PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Admin
12-31-99, 21:00
Thread Starter.

Freaklikdat
07-08-09, 13:44
I met Shorty on broadway at morgan st. Shorty is about 5 feet tall very petite and in her late thirties. The only reason I stopped for her was because of the tight fitting daisy duke shorts she had on. She was very friendly, nice and sweet when she hopped in my ride so after doing the LE check she agreed to do some BBBJ & Doggie with pics & video. Her BBBJ was very nice and I know I would have came from it if Shorty would have done it longer. Now this is where here fucked up ghetto ass attitude came into play. After 10 minutes of a very good BBBJ she tells me to put the condom on for doggie I was so into the BBBJ that I said forget the doggie lets just finish with this she tells "well you should have told me that earlier and no I'm not gonna suck your dick forever" WTF. 5 to 10 more minutes and I would have came. So I put the condom on and we start doggie for a few minutes until her pussy started to get dry, which was a major turn off for me because I started losin interest in her so I say lets just finish with the BBBJ. This little firecracker just started to mouth off about I should pay her more because of the video and that I was tryin to wear her out. I really just wanted to shake the shit out her like Chris Rock says. I didn't get to bust a nut but I did get pics and video so I took one for the team and dropped her little ass back on Morgan. Now with that being said, Because of her ghetto ass attitude I would stay away from her BUT she did give on good BBBJ and maybe with a bottle of lube for her dry pussy the doggie would be just as enjoyable.

Ssssbadboyssss
07-12-09, 01:34
I met Shorty on broadway at morgan st. Shorty is about 5 feet tall very petite and in her late thirties. The only reason I stopped for her was because of the tight fitting daisy duke shorts she had on. She was very friendly, nice and sweet when she hopped in my ride so after doing the LE check she agreed to do some BBBJ & Doggie with pics & video. Her BBBJ was very nice and I know I would have came from it if Shorty would have done it longer. Now this is where here fucked up ghetto ass attitude came into play. After 10 minutes of a very good BBBJ she tells me to put the condom on for doggie I was so into the BBBJ that I said forget the doggie lets just finish with this she tells "well you should have told me that earlier and no I'm not gonna suck your dick forever" WTF. 5 to 10 more minutes and I would have came. So I put the condom on and we start doggie for a few minutes until her pussy started to get dry, which was a major turn off for me because I started losin interest in her so I say lets just finish with the BBBJ. This little firecracker just started to mouth off about I should pay her more because of the video and that I was tryin to wear her out. I really just wanted to shake the shit out her like Chris Rock says. I didn't get to bust a nut but I did get pics and video so I took one for the team and dropped her little ass back on Morgan. Now with that being said, Because of her ghetto ass attitude I would stay away from her BUT she did give on good BBBJ and maybe with a bottle of lube for her dry pussy the doggie would be just as enjoyable.

Every now and again you gotta TOFTT. I hate it when the girls go off like that, but that's why you gotta keep the pimp hand strong if you know what I mean. Keep up the good work.

Happy Hunting
BadBoy

Jason Hard
08-14-09, 14:03
What city is this in? Shorty doesn't sound bad might have to look for her.

Big Greek
12-10-09, 03:45
What city is this in? Shorty doesn't sound bad might have to look for her.I'm pretty sure he's talking about Camden. In fact, there probably should be a separate thread for Camden!

BG

Hdmaybull
04-29-10, 06:37
In Camden. Picked up Jessica by the fence area. I drove by several times to make sure things were clear since leo was out in force. She is a spinner. She looks younger with her clothes on though. She has great BBBJ skills and is a Snug fit. I had two cups and we both seemed to enjoy each other.

Jr Monger
05-07-10, 10:44
***** Edit***** My apologies, I didn't read past the first page, and just realized that this a new thread. If you view the archives you will see what I was referring too.

I'm pretty sure he's talking about Camden. In fact, there probably should be a separate thread for Camden!

BG

Gentlemen
If one were to read past the first page they would realize that most of South Jersey's post are about Camden. Gloucester city has no "walk" that I've ever seen, Vineland is a ghost town most of the time and AC is normally list under Craigslist. Not too many post from the AC crowd.

JMHO

Jr Monger

Fbtom
05-08-10, 11:40
I had seen Jessica (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=925720&postcount=2056) again. This was my fourth time with her. Each time has been a great experience. She is a very pleasant woman to be with.
YMMV of course.

She informs me that she is going into rehab Monday. Let's wish her the best of luck in this endeavor!

Fbtom
06-21-10, 03:21
Called one of my favorite girls, Jessica, but to my dismay she was unavailable.

So I'm driving around and spot some attractive girls out. On the second pass, they were gone. So I'm driving to leave the area and I spot HeatherV walking along Marlton. I have had two dates in the past, both were interesting due to circumstances. The last time I was with her, we discussed about an indoor date with her sometime soon. So we went to a notel and she was pleasant throughout. She was also direct about being someplace at a certain time. She didn't want DATY, or anything done to her. Just go for it and get the job done.
Did bbbj-covered mish-bbbj cimspit. Convinced her to allow pics, but forgot to bring a memory card in camera. Cell phone was dead also. Damn, got to plan better! She is good for a quick date, of which I'm not.

StormRanger
06-24-10, 00:54
Took a quick drive through Camden a few days ago and found a gem. I was on Broadway between Pine and Kaighns and got a quick glimpse of blonde hair and tan legs. I went around the block and pulled up next to her on the side street. Stephanie got in and we drove off. She is very pretty, early 20's, and nice. She says she lives outside Camden and travels in when she needs to work.

I didn't have much time, so we found a decent place to park and she started really good BBBJ. Very good technique, not rushed, and took the whole load in her mouth then spit it out the door. Not bad for only. 25 I wish I had an hour or two for an indoor date with her. She has a really nice little body and a great attitude.

No cell phone, but I got her email. I'll try to set up another date with her and spend more time. I did get a pic, but she didn't want her face posted. Look for her, she is a good one.

Hdmaybull
06-30-10, 12:25
I was going through Camden saturday late afternoon and drove through to see if there was anything worth stopping for. I saw a few so decided to stay. Picked up Mellissa, she wore a short pink skirt with abrowntop and pink bag. Close up her face was very cute, but the teeth need a bit of work. She was agreeable to my requests so off to the indoor spot. I took a few pics that show her spinner bod and great butt. Here are a few pics.

Duder997
07-01-10, 18:12
Gents,

Lucky day for me! I was cutting through Woodbury and saw the cutest little thing walking the streets and making eye contact with drivers as they go by her. As I passed by she gave me a little smile and wave so I made a quick right turn went around the block and was able to catch back up with her. She walked up to the car and asked if I wanted to party? She then hopped in we did the LEO check with each other and she guided me to a secluded spot. She claimed she only did this when she was short cash and since this was the first of the month she needed rent money. She looked really clean didn't seem to be under any influence and smelled great! She had perky size C breast that fit her build perfectly. I was eager for full service but she would only preformed CBJ. We agreed on a Grant a lot more then I usually pay but this little thing had me so turned on I couldn't resist. She was so attentive and eager to please. She let me play with her dripping wet pussy a bit but wouldn't let me stick a finger in. She had really good coordination with the hand and mouth paying great attention to my balls. She called her self Anna. She didn't want her pic taken and wouldn't give me digits. So chalk this up to a one time thing.

Matt Harm
07-20-10, 20:50
I am somewhat new to the south Jersey area what is the path in Woodbury?

Is it off 295 ex 14 or?

Thanks for the help

Ignacus
07-21-10, 21:30
I wouldn't waste my time or gas in Woodbury. The last report was a one off. Local leo will shut anything down the minute they suspect anything.

I am somewhat new to the south Jersey area what is the path in Woodbury?

Is it off 295 ex 14 or?

Thanks for the help

CookyJar
07-22-10, 07:39
I was going through Camden saturday late afternoon and drove through to see if there was anything worth stopping for. I saw a few so decided to stay. Picked up Mellissa, she wore a short pink skirt with abrowntop and pink bag. Close up her face was very cute, but the teeth need a bit of work. She was agreeable to my requests so off to the indoor spot. I took a few pics that show her spinner bod and great butt. Here are a few pics.Hey Hdmaybull,

Nice pictures of Molissa. I just saw them yesterday. I don’t know how I missed them. Here is a LINK to one of my reviews and pictures of Molissa. I haven’t seen her in awhile.

Would you mind if I captured and reposted a few of you pictures.

CookyJar

Sjman
07-28-10, 22:43
Today I saw gaetna (I may have misspelled her name). If you recall she was working though BP and there were reports of some police trouble with her and her pimp. Anyway, I did not recognize her earlier but as soon as she came close I was shocked to see how much weight she has lost. I said sorry and decided to move on. I have dated her pre BP time and she was really good looking and healthy

Sjman
07-28-10, 23:00
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her on broadway. I was her regular until last year when she suddenly vanished. Until last year she was working through a website and had a very large following her rates in those days were around 200 per hour, although I was getting a special discount for being a loyal customer but it's was still not cheap.

When I saw her, I just couldn't rememeber her name but I knew I have dated her so many times. I picked her up and as soon as she was in the car she recognize me immediately. She has gained some weight and it looks good on her, she was around 105 lbs earlier and now she is around 120. She looks hotter although and those boobs are yummy. Anyway, I was a little low on cash and I just decided to go for BJ. Although when she showed her clean pussy I almost came before she even started her BBBJCIM. For old time sake, I paid 30 $, keep in mind I have happily paid her 4 times more atleast 2 dozen times. I am attaching her old pic (one year old). No digits but I shared my number and I am sure she will call me.

For every one who really wants to meet Mellisa(another good one), she is twice as better in every department.

Sjman
07-28-10, 23:24
Ig,

It's worth trying if it's not out of the way, lot of SW, CL /BP girls live in the area, you never know when you can get lucky.

Remember Erika

I wouldn't waste my time or gas in Woodbury. The last report was a one off. Local leo will shut anything down the minute they suspect anything.

Duma5
07-29-10, 11:41
Where did you find Gaetana? Visited once from CL, was interested

Hdmaybull
08-02-10, 23:45
Met "CJ" through another contact on b'way. She is talaktive and accomidating. She does a nice BBBJ, says she does have an oral fixation. Went to the indoor spot and had a good few pops. She is tight and seems to enjoy what she does. Her eyes are nice to look at while she works.

Fbtom
09-10-10, 21:08
Hey Hdmaybull, CJ looks like a good find! Too bad you had to block her eyes.

Hdmaybull
09-20-10, 06:59
Was down this way so stopped by the K and saw SE Jen and a few others but decided to see who else was out. Went across to Camden and did see a more ladies and LE than on the K. I stopped to each and when I came back most LE was gone, but more ladies came out. I saw Crissy, a thin brunette nice size top and OK bottom, turn off to a side street by one of the factory buildings. Did a very cautious loop and scooped her up, thought I missed her since I saw two others turn before I did. Got back to the room and she showered and took her meds. She did a very soft sensual BBBJ, no DT but did pay attention to the boys. I had two cups to include mish and doggie. She said she O’ed more than I did, who knows. No pics maybe next time.

Member #5296
09-21-10, 00:02
Visited broadway (thanks for the posts), was 40 min drive from my hotel but I had to check it out.

Def treasure trove. I will have to go bed early and cruise later at night.

Sjman
09-21-10, 22:59
Guys

Found shaolin on broadway. I thought she was a civi when I saw her. She told me she work in a strip club in philly, I think she said oasis. First time I met someone with fake boobs on broadway I wanted to do a BJ but couldn't pass up fucking a striper for 60$. Nice BJ skills and very tight pussy. Attaching few pics to give you guys an idea. She did not share her digits but I have another way to contact her.

Larry1
10-02-10, 11:46
Has anybody seen Sandy or know where she might be?

I have been looking for her for about 2 weeks.

Mike Sweeney
10-03-10, 04:43
Sjman, I don't know if you have dated Camile(On Broadway) but she has fake boobs she likes to refer to them as "the twins"

Sjman
10-03-10, 08:07
You are right bro, totally forgot her. I have dated her once.

Sjman, I don't know if you have dated Camile(On Broadway) but she has fake boobs she likes to refer to them as "the twins"

Sjman
10-03-10, 08:10
I was told by a SW last evening that lately there are lot of undercover cops.

Be careful guys.

Runner8
10-08-10, 13:54
I took a stroll back and forth late yesterday afternoon and saw none SW or LE! What gives!

I was told by a SW last evening that lately there are lot of undercover cops.

Be careful guys.

Runner8
11-08-10, 16:24
So did all the SW retire and nobody tell me! My last couple of strolls have been fruitless. Even Saturday night around midnight after three passes I had to resort to BP.

Trashed201
11-09-10, 00:39
So did all the SW retire and nobody tell me! My last couple of strolls have been fruitless. Even Saturday night around midnight after three passes I had to resort to BP.I concur! Three nights in a row last week and I saw a total of 5 not too appealing SW'S. WTF?

Ignacus
11-09-10, 05:44
I made a pass about 10:30 P on Thursday and didn't see more than one, after about two passed they seemed to be coming out of the woodwork. Several near the triangle. About 11:30. I'd seen a nice looking one on the church steps earlier in the day, but didn't seem to be watching traffic. She did stroll up toward Spruce spoke with some known SWs, but never put herself in a good position for a scoop. They are out there, just a matter of when.

I concur! Three nights in a row last week and I saw a total of 5 not too appealing SW'S. WTF?

Runner8
11-09-10, 14:21
Thanks for the intel guys. Yeah the triangle almost never lets you down and I was worried!

Happy, safe hunting for all.

Runner.

I made a pass about 10:30 P on Thursday and didn't see more than one, after about two passed they seemed to be coming out of the woodwork. Several near the triangle. About 11:30. I'd seen a nice looking one on the church steps earlier in the day, but didn't seem to be watching traffic. She did stroll up toward Spruce spoke with some known SWs, but never put herself in a good position for a scoop. They are out there, just a matter of when.

Ignacus
11-09-10, 23:35
I had a few extra minutes Tuesday about noon, so I made a detour on my way to work. First I spotted a nice looking little blond on Marlton. She was wearing rather tight fitting white slacks and was crossing Marlton midway between Bank and Federal. I swung around a block to see if I could catch her at a corner. When I got back to Marlton, she was nowhere to be seen. For a moment I thought, given her attire that she might have been a nurse visiting a local denizen. I turned back on Marlton only to see her half a block off Marlton hopping into a monger's car. Wouldn't have had tome to do her justice anyway, but still.

A few minutes later driving down B'way, I did see some really nice talent, likely all school girls. When I got to Morgan, there was a nice looking (at a distance) slender girl on the opposite corner. I couldn't get a really good view as I turned the corner to jump on 676, but she did look promising. Not much out, but what was out was interesting.

Sjman
11-25-10, 16:00
Picked up a WSW on yesterday near broadway bar. She is a BBW with a cute face. Good BJ skills. She told me that she used to work at carnival. No pictures and no phone.

Runner8
12-01-10, 13:23
"Camden will lay off nearly half of its police officers and." effective January 18, 2011. Sad news for the residents there, but what does this mean for us!

Read more: http://www.philly.com/inquirer/local/20101201_Camden_layoff_plan_targets_a_quarter_of_city_s_workforce.html#ixzz16skeia8d

Ignacus
12-01-10, 21:52
Most likely, NJSP.

"Camden will lay off nearly half of its police officers and." effective January 18, 2011. Sad news for the residents there, but what does this mean for us!

Read more: http://www.philly.com/inquirer/local/20101201_Camden_layoff_plan_targets_a_quarter_of_city_s_workforce.html#ixzz16skeia8d

SailingJohn
12-08-10, 01:50
Down from RI on business.

OK, so here's the real deal. Left RI, flew into Philly to drive to Bowie. Made a side trip through Camden. Hey, it's on the way, no?

Anyway, made a few trips on Broadway, and there were three or four out. Not much LE out. Very cold. In the high 20's. I kept passing them up, but others were scooping them. Spent about a half hour, around 9pm. All were gone on my last pass.

As cold as it is, they are all wrapped up like Christmas gifts. (Or is Holiday gifts more PC?) Anyway, I always worry when they take their hood off, they'll be missing an ear or something. So I skipped it, but make the trip back to Philly on Thursday.

Jr Monger
12-09-10, 19:08
On a rare occasion one could find near viola, Jessica. She was a WSW who gave pretty good service, but she was never that easy to catch up with.

Well it looks like her "big" score caught up with her. Did you all see the story of the stolen police cruiser and mocked police? Well she was involved.

http://www.courierpostonline.com/article/20101209/NEWS01/12090336/Cops-Cruiser-theft-suspect-mocked-police-before-torching-vehicle

I'm going to miss the cum-piggy. .

Alvinc11
12-09-10, 20:55
On a rare occasion one could find near viola, Jessica. She was a WSW who gave pretty good service, but she was never that easy to catch up with.

Well it looks like her "big" score caught up with her. Did you all see the story of the stolen police cruiser and mocked police? Well she was involved.

http://www.courierpostonline.com/article/20101209/NEWS01/12090336/Cops-Cruiser-theft-suspect-mocked-police-before-torching-vehicle

I'm going to miss the cum-piggy. . Never met the girl but this is what happens when someone doesn't stick to what they are obviously good at.

Ficdon
12-12-10, 21:52
Went up and down Broadway at least 3 times on Saturday afternoon, saw blonde Jessica once, but her face was really broken out and I didn't see her after I turned around anyway. Saw a few others on Broadway, but none to my liking. Checked out McDs twice, nothing. Even went over to Marlton and Crescent and saw NOTHING over there. Maybe just wrong time of day. But I did notice at least a hundred solar panels on the power poles on the south end of Broadway? What the heck are those for?

Davey1965
12-13-10, 19:31

I'm going to miss the cum-piggy. . Does she have any pics here on USASG!

Fbtom
12-17-10, 00:07
It has been a long time for me since I've been to Camden. Got out of a work situation early on Weds, so I took a cruise. Too bad that I was so fucking sick with a fever to play. Just window shopping I guess. Got there around 2:30pm, spotted a BP girl that I spotted and missed previously in Kensington. This was near the huge construction site. Turned around, and she was gone that fast!

She is a short and thin brunette white girl. On the K, I mistook her for one of the kids that were milling about after school let out. After she passed me on the sidewalk, I recalled who she was and gave chase, lost sight amongst the crowd. Interesting when you spot a known escort on the strolls.

Stopped to get a few drinks to hopefully feel a little better. No dice, alcohol didn't help. Cruised again. Came up to the Triangle store at a red light. Two thin blondes were standing there, both obviously looking. I was looking at the one I desired, but the other wanted to hop in my car immediately! Whoa, I had to give her a hand signal to get lost, not trying to be disrespectful, but she wanted to do this right on bway with many observers. Besides, I would have liked to have met the other gal. Drove around the block to find the one I wanted gone. Damn!

