PDA

View Full Version : Fantasia

Lkjhgf
08-02-09, 02:02
The first time I was turn away, may look like the LE and I've been to them all. When bitching and crying to my friend, my fricking cracked up, he said you got da join The BeBe ***** club, how you do that, he said show up with your driver lic. And pass port like you entering north korea.

Long story short I'm in, life time member, Like getting in a country club.

Good Luck Guys

=============================================

Hi Lkjhgf,

With all due respect, why did you think this "topic" justified starting a new thread?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Jackson

Lkjhgf
08-02-09, 02:15
The first time I was turn away, may look like the LE and I've been to them all. When bitching and crying to my friend, my fricking cracked up, he said you got da join The BeBe ***** club, how you do that, he said show up with your driver lic. And pass port like you entering north korea.

Good Luck Guys

Hi Lkjhgf,

With all due respect, why did you think this "topic" justified starting a new thread?

Please advise.

Thanks,

JacksonJust that the place is hard to get, just some thing funny

Lkjhgf
08-02-09, 02:20

Good Luck Guys

Hi Lkjhgf,

Please advise.

Thanks,

JacksonJack, my bad meant add a report not a new thread Sorry thanks

Jimmiedean
08-03-09, 23:12
It's alright lots of people were talking about started a fantasia thread. So what's the lineup at fantasia now? We know bebe is the MS and her number 1 girl is Hana.

Zzzzzzz
08-03-09, 23:24
It's alright lots of people were talking about started a fantasia thread. So what's the lineup at fantasia now? We know bebe is the MS and her number 1 girl is Hana.I'm a dumb newbie and my story about getting my car towed gave my identity away. So, Hi Bebe, Angie, and Hana (when you get back)! Sorry that I haven't been around, but I will be there again, one day.

Never had trouble getting in my first time (I think it's because I have that innocent young boy kind of look. Muahahaha). Bebe just asked me a couple questions not pertaining to LE, and I soon met Angie. This was my first serious AMP visit (the first one was a long time ago, and one so drunk that I don't even remember), so seeing someone like Angie walk in made me think I died and went to heaven. I wish I could go see her again (ahem).coming back to see the likes of Hana and Sandy, then hearing all this talk about this gorgeous "Lani" was terrible to my bank account, but oh-so-good to the mind and body. Bebe has good taste, and her girls all know what good service is supposed to be.

Anyone who hasn't been there yet needs to walk in, talk to Bebe, and give any girl there a shot (don't name-drop; they're all good). Yeah, it's kind of in a weird place that's hard to find. Yeah, Bebe has a reputation for being hard-nosed about who gets in and who doesn't. Yeah, the police station is a stone's throw away. Why do you think the girls there are so hot, and have such amazing service? Exclusivity. You have to work to get in there, and the reward is worth its weight in gold.

Z

Bobby Gunn
08-04-09, 06:30
It's alright lots of people were talking about started a fantasia thread. So what's the lineup at fantasia now? We know bebe is the MS and her number 1 girl is Hana.

Angie and Lani. A couple of new ones are coming soon.

Jimmiedean
08-04-09, 06:41
Angie and Lani. A couple of new ones are coming soon.

I was wondering if you could give some info of what they look like height, build, and looks. Was just wondering if you don't mind. Miss Rosie and Hana.
Thanks in advance

First Try
08-04-09, 12:33
Fantasia was fka Emma's

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5091

Jimmiedean
08-04-09, 18:46
Fantasia was fka Emma's

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5091

But not everyone knew that it was emmas before. And if u look there haven't been many since the name change. What's so wrong about a new thread. We could ask Jackson to close the Emma one.

First Try
08-05-09, 13:09
But not everyone knew that it was emmas before. And if u look there haven't been many since the name change. What's so wrong about a new thread. We could ask Jackson to close the Emma one.

That is also true but if more effort was made to use the search function there would be less but more informative threads. Heck, the mauka ewa corner of Keeaumoku & King Street has undergone several name changes in the last decade~ Rakuen, Milky Way, Imperial etc. Kapalua has taken some kind of sabbatical. Heaven forbid when the oldtimers like Hypo Luxa, Makana9, Kamipulu, HonCharles stop posting. Just trying to make info easy to find to cut down on all the newbie questions. I was a newbie once but being the horny buggah that I am I combed through most of these threads first.

BTW, Jackson has moved one thread. He must be very busy because he hasn't archived since 2006. I can not imagine the cost of his servers & his generosity in this free site. Just my 2 cents. Monger on!

Jimmiedean
08-05-09, 16:34
BTW, Jackson has moved one thread. He must be very busy because he hasn't archived since 2006. I can not imagine the cost of his servers & his generosity in this free site. Just my 2 cents. Monger on!

Just figured since it's been a hot topic and most of the newbies don't RTFF might as well spoon feed them. LOL easier than getting mad. There are some really stupid questions.

Bobby Gunn
08-06-09, 06:05
I was wondering if you could give some info of what they look like height, build, and looks. Was just wondering if you don't mind. Miss Rosie and Hana.
Thanks in advance

Angie - 5'3, 105 - 110, tan, black silky hair a little past her shoulders. Solid, petite body.

Lani - 5'5 - 5'6, 110 - 115, long legs, nice ass, enhanced rack, pretty face, black silky hair past her shoulders, clean shaven.

If you were walking down the street and either of them were walking towards you, you would definitely take a double look.

Lani is right up there in looks with Hana. Angie's a cutie also.

Viper78
08-06-09, 11:55
Does Choi still work there?

Zzzzzzz
08-06-09, 19:58
Does Choi still work there?Negative on that one.

MrSpontaneous
08-18-09, 15:30
Hey guys,

I need some help.

Where is Fantasia?

No Name
08-18-09, 19:51
Hey guys,

I need some help.

Where is Fantasia?
By Board of Water Supply, close to the Police Station

Talon X
08-21-09, 05:43
Hey guys,

I need some help.

Where is Fantasia?

Go down Beretania towards State Capital. After Furniture World and before Board of Water supply, take a right up Alakea. Look for Alakea Bar sign. Fantasia is left building of bar. Door is between bar and building. Go to the bar and suckem up. Go next door to.......(you know what I mean). TX.

Honolulu Yobo
08-21-09, 13:25
Go down Beretania towards State Capital. After Furniture World and before Board of Water supply, take a right up Alakea. Look for Alakea Bar sign. Fantasia is left building of bar. Door is between bar and building. Go to the bar and suckem up. Go next door to.......(you know what I mean). TX.
The street after Homeworld is Alapai St. not Alakea St. Fantasia is one block up from Beretania St. on the corner of Alapai and Kinau.

