Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

SW Surfer
05-28-09, 17:07
Thought we could use a Strip Club Thread

SW Surfer Out!

SW Surfer
05-28-09, 17:27
Well I was hangin out with a friend in Merritt Island and we thought we would check out Wiggles on the Merritt Island Causeway.

Wow this place is a flash back to 1985. Felt like I was in a little place on the West side of Columbus, Ohio.

Small, very dark, 2 dancers, 1 bar tender, music was at a low-medium level and the beer was cold.

Both dances were black, one thin the other large. After 30mins I picked the thin dancer and we headed to the other end of the bar for a .10 dance. Not to bad, no one there to watch or check on us. So some extra special time was spent talking and arranging before the dance began. I got 3 songs for .20, but only need 2 of them, tipped .10 and headed back to the front to finish my beer. Not a bad place for a area, I kinda prefer older style strip clubs over the high end money suckers some city's have.

Be safe,

SW Surfer Out!!!

Xenocore 01
06-05-09, 01:03
Went to wiggles roughly a week ago. Mostly some worn out girls on the evening shift that night. I know everybody has got to work, but I felt bad for these girls. Anyway, anyone know if a black dancer named Jasmine is working there? Just curious, she had legs that could cut your circulation off from their sheer strength. (strong, not big guys :-) )

SW Surfer
06-05-09, 15:59
If I recall Jaz is a tall/slender dancers, maybe 5'8", not a whole lotta extra meat on the bones. Last time I saw her was a year or so back and if I recall she liked the rock and her D-Boy would rent her out for rock party's.

This might be the same Jasmine, but I have never experienced those legs...just her ability to suck the foam from the core of a surf board - :)

Be Safe,

SW Surfer Out!!!

Bbwphan
06-18-09, 01:08
I saw there are a couple in Melbourne.

I will be there this weekend.

The seedier the better.

Any ideas fellas?

Vieraman
06-19-09, 19:46
I saw there are a couple in Melbourne.

I will be there this weekend.

The seedier the better.

Any ideas fellas?As far as I know, there is only one strip club in "Melbourne", Bare Assets. It is located on Rt 192 just east of I95 on the North side of the road. I prefer to take the drive up to Cocoa Beach to the Inner Room (on A1A). $10 lap dances with pretty good mileage. Cheeter's is located further North on A1A, just North of 520. $20 lap dances, but depending on the time/dancer can be pretty good. As far as "seedier", Head North on US1 to Playmates. It is several miles past 520 in an industrial park. No alcohol, dances are $20, but somewhat private areas. The dancers are usually FAR LESS attractive, but can be pretty friendly during a dance. I personally would not want to get that friendly with most of their dancers, but I have read of some monger success stories.

Wrek68
06-21-09, 02:58
As far as Inner Room, I don't care for it because IMHO the girls aren't that good looking. Maybe 3 or 4 chicks that would rate a '7' or above. The rest are just 'blah'. I spent 2 hours there on a Saturday night and decided to cut my losses and head over to Lido. The girls are friendlier and better looking. Plus, there were some spots at Inner Room where is just plain smelled like booty. Laps at Lido Cabaret in the semi-private area are $20 however. But, to each his own I suppose.

Primal423
06-24-09, 23:32
I went to Goddess in Palm Bay last Wednesday after cruising around and not finding a single SW from any of the usual spots on US-1. I believe it was Hip Hop night but trust me, the place is not ghetto at all. People are dressed with the “urban” look because it is hip hop night, but everyone was pretty much just about having fun and enjoying the great views.

They had a $5 cover charge. Drinks were $5 (coronas) and lap dances were $10.

I have to say it was better than I expected based on previous postings I have read on this place. Small place with only one stage but they had a decent amount of dancers for the size of the place. Most of them were on the 7 scale with a one or two that went above it and only one that was trailing far behind.

They have a small separate area for lap dances which is blocked off from the view of the main floor but does not have much privacy if other people are getting a lap dance at the same time. It was not too busy that night so we had the place to ourselves back there.

I don’t think they have full nudity there since I do not remember anyone taking off their panties the whole time I was there. (That was one major strike in my book) One of the strippers “Candy” (Black stripper) did allow you to bend the rules a bit. I would definitely get a private dance with her any day. I think she might offer extras too however I did not make any efforts to inquire more.

The dancers were pretty friendly without pressuring for tips. I got a lap dance from “Shannon” which was not all that great. I might have her name wrong but she is one of the taller (about 5’9”), skinny, white strippers there. She has very long dark brown hair. I would not repeat her lap dance although she was very sweet and friendly.

I will probably go back again but I have to also check out Bare Assets at least once for the sake of thoroughness in my strip club research.

Mr Dunkins69
07-03-09, 01:06
Found a new angle for myself. Went to cheaters. Found a few hot ones and an average one who couldn't keep her hands off my atatatat. Danced in the back and got stinky pinky and HJ to finish. I was amazed. I quit trying the stinky pinky but apparantly some don't mind. Keep trying guys. Came by my motel afterwork for an hour of fun for a benji.

Kinda lame chic but a new place to shop. For a see note they will really do just about anything extra curricular.

Mr Dunkins69
07-09-09, 22:08
This club is bangin on Friday nites.

Filled with customers and tons of girls. With a few tens and alot of 5 and 6s At ten bucks a dance I grabbed the hottest of the tens and didn't let her stop dancing for an hour. Was like 60 or 70. That girl worked her butt off literally. Nice to molest a perfect ten for a while. Girlfriends don't perform like this.

Veroguy
07-11-09, 15:38
Any of you guys know of this woman? She says that she has worked at most of the strip clubs in the area. She is about 5'10" 130# blonde and very busty. she's about late 30's to early 40's. She is working at a bar in Vero, and I am wondering if any extras might be on the menu, without stepping on any toes.

Thanks, Vero

SW Surfer
07-12-09, 12:41
Wiggles - Merritt Island. Stopped by Sat night for a quick beer. Ended up getting a dance from BeBe. Tiny black dancer that use to work up in Daytona Beach. Not to bad, lots of contact and mutual touching. Pretty good HE, with her getting her daily protein requirements.

As we came back to the main stage she gave me the high sign that 5-O had just entered - two guys that looked so UC I laughed out loud.

Paid her the .25 for the dance, this included her tip.

Be Safe,

Surf

Hotrodvfr
07-12-09, 23:58
I haven't reported in for a while so a few updates.

First Inner Room
Still prefer day shift to night. Better atmosphere, more extracurriculiars.
Had a run in with Jersey a month or so back. Started out as a friendly dance
soon she had Mr. Johnson out and was shaking hands. Before I knew it and without discussion in he went. It took a few seconds for enough blood in the big head to register that BBFS with a pro is bad idea so took him out and she finished with nice HJ. .4 tip Took a trip to the doc a couple days later cuz I'm paronid about that shit, but everything OK.

Still haven't been able to get more than a HJ from Teresa but I keep trying.
She was telling me that she was thinking about starting a website. Nothings come of it yet will let you know if it does. Of course I volunteered to be a stunt cock if she needed one. No call yet.

Had a really good time with Ariana a while back. Have not been able to repeat. I don't think the menu has shrunk, just think its been priced out of my range.

Over at Wiggles I can tell you that Shelly swallows. Ran inot her about a week ago. White girls late 20's decent body.
Go in back for the dance, lots of touching both ways. My fingers got a little wet. Then she tells me to keep a look out and goes down on him. Nice slow head job. .35 tip on top of dances.

Then I ran into an old friend Vanessa. Use to work at Inner Room but don't think she's at any of the clubs now. Lives right off Courtnay in Merritt Island.
She's put on a little weight since she had a baby but is still pretty hot.
Hit that ass greek style for $.

Seeking Amps
07-13-09, 21:11
Any reports on Tootsies?

Hotrodvfr
07-14-09, 06:44
I haven't been there often. The few times I have there were a couple of really hot girls and a lot of pigs. Dances OK but overpriced. No chance of extra's in club, no indication take-out was available. Guess that's why I don't go often. Let me know if I've been missing something

Any reports on Tootsies?

Blueberry46
07-16-09, 15:42
Stopped in last week, two dancers. Nothing special. Got much better Dances at Bare Assets down in Melbourne.

PusshyHunter
07-16-09, 18:16
I haven't reported in for a while so a few updates.

First Inner Room

Still prefer day shift to night. Better atmosphere, more extracurriculiars.
Had a run in with Jersey a month or so back. Started out as a friendly dance
soon she had Mr. Johnson out and was shaking hands. Before I knew it and without discussion in he went. It took a few seconds for enough blood in the big head to register that BBFS with a pro is bad idea so took him out and she finished with nice HJ. .4 tip Took a trip to the doc a couple days later cuz I'm paronid about that shit, but everything OK.

Still haven't been able to get more than a HJ from Teresa but I keep trying.
She was telling me that she was thinking about starting a website. Nothings come of it yet will let you know if it does. Of course I volunteered to be a stunt cock if she needed one. No call yet.

Had a really good time with Ariana a while back. Have not been able to repeat. I don't think the menu has shrunk, just think its been priced out of my range.

Over at Wiggles I can tell you that Shelly swallows. Ran inot her about a week ago. White girls late 20's decent body.

Go in back for the dance, lots of touching both ways. My fingers got a little wet. Then she tells me to keep a look out and goes down on him. Nice slow head job. .35 tip on top of dances.

Then I ran into an old friend Vanessa. Use to work at Inner Room but don't think she's at any of the clubs now. Lives right off Courtnay in Merritt Island.
She's put on a little weight since she had a baby but is still pretty hot.

Hit that ass greek style for $.Is Jersey still at the IR?

Hotrodvfr
07-17-09, 07:04
Is Jersey still at the IR?
I am not sure. She was a month ago. Stopped inyesterday around 5. Only girls i recognized were Teresa & Lucy

Pusspuss
07-17-09, 20:49
I am not sure. She was a month ago. Stopped inyesterday around 5. Only girls i recognized were Teresa & LucyAnyone been with long time girl jenna? She is a good friend of teresa. Is lucy an asian girl? There is a lucy at mpc in Melbourne she is smoking hot! Worth ten times the paper. Anyone heading to the inner room Saturday night?

PusshyHunter
07-18-09, 00:59
Anyone been with long time girl jenna? She is a good friend of teresa. Is lucy an asian girl? There is a lucy at mpc in Melbourne she is smoking hot! Worth ten times the paper. Anyone heading to the inner room Saturday night?I may be there around 7pm.

Hotrodvfr
07-18-09, 07:46
Anyone been with long time girl jenna? She is a good friend of teresa. Is lucy an asian girl? There is a lucy at mpc in Melbourne she is smoking hot! Worth ten times the paper. Anyone heading to the inner room Saturday night?Jenna doesn't dance anymore, just bartends. Been chasing that for like a year with no luck.

Yeah Lucy is an asian girl in her 30's.

Pusspuss
07-18-09, 08:35
Jenna doesn't dance anymore, just bartends. Been chasing that for like a year with no luck.

Yeah Lucy is an asian girl in her 30's.I thought Jenna dances part time? Thursday nights. Great girl. Will seee Teresa tonight see if I can get her to come home with me.

Hotrodvfr
07-18-09, 19:42
I thought Jenna dances part time? Thursday nights. Great girl. Will seee Teresa tonight see if I can get her to come home with me.

I believe Jenna stopped dancing a couple of months ago.
Look forward to hearing how it goes with Teresa.
You gotta let me know your secret if you get her out.

Big Shock
07-19-09, 22:14
Is Jersey still at the IR?As of two weeks ago, she was there working days, and up to her old tricks.

Pusspuss
07-21-09, 17:28
I believe Jenna stopped dancing a couple of months ago. Look forward to hearing how it goes with Teresa.

You have to let me know your secret if you get her out.Its no secret its a ton of cash. It all depends on how bad you want it would you be willing to spend two thousand? Sometimes thats what it takes.

Hotrodvfr
07-21-09, 18:58
Its no secret its a ton of cash. It all depends on how bad you want it would you be willing to spend two thousand? Sometimes thats what it takes.
For 2k it would have to be a weekend get away. I like Teresa but that's
a bit much. I caught flack a while ago a go for dropping 7 on Ariana for an
overnighter. I'd pay more for Teresa but my budget for this is not unlimited.

Hotrodvfr
07-21-09, 19:16
Wiggles may quickly become my favorite place. There are about as
many take out options as Taco Bell and its not that much more expensive.

I spent some quality time in back today with Melissa the bartender.
5 dances & a $ tip and I left quite happy.
Damn she's hot!!

Ctblakmandingo
08-03-09, 20:00
Yep. I also know that Shelly will make it a good evening at Wiggles. And a couple of others.

Pusspuss
08-08-09, 14:43
I thought I would up to the inner room this evening anyone care to meet?

Wood Jablomi
08-08-09, 17:30
Decided to tour the east coast.

Started with Wiggles- as I saw a lot of cars parked outside, this around 8pm. A lot of folks have commented about the small size- it didn't bother me. There were about 7-8 girls (3 black). None was a stunner, more in the range of a 6. They do request donations for the jukebox every now and then. Shelly (white girl, 24) came over to chat. Was thinking of getting a dance from her. after buying her some wine, 2 cops walked in and walked her away; she never returned afterward. Dont know what happened there. Others didn't interest me. I did buy 2 other girls a drink. Total damage 25, with no dance. would not repeat.

Drove to Inner Room from there. There's a sea of people, customers and girls. quality is definitely better. lap dances are topless, in the open but with full contact and cheap at $10. contrary to my expectations, both dancers I got a dance from, gave good grindage. First was N(a)ya, 27 yo petite black girl. I liked better, Sabel's dance (24yo caucasian). she has a terrific body and gave a good rub. Her mutterings during the dance, were also very erotic. I would recommend IR for good contact lap dances with a variety of girls to choose from.

Hotrodvfr
08-10-09, 22:58
FYI

Shelly from Wiggles is now at Blush.
Still lots of fun

Xenocore 01
08-11-09, 14:12
I stopped in there on Friday. Didn't see the bust but did get a dance or two from the new ebony girls. I say girls cause the couldn't drink yet. The first one had a nice ass, and plays safe despite her words. But she's a rookie. She Simply must learn to use dat ass better. I was actually turned off the way she was working.
The thin, skinnier one was safe as well, but she at least knew how to give a dance. I'll give em another try sometime when I have more than 20 bucks for em.

Decided to tour the east coast.

Started with Wiggles- as I saw a lot of cars parked outside, this around 8pm. A lot of folks have commented about the small size- it didn't bother me. There were about 7-8 girls (3 black). None was a stunner, more in the range of a 6. They do request donations for the jukebox every now and then. Shelly (white girl, 24) came over to chat. Was thinking of getting a dance from her. after buying her some wine, 2 cops walked in and walked her away; she never returned afterward. Dont know what happened there. Others didn't interest me. I did buy 2 other girls a drink. Total damage 25, with no dance. would not repeat.

Drove to Inner Room from there. There's a sea of people, customers and girls. quality is definitely better. lap dances are topless, in the open but with full contact and cheap at $10. contrary to my expectations, both dancers I got a dance from, gave good grindage. First was N(a)ya, 27 yo petite black girl. I liked better, Sabel's dance (24yo caucasian). she has a terrific body and gave a good rub. Her mutterings during the dance, were also very erotic. I would recommend IR for good contact lap dances with a variety of girls to choose from.

Wood Jablomi
08-16-09, 23:30
Decided to hit IR again last Friday. as usual, plenty of gals and customers. got dances from 5 girls Kelly, Celina, a latina dancer, Brooke (Asian) and Arianna. Liked Arianna the best, got multiple dances from her. She literally blankets you with her body and you can enjoy the intimacy of her beutiful body as she grinds as well. would highly recommend her and would repeat on my return trip. Everyone else was ok.

Pusspuss
08-19-09, 08:57
Decided to hit IR again last Friday. as usual, plenty of gals and customers. got dances from 5 girls Kelly, Celina, a latina dancer, Brooke (Asian) and Arianna. Liked Arianna the best, got multiple dances from her. She literally blankets you with her body and you can enjoy the intimacy of her beutiful body as she grinds as well. would highly recommend her and would repeat on my return trip. Everyone else was ok.I was with Arianna a couple weeks ago she is the most beautiful and relaxed dancer in the house the others u mentioned just want to rub your dick raw. There are alot of dick rubbers in there now. But I prefer Arianna.

