PDA

View Full Version : Longone314 in Washington Park

Longone314
10-20-08, 17:03
Went for the first time to WG, (pretty much only did Brooklyn-Roxys & PT's in past) but it was after 2am and wanted something different.

Walked in to see all of 8 guys that werent working at WG and about 8 dancers total. Not the greatest of quality there but some assets and some without.

After a few hard sellers--come up and ask right off the bat will you buy my drink and go back for a private right off the bat, and just declined polietly, then a yonger black girl came up sat next to me, (tyra/tierra) asked how things were going, and what I was lookin for and after telling her I would like to do pretty much everything she said there were two choices, go to the VIP room (pay house $50 for use and then $40 a song, or go to the private booths (a open room with couches all the way around) for $40 a song or 3 for $100) I offered $60 for 3 songs which she said sure and after a trip to the bar for the $5 bracelet we were on the way to the private room. Well nobody else was even in there and after she got naked she asked if I wanted to take my shirt off, which went quick, and then she asked if I wanted to take him out, which was another tough sell. After a song of HJ & titrub she asked if I had protection and I quickly fumbled thru my pocket to find and open it and get him covered, she slid me right in and within another 2 songs we were done. She claimed that this was only her 2nd week there and if she keeps up that level of satisfaction she won't be there very long at all. Highly recommended for the. 6 +. 05 and. 15 tip. She won't do dates yet outside of the club but I will definetly go back for her inside the club services for sure.

Longone314
11-04-08, 13:56
I was told recently that the club formerly known as Cheeks is reopening soon (across the street from WG & up street from Hustler & MK), anyone have anything in the way of real information?

Longone314
11-04-08, 13:56
I was told recently that the club formerly known as Cheeks is reopening soon (across the street from WG & up street from Hustler & MK), anyone have anything in the way of real information?

Mutger
11-05-08, 13:12
I was told recently that the club formerly known as Cheeks is reopening soon (across the street from WG & up street from Hustler & MK), anyone have anything in the way of real information?I was told by a dancer at WG that the owner of WG's was opening another club across the street. She didn't mention what the name of it would be. I asked why he would open two clubs across from one another, and she claimed that she thought this one was supposed to have a kitchen and serve food. Don't order the bearded clams.

Longone314
12-23-08, 15:43
Well did a cruise out on Friday nite to some of the regular spots, and even a new one.

10pm. Walked into Roxys in Brooklyn.- about 12-15 customers total, 15+ dancers, not very busy at all, fyi there are alot of new dancers from all over the map but mostly rail thin blondes and brunettes from other clubs. The regular dancers that would highly recommend to a first timer, Carmen, Anna, Ginger, Jordan, Mylun, Tai are all friendly and accomidating, some of the newer women would be much better off taking introduction lessons from the vets for sure. Total damage. 8, 2 privates at. 5 total (. 4 for the dancers, . 05 for wrist band &. 05 tip for guy on parking lot that opened space & was freezin his ass off), a couple of shots for the ladies. 2, a couple of diet cokes & tip to one of the hottest waitresses in brooklyn. Shay. The shower show was starting and hate being in there when you can't use the restrooms and it feels like a fire hazard. So time to get on to the next place of enjoyment.

1115pm- walk across the street into PT's Brooklyn.- well the openness of the club is the most inviting thing, other than the super hot Veda and Jennifer behind the bar. There are at most 25 guys/customers in there, and at least 20+ dancers, good ratio and a few of the customers are couples, which as we all know can be much more enjoyable for viewing pleasure. The hard sell to go upstairs for privates is much much heavier at PT's but they are friendly in other ways as well, but the stage dances arent as personal as some of the other clubs in the area. Some of the vets were there as well as some out of town newbies, but nothing worth takin upstairs for the rub & tease at. 35 a song or 3at$, so after. 3 out of the pocket and a happy holidays hug and tip for both the beautiful bartenders its off to the next establishment.

Midnight--take the walk down past the rub house and come to the pink slip, after the payment of. 1 at door (a bargain just even if you buy one drink and go in just to see the scene), go thru metal detectors and pat down, and I'm in, safely and sound, not to many other white folks in the house but the dancers one by one will come by make eye contact and try to seduce every last $$$ bill out of you if you let them. Just get my usual drink at the bar, Jack with coke back. This is the only club anywhere in IL that serves a double on a regular basis and charges less than anyplace else. Go figure. After shooting the shot and sippin on the coke, head for a walk around the club, the door guy says its a slow night as the pimps festival is Saturday night and its gonna be like a sardines can with all the pimps and hoes in the house, so alot of people just staying in tonight. Probably close to 35-40 customers, and at least 20 dancers, tough to tell cause the dancers are all over inside there, needless to say on the side stage where the ladies dance 3-5 at a time there is more ass shakin than a luke campbell video shoot. There is alot of back in the place, not the place for a man only lookin for sizes 4 and under. Although the wait is worth it to pick out a woman that is up for some in back fun and yes 'extras' are definetly available. 2 dances in back is all little mr can handle and after another drink and a shot for the dancer I'm on the way out the door. Another tip (. 1 worth every penny in piece of mind) to the bouncer to walk this single white guy out and give me an eye back up the alley to the roxys parking area. Total damage. 65

2am---off to the east from there on 64 towards WP

215am--not a parking spot to be found at Hustler on the main lot head down kingshwy towards Cmoes & Wise guys, see alot of cars at Miss Kittys must be having a big party there. Get to Cmoes maybe 10 cars on lot keep going, Wise guys looks to have 20+ cars and look across the street to see Cheeks open so figure what the hey take a shot and see how it looks.

230am--park and walk in to the 'new' Cheeks. Same scene as Wise Guys except clean and new on the inside at least in the dark, and well there were at least 14-18 guys as in customers but at no time were there more than 4 dancers out and on the floor. Only one stage open and the private room is two double doors that apparently lock behind you but at. 5 house fee and. 4 a song to the dancer I think I would rather do carry out from another club to no-tel or elsewhere in area. After 30 minutes and buying 2 drinks. Jack & coke back for $8. 50 is a joke. Turns out that Friday nite was the GRAND opening, well only thing grand in this place is the one attractive dancer and she is sitting at the bar wrapped up in a blanket. Couple of stage dances were mediocre at best, until they get some dancers in the place would not be a recommendation at all. Damage was. 3 total, no privates, no lap dances but stage dances were not of the more than a couple of singles worth. Only redeming thing there was no cover charge.