Talon X
08-25-09, 05:14
The street after Homeworld is Alapai St. not Alakea St. Fantasia is one block up from Beretania St. on the corner of Alapai and Kinau.

Thanks for the correction. Shouldn't post while drinking. Speaking of drinking, I need a Crown refill. TX.

Ck813
08-27-09, 14:02
I got the opportunity to go and see Hana but she was not there. MS Bebe said I bring nice girl for you. After reading all the posts I knew I would not be disappointed. It took about 10 minutes before Pink walks in and damn was I happy.

Looks. Nice long flowing colored black and brown hair, Smooth skin as silk, The face of an angel look alike to me Avena lee and I believe Kitty chow it is. Nice enhanced rack, and yes she has a booty. (9.5)

Service. We started off just holding each other and slowly making our way on to the bed as she stroked my cock and I moaned as if I was going to explode. Softly I would kiss her breast and probe my tongue all over her nips. I would then probe my tongue over her neck and every once in a while get to her lips where she was so hot I would feel her soft lips press against mine. She then went down on me an gave an awesome CBJ, and just all in one motion she sat on me CG, and we progressed into Doggy and ended in Mish where I exploded in ecstasy!!! (9.5)

Attitude. She was all ears and provided me with everything within reason!!! (9.5)

Pink told me how beautiful Hana and Angie are so I must see them.

Will definitely see her again after see Hana or Chia.

Chia has natural I believe 34 dd's pretty face but if you see her up close you can tell she has aged some. Maybe in her late 20's or early 30's.

Rastakid
08-27-09, 21:03
Service. We started off just holding each other and slowly making our way on to the bed as she stroked my cock and I moaned as if I was going to explode. Softly I would kiss her breast and probe my tongue all over her nips. I would then probe my tongue over her neck and every once in a while get to her lips where she was so hot I would feel her soft lips press against mine. She then went down on me an gave an awesome CBJ, and just all in one motion she sat on me CG, and we progressed into Doggy and ended in Mish where I exploded in ecstasy!!! (9.5)Sorry, but seriously you made it sound like I was reading a romance novel more than a report, no offense but had to laugh at your post.

Jiro9673
08-28-09, 07:42
Went to Fantasia to see if Hana or Pink was working. MS said Hana was on "vacation" and when I asked about Pink she sort of stumbled on her words. Never said she was on "vacation" but said something to imply that she wasn't there. However, based on other brother's reports, it sounds like she was probably there but unavailable. Anyway, went to Plan B. I was intrigued about what I heard about Chia so I asked if anyone else was working.

MS said "Chia" and "Angie". I remembered that I did not care for my session with Angie the last time, so I agreed to try Chia. Normally I never choose a provider unless I've first seen her but for some reason, I neglected to follow this rule.

Waited for Chia in the room. Chia is Korean and speaks English very well. She is tanned and has a cute face. She has very nice, very large, real boobs with some nice nipples (definitely not innies). She really likes to rub them all over you. She is 30ish, 5'-3" or 5'-4" and probably 190-200 pounds. DATY was available but I did not want to partake. L/A/S = 4/5/3. Will not repeat. She is not for me, but that is just my taste. Please PM me if anyone needs more details.

Stevet09
08-28-09, 14:47
Went to Fantasia to see if Hana or Pink was working. MS said Hana was on "vacation" and when I asked about Pink she sort of stumbled on her words. Never said she was on "vacation" but said something to imply that she wasn't there. However, based on other brother's reports, it sounds like she was probably there but unavailable. Anyway, went to Plan B. I was intrigued about what I heard about Chia so I asked if anyone else was working.

MS said "Chia" and "Angie". I remembered that I did not care for my session with Angie the last time, so I agreed to try Chia. Normally I never choose a provider unless I've first seen her but for some reason, I neglected to follow this rule.

Waited for Chia in the room. Chia is Korean and speaks English very well. She is tanned and has a cute face. She has very nice, very large, real boobs with some nice nipples (definitely not innies). She really likes to rub them all over you. She is 30ish, 5'-3" or 5'-4" and probably 190-200 pounds. DATY was available but I did not want to partake. L/A/S = 4/5/3. Will not repeat. She is not for me, but that is just my taste. Please PM me if anyone needs more details.

I've never encountered such a errrrrrrrrr bbw? 5'3-4" 190 lb.? That's the fattest I've ever heard of at a MP. I am guessing you exaggerated to make your point that she was a fatty.

Jiro9673
08-29-09, 02:28
I've never encountered such a errrrrrrrrr bbw? 5'3-4" 190 lb.? That's the fattest I've ever heard of at a MP. I am guessing you exaggerated to make your point that she was a fatty.If you read my other reports, I try to give basic information as accurately as I can. I can't say I'm the best at guessing weight, but what I reported is my best guess. Like I said, she may not be for everyone but I know some brothers may like her.

Lkjhgf
08-29-09, 14:33
If you read my other reports, I try to give basic information as accurately as I can. I can't say I'm the best at guessing weight, but what I reported is my best guess. Like I said, she may not be for everyone but I know some brothers may like her.Jiro, your guess is about right, for those that like big girls shes the one, some real nice cans, and knows how to work them. IMHO

Stay Safe,

Mahalo

Touch808
08-29-09, 18:27

Waited for Chia in the room. Chia is Korean and speaks English very well. She is tanned and has a cute face. She has very nice, very large, real boobs with some nice nipples (definitely not innies). She really likes to rub them all over you. She is 30ish, 5'-3" or 5'-4" and probably 190-200 pounds. DATY was available but I did not want to partake. L/A/S = 4/5/3. Will not repeat. She is not for me, but that is just my taste. Please PM me if anyone needs more details.It was my first time there and I had Chia. She claims to be new to the business. She is a bigger girl but id say 140-150lbs. She has a very nice face and her attitude is really good. If you like a girl that not only can take a pounding but really loves a pounding she is for you. If you not into the heavier set woman then she isn't for you.

Asstro
08-29-09, 18:58
I've never encountered such a errrrrrrrrr bbw? 5'3-4" 190 lb.? That's the fattest I've ever heard of at a MP. I am guessing you exaggerated to make your point that she was a fatty.Height & weight probably accurate. Normally I go for slim and petite but her face was attractive and concentrated on the big tits. Kind of a fatter version of Million at Sakura, round eyes and short hair. Million has a full solid body and is very professional, in control and aims to give you your moneys worth. Jia has a softer, fatty body, new to the business and seems to enjoy herself.

