PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Black Treechas
07-07-09, 18:11
Went to blue royal, or royal blue, something like that, on north Brighton, near 68th or 69th.

I would not repeat.

Mita was masseuse, but massage was not very good at all. And she wanted an outrageous tip, which I agreed to just to avoid the hassle of driving elsewhere.

Any good points? The place is open till 2:00 AM. And she does have a nice body.

I drove by Euro and Star on Steadman a few times...Star parking lot was empty, Euro had quite a few cars each time. I don't know if that means anything or not.

Hawk0721
10-29-09, 22:09
I think it is Royal Spa on Brighton BLVD. I have had Mira there before. Perhaps the same person. Had fun with her. OK massage.

Been to both Star and Euro on Sheridan. Both good places.

Justin Case57
03-31-10, 00:57
Seems to be closed. Furthermore, there was some kind of legal notice hanging on the door. Not a good sign.

Anyone got more info? And don't repeat the non-news from Sowhat.

Remotecntl
04-03-10, 02:04
Seems to be closed. Furthermore, there was some kind of legal notice hanging on the door. Not a good sign.

Anyone got more info? And don't repeat the non-news from Sowhat.

I thought that they already reopened? I guess not. My friend spoke with the owner and she said that one of the girls had some kind of "problem" with the police, but that is over and now they will reopen. It's a great place.

Rope Man
04-06-10, 22:29
I went to the Red Rose Spa but didn't get a good vibe there, so I left. I ended up on Kipling near Colfax. At 14th, I saw the Ace Spa and figured, what the heck.
I went in and Mamasan immediately grabbed my arm and led me to a room. I asked for an hour massage and paid the .60 house fee. After I was undressed, I laid down on the table and was pleasantly surprised to find out it was heated.
A few minutes later, in walked a very cute, petite Asian girl. Her name was Kimberly.

Kim proceeded to give me one of the best massages I've ever had. There was lots of kneading, stretching, and popping things into place. I have paid a LOT more for massages that were vastly inferior. She was open to my hands running up and down her tight, toned thigh.
On the flip, she asked what I wanted. I pointed to her mouth. She said it would be 1.0. I balked for a second. Then I decided to go for it. I would have been willing to tip her .40 for the massage anyway, so I rationalized it as .60 for the extras.
Wow!!! The extras were amazing!
She rubbed my entire back lightly with her fingers and breasts. Occasionally, she would rub right up my crack.
Eventually, she had me flip back over. Starting at my toes, she nibbled all the way to my shoulders, pausing to give my nipples and balls extra attention. Then she started giving me an awesome BBBJ. I didn't want to unload too quickly, so I grabbed her and pulled her into my lap so I could suck her luscious nipples.
We then proceeded to 69. She tasted very clean and sweet. Eventually, her amazing oral skills finished me and she followed the BBBJCIM with a swallow.
After cleaning me up, she helped me dress and I was on my merry way. I will definitely be visiting Kim the next time I am in town.

Remotecntl
04-07-10, 08:10
Rope Man,
Did Ace have a table shower?

Xarvarian
05-10-10, 21:09
Rope Man,

I was wondering where is Ace Spa? I have tried looking for it around 14th street near downtown with no luck. Just wondering if I am looking in the right area.

Thanks

JunctionCitym
05-13-10, 20:53
At 15 th and Kipling there is a Jumbo Thai restaurant. You need to go south from there approximately one mile and it will be on the left side of the road. Never tried this spa before I go over to the one on Sheridan. Hope this helps you out in your endeavors.

Later

Desertratco
05-23-10, 03:20
Was in town for some business today. Tried stopping at Palm Tree, but was told they were busy. Moved further north, figured i'd TOFTT at Tulip Spa (ads running now on CL). Their ads say the cute girl in their ad pic is there, and the girl who answered the door appeared to be the same one, but she said they were busy too. I ended up at Osaka. Met by mamasan. Went back to room, where Cici came in. 40s, medium ugly, but with a great spinner body. Decent TS, OK massage. Walk on back was good, especially considering she probably weighs 90 lbs, soaking wet. She speaks good english and was friendly and chatty the entire time.

At the end of the 60 minute massage, she said "OK, done." I guided her hand to my semi-stiff unit and asked if we could finish. she said OK, but said that mms would "kill" her if we did anything more. Started with the R&T, nice and gentle. Things progressed to DATY and finally a nice FS session in spite of her earlier protestations. Other than the fact that she smelled faintly of cigarette smoke (something I caught a whiff of earlier on and is, IMO, a bit of a turn off), it was a nice session. Will repeat when back in town again.

Be safe out there!

Joe Coodidge
05-24-10, 19:00
I'm visiting the area next week and was wondering if there are any decent AMPs near East Costilla Ave and Havana (Near Embassy Suites).

TIA

Joe

Montage
06-05-10, 02:35
I'm visiting the area next week and was wondering if there are any decent AMPs near East Costilla Ave and Havana (Near Embassy Suites).

TIA

JoeDitto. I'll be staying near the Colorado Convention Center this week. Any advice for a simple rub and tug amp would be much appreciated. Shoot me a pm, and if you're ever in the Southern California area, I can return the favor.

Remotecntl
06-06-10, 04:08
Ditto. I'll be staying near the Colorado Convention Center this week. Any advice for a simple rub and tug amp would be much appreciated. Shoot me a pm, and if you're ever in the Southern California area, I can return the favor.

I like New Image at 17783 Cottonwood Drive, zip code 80134
You could check out sowet dot com for other AMP's in Denver, also pick up a copy of Westword magazine at the front of King Sooper's , but stay away from the Chinese Joints...they are all BS

Fatho Banger
06-08-10, 13:58
I am travelling through your fair city today and despite negative reviews of your Chinese massage joints I thought I'd check out one of them. Back in Atlanta you can't find an hour massage anywhere for less than .6 so I couldn't pass up an hour for .3 at the massage place on W. Almeda.

I got in and paid April up front, then undressed and she proceeded with a fairly decent massage with a couple of little teases. After about 30 or 40 minutes when it was time for the flip she started rubbing lightly and grazed across the junk and said "is ok?" I of course responded sure and she quoted .5 for a hj, rather than try to bargain I was happy with the .3 for the hour so I felt getting out for .8 total was still a deal so I agreed. She started with the hj and took my hand an put it on her right breast and said "ok to touch" I caressed her breasts and she finished the hj and cleaned me up. Afterward she continued to massage my legs and feet and it was overall a great experience. Ymmv but I would definitely repeat when I'm in the area.

Banger Out!!!

Desertratco
06-09-10, 20:57
I got in and paid April up front, then undressed and she proceeded with a fairly decent massage with a couple of little teases. After about 30 or 40 minutes when it was time for the flip she started rubbing lightly and grazed across the junk and said "is ok?" I of course responded sure and she quoted .5 for a hj, rather than try to bargain I was happy with the .3 for the hour so I felt getting out for .8 total was still a deal so I agreed. She started with the hj and took my hand an put it on her right breast and said "ok to touch"

Ymmv but I would definitely repeat when I'm in the area.

Banger Out!!!

I've been there before. I've had a couple of different provders (can't remember their names) and the massage and HE were good. I always get out for a .3 or .4 tip and nobody has ever complained. Here in CO, I always counter the .5 with a .3. Sometimes I'll stick to that, but most of the time, i'll settle on the .4.

Don't spend the .5! you're driving up the prices!

Member #4376
06-12-10, 13:42
I've been there before. I've had a couple of different provders (can't remember their names) and the massage and HE were good. I always get out for a .3 or .4 tip and nobody has ever complained. Here in CO, I always counter the .5 with a .3. Sometimes I'll stick to that, but most of the time, i'll settle on the .4.

Don't spend the .5! you're driving up the prices!Based on the previous two reports, I decided to try out this place.

The ad on CL stated there was parking behind the building. There's room for two or three vehicles back there, so I parked and went around to the front of the building.

The aforementioned April was approaching the building from the west, apparently having just finished an errand. She let me in, showed me to the room, and I undressed and got on the table. I also noticed a sign on the wall that said "no sensual massage".

April came in and, after I asked for a softer massage, began to run her hands over me, using a little bit of oil. Each time she ran her hands up my legs, she'd come a little closer to the package. By the time I flipped, she was openly caressing the taint & boys.

After I flipped, she went pretty quickly for the goods, asking "is OK? " I said yes, and she reminded me that the. 3 was the house fee and she needed a tip of. 4. I said fine, and she grabbed the oil and placed my hand on her chest (leaving her shirt on). A fairly fast-paced HE ensued.

I think I was there a max of 40 minutes, but for the overall price of. 7, I'd say it was a good experience. April speaks decent English and is very personable. Soft hands. Low hassle. All just the way I like.

JunctionCitym
08-23-10, 19:52
Wanted to share my experience over the weekend. I first started out at Moon Spa near broadway and araphoe Road. I had a ad from the paper so I got the $40 special. This is only a massage only and there is no happy ending at this place. I left there and went to health spa over my mitsubi motors on e. Araphoe. Again nice Chinese lady thought I would put a ben down and get better service. No he at this place either. Fellow mongers this is my first time trying Chinese massages are they just massage only and no he. I lost $40 in this ordeal and was not pleased.

Jon Jones
09-16-10, 18:27
A 40-year-old Denver man pleaded guilty today to one count of tax evasion in connection with the sale of the Denver Sugar-Denver Players prostitution business he ran for about 18 months in Denver.

According to the U.S. Attorney's Office in Denver, customers of Scottie J. *****'s prostitution service were charged $300 an hour. Ewing received about one-third of the fee, and the individual prostitutes received approximately two-thirds, according to the stipulated facts in the case.

Prosecutors alleged that ***** hid the nature of the business by forming an entity called Sindicate Media and Consulting. In addition to running Denver Sugar and Denver Players, Sindicate was used to hide the source and true nature of Ewing's income from the IRS, according to prosecutors.

The government alleged that in May 2005, some 14 months after he filed articles of incorporation for Sindicate with the Colorado Secretary of State, ***** arranged to sell the business to a former employee of the company.

The terms of sale required the new purchaser to assume control of the business in May 2005, and pay ***** approximately $150,000 in cash for the business. The source of the payments were to be the future cash receipts from the operation of Denver Sugar and Denver Players.

Prosecutors said that ***** received payments, both in cash and check, through May 2006. ***** also gave the new owner advice on how to run the company, including the creation of a front company.

Investigators said that in 2005, ***** had an adjusted gross income of approximately $284,166, which included receipts from the operation and sale of the business.

The income included capital gains based on the sale of real estate.

After applicable tax deductions, ***** had a tax liability for 2005 of $52,883. The government said ***** also didn't timely file returns for tax years 2001-2006. *****'s total tax liability for 2004 is $20,365 and for 2006 is $4,366.

***** will be sentenced on Dec. 27.

Desertratco
09-25-10, 13:07
Wanted to share my experience over the weekend. I first started out at Moon Spa near broadway and araphoe Road. I had a ad from the paper so I got the $40 special. This is only a massage only and there is no happy ending at this place. I left there and went to health spa over my mitsubi motors on e. Araphoe. Again nice Chinese lady thought I would put a ben down and get better service. No he at this place either. Fellow mongers this is my first time trying Chinese massages are they just massage only and no he. I lost $40 in this ordeal and was not pleased.

These two MPs are advertised on CL along with two others. I decided to try one of the sister spas on Colo Blvd (Best Spa) and had similar results. Interestingly, the provider (called herself "yoyo") straddled my arm while doing my back, allowing (even encouraging) me to rub her leg and thigh while she worked. On the flip, she sat on the table while massaging my chest and abs and allowed some roaming on the leg and inner thigh. But suddenly, "OK. Table shower!" (offered free with the hour). In the TS, attention to the arse and thighs, but nothing for the boys.

Massage was actually good--deep and relaxing, but the bait and switch (tease and run?) is kind of annoying.

I'm wondering if extras would be on the menu for repeat visitors? I may have to return, if only for the massage, and see what's up.

Stay safe out there!

Desertratco
09-27-10, 00:41
After Friday night's fiasco at Best, I decided to stop at Palm Tree on Saturday. Was met by Je (pronounced "jay"). Fairly pretty, mid 30s, 5'3"-ish. Paid the .60 for an hour. Massage started out well, fairly deep and strong. After about 20 minutes or so, she started into the light brushing of the fingers and hair on my back, butt, and neck. On the flip, she kept up the soft touches, including on my now-hard unit. Negotiated $ for the FS ("you bring more next time, right?"). CBJ, a little DATY, CG and mish to completion.

Not a bad experience, though short on time. Maybe I had paid the full amount (she asked $.6), it would have lasted longer. I dunno. I got what I wanted, so it's all good.

Be safe out there!

Italian Guy
09-27-10, 03:12
After lots of talk about Palm Tree from a well known denver spa board I went to see Anna and was told see was busy and Jay was available.I said ok send in Jay.She is not pretty by no mean.I think some guy feel there getting a deal paying $ for Fs but with a $50-60 dollar door that $.60 you not getting any special price.I choose to pass on Jay and said I would wait for Anna who guy on the board said was petite and a spinner.

A spinner is not 5'6 and 115lb unless your a 6'2 250lb guy.I believe Anna to be in her late 30's and jay at least 40's both older korean milfs.I left and choose to spend my money else where.

This spa is no Bali of past and Sunset spa that are both closed.Those place had beautiful and friendley ladies.Save you money and time and don't waste your time.

Italian guy just my 2cts

Italian Guy
09-27-10, 03:14
After Friday night's fiasco at Best, I decided to stop at Palm Tree on Saturday. Was met by Je (pronounced "jay"). Fairly pretty, mid 30s, 5'3"-ish. Paid the .60 for an hour. Massage started out well, fairly deep and strong. After about 20 minutes or so, she started into the light brushing of the fingers and hair on my back, butt, and neck. On the flip, she kept up the soft touches, including on my now-hard unit. Negotiated $ for the FS ("you bring more next time, right?"). CBJ, a little DATY, CG and mish to completion.

Not a bad experience, though short on time. Maybe I had paid the full amount (she asked $.6), it would have lasted longer. I dunno. I got what I wanted, so it's all good.

Be safe out there!After lots of talk about Palm Tree from a well known denver spa board I went to see Anna and was told see was busy and Jay was available.I said ok send in Jay.She is not pretty by no mean.I think some guy feel there getting a deal paying $ for Fs but with a $50-60 dollar door that $.60 you not getting any special price.I choose to pass on Jay and said I would wait for Anna who guy on the board said was petite and a spinner.

A spinner is not 5'6 and 115lb unless your a 6'2 250lb guy.I believe Anna to be in her late 30's and jay at least 40's both older korean milfs.I left and choose to spend my money else where.

This spa is no Bali of past and Sunset spa that are both closed.Those place had beautiful and friendley ladies.Save you money and time and don't waste your time.Italian guy just my 2cts

Jhaames
09-30-10, 01:34
Went to ace this week. Kimberly was the girl. late 20's great body, small tits but big nipples. One of the best massages in my life! I didn't get the table shower because i was a little sunburned, but I will next time! The door was 60 for an hour, and paid $ for FS. She was amazing!

Just moved up here form the springs go any advise on other places to go?

Hate Veggies
10-06-10, 16:27
Hey Gang, was visiting last week and checked out this spa. No h. E. Here. Nice deep massage then to light touch with real close action to the boys, but any movement I made was met with equal and opposite force. Isn't that one of the laws of physics. She wouldn't even take a meager tip for the legit massage. English was weak and often didn't understand, just agreed or say "wha". No shower offered, just through a steamed towel on my back and wiped quickly with one motion. Clean up could have been better.

Italian Guy
10-06-10, 21:52
Hey Gang, was visiting last week and checked out this spa. No h. E. Here. Nice deep massage then to light touch with real close action to the boys, but any movement I made was met with equal and opposite force. Isn't that one of the laws of physics. She wouldn't even take a meager tip for the legit massage. English was weak and often didn't understand, just agreed or say "wha". No shower offered, just through a steamed towel on my back and wiped quickly with one motion. Clean up could have been better.I am kinda surprise since see didn't take a tip for legit massage since most of the Spa that do Chinese and theraputice staffed with Chinese get nothing for the massage from the house. The girl make there money from tips.

Italian guy just my 2cents

Mtnman2000
11-02-10, 01:35
The days of reliable services from Spas aren't as good as they used to be.

The spas in Parker area are consistently good. New Image, Blue Pine.

The spas in west denver, 13th, the one on Ammons are good sometimes.

I really don't consider seeing anyone unless they have a review on sowet within a week or two. I know that's not some profound guide but it's a quick way to find a good one. I gave up trying to goto one close by and hoping for the best.

Iluv Tocum
12-04-10, 19:20
Anyone know of or recomend a Spa near Buckley?

Would love to visit one during lunch.

Santa66
12-08-10, 11:12
I'm from the Boston area and will be in Denver for a few days, beginning this Friday, and seek your help and advice. I'm looking to spend an hour or so with a body rub type woman who will leave me a happy man. Not looking for FS, but a slender, attractive, youngish (25-40 ideally) provider who has talented hands (or better yet, lips) would be ideal. Please PM me if you know of anyone that might fill the bill. And thanks for helping out a visiting hobbyist.

Italian Guy
12-27-10, 01:15
I am wondering if anyone could sugguest a massage place like the one mention believe that gives a good massage and may be a little sensual without a FS session would be great for my sore back. Italian guy just my 2 cents.

Desertratco
12-28-10, 14:16
I am wondering if anyone could sugguest a massage place like the one mention believe that gives a good massage and may be a little sensual without a FS session would be great for my sore back. Italian guy just my 2 cents.Lotus Spa in SE Denver, off Colo Blvd and Evans. Good massage, some sensuality. I've never gotten extras there; occasional reports of HE, but those reports are inconsistent.

Cammack
12-30-10, 14:44
I'll be in town soon and saw a few ads for the "A little off the top" spa that seems to offer massage in lingerie. The prices are fairly high (IMHO) but the girls are pretty descent looking. Does anyone know if they provide extras? I'm very interested in this spa but may have to go to one of the AMPs you've all given info on (a big thanks by the way!). Any leads would be great feel free to pm me. Thanks and stay safe!

Cam

69Dawg
01-02-11, 01:08
These places are totally legit. I got a haircut at the Aurora location last year and nothing was going to happen but that and a message. Expensive.

