PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Alaska Manman
06-08-09, 21:17
Fairbanks is finally catching up with Anchorage, at least in terms of AMP's, with three now so I thought it was time for a new thread. Lee's is still missed but I think you will especially enjoy the new April's Massage.

Hello April, if you are out there please p.m. me via this website.

Good Luck and Stay Safe.

Maddog314
07-03-09, 14:46
Well I went to all of the new AMP's in fairbanks. Got to say that they are nice. Went to Jade's and was greeted by her name was Pink, nice bod, would rate her as a 7 nice looks easy on the eyes, does not talk much at least for the first trip. Went for the.8 for hour, gave a good massage was not watching the clock worked the areas well was a sign of extras in a couple of touches did them in the right spots. Went for the touch back and was not stopped she pushed harder. On the flip she again put her self in the right spot for a good rub and continued the massage. Extras were on the table and accepted for $ started off with a CBJ and she got on top and went for the ride was good and tight. Would repeat visit was happy with the service. Went to amy's two days later, was greeted and opted for the hour.8. Massage was great did an excellent job did not miss any spots, had not had a massage like this in a few years, worked out all of the kinks would rate her as a high 6 almost a 7, on the flip did not have to ask for extras started with a HJ and when I slipped my hand on her breast she signaled for.1 for full accepted and she took off her clothes and she has a vary good looking body 8 vary smooth skin and vary sexy looking. She put on the coat and got on top and gave an excellent ride. I would repeat my visit to Amy' again. I felt great and had never felt this good since cindy at Lee's. Would rate the service as a 10. Went to the Asian massage last week, was greeted by a young woman and spent.45 for 45 minutes. Thought it was going to be her for the massage but it turned out be an older woman, maybe late 40's was not impressed looks 5 and thats being nice. Was hurried on the massage. Did not do a vary good job, was not vary talkative just wanted to hurry. On the flip did even worse did not think it could get that bad. When I went for a touch she stated that extras were.25, she was not worth 25 cents. It seemed that it was all rushed gave a bad HJ and rushed to get me out. I would say in 20 minutes she was asking if she was done. Hell no came for 45 minutes. Was terable was looks at clock most of the time was almost no massage just light rubbing. Dam how bad can it get. Would not reconend to nobody.

Street Talk
08-20-09, 14:52
There is a rumor that the Under cover and 5 O are watching all the AMPS in Fairbanks be careful. You are being moniterd by servalance.

Pau Hana Party
09-01-09, 21:28
I'm on town from Honolulu, visiting for a few days. As I drove around looking for places to visit I did pass by April's. Got to see the reviews and I will do my part to help the economy in the great place!

Well I went to all of the new AMP's in fairbanks. Got to say that they are nice. Went to Jade's and was greeted by her name was Pink, nice bod, would rate her as a 7 nice looks easy on the eyes, does not talk much at least for the first trip. Went for the.8 for hour, gave a good massage was not watching the clock worked the areas well was a sign of extras in a couple of touches did them in the right spots. Went for the touch back and was not stopped she pushed harder. On the flip she again put her self in the right spot for a good rub and continued the massage. Extras were on the table and accepted for $ started off with a CBJ and she got on top and went for the ride was good and tight. Would repeat visit was happy with the service. Went to amy's two days later, was greeted and opted for the hour.8. Massage was great did an excellent job did not miss any spots, had not had a massage like this in a few years, worked out all of the kinks would rate her as a high 6 almost a 7, on the flip did not have to ask for extras started with a HJ and when I slipped my hand on her breast she signaled for.1 for full accepted and she took off her clothes and she has a vary good looking body 8 vary smooth skin and vary sexy looking. She put on the coat and got on top and gave an excellent ride. I would repeat my visit to Amy' again. I felt great and had never felt this good since cindy at Lee's. Would rate the service as a 10. Went to the Asian massage last week, was greeted by a young woman and spent.45 for 45 minutes. Thought it was going to be her for the massage but it turned out be an older woman, maybe late 40's was not impressed looks 5 and thats being nice. Was hurried on the massage. Did not do a vary good job, was not vary talkative just wanted to hurry. On the flip did even worse did not think it could get that bad. When I went for a touch she stated that extras were.25, she was not worth 25 cents. It seemed that it was all rushed gave a bad HJ and rushed to get me out. I would say in 20 minutes she was asking if she was done. Hell no came for 45 minutes. Was terable was looks at clock most of the time was almost no massage just light rubbing. Dam how bad can it get. Would not reconend to nobody.