Shydude
08-30-09, 23:33
I was going to go to CHM and check out Keiko, but Mama Jun said that she doesn't work there anymore. Oh well. So I hit it down to Fantasia instead. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the mama was the same one that I had known from before when it was called someplace else. I think her name used to be Tammy. She remembered me and was very nice. She sent in Pink. She had a very cute face and a kickin body. She is very fit with C-cup bolt ons. She has no korean accent as she said she was born in the mainland. I thought I was going to be disappointed as her massage was kinda junk and her conversation seemed somewhat generic and rehearsed. But when we got into the action, she seemed into it and natural. Everything was covered. A good experience overall. Also, when I was leaving, someone was coming in. Was it one of you guys? Had to be. Only us guys know about a hole in the wall place like that. LOL.

L=10
A=8
S=8

Aloha,

SD

Harry5142
08-31-09, 00:50
Height & weight probably accurate. Normally I go for slim and petite but her face was attractive and concentrated on the big tits. Kind of a fatter version of Million at Sakura, round eyes and short hair. Million has a full solid body and is very professional, in control and aims to give you your moneys worth. Jia has a softer, fatty body, new to the business and seems to enjoy herself.

I have a feeling that Jia is going to be a big hit. I'm going to try and see her myself sometime this week. I'll post a review.

CM0069
08-31-09, 01:47
I have a feeling that Jia is going to be a big hit. I'm going to try and see her myself sometime this week. I'll post a review.Name sounds familiar, think ms introduced me when I left one time a few weeks back, but she only stuck her head past the hallway door so I didn't see her bod. Anyway, when I was there I had a Chinese? Girl forgot the name had blonde hair I believe, mebe I was not in the mood (weird) or I haven't gotten the the robot-ic service from a provider in long time. Bing! But bleh session for me. Glad traffic going ewa bound was so bad that day this just helped pass the time leaving town.

Lkjhgf
09-06-09, 18:40
Fantasia, great line up A all 10s, Ls and Ss 9 and 10s IMMO, YMMV,

Big chia with the big mellons wow

Spinner angie with the cute ass

21 pink look like 18

Non korean rosie with sexy walk

Great hana awol

Long legs lani mia

Try to fuck the Ma Ma too

Chik0848
09-06-09, 23:52
Had the pleasure of seeing Pink. Oh, my, what a solid body that goes along with a cute face and winner personality. I was leaving the shower and I saw a girl in a black bikini heading the other way and thought, man, I hope that's Pink. I just saw her from behind but was very impressed.

After a couple of minutes in the room, in walks Pink; the girl with the girl with the black bikini. Her English is perfect so it's easy to carry a conversation. She is sweet and tastes so good.

We started with the sensual touch massage which was nice. On the flip, I finally get to see the solid body. Pink starts nibbling on my nipples and moves up and down before the CBJ. For a younger girl, she does a really good job. We start CG and can she grind. It also helps me from coming too fast. We move to mish where we spend the rest of the time.

I usually like girls on the slim side, but I also think that girls like Pink are my favorite. It's not often that I come across someone with a solid tight body like Pink. Overall, L - 8.5, S - 9, A - 9.

Kekehawaii
09-08-09, 04:55
Had the pleasure of seeing Pink. Oh, my, what a solid body that goes along with a cute face and winner personality. I was leaving the shower and I saw a girl in a black bikini heading the other way and thought, man, I hope that's Pink. I just saw her from behind but was very impressed.

I wonder if that is the same girl that bebe told me her name was Donna. or is ther another girl there named donna. She is tall, solid and was wearing both a black top and bottom (bikini)

Lkjhgf
09-08-09, 06:55
I wonder if that is the same girl that bebe told me her name was Donna. or is ther another girl there named donna. She is tall, solid and was wearing both a black top and bottom (bikini)May be Rosie.

Kekehawaii
09-10-09, 04:53
May be Rosie.

Pretty sure it wasn't Rosie. This one had a tight bod and was taller.

Phillybeauties
09-11-09, 04:26
Pretty sure it wasn't Rosie. This one had a tight bod and was taller.

Maybe new girl Hele?

Asstro
09-11-09, 23:45
I wonder if that is the same girl that bebe told me her name was Donna. or is ther another girl there named donna. She is tall, solid and was wearing both a black top and bottom (bikini)Donna is a small petite girl, flat, kind of plain.

Maybe not there anymore.

Zzzzzzz
09-12-09, 04:48
Rosie, Pink(y), Angie, Gia/Chia, and a new one that started yesterday (is this Hele?) That's the full line up for now. It sounds like Hana really is going to come back eventually.

Kekehawaii
09-12-09, 14:54
Rosie, Pink(y), Angie, Gia/Chia, and a new one that started yesterday (is this Hele?) That's the full line up for now. It sounds like Hana really is going to come back eventually.

bebe keeps telling me hana is coming back soo. some sort of family problems. i hope she comes back and is not just bs from bebe just to keep getting me to come in and try diff girls.

Doggiestyle98
09-13-09, 02:11
Height & weight probably accurate. Normally I go for slim and petite but her face was attractive and concentrated on the big tits. Kind of a fatter version of Million at Sakura, round eyes and short hair. Million has a full solid body and is very professional, in control and aims to give you your moneys worth. Jia has a softer, fatty body, new to the business and seems to enjoy herself. Saw Gia/Jia/Chia last night. I had seen her face before when she poked her head out. Really pretty, but the body was a absolutely flabby with no muscle tone. She seemed into it but never delivered on promised services. I walked out feeling less than satisfied. I've been with Pink several times before and found her much more fun. I really hoped Gia would be a keeper b/c of the pretty face and big titties, but nope, going back to Pink.

Jimmiedean
09-13-09, 11:30

Are you saying Rosie is back?

Jimmiedean
09-13-09, 11:32

Are you saying Rosie is back? I was trying to understand your report.

Zzzzzzz
09-13-09, 18:55
Are you saying Rosie is back? I was trying to understand your report.I haven't personally confirmed it, but other brothers said so, and my number one ATF said so, as well. I've never met Rosie, but I've heard a lot of good stuff about her.