I'll be in town soon and saw a few ads for the "A little off the top" spa that seems to offer massage in lingerie. The prices are fairly high (IMHO) but the girls are pretty descent looking. Does anyone know if they provide extras? I'm very interested in this spa but may have to go to one of the AMPs you've all given info on (a big thanks by the way!). Any leads would be great feel free to pm me. Thanks and stay safe!

Cam

Binzer
01-06-11, 01:46
Curious if others have tried and succeeded pressing limits at R&T joints.

I'm not so hot on FS at AMPs. Some of the best massages can be had at the are&t places, and with patience, the menu can expand.

Anyone agree?

Mtnman2000
01-24-11, 06:17
Some of the best massages can be had at the are&t places, and with patience, the menu can expand.I'm sorry but I don't get your lingo. What is an are&t place? You can PM me if you think your giving out a state secret or something.

Henley100
04-10-11, 16:15
I'm looking for a little help. Staying in the Denver area for a few days and am looking for an AMP that does a great job relieving stress. Not looking for a full menu, just want to be relaxed and happy by the end of the session.

Staying in Broomfield area, but any recommends in the greater Denver area would be appreciated. Please PM me if you can help out a traveling hobbyist.

Smithtata
04-12-11, 22:03
I'm looking for a little help. Staying in the Denver area for a few days and am looking for an AMP that does a great job relieving stress. Not looking for a full menu, just want to be relaxed and happy by the end of the session.

Staying in Broomfield area, but any recommends in the greater Denver area would be appreciated. Please PM me if you can help out a traveling hobbyist. Checkout SOWET. Com for the latest info on Denver AMPs. The host keeps up to date list with names and descriptions.

Dubclutch
05-08-11, 11:55
I like New Image at 17783 Cottonwood Drive, zip code 80134.

You could check out sowet dot com for other AMP's in Denver, also pick up a copy of Westword magazine at the front of King Sooper's, but stay away from the Chinese Joints. They are all BSBut you must be LE. EVERY Chinese establishment I've ever gone to have been exceptionally good. There is obviously something about you in particular they've picked up on. Know how to approach your situation first. You obviously have a lot to learn, stop misleading the masses.

Member #4376
05-08-11, 21:29
But you must be LE. EVERY Chinese establishment I've ever gone to have been exceptionally good. There is obviously something about you in particular they've picked up on. Know how to approach your situation first. You obviously have a lot to learn, stop misleading the masses.He has a lot more posts here than you do. Which means you're the one with the questionable credibility. And what's with replying to someone after 9 or 10 months?

He happens to be right. The Chinese joints around here are BS. Both in Denver and CS.

Hotdog7849
05-23-11, 18:57
I'm visiting from a far away land and I am curious what are your customary tipping amounts in Denver.

Dubclutch
07-03-11, 13:38
If it's ten years or five minutes. A process was created for me to comment on whether YOU like it or not, that's not really my concern, however, who do you think you are questioning my creds when I am commenting from my OWN personal experience? I HAVE HAD BOO HOO SUCCESS! It's not my fault you're crappy communicators. Good day.

He has a lot more posts here than you do. Which means you're the one with the questionable credibility. And what's with replying to someone after 9 or 10 months?

He happens to be right. The Chinese joints around here are BS. Both in Denver and CS.

Member #4376
07-03-11, 17:16
If it's ten years or five minutes. A process was created for me to comment on whether YOU like it or not, that's not really my concern, however, who do you think you are questioning my creds when I am commenting from my OWN personal experience? I HAVE HAD BOO HOO SUCCESS! It's not my fault you're crappy communicators. Good day.Your hysterics are worthy of my kid sister.

Thumperr
07-11-11, 20:03
I HAVE HAD BOO HOO SUCCESS!Just to clarify. Is BOO HOO the same as or the opposite of Beaucoup (pronounced boo koo)?

Beaucoup usually means many.

Boo hoo usually means you paid her and she jumped out of the car.

Member #4376
07-13-11, 13:44
Just to clarify. Is BOO HOO the same as or the opposite of Beaucoup (pronounced boo koo)?

Beaucoup usually means many.

Boo hoo usually means you paid her and she jumped out of the car.I can't wait to see what "Mr. Boo Hoo" says in response to that! No doubt he's having "BOO HOO" success in some other part of the country right now. Like maybe sliding his hand down his date's pants and finding a twig & berries.

Lgrre
08-05-11, 06:39
Will be visiting soon and would like to know if there are any good AMPs in Northglenn?

Jaxxxon82
08-30-11, 16:13
Located on Arapahoe and S Colorado, first time here. Paid for hour got an hour, No TS, decent massage, decent extras. $ total for HJ, titty sucking (including door fee). Not sure how this compares, was visiting with fam from out of town, overall not bad, not great. YMMV

Mtnman2000
09-03-11, 21:45
Will be visiting soon and would like to know if there are any good AMPs in Northglenn?VIP Spa in Northglenn usually has good reps.

See s o w e t dot see o m

Incoherentmess
10-22-11, 16:55
Went to castle rock to try hot stone massage while I am here visiting. It was 60 for the massage. No extras. It was a good massage but not everything I was looking for.

Mustangs69
10-28-11, 23:48
A few years ago, I went to Tokyo Spa. Anyone know if that place is still around? If so, what's the talent level like now? I just remembered that I had a great dream there before. PM's are fine or you can reply to this thread, thank you.

Jasonelectric
11-12-11, 14:54
Wow. I found more variability in Denver than any other city in terms of massage quality. I was at a convention and stayed at a hotel near the convention center. Evenings I took a taxi out west on Colfax. Several places found in recent advertizements were closed or at least wouldn't open the door. (good thing I brought several addresses with me in the taxi). Finally got let in at Hoa on colfax just west of Carr street. Got a painfully agreessive massage from old lady who looked to be in her 50s and had let herself go. Face, Body, etc. A 1 out of 10. In the end she did an adequate BBBJ CIM. If you have bad eyesight and are looking for BBBJ it might be an ok option. Next evening I went to Luck day on Carr st. A block up from colfax. Found an even older and uglier lady. Got a decent massage with nothing else offered. Just as well cause I probably wouldn't be able to get it up or I'd vomit or both. About then I was ready to write off Denver and give up. Then I went to Pine tree on another cross street farther west. Wow. It was the best asian experience of my life. Old lady took me to a room and I was braced for another horrible experience then in walked Genie. She was 24 and a perfect 10 in face, tits, body, etc. Great attitude, sense of humor, etc. Eager for any position, amazing use of tongue, etc. Went back the next night to try another girl there but she was already busy so I had Genie again. She was fantastic again. Moral of the story is: there is terrible and fantastic available. Choose your place wisely.

Desertratco
11-14-11, 00:02
I stopped by Royal Spa in Commerce City. Ran into a girl I knew from a spa in So Colorado from earlier in the year. She calls her self "Julie." Nice body, great attitude, probably mid 30s with A / B beauties. She always treated me well down south and this hasn't changed. Good TS, good massage, very good extras. Even gave me some extra time on the clock-no rush.

Treat her well, gentlemen. She's worth the effort, IMO. I may have to stop in the next time I'm in this neck of the woods.

Mtnman2000
11-24-11, 02:56
A few years ago, I went to Tokyo Spa. Anyone know if that place is still around? If so, what's the talent level like now? I just remembered that I had a great dream there before. PM's are fine or you can reply to this thread, thank you.Tokyo spa is long gone, sorry, heard it was a good place.

Acid Black
12-14-11, 01:56
Hey Denver!

Lots of talent here, you Guys need to report! Any way went to Pine Tree. Pretty Asian / koreans on staff. I got apple, pretty (she knows it) , tight bod! $60 at the door. Table shower and massage. TS was ok, she didn't wash the crack or boys, I did it! Went to room, started massage. She was doing ok, we chatted, she realized I wasn't LEO and started grabbing the boys."what do you want?"."everything". This started the upsell. How much you spend? $120? Not enough. $140 is all I got. Not enough for FS! WTF? Only gets me CBJ. Ok. Was drinking so the load was slow in coming! She wasn't happy! Finished with a HJ. So monthly rotation of young Asian hotties; way too much for FS! Won't repeat because I'm here for the week, want to try some GFE providers.

Binzer
12-16-11, 06:48
I'm sorry but I don't get your lingo. What is an are&t place? You can PM me if you think your giving out a state secret or something.Rub and tug.

Lombard
12-18-11, 11:52
Paid a visit to your fair city recently. I must say Pine Tree lived up to its reputation. Had a wonderful visit with a young hottie named Anna. Slender with beautiful C-cups. They were either natural or fantastic bolt ons. I'll definitely be back.

Luvnit
12-18-11, 16:32
When I was in the Denver area over the thanksgiving holiday I went to 2 places. First let me say I am a big fan of Pine tree and have had stellar experiences there they seem to have some of the best looking girls there but as we all know they all change the lineup. I had read reviews that really interested me on another site about Hou spa on Colfax and a lady named Koko so I went there for an hour and well she was ok not what the others had experienced but she was nice older than I like but ok looking and usall tip for BBBJ and FS good shower tech. I went to Asiana on Kipling also but I was in a big hurry so only opted for the hh and was met by a 8 in looks who was sleeping when I got there they seem to not be very busy usally which I like but a previous experince a year ago there made me leary but she was a good looking one so I went for it opted for a no shower because I just took one and she left came back in with a short dress on and a thong good massage tech and mutal touching which let me know how wet she was so I went for FS and got a CBJ and a very good ride cg and finish mish I think her name was Mina (meena) hard to tell cleaned me up and kept saying wow so when I go back may try again probably not Hou I like to experiment. Hope this helps all.

RedLake40
12-20-11, 17:03
Looking for info on the joint off E 470 and Parker. Didn't see any recent details on Sowet. Been there a couple of years ago, does anyone have recommendations on current therapists or the current price point for service options? Thanks in advance!

Jewell69
12-21-11, 17:28
Looking for info on the joint off E 470 and Parker. Didn't see any recent details on Sowet. Been there a couple of years ago, does anyone have recommendations on current therapists or the current price point for service options? Thanks in advance!Parker road. On the South side of that XXX street. (not more than 4 blocks south of E-470)

It's super conspicious when going there. There are stores on both sides. IN FACT, there's a woman who works in the store immediately to the west, and she stands at the cash register or something, and can look out (and did!) see everybody coming and going. The best thing you can do is park (not right up next to the sidewalk adjacent to the building) , but 'across' the skinny parking lot. Then just sit there and watch in your rear view mirrors for no foot traffic in the parking lot, and wait for the woman in the store next door to walk away from the window.

From there, just get out of your car and go for it, like you own the place, and walk in the parlor without delay or fanfare. Beware in advance, that there are two doors to the massage parlor. One is permamently and forever locked up, and you'll look like a stupid first timer (with the girls inside) , and also, it will add tothe problem of people in nearby businesses watching you. I KNOW BECAUSE IT HAPPENED TO ME. The drop dead gorgeous, tall, skinny, oriental. 30 year old mamasan, asked why I tried 'that other door, ' and had I been a previous customer.

Today, there are at $60 door + whatever you work out with the gal inside. Back in August, they had a $40 hour special that you had to ask for, but I haven't seen it ($40) advertised since at least 10/15/11. It's a goooood place. I've only been there 3 times, and one time the gal was kind of short and stocky, but still pretty. The other times they were super barbie dolls, orientals, good gals! I'd say go for it. Extras are always available. I got away with a +.40 twice and paid +.50 once for limited extras.

Good TS; good exploring; cleaned all the cracks and crevaces.

RedLake40
12-23-11, 02:15
First off, thanks to Jewell for the intel, saved me some face and some $.

Rolled in there this afternoon, was met by Sushi (kid you not, asked three times if that's what she meant) at the door. Not a fool, she's a 6 body 5 face in my sliding scale, but after mentioning our friends who are so wet, she had her hands all over me from start to finish. 8-9 on enthusiasm and technique.

Got a small discount, .5 for the hr, started a great TS (can't find a good one in Indy to save my life) and she practically HE'd me right there. Move to massage, it's good, worked the trouble spots well, got my feet good, then the flip. She has great. Egs, BTW, lots of touching and fun bf and after flip.

Negotiated $ for BBBJCIM, fiv, some Russian, much tongue bath and getting the boys into it, and lots of sucking on her big naturals, they were a highlight. Again, enthusiastic, pretty much all into it start to finish. Definitely a good experience!

Red

El Paso Clubs
01-01-12, 10:01
Tried Pine Tree based on recommendations here. Glad some of you had a good experience, but I cannot recommend Pine Tree. When I arrived, MMS greeted me and took my. 6 for the hour house fee; she said she would send in the masseuse right away. About 15 minutes later, the masseuse had still not come into the room. Eventually,"Anna" opened the door and rushed me into the table-shower room. After a rushed TS, she guided me back to the room and said she would be right back. She never returned. Another woman came in ("Hannah") and had me lay face-down as typical. She stood on me and walked on my back, my arms and my legs. Not enjoyable, and sometimes painful. She then climbed down and started elbowing me until I grimaced one-too-many times and finally asked her to ease up. She massaged with her hands a couple of minutes, then abruptly said,"That's all. Get dressed." I asked her to send in the lady who originally greeted me. I told MMS that the experience was most unpleasant and far shorter than the hour for which I had paid. She returned. 2 of the fee.

Magikal Massag
02-05-12, 20:44
Had my dream with Julie in Dec. Sorry the reports late but better than never. Julie provider excellent massage.

Then there was the after massage dream costing $.8 extra but she was great. BBBJ and FS were a great dream and was very satisfying.

Will repeat.

Tigre0070
02-22-12, 03:01
So I am new to this whole scene but a massage with a happy ending sounds great. My question is how does it all work? From what I have gathered you arrive and pay the door fee, and if you mention nothing you get a massage and get out. So when should the extras be brought up? With the door fee person or the masseuse? Also will just mentioning sowet work? If someone could answer my questions or a description of how it all works I would highly appreciate it.

Griss
02-27-12, 08:12
Hit up Sunshine Wellness (ad is on Sowet. Com) last week. Rolled in around 6:15 pm. Parked in front of the strip mall, haha I see what Jewell69 means about the woman at the desk of the store next door (some sort of pet store I think). She was locking up just as I got there so I was able to get by without any dirty looks haha.

Anyway, asked for SOWET discount, paid $50 for the hour. Got "Amy" or "Amie", fairly stocky, short hair, mid-30s. Decent looking but not fantastic. TS was somewhat rushed although she made sure to clean the crevices well. Some light tease at this point. Back to the room. 10 minute massage (maybe even less) and then a brief tease and the flip. Asked what I want. Everything. I suggest $120, she says no, $140, I say how about $130, agreed. Paid and she leaves, comes back and slips off the tight exercise clothes she was wearing.

Well she starts off by having me flip back over and now I see why she paid so much attention to cleaning the asscrack in the TS. That tongue! Wow. Never had that before but I think I like it! She seemed open to some LFK but I was a bit nervous about that given what she'd just done with her mouth. Then brief BBBJ and she uses her mouth to put the hat on, followed by fairly standard CG and mish. Spent a lot of my time sucking on her C's. Digits were not allowed. She made a point of helping me put my clothes and socks on which was kind of funny. Overall probably was there 45 min, but that was mostly my fault (popped pretty quick).

Mama came in as I was packing up and asked me to come back soon. They had me wait in the room for a minute while they got another monger into another room so we didn't see each other. This is my second time at a FS AMP and I think I'm getting the hang of it. (Tigre0070. It's easy. At places like this, they're pretty obvious about asking "what do you want". They won't spell it out for you but you'll know when to ask.)

Dirty Old Guy
03-28-12, 20:01
Welcome to our hobby.

AMP Tips And Guidelines

Here are some tips and etiquette for visitors looking for extras in an AMP (Asian Massage Parlor). I'm one who prefers the AMPs to the other mongering options because they seem to provide a safe and relaxing environment. I hope this can help any newbies to AMPs or jog the memory of other AMP experts to dish out some tips of their own.

1) Leave Valuables and Extra Money Outside. Only take in what you need. Some places may want to see your I'd. You will need money or a credit card to pay. I usually take my cell-phone, keys, and only enough money to pay for what I want. If you don't know what the charge will be, put money in different pockets or hide it in your wallet (behind a photo or something) so they don't see all your money at once. I had one girl looking in my wallet after I told her I was used to paying $100 for FS and she wanted $150. Luckily, I had already "moved" the extra money somewhere else and only paid the $100. Use the specific city forums to research and post pricing in the area you are going.

2) Entry into the AMP. Entry can be done in a number of ways. Sometimes, there is a locked door with a buzzer and sometimes you enter like a normal business. When you are greeted, smile and say Hello, to the person letting you in. They will most likely be the mama-san who is in charge of the girls. At some point, either at the front or in a massage room, you'll be asked what you want. Simply state "1 Hour Please" or whatever time limit you want. You'll be told a price and you should pay that to start without talking about any tips or extras. I recommend at least an hour as shorter times may cheapen your experience. 30 minutes is good if you are in a rush or short on cash. Sometimes you pay the person admitting you and sometimes it's the actual girl you pay. At this point, you aren't asking for anything other than a massage.

3) Become a Repeat Customer. This seems to be the number one factor. The providers want to make sure you are "not a cop" and once they are comfortable that you aren't, they will more than likely provide extras. I've been asked many times,"have you been here before?" and it's always good to answer "yes". If they remember you, even better. If not, try and remember the name of the person you saw before.

3a) Fake Being a Repeat Customer. If you haven't been to a particular place before, act like you have been. Get information about them in the forums for the cities you plan on visiting, or your home town. Find out the going rates for HJ, BJ, FS etc. And have the money handy. Even a little comment during the Table Shower or Sauna such as "this is my favorite part" or something along those lines will make them think you were there before. Do your research before you go!

3b) If you are a new Customer. You can tell them that you have been to other AMP's in another city. This is a good technique if you are travelling and are trying out AMP's in a new city. You can also name a competitor and say you used to go there but you moved and this one is closer or that you want to try something new. The goal is to let them know you've been to AMP's before, but that you are new to their particular establishment. Depending on the place, this may or may not lead to extras.

