PDA

View Full Version : Civilian taking photo of your license plate

RedDragon9999
06-10-09, 04:42
Hi,

It happen today I try to park in the apartment parking lot to wait for the SW walk by, one guy live in the apartment yell at the SW walk to my car, when she walk away, I back my car try to drive away he take his phone out take pic of my car lic#, so I park the car and get out ask him why he take pic of my lic # he yell at me and said I try to pick up SW, I tell him I did not try to pick her up, in this case if he report to police they can not do anything right? Is anything like this ever happen to you guy.

Big D 6019
07-26-09, 13:06
Hi,

It happen today I try to park in the apartment parking lot to wait for the SW walk by, one guy live in the apartment yell at the SW walk to my car, when she walk away, I back my car try to drive away he take his phone out take pic of my car lic#, so I park the car and get out ask him why he take pic of my lic # he yell at me and said I try to pick up SW, I tell him I did not try to pick her up, in this case if he report to police they can not do anything right? Is anything like this ever happen to you guy.I don't see how the cops can charge you for anything when you didn't commit any crime. All he can do is tell the cops he THINKS you were trying to pick up a sw, but in the end, you didn't do anything

Yung Evr
07-28-09, 20:54
I don't see how the cops can charge you for anything when you didn't commit any crime. All he can do is tell the cops he THINKS you were trying to pick up a sw, but in the end, you didn't do anythingSounds like a possible blackmail scam, and there's little the victim can do about it.

Humpty Dumpty
08-09-09, 13:38
The cops will ignore this self-righteous dumbass. Dont worry about it. Its not like you met Brian Bates, the video vigilante(if you haven't, watch his videos on youtube, theyre hilarious) and most of the time the cops ignore him too.

SeekbbProvider
07-28-19, 18:09
I had that same thing happen on the AA stroll last night.

Randy Darwin
07-29-19, 11:16
I wonder if it's the same guy, ten years later.

I had that same thing happen on the AA stroll last night.