Z

Shydude
09-14-09, 04:45
This time I tried Gia. I really don't think this girl is 190-200 lbs. like some have reported. She looks more like 140-150. Anyways, she has a very cute face and she does have some meat on her. Her boobs are big and soft. She probably has the softest tits that I've seen in awhile. Her skin is nice and smooth, kinda like Mina's from Golden. At first, she just started rubbing her tits on my back. No massage. Then we went to CBJ and MISH. Her pussy wasn't really tight, but it wasn't really loose. Just average. At first, she sounded like she was making fake moans, but after we started going, she sounded more genuine. Then she gave me a massage afterwards, which was really lame. She has no skills in that department.

L=8
A=7
S=7

Would I recommend her? If you like meatier women, then yes. If you like spinners or more athletic bodies, then no.

Aloha,

SD

CM0069
09-14-09, 05:08
I haven't personally confirmed it, but other brothers said so, and my number one ATF said so, as well. I've never met Rosie, but I've heard a lot of good stuff about her.

ZWhat I like about rosie (if she is back) when she goes on top and hip grindz you into the bed with them thighs of hers n big boobies danglin in front of yah.. im in another world. a nice change of pace from the kimchee selection once in awhile ;) she is rather exotic lookin sorta local (minus local girl attitudes), shes cool.

Kman123
09-14-09, 08:36
I agree gia is pretty flabby, not huge but on the bigger side. I saw pink this past week and enjoyed it. Cbj (no bb like others have said before) but it was ok, cowgirl, mish and doggie to finish. She gave an ok massage after and chatted for a while. She's pretty fun, but can be very spacy at times. She can also be very funny. Would repeat, she is usual pretty consistent.

Memahu
09-15-09, 03:31
She looks more like 140-150. Anyways, she has a very cute face and she does have some meat on her. Her boobs are big and soft. She probably has the softest tits that I've seen in awhile. Her skin is nice and smooth, kinda like Mina's from Golden.

I don't know if you saw or remembered Princess at Pink. She has a similiar description, but she's tall and has that wahine volleyball look. She was meaty, but not fat. She would play in the frontline and not those little ones in the backrow. She only looked heavy, but she was light when in certain positions. Her face looked like porn star Lucy Lee. She was only a once repeat because her service was more American than Korean.

Entrygiver007
09-15-09, 22:17
To make sure that everyone is clear, Rosie is back at Fantasia.

I had a run with her the other night. Great time. Talked story for a bit since she has been away for a while, then went into the massaging. She doesn't give the greatest massage, but her FS is pretty intense. I notice she slowly works into it, then gets into the groove. Her CBJ is kinda weak but her overal performance is good. She is Japanese / spanish & I believe fililpino. Total spent= .50 + $.60 (Figured I give extra ten)

Vivid
09-16-09, 03:22
After reading the reports about Pink I figured I'd check her out. Just called Fantasia and they said she is on "vacation".
Damn

Jiro9673
09-16-09, 11:29
Princess was very good looking, young, hot, and since she was tall, was well proportioned. Body was soft, but a very good soft. She did not seem "heavy" to me. Probably one of the hottest providers ever. Would have a session with her in an instant.

Jia (Chia) has a nice face (but I still prefer Princess' looks), older than Princess, and since she is short. She is not well proportioned. Jia is soft, but not a good soft IMHO. She looked heavy and was very heavy. Would never repeat with her; in fact, even if it was free, I wouldn't.

I'm about 160# and I based my previous weight estimate on that.

I don't know if you saw or remembered Princess at Pink. She has a similiar description, but she's tall and has that wahine volleyball look. She was meaty, but not fat. She would play in the frontline and not those little ones in the backrow. She only looked heavy, but she was light when in certain positions. Her face looked like porn star Lucy Lee. She was only a once repeat because her service was more American than Korean.

H Mobius
09-16-09, 22:23
Princess was very good looking, young, hot, and since she was tall, was well proportioned. Body was soft, but a very good soft. She did not seem "heavy" to me. Probably one of the hottest providers ever. Would have a session with her in an instant.

Jia (Chia) has a nice face (but I still prefer Princess' looks), older than Princess, and since she is short. She is not well proportioned. Jia is soft, but not a good soft IMHO. She looked heavy and was very heavy. Would never repeat with her; in fact, even if it was free, I wouldn't.

I'm about 160# and I based my previous weight estimate on that.

Hey J!

Is that ms who makes you sit on the couch and asks a bunch of questions, even as a repeat customer, still there (Bebe?) ?

I'd like to try Princess (or even Jia) but I didn't like that ms.

Thanks,

H M

Hypo Luxa
09-16-09, 22:41
Found a downloadable gallery with the girl in the link (her name is Nao Nagasawa):

http://rapidshare.com/files/270422465/HQPB.co.cc.NaoNagasawa.20090822.zip

By the way, is she coming back? Has anyone heard any more?

Hana is Korean, about 5'5 - 5'6, 120lbs. Silky black hair bout down to her shoulders. Olive shaped brown eyes. She has an attractive appearance to her in an amp setting especially when she comes into to greet you with her goldish two piece bikini (mmmmmmm). Nice silky creamy skin complexion. One thing I like about Hana's appearance is her ass. For a korean girl, she has a nice ass, and, for me her height is a plus. Breast size is b or c. Im not a breast guy so couldnt help you with exact measurements. Best described as little more than a handful. She can easily pass for a kdrama girl. Beyond her looks her passion and perceived display of enjoyment towards you during a session is awesome. That's why I am on her frequent flyer program :).

If I had to find a likeness of her this link comes close. She probably has a little more meat than the girl in the link but to me very comparable.

http://www.zimbio.com/member/rashidasaleem/articles/4925479/Hot+korean+Girls+Pictures+Collection

Jiro9673
09-17-09, 01:56
Yeah, Bebe is still there but she doesn't ask me any questions. I guess I'm pretty lucky because there are also a couple of older MS too and they don't question me either. Bebe only questioned me the first time and after that, no problem. The most positive thing about Jia is her boobs. Huge and real. Nice and soft and she lets you really "play" with them and do whatever you want with them.

Hey J!

Is that ms who makes you sit on the couch and asks a bunch of questions, even as a repeat customer, still there (Bebe?) ?

I'd like to try Princess (or even Jia) but I didn't like that ms.

Thanks,

H M

Excellent Dude
09-17-09, 04:25
Anybody got the phone no on Fantasia.
I checked the freekin forum and the yellow pages and the internet, no numba.

Just wantin to check out the fabulous Pink!

I hope she is what you guys say she is. Have been disappointed before.

Excellent Dude

Wet And Wild
09-17-09, 05:08
Anybody got the phone no on Fantasia.
I checked the freekin forum and the yellow pages and the internet, no numba.