Member #3961
08-21-09, 16:59
Hung out with Tamara, a cute, blond Brazilian. Very affectionate and petite. Have been trying for years without success to hook up.

Met Tara, 5' 9" attractive brunette 45 year-old from Daytona. Large fake ones. She's staying at the Moto6 in Melb. Invited me to stop by and see her some time. Gets off at 11. Got digits. She is way more aggressive in the club than any long-timers. I was actually cautious and kept things within bounds. Talks a lot. Keep your bullshit repellent handy. Stuff like, "I only date single guys." "I haven't had sex in 8 months." "I want to try out my new clit ring." etc. Etc. I even got comments from other dancers, whether jealous or not, I don't know.

Member #3961
08-22-09, 00:01
The BS goes on.

Hung out with Tamara, a cute, blond Brazilian. Very affectionate and petite. Have been trying for years without success to hook up.

Met Tara, 5' 9" attractive brunette 45 year-old from Daytona. Large fake ones. She's staying at the Moto6 in Melb. Invited me to stop by and see her some time. Gets off at 11. Got digits. She is way more aggressive in the club than any long-timers. I was actually cautious and kept things within bounds. Talks a lot. Keep your bullshit repellent handy. Stuff like, "I only date single guys." "I haven't had sex in 8 months." "I want to try out my new clit ring." etc. Etc. I even got comments from other dancers, whether jealous or not, I don't know.

Malabar
08-23-09, 06:13
Two weeks ago, I "almost" went into Playmates during the day. There's a chain-link fence around the place and just as I was coming around the corner, one of their dancers stepped outside. Apparently, she needed something from her car.

My first thought was to call the Oscar Mayer plant and let them know they had an escapee. The nose of my car had just barely made it to the fence gate when I did a u-turn and got out of there. Didn't even make it into the parking lot; a new record for me.

Now this shit happens: http://www.wftv.com/news/20513382/detail.html

I don't think Playmates is going to be around much longer.

Mal

Lombard
08-25-09, 21:20
Yikes! In my experience, most of the "ladies" there are old and/or ugly, with a few exceptions. Glad I haven't been hanging out much. Having minors dancing there is bad juju. Wonder how long they've been working there?

Member #3961
09-01-09, 18:41
Spent time with some old favorites.

Met Dara, a local, 28ish, large legs and hips, smallish titties, big naturally curly dark hair. Moves and dances well. Talks a good game. Will follow up with this one.

Wrek68
09-27-09, 03:13
As far as Inner Room, I don't care for it because IMHO the girls aren't that good looking. Maybe 3 or 4 chicks that would rate a '7' or above. The rest are just 'blah'. I spent 2 hours there on a Saturday night and decided to cut my losses and head over to Lido. The girls are friendlier and better looking. Plus, there were some spots at Inner Room where is just plain smelled like booty. Laps at Lido Cabaret in the semi-private area are $20 however. But, to each his own I suppose.Okay, I tried Inner Room again this Saturday night but earlier like 8pm so I could catch the shift change. OMG what a difference. I take it all back. There were quite a few hotties and yes they do give good laps for only $10. All the skanky ones that were there the last time I went were not there anymore. I think a lot of them were newbies that got laid off from a day job and were stripping to make ends meet.

However, what's with the ghetto types who crowd up the club and don't spend any money on laps? What's worse is they hang around the lap areas to try to peek in on your action while you are getting lapped. I would rather save up a bit or do some overtime so I can enjoy myself every so often than come in every weekend and not spend anything because I spent my $$$ on some rims.

Member #3961
09-27-09, 16:52
Spent a coupla dances with my all-time Brazilian favorite, Tamara, a very petite, short blonde. Still can’t get a date.

Chatted with ‘Desmond.’ She told me about her tales of woe, getting robbed in the dressing room, getting ripped off by a guy she danced for etc, blah, blah, blah, waaaah. Told me what she needed was a sugar daddy. I told her about my one-day-a-week Sugar Daddy Program. She clearly indicated interest, but can’t get a call back.

I also told her that a guy does not want to hear negativity. They can get that at home. What a guy wants is to be flattered, flirted with and seduced. Basically to feel good. It is all about creating and maintaining the Illusion. (Most guys hope to get lucky some time or other, but the odds are against it.) So many girls do not know to leave that stuff at the door.

Girls, if you are reading, I am taking applications for the Sugar Daddy Program.

Member #3961
10-07-09, 18:50
Referencing a previous report, yesterday, I personally witnessed Jersey getting a guy in the Naughty Corner, and during the 2nd dance, unzipping him, putting on a red rubber, and pounding away. I got nervous once, but I am surprised that she is so brazen. Maybe you are into risk taking in public. No thanks.

Lombard
10-14-09, 17:33
So what does Jersey look like? Definitely not in to FS of any type during a dance, but if she's hot, some fooling around may be worth it.

Member #3961
10-15-09, 08:11
5-9, blond, short hair, thick hips, brassy personality fitting her name.

So what does Jersey look like? Definitely not in to FS of any type during a dance, but if she's hot, some fooling around may be worth it.

Stiffytwo
10-20-09, 14:16
Went to Wiggles for the first time, I was there during the day there were 5 girls working. All 5 were presentable no real dogs. I had dances from 3 of the 5 and they were all pretty good. There was mutual limited touching but the girls seemed like they were leery of someone watching them. The VIP area has multiple seating and it seemed every time we wear in there someone else would come in. I am not sure if this is the area the other posters talked about as the dark area where better things could happen. Maybe I was there when it was too busy. All in all not to bad and cheaper than Jacksonville where I usually go. Take care and be careful stiffytwo

Member #3961
10-22-09, 11:58
Visited at the IR with my ATF Tamara. Brazilian, petite, blonde, cute as a button. Very snuggly and kissy. I have been asking for a private date for a year or so, got digits. Dinner soon.

Snake12
10-22-09, 14:17
Visited at the IR with my ATF Tamara. Brazilian, petite, blonde, cute as a button. Very snuggly and kissy. I have been asking for a private date for a year or so, got digits. Dinner soon.

Dine at the Y I presume.

Hotrodvfr
10-22-09, 23:24
After being away working for a while I'm back and have gone back to IR.

I have not seen Teresa or Ariana since I got back.

Are the still around, they were about all that made it worthwhile to me

Pusspuss
10-24-09, 08:56
After being away working for a while I'm back and have gone back to IR.

I have not seen Teresa or Ariana since I got back.

Are the still around, they were about all that made it worthwhile to meYah I have been enjoying both ladies except arrianna has a hurt tit and has not been feeling well she works wenesday days, Friday/sat all day till close, teresa has just been a day girl but now will be working open to close every fri/sat except halloween just day shift. I'm going to see them both tonight. Teresa has an ass second to none! She is right up there on the top tier of ass's! And boy she can move it!

Member #3961
10-24-09, 12:28
Dine at the Y I presume.All over, I hope!

Dugout
11-02-09, 08:58
Found a new angle for myself. Went to cheaters. Found a few hot ones and an average one who couldn't keep her hands off my atatatat. Danced in the back and got stinky pinky and HJ to finish. I was amazed. I quit trying the stinky pinky but apparantly some don't mind. Keep trying guys. Came by my motel afterwork for an hour of fun for a benji.

Kinda lame chic but a new place to shop. For a see note they will really do just about anything extra curricular.I called the same play at Cheaters and score the touchdown also. In my dream the cover charge was $.5 though. I got 2 hours of fun though plus a free visit the next before her shift.

Also, there were other girls in there just hanging out. They bought 2 rounds of drinks. We exchanged numbers, but no never hooked up again.

Mr Dunkins69
11-03-09, 02:29
If I only had a pair of shorts that lubed up in the inside.

Those lap dances would be as good as the real thing almost.

Member #3961
11-05-09, 17:05
Tipped the first girl I saw, Lola, a cute, young, AA, from Ft. Lauderdale. 4 dances was all little Roscoe could stand, but he tipped her an additional 10 for being nice. Not too crowded. Missed talking with Tamara, although I saw her at a distance after little Roscoe was tired. Sheila gave a backrub, but did not get any dances.

Gramsstud
11-09-09, 21:24
Went the other day to check it out and damn it was so dark I could not see for 5 minutes. Have never been to a club before and could use any suggestions. Stood at the end of the bar for about 5 mins or so and could not even get waited on for a drink. And the bartenders were not busy. Anyway, what does Jersey look like and how do you get a specific girl, ask at the bar or what?

Thanks for any advice for one who is strip club impaired. Feel free to send me a private message or post here.

Thanks in advance.

Member #3961
11-10-09, 06:48
Please see my previous reference to Jersey, here. She is prob. 5-6. short, blond hair, pretty large artificial Ta Ta's. Hippy. 30 something. Pug nose. If you go in before 7, you avoid the cover and get a free shot with your first beer. I usually sit down in the floor seats and watch the show, tip when a girl is to my liking. If you are tipping, you will get noticed. I let girls come up to me and start a conversation. If they just approach and ask for a dance, the answer is always no. I want to be flirted with, and have them fill out the illusion of seduction a little before playing in the dark. I want a sense that they are into it, not just to get it over with. If you meet Jersey, she will not be shy.

Went the other day to check it out and damn it was so dark I could not see for 5 minutes. Have never been to a club before and could use any suggestions. Stood at the end of the bar for about 5 mins or so and could not even get waited on for a drink. And the bartenders were not busy. Anyway, what does Jersey look like and how do you get a specific girl, ask at the bar or what?

Thanks for any advice for one who is strip club impaired. Feel free to send me a private message or post here.

Thanks in advance.

Member #3961
11-11-09, 22:25
I made the mistake of getting collared by 'Channel', (#7, not #5, she is at least 20% older than #5!) Phillippina. 40ish. Squishy butt. Large natural phillippina nipples.

Talks too much.

Magic74
11-12-09, 23:55
Ok so here's my feedback. Lido has way way hotter girls. But dances are $20 and a little too bright. There is definately take out there. Ciara wanted $$.50.

I am guessing there's takeout in every clue for the right price with the right girl.

IR is a hit and miss. I went there last Monday night and it was a total complete miss. Didn't even see one girl that I would want to give $10 to.

That's sad. I've been on other nights when there are a handful of cuties. Way too many black girls. Let's mix it up a little.

What I don't get is, all these girls at Lido, if one of them came to IR, they would make a fortune if you compare them to the IR girls.

Anyways, there's way more mileage at IR for $10.

Lots of hotties at Lido for $20.

Dugout
11-16-09, 13:39
IR is a hit and miss. I went there last Monday night and it was a total complete miss. Didn't even see one girl that I would want to give $10 to.

That's sad. I've been on other nights when there are a handful of cuties. Way too many black girls. Let's mix it up a little.

What I don't get is, all these girls at Lido, if one of them came to IR, they would make a fortune if you compare them to the IR girls.

Anyways, there's way more mileage at IR for $10.

Lots of hotties at Lido for $20.I guess it depends on when you go to IR. I thought the ratio was more 35/65 (black/non-black) the 7-8 times I have been there. Some nights there were more black girls and other nights more non-black girls. I have never been there and there was "too many black girls". That is the reason I like IR. There has been great variety each time.

Vieraman
11-16-09, 23:51
Magic, I have spoken to several of the girls on this subject, and the factor that makes the difference is that the girls feel better about "selling it" for $20 per dance, than they do for $10 per dance. You have to remember that most of these girls do not understand Economics 101, and optimum pricing strategy. Here ya go girls:
http://www(dot)answers(dot)com/topic/profit-maximization
One girl stated that she "makes the same money" at Cheeters ($20 per) as she does at IR ($10 per), and she only has to work half as much. I hope this gives you a small sample of these women's point of view.

Vieraman
11-17-09, 00:17
To improve the use of this thread, what do you think of this idea:

Without giving too much incriminating detail, Post club name, girls name, short description of girl, and dance rating (Waste, Poor, Average, Good, Score)

Cheeters : Angel : White, good body, nice rack, 28ish : Score
IR: Shiela : Asian, long hair, hard rack, 50ish : Good
IR: Tiffany : White, skinny, 25-30?, Average
IR & Cheeters: Kitty : Black, large frame, but pretty, nice rack, 30ish : Good

Remember, YMMV! Now it is your turn!

Mctim60
11-17-09, 17:49
What's the best strategy for obtaining extras? Do you have to pretty much be a regular? Is it advisable to tip the bouncer for advice? A relative newbie, but would like to know more.

PM would be great.

Magic74
11-17-09, 23:28
That's my point exactly. The girls figure that they are on shift for a certain amount of time. So, why not work less rather then more for the same amount of money. Plus, at the more expensive clubs they have more down time which means more time to drink! They make equal amount of money, work less time and get twice as drunk! I understand if the girl is average. Than getting $20 vs. $10 obviously is a better deal for them. But a hot girl, like the ones at Lido. If one of those hot Lido girl goes to the Inner Room, I gaurantee they would make twice as much money. I was at Lido and hardly anyone was getting dances. I was there for over an hour and didn't see a girl give more than 2 dances. Most only gave one dance or none. Now go to Inner Room and the dance area is always packed.

Just saying, if you are hot and you go into a club that is full of hot girls. You just blend in and don't make alot of money. If you are hot and you go to a club that has average girls, than you have a line of guys wanting dances from you.

My 2 cents.

Florida Perv
11-19-09, 01:38
To improve the use of this thread, what do you think of this idea:

Without giving too much incriminating detail, Post club name, girls name, short description of girl, and dance rating (Waste, Poor, Average, Good, Score)

Cheeters : Angel : White, good body, nice rack, 28ish : Score
IR: Shiela : Asian, long hair, hard rack, 50ish : Good
IR: Tiffany : White, skinny, 25-30?, Average
IR & Cheeters: Kitty : Black, large frame, but pretty, nice rack, 30ish : Good

Remember, YMMV! Now it is your turn!

I've had a number of dances from Shiela and they are nice and friendly. I leave happy. She doesn't look her age -- Of course, I'm partial to Asians.

Member #3961
11-19-09, 19:36
This writer previously reported on Tara from Daytona. While I enjoy the hustle, this one is off the BS scale. She even tried the old, "If you will give me $100 to tip out, I'll meet you at my hotel.

Beware

Rg123
11-29-09, 17:02
Took a well needed trip to lido and cheaters this weekend to see which was worth any future visits, lido was first which had alot of pretty girls but many were not too inviting had a couple of dances with 5 different girls in flavor and size but takeout was not brought up so I guess its pretty legit, next night went to cheaters and I have to say the girls are pretty and very fun too hang out with had a couple drinks with the girls and a few dances with the same outcome as lido but I had a much better time at cheaters, next stop IR. Stay safe.

Mr Dunkins69
12-04-09, 02:31
How to ask the girls for extras.

Don't be rude

Don't say it directly.

But include it in a compliment.

After she dances on you for a while. And hopefully your groping hands convinced her you were normal.

First during conversation time tell her where you are staying. Name of hotel. Gives her an idea that your close and she knows where you are.

Say something like.

Wow that was awesome. You should come do that for me at my motel later. Wink wink. With a smile on your face.

Or now you got me all hot and bothered. You should come help me finish the job.

And then shut up. The next words out of her mouth will tell you if shes interested. The sluts won't let 100 bucks slide out of there greedy hands.

Shell ask how much you say 80 or 100.

Pusspuss
12-04-09, 15:36
How to ask the girls for extras.

Don't be rude

Don't say it directly.

But include it in a compliment.

After she dances on you for a while. And hopefully your groping hands convinced her you were normal.

First during conversation time tell her where you are staying. Name of hotel. Gives her an idea that your close and she knows where you are.

Say something like.

Wow that was awesome. You should come do that for me at my motel later. Wink wink. With a smile on your face.

Or now you got me all hot and bothered. You should come help me finish the job.

And then shut up. The next words out of her mouth will tell you if shes interested. The sluts won't let 100 bucks slide out of there greedy hands.

