PDA

View Full Version : C L Girls

Bbeg1
08-06-09, 18:57
I see the exit 48 area is getting busy with out of staters again. Had a visit with one of the girls the other morning,. classic bait and switch but overall about a 6-7, just not girl in pics. Damage 1$ for CBJ and Doggie. Have not seen much street action in area, maybe a couple of possibles coming from the clinic in the am. Be Safe

Bbeg1
09-16-10, 18:51
Have had a few visits from working ladies in the area lately.
Saw Lily, a bbw as advertised. Good GFE, will repeat
Lydia, not real pictures aka Amanda.
Sunshine, as advertised young, hugh chest, will repeat
Jade from Manchester BP, hot spanish girl, great bod, will repeat
Juicy from BP, young seems new to business, a clock watcher....
Envy, very good time, spent the whole hour
Have not seen much on the street scene. Stay safe

Auto
09-17-10, 17:37
Thanks for the posting Bbeg. Appreciated.

Auto
02-07-11, 11:04
Any Intel on this one in Lewiston? I answered a CL ad in casual encounters, got a reply a few days later from paytoplayin04240 at yahoo but by that time my window of opportunity had passed. I have some time coming up later this week and was wondering if anyone out here is familiar with the live person behind the email address.

Rkol7
05-27-13, 23:40
I have had excellent luck with UTR girls from CL before, so I decided to bite on a recent ad. Well, I made the mistake of not spelling out exactly what I was looking for, and of course was disappointed on arrival. In person the girl was up front about offering a very, very limited menu, but she was so smoking hot (as fine as anyone I've seen in my handful of years hobbying) that I took her up on what was available. I offered much more for everything, but she did not budge a hair. She said I was her first (and intimated her last) client, and I know other girls may say that and I could be wrong here, but I believed her about being the first. She basically had gotten in over her head looking for a way to make a little extra cash. If I believed there was any chance of her offering more in the future, I would be there in an instant, but I have not the slightest reason to think otherwise. We finished the session mutually chagrined and embarrassed but cordial. Don't pm for the number, because I won't give it out. Sorry. What a waste of a night.

Member #4675
04-26-14, 10:48
http://maine.craigslist.org/cas/4416762023.html

PM ME Thanks.