Just wantin to check out the fabulous Pink!

I hope she is what you guys say she is. Have been disappointed before.

Excellent Dude

Just Google name and add Hawaii.

Ph: 347-1037

Lahainawhaler
09-17-09, 05:27
I remember a tall young Korean almost 5'11' not bony, but very broad shoulders and back, large natural breasts. With really cute face named Terri/Terry at Golden Massage and TCL (King St) in 2008. Is she the same person as Pink? I've read posts about a black mark on Pink's bottom. Tattoo?

Thank you

Lahainawhaler
09-17-09, 06:18
First test to submit.

Honolulu Yobo
09-17-09, 09:00
Is this the Princess at Pink from NYC with the long hair down to the mid back, a tattoo on her lower back, complete body tan (no tan lines), about 5'8" tall, C cup, and no DATY.
Is she still in Honolulu?

Memahu
09-18-09, 02:20
Is this the Princess at Pink from NYC with the long hair down to the mid back, a tattoo on her lower back, complete body tan (no tan lines), about 5'8" tall, C cup, and no DATY.
Is she still in Honolulu?

This was a few years back. She's the one who loads up with the massage oil and has hip hop music in the background.

Lip Licker
09-18-09, 02:35
I remember a tall young Korean almost 5'11' not bony, but very broad shoulders and back, large natural breasts. With really cute face named Terri/Terry at Golden Massage and TCL (King St) in 2008. Is she the same person as Pink? I've read posts about a black mark on Pink's bottom. Tattoo?

I was hesitant to post about a recent trip to Fantasia as the girl I got said she was pink but was on the medium build side and cute but not hot so I was unsure if that was the same Pink everyone was talking about. She had several tats but the most obvious was one on her right butt cheek which looked like it may have been someone's name and someone did a bang-up(no pun intended) job of trying to remove it. Almost looked like someone tried to use a jail-tat gun to tattoo straight black ink in a 4" rectangle over whatever was there. The Pink I got was about 5'3 , 130, long straight bleached hair, C cups(felt like saline), and no noticible accent.

Jimmiedean
09-21-09, 02:45
Got to see Rosie today and let me tell you she is great. She is a sweetie. Didn't have to shower since I did ar home. So laid on the bed she came in and got undressed. She gave me a nice little massage. She then started the sensual massage on the flip. Then to some DATY as I got a good cbj. So was into it and couldn't wait to jump on and ride me. Forgot how good she rides. She was grinding and enjoying the ride. I was grabbing her boobs and shoulders so I could get deeper. She went for awhile and was sweating. I then laid her down and went with some mish. I was just pounding her and watching her eyes roll. She was into it. She loves her sex. I did my best til I finally came. She is a fun lay. Usual damage. Nice to have her back. YMMV be nice to her she is fun. Had a hot towel and she wiped me off. Then she helped me dress and I went. Ready to hangout and chill now after all that cardio. Few drinks then home for a rest

Bumbai
09-22-09, 00:42
I was hesitant to post about a recent trip to Fantasia as the girl I got said she was pink but was on the medium build side and cute but not hot so I was unsure if that was the same Pink everyone was talking about. She had several tats but the most obvious was one on her right butt cheek which looked like it may have been someone's name and someone did a bang-up(no pun intended) job of trying to remove it. Almost looked like someone tried to use a jail-tat gun to tattoo straight black ink in a 4" rectangle over whatever was there. The Pink I got was about 5'3 , 130, long straight bleached hair, C cups(felt like saline), and no noticible accent.Sounds like her. I know she's still there. Tried her once last year.

Member #4752
09-22-09, 05:12
Just got back from Fantasia. Bebe wasn't there and a Korean/Chinese girl answered the door. She seemed very nervous but let me in. The older Mama took me to a room and the girl who answered the door told me it would be about 20 minutes cause all the girls were busy. About 5 minutes later the same girl came back and said that she will be my provider. I asked her for her name but she didn't want to disclose it. She told me that she was just there because her friend works there and Bebe asked her to answer the door. She said that she was 26yo and she had a nice huge set of tits all natural. If I had to guess it was 34D's. Her service was bad and she apologized saying she doesn't service and just answers doors. I don't know if she was pimping me but her massage was terrible as well. She had a good personality but spoke little english. She did talk about fishing and asked if I could take her one day and asked for my number. Usual damage, would not repeat though I don't know her name but knows what she looks like. I did see a young thin beautiful girl that came out of room #2 with her customer, was that any one of you guys? I always wonder if the guys I see are any one on this forum.

Koboss9966
09-22-09, 19:23
Hahaha. Maybe you seems like hpd? She don't give name and asking number? Yes,

Koboss9966
09-22-09, 20:00
Take Care!

Zzzzzzz
09-26-09, 02:23
New girl started tonight, and her name is "Candy." I posted a report on the Massage Parlor thread.

She's looking for someone to take her out on her days off, so if you're looking for short-term girlfriend, you need to give her a try. She's a sweet girl, so as always: please be kind. Haha.

Chik0848
09-27-09, 17:13
Finally got to see Angie. She looked like she just got out of the shower with wet hair and no makeup. Angie looked like a sweet young girl with a tight body.

Started right off with a massage and does do that different move with her kneeling at your head and moving down my back. If she allowed more touching and daty, it would make the session more fun.

On the flip, Angie does the standard nipple play and does not allow reciprocating. She started CBJ with her pussy above my face but makes it difficult if not impossible to DATY. CG was okay, and I ask her to let me get on top. She is not too vocal, but did seemed to get into the action. I wanted to get over with the session so I just started pounding faster.

Angie brought a hot towel to clean me up and then started another massage. There was minimal conversation but this massage was better than the one at the start of the session. Overall, L - 7, S - 7, A - 7. Probably won't repeat.

CM0069
10-10-09, 20:12
Notice this thread seemed quiet for awhile LOL.

Anyhuuz, went a coupla days ago, sounded like its 3 now unless theres a dayshift. Pinky, candy, mimi or mini. Didn't get to see mimi, pink has a new look, but asked for candy.

Yep nice lady for sure, had a fun time from the getgo, sorta sorta sorta had a thick'ish hana look to her. After mentioning her name got the vibe from the girls hana aint gonna be back anytime soon.

Started with some casual flirtin cuddlin, touchin, then to a CBJ, mish, doggie, cg, then back to mish. She was really workin it which was nice, constantly grabbin and rubbin constantly my arms and chest LOL, kinda like a deep tissue massage while bangin! Did she do it like this to any of you guys? Had a fun time while she was on top in cg, felt like she was tryin to shove me from my chest into the bed or something.