Shell ask how much you say 80 or 100.Just don't say it to a girl name ashley [real name] she's a rip off will tell you to wait at the front door while she gets dressed then dash's out the back door with your money! This is the inner room.

Putzy
12-11-09, 19:56
About a month ago I was at the IR on a Saturday afternoon. Had a few dances from my regular girl Vera. But I met a new girl named Stormy, who told me later her "real" name was Jenna. Anyway, very good looking girl in mid to late 30's, brunette, large silicone boobs. After a few dances, she gives me her number and says she does "massage" (wink wink) at her condo in Orlando. I am very intrigued to go see her, but just wondering if anyone has any experience with her. I talked to her today, and she is available this weekend, so I will probably TOFTT if no one else knows her.

Seminole John
12-12-09, 09:15
New girl there, or at least new to me, Cecille. Cute blond, in her 20's.

Gives really good dances. Her only problem, she just talks too damn much.

Put in your ear plugs and good times to be had.

Also spent some quality time with lovely barmade Melissa. Still one of my ATF's.

Seminole John
12-12-09, 09:18
Another afternoon spent at IR.

Spent some quality time with Teresa, Arianna, and Katarina.

Good times had with all.

John Homers
12-18-09, 12:16
About two years ago I met a "very nice" latin stripper who took a liking to me and we messed around on and off for about a year and a half. I lost touch with her and haven't been able to find her anywhere.

She told me her name was Jackie first but later I found out her name was Vanessa. I think she was working as an escort to because she had a bald head and always had me drop her off at the beach across from inner room. She looked about 30, was from chile, spoke broken english (spoke ALOT in fact) and had a son. She lived off of eau gallie blvd in the first trailer park there.

Does this ring a bell to anyone?

Lord Vitus
12-31-09, 23:06
I had a vacation about three weeks ago to celebrate my birthday, and I spent a good part of it in Cocoa Beach. I have stopped here before just overnight and had fun, but this time I decided to spend extended time and really explore the place. The only bar I had hit before was Cheaters, so the first night I returned there. Met up with this really hot tall redhead who reminded me a lot of a pornstar I really like, she was fairly cool and we did lots of jager shots together. We hung out and talked about stuff, we got pretty hammered and cozy. We went in the back and she started nibbling on my neck, I made the mistake of letting her know I like being bitten and she chewed my neck all up! God it was a blast to be sure, but my neck was scarred up for days! At the end the bar was closing so I gave her my card and told her to call me the next day, but I never heard from her again. Bummmerrr.

The next day I decided the check out this Inner Room ya'll been talking about, hung a bit and ran into this scary blonde I had encountered at Cheaters before. Blew her off and a few other girls who should have retired long ago, but finally a hot young blonde pounced on me. She was fairly cool and we hit it off, I bought her a bunch of drinks and got plenty of dances. She about begged me to take her back to my hotel, so I got my car and pulled around front and she ran out and jumped in. We went out to eat and just hung out trading life stories, it was like a real date and I only gave her 1 1/2 on top of what I spent at the club. We got it on and had a blast, she still calls me just to talk and stuff and is begging me to come back.

Next day I went down to Miami, so read that board for that adventure. In retrospect I wish I had stayed in Cocoa, but I came back a couple of days later and hooked up with the blonde again. The next day she told me she wasn't working, so I went back to the Inner Room and hooked up with a really sweet black girl. Man I hadn't been with a black girl in a long time, wow she really knew how to bounce that ass. I sweet talked her til she was like honey in my hands, we met up later at the hotel and had an amazing time. Later on I went back and got dances from another black girl, I was done by this point and she seemed heartbroken that I didn't want her number!

The next day was my last night, and I returned to Cheaters to hopefully see my favorite redhead. She wasn't there but I hung out doing jager shots, no girls this night really kissed up to me. However I saw one of the funniest bachelor parties I think I had ever seen, this nerdy young guy (the groom) totally indulged and did a strip tease and rode the pole stripper style. Then got spanked by the girls and his dad and his I assume now father-in-law, they had the whole place roaring. If god forbid I ever get married I hope my bachelor party is that good. But anyhow after that I got bored and got a taxi down to the Inner Room. And my sweetie little black girl is there again, we hooked up and went back to the room and by now we were making sweet freaky love. She is also texting and calling me often wanting me to come back, man I have to say Cocoa Beach rocks. I also got a few dances from a tall and very drunk blonde named rachel, she was like my age so we traded some good stories of our old partying days. I already had a date set up so I didn't try to get her number, if I'm paying money I prefer younger babes anyway.

Getting some bills taken care of now but I tell ya as soon as the tax refund arrives I am coming back for more! Oh yeah there was also a blonde at the Inner Room I wanted to sample, she looked just like Francine from American Dad. I wanna come find her cause I have a big crush on the cartoon version, I never did get her name tho.

Vankleek
01-06-10, 07:06
OK! Finally tried IR. Predictably smoky, bad telltale signature when I go home. However, most girls were at least cute. It was quite busy, about one dancer per client. Got a few dances from Autumn, a cute girl with pierced nips and a number of tats. Hot in a freaky way. Got her real name (I think), will try for digits next time. Great dance; I don't see how people get extras here, it is really out in the open. Takeout would be better.

Agunthy
01-11-10, 10:31
Whats the closest or best fully nude strip club?

Blodar
01-12-10, 00:24
Whats the closest or best fully nude strip club?

Sorry, Playmates on Industry Rd. in Cocoa is nude, but it is in no way best at anything. Reading this forum you will glean that is is scummy, no alcohol, and staffed by out of work street walkers.

The nudity that is offered is not a draw. Your best bet is S. Florida, or spend time at IR, or Lidos, getting to know the girls. They will show you whatever you want if you spend enough time and money. Stress spend enough money.

Happy Hunting.

Agunthy
01-13-10, 17:43
Didn't Playmates close down?

H20 Monger
01-16-10, 12:10
No, it's not closed down.
In fact I stopped by there night to see what was up, and was a bit surprised. The fully nude girl on stage was pretty cute, young and smooth, maybe a 7 or 8 or the general stripper scale. The other 6 girls weren't too bad either. All of them would have fit into the mainstream at the IR, only one was much past 30.
I'm thinking they are trying to change the place. The lapdance rooms were very well lit so I doubt there are extras available . Maye during the daytime the old style nastiness returns?

The Worb
01-20-10, 21:20
Got a coupla dances from "Chrissie, " a blonde amazon over 6' tall. Aside from being clumsy and overly aggressive and talking incessantly about how much she loves sex, she was probably a pretty intelligent girl. She has marvelous long hair down to her ass. That ass, when plopped down in my lap did not gently grind, it mashed the hell out of me.

Lesson here girls, manage the illusion of seduction. We all enjoy the charade, and we know what it is. Don't talk directly about sex if you do not want to really do it. (Some do) The whole dance farce is to thinly veil the proposition.

If you show me your pussy, I have to believe you want me to have it. I get offended if I get shown the goods, but not invited to partake. Am I being unrealistic?

D Willis
01-21-10, 18:01
Lesson here girls, manage the illusion of seduction. We all enjoy the charade, and we know what it is. Don't talk directly about sex if you do not want to really do it. (Some do) The whole dance farce is to thinly veil the proposition.

If you show me your pussy, I have to believe you want me to have it. I get offended if I get shown the goods, but not invited to partake. Am I being unrealistic?If the girls are going to talk sex, they should be offering takeout. Also, a friction dance should be just that. Friction. Rubbing and mashing are not the same thing.

Magic74
01-21-10, 23:10
Got a coupla dances from "Chrissie, " a blonde amazon over 6' tall. Aside from being clumsy and overly aggressive and talking incessantly about how much she loves sex, she was probably a pretty intelligent girl. She has marvelous long hair down to her ass. That ass, when plopped down in my lap did not gently grind, it mashed the hell out of me.

If you show me your pussy, I have to believe you want me to have it. I get offended if I get shown the goods, but not invited to partake. Am I being unrealistic?

IF it's the same girl I'm thinking about, I can't stand that girl. Comes by and wants me to tip her, just because she's standing in front of me. She's a freakin amazon. No way would I tag that thing for free, so in to way am I wasting $10 on that. TOO aggressive.

Therealone321
01-22-10, 18:30
No, it's not closed down.

In fact I stopped by there night to see what was up, and was a bit surprised. The fully nude girl on stage was pretty cute, young and smooth, maybe a 7 or 8 or the general stripper scale. The other 6 girls weren't too bad either. All of them would have fit into the mainstream at the IR, only one was much past 30.

I'm thinking they are trying to change the place. The lapdance rooms were very well lit so I doubt there are extras available. Maye during the daytime the old style nastiness returns?Definitely not and it looks like the product has been improved. I went in around shift change (arrived earlier than I thought) and after a few dances with a 7-8 I took her home for some more fun.

Suckmy Cock
01-27-10, 09:43
Was at the Inner Room about a month ago, there was a tall (6'2-6'3) thin blond "hostess" there. She seems quite bubbly and friendly. Is she still around? How "friendly"?

Bondo
02-23-10, 15:42
A few weeks ago I hit lido's cheaters and inner room. Lido's did not impress me at all, both the prices and the talent were not that good. Next stop cheaters, walked in during the day 6 stripper heads turn to check the fresh meat. I sit down have a beer, take in the sights, tuck a few bucks to the girls on stage, 5 minutes later got approached by a little brunette spinner, white bread small be cups about 22y/o. " would you care for a dance? " me: no thanks her: I can do a 2 for one. Me: ok! So off we go nice contact complete with nipples brushed acroos my lips. Pretty good value for $20 total. If I were you guys hold out for the second offer(2/1). Next stop the Inner Room. Not a very good parking situation had me a little worried if my car would still be there after coming out. However of the three clubs mentioned, IR had by far the most girls working and probably a little better grinding action than cheaters. My recommondation of the 6 girls I sampled would be Madison from great lakes area. Kind of a milato/latino big butt look, age low 20's nice soft skin and will make you pop in 2-3 songs others were ok, Shannon was sexy, so was vanessa. Next trip down I will hit inner room, then cheaters if still horny. I will skip lido's as the other 2 clubs had better looking girls and offered better $ value for dances 2/1 at cheaters and $10 each at inner room.

Critonkicks
02-27-10, 12:55
I am not a big strip club guy but i go to club blush near the base. Wierd club because always so slow but no cover cost and the girsl will dod what you want in there huge private areas.

ToyotaSupraTt
03-08-10, 21:48
Referencing a previous report, yesterday, I personally witnessed Jersey getting a guy in the Naughty Corner, and during the 2nd dance, unzipping him, putting on a red rubber, and pounding away. I got nervous once, but I am surprised that she is so brazen. Maybe you are into risk taking in public. No thanks.Is she still there?

Seminole John
03-09-10, 14:40
Is she still there?She is still there offering a full menu.

ToyotaSupraTt
03-09-10, 19:39
She is still there offering a full menu.Nice. Do you know what shifts she works?

I am thinking I may go on Friday.

Putzy
03-09-10, 21:37
She is still there offering a full menu.Do you know when she works? And can you tell us what she looks like? I used to go there regularly about a year ago, and don't remember her. I don't go as often anymore, but still like to get some good dances when I do.

ToyotaSupraTt
03-09-10, 22:54
She is still there offering a full menu.Well then. It looks like I'll be going to IR sometime soon. I'll have to call ahead and see if she is there.

Blodar
03-10-10, 02:10
Do you know when she works? And can you tell us what she looks like? I used to go there regularly about a year ago, and don't remember her. I don't go as often anymore, but still like to get some good dances when I do.

Like I've previously described, she is 5' 8" or so. Very large plastic ones and a generous set of legs and ass. She has short blonde hair and is very forthright about meeting new guys standing around. You have to decide what it is that you are willing to expose yourself to before you get tempted. I know she will offer to sit on your little johnson, covered in a slightly dark corner. You gotta know that everybody that has worked there for more than a day knows exactly what's going on, so do a number of her patrons, like me. My taste would be better served in a more private setting, and I don't know if she is amenable to that.
B

ToyotaSupraTt
03-10-10, 08:37
Like I've previously described, she is 5' 8" or so. Very large plastic ones and a generous set of legs and ass. She has short blonde hair and is very forthright about meeting new guys standing around. You have to decide what it is that you are willing to expose yourself to before you get tempted. I know she will offer to sit on your little johnson, covered in a slightly dark corner. You gotta know that everybody that has worked there for more than a day knows exactly what's going on, so do a number of her patrons, like me. My taste would be better served in a more private setting, and I don't know if she is amenable to that.

BForgive me if I missed it.

Does she normally work days or what time?

SW Surfer
03-10-10, 18:00
Does anyone know of a full nude bar in Cocoa near US-1 and 520? I heard a few guys talking about it at the IR - they said it was near the BP station?

The main comment was "you pick the dancer and pay the bartender, then go behind the curtain for your dance"....they did not have any other info.

Thanks,

Surf Out!!!

Scriviner
03-10-10, 21:26
Stopped by IR last night. First time there, and I chose it based on reviews on here of extras. I had a good time, but the hoo-hah's were on lockdown last night. First off, I'm not sure I'd want to get extras there since its open for all to C. The bouncers were on patrol, making sure nothing was happening, even yelling at girls to keep both feet on the ground. I got a couple great, but legit, lapdances from a curvy black girl. (I can never remember stripper names). I got an ok one from a short skinny white girl who offered take-out. I got a few others, but nothing to report. Overall, I liked the place. Drinks were reasonable in price, the waitress was always walking around but didn't bug you about it. $10 dances so you can sample several before going into a long set of dances. The girls weren't 10's and if I had to give an average score I would place it somewhere around 7. Thats about where I like it though, the absolute hotties seem to usually have a bad attitude. So, if you want a club to have a couple drinks and get stripper perfume applied to your face by titties and not destroy your wallet, this seems to be the place. If anyone with better knowledge of extras could PM me that would be great.

Vieraman
03-10-10, 22:35
Well, technically, I do not think it is Cocoa, but I think they are describing Playmates. It is about 1/2 mile north of 528 in an industrial park. Just go about 1/2 mile North of 528 on US 1, and then make a left turn. I am not sure of the name of the road, but it might be Cidco Road. Follow the winding road to the stop sign, and make a left turn, and then the first right. It is in the building on the corner.

Then post a report of your experience.

Does anyone know of a full nude bar in Cocoa near US-1 and 520? I heard a few guys talking about it at the IR - they said it was near the BP station?

The main comment was "you pick the dancer and pay the bartender, then go behind the curtain for your dance"....they did not have any other info.

Thanks,

Surf Out!!!

Putzy
03-10-10, 23:02

Thanks,

Surf Out!!!Ya, that's playmates. Except it is north of 528, behind the Rinker cement plant. Go north on industry Road from the 528. Then past the cement plant, the road makes a tight S-bend. Playmates is the pink building (duh) just past the bends.

I haven't been there in years, so not sure what it is like now. It has never been very nice, with ugly to average girls, maybe 1 or 2 better ones. I never saw anything better than a 6 or maybe 6. 5 there. Used to have pretty good action in the private booths, but they opened them up several years back, and the action went downhill. Don't know how it is now. Used to pay in advance for how many songs you wanted, to the bartender/bouncer dude. Never liked that. If service sucks, you are out your dollars. If you want to continue, you have to stop, and go pay for some more. Now, who knows.

Dakkon98
03-10-10, 23:05
does anyone know of a full nude bar in cocoa near us-1 and 520? i heard a few guys talking about it at the ir - they said it was near the bp station?

the main comment was "you pick the dancer and pay the bartender, then go behind the curtain for your dance"....they did not have any other info.

thanks,

surf out!!!that would be playmates (they got busted w/**** girls a few months ago)

518 s industry rd
cocoa, florida 32926
first exit east of i-95 on 528 then 1/2 mile north
321-638-2063

SW Surfer
03-11-10, 09:01
Playmates Info - Thanks for the info - might have to take one for the team and try it out.

Lombard
03-11-10, 18:02
Playmates Info - Thanks for the info - might have to take one for the team and try it out.

I've been going off and on for the last few years. As has been said before, there's not a ton of good looking talent there. Some weekend nights will bring out a couple of real lookers.

