PDA

View Full Version : Ashland, KY

Darrell01
08-03-09, 00:02
I been seeing some nice SW around Winchester Ave in Ashland. Almost every time I happened to be in town I've been working so couldn't really act on what I saw. This weekend I met Kandy, she is about 20 maybe 5'6 and has blondish/brown hair and a nice smile. As a newbie she was eager but nervous and I showed her all I could and dropped her off back around the donut shop.

Anyone else finding much in Ashland or am I just getting lucky?

Wookin Fo Ya
08-03-09, 12:04
I dont know if its luck or what but more info would be great because i sometimes work there myself. PM me if youd rather not put it on here. With it being such a small place and Im sure a small stroll it probably is best to keep details off the board.

Darrell01
08-04-09, 09:40
I dont know if its luck or what but more info would be great because i sometimes work there myself. PM me if youd rather not put it on here. With it being such a small place and Im sure a small stroll it probably is best to keep details off the board.

Post what YOU find...this is about sharing info in general. If you want PM info show that you have something to share publicly first. Not trying to be rude but everyone wants me to PM details that I have already shared openly.

Wookin Fo Ya
08-04-09, 16:53
My bad, man! Damn, nevermind

Darrell01
08-18-09, 19:29
I was around Ashland over the weekend and saw just one SW, it was a blond about 35-40, thin and not bad for a SW. Anyone else seeing much?

Ez Going One
08-28-09, 20:14
I did the Ashland "thing" this afternoon and ran into Sara, wsw, about 25 with a nice trim body and cute. She accepted her challenge with pride and took each drop. Set me back 30 and had a great time. Found her around 22 and Winchester. I would definitely see her again.

Ez

Darrell01
03-01-10, 10:25
I did the Ashland "thing" this afternoon and ran into Sara, wsw, about 25 with a nice trim body and cute. She accepted her challenge with pride and took each drop. Set me back 30 and had a great time. Found her around 22 and Winchester. I would definitely see her again.

Ez

I was in Ashland over the weekend and near the donut shop, I found a cute blond blue eyeed SW who I think called herself "Jaime" or something like that. She is nervous but worth the effort.

Don3880
03-18-10, 10:29
I had a dream that I decided to take the stroll while in town on business. I can confirm that this area is really jumping. I came across at least 7 WSW and 2 to 3 others that may have been newbies. I dreampt that I ended up meeting Brandy a 24 yo WSW, 8 on the scale, very personable and didn't appear to be too wacked out. She finished the job without missing a drop. I haven't seen this much action since the early 90's in the NW Ohio area. Too much action and too close to police station. This can't last for very long.

Darrell01
03-24-10, 08:50
I had a dream that I decided to take the stroll while in town on business. I can confirm that this area is really jumping. I came across at least 7 WSW and 2 to 3 others that may have been newbies. I dreampt that I ended up meeting Brandy a 24 yo WSW, 8 on the scale, very personable and didn't appear to be too wacked out. She finished the job without missing a drop. I haven't seen this much action since the early 90's in the NW Ohio area. Too much action and too close to police station. This can't last for very long.

I'll second this report but I didn't see to very much LE in the area.

Ky Man629
04-05-10, 17:00
Long time lurker first time reporter.

Was in the Ashland area on bussiness last week and decided to give it a shot due to reports from the area. Had no problem finding a hunting spot with the help of GPS and info received here. After about 30 min of aquainting myself with the area I found a very nice young lady going by the name of Lynn. She was a tall blond in her mid 20's about a 7 or 8 on the SW scale, found her in the area between the Winchester Notel and McD's. She needed a ride to a secluded spot on the outskirts of town where we had a very good time. Some of the best Oral I have had in a while. Well worth the money spent. If in the area I will repeat with a visit to one of the local Notel's so I can see what appeared to be a sexy little body under the jacket and sweatshirt. She also said she had a friend who could join for more fun.

Fun time, thanks to the previous post on the area. Keep up the good work and stay safe.

Ky Man629
05-12-10, 22:03
Was back in the area a couple of weeks ago. Sorry for the late post. Met up with Ashley by the Winchester. Nice looking young blond with a good build. I think she said she was 23 years old. We went down the road the the Colonial where she got a room in her name so we could spend a little time getting to know one another. It was a good hour of doing a lot of things. She loved DATY and then gave a great BBBJ and then rode like a champ. She had a lovely body with no streatch marks and nice C boobs which were very perky. The total was 60 with her keeping the room.