330am---head back towards 64 and hustler, and well miss kittys looked like it was still jumpin so took a detour and went over and parked at miss kittys. Walk into 20+ dancers ranging from a few 8's all the way down to a couple of 4/5's, all shapes and sizes, and even a few former dancers that recognize me after sitting down from brooklyn clubs. No drinks, no shots and straight back to private room for an agreed. 4 for 2 songs. Everything goes well thru 1st song she gets down to thong lets me touch up and downstairs, unbuttons and lets mr happy out for some hand action. Well maybe 30 seconds into the song, one of the door guys comes back and tells her she needs to come out front for one of her regulars, NOW. Well I look up at the guy and say 'thats fuckin bullshit', he proceeds to get on my case & I look at the dancer and say thanks for showing me why I haven't walked in here before and won't be back. I look at the bouncer and ask which homeless, strung out crack head is the regular to see a guy that looks like an oversized mr magoo, sitting in the corner. I ask the bouncer to give dancer the. 2 for the first song, and two singles for the second song, and ask where the manager is and he points to himself, I shake his hand tell him thanks for showing me why I never have been there before nor will I ever be back. Damage. 35, as I'm walking out the dancer runs over apoilgies and while hugging puts a napkin in my pocket and says call her sometime outside of here for take out. Glad I did get it cause I've wanted to hit that for a take out order in past and never gotten digits.

Well all in all a good night head out of WP area around 415am and well after an enjoyable experience at a few and see the new cheeks in all its glory. Still only recommend the brooklyn experience for fun at roxys and pts and if feeling like a chocolate swirl don't not stop at pink slip. Otherwise hustler and hollywood are safe choices as well.

Longone314

Gears
12-26-08, 14:45
I'll have to be more careful in club parking lots. Haven't been to Blondies, but have patronized Dollies after dark before. Don't want to get mugged. Longone314, I haven't been there, but Pink Slip has a reputation as a high-risk place for us white guys. I have visited Soft Touch after dark and have not felt threatened, but once gave a frowning guy there a wide berth.

Longone314
12-29-08, 12:35
Started early at 930pm arrived at Miss Kittys, 12-15 dancers, appeared to be around shift change. A Couple of 8's alot of 5-6's and some 2's. Haliey a good lookin blonde spinner, very good at stage, but hard selling privates. Dasia from cape very very accomidating at stage and while sitting in lap, didn't hard sell at all for privates and more than happy to sit and grind for a drink or two. Not a dancer yet there worth the $40/song private price so off to another spot.

Off down the street to see how some other places look, 1030pm into Wise guys, only 4-6 total dancers, a few dogs but a few new ones as well. Angel the waitress was up on stage and while first timer was very hot and enjoyable, not much for privates or extras yet at all. Champaigne (3-4 at best) good stage dancer, likes the grind and getting handsy. Trina good hot choco, 8+ body, 7 on looks, . 4 for two songs and. 05 wristband, well get back in private room, and halfway thru 1st song asked if for. 4 more want to take it out and cover mr happy, well sure I figure, pull out the trojan man cover him up and within 30 seconds we are already into reverse cowgirl with some playing with the balls at the same time, ended midway thru the next song and for. 8 for 3 songs & FS, I couldn't complain at all, she made sure that I got off and afterwards asked if I would put him away for the 3rd song which she let me touch all over while she did a little more grinding. Will definetly visit for her again, no didgits avail and not available for take out although I tried, maybe in future.

Jumped across the street to see what was happening at the new Cheeks, got there around 1115-1130pm, and weak crowd, overpriced drinks and shots, 3 dancers on the floor and 4 in the house total, not a dancer better than a 7 there and when asked if more were coming the door guy said 'enjoy whats here', nice attitude for a newly reopened place. Waste of 15 minutes for sure, don't think I will be going back here until things change for the better, on the positive side they do have a very very well lit parking lot for all of the 6 cars that were there when I arrived and left and the restrooms were clean as well.

Off to Brooklyn for Roxys. Arrive just after midnight, 20-24 dancers and about 40-50 customers, shower show just ending, what good timing. I hate the shower shows there, its always the same two girls and I'll admit the first time I saw the shower show yeah its pretty cool, but any Friday or Saturday nite your likely to see 3-5 shower shows between 11pm-5am, kinda overkill, but the club has to milk people anyway they can, especially with the pre shower show $5 BS tickets that the club makes all the dancers try to sell and they don't get any of those funds, kinda like new world slavery if you ask me. Some of the favorites are in the house, Mylun (9++ great body and unreal looks), Tai, Carmen, Violet (8 body/7 looks/ extras avail), ginger (8 looks/great spinner body), alot of 7s and 8s, also alot of new dancers, fyi there are some women who are just going thru the motions here and keepin up thier habits (Her-on, blow, pills and others), these are the ones that give all these places such a bad name and its a shame, cause there is quality entertainment here and its just a matter of weeding out the crappy ones. Well no need for privates since already popped on out, but one of the waitresses, I think her name is shay is one of the most beautiful hot chocolate women I have seen in a while, very tight body and smile to match, says that wait-staff can't do private dances so that killed that idea, but was trying for a two girl private with her but guess the skin-head want to be that is the 'director' want to be dictator, is trying to make the point that its his place and instead of taking a waitress with a dancer for a private, why not just pay for one of the two new VIP champaigne rooms. Heres the deal that they offer, for $325, not including what you have to tip or pay dancer for extras, you get one hour in a 8 x 10 room with a couch and a partition blind that serves as the door, with one dancer and a bottle of $5 champaigne. Sorry but if your not putting a door on the front of it and putting someone in front of the door what is stopping someone from just walkin right on in? What is the purpose of a whole hour as well, how many guys really need a whole hour other than to have to buy more shots for dancers and really honestly pop one off. When I asked about 30 minutes or shorter time frame I just was ignored and mr boss just waked away. I realize they are trying to milk money anyway humanly and 'legally' possible but the truth is since they redid the inside of the place any Friday or Saturday nite from 1am-3am you have to wait to buy a wristband to get back to the private booth area, new girl working the wristbands is not only slower than your average postal worker but also when given more than the $5 for the wristband as a tip, tried to give it back to me saying I'm not dancin here, grumpy needs to get laid, but either way you get all excited, girl walks you back towards private booth and then you get to wait for 2 songs just to pay to get back there, no thanks, nice work mr 'director' and the two new VIP booths for $300-$350 a hour, that haven't had anyone other than club employees sitting back there, nice use of the open space. At least at PTs across the street they are willing to accomidate and work with you realizing that the economy isn't exactly what it used to be. Roxy's always can be a good time, dancers are great, door guys and management are way below average, security and outside staff is way above average, waitresses are some of the best at any club. Fyi I am not on the payroll and haven't been handed a free pass from there in over 6 months of going at least once a month most times 2 times a month at least.