L7.5 A9 A9

I realized after that I was just there 30min overall. Didn't felt like it though.

Lickeelickee69
10-15-09, 06:13
Just got back home from a long trip overseas and I am disappointed that my favorite lady is no longer working at Fantasia. Where did Hannah go? Totally bummed. She was absolutely beautiful and a lot of fun. Is she comming back? Sure hope so. Miss those beautiful eyes and awesome smile she had.

Phillybeauties
10-20-09, 02:04
Just got back home from a long trip overseas and I am disappointed that my favorite lady is no longer working at Fantasia. Where did Hannah go? Totally bummed. She was absolutely beautiful and a lot of fun. Is she comming back? Sure hope so. Miss those beautiful eyes and awesome smile she had.

You and 90% of the other guys on this board. She was an ATF for most.

By the way, is Rosie still at Fantasia? Can anyone confirm? Anyone else worth seeing? There has been a shortage of talent there for awhile now since Hana left.

Kekehawaii
10-20-09, 03:11

By the way, is Rosie still at Fantasia? Can anyone confirm? Anyone else worth seeing? There has been a shortage of talent there for awhile now since Hana left.

Wish she would come back, but I think it is unrealistic to think so. Amy at Sakura is great, but Hana is just a cut above.

Member #4752
10-20-09, 04:50
Just got back from fishing around and left Fantasia because there were no girls except a chubby girl with huge tits but not too great looking. I was told that the girls were on vacation and come back later. Ended up at Sakura.

Joe Som
10-22-09, 04:22

Saw Rosie about a month ago when she first came back. Haven't been there since then.

Chik0848
10-22-09, 05:08
Saw Rosie about a month ago when she first came back. Haven't been there since then.

I saw her about two weeks ago. She looks great and we had a nice time getting aquainted. Very comfortable to be with.

Qjkl
10-22-09, 06:37
She was there tonight, but was busy. I didn't like the other selections, a little older and thicker than I prefer.

Doublemint
11-22-09, 06:49
According to KellyatIchiban, Fantasia was shut down for good recently.

She said it's not temporary.

(probably through " Kimchee wireless?)

She doesn't know the reason, but she is very concerned.

Can anybody confirm this?

H Mobius
11-22-09, 17:56
According to KellyatIchiban, Fantasia was shut down for good recently.

She said it's not temporary.

(probably through " Kimchee wireless?)

She doesn't know the reason, but she is very concerned.

Can anybody confirm this?

Out of sheer curiosity (I never cared for Bebe's methods anyway) I dialed the cell number on their website but coincidentally, no answer. Perhaps someone will answer if they see a familiar caller's number.

http://bebesfantasia.com/

Zzzzzzz
11-22-09, 20:45
Out of sheer curiosity (I never cared for Bebe's methods anyway) I dialed the cell number on their website but coincidentally, no answer. Perhaps someone will answer if they see a familiar caller's number.

http://bebesfantasia.com/I gave her a jingle, and there was no answer. Wow, I'm somewhat shocked that it's closed without even hitting its one year anniversary. I've had some great times there, and met a girl I'll always think about. Humping.

Any legitimacy to the report that Bebe was arrested?

Lkjhgf
11-24-09, 00:07
I gave her a jingle, and there was no answer. Wow, I'm somewhat shocked that it's closed without even hitting its one year anniversary. I've had some great times there, and met a girl I'll always think about. Humping.

Any legitimacy to the report that Bebe was arrested?Z,

Stop by to check it out, no ans, sign gone, refrig. Locked.

Look like hana gone for ever, I like cry.

H Mobius
11-24-09, 00:27
I gave her a jingle, and there was no answer. Wow, I'm somewhat shocked that it's closed without even hitting its one year anniversary. I've had some great times there, and met a girl I'll always think about. Humping.

Any legitimacy to the report that Bebe was arrested?

If one knows her real name, I'm told (after the Rock Za bust) that such information is public record at the main police station.

Lahainawhaler
11-24-09, 03:01
If one knows her real name, I'm told (after the Rock Za bust) that such information is public record at the main police station.I've heard that she allegedly got busted on tax related issues. Maybe not paying. Ironically, with all the stuff LE knows that goes on, tax evasion is the often the big thing a company or person can be taken in for. Just look at how Al Capone was only convicted of tax evasions compared to all his other alleged criminal activities.

Bobby Gunn
11-24-09, 03:12
Z,

Stop by to check it out, no ans, sign gone, refrig. Locked.

Look like hana gone for ever, I like cry.

Maybe, after working there 24/7 for the past couple years she decided to take a break.

Driskill
11-25-09, 05:10
Will try a drive by and a call into Fantasia tomorrow. Have not been there for couple of months due to a relocation out of the area. Knew Bebe aka Sasha from Golden Massage. Really enjoyed her company and talent. She told me at the time she wanted to open her our location and gave me a phone number once openned. I was one of her first and most faithful customer and always treated the girls right. Said she wanted to run a first class place and take care of the customer. I would have to say the top was Hanna and Rosie. My favorite was Lily, but she had problems with MS regarding some of the customers and their demands of uncovered play for $5. Bebe kicked her out a couple of days before I was suppose to spend a weekend with her, which messed up my plans. If this is it I am sorry to see it go. I was discreet, well taken care of and off the road. Hope Bebe/Sasha is ok.

Subway45
12-02-09, 19:58
Word out is that it looks as though Fantasia has been shut down for good. Apparently, HPD vice went in undercover twice. Once in the room with a provider and whoever the woman was did all of the wrong things to incriminate herself. The other was the MS, who told the vice officer about all of the services available and the suggested "tip". Both women were taken in and that location has now been marked so that no other relaxation business can open there again. Didn't help matters that the location was as close as it was to the main HPD headquarters. Got this information from another monger who frequents many different places in a month.

Driskill
12-03-09, 03:55
Good update on Fantasia.

Candy Addict
12-03-09, 07:01
Word out is that it looks as though Fantasia has been shut down for good. Apparently, HPD vice went in undercover twice. Once in the room with a provider and whoever the woman was did all of the wrong things to incriminate herself. The other was the MS, who told the vice officer about all of the services available and the suggested "tip". Both women were taken in and that location has now been marked so that no other relaxation business can open there again. Didn't help matters that the location was as close as it was to the main HPD headquarters. Got this information from another monger who frequents many different places in a month.