A couple of days later met back up with Lynn again and we went to a friends hotel room to play for a little while. Very nice time with a little spinner. Small boobs but looking good. She has a great attitude and slowed down a couple of times during the BBBJ saying she didnot want things to happen too fast. This was another fun time with a nice young lady. She really got into the Cowgirl and looked good donig it.

PLay Safe and treat these ladies nice and it will be returned many times.

HuntingOne
08-17-10, 22:53
I must say I have ventured over to Ashland from Huntington a couple times over the last few weeks and the selection is very nice. The only problem is it seems that uncle leo seems to be cracking down pretty hard over there right now. I do not have digits but I do have some good info on a nice little spinner over there for senior members.

HuntingOne
09-04-10, 10:27
One of Ashlands finest picked up by leo. I saw this girl walking the other day also but thought she was to good to be true.

[Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea here, but if you think about it, posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

Thanks!

HuntingOne
09-04-10, 16:43
More Ashland ladies to look out for.

[Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea here, but if you think about it, posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

Thanks!

HuntingOne
09-05-10, 13:44
Sorry for my posts of the women who were arrested I did not realize that it was a violation of site rules.

Nite Crush
09-30-10, 23:35
On the way back to NC and I decided to take the leads from this board.

Cruising on Winchester Ave, no long then saw Jennifer, a WSW spinner, 7 or 8 on SW scale. Nice legs. Followed her instruction and made it to one of her spots.

Man, her bbbjcim skill is top-notched. It took a while to get it done. She cleaned it up completely. No leak at all.

After I got back and found out she just got picked up by Leo on Sep. 3rd.

She really is working hard.

Ky Man629
01-15-11, 10:56
Hi Guys,

Anything to report in the area? I will be working not far from there for the next couple of weeks, is it worth it for me to drive an extra 20 min.

Any info would be good.

Thanks

HuntingOne
01-18-11, 16:50
Hi Guys,

Anything to report in the area? I will be working not far from there for the next couple of weeks, is it worth it for me to drive an extra 20 min.

Any info would be good.

ThanksIts kind of a hit or miss in Ashland, if you are there at the right time they can be plentiful and they have some that rate pretty high on the SWer scale too, but like I said its hit or miss. If you go looking give us a report back. Stick with winchester ave and some of the side streets off of it.

Carlgman69
02-25-11, 04:09
Any Ashland updates?

Its kind of a hit or miss in Ashland, if you are there at the right time they can be plentiful and they have some that rate pretty high on the SWer scale too, but like I said its hit or miss. If you go looking give us a report back. Stick with winchester ave and some of the side streets off of it.

Snakeeyez
05-09-11, 00:42
Was passing through Ashland tonight on my way home and saw a tall blonde, fairly nice looking on a SW scale in front of the Winchester Inn. I whipped around in the alley behind the motel and she came around the corner running. She got in we did our checks and then proceed to her apartment only a couple blocks away. She is very clean with a few tattoos, but her place leaves a bit to be desired. She provided an great BBBJ and very nice FS. She wanted. 70 but got her to. 50. Well spent considering the safe location. I will repeat. I asked her for digits, but she had none. She said she is usually out between 5:30 and 11:00 PM

HuntingOne
05-13-11, 20:54
Was passing through Ashland tonight on my way home and saw a tall blonde, fairly nice looking on a SW scale in front of the Winchester Inn. I whipped around in the alley behind the motel and she came around the corner running. She got in we did our checks and then proceed to her apartment only a couple blocks away. She is very clean with a few tattoos, but her place leaves a bit to be desired. She provided an great BBBJ and very nice FS. She wanted. 70 but got her to. 50. Well spent considering the safe location. I will repeat. I asked her for digits, but she had none. She said she is usually out between 5:30 and 11:00 PMSnake can I ask if she took you to the Vincent appts? Sounds like she would be worth my trip to Ashland but if she is at the Vincent I would like to stay far away from her.