Extras are occasionally offered. Dances are in private booths with open curtains. Dances are usually pay as you go (pay the cashier for the first, then pay the girl for more). I don't partake in the extras.

Lot of talk about the day shift girls being much more willing to provide extras, but from what I've seen, they still don't look good even in the dark.

ToyotaSupraTt
03-13-10, 08:45
Has anyone seen someone in the middle of being serviced by Jersey get caught by the staff at IR and actually get in trouble?

ToyotaSupraTt
03-13-10, 11:15
Has anyone seen someone get busted by security while Jersey is grinding away with Mr. Johnson out?

Suckmy Cock
03-13-10, 13:29
Has anyone seen someone get busted by security while Jersey is grinding away with Mr. Johnson out?All they can do is throw you out, albeit roughly.

Anything more would leead to bad press.

Seminole John
03-13-10, 22:43
Everyone there knows but nothing much ever happens. If its too obvious they'll pull out the flashlite & do the looking for something routine. She may get a warning or fine nothing happens to the guy.

Has anyone seen someone get busted by security while Jersey is grinding away with Mr. Johnson out?

Seminole John
03-14-10, 07:33
I was in IR the other day and hung out with Cody.

Now Cody is one the few chicks at any of these clubs who is really hot on an absolute scale.

You see her walking down the street in normal clothes she still grabs your attention, most these girls not so much.

I would rate her a strong 9 maybe 9. 5 on my personal scale.

I will warn you that I've heard from some of the other girls that she's a psycho *****. She's always been cool with me so its most likely typical jealous ***** backstabbing, but just putting it out there as something to look out for.

Anyway I was hanging out there with her the other day. Bullshitting and having a few drinks, ok more than a few drinks.

We move to the back for a little play time.

First song is great, lots of friction and my hands are allowed to roam freely.

Second song she actually takes Mr Johnson out for me and gives him plenty of attention.

Third song while shes attending to Mr Johnson Russian style I suddenly pop a load right between those beautiful tits.

I'm thinking 'oh shit, shes going to be pissed' but she was cool and merely admonished me that I she have given her a warning.

I think more may be available. I know Cody runs with Jersey. You know what they say about birds that flock together.

Will keep you posted.

Urdream
03-14-10, 19:56
I was in IR the other day and hung out with Cody.

Now Cody is one the few chicks at any of these clubs who is really hot on an absolute scale.

You see her walking down the street in normal clothes she still grabs your attention, most these girls not so much.

I would rate her a strong 9 maybe 9. 5 on my personal scale.

I will warn you that I've heard from some of the other girls that she's a psycho *****. She's always been cool with me so its most likely typical jealous ***** backstabbing, but just putting it out there as something to look out for.

Anyway I was hanging out there with her the other day. Bullshitting and having a few drinks, ok more than a few drinks.

We move to the back for a little play time.

First song is great, lots of friction and my hands are allowed to roam freely.

Second song she actually takes Mr Johnson out for me and gives him plenty of attention.

Third song while shes attending to Mr Johnson Russian style I suddenly pop a load right between those beautiful tits.

I'm thinking 'oh shit, shes going to be pissed' but she was cool and merely admonished me that I she have given her a warning.

I think more may be available. I know Cody runs with Jersey. You know what they say about birds that flock together.

Will keep you posted.I went to IR quite a few times, but was never lucky to have that king of exp

SW Surfer
03-15-10, 15:47
A number of years ago I was in the middle of a killer lap dance. By end of song two I had a cover on and was getting a great seated reverse CG. The Muscle walked up said to put my dick away and get the F out of the club. I hop up, put away my board and am escorted to the door of the club. The whole time the dancer is screaming about getting paid for her dances. While the Bouncer kept telling me to keep moving and for her to shut her grill.

Pretty damn nice of him to save me the .30 for the dances and the .6 for the F. ;)

Surfer Out!!!

PS - in all my years of F'ing in the dark corners of the clubs. The worst I got was a Manager yelling in my ear for F'ing his girl friend. They don't call the cops, since it will draw attention to the club.

Scriviner
03-16-10, 23:52
I stopped in Paradise last night and it was probably the strangest legit club experience I have ever had. I get there and Shelly comes to talk to me, complaining that she is training the new girl and the new girl's customer asked for a hand job and that caused a ruckus. The guy was dirty looking (hey I'm not much to look at but if I go to a strip club I shower before hand). Based on what I had heard of this place I don't know if that was the problem but obviously there was an issue as the 'new girl', the customer, and the bar keep/boss were arguing in the corner. Mind you there were only 5 of us in the whole building. So, it was awkward and Shelly is attractive so I get a dance from her. Her technique was good, but here's a complaint, I went to Paradise because it is billed as 'all nude. ' That means, I want the G-string off. Didn't happen, sure she flashed me a few times but I can get that anywhere else. So, while it was a good dance, probably in my top ten of all time, I paid twice the amount as IR for the same thing and no beer.

After the dance, I go and sit back at the bar and two new girls show up, one blonde one brunette. The brunette was pregnant. I got a dance from the blonde who was smoking hot, but she didn't even take her top off during the dance. It was a corset type top and merely pushed her boobs up so they half popped out. I wouldn't call the dance uninspired, because she had a good attitude but her technique was poor and she kept saying 'What would you like, what would you like me to do. ' These words were later echoed by the pregnant girl who the blonde told me was 'a really good dancer' and I should get a dance from her. Now, here is why I say its the weirdest experience Shelly was bitching about the customer wanting the HJ earlier and made no overtures of anything during her dance. These girls weren't there at the time, are not good lap dancers, were yelled at by the boss as to the private dance protocol so must be new, so my sense was they were either brand new to stripping, or were CL girls, meaning that this place was living up to its hype. Also, the place is empty which, in my experience, means either it sucks as a club, or people come in get what they're looking for, and leave. So, here I have two girls (at separate times) saying 'What would you like, what do you want me to do' but not in an overtly suggestive manner, more like a good customer service manner, all the while the barkeep is eyeballing me from across club very very closely so I don't even try going down the extras path. Although, the blond was hot enough to risk getting lord knows what happening to me by the bar tender So, after the pregnant girl finished her dance I figure I've spent $70 too much for the night and left. This was early (9-10ish) I had to pick up a guy at MCO and take him to Melbourne (I am staying in Orlando).

So as I'm heading back, I stop off at IR to, at the very least, grab a beer, maybe get a $10 dance or two. I get there about 1am and there are about five dancers and 20 guys. I sit at the bar and grab a beer. The talent was lacking and I sat there for an hour and I guess all the dancers had made their tally for the night because they all just stood around and didn't talk to any of the patrons.

So, that was my evening. A non-report, report I guess. As I am staying in Orlando I was hoping I would find Brevard County more 'interesting' than I have. I have been able to find what I am looking for in Tampa and spent less time (and money) than I have trying to find it in Brevard County. I guess an hour extra driving is in my future.

Seminole John
03-17-10, 05:39
I went to IR quite a few times, but was never lucky to have that king of expIf you're not getting anything from the girls at IR you must be giving off a bad vibe something. Virtually every girl in the place offers at least some extras. Some of them are quite agressive in offering them to you.

ToyotaSupraTt
03-17-10, 17:45
Are extras still available at night as well?

It seems that daytime it'd be obvious, but no so sure about at night.

Scriviner
03-17-10, 17:58
Sorry Gents.

I went to Playmates the other night, not Paradise.

Sorry for any confusion.

Urdream
03-17-10, 22:09
If you're not getting anything from the girls at IR you must be giving off a bad vibe something. Virtually every girl in the place offers at least some extras. Some of them are quite agressive in offering them to you.MayB. But in my experience. Hot girls at that club have an attitude and some of them pushing too much for getting a lap dance.

Anyway I live in orlando. So taking a girl is not possible unless I have hotel room and decide to stay overnight.

Seminole John
03-18-10, 06:40
MayB. But in my experience. Hot girls at that club have an attitude and some of them pushing too much for getting a lap dance.

Anyway I live in orlando. So taking a girl is not possible unless I have hotel room and decide to stay overnight.There is no disbuting the attitude part. Cody for one, shall we say, has a very high opinion of herself. But that being said they are all about making that cheddar.

Now I've been hanging around that club since dinosaurs roamed the Earth and have a reputation as being a good tipper. The girls take care of me because they know I'll take care of them. No where did I say this is all happening for $10 a song. Now if they don't know you from Adam think of the dances as a job interview. If you sit there with your hands under your thighs not touching, they're smelling bacon. If you're trying to insert things into all their orifices on the first song you've just been identified as a major asshole. You've got to find the right balance and get into a rhythm with the girl and she will lead you down the path. And it doesn't hurt to throw in a tip now and then for superior service.

Also prep work before heading to the back helps. Spend some time chatting them up, find out how to push their buttons. Using Cody as an example again, while shes really hot she is also a raging alcoholic. Doing a few shots with her definately got things lubricated.

Another FYI, many girls that work there actually live in Orlando. You can often arrange to meet them for 'lunch' some other time.

Seminole John
03-18-10, 06:44
Are extras still available at night as well?

It seems that daytime it'd be obvious, but no so sure about at night.Out and out fucking or bj's at nite are pretty rare. It gets too crowded and George tends to watch a little closer. HJ's and similar methods of release are pretty common tho.

Seminole John
03-18-10, 07:02
I would advice not giving up on Brevard yet. There's fun to be had in Tampa but you'll pay a lot more than in Brevard. I'm guessing you nailed the problem at IR on the head. If its near closing and they have already made their money forget it. Try coming earlier, you'll have a better time.

As for Playmates must have been a bad nite. I believe in general the go full nude on stage but are suppose to keep bottoms on for private dances. Don't know the other girls but Shelly is just an out and out *****. I first fucked her, oops met her about a year ago at Wiggles. Most of the time you can get her to do whatever you want.

I stopped in Paradise last night and it was probably the strangest legit club experience I have ever had. I get there and Shelly comes to talk to me, complaining that she is training the new girl and the new girl's customer asked for a hand job and that caused a ruckus. The guy was dirty looking (hey I'm not much to look at but if I go to a strip club I shower before hand). Based on what I had heard of this place I don't know if that was the problem but obviously there was an issue as the 'new girl', the customer, and the bar keep/boss were arguing in the corner. Mind you there were only 5 of us in the whole building. So, it was awkward and Shelly is attractive so I get a dance from her. Her technique was good, but here's a complaint, I went to Paradise because it is billed as 'all nude. ' That means, I want the G-string off. Didn't happen, sure she flashed me a few times but I can get that anywhere else. So, while it was a good dance, probably in my top ten of all time, I paid twice the amount as IR for the same thing and no beer.

After the dance, I go and sit back at the bar and two new girls show up, one blonde one brunette. The brunette was pregnant. I got a dance from the blonde who was smoking hot, but she didn't even take her top off during the dance. It was a corset type top and merely pushed her boobs up so they half popped out. I wouldn't call the dance uninspired, because she had a good attitude but her technique was poor and she kept saying 'What would you like, what would you like me to do. ' These words were later echoed by the pregnant girl who the blonde told me was 'a really good dancer' and I should get a dance from her. Now, here is why I say its the weirdest experience Shelly was bitching about the customer wanting the HJ earlier and made no overtures of anything during her dance. These girls weren't there at the time, are not good lap dancers, were yelled at by the boss as to the private dance protocol so must be new, so my sense was they were either brand new to stripping, or were CL girls, meaning that this place was living up to its hype. Also, the place is empty which, in my experience, means either it sucks as a club, or people come in get what they're looking for, and leave. So, here I have two girls (at separate times) saying 'What would you like, what do you want me to do' but not in an overtly suggestive manner, more like a good customer service manner, all the while the barkeep is eyeballing me from across club very very closely so I don't even try going down the extras path. Although, the blond was hot enough to risk getting lord knows what happening to me by the bar tender So, after the pregnant girl finished her dance I figure I've spent $70 too much for the night and left. This was early (9-10ish) I had to pick up a guy at MCO and take him to Melbourne (I am staying in Orlando).

So as I'm heading back, I stop off at IR to, at the very least, grab a beer, maybe get a $10 dance or two. I get there about 1am and there are about five dancers and 20 guys. I sit at the bar and grab a beer. The talent was lacking and I sat there for an hour and I guess all the dancers had made their tally for the night because they all just stood around and didn't talk to any of the patrons.

So, that was my evening. A non-report, report I guess. As I am staying in Orlando I was hoping I would find Brevard County more 'interesting' than I have. I have been able to find what I am looking for in Tampa and spent less time (and money) than I have trying to find it in Brevard County. I guess an hour extra driving is in my future.

The Worb
03-18-10, 10:26
Dropped in about 3. Immediately accosted by Sheila giving neck rubs. Got 2 dances. Lots of teasing, but no response to anything better. After 5 years, it is still the same old hard boobs bruising my face.

Guys, Jersey was hustling a birthday crowd of out of towners from a cruise like a pro.

Struck up a conversation with Daisy, a Cuban/PR mix from Tampa. Tall, thin, sort of cute. Nice little bod that really knocked me out. Very sensual. Only lasted 2 songs. Tipped her extra. Asked when she was working again and she said that tomorrow she has a customer all day, to which I cleverly replied, "I'd like to be your customer all day. " She told me this guy comes over from Tampa and hangs out with her AT THE CLUB for 10 hours and gives her $2500. That was not my idea of being her customer for the day. I think it was a no. All BS aside, I had the impression that she lives locally and struggles for money, thus my initial investment. Maybe I just asked too soon.

Mpseeker123
03-18-10, 11:56
I am a HUGE fan of IR and partially agree with the statement below. Yes, several of the girls do offer extras. One large blond (always wears red, long blond hair, tall, and a bit chunky. Don't remember her name), is VERY forthcoming about extras. Too much so matter of fact, she almost yells it across the room and grabs every guys dick that walks in the place. Personally, I think she has a drug problem and is doing anything she can to earn money. I almost took her up on her offer for a BJ, but decided against it. At first, she wanted $200, but when I laughed she said $60. Just too out right nasty for my taste.

I have left with a couple girls from there. One I got back to a motel. Once I had her in the light and started sobering up. I lost interest. It was Christmas, so I split the fee with her and we called it a night.

My worst experience there was with one little young hottie. I knew something was up, but was not thinking clearly. I stopped at 7/11 to get her some cigs. When I came back out she was long gone. Stupid stupid stupid. I was more mad at me then her.

A couple of others works out GREAT.

I have had a few others mention private showings, but most of them are around 300-400.

I am pretty well known by the girls there and can tell you that a lot of them DO NOT offer extras. Trust me. I've tried

MayB. But in my experience. Hot girls at that club have an attitude and some of them pushing too much for getting a lap dance.

Anyway I live in orlando. So taking a girl is not possible unless I have hotel room and decide to stay overnight.

Seminole John
03-18-10, 20:18
I apologize if any hyperbole in statement gave the impression that all the girls in there are fucking in the back. That was not my attention and is certainly not true. But there are some who do, a few more that won't fuck but will give a BJ, and in my experience a solid majority will give you HJ. I would have to say that every dance I've had in the place contained elements that at least technically violated the law.

I will say my sample may be biased. As I've said I'm pretty well known there and it could just be that those who do not give extras just avoid me, a reputation can work both ways.

So I guess we can sum it up with there are great opportunites there but nothing is guaranteed.

I am a HUGE fan of IR and partially agree with the statement below. Yes, several of the girls do offer extras. One large blond (always wears red, long blond hair, tall, and a bit chunky. Don't remember her name), is VERY forthcoming about extras. Too much so matter of fact, she almost yells it across the room and grabs every guys dick that walks in the place. Personally, I think she has a drug problem and is doing anything she can to earn money. I almost took her up on her offer for a BJ, but decided against it. At first, she wanted $200, but when I laughed she said $60. Just too out right nasty for my taste.

I have left with a couple girls from there. One I got back to a motel. Once I had her in the light and started sobering up. I lost interest. It was Christmas, so I split the fee with her and we called it a night.

My worst experience there was with one little young hottie. I knew something was up, but was not thinking clearly. I stopped at 7/11 to get her some cigs. When I came back out she was long gone. Stupid stupid stupid. I was more mad at me then her.

A couple of others works out GREAT.