So I'm heading out and I spot a girl that I know from previous dates. She hops in, and we begin to catch up with the time past. She of course asks for a date and I realize that I'm just too sick to enjoy anything. We pull over to a dark secluded spot and I hand her my leftover lunch that she partially devoured and give her a donation for her time with me. She is very appreciative and I drive her to her place so she won't have to walk too much. Funny, she mentioned that she has gained some weight. LOL, I couldn't tell with the three coats that she was wearing.

Spotted two LEO standing at bway at the trans ctr intersection watching people and traffic, that job had to suck! Also two marked cruisers and one unmarked grey CV cruiser driving around. There seemed to be no action south of Ferry St.

So today I'm felling better and very interested, but of course as timing would have it, work got real busy again.

Member #5041
12-17-10, 08:26
Hello, all I am somewhat new to this and I am looking for some pointers.

I've done a couple incalls / outcalls from BP, but that is as far as I've gone. I am trying to get the nerve up to try a SW. To me it just seems to much out in the open. So any way. I drove down bway this morning about 6am only saw one WSW. She didn't look all that although she had like 5 coats on. Then I went down to federal, and didn't see nothing. Headed on to work. Where should I look at that hour.

Lanky43
12-17-10, 19:26
Hello, all I am somewhat new to this and I am looking for some pointers.

I've done a couple incalls / outcalls from BP, but that is as far as I've gone. I am trying to get the nerve up to try a SW. To me it just seems to much out in the open. So any way. I drove down bway this morning about 6am only saw one WSW. She didn't look all that although she had like 5 coats on. Then I went down to federal, and didn't see nothing. Headed on to work. Where should I look at that hour. Allow an extra 30-45 minutes, forget Federal/Marlton and jump on the Ben and do some window shopping on The K

Member #5041
12-18-10, 22:03
Allow an extra 30-45 minutes, forget Federal/Marlton and jump on the Ben and do some window shopping on The KWhat do you mean by "K"

Yak27
12-19-10, 10:47
I assume the "K" is Kensington in Philadelphia.

What do you mean by "K"

Lanky43
12-19-10, 11:01
What do you mean by "K"See the Philly Forum and if you do a search, should find a map of the recommended path to take

Member #5041
12-19-10, 21:14
Guys I know I'm new to this world, and I definitely like an easy piece. Some of the pictures I've seen I can't believe some of you guys would stick your Dick in it. I'd be afraid I'd catch something. Where are the hot hoes at?

Joker1313
12-22-10, 12:04
Anyone seen this SW in camden recently? Haven't seen her in a while. White thin girl, longish dark hair, couple tattoos. Any reports on her, heard good stuff.

Jr Monger
01-03-11, 10:36
Guys, I am about to go see what the strip has to offer as the pickings have been thin. I see some of the regular SWs but none that would give a rise to my "partner" So here is to hope for good hunting. I will report what I find.

Jr Monger
01-06-11, 14:39
It SUCKED. I searched on and off for HOURS, and finally after dark, found a nubile WSW. 19 year old Rebecca. Real name not a street name, even verified with viewing her graduated license.

She is cute. 6-7 rating. Dark hair, blue eyes.

Nice breast solid C cups. Took her for FS and BJ. 2 Jacksons.

She likes her ass slapped and doggie style.

Nice tight kitty!

Now here are the quirks, no reach around and rubbing the clit, freaks her out.

Was sexually abused when she was younger and giving her oral is off the table (I always ask to see where the girls limits are).

She is not a spinner, but she ain't to skinny either. I will be seeing her in the future.

As a note, I did not find her until almost 12 hours after I started to search.

So pickings are still thin

Ignacus
01-09-11, 14:27
Things have been slower in Camden. Apparently LEO is making a big push on the drug sets. I've had more time than usual lately and spent too much of it cruising to see what was available. Did see some possibles mid afternoon. Problem was it was after 3 and the school kids were everywhere. Then sort of died out until around 7. They seem to suddenly appear at certain times and then disappear for an hour to two. Its really been dead after midnight. I picked up Missy, rail thin WSW around 2A. She was the only one out. Strange technique with the BJ but managed to get the job done.

Couple days later I picked up Alana (pronounced A-Lane-A) early evening, short blonde WSW near Chestnut. Had seen her around a few times, but with her so bundled up I couldn't get a good look at her face. She's been wearing a gray / brown plaid, hooded jacket (saw at least two wearing similar jackets). She's got a bum left wing, apparently hurts a lot. She was a trooper with the BBBJ, never complained, kept at it with pretty good technique. Almost got me off, but it wasn't going to happen. Nice little ass and what seems to be a decent body with a tat across the lower back. Didn't see her tits. With the problems she had with her arm, I decided against asking. Says she's been out about 8 months, been living in Camden about two years. Told me she is 28 and has at least one kid.

I'd seen a few others out but they were always in bad pickup spots. Hanging mid block on B'way or on a too busy corner. Some had kind of cute looking faces and seemed to be in pretty good shape given the way their jeans fit.

BillJonespbr
01-09-11, 15:17
Yea it has been dead lately. Usually is in the winter. I got a WSW Katie down on Morgan. Very good CBJ. Was wearing pink pajama pants. Walking w a guy. I'd gotten her there before long time ago. Picking are weird. I usually hit around 11pm or 4am. 4am was when I spotted Katie. Blonde, some meat on her ass, not bony like the others. But skinny. Very nice.

Things have been slower in Camden. Apparently LEO is making a big push on the drug sets. I've had more time than usual lately and spent too much of it cruising to see what was available. Did see some possibles mid afternoon. Problem was it was after 3 and the school kids were everywhere. Then sort of died out until around 7. They seem to suddenly appear at certain times and then disappear for an hour to two. Its really been dead after midnight. I picked up Missy, rail thin WSW around 2A. She was the only one out. Strange technique with the BJ but managed to get the job done.

Couple days later I picked up Alana (pronounced A-Lane-A) early evening, short blonde WSW near Chestnut. Had seen her around a few times, but with her so bundled up I couldn't get a good look at her face. She's been wearing a gray / brown plaid, hooded jacket (saw at least two wearing similar jackets). She's got a bum left wing, apparently hurts a lot. She was a trooper with the BBBJ, never complained, kept at it with pretty good technique. Almost got me off, but it wasn't going to happen. Nice little ass and what seems to be a decent body with a tat across the lower back. Didn't see her tits. With the problems she had with her arm, I decided against asking. Says she's been out about 8 months, been living in Camden about two years. Told me she is 28 and has at least one kid.

I'd seen a few others out but they were always in bad pickup spots. Hanging mid block on B'way or on a too busy corner. Some had kind of cute looking faces and seemed to be in pretty good shape given the way their jeans fit.

Sjman
01-18-11, 21:45
I was expecting some action on Broadway today due to lack of police activity but didn't find anything interesting enough. I was there twice, once around 1 PM and one more time around 7 PM. Did notice one action news truck in the evening.

Tussel
01-22-11, 11:36
I went out to Camden last night around 9pm to see how the LE layoffs affected the SW circuit. I thought I was in the movie " Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome". I saw no LE on Broadway or Westfield Ave. I saw to my surprise quite a few of SW's on Westfield which was pretty much dead for the last year or so. Broadway was busy too and some SW's are even brave enough now to actually walk on the street and flag down drivers. I even saw SW's I haven't seen in a while coming back out now. This scene I saw last night was scary but good, if you know what I mean.

Ttnalp
01-23-11, 03:12
Was there tonight for the first time around 12am. Found one white female walking broadway, and picked her up, and had a good time. She showed me the way home, and picked up another on the way home, which was a black female.

Found broadway by accident, but had a great time tonight.

Johnboy
01-23-11, 11:41
I went out to Camden last night around 9pm to see how the LE layoffs affected the SW circuit. I thought I was in the movie " Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome". I saw no LE on Broadway or Westfield Ave. I saw to my surprise quite a few of SW's on Westfield which was pretty much dead for the last year or so. Broadway was busy too and some SW's are even brave enough now to actually walk on the street and flag down drivers. I even saw SW's I haven't seen in a while coming back out now. This scene I saw last night was scary but good, if you know what I mean.I was on Bway Saturday late afternoon / early evening and saw quite a few SW. You have to expect there will be a shortage with the cold weather even though they need money for their meds. I have to say I was surprised by the number of LE in the area given the layoffs. They were mostly driving around and not lingering on the street corners but were still present enough to not let your guard down. I picked up Amanda who has been reviewed here before by Fbtom and others and had a great motel date in the warmth. She has put on some weight in all the right places and has an incredible rack and body given she has two kids. She told me a lot of the girls are locked up from sweeps over the last couple months which could account for the lack of activity beyond the obvious cold snap. I did notice last week the Guardian Angels have started walking the area although I only saw them around the tranportation center and hospital. I honestly don't know what groups of 4 unarmed out of town people in red berets are going to do in a city with so much violent crime. I heard there were two shootings last week alone on Broadway, one by Ferry and another by Atlantic. Harsh language will not be very effective against drug dealers who are in all probability packing a gun.

JB

Tussel
01-24-11, 18:37
I was on Bway Saturday late afternoon / early evening and saw quite a few SW. You have to expect there will be a shortage with the cold weather even though they need money for their meds. I have to say I was surprised by the number of LE in the area given the layoffs. They were mostly driving around and not lingering on the street corners but were still present enough to not let your guard down. I picked up Amanda who has been reviewed here before by Fbtom and others and had a great motel date in the warmth. She has put on some weight in all the right places and has an incredible rack and body given she has two kids. She told me a lot of the girls are locked up from sweeps over the last couple months which could account for the lack of activity beyond the obvious cold snap. I did notice last week the Guardian Angels have started walking the area although I only saw them around the tranportation center and hospital. I honestly don't know what groups of 4 unarmed out of town people in red berets are going to do in a city with so much violent crime. I heard there were two shootings last week alone on Broadway, one by Ferry and another by Atlantic. Harsh language will not be very effective against drug dealers who are in all probability packing a gun.

JBThis is the shooting I think you were talking about. This is only the beginning folks, keep alert and be safe.

http://www.courierpostonline.com/article/20110124/NEWS01/301250014/Man-charged-in-Camden-killing

Sjman
01-26-11, 00:16
I am not sure how many of you have experienced any thing like this, but I will share this incident with you.

Last week I got a text from a girl who used to work on Broadway, I may have picked her up once in the past. I was not sure how she got my phone number but I thought may be I have given my number to her. Anyway, she tells me she doesn't work on Broadway any more and would like to meet me. She did contact me couple times last week and finally my schedule open up this week and she suggested to meet at a diner in cherry hill area where she is working currently. She did mention she is getting a ride from someone and asked me to be there for sure. So, I get there and waited for her for few minutes. She texts me and she comes out from the diner. When she comes out she asked me, did I saw the car who dropped her. I said no, because I was busy checking my emails on my phone and I was not paying attention.

Anyway, as soon as she gets in the car and I started backing up my car, I saw a SUV coming out and he stopped the car right in front of my car. I looked at the girl and she says shit, he is still here. Any way, a white old man comes out from the SUV, walks up to the passenger side and takes her cell phone. She tried to reason with him by saying, he is my boss. That didn't work so well. Any way, he ended the conversation with "you can keep her". And I thought what the fuck just happened. Fortunately, not many people were around and nothing serious happened, but I was just shocked.

Once he left, I inquire the girl, and she told me she is living with this guy for some time and she is off the drugs. I think she was def telling the truth because she did gain some weight and was looking healthy.

Girl was really upset and I have no doubt she was regretting the decision to lie to him. I was just so upset, I decided to drop the idea of going anywhere with her and asked her where I can drop her. I can't tell you, how bad I felt when she said I guess I have to go back to camden. I could see tears in her eyes and I just couldn't do more than giving her some money so she can find a place to sleep in camden.

I am doing this for couple years now and today I felt so helpless. We all know what we do is wrong but still it tough to see a girl who was trying to keep her clean going back to camden.

To the gentleman, who was involved in this incident, if you reading this. Please forgive the girl, she really wants to be clean and wants to go back. I do not know if she has courage to call you but all I can say she was truly sorry.

Please also accept my apologies for what I did without knowing all the facts. I never knew that she was living with someone. I also want to thanks you for being respectful to me.

Ignacus
01-26-11, 00:38
I made a couple passes starting about 9P on Tues evening. Started at Morgan and didn't see anything until a block of two below Atlantic. Spotted Alana at Kaighns and a few more all the way up to Berkley. Nothing in E. Camden. On the way back I spotted a few more south of Benson. Probably a dozen in all. Some may have been civilians but I got a look from most of them. It can be hard to tell with some who just walk without being obvious, until you see them a couple of times in the same area. Didn't feel it so I went home.

Ignacus
01-27-11, 01:00
I had headed out to Pennsauken to meet a BP poster. Took a while since it was snowing. When I got to the landmark and called there was no answer. I left a message and waited a short while for a call back. I needed gas so I stopped at Marlton and made another call. This time I got a text saying she was done for the day. Nice! She then said she'd had to go to the hospital, something about a family member and an accident. So I figured, since I was in the area and it was only 7:30, I'd make a pass. Nothing in E. Camden. Nothing on B'way, until I got to Pine where a cute face smiled at me from inside a hood under an umbrella. I continued as far as Atlantic and turned around. She was gone, but I'd spotted another near the triangle. Third pass and another at Spruce and then the smiling face was at Walnut. I pulled around and thought she was gone again. As the light changed and I turned onto B'way, there she was on Newton. She jumped in and we were off. If it hadn't been snowing so hard, I never would have done the scoop on B'way. We headed out of town. We found our way to Carnival where I was surprised at the number of cars in the lot, given the snow. We went upstairs to the new viewing lounge. We had the place to ourselves. .4 for everything and another jack for a couple pics which she didn't want posted, family stuff. She got somewhat comfortable and said she thought it was really kinky. It was hard holding off, which isn't usually a problem for me. BBBJ and k9 Dropped her off at home, she lives between B'way and Kaighns. Told her about this site, she said she'd heard about a site where the girls are listed. Said she knew SJ and that Erika is supposedly in rehab. Anyway, petite blond with a cute face. A little extra around the middle and some crepe from child birth, said she's 25 been around off and on for two years. Name and digits for seniors

Love To Monger
01-29-11, 20:07
Sounds like a good find, Ignacious. Did you get a name?

Fbtom
02-06-11, 03:55
I am not sure how many of you have experienced any thing like this, but I will share this incident with you.

Last week I got a text from a girl who used to work on Broadway, I may have picked her up once in the past. I was not sure how she got my phone number but I thought may be I have given my number to her. Anyway, she tells me she doesn't work on Broadway any more and would like to meet me. She did contact me couple times last week and finally my schedule open up this week and she suggested to meet at a diner in cherry hill area where she is working currently. She did mention she is getting a ride from someone and asked me to be there for sure. So, I get there and waited for her for few minutes. She texts me and she comes out from the diner. When she comes out she asked me, did I saw the car who dropped her. I said no, because I was busy checking my emails on my phone and I was not paying attention.

Anyway, as soon as she gets in the car and I started backing up my car, I saw a SUV coming out and he stopped the car right in front of my car. I looked at the girl and she says shit, he is still here. Any way, a white old man comes out from the SUV, walks up to the passenger side and takes her cell phone. She tried to reason with him by saying, he is my boss. That didn't work so well. Any way, he ended the conversation with "you can keep her". And I thought what the fuck just happened. Fortunately, not many people were around and nothing serious happened, but I was just shocked.

Once he left, I inquire the girl, and she told me she is living with this guy for some time and she is off the drugs. I think she was def telling the truth because she did gain some weight and was looking healthy.

Girl was really upset and I have no doubt she was regretting the decision to lie to him. I was just so upset, I decided to drop the idea of going anywhere with her and asked her where I can drop her. I can't tell you, how bad I felt when she said I guess I have to go back to camden. I could see tears in her eyes and I just couldn't do more than giving her some money so she can find a place to sleep in camden.

I am doing this for couple years now and today I felt so helpless. We all know what we do is wrong but still it tough to see a girl who was trying to keep her clean going back to camden.

To the gentleman, who was involved in this incident, if you reading this. Please forgive the girl, she really wants to be clean and wants to go back. I do not know if she has courage to call you but all I can say she was truly sorry.

Please also accept my apologies for what I did without knowing all the facts. I never knew that she was living with someone. I also want to thanks you for being respectful to me. Damn, that SUCKS for her! Glad that he didn't direct any anger your way!

I once was seeing a woman in similar situation. She was living with him far away from any commonly known strolls. She still had my number though and we hooked up several times. Even though it was awesome, I stopped seeing her once I found out that the guy was trying really hard to keep her clean and had an emotional attachment for her. Guys who take in a girl have got to realize the risks involved, going back to the meds or the lifestyle is a very real possibility. Sadly, she has found a med supplier within walking distance. Surprised me since it was a very clean normal looking neighborhood.

Davey1965
02-06-11, 10:19

Please also accept my apologies for what I did without knowing all the facts. I never knew that she was living with someone. I also want to thanks you for being respectful to me. Nothing that close has ever happened to me, but I have taken girls back to their real homes in similar situations for them to find out the door was locked and parents wouldn't let them back in the house and have them come back upset just asking to go back to the K. Also recieved a phone call or two from a loved one asking who I was and that my number was showing up as the last one on the bill before so&So left. One reason to always use a non-tracable phone. Bad things happen to girls out here as we have seen recently, and I would sure hate to be the last call on her phone when things like that happen.

Ignacus
02-06-11, 12:52

Please also accept my apologies for what I did without knowing all the facts. I never knew that she was living with someone. I also want to thanks you for being respectful to me. Situations like that can be uncomfortable. We do what we do for our own reasons. Likewise, they do what they do for their own reasons. They started using drugs, for whatever reasons. We support their habits because they provide us with an outlet for our own demons. If there were no SW on the stroll, we wouldn't be out there. (Not sure what the hell we would do to satisfy our 'desires'.) They lie as a matter of course. I'd been seeing Erika for almost two years. She was telling me she was on suboxone and looking for work. I was trying to help her out by paying her to help me with some work I was trying to get done when she ripped me off for. 4. In all that time, all the times she was using and could have stolen from me, she didn't. Then when she has an opportunity to earn some money, with her clothes on, she screws it up. Its unfortunate but sometimes the only thing that works is tough love, clear definable consequences and them hitting bottom and hopefully still being alive to turn themselves around. For too many of them that never happens. If it wasn't you, it would have been someone else. Obviously, she'd been doing something that raised suspicion on his part.