Snakeeyez
06-12-11, 11:34
Guys this new lady I met, I found on the net. She is in her early to mid 40s, very petite, A cup, very fit and tan body, very attractive lady. We met in the Ashland area and I followed her to her place. We had a very nice time. I do have pics of her and her contact info. I agreed with her that I would only release info to senior members and at that I will only release her email and the rest is between you and her so if you are interested then PM me.

HuntingOne
08-18-11, 16:57
I haven't cruised the Ashland scene for a few months, just wondering if anyone had any new reports? Any new ladies out over there?

Loving
09-13-11, 09:05
Hello, I'm a new guy to the forum. Been looking around and found a ton of useful info just wanted to say thanks for it. I'm getting ready to head to Ashland and was going to look around for a nice young lady anyone been in town lately? Have any pics so I know who to look for? Know anything about Ironton Oh?

Darrell01
07-06-12, 14:39
Picked up April.

Again yesterday and had her Polish my knob. It shined up really good!

Marillion19
07-21-12, 18:12
Picked up April.

Again yesterday and had her Polish my knob. It shined up really good!Today I tried the area Darrell01 posted about, specifically looking for April. Cruised it about 11:30am for 15 minutes and then after taking care of some errands, cruised it at 1:30pm for another 15. Didn't see April or any SW. No LE either. Probably an off day. My guess is weekdays may reveal more luck. Will try in future and keep everyone posted. Def. Worth another try considering the pic Darrell01 posted.

Peace-M-19

Darrell01
07-26-12, 11:03
Today I tried the area Darrell01 posted about, specifically looking for April. Cruised it about 11:30am for 15 minutes and then after taking care of some errands, cruised it at 1:30pm for another 15. Didn't see April or any SW. No LE either. Probably an off day. My guess is weekdays may reveal more luck. Will try in future and keep everyone posted. Def. Worth another try considering the pic Darrell01 posted.

Peace-M-19I have not seen her out the past couple times I cruised thru Ashand either. My guess is she works when she needs the extra cash, not like she is living on the streets or a crack head.

Marillion19
07-26-12, 20:54
I have not seen her out the past couple times I cruised thru Ashand either. My guess is she works when she needs the extra cash, not like she is living on the streets or a crack head.My thoughts exactly. Good to know, esp. If my schedule crosses with hers, and we do meet. I prefer that type.

Peace, M-19

Snakeeyez
07-29-12, 13:27
I'm in Ashland now. Was cruising for a while. Saw 2 WSW out in the usual areas. One was a petite cute brunette very tan but the way she was walking you could tell she was on something. Then I saw Becky and picked her up. She almost looks TGTBT, but I give it a shot. She dresses nice very clean long hair pulled back into a pony tail very tan and health not fat. Nice looking lady an 8 on a SW scale. Any way we went toast secluded spot where she give me a nice BBBJCIM. Sorry guys she has no cell so no digits, but I know I am going to see her again when I have more time to spend with her. I love those long nipples. I have a pic I will upload of her later. Can't seem to do it from my phone.

Snakeeyez
07-29-12, 19:18
Pic I promised oh BTW she said April has quit working.

Marillion19
07-30-12, 07:45
Pic I promised oh BTW she said April has quit working.Thanks, Snakeeyez. I'll keep a look out for Becky. Nice pic!

Peace,

M-19

Darrell01
08-08-12, 11:51
I'd say April has enough regulars that keep her busy. She has the best feeling tits I've ever touched. They are firm yet very bouncy and feel perfect. She does the best oral I thing I've ever had, lots of tongue action and swallows everything. Some lucky bastard who gets to keep this one!

Pic I promised oh BTW she said April has quit working.

Darrell01
08-08-12, 12:30
Ashland has always been hit or miss. A few years ago there was 5-10 out every night. Mostly new amateur girls who had just figured out that they could actually make some money this way, LOL. I always ask their age and one even showed me her I'd cause I didn't believe her when she said "19" but in fact she was. My luck has come at different times and mostly around Carter Ave.

BigNHairy
09-06-12, 10:13
New to the area and site. Be gentle.

Anyway, decided to investigate the Ashland scene a bit on Tuesday. There were at least 3-4 out, mostly 5 or less on the SW scale. I did manage to find "Steph" around 2:30pm. Tight body, cute face. Solid 7, maybe an 8. She was interested and we were off to her place for what is probably the best BBBJCIM I've had in a long time. Great tits, tight slim body, just a phenomenal experience all around.