Otter Trax
10-08-09, 16:14
There is a rumor that the Under cover and 5 O are watching all the AMPS in Fairbanks be careful. You are being moniterd by servalance.

Are you using a police scanner for the VICE channel to obtain this intelligence or do you have it from a firsthand source?

What a waste of resources in these time of fiscal distress on the local level.

OT

Minyme
10-14-09, 11:19
Are you using a police scanner for the VICE channel to obtain this intelligence or do you have it from a firsthand source?

OTI'm thinking this guy is a spammer, he has 2 posts and both say don't go to the massage parlors.

Anyway, Lees is open again, same place in a different building, don't know about the service.

Street Talk
10-23-09, 14:09

OTGot the information from one of my police friends. Be careful you are being video taped when you drive up and some of the girls are being paid to front. You accept you will be arrested later when all the evidence comes out. They are building a case and have information already. Watch the paper. Its going down soon. Everything has been under survalence. I wont go there anymore myself.

Too risky.

Street Talk
10-23-09, 14:27
I'm thinking this guy is a spammer, he has 2 posts and both say don't go to the massage parlors.

Anyway, Lees is open again, same place in a different building, don't know about the service.Not sure if my last post posted. All the AMPs are being investigated. When you drive up you are being video taped. Some of the girls are in on it. They have priors and the 5 0 is bargaining with them. The rooms are being taped and so are you. The evidence is collecting and guys are going to get busted. It will be on the news and in the paper. I heard this from a cop which is my long time friend. He knew I was going to the AMPs and tipped me off. Stay safe. The vehicles are civilian ones because they are under cover and lees is under investigation as well as all the rest.

Street Talk
10-23-09, 14:32
Ok it is confirmed, just got off the phone with my friend who is a cop. All the AMPs are being investigated and are going down. Video is being taken when you drive up and in the rooms the girls are working with them so they don't get arrested for priors. Apparrently this has been going on for years and now the evidence is comming out. Be careful you are being watched. It will be in the paper and on the news. They are trying to shut the AMPs down because of all the sick girls. HIV and Herpes have been reported.

Mrdavidvula
10-28-09, 17:56
Ok it is confirmed, just got off the phone with my friend who is a cop. All the AMPs are being investigated and are going down. Video is being taken when you drive up and in the rooms the girls are working with them so they don't get arrested for priors. Apparently this has been going on for years and now the evidence is coming out. Be careful you are being watched. It will be in the paper and on the news. They are trying to shut the AMPs down because of all the sick girls. HIV and Herpes have been reported.Dude please stop spreading bullshit!

You don;t even have one good post.

All of the girls have HIV and Herpes.

You are sounding like a lazy ass cop.

You are just trying to create evidence on the web to take to court to get your case in evidence.

You will probably call the police if you are not a cop just to make it so.

Then you will come back and say see I told you to get credit.

You could be a white girl hoping to get the Asians by posting here.

Trashy, old and expensive white girl do this shit all over the country.

Our you could be her husband or boyfriend.

HIV what do you know about HIV?

Do you want the CDC website to learn more about HIV.

Dude you are full of shit.

Why are you on this site anyway?

You are a cop!

Stop you lying and eat your donuts.

Alaska Manman
11-30-09, 21:30
Any update's on April's Massage?

Thanks

Mrjonesisbig
12-14-09, 00:27
It is a great time to visit Fairbanks. But when it's cold and dark Aprils is a great place to visit. Amy is very talented in the art's of massage and you wont be disappointed.