More to come from Saturday afternoon dream with a twosome. Then to pink slip for some unreal sight-seeing early am adventures

Longone314

Longone314
01-08-09, 13:58
Well not a real fan of either Hollywood or Hustler Strip Clubs, but last night became a fan of Hustler, Larry Flynt club for sure, headed into the shop/store around 830pm to pick up some toys & DVD's for coming weekend fun and after picking out a couple of titles, I look to my left to see a younger black woman, giving me the 'wink/wink', after smiling back she walks over and asks if I am here alone and would like to go back to the theater area. Being a newbie and never having done the theater experience I ask what is back there and she said alot of private areas where two people can have alot of fun together. So I go up to the counter and ask them to hold the toys and 3 dvds, and get a wrist band for myself and 'Summer' (. 1 for a couple, . 5 for a single), and upon going into the back there are multiple booths with enough room for 2-4 people in each with a full lockable door. We stroll thru the booth areas and she asks if I would be comfortable in front of other people in the theater area, I said I have no idea whats it like, so put in a $1 and we walk into a room with about 6 guys and no women, so we do a reverse and head to one of the private booths for some private time. She explains to me that she is in trouble with money and needs some help, and that she is open to everything during our dream other than greek, so I opt for the BBBJ & covered cowgirl & doggie to finish. She is open to instructions and follows just as requested, after a good 10 min of BBBJ she asks if she can put the cover on and goes right to it and after some cowgirl, she turns around and bends over and tells me its time for 'daddy to bust one off if he wants' so after some hard pounding she starts tightening to the point where I just go pop, she lets me ride it out and after pullin out she takes out some handi-wipes and cleans up mr happy and puts a knot on the cover and asks if I want to discard it. I hand her. 6, (we had agreed on. 5 and I paid the. 1 for wristbands) so all in all. 7 plus the. 05 that went into the video booth time slot. I walk out 30 minutes later happy that I didn't waste the money on private dances at a strip club and on more enjoyable one on one activities. She offered to do a double pop but don't think I could have handled bangin her for much more time in that dream of mine.

I have digits for summer that she asked only be shared for senior members, so just message me for that info if you would like, but from what she told me her comfort zone is only doing things at hustler in theater and doubtful at all even after a few visits that she would do outcall or hotel date at all.

age --b/w 26-30
height--5'1"
weight 140-150 (she is thick around the tummy and plump ass)
tits--7+
ass--8
face--6
overall service--8+
regular price for BJ-.4, for F/S (no Greek)-.8

I will definetly see her again...

Username
01-09-09, 07:04
Longone314, nice to know I'm not the only one who has observed unjust treatment from them.

Seriously, in this economy how many people do they think they can throw out or tell not to come back that really haven't caused any problems --- in an area that has issues with shootings and violence. Makes no sense to me.

edit: I didn't realize this was a few pages back, this was in response to post 1240.

Longone314
01-12-09, 14:40
Young buck,

Try going to hustler and hollywood, prices are over the top for anything but table dances so be aware.

Pts (try to look for young and thin, stay away from thick ones there) and roxys (mylun, ginger, trista and lysette might be your speed) in brooklyn might be more what your lookin for, ie less pricy private dances.

Either way there is not a club that is anywhere in this neck of the woods thats gonna try to empty your wallet in any way shape or form, and they definetly don't or won't take a check. Guarantee

Good luck

Longone314

message me directly if there is a specific type, color or figure that your lookin for, could probably be of help at most of the places you would be wanting to go.....fyi stay away from Washington Park unless your going with more than just yourself

Would like to try one of the clubs, but would like to know which ones have clean and good looking girls, but aren't out to break your wallet or take your check.

I am a young WM, and drive a nice vehicle, so I am a bit nervous going to WP area after seeing so many horror stories.

Any advice?

Longone314
02-05-09, 19:44
Went in on Wednesday nite, got there about 1030pm, there were 10 dancers and 6 customers, 2-7's 1-8 and the rest were 5 or lower. 05 cover, went and had a seat the place is fairly nice, will say the parking lot either has new lights or the lights were just actually tunred on since the last time I was there, made me feel a bit safer walkin in as a single white guy. First dancer that came up and sat down was thicker dirty blonde named Jamie, she previously worked at roxys in brooklyn and still works at PT's Brooklyn, evidently she had had a few drinks already cause she had met me numerous times before and acted as thought it was the first time I had ever seen her, she went right into the VIP hard sell, I slowed her down and said I just got here and I was gonna relax, next was will you buy me a drink, polietly declined, after another minute of silence she got up and went searching for the next $$$ giver of the night. Next was Cinnomin, a very attractive younger chocolate model, thin and legs for days, she was talkative, didn't go straight into the hard sell for VIP or lap dances, but after the first song of sitting she had to go up to stage and work the stage, I watched for the 1st song, no takers at the stage, went up to the bar to get a drink, that took a while, bartender was reading a magazine or something, so head with my drink up to the stage for cinnomin's 3rd song, and she is still pretty much fully clothed, she does some work on the pole then comes down to straddle me and do some very quality grinding work. As the song ends she starts with the menu for the VIP room, I knew it was coming soon, so I politetly declne and head back to a table. After a couple of songs, a lite colored chocolate girl comes over, her name was Nikki, she was cute with a good little body, very tight with 34c/d pair on top, she was right down on my lap and started playing and rubbing mr happy to see or guage how close we could get to VIP, well two more songs on the lap and she did the hard sell to VIP, and then she bottomed out when I told her that I only had $40 in pocket to spend. She ran around the room lookin for other willing candidates, and then went up to stage, she kept motioning me to come to her stage, then as I was leaving I turned to see a flipping of the bird from the I want to be your friend and take you to the private VIP room. Showed me all I needed to know they are just lookin for one thing thats to get as deep into your pockets as possible. Good experience and good atmosphere, will try again for fun and extras on the weekend but think that the best time to play there might be a weekday during the day or early evening when they are dead and I can negotiate to the price I want not they are thinkin with emptying the wallet.