Damage was only. 3. Snagged her digits and will be repeating very soon.

Snakeeyez
09-16-12, 16:25
Guys there was 5 out and about today. I just got finished dropping off Tiffany hot little blonde on the SW scale she is a 9. She is only 25 so she says but I figure more around 18 or 19. Super bbbjcimwos very reasonable. I will post boob pics later as the site won't let me with my smart phone LOL so much for smart. Very nice rack. Sorry no digits as she is staying in a local no-tel. Happy hunting.

Snakeeyez
09-16-12, 20:36
Tiffany's pics

Darrell01
09-17-12, 11:10
Pic I promised oh BTW she said April has quit working.I'm sorry hear about April quitting the biz. She was the best BJ and I didn't get a chance at FS with her.

BigNHairy
09-23-12, 01:34
Had a dream I found a solid 10 spinner named Nissa. Holy shit was she hot. Got a BBBJ for 30. Decent skills. Got digits and turns out she knows Steph from my previous report and they sometimes work together. I know what I will be up to in the coming weeks!

CharlieFox
09-24-12, 17:15
Had a dream I found a solid 10 spinner named Nissa. Holy shit was she hot. Got a BBBJ for 30. Decent skills. Got digits and turns out she knows Steph from my previous report and they sometimes work together. I know what I will be up to in the coming weeks!Care to PM or email info about Nissa and Steph? Sounds like they could be a really interesting pair.

Darrell01
09-28-12, 15:57
Guys there was 5 out and about today. I just got finished dropping off Tiffany hot little blonde on the SW scale she is a 9. She is only 25 so she says but I figure more around 18 or 19. Super bbbjcimwos very reasonable. I will post boob pics later as the site won't let me with my smart phone LOL so much for smart. Very nice rack. Sorry no digits as she is staying in a local no-tel. Happy hunting.She is a cute little freak for sure. Does not look like a SW but will make eye contact. She is cautious and careful with no signs of being drunk or on drugs, heck I don't even think she smokes! Great deep throat too!

Loving
09-28-12, 20:14
She is a cute little freak for sure. Does not look like a SW but will make eye contact. She is cautious and careful with no signs of being drunk or on drugs, heck I don't even think she smokes! Great deep throat too!I don't make it to ashland a lot. Do you have any digits to help me out?

Gherdgo
09-29-12, 04:05
I don't make it to ashland a lot. Do you have any digits to help me out?I live right next to Ashland and have seen a few out but never when alone. Where are they hanging out now? The park? 29 st? Just when I think I know where to cruise they pic other locations.

Scman011
11-07-12, 18:35
Talked with Tina. Short thick with brown hair. Seems to be a nice girl. Any intel on her?

Darrell01
11-15-12, 10:26
Talked with Tina. Short thick with brown hair. Seems to be a nice girl. Any intel on her?Most of us aren't here to report on talking with girls! If you have info to share please post it here. Read the reports already posted by others or post something relevant about your own experiences.

Scman011
11-27-12, 18:01
I was in the area Tuesday and despite the cold they were still out. The regulars down by the Winchester and there was a good looking blonde WSW that may rate an 8 coming to Sunoco. She got in a trio and away they went.

Scman011
12-13-12, 13:49
It's seems a little strange out today. I haven't seen the usuals by the hotel alley. What has happened? I did see 3 WSW that I have never seen a new one by the hotel that wasn't bad with black hair another with blonde curly hair on the main drag and a bigger one standing at the sun store. Any info on the new ones?

Scman011
12-14-12, 19:24
I was out today around 3 pm in the usual areas and saw the 2 Winchester girls but there were 2 other that looked good. There was a WSW with black hair pulled up with a nice body. She was almost to good to be true. Then she smiled. She is staying at the grass. The other was a little thin blonde that looked good she crossed the ave. At the goodwill and strolled all around. Quality seemed to be up!

Scman011
12-28-12, 11:48
I was through between 12&2 yesterday and the cold sur did not have them slowed down at all. I saw 3 was at the sun station And another going down. Y the bank crossing over toward the river. All were good lookin but the one by the bank was smokin. She went in an apartment right there so maybe she will be out more.