I have had a few others mention private showings, but most of them are around 300-400.

I am pretty well known by the girls there and can tell you that a lot of them DO NOT offer extras. Trust me. I've tried

Michael Caffey
03-18-10, 21:42
Anyone know if they still run the boat or did this concept go down with the ship??

ToyotaSupraTt
03-18-10, 22:49
Anyone know if they still run the boat or did this concept go down with the ship?Are you talking about Showboat?

ToyotaSupraTt
03-20-10, 11:17
I apologize if any hyperbole in statement gave the impression that all the girls in there are fucking in the back. That was not my attention and is certainly not true. But there are some who do, a few more that won't fuck but will give a BJ, and in my experience a solid majority will give you HJ. I would have to say that every dance I've had in the place contained elements that at least technically violated the law.

I will say my sample may be biased. As I've said I'm pretty well known there and it could just be that those who do not give extras just avoid me, a reputation can work both ways.

So I guess we can sum it up with there are great opportunites there but nothing is guaranteed.Nothing guaranteed except for Jersey it seems.

Malabar
03-20-10, 19:32
Anyone know if they still run the boat or did this concept go down with the ship??

The ship sank circa 2001.

Mal

Richbal
03-21-10, 10:46
The ship sank circa 2001.

MalSank after Disney torpedoed it with the Canaveral Port Authority.

Seems hookers & the Disney Cruise Operation were not compatible in Disney's eyes.

ToyotaSupraTt
03-24-10, 22:21
A bit late on my report, but here goes.

I decided to go have some daytime fun at IR on Saturday. It was a good trip overall. Surprisingly they had nobody at the front office to even check IDs. Shows how relaxed the daytime shift is.

I ended up just lounging around for a while, grabbed a redbull, $6, yikes, that was almost a lapdance. Surprisingly busier than I expected once 4pm hit.

I ended up getting a few lap dances from a taller extremely aggressive blond. Needless to say, within 30 seconds of the lapdance starting she was encouraging me to rub her pussy, even stick fingers in. I was just slightly surprised. I ended up getting 3 dances from her. Partway into the first dance she reached right into my shorts and started rubbing on Mr. Johnson. It was this for the whole 3 dances. Said sex was on the menu If I were wearing pants or shorts with an elastic waistband so that they could be pulled up fast if security came around. Unfortunately I missed the name.

Later on before I left the same girl came up to me while I was standing off from the stage near the bar toward the back exit, reaches her hand right into my shorts again, starts pulling on it again.

I ended up getting 3 more dances from Cody. No extras as one poster mentioned but quite pleasurable nonetheless. More of a sensual approach. She had no issues with some pussy rubbing, over and under her g string. The lapdance area was pretty busy when we were up there but I get a feeling more was on the menu during slower times.

Overall another great time at IR. I definitely enjoy the vibe of the daytime more than the ngiht crowd. It's a lot more laid back.

Putzy
03-24-10, 22:35
Well, stopped by the IR after work tonight. First time in a long time I have been in the evening. I usually go Saturday afternoon, as I like the selection of asian girls then. I stopped going at night because it was getting to gansta in there for me. Tonight, got there about 7:30pm. Lots of girls, about 1/2 of them black. There were a few gansta types hanging out, but not too bad. Of course, it was still pretty early.

I must say that the quality of the black girls has gone up in the last year or so. I'm not usually attracted to black girls, but there were several tonight that I found very attractive, say 7's and 8's. Most of them had very athletic bodies, which I prefer for sure over large booty type bodies. Talked to a couple who were very nice, but no dances from any. Wanted to get dances with a very nice black girl named Roxy (or maybe Foxy, not sure), but she was busy later when I was looking for a dance.

Did get some dances from an asian girl named Crystal. She was very friendly, kissing all over (except mouth). Very sensual. Nice bod with A cup boobs. She never said anything, but used her body position to naturally keep my hands from venturing too far south, or spending too much time there. However, her hands roamed quite freely, and spent quite a bit of time shaking hands with peter. All in all, a fun time, but could be a bit better.

Also got a few dances from a blond girl named Hanna. Natural blond, BIG natural boobs. Very soft skin. Her hands always stayed in the light of day. And she also kept her body positioned to prevent southernly hand movements. Plus she talked too much about her lack of car, money, apartment, boyfriend, etc. Cute girl, good grindage, poor experience overall though.

I have the day off tomorrow, so I might go back and check it out during a weekday. Been a very long time since I been there during a weekday. Will post a report if I go.

Mpseeker123
03-25-10, 07:20
Yep, the taller aggressive one is the one I am talking about in my report down below.

A bit late on my report, but here goes.

I decided to go have some daytime fun at IR on Saturday. It was a good trip overall. Surprisingly they had nobody at the front office to even check IDs. Shows how relaxed the daytime shift is.

I ended up just lounging around for a while, grabbed a redbull, $6, yikes, that was almost a lapdance. Surprisingly busier than I expected once 4pm hit.

I ended up getting a few lap dances from a taller extremely aggressive blond. Needless to say, within 30 seconds of the lapdance starting she was encouraging me to rub her pussy, even stick fingers in. I was just slightly surprised. I ended up getting 3 dances from her. Partway into the first dance she reached right into my shorts and started rubbing on Mr. Johnson. It was this for the whole 3 dances. Said sex was on the menu If I were wearing pants or shorts with an elastic waistband so that they could be pulled up fast if security came around. Unfortunately I missed the name.

Later on before I left the same girl came up to me while I was standing off from the stage near the bar toward the back exit, reaches her hand right into my shorts again, starts pulling on it again.

I ended up getting 3 more dances from Cody. No extras as one poster mentioned but quite pleasurable nonetheless. More of a sensual approach. She had no issues with some pussy rubbing, over and under her g string. The lapdance area was pretty busy when we were up there but I get a feeling more was on the menu during slower times.

Overall another great time at IR. I definitely enjoy the vibe of the daytime more than the ngiht crowd. It's a lot more laid back.

ToyotaSupraTt
03-26-10, 01:39
Yep, the taller aggressive one is the one I am talking about in my report down below.Good to know. She was a tad overagressive. Cody on the other hand. Although she does appear to enjoy the alcohol a bit. Wonder if I can get extras from Cody.

ToyotaSupraTt
03-27-10, 17:09
So I was bored yesterday and decided to go hang out at the IR for a little bit in the afternoon.

I got a few dances from the ever sexy Cody. Like one poster said. She is hot on the normal scale of hot. I ended up getting three dances from her, almost blew in my pants just from that. A little trick I learned is now I wear those basketball/gym pants without underwear. Nice way to maximize feeling..

After Cody I hung around for a while and ended up meeting the infamous Jersey. Not a bad looking one at all. More the older MILF type. For those wondering, the haircut somewhat resembles the Brady mom. What I will say is that the previous reports stand true.

Hitthat
03-28-10, 22:01
Went to Blush for the first time. Nice place, actually. As far as the room is concerned. Private dance area. Only one girl, though. Stephanie. As far as looks, maybe 5 to 7 or so. However, extras are definitely available. She says there are more girls, just not this time. I'll go back for more.

Putzy
03-28-10, 23:14
So I stopped by the IR a couple days ago, about 3pm. I had a few dances from a girl that used to dance for me occasionally, I think her name is Tessa (?). Been so long since I saw her, I forget her name exactly (really bad with names), but she remembered me, so I didn't want to ask again. She always work day shift on Saturday, and I think Thursday and Friday too. She was gone for the last 6 months or so, so I was surprised to see her. Tall big boned blond girl, big hips, big fake tits. She has put on a little weight since I saw her last. Amazon woman would be a good description. Anyway, she always give a good grind with lots of attention to mr happy.

A little while later, while minding my business at the bar, a nice looking brunette MILF came up and starting talking to me. I finally met the much discussed Jersey. And like the previous poster said, her previous reports hold true. Enjoyed my time with her, but know your limits.

Vankleek
03-29-10, 12:41
I finally took a tour of IR. I am not usually a big fan of the clubs, but there was too much talk to ignore. Got a dance from Vanessa. Fairly attractive but mechanical dance, not enough excitement to fully complete the experience. I met a hottie named Krysta (?) when I tipped her she gave me a sensual hug. Unfortunately, a regular snapped her up.

Alas, never met the famous Jersey! I did see Cody, not my type but I know why some guys find her super hot.

Also saw Dakota who was serving but did one dance; gotta go back wednesday to see her really dance.

Hankster
03-29-10, 13:04
Visited your area last week and thanks to your reports had a wonderful time. First place that I stopped was Playmates. The place was almost empty and it was 8:00 pm. Only two dancers. One was complaining about not getting tips and the other was a very nice black girl. We agreed to a private dance but the owner lady would not leave us alone so I could enjoy the dance. The dances are $20 there. Left and went to IR. Lots of dancers and $10 dances. Within 10 minutes I had met a very friendly lady and had my first dance. The songs were nice long ones. After our dance we talked a little and she told me that she was about to get off work and would I like to go out for dinner. All went well and I can't wait to visit Cocoa Beach on my next trip.

Tuscany Man
03-29-10, 18:20
I finally took a tour of IR. I am not usually a big fan of the clubs, but there was too much talk to ignore. Got a dance from Vanessa. Fairly attractive but mechanical dance, not enough excitement to fully complete the experience. I met a hottie named Krysta (?) when I tipped her she gave me a sensual hug. Unfortunately, a regular snapped her up.

Alas, never met the famous Jersey! I did see Cody, not my type but I know why some guys find her super hot.

Also saw Dakota who was serving but did one dance; gotta go back wednesday to see her really dance.Vankleek, I met a hottie in there about a month ago. I think her work name was Kristan. Did you go during the day or at night? Do you remember if she was from Orlando? When I saw her it was around 4 in the afternoon. I might have to go tomorrow to see if it is the same one.

You have to go to Clearwater to get the same fun factor as the IR. My two favorites over there are Atlantis and Diamond Dolls. Check them out if you are over that way.

Vankleek
03-30-10, 06:49
Vankleek, I met a hottie in there about a month ago. I think her work name was Kristan. Did you go during the day or at night? Do you remember if she was from Orlando? When I saw her it was around 4 in the afternoon. I might have to go tomorrow to see if it is the same one.

She was there in daytime. Very athletic, smaller up top. However it was her way of saying hi, sensual hug, etc that gave her points with me.

Cabana4
03-31-10, 20:20
I went to IR for the second time this afternoon, having read many of the reports here. I was looking for Jersey, but she didn't appear to be working. I was getting a little bored, but soon heard the name "Cody" announced for the stage. I moved to the front of the seating area and did some tipping, although she got plenty of attention from others as well. After her dance, she went over to the bar and I followed, offering her a drink. We chatted for a little while about this and that, finally going into the dark area for 3 dances. There were no extras at this point, but it was pretty crowded and right at the end of her shift. I thoroughly enjoyed the dance nonethless, and will be coming back on Monday. Planning to buy her more than one drink this time.

Tuscany Man
03-31-10, 20:37
She was there in daytime. Very athletic, smaller up top. However it was her way of saying Hi, sensual hug, etc that gave her points with me.She is not the same girl because the girl I mentioned had a nice set of C's to play with. I did go by the IR yesterday but she was not working. I got to meet Terry and her friend that was just there for the day. Had a great time just hanging out. They didn't try to hussle me and I was on my best behavior. I will be back soon.

Seminole John
04-02-10, 09:13
Was a little restless so I did a little bar hopping last night.

Started out at old favorite, The Inner Room.

Surprisingly did not see any interesting there so moved after a few drinks.

Went down A1A to Blush. Youngest dancer in there looked about 55 so was quickly out the door.

Scouted over to Wiggles in Merritt Island.

My favorite bartender, Melissa was working.

Hung out with her for a while then got from behind the bar and took her in the back for a little play time. Good time was had.

Vankleek
04-04-10, 06:35
Went to IR again. The server Mara is really hot in a MILFy way.

Got a few dances from a young thing named Leah. She has great natural breasts, a real treat. Would definitely repeat, but I don't think there is much in the way of extras.

Then Vanessa came up to say hi again. She asked me to buy her a drink, then basically told me that she wanted to be paid for anything else (not even to talk to me for five minutes?). I have now learned to keep her off my list.

Hitthat
04-04-10, 07:46
Yeah, I stay away from Vanessa. She's pretty hot to look at, but she's one who will try to work you for a whole lot of money without a whole lot in return. There's much better choices in there. Krystal is cute, and if she's jacked up on whatever it is she takes, she's pretty amorous. However, if not, it's not as exciting. I've had a brief visit with Channel (asian) which was promising, but have not had an opportunity to actually spend more time with her.

Seminole John
04-04-10, 08:01

Got a few dances from a young thing named Leah. She has great natural breasts, a real treat. Would definitely repeat, but I don't think there is much in the way of extras.

Then Vanessa came up to say Hi again. She asked me to buy her a drink, then basically told me that she wanted to be paid for anything else (not even to talk to me for five minutes?). I have now learned to keep her off my list.Leah's a sweetheart. She 'll give you a HJ but that's it to the best of my knowledge.

Vanessa is a psycho. Extras are available but trust me its not worth it.

Had lunch with her ONCE and she went all stalker on me.

After making a big deal about 'don't say anything to any one in the club, because she doesn't want people there to think she's a ***** (they already know!), next time I saw her there she went nuts. I was sitting at the bar talking to Tara when she came in. She comes over and loudly starts talking about how the condom broke and she's pregnant. Then she starts questioning me about what I'm doing giving 'HER' money to all these 'young bitches' in the place. I was just in shock and like WTF? Avoid like the plague.

Tomkat4848
04-04-10, 11:32

Then Vanessa came up to say hi again. She asked me to buy her a drink, then basically told me that she wanted to be paid for anything else (not even to talk to me for five minutes?). I have now learned to keep her off my list.

Many places push their broads to try to get you to buy drinks. In the old days they were called B-Girls or BarGirls. I always tell them it is against my religion to buy drinks for women. If they don't like it, TS.

Vankleek
04-05-10, 02:36
Many places push their broads to try to get you to buy drinks. In the old days they were called B-Girls or BarGirls. I always tell them it is against my religion to buy drinks for women. If they don't like it, TS.

Weirdly, I am not sure that IR has the same business model. I have had a couple of girls there refuse a drink. I am more used to the request for a champagne cocktail for $25 LOL.

Overall, IR seems OK, several cute girls, dances are way cheap, extras appear available (per other posts, i still haven't seen any!).

ToyotaSupraTt
04-05-10, 07:06
Weirdly, I am not sure that IR has the same business model. I have had a couple of girls there refuse a drink. I am more used to the request for a champagne cocktail for $25 LOL.

Overall, IR seems OK, several cute girls, dances are way cheap, extras appear available (per other posts, i still haven't seen any!).I had one girl in the numerous trips to IR ask for a shot and the bar charged me the normal price for a shot. Haven't ran into the right ladies yet Vankleek, they are there.

DirtyMonarch
04-06-10, 09:43
Just a heads up fellow mongers. Last year at this time i went to IR and one of the hotter girls scammed me into paying $20/dance(of which i only got 1). The excuse was an increased charge during spring break.

Hadn't happened before or since.

Booyah55
04-07-10, 13:22
Just a heads up fellow mongers. Last year at this time i went to IR and one of the hotter girls scammed me into paying $20/dance(of which i only got 1). The excuse was an increased charge during spring break.

Hadn't happened before or since.If the stankin ho charges u $20/dance, tell mgmt right away. Theyll straighten her ass out. Not sure if youll get a refund tho.

Had it happen to my buddy one time. We were there for an hour, and he was out of $, so we left. Later, on the drive home, He tells me he paid $20 a dance to sum be-atch!!!! no extras, and she wasnt even hot!

Dances are $10. Don't get ripped! Money grubbing hos!

Sorry, this shit pisses me off.

Booyah out

Mugenn
04-07-10, 21:26
I went to cheaters around 4pm and stayed until 7ish the other day. They had a couple (3) actually hot girl but a handful of uglies. Found a hot skinny blonde that really knew how to work the pole. But she charged me $20 for a backroom dance, is that the normal price? Or am I being worked?

