PDA

View Full Version : Longone314 in Springfield MO

Longone314
01-22-09, 13:18
Well have to say as a once a month regular to the east side in st lou, that my recent visit to springfield, mo was definetly a change in mood.

There is no way that the no liquor, no removal of panties and no contact at stage is even enjoyable.

Went with 3 buddies that live down there on Saturday between 2am-3am, and to the idiot door guy that insisted on the full cover charge with only an hour left of operation and then refused to break any bill larger than a $20, get a real life. Other than the dancers (I counted 9 total, 2-8's, 1-7, 3-6's and all the rest b/w 3-5's, best lookin one there was the bartender who had the worst attitude of any person I have ever seen in a club), who can't sit down on your lap, can't touch you and can't have you touching them, there really isn't much of anything fun that can or could be had there. Did spread about $40 in all $1's to the dancers at the stages but you can't even put the bills on the dancer when they are in front of you and stage and table dances are not even available.

Fyi my own two cents but this was not only a waste of time but also the cover and money as well.

On a positive note, 3 of the 6 dancers that did talk and were asked if they were interested in doing any take out all came back with here are my digits call me after 330am and to your home or hotel it would be a minimum of $$$-$$$$$, which I said thank you I will be sure to give you a call, and for the looks of the girls that were open to doing take out there wasnt one that would be a $-$. 5 per hour off craigslist at best. Thanks but no thanks on ever doing that again in future.

Gears
01-23-09, 20:42
Longone314, when did the rules at the clubs tighten? I visited a club on Kearney a few years ago in the eastern part of town when passing through and had a good time. They had more than one stage and the stage dancing was nude. No-touch lap dances were done in an area that had a half-wall separating it from the rest of the place. The thing I'd never encountered was having to buy dance "tickets" in advance. After checking the locations of clubs on the map I think the place must have been Crazy Horse.

Longone314
04-08-09, 18:28
Either head south 60 miles down to joplin area or head north east on hwy 44 and you will bump into about 3 of them before you hit rolla

Good luck

I just moved to this area from Mass. Used to love going to the XXXX theaters there. Haven't found one here yet. Are there any around?

Longone314
09-10-09, 20:21
On the way to Sprgfld/Joplin in 2 weeks have a pair of college girls that have gone from UMSL in stl to MO st in Sprgfld, so got one night taken care of interested in good places to cruise by during day/eve/early am/mornin hours in your nec of the woods, and do the SWs in joplin ever stroll around the truck stops anymore? Lookin forward 2 gettin down to SW MO!

Happy Nuttin

LO314

Longone314
11-11-09, 15:38
Heading to springfield next weekend to bring a few scholarship dontations to some old friends that are now attending school down there, and would be interested in any under 30 yr old SWers as well that are not so cracked or methed out that they are able to provide some decent quality BBBJ or 1/2 & 1/2 BJ/f/s at my local notel room.

any recommendations would be appriciated and also lookin at sharing a few digits upon my leaving the fine town of springfield, mo a little lighter in the pocket and hopefully with at least 4-5 shots out of toy cannon for the ladies

Let me know what is available, not lookin for any Old Rick info or girls digits.

Longone314

Longone314
01-14-10, 21:23
Well I have to come to Springfield for the weekend for some business and definetly would like to find some new applicants for scholarship opps, any suggestions from any members would be greatly appriciated and recipricated 10 fold if you ever make it up to StL!

Happy hunting,

Longone314

Please feel free to PM me any suggestions.

Longone314
01-15-10, 14:27
Are there really any strolls that actually have any women in springfield area?

Did some drivin last night but doubt I was in anywhere close to the right spots

Lastly is Illusions still the only 'kinda' strip club in town, and any recommendations on girls that might be open to extras there or outside of there or any other local 'strip club/bar' that might have some scholarship seekers that I might be able to work with?

Thanks in advance and as always.

LO314

Edsplay
01-17-10, 22:30
Hey longone,

Had not done any mongering in awhile but was in town connecting with regs., and decided to cruise Grant after hooking up with freaky Ashley for about 45 min. So I drove south, nada. Turned around cruised back toward Division and saw a BBW chick at choo choo train park. Did a pass, gave me a look, made the block and stopped. She says can I get a ride and I say do you swallow, she says anything you want for $. 3, so back to the room we go. Now aka Kimberly is big and she won't be doing any "Ultra Bright" commercials anytime soon, but she was fresh out of the shower, sober and just hit the stroll. Gave me a wicked BBBJ, lots of tongue, great rim job and gulped with a swallow. Gave her a ride to the nearest liquer store and I headed out for some Mex food. No digits but works area all the time.