Scman011
01-02-13, 14:06
I do not get to visit the area and wondering which bank? Has anyone seen Marlena Green out? [Deleted by Admin]It is the one on the same side of the road as the Bluegrass just past it.

Scman011
01-05-13, 11:52
I area Friday and saw a new WSW with black hair. Looked pretty nice! She was walking winchester and cutting through to carter to make the loop. She was the only one I saw but I want in the are long.

Snakeeyez
01-13-13, 14:49
I area Friday and saw a new WSW with black hair. Looked pretty nice! She was walking winchester and cutting through to carter to make the loop. She was the only one I saw but I want in the are long.The black haired hottie is Tracy. Was with her yesterday awesome full service love those perky nipples. Can't go wrong with her.

Snakeeyez
01-13-13, 17:24
In between the showers there was as many as 5 out this afternoon, but unfortunately no Tracy. I did talk to Becky while I was hanging out. She just wasnt what I was wanting today. She did say Marlena and April had been busted. There was a new girl that started right before Christmas, Stella, she is young and cute, there was also a real slender black girl and another cute slender WSW and then another that looked like she was cracked out. I was just wanting Tracy

Scman011
01-14-13, 18:06
In between the showers there was as many as 5 out this afternoon, but unfortunately no Tracy. I did talk to Becky while I was hanging out. She just wasnt what I was wanting today. She did say Marlena and April had been busted. There was a new girl that started right before Christmas, Stella, she is young and cute, there was also a real slender black girl and another cute slender WSW and then another that looked like she was cracked out. I was just wanting TracyI don't know many of the girls by name. Which ones are you talking about. I.

Go more by where they are. I was I'm the area Thurs and there was a new one. She wasn't bad at all. She had long brown hair and a pretty nice body.

Snakeeyez
01-30-13, 01:21
Was in Ashland early evening on Saturday the 26th. No one at all was out except for Stella. Stella has long brown hair and has a nice build. She is also young. I picked her up on Carter. We went to my usual spot out of the stroll area. I wanted half and half, but never got to that point. Her BBBJCIM was the best ever. Every man needs to try this one out.

Wvjoemonger
02-24-13, 00:18
Has anyone seen Marlena out? Private message me her phone number.

CharlieFox
04-30-13, 08:28
The local news, WSAZ, carried a report last night about 2 women busted in Ashland. They gave their names and showed pics during the 11pm report but nothing online except the story.

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/Two-Women-Arrested-on-Prostitution-Charges-in-Ashland-205336161.html

The other channel, WOWK, doesn't have anything about the Ashland bust but does have this about one in Huntington.

http://www.wowktv.com/story/22113982/cabell-county-woman-facing-prostitution-charges-for-third-time

Frenchrabbit
05-01-13, 10:40
The local news, WSAZ, carried a report last night about 2 women busted in Ashland. They gave their names and showed pics during the 11pm report but nothing online except the story.

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/Two-Women-Arrested-on-Prostitution-Charges-in-Ashland-205336161.html

The other channel, WOWK, doesn't have anything about the Ashland bust but does have this about one in Huntington.

http://www.wowktv.com/story/22113982/cabell-county-woman-facing-prostitution-charges-for-third-timehttp://www.topix.com/city/ashland-ky/2013/04/2-arrested-for-prostitution-in-ashland

News about the arrest. Seems the Huntington one had a MST.

I can't believe that would be my first post. Anyways hello there and be safe outside.

Wvjoemonger
06-03-13, 23:25
Any news on Marlena? Digits? Private message me.

John HandCock
09-15-13, 16:58
Hi, looking to see if any seniors in Ashland who is familiar with the SW or craigslist girls might know and have info on this 28 year old white female. I can't get a pic uploaded so if your well versed in the local scene pm me and send email address or phone that I can send the pic to. Thanks for the help.

Snakeeyez
11-03-13, 02:42
So what is the deal? Never see anyone out anymore when I am in town. Is there any new ones out?

HuntingOne
01-16-14, 17:12
I posted an ad on CL in the Huntington-Ashland casual encounters looking for a BJ. Got a reply from a lady in Ashland, we agreed on terms and I went to her place. Once at her place I upgraded from just the BJ. A bit higher than street rates but I don't mind that for the peace of mind. I will attach the pic she sent me in case anyone wants to go fishing and see if they can get a response from her, I got the feeling she probably keeps an eye on there for guys looking.