Booyah55
04-08-10, 01:45
I went to cheaters around 4pm and stayed until 7ish the other day. They had a couple (3) actually hot girl but a handful of uglies. Found a hot skinny blonde that really knew how to work the pole. But she charged me $20 for a backroom dance, is that the normal price? Or am I being worked?That's the right price for Cheaters.

U can sometimes neg better prices for multiple dances. My strategy is to buy the girl a couple stiff drinks, get her smashed, and tell her Im keeping count of the dances for her. Always works out in my favor!!

For me, Im a cheap-ass bastard. So I always start off at the IR. Sometimes I have an amazing time. On the off night, Cheaters is my back up. I cant remember ever having an off nite at Cheaters. But is it worth x2 the price?You have to decide for yourself.

IR is the best deal in Brevard, prob all of FL for that matter. Hope that never changes as long as I'm alive. Gotta admit it is nice to have a good time all night, and still be able to buy myself a burger at BK for the ride home!

Every time I drove home from Cheaters, I am hungry all the way home...

Booyah out.

Stiffytwo
04-11-10, 15:08
How much are the dances at Blush? Are the extras reasonable there?
Thanks stiffytwo

Seminole John
04-11-10, 18:07

Thanks stiffytwoDances are 20 bucks. Only small tips required for extras but I would not want them from most of the girls (used loosely) there.

ToyotaSupraTt
04-11-10, 19:38
I headed over to IR yesterday, had a pretty good time. I had two firsts for a strip club and neither of them involved extras. LOL.

First was a cute little brazilian spinner Tamara had a birthday cake there for her birthday. Kind of a nice touch. Then in the middle of one of Tamara's stage dances the power went out for a few minutes.

I got a few dances from a colombian girl whose name escapes me right now. Let's just say she wasn't shy. Especially at the bar where she massaged Mr. Johnson for a good 10 minutes while we talked. Her dances were very high contact.

Then I ended up getting a few dances from the aforementioned Tamara. She is actually a very sweet girl, or at least acts like it. The dances were high mileage and I got the impression that if I'd got the dances earlier in the day, I got mine about 6pm, that extras would have been on the menu. Needless to say, six dances later and I had the same effect as having got extras. She kept her contact very close and her knee rubbing did the trick. Definitely became one of my faves.

DirtyMonarch
04-11-10, 20:04
If the stankin ho charges u $20/dance, tell mgmt right away. Theyll straighten her ass out. Not sure if youll get a refund tho.

Had it happen to my buddy one time. We were there for an hour, and he was out of $, so we left. Later, on the drive home, He tells me he paid $20 a dance to sum be-atch!!!! no extras, and she wasnt even hot!

Dances are $10. Don't get ripped! Money grubbing hos!

Sorry, this shit pisses me off.

Booyah outNo biggie, she was really hot. Imo. I only got 1 dance. Last few times I've been to IR I've gotten dances from Bambi-19-20 yo a cups thin waist wide hips latina almost asian looking, no extras but nice grindage. And a tight little 19 yo blonde can't remember stage name from. IR Rocks.

Shakezilla
04-11-10, 20:40

Thanks stiffytwoChecked out blush a while ago. the girl (well girl is not really the word) would budge from $20, your mileage may vary.

Shake out

Shakezilla
04-20-10, 15:35
Drove past Blush fri night and WTF the parking lot was full. I spun around and checked it out. Much to my surprise there were actual attractive dancers and they even dancing. Still no cover. I had already spent my budget for the evening so I cannot say whether the usual extras were being offered.

Will be back this fri.

Putzy
04-20-10, 23:00
Stopped by here for a couple drinks tonight. Arrived just before 8pm, stayed until about 1030. There were lots of girls, and a good amount of guys. Girls were mixed 50/50 skinny white (crackies?) girls and black girls. Average was maybe 6. 5/10, with one or two 8's or 8. 5s. As the night got on, the crowd got mo gansta, but nothing that made me feel uncomfortable (as it can some nights).

Anyway, I don't think the girls were interested in making money tonight. I sat all night at the corner of the bar, and not one girl came up to talk to me. Granted, I didn't know any of them. But still, I was sitting in the hot corner, where the girls are always coming up to talk to you. So I had to chase down the two girls I ended up getting dances with.

First was a petite black girl named Ashley. Cute, petite, very tight with super nice perky large A/small be boobs. She gave a pretty decent dance, with decent grindage. Allowed hands to wander a bit, but discretely kept them where she wanted them. Was not too obvious, but I've done this enough to know what she was doing. Her hands never wandered down at all.

Next was an asian girl named, oddly enough, Asia. Cute petite girl with nice boobs and nipples, and LONG straight black hair. Really nice little ass. She gave very good dances, with good to excellent grindage. Also, she allowed more liberal hand roaming, but nothing too excessive. Not like some of the girls during the day shift. Also, she was more friendly with her hands, but nothing I would consider an "extra". Tried for takeout without being super obvious, no bites. Maybe once she gets to know me a bit. Not sure. Either way, will see her again if I get the chance.

Vankleek
04-22-10, 04:58
Went to IR on Sunday afternoon. Like previous poster, not a single girl approached me. The barmaid was one of the hottest MILFs I have seen in a while, 50-ish but better looking than any of the dancers!

Moved on to Bare Assets at night. Previously had a dance with Ruby, promised more on repeat visit but she was too busy. Got a few dances with Hanna; one of the better lap dances, lots of hand roaming and I left the room happy. If only there was takeout with her...

Seminole John
04-22-10, 19:55
Good times with at IR with Cody and Dawn.

Great dances, lots of grindage.

Still working on take out with Cody.

Not yet but think I'm getting close.

Take out is obviously not discouraged here.

Saw Teresa, cute thin brunette chick, leave with a big black guy right in front of Lamar, the owner.

He didn't say a word.

RomJester
04-25-10, 22:08
I was in Cocoa last week and made quite a few visits to IR. When I mentioned that I was there alone to the asian girl she started suggesting her taking care of me outside the club. Most of my visits were during the day and almost every dance allowed my hands to wander wherever they wanted including inside the panties. You are lucky to have this club especially at $10 for a dance. Not much like this in Atlanta. I did have Vanessa stop by but was a bit gun shy after reading some of the previous reports.

Seminole John
04-28-10, 22:29
I have come to the conclusion that I just got super lucky earlier and ran into Cody when she was really drunk.

Since then I've dropped a lot of coin on her but have not gotten that special treatment again let alone pushed it to the next level. I've come to the conclustion it just aint happening. Hot chick, great dances but don't count on extras. Shit.

Its alright though because Dawn was more than happy to pick up the slack.
Good times and she really gets into it. Highly recommend you give her a try if visit during the day.

Happy hunting

ToyotaSupraTt
04-29-10, 08:01
I have come to the conclusion that I just got super lucky earlier and ran into Cody when she was really drunk.

Since then I've dropped a lot of coin on her but have not gotten that special treatment again let alone pushed it to the next level. I've come to the conclustion it just aint happening. Hot chick, great dances but don't count on extras. Shit.

Its alright though because Dawn was more than happy to pick up the slack.
Good times and she really gets into it. Highly recommend you give her a try if visit during the day.

Happy huntingDamn. That's a shame about Cody, but my experiences would say the same. Very high mileage dances but extras are very unlikely. I guess we should just get her liquored up. LOL.

I can only get there on the weekends for daytime fun. What does Dawn look like? I would also recommend Tamara. Good dances, high mileage and she implied extras were available when IR is less busy.

Happy hunting all. I think I'll be heading to IR on Saturday.

Drew2001
04-29-10, 21:16
I've been doing this for like two years now but never knew there was a whole forum for it. I have a friend who just got back from miami. She used to work at playmates (Roxy) in cocoa but is now in limbo she does private shows now pm me for more. Blush actually has some life in it now (Isis, Milly, Shy, Stephanie to name a few) and a good lineup. Extras are available and at a decent price too.

Seminole John
04-29-10, 23:09
Damn. That's a shame about Cody, but my experiences would say the same. Very high mileage dances but extras are very unlikely. I guess we should just get her liquored up. LOL.

I can only get there on the weekends for daytime fun. What does Dawn look like? I would also recommend Tamara. Good dances, high mileage and she implied extras were available when IR is less busy.

Happy hunting all. I think I'll be heading to IR on Saturday.Dawn's a nice little brunette spinner. Very petite. Nice B -cups, great ass.

in her 30's. Very nice. I'm not sure is she works the weekend or not.

I think all of us who visit the inner room should make the pledge to buy Cody at least 2 shots of tequila. It may not benefit us but may give the next guy a better chance.

Happy hunting.

ToyotaSupraTt
04-30-10, 01:45
Dawn's a nice little brunette spinner. Very petite. Nice B -cups, great ass.

I think all of us who visit the inner room should make the pledge to buy Cody at least 2 shots of tequila. It may not benefit us but may give the next guy a better chance.

Happy hunting.Thanks for the heads up Seminole. I was planning on going Saturday afternoon so I'll have to see if Dawn is there. Interestingly enough, no Jersey the last Saturday afternoon I went.

I busted out laughing at buying Cody tequila. I'll have to keep that in mind. It does seem that alcohol loosens her up. I'm not sure though but I think someone here on the boards or at IR mentioned that Cody is a wild, occasionally combative drunk. But damn is she HOT. One quick question. Does Cody only work days? She could make a ton at night.

Junior1
04-30-10, 13:39
Dawn's a nice little brunette spinner. Very petite. Nice B -cups, great ass.

Happy hunting.What are Cody's normal working hrs and days?

Seminole John
04-30-10, 23:21
Thanks for the heads up Seminole. I was planning on going Saturday afternoon so I'll have to see if Dawn is there. Interestingly enough, no Jersey the last Saturday afternoon I went.

I busted out laughing at buying Cody tequila. I'll have to keep that in mind. It does seem that alcohol loosens her up. I'm not sure though but I think someone here on the boards or at IR mentioned that Cody is a wild, occasionally combative drunk. But damn is she HOT. One quick question. Does Cody only work days? She could make a ton at night.Cody is usually out there by 5:00. She's got a kid and at 5:00 she transforms from super-stripper to soccer mom.

I'm pretty sure Cody makes a ton whenever she chooses to work.

Seminole John
04-30-10, 23:23
What are Cody's normal working hrs and days?She's pretty much a Monday thru Friday dayshift only girl.

Seminole John
04-30-10, 23:40
Made the rounds of the beachside clubs today.

Started at the old favorite, the inner room.

Had to get there early to pay homage at the temple of Cody.

Once again great time, no extras. Had a few dances with Lucy and Vera.

Nothing special.

After a while moved down the road to blush. Had heard that there were in fact signs of life there so decided to check it out. There are in fact a few new girls. Better than the old ones but still nothing to write home about.

After short stay at blush moved up to cheaters. Nothing of note there.

Finished up at lidos. Several hot chicks but rather bitchy in my opinion. After several dances ended up with a little take from chick named nicole. Cute brunette. About 5'6" 140 lbs. Nice B/C cup nice round ass. Very open menu, reasonably priced.

After trip to no tell motel with my blood alcohol level up and bank balance down decided to call it a nite.

Good times

Urdream
05-02-10, 16:57
Just came to IR. It sucks on Sunday afternoon.

Drew2001
05-03-10, 10:59
Does anyone know what happened to Cecila that used to work at Wiggles a few months back? She's a talker but lots of fun!

Urdream
05-03-10, 16:33
Saw Teresa at inner room. Hot skinny brunnette. Just had the pleasure of watching her.

Pusspuss
05-04-10, 08:14
Hey has anyone seen a really cute little blond that dances at the inner room by the name of Precious?

Seminole John
05-04-10, 18:33
Saw Teresa at inner room. Hot skinny brunnette. Just had the pleasure of watching her.She's a hotty. A spot on my dance card just opened up since I gave up on Cody.

Teresa may fill it quite nicely.

Will keep you posted

Happy hunting

Tony589
05-05-10, 12:11
She's a hotty. A spot on my dance card just opened up since I gave up on Cody.

Teresa may fill it quite nicely.

Will keep you posted

Happy huntingGeorge shot and killed someone in Palm Bay yesterday. I wonder what will happen to Inner Room. Is someone else running it?

I hope that it stays open.

DirtyMonarch
05-05-10, 13:11
George shot and killed someone in Palm Bay yesterday. I wonder what will happen to Inner Room. Is someone else running it?

I hope that it stays open.http://www.floridatoday.com/section/VideoNetwork?bctid=82925953001#/Palm+Bay+Shooting/83064997001

Seminole John
05-05-10, 18:59
George shot and killed someone in Palm Bay yesterday. I wonder what will happen to Inner Room. Is someone else running it?

I hope that it stays open.I don't see a reason it wouldn't stay open.

George was the manager not the owner.

I'm sure Lamar will fill his spot and move on.

Dakkon98
05-05-10, 20:46

I hope that it stays open.LOL if you think Lamar had all his eggs in one person you need help. It will be Business as usual @ IR

PusshyHunter
05-06-10, 00:12
The IR will stay open.

George was just a manager.

ToyotaSupraTt
05-06-10, 09:12
The IR will stay open.

George was just a manager.I should go and apply.

Blodar
05-06-10, 13:01
I should go and apply.

There's a posting on Career Builder for a Titty Tester. (Taster?) No experience required, just instinct. You pay them.

On my way for an interview!

Lombard
05-06-10, 20:29
Is Melissa a day time bar tender or night? Thinking about a visit...

*update*
Well, there was a hot MILF bartender tonight (Thursday), but her name wasn't Melissa. Couple of decent looking girls tonight, but no real fun to be had. I did spend too much on $10 dances.

ToyotaSupraTt
05-06-10, 22:27
Is Melissa a day time bar tender or night? Thinking about a visit...I believe Melissa is day time. Unfortunately I work a schedule the prevents seeing her at the bar. Bummer. Well except for Saturdays.

Putzy
05-07-10, 00:32
[QUOTE=Lombard I did spend too much on $10 dances.[/QUOTE]It's amazingly easy to do. A few drinks, few dances with a few different girls, and BAM, $200 is gone and nothing to show for it. Well, fortunately for me, I enjoy a night at the club regardless.

DirtyMonarch
05-09-10, 11:28
So I hit IR last night, and I have a warning for you guys. I know it was a little stupid of me, but I let the stripper rip me off for at $40. I was getting a dance from "Sylvia"(I believe thats her stage name)-Very skinny blond with mosquito bite titties, really nice-beautiful ass, bleached blond very straight hair, blue/green eyes(maybe contacts), wearing a school girl mini skirt and playboy socks/knee highs, her face is kinda goofy looking but cute with sorta buck teeth. She said she lived in melbourne off eau gallie. What she does is she takes off her shirt and puts it in the back of the seating. She than rummages your pockets and sticks the cash in her shirt.

I kinda knew what she was doing as she kept shifting my cock to the side and than reached into my shorts pockets to grab/rub my cock. (when she could have just totally grabbed my cock through my loose shorts). Funny thing is that she was called on stage and did not want to wait to get paid for the dances, she told me to pay her gf who was next to us and boogied on stage. I was going to tell the manager but figured I'll try to get her back another time.

What would you guys have done in this situation, I mean in reality she didn't get much as I didn't pay her for the dances. I think she took bt 60-80 in cash but gave me 3-4 dances. While I got a half ass handjob w/o O and alot of pussy touching/rubbing along with a decent dance.

Hitthat
05-12-10, 11:58
I spent an afternoon at IR recently and was able to meet the fabled Jersey. I was surprised, actually, at what she looked like. From past reports, what I expected certainly did not square with what I saw. I found here extremely attractive and with a body to match. Very personable and sexy. Needless to say, I enjoyed my time with her very much. Everything else I've read about her is very accurate. Next time I'm going to plan on spending a lot more time with her. Had to leave due to prior commitments.

Pusspuss
05-12-10, 22:06
Well went to my favorite club a couple day's after george was arrested it was very slow for a Saturday night the word in there was this guy shot his brother then he shot the guy not over the ten dollars the news was reporting. I did see that 6 foot something blonde amazon of a women and all I have to say is wow! What a body! Beautiful face and great ass! That one will produce athlete kids for sure. She is hot I never seen someone that curvey being that tall. She put's on a very good show on stage with her leg splits and shaking. She gave me a great big smile but I chose bambi to play with she knows how to bop her booty with the best of them she also like's to drink everything from lemon drops to the shots but I must admitt I had fun with her. She lets you play in all areas, the other girls were very nice as well. Inner room is number one in my book. If I win the preakness Saturday I'll be back up there Saturday night! For all you horse betters my pick is Paddy o prada a good old irish lad. At 6-1.