Just my two cents. Good luck to all

Glad I left cause went to Larry Flynts, went into the video/theater area and for a. 05 wristband and. 01 entry into the couples theater, I plop down on the couch to a black couple with a woman that had the plumpest ass getting bent over the couch and her man just pounding it from behind, well he sits down and she starts giving him a BBBJ and he asks if I want to hit her doggie and if I have a condom, I was in shock, I pull the condom off she turns around and sees my hands shakin and puts it on me, and then slides me right into her, and within 5 maybe 6 minutes I am feeling that ass bouncin back and forth on me and I couldn't hold it in any longer I just pop and she says as long as that condom is still on you better keep pumpin me, I did keep up for another minute or two, and then pull out and just sit on the couch and watch some of the best in person porn I have ever seen in any club.

You never know what you seek but sometimes you find it in the most unsuspecting places.

To that couple thanks that was amazing and very very unexpected.

Longone314

Longone314
02-16-09, 17:43
Peep shows at Hustler with live dancers have not been going on for over 4 months and according to the last time i asked they arent planning on opening them back up anytime soon.

FYI

Sorry to hear your Hustler Club visit was a fizzle. Hustler has a strict policy forbidding their dancers to venture into the peep show (or video stall) area of the building (where the Boutique is). The dancers aren't allowed over there.

When there are ladies offering their services in that video stall area, they are neighborhood ladies who don't work at the Hustler Club.

I'm kind of curious, though, where you heard that Hustler's dancers would sometimes go over to the video stalls area. Nice report. You'll have better luck next time. - Rosco

Longone314
04-13-09, 12:51
Just haggle and negotiate a little bit it goes a long way if your kinda or unsure thats the one you want the service from.

Other than sauget 2 clubs and hollywood there are multiple bargains even with the way above average gals at all the strip clubs.

Friday late nite did brooklyn, got 2 songs for. 4 upstairs and asked for HJ for another. 1 she said for another. 2 I'll blow it & you can pop. Sure. 6 for a hot blonde that used to ***** and moan cause I wouldn't do. 5 for 2 songs and not get my johnson out now willing to let me BBBJCIM for. 6 total. Winner winner chicken dinner.

Left there about 2am went to washington park to meet some friends late night and turns out old friend from formerly at roxys/pts is working at cheeks, used to do 3 for $ at roxys with no mr happy out of the cage, she was offering 4 for. 8 and mr happy could dance just about anywhere other than the greek isles as long as he had a cover. Took a little bit and one set up at her stage for only one there to get 2 straight lap grinds before I got her to 3 for. 6 and mr happy comes out to play, by the 2nd song had mr happy deep inside in reverse cowgirl and popped before 3rd song came up, she said if you don't mind I'm gonna ask you to put away for third song so I can keep on dancing and not get in trouble. Seems I recall that she asked if next time I would just call when she is not working and we could simply do $ for hotel/motel date on west side of river and for another. 2 greek would be avail.

Damn prices are definetly dropping, don't just agree for the sake of your cock is hard and thinkin she is the last woman around that will offer anything at any of these clubs. Best bet go near shift change when the women that have had a bad day are really scratching to make some coin and offer some carry out options after chatting and seeing how open they are to extras either in or outside club.

Happy hunting

Longone314

I am seeing that as well.

.4 for hand release at City Nights.

Longone314
04-15-09, 11:01
Highly recommend at next exit east off 64 from washington park. Collinsville! Great cheap rooms and not all the rif-raf you get at hotels/notels in wash park area. Fairview is nice and rooms are a bit pricey no offense, but also another 6 miles away from where your likely to be playing, just my 2 cents

Longone314

If you use Priceline you can usually get a good deal on a room either in Fairview Heights or Collinsville. Last time I bid 50 and got a really nice room at the Four Points by Sheraton in Fairview Heights.

I've actually stayed at the Econo Inn right across the street from Miss Kitty's a couple of times and didn't have any problems. I did get propositioned by a SW right there in the lobby, lol. Don't recall her name, thin gal probably in mid 20's with long red hair. The rooms are adequate and they wanted 48 for the night. If planning ahead, I'd try to get the room for 50 again in Fairview Heights.

Also north of Washington Park on the Collinsville Road there are three motels. I've stayed at the Royal (i think that is the name) and the Relax Inn without any problems. I believe the room was 48 or so. Once again the rooms were adequate, probably around a half star rating! lol. These are the NOtels that guys take SW to but they do have a few decent rooms.

Joe Hart
04-16-09, 21:54
Thanks, Longone, Jann, KC, Missery and Beeoch. This is what this site is all about.
I do like the priceline approach and I will be using it. My trip is scheduled for mid May. I will make a report here.

Thanks Again.
Enjoy!

Longone314
04-23-09, 17:48
Fyi new director/manager thats at that location is one of the most ornery guys you will ever meet and while those ladies try to get $35-50 a song for a private, someone needs to tell him that if your charging those kinda dollars for a single song private that mr happy is bound to pop out and want to play for those kinda $$$'s being spent!

Do not currently recommend Penthouse or PTS in Sauget for any extras or fun anywhere on premises until further notice or until management changes!

Happy hunting

Longone314

She is no longer there. She got " caught " giving extra's by the wrong Director.

Longone314
04-27-09, 11:06
Fyi guys in sauget that vip is a joke, $450 what kinda mix of crystal meth and crack do those directors/managers really smoke. Penthouse and PTs sports girls are a waste and well took some out of town buddies in there on Saturday nite and girls get pissed when your at stage and only tippin $1 & $2 at a time since they don't even get down on lap or do any grinding, then they ask for $40-50 a song for a private, wake up you clueless people. After a good waste of 60 minutes I loaded them up in car and took them to Brooklyn for real run of a good time, hit PT; s brooklyn first, they enjoyed, we then exited across the street and to say the least, how can you go wrong with 30 minutes for $150 in a VIP, well these guys ended up running 4 different girls thru 1/2 hour VIP sessions and to say the least everyone of them asked if after leaving if next time they come back for next ballgames if we could just go to brooklyn and skip the sauget ballet, go figure.