Mike 80
02-06-11, 22:01
Late afternoon SuperBowl Sunday I was on my way back from AC and thought I'd make my first visit to Camden's Broadway since the LE layoffs. I was surprised to see significant LE presence. 1 State Police car, and 3 Camden LE cars, one of whom was parked in a trapping spot out of obvious sight on one of the streets near Viola. By the time I was several blocks down Broadway I looked in the rear view that he was already stopping someone behind me. There were a handful of WSWs and BSWs out starting at the Morgan intersection but really not that many and nothing that especially caught my eye. I continued on to K and picked up someone there who I'll post about.

Hdmaybull
02-07-11, 02:58
There were about 7 out tonight after 10pm. I picked up Dana, a 5'4 late 20s WSW. She was on a back street off of Broadway. Went to the room and she has a nice shaped bottom but a bit saggy up top. She was very accommodating. If I see her in the future I would try again. I missed two others I would have picked up but I guess one of you got them.

Lemmesee
02-10-11, 00:27
Sadly, she has found a med supplier within walking distance. Surprised me since it was a very clean normal looking neighborhood.Drug use has permeated society in general, you don't have to go to the badlands to get your fix, basically anywhere you live there will be a drug dealer of some sort (cleaner location and higher quality stuff maybe) , soccer moms, normal looking people and well bred teenagers use drugs and addicts seem to have a sixth sense to identify each other and a supplier, sad stories like this one are just too common, I have lost count of the ones I have heard and perhaps I am getting too indifferent to them and the part I play on them myself.

Steel Men
02-11-11, 01:31
I am a fairly rookie monger, as I haven't ventured much out of the small pond that is Lindenwold. Specifically, the apartment complexes on Gibbsboro Road. Off of rt. 30. I have picked up a few girls there, almost all addicted to something whether they smoke it or shoot it. I've yet to get pictures, though there's a few I likely could, and I only remember about half their names at this point as I've been going there for 2-3 years now. A nice mix of WSW, BSW, LSW, and if it's what you're looking for (which it certainly isn't for me) there's even the occasional tsw. I've only ever driven the loops (as the complexes "loop" around several buildings) after night-fall which can be dry many nights of the winter. Summertime, however, the pickings seem to be consistent and good with many more girls in their 20's coming out to play. Does anyone else have any knowledge of this place? Or am I the only one on here who's tapped this resource?

Sjman
02-12-11, 19:32
Mallisa is on backpage. She is looking good.

http://southjersey.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/brand-new-petit-blue-eyed-cutie-100-specials-20/6973318

Jack Ace
02-15-11, 00:42
Yea it has been dead lately. Usually is in the winter. I got a WSW Katie down on Morgan. Very good CBJ. Was wearing pink pajama pants. Walking w a guy. I'd gotten her there before long time ago. Picking are weird. I usually hit around 11pm or 4am. 4am was when I spotted Katie. Blonde, some meat on her ass, not bony like the others. But skinny. Very nice.Did she have a ton of tattoos, freckles on her face? I picked up a Katie. 5'6 ish, short hair, but long in the front, like a skate punk and like I said, loaded with tattoos, chest, back neck etc.

Very pleasant girl, nice conversation, says a lot of busts, huge busts last week with under cover johns and girls! Well, according to her.

Anyway, decent BBBJCIM spit.

Davey1965
02-16-11, 09:56
Mallisa is on backpage. She is looking good.

http://southjersey.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/brand-new-petit-blue-eyed-cutie-100-specials-20/6973318

Seems like the post has been taken down already. Good practice may be to just copy and paste the ad instead of the link. They seem to disappear so quickly.

JR Long
02-17-11, 16:49
I decided to cruise Broadway the other night. I spotted several WSW but no one that really caught my attention. Alana was out but I decided to pick up someone new. I picked up a blonde WSW about 5'5." While we were talking I asked about some girls that I know and I asked if she knew Olivia. She said that Olivia overdosed recently and died. I don't know if this is true or just a rumor. I know that it's been awhile since I've seen Olivia. She was always a sweet girl. I have some reasons to believe that it's just a rumor and not true but I was wondering if anyone else had any info.

Hoe Hunter
02-17-11, 22:55
I decided to cruise Broadway the other night. I spotted several WSW but no one that really caught my attention. Alana was out but I decided to pick up someone new. I picked up a blonde WSW about 5'5." While we were talking I asked about some girls that I know and I asked if she knew Olivia. She said that Olivia overdosed recently and died. I don't know if this is true or just a rumor. I know that it's been awhile since I've seen Olivia. She was always a sweet girl. I have some reasons to believe that it's just a rumor and not true but I was wondering if anyone else had any info.I hope this is just a rumor because she was a sweet girl. Last time I dated her was a couple of months ago. She had just left rehab and gained some significant weight (which looked really good on her). She told me she's staying with the stepdad and he would try and have have sex with her constantly. That's why she left and was running the streets again. I hope this is all a rumor and I hope she's doing well.

Jack Ace
02-18-11, 14:08
I hope this is just a rumor because she was a sweet girl. Last time I dated her was a couple of months ago. She had just left rehab and gained some significant weight (which looked really good on her). She told me she's staying with the stepdad and he would try and have have sex with her constantly. That's why she left and was running the streets again. I hope this is all a rumor and I hope she's doing well.Wow, I was surprised to read this. Unfortunatly, it's TRUE. Those that know me, know I have my ways, but I can tell you that, unfortunatly, I am 100% certain she is deceased.

Very sad.

Fbtom
02-18-11, 23:03
WOW, I'm so sad to hear this bad news! I wanted to, but never met Olivia. Always feel bad regardless hearing about the situations they are in and feel even worse with their demise.

Bruce52
02-19-11, 21:34
Drove the circuit this afternoon: Marlton Pike to Federal to Broadway. Nothing at all until I got south of Atlantic. Too many cops parked on Broadway farther north. A little colony of WSWs around Morgan. I picked the one who looked the best, although she was quite bundled up against the cold wind. Her name is Danielle. She's 28, medium height and weight, long black hair, has a 7-year-old boy and has been on the streets since September 2010. I took her to a hotel in Mt. Laurel where we had a very good time. She agreed to 40 but I ended up giving her 80 because she stayed so long and did such a nice job. No regrets.

Bruce

Tom Odd
02-21-11, 17:26
Hey guys,

What's the best spot at Marlton Pike and what are the best times?

Thanks

Fbtom
02-27-11, 00:44
Cruised Broadway as I usually do when I'm in the area. I'm surprised how few were out on a Sat. Morning. Perhaps that is the worst time to look as they might be catching some sleep for a late Fri. Night? This time always seems to be a hit or miss since I'm sure many are looking to satisfy a morning craving before walking the streets.

Spotted Camille at her usual location. Funny how often I have run into her, but still never dated. Regardless, I was wondering if she has a "handler" now? I noticed two unusual things today. First, there was a parked car very close to her location. Second, there was a black man standing nearby, close enough to observe. Could be totally unrelated, but the change of scenery caused me to move on yet again.

Tussel
02-27-11, 10:54
Hey guys,

What's the best spot at Marlton Pike and what are the best times?

ThanksMarlton Pike has been dead for quite some time. I have been mongering for at least 20 years in that area. I really don't see any new or old SW's in that area or Westfield Avenue. I really thought there would be some fresh talent out there by now.

Mike 80
03-06-11, 16:26
Drove Broadway midday Sunday. Haven't been there during daytime in quite awhile. Somehow I keep expecting to see wide open action and no LE, but like my last visit a few weeks ago that wasn't the case. Saw several LE cars but there were also a decent number of girls out. There was one nice looking young platinum blonde down around Spruce who I wanted. I parked down a side street and waited but there was a Mom standing nearby outside her house watching her kids and she was looking at me closely so I moved on. By the time I came back around another monger had beaten me to the prize.

So I picked up "CJ" not more than a block away. Brunette, nice eyes, maybe 5'5" and mid-20's, she had a very friendly look about her and was giving me and others a cute little wave. As soon as she got in I realized my instincts were good. Pleasant and talkative personality. Says she usually works at night and this is a very unusual time for her to be out. She had a small little top on that showed off what seemed to be a nice pair of breasts and it was also riding up to show her belly. I find daytime car dates in Camden to be stressful but we found a decent spot. She got up on her knees on the passenger seat so that she could get a good angle. Didn't take me deep but good tongue and hand action with no rush and she took a sizable weekend bucket of cum in her mouth before spitting it out.

Man I really dislike parts of the new website like the search feature which wouldn't let me look up "CJ" because it is too short. I thought I'd remembered seeing the name. Finally found her just by looking through the threads in a report from Hdmaybull from last August which included pics (see link). Would definitely repeat and try her FS. We need our own "CJ" to do this CJ. I think he'd like her.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6152-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1035094&viewfull=1#post1035094

Hdmaybull
04-08-11, 01:17
Had to be near south Jersey so I cruised B'way on and off from 8-12. The ladies were out. It seems the younger ladies come out early get what they need for the day and go in. LE was out but not in the force others saw. When I saw who I wanted to get of course one of you had a nice interception. I finally got Shel or Shelly. She is 23 and pierced all over her face. She has a nice rack and an OK butt. Her performance was a good sound effects, moans etc. Seems to do only covered service but her CBJ was nice. I would see her again. Maybe pics next time.

Hdmaybull
05-07-11, 16:53
I would like to say that I feel like some of you are the worst wingmen ever, LOL. Every time I saw one I wanted to meet one of you would do a major C-block and pick her. I saw a chic that I think looked like Mia Rose the adult actress, just thinner. Of course when I made the turn one of you stopped and she ran to you. I did meet Danielle (cute in the face, around 25, dark hair, Cs, a bit extra in the gut). She has a great head game, doesn't forget the berries. I keep forgetting my camera. She said that around 20 girls were picked up in the last few weeks with UCs.

Longdeluxe
05-15-11, 18:22
I would like to say that I feel like some of you are the worst wingmen ever, LOL. Every time I saw one I wanted to meet one of you would do a major C-block and pick her. I saw a chic that I think looked like Mia Rose the adult actress, just thinner. Of course when I made the turn one of you stopped and she ran to you. I did meet Danielle (cute in the face, around 25, dark hair, Cs, a bit extra in the gut). She has a great head game, doesn't forget the berries. I keep forgetting my camera. She said that around 20 girls were picked up in the last few weeks with UCs.The game is whack-a-mole. Girls pop up and dissappear so fast and their numbers change and come in and out of service constantly. If you see someone on the ave you got to make the stop and not do the comeback thing. If you change your mind no harm no foul. But just remember you may get ignored because of the risky nature of this mongering

Jr Monger
05-18-11, 22:29
I am going to check this resource now! BRB with a report.

I am a fairly rookie monger, as I haven't ventured much out of the small pond that is Lindenwold. Specifically, the apartment complexes on Gibbsboro Road. Off of rt. 30. I have picked up a few girls there, almost all addicted to something whether they smoke it or shoot it. I've yet to get pictures, though there's a few I likely could, and I only remember about half their names at this point as I've been going there for 2-3 years now. A nice mix of WSW, BSW, LSW, and if it's what you're looking for (which it certainly isn't for me) there's even the occasional tsw. I've only ever driven the loops (as the complexes "loop" around several buildings) after night-fall which can be dry many nights of the winter. Summertime, however, the pickings seem to be consistent and good with many more girls in their 20's coming out to play. Does anyone else have any knowledge of this place? Or am I the only one on here who's tapped this resource?

Jr Monger
05-18-11, 23:23
Just completed loop through just about all the apartment complexes off gibbsboro Road.

I saw plenty of places to date but no SW's.

Steel Men, is it too early in the year, or too late at night?

Sitting BS
05-25-11, 23:45
[QUOTE=Steel Men; 1137919. Does anyone else have any knowledge of this place? Or am I the only one on here who's tapped this resource? [/QUOTE]Granted, I don't live out in that area anymore, but I still drive through out of habit, just like I used to, when I'm in the area. Honestly, I haven't seen action in there since late 2005 or early 2006. Back then it was down in the Pines / Arborwood, or as we all used to call it,"Little Camden".

At some point (in late 2005 or early 2006) the cops came in and shut the lady down that was running a lot of the shit out of her apartment. I knew her, and the reason I knew it was her was the newspapers identified her age. She was a nasty old bag, but she knew some damn fine hos! And one awful one (I don't mean her).

I've almost never seen any SWing in the other apartment complexes, the ones closer to 30. But you know, I only drive through them once. I usually spend a while on little camden, just out of nostalgia.

Sidney1234
06-10-11, 20:34
Any up to dates routes.

Sjman
06-12-11, 01:10
Picked Leigh today. Great service. I have know her for two years and she always delivers. She doesn't come out here that often / she now has a phone.

Sjman
06-12-11, 22:11
I decided to cruise broadway on Saturday, there were lot of girls out as well as LE. I think it's getting riskier every day. Before I saw Leigh, I did try to pickup a very cute looking girl but one of you beat me (someone driving one of those asian cars, you lucky bastard at-least report your experience)

To everyone, who has asked me for leigh's digits, she has asked me to share with the people I know well, so if you are new to the forum, I may not be able to share her number with you. I am sorry but I don't want 50 people calling her.

Member #5041
06-14-11, 07:57
Drove down Bway on my way home from work yesterday. Corner of Morgan & Bway saw an slightly older WSW, SHOULDER length brown hair wearing a green top and black spandex pants with heals. Wanted to scoop her up but leo was down the road. Does anyone know who she is, she had a tan, and looks like she had a nice@$$. Also can someone throw me a hint to where I can find a 10.00 room?

Frank6969
06-14-11, 15:29
Drove down Bway on my way home from work yesterday. Corner of Morgan & Bway saw an slightly older WSW, SHOULDER length brown hair wearing a green top and black spandex pants with heals. Wanted to scoop her up but leo was down the road. Does anyone know who she is, she had a tan, and looks like she had a nice@$$. Also can someone throw me a hint to where I can find a 10. 00 room?That was Camile that you saw I was talking to her around 1 in the afternoon.

Member #5041
06-15-11, 05:20
That was Camile that you saw I was talking to her around 1 in the afternoon.Does she have a usual time that she is out on bway? I can only do it early am or after work like 6.

Member #5041
06-16-11, 21:58
Just curious, do any of you know of any SW that provide BBFS? Those are the ones I want to stay away from.

Member #5041
06-16-11, 22:04
As I been posting in the forum, those that read my post should know, I would only date the BP girls. Well today after work I finally popped my mongering cherry. Picked up a WSW on bway, she had brown hair and wearing a blue top. Honestly I was so nervous that I didn't even get her name. Got a room and got BBBJ, and FS. Whatever name was she sycked a mean one.

Harley32
06-17-11, 07:22
Just curious, do any of you know of any SW that provide BBFS? Those are the ones I want to stay away from.Almost all of them will given the right circumstance. Nearly all are feeding a habit, they'll do whatever they have to for that next fix.

Lemmesee
06-17-11, 23:03
Just curious, do any of you know of any SW that provide BBFS? Those are the ones I want to stay away from.To stay away from them or to make sure you are hitting on a sure thing? LOL, actually a complete and detailed list would be greatly appreciated, to, you know, stay away.

Member #5041
06-18-11, 11:45
To stay away from them or to make sure you are hitting on a sure thing? LOL, actually a complete and detailed list would be greatly appreciated, to, you know, stay away.I was being serious, safety is priority when mongering, I met one girl off of BP and she had no covers. She was cool with not using, I bailed.

Mike Sweeney
06-18-11, 14:03
I was being serious, safety is priority when mongering, I met one girl off of BP and she had no covers. She was cool with not using, I bailed.And you need to assume any of the girls with a drug problem will go bareback, they are not concerned for you or your safety, they are concerned with getting the money and getting their meds.

Lemmesee
06-19-11, 01:26
I was being serious, safety is priority when mongering, I met one girl off of BP and she had no covers. She was cool with not using, I bailed.My comment was " tongue in cheek " bro; this is one risky hobby bottom line you don't know the girl, she is going bareback with someone (or everyone, who knows) depending on her circumstances, mood, how bad she need her next hit, whatever, you MUST CARRY YOUR OWN CONDOMS and use them of course, even then the risk is always there, this message brought to you by Captain Obvious!

JR Long
06-22-11, 01:16
And you need to assume any of the girls with a drug problem will go bareback, they are not concerned for you or your safety, they are concerned with getting the money and getting their meds.Yes, some girls will do anything for $ to support their habits. Some girls also sometmes share needles which is a bigger risk for things like HIV. One of my former regulars who lives with an old guy in Fairview told me that she shared needles with her brother. After that I stopped seeing her even though she had a pretty hot body. It just wasn't worth the risk. I generally tend to stay away from the iv drug users / shooters. If I see alot of track marks, I avoid them.

Mike Sweeney
06-22-11, 10:44
Yes, some girls will do anything for $ to support their habits. Some girls also sometmes share needles which is a bigger risk for things like HIV. One of my former regulars who lives with an old guy in Fairview told me that she shared needles with her brother. After that I stopped seeing her even though she had a pretty hot body. It just wasn't worth the risk. I generally tend to stay away from the iv drug users / shooters. If I see alot of track marks, I avoid them.JR, Right on the money, having the mindset that there is an exception to every rule is dangerous in this hobby.

BillJonespbr
06-25-11, 16:41
Yes, some girls will do anything for $ to support their habits. Some girls also sometmes share needles which is a bigger risk for things like HIV. One of my former regulars who lives with an old guy in Fairview told me that she shared needles with her brother. After that I stopped seeing her even though she had a pretty hot body. It just wasn't worth the risk. I generally tend to stay away from the iv drug users / shooters. If I see alot of track marks, I avoid them.Yes JR, she was a regular of mine as well. Always a lot of BS with her. Once I knew she was using needles, I asked her not to text me anymore.

Trashed201
06-26-11, 02:32
I decided to cruise broadway on Saturday, there were lot of girls out as well as LE. I think it's getting riskier every day. Before I saw Leigh, I did try to pickup a very cute looking girl but one of you beat me (someone driving one of those asian cars, you lucky bastard at-least report your experience)

To everyone, who has asked me for leigh's digits, she has asked me to share with the people I know well, so if you are new to the forum, I may not be able to share her number with you. I am sorry but I don't want 50 people calling her.I've been wanting to see Leigh since Cooky reported on her so if can hook up a senior member who'll treat her well I'd appreciate it.

Sjman
06-26-11, 20:58
Guys,

No girls on broadway or what, didn't see mush activity on the board as far as reviews. Looks like everyone is keeping secrets. I know girls has to out there in summer although when I just did a quick detour on my way to philly this noon I didn't see anything good except PR brothers honking on every street. There were lot of cars, I didn't have enough time

Ignacus
06-29-11, 01:03
It really depends on when you pass through. I made a couple of passed starting around 11:30 PM Tuesday and starting at Morgan saw at least five before I got to HCSC. Counted about ten below Kaighns and nothing North of there. There was one possible at the Triangle but LE was in the process of running her off. A little later I was turning at the North end for another pass and spotted two WSWs just north of the Rand near the church. Spotted them later near Berkley. Ran all the way down to Morgan and didn't see anyone.