Seminole John
05-13-10, 06:10
Have been eyeing Teresa for some time and decided to give a whirl.

While the girl is definitely hot I think she can best be described in two words.

Rude b***h.

Pusspuss
05-14-10, 21:20
Have been eyeing Teresa for some time and decided to give a whirl.

While the girl is definitely hot I think she can best be described in two words.

Rude b***h.LOL you just have to get to know the girl. She is a little high strong but get to know her and she may take you home and give you a very blissful experience. Been there done that!!

Seminole John
05-15-10, 11:16
You'll have to let me in on your secret with her. I've seen her leaving the club with guys before but I made some subtle inquires and she went off on me.

Guess I aint her type.

LOL you just have to get to know the girl. She is a little high strong but get to know her and she may take you home and give you a very blissful experience. Been there done that!!

Vankleek
05-16-10, 06:38
Another nice session with this young blonde hottie. Nice bolt-ons, athletic figure. She got frustrated that should couldn't quickly finish our session (I can often last easily). I guess she is used to guys who only make it through the 2-3 dance special. Would pay for takeout if she ever offers. Yum.

Seminole John
05-20-10, 18:20
Another day at the IR.
Second encouter with Teresa went much better. No take out but good, high mileage dances.

Hung around for the night shift. Met this hot latina spinner who called herself beauty. About 5' 100 lb with a realy tight body. Great dances in the place and I enjoyed some quality take out after.

Good times

ToyotaSupraTt
05-21-10, 12:55
Heading to IR for an afternoon of fun.

Anyone want to meet and shoot the shit about providers I'll be there.

Pusspuss
05-22-10, 11:09
Heading to IR for an afternoon of fun.

Anyone want to meet and shoot the shit about providers I'll be there.I'm thinking about tonight how did your day go yesterday?

Pusspuss
05-23-10, 09:45
So I hit IR last night, and I have a warning for you guys. I know it was a little stupid of me, but I let the stripper rip me off for at $40. I was getting a dance from "Sylvia"(I believe thats her stage name)-Very skinny blond with mosquito bite titties, really nice-beautiful ass, bleached blond very straight hair, blue/green eyes(maybe contacts), wearing a school girl mini skirt and playboy socks/knee highs, her face is kinda goofy looking but cute with sorta buck teeth. She said she lived in melbourne off eau gallie. What she does is she takes off her shirt and puts it in the back of the seating. She than rummages your pockets and sticks the cash in her shirt.

I kinda knew what she was doing as she kept shifting my cock to the side and than reached into my shorts pockets to grab/rub my cock. (when she could have just totally grabbed my cock through my loose shorts). Funny thing is that she was called on stage and did not want to wait to get paid for the dances, she told me to pay her gf who was next to us and boogied on stage. I was going to tell the manager but figured I'll try to get her back another time.

What would you guys have done in this situation, I mean in reality she didn't get much as I didn't pay her for the dances. I think she took bt 60-80 in cash but gave me 3-4 dances. While I got a half ass handjob w/o O and alot of pussy touching/rubbing along with a decent dance.Done smae with me but was not able to get at the cash she did ask me for a lift home but I was not staying till the close, she has a really nice ass and pussy, no tits and buck teeth, she's really a red head. She's very hard on pinching one's dick, I would not repeat I like my *****'s soft and gentil!

Seminole John
05-24-10, 10:35
Started out at the inner room.
Revised approach to dealing to dealing with Teresa has paid off sooner than expected.
I've been in there nearly daily and always make a point to talk to and get a few dances from Teresa.
Well yesterday while shooting the shit while shes giving me some dances she just comes out and says "For the right price you can have whatever you want."
Bingo. Unfortunatly her right price was more thanI was ready to spend last nite but left the door open for the future. After a few great dances with lots of grinding I head over to Playmates for some reason.

I hadn't been there in a while and was shocked. On Sunday nite they actually had four decent looking chicks. There was one hot young brunette probably an 8 or boterline 9 on absolute scale. Another nice looking but little older brunette and blond both late 20's and rate about 7 and a decent looking black chick about a 6.

I ended up with the blond. Took in back and got all i needed for 3 dances & a .4 tip. Will be back there soon.

Be safe

Vankleek
05-28-10, 23:25
Went to Bare Assets to hunt the beloved Ruby. Alas, she wasn't there. Hanna who is a great grinder was there but was too busy with her regulars who have more $$$ than I do.

Got a few dances with Brittney whom I had seen before. She did well but kept complaining about things being too rough. I had jeans on, sorry. If they weren't on, maybe she wouldn't complain. Would love take out from this little hottie.

Seminole John
05-29-10, 23:11
Another great day at The Inner Room.

Started off with Tara, cute brunette with a fantastic ass.

Was getting great dances from her when I saw an old friend, Ariana, who I just had to get reacquainted with.

Ariana's a pretty blond with an awesome ass and a nice set of bolt ons.

Great time in the club with Ariana and she supposed to be stopping by my place this weekend.

Had a great overnight with her about a year and a half ago. I'll let you know how this weekend goes.

Happy hunting and stay safe

Seminole John
05-30-10, 12:01
Chick was a no show last night. Oh well cant count on strippers.

I'll just save my money and make a run at Teresa.

Another great day at The Inner Room.

Started off with Tara, cute brunette with a fantastic ass.

Was getting great dances from her when I saw an old friend, Ariana, who I just had to get reacquainted with.

Ariana's a pretty blond with an awesome ass and a nice set of bolt ons.

Great time in the club with Ariana and she supposed to be stopping by my place this weekend.

Had a great overnight with her about a year and a half ago. I'll let you know how this weekend goes.

Happy hunting and stay safe

Putzy
05-30-10, 15:30
So I spent a few hours at the IR on Friday. Lots of girls, not too many guys. Unlike my last trip, the girls were very actively trying to get dances. Must be looking for rent money or something. Anyway, I like it when they approach me, and spend a few minutes talking, before asking for a dance. So I ended up getting dances from a few girls.

Channel: Older phillipino girl, nice body, small but perky chest. Have seen her before, but not for a long time now. Gives a pretty good lap dance, with decent amount of touching both ways. Also, gives pretty good head and shoulder massage. Said she does really good full body massage. I'm kind of a sucker for asian girls, so I got her number and may give her a call.

Tessa (?): Big, tall blond with giant fake boobs. I have known her for a long time, but can't exactly remember her name, and now too embarassed to ask again. Anyway, I always get a couple dances from her when I see her. She is very active with her hands, and allows the same from yours.

Lucy: Very pretty asian girl, early 30's or so. Known her for a long time as well, but had not seen her for at least a year, though she has been working at IR during that time. Really nice body, fake but nice boobs. Still as hot and tight as she always was. And really nice person too. And she gives a pretty decent lap.

Nikki: Very hot and toned brunette, with really short hair and a few tattoos, and fake rack. I normally don't like tattoos too much, but hers were very cool and suited her well. She has a cool looking cross between her shoulder blades. Anyway, smoking hot body, and great butt. Boobs are rock hard though, not my favorite. Have pretty good laps, but hands kept somewhat in check.

Sheila: Older asian girl, with fake boobs. As I said, I like asians. So after she talked with me for a while, we went for a couple songs. Average lap dance, had better, but also had worse.

Daisy: Hot brunette, small perky pierced A-cups, petite tight body. Nice girl to talk to. Gave pretty good lap dances, with a moderate amount of touching both ways, but more on the sensual side than most girls. I really liked her. Never saw her before, but I will see her again. I think more might be available, but I could be wrong.

By the end of the day, I was turning away girls. Just too many girls and not enough money. Anyway, ya, I could have spent all my money in one place and gotten more mileage, but I had fun for a few hours, so all's good. Another good day at the IR.

Bonus Jones
05-30-10, 23:28
I'm a fan of Inner Room.

I have to give some love to Daisy.

Slim latina, incredible personality.

Oh yeah, the rest.

There was a lot of activity for a Sunday afternoon and plenty of ladies.

Another reason to love this place: $10 dances!

And there was a free buffet that I didn't sample, but there was a lot of food.

I'm glad those other clubs in Cocoa exist. More room in IR for me!

Haha99
05-30-10, 23:38
Hello
Does playmates offer free cover at certain time?
Thanks

Seminole John
05-31-10, 15:32
Hello
Does playmates offer free cover at certain time?
Thanks
I think there's no cover before 7.

Unfortunately not much worth seeing on day shift there, though the nighttime talent has improved.

Lord Vitus
06-13-10, 01:46
I was at the IR back in early March and ran into this chick, and I think she attempted the same thing with me. She came over and tried to butter me up to get some dances, and her hands roamed down towards my pockets and I blocked her. And she said something about trying to rub my thang, I'm always super aware of my cash and phone in those places anyway. I ran into her two nights in a row and I fully intended to get dances from her but ended up going with someone else, now that I read this I am glad I didn't!

What would you guys have done in this situation, I mean in reality she didn't get much as I didn't pay her for the dances. I think she took bt 60-80 in cash but gave me 3-4 dances. While I got a half ass handjob w/o O and alot of pussy touching/rubbing along with a decent dance.

Malabar
06-13-10, 10:31
Was there the other day; I really had to get out of the house. Walked in just after 2pm, no cover, sat at the bar facing the main stage.

The bar maid should have been dancing. Wow.

There were some nice looking ones but I was attracting the homely ones. Finally got a dance with a little blonde, Chase. Likes to have her ass grabbed but NO messing around with the main goal.

Near the end of the song, she told me a story about what she would like to do with my cock. I listened and told her I would pay for a story like that to happen.

She laughed but didn't go any further. I went back to the bar. I left after two more homelys hit on me.

QuestioningOne
06-15-10, 09:14
Was there the other day; I really had to get out of the house. Walked in just after 2pm, no cover, sat at the bar facing the main stage.

The bar maid should have been dancing. Wow.

There were some nice looking ones but I was attracting the homely ones. Finally got a dance with a little blonde, Chase. Likes to have her ass grabbed but NO messing around with the main goal.

Near the end of the song, she told me a story about what she would like to do with my cock. I listened and told her I would pay for a story like that to happen.

She laughed but didn't go any further. I went back to the bar. I left after two more homelys hit on me.My kinda story. I'll be there today at three.

Yeah the barmaid, tittie heaven.

Seminole John
06-16-10, 02:52
Teresa at IR has not only the sexiest ass in the area but also the sweetest pussy.

Mdfun
06-16-10, 09:38
Teresa at IR has not only the sexiest ass in the area but also the sweetest pussy.I've been reading that you have trying to take a run at her, did you seal the deal? What was the magic you worked?

Vankleek
06-16-10, 12:38
Taste or appearance?

Teresa at IR has not only the sexiest ass in the area but also the sweetest pussy.

Seminole John
06-16-10, 16:43
Taste or appearance?Both.

All it took was an insane amount of cash.

Mdfun
06-16-10, 19:35
Both.

All it took was an insane amount of cash.Do give the details, wouldnt mind taking a run myself.

$$
$$$ ?

Seminole John
06-17-10, 09:50
Do give the details, wouldn't mind taking a run myself.

$$

$$$?Passing on the advice I got from another Senior Member geting Teresa is a process not a one time thing.

If you just approach her with a bunch of money you will get shot down.

That being said this chic is all about cash.

I spent over a month working on her, getting her t feel comfortable with me.

Came in the IR couple times a week, spent money on her everytime.

After a while she warmedup to me and offered it up.

All told a dropped a few grand on her but that included lots of great dances in the process.

Advantage of being old. I got nothing but time and money.

Good luck. I know I spent to much but she was worth it.

Lombard
06-17-10, 17:53
Just got back from Playmates. Why? Because it's close. Anyway, had the usual street walking quality girls working. More black ones than white ones. Was propositioned several times, but didn't want to play with any of them. Just before I left, a really hot, tight young thing showed up. Grabbed my attention until she started dancing on stage. She was clearly new to this and seemed to be trying out for the manager. She didn't talk to anybody after her dances.

If she lasts more than a month, she'd be worth a trip back.

Pusspuss
06-19-10, 14:35
Anyone been chatting with Jenna the barmaid at the Inner Room?

And does anyone know if Kathy the blonde barmaid is single again?

Seminole John
06-19-10, 21:25

I've chased Jenna for years since she was dancing.
Unfortunately she is very happily married with children.

Pusspuss
06-19-10, 21:36
I've chased Jenna for years since she was dancing.
Unfortunately she is very happily married with children.Yes she is and the little ***** don't cheat!

Shakezilla
06-28-10, 13:21
Lido's website claims 5 dollar dances on Monday nights.

Being that its Monday I may have too pay a visit.

Shake out

Scriviner
06-28-10, 14:52
I've been at IR a few times over the past few weeks and I've met a few of the dancers so here is my report.

Victoria. Brunette, curvy, natural tits. Sweet, talks a lot, nice to hang out with, cute. Dances are so/so because she is talking a not dancing.

Nadine. Blond, skinny, smaller but nice fake tits. Smart, nice to talk to, good dances.

Tammy. Curvy/athletic build. Pretty quiet. Very nice dances.

Lillie. Very cute blond. Did not get a dance because she couldn't keep a conversation and then she had to go on stage. I had moved on by the time she was finished up there. I would have probably tried her out for a dance or two as she is very cute.

No extras were offered (except Britney who does that every time I go in there. To everyone), but I wasn't looking either. Bouncers were really cracking down on the grinding/straddling rule. I noticed fewer girls that looked stoned than earlier in the year, so that's an improvement. I got a few dances from some other girls, but they weren't worth mentioning. None were horrible, but they only got $10 of my money. That's the great thing about IR, if the dance was awful you're only out $10 and let's face it you did get some enjoyment out of it.

How are the dances from Rampage? That rack looks amazing, but I get the feeling that the personality isn't there and our paths have never crossed at the right time.

Vankleek
06-30-10, 05:36

I saw two young guys try to chat up Jenna. I could tell they were wasting their time. Anything that cute has to have kids and a SO. But I admire their determination!

Pusspuss
06-30-10, 07:40
I saw two young guys try to chat up Jenna. I could tell they were wasting their time. Anything that cute has to have kids and a SO. But I admire their determination!Everyone has been chatting up jenna for the 9 years she has been there and theres only one guy I know off that got to her to his house, but my question is kathy single again?

Putzy
06-30-10, 23:44
Popped into the IR Sunday night about 530 or so. There was a decent number of girls and too many customers. Saw Teresa but again failed to catch her. She is tough to get hold off, as she is either busy, or disappears into the locker room for long periods of time. And I've had enough dances from her in the past that she recognizes me. Whatever.

Had a few dances from Chase. White girl with short curly bleach bond hair. Small bu perky boobs. Toned body. She was interesting. Liked having her ass squeezed. Hard. In fact, she kept telling me harder. Allowed pretty liberal hand roaming. Also liked to tell dirty stories. Will repeat.

Had a couple dances from good looking redhead named. Oddly enough. Red. Soft post-pregnancy body. Not fat, actually slim but soft all over.complete opposite of Chase's firm, toned body. Also had a lot of stretch marks on stomach which were very noticeable to the touch. Ok dances but nothing to write home about. Won't repeat.

Also ran into Denise again (pretty sure that's her name). Dirty blond, early 40's I'de guess. OK body, but not great. Fake boobs. Lately seems to wear a bright neon green tight dress. Talks about how she wants to do dirty things to you, take you home, etc. Take out always on the menu with her. I dreamt about meeting her for dinner once, but once was enough. It was not a nightmare, but wasn't much fun either.

Seminole John
07-01-10, 07:47
Chase is an interesting one. The shit that comes out of that girls mouth would astound you. Must have been a phone sex operator in a previous life. Now if she woud DO half the stuff she says, that would move her up my list of favorites.