Happy hunting guys.

Longone314

My understanding was that at least some girls there would do a half hour for half of the hour price. Maybe once again my info is outdated, though, and anyway it's still awfully expensive. I've never given it a try myself.

Longone314
05-11-09, 15:59
Well headed over early on Saturday to see some of the day shift girls that head out at 8pm, alot of new girls in the neighborhood working. First went to roxys and well there were 8 girls on the board and only 6-8 guys in the place so pretty much had pick of who and how wanted to play. Did a few stage dances with shae, very very cute and tight bodied gal that only weeks ago was serving drinks and looks alot better in less clothing and dancing, also saw destiny, lola, and a couple of new ones that looks like are new talent from other clubs getting a tryout during day shift. Hit 8pm and shift change so walked next door to pts brooklyn, and saw alot of the regular girls but out walks all the night crew right between 8-815pm, so I sat by the 3rd stage, and what do you know I was the only one at the stage, I guess that means some personal attention then. First up was KeNa, white mid 20s new to pts, good little body a little thicker than I prefer for grabbing and grinding, but thru two songs just did lap grinding so I was a big tipper at $2 a song. After the set was over she asked me to come sit with her away from the stage, mistake, but I went anyway, she was on the hard sell for privates upstairs but definetly wasnt into any extras at all, after we came to the impass I jumped back to stage #3 and enjoyed the new bolt ons of JoJo, wow 22, white, 5'4" at most 110 with a 2 week old pair of 36D's and boy those plastics don't move at all, felt like hard ballons, but she liked to be touched and not just on the top if you know what I mean. For her heavy work on mr happy with her hand and mouth I went all the way up to $3 for each of the last two songs and its soooooo much better when your the only one at the stage getting all the attention. After JoJo and her set of bolt ons finished her set, up walks to the same stage a oldie but goodie, blonde jamie, this gal is 5'6, 135-140 now, used to be pushing the apple bottom crowd a few months back at around 170-175 and really has trimmed down, and when I told her it just lit her up like a crack ho with her first hit of the day, she before the end of the 1st song was already down to just a g string and there was some good grinding and even lifted those 36DD's right up to my mouth and said 'lick those nipples for me', got to like it when the dancers get into it like that. Well did the 1st song and by the 2nd she was sitting reverse cowgirl just going up and down and at one point even reached down in my pants to grab full hold of mr happy while he was going up and down on her pussy. She straddled up face to face on my lap for the 3rd song, and didn't do anything else for that whole third song. Damn another quality set for sure. 1st dancer set was $6 total, 2nd dancer set was $8 total and ms jamie got a whole $12 out of me, other than the $6 shot of jack I spent $32 in 30 minutes and enjoyed every minute of it other than the hard sell of KeNa, which was a waste of 2 minutes for sure, who are these girls kidding that I would want to go up stairs for $35-50 a song when for less than $10 for 3 songs I can do pretty much everything I want down by the stages. Well before I get tempted and start askin for expensive carryouts I jump out the door and get next door at 930pm, and roxys is starting to fill up, have all the good entertainers in about, anna, trista, ginger, mylun, thai, whittney, and probably another 14-16 dancers, of which about 8 of those are totally worthless as they refuse to ever even grind on stage dances much less in private dances. Did some one on one time with a few and enjoyed alot of mutual touching for sure, the more these women see you and are comfortable the farther they let you go with the hands, although a few you have to remind that your only playing in the yard and not gonna get your fingers or hands anywhere near the inside of the house (ie between the lips and into the pink taco), but for the next hour did a few stage dances, as always get the double duo $5 ticket for the shower show from anna & trista (best $10 I spent all night long), well clock strikes 11pm and its startin to get over crowded in roxys so take a quick trip to PT's to see the best two lookin bartenders in any club in IL (Laura & Veda) say Hi, have a drink, get Proped by Dirtiest ***** In Brooklyn Venessa, such a great sales pitch ($40 for HJ, $80 for BJ, or $150 you can do me anyway you like for up to 6 songs in private booth) if this gal didn't do that everytime I walked in I might actually give it a tryout one day, but with that 40+ age and so much wear on those tires, even with the great set of bolt ons I would prefer to stay with SW's instead on the pickup for work on ride home.

Well thats enough for this report, no carry outs, but did have two PT's women offer for after 2am when they got off, so there is availability for those of you that are lookin for it.

Happy hunting

Longone314

Longone314
05-14-09, 11:27
Most available time for extras are when there is nobody in the clubs or when they are having really slow or bad days $$$s wise, they will also be more than happy to negotiate and naggle on any price in that case as well. Always go for the day, and don't pay anything over what you feel is fair and doable for you, never ever ever OVEREXTEND your wallet, cause what one girl might give you a hard time about doing for $30/40/50 another just as good lookin might do for $25 or even $20, doesn't hurt to ever ask at anytime at all.

Longone314

It has been quite a long time since I've made a run to the clubs during the week, but my job now has me working weekends. So is it easier to get extras midweek? Also is dayshift or nightshift more free thinking on doing extras?

Thanks for any advice!

Longone314
06-19-09, 16:35
Bro,

If in brooklyn try roxys or pts and ask for a 2 or 3 song special private dance, discuss with the girl before starting the private and get the details worked out before not during or after the privates start.

If in wash park try going into wise guys or cheeks, there are plenty of extras to be had at either one in the primary private rooms, don't go spending $200-300 for 15 minutes at all

My 2 cents

Longone314

Man this thread has sure dried up. I enjoy reading the strip club and massage reports but have yet to experience a strip club set of extras. Perhaps it's because I never go to one but really want to. I'm just a bit nervous about which place is the safest and Im not know for looking like a huge biker or strongman kinda guy. I look more like a businessman and have even been asked if I was a cop beacuse folks think I look that way.

Not a cop...never have been......

Anyone have any sense of a safe place to try for extras that'd be safe and discreet. I am not wanting to sit at the stage and drill her right there... I'm really interested in a BBBJ or a nice hand job from a pretty stripper... I don't want to be out in the open...

NukMed

Longone314
06-22-09, 02:32
Best bet I would have for you is a try at Pts Brooklyn they have a few younger new girls that definetly are under 21, haven't tried to play with any of the new young ones upstairs in private rooms but if inquire they will tell you asap.