4) Get Fully Undressed ASAP. Yes, you will be naked. In my experience, the girl takes your door fee, leaves for a minute or more. Sometimes she will ask you to get undressed, sometimes she won't, sometimes she will and you won't understand a word she said. So use this time to take ALL of your clothes off. My first time, I was standing in my underwear and she told me to take those off too. I felt as if she knew it was my first time. So get naked and if the towel slides off, let it. It will show her that you have done this before. Be free with nudity.

5) Bring your own condom. The "purse" is a great opportunity to place a condom where she can see it. If there is no purse, lay the condom on a table or somewhere that is in view. Usually, if they are providing extras, they will provide the condom. But showing the initiative to bringing your own indicates you are there for more than a massage.

6) Shower Etiquette. Some places offer a shower where you go in yourself and wash. If they don't offer, ask if there is one. Some places take you to a table-shower where they put you on a table and wash you. Some places, the girl will wash everything including your genitals. This is a good thing. Some places may ask you to wash your own genitals and I would advise you to do so if you want them to do anything later. It is not generally appropriate to ask for extras at this time. It also helps if you know where the shower is and lead her there instead of her leading you.

7) Enjoy the Massage. It's part of the experience, and the girls usually give you a pretty good massage. If you have a stiff neck, sore legs, or something else, let her know so she can concentrate on those areas. You usually start out on your stomach and she rubs your back, legs, arms, etc. She may brush against you with her crotch, lift up her skirt and sit on your butt, and lean over brushing her body against you. Different places vary as far as touching her, but light brushing on her leg or arm aren't too intrusive and will generally let her know you are looking for extras. This isn't necessary and I usually don't "touch" her until later. This is still part of the "I'm not a cop" routine.

8) Lose the Towel. If there is a towel covering you, do everything possible to get it off of you. If it's covering your butt, roll around while she isn't near you so it gets out of position or falls to the floor. If she puts it back, lose it again. Don't be too obvious but at some point, the towel will most likely be tossed aside. If she is persistent, feel free to ask "no towel please" or something along those lines.

9) Become Aroused. Usually, the girl will try to get you aroused. She'll lighten up the touch a little around your buttocks and brush your skin gently. Shift yourself if you do become aroused to "let her know" that you need room to grow. If you aren't getting aroused, shift yourself anyway to "fake" getting aroused. This will let her know that your johnson is growing and you are getting ready. She may even reach underneath and lend a helping hand if you are lucky.

10) Wait to Flip Over. At some point, she'll ask you to flip over. When she does, simply flip over onto your back. You may or may not be aroused at this point. Either way, she'll know and she'll do everything she legally knows how to make sure you get aroused. This is a time to smile and enjoy her expertise.

11) The "Tip". The girl will usually ask if there is anything else she can do for you or if you are "OK". This is where you say what you want (HJ, BJ, FS) or make the HJ, BJ, FS "motions". She'll either say how much or just ask you for money. This is where knowing the going rate is handy. It's usually $40-$60 for HJ, $80-$100 for BJ, and $100-$140 for FS. Keep in mind that you can always negotiate and it may vary depending on where in the USA, or world, you are. She may leave for a minute or two or she may just start right there. The key to negotiating is getting a fair value. If you offer $20 for FS and she accepts, it will probably be the worst FS ever. If you overpay, then you ruin the great value of the AMP. So try not to stray too far above or below the going rate. I usually offer at the low end (I. E. $100 for FS) and say that's what I'm used to paying. Tell her what you want and a price you want to pay. She'll most likely be reluctant to give you pricing.

12) The Fun Part. When she returns (or starts) , it's generally acceptable that you can now touch her. She may or may not like you to and you have to respect her individual level of comfort. I've had girls get completely naked, sit between my legs, and give me a HJ as well as one that stands there fully clothed doing it. I can't predict what will happen but this will affect your decision to return or not return. If you are getting BJ or FS, she will most likely provide and put on the condom (which I recommend) and she'll start. If you brought your own, she may use that one. Again, if you want to be on top, do it doggie-style, or want her on top, they are generally open to how you want to do it.

13) Variations. If you are into DATY or other things, be up front with it. I've done DATY on a number of girls and some get into it and some don't. Some enjoy when you touch and finger them and some don't. Some will let you massage them and some won't. I've never looked for Anal so I can't give advice on that. Some places will only give HJ. So be aware and look for advice in your local forums.

14) Happy Ending. After the ending, she'll usually clean you up or get rid of the condom if there was one used. Sometimes, a hot towel, a beverage, and even mouthwash are provided. If you paid for an hour and you finish early, you may or may not get the full time limit. Some girls will continue the massage, some will tell you to get dressed. This is another area where different places differ greatly. If you feel cheated out of your time, feel free to express your opinion.

15) Be Polite. I use this motto in life, but the providers are people just like you and me, and they like being treated with respect. During the massage, try giving out a compliment such as "that feels nice" or "your hands are so soft" instead of something like "you have nice tits" or "I can't wait to f*k you". I find that being nice goes a lot farther than acting like an ass. Talk to them like you'd talk to a new friend.

So I am new to this whole scene but a massage with a happy ending sounds great. My question is how does it all work? From what I have gathered you arrive and pay the door fee, and if you mention nothing you get a massage and get out. So when should the extras be brought up? With the door fee person or the masseuse? Also will just mentioning sowet work? If someone could answer my questions or a description of how it all works I would highly appreciate it.

Doctor D
04-14-12, 14:41
I'm visiting Denver for a while and want recommendations on good FBSM providers, either independent incall or AMP. I'm not looking for anything beyond good quality therapeutic massage + sensual happy ending. I have often had good luck with more mature independents who have training in massage and know how to give a good LMT style massage but also enjoy making it sensual.

Thanks for any recommendations you can offer.

Dr D

Nats53
04-18-12, 09:47
I too will be traveling to Denver in early May. There is an abundance of Chinese spas to be had, all are priced about the same. I've read this excellent board and it appears the majority of Chinese establishments are all legit. Not a problem for me although a sensuous ending is always preferable. The Mayflower and Hong Kong spas are close to where I'll be staying. Anyone willing to PM me with suggestions / information will be appreciated. I live in Maryland and will gladly pass on any intel that is requested. Stay safe.

Jewell69
04-20-12, 14:18
I too will be traveling to Denver in early May. There is an abundance of Chinese spas to be had, all are priced about the same. I've read this excellent board and it appears the majority of Chinese establishments are all legit. Not a problem for me although a sensuous ending is always preferable. The Mayflower and Hong Kong spas are close to where I'll be staying. Anyone willing to PM me with suggestions / information will be appreciated. I live in Maryland and will gladly pass on any intel that is requested. Stay safe.I am recommending Poinsetta SPa ONLY because it is super close to the other AMP you have written about. My only attempt with Hong Kong was a super gooooood goodie skinny, white hot pants-short shorts; super good looking in the face, approx 32 years old. She was a good sport about things, but it was self service if you're into that. With this particular girl, there was no shame with self service. Don't know anything about Mayflower.

Try Poinsetta Spa. Not exactly super young, but good bodies in there. Only been there once. It's one of those places where the gal gets you hot and bothered, and negotiates a tip that you need to pay in advance. Truth be told, I've only been there once; I went there a 2nd time, and I didn't like the looks of the next gal; she tried to call the owner / main chick, but the gal onsite didn't have command of English, and we couldn't communicate, so I just left. However, the only time I got a massage there, it was goooooood.

If you can get out to Lakewood, try the new place at approx 1922 Kipling. AVOID THE SPA AT 2300 (approx) Kipling. In the duplex office building dentist / Massage tenants.

Also, if you want a guarantee, buy a toaster! No, seriously, for a guaranteed good time, try ABC at (approx) 1300 Wadsworth. Try for May. Short, spinner type. Good little body.

James4532
04-20-12, 16:26
I am comming the first week of may and I am looking for a place or provider that is really close to the down town area as I am staying near 16th street mall and will rely on taxi service or bus to get around as company will not pay for car. If you know of any one or any place close by please I'm me

Blown Camaro
04-22-12, 12:23
Last week I made an appointment with Apple advertising in the theraputic BP section, $45 / hr. The incall is a MP off of Evans and Jasmine, not sure why she advertises separately. She is not really a looker but speaks very fluent english. Anyway, pretty good massage and I kept going back and forth on whether it was legit or not. There wasn't really any teasing but there wasn't any shyness in regard to draping requirements either. There was no touching or topless available but at the end she asked me if there was anything more she should work on, and I left happy. She told me $45 for the hour and looked shocked when I handed her $75."You gave me too much!" I told her it was her tip, well worth it.

http://denver.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sunday-is-a-good-day-to-relax-and-slow-down-try-me/8868926

Blown Camaro
04-22-12, 12:29
Totally flaked / no show. I texted her and asked if she was available, set an appointment for 3 hours later. When I was in the neighborhood she gave me an intersection. I got there 5 min later and never heard back. Tried calling and texting several times, no luck. Pretty much wasted my whole day because I couldn't make other arrangements. She took down the ad otherwise I would post a link, beware any incall at Park Hill.

Ebbosl
05-04-12, 20:43
Went to Poinsettia Spa around 7 on Thursday. I've been here a couple of times before, and I always had a decent time. First time was a jack shack, but once the girls get to know you, they treat you good and give a good massage and sweet happy ending. I opted for the hour massage (.40) , and got a good hard massage from Lori. I went there to see Anna but she was busy with another client.

Lori gave a really hot erotic massage- she has a skinny, tight body. The girls usually let me touch them all over, but YMMV. She flirted the whole time and massaged my ass and privates real good. She knew me from before, so she cut the runaround out, and just skipped to what I wanted (which was her hands on my.) and played along real well. I tried to negotiate a BJ or FS, but she said she didn't do either- so we went for a really nice, hard, warm handjob and came in her hands. For a Chinese massage parlor, I felt I got my money's worth (.50 for extras) , but want to try a MP where I can get the FULL extras, perhaps a Korean one?

Trav
07-03-12, 00:32
After reading glowing reports on SOWET, I stopped by PT. According to one of the reviews, BeBe looks like Lucy Liu. Man, was he off the mark. Must had one too many in my opinion. BeBe looks ok but she is no LL. Anyway. The place is no match to the Philly or NYC joints and she tried to up sell me to $190 total. Way too much IMHO. I talked her down a bit but I think it was still way too much for what I recieved. Not going back. Rather spenf it on the east coast.

Junior Samples
07-03-12, 02:45
After reading glowing reports on SOWET, I stopped by PT. According to one of the reviews, BeBe looks like Lucy Liu. Man, was he off the mark. Must had one too many in my opinion. BeBe looks ok but she is no LL. Anyway. The place is no match to the Philly or NYC joints and she tried to up sell me to $190 total. Way too much IMHO. I talked her down a bit but I think it was still way too much for what I recieved. Not going back. Rather spenf it on the east coast.Sorry to hear that it didn't go well for you. I've been to PineTree, and several others, a few times and have always had an excellent experience. I haven't seen BeBe, so I can't comment on her. Not sure what service you got, but if you went for the 1-hr session, then you cheaped out. Total should be $200, which is a bargain IMHO.

Trav
07-04-12, 23:52
If that is the going rate in Denver, then that is what everyone have to pay. For me, I am taking my $$$ back East.

Junior Samples
07-05-12, 02:06
If that is the going rate in Denver, then that is what everyone have to pay. For me, I am taking my $$$ back East.I'd love to pay less, but the going rate is the going rate. This is for Korean spas. I don't know about the Chinese spas, but I hear they are less and the service isn't nearly as good.

BTW, I went to PineTree tonight and had a session with BeBe. I thought it was spectacular and that she is gorgeous. I do agree that she looks nothing like Lucy Lui. Much better, IMHO. To each his own.

Junior Samples
07-09-12, 02:22
"you met another and pfft, you were gone?" Wow! You're ancient.And you know the song.

ImJustAvg
07-19-12, 16:15
If that is the going rate in Denver, then that is what everyone have to pay. For me, I am taking my $$$ back East.I have to agree with you! The expected donations have continued up and up for several years, to the point that you can find a good escort for the same donation. Sure you don't get the table shower or the massage so it depends on what you purpose is. Although I used to be an AMP lover, it has been years since I have been in one.

I now look at them as a back up in the event I am stood up by an escort.

Biztraveller
07-27-12, 19:27
I now look at them as a back up in the event I am stood up by an escort.Ditto.

And, Junior, I know that song too.

Member #4902
08-17-12, 10:55
Quick question. I am not familiar with the Denver area. I will be staying near the airport next week and would love to find a good asian massage nearby. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Wmax2
08-17-12, 13:10
This is off Huron at 116th. I've been there numerous times, really really like the girl who works there, Yan. The price is usually. 5 plus the same for the tip. She has one of those majic touches. And she's really pretty, though she is probably near 40 years old.

The issue I have is that she answers the phone throughout the session and if someone comes in, she just leaves you in the room alone without explanation to talk to whomever came in. It is disruptive and she does not add the time away from you, or distracted from you, at the end of the session. So, you're paying for an hour and getting somewhat less, depending on her distractions. It is maddening.

The last time I was there, I just lowered my tip to $20. That shocked her and offended her. I'd tried to tell her that I did not appreciate her distractions and that her boss needs to get some help in there. I know he hangs around, because I can hear him moving in another room some times.

Anyhow, no TS, just a really interesting massage, especially if she gets to know you. If you go, I urge you to express your displeasure with the disruptions and lower your tip. Eventually the point will be made.

Regards,

Wmax2

Wmax2
08-17-12, 13:35
Greetings:

The worst massage experience I've had in years and years was at White Rose Spa; 5650 E. Evans Ave, Suite 202 Denver, CO 80222 (corner of Holly / Evans).

I forget the girls' name, she was quite striking and pretty, but she had no idea, none, nada, zilch, no not one, what she was up to. She rubbed two or three fingers across the same dozen or so square inches on my back about 50 times, until it was raw and asked me to flip. Then she asked if she could use a feather. She brushed my cock with the feather, up and down my legs and chest. She acted bored, she wasn / isn't knowledgeable and this massage was fifty dollars. What a rip. No tip. And I left early.

I do not reccommend.

Regards,

Wmax2

Wmax2
08-17-12, 13:43
Greetings:

Healing Hands Massage is at 4485 Wadsworth, unit 104, around back, just north of Red Lobster. I've been there twice, both times self service. No TS. Price is, or was, .4 for an hour plus tip. Nice thorough massage, very sweet ladies both times, but no help, you are on your own to finish.

Regards,

Wmax2

Wmax2
08-17-12, 14:02
Greetings:

I've had three massages at this place. 10101 E HAMPDEN AVE suite 112, DENVER, CO. 80231, with frustrating results. Ultimately this is self service only, though the girl will tantalize you till you are about to explode, no touching really happens. Just, it almost happens. They price at. 5 I think.

About the second or third time there, I asked her please and she said NO that thing is trouble. I tried one more time and she just wouldn't. I thought she really might if she got to be familiar with me, but she turned out to be Lez and not interested, at all.

No reccommende.

Regards.

Wmax2

Wmax2
08-17-12, 14:35
Quick question. I am not familiar with the Denver area. I will be staying near the airport next week and would love to find a good asian massage nearby. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.The closest, that I know of, is in Commerce City, Ocean Spa. 7280 Magnolia St. Commerce City, CO 80022.

It's about 17 miles, because DIA is way out in the boonies. Someone may know of a closer one. Chime in.

Regards,

Wmax2

Flydread
08-18-12, 16:31
Great experience, huge natural tittied girl "anna" (? I think) gave great table shower, massage and extra attention.

2315 kipling to be exact

Wmax2
09-04-12, 02:01
I've now been to both spas on West 38th in the Wadsworth east area. First one is Just 1/2 block East of Wadsworth at Vance St. Michelle, older, very accomodating and pleasant, not bad looking at all, but not a young thing either. Very fine Massage given by her, she really works hard which makes a lot of difference, and she knows men. Best looking one, Jenny won't do a massage if Michelle isn't working, so if Michelle is busy, Jenny is hot looking and I'd like an hour with her some time.

The second spa is located in a professional building at 6990 W. 38th. It is on the third floor. It is quite upscale and large with a lot of rooms. I saw Yo Yo. Here is another Asian lady who knows all about boys and I couldn't believe my 2 hours was up so quickly. They ran a Labor Day Special 2 hours for $80. A great deal. Don't forget to tip.

On another subject, after my 2 hour massage, I floated down to Colfax and drove East from Wadsworth. I saw half a dozen working ladies by about 3-4 blocks east of Sheridan. It seemed they were everywhere. Two were pretty hefty girls, one white and the rest Mexicanas or black.

Federal is loading up with them too. I saw two this weekend right around the I-76 overpass. One was on the Northbound, just as the exit ramp flows onto Federal, she was white and not bad looking, actually. The other was black, she was southbound by the big tall cowboy, south of I-76 on Federal. She was sitting in the parking lot on a stump or piece of concrete, about 20 feet off the street just waiting to be asked.

I have to plug my favorite restaurant. It was voted best cheap steakhouse in Denver by Westword several years ago. It is at 3rd and Federal. Columbine Steakhouse. I had a small Filet Mignon. It includes Baked Potato with butter and sour creme, Texas Toast, Green Salad with dressing and the steak for $10. 95. That's it, $10. 95 no tax. You order from the cook and tip the cook, no waitress. It is small, kind of dumpy but it is good, fresh and hot and they offer all the major steaks and a little pork. Well worth your visit if you are in the neighborhood checking out the Federal Avenue street walkers, which there are a few of now. I saw 4 today from 3rd Ave. To Colfax on Federal.

Times on all these sightings were Monday in the Afternoon before dark along Federal Ave in 2 places, and Colfax Ave.

Regards,

Wmax2

Member #4376
11-08-12, 13:10
I hadn't been to Poinsettia for a number of months. Though I'd had good luck there in the past. I wish I had stayed away yesterday.

Walked in & was greeted by thin Asian girl, late 20's, didn't get her name. She asked me several times if I'd been there before, which is usually their main way of determining that you're not LE. I mentioned that I'd been there several months before, and she asked if I had seen her because she didn't remember me. More on that later.

She started a massage (soft, per my request). It was very sensual, and she came VERY close to the boys. On the flip, I removed the thin cover she provided. She asked several more times if I'd been there before. This was becoming irksome, because we had already covered that ground.

