PDA

View Full Version : Norristown Recon

Rimmer4u
06-21-09, 23:40
I've done two recon missions in recent months, and have found absolutely no street action at all. I'm from up the road a bit, and may be looking in the wrong places. If one were to look for action in town, where would be the correct place to investigate?

Sir Strict
06-22-09, 12:21
I've done two recon missions in recent months, and have found absolutely no street action at all. I'm from up the road a bit, and may be looking in the wrong places. If one were to look for action in town, where would be the correct place to investigate?I've had the same problem as of late. I'm not certain where all the activity has gone. If you can find the gas station, the pizza place and the motel, you're looking in the correct area.

Burbs Monger
06-22-09, 20:24
I agree. I have not posted in a while, because there is nothing to post about. I have gone out many times at various times of the day, and absolutely nothing. I really can't believe everything has dried up. It has been months since I have seen anything.

The trooper that I am, I continue to look, but there is nothing I have found.

Back to the spas.

Be Safe

Sir Strict
06-23-09, 08:03
I agree. I have not posted in a while, because there is nothing to post about. I have gone out many times at various times of the day, and absolutely nothing. I really can't believe everything has dried up. It has been months since I have seen anything.

Back to the spas.

Be SafeI, like you, continue to look. Everytime I find myself near Norristown, I look. I do the back streets behind the motel as well as the other side of the pizza place. I have no doubt they're out there. Couple of months ago I found a blond that hung out at one of the taverns close by, haven't seen her recently though.

I look only during the day there, from say 10AM - 4 PM, are we looking the same times?

Abcpanther
06-23-09, 16:46

Back to the spas.

Be Safe

There are some out there. I've found a few. There is Barb. Some of you might remember her from laster year. She's a 5-6, nice personality, works it hard, not too expensive. She and a friend of hers was out by the gas station last week. I spent, time with Barb. I was lucky enough to get FS for .3...

Also, there is Trish, Although she ripped me off last month. I will NOT go to her again. I did a rookie mistake, gave her some money, let her meet up with a guy....since I've been to her several times. I thought she would come back....NOPE.....GONE!

Then yesterday, about 11am, I ran through the normal areas and I found a girl...can't remember name...by the Chineese food place .... She was really sweet, a little expensive. She wanted .75 for BJ....we settled on .25 and we were off.

Must admit it's tough, but you have to look for it....I have to drive round a lot REALLY keep my eyes open and look for the telling signs that a girl is working....I go on the assumption that they all are working and do a slow drive and see if I get the eye. Most don't but some do....then I drive a few times again to verify.

It's there, but you really have to look....

Stay safe!

LoveaWSW
06-27-09, 09:01
Hello to all my fellow mongers,

I know I don't post often, that's due to not doing much mongering anymore. Either way 2 days ago I was just out running errands when I noticed a SW, in a totally weird place of the burbs. She was walking down the street in Ambler, PA. When I noticed she was working of course I pulled over for an interview. The interview was OK as I received a BBBJ and BBFS for < $. She told me she stays in between Ambler & Norristown. Always looking for fun and she can host from time to time, but she has a man who is totally cool with her working. After the interview was over he offered me MFM without any $. I have a contact email addy for her if any interested get back and let me know.

Cypher126
06-27-09, 21:15
I received a BBBJ and BBFS You went BB on the FS? Are you nuts?

Ken Allen
06-29-09, 10:34
Hey Love,

Check your messages.

Can you provide a description of this girl.

Was the bbbj decent?

Ken Allen

Hello to all my fellow mongers,

I know I don't post often, that's due to not doing much mongering anymore. Either way 2 days ago I was just out running errands when I noticed a SW, in a totally weird place of the burbs. She was walking down the street in Ambler, PA. When I noticed she was working of course I pulled over for an interview. The interview was OK as I received a BBBJ and BBFS for < $. She told me she stays in between Ambler & Norristown. Always looking for fun and she can host from time to time, but she has a man who is totally cool with her working. After the interview was over he offered me MFM without any $. I have a contact email addy for her if any interested get back and let me know.

Abcpanther
07-03-09, 12:52
I was in Norristown around 7am, this morning. I was curious to see if the activity was different than noon time. Not much, mostly dead, but I could chalk that up to being the fourth of July weekend. Not much traffic was around either.

So I ran through the gas station, back streets, back up past the drugstore and that was when I spotted, Debbie. Definately not a looker, she would have been in her day. She was older, 42 yrs maybe younger, but she definately looked worn. So she looked older than her age. As far as looks, not much to say, but I wanted my D_CK sucked. So she hopped in the car and we were off. She wasn't overly chatty but nice. We decided on a price. She said that she normally does FS for .4, I offered .3, she took it.