Aduncee
12-16-09, 10:40
Are you an angry wife that found out your old man is out on the prowl?

Well here are my reports.

I went to April's and is the best in Fairbanks.

Jades is second, haven't been there in a while but good service had a good masseuse there this summer.

Asian Spa the girl was down right scary looking but good massage.

Lee's is a rip off.

Mrjonesisbig
12-20-09, 21:39
I saw Amy at Aprils last month, does anyone know what the other womans name is their.

Alaska Manman
12-21-09, 01:51
I recently had a great session with Amy at April's. She is about thirty, half Chinese / half Japanese and very easy on the eyes. She incudes accupressure in her massage and follows directions very well and speaks pretty good English. I got a peak at the other lady there, Yuki who looks worth giving a try. April will be back in a month or so.

Good Luck and Stay Safe!

Aduncee
01-07-10, 10:31
Anyone been to Lee's lately? I heard it is 150 to get into the door there still. Don't know how they can compete with these new places. How about Jades what is up with the new management in their CL's ads? Any new girls at any of the AMP's?

Aduncee
02-13-10, 03:48
I see Aprils been closed for the last few days.

Anyone know what is going on?

Aduncee
02-13-10, 15:36
Been shut down for a while.

Anyone know why?

Speedstick
02-13-10, 21:34
Anyone know why April's has been closed last few days?

Mrjonesisbig
02-16-10, 22:48
Still closed as of tuesday feb 16, maybe went home for newyears?

I hope!

Minyme
03-08-10, 15:41
Aprils is open again.

Mrjonesisbig
03-19-10, 23:11
And April is just around the corner. Wonder full time with April, she is charming, and her english skills are very good, if she has a hard time saying it she spells it. Treat her right. I had the best time ever.

Akbobber
04-06-10, 16:14
There is an article in the FDNM on the three MP in town (as of 4/6/10). Is the DoD putting pressure on the local LE to clean up the city or is it something else? I was surprised they lasted as long as they did at those locations, so maybe that was it.

Maddog314
04-06-10, 22:35
It is not the dod doing it. I think it is just the locals and the location that was the problem. Need to be further fromt he police station than one block, it just an observation and need not be located near a school either.

Aduncee
06-25-10, 11:39
Since all the parlors closed, took the plunge and went to Lee's about a month ago. Seen a white chick there that I saw there about 10 years ago, it was kind of funny. The place was pretty clean and had good service, way better than it used to be.

Lil Redcap
09-28-10, 01:01
Okay all, WOW! OMG! the finest service I have ever had providied.

She is very resonable too! I highly recommend her for the time you have been waiting for.

Minyme
09-29-10, 12:09

She is very resonable too! I highly recommend her for the time you have been waiting for.Sounds like a self review.

No details other than OMG!?

Weyr Leader
09-30-10, 17:31

She is very resonable too! I highly recommend her for the time you have been waiting for.If it's the same Kay that was working at OT in Anchorage this past summer then it's, "OMG, why did I come here?"

Stay safe and check six.

Kenny712
10-04-10, 15:45
If it's the same Kay that was working at OT in Anchorage this past summer then it's, "OMG, why did I come here?"

Stay safe and check six.Where at? Any details? Anyone been to Lee's lately? Seen Coco out there, same ol service. Wondering if there was anything newer there? Haven't visited in a while.

Weyr Leader
10-08-10, 14:26
Where at? Any details? Anyone been to Lee's lately? Seen Coco out there, same ol service. Wondering if there was anything newer there? Haven't visited in a while.I posted a review on OT and Kay on the Anchorage board.

Kenny712
11-05-10, 02:24
I posted a review on OT and Kay on the Anchorage board.I seen the ad on Backpage, a little too big for my likings.

Alaska Manman
11-16-10, 04:37
Has anyone paid this place a visit.

They advertise Fairbanks and Anchorage locations on BP?

Good Luck and Stay Safe!

Alaska Manman
11-17-10, 22:58
Has anyone paid this place a visit.