I had made a couple of trips last week, I think Thurs evening and it looked like all 37 SWs they busted in the last roundup were out at the same time. Late Sun. Morning I ran through and didn't see anyone except for a possible in really clean white jeans and a floral print top with a lace back. Wasn't sure if she was an SW. Tracked her as she walked south from the Clinton area, more or less ignoring traffic and listening to an Ipod or something. Then she turned between Chestnut and Kaighns and started walking back. At that same time I spotted two other SWs in the Chestnut / Triangle area. Unfortunately, as luck would have it, I felt the unmistakable call of both nature and the gas gauge at that time and had to break off for a pit stop. When I returned there wasn't anyone around again. Seems to be more feast or famine that it used to be.

Guys,

No girls on broadway or what, didn't see mush activity on the board as far as reviews. Looks like everyone is keeping secrets. I know girls has to out there in summer although when I just did a quick detour on my way to philly this noon I didn't see anything good except PR brothers honking on every street. There were lot of cars, I didn't have enough time

JR Long
07-02-11, 12:55
I've been down to Broadway the last couple of days. I can confirm that there is a camera at Broadway and Royden like Ignacus reported. There does some to be some girls out like Missy (who looks really skinny now) , Dana, etc. One thing that I noticed was that once some girls came out after a little while a police SUV and some police patrol vehicles showed up and started to ask the girls to move along. I think that they are using the cameras to see when girls are appearing on Broadway. Well, I did spot a curvy little brunette named Kate about 23 years old and 5'4" 140lbs with long brown hair. She was wearing skin tight white pants and a pink blouse. The cops asked her to move along and she began to walk down a side street. I picked her up out of sight of the cameras. Told me that she has only been back on Broadway for the last two months after being away. Nice girl and good BBBJ. She didn't have digits but she did say that she was getting a phone soon. I also picked up a little blonde named Cara about a week ago. She was sitting on a door stoop near the pizza place on Broadway. This was before I knew about the cameras and luckily I picked her up down a side street away from Broadway. She is about 5'0' and 90-100lbs A cups. Cute face but kinda bad teeth. Good BBBJ but she kept on asking for a tip even before we got started. Never got her digits because she kept pestering me about a tip.

I would be careful with the cameras and LE out. I think that I'm going to check out the K instead rather than press my luck for now.

DMdrives
07-14-11, 17:08
The Courier Post not only confirms but gives the figure of over 80 cameras already in place with plans to install more throughout the city. Does this mean the end of the Broadway stroll? I know it most likely does for me anyway.

BillJonespbr
07-25-11, 00:05
It will mOve somewhere else if it gets bad. You can't keep the worlds oldest profession down. I used to roam around Admiral Wilson before they tore everything down. Big Brother is everywhere these days. Texts and meet-ups may be the future thing. I cruise broadway one time up and back and if I don't see anything in the first pass I leave. And getting out of there to do your business is a good idea too. I'd hate to wake up to my picture in the courier with a SW going down and a camera zoomed in on my face. BP may make some $ until the new stroll comes around. What do they need cops for when they have cameras? Next they'll be sending drones in for busts.

(maybe this should be in General Reports?)

JR Long
07-27-11, 20:42
Since the cameras, to be safe I will only cruise down Broadway once whereas I use to cruise up and down Broadway repeatedly in the past. On my pass down Broadway, I noticed that most of the girls were on Broadway down near Broadway and Kaighn further away from the cameras. I saw Missy (looking very skinny) , Dana and Alisha (wearing fake blue contact lens) but I passed on all of them. Slim pickings so I decided to head into philly.

CookyJar
07-28-11, 00:07
Since the cameras, to be safe I will only cruise down Broadway once...WHY!!!

:confused:

CookyJar

BillJonespbr
07-28-11, 00:29
WHY!

CookyJarI can maybe field this one. I guess I feel I present less of a target for cameras if I cruise thru once. Having cameras see me going back and forth may prompt them to stop me. My thoughts I guess. Any suggestions?

CookyJar
07-28-11, 00:56
I can maybe field this one. I guess I feel I present less of a target for cameras if I cruise thru once. Having cameras see me going back and forth may prompt them to stop me. My thoughts I guess. Any suggestions?
WHY!!! Is it illegal to drive on the streets of Camden more than once? Sure! They can stop you. They don’t need Cameras to do that. If your car and paper work are up to date and you haven’t done anything wrong they have to let you go. Right!
I posted my current thoughts on Surveillance Cameras in the General Thread the other day. I was hoping to get a debate started. I had hoped that by discussing the issue we could come up with some answers. Judging by the number of replies, no one was interested.
Until I can come up with a good reason to change my current routine, which has work fine so far, I will go about things the way I always have – always vigilant.
:)
I do have a question or two. How are the cameras monitored? Are they being monitored by the squad cars? What is the average response time? Are they actually wasting all of this money to chase a few women and mongers around the block? Are we their main focus?
:(
I am not going to stick my face in a camera, stick my tongue out and go blah. I am not going to go running scare either. So far all I am hearing is that Camden has cameras. Has anyone bothered to check and see what that actually means?
CookyJar

BillJonespbr
07-28-11, 02:48
I do agree, I'm just scared of the hassle. I can tell you, even with the new cameras, I've had about 3 or 4 dates there with no problems. Charmaine was the latest one. Most are early morning before work, around 4am. No problems. I agree that they can do nothing, but the very things you pose are reasons why mongers get scared: we don't know who is watching, or what theyre using it for.

WHY! Is it illegal to drive on the streets of Camden more than once? Sure! They can stop you. They don't need Cameras to do that. If your car and paper work are up to date and you haven't done anything wrong they have to let you go. Right!

I posted my current thoughts on Surveillance Cameras in the General Thread the other day. I was hoping to get a debate started. I had hoped that by discussing the issue we could come up with some answers. Judging by the number of replies, no one was interested.

Until I can come up with a good reason to change my current routine, which has work fine so far, I will go about things the way I always have – always vigilant.

I do have a question or two. How are the cameras monitored? Are they being monitored by the squad cars? What is the average response time? Are they actually wasting all of this money to chase a few women and mongers around the block? Are we their main focus?

I am not going to stick my face in a camera, stick my tongue out and go blah. I am not going to go running scare either. So far all I am hearing is that Camden has cameras. Has anyone bothered to check and see what that actually means?

CookyJar

BillJonespbr
07-28-11, 02:49
Has anyone seen or heard from Gaetana? I miss those wonderful BJ's.

CookyJar
07-28-11, 07:17
I do agree, I'm just scared of the hassle...

Why!!! Have you heard of mongers being hassled anymore than usually? Have you noticed anymore stops than usually? Did the Camden police force suddenly grow in size? Do they now have the manpower to do more stops for the sole purpose of harassing mongers? I am asking these questions so that I can make an intelligent decision.
Is the, “End of the World,” really near? Is the sky is falling? Or, are we crying wolf and it’s really just a sheep in wolf clothing.
(FYI: There is a somewhat related story in today news. Red light cameras in California are being removed because the tickets cannot be enforced. I am paraphrasing, “In other criminal cases, you have a right to confront your accuser. But with this technology, your accuser is a camera.”)
CookyJar

Exec2001
07-28-11, 21:28
Why! Have you heard of mongers being hassled anymore than usually? Have you noticed anymore stops than usually?

CookyJarUnfortuately, I was stopped the other day after cruising up and down Broadway a couple of times and then pulling down a side street to make a pickup.

CookyJar
07-29-11, 02:47
Unfortuately, I was stopped the other day after cruising up and down Broadway a couple of times and then pulling down a side street to make a pickup.

Sorry to hear that!

Sounds to me like you were stop during the pick-up. You weren’t stopped because you were driving up and down Broadway. Do you think surveillance cameras had anything to do with the stop? What were the results of the stop? Thanks for speaking up we need more mongers to provide this type of information.
We should start a anonymous legal fund for mongers who find themselves in this situation.
CookyJar

Johnboy
07-29-11, 07:51
I have not posted in quite a while because I have been out of the game. The cameras may be a scare tactic for mongers, but trust me when I say they are there for the drugs and such things. There is a camera at Bway and Royden which does absolutely no good. Trust me when I say this. There is an open drug set right across the street dealing in plain view. Don't ask me how I know this, just take my word for it because I have inside intel. It sounds to me like the guy got caught making a pickup but I could be wrong. Unless you are stupid and do it in front of them the cameras are not there for s / w pickups. There are far more dangerous things in Camden to worry about. I honestly can't say if they are even monitered.

Member #5041
07-29-11, 09:55
Has anyone seen or heard from Gaetana? I miss those wonderful BJ's.She was my first experience into this world. Saw her on CL last year, she was at a motel. Paid 30 mins, was done in 3 mins, no lie, she was the first girl to make cum from a BJ, and I had a lot of bjs in my day. Even betted girls hundreds of dollaz that they couldn't make me cum. She did, I don't know, if maybe you was so nervous abiut meetung her.

CookyJar
07-29-11, 11:46
I have not posted in quite a while because I have been out of the game. The cameras may be a scare tactic for mongers, but trust me when I say they are there for the drugs and such things. There is a camera at Bway and Royden which does absolutely no good. Trust me when I say this. There is an open drug set right across the street dealing in plain view. Don't ask me how I know this, just take my word for it because I have inside intel. It sounds to me like the guy got caught making a pickup but I could be wrong. Unless you are stupid and do it in front of them the cameras are not there for s / w pickups. There are far more dangerous things in Camden to worry about. I honestly can't say if they are even monitered.Thanks Johnboy, this is what we need, a little something to discuss before we go jump to conclusions. I am not saying the cameras shouldn't be a concern. I consider myself to be a very cautious person. How can I take the proper pre-caution without good, accurate information?

Hopefully someone will be able to answer what I consider to be the most critical question: How are they monitored? I don't think they are patrol car monitored. If they are monitored from a control room that would mean, someone in the control room would have to see the pick-up and then notify the nearest patrol car. Then, armed with a license plate number the tracking would begin like an episode from a CSI TV show. Using surveillance cameras, patrol cars and helicopters the Camden police can now track down monger and SW to their hidden parking areas. All for a misdemeanor. Maybe I should be afraid?

LOL.

CookyJar

Jmswozniak
07-29-11, 15:28
Since the cameras, to be safe I will only cruise down Broadway once whereas I use to cruise up and down Broadway repeatedly in the past. On my pass down Broadway, I noticed that most of the girls were on Broadway down near Broadway and Kaighn further away from the cameras. I saw Missy (looking very skinny) , Dana and Alisha (wearing fake blue contact lens) but I passed on all of them. Slim pickings so I decided to head into philly.I have been down and looking for these "cameras" I have yet to see any on Broadway. I have seen devices mounted at intersections that look like they might be cameras. These have very narrow slits in them so I think they may be the emergency sensors that turn the lights red when fire rolls.

Anyway even if they are cameras they are not being used extensively. You can listen to Camden City Police Dispatchers online. You can even listen to them on your blackberry or phone if you have a data plan. Granted they are using other forms of comms to communicate. Most what I have heard is someone at dispatch watching the cameras and will call an officer to tell someone holding up a pole to move on.

I will keep looking, but haven't spotted the cameras. They must have them very well concealed.

Safe Mongering

Ignacus
07-30-11, 12:01
Let's see, an inverted domed device with a vertical slit is for triggering the stop lights on Broadway. There is one at Royden and one at Benson and another diagonal from the Rand (which can't see up Broadway). There is also one at 7th and Royden, but wait, there isn't a stop light at 7th and Royden. Probably just forward thinking on LEO's part just in case the add a stop light there at some point. Then again, there aren't any of these stop light "sensors" at any of the other stop lights on Broadway, gee.

Oh, Looky: www.mts-iss.com/guestfiles/Camdenspecification_rev1.doc

And Here: http://www.skywaysecurity.com/auto-tracking-ptz-camera.cfm

You can overcome ignorance, but you can't fix stupid.

I have been down and looking for these "cameras" I have yet to see any on Broadway. I have seen devices mounted at intersections that look like they might be cameras. These have very narrow slits in them so I think they may be the emergency sensors that turn the lights red when fire rolls.

I will keep looking, but haven't spotted the cameras. They must have them very well concealed.

Safe Mongering

JR Long
07-30-11, 12:07
My only point is that everyone be very careful. In the past I use to drive up an down Broadway several times but not I only make one pass. I am also very careful about making the pickup. Being from the burbs I know that I stick out in Camden and I don't have a legitimate reason for cruising up and down Broadway and can be ticketing for loitering.

1. http://www.camdencounty.com/county-news/camden-near-completion-eye-sky

Once the 'Eye in the Sky' program became operational, the Police Department has been able to utilize the technology to make various arrests.

Police officers are now able to view and control cameras from computers in their cars as well as at police headquarters. Acting as an extra set of eyes, the cameras are expected to help in the overall effort to reduce crime.

2. Eye in the sky: Camden cameras aid crime fight.

By GEORGE MAST • Courier-Post Staff • June 15, 2011

The command center. Soon relocating to a larger room. Is the heartbeat of a high-tech brand of policing for a department that perennially struggled with outdated equipment and broken-down vehicles.

"We're working smarter," Camden Police Chief Scott Thomson said as he overlooked a half-dozen officers monitoring the command center screens.

Along with the video feeds of the more than 50 surveillance cameras throughout the city, the command center is also linked to a gunshot detection system that immediately pinpoints the locations of gunfire throughout the city. There also is a live digital mapping grid of every city patrol car's location.

More cameras are still being installed throughout the city as part of the much-anticipated Eye in the Sky surveillance system. Eighty-one cameras are planned.

"The goal was to get a strategic crime-fighting tool," Thomson said.

Now finally coming to fruition, the plans for a network of cameras that police will use to monitor the city from headquarters or their patrol cars began nearly a decade ago, and have outlasted multiple leaders at the Camden Police Department.

3. http://sj.sunne.ws/2011/06/15/camden-police-taking-a-nod-from-atlantic-city-casinos-with-%E2%80%9Ceye-in-the-sky%E2%80%9D-surveillance-system/

Camden police taking a nod from Atlantic City casinos with 'Eye in the Sky' surveillance system.

June 15, 2011 10:42 am

The Eye in the Sky is watching you in Camden.

Camden's police department is becoming more tech savvy to help it fight crime in one of the nation's most notoriously criminal cities. With the aid of surveillance cameras installed throughout the city, officers are able to monitor criminal activity, run license plates and immediately pinpoint the location of gunfire, according to a Courier-Post report. The technology is called 'Eye in the Sky, ' reminding us of the Atlantic City casinos' security systems.

'We're working smarter, ' Camden Police Chief Scott Thomson said.

More and more cameras are planned throughout Camden. 81 in total. Thomson said he believes the system is already working, with more than 65 arrests attributed to the images produced from the cameras. The intent of the system, though, is to prevent or deter crimes before they ever happen.

The Camden Police Department gets a rousing thumbs up from us. It's great to see them being able to utilize today's latest technology to keep everyone safe. As they are forced to do more with less (officers, that is) , it's great to see they have a legit tool to help them along.

JR Long
07-30-11, 12:12
Here's a picture of an actual camera in Camden from one of the newspaper articles

CookyJar
07-30-11, 18:45
My only point is that everyone be very careful.
Thanks JR Long, there is a lot of information in your post to ponder.
Probably because of my visibility, I am the most careful of mongers. If I wanted to be more careful I’d have to stay home. For example! When I cross the bridge, I make one trip the full length of the stroll. I never ever make a pickup during that first trip. My first trip is a recon trip. I’m looking for LE, SWers, other mongers, anything out of the ordinary, signs of trouble, detours, change in traffic patterns, new construction, and most important I’m trying to get a feel for area. On that first trip I am trying to get oriented, comfortable, at ease with what I see and what I am doing. Then I do a turn around and a second trip. On my second trip I am looking for SWers and LE. I am checking to see if LE has moved or change their position, are they observing a specific area, are they patrolling? I am interested in seeing if the SWers are worried about LE, are they walking away or just standing around. If trip number one and two don’t spook me, I make another shorter third loop around – concentrating on the area where I saw the most girls and no LE. The third loop is shorter and mostly a recon of the side streets. My fourth loop is a search for a specify girl that I hopefully saw during one of my earlier passes. Depending on the relationship of my target, LE, street traffic, our position corresponding to a good safe pick-up area, I will decide on one of five possible pick-up tactics I use. If I miss the pick-up, I begin my search for another target, starting with another loop around and a check for LE. I will abort or abandon the operation if at any time I sense an uncomfortable or dangerous condition. That’s a stripped down description of some of what I do. I’ve left out some details. The interval between loops vary and I try to incorporate a little imagination into the small details.

IMHO one pass is not nearly enough to make a safe pickup. I cannot imagine doing a pickup without doing at least one recon loop around (two passes), checking for LE stakeouts. Safety first.

Thomson said he believes the system is already working, with more than 65 arrests attributed to the images produced from the cameras. http://sj.sunne.ws/2011/06/15/camden-police-taking-a-nod-from-atlantic-city-casinos-with-
I read both articles. Isn’t this what you’d expect the Chief of police to say about a new pet project? Did anyone notice that he did not bother to specify how many of the 65 arrest were felonies and how many were misdemeanors? He also failed to mention how many of the arrest ended or will likely end as convictions.
CookyJar

Trashed201
08-01-11, 03:18
Met Ceejay near Pine early this A. M. 24 yrs. Old, light brown hair fairly long, great body, perfect tits, pretty face, nice personality, talkative but not overbearing. No rush service, above average skills, no up selling, happy with average rates plus decent tip. No digits. She's pixie cute, about 5'3, almost a spinner.

Forth Ryte
08-02-11, 20:31
I ran the Broadaway stroll looking for cameras. It seemed to me that the cameras were only at traffic intersections and NOT on those parts of the stroll where LE would be looking for street activity not related to traffic violations. I could be wrong here, but thats my humble opinion.

