PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]

Harold77
12-21-21, 17:00
I simply refuse to pay $20 during the day. If everyone did, they'd be forced to lower the prices. BUT. I went in the other evening and one dancer was asking 30-40 per dance plus tip. You can't this stuff up. Naturally I left them scratching their heads why they weren't earning any money from me. And I used to be a vey regular.I don't go to clubs that often so I don't mind paying 20 for dances but the last few times I have gone the dance quality was not that good. I have been to all three clubs and most dancers have a lot of rules so haven't gotten many dances.

Iron City
12-21-21, 17:16
I don't go to clubs that often so I don't mind paying 20 for dances but the last few times I have gone the dance quality was not that good. I have been to all three clubs and most dancers have a lot of rules so haven't gotten many dances.I have been getting decent quality lately. Nothing like the old IR to be sure, but better than it's been lately. Got some mild stick shifting from a few girls that shied away from it previously. Also have been approached by a couple dancers on recent trips that normally don't speak to me. I attribute it to Christmas and the need for quick cash that's driving this.

IC.

ForTips
12-25-21, 16:33
I have been getting decent quality lately. Nothing like the old IR to be sure, but better than it's been lately. Got some mild stick shifting from a few girls that shied away from it previously. Also have been approached by a couple dancers on recent trips that normally don't speak to me. I attribute it to Christmas and the need for quick cash that's driving this..Yes the old IR ITC action was a regular occurrence. What happen to these girls I don't any of them anymore?

OldGamer
12-26-21, 15:47
Where is this coming from? The clubs in South FL are $25 a dance. Period end of story. I keep hearing these idiot strippers up here saying "I'm an independent contractor, I can charge what I want. " Same ones I see them either getting no dances or they find one sucker. But I don't see them getting repeats. Down in South FL there management would say independent contract your ass somewhere else if you don't take $25 a dance.

So how can it be different in two counties? Actually no matter what state I have been to. The club sets the dance price, not the stripper. The only thing they can negotiate is the champagne room. This is insane. The clubs here are going to see a huge reduction in revenue if they allow these bird brain strippers set prices.Clubs usually set the pricing because they get a percentage of what the girls make unless it's a flat fee. I preferred using the percentage as it's more fair to the girls that have a bad night when I managed a club a long time ago. The catch is you had to pay attention to who was doing what off stage. We posted pricing and any negotiation above that was considered prostitution. The girl would be told to get her shit and never return.

Jimmer76
01-03-22, 12:44
DR was dead last night between 4:30-5:45. Zero dancers on stage. One was there in private area getting monopolized by 2 separate patrons the whole time. 10 guys just they're watching football with nothing else to do. They all came in for a drink and left one by one.

Cheaters was fairly dead too.

Lido's was decent. At least 7 girls for 7-10 dudes.

Nothing much to report. Got a dance from Catalina (coata rican woman who's been working there 3 years now).

TheWildOne2
01-04-22, 18:03
DR was dead last night between 4:30-5:45. Zero dancers on stage. One was there in private area getting monopolized by 2 separate patrons the whole time. 10 guys just they're watching football with nothing else to do. They all came in for a drink and left one by one.

Cheaters was fairly dead too.

Lido's was decent. At least 7 girls for 7-10 dudes.

Nothing much to report. Got a dance from Catalina (coata rican woman who's been working there 3 years now).Did Catalina offer any discounts (for multiple dances etc) or was she strict on $20/ dance?

Jimmer76
01-05-22, 12:53
No discounts. Although she was lenient with the first song. Meaning we got in the VIP area a minute into the first song so she said she would wait. I just did one song. There were 2 other people in there already and as you may know, there's little privacy between spaces. Hardly VIP. She was nice and beautiful though.

Did Catalina offer any discounts (for multiple dances etc) or was she strict on $20/ dance?

DJMiles
01-12-22, 14:22
So it's true: I went to Cheaters last Friday early and the sign on the private area has been changed to "$20 per song". I was hoping that was an informal change only. I didn't get any dances and just tipped a few dancers a couple of dollars while I drank and enjoyed the free show. I know the change isn't working because a couple of the dancers have been texting me begging to come in and see them LOL. Apparently the place is dead most days during the day. I wonder why? If I have to pay $20 a dance it will only be in the evenings from now on.

Baxter2714
01-16-22, 23:54
I was at BA one afternoon last week. It's $20 per there and the lap dance room was full to capacity. At RL it's $20 per. Like every thing else, prices are up.

So it's true: I went to Cheaters last Friday early and the sign on the private area has been changed to "$20 per song". I was hoping that was an informal change only. I didn't get any dances and just tipped a few dancers a couple of dollars while I drank and enjoyed the free show. I know the change isn't working because a couple of the dancers have been texting me begging to come in and see them LOL. Apparently the place is dead most days during the day. I wonder why? If I have to pay $20 a dance it will only be in the evenings from now on.