Happy hunting,

Longone314

Does anyone know a place in the area with 18-19year old dancers offering extras?

Longone314
07-02-09, 14:46
If you want to go during the day its very safe as long as your not making an ass of yourself, otherwise read the brooklyn threads that mention Pink slip or PS, or read the following link

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=743127

Hope all have a happy and safe holiday weekend without any accidental discharges at any clubs

Happy hunting

Longone314

I don't get to the StL area often so when I do I have to make the most of it. A couple of months ago, after spending the afternoon in Wash Park I headed to dinner then on to the Pink Slip at night. I have to say I was a little apprehensive about going in, seeing as how I was a perfect target for the bad guys. 40, white, out of shape and a little drunk! Not the smartest move I ever made, but I have to say I felt completely at ease inside and in the parking lot.

2 doormen outside the club, then a metal detector inside. Once inside, the only color that mattered was green and everything from everyone was offered, so I left a very happy man.

Again, I usually don't visit at night but have to give kudos to the folks at the Slip for making me feel very safe.

Longone314
07-28-09, 13:29
There is a white jamie at PTs in brooklyn that I'm pretty sure can make most men weak at the knees depending on the girth of the wallet, do also hear that during the week that girls will do upstairs dances there for $20 a song, but YMMV and enjoyment as well.

Happy hunting to all,

Longone314

Today is Jamie's last day. She's one of the best, and surely will be missed.

Longone314
07-31-09, 12:10
Harve could probably answer this exactly but from personal knowledge, all clubs in sauget have cameras except city nights, in washpark hollywood and larry flynts also have them, not sure about c-mowes or showmes/cheeks having them, but miss kittys has them, would highly doubt they actually work. In brooklyn, bottoms up or pink slip only have cameras on the front door and bar areas. At PT's and Roxys they have cameras but at PT's the private booths and VIP do not have cameras, and at Roxys there are no cameras in any of the private areas currently.

Don't know about the other two spots in wash park, dollies and other cause I have never been there longer than 10-15 minutes at a time, and only gotten mr happy played with at the stage or girls while sitting on lap have just undone pants and taken liberty of doing some handy work.

Happy hunting,

Longone314

Well, if Harve's correct (and I have zero reason to believe he's not), then my attendance there is o-v-e-r. Needed a reason and I've got one.

What other clubs are taping in private rooms? Thoughts? Inside dope?

O314

Longone314
08-08-09, 15:18
Goin later tonight & will get confirmation on where they've been moved to or what happened, they were very consistent performers in the shower both were very entergetic at stages, sonya actually a little better quality on grinding but never did a private with reanna (blonde). Always seemed a like TOO jacked up, sonya on the othet hand had done in past and othrer than some touching was not a fan of mr happy being out of cage or in fresh air of privates.

Happyhunting,

Longone314

I wonder how the shower show is this weekend at Roxy's?

Rumour is the two prime performers of the show have moved on.

Must have been time for a change of scenery. Although I'd swear they have been changing out more bulbs for the dark red ones. Going to have to start feeling your way around for a chair like in the movie theater before long.

Longone314
08-09-09, 13:36
The shower sisters reanne & sonya are still on Eoxys payroll, apparently ealier this week reanna & a new dancer had a difference of options & reanne thought it was UFC time to rumble & receive a 5 day suspension in penalty box. Kylie who is a total waste in the shower, at stage or for $$$-$$$$ carryout w/out F/S is one half of the replacement team. Not recommended at all place was packed on sat nite from 11p-1a, but still didn't load up the shower show.

Happy hunting

LO314

Later tonight & will get confirmation on where they've been moved to or what happened, they were very consistent performers in the shower both were very entergetic at stages, sonya actually a little better quality on grinding but never did a private with reanna (blonde). Always seemed a like TOO jacked up, sonya on the othet hand had done in past and othrer than some touching was not a fan of mr happy being out of cage or in fresh air of privates.

Happyhunting,

Longone314

Longone314
08-10-09, 15:42
O314

You are right on with that she wasnt anything at all special at privates, more just a hard grinder, and at the stage, she doesn't like getting down or on other women more for the part that she and other performers say that its the guys regardless that give the tips and other women as customers only give $1 or $2 at a time at the stages, and there is not a future sale to work on (ie taking them back to the private booths or doing a VIP room with them), so understand her way of thinkin business wise, but just so much more enjoyable with the amatuers at the stages and the dancers kinda getting them up on stage and seeing how quickly they can get them down to just a g string or naked as quickly as possible or before the 3 song set ends.

Saturday pm lineup on the scorecard at Roxys was pretty good, Mylynn, Tai, Anna, Ginger, Lucky, Mrs Burns (aka Santas little helper), Whitney, Voilet, Kyrie (little Violet-total waste), a few very new black and white spinners, and some very new TLC girls that apparently have good use of the hands, I guess $10 a song aint bad if your getting 2 songs at a time and making the roaming of the hands mutually friendly. Saw alot of use of private booths but zero to none using VIP, big pair of bachelor parties (even one with some of stl's finest) and place gets packed like sardines can really quick before midnight.

Have a good one & happy hunting

Longone314

Have gotten a private from Reanna @ Roxy's and it wasn't anything to write home about. She's got an interesting body, but it'd be so much stronger with the 15 lbs. that she's lost since dancing @ R's. Can only assume that weight loss and the agitated 'tude go hand-in-hand. Weirdest thing about her is that she won't dance for girls at tables, but she goes ape---- crazy with them in the shower.

O314

(Probably should take this Roxy's chat over to Brooklyn forum, but this is following an earlier comment, so...)

Longone314
08-11-09, 14:14
Saturday night headed over to Dollies. Haven't been there is probably 2 years. It is amazing that a lot of the same girls work there from 3 to 4 years ago but they look much worse for the wear now. If anybody knows a thin cracked out looking girl there named Tori that has been there for a long time I have a funny story. About 6 years ago was kind of seeing her{ wasn't cracked out then} and she wanted me to go to this party in Clayton with her and one of her gf's that worked at Dollies. My JOB was to hold the video camera and just shoot. Well somehow after about three hours of this and plenty of footage I wound up in the bathroom with Tori and the guys gf who was having the party. Well Tori is going down on her and I am hitting it from behind while I have the video camera going. After awhile the guy starts pounding on the door and his buddies start yelling and we finish open the door and I book out of there. I gave that camera back to Tori but I wish I would have kept it. Oh the memories of back in the day. If you ever see Tori up at Dollies ask her about the party in Clayton. Oh I almost forgot, I am pretty sure I saw Brad243 at Dollies giving lapdances!!!!!I guess most of us didn't know they had transformers/tranny nights going on over there these days.