After finding a place to park, she did a little cbj, which was nice, she didn't rush through it and worked it pretty good, then went into FS. Let me tell you, she didn't look great, but she was a moaner! She was moaning and moving like she should have been paying me. She moved into different positions. Damn near moved like a contortionist! She started to break a sweat, that's when I thought, "Here it comes...can you hurry up". BUT SHE DIDN'T...no rush or complaints. I took my time...couldn't hold any longer and exploded. She was still moaning...laying there...then talking about how nice it was...let me tell you... .3 well spent.

Yes. Norristown is still dead, but you might find some out there...just have to find the right rock.

Keep looking...

ABC

Fbtom
11-13-09, 22:21
I'm seeking the details of strolls for Plymouth Meeting and Norristown in order to create maps.
The maps are being placed in the following thread...
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=6639

Someone can make their own and post it there. Here is the method that I used...
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/s...7&postcount=679

Be safe!

Angler0573
03-20-10, 17:33
Has anyone seen an uptick, or should I say a renew of activity in our beloved Norristown? I drive through Norristown commuting to and from work and I always keep one eye ball out for walkers. I haven't seen any to date, just some hot civilians walking around occassionally. I wish the walkers would come back out, it's so much more convenient than driving all the way into the city. Damn LEO, I wish they didn't have to destroy a good thing all the time. Guys like me, the only way I can get a piece is paying for it. Just the facts of life and it's better than becoming pent up and doing something I'd regret for the rest of the life.

Burbs Monger
03-23-10, 20:41
I have pretty much given up on Norristown. I have done my rounds weekdays, weekends, days, nights, doesn't matter, I haven't scene anything.

The only thing I have spotted is the cross dressing black male who is way too feminine. If you are into that sort of thing, you can find it near the motel. Other then that, I have wasted a tremendous amount of time and gas over the past 6 months. My rounds are once a week if that any more.

My time and money is spent at the american spas where a good time can still be had.

Be Safe.

Fbtom
03-25-10, 01:04
Drove through recently, found nothing! Damn it is dead there!

Ttnalp
09-08-10, 01:15
Been lurking for a few weeks, and this thread compelled me to respond. I go through Norristown all the time and I see nothing. I hate the fact that I have to travel to the city to get any type of action. But I always keep my eye out in the Norristown area.

Burbs Monger
11-11-10, 21:41
I know this sounds like a broken record, but Norristown is basically dead, at least for me. My postings are further and further apart as nothing has been available. I have had some down time lately at work, so I have tried to monger, but am, noon, and night, there is nothing to be had in the typical loop.

BigRed747
03-20-12, 00:13
I have been a member for a while now and have (learned) enjoy reading all the different reports given on here.

I have been checking Norristown out the past few months (a lot closer to me then driving to philly) and have not seen a whole lot of action out there.

Most of the time I haven't seen any SW's, other then a older WSW (I'm guessing early 50's, just not my type) and if she isn't out Norristown has been dead.

But tonight was very interesting, I saw at least 5 to 6 SW's while I was doing my loop around the area. Two LSW's (about 25 years old) on the corner by the gas station, which I would tell.

My fellow mongers to be very careful there. LE hangs out there a lot, but these ladies were working and walking and either I lost them or they were picked up. There was a.

BSW right next to the motel, but damn she just wasn't my type either and after about my fourth time around she was beginning to wave and holler at me to pull over, Nope.

Also saw the older WSW working her beat, I think she has come to realize I'm not interested in her.

Then Bingo I see this very (what I would call) sexy WSW walking along by the Laundromat. She was a little bit older then what I prefer, but my little head approved. LOL.

She was wearing some short shorts and a short red top, brunette, about 5' 6" and guessing about 120 pounds. Pick her up by the Cvs and of course did a LE check, told me her

Name was Virgina and she was 44 and originally from South Carolina. Took her to my spot was offer FS for 60, (think not) would have paid 30 with maybe a tip. I was just looking for a BJ for.

Tonight, she wanted 30 but settle for 20. This minx went to town and gave a great BBBJTCWS with her top off and shorts down by her ankles. Had great B size breast with great nipples (they were always hard).

Also played with her nicely shaven xxxxx, I would repeat and will make time to get the FS from her. She also told me she has some friends if I would really like to have some fun. Hmmmm.

Asked her for some numbers, but of course she doesn't have a working phone. She said as long as the weather is nice I can find her in the area I pick her up yet.

Hope this was some helpful info for some mongers. Be safe!

Bigred747 out

Bob1345
03-22-12, 10:33
Thanks BigRed747

Great report, I too check out Norristown but only seen 1 or 2 out in area you mentioned but they see you and start making themself known by waving etc. No way I am stopping on g pike then. Shame you did not get any numbers for Virgina. Hope you find her again good luck if she has friend let me know.