- Forth Ryte

Lemmesee
08-02-11, 21:17

Probably because of my visibility, I am the most careful of mongers. If I wanted to be more careful I'the have to stay home. For example! When I cross the bridge, I make one trip the full length of the stroll. I never ever make a pickup during that first trip. My first trip is a recon trip. I'm looking for LE, SWers, other mongers, anything out of the ordinary, signs of trouble, detours, change in traffic patterns, new construction, and most important I'm trying to get a feel for area. On that first trip I am trying to get oriented, comfortable, at ease with what I see and what I am doing. Then I do a turn around and a second trip. On my second trip I am looking for SWers and LE. I am checking to see if LE has moved or change their position, are they observing a specific area, are they patrolling? I am interested in seeing if the SWers are worried about LE, are they walking away or just standing around. If trip number one and two don't spook me, I make another shorter third loop around – concentrating on the area where I saw the most girls and no LE. The third loop is shorter and mostly a recon of the side streets. My fourth loop is a search for a specify girl that I hopefully saw during one of my earlier passes. Depending on the relationship of my target, LE, street traffic, our position corresponding to a good safe pick-up area, I will decide on one of five possible pick-up tactics I use. If I miss the pick-up, I begin my search for another target, starting with another loop around and a check for LE. I will abort or abandon the operation if at any time I sense an uncomfortable or dangerous condition. That's a stripped down description of some of what I do. I've left out some details. The interval between loops vary and I try to incorporate a little imagination into the small details.

IMHO one pass is not nearly enough to make a safe pickup. I cannot imagine doing a pickup without doing at least one recon loop around (two passes) , checking for LE stakeouts. Safety first.

I read both articles. Isn't this what you'the expect the Chief of police to say about a new pet project? Did anyone notice that he did not bother to specify how many of the 65 arrest were felonies and how many were misdemeanors? He also failed to mention how many of the arrest ended or will likely end as convictions.

CookyJarMan, that's more like a meeting between a Mossad agent and CIA spy! That careful planning and execution is beyond the means of a monger with only 30-45 min to spare, it must pay off, no doubt.

Carlos Minor
08-02-11, 21:24

Probably because of my visibility, I am the most careful of mongers. If I wanted to be more careful I'the have to stay home. For example! When I cross the bridge, I make one trip the full length of the stroll. I never ever make a pickup during that first trip. My first trip is a recon trip. I'm looking for LE, SWers, other mongers, anything out of the ordinary, signs of trouble, detours, change in traffic patterns, new construction, and most important I'm trying to get a feel for area. On that first trip I am trying to get oriented, comfortable, at ease with what I see and what I am doing. Then I do a turn around and a second trip. On my second trip I am looking for SWers and LE. I am checking to see if LE has moved or change their position, are they observing a specific area, are they patrolling? I am interested in seeing if the SWers are worried about LE, are they walking away or just standing around. If trip number one and two don't spook me, I make another shorter third loop around – concentrating on the area where I saw the most girls and no LE. The third loop is shorter and mostly a recon of the side streets. My fourth loop is a search for a specify girl that I hopefully saw during one of my earlier passes. Depending on the relationship of my target, LE, street traffic, our position corresponding to a good safe pick-up area, I will decide on one of five possible pick-up tactics I use. If I miss the pick-up, I begin my search for another target, starting with another loop around and a check for LE. I will abort or abandon the operation if at any time I sense an uncomfortable or dangerous condition. That's a stripped down description of some of what I do. I've left out some details. The interval between loops vary and I try to incorporate a little imagination into the small details.

IMHO one pass is not nearly enough to make a safe pickup. I cannot imagine doing a pickup without doing at least one recon loop around (two passes) , checking for LE stakeouts. Safety first.

I read both articles. Isn't this what you'the expect the Chief of police to say about a new pet project? Did anyone notice that he did not bother to specify how many of the 65 arrest were felonies and how many were misdemeanors? He also failed to mention how many of the arrest ended or will likely end as convictions.

CookyJarOMG! That's the same shit I Do! Lmao! I don't mind If I when I get there, I pass by a girl that I like, cause I know, that I she is legit, sooner or later I 'll find her in path again.

Jmswozniak
08-03-11, 01:45
Let's see, an inverted domed device with a vertical slit is for triggering the stop lights on Broadway. There is one at Royden and one at Benson and another diagonal from the Rand (which can't see up Broadway). There is also one at 7th and Royden, but wait, there isn't a stop light at 7th and Royden. Probably just forward thinking on LEO's part just in case the add a stop light there at some point. Then again, there aren't any of these stop light "sensors" at any of the other stop lights on Broadway, gee.

Oh, Looky:

www.mts-iss.com/guestfiles/Camdenspecification_rev1.doc

And Here:

http://www.skywaysecurity.com/auto-tracking-ptz-camera.cfm

You can overcome ignorance, but you can't fix stupid.Not sure if I should dignify your remarks with an answer. I simply posted my observations. Take them for whatever they are worth, or not.

BTW. Please tell me where on Broadway you have seen the dome camera mounts you provided a link for. BTW I work in communications business so I have done some design work in this area. Additionally they would have to have connectivity back to their center. In many cities they use wireless PtP links to achieve this. I doubt very much the City of Camden has fiber running down its streets it has access to. Without connectivity cameras are useless.

Jmswozniak
08-03-11, 01:48
OMG! That's the same shit I Do! Lmao! I don't mind If I when I get there, I pass by a girl that I like, cause I know, that I she is legit, sooner or later I 'll find her in path again.I do the same. I watch some idiots clearly picking up on Broadway and scratch my head in bewilderment.

Jmswozniak
08-03-11, 01:51

Oh, Looky:

www.mts-iss.com/guestfiles/Camdenspecification_rev1.doc

And Here:

http://www.skywaysecurity.com/auto-tracking-ptz-camera.cfm

You can overcome ignorance, but you can't fix stupid.The spec relies on PtP Mesh, which is not on Broadway. When it does come it will be very easy to spot. PtP Mesh requires clear Line of Site. You will see 24 inch panel antennas pointed up and down broadway. One at each camera.

Ignacus
08-04-11, 01:19
The spec relies on PtP Mesh, which is not on Broadway. When it does come it will be very easy to spot. PtP Mesh requires clear Line of Site. You will see 24 inch panel antennas pointed up and down broadway. One at each camera.They use WAN. From the specs, as far as I read, each unit has storage capabilities and can be remote accessed by patrol cars as well as the central monitoring station. There are no fiber or wire connections. It would appear that multiple cameras are set up in nodes. Each node is fed to the central monitoring station or the mobile command center. Check out the MLK side of the food court at B'way and MLK, B'way and Royden. 7th and Royden and Benson and B'way. There is also one mounted on the roof of the Rand. Those are "cameras" whether you care to believe it or not. Your "stop light" control thesis is nothing more than nonsense. You've got how many posts on here? 4?

Jmswozniak
08-08-11, 01:06
They use WAN. From the specs, as far as I read, each unit has storage capabilities and can be remote accessed by patrol cars as well as the central monitoring station. There are no fiber or wire connections. It would appear that multiple cameras are set up in nodes. Each node is fed to the central monitoring station or the mobile command center. Check out the MLK side of the food court at B'way and MLK, B'way and Royden. 7th and Royden and Benson and B'way. There is also one mounted on the roof of the Rand. Those are "cameras" whether you care to believe it or not. Your "stop light" control thesis is nothing more than nonsense. You've got how many posts on here? 4?What does the number of posts I have on the board have anything to do with cameras on broadway? Stick to the topic and stop taking shots.

The network could be a mesh. I highly doubt they are storing the video on the camera. All video is being fed back to a central server of some sort for storage and access. The cops will access the camera via the network connection. Likely an EVDO connection trough a cell phone carrier. They could be using a cell phone connection to backhaul the video to the server however this becomes very expensive quickly. Every other city video implementation I have seen to date uses PtP technology to backhaul. Then again the city of Camden could have more fiber then one might think.

I have observed the camera on Broadway and Roydon (?). That may be Camden City, or it could also be COOPER Hospital. I am also aware of the one at MLK and BWAY. If you listen to Camden City Police Radio traffic this one is very obvious. I will have to take a closer look for the others.

BTW. Google stop light sensors. They do exist and at one time private citizens could buy a device that would allow you to change the light from Red to Green. It shoots a wireless signal to a sensor typically mounted at the intersection. My "Thesis" isn't nonsense. The Technology exists.

If the devices on the light cross arm is a camera it has an extremely narrow horizontal field of view.

Not saying they are not there, but based on observation and listening to police radio traffic they don't overly concern me.

Good Luck

Mightykor
08-23-11, 13:59
Not sure if I should dignify your remarks with an answer. I simply posted my observations. Take them for whatever they are worth, or not.

BTW. Please tell me where on Broadway you have seen the dome camera mounts you provided a link for. BTW I work in communications business so I have done some design work in this area. Additionally they would have to have connectivity back to their center. In many cities they use wireless PtP links to achieve this. I doubt very much the City of Camden has fiber running down its streets it has access to. Without connectivity cameras are useless.Why not just shoot the camera lense with a paintball gun?

Use a dark color paintball, hit it a few times and problem solved.

Then to see if these cameras are actually monitored check the camera from time to time to see if they actually maintain it and how long it takes them to do it.

Jmswozniak
08-24-11, 02:22
Why not just shoot the camera lense with a paintball gun?

Use a dark color paintball, hit it a few times and problem solved.

Then to see if these cameras are actually monitored check the camera from time to time to see if they actually maintain it and how long it takes them to do it.Not sure I would be waving around a what looks like a gun in Camden. I think that would cause one more trouble than the cameras. Just saying.

LordFoul
08-24-11, 17:38
The way things are going on this thread, the name should be changed to "Let's talk about all the camera's report".

Jr Monger
08-25-11, 17:56
Gentlemen and Mongers,

It has been noted by many that this forum has ground down to conversations about the technology on the stroll! Is anyone cruising? I know that I haven't been due to scheduling changes, but jeez, one would think that the drug problems of Camden has been eradicated.

My point is that this USASEXGUIDE, not USATECHGUIDE. Can we please get back to the whoring and related frivolities?

Thank you for your time.

Trashed201
08-26-11, 03:27
Let's definitively get back to the subject of this thread! I picked up Kelly around 1 AM. Wed. Morning near the ex gas station near Line. She's a pretty WSW, about 5'3 120, 25-30. Nice personality with great BJ lips. This girl knows how to use them! No rush a little above average Camden rates, well worth it though. No digits. On another note, on my way home I saw an extremely pretty petite red head with big hoop earrings in her early twenties? Anyone seen her? She was a 9 or 10 on a civie scale, smoking hot!

Forth Ryte
08-28-11, 16:36
Guys, I understand that some of you have little patience to read anything that is not an actual report of who he picked up and how well she sucked his dick, but the topic of mongering, safe mongering, is broader than sex episodes.

The forum has, thankfully, been used to cover the risks of mongering as well as the benefits. Risks include: staying safe from druggies getting into your car with her drugs; avoiding having her set you up to get ripped off by boyfriend; what to do when you pick up an SW who turns into a psycho; where LE lurks; avoiding stings; what NOT to do and how to stay calm if LE does pull you over.

Over on the nearby Philly forum, there was a lot of discussion- useful and necessary discussion. About the Kennsington strangler when he was on the loose. Over on the AC forum, there is often discussion about why the SW scene suddenly dried up after the AC stranlger and would the scene ever return to normal (it did not).

ALL of this is part of the topic.

The fact that there were many posts about the cameras in Camden show there was some interest in the topic. Its not FAR OFF topic like a discussion of fashion or weather (which, by the way, IMHO, can be very much part of the topic when the hot waether brings out the short shorts and the mini skirts). Also, lets not forget who brought up the camera subject with an open call for discussion becasue he wanted to find out more. It was CJ. Hey, are you going to tell HIM to get back on topic? He posts more pics and more useful information than almost all other posters combined. So when someone asks him what he pays or what agreement he makes, are you going to tell HIM to get back on topic?

One more point: Traffic on the forum even if its slightly off the topic keeps the board active and keeps us reading which brings more mongering reports and benefit all of us. So how about a little patience?

. Forth Ryte

Mike 80
08-29-11, 09:36
Drove Broadway about 6pm Sunday. Quite a few women out, including a couple of very healthy, good-looking ones around the triangle. One nicely dressed, hot young brunette seemed TGTBT. I was going to turn the corner and come back around to take another look but saw a few more a couple blocks further so I kept going and ended up driving all the way down to Morgan which was deserted except for a blonde in pink sweat pants at the corner. I don't usually pick girls up there. It's just a lilttle too open for my tastes and it's not always the best selection. But from the road she looked pretty decent so I let her in. She said her name was Katie and checking the archives it's likely the same Katie that BillJonesphr reported picking up at the same corner earlier this year. Maybe about 5'7", average weight. Her complexion isn't the best but overall she's a bit above average for that spot. Friendly girl, says she already has 5 kids at age 31. We drove out of Camden as I really do not like to do car dates in that town. Katie gave a pretty good, no-rush BBJCIM. On the way back down Broadway after dropping her off, I saw an entirely new group of women out including a couple of nice-looking BSWs. At one intersection there were four girls out, each of them standing on their own corner.

BillJonespbr
08-29-11, 13:50
Yes, that was most likely the Same Katie. Was she wearing a headband? She was very pregnant not too long ago. She does give good BJ.

I was put early this morning, around 3am (or so). Passed the brunette with huge fakees near that new bar that opened closer to Morgan (where Katie hangs). Saw a couple BSWs near the Tri, then saw Shannon, a newer Shannon, not the other Shannons. She was walking a tiny dog with her man. There a couple older WSW, not attractive, so I spun around and grabbed Shannon. I usually go the entire length just to see what's out, but she had short shorts and a wifebeater on, too good to pass up. We had dated before, but she still asked the LE question. We pulled over and did a nice CBJ. She's good, but not into it like Charmain is, or some of the others. All mouth, no hand. I had to prompt a little hand at the end, and I didn't let her know I came, because as soon as I did, she stopped. I hate that when they just hop off and I'm still kind of in the middle. Keep your mouth on there! That was a drawback, plus like I said, just methodical, up and down. I like a little sensuality, an there a couple girls that will act a good game during head. I try not to fall in love. Ha. Just kidding. So, we finished up, I dropped her off, but instead of heading right out I finished the stroll. I saw one girl by the gas station who looked good! Kind of like beaded dreadlocks, anyone know her? Like to catch up with her! And there were about 3 others that were noteworthy. But, I was out of semen.

I did spot a sherrifs SUV near the hospital parking lot on broad. Looked like he was there for a while and had no intention of moving.

Happy hunting boys

CookyJar
08-31-11, 10:32
Thanks Forth Ryte,

Guys, I understand that some of you have little patience to read anything that is not an actual report of who he picked up and how well she sucked his dick, but the topic of mongering, safe mongering, is broader than sex episodes.

The forum has, thankfully, been used to cover the risks of mongering as well as the benefits...
. Forth Ryte
Might I add that I tried to move the discussion to the General Thread where I thought it would be more appropriate. Besides, if anyone had real SW information they wanted to share, no one was stopping them.
Just because someone says change the subject does not mean a thing. I will not be bullied! I have just as much right to discuss topics of my concern (and apparently other members were just as concerned) as other members have the rights to discuss topics of their concern.
I agree that the conversation on surveillance cameras have run its course at this time. I hope that if there is a change, and more information on the subject becomes available that it is shared with the forum. If anyone is stopped or ticketed resulting from camera surveillance, I hope that they will be willing to continue the discussion and share that info in the General Thread, the StreetWalker Thread or anywhere it can get the proper attention.
JMHO
CookyJar

BillJonespbr
08-31-11, 16:11
Picked up Kelly this morning. Thin, brunette 30ish? I was picking her up over a year ago and she was looking good. Now, a little too thin. But, this girl can suck a dick. She almost gets upside down so her nose is touching your balls (hard to do in the front seat of a car) twists her head up down real slow. Moans, gets into it. That's what I'm talking about. When I finally went, I almost passed out. Like she sucked the oxygen right out. Nice. Got her at the triangle.

Al Davidson
08-31-11, 16:52
Picked up Kelly this morning. Thin, brunette 30ish? I was picking her up over a year ago and she was looking good. Now, a little too thin. But, this girl can suck a dick. She almost gets upside down so her nose is touching your balls (hard to do in the front seat of a car) twists her head up down real slow. Moans, gets into it. That's what I'm talking about. When I finally went, I almost passed out. Like she sucked the oxygen right out. Nice. Got her at the triangle.Nothing that good in Connecticut! Must have been a hurricane on your Dick

CLord2001
09-02-11, 10:53
I was cruising down Broadway the other night when I spotted a pretty Hispanic SW walking down Broadway wearing a summer dress with another guy. At first I wasn't sure if she was a local but I pulled down a side street and she got in. She told me her name was Maria. She had a cute round face with short black hair and brown eyes. She was about 5'4" and 130lbs. She said that she had a place off of Broadway but I declined because I wasn't sure how safe it was. Initially she acted like she was very new to this but she directed me to a spot and gave me a nive BBBJ like a pro with alot of spit and DT.

Sjman
09-07-11, 14:05
I was told that Missy is dead. As per my source, her body was found in an abandon house. She was really tall and skinny. If I recall she did post on BP few times. I think CJ posted her pics.

Ignacus
09-07-11, 23:34
Any word on cause? Foul play or OD?

Last time I saw her she looked awfully thin, but I've never seen her anything but CCL.

I was told that Missy is dead. As per my source, her body was found in an abandon house. She was really tall and skinny. If I recall she did post on BP few times. I think CJ posted her pics.

Sjman
09-08-11, 10:06
Don't know.

Last time I saw her she looked awfully thin, but I've never seen her anything but CCL.

Runner8
09-08-11, 13:12
Word on the street is a she was brutally attacked by some guy and died. Something possibly about a black bmw too. It comes from a good source, but it's second hand info. I have yet to see any news report or even an obit. At one time Missy was an ATF. I met her several years back before she took that bad turn in her life. So sad, especially since, IMHO, she really didn't belong or fit in Camden. I also heard that another girl was attacked. Might just all be rumors.

Stay smart and safe.

High Pockets
09-08-11, 18:11
I haven't been mongering for a while, but I try to stay on the Camden side lately ($5 tolls!). Last few Broadway trips, I saw an older (?) WSW with very short gray hair, almost a crewcut, around Kaighn. Not thin, average build. I think she wears red a lot. Any reports on her? I've seen her at least three times, but haven't had the nerve to stop. Could be interesting.

HP

CookyJar
09-10-11, 10:36
I was told that Missy is dead. As per my source, her body was found in an abandon house. She was really tall and skinny. If I recall she did post on BP few times. I think CJ posted her pics.I sure hope you guys are wrong. No one deserves to die; afraid, alone and abandoned.
CookyJar

Lanky43
09-11-11, 07:55
I haven't been mongering for a while, but I try to stay on the Camden side lately ($5 tolls!). Last few Broadway trips, I saw an older (?) WSW with very short gray hair, almost a crewcut, around Kaighn. Not thin, average build. I think she wears red a lot. Any reports on her? I've seen her at least three times, but haven't had the nerve to stop. Could be interesting.

HPDon't recall any reviews. Earlier this year was posting on backpage.