Longone314
08-31-09, 14:36
On way out of roxys in brooklyn drove down forest and colony was packed, what they giving away a 19 yr old to every single guy at the door these days or what? Is it still like $30 or $40 to go in there on the weekend?

Went out to Ms Kitty's and Hustler, thought it was time to try anew one or two. So get back to forest and turn right, pull into Blondies to see what its all about, well other than little spinner black gal Candy, no carry out and no extras in the club available, I guess I figured it was better safe than sorry so took my white ass out of club and headed back to safety of the county on the right side of the river, do know that Nickeya does a regular shift there and if you want extras just ask she will definetly hook you up in a very naughty way right up to the regal inn or the one by ms kittys for all the fun you can handle, glad to see someone in that place knows that biz is biz and doesn't matter where or when its just what they do.

LO314

Teddyb699
08-31-09, 23:58
On way out of roxys in brooklyn drove down forest and colony was packed, what they giving away a 19 yr old to every single guy at the door these days or what? Is it still like $30 or $40 to go in there on the weekend?

Saturday is the night most couple go there. And brings out bunches of single guys trying to find a couple to take them into the couples' only room.

I sure wish they WERE giving away 19yr olds. I'd take 2 and trade them for a 40yo that knows what she is doing! And keep her mouth full of cock or shut while she is doing it.

Joe Gillis
09-01-09, 14:27
I've seen Champain at Wise Guy's a couple of times. She's short and chunky, but cute. She's a good listener and willing to give you some extras, even in the Private Dance Room, if it's slow and she feels comfortable with you. She does a very good CG for around $, give or take a few dollars. Does anyone else know anything about her?

JG

KC Questor
09-02-09, 14:33
I've seen Champain at Wise Guy's a couple of times. She's short and chunky, but cute. She's a good listener and willing to give you some extras, even in the Private Dance Room, if it's slow and she feels comfortable with you. She does a very good CG for around $, give or take a few dollars. Does anyone else know anything about her?

JG

I've seen Champagne a few times. She has been around for a while, but she is a real pro. No bullshit, just service. She actually lives in Washington Park, so she is a great choice for takeout -- when I have a hotel in Collinsville or Fairview Heights I don't have to hear complain that she has to drive all the way to the airport or South County or something. Super convenient for a quick date before her shift too.

Longone314
09-18-09, 16:51
For fun and enjoyment are still roxy's brooklyn, cheeks wash park and sauget clubs (although very pricey for anything)

For extras- showmes, blondies, dollies, ms kittys or thunder road, pts brooklyn if you want to spend a couple bucks, and roxys for the VIP with right partner for carry out- blondies, dollies, cheeks

Best values-pink slip and c-moews

Most likely to get BJ from random amatuer-pts centreville or hustler theater

Just my own opinion, not to mention that some of those listed during the evening hours might not be the safest places to go in if you don't have a conceal and carry permit, especially PS and blondies/dollies,

Happy hunting

LO314

Most overpriced clubs.- pts sports sauget, penthouse sauget, hollywood w park, hustler w park YMMV but haven't found a quality private dance at any of those 4 and chances of finding a carry out for an hour at any less than $$$/hr is both slim and none.

Observer314
10-13-09, 20:48
Went into Blondie's recently and the damned thing was, I drove all the way over specifically to hit that little corner of hell. Strange days. When I walked in, there were five men in the bar; one older white fella and four AA gentlemen in their late-30s to 40s. No dancers. A beautiful young AA bartender, who spent all her time on the phone.

It was a strange scene. The guys wouldn't so much as make eye contact and I told the bartender my name (for some reason) when she asked me, saying that the bartender on the other end used to work there and probably knew me. (What? I dunno.) She didn't hear me say my name and then kept loudly mentioning the "guy who won't talk at the end of the bar" to her pal. Mind you, I did talk and no one else was, but that my was role for the night, I guess. During the 15 seriously uncomfortable minutes in there, a dancer's 13-y-o kid walked up to the door and got shooed away. That dancer came in not long after. Which was enough of a distraction to the gents for me to go. I wished them all well and they didn't say a thing or even look at me; must've figured I was 5-0. Or I was breaking up a hand of cards or a dice game. Whatever.

In need of a fix, I called off-duty entertainer Kitty. She was home, just minutes away. For a pair of Jacksons, we rolled around the bed in her coldwater shack, watched a bit of outta date porn and I enjoyed a fine release. Many, many will pass her up at Blondie's, figuring that a roll in the hay with an aged one probably wouldn't be fun, but Kitty's actually a real sweetheart, remains affordable and is located a chip shot from the club. In fact, she's moving and will now be a putt away. Skills for days, gents, trust me on this.

O314

Cateatah
10-14-09, 02:52
Man, before Reanne cleaned up and get her sh*t together she used to get drunk and stoned and give some amazing privates. I have a thing for squirters and she used to cum for me in the booth. Most guys might not dig on that, but I'm a damn pervert. LOL

She talks a lot now, but she's sweet and down to earth. Whenever I am there she always remembers me and talks to me and when she sells enough shower show tickets she usually throws me one for free. Ahhhh. The good ol' days.

O314

You are right on with that she wasnt anything at all special at privates, more just a hard grinder, and at the stage, she doesn't like getting down or on other women more for the part that she and other performers say that its the guys regardless that give the tips and other women as customers only give $1 or $2 at a time at the stages, and there is not a future sale to work on (ie taking them back to the private booths or doing a VIP room with them), so understand her way of thinkin business wise, but just so much more enjoyable with the amatuers at the stages and the dancers kinda getting them up on stage and seeing how quickly they can get them down to just a g string or naked as quickly as possible or before the 3 song set ends.