Rs4647
04-02-14, 17:11
I used to pick a girl up in Ashland all the time. I can't remember her name but she was probably 22-26, thin, sandy blonde curly hair. I haven't seen her a while but last time I did (probably 2 months ago) she said she was thinking of moving to another state. Don't know if anyone knows who I am talking about but any info would be appreciated. I'm hoping things pick up soon as I haven't seen anyone out for a while.

BigNHairy
06-16-14, 14:41
Back in the area after a few years away. Traveling for work is great!

Shocked to find the usual haunts largely vacated. Been driving the usual spots a few times a week out of nostalgia. I've seen a few husky white ladies here and there who seem like they could be working, but the indicators are rare and as subtle as possible. It's like everyone's been spooked. What the hell happened!?

Scman011
12-20-14, 12:33
Does anyone have any info on the lady doing massages close to Tri-State Pawn? She us on CL. Fell free to pm info. Thanks in advance.

Fireman9
02-22-15, 18:55
Does anyone have any info on the lady doing massages close to Tri-State Pawn? She us on CL. Fell free to pm info. Thanks in advance.I was wondering the same thing. She sent a pic she is a smaller bbw, cute though and said more was on the menu than just a HJ he. Thinking of toftt.

Davidky1962
12-14-15, 16:18
I just saw Tasha today she was great. Her number is 304-XXX-6742 text her.

AbeMor
12-22-15, 15:12
I was wondering the same thing. She sent a pic she is a smaller bbw, cute though and said more was on the menu than just a HJ he. Thinking of toftt.A bit late to be relevant, but.

She goes by "Sassy" and other names and is sporadically On BP and CL. Relocated to H-Town. Still Working. Not Hosting. I saw her a couple times in Ashland at her incall location. Very good BBBJCIM. Very good attitude. Very safe feeling situation.

MichaelJust
02-28-16, 13:13
I just saw Tasha today she was great. Her number is 304-XXX-6742 text her.Is she going real? Considering making a visit.

MichaelJust
03-07-16, 15:41
Anything new going on?

HorneyGoat12
08-03-16, 19:07
I was just hoping some people checked this. I notice some key girls are starting to use back page any info on theses girls?

http://huntington.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/wild-wednesday/5832396

http://huntington.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/monday-special-price/5827857

http://huntington.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/im-ready-to-fulfill-your-fantasies/5817758

FortunateSon1
11-30-16, 20:41
I was just hoping some people checked this. I notice some key girls are starting to use back page any info on theses girls?

http://huntington.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/wild-wednesday/5832396

http://huntington.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/monday-special-price/5827857

http://huntington.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/im-ready-to-fulfill-your-fantasies/5817758http://huntington.backpage.com/Femal...nesday/5832396

Had a dream a while back. Wouldn't really recommend. Looks a little worse than pics, not very friendly or talkative. Business only. Location pretty bad, not clean and shady notel.

Ok BBBJ, nothing special. Mish only. Hate the excuses, Car wreck, back sore, etc. Wouldn't repeat or recommend.

Wally Creek
02-22-17, 14:34
http://www.wymt.com/content/news/Five-arrested-on-prostitution-charges-in-Ashland-414431343.html

Daman2
09-02-17, 07:40
Surprised there is nothing posted about the stroll in Downtown on here. Is it still prevalent on the same streets downtown like it once was?

Cubiculum
04-08-18, 11:17
Any good action going on in ashland? I haven't partaken in any sws so I don't know where to look.

Daman2
07-03-19, 14:35
I've cruised this this stroll a few times a week over the past month and have yet to come up with anything. Only an hour at a time, but still thought I would have seen something by now. Maybe I'm just picking the wrong hour out of the day though.

JustMeForU
05-27-20, 10:56
Let's try to resurrect this thread! Has anyone got any good info on providers in or around Ashland these days? I have cruised the streets a few times recently and nothing! A few I've contacted from SA in Ashland had major GPS.

HuntWv
07-08-20, 00:54
Any talent in the Ashland area? All the ones I knew have moved on.