Anyway, she wouldn't come near the package, and I finally suggested outright what I wanted. She said she "no want trouble". I assured her she wouldn't get in trouble, and then she started asking again if I'd been there before, and did I remember her? I finally said,"maybe it was you, but like I said it was several months ago". She said it couldn't have been her because she had only been there 3 weeks.

WTF? So, no HE. As I was leaving, she pouted and said "no tip"? I almost laughed in her face.

Needless to say, this place is definitely off my list.

Slammer27
11-09-12, 00:29
Anyone been here? Claims to be a new place in the downtown area on stout st.

Cocknballs
01-14-13, 22:38
I've got some business in the Breckenridge area in a few weeks. I RTFF and didn't see a thing, so probably a dumb question, but is there anything AT ALL in that area (Breck, Keystone, Frisco)? TiA.

CnB

Tonto Monger
02-21-13, 00:29
I've been spoiled living 45 minutes from AMP heaven in Warren Ohio, but since I was in town I decided to visit Asian Touch. 1922 Wadsworth in Lakewod tonight around 8pm. No cars in the lot. $45 / hr massage. Had Sophia, very attractive younger women with a killer body. No shower, she stayed fully clothed in jeans and a shirt. Fantastic massage by any standard for the full hour. Strictly a H. E. Shop, I asked about extras. Nothing more than a handjob. Sophia didn't object when I unbuttoned her jeans and gave her a little HE in return. No problem when I moved north to suckle her full see cups which were very perky. Tipped a fair amount and left relaxed and very happy.

Desertratco
02-24-13, 16:19
I hadn't been to Poinsettia for a number of months. Though I'd had good luck there in the past. I wish I had stayed away yesterday.

<snipped for brevity

WTF? So, no HE. As I was leaving, she pouted and said "no tip"? I almost laughed in her face.

Needless to say, this place is definitely off my list.I had a similar experience at a place on the corner of Yosemite and Hampden. I don't remember the name of the place, but it was a similar result. I had a good time there on a previous visit, but this time, little tease, no HE, and a petulant provider after I only tipped $5 for the massage. WTF are they thiniking?

Jason Key 84
02-24-13, 18:42
Good afternoon gentlemen,

Monger from Boston here. Heading to Denver with a buddy of mine this week and was hoping you fellas could point me in the right direction. Denver is far bigger and more spread out than Boston, so trying to figure out all the different areas and neighborhoods is tough. I'll be staying with a family member in the "Wash Park" area, so if there's anything in that area PM me.

Thanks guys.

-SB

BigJim959
03-13-13, 22:19
Good afternoon gentlemen,

Monger from Boston here. Heading to Denver with a buddy of mine this week and was hoping you fellas could point me in the right direction. Denver is far bigger and more spread out than Boston, so trying to figure out all the different areas and neighborhoods is tough. I'll be staying with a family member in the "Wash Park" area, so if there's anything in that area PM me.

Thanks guys.

-SBHi all.

Since the Broncos just nabbed Wes Welker from the Patriots, how about a little "thank you" advice for a visiting Bostonian? Not a lot of recent posts on Denver board (yes, I've looked) , and I understand keeping things vague. I'm looking for an AMP (or non-AMP) for a good massage, decent tease, and some extras (not FS). I'm seeing lots of ads in Lakewood area. Any suggestions or places to avoid, based on recent visits? I'm staying slightly Northwest of Denver, but willing to drive somewhat. PM is fine, but a couple of posts may help out others like SB and I.

Thanks,

Jim

Massagedealma
04-10-13, 02:43
Anyone been here? Claims to be a new place in the downtown area on stout st.I saw this place on the rubmap website. I checked it out on Monday. Lee was an older lady, and you could tell she enjoys giving a massage. She has nice touch, but didn't touch the sorest muscle. Mutual touch was a no go, too. She says,"it tickles."

The same thing at Shanghai Massage in LODO. Good massage, but not 100% coverage.

Namesté

BigJim959
05-03-13, 00:08
Dunno why this board is so dead, but. Not sure if I TOFTT exactly, but decided to try this place with minimal reviews, though the few I found were positive. My visit was a bit disappointing. Place is easy to find in a small strip mall, with off-street parking. Mamasan showed me to a room and asked how long I wanted. The only place they seem to advertise is on sowet, so I asked for the "special" 1 hr including table shower. The place is nicely decorated and clean.

Therapist (didn't ask for name) was maybe 5', attractive, probably 40'ish, dressed for comfort. She was pleasant, English was decent, even cracked a couple of jokes, with a bit of sing-along with radio. Shower was thorough, nothing great. Massage was decent but a bit random. She did neck, legs, feet, back, over and over in random order. Table was big enough for her to climb up a few times to gain leverage. Instead of face cradle, they had one of those neck pillows you might use on an airplane. Weird and not very comfortable. Minimal lotion. After flip, asked how much I would tip. My expectations were fairly low and they were met successfully. Hot towel to clean up oil. Asked if I wanted more massage. No clock in room, but seemed like I had more time, so sure. A few more minutes of random rubbing, karate chops. All done. She stayed in room and changed towels, chatting while I dressed. I handed over the tip, put on my watch and. I'd been there 45 min total. I've read about worse experiences, but pretty sure I won't be back.

Anthony Planet
06-11-13, 22:58
I will be in Denver before driving up to Casper Wy. Is there any info that is recent? I had my eye on a place near the airport, but I think it's legit.

Marco19
09-08-13, 11:09
Just moved here and starting to check out the AMP's. Went to Asian Touch on 38th Ave. And had a decent massage for $45 that included lots of roaming OTC and eventually got her nice tit's out for some sucking while she finished me off. After that went for a table shower and was offered a second round. Gave a good tip and left happy.

Looking forward to more experiences here, and hoping to see some more reports.

Dabbler1000
10-12-13, 04:47
Was in the area recently. Not much information on this site. Tried out a couple of AMPs. One I found on SOWET, the other I found on BP. Rates and service varied quite a bit. Depends on what you are looking for. Some more info below:

- Magnolia Spa. Its in Commerce City. Nice visit, but expensive.

- WOW Spa in Aurora. New place. Running a special, paid $40 an hour including table shower. Gave her $45 and she actually came back with change. That's a first. Decent time.

PM if you would like more info. Stay safe

Tonto Monger
10-16-13, 23:25
For my fellow mongers from out of town, I TOFFT at Ocean Spa in Commerce City. Lousy experience overall. My masseuse was Cherry, had to be at least 50 years old, but ok body. Spinner with be bolt ons. Got there at 7:35 pm and was out the door promptly at 8:06 pm. Now I paid for the 1 hr $40 special. Quick table shower, massage was crap, just her pushing her hands on my skin for about 5 minutes. Rushed CBJ for $100 and the usual, we do more next time, Baby. Right, like this is my first rodeo and you're just so clever Baby.

Save your time and money fellas, Ocean Spa is a waste.

Tonto.

Dabbler1000
10-25-13, 19:07
My mistake, earlier post should have stated Ocean Spa (Instead of Magnolia). Experience was somewhat similar. Had a girl named Jun. Pretty cute, petite girl, about 25 ish. Asked if I had been there before, I told her no. Paid full price for the hour. Got the table shower, knew it would work out OK. Got back to the room and she tells me that "Why Mamasan say you not been here before?". White guys all look alike, I guess. Everything was on the menu, but good thing I didn't have enough cash. Settled for "mouth" only. For $120 got a nude body slide. Slipped the cover on with her mouth. Had some DATY. She told me next time only come for the 1/2 hour, Mamasan gets the house money. If there is a next time, I'll walk before I pay these prices for the goodies.

For my fellow mongers from out of town, I TOFFT at Ocean Spa in Commerce City. Lousy experience overall. My masseuse was Cherry, had to be at least 50 years old, but ok body. Spinner with be bolt ons. Got there at 7:35 pm and was out the door promptly at 8:06 pm. Now I paid for the 1 hr $40 special. Quick table shower, massage was crap, just her pushing her hands on my skin for about 5 minutes. Rushed CBJ for $100 and the usual, we do more next time, Baby. Right, like this is my first rodeo and you're just so clever Baby.

Save your time and money fellas, Ocean Spa is a waste.

Tonto.

XtinPusher
11-04-13, 00:22
Does Aurora even have any MP? Are they worth going to or should I try somewhere else in the Denver area.

Jewell69
11-04-13, 02:07
Try Maize Spa on East Iliff Avenue. It might be in Denver, but close to the Aurora border.

In the Denver metro area there are two kinds of spas: 1) $45 an hour places. The problem with these places is that 40% of them are totally legit.

40% of them are 'instant fun,' and 20% of them are a little. Slow, prudish, er well, it takes 2 or 3 visits toou don get any action out of them. In these $45 places, you generally don't have to meet a mamasan. You don't have to worry about paying a mamasan up front, and then wondering how cute your gal is going to be ... Or you don't have to go thru the ordeal of telling a mamasan that you really want to meet THE gal, or see a lineup before you fork over any money. It's real simple, the gal who answers the door is who you get, unless you try to do an end-run on the next gal up.

2) The $60 per hour places. These places have a 90% success ratio on the first visit. The problem with these places is that the gals in these places.

Are out for blood. Overall, they're more expensive, more dishonest, more bait and switch, lots more trickery. If you're lucky, they will get you hot and bothered, and then need their tip right there (in advance,) ... And when you're done ... Well, er ... They're done. It doesn't matter if you have time remaining or not, when you're done, they're done. These places might try to stick you with the ugly / older / more homely gal by having her answer the door, and act as if she's the only gal working. Also, gals in these types of places tend to leave for no apparent reason just after you finish (in hopes that you will think it is over, and in hopes that you will just start getting dressed to leave). They also play other tricks like pretending to not know English when it suits them.

Also, in order to help stretch the overall time, they might take 5 to 7 minutes before they even start the massage after you give them the money and they leave the room for you to disrobe.

Maize Spa is a typical $60 'type 2' type of spa. However, nd there is always a however, they have (according to other review sites) very beautiful women. They even have some in the 25. 29 age group, and you can always find some in the 31. 35 age group. According to other review sites, they have no inhibitions. In the 80's we would have called them man-eaters.

XtinPusher
11-04-13, 12:21
I appreciate the report. I will try it out and give you a report. A little different than in California. I 'm assuming SW's are out of the question.

TheFruityMamba
12-05-13, 09:44
Has anyone tried out this girl yet? http://bodyrubusa.com/view-ad/COME-TRY-MY-SENSUAL-BODY-SLIDE%21-5177.htm I got one report the body slide is good. Ill wait on some feedback.

Cyberbrewer
12-12-13, 22:13
I was dealt Vivian.

She was a hottie, pretty tall and a great body. Pretty big boobs and a great ass. But that was as good as it got.

I chalk this up to the fact that the little head was doing all of the thinking and the little head is an idiot. Vivian is truly hot but I came in late and the mamasan said I could only have 30 minutes. After a 5 minute back rub I felt up Vivian's inner thigh and she said turn over. She asked me what I wanted and I told her a hand job. She asked if I would tip and I said sure. She came back in with the lotion and asked for the money now. I asked how much and she put it back on me. I offered $30 and she said OK. Back on the table she proceeds to give me the most lame ass HJ that you could ever imagine. So robotic. At this point the only thing I had going for me was access to her ass. I had my hand up that dress and was manhandling that perfect ass. I'm about to pop and she sneezes. You can't make this shit up. Now I'm cumming and her hand is off my dick. It's horrible. She's sneezing and I'm cumming. She comes back to finish me off and it's too late. Hot towel, small talk. Her last stop was LA and she's from Korea. I checked the clock on my way out and it the whole ordeal took 15 minutes. That's what I would call it, an ordeal. Save your money and jack yourself off. This place sucks.

Mtnman2000
12-15-13, 03:55
I was dealt Vivian.

She was a hottie, pretty tall and a great body. Pretty big boobs and a great ass. But that was as good as it got.

I chalk this up to the fact that the little head was doing all of the thinking and the little head is an idiot. Vivian is truly hot but I came in late and the mamasan said I could only have 30 minutes. After a 5 minute back rub I felt up Vivian's inner thigh and she said turn over. She asked me what I wanted and I told her a hand job. She asked if I would tip and I said sure. She came back in with the lotion and asked for the money now. I asked how much and she put it back on me. I offered $30 and she said OK. Back on the table she proceeds to give me the most lame ass HJ that you could ever imagine. So robotic. At this point the only thing I had going for me was access to her ass. I had my hand up that dress and was manhandling that perfect ass. I'm about to pop and she sneezes. You can't make this shit up. Now I'm cumming and her hand is off my dick. It's horrible. She's sneezing and I'm cumming. She comes back to finish me off and it's too late. Hot towel, small talk. Her last stop was LA and she's from Korea. I checked the clock on my way out and it the whole ordeal took 15 minutes. That's what I would call it, an ordeal. Save your money and jack yourself off. This place sucks.Please don't take this as anything but constructive criticism. Most of those girls get $100+ per regardless of what happens. You wanting a hand job and offering $30 is really low. I've been with her and I thought her skills were outstanding. I paid $50 door, $120 tip.

I've said it many times before, AMPs are not a great value if your just looking for sex. But, they are available when you want them to be, and you have a reasonable expectation of what will happen.

Pole Splitter
12-22-13, 19:13
I saw Tiffany at the Maize Spa on E. Iliff two weeks ago and then again yesterday.

Great Body, nice face, looks mid twenties, probably mid 30's.

On the first visit the Spa manager asked if I had been there before and I said yes about 6 months earlier, she asked who I was with and I said I couldn't remember, but described a younger Korean girl with blondish / brown hair and she seemed satisfied. Asked how long and I said one hour. I never do less, the house gets the cover and you want the house not to think you are cheap, in some spas the house splits the tip you give the girl, more on that in a minute.

Once in the room, I quickly disrobed and got on the table to wait. When Tiffany came in she asked the same things the manager did, since she did not know me and I repeated everything down to description of girl and how long a massage I wanted. Make sure your story matches. When I said I paid for an hour I pointed to the tip I had already placed on the oil and lotion table. I am not cheap and I know how the spas work. I always figure $200 total, $60 House, $140 girl. If you think you can get a really good, thorough massage for less, go for it, but I am rarely disappointed, especially the second time around, always within ten days so they have a chance to remember me.

She looked at the tip, laid out so she could count it without picking it up and smiled. Asked if I wanted a table shower and said yes. They are useful for a couple of reasons, one, they are or can be fun and gets the girl used to you and your body, two, if you get turned on she will undoubtedly spend a little more time there to make sure you are clean, three, before the table shower flip, I make sure they spend time on my ass by raising up to their hands as they wash me there. This lets her know that I will like attention there when we are back in the room and, fourth, most spas use an anti bacterial soap so they know you are pretty darn clean, which they appreciate. Tiffany gives a great Table Shower.

Back in the room, since I had never been with Tiffany before I dropped the towel and made sure she saw my erection, then I Sat. On the edge of the table and as she came toward me, I gave her nice hug and light kiss on the neck then gently caressed her tits through her flimsy dress and asked her to get more comfortable with me. She did, and gave me a great personal and thorough "massage". Second visit more of the same but she remembered me quickly and the massage was out of this world.

Korean spas are more "fun" then Chinese spas. Chinese are rarely more than a little handsy, but really good massages.

I treat the girls with respect and I'm gentle, they see a lot of guys every day and appreciate a man that is tender and nice to them. I frequent two other spas on the west side about twice a month and have two favorites that I see, and I give them the massage and you can't imagine how much they appreciate the pampering and reciprocate in special ways.

I like it when they remember my name and they know how they will be treated. Tiffany is now on that list.

SpikeFL
02-04-14, 15:29
I saw Tiffany at the Maize Spa on E. Iliff two weeks ago and then again yesterday.

Great Body, nice face, looks mid twenties, probably mid 30's.

On the first visit the Spa manager asked if I had been there before and I said yes about 6 months earlier, she asked who I was with and I said I couldn't remember, but described a younger Korean girl with blondish / brown hair and she seemed satisfied. Asked how long and I said one hour. I never do less, the house gets the cover and you want the house not to think you are cheap, in some spas the house splits the tip you give the girl, more on that in a minute.

Once in the room, I quickly disrobed and got on the table to wait. When Tiffany came in she asked the same things the manager did, since she did not know me and I repeated everything down to description of girl and how long a massage I wanted. Make sure your story matches. When I said I paid for an hour I pointed to the tip I had already placed on the oil and lotion table. I am not cheap and I know how the spas work. I always figure $200 total, $60 House, $140 girl. If you think you can get a really good, thorough massage for less, go for it, but I am rarely disappointed, especially the second time around, always within ten days so they have a chance to remember me.

She looked at the tip, laid out so she could count it without picking it up and smiled. Asked if I wanted a table shower and said yes. They are useful for a couple of reasons, one, they are or can be fun and gets the girl used to you and your body, two, if you get turned on she will undoubtedly spend a little more time there to make sure you are clean, three, before the table shower flip, I make sure they spend time on my ass by raising up to their hands as they wash me there. This lets her know that I will like attention there when we are back in the room and, fourth, most spas use an anti bacterial soap so they know you are pretty darn clean, which they appreciate. Tiffany gives a great Table Shower.

Back in the room, since I had never been with Tiffany before I dropped the towel and made sure she saw my erection, then I Sat. On the edge of the table and as she came toward me, I gave her nice hug and light kiss on the neck then gently caressed her tits through her flimsy dress and asked her to get more comfortable with me. She did, and gave me a great personal and thorough "massage". Second visit more of the same but she remembered me quickly and the massage was out of this world.

Korean spas are more "fun" then Chinese spas. Chinese are rarely more than a little handsy, but really good massages.

I treat the girls with respect and I'm gentle, they see a lot of guys every day and appreciate a man that is tender and nice to them. I frequent two other spas on the west side about twice a month and have two favorites that I see, and I give them the massage and you can't imagine how much they appreciate the pampering and reciprocate in special ways.

I like it when they remember my name and they know how they will be treated. Tiffany is now on that list.I appreciate the info on Maize. One evening I found myself dreaming in their parking lot. Shortly after falling asleep I dreamed about a nice Korean girl who said her name was Gigi. I think tHEre was a lot of action in my dream; she was one of the best wild bronco riding waiFS I have imagined. When I woke up I was $$ poorer, but I can't wait to take another nap there.

SFL.