Talk about being careless...

Dasearch
12-03-09, 12:44
Thanks for the report. Do you think Bebe will open a new place up or is she done?

Bobby Gunn
12-04-09, 03:35
Thanks for the report. Do you think Bebe will open a new place up or is she done?

I think she's done. If vice caught her she's looking at some pretty hard charges.

Asstro
12-07-09, 04:02
Thanks for the report. Do you think Bebe will open a new place up or is she done?Bebe was extradited to the mainland, wanted in DC. Landlord is scared, not likely AMP at this location will re-open.

Zzzzzzz
12-08-09, 01:42
Bebe was extradited to the mainland, wanted in DC. Landlord is scared, not likely AMP at this location will re-open.I'm curious as to how you know this, but at the same time, I'm hesitant to ask. Hahaha

Sancho2063
12-09-09, 01:02
I dont get out to AMP's as much any more but I am sure glad that I hit Fantasia when it was running. I had some of the hottest looking girls with the the best service.

Hetero Man
12-18-09, 04:10
Looks like blatant and almost handed menus out to cops.

Too bad. With time everything goes.

Zzzzzzz
12-27-09, 02:55
Drove by tonight and the lights were on!

But alas, it was a bunch of 40-something Korean dudes hanging out in the little covered area in front of the VIP parking stalls.

Phillybeauties
12-31-09, 22:04

But alas, it was a bunch of 40-something Korean dudes hanging out in the little covered area in front of the VIP parking stalls.

You mean the lights inside or outside in the parking lot? If outside, maybe from the bar next door?

Bebe's phone disconnected. Maybe this is all an elaborate ruse to give her some notoriety. Business was going down, there was a shortage of talent in the end, and this was a graceful way out, in case she ever wants to start up again.

Ducky007
12-31-09, 23:14

But alas, it was a bunch of 40-something Korean dudes hanging out in the little covered area in front of the VIP parking stalls.I stoped by walked up to the door looked around and stupid I guess, the old K-mama comes out of the tent and says nomore.

Aloha

Zzzzzzz
01-01-10, 02:06
Hey Philly,

Clear your PM box so I can send you something! Haha

Fantasia2
06-10-10, 23:47
Tried to post this - hopefully it will show.

John Ross
06-11-10, 03:07
Tried to post this - hopefully it will show.
You're a new member so Jackson/Admin needs to review your posts before they show up. It'll be that way until you reach Senior Member status.

Bob #2
06-17-10, 07:01
tried to post this - hopefully it will show.good luck. i was a regular and am glad this location is reopening because it is low key and discrete. some tips:

1. don't hire girls with pimps. girls most likely on drugs and the pimps will be hanging out all the time and local guys don't want to mix with them.

2. i think most amps get closed down because of something other than the sex and massage stuff: drugs, gambling, illegal girls, **** girls, etc. keep those things out of your place and stay low key and you will be left alone.

peace out.

Fantasia2
06-22-10, 16:32
Landlord shut us down. But thanks to all, we have some girls that are interested in working with us. So we are going to open a legit massage business and have our special girls take care of known clients.

PM is you have questions - looking for a space now.

H Mobius
06-23-10, 08:51
looking for a space now.

What of the space down the hall from Napa Valley's back door that used to be New Yorker?

G3504
06-23-10, 09:09
What of the space down the hall from Napa Valley's back door that used to be New Yorker?Pretty sure that's the other entrance to Ichiban.

G35

H Mobius
06-23-10, 16:21
Pretty sure that's the other entrance to Ichiban.

G35

Not that far down the hall; just as one makes the right turn in the hallway shortly after the wheelchair ramp exit.

Warburton 0263
06-24-10, 04:59
Not that far down the hall; just as one makes the right turn in the hallway shortly after the wheelchair ramp exit.

NYer was the last unit on the second floor over looking the back parking lot and the parking lot for doremi. If she opens there I wonder how the competition change things.

Housemeister69
10-03-10, 19:09
Saw the ad in the paper today for a grand opening next Sat.

Same address.

Should I get my hopes up?

Bob #2
10-04-10, 05:41

Same address.

Should I get my hopes up?Damn, you got my hopes up already! LOL

No way I'm going to go on grand opening nite, but maybe on Sunday, I'll put $$ on McNabb and the Eagles, and spend my winnings that nite.

Peace out.

Da Game
10-04-10, 19:08
No way I'm going to go on grand opening nite, but maybe on Sunday, I'll put $$ on McNabb and the Eagles, and spend my winnings that nite.

Peace out.

You would juice out because McNabb is playing against the Eagles. Playing the over on tonight's game, hope it swings that way.

Bob #2
10-05-10, 00:12
You would juice out because McNabb is playing against the Eagles. Playing the over on tonight's game, hope it swings that way.Yup, I'm talking about next weekend. My fav player McNabb is playing against Green Bay and my fav team the eagles are playing the terrible niners. 100 on each bet, if I win, then Fantasia gets it. Was glad to see McNabb do well yesterday but I wanted the eagles to win. Kolb is awful and now that Vick is hurt we going to be in some trouble.

Congrats on the over for MNF. I played the first half under, and then the second half over! I dunno what happened during halftime in the Dolfin locker room but that had to be the wrost half of football I seen in a long time.

Peace out

Captaincookie
10-05-10, 02:21
Congrats on the over for MNF. I played the first half under, and then the second half over! I dunno what happened during halftime in the Dolfin locker room but that had to be the wrost half of football I seen in a long time.

Peace out

You had under first half and over on the game? Genius!! I had a hard enough time just picking a side!! Maybe you can share some of your other picks with us so we can all have a nice time at the new fantasia? Eiher PM or in general is fine. Thanks!

Warburton 0263
10-05-10, 06:41
You had under first half and over on the game? Genius!! I had a hard enough time just picking a side!! Maybe you can share some of your other picks with us so we can all have a nice time at the new fantasia? Eiher PM or in general is fine. Thanks!

I could tell you in the 3rd or 4th quarter hahahaha

Captaincookie
10-07-10, 03:22
I could tell you in the 3rd or 4th quarter hahahahaWell by that time I've already figured out that I'm a loser! LOL! Blew my 2 team parlay today with central florida and under. Hope to pickup a few wins so I can have some monger money in my pocket!

V Rider
10-08-10, 14:02

Same address.

Should I get my hopes up? Forget it posting here. Might want to post elsewhere to get mongering info. LOL.