Thanks,

Bob

Snowman84
04-05-12, 23:39
I will say that I've never picked up a SW before, but reading your post gave me the motivation to give it a try. I wish I could give a report of how it went but with the vague info of your loop the 3 times I went cruising around I never saw a thing. I don't live in Norristown so that's probably why I couldn't figure out your hints, but I tried Main St. and Dekalb and all the other roads I randomly took. If you can give me a decent loop to take I'd definitely put it to good use and report on what I found.

BigRed747
06-08-12, 01:57
Decided around midnight tonight to take a cruise around Norristown, to see if anything was going on.

I was 3/4 through my loop (at this point havn't seen anything yet) and stopped at a traffic light and saw.

This pretty young (around 30) attractive lady (tight black jeans and tight sweater on with some type of black hat)

Walking up to the intersection where I was stopped. She walked right in front of me talking on her cell,

Never even looked up at me. Oh well, just figured she wasn't a SW, continue on my way. Completed my loop.

And decided to try it one more time, but I also was going to check some of the side streets too. As I turned around

And came down main street again I began to approach the motel again and there she was again crossing the street.

Right in front me, this was about 3 or 4 blocks away from where I original saw her. Hmmmm, just maybe I thought.

Made a right past the motel and came back up the other side, that she should be walking down. Came up along.

The motel and had to stop at the red light, but as I approach the light I saw her talking some guys parked along

The sidewalk. (I believe it was an older Caravan) As I was stopped at the light not sure what my next move was,

I saw that she walked back up to the intersection that I was at, she pause there for about 10 seconds. (I don't.

Know why I didn't look over at this point) Then she began to cross over coming right at me, I finally looked up.

And she gave me this big beautiful smile and a nod of her head. I responded by smile back at her and and saying.

"Hi". (For some reason I just didn't trust those guys in that van, who were they?) She crossed right in front of me.

And I really got a chance to check her out, she was a hottie. Probably an 8 out of 10. In my short experience she.

Was the hottest piece of ass IF SHE WAS A HSW, something inside of me was saying no way. Something is wrong.

Here. I made a left and then turned around just to see if she was actually walking the streets. As I came back up to the.

Spot where she just past me, there was some big guy standing off the sidewalk and just on the road checking things

Out. As I past him he really eyeballed me and I also didn't see her anywhere around. At this point theirs no doubt.

In my mind, she was undercover and LE were watching, this was between 12:15am and 12:45am. Drove down by.

The courthouse and turned around to go home. I had to past that area again to go home and as I approached.

The intersection (thank god the light was green) same guy was there in the road, on his cell, looking up.

The road where I was heading to. No sooner then I past him, I see this car pulled over to the side and guess.

Who was there at the passenger window. I hope my fellow monger made it out, I just kept on going to I got home.

Hey, someone was watching over me tonight. So please be safe out there, always check your surroundings and.

Go with your gut sometimes.

Bigred747 out

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Camden Lover
11-04-12, 06:19
I am resurrecting this thread. I live very close to Norristown but, without a car, it is hard to get there to monger. Has anyone had any recent success? Does anyone have a number of SW or UTR to share?

Camden Lover
05-13-13, 06:17
Since I missed my connection in Norristown, I had some time to kill. I saw Tiffany near the gas station (Sunoco) around 5am today. She has medium length brown (or black) hair. I believe it might have been in braids. She's white and about 5'7" tall and is on the thick side. She took me back to a secluded spot or a very energetic BBBJ. Neither one of us had a condom so we left it at that.

I have her phone and will definitely repeat. I will check with her if I can share her number.

Cypher126
05-13-13, 17:45
Since I missed my connection in Norristown, I had some time to kill. I saw Tiffany near the gas station (Sunoco) around 5am today. She has medium length brown (or black) hair. I believe it might have been in braids. She's white and about 5'7" tall and is on the thick side. She took me back to a secluded spot or a very energetic BBBJ. Neither one of us had a condom so we left it at that.

I have her phone and will definitely repeat. I will check with her if I can share her number.If it's safe to share, let me know. I might have to make a phone call or 2.

Camden Lover
07-01-13, 07:48
If it's safe to share, let me know. I might have to make a phone call or 2.Sorry man. I saw her only one or two times since the first time. As of a few weeks ago, her phone is disconnected. I have tried the number every so often but no luck.

There was a huge sting at the motel on Main near Sunoco around the time her phone went dead. Hopefully she didnot get caught up in that.

Camden Lover
07-04-13, 07:19
Well, I saw Tiffany yesterday morning and she was not looking good at all. She appeared high and disheveled. She was wearing a black t-shirt and that's about it. She had no shoes or pants. I think I will pass on her from now on.