PDA

View Full Version : Natasha - 19 Year Old College Girl - 608-622-3190

Permanent Wood
07-31-09, 23:04
*!19 yr old college girl!* (in) - w4m (madison)
Date: 2009-07-30, 12:15PM CDT

Hi guys.
My name is Natasha, i am a nineteen year old prelaw college student.
Former volleyball and track star standing at 5'8", 125 Lbs., very fit, lean, and tan.
I got the works!!
Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Call me for some amazing entertainment and massage!!

No Texting or restricted calls.

SixOh86**2twothree*oneninety (608-622-3190)

*Natasha

I called Natasha the other day, and asked her if she wanted to meet. She said she did, so we set it up. I go to her room and knock, door opens, I don't see her right away because she was behind the door, but when I got a look at her, I thought, not bad.

She was wearing tight denim shorts showing off some nice legs. She walks up to me and grabs my dick, so I return the favor by pulling her close to me then I reach around her and grab her ass with both hands. With such a firm grip on her ass, I could have picked her right up off the floor.

She then starts asking what I want, and states an hour is $230, and a half hour is $150. I said "$150 for a half hour" in a questionable tone. I asked how she felt about Deep French Kissing, she said "I don't do that." I asked how she felt about cum plastered on her face, she said "I don't do that either." So I told her I can come up with $100, she takes it. I got it out and handed it to her getting that out of the way. Now it's set, I'm going to be fucking this 19 year old cutie pie in minutes, this is what it's all about.

I pull my clothes off, and she strips hers off too. I told her to get on the bed and lay on her tummy, she does. I pull her ass cheeks apart, and start rubbing up and down and all around between her cu*nt and her ass hole. Rubbing, pulling, stretching, tugging, and of course, SLAPPING. I cracked her ass every so often, but not enough to set her off. Then back to massaging her cu*nt and ass, feeling the wetness on my fingers, I figured it was time to probe into new domain. I go in with a couple fingers, oh so wet, and as far as I could and swirl them around. Maybe a minute later she says she doesn't really want me to go inside. I pull my fingers out but give her a couple more cracks on the ass, this time for telling me "Not inside." (Maybe not, I would've done it anyway) So I pulled her ass cheeks apart spreading open her ass hole, nice pink meat inside. Then, after a couple more hard cracks on her ass, (I could not resist), I plunged back into her cu*nt, she said nothing, so I swirled around a little more but pulled out before testing how long she'd let me. I told her to flop over.

On her back, I started to bend her legs back, then told her to hold them back, she did. Her cu*nt was in clear view in this position, so I played with it by more spreading, massaging, and swirling around. She has average pussy lips, not real meaty, but not anemic either. She smelled great, natural and clean is my guess. I ate that pussy at different points literally burying my nose in her wet juicy cu*nt. This took place at the side of the bed, I think it was a King size. I wanted her next at the center of the bed, so I reached around her back and picked her up dropping her down in the center of the bed. She has such a pretty face, I think it needs attention next.

I bring her arms down along side her, as she's giving me this "what are you doing" look. I then straddle her with my dick swinging down by her face. As I get into position, with her pretty face between my legs, I drag my cock on her face. She has her head turned to the side, so I'm only able to appreciate about half of her face real estate. I didn't want the other half to feel left out, so I reached down and turned her head situating her face straight up. Oh, much better, I continued on dragging, rubbing, and slapping my cock on her 19 year old face. Pressing the head of my cock against her nose, and folding her nose over from side to side is pretty neat stuff, don't you think. I really want to fuck her, so...

I stand up, and get in position between her legs. Natasha gets the condom that she's had with her the whole time. That's right, right after I paid her, and right after she stripped, she grabbed a condom and threw it on the bed. (That's a good sign, girl with condom) So she unwraps the condom, and rolls it down on my cock. I tell her, "OK Bi*tch, spread your cu*nt apart, she does. I slide my cock in slowly as she's making these faces like it's uncomfortable. Being the nice guy I am, I adjust my pace-of-entry into her cu*nt, as it accommodates my cock. On to fucking a 19 year old.

I start out by bending her legs back, grabbing her legs behind her knees, and folding them down alongside her body. I do this and fuck away, getting full penetration and watching all those distorted looks on her face. Sometime later, she says she's sore. I guess that means I should change things up a bit. So I release her legs and lay flat on her and fuck away. She holds her eyes open almost entirely, not scared to look you right in the eye, with a lot of smiling. Natasha is also mildly vocal, with some heavy breathing and gasping. Some more time passes as I fuck her, so I figure her legs have had a rest, lets see what she can do.

I pull out and tell her, "OK bi*tch, you get on top, squat down on my cock facing me. I lay back, she stands over me, then squats down lining her cu*nt up to my cock, she guides it back in. It felt so good to feel it go back in. Now she's fucking me, I prop my head up on a pillow, and enjoy seeing her little body in action. She looked like a froggie. I reach out and fondle her nice little titties. She was stopping shy of coming down all the way, only utilizing 3/4 the length of my shaft, I tell her to go harder and slam down on me. She does, now I got her going full cycle so it's making a slapping sound. I'm sure she thought she was working me towards cumming, but she wasn't. Truth-be-told, I can't cum this way, but seeing her work it as though I would soon, made me feel a little guilty, but for sure was convincing me she will be worthy of a repeat visit. Anyway, I figured enough was enough, she's being a good sport, time to let me finish it off.

I told her I wanted to get back on top of her and hammer it home. She lifted off me and laid on her back spreading her legs apart. I slid my cock back inside her 19 year old pussy, man she was wet. I fucked her in-out, side-to-side, just ground it in her like I was trying to hawg out her hole. Then I reached up and grabbed her around her shoulders, driving it home, it put a huge smile on her face. We were both pretty loud at this point, telling me to keep going. Me telling her next time I'm going to fuck her up her ass. As all this was going on, I shot my load. She was breathing hard, groaning, moaning and staring into my eyes, I just kept plowing it in her, still hard so what the hell. Maybe a couple more minutes then I lifted part way off of her, then retracted my dick out part way and swirled it around some. Her pussy was hot, with all that heat I thought I had a little life left in me yet so I plunged it back in. I gave her another few thrusts then I pulled out for real. Mission accomplished.

Asks $230/Hour $150/Half Hour Negotiated to $100/Half Hour

Recommended (As long as her rates stay in check)

Permanent Wood
09-05-09, 12:55
Repeated with Natasha, aka Wendy.

I thought I'd try an hour with her. I offered $160 for an hour, but she said she couldn't do it for that. She said she needs $180. I said to her "the only way I'll go $180 is if you make sure I cum 2x." (I expected to be able to try for 2x, but I wanted an acknowledgment from her that it would happen) She looked surprised, and said "no, I don't do 2x, not even for the hour." I said "how is that, if I pay for an hour, what difference is it how many times my dick decides to erupt?" She didn't have a clear answer, but said that's why she does explain this stuff if you ask, and something about it's up to the guy to make sure he lasts longer if he goes with the hour.

So I asked her how much for 30 min.? She said $150. I proposed $130 and she accepted. The disappointing thing is, $130 got me the exact same time spent as the $100 (1st visit), and even less on the menu compared to the 1st visit.

Well, with almost everything I like off the menu, I basically threw the condom on and stuck my dick in her. I fucked her, but she just laid there, it was like fucking a corpse. After some fucking, she started whining about how her legs were sore. (more reason not to go with the hour with this girl) So, just kept fucking her. No kissing, no eye contact, no sounds of ecstasy. Her body didn't move, except from the after-shock of my thrusting. I was basically just using her hole.

One thing she had me do that I found odd is she had me pull my dick out in mid-fuck, I think she thought I had cum, and wanted to look. Then she checked the clock/time as though that were the reason.

After my dick had aired out, and to her satisfaction, I plunged it back in her. I fucked her in the same position, mish. until I nutted. And just in spite of her silly "one nutt you're done" rule, I continued to pound her. I must have gotten in another 5 min. post cum. She had moved some pillows out of the way and had been twisting her head regularily to check the clock/time. I figured it was enough and pulled out.

The 15 min. deal seems to start once the "fun" begins. (both naked ready to fuck) And continue on for 15 min. (or close to it) of fucking.
The 30 min. deal seems to start from the time you call her, when she says to come to the room. And seems to stop once you're out of the room. So the fucking has to stop in time for you to get cleaned up, dressed, and out of the room to allow for the 30 min. to encompass all of it.

Here's some of the Do's and Don'ts:

balls on her face - no
dick on her face - no
cum on her face - no
kissing - no
call her a wh0re - no
call her a bi*tch - no
fingering pussy - no
no touching inside her pussy and barely on the outside. (my fingers never felt moistness)
one nutt you're done (nutting trumps the time you've paid for)

Other things to note:

her legs got sore in mish. (she can't spread her legs very far apart without whining)
she isn't flexible enough to have her legs pinned back alongside her
unenthusiastic
kept eyes shut and peeked a little
very little moaning and groaning (would have never registered on the decibel scale)

Natasha/Wendy isn't "petite" as her ads state. She's 5' 7" in height, and 135lbs. That ain't petite. She's got a womanly figure, tight body, round, full ass, and small titties. She's also got kind of a big head, a roundish face, and a cute nose. She is attractive no doubt, but not petite.

I think the last couple months may have worn on this girl, taking away that cheerful willingness I saw on my 1st visit with her. Too bad. If I do go back, I won't bring more than the $100.

I think almost any 19 year old in decent shape has what it takes to make me want to fuck them once, but it takes something more for me to keep coming back. Natasha/Wendy lacks the "something more."

Permanent Wood
07-13-10, 02:59
Natasha update, she's back posting in Madison, included is the text from her ad.
Natasha, I'm Back! - 20
posted: July 12, 2010, 02:49 PM

approx 130 Lbs, 5'8", brunette, thin, non smoker/drinker.
Give me a call! you will leave sad because you wanna come back lol
Great hands for a Great massage
~natasha
sixoh 8***6Two2* 2eightzero4

Poster's age: 20

Permanent Wood
09-01-10, 01:04
A couple weeks ago I set up an appointment with Natasha for an afternoon meeting. I was quoted $180 for an hour. When the time arrived, I was in her area, ready to meet, and she went unresponsive to my calls.

I tried several times since then to contact her, and every time she failed to answer. Currently, she has advertised that she's offering "Specials," so, more out of curiosity than anything, I thought I would see what her idea of a "special" was. She amazingly answered, so I asked about her special, she said it's $180 for an hour. I told her I was not following, since that is her regular rate. She said she had been charging $240 for an hour so $180 is a special. I almost laughed, she bumped her rate then lowered it and calls it a special. Was she full of it or did she find a sucker to pay $240? Nonetheless, she verified she still doesn't kiss either so even her special rate seems too high anyway.