Be safe,

V Rider

T6650
10-09-10, 21:52
Since when did this become the football thread? Just curious.

Last I read in this thread, Bebe was returned to mainland on warrants. Anyone have new info on that?

She did bring in the hot girls that most guys like and I know she was very choosy about her girls. She interviewed all of them first and rejected some. She also was quick to get rid of girls on drugs.

These things made her place great but I always went there to see her. Other older mongers may have had similar experiences. She had excellent real massage skills except when she had a sore wrist. But mostly her action was intense. She preferred finger on the side of clit rather than actual FIV but would come very intensely. Vagina was amazingly tight for a big woman and she had excellent P control unless she started to O again. Then she would roll her eyes to the back of her head and just let go. Her body was big but firm and she could really lock her legs around you and pull you in.

Once she offered to pay the tip if I would go with a new girl instead of her but I declined. Thats how good she was for me. A new Fantasia would not be the same without her.

Sancho2063
10-10-10, 14:55
Why not have a football thread, remember the song "I'm a asshole"?

" I like football and porno and movies about war"

Asstro
10-11-10, 16:55
Since when did this become the football thread? Just curious.

Last I read in this thread, Bebe was returned to mainland on warrants. Anyone have new info on that?

She did bring in the hot girls that most guys like and I know she was very choosy about her girls. She interviewed all of them first and rejected some. She also was quick to get rid of girls on drugs.

These things made her place great but I always went there to see her. Other older mongers may have had similar experiences. She had excellent real massage skills except when she had a sore wrist. But mostly her action was intense. She preferred finger on the side of clit rather than actual FIV but would come very intensely. Vagina was amazingly tight for a big woman and she had excellent P control unless she started to O again. Then she would roll her eyes to the back of her head and just let go. Her body was big but firm and she could really lock her legs around you and pull you in.

Once she offered to pay the tip if I would go with a new girl instead of her but I declined. Thats how good she was for me. A new Fantasia would not be the same without her. She was always careful, and made it a point to check out who the customer was, even if you were in the shower. And when leaving, the girl would always notify her, and she would come out and say thank you, and ask if the girl gave decent service.

OneShort
11-04-17, 17:12
Regarding Hana, mama bebe. any of you guys still around, 7z, b gunn, L man, kiki h, etc,

Poiuy2
11-05-17, 02:06
Regarding Hana, mama bebe. any of you guys still around, 7z, b gunn, L man, kiki h, etc,I remember Fantasia. Good times. Hana was awesome, but do you remember that k girls Gina? She wore that thin necklace looking chain around her waist. I actually liked her better than Hana. Total GFE. I wanted to marry her. Mama Bebe was super cool. I would help her do things like change light bulbs, clean her fish tank, etc. She would serve me korean pear all the time. I think that was my favorite AMP of all time.

OneShort
11-05-17, 07:52
Ya, forgot Gina, the place was our club house, hang out, where we all meet for lunch, we call Bebe the bxtch, kick ass if she no like you, we go riding in her BTW all the time, Hana was like Bo Derick sweet girl, everyone dream, Angie still here can't locate her, any one know 5'1, 100#' cute, shoot the shit with her behind the parking were she smoke, wonder if Gina still here, any one know.

Great AMP place. Z you still around. CK we got da lunch again, kiki you fix your fish pond
btw, rose or rosie is still here , PM me if interested

I remember Fantasia. Good times. Hana was awesome, but do you remember that k girls Gina? She wore that thin necklace looking chain around her waist. I actually liked her better than Hana. Total GFE. I wanted to marry her. Mama Bebe was super cool. I would help her do things like change light bulbs, clean her fish tank, etc. She would serve me korean pear all the time. I think that was my favorite AMP of all time.

Poiuy2
11-05-17, 12:48
Ya, forgot Gina, the place was our club house, hang out, where we all meet for lunch, we call Bebe the bxtch, kick ass if she no like you, we go riding in her BTW all the time, Hana was like Bo Derick sweet girl, everyone dream, Angie still here can't locate her, any one know 5'1, 100#' cute, shoot the shit with her behind the parking were she smoke, wonder if Gina still here, any one know.

Great AMP place. Z you still around. CK we got da lunch again, kiki you fix your fish pond
btw, rose or rosie is still here , PM me if interestedHaha! Yes, mama Bebe was one of those peeps who you was scared of but you wanted to be her friend. She held the key to your Fantas-ia. The place was really small, but made it feel like you were sneaking away into a cave to get it on with your hot cave woman. Dream, Happiness, Rejuvenate are all great, but nothing compared to the experiences at Fantasia.

Hawaiian Nono
11-09-17, 05:59
Haha! Yes, mama Bebe was one of those peeps who you was scared of but you wanted to be her friend. She held the key to your Fantas-ia. The place was really small, but made it feel like you were sneaking away into a cave to get it on with your hot cave woman. Dream, Happiness, Rejuvenate are all great, but nothing compared to the experiences at Fantasia.Agree Fantasia was the best mamasan was a blast. She would pick the girl and never knock on the door. As a regular I got to try all the latest. Mama would also come and hung me and then grap my junk and insist of the girl did do well I would be able to have a another go. I also you went to the shower alone. Once in going to the shower another dude was still in the shower. I went back to the room until the door closed. Parking was excellent day or night for me. FYI next door was a bar and everyone in there knew what was going on. So I would stop in after a session and drink a cold one and talk story.

I miss Fantasia. Also while Fantasia was running the economy was in the dumps. I had recently gotten a pile of money. All of it was spent there. Lei, Mai, Lily and others took me down and out! Remember getting into an elevator and town and having wobbly legs!

LocaLoppa
11-10-17, 19:12
I stay fucking Hana too much and she popular. Couple time Bebe she knock and send Hana to other room, but Bebe stay and massage me for 10-15 minutes. Haha was nice.

Agree Fantasia was the best mamasan was a blast. She would pick the girl and never knock on the door. As a regular I got to try all the latest. Mama would also come and hung me and then grap my junk and insist of the girl did do well I would be able to have a another go. I also you went to the shower alone. Once in going to the shower another dude was still in the shower. I went back to the room until the door closed. Parking was excellent day or night for me. FYI next door was a bar and everyone in there knew what was going on. So I would stop in after a session and drink a cold one and talk story.

I miss Fantasia. Also while Fantasia was running the economy was in the dumps. I had recently gotten a pile of money. All of it was spent there. Lei, Mai, Lily and others took me down and out! Remember getting into an elevator and town and having wobbly legs!