KittyLover
09-11-11, 09:13

HPThe woman you described's name is Pat. She is older, about 50 I think, crewcut gray hair. I have never been with her but about 2 years ago she was living in North Camden in the same house as Dyan, that's where I met her and was introduced to her by Dyan. I haven't seen any posts about her on here either.

HungryCoyote
09-12-11, 07:36
Tacony bridge is only 2 bucks. Learned that from a helpful SW, LOL.

HungryCoyote
09-12-11, 07:47
Is it just me or are they hard to find?

Fbtom
09-12-11, 21:47
Is it just me or are they hard to find?Try this link.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6639-SW-Stroll-Maps

CookyJar
09-16-11, 08:57
Word on the street is a she was brutally attacked by some guy and died. Something possibly about a black bmw too. It comes from a good source, but it's second hand info. I have yet to see any news report or even an obit. At one time Missy was an ATF. I met her several years back before she took that bad turn in her life. So sad, especially since, IMHO, she really didn't belong or fit in Camden. I also heard that another girl was attacked. Might just all be rumors.

Stay smart and safe.

Anything new on Missey? I received a PM that she was well and in Lockup. I once reported on the death of one of my favorites, Stephanie, only to have her reappear a year later. It turned out that telling lies is one way some girls try to get the upper hand on the competition.
BTW: I haven’t heard from Stephanie for some time now. Any word on how she is doing? I hope she made it out.
;)
CookyJar

JR Long
09-16-11, 16:45
Anything New on Missey? I received a PM that she was well and in Lockup. I once reported on the death of one of my favorites, Stephanie, only to have her reappear a year later. It turned out that telling lies is one way some girls try to get the upper hand on the competition.

BTW: I haven't heard from Stephanie for some time now. Any word on how she is doing? I hope she made it out.

CookyJarI also heard from two very reliable sources that Missy is locked up in jail. Which I was glad to hear.

Runner8
09-17-11, 00:49
That's the best news I have heard in a while! Thanks for the updates JR and Cooky.

I also heard from two very reliable sources that Missy is locked up in jail. Which I was glad to hear.

Tussel
09-17-11, 07:16
Anything New on Missey? I received a PM that she was well and in Lockup. I once reported on the death of one of my favorites, Stephanie, only to have her reappear a year later. It turned out that telling lies is one way some girls try to get the upper hand on the competition.

BTW: I haven't heard from Stephanie for some time now. Any word on how she is doing? I hope she made it out.

CookyJarStephanie was the best, ATF, SW provider on the street. I really miss her CookyJar. She knew how to do her job. Fellas, she never complained, she made sure you were satisfied, no rush and made you feel comfortable. I hope she returns soon, it's been a while.

UrbanBook
09-17-11, 11:09
I saw Missy about 4 months ago over by the Rite Aid and hospital, I forget the name of block, about two blocks from BWAY. She was dope sick so I drove her across the bridge, gave her a few dollars and my phone number. When I saw the picture of her in the red shirt I said to myself that's not Missy but after a good hard look, it is. That picture was taken in her better days, she lost a lot of weight. I hope she's OK. She is really a nice girl, I once took her on a road trip to NY. Missy's cool.

Jmswozniak
09-19-11, 00:12
All.

I was down on stroll on Friday and am now starting to spot cameras. They were installing South of Viola. If your in North Bound lane headed towards MLK you will see camera domes on the telephone poles. I suspect more will be going up as the installers were on Broadway on Friday. FYI. Be careful out there.

The spec relies on PtP Mesh, which is not on Broadway. When it does come it will be very easy to spot. PtP Mesh requires clear Line of Site. You will see 24 inch panel antennas pointed up and down broadway. One at each camera.

Camden Lover
09-19-11, 00:18
Stephanie was the best, ATF, SW provider on the street. I really miss her CookyJar. She knew how to do her job. Fellas, she never complained, she made sure you were satisfied, no rush and made you feel comfortable. I hope she returns soon, it's been a while.I concur with everyone. Stephanie was (is) by far the best SW Camden had (has) to offer. It has been quite a long time since I have seen her walking. From what I originally heard, she was shacked up with some dude in Camden and supposedly off the stroll. I live way too far away from Camden now to make it back there frequently but if someone ever mentioned that Stephanie was back on the stroll, I would go there in a heartbeat.

Camden Lover
09-19-11, 00:20
On Thursday, I was going to hit up one of my favorite AMPs in suburban Philadelphia but the building was under construction so I traveled. I eventually made it out to Camden and cruised for a bit. On one pass, I saw this girl carrying a couple of heavy ass bags. She had on shorts and high heel low cut boots. I didn't think anything of it but I watched her in my rear-view. When I saw that she was not making a direct line for anywhere, I turned around and drove passed her slowly. I pulled off to the side street and I noticed that she was making her way towards me.

When she got in the car, with the two large duffel bags, I could tell she has a very tight body. But I could also see that she has numerous track marks on her arms and legs. I completely forgot to get her name but she is white, short (maybe 5'4") , (if I remember correctly) shady blond hair, and she has a tongue ring in her month.

We did the LE check and drove around for a bit. It was mid-day so everyone was out and it was hard to find a private spot. I made the suggestion of getting out of Camden. She was with that idea and she suggested a motel parking lot off of route 130. We drove to the motel and parked in the back.

I gave her $30 for BBBJ and she went to work. Fellas, let me tell you. I don't know if it was the tongue ring, her skills, or a combination of both but she had both of my heads spinning after five minutes. She definitely knew what she was doing. She had both knees on the passenger seat and had her back arched so I could reach the punane easily. She was clean-shaved and (for those that have dated her previously) she has a tribal tattoo on her lower back. I was inches away from telling her to stop so we could get a room. I came after almost ten minutes. She took every drop and then spit it out the car.

She said she "found" a phone, along with someone's four-zone monthly transpass. I was going to ask for the number but I figured all of that was stolen or something so I passed. I dropped her off in North Camden (I am not certain of the side street-maybe around 8th street). If anyone has ever dated this girl, let me know if this date was an aberration or the norm.

Camden Lover
09-19-11, 00:28
Tacony bridge is only 2 bucks. Learned that from a helpful SW, LOL.Hi HungryCoyote. Yes, the toll may only be two dollars but think about the trade-off. For example, for me to use this bridge in my travels, I would have to take 76E to the Roosevelt Exp to the Blvd and then all the way up to Cottman and finally a small portion of Del Ave before I would hit Tacony. Then, once on the Jersey side, I would have to traverse 73 to 130S and then take that all the way into Camden. All of that just to save three dollars on toll? I probably would have spent upwards of five dollars or more on gas alone. Not a very cost effective option unless you live near Tacony Palmyra bridge.

HungryCoyote
09-19-11, 19:40
Yes I can see where it would not be good for you, going down to Camden. That is quite a drive. I'm usually going from the Dunkin Donuts at the north end of Kensington to the Knights Inn in Mount Laurel. 9 miles over Betsy Ross (no toll-east) and 11 back over Tacony Palmyra bridge. 6 miles from DD to the Carslyle. $20 an hour versus $47 (KI) for the night and a bathroom, LOL. The real hotels in Philly are about $100. May not be for everyone but works for me.

Hi HungryCoyote. Yes, the toll may only be two dollars but think about the trade-off. For example, for me to use this bridge in my travels, I would have to take 76E to the Roosevelt Exp to the Blvd and then all the way up to Cottman and finally a small portion of Del Ave before I would hit Tacony. Then, once on the Jersey side, I would have to traverse 73 to 130S and then take that all the way into Camden. All of that just to save three dollars on toll? I probably would have spent upwards of five dollars or more on gas alone. Not a very cost effective option unless you live near Tacony Palmyra bridge.

Runner8
09-21-11, 14:18
I have had good luck with hotwire. Com when I have time to plan. Can often get rates in the $40 or $50 range.

Stay smart and safe.

R.

Yes I can see where it would not be good for you, going down to Camden. That is quite a drive. I'm usually going from the Dunkin Donuts at the north end of Kensington to the Knights Inn in Mount Laurel. 9 miles over Betsy Ross (no toll-east) and 11 back over Tacony Palmyra bridge. 6 miles from DD to the Carslyle. $20 an hour versus $47 (KI) for the night and a bathroom, LOL. The real hotels in Philly are about $100. May not be for everyone but works for me.

Camden Lover
09-22-11, 20:37
Okay, I am not sure if it was within this thread or another thread but someone asked for names and descriptions of any SWs willing to do BBFS. Well, here is one. During my second pass on Broadway, I saw this tiny WSW standing on the corner (not sure what cross-streets). She was wearing jeans and a pink shirt. I would place her age around 40. She was maybe 5'0" and couldn't weigh more than 95-100 pounds soaking wet. When she got in the car, she immediately lifted up her shirt to show that she was not a cop. Since LE presence was heavy, we immediately left Camden. We ended up parking in a nearby motel parking lot.

A few minutes into the BBBJ, she started saying how she would love to fuck and stuff like that. I asked her if she had a condom and she said no. I said nah we could just continue with the BBBJ. She asked why. She then said,"I'm clean." I politely said that I did not want to get her pregnant. She giggled a bit and said that she could not get pregnant. I again politely passed. She then said she wouldn't charge me any more money. I more firmly said no.

Her BBBJ skills were not the best. She used more teeth then mouth. She did take direction well. After about 10 minutes, I came and she swallowed every drop.

The damage was 20 plus 10; however, I will not pick her up again. I think she is one of those SWs that will do anything with anybody. Fellas, please be careful and be safe.

HungryCoyote
09-23-11, 01:11
Thank you.

Try this link.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6639-SW-Stroll-Maps

LikesToPlay39
09-23-11, 15:57
Okay, I am not sure if it was within this thread or another thread but someone asked for names and descriptions of any SWs willing to do BBFS. Well, here is one. During my second pass on Broadway, I saw this tiny WSW standing on the corner (not sure what cross-streets). She was wearing jeans and a pink shirt. I would place her age around 40. She was maybe 5'0" and couldn't weigh more than 95-100 pounds soaking wet. When she got in the car, she immediately lifted up her shirt to show that she was not a cop. Since LE presence was heavy, we immediately left Camden. We ended up parking in a nearby motel parking lot.

A few minutes into the BBBJ, she started saying how she would love to fuck and stuff like that. I asked her if she had a condom and she said no. I said nah we could just continue with the BBBJ. She asked why. She then said,"I'm clean." I politely said that I did not want to get her pregnant. She giggled a bit and said that she could not get pregnant. I again politely passed. She then said she wouldn't charge me any more money. I more firmly said no.

Her BBBJ skills were not the best. She used more teeth then mouth. She did take direction well. After about 10 minutes, I came and she swallowed every drop.

The damage was 20 plus 10; however, I will not pick her up again. I think she is one of those SWs that will do anything with anybody. Fellas, please be careful and be safe.You do realize that if you got the clinic for a HIV test, they swab your gums. The bug is in saliva too.

FYI, do with that as you may.

Camden Lover
09-23-11, 18:16
You do realize that if you got the clinic for a HIV test, they swab your gums. The bug is in saliva too.

FYI, do with that as you may.I am completely aware of how they test for HIV. However, the chances of contracting HIV from receiving unprotected oral sex is far less than from unprotected vaginal sex. We are all taking a chance when we do this hobby. Thank you for your post.

Sakudi
09-26-11, 05:48
Came through Camden on the 24th and had the urge, after cruising for 2hrs looking over various choices I settled for `Kelly`

Dmg:.30+tip.

Tight

Friendly.

CLEAN.

Loves giving oral.

Sakudi
09-26-11, 07:01
Here are some more pics. Thhere was a heavy set Hsw on a corner waving at everyone, talk about unwanted attention.

Sakudi
09-26-11, 07:32
More! Final batch

CookyJar
09-26-11, 09:24
You do realize that if you got the clinic for a HIV test, they swab your gums. The bug is in saliva too.

FYI, do with that as you may.
It is always best to play it safe. However, I am not a doctor, but I think you may not be one hundred percent correct:

No. The test uses oral fluid, which is slightly different from saliva. To perform the test, the person being tested for HIV gently swabs the device completely around the outer gums, both upper and lower, one time around and inserts it into a vial containing a developer solution. After 20 minutes, the test device will indicate if HIV antibodies are present in the solution by displaying two reddish-purple lines in a small window in the device.
The question is: Is HIV present in the mouth of an infected person and can it be transferred to others? Can you get HIV from the HIV antibodies present in the oral fluid of an infected partner?

Oral sex with an infected partner carries a small risk of HIV infection. If a person gives oral sex (licking or sucking the penis) to a man with HIV, then infected fluid could get into their mouth. If the person has bleeding gums or tiny sores or ulcers somewhere in their mouth, there is a risk of HIV entering their bloodstream. The same is true if infected sexual fluids from a woman get into the mouth of her partner.
There is also a small risk if a person with HIV gives oral sex when they have bleeding gums or a bleeding wound in their mouth. Saliva does not pose a risk.
HIV infection through oral sex alone seems to be very rare, and there are things you can do to protect yourself. For more information visit our Oral sex page.
The internet is full of information on the subject. I suggest that everyone do the research and base their decision on their own beliefs.
;)
CookyJar

Upstate101
09-26-11, 16:31
HIV can be detected in several fluids and tissue of a person living with HIV. It is important to understand however, that finding a small amount of HIV in a body fluid or tissue does not mean that HIV is transmitted by that body fluid or tissue. Only specific fluids (blood, semen, vaginal secretions, and breast milk) from an HIV-infected person can transmit HIV. These specific fluids must come in contact with a mucous membrane or damaged tissue or be directly injected into the blood-stream (from a needle or syringe) for transmission to possibly occur.

In the United States, HIV is most commonly transmitted through specific sexual behaviors (anal or vaginal sex) or sharing needles with an infected person. It is less common for HIV to be transmitted through oral sex or for an HIV-infected woman to pass the virus to her baby before or during childbirth or after birth through breastfeeding or by prechewing food for her infant. In the United States, it is also possible to acquire HIV through exposure to infected blood, transfusions of infected blood, blood products, or organ transplantation, though this risk is extremely remote due to rigorous testing of the USA blood supply and donated organs.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/qa/transmission.htm

It is always best to play it safe. However, I am not a doctor, but I think you may not be one hundred percent correct:

The question is: Is HIV present in the mouth of an infected person and can it be transferred to others? Can you get HIV from the HIV antibodies present in the oral fluid of an infected partner?

The internet is full of information on the subject. I suggest that everyone do the research and base their decision on their own beliefs.

CookyJar

Tom Fusnr
03-05-12, 12:49
I was able to catch Shannon this past Friday evening. I've seen here a few times before and she looked interesting. Caught here in the area of the Off Broadway Lounge. For clarity this Shannon is short. 5'1ish, HUGE chest (9) and wavy blonde hair, self report 26YO. Slight weathered face Made the pickup and after the cursory LE check we were off. Found a nice quiet spot for one of the better BBBJ's I have had of the available options from the area. Shannon was attentive, (8) smelled great, and had a enjoyable personality. Would definitly repeat. Skills (8) Damage was 25 + 5 tip. I have number to senior members\exchange for similar.

Be safe.

Tom

CaesarAugustus
03-09-12, 19:54
I haven't seen this girl around in a while, name is Caroline, street walker I believe. Saw her a few times before she became a street walker actually, then saw her once more afterwards. Blonde girl, blue eyes, rather skinny, not sure if she has all her teeth anymore, anyone seen her around? I can post pictures if need be.

CaesarAugustus
03-10-12, 23:58
Here's an older photo, not sure how she looks now. Maybe this will help. If anyone has any information or knows if she's still around let me know. Thanks.

Those are the pics I have, I think she was 19 when she took those? (21 now I believe) hope that helps. Thanks!

Sjman
03-11-12, 21:23
Her face looks familiar, I think her name was Cara. I don't visit Broadway that much and I haven't seen her.

Here's an older photo, not sure how she looks now. Maybe this will help. If anyone has any information or knows if she's still around let me know. Thanks.

Those are the pics I have, I think she was 19 when she took those? (21 now I believe) hope that helps. Thanks!

Runner8
03-12-12, 07:44
Has anyone seen Missy lately?

CookyJar
03-12-12, 13:25
Has anyone seen Missy lately?Good question! I've been looking for her since her recent release. Has anyone had any luck finding her. Where does she hang out, around what time? Inquiring minds want to know.

CookyJar

Sjman
03-12-12, 19:56
She is around but she has lost lot of weight. I saw her getting down from the bus at bridge plaza (northgate apt).

Good question! I've been looking for her since her recent release. Has anyone had any luck finding her. Where does she hang out, around what time? Inquiring minds want to know.

CookyJar

Ignacus
03-13-12, 02:17
Not so much a CL advertiser but a pro stalking the M4w postings. First contacted me on 5 March. Supposedly "in a jam" and looking for an opportunity to get "food in the house" ASAP. My wheels were off the ground for service, so I forwarded a post from her area, Glassboro. Followed up to see if she was still looking for help. Agreed to meet at the Best Buy in Deptford. As it was it was after closing and arriving first I didn't want to sit there alone. I set up a stakeout in the restaurant parking across the road and soon spotted a silver Kia Soul pulling into the almost empty lot and circling. I crossed over and Stephanie jumped in my ride and we crossed over to the BJ's parking lot for the deed. She started with a very good BBBJ, but kept stopping to comment about how she liked for fool around and how we were only 10 minutes from her place and no one was there. I suggested my place and she agreed. I started to head out, but she insisted she wanted to take her car rather than have me bring her back. Probably a reasonable precaution in her part, but a red flag for me. Figured I would give her a chance and if she bolted I would post her shit here and let her deal with it. She followed me onto 42 and I did notice she seemed to drop back, so I stayed with her. As we approached the exit for 295 N a couple of typical NJ driver assholes crowded her out. She did make the lane change for 295 N but at the last minute, after I was committed, she jumped back onto 76 north and ditched me. I pretty much expected it as some point, but was disappointed none the less. Her E-mail is wildsteph420@gmail.com, I suppose if I told her I smoked pot, she would have stayed with me. Just a well, as a little lady friend called me as I was heading home to tell me she was sitting in front of my house. That could have been awkward.

Frank6969
03-13-12, 08:14
What where the rates for Stephanie Lee?