JustMeForU
07-13-20, 18:49
Any talent in the Ashland area? All the ones I knew have moved on.I have had no luck at all finding much new in Ashland. There are a few on SeekingArrangments but most of them have a bad case of GPS. I haven't cruised the stroll for a while but last few times there was nothing! I never did know a lot there, but there were a few that had been active for a while. Guess they are long gone now!

HuntWv
08-10-20, 09:51
I have had no luck at all finding much new in Ashland. There are a few on SeekingArrangments but most of them have a bad case of GPS. I haven't cruised the stroll for a while but last few times there was nothing! I never did know a lot there, but there were a few that had been active for a while. Guess they are long gone now!I know what you mean. Send me a PM if you know of any talent at all in the Ashland area. Not liking the Huntington scene at all.

TravelWeekly
09-02-20, 15:49
I haven't been to Ashland in a year at least. But I did find some activity when I was there. I dreamed it took a lot of work. Cruised a lot. My best luck was down the street behind taco belle all the way down past McDonald's and around the intersecting streets. A year ago I dreamed I picked up a nice looking SW, was a 8/10. Right beside taco belle on back street. She recommended we go down the road a piece to an old park next to river. She was in my car undressed and I was admiring her body and rubbing her all over when some old suv rolled in with some woman needing help with something. I got a bad vibe and drove off. Dropped her back off where I got her and gave her 20 for the eye candy and feel. I'm always cautious maybe to much so. When I visited the town on and off for 2 years they were there. Just hit and miss. And the window of opportunity is small. I did do a lot of window shopping. LEO really cruised around a lot also. Just thought I would contribute.

LBerkey
09-11-20, 15:28
I rolled through about 2 1/2 weeks ago (end of August). Absolutely nothing. Probably the wrong time of day.

However, did a see a couple of pigs standing outside their cars at 29th and Carter. They were kind of close and looking a bit friendly. I guess that's how things are at the Ashland PD. Ain't no girls to abuse, so they use each other.

CharlieFox
09-13-20, 17:18
I rolled through about 2 1/2 weeks ago (end of August). Absolutely nothing. Probably the wrong time of day.

However, did a see a couple of pigs standing outside their cars at 29th and Carter. They were kind of close and looking a bit friendly. I guess that's how things are at the Ashland PD. Ain't no girls to abuse, so they use each other.Look, I hate that law enforcement messes up a good time for some of us, but let's lay off the "pig" comments, okay? I always do my best to avoid the blue but I back the blue all the same. Maybe sometime a strung-out crackhead "boyfriend" or someone else will go after you and I bet you'll damn sure be looking for law enforcement then.

LBerkey
09-16-20, 17:48
Look, I hate that law enforcement messes up a good time for some of us, but let's lay off the "pig" comments, okay? I always do my best to avoid the blue but I back the blue all the same. Maybe sometime a strung-out crackhead "boyfriend" or someone else will go after you and I bet you'll damn sure be looking for law enforcement then.Uh. I respect every mongers right to their own opinions (including my own). 23 years ago, I worked in a support capacity for a police department. Worked there for just shy of 7 months. I quit. My integrity was worth more than the pay check. I watched the DARE officer quietly resign after getting busted for dealing. Watched a highly decorated pig busted for sexually assaulting his 8-year-old step-daughter (that one made national news). And, on a near weekly basis, got to hear officers talking down their fellow comrades after one of them decided to rough up their wives or girlfriends in domestic incidents. Hoping to resolve it quietly in the office rather than have it play out at trial. I quit because I had integrity. They stay because they don't.

So, good for you for respecting cops. However, I won't ever call them "law enforcement. " They uphold no laws. Hell, just last week in my current hometown, a pig got arrested for repeatedly raping a 13-year-old (it's still on the front page of Google, look it up if you think I'm kidding). You know what's odd about it? He finally got arrested. After his fellow boys in blue helped cover up the crimes for over a decade. That's the legal definition of a conspiracy. Why isn't the whole damn department being charged? 23 years ago I learned that it's never just one bad apple, it is literally dozens and dozens of fellow officers, chiefs, administrators, and low-level employees who enable the criminal behavior at the time and cover it up after the fact.