Popped into the IR Sunday night about 530 or so. There was a decent number of girls and too many customers. Saw Teresa but again failed to catch her. She is tough to get hold off, as she is either busy, or disappears into the locker room for long periods of time. And I've had enough dances from her in the past that she recognizes me. Whatever.

Had a few dances from Chase. White girl with short curly bleach bond hair. Small bu perky boobs. Toned body. She was interesting. Liked having her ass squeezed. Hard. In fact, she kept telling me harder. Allowed pretty liberal hand roaming. Also liked to tell dirty stories. Will repeat.

Had a couple dances from good looking redhead named. Oddly enough. Red. Soft post-pregnancy body. Not fat, actually slim but soft all over.complete opposite of Chase's firm, toned body. Also had a lot of stretch marks on stomach which were very noticeable to the touch. Ok dances but nothing to write home about. Won't repeat.

Also ran into Denise again (pretty sure that's her name). Dirty blond, early 40's I'de guess. OK body, but not great. Fake boobs. Lately seems to wear a bright neon green tight dress. Talks about how she wants to do dirty things to you, take you home, etc. Take out always on the menu with her. I dreamt about meeting her for dinner once, but once was enough. It was not a nightmare, but wasn't much fun either.

Blodar
07-01-10, 11:47
Ditto on Denise.
Chase is so full of crap that I will not even spend time with her. I think she is high most of the time. She's all talk.
That's my story.

Chase is an interesting one. The shit that comes out of that girls mouth would astound you. Must have been a phone sex operator in a previous life. Now if she woud DO half the stuff she says, that would move her up my list of favorites.

Malabar
07-01-10, 17:25
Ditto on Denise.

Chase is so full of crap that I will not even spend time with her. I think she is high most of the time. She's all talk.

That's my story.She's all talk because she wants to sell another lap-dance. Get the sucker jacked up and he'll shell out another ten-spot. It's just business.

I got one lap-dance from her. She hit me with the dirty talk and I told her I'd pay to make it happen. She laughed but didn't take me up on my offer. When she offered another lap-dance, I returned the favor and said no to her offer. No hard feelings, just business.

Mal

Pusspuss
07-01-10, 17:54
Has anyone been feeling up chele? A girl with a great set of tits [The best! ] she was at the inner room for awhile but due to a couple girlie clicks she has decided to dance at tootsy's for awhile she go's by the name star there. Looking at This babe's chassie is the same as looking at a brand new shinny red Ferrari! She is that hot with a million dollar ass! My god! I really hate getting old! You all have to see her and the dances are now $10 at tootsys for those like me who had not been there in awhile because I won't pay $20 a dance. I would be interested in hearing anyone else's review of this girl.

Mr Dunkins69
07-02-10, 01:45
Now don't forget. If you ask the girl to meet after the shift and she says yes. Don't mention money. She may be wanting to boink you for free. It happens every day trust me.

Putzy
07-04-10, 11:40
Stopped by yesterday around 630. Lots of girls, several cute ones I had not seen before. Many girls that I have known for a long time there too.

Ran into Asia again. Cute petite asian girl. Got a few dances from her. I just have one thing to say.

Why Lord? Why did you curse me with the love of petite Asian girls?

No take-out. Still hoping. Good dances.

Snake12
07-04-10, 17:48
Stopped by yesterday around 630. Lots of girls, several cute ones I had not seen before. Many girls that I have known for a long time there too.

Ran into Asia again. Cute petite asian girl. Got a few dances from her. I just have one thing to say.

Why Lord? Why did you curse me with the love of petite Asian girls?

No take-out. Still hoping. Good dances.

Putzy, have you been to Lido during the day shift? Asian girl there will knock your socks off. Don't know about take out.

Putzy
07-04-10, 19:29
Putzy, have you been to Lido during the day shift? Asian girl there will knock your socks off. Don't know about take out.No, I haven't been to Lido during day shift. In fact, I haven't been to Lido in like 5 years now, and then probably 2 years before that.

Was never a huge Lido fan. But if what you say is true, I may have to check it out. I can't make it during the week, as I have a regular 9-5 type job. Is the weekend still good for those with yellow fever?

Critonkicks
07-05-10, 11:13
I was a t blush the other day when i had a dream a girl came up to me named stephinie. Did not take long for her hand to wonder around and in the v.i.p area was shown how well her mouth works.

Hit this one up guys.

Amaroq
07-15-10, 02:00
I was a t blush the other day when i had a dream a girl came up to me named stephinie. Did not take long for her hand to wonder around and in the v.i.p area was shown how well her mouth works.

Hit this one up guys.I was there the other night and two other girls confirmed that she does extras. She's on day shift. Started to hear rumors that one of the other dancers might be running a side business and using blush to select clientele. Will report more when I get more intel.

H20 Monger
07-21-10, 20:04
I was there the other night and two other girls confirmed that she does extras. .

most of them do.

Seminole John
07-22-10, 07:29
most of them do.
I've seen the 'girls' at Blush.
That's the only way they could make a living in that business.

Vankleek
07-23-10, 23:49
OK, another lonely night at Bare Assets. Went there about 730p. Hung out for a bit. Met Rhonda. Tall, thin (maybe amazon) white girl; not sure that if makeup was gone, lights on, and no booze she would be as attractive. Took a pass.

Talked to Candy (aka Annie). She showed me pix of last year's leather and lace party (tomorrow is another one). She looked hot and had lots of tats. Took her to back room to check out her tramp stamp. For a hunny, got lots of close contact with moans. When i finally started to direct "mission completed" she pulled away. What a disappointment. I doubt takeout is available, but damn, she is a good faker up until that point.

leather and lace may be a fun event. My favorite blonde will be there (Ruby). Maybe I will see some of you mongers then; if not, will post about my fun.

Mr Dunkins69
07-24-10, 17:35
I invested in some 411 on this popular subject. Went to see the jersey today and yesterday. I've read alot of your posts on this subject so I wanted to throw in what I learned after 30 or so dances. Thats over 2 days of course.

I'll spare you the ego that has tainted some of the other posts.

Hours 1-5pm m-f

Currently sporting brown hair. 5-5 and a killer dd fake yet very real feeling rack.

Kudos to the man who did the tit job.

Will get very nasty anytime 1-5 but if you want better action show up at 1-2

Less of a crowd and she is very aware of getting it done between those hours.

It wasnt as cost effective as others have stated. Got my first dance at 3:30 on Friday and had hands under pants right away. Talking absolutely dirty in my ear about doing things in her mouth and inside her. Was freaking awesome I love girls like this. Song 2 she unzips and does a little touching but the place was packed. People right to my right and left and a barfull. On song 3 I let the head pop out just a bit so she could feel it on her ass. She smiled and loved it. Then she reached back and jerked me off very hard while begging me to nutz on her. So I did. Awesome. After 2 songs of bullshitting afterwards I was out 80 samolies. Inc tip. Well worth it just on the basis of what a sexual deviant this one is. Honestly I think she likes and does most anything with passion. Talked about eating ass and swallowing in my ear the whole time. Why arent girlfriends like this? Dammit.

Anyways I left for late lunch and came back. Got a few dances in the megacrowded dj area. Lots of hottness but no real action. After 7 or so songs which werent really danced too. She says thats 13. I was like shit well clock me out and here ya go. She's a very advantagous counter. During this time I heard about all the stuff she can do in there. She says to come back tomorrow prepared. For the record she did request it. So don't be expecting something unwrapped. It could be a deal breaker unless she is in that incredible horny mode. Then anything goes. Might as well bring one. Could go either way. Today I was asked to pay for lunch. Get her water. Before the fun. Then the fun started with her telling me to pull it out and wrap it up. I did and I did. Then she slides it in half way and I can't feel a damm thing good with this wrapper on. No wet. No slide. Like putting a washcloth on it and saying go to town. Then she sees her boss and stops. Then after 2 songs of waiting for him to leave I was losing my wood. Removed the wrap and she licks her fingers and starts getting it hard again. Puts it in half way again for about 1 minute with no movement. Didn't get it lubed up barely even and here comes the boss again. 2 songs later again he leaves. I'm dead again. All this paranoid watching is just killing it. She says goto the car for another wrap and I was just going to leave as I was at 10 songs again after all this bullshit. So I said I was going and that I had 3 left and thats it. She says go get wrap so I did and we totally boned cowgirl. Reverse cowgirl for about 4 minutes. Thanks to wrap 2 I felt no wetness and since I had to sit complete still and not fck back it wasnt as great as I hoped.

Finally finished with rigorous HJ.

What I learned.

Don't be a baller with this girl. Give her a shot and if she does she does.

350 for 2 HJ is a very bad deal. I wish I was the lucky one who spent 40

She really only wants an extra 20 on top of dances. Very good deal I would say but with risks if your needing to wait on bosses to leave and bartenders to stop looking it can get costly. Don't finger her she will jump all over your fingers and cum quick on them and then she will lose her drive. Just play lightly and tease her. I gave her 3 finger bangs and each one ended convincingly. Take out is available but she takes care of someone at home and did ask for hotel # which I didn't have at that point. Told me she liked me about 3 times in a very sincere way. I would like me too if I was giving myself money. LOL She has great tits. Great eyes. Bad hair which is fixable at least. And very sexy look when she wants too.

Good luck guys thanks for the guidance.

PokeHerFaceJon
07-26-10, 09:26
Currently sporting brown hair. 5-5 and a killer dd fake yet very real feeling rack.

It would be great if someone could post a pic of her!

PHFJ

Mpseeker123
07-26-10, 23:57
What days does she usually work?

I've gotten take out there a couple of times.

But never met Jersey. I need to rectify that.

It would be great if someone could post a pic of her!

PHFJ

Pusspuss
07-28-10, 17:49
One night we all should get together and have a little party of our own with our little friends at the inner room. I think I Saturday night would be best anyone interested?

Mpseeker123
07-29-10, 18:53
I'd do it.

Just rent out the place.

One night we all should get together and have a little party of our own with our little friends at the inner room. I think I Saturday night would be best anyone interested?

ToyotaSupraTt
07-30-10, 06:14
I'd be up for it but couldn't do it until sometime in September. Let's do it.

Junior1
07-30-10, 11:25
I'd do it.

Just rent out the place.Me too, sounds like fun.

Pusspuss
08-01-10, 14:01
I'd be up for it but couldn't do it until sometime in September. Let's do it.Ok pick a Saturday night in Sept.

ToyotaSupraTt
08-01-10, 16:40
Ok pick a Saturday night in Sept.Probably later in September.

I'll know for sure at some point in Sept.

Mpseeker123
08-01-10, 23:34
Looking forward to it. Although, sounds like we should go earlier in the day.

Probably later in September.

I'll know for sure at some point in Sept.

ToyotaSupraTt
08-02-10, 00:48
Looking forward to it. Although, sounds like we should go earlier in the day.I'm all for early afternoon. More action then. I look forward to it.

Vieraman
08-02-10, 02:11
There was a negative report on her in June, but I think she is pretty hot. Does anyone know if she does takeout? PM if you prefer.

Blodar
08-02-10, 07:14
Looking forward to it. Although, sounds like we should go earlier in the day.

For what it's worth...
I think I'd enjoy the company and conversation. How wise is it to identify ourselves in person as ones who have publishes our sexual exploits, (dreams) which could be construed by some as illegal activity? There must be some corollary of the 22 rules here.

Bonus Jones
08-06-10, 09:09
This visit started out mediocre.

It was like they let all of the unappealing girls have an afternoon.

So I got consumed with my ice cold beer and the next time I looked up, it was like someone hit the reset button.

One of my personal favorites Daisy hit the stage and it was nothing but good times from then on.

Met YaYa for the first time.

This girl is good at her job.

IR may be one of my favorite strip clubs of all time.

No joke.

90% of the girls I've dealt with at IR have been great.

Dudenextdoorfl
08-08-10, 22:11
I wonder how this club makes money.

No alcohol. Girls looks avarage to not so good looking. But extras and take out available from most girls. Got some dances and a few numbers.

I will post and let you guys know on my take out experiences.

Dudenextdoorfl

Vankleek
08-09-10, 04:20
For what it's worth...
I think I'd enjoy the company and conversation. How wise is it to identify ourselves in person as ones who have publishes our sexual exploits, (dreams) which could be construed by some as illegal activity? There must be some corollary of the 22 rules here.

I have seen some get-togethers on the oThER board. Seem to have the legal angle worked out. Not sure what the issue would be unless you could make it a conspiracy for which you wouldn't even have to commit the crime.

Maybe you could post on that legal board or research it. Otherwise, I can try to do it, just getting back in town.

Mpseeker123
08-09-10, 17:20
Let us know. I have not been there for about 5 years. Last time I was there, it was DEAD. My friend and I where the only patroons in the place and there were only two girls working. One was a really fatty (easily 170 or 180 pounds) and short. The second. Was OKAY. I took the second back and got a few dances. A little on the roaming hands and a COMPLETE NO on the take out.

Have avoid the place sense. I've had more luck with take out at BA's and IR.

I wonder how this club makes money.

No alcohol. Girls looks avarage to not so good looking. But extras and take out available from most girls. Got some dances and a few numbers.

I will post and let you guys know on my take out experiences.

Dudenextdoorfl

MikeInBrazil
08-10-10, 08:52
Went to IR Sunday for a day-early night run. I gotta say daytime is definitely the best time for stripclub action if your looking for extras. I spent most of the night with a lil white girl, not the hottest one in there but she seemed like she was one of the more wild ones, sorry I forgot her name. The one alarming thing she said is one of the girls is known to have AIDS, obviously I don't know if it's true or not, could be just her hating on this girl.

Pbwardy02
08-16-10, 11:05
I do not frequent strip clubs. I find them to be a tease and borderline cruelty. A few nights ago however, I swung for the fences and hit scored big. I was coming back from Orlando last Thursday afternoon, and I stopped by an area strip club because I knew Thr friend of a girl I used to date worked there. To my disapointment, she was not in. This establishment was pretty empty. i begun talking to this cute girl who worked there and we seemed to have a good vibe. After twenty minutes or so, we went to the back for a private dance. After five dances of intense grinding, I went for the jugular. I whipped out my cock, and started rubbing it against her clit. She asked if I had a top hat. I did. We proceeded to have fs right there.

Now, I know this must rarely happen and I just got ridiculously lucky. I'm just wondering if this is extremely rare or does this happen often in this area. I personally am a massage parlor monger. I find it to be more of a sure thing. That said in Orlando, nothing remotely close to this ever happened to me.

BTW, please do not ask me for the name of the establishment I went to if you are not a senior member who contributes. Not trying to be a prick but I know that if I posted the name of the place or made it common knowledge, this establishment could be in big trouble. I purposely added misleading details in my message to avoid anyone trying to guess the establishment or girl. I just wanred to share my experience and see if I just had dumb blind good fortune or this happens time to time.

Seminole John
08-16-10, 21:38
I do not frequent strip clubs. I find them to be a tease and borderline cruelty. A few nights ago however, I swung for the fences and hit scored big. I was coming back from Orlando last Thursday afternoon, and I stopped by an area strip club because I knew Thr friend of a girl I used to date worked there. To my disapointment, she was not in. This establishment was pretty empty. i begun talking to this cute girl who worked there and we seemed to have a good vibe. After twenty minutes or so, we went to the back for a private dance. After five dances of intense grinding, I went for the jugular. I whipped out my cock, and started rubbing it against her clit. She asked if I had a top hat. I did. We proceeded to have fs right there.

Now, I know this must rarely happen and I just got ridiculously lucky. I'm just wondering if this is extremely rare or does this happen often in this area. I personally am a massage parlor monger. I find it to be more of a sure thing. That said in Orlando, nothing remotely close to this ever happened to me.

BTW, please do not ask me for the name of the establishment I went to if you are not a senior member who contributes. Not trying to be a prick but I know that if I posted the name of the place or made it common knowledge, this establishment could be in big trouble. I purposely added misleading details in my message to avoid anyone trying to guess the establishment or girl. I just wanred to share my experience and see if I just had dumb blind good fortune or this happens time to time.
Depending on which club you were at I'm surprised it took 5 songs. Your experience is pretty common in some of the clubs in Brevard. Browsing the forum you'd see your experience is not unique nor a secret in these parts.