Sprat
03-13-12, 10:10
Not so much a CL advertiser but a pro stalking the M4w postings. First contacted me on 5 March. Supposedly "in a jam" and looking for an opportunity to get "food in the house" ASAP. My wheels were off the ground for service, so I forwarded a post from her area, Glassboro. Followed up to see if she was still looking for help. Agreed to meet at the Best Buy in Deptford. As it was it was after closing and arriving first I didn't want to sit there alone. I set up a stakeout in the restaurant parking across the road and soon spotted a silver Kia Soul pulling into the almost empty lot and circling. I crossed over and Stephanie jumped in my ride and we crossed over to the BJ's parking lot for the deed. She started with a very good BBBJ, but kept stopping to comment about how she liked for fool around and how we were only 10 minutes from her place and no one was there. I suggested my place and she agreed. I started to head out, but she insisted she wanted to take her car rather than have me bring her back. Probably a reasonable precaution in her part, but a red flag for me. Figured I would give her a chance and if she bolted I would post her shit here and let her deal with it. She followed me onto 42 and I did notice she seemed to drop back, so I stayed with her. As we approached the exit for 295 N a couple of typical NJ driver assholes crowded her out. She did make the lane change for 295 N but at the last minute, after I was committed, she jumped back onto 76 north and ditched me. I pretty much expected it as some point, but was disappointed none the less. Her E-mail is wildsteph420@gmail.com, I suppose if I told her I smoked pot, she would have stayed with me. Just a well, as a little lady friend called me as I was heading home to tell me she was sitting in front of my house. That could have been awkward.Shame she is cute and nice bod, this has happened to all of us at one point and time just remember what goes around comes around.

Sprat

Bear222
03-13-12, 13:09
Not so much a CL advertiser but a pro stalking the M4w postings. First contacted me on 5 March. Supposedly "in a jam" and looking for an opportunity to get "food in the house" ASAP. My wheels were off the ground for service, so I forwarded a post from her area, Glassboro. Followed up to see if she was still looking for help. Agreed to meet at the Best Buy in Deptford. As it was it was after closing and arriving first I didn't want to sit there alone. I set up a stakeout in the restaurant parking across the road and soon spotted a silver Kia Soul pulling into the almost empty lot and circling. I crossed over and Stephanie jumped in my ride and we crossed over to the BJ's parking lot for the deed. She started with a very good BBBJ, but kept stopping to comment about how she liked for fool around and how we were only 10 minutes from her place and no one was there. I suggested my place and she agreed. I started to head out, but she insisted she wanted to take her car rather than have me bring her back. Probably a reasonable precaution in her part, but a red flag for me. Figured I would give her a chance and if she bolted I would post her shit here and let her deal with it. She followed me onto 42 and I did notice she seemed to drop back, so I stayed with her. As we approached the exit for 295 N a couple of typical NJ driver assholes crowded her out. She did make the lane change for 295 N but at the last minute, after I was committed, she jumped back onto 76 north and ditched me. I pretty much expected it as some point, but was disappointed none the less. Her E-mail is wildsteph420@gmail.com, I suppose if I told her I smoked pot, she would have stayed with me. Just a well, as a little lady friend called me as I was heading home to tell me she was sitting in front of my house. That could have been awkward.Much as I hate to admit I have had similar things happen more than once. At least you got half aBJ out of it.

Ignacus
03-14-12, 00:41
She wanted 6. Actually was very good at the BBBJ, good suction, no teeth. Mini-me has been having a little trouble lately, (being a senior citizen can suck at times).

What where the rates for Stephanie Lee?

CookyJar
03-14-12, 07:09
She is around but she has lost lot of weight. I saw her getting down from the bus at bridge plaza (northgate apt).Ah! Shit! I was trying to get her before she lost weight.

Thanks,

CookyJar

Ignacus
03-14-12, 23:59
She is around but she has lost lot of weight. I saw her getting down from the bus at bridge plaza (northgate apt).Missy has lost weight? WTF, she was CCL to begin with! What is she now, a walking fucking skeleton? (pun intended)

Runner8
03-15-12, 10:24
About 2 1/2. 3 years ago she was at a perfect weight. Seems like the past 2 years have been really tough for her. Very sad and disturbing.

Missy has lost weight? WTF, she was CCL to begin with! What is she now, a walking fucking skeleton? (pun intended)

Sjman
03-15-12, 23:32
Ok, she lost all the weight she gained when she was in jail. Now she looks the same as earlier,

Missy has lost weight? WTF, she was CCL to begin with! What is she now, a walking fucking skeleton? (pun intended)

Runner8
03-16-12, 08:43
Ugh, .

Is she still working?

Ok, she lost all the weight she gained when she was in jail. Now she looks the same as earlier,

LikesToPlay39
03-16-12, 17:27
Hey Cookie,

I know from personal experience that is how they test. I nearly threw up when a condom broke with a provider, and I went for the anonymous testing at County for 6 months. They swab your gum line and put those cells in a jar with a solution where it sits for a specific period of time. Color indicates presence of the bug. Thankfully, I'm okay <whew

Good luck in your exploits and stay safe!

Me

CookyJar

Hoe Hunter
03-16-12, 22:05
Ugh, .

Is she still working?Yes, she's still working. Last night I was driving home from work through the Cherry Hill area and spotted her walking on a main road. I pulled over and she jumped into my car crying telling me how she just got assaulted by a young guy that was doing drugs and flipped out on her. She didn't even know where she was and told me she had been walking for awhile. I felt terrible so I gave her a ride to Bway and also gave her $10.

Sad sad story. She smelled awful and wore some dirty ass clothes. Told me she had make some more money because she has no place to go.

CookyJar
03-17-12, 22:37
Hey Cookie,

I know from personal experience that is how they test. I nearly threw up when a condom broke with a provider, and I went for the anonymous testing at County for 6 months. They swab your gum line and put those cells in a jar with a solution where it sits for a specific period of time. Color indicates presence of the bug. Thankfully, I'm okay <whew

Good luck in your exploits and stay safe!

MeThat's odd as shit.

My doctor took blood work. He checked for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis and HIV – all of the poplar goodies.

I had to wait a full week for the results, which you must get in person. I was told that the results was only good for exposure that took place 3 months prior to being tested and that I would have to return in six months to be retested.

I originally asked to be tested for chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis because of a odd tickling sensation I was having. Chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis can be passed from receiving a, "Bare Back Blow Job." Since the blood work was being drawn anyway, I opted to get the full Monty (the works).

I was negative for all STD's, including HIV. It turned out that I had injured myself while holding on tight, while trying not to piss on myself – damn water pills.

What is a window period?

The 'window period' is a term used to describe the period of time between HIV infection and the production of antibodies. During this time, an antibody test may give a 'false negative' result, which means the test will be negative, even though a person is infected with HIV. To avoid false negative results, antibody tests are recommended three months after potential exposure to HIV infection.Swab or Blood work, I guess there is more that one way to skin a cat. How long did it take you to get your results?

CookyJar

Old Dave
03-18-12, 09:08
I have had lots of dates with Pat over the last six years. No complaints!

Works South Broadway near Morgan Blvd. When she feels like it I guess.

Runner8
03-19-12, 07:52
Very sad to hear. Thanks for the update HH.

Runner.

Yes, she's still working. Last night I was driving home from work through the Cherry Hill area and spotted her walking on a main road. I pulled over and she jumped into my car crying telling me how she just got assaulted by a young guy that was doing drugs and flipped out on her. She didn't even know where she was and told me she had been walking for awhile. I felt terrible so I gave her a ride to Bway and also gave her $10.

Sad sad story. She smelled awful and wore some dirty ass clothes. Told me she had make some more money because she has no place to go.

Mike Sweeney
03-19-12, 14:48
I have had lots of dates with Pat over the last six years. No complaints!

Works South Broadway near Morgan Blvd. When she feels like it I guess.Patty can be a lot of fun.

LikesToPlay39
03-23-12, 15:14
That's odd as shit.

My doctor took blood work. He checked for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis and HIV – all of the poplar goodies.

I had to wait a full week for the results, which you must get in person. I was told that the results was only good for exposure that took place 3 months prior to being tested and that I would have to return in six months to be retested.

I originally asked to be tested for chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis because of a odd tickling sensation I was having. Chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis can be passed from receiving a,"Bare Back Blow Job." Since the blood work was being drawn anyway, I opted to get the full Monty (the works).

I was negative for all STD's, including HIV. It turned out that I had injured myself while holding on tight, while trying not to piss on myself – damn water pills.

Swab or Blood work, I guess there is more that one way to skin a cat. How long did it take you to get your results?

CookyJarThe HIV was immediate of course. Sent the blood work results to work, if I remember right it was long. 3 weeks or so. I didn't mention that since we were having a different talk.

I don't know where you live, but the place is on Rt 9 in Northfield, the county offices.

JR Long
03-26-12, 18:06
Has anyone seen Missy lately?She's posting on BP today. http://southjersey.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/i-know-just-what-you-need-80specials-23/8450833

Runner8
03-27-12, 14:20
Thanks JR Long!

She's posting on BP today.

http://southjersey.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/i-know-just-what-you-need-80specials-23/8450833

Doggyb1
04-04-12, 23:53
There is a cute young girl I recently dated on Broadway named Jennie. She's 25. Has a cute young girl face and a slightly plump but not sloppy body. Also, nice firm B cup breasts. She wears glasses and has long light brownish hair. The date was good, but her young girl next door looks and attitude was a turn on. Got her number and plan to see her again. Would like to hear reviews from anyone else who connected with her.

Enveed05
04-05-12, 11:42
There is a cute young girl I recently dated on Broadway named Jennie. She's 25. Has a cute young girl face and a slightly plump but not sloppy body. Also, nice firm B cup breasts. She wears glasses and has long light brownish hair. The date was good, but her young girl next door looks and attitude was a turn on. Got her number and plan to see her again. Would like to hear reviews from anyone else who connected with her.Doggy, can you give a review? Can you share her digits?

ChickenOut
04-06-12, 00:46
I saw her pics in another forum which mentioned she had good reviews here! I can't get her out of my head she is drop dead gorgeous.

Old ad: http://southjersey.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-girl-kasey-75-special-be-the-1st-to-see-me-spinner-23/10221090

She was on backpage last month a part of some crew

Frank6969
04-06-12, 06:53
I saw her pics in another forum which mentioned she had good reviews here! I can't get her out of my head she is drop dead gorgeous.

Old ad:

http://southjersey.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-girl-kasey-75-special-be-the-1st-to-see-me-spinner-23/10221090

She was on backpage last month a part of some crewKasey can be found on Broadway during the day 2 to 5 is the best time to find her.

Johnboy
04-06-12, 09:14

Old ad:

http://southjersey.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-girl-kasey-75-special-be-the-1st-to-see-me-spinner-23/10221090

She was on backpage last month a part of some crewJust saw her yesterday standing on the corner of Bway and Walnut

CookyJar
04-07-12, 10:08
She's posting on BP today.

http://southjersey.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/i-know-just-what-you-need-80specials-23/8450833Thanks JR,

I guess I missed her. I was trying to find her before she got back on BackPage. I don't do BackPage. A girl's attitude and service seem to change under the control and guidance of a handler. IMHO.

CookyJar

ChickenOut
04-07-12, 21:58
Just saw her yesterday standing on the corner of Bway and WalnutYou guys must have some balls if you can go to the most dangerous city in America, evade Uncle Leo, and find what your looking for! Any tips guys; I've never seen a SW, but would love to pick up Casey; wow what a doll! I'd love to spend the night with her,

BTW thanks JB, and Frank!

JR Long
04-08-12, 00:11
Kasey can be found on Broadway during the day 2 to 5 is the best time to find her.Kasey has lost alot of weight since CookyJar's report and seems like the streets have taken their toll.

Mike Sweeney
04-08-12, 05:04
CJ's pics are defiantly much better than the ones on Backpage.

Trashed201
04-11-12, 02:21
Met Daniella last night around midnight a block from Ferry towards the Triangle. She's probably in her late 20's, blonde. 5'3, 115? Very easy going no rush service. Great head game, lots of attention to every inch of your happy area. Keeps going till the well is dry! Highly recommend! Usual Camden rates.

JR Long
04-17-12, 22:37
CJ's pics are defiantly much better than the ones on Backpage.Decided to cruise down Broadway and spotted Kasey. She was in shorts and her legs looked rail thin like she has lost even more weight. Alot of cars passed her up as I saw her out there for awhile. Also spotted Heather. There was too much LE around tonight so I went home.

Ed Wang
04-18-12, 20:46
I am new to Camden area. This is my second trip in area and decide not to pick up any girl because LEO were all over today. I saw lot of girls working today than my last trip.

Also, I didn't notice one single motel in the area (please correct me If I m wrong).

Readhead
04-22-12, 19:33
I saw her too but didn't have time or energy to hang with her. She waved and smiled and I felt bad turning her down. Was tempted to see her anyway but LEO was everywhere! She still a doll and I hope to see her soon.

Readhead.

Decided to cruise down Broadway and spotted Kasey. She was in shorts and her legs looked rail thin like she has lost even more weight. Alot of cars passed her up as I saw her out there for awhile. Also spotted Heather. There was too much LE around tonight so I went home.

PornMedic
05-01-12, 17:17
. I didn't notice one single motel in the area (please correct me If I m wrong).There basically are no motels in Camden proper. If you stick on the main drag (broadway) and drive out of town. You will come to Gloucester. Keep going and you will find some right out of town.

There are a few by the Gloucester high school as well.

Bassmaster 47
05-09-12, 13:46
After a few cruises over the past four months or so, hit Broadway yesterday at around 10:30 AM and the stroll was jumping. Probably 20 or so candidates along the length of the main drag. Many were the usual shopworn babes, but some "fresh" talent seemed abroad. By noon, not so much. Good thing is that at that hour, they are all freshly scrubbed. Looking and smelling quite nice. Minimal LEO presence. After about ten tours, settled on Lisa, red hair and looked like she had just dropped the kids off at Camden Catholic and then came to Camden to make some money for tuition. Older, MILFy looking and like most of the older, well-kept ones, no hassles. BJCIMw / spit for a Jack and a half in the car. She really worked on it with a very soft mouth and nice sucking action and kept working it until I had nothing left. There may be younger or better looking women out there, but Lisa knew exactly what to do to make me happy.

Sitting BS
05-17-12, 13:41
And come on, would you REALLY want to stay in one if there were?

There basically are no motels in Camden proper. If you stick on the main drag (broadway) and drive out of town. You will come to Gloucester. Keep going and you will find some right out of town.

There are a few by the Gloucester high school as well.

Sjman
05-17-12, 20:57
Has any one seen any action around exit 1c and exit on 295. This seems to be a perfect spot for some action but I have never seen any in day time. I know there is action right across DEL MEM bridge but there are just too many LEO action. I am driving up to DE a lot lately and was hoping there is some action here.

Sitting BS
05-18-12, 13:13
This used to be my area of expertise, back when I was a truck driver. I've been out of the business for a bit and, as such, haven't had the reason or opportunity to stay at one of the truck stops down there.

I can tell you that when I did stay there, there was usually some action, but not during the day.

Quickest way to find out would be to spend the night at one. You could rent a truck, to give you an excuse to park in the truck area, or you could take your car, park it, and spend the night between the coffee counter and walking around the lot.

Has any one seen any action around exit 1c and exit on 295. This seems to be a perfect spot for some action but I have never seen any in day time. I know there is action right across DEL MEM bridge but there are just too many LEO action. I am driving up to DE a lot lately and was hoping there is some action here.

Trashed201
05-22-12, 02:19
Lucked out big time last night on Broadway and Morgan of all places. Found a beautiful blonde with a great body, great personality, no rush passionate service! What a gem! Any senior members who want her # hit me up. She's cool with trusted members contacting her. Treat her well as she's a sweetheart! Almost forgot, she's 27, 5"3? 110? , long blonde hair and a very pretty face. She used to dance at the Purple Orchard in Philly and it shows!

Norm 561
05-28-12, 02:16
Camden on Broadway as I find most of you don't give directions as when the title is south jersey you should give town and street by saying broadway it could be any town. I did not know the side streets as my vision is not the greatest but the WSW are on north and the BSW are on the south end as Michelle told me. She also said there are 3 michelle's.

She was mid 20's and 5'6 and appox 120 with blondish hair and cute with small breast but firm. She was clean and did a BBBJTSW for. 21 for the after soda.

I guess the store dosent take. 20-LOL said she would do more but I was fine with what we did.

I cruised for an hour after to my amazement the amount of SW that came out around 8pm was going to try a 2nd but decided not to.

Some of them were pretty out of it one WSW could not even stand without holding a pole. Another one kept waving with hat and glasses when I let her come to car I bolted she was a 1 out of ten but from a distance she looked cute. I drove between bus stop and an over pass up and back a few times and saw 1 leo. I went down a few side streets and saw SW but most were headed to broadway. There must have been 20 SW total.

Ignacus
05-30-12, 00:05
In South Jersey, Broadway means "Camden". I don't know of too many Broadways in South Jersey, unless its GC.

Camden on Broadway as I find most of you don't give directions as when the title is south jersey you should give town and street by saying broadway it could be any town. I did not know the side streets as my vision is not the greatest but the WSW are on north and the BSW are on the south end as Michelle told me. She also said there are 3 michelle's.

She was mid 20's and 5'6 and appox 120 with blondish hair and cute with small breast but firm. She was clean and did a BBBJTSW for. 21 for the after soda.

I guess the store dosent take. 20-LOL said she would do more but I was fine with what we did.

I cruised for an hour after to my amazement the amount of SW that came out around 8pm was going to try a 2nd but decided not to.

Some of them were pretty out of it one WSW could not even stand without holding a pole. Another one kept waving with hat and glasses when I let her come to car I bolted she was a 1 out of ten but from a distance she looked cute. I drove between bus stop and an over pass up and back a few times and saw 1 leo. I went down a few side streets and saw SW but most were headed to broadway. There must have been 20 SW total.

Frank6969
06-07-12, 22:14
Broadway was very busy today around 4:00 to 4:30 every girl was stop by the police and check there I'd. There was one wagon the two cars. It did not matter if you where walking or standing around they just came up to them and ask for I'd and took there info. POOR GIRLS just trying to make a buck.

Hdmaybull
06-11-12, 13:02
Visited be-way for a day to see what was new. There were many out, but I am careful a bit picky so I just had to wait. It took some time but I met with 25yo blonde freckled girl. She seemed like she had some smarts but wasn't in a social mood at that time I guess. She said that earlier they had a warrant sweep so that is why many girls were not out. She was pretty accommodating and things felt nice, BBBJ and FS, for some reason she didn't want to remove her top. I may repeat if I see her again. One thing I forgot, I did see that mobile command post on the back street with the lights flashing an propped up and about 30min later I saw it parked on Royden st. I did see a nice something I wanted to pick up, but she was on Royden, so I reluctantly passed her up.

BigTunTun12
06-13-12, 13:35
Was her name April

Visit.