ManWithStamina
05-08-14, 19:33
I was in Denver on Biz and ventured out to join the Mile High Club. I used my trusty smart phone for Table Massage Denver. It took me to 2401 Colorado. Place is in a Strip Mall next to a Nail Shop. A middle aged plain Jane lady met me at door. She did not take my money which I thought was weird when I told her what I wanted. Not prices posted or mentioned.

I went in got ready. A lady come in and gently massaged my body without oil. She then got with program. She teased and teased and teased. Was not shy about brushing the boys, holding them or my aroused state. Not hand on the tool though. I thought that perhaps that would come later with the Table Shower. NOPE. Less teasing than in the Massage Room.

The Massage was not bad. It would me up pretty tight. To bad I was away from my GF to take care of biz. The Bar in the Hotel was a Mens Club. Zero ladies. I went to sleep.

Long story (1 hour) short. Fair massage. Got the boys held. No release. 45 bucks for Massage. Gave her 10 bucks. She was a nice lady. Just would not get me off.

I won't be back to 2401 next time I am in Denver.

Nats53
05-18-14, 12:04
Gentlemen. I'm a senior member in Maryland heading to Denver and Boulder soon and would like.

Any info on Spring Spa in Broomfield. Looking for a Chinese spa with a sensuous happy ending.

Not a mechanical one. Not interested in oral or FS. Any info is appreciated and I'll gladly.

Return the favor. Use PM for responses. Thanks and be safe. Nats53.

Walmart69
06-01-14, 12:57
Gentlemen. I'm a senior member in Maryland heading to Denver and Boulder soon and would like.

Any info on Spring Spa in Broomfield. Looking for a Chinese spa with a sensuous happy ending.

Not a mechanical one. Not interested in oral or FS. Any info is appreciated and I'll gladly.

Return the favor. Use PM for responses. Thanks and be safe. Nats53. "I have physically entered the place 4 times, looking for a hot chick. I knew her name, age, H&W, description. " They are liars to the max here, bait and switch, too. I actually saw her in the lobby when I entered one time. She quickly ran into a back room, and decent looking mamas an came in. I inquired about the previous person. She tries to fool me and bring out somebody else from the back room (this was on visit #3.) On visit #1 I bailed because I was frugal with my money, and only wanted to spend $ (again) this week if I could find this hot chick. Got up my nerve on visit #2 and asked for her by name, and they said they didn't have anybody with that name, but I really did see her about 9 days very briefly in their lobby.

Visit #4, truth be told, a hot Asian chick, 36 to 40, very well preserved; super short cutoffs with her pockets dangling below. One of those gals who works her plan; gets you hot and bothered to the point where you'll do anything. Asked for $60, settled for $50. Then just a not very good HJ because she was standoffish the whole time, and just quickly wanted to get it over with. She didn't even have a customer waiting (actually, it was just the two of us) and she rushed me out the door at 47 minutes when paying for 60. They had a little sign permamently taped to the aluminum pillars on the outside door frame "if door is locked, come back in 30 minutes. " I told her the sign was a bad idea. The place is sketchy, but the neighborhood, office park is good. I would imagine by now that they have quite a reputation with the other tenants. So, just one massage, and the gal was hot.

MrNoodly
06-05-14, 01:55
I used to live in Charlotte. There were a couple of joints where. 8 at the door and $ for the girl would get you all-nude, full-contact and automatic BBBJ. A Venezuelan, a Russian, and Afro-Hungarian, a girl-next-door American. Man I miss that. Is there anything like it in Denver? MPs? Indies? PM me if it needs to be UTR.

Aldem
06-13-14, 11:42
Hi Team, I'll be in Boulder next month for work any AMPs near by? Denver seems a bit of a haul. OR. Any recommendations for a local asian spinner? Thinner the better. Thanks for any recommendations.

Electronman
07-06-14, 18:28
I'll be making a business trip to Denver in the near future. It sounds like the Denver strip club scene is pretty locked down (in terms of extras, especially). Anything to recommend in the spa scene? Or is there a more active Denver forum that this one??

Atavish12
08-05-14, 18:04
Went to Ocean Spa. Advertise 40 specials. Not true. Asked for 60.

Massage ok. Table shower ok. Cici was the name. Played with the boys. Asked I'd I wanted a fun ending. Asked for 60 more for HE or 1 for CBJ. Settled for 40 for HE. Was ok too.

Probably not going back unless desperate.

Zimbo21
08-07-14, 16:49
I haven't seen her posting lately. She was on BP and called her ad the Love Dove. She's been around for a long time. She had an incall near Colorado and I-25. I always had a good time with her.

Anyone have a 420 on her now? Reviews?

Member #4063
08-13-14, 00:32
Went to Maize tonight, dark office so apparently closed. Anybody know new address if there is one. Am from out of town so bummed they are closed.

Jack.

Bigcatt69
08-24-14, 19:59
Went to Maize tonight, dark office so apparently closed. Anybody know new address if there is one. Am from out of town so bummed they are closed.

Jack.Went by the day totally closed, all gone, not even a sign left.

Too bad this was a great spot.

DreamLuver1110
10-06-14, 16:38
Had a dream about going to 7 spa in wheat ridge. . 6 at the door 1. 4 for full fun. In my dream I had Cici and she was a cute spinner A cups with long brown hair. After a quick TS it was off into the room where no time was spend on a massage. Straight to business and very rushed. Luckily in my dreams I like to get more then 25 min so I stated I want a massage in which is why I came. The massage was a push on my body type and not more pain and trying to be a chiropractor. Cute Girl but not worth the time and the effort. This place doesn't really cater to making you relax its more of a revolving door.

One Last Time
11-19-14, 01:03
I haven't seen her posting lately. She was on BP and called her ad the Love Dove. She's been around for a long time. She had an incall near Colorado and I-25. I always had a good time with her.

Anyone have a 420 on her now? Reviews?She retired about a year ago.

Loved her options!

HoodWink1
12-02-14, 11:22
Had a dream about going to 7 spa in wheat ridge. . 6 at the door 1. 4 for full fun. In my dream I had Cici and she was a cute spinner A cups with long brown hair. After a quick TS it was off into the room where no time was spend on a massage. Straight to business and very rushed. Luckily in my dreams I like to get more then 25 min so I stated I want a massage in which is why I came. The massage was a push on my body type and not more pain and trying to be a chiropractor. Cute Girl but not worth the time and the effort. This place doesn't really cater to making you relax its more of a revolving door.I've had the same experience at 7 with Judi. I haven't been back.

Nats53
12-10-14, 18:42
I'm a senior member in Maryland and I'm headed to Denver during the week of Christmas. Reviewing BP and CL there are many.

Options. I'm looking for a good Chinese massage with a sensuous ending. Any members care to share, please pm suggestions.

Coming to MD, reach out and I'll assist.

Ricky6699
12-13-14, 13:55
I'm a senior member in Maryland and I'm headed to Denver during the week of Christmas. Reviewing BP and CL there are many.

Options. I'm looking for a good Chinese massage with a sensuous ending. Any members care to share, please pm suggestions.

Coming to MD, reach out and I'll assist."Shangri La E County Line Road Littleton CO 80122. Happy Massage S Federal Blvd, Sheridan CO 80110. Asian Touch Massage Wadsworth Blvd, Lakewood, CO 80215".

Francium
01-22-15, 00:43
I came to Denver to open an office for my employer, and will spend tons of time here. I'm not sure why, but it seems this particular thread is VERY quiet. Why? Anyhow, PM me if you have any solid recommendations, please.

Marco19
01-22-15, 13:11
Went here last week and got special of $49 for 75 minutes. Started with a table shower that was almost 10 minutes and was mostly just a hand held shower head that she kept spraying all over me with no touching, although all essential parts got washed too. Got the full time with a fairly nice massage on back side and some teasing on the turn, resulting in a good finish. She turned down any mutual touch until the ending when she allowed some but only OTC. Doubt I'll return, but it wasn't bad and the provider was reasonably attractive, probably in late 30's.

Marco19
01-22-15, 13:13
I haven't had much success at the AMP's here after moving here a little over a year ago. I had several UTR women I saw where I used to live, and always had great times with them. If anyone can share info about any UTR providers in the Denver area, I'd really appreciate it. PM's are welcome.

Thanks a lot!

Francium
01-25-15, 02:53
I dreamed I was driving around and spied this place where there was an older late 40 is or 50 ish lady answering the phone and greeting me named lisa who gave a good TM, teased the crap out of me, and on the flip, lubed my hand and saying "no touch" left me to handle the three piece set, solo. Gave a $10 tip, was asked several times for more, and I responded "maybe next time. " Anybody ever hear those words in an AMP? I thought so. I've learned to say them LOL. Before I left, I asked who else worked there since Lisa is old and really not cute at all, and met two quite a bit younger ladies, in their early 30's at the most. Helen and April. A few days later I dreamt I went back and asked for Helen, who ushered me into a room which had a door that didn't quite close, and provided a less-effective TM, not really any teasing, but who was very enthusiastic to ask me the meanings of some English words since I do speak some Chinese. April seemed to be the youngest of the three, never tried her. None of them speak much English.

Francium
01-29-15, 02:28
Somebody here made mention of this place in Littleton and I dreamed I went there, drew "Cherry. " This place advertises on BP claiming "very pretty girls" and the typical bait and switch you get at AMPs where the 20's girls in pics turn out to be tired ladies in 40's and 50's who are certainly not prime examples of Asian beauty, no how no way. Seriously, this woman might be pretty to somebody but not to me, no offense. The service? No enthusiasm at all. Absolute worst half-ass massage in my life, repeated the same move ad nauseum even after I complained about it and clearly said "stop" -- didn't listen to any suggestions at all, not that I made many. Was asked if I wanted deep and said yes, then received about 2 minutes of deep followed by mostly Swedish. Really awful, and what's worse, lots of teasing with no effort to finish. I did NOT tip, despite complaints from "Cherry" who said "boss keeps all" which I don't believe because I've asked many ladies in AMPs and they say the house gets half of the door. The sad part is she says her kids are in China, Husband in China, and I'm like "what are you doing HERE when your family is there? I'd suggest AVOID.

ShawTail
01-31-15, 01:03
I am going to be coming to Denver in a couple weeks on a business trip. Can anyone make any suggestions on a good AMP that offers a menu? I will be staying about 20 minutes from the circus tent.

TripStoner
05-20-15, 00:24
What parlor has the most attractive female massage therapist in the city? Which AMP would you recommend right now?

TripStoner
05-21-15, 04:57
What parlor has the most attractive female massage therapist in the city? Which AMP would you recommend right now?Nobody? Well, in town visiting and would love to find a fun parlor with attractive and youthful massage therapists. And always curious about quality AMPs in bigger cities. If anyone has a rec, please send word (either on this thread or message me). Really appreciate it.

Pack69
06-04-15, 21:57
Nobody? Well, in town visiting and would love to find a fun parlor with attractive and youthful massage therapists. And always curious about quality AMPs in bigger cities. If anyone has a rec, please send word (either on this thread or message me). Really appreciate it.Forever Spa on Wadsworth is a good place to visit.

IAmJacks
06-10-15, 20:10
Forever Spa on Wadsworth is a good place to visit.Could we get any details in a post or could you PM me with any important information I could use.

IAmJacks
06-14-15, 19:54
I have seen alot of massage parlors in denver area but this board is dead. Does no one go to these places. A little help is all I ask for pm or post.

OnThaRoad247
06-15-15, 12:41
I have seen alot of massage parlors in denver area but this board is dead. Does no one go to these places. A little help is all I ask for pm or post.Not in Denver anymore, but I always had good luck at the place on Sheridan by PJS carwash. Been a while so I don't have a bunch of details, but the ladies were always pretty, nice, and accomidating.

SchMighty
06-17-15, 23:37
Forever Spa on Wadsworth is a good place to visit.Thanks for the tip on the korean spa. I hate wasting money on destinations unknown. Jae gave a thorough table shower (including a hair shampoo), a nice massage for thirty minutes and out the door feeling refreshed I went. Will go back when I feel rich again. My only complaint was it was dinner time and smelled a little fishy. Now I said dinner time, not dining time, but your menu may vary.

Happy Guy 2
06-21-15, 01:27
Massage board for Denver is pathetic compared to my usual haunts. He guys, share. Good places need volume to stay in business. Help these poor gals out.

Happy Guy 2.

Mtnman2000
06-22-15, 17:26
Massage board for Denver is pathetic compared to my usual haunts. He guys, share. Good places need volume to stay in business. Help these poor gals out.

Happy Guy 2.How many AMP reviews have you posted for Denver? If your waiting for someone else TOFTT, maybe you should step out and do one yourself.

IlDiavolo
07-03-15, 22:29
Only in town a few days coming up, and was hoping for some good intel on AMPs with FS. Happy to share information on Houston, Chicago, Louisville, and Northern VA, where I have some time and $$$ invested. I did RTFF but it's very quiet here and was hoping there might be a few senior lurkers willing to help with more up to date info.

Thanks either way!

IAmJacks
07-04-15, 20:20
Only in town a few days coming up, and was hoping for some good intel on AMPs with FS. Happy to share information on Houston, Chicago, Louisville, and Northern VA, where I have some time and $$$ invested. I did RTFF but it's very quiet here and was hoping there might be a few senior lurkers willing to help with more up to date info.

Thanks either way!For some reason no one around here seems to update on this board I don't know whyif you're coming from an area it gets post constantly on each board coming up here you will find lacking in information that's up to date.

Atavish12
07-21-15, 16:39
Hi.

A good time at royal spa with Blue. TS was playful. Massage was ok. Happy oral ending. Overall not bad. There was more on the menu.

A.

IlDiavolo
08-14-15, 15:40
Hi.

A good time at royal spa with Blue. TS was playful. Massage was ok. Happy oral ending. Overall not bad. There was more on the menu.

A.Followed Atavish's advice and tried Royal. Looks horrifying from the outside, but not as bad inside. Drew Bobbie. Definitely older (guessing 50's) but got the king's treatment across the board. . 6 for door and $. 2 for very enthusiastic and unrushed FS. Enjoy.

CreepyBill
08-24-15, 14:15
http://denver.backpage.com/BodyRubs/forever-spa-best-asian-girls-best-relaxation-lakewood/19062822

I was recently in Denver and decided to check out the forever spa. It was a huge mistake, when I pulled in there was a guy working on his truck in the front and several other guys hanging out behind where the entrance to the building is. The mamasan brought me to a room and sent a girl in for me. My provider was 50+ not very attractive. There was definitively an open menu but I decided to just take a 1/2 hour hand release. He table shower was ok, there was no massage really just some teasing then the flip. The provider complained it was taking too long after about 2 minutes. The total damage was $. Would not repeat, would not recommend.

CreepyBill
08-24-15, 14:25
http://denver.backpage.com/BodyRubs/dream-to-get-body-rub-from-unique-kinky-girls/19316858

I was feeling a little rambunctious and decided to set up an appointment with this massage parlor. Setup was easy a few texts the provider I had was not pictured in the ad but did provide me with photos and they were accurate. Very cute 20 something brunette, easy to talk to, very nice girl. Great massage, she mentioned that she was going to school for massage and it showed her technique was very good and relaxing. There was no table shower available, which is a negative for me but the quality of the massage, the quality of the provider and the quality of the finish definitely made up for it. The total damage was $. 2 I would repeat and would recommend.

RoadDog37
09-27-15, 10:14
Somebody here made mention of this place in Littleton and I dreamed I went there, drew "Cherry. " This place advertises on BP claiming "very pretty girls" and the typical bait and switch you get at AMPs where the 20's girls in pics turn out to be tired ladies in 40's and 50's who are certainly not prime examples of Asian beauty, no how no way. Seriously, this woman might be pretty to somebody but not to me, no offense. The service? No enthusiasm at all. Absolute worst half-ass massage in my life, repeated the same move ad nauseum even after I complained about it and clearly said "stop" -- didn't listen to any suggestions at all, not that I made many. Was asked if I wanted deep and said yes, then received about 2 minutes of deep followed by mostly Swedish. Really awful, and what's worse, lots of teasing with no effort to finish. I did NOT tip, despite complaints from "Cherry" who said "boss keeps all" which I don't believe because I've asked many ladies in AMPs and they say the house gets half of the door. The sad part is she says her kids are in China, Husband in China, and I'm like "what are you doing HERE when your family is there? I'd suggest AVOID.Heading to Denver. I am looking for good AMP with FS or out call massage to me. Any info would be appreciated.

Mtnman2000
10-16-15, 23:29
Piss poor service.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1057325063#post1057325063.

Kellynscal
10-31-15, 20:28
Hey fellow mongers, will be in town next week and looking to visit an AMP or two. Looking for 90 min, no rush with teasing from a pleasant 35 + gal. Spa or private is ok.

Does anyone have a top 3 list with some gals to request?

I can provide same for S Cal area.

Thanks, Kelly.

IndyPanda
11-05-15, 19:05
Hey fellow hobbyist. Any good recomendations for AMP's in the Aurora area? FS preferred. Feel free to inbox or reply. Thanks. Be safe.

-IndyPanda.

Krakatoa
11-16-15, 23:39
Was in the Mile High on business and needed some relaxation after a tough week of work. Wanted something near downtown so aimed at Forever Young on the appropriately named street. However, it being dark and me not knowing the territory, I discovered only later that I had pulled into the even divier establishment next door to the south. Was attended by an older, dumpy, and unattractive Chinese woman. Oh well, I thought, maybe she'll give a good massage, because I really need one. In fact, that was the case. She had good technique, gave a lot of attention to the butt, and worked erotic elements into the therapeutic portion of the program, which I appreciate. I think I even dozed off. However, on the flip, between her utter lack of attractiveness and my total exhaustion, she just could never draw wood. We eventually agreed to declare victory and be done.

As I was getting dressed, she brings in a younger provider--I would swear they were mother and daughter--who flashed a big smile and a little spunk, asking if maybe I wanted a little more. Restored from my little nap, I went for it. I gave her a little massage but could never get her out of her clothes. She acted like giving HJ was her favorite thing in the world, so, that being the case, we both had a happy ending.

Would I go back if I lived in Denver? Maybe, the price was certainly reasonable, but not before shopping around.

Nats53
12-04-15, 13:04
I'm headed to your great city over the holidays. Too many Asian / Chinese places to play hit and miss.

Reaching out to senior posters for guidance. Not looking for FS, just a quality massage with with a.

