PDA

View Full Version : www.Dontlookanyfurther.com

Mphelper909
09-02-09, 18:28
http://www.dontlookanyfurther.com/-1/posts/5_Services/42_massage_theraputic/449644_Perfect_Asian_and_Latina_Relax_Full_Body_Massage.html

Excellent Service forgot the name!

Went in on a Wed, right at about 12pm. Mamasan was ok, not rude or stuffy like some others. Came right at lunch time; she told me to wait 5 min. Was invited in after about a 3 min wait. Was asked if I'd been there before, and I said no. I never lie. What's the point of saying you've been there if you haven't. The way I work it, they know I'm not LE cuz when the time is right my hand is half way up the providers ass anyway. Heard 2 other guys leave as I got there, so the wait was legit. Asked mama for a shower, there is no shower there. Undressed in the bright lit room (as least for a MP). I liked that, as I like to see the kittty clearly. Undressed completely and stood up waiting for the latina that I'd requested. In comes "Lisa". My dik was at half mass so I grabbed it and gave her a compliment (this lets her know I'm not LE). Lisa came in with a denim miniskirt and black top that barely covered two huge tits. Her face was made up. I predict her age to be late 20's, maybe early 30's. Attractive woman, with the Spanish sexiness to her.

Laid down on my stomach for an average, repetitive massage. I say repetitive because the movements of her hands were just that; repetitive and pretty much on a set patterned. Lisa was what I would call a generic provider. She's not bad, but not exciting either. You'll get what you want, but no frosting. Her attitude was generic (not distant or cold, but not GFE either). Her apperance, her massage, everything was generic. Now, that's to say it's a bad thing. But if you want that memorable experience; Lisa isn't the one. Still, I highly recommend her, since we usually visit MPs to get our nutt off.