They advertise Fairbanks and Anchorage locations on BP?

Good Luck and Stay Safe! It looks like they have shut down, the place was empty. My taxi driver said that they had fixed the place up real nice, but that's how it goes in their business. It looks like no other AMP's still up here, except Lee's?

Good Luck and Stay Safe!

Kayzee
11-18-10, 17:48
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Weyr Leader
11-19-10, 20:38
It's good to know that you're not the Kay from OT. She was a friend of the mamasan there, helping her out after her other girls quit, and a big waste of time and resources. I wrongfully assumed that little Redcap was talking about an AMP experience when he brought your name up. My apologies.

I have seen your ads on BP. I'll have to find an excuse to go up to Fairbanks sometime.

Stay safe and check six.

Kayzee
11-20-10, 03:16
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Kayzee
11-21-10, 15:54

Kenny712
07-09-12, 13:13
Since there was no new BP girls in a long time bit the bullet and went to Lee's. A cute younger korean chick named Yuki was there, was well worth the visit. Might go back again today before she leaves. The girls never stay too long there. I wish Aprils was still open.

OnceInAWhilee
07-20-12, 01:37
Called Lees and got their rates. Do you still have to tip on top of that?

Since there was no new BP girls in a long time bit the bullet and went to Lee's. A cute younger korean chick named Yuki was there, was well worth the visit. Might go back again today before she leaves. The girls never stay too long there. I wish Aprils was still open.

Minyme
07-22-12, 14:26
Called Lees and got their rates. Do you still have to tip on top of that?Unfortunately they are crazy expensive, and for anything other than a basic ending, you have to tip above house fee. Also the girls are very hit and mis so YMMV.

Usg000
11-21-12, 21:22
Has anyone visited the Chinese massage in the Washington Plaza on airport way?

OnceInAWhilee
11-25-12, 17:16
Went twice to Chinese massage. Let me start by neither woman who I Seen were beauty queens. 1st time had the woman with glasses. Paid 70. For the hour massage. Good massage and on the flip had a tent up so she massaged around it. We talked and agreed on a hand job and gave her a 20. Tip. The other visit was with the shorter one and had same instance but she didn't want to tug it so she rubbed me while I came in front of her. Hope this helps.

Has anyone visited the Chinese massage in the Washington Plaza on airport way?

Ice Qube
07-15-13, 16:31
Any fellow mongers have info on the "Chinese Massage" in the Washington Plaza at the corner of Washington Drive and Airport Way. It was located on the west side of the building about 1/2 way in. From what I could see of the front door, it was set up like most I've seen and there was a phone number 374-8884 on the outside. Called it but no answer. This at 10AM. I did not have time to come back later in the day to check it out further. Otherwise I would have TOFTT. Thanks gents.

QuinMan
10-20-13, 18:40
Recieved HJ there. Anyone know about Eden massage?

Any fellow mongers have info on the "Chinese Massage" in the Washington Plaza at the corner of Washington Drive and Airport Way. It was located on the west side of the building about 1/2 way in. From what I could see of the front door, it was set up like most I've seen and there was a phone number 374-8884 on the outside. Called it but no answer. This at 10AM. I did not have time to come back later in the day to check it out further. Otherwise I would have TOFTT. Thanks gents.

Helloworld2187
11-22-13, 21:44
New girl taller, younger and skinny.

Not the best but gets the job done.

Think her names Holly or some shit like that.

Staff safe and keep dreaming.

Ice Qube
04-24-14, 19:21
Has anyone had any decent AMP action recently in FBX?

YepSkip08
10-13-16, 14:23
Has anyone been there recently? Wanting to try a asin parlor but no recent reviews thanks.

SteveStone123
03-17-17, 01:08
Okay, so this is a little off topic. But I ran across this and found it funny and decided to pass it along.

1. Any massage parlor open after say 9 pm is bound to be packing an assortment of extras, nobody virtuous goes looking for a therapeutic back rub at 1 am on a Tuesday!