Deboinair
01-17-22, 09:04
I was at BA one afternoon last week. It's $20 per there and the lap dance room was full to capacity. At RL it's $20 per. Like every thing else, prices are up.RL and BA has always been $20. They are usually more hit than miss also with talent. Which is why they are rarely reviewed here. Cheaters and former Inner Room used to be $10 during the day. Inner Room was $10 at night. Both clubs did way better when they were at $10. Both are a ghost town at $20. Inner Room made more money than all the clubs at $10 because they were constantly packed. The average person that goes to these clubs isn't rich. Brevard pays terribly (so happy I have a remote job) so catering to the majority just makes sense at a business stand point. Right now said places are a ghost town during the day.

Another thing is the talent doesn't warrant $20 dances during the day. So basically wants going to happen during the day overall is that most guys will buy drinks maybe tip the girls, but the dances will be extremely low. Which have some dancers stop coming. Since strip clubs make most their money off of liquor they can stay afloat, but it will get worse if the all the good looking talent stops during the day. Then more customers stop coming during the day.

I can see that DR and Cheaters will probably due away with the day shift and open around 6 pm every day if this continues.

DJMiles
01-18-22, 15:49
RL and BA has always been $20. They are usually more hit than miss also with talent. Which is why they are rarely reviewed here. Cheaters and former Inner Room used to be $10 during the day. Inner Room was $10 at night. Both clubs did way better when they were at $10. Both are a ghost town at $20. Inner Room made more money than all the clubs at $10 because they were constantly packed. The average person that goes to these clubs isn't rich. Brevard pays terribly (so happy I have a remote job) so catering to the majority just makes sense at a business stand point. Right now said places are a ghost town during the day.

Another thing is the talent doesn't warrant $20 dances during the day. So basically wants going to happen during the day overall is that most guys will buy drinks maybe tip the girls, but the dances will be extremely low. Which have some dancers stop coming. Since strip clubs make most their money off of liquor they can stay afloat, but it will get worse if the all the good looking talent stops during the day. Then more customers stop coming during the day..I certainly don't have a problem paying $20 per dance at Cheaters during the evening, when the talent and atmosphere is much better. But the daytime was very casual very some decent talent but mostly inferior talent with significant rules. Imo it just isn't worth going anymore during the day, and so I won't be until the prices go back. And if they don't go back then I'll simply go in to watch the dancefloor and tip a couple of dollars to the better dancers.

LiquorBox
01-22-22, 10:08
I certainly don't have a problem paying $20 per dance at Cheaters during the evening, when the talent and atmosphere is much better. But the daytime was very casual very some decent talent but mostly inferior talent with significant rules. Imo it just isn't worth going anymore during the day, and so I won't be until the prices go back. And if they don't go back then I'll simply go in to watch the dancefloor and tip a couple of dollars to the better dancers.FYI The daytime lineup of talent at Bare Assets can be good and definitely worth the $20/ dance. BA's offers a laid back atmosphere with long play songs so it's a great value. It just seems like the dancers like working there so the daytime talent has been good and fun.

I was there Thursday afternoon and had the pleasure of having several dances with Skye who always makes my day better and my money go farther. She is awesome if you like a good long dance with a hot natural MILF who is always a pleasure to talk with afterward. If she is busy there are others to dance with but she is definitely worth the time and money.

Deboinair
01-24-22, 12:34
I certainly don't have a problem paying $20 per dance at Cheaters during the evening, when the talent and atmosphere is much better. But the daytime was very casual very some decent talent but mostly inferior talent with significant rules. Imo it just isn't worth going anymore during the day, and so I won't be until the prices go back. And if they don't go back then I'll simply go in to watch the dancefloor and tip a couple of dollars to the better dancers.I'm from down South so paying $25 a dance is not a problem. I was just there this weekend. Did the flat rate FS at Booby Trap. Had an awesome time. Brevard clubs are getting worse. The talent is also. Before I left I was in West Melbourne and I popped in at BA. It's just as bad as DR and Cheaters during the day. No talent worth $20.

DJMiles
01-24-22, 15:41
I noticed that some of the better Cheaters talent is and now at Lidos. Rats leaving a sinking ship? Over the weekend, when Cheaters was dead, Lidos was packed with talent that is definitely worth $20 a dance. Though one dancer told me some are pushing for dances to increase to $30. Goodbye Lidos if that is the case. Not that it would affect the high rollers who were there throwing money like confetti.

FloridaRecruit
01-29-22, 10:55
Met up with an old friend who works at Lido's on Thursday the 27th of January and took her to work. Had a blast with her, took her back into the VIP (which I do not like at Lido's, especially when too crowded), and miss KELLY was delightful. KELLY is very fit late twenties girl and understands what her job there is. We'll hook up more while I am in town. I also met, and generously tipped on stage a girl who goes by DESI. She is probably 23, perfect perfect perfect body, beautiful no tