PDA

View Full Version : New Amazing Pretty Perfect Petite Fun Tan Blonde 22 Madison,Wi

Permanent Wood
07-14-09, 19:02
New Amazing Pretty Perfect Petite Fun Tan Blonde 22 Madison,Wi - 21
posted: July 8, 2009, 08:25 PM

NEW!!!!!!!

I am Clean, Classy, And Very Sophisticated!

I AIM TO PLEASE and strive to provide nothing but the best!

Pics are 100% real and RECENT!!!

So if you are interested in finding out more than call for details...

Perfect Petite (Amanda)
Height - 5 foot, 2 inches
Weight - 100 lbs. (Maybe, 100 lbs. is just a guess)
Truly a petite girl.
Small titties with rather large nipples
Shaved pussy with meaty pussy lips
Shoulder length straight blond hair
Wore no make-up and still looked fine
No kissing, no eating pussy, no cum on her face (Maybe these things after she gets to know you)
One nutt your done, even with an hour appointment.
Asked for $200, negotiated to $130

Recommended (At the $130 fee)

I have full details prepared in a report, and I will share with regular posters through PM.

[Quote from trying to send report] The text that you have entered is too long (5827 characters). Please shorten it to 3000 characters long.

Sorry, the full report is too big for PM, if you want it, send me your email address through PM. Or, I can send it in 2 parts through PM, I just did one like that, and it worked.

Permanent Wood
07-23-09, 20:37
NEW Tan Petite Smoking Hot Classy College Blonde !! Down to Earth & Openminded (No fake pics here!!) - 22
posted: July 22, 2009, 08:46 PM

Petite, sweet, and super fun! Let this hot *green-eyed* blonde put a smile on your face today : ) Come have some fun.......

NO private calls____NO emails_____NO rude questions

I offer my time by the week, day, 1/2 day, hour, 1/2 hr.
I also offer dinner & lunch dates for a great rate!!
High Quality service. Call me for details
1OO% Independent
1OO% real photos!!!!!

34B
5'2
110 lbs.
Tan Petite Perfect little Body!!
Blonde hair Mesmerizing Green eyes Very Pretty Face!!!!

608 208 XXXX Also I Do offer a real two girl on girl show upon request!!
*** Please be fresh & Clean to ensure good energy between us!!! Thanks!! -oxox Abby

Poster's age: 22

Her new ad has some additional info, along with a few more photos which I attached. Also FYI, she is a smoker, and does cough some.

Permanent Wood
07-31-09, 22:35
Perfect Petite (Amanda)
Height - 5 foot, 2 inches
Weight - 100 lbs. (Maybe, 100 lbs. is just a guess)
Truly a petite girl.
Small titties with rather large nipples.
Shaved pussy with meaty pussy lips.
Shoulder length straight blond hair.
Wore no make-up and still looked fine.
No kissing, no eating pussy, no cum on her face. (Maybe these things after she gets to know you)
One nutt your done, even with an hour appointment.
Asked for $200, negotiated to $130

She asks for $200, and says she normally gets $350 down in Chicago, but guys in Madison are cheap. (I was so proud of all you other hobbyists when I heard her say that.) I asked about a second nutt, and she said that would be more $$ which we could discuss after the first is done. I then asked her if I could cum on her face, to which she said, no. So I asked if I could deep French kiss her, again, no. I then asked if I could eat her pussy, again, no. She said if every guy who wanted to I let eat my pussy, I'd probably have bumps down there.

I then told her that with all her restrictions, and the biggest thing, only one nutt, that $200 was too high for me. She then said we had a deal for $200 over the phone. Not exactly, on the phone she asked if I had $200 and if I had cash. I said Maybe, that's it.