Longone314
01-18-10, 15:09
I was in your fine town from Thursday nite to Sunday morning, did hit the grant stroll, nothing much to be found, had better luck at a couple of local bars, pickin up on the waitresses, got luck with one on a scholarship interview on Friday nite, turned out she had never done the pay for fun before so we took our time, but the $50 for a hour was never such a bargain, she got $75 for her almost 2 hours of time from 1am-3am, she was fun and accomidating to say the least. Sat nite, did some more recon on a girl at a bar that caught my eye the prior nite to say the least, turned out went back on Saturday nite and well struck up some conversation, and turns out she is done at 1245a, has to close out and will be ready to go at 1am. Comes out and I ask if she wants to go to buddies I'm staying at, she says my roomate is out and staying at b/f's place how about we just head to her place, no objections here, 3 min later parked and walkin in with her. 23/wht/5'11/135-140/36DD, former basketball player who is as flexible and athletic as any girl I've been with in a while, great attitude and hadn't been with a guy in over 3 months. Just my luck, she didn't and wasnt interested in anything related to $$$'s, actually told me she liked older guys and if we could do some role playing thats exactly what she would like. So did alot of foreplay and well got a little hot and sweaty, and about 230am she was ready to hit the hay, did ask me to stay over, but didn't think it would be a good idea since I had to be out on the road REALLY early in the AM, she asked me to give a call for sure before I come back down there and I DEFINETLY will for sure. This is the first amatuer/college girl I would drop this hobby cold turkey for if she ever wanted to move up to stl, move into my place and start having little Longones in future. Only time will tell.

Other than those two I really didn't see anything at all strolling, a couple of med cases and two others but they had a manager or pimp or whatever you want to call it, and since I don't stop for those with management in stl aint going to go doing it in a town I'm not really all that familiar with.

Last thing, that thing they call "Illusions" and market as a strip club, is a total illusion, a strip club is supposed to be a place you can sit, have a drink, have a girl or two grind on your lap/johnson, and maybe go to the back for a private and get mr happy out of the cage. Lets just say you can't get a drink, there is a no touching rule, and you can get a private but no EXTRAS at all, actually asked the best lookin one there for some carryout service and she 3 min later walks up with the manager who tried to ask me to leave, I said as soon as you give me the $50 for 2 songs I just gave to her, and she didn't even sit on my lap, he says 'naw that aint happening' I said well I aint leaving then, he says yes you are, I pulled out my industry pass from stl clubs, he said, oh I didn't realize you were with some of the east stl clubs, my bad, we are a little more strict with what goes on down here in the bible belt. I said I guess so, he appoligized, the girl that I did the 2 songs with walked back up and offered the $50 to me, since she did realize she was just trying to work me out of my $$s I said keep it, but next time be a little smarter who you go report to the principal, since you just passed up a chance at $200-300 for a hour after you get off, she asked if 300 would still be available, I said sorry but already have another applicant willing to take 1/3 of that for same hour and didn't get hassled by management when I asked them, sorry. Daisy was the girl I ended up hookin up with on thurs nite from there, 23/wht/blond/5'4/120/32B/C chest, did the motel 6 by her place from 230am-345am, room was a bit pricey but she was well worth the $100 contribution and offered digits when I gave her +20 tip, she said next time you can just come to my place and take our time, l-8, b-8, c-7, e2k-10, v-7(little rushed and she was uncomfortable doing it at hotel), p-7. 5, o-8 will do it again when I get down there, said she had just moved up there from ARK, and only been working there 3 weeks, said the $$$s at that Illusions sucks and I could definetly understand why with the management literally walking thru the 'private' area at least 4 times during the two songs I was back doing privates.

YMMV

LO314

Back to the safety of the big city, but had a few scholarships to work out on Sunday will report and leave info here as follows. Thanks to all the seniors in springfield, mo who think that just cause I have amatuers down there that they want to see every tom, dick and harry thats on this board. Asked both of them again this time while down there and they both said thanks but no thanks unless you know them and have met them in person, so I guess not!. No intrest in giving digits to complete strangers to me, much less ones that think that sending abusive replies to me are going to help.

Bon voyagee.

Longone314
01-18-10, 18:59
Scholarshp offer made and opprotunity taken by her, agreed to 1 hr for $40 massage, BBBJ and FS, on way back from springfld, mo I make the stop over in Lebanon, MO.

Adrianna/says 30s more like 35-38 if my guess is right/5'5/110/brunette/34B, $40/hr+$15 4 videocam to be on + $5 tip, 1nut, she tried for #2 from toy cannon (but knew I had another stop to make for 3some in waynesville an hour later), 45min stop, she definetly had never done it on videocam before cause almost the whole time she is just staring right at the cam

At least she turned on the FB game so I could watch the end of the Vikes steppin all over the Cowgirls/Jerry Jones throat.

L-4. 5 (stl SW scale), b-7+, c-7, e2bk-10-metattaco bell, p-10(only things she said the whole time were, 'yes we can do that' & 'ok! I can do that! ', never once did she say we can't do that, but never asked for anal, but to tight a body to even think about breakin her in two by trying), v-9, o-8

FYI those that enjoy SUPER DIRTY feet on a woman, might want to get digits and make a trip down there, I asked before I left when the last time she washed those feet was and she indicated it had been a few days. Do want to report that the cooter was clean and while I didn't go down for any desert, when the fingers came out and I took a sniff they didn't smell funky at all, actually kinda strawberry like smell, so might have just read it wrong, but still wouldn't go down on her either way.

Worth a trip if your in the area for sure!

LO314

Ps since I got soooooo much quality info from the senior members of springfield, mo I'm going to pass on sharing the waitress info as well as the 4 MO St. Girls that used to be scholarship recipients while they were still doing thier first two years in st louis before transfering south. So sorry. Thanks again for those positive PMs