2. It's packing Neon signs with words like "massage", "bodyrub" or "fellatio barn". There's just something seedy / appealing about a flashing neon signs, they know degenerates like us can't resist the lure of a good neon sign.

3. Odd / distant Location If the massage shop is smack in the middle of an industrial area there's a good chance they'll have buckets of extras as they're often driven out of the 'burbs by nosy fuckers with erection problems and church groups who believe a that administering a handjob = holiday in Hades.

4. If the masseuse is wearing / displaying any of the following then it's probably going to be sensual miniskirt, high-heels, tight-dress, side-boob, lingerie, snorkel.

5. The seedier / ramshackle the place the better your chances of a happy ending, if I ever see a scummy mattress on a floor I always think I'm odds on for a handjob (or lice).

6. Check out the customers. If it's all nervous looking men then you've probably hit the jackpot. A nervous man walking out of a massage place is the sign of a man with freshly emptied babysacks. I love when I see guys about to walk into a massage joint which I know is a 100% erotic and they start twisting / stretching there arms like they're a little sore and are just there to get some knots rubbed out. We know where the knot is bro!

7. The masseuse doesn't leave the room whilst you get unchanged. This rarely happens and when it does, it's always awkward as fuck. Kinda retarded to feel awkward I know, she's about to see me naked and will soon be milking my man-jam but there's a system people WHEN THE MACHINE BREAKS DOWN, WE BREAK DOWN.

8. The massage slogan "Oriental" or "Asian" massage is always a good erotic shot but are not to be confused with "Thai Massage" which always results in something in me dislocating.

9. The massage room has items like vaseline, lubricant, dog-collars or a box of tissues so big that you could wipe up one of Thor's loads.

10. The Masseuse walks in and takes off her clothes. If I got to explain this one then you belong in that Sarlacc pit son.

HA!

Cowboys6646
05-08-17, 13:45
New to the area If you know of any pm me the details please.

Kenny712
08-16-17, 19:04
Has anyone been there recently? Wanting to try a asin parlor but no recent reviews thanks.Fuck dude she's probably a hundred years old.

Minyme
11-12-18, 13:59
So anyone visit any of the local massage places? I haven't been to Chinese massage for a couple of years, even longer for Lee's. They are still in business and I assume the services are the same. Last time I was at Chinese massage it was not that great, they were not much fun. I have been to another place, a Russian woman at advance massage therapy. Total babe, wears skin tight clothes and is not overly modest. Towel can slide to the side and she doesn't always replace it. Had some rubbing right around the boys but never anything more. I didn't ask for more and she never offered. Didn't k ow if anyone else had any more experience there. It's too bad there are no more massage places in town. If anyone has any feel free to PM.

Minyme
12-25-18, 20:17
So Last week I tried to get in touch with some providers with no luck. I called 4 different women twice each with almost no answers or call backs. I tried river when she was here, same thing, but I don't blame her, she's probably pretty busy.

I made an appointment with the Russian massage girl, the business name is changed from advanced massage to massage masters. Had a good massage, and had a half a stiffy or more for most of the massage, after the flip towards the end it was full mast, she didn't make any advances but her last words as she walked out was "now try to relax". So I don't think there are any extras to be had there.

I noticed a new massage place in North Pole called relaxation massage. They have a spot in Fairbanks but that one looks like all guys in the mall. I don't really want to even walk in to the place in North Pole to see if there any women available, but might have to.

Psnuse77
09-27-19, 11:55
Does anyone still use this site in Fairbanks? I feel as if people check the form and use providers but don't comment much.

CaptnCommode
10-01-19, 01:47
Does anyone still use this site in Fairbanks? I feel as if people check the form and use providers but don't comment much.I check in here from time to time, but you are correct, very little activity on the Fairbanks forum. I am curious about Lee's though, was driving around recently and stumbled upon the location. Haven't stopped in though.