Visited be-way for a day to see what was new. There were many out, but I am careful a bit picky so I just had to wait. It took some time but I met with 25yo blonde freckled girl. She seemed like she had some smarts but wasn't in a social mood at that time I guess. She said that earlier they had a warrant sweep so that is why many girls were not out. She was pretty accommodating and things felt nice, BBBJ and FS, for some reason she didn't want to remove her top. I may repeat if I see her again. One thing I forgot, I did see that mobile command post on the back street with the lights flashing an propped up and about 30min later I saw it parked on Royden st. I did see a nice something I wanted to pick up, but she was on Royden, so I reluctantly passed her up.

Rizob
06-24-12, 02:20
Well I guess I will post since no one else is. This thread is close to dead anymore. I know it's not because there are no girls because I picked up 3 in the last few days. The first was on Thursday. I took a vacation day because I didn't feel like working in the heat so I ended up on broadway about 9 am. I wasn't expecting to see much that early in the morning but I hit a jackpot! Down by the transportation center I saw a girl with a really nice body and long brown hair. Her name was Nichol and she had on some tight white pants that drove me crazy! I kept circling hoping she was working. She finally gave me a wave and off we went. I took her as fast as I could to the notell. She was nice to talk to.

We hung out a little bit and talked when we got there. She told me she isn't around camden much. Said she only dates one guy a day to get her fix. Sure, I'll believe that! I know all the girls wait for me! Anyway, We didn't talk for long and then she was ready. When she took off her underware I saw exactly what I was dreaming of. We had a great time. She gave me her number but of course I tried it tonight and it didn't work.

Tonight I went for a drive again. Lots of talent out. Saw a very hot girl dressed like the hottest hooker you could imagine. So I picked her up. Can't remember her name. She was a bit older but very hot. She teases her hair up really high. After talking to her for a few minutes I remembered I picked her up before and she beat me. We started with a car date that I paid for. I decided to ask her to go to the motel so we stopped and she said ok. She just needed to stop and tell her handler. He was in a truck. She walked over and got in his truck and left. Not really sure why. Was going to pay her well but instead she got away with a crappy car date rate for half a BJ. She kept asking if I wanted her friend to come and her handler too. Very strange. She spent the whole time trying to make me pay before we even got anywhere. I knew I was in trouble then.

So tonight when she starts talking she is saying the same stuff she said the first time I saw her. She wanted her friend to come, then had to talk to her man. Then she said she was hungry and wanted crown fried chicken. So I took her there and she wanted me to come in. So I could pay I'm sure. I'm a little too white to be on broad street at 12:00 am. I would be smarter if I beat myself in the head and threw my money out the window. She begged for a while and I said OK. I started to get out and so did she. The second she closed the door I got back in my car and drove off. This chick was saying she had a beach house in margate, a house in turnersville and worked at cooper. And she wasn't a hooker. All I could do was laugh and wait for the right minute to get rid of her. She didn't get any of my money this time. It's a shame too. She could be an awesome date. She definitely stands out from the rest of the girls on broad. Both times I saw her she was dressed like the hottest hooker ever. Definitely a head turner but stay away from her. Does anybody else know who I'm talking about? If I could just get her to the hotel without all the crap first she would probably be a great time.

After I dropped the crazy girl off I drove around some more. I spotted another girl with strawberry blond hair and a nice body. Couldn't tell how her face was but I took a chance based on her body. She got in and introduced herself as lisa. A very nice girl. Her face was a little weathered but she still had a cute look to her. At this point I was tired of driving around and didn; t want to take a chance of messing up a good thing by going to the motel so I opted for a car date. BBBJCIM for normal price. Very nice skill and everyting that I got to touch felt nice. Does anybody know her? Are there pictures of her on here? I wantedto take her for a full date but was afraid that she wouldn't look as good naked so I passed. She is definitely someone I would like to spend time with at the notell. She is very friendly and ready to please.

Well tomorrow is another day and I decided to go out again. I'm going to give nichol a try first but if she don't answer I'm going to spend some time finding the best thing on broadway. I'll try for some pics. Be carefull out there and take care of these girls. They provide a great service for us and deserve to be treated with respect. After all they are still human.

Oh and one more thing. I wrote a bad review of a girl named danni a while back. The girl with the bow tattoo on her back. I had a bad night with her. I ended up picking her up again by accident. She looked different. She remembered me and heard about my bad review. We talked about it and both decided we would let it go. It was a bad night. Then danni proceded to take very good care of me to make up for it. I'm not one to hold a grudge. Especially after someone services me. Danni is one of the hottest girls out there in my opinion. Very wild girl and probably a ton of fun for a full date. Hopefully I find out one day. Danni is a product of her enviroment. Just like every other girl out there. If you give them the chance to get paid without performing they are going to take it. I really can't blameher for that. I was the stupid one. So danni If you read this I'm sorry and I want to drill you so bad! I have her number from a while back. Maybe I'll see if it works tomorrow.

Runner8
06-25-12, 08:14
Great updates Rizob! Good luck with your next adventure.

Well I guess I will post since no one else is. This thread is close to dead anymore. I know it's not because there are no girls because I picked up 3 in the last few days. The first was on Thursday. I took a vacation day because I didn't feel like working in the heat so I ended up on broadway about 9 am. I wasn't expecting to see much that early in the morning but I hit a jackpot! Down by the transportation center I saw a girl with a really nice body and long brown hair. Her name was Nichol and she had on some tight white pants that drove me crazy! I kept circling hoping she was working. She finally gave me a wave and off we went. I took her as fast as I could to the notell. She was nice to talk to.

We hung out a little bit and talked when we got there. She told me she isn't around camden much. Said she only dates one guy a day to get her fix. Sure, I'll believe that! I know all the girls wait for me! Anyway, We didn't talk for long and then she was ready. When she took off her underware I saw exactly what I was dreaming of. We had a great time. She gave me her number but of course I tried it tonight and it didn't work.

Tonight I went for a drive again. Lots of talent out. Saw a very hot girl dressed like the hottest hooker you could imagine. So I picked her up. Can't remember her name. She was a bit older but very hot. She teases her hair up really high. After talking to her for a few minutes I remembered I picked her up before and she beat me. We started with a car date that I paid for. I decided to ask her to go to the motel so we stopped and she said ok. She just needed to stop and tell her handler. He was in a truck. She walked over and got in his truck and left. Not really sure why. Was going to pay her well but instead she got away with a crappy car date rate for half a BJ. She kept asking if I wanted her friend to come and her handler too. Very strange. She spent the whole time trying to make me pay before we even got anywhere. I knew I was in trouble then.

So tonight when she starts talking she is saying the same stuff she said the first time I saw her. She wanted her friend to come, then had to talk to her man. Then she said she was hungry and wanted crown fried chicken. So I took her there and she wanted me to come in. So I could pay I'm sure. I'm a little too white to be on broad street at 12:00 am. I would be smarter if I beat myself in the head and threw my money out the window. She begged for a while and I said OK. I started to get out and so did she. The second she closed the door I got back in my car and drove off. This chick was saying she had a beach house in margate, a house in turnersville and worked at cooper. And she wasn't a hooker. All I could do was laugh and wait for the right minute to get rid of her. She didn't get any of my money this time. It's a shame too. She could be an awesome date. She definitely stands out from the rest of the girls on broad. Both times I saw her she was dressed like the hottest hooker ever. Definitely a head turner but stay away from her. Does anybody else know who I'm talking about? If I could just get her to the hotel without all the crap first she would probably be a great time.

After I dropped the crazy girl off I drove around some more. I spotted another girl with strawberry blond hair and a nice body. Couldn't tell how her face was but I took a chance based on her body. She got in and introduced herself as lisa. A very nice girl. Her face was a little weathered but she still had a cute look to her. At this point I was tired of driving around and didn; t want to take a chance of messing up a good thing by going to the motel so I opted for a car date. BBBJCIM for normal price. Very nice skill and everyting that I got to touch felt nice. Does anybody know her? Are there pictures of her on here? I wantedto take her for a full date but was afraid that she wouldn't look as good naked so I passed. She is definitely someone I would like to spend time with at the notell. She is very friendly and ready to please.

Well tomorrow is another day and I decided to go out again. I'm going to give nichol a try first but if she don't answer I'm going to spend some time finding the best thing on broadway. I'll try for some pics. Be carefull out there and take care of these girls. They provide a great service for us and deserve to be treated with respect. After all they are still human.

Oh and one more thing. I wrote a bad review of a girl named danni a while back. The girl with the bow tattoo on her back. I had a bad night with her. I ended up picking her up again by accident. She looked different. She remembered me and heard about my bad review. We talked about it and both decided we would let it go. It was a bad night. Then danni proceded to take very good care of me to make up for it. I'm not one to hold a grudge. Especially after someone services me. Danni is one of the hottest girls out there in my opinion. Very wild girl and probably a ton of fun for a full date. Hopefully I find out one day. Danni is a product of her enviroment. Just like every other girl out there. If you give them the chance to get paid without performing they are going to take it. I really can't blameher for that. I was the stupid one. So danni If you read this I'm sorry and I want to drill you so bad! I have her number from a while back. Maybe I'll see if it works tomorrow.

BigTunTun12
06-25-12, 16:22
Nice review

Did Nicole had a tattoo of her name on her arm if that's her she was from east camden always had a good time with her

Been working a lot in e Camden same girls out here.

BigTunTun12
06-26-12, 11:43
Pick up Ashey mon night she was on fed and 26 th st CBJ.

Rizob
06-26-12, 16:17
Nice review

Did Nicole had a tattoo of her name on her arm if that's her she was from east camden always had a good time with her

Been working a lot in e Camden same girls out here.I didn't notice a tattoo with her name on it. One thing she did tell me was she has seziures from time to time. She said if she did not to call the ambulance because the doctor told her there was nothing she could do. And the cops would come and she would go away for a while if caught. Just turn her on her side and wait.

BigTunTun12
06-27-12, 19:28
That's not the girl I know.

I didn't notice a tattoo with her name on it. One thing she did tell me was she has seziures from time to time. She said if she did not to call the ambulance because the doctor told her there was nothing she could do. And the cops would come and she would go away for a while if caught. Just turn her on her side and wait.

Baydog
07-22-12, 06:26
I was in the area Tuesday afternoon, so I took a spin down Broadway to see what was going on. Saw a cute blond with her road dawg, but also saw 7 LE vehicles in 8 blocks, just sitting and watching. Got a couple of stink eyes on the way past. Needless to say I didn't make a second spin.

JR Long
07-22-12, 15:58
I was in the area Tuesday afternoon, so I took a spin down Broadway to see what was going on. Saw a cute blond with her road dawg, but also saw 7 LE vehicles in 8 blocks, just sitting and watching. Got a couple of stink eyes on the way past. Needless to say I didn't make a second spin.Decided to to a drive down Broadway last night and I also spotted alot of LE out. There were several LE vehicles anear the new medical school building and also parked along Broadway toward the southern end. I saw a few SW but I decided not to chance it with LE out in force.

Love To Monger
07-22-12, 19:41
You guys should give Michelle a chance. If you want one if the best BBBJ ever. I'll agree she looks a bit rag-a-muffin. But probably from fighting off attacks all night. She is tiny. Has a phone but never works. You'll find her on 6th just off Kaighn. Short, petite, brunette. After sunset check by the tattoo shop just south of Kaign.

Love To Monger
07-22-12, 19:46
Snow always come through. She loves sex. Loves toys. Bring a vibrator, and watch her go to town. You'll find her from Mt Vernon to Line, and Broadway to 6th. She has bright red hair now. Has phone but rarely works.

Tussel
08-16-12, 10:29
I ventured out last night between 8pm. 10pm on Broadway and there was an abundance of SW's on the strip. I started from Rand Bus terminal and saw SW's on every corner going all the way to Morgan Blvd. The strange and scary thing about this, I didn't see one LE parked anywhere on Broadway the whole time I cruised the strip. The only parked LE I saw was the one in front of the new medical school there are constructing and that was empty. I heard they are laying the whole police force off and that maybe the cause of the absence of LE. I even saw a few Johns picking up a few SW's right on Broadway and doing U-turns to pick them up. I didn't even see the undercover LE's, this was unbelievable.

http://www.courierpostonline.com/article/20120816/NEWS01/308160011/Police-union-s-vacation-blasted?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

Tom Fusnr
08-31-12, 12:20
Picked up Christine on Tuesday evening around 6pm off Broadway. Was reluctant to pickup at first, as she directly across from the Royden camera when I spotted her. Fortunately on another pass she had walked a block south and I was able to catch her eye and make the P / U off B-way. Found a good spot. Christine is in her early 20's, should long chestnut hair, about 5'4" and 110 lbs. She was wearing a white tak top sort of shirt and denim shorts. Very nice to look at; 8 to 9 on the 0-10 scale. No extensive marks, and very lucent, could hold an intelligent conversation. Got to the spot a we began, nice technique. Was able to get a nice firm gripe on he bottom under those shorts and that felt firm and nice as well, no probing down there, not my thing, but sure it was allowed. Finished up and returned her back to the same general area. Not the best BBBJ I've had on B-Way but not the worst. Looks and attitude mean a lot as well. Would repeat if nothing else peaked my interest during my run.

Ignacus
08-31-12, 19:54
I was out Thursday afternoon between 3:30 and 4:30. Saw an unusually large number out, including a lot of new faces. Spotted Michelle walking around the Rand and down B'way in a green top and without her trademark hat. It took me a couple of passes to realize it was her. It was way too busy for me to be comfortable making a pickup as most of them were mid-block rather than near a corner where it is less conspicuous. Pity, I did see a couple of cute new faces I wouldn't mind burying Mini-Me in.

I ventured out last night between 8pm. 10pm on Broadway and there was an abundance of SW's on the strip. I started from Rand Bus terminal and saw SW's on every corner going all the way to Morgan Blvd. The strange and scary thing about this, I didn't see one LE parked anywhere on Broadway the whole time I cruised the strip. The only parked LE I saw was the one in front of the new medical school there are constructing and that was empty. I heard they are laying the whole police force off and that maybe the cause of the absence of LE. I even saw a few Johns picking up a few SW's right on Broadway and doing U-turns to pick them up. I didn't even see the undercover LE's, this was unbelievable.

http://www.courierpostonline.com/article/20120816/NEWS01/308160011/Police-union-s-vacation-blasted?odyssey=tab

|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

Rizob
09-02-12, 01:59
Picked up ashley on Saturday night around 1:00. She is a cute and nice girl with a southern accent. Told me she was 27 and originally from north carolina. Very nice body but because of the time I settled on BBBJCIM. She wanted 20 but I gave her 30 because she was a cute southern bell. Very nice girl with that southern attitude. Performance was very good. I'm going to sleep like a baby now!

She didn't have a phone of course but I gave her my number. I would loe to see her again soon so if you pick up a girl named ashley with a southern accent tell her to call the guy that was on his way back from AC and gave you his number. I would appreciate it. Treat her good.

Readhead
09-05-12, 21:09
Snow.

Hung out with Snow earlier and CJ's reports are correct. This girl really loves sucking cok! Gave me one of the best CBJ's I've had in a while. She was really quiet during the drive but once we parked she got right down to biz. Good times!

Readhead

Ignacus
09-07-12, 03:05
No, Snow, like most of the girls loves her drugs. Your cock is just a means to an end.

Snow.

Hung out with Snow earlier and CJ's reports are correct. This girl really loves sucking cok! Gave me one of the best CBJ's I've had in a while. She was really quiet during the drive but once we parked she got right down to biz. Good times!

Readhead

Readhead
09-07-12, 16:35
No, Snow, like most of the girls loves her drugs. Your cock is just a means to an end.Sure, life is a stage and we all play a part. She happens to play the cocksucking part extremely well. I don't care if she's faking it or not, it's still hot!

Readhead

CookyJar
09-08-12, 20:48
...I don't care if she's faking it or not, it's still hot!

ReadheadI have to agree. She may not actually like sucking dick. She may be faking enjoyment. But! Her BJ is not fake, it is definitely real. IMHO, her joyful attitude is her way of making the best of the situation. What good would it do for her to act like a prudey, rude, nasty be*tch. I applaud her work ethic.

CookyJar

Herbalonius
09-10-12, 01:07
Picked up Missy Sunday around 530 or 6pm, not sure where exactly on Broadway though.

She's rather tall, brunette.

She said she's been away from scene for a while, family issues with mother and father.

Agreed to 20 for BJ. 5 for tip if it was good.

Gave her 5 extra be / see wanted to finger her while receiving it.

I told her I considered it a trial, maybe if we're both happy, we'll do FS in future in a room.

We said yea, we'll exchange numbers and set that up if we're both happy.

It was a decent enough BJ, but nothing special.

At end, I didn't think it warranted the extra $5, although I was the happiest with her of any of the last 2-3 SW I've been with.

She disagreed and thought I screwed her by not giving the $5, I ended up giving her $1, she left unhappy and pissed at me.

Looking back, I think we miscommunicated about that part of it, I'll have to stop and talk to her when I stroll thru next.

Nj Black
09-10-12, 09:47
So. To be clear. You gave her 26? 20 for the BJ. 5 for you to finger and 1 for a tip when you promised 5 if you were happy? Didn't you say you were the happiest out of those you have seen? Why promise and not deliver? Did you bust a nut or not? Was it a CBJ or a BBBJ? I just think that it is wrong to do the girl like that of you got what you wanted.

I personally never discuss a tip prior to any service. I give it if I'm pleased and want to see them again.

You need to rethink your practices. Just my opinion.

Picked up Missy Sunday around 530 or 6pm, not sure where exactly on Broadway though.

She's rather tall, brunette.

She said she's been away from scene for a while, family issues with mother and father.

Agreed to 20 for BJ. 5 for tip if it was good.

Gave her 5 extra be / see wanted to finger her while receiving it.

I told her I considered it a trial, maybe if we're both happy, we'll do FS in future in a room.

We said yea, we'll exchange numbers and set that up if we're both happy.

It was a decent enough BJ, but nothing special.

At end, I didn't think it warranted the extra $5, although I was the happiest with her of any of the last 2-3 SW I've been with.

She disagreed and thought I screwed her by not giving the $5, I ended up giving her $1, she left unhappy and pissed at me.

Looking back, I think we miscommunicated about that part of it, I'll have to stop and talk to her when I stroll thru next.

Herbalonius
09-10-12, 21:02
Yea, I'll agree, when I was thinking about it afterwards, I mishandled and miscommunicated the situation.

I'll try and make it up to her next time I drive through, if I see her.

So. To be clear. You gave her 26? 20 for the BJ. 5 for you to finger and 1 for a tip when you promised 5 if you were happy? Didn't you say you were the happiest out of those you have seen? Why promise and not deliver? Did you bust a nut or not? Was it a CBJ or a BBBJ? I just think that it is wrong to do the girl like that of you got what you wanted.

I personally never discuss a tip prior to any service. I give it if I'm pleased and want to see them again.

You need to rethink your practices. Just my opinion.