Sensual, not a mechanical ending. I've found older Asian providers better than the young girls.

Please PM with suggestions and when in DC let me know.

LivingFree2028
12-11-15, 21:04
Hi,

I am traveling to Denver in January and would like to do a FS with a message therapist. I have never done this before & very curious about how I even go about doing this.

How do I ask the question to get FS?

How much should one expect to pay? I don't want to get ripped off.

Where do I go?

Thanks in advance!

PaulHahn3
12-17-15, 08:23
http://denver.backpage.com/BodyRubs/dream-to-get-body-rub-from-unique-kinky-girls/19316858

I was feeling a little rambunctious and decided to set up an appointment with this massage parlor. Setup was easy a few texts the provider I had was not pictured in the ad but did provide me with photos and they were accurate. Very cute 20 something brunette, easy to talk to, very nice girl. Great massage, she mentioned that she was going to school for massage and it showed her technique was very good and relaxing. There was no table shower available, which is a negative for me but the quality of the massage, the quality of the provider and the quality of the finish definitely made up for it. The total damage was $. 2 I would repeat and would recommend.Dang, 0. 2 ? Denver is really expensive! Well, I'll be there for a month, so I will need some good service. Thanks for the report.

Jeju Man
12-26-15, 05:17
Dang, 0. 2 ? Denver is really expensive! Well, I'll be there for a month, so I will need some good service. Thanks for the report.It's expensive because of us. The players. Who are letting their dicks do the thinking.

Start using your real brain guys and stop paying ridiculous amounts! Eventually these gals will realize. Guys are smarted than we thought.

The job of ANY of these gals is to separate as much of YOUR money from YOU as possible.

Mtnman2000
12-26-15, 17:49
It's expensive because of us. The players. Who are letting their dicks do the thinking.

Start using your real brain guys and stop paying ridiculous amounts! Eventually these gals will realize. Guys are smarted than we thought.

The job of ANY of these gals is to separate as much of YOUR money from YOU as possible.Good luck with that.

$200 is the lowest you will get out of an AMP with a top looking girl. If you have game, and she is new or average, you maybe leave with $160. $160 was the rate for 10 years.

Lebowski69
01-25-16, 01:22
Due to lack of reports I took a stab in the dark and visited Hawaiian Spa this evening. In need of a good massage after standing non stop during the Broncos game I stopped there on my way back from the victory celebration. The spa appears a bit run down and disheveled but I'm not there for ambiance. Mamasan took money. 6 for hour massage. Channel came in soon after mid thirties slender tall Chinese (I think) women with nice be cups. Table shower hit the right spot and we made introductions. Got to room and asked for hard massage. Unfortunately that was what I got. Half assed medium massage after 20 min onto the flip and negotiations. It appeared that the menu was wide open however all I really wanted was a thorough massage with handshake. . 6 was paid most likely too high for so so service a bit mechanical oh well live and learn. If anyone has some other suggestion where I may find my unicorn spa of great message coupled with good extras please pm me. I will be happy to share my knowledge of orlando and vegas AMPs.

Happy mongering. The dude abides.

Atavish12
02-15-16, 18:52
Due to lack of reports I took a stab in the dark and visited Hawaiian Spa this evening. In need of a good massage after standing non stop during the Broncos game I stopped there on my way back from the victory celebration. The spa appears a bit run down and disheveled but I'm not there for ambiance. Mamasan took money. 6 for hour massage. Channel came in soon after mid thirties slender tall Chinese (I think) women with nice be cups. Table shower hit the right spot and we made introductions. Got to room and asked for hard massage. Unfortunately that was what I got. Half assed medium massage after 20 min onto the flip and negotiations. It appeared that the menu was wide open however all I really wanted was a thorough massage with handshake. . 6 was paid most likely too high for so so service a bit mechanical oh well live and learn. If anyone has some other suggestion where I may find my unicorn spa of great message coupled with good extras please pm me. I will be happy to share my knowledge of orlando and vegas AMPs.

Happy mongering. The dude abides.Best AMP in Denver, in my humble opinion, is Royal Spa. Full menu.

TheSwampHawk
02-16-16, 18:48
It's expensive because of us. The players. Who are letting their dicks do the thinking..Yes, it's US driving up prices. Yes, they lie to each other and inflate in their stories what we actually paid, but far too many of us just pay whatever their first "trial balloon" is. I really feel that, with obvious exceptions for proven great service, etc. , we should virtually ALWAYS negotiate (I hate doing it, though) and 1) never take the first amount they quote, and 2) when we go first, always start lower than you're ready to pay, suggesting that your offer is "the going rate. ".

We need a couple of things:

- Price discipline, and.

- Always letting them know WHY we're walking our (or driving away), because we KNOW there are lots of gals doing it for less.

Without the latter, it'll take forever for the word to spread.

Happy Hunting, Stay Safe.

-SH.

TianX
03-14-16, 00:07
I was looking fore reviews on adultsearch.com. The place have 5 stars. I noticed one comment said they have no extra services. But the other one said "older gal works. Simple HJ is possible. ". HOWEVER, it was just regular good message. No wonder they have 17 5 star reviews on yelp.

RedskinsAllDay
03-21-16, 13:57
Here from NY. Here on business. Have visited two AMPs so far. Highly disappointing. All the woman are in their 40's and 50's. Where is the place for the younger talent? 25-35? Love the prices out here though. 30 for half hours. Can't best that. Use to pay 60 for half hour plus 50 tip. Any help would be appreciated.

Naughty169
03-24-16, 07:50
Best AMP in Denver, in my humble opinion, is Royal Spa. Full menu.Agree with atavish. I was visiting Denver a couple weeks ago. Tried a couple of outcall services that were just ok. When to Royal and had a great time with sue sue. Older but took care of all my needs. Nice shower before and a relaxing massage after. I left happy.

OldDog6369
04-24-16, 12:47
I have been to this place twice. Table shower, very nice and HJ afterwards. Moon and Mercedes are both young Asian girls in their twenties, both good looking with nice bodies. I will go back.

PipeFitter1956
04-30-16, 09:05
Had a few hours to kill before a flight so I checked out the forum and decided on Royal Spa. Went in and was met by Sarah? 30 ish and well built. Was asked if I wanted half hour for 40 or hour for 60. Went with the hour. TS was good except water was extremely hot. Stuck me into sauna to dry for a few minutes and then went to massage table. After no more than 15 minutes asked to flip. After maybe another 5 asked If I would like anything else. Asked what was on menu and was told FS. When I asked donation was told 140, told her that was to high and would settle for HJ. So 60 and 5 minutes it was all over. Maybe there 35-40 minutes total. Overall left disappointed. Any other suggestions for next time would be appreciated. Be Safe PF1956.

KC Questor
05-01-16, 15:25
Asked what was on menu and was told FS. When I asked donation was told 140, told her that was to high and would settle for HJ.$200 total for full service ($60 to house, $140 for girl) is pretty much the standard.

Happy Lappy
06-11-16, 10:58
Had a few hours to kill before a flight so I checked out the forum and decided on Royal Spa. Went in and was met by Sarah? 30 ish and well built. Was asked if I wanted half hour for 40 or hour for 60. Went with the hour. TS was good except water was extremely hot. Stuck me into sauna to dry for a few minutes and then went to massage table. After no more than 15 minutes asked to flip. After maybe another 5 asked If I would like anything else. Asked what was on menu and was told FS. When I asked donation was told 140, told her that was to high and would settle for HJ. So 60 and 5 minutes it was all over. Maybe there 35-40 minutes total. Overall left disappointed. Any other suggestions for next time would be appreciated. Be Safe PF1956.Nice, I may try that one, but yeah $$ is a little steep unless she is eye candy.

OldPapa
06-25-16, 18:14
Hey fellas, I am looking for an AMP near Champa and the mall. I am in town for the week and looking to work off some stress. Any good AMPs that provide extras would do nicely. PM me please. I am not familiar with area and don't have transportation. PM me if you can help. Thanks in advance.

Jeju Man
07-03-16, 11:01
$200 total for full service ($60 to house, $140 for girl) is pretty much the standard.$140 is overboard. 100 is more than fair. In my opinion. Just because the going rate seems to be 140 does not mean it has to be paid. We keep it around 100 or walk out. Prices will become more reasonable.

BadDances
07-14-16, 00:10
I went to Royale, Opted for the hour, I got a woman who could be my grandmother but she was thin. On the flip she asked if I wanted anything more. I signaled to the mouth. Offered. 8 she said 1. 2 is the minimum. I walked out.

Masqurade2014
07-16-16, 00:09
I went to this place thinking there could be some extras.

Got Mona as masseuse. I changed dress in front of her and got naked and lied face down on table. She was cool and I thought this could be good.

Massage was really good but there was no teasing. Accidently her finger brushed buys couple of times.

On flip she covered TOMMY with a small cloth and dimmed light. I tried removing towel and placing her her on him. She pulled back and said NO NO,.

Massage continued and that part was really good but I did not get any happy ending?

ANy other girl here offers extra? Please reply senios. I am new to CO. Just moved from MO.

Jeju Man
07-17-16, 12:30
I went to Royale, Opted for the hour, I got a woman who could be my grandmother but she was thin. On the flip she asked if I wanted anything more. I signaled to the mouth. Offered. 8 she said 1. 2 is the minimum. I walked out.Thank you for walking out! I do! And when the rest of yous start doing the same thing. These gals will get the hint! Start thinking with your brain and not your dick! Control your wallet! You get up and start dressing. Most will accept your 60/80, etc.

But. 120 for a BJ. Feeerrrrget it!

Jeju Man
07-17-16, 12:32
Had a few hours to kill before a flight so I checked out the forum and decided on Royal Spa. Went in and was met by Sarah? 30 ish and well built. Was asked if I wanted half hour for 40 or hour for 60. Went with the hour. TS was good except water was extremely hot. Stuck me into sauna to dry for a few minutes and then went to massage table. After no more than 15 minutes asked to flip. After maybe another 5 asked If I would like anything else. Asked what was on menu and was told FS. When I asked donation was told 140, told her that was to high and would settle for HJ. So 60 and 5 minutes it was all over. Maybe there 35-40 minutes total. Overall left disappointed. Any other suggestions for next time would be appreciated. Be Safe PF1956.I am glad you said no! I do the same. Tell 'them. Forget it! Too high! Donation of 30/40 for a HJ is more than fair! 60 donation is overkill. But hey. But 140 donation for FS! Never!

Kurby
07-29-16, 13:25
Going to be in Aurora in a couple weeks for work. Looking for a good place with a table shower and offers a HJ, not interested in full service. Also open to BP ladies that do outcalls for a decent price. Any suggestions?

BenBremLut
07-31-16, 16:12
I'm new to the Denver / Aurora area and was wondering if there are any full-service massage parlors that cater to foot fetish. Back in Tennessee I regularly visited an establishment that provided footjobs as my "happy ending" of choice, but it was difficult to find. Now that I relocated here, I don't want to end up blowing hundreds of bucks in search of another one. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Kurby
08-09-16, 01:56
Went to modern Chinese spa today. It's located in an office building which is kinda weird. Also, there were cleaners there at the time, so I walked up and a bunch of people were vacuuming. Anyways I get in the room and lay down. No cover in the room, so I am not draped at all the whole time. She immediately touches my ass so I know what to expect. $45 for 1 hour is a good price. Decent massage on the back, she used warm oil which felt amazing. She slides her hand up my ass crack a couple times and brushes the balls and dick a few times. After about 25 ish minutes she asked me to flip and pointed at my Johnson and asked "massage here?" I nodded. She proceeds to oil me up and massage my legs and taint and balls. After 5 minutes of that she starts jerking me off, she also rubbed my asshole a little bit which was new for me. I grab her small ass and then go under the bra, which she seemed to like. I lasted like 30 seconds. I wish O could last longer and enjoy it more. But that warm oil feels so good. After wards she wiped me off with a paper towel and we went to the table shower. It was a quick one. She got all in my ass and scrubbed my d and b good. All in all it lasted about 40 minutes and I tipped $40 and was out the door with a bottle of water.

Atavish12
08-09-16, 15:52
Went to modern Chinese spa today. It's located in an office building which is kinda weird. Also, there were cleaners there at the time, so I walked up and a bunch of people were vacuuming. Anyways I get in the room and lay down. No cover in the room, so I am not draped at all the whole time. She immediately touches my ass so I know what to expect. $45 for 1 hour is a good price. Decent massage on the back, she used warm oil which felt amazing. She slides her hand up my ass crack a couple times and brushes the balls and dick a few times. After about 25 ish minutes she asked me to flip and pointed at my Johnson and asked "massage here?" I nodded. She proceeds to oil me up and massage my legs and taint and balls. After 5 minutes of that she starts jerking me off, she also rubbed my asshole a little bit which was new for me. I grab her small ass and then go under the bra, which she seemed to like. I lasted like 30 seconds. I wish O could last longer and enjoy it more. But that warm oil feels so good. After wards she wiped me off with a paper towel and we went to the table shower. It was a quick one. She got all in my ass and scrubbed my d and b good. All in all it lasted about 40 minutes and I tipped $40 and was out the door with a bottle of water.Great report.

Thanks.

DizKnutz
08-10-16, 03:36
In town for just a few days and trying to find the local action, which seems to be AMPs (slightly over BP). Would be great if those in the know could PM some referrals to a weary traveler--UTR who would drop by downtown is optimal, but there's always uber.

Happy to help you out in DC/Bmore...

Atavish12
08-15-16, 12:54
Went to modern Chinese spa today. It's located in an office building which is kinda weird. Also, there were cleaners there at the time, so I walked up and a bunch of people were vacuuming. Anyways I get in the room and lay down. No cover in the room, so I am not draped at all the whole time. She immediately touches my ass so I know what to expect. $45 for 1 hour is a good price. Decent massage on the back, she used warm oil which felt amazing. She slides her hand up my ass crack a couple times and brushes the balls and dick a few times. After about 25 ish minutes she asked me to flip and pointed at my Johnson and asked "massage here?" I nodded. She proceeds to oil me up and massage my legs and taint and balls. After 5 minutes of that she starts jerking me off, she also rubbed my asshole a little bit which was new for me. I grab her small ass and then go under the bra, which she seemed to like. I lasted like 30 seconds. I wish O could last longer and enjoy it more. But that warm oil feels so good. After wards she wiped me off with a paper towel and we went to the table shower. It was a quick one. She got all in my ass and scrubbed my d and b good. All in all it lasted about 40 minutes and I tipped $40 and was out the door with a bottle of water.Visited 2 days ago. As described above. Very good massage and excellent ending. No hassle at all. Ask for Tina. Will definitely repeat.

TheSwampHawk
08-16-16, 11:41
Visited 2 days ago. As described above. Very good massage and excellent ending. No hassle at all. Ask for Tina. Will definitely repeat.With the Attavish "seal of approval", I'm putting her on the "to do" list!

Thanks, all!

-SH.

MedJohnson
08-17-16, 18:06
Out of Towner went exploring. Went to the place on waDsworth twice over weekend for 1/2 hour TS and "massage" which was more sensual stroking. 1st day was just standard finish. 2nd day was maximum upgrade possible. Formal though and tophat was provided and donned. Pretty hot Asian with great rack, hairless Asian kitty, and great bod. Not the nicest of venues, but price and service was better than at home 1000 miles away. Very good experience. Would repeat if local.

Bill Behr
08-20-16, 01:56
$140 is overboard. 100 is more than fair. In my opinion. Just because the going rate seems to be 140 does not mean it has to be paid. We keep it around 100 or walk out. Prices will become more reasonable.I just moved here. I think I am paying too much for extras that are not that good anyway. The most I got was a DATY and BBBJ and I paid $150 tip for that. I thought that was reasonable because it is Denver.

Bill Behr
08-23-16, 23:55
Went to modern Chinese spa today. It's located in an office building which is kinda weird. Also, there were cleaners there at the time, so I walked up and a bunch of people were vacuuming. Anyways I get in the room and lay down. No cover in the room, so I am not draped at all the whole time. She immediately touches my ass so I know what to expect. $45 for 1 hour is a good price. Decent massage on the back, she used warm oil which felt amazing. She slides her hand up my ass crack a couple times and brushes the balls and dick a few times. After about 25 ish minutes she asked me to flip and pointed at my Johnson and asked "massage here?" I nodded. She proceeds to oil me up and massage my legs and taint and balls. After 5 minutes of that she starts jerking me off, she also rubbed my asshole a little bit which was new for me. I grab her small ass and then go under the bra, which she seemed to like. I lasted like 30 seconds. I wish O could last longer and enjoy it more. But that warm oil feels so good. After wards she wiped me off with a paper towel and we went to the table shower. It was a quick one. She got all in my ass and scrubbed my d and b good. All in all it lasted about 40 minutes and I tipped $40 and was out the door with a bottle of water.Is the $40 normal for such service? I may be paying too much since I just moved here. I do not want to overpay. Please comment. Thanks.

Atavish12
08-24-16, 15:32
Is the $40 normal for such service? I may be paying too much since I just moved here. I do not want to overpay. Please comment. Thanks.Yes 40-60 is the usual rate with extras between 40-80.

A.

DarZinker
08-25-16, 00:37
Went to modern Chinese spa today. It's located in an office building which is kinda weird. Also, there were cleaners there at the time, so I walked up and a bunch of people were vacuuming. Anyways I get in the room and lay down. No cover in the room, so I am not draped at all the whole time. She immediately touches my ass so I know what to expect. $45 for 1 hour is a good price. Decent massage on the back, she used warm oil which felt amazing. She slides her hand up my ass crack a couple times and brushes the balls and dick a few times. After about 25 ish minutes she asked me to flip and pointed at my Johnson and asked "massage here?" I nodded. She proceeds to oil me up and massage my legs and taint and balls. After 5 minutes of that she starts jerking me off, she also rubbed my asshole a little bit which was new for me. I grab her small ass and then go under the bra, which she seemed to like. I lasted like 30 seconds. I wish O could last longer and enjoy it more. But that warm oil feels so good. After wards she wiped me off with a paper towel and we went to the table shower. It was a quick one. She got all in my ass and scrubbed my d and b good. All in all it lasted about 40 minutes and I tipped $40 and was out the door with a bottle of water.Good report, thanks for the sharing. I've been looking to try this place as it's nearby and pricing is attractive. Wondering if you caught the name of the masseuse? How was the overall quality in looks; is there any eye candy to be had there? Thanks.

