising on backpage.com as a massage provider, but her rates tell me differently.

She fucks like a good little who*re I'll tell you. I pounded her and cummed inside her pussy, stayed hard so I continued the pounding, all the while holding her cute little face in my hands kissing her with awesome deep tongue action. I do what I have to to get my money's worth. I busted a second nutt inside her pussy adding to the single condom I had for the whole time. I pulled out and went up straddling her young, cute little face. Beating my dick on her face I pulled the condom off, pinched the tip and peeled out the double load right onto her waiting and smiling face. I had a little time left which I spent slathering around my cum on her face.

She is one of those who like to be done after one nutt, I guess I showed her. Despite that silly rule, she really is a good sport. I called her every name in the book, who*re, bi*tch, dunce, you name it, she loved it.

Well just wanted to update this thread since she does have a new number and is in town right now.

Permanent Wood
04-20-10, 11:30
Contrary to my first post where I stated Hannah aka Stacie wouldn't budge from $135, the other day she gladly negotiated down to $100, and that's for 30 minutes.

Mad Jockey
05-29-10, 00:20
I called Stacie Wednesday night and set up an appointment, I asked what time in the morning would work best for her, she chose the time. 8:00am Thursday. I said I would call her at 7:45 when I was on my way to the East Towne area. Called at 7:45 got her voice mail, no problem I thought she could be in the shower or finishing getting ready. Called again at 8:00 again VM. Called at 8:15 VM again, I left a msg thanking her for wasting my time and if she was not going to keep the appointment why set it up with me.

Permanent Wood
10-09-10, 14:24
Hannah/Christina/Stacy - Her last known phone number has went dark.