Psnuse77
10-02-19, 22:46
I check in here from time to time, but you are correct, very little activity on the Fairbanks forum. I am curious about Lee's though, was driving around recently and stumbled upon the location. Haven't stopped in though.I've been there 3-4 times. A bit pricey but the alternatives are no existent so I paid. The primary woman working there does a good job but she's pretty old. Super sweet woman though. Everything is on the menu minus some fetish stuff.

CaptnCommode
03-02-20, 17:08
Tried Chinese massage the other day. Older middle aged lady. Not especially attractive. Was a back massage only. No flip and no extras. Massage wasn't even very good. Won't be back.

FunForFunAk
11-01-20, 00:22
I would love to know if there is actually a good place to go in town. Seems like Anchorage has a few, but Fairbanks seems desolate.

CaptnCommode
12-03-20, 11:59
It has been nearly a year since I tried the parlor on Airpot rd. I was hoping maybe there was new staff there. Same lady from last time. Which is to say not good service. No extras offered, and no extras were really wanted either.

RandyAK
12-17-20, 21:54
Older lady will give you a handy and she's cheap but you you have to go there a couple of times before she will. Or she might make you give yourself a handy the first few times.

FunForFunAk
01-24-21, 19:53
Older lady will give you a handy and she's cheap but you you have to go there a couple of times before she will. Or she might make you give yourself a handy the first few times.What is her hhr?

FunForFunAk
07-17-22, 19:23
Has anybody been to Eden? Wish this town had something!

CarolinaBoyy
07-19-22, 06:17
Can anyone tell me pricing for Lee's and what services they offer? I tried calling them but I couldn't understand the lady's accent.

GhostRiderAK
07-26-22, 02:46
Can anyone tell me pricing for Lee's and what services they offer? I tried calling them but I couldn't understand the lady's accent.I would like to know as well. Never been there yet.

GhostRiderAK
09-11-22, 19:46
I would like to know as well. Never been there yet.I guess NO one goes there?? Sad day for this area. Such little activity. (.

AkMonger
09-13-22, 21:25
I guess NO one goes there?? Sad day for this area. Such little activity. (.It's been a few years since I have been. I remember giving 200, BBBJ, FS where on the menu. It's been years so things may have changed.

Jose2413
10-09-22, 11:26
Any new on any new girl or is lee still doing anything?

Minyme
10-14-22, 03:12
Anyone else notice the neon "foot massage" sign in the back window of the building on 3rd and Hamilton? There are two Russian sisters doing massage there, but kinda expensive and never any signs of extras there. One specifically says she will contact the police for unwanted solicitations. But that sign sticks out to me for some reason.

Kesava
10-18-22, 14:26
Can anyone tell me pricing for Lee's and what services they offer? I tried calling them but I couldn't understand the lady's accent.I went there once. She is Japanese lady of age 50's. But she is good and more interested in money. She want me to pay some money before the massage, but its worth. But only thing is she is old and talky.

FunForFunAk
10-21-22, 21:00
What is the deal with Eden? Seems checks all the boxes but haven't heard anything.

Kesava
10-23-22, 02:52
What is the deal with Eden? Seems checks all the boxes but haven't heard anything.I went there last week. Its ordinary to me. She is not offering any other services. She is also going to stop her massage service.

Kesava
03-14-23, 17:17
Did massage center "Relaxation acupuncture" in Fairbanks offer any extras?

Mrjonesisbig
05-13-23, 19:50
Went to Lee's for the first time in almost 8 years and nothing has changed for the interior or staff. But Lee was off in her room with the little dogs so it was only coco same as the last time. She was pleasant calling me baby. I wanted a table shower and massage. Let me go back to 8 years ago I got a great soppy massage from coco she tuned my body against hers climbed right up on me it was Awsome. This time was not as good the massage after was great. Coco is no spring chick and probably in her sixties but so am eye. It was over, priced 350 total. May be another 8 years before I go back.

AkGamer
06-28-23, 21:54
I have been hearing that Lee's has a new girl, can anyone confirm?

Skele
09-20-23, 02:55
I have been hearing that Lee's has a new girl, can anyone confirm?Anyone have a update?