Atavish12
09-01-16, 12:56
Visited Modern chineese spa a second time a couple days ago. Still very good. Massage was actually good. Ending fun too. Tina again so she was "friendlier".

I think this will be my new go to place.

A.

Mtnman2000
09-07-16, 10:49
There are some posts about what is normal.

Normal price for just the massage is $40-60 (30 min to 60 min). Regarding the extra price, FS / BBBJ is usually $150. This is on the cheaper end of compared to an escort. The quality varies and the reviews are hard to go on since the spas change so much.

ChowFung
09-12-16, 11:37
Visited Modern chineese spa a second time a couple days ago. Still very good. Massage was actually good. Ending fun too. Tina again so she was "friendlier".

A.Went to modern and got tina. Older, heavy set. Not the best looker, but great attitude and skills. First time visitor. They were busy as you could hear people coming and going. Very good massage with hot oil. That alone is an awesome deal for the $45 house fee. On the flip, "massage here?" - interesting as there was a lot of attention to the area at the base of the balls. As she started jerking, she put pressure around the prostate. Quite an interesting sensation as a ton of cum shot out. Cleaned up nicely w hot towels and then finished the hour with head and neck massage. Would repeat.

TheSwampHawk
09-12-16, 18:53
There are some posts about what is normal.

Normal price for just the massage is $40-60 (30 min to 60 min). Regarding the extra price, FS / BBBJ is usually $150. This is on the cheaper end of compared to an escort. The quality varies and the reviews are hard to go on since the spas change so much.Don't do the MP thing that often. Is a HE normally included in an hour fee (I'm never there that long! If not, what's the upcharge for only that?

Thanks,

HH, SS,

-SH.

Jeju Man
09-17-16, 05:34

A.It seems that the Chinese places are only HJ. 40 bucks is more than fair. But I don't go to the Chinese joints. Few more 20's and get a BJ.

DongTatrong
09-20-16, 00:22
It seems that the Chinese places are only HJ. 40 bucks is more than fair. But I don't go to the Chinese joints. Few more 20's and get a BJ.Do you know if there is. Korean AMP? I'm mainly interested in Korean or Caucasian. Can't really tell without calling each one to ask.

I did visit Green Tea in Boulder (was looking just for massage). Lady was not attractive at all and on the flip, she asked if I wanted a massage "there". I declined because I wasn't feeling it. I want the girl to at least be somewhat attractive. I opted for the 30 minute massage for $40.

Charge It
09-21-16, 19:28
Hey senior members can you give me a heads up in town for a short time looking for quality provider am P or otherwise you've got some solid contact numbers pm Me for details thanks In advance.

Mtnman2000
09-26-16, 16:49
Do you know if there is. Korean AMP? I'm mainly interested in Korean or Caucasian. Can't really tell without calling each one to ask.

I did visit Green Tea in Boulder (was looking just for massage). Lady was not attractive at all and on the flip, she asked if I wanted a massage "there". I declined because I wasn't feeling it. I want the girl to at least be somewhat attractive. I opted for the 30 minute massage for $40.They have really shut most down. If you find one, let us know.

ServiceAccount
10-10-16, 01:28
I went to Wonderful Chinese Massage 11000 East Yale Avenue, #250 a few months back.

Building is a bit freaky, a bunch of small businesses inside a huge common "lobby" area. If you go, enter from the SE side and go up the stairs. It is on the west side of the building.

One of the girls (30's) was hanging out on the walkway. When I went in, noticed the incent smell and walls that did not go all the way up (about 8-10 ft).

Fan was the lady that greated me and she looked nice. 30's, long crimped brown hair and a nice rack. C's if I guess correct as she had a wire bra.

Usual cash up front $45/ hour.

She said take off clothes and lay on table.

Beginning ok. Asked how hard and what areas. I said hard shoulders and back and soft pointing to my groin.

On flip I hinted to wanting more. She teased a lot and started stroking. I grabbed her ass gently and asked "ok"?

She said yes. I ask if I could see her.

She said "SHH no" and looked at the door.

I asked here OK and pointed to tits.

She said "under ok but not off".

So I massaged her firm breasts a bit.

I was able to sneak around the front of her panties and she was wet and seemed to enjoy it.

But soon I came and she moved away quickly to clean me off.

That was about it at 40 min or so. She did not offer me a TS at any point even tho all ads say TS available.

I did not ask so I guess my fault.

Might try and see her again.

Tip $60 but she was not happy with that so be aware that more services might cost much more.

I saw only Fan and the other gal. No mamasan.

Building is freakish.

Jordang
10-14-16, 22:40
Guys I'll be downtown for a few hours before the rest of my work travel buddies fly in due to not being able to get a later flight myself. I'll be on foot. Once I take the train from the airport into town, what are my best options? I'm choosing this forum because I'm my town we just don't have any good incall providers but plenty of massage establishments downtown. I'm grateful for your feedback as far as parlors but if you know of other options I'm all ears too. Thanks a million.

Bubba7882
11-03-16, 14:56
Don't go to moli shu message off of Havana gave a shit poor message and then flip over to get a even worse HJ a waste of money massage was 40 and HJ 50.

Atavish12
11-04-16, 13:56
Visited forever spa last week based on a positive review from here a couple months ago.

Service poor. 50 for "massage " which was 5 minutes of light touch. Then 45 for a average HJ. Out in 20 min.

Wasted $$.

A.

LA Network
11-04-16, 16:02
Just moved here a few weeks back, looking for a MP that does FS and / or BBBJ near my area if anyone can let me know please.

Valmont31
11-04-16, 17:14
Tried Aroma Therapy spa. Not sure if her name has Jenni, Gerri or Geni. But something like that. She was probably mid 40,s but body was tight. The TS was nice (she struggled to get the temperature right so I was almost scalded and then almost frozen) but she gave some attention to the boys And the taint to give a nice hint as what was to come. The massage was decent if a little rough. Not much "therapy" to it. On the flip she immediately asked what I wanted. I said "everything" she shook her head and made the universal signal for a jerk off. I said no thanks I'll just take a massage. She then started stroking junior and asked me how much I'd pay. I told her $ and she countered with $$. I laughed out loud and told her I was ok with the massage. She quickly agreed to $. She skipped the usual (leave room to get a condom / check with mamasan routine) so I got a little nervous thinking maybe our communication on "everything" has been crossed. But a few stokes later and a comdom appearred from no where and she jumped on for a sweet little ride. I'd repeat if she hadn't made me haggle. I know it's part of the game but. $$ is out of control. I hope you Denver boys don't start paying that.

Stay safe.

Valmont31
11-04-16, 17:27
I hope this doesn't post twice. I just typed up a full review and looks like I got bumped offline. I visited and got a nice looking 40 ish lady named Jenni or some variation of that. Decent TS with special attention to jr and the boys. Decent massage and on the flip some pretty tough negotiations. She wanted $$ to which I laughed. Hope you boys are not paying that asking price. She gave HJ minimal CBJ and then a really nice ride CG. If she hadn't made me go used car dealer haggling. I would be back.

Be safe.

RBJeep66
11-22-16, 09:24
Out of Towner went exploring. Went to the place on waDsworth twice over weekend for 1/2 hour TS and "massage" which was more sensual stroking. 1st day was just standard finish. 2nd day was maximum upgrade possible. Formal though and tophat was provided and donned. Pretty hot Asian with great rack, hairless Asian kitty, and great bod. Not the nicest of venues, but price and service was better than at home 1000 miles away. Very good experience. Would repeat if local.What MP did you visit, since it sounded like a good visit.

Atavish12
11-22-16, 18:22
What MP did you visit, since it sounded like a good visit.Hi I too visited said parlor. Forever spa.

Poor service for me. See my earlier post.

A.

Atavish12
12-09-16, 19:37
Visited modern Chinese spa. Tina again. Excellent massage and great ending. Extra friendly to a repeat customer.

A.

DarZinker
12-10-16, 02:30
Visited modern Chinese spa. Tina again. Excellent massage and great ending. Extra friendly to a repeat customer.

A.Nice, I think I'm going to pay this place a visit finally. Question: any intel on Top Chinese Spa? I noticed it as I went to the building the other day but on unrelated business. I could smell hot, cheap stripper perfume all the way at the bottom of the stairs (and this place is on the top floor). It's at the same address as Modern Chinese Spa, just in a different building. I've seen a few ads, and by the look of things I would assume it's under the same ownership. From the ads I've seen it's same pricing structure and the photos from the ads out there are almost certainly actually of Modern Chinese Spa; so it would seem there are potentially two descent AMPs within a stones throw of each other.

Bubba7882
12-20-16, 01:42
Hey if anyone want to know about a massage parlor I been to a lot of them just send me a link or message and if I been there I will let you know how they are or I can check I out for you.

LushBushMan
12-24-16, 19:20
Hi, new to the hobby. I have a fetish you might say. Any FS AMP's with decent girls that have that classic asian Bush?

Atavish12
01-07-17, 17:27
Hi all.

Has any one tried the AMP on 10890 E Dartmouth Ave #11?

Ill be trying it this weekend. Jst checking for info.

A.

Atavish12
01-12-17, 18:15
Visited to check it out. They advertise on BP-escort page a lot.

Not worth it. Only one provider -- poor attitude. Massage was actually good. Ending mechanical and rough. Clearly not wanting to do it.

Ill be going back to modern chines spa.

TheSwampHawk
01-13-17, 10:23
Visited to check it out. They advertise on BP-escort page a lot.

Not worth it. Only one provider -- poor attitude. Massage was actually good. Ending mechanical and rough. Clearly not wanting to do it.

Ill be going back to modern chines spa.Sorry it wasn't up to par, but appreciate you sharing, so we'll all know.

HH, SS,

-SH.

OldItGuy
01-18-17, 13:33
New guy here but been around a while.

Ocean Foot is located at Smokey Hill and Chambers. Saw them advertise on BP and thought I'd check it out. The walls for the rooms only go about 3/4 to the ceiling like most AMPs I've visited. Was met by Coco who took me to a room and asked how long I wanted. Paid 50 for the hour. Got undressed and she began the massage. Good technique and responded to my request for pressure in certain areas. She let me stroke the inside of her thighs and squeeze her tight ass. The massage was worth money. I was anxious to find out how the flip would turn out.

After the flip she immediately pointed and asked if that needed a massage and started to gently stoke. I ask for FS but she shook her head no. As I asked for a BJ she smiled at me and winked as she shook her head. She started to speed up and poured on a bunch of lotion. I asked her to slow down, which she smiled and accommodated. Was allowed to fondle her b-cup boobs and then I moved my hand down and gently massaged her pussy through her very short shorts. She responded by moving my hand to the leg opening and had me slide my fingers up. As I fingered her she became wetter and wetter. From her shaking she apparently exploded right after I did.

Warm wash cloth clean up and then she finished the massage. When the massage was done she used warm wash rags to wipe the oil off front and back. Then she had me stand and proceeded to dress me. Nice! She never asked for or specified the tip before the massage. I decided to tip her 80. I have found that a good tip on the initial visit often leads to expanded services available the next time.

I will return and see if the menu expands for a returning client. And as everyone knows, your mileage may vary.

Alexander Viv
01-20-17, 19:11
New guy here but been around a while.

Ocean Foot is located at Smokey Hill and Chambers. Saw them advertise on BP and thought I'd check it out. The walls for the rooms only go about 3/4 to the ceiling like most AMPs I've visited. Was met by Coco who took me to a room and asked how long I wanted. Paid 50 for the hour. Got undressed and she began the massage. Good technique and responded to my request for pressure in certain areas. She let me stroke the inside of her thighs and squeeze her tight ass. The massage was worth money. I was anxious to find out how the flip would turn out.

After the flip she immediately pointed and asked if that needed a massage and started to gently stoke. I ask for FS but she shook her head no. As I asked for a BJ she smiled at me and winked as she shook her head. She started to speed up and poured on a bunch of lotion. I asked her to slow down, which she smiled and accommodated. Was allowed to fondle her b-cup boobs and then I moved my hand down and gently massaged her pussy through her very short shorts. She responded by moving my hand to the leg opening and had me slide my fingers up. As I fingered her she became wetter and wetter. From her shaking she apparently exploded right after I did.

Warm wash cloth clean up and then she finished the massage. When the massage was done she used warm wash rags to wipe the oil off front and back. Then she had me stand and proceeded to dress me. Nice! She never asked for or specified the tip before the massage. I decided to tip her 80. I have found that a good tip on the initial visit often leads to expanded services available the next time.

I will return and see if the menu expands for a returning client. And as everyone knows, your mileage may vary.For a happy Ending you tip her. 8 which is ridiculous. Yes. You are expecting a better menu on the next visit doesn't min you tip her double. The standard rate for the hand shake is. 4.

Please don't raise the price. And what's about the outlook of the girl.

PipeFitter1956
01-22-17, 14:48
Wasn't real thrilled with last visit to Royal Massage see previous post, but decided to try again before driving a full day. Met with Jennifer who gave a good massage, on flip made all the poisons leave the body and then finished with additional massage time. Left very happy and relaxed. Got the full hour I paid for. Felt like I needed to repost.

Take Care and Be Safe PF1956.

TheDv
01-22-17, 16:17
Hey. Fairly new to the scene and just registered here not too long ago. Glad to have this valuable community.

I went to Modern Chinese Spa based on the recommendation from Atavish a few posts ago (thanks, Atavish! Being real new and a unexperienced to how it goes down on the scene, I took a chance and tried to figure it out. Walked into Chinese and paid for an hour in cash ($45), and offered a $5 extra tip right at the desk. Led right to a room where the front desk woman, an older sort, started my rubdown. About halfway through, a different older woman came in to continue the massage. I did flash some cash in the form of a fold with some 20's shining first. I stuck it right under the headrest to make sure I didn't get ripped off. While the 2nd woman was working me, the first one came back with the $5 I tried to tip as if she was offering me change for my front desk payment. At about 35-40 minutes the 2nd woman started tickling my taint and brushing my balls--very enjoyable. She then finally flipped me over and HJ. She then led me to table shower--nothing special there. I was then led back to the massage room to get dressed and get out. I was disappointed I wasnt offered the opportunity for more services, and I was also there for a total of 40 minutes after paying for an hour. I originally offered a $15 tip, but then raised it to $25 after she begged some. In hindsight, maybe I should have offered more in tip for HJ, but I was confused and disappointed I wasnt offered the opportunity to negotiate for more services, and sure as hell didn't get the woman in the pic, but some old woman. I chalk it up to my inexperience and my first time being there.

I was a bit concerned about going back there because I read that these women talk to each other, and I didn't want to get fucked over, so to speak. So the next week, I decided to try a different place, Cha Massage right near where I live on S Colorado Blvd just south of Iliff. Walked in, asked for an hour, paid the fee in CC, said I would pay cash in tip. Didn't flash the cash or nothing this time, as I figured if I was walking in at 8 PM, they knew why I was there. Got a straight massage despite offering the necessary "DTF" signals. Very disappointed, didn't tip anything.

I don't know if this is more reviews or recount of personal experiences. I'm very open to learning more, and am appreciative of your feedback.

ServiceAccount
01-30-17, 21:53
I have been to 3 AMPs over this last week and both did not HE. Both in South Denver.

Zen Massage in GW, Zen Spa in Denver and Pearl Massage in Denver.

Zen Massage had middle aged girl (and one other I did not see) massage was average but no HE. She kinda shook her hand but then said her wrist hurt so might have ben a bad and short signal.

I did ask her to say again but she just insisted that her wrist hurt so I am calling it no offer for HE.

Zen spa had younger nice looking girls but not very good massage.

Pearl (aka Betty) had older (60's?) which provided a good massasge but said she was only there 5 days and can't do HE becasue Police are watching.

I thought it was odd but maybe if she really is new she is over cautious.

Is there a crack down on these places or did I get 3 bad visits in a row and since I was not a repeat customer they would not HE?

Thanks for any input.

Atavish12
02-10-17, 17:42
I have been to 3 AMPs over this last week and both did not HE. Both in South Denver.

Zen Massage in GW, Zen Spa in Denver and Pearl Massage in Denver.

Zen Massage had middle aged girl (and one other I did not see) massage was average but no HE. She kinda shook her hand but then said her wrist hurt so might have ben a bad and short signal.

I did ask her to say again but she just insisted that her wrist hurt so I am calling it no offer for HE.

Zen spa had younger nice looking girls but not very good massage.

Pearl (aka Betty) had older (60's?) which provided a good massasge but said she was only there 5 days and can't do HE becasue Police are watching.

I thought it was odd but maybe if she really is new she is over cautious.

Is there a crack down on these places or did I get 3 bad visits in a row and since I was not a repeat customer they would not HE?

Thanks for any input.Hi there see my earlier reports. Info in there.

Omatheyo
02-15-17, 05:17
Hey. Fairly new to the scene and just registered here not too long ago. Glad to have this valuable community.

I went to Modern Chinese Spa based on the recommendation from Atavish a few posts ago (thanks, Atavish! Being real new and a unexperienced to how it goes down on the scene, I took a chance and tried to figure it out. Walked into Chinese and paid for an hour in cash ($45), and offered a $5 extra tip right at the desk. Led right to a room where the front desk woman, an older sort, started my rubdown. About halfway through, a different older woman came in to continue the massage. I did flash some cash in the form of a fold with some 20's shining first. I stuck it right under the headrest to make sure I didn't get ripped off. While the 2nd woman was working me, the first one came back with the $5 I tried to tip as if she was offering me change for my front desk payment. At about 35-40 minutes the 2nd woman started tickling my taint and brushing my balls--very enjoyable. She then finally flipped me over and HJ. She then led me to table shower--nothing special there. I was then led back to the massage room to get dressed and get out. I was disappointed I wasnt offered the opportunity for more services, and I was also there for a total of 40 minutes after paying for an hour. I originally offered a $15 tip, but then raised it to $25 after she begged some. In hindsight, maybe I should have offered more in tip for HJ, but I was confused and disappointed I wasnt offered the opportunity to negotiate for more services, and sure as hell didn't get the woman in the pic, but some old woman. I chalk it up to my inexperience and my first time being there.