Saturday pm lineup on the scorecard at Roxys was pretty good, Mylynn, Tai, Anna, Ginger, Lucky, Mrs Burns (aka Santas little helper), Whitney, Voilet, Kyrie (little Violet-total waste), a few very new black and white spinners, and some very new TLC girls that apparently have good use of the hands, I guess $10 a song aint bad if your getting 2 songs at a time and making the roaming of the hands mutually friendly. Saw alot of use of private booths but zero to none using VIP, big pair of bachelor parties (even one with some of stl's finest) and place gets packed like sardines can really quick before midnight.

Have a good one & happy hunting

Longone314

Hank Black
11-08-09, 20:39
My friend was telling me about this amazing experience he had this afternoon. He was in the Stl and called up a couple of numbers he had. Primarily he want to hook up with the Brittany LO posted about last week. She wasn't available, Big BUMMER. So he went to backpage and started down the list only to get numerous no answers. (Either they are all busy or not working. Dunno, maybe they should post operating hours and stick to them like normal business people) Anyway he calls Satisfaction, he's been with her a couple of times 3 stars out of 5. She tells him to meet her at the Econo in 15 minutes. He has time to spare after he gets there so he rides past the notel and see this pretty black girl walking towards him. He looked to see if she would give him any sign that she was a sw and she didn't but he got a really good look at her. She was about 5'5, thin maybe 115 -120 max, dressed nice with a pretty face and med brown skin.

She obviously was not a sw but she was so pretty he wanted to see her again. So he turns around and drive by slow as he aproach her he looks over and waved, she
looked his way long enough to notice that he waved and waved back. So he say
WTF and pull over. As she walk toward his car he ask if she need a ride. She say yes and get in the car. He does sw small talk, she don't respond but ask if he could take her to the Metro Link. He say yeah but ask if she is working she say no what do you mean. He said he thought maybe she was trying to make some money. She said doing what. Wow this girl is definitely not a sw so he was equally sure she wasn't a cop but he got the strong vibe she might be down for a pay lay, so he tell her he's looking for a date. She tells him no and even if she did, he couldn't afford it. So he ask how much and she say $. Kind of pricey for someone picked up off the street
but way better looking than Satisfaction and this girl is low mileage and he couldn't wait to break her in. They went to the notel she get undressed and that girl next door look and tight body was amazing. Flat stomach, no stretch marks nice skin. I asked what all does she do, she say everything but anal. She jokes and say as you can see I don't have much ass so I can't do that. She gave a nice cbj and went into mish then k-9 and mish again. She came while doing k-9 and shortly afterwad second mish he did too. This girl is very petite and tight but she said as long as he took it easy on her and didn't hurt her she would let him take as long as he needed. Unfortunately it took a while for her to work up to taking half but over time he said he'll have her taking it like the best of them.

Her name is Liz, she's 21. She gave him digits but didn't ask if its ok to share but he will next time he see her

Enjoy your hobby,
Hank

Longone314
11-16-09, 15:32
Went to meet at the request of Bitters Brad243, got there early early evening, there were maybe 6 customers and 5-7 dancers, they total of the 5 dancers i saw in 90 min of waiting for the stalker/mr no show himself, were as follows, 2-6's, 1-5 all the rest were very old, alot of wear on the tires and maybe at best on sw scale about 2's to 3's, being very nice on the grades here, maybe can blame it on the 4 of the 15 lights in the place that actually work....sat and had a drink with a couple of buddys that wanted me to meet them over there, two of us had on Kansas sucks/And Swallows t-shirts, so stood out like a sore thumb, but never had anyone come up and say hi or if your 'LO314', so finished up and headed out of there, had two scholarship interviews later in the evening, which did make the 10pm and the midnight had to be moved back to 1215-1230a start time, but both went very well, glad i didnt waste any money on the OD addicts in Kittys, much rather spend it on college girls in need that dont want $30-40 a song, much better value on my own for .5 a hour or $ for 2 hours of fs without all the rules and redtape, although i guess if you could get one or more to meet you at a hotel to do some erotic modeling that would be worth it to if they didnt "no show" on you, but not worth losing sleep over or turning into a stalker over a $40-60 room charge.

Happy Hunting,

LO314

ps: If your gonna ask someone to meet you in future actually show up!

SouthernOne
11-29-09, 09:15
Made some time to do the East side thing yesterday.

Went to Miss Kitty's first. Five dancers and none above a 6.

Damn Humphrey, get some talent on the Saturday day shift in there man.

Finished my BL and left. Seems to be a repeat of this scenario more and more for me there.

When CMowes has better looking talent than MK's, that's bad.

Larks Tongue
11-29-09, 14:57
Made some time to do the East side thing yesterday.

Went to Miss Kitty's first. Five dancers and none above a 6.

Damn Humphrey, get some talent on the Saturday day shift in there man.

Finished my BL and left. Seems to be a repeat of this scenario more and more for me there.

When CMowes has better looking talent than MK's, that's bad.

MK's has always been light on Saturday days as far back as I can remember. I've had the most fun during the day shift during the week. Nights has been hit and miss for me.

SouthernOne
11-29-09, 16:48
MK's has always been light on Saturday days as far back as I can remember. I've had the most fun during the day shift during the week. Nights has been hit and miss for me.Larks,

You are right. Weekday day shift is much better in terms of numbers of dancers and quality. I still like MK's regardless.

Hrny Oldman
11-30-09, 22:04
Larks,

You are right. Weekday day shift is much better in terms of numbers of dancers and quality. I still like MK's regardless.Guys the weekday shift gals at all the clubs are much nicer ! I have been visiting the clubs for over 30 yrs and ocassionly have gotten lucky on the nite shift,but the best chanch for a take out seem to be withthe dayshift ladies.

Longone314
12-15-09, 15:33
Time to find the carryout availability is during the day, go to blondies, dollies, cheeks, or MK and the best time is when they are slow and durin the daytime hours, might not have the quality or selection that you are seekin but lowballing rate or countering a $. 5 or $$ offer with. 6 or. 8 + tip and paying for the hotel room goes a long way my friends. Also try place for cheap rooms either at notel next door to MK or try exit #6 off 55/70 called the Royal Budget Inn, clean rooms with great hourly prices, I think it starts around $20 for 2 hours for a room. Fyi no more than one gal in the room at a time though, they do have some rules, do no 3somes or 4somes at all. So sorry.

Enjoy

LO314

Longone314
12-31-09, 06:18
Please take a look guys

http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/chapters/chap567.htm

Have a happy and safe New Year's.

LO314