Bringing it back to the whole point of this site. The reason that porky focuses on the street trade has nothing to do with the protecting the public and the law, and everything to do with politics and image. Some deputy the or deputy sheriff decides to make a run for higher office and needs something visible to hang their hats on. This is it. If cops were any good, why are their success rates so abysmal? Less 40% of homicides solved (which, by the way, is down from the 90% success rate in the year I was born)? Less than 15% of gun crimes solved? Just a meager 12% of violent crimes solved? When it comes to all crimes, success rate less than 3%? So, pin the gold star on Officer Barbrady here. Cops need prostitution arrests to give the appearance that they are anything other than what they actually are: incredibly efficient at committing crimes and completely incompetent at solving them.

SKR2015
09-28-20, 21:56
Any good massage places with extras in Ashland?

Anyone have any luck at the Town Center?

Used to be a girl out behind the Pawn Shop that I visited many times. Lost touch unfortunately.

If you know of one pm or tell me and I'll toft if needed!

JustMeForU
09-29-20, 12:15
Any good massage places with extras in Ashland?

Anyone have any luck at the Town Center?

Used to be a girl out behind the Pawn Shop that I visited many times. Lost touch unfortunately.

If you know of one pm or tell me and I'll toft if needed!http://huntington.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/massage-is-the-answer/350628257699

If you like mature older women, she is a good option. She gives a good legit massage and has a pretty open extras menu. Who was the girl behind the pawn shot you were referring to and how long ago?

SKR2015
12-21-20, 10:01
http://huntington.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/massage-is-the-answer/350628257699

If you like mature older women, she is a good option. She gives a good legit massage and has a pretty open extras menu. Who was the girl behind the pawn shot you were referring to and how long ago?Sorry just now getting back to you. I don't get on here much obviously. I am pretty sure she went by "Mandy". Dirty blonde, late 30's probably. This has been many moons ago. Then she moved to apts down behind Walmart. Lost her number when switched phones.

Also saw a girl that went by Cas over in Ceredo. It was YMMV with her but I always ended up leaving very happy. Short little black haired spinner. Someone at one point said she was on FB. I never did find her sadly.

HuntWv
12-09-21, 10:40
Most of the good ones have disappeared. The red head over in Russel dropped off haven't seen her in a year. The petite girl up on blackburn I used to see regular stopped responding about May of this year had a bigger roommate.

Saw this one last week. She has been around a while but took a forced break. Always a good time.

https://ashland.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/other/want-a-massage-someone-who-car/719129467477

Have seen this one in the past and is a good time if you like MILF.

https://huntington.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/merry-widow/044249223482

Any one seen this one?

https://ashland.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/marina/050981410411

JustMeForU
12-18-21, 16:04
Any one seen this one?

https://ashland.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/marina/050981410411That's Marie, Misty's sister. They post for doubles a lot. These are old pics and she is bigger and older than these pics. I set up with her a while back. Got to the incall location and she came out saying we couldn't go there now. Tried to get me to do carplay which was not what I wanted. She was not what I was expecting so I gave her. 2 for her time and left. She seemed nice but speech was a little slurred and slow and like I said she didn't look like the posted older pics. My opinion only and of course, YMMV.

Snakeeyez
03-02-22, 07:35
https://ashland.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/other/need-a-massage-and-maybe-some/593901673230

Saw Amber early this morning. She is eager to please and takes direction well. Massage, BBBJ, sucked the boys, and tongued their neighbor. She invited me to blow in her mouth and she swallowed every last drop. Can you say cum shut. She was fun.

CharlieFox
03-20-23, 17:55
These two are not the best, rate both 4/10 for looks and service. Both acted like they were high and barely functional. They argued with each other and got distracted by talking to each other. Had to leave the room a few times. Incall is in the low rent area, really low rent area. My suggestion, avoid!

https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashland/female-escorts/caucasian_e/come-on-fellas-come-on-over-an/423787917055

https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashland/female-escorts/caucasian_e/come-on-fellas-come-on-over-an/341694700953

CharlieFox
04-15-23, 14:11
Nothing in Ashland and not much any more in Huntington or Charleston. So, wonder if anyone has seen these girls, worth a drive down the river?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashland/female-escorts/caucasian_w/let-me-pamper-you-and-make-you/346641051842

https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashland/female-escorts/caucasian_w/post/317817082995

If the pics are accurate, the blonde looks really hot.

JonnyBGoode869
05-24-23, 11:25
Mary Jane will just take your money and run. Don't bother with her. Absolute waste of time.