I was a bit concerned about going back there because I read that these women talk to each other, and I didn't want to get fucked over, so to speak. So the next week, I decided to try a different place, Cha Massage right near where I live on S Colorado Blvd just south of Iliff. Walked in, asked for an hour, paid the fee in CC, said I would pay cash in tip. Didn't flash the cash or nothing this time, as I figured if I was walking in at 8 PM, they knew why I was there. Got a straight massage despite offering the necessary "DTF" signals. Very disappointed, didn't tip anything.

I don't know if this is more reviews or recount of personal experiences. I'm very open to learning more, and am appreciative of your feedback.Is the spa safe? Are the cops not watching it?

TheSwampHawk
02-15-17, 13:28
Is the spa safe? Are the cops not watching it?The safest bet is always to not do or discuss anything illegal and assume that the cops, CIA, NSA, and everyone else are always watching you.

HH, SS,

-SH.

Jokester1
02-16-17, 06:34

I don't know if this is more reviews or recount of personal experiences. I'm very open to learning more, and am appreciative of your feedback.Hi, just FYI. It is EXTREMELY rare that the women in the pics for an Asian spa are the real pics. Sometimes you'll get a girl of the same level of appearance, sometimes not. You just have to read the reviews here to get an idea of appearance, or take a shot and see what happens.

Afflacked
02-16-17, 14:27
Any info on her?

Saralikescoffee at gmai.

Desertratco
02-19-17, 01:15
Had business in the north Metro area last weekend. Stopped at Melody Spa in Northglenn for some tension relief. Met by mamasan at door, was introduced to Pink, 5' 2", thin, nice Bs. Very pretty, good English.

I was there a little late, so I was only able to get a half hour session. Paid house fee and Pink took me back to the room. The table was pushed against the wall, so the only way for Pink to give a massage was to get on the table with me. Massage was decent, extras were fair.

4 for door fee, $ for tip. Probably would spend more with more time and better service. She was cute, but had a indifferent attitude.

YMMV.

Mtnman2000
02-24-17, 14:19
I originally offered a $15 tip, but then raised it to $25 after she begged some. In hindsight, maybe I should have offered more in tip for HJ, but I was confused and disappointed I wasnt offered the opportunity to negotiate for more service.Ok. Let me help you with this.

1) If you don't read that a place gives FS, then assume it doesn't. Denver used to have FS all over and now it's pretty rare.

2) The tip for full service is usually $100-150. So your total outlay is $200.

3) Don't count on an hour. Their clock math is when you blow, you go.

Sorry, AMPs just aren't as viable as they used to be. I don't have a better answer for you in this regard. If you just want sex, hire an escort. You can pick what she looks like, know she is a sure thing, and make an appointment on a bed, rather than a massage table. Escorts start in the low end at $200 for an hour with a low end escort. There are gems for sure but those require some work and research.

TheSwampHawk
02-25-17, 18:17
Any info on her?

Saralikescoffee at gmai.No personal, first hand info, but would like to see some. Using what you gave us, quickly found reviews on another site, her weebly site, and more. We all assign different amounts of credibility to different sites, so don't know how you rank them.

Happy Hunting, Stay Safe.

-SH.

TheSwampHawk
02-25-17, 18:23
MM2 K:

Matches my experience, limited as that is, nowadays. One thing I've been curious about as you prolly know AMP's aren't my first "go-to. " It used to be about 50/50 that a happy ending was included in the house fee (as long as it was pretty standard, "wham bam!) Now it seems to be pretty rare without an additional tip. What's seems to be standard for only that? (Nothing that NOTHING is "standard", YMMV, and "there's a lot more erratic than erotic in this biz!

Thanks,

-SH.

Ok. Let me help you with this.

1) If you don't read that a place gives FS, then assume it doesn't. Denver used to have FS all over and now it's pretty rare.

2) The tip for full service is usually $100-150. So your total outlay is $200.

3) Don't count on an hour. Their clock math is when you blow, you go.

Sorry, AMPs just aren't as viable as they used to be. I don't have a better answer for you in this regard. If you just want sex, hire an escort. You can pick what she looks like, know she is a sure thing, and make an appointment on a bed, rather than a massage table. Escorts start in the low end at $200 for an hour with a low end escort. There are gems for sure but those require some work and research.

Ten Dawgs
02-26-17, 23:14
MM2 K:

Matches my experience, limited as that is, nowadays. One thing I've been curious about as you prolly know AMP's aren't my first "go-to. " It used to be about 50/50 that a happy ending was included in the house fee (as long as it was pretty standard, "wham bam!) Now it seems to be pretty rare without an additional tip. What's seems to be standard for only that? (Nothing that NOTHING is "standard", YMMV, and "there's a lot more erratic than erotic in this biz!

Thanks,

-SH.Just a handy is $40. Sometimes I pay $80 if she will get naked and a handy. Sometimes I don't want to see them naked. IMO.

TheSwampHawk
02-27-17, 17:21
Just a handy is $40. Sometimes I pay $80 if she will get naked and a handy. Sometimes I don't want to see them naked. IMO.About what I expected.

Thanks,

HH, SS,

-SH.

Italian Guy
03-19-17, 03:25
Does anyone know what happened to green spa. Drive by looks like it is not in business.

CityDweller
03-22-17, 23:49
Staying downtown and saw their ad in CL. I had some hope as I got to the corner of 15th & Stout noticing that they were located next to a strip club. Optimism waned as I saw they were right next to a loud bar and had no shades in their window. Was met by a not unattractive little Asian woman, thin and mid to late 30's. Then the towel went on and sure enough, not a single bit of tease and never even asked me to turn over. Got a pat on the back at the 30 minute mark saying, "OK, all done". Didn't even bother asking the question.

DigitalSanity
04-05-17, 19:20
Saw some ads for Massage Me off Colorado Blvd so figured I would check it out. Only one girl there at the time and didn't take usual queues. No HE so moving on.

DigitalSanity
04-05-17, 19:27
I seem to be spending a lot of time on Broadway toward downtown. Anyone have any experience with Lily's, Amazing Spa or Super Chinese?

Thanks!

SchMighty
04-07-17, 19:22
I seem to be spending a lot of time on Broadway toward downtown. Anyone have any experience with Lily's, Amazing Spa or Super Chinese?

Thanks!Hey DS, back in November I visited Amazing Spa. I arrived thru the alley access and was immediately ushered into the first back room by this young Asian gal. The gal, YuYu was phenomenally pretty, beautiful body, mid-twenties and immediately made a grab for my unit before I could even get undressed. I thought to myself I might be on to something with this girl. She gave me a minute to get undressed and comfortable and came back in but left the door cracked open. I asked for her to close it but she gave me some line about the manager is here and she can't close it. So she started a cursory back massage for maybe five minutes. She then leaned over and whispered in my ear "What do you want? I replied "Everything". We negotiated price and she pulled her jeans down and bent over the table for rear access. I mentioned the cracked door again, but she just said "Come on". I banged her (or maybe it was my) brains out and afterwards we resumed back for the massage. After a little massage break I was ready for seconds and to my surprise she made herself available again. I forget all the negotiations that went on. I think I was out one-twenty plus, I was only willing to pay that much just because she was so young, cute and willing.

But then, I went back a couple weeks later and asked an older (forty-ish) gal there for YuYu. She said "YuYu gone" and she didn't know anything else about her. She asked me if I was a customer of YuYu and I acknowledged that I seen her a couple weeks ago. She enticed me somehow to stay for a massage by her. It was nice, kinda interesting. She brought in some hot stones to warm her hands and massaged a little bit, warmed her hands with the stones again and massaged a little more. On the flip, she warmed her oiled hands with the stones and grabbed my unit and asked "what do you want? I said "Wow, this feels really nice", but then she had to ruined it by asking "How much do you have? I offered another twenty and she refused. We had a little back and forth to where she finally resorted to "How much you pay YuYu? I said "YuYu did a lot more than what you are doing" and unfortunately it sort of went down-hill from there. I got up to leave early and the old gal was bitching it up, telling me to never come back again. Blah, blah, blah. She did receive an hour's pay for half hour's work and could have gotten more if she wasn't so greedy. It was too bad it ended that way, because it started with something I never experience before. Hmm, come to think about it, I wonder if she'd remember me if I went back? Anyway, that's my "Amazing Spa" experience. Check it out, YMMV.

Garthie1
04-09-17, 13:50
I went to seven MP's in Denver trying to see which ones were KAMPS. Of the seven, two were closed, one was a Chinese place at 1400 South Federal, and the other at 5985 Quebec, Commerce city was maybe Thai (Three massage parlors were KAMPS- Royal (average looking, nothing special), one at 2188 West Evans (below average looks), and SKy at 2260 S. Quebec.

I say that I was looking for KAMPS because I speak Korean and have never been to a KAMP and refused full service. This time I chose to go to SKY and wasn't disappointed. The lady was probably mid-30's, had long black hair, nice body, and overall great time. Of all the KAMPS in Colorado Springs and Denver, this was one of only two or three decent ones and the best (and only decent) one in Denver.

LaxMan5
04-09-17, 18:18
Anyone been to either these places near Colorado and 25?

Any reports?

SchMighty
04-10-17, 11:02
Anyone been to either these places near Colorado and 25?

Any reports?Apparently, Google hasn't been there either. Do you have any addresses? There are a ton of places around there. For the ones I've been to they're 50/50 for a HE and only Best Massage had a table shower. I've had many fun times at Hong Kong Massage off of Colorado and Mississippi.

Member #5822
04-10-17, 17:16
Spent some time on the Denver board and I must say, there is not as much intel as I have in Tampa (especially recent intel) I am visiting soon and trying to plan a visit to an AMP in Denver. I've been spoiled in Tampa- hoping to find a little fun during my visit. Any suggestions would be appreciated. There has to be some decent action somewhere- let me know if you can point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

LaxMan5
04-10-17, 22:06
Apparently, Google hasn't been there either. Do you have any addresses? There are a ton of places around there. For the ones I've been to they're 50/50 for a HE and only Best Massage had a table shower. I've had many fun times at Hong Kong Massage off of Colorado and Mississippi.Thanks for the intel. I will check out Hong Kong.

Jeju Man
04-11-17, 03:49
Like many of you, I've been around the block or two. I have found out that for the most part, Chinese massage places. No FS. Mainly HJ's only. I am not saying you won't get FS at the Chinese places, but my experience and many other mongers' experience proves the same. It don't matter if it's Denver, Chicago, KC, Miami, etc. Or the worst of all I have experienced. Omaha. The KAMPS and JAMPS are champs! But CAMPS. These Chinese places are only sucking your wallets. They seem to be all over! How the hell these Chinese gals getting visas to work in massage parlors! Good job immigration! You go to these Chinese places. Look at the business license and or massage certifications. Chinese names. Paying 40 bucls for a HJ. Overboard. Stop tipping. Service will improve eventually. Let's think with our brains and not the head of our dicks. Especially when many of these Chinese gals are giving erotic massages. Work you all up only for the big let down.

DigitalSanity
04-14-17, 16:22
Hey DS, back in November I visited Amazing Spa. I arrived thru the alley access and was immediately ushered into the first back room by this young Asian gal. The gal, YuYu was phenomenally pretty, beautiful body, mid-twenties and immediately made a grab for my unit before I could even get undressed. I thought to myself I might be on to something with this girl. She gave me a minute to get undressed and comfortable and came back in but left the door cracked open. I asked for her to close it but she gave me some line about the manager is here and she can't close it. So she started a cursory back massage for maybe five minutes. She then leaned over and whispered in my ear "What do you want? I replied "Everything". We negotiated price and she pulled her jeans down and bent over the table for rear access. I mentioned the cracked door again, but she just said "Come on". I banged her (or maybe it was my) brains out and afterwards we resumed back for the massage. After a little massage break I was ready for seconds and to my surprise she made herself available again. I forget all the negotiations that went on. I think I was out one-twenty plus, I was only willing to pay that much just because she was so young, cute and willing..Well damn, good to know. They are advertising as "new" so maybe it has changed? Thanks for the info. I might give one last try.

Mtnman2000
04-18-17, 14:55
Neither were positive, more like who to cross off the list.

TheSwampHawk
04-19-17, 09:30
Neither were positive, more like who to cross off the list.Good news, bad news, it all helps the cause! Thanks 4 posting.

Sorry it wasn't epic!

HH, SS,

-SH.

Spiked 230
04-22-17, 00:40
Hey Guys. Out of towner, looking for standard downtown. Can't travel too far since I don't own a car and would prefer to not have to Uber to a damn spot. LOL. Any suggestions appreciated! Thanks!

Electronman
05-18-17, 03:57
I've been reading some of the Denver reviews in preparation for a visit in a couple of weeks.

Spas. Would I be correct in concluding that Sky and Amazing Spas had decent talent and offered a satisfying visit?

Strip Clubs. Would I also be correct in concluding that the strip club scene was over priced and pretty restrictive regarding mileage and extras?

Feel free to send me a PM if you have suggestions / advice / comments that would not be appropriate to share on the board.

SchMighty
05-19-17, 13:14
Would I be correct in concluding that Sky and Amazing Spas had decent talent and offered a satisfying visit?

It's hard for me to say because the girls rotate in and out of those places. I did go back to Amazing Spa (w / Tina) last week and got a massage therapist want-a-be, no action where it counts. Also, visited LaLa's Massage (w / Ruby) on Hampton for what turned out a great massage, but no action there either.

I have no fresh intel on where to go, but I have had fun at Hong Kong (Miss and colo blvd), Yin Yang (6th and wads blvd) and Forever spa (10th and wads blvd). Let us know if you find any gems we're missing.

What I need to start doing is asking more often if they have a table shower. If they do, chances are they are more likely to be accommodating. Also, in my experience and as mentioned before, Korean spas have had better customer service.

Electronman
05-20-17, 02:38
What I need to start doing is asking more often if they have a table shower. If they do, chances are they are more likely to be accommodating. Also, in my experience and as mentioned before, Korean spas have had better customer service.Good advice SchMighty! Thanks. That does seem to be a theme- the Korean AMPs provide more satisfying experiences than the other spas.

Any other advice from the Denver mongers?

Old Sailor
06-13-17, 22:51
First try after a several year break. All the old forums I used are gone, glad I found this one.

Sky, formerly Big Tree, formerly Ivy is still open, same rooms with roof bars for walking.

Good table shower, Decent time, but less of a finish than I remember. Will try again.

Taked
06-16-17, 17:51
Hi guys, just wondering is there any young mps in Denver? I'm at my 20's so I kinda want a 20's map also. Thanks and have fun!

MWiggly2
06-21-17, 13:33
I'll be staying downtown on Sunday an looking for a high quality FS AMP or outcall provider. Willing to share 411 on Chicago providers in exchange. Feel free to PM details. (the more details the better. Price, service, etc.).

Olman
06-22-17, 14:57
http://denver.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/twins-korean-new-nuru-and-shower-dont-miss-to-check/37248878

Has anyone tried the Korean twins?

Atavish12
06-23-17, 16:33
http://denver.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/twins-korean-new-nuru-and-shower-dont-miss-to-check/37248878

Has anyone tried the Korean twins?Haven't but have been considering it. Let us know if you do.

A.

Atavish12
06-28-17, 18:50
Visited Asian Massage on peoria. Very nice massage. Lots of fun teasing and left very happy. Usual. 45 for hour + tip.

2 cuties. Both looked great.

Will be going back.

A.

TheSwampHawk
06-30-17, 10:03
Visited Asian Massage on peoria. Very nice massage. Lots of fun teasing and left very happy. Usual. 45 for hour + tip.

2 cuties. Both looked great.

Will be going back.

A.A:

What is "standard" tip in Denver AMPs (to the extent that ANYTHING can be considered "standard" Feel free to PM, if preferable.

HH, SS,

-SH.

KenkyuuForAll
07-01-17, 04:17
So I went to Ocean Massage and overall it was a good experience. I will jump straight to the one and only con I had. My massager was a cougar and I have nothing against older woman and I like them, it's just I was imagining at least girls around there twenties like on the pictures advertised. My massager was pretty cute and quite experienced with that older age.

So I started off going in the entrance and was greeted by the massager. Also important tidbit this is my first experience with a massage parlor, so I thought I would be greeted by the "mama-san", which I thought was the person who answered the door, but it ended up being the massager. I payed $40 for the house fee (45 minutes) and then entered into a room. She told me to get on to the table and she left the room. I removed all my clothes and laid faced down. She returned about after 5 minutes as she had changed into a tight outfit and then began to give a deep massage. We had small talk occurring throughout the massage and that lasted about 10-15 minutes. She then asked something along the lines "So what would you like to do"? I replied "everything". She then giggled and said "how much"? I said 80 and she said 100. Then I said 90 and she asked why not 100 and I said that's as much as I can spend so she said ok and left the room. She came back and told me to flip over and wash my bottom region with a hot towel and then she removed her clothes. She slowly crawled on the table and then started kissing and licking my body from the bottom, up, and then back down to my unit. As she grabbed it she went down so fast on it and next the I know there was already a condom on me, it was like some magic trick and she continued with the CBJ. After she slowly got on top of me and started riding me and after a while she asked I wanted to switch positions went through a couple and then concluding the FS service. She then cleans me off with a hot towel and helps me put my shirt on. As I was giving her the tip she ended up only asking for $80 not $90. She thanked me, gave me water, and then walked me to the door. It didn't feel rushed and I felt like she treated me nicely for a newbie.

Miketastic69
07-07-17, 16:22
Hi Mike high city.

I'm visiting and looking for FS AMPs. PM is fine and any info will be appreciated and I will share what I know about my cities.

Vegas, Orlando, Philly, and Ks.

Dirtrider62
07-07-17, 17:46
I've been to the Royal spa on Brighton Blvd several times and have always gotten a TS and FS for $60 for an hour and $120 for the FS. They have always been mid-aged Asian women who were ok looking but nothing great. They got the job done. I stopped by the other day and hit the jackpot in getting Bebe. She is a Hispanic / Asian mix in her early 40's who is not shy. After the TS she said that she was very horny and put her leg up on the bench and took my hand and placed it up under her skirt on her wet pussy. I fingered her for a moment then off to the room. CBJ, DATY, mish and doggie. A very good time and I will be back.

Vinnyb123
07-10-17, 16:13
Hi all,

I am looking for an AMP that actually has good looking women. I've stopped in several places only to turn around and walk out. I know that I'm not going to find 9's & 10's but for crying out loud. All I am running into are 3's, 4's & 5's.