I feel entitled to check out the goods before committing to anything, which is exactly what I was doing. She asked how much I had in mind then. (Wow, a sign she'll bend) I said maybe $150, as long as it was for one good nutt, not rushed, like 30-35 minutes. She said she could do it for $150 and asked for it. I told her I would need to go out and get the money. She started to trip, saying you mean you don't even have it on you? I said no. As I was going out the door, she said don't even bother coming back up. (geesh)I walked out to my vehicle, and the phone rang, it was her, Amanda. She said she wanted me to come back. I told her that maybe we should let it be, and I could try back another day. She wasn't having that, and was trying to convince me to come back. For fear of bad service at this point, I hesitated, then just threw it out there, that, OK if you want to see me right now, I got $130 cash for you in hand. She started to blow her top again at me, you mean you don't even have the $150? (I figured she accepted my offer of $150, then turned it down when I told her I needed to go get it, so the $150 offer was dead.) At this point, why should I offer her $150 again, so I didn't, I offered $130. Well, she hemmed and hawed then accepted it. I still feared for bad service, but again had a deal. I never stopped wanting to fuck her, from the moment I first saw her, all through our negotiations getting a rise out of her, nope, still wanted to fuck her. So, I headed back up to her room.

Back up in her room, she was very pleasant and accommodating, after a few moments, I handed her the money. Our new deal really didn't have a time limit, but she did say that she didn't want me taking 35 minutes to cum. (For the $150 I could have still took that long) I wanted to fuck her more now, and didn't think I would last that long anyway. (I didn't, not quite)

She's a self proclaimed clean-freak. Right after getting on the bed, she had me wash my hands again after I touched my dick. She said if I touch it, then I can't touch her, so I never touched it after that. I touched her plenty though. She straddled me standing bent over with her meaty pussy hovering above my face, she wiggled her little body fingering herself. When she pulled her fingers out of her pussy she started to play with my dick. Her pussy looked too good to be left unattended, so I picked up from where she left off, and in that sweet pussy my fingers went. What a meaty, wet, juicy pussy she has, but darn, after a minute or so, she says oh no, not inside. Then I went to town stretching her ass and pussy apart. Damn fine stuff, told her it was good-enough to eat. (maybe in time) I spanked her, about the third crack on her ass, she said not so hard. I waited a little bit, and cracked her ass once more. (I love the sound of slapping a girls ass) She got off the bed, not sure why, maybe she looked at her ass in the mirror??? She never said, and returned and climbed back on.

She got me hard, rolled on a condom, and started sucking, all the while staring into my eyes. She did a nice job, but could only get about half of it inside her mouth.

I asked if she wanted to get on top, she did, and faced me while she squatted and slid my dick into her freshly fingered juicy pussy. She never took her hand off my dick while she worked her pussy up and down. Her hand never leaving my dick would be apparent later, too.

I then suggested I get on top of her, no problem. She lay on her back spreading her legs apart, she guided my dick into her, felt good, so I took control and started fucking her. She does a lot of moaning-groaning, ooohs and ahhhhs, and the best part after I'd been fucking her a while, "harder, oh yeah, right there". I fucked her hard and she said she was cumming and not to stop. (I didn't) I noticed she does keep her hand on my dick, maybe that would change once she gets to know you too. (like eating her pussy, etc.) I kept driving it in her, our bodies were slapping together pretty hard, (Damn, she likes it hard) and she said she might cum again. Anyway, I shot my load deep into her, but since she kept telling me not to stop, I didn't, and fucked her for longer. Then, after I had kept going like she requested, she wanted me to pull it out, I did. Well, mission accomplished, no rush whatsoever.

Recommended (But at the $130 fee)

Permanent Wood
10-02-09, 13:50
"Britney" has been added to her list of aliases.

Phone numbers that have been used in her ads:
608-208-7150
608-846-2698
608-846-3169
608-209-6059
608-906-2089

I'm a petite blonde, 105 lbs. with blue eyes and a lithe, tight body that won't quit. Kisses, Britney 608-846-2698
She has an hourly rate that she asks $200 but negotiates to $175, I've never got her any lower. I projected to her that I may take the hour to nutt, (seeing how she doesn't do 2 nutts). Her reply was "No one stays the hour." I find her statement worthy of passing on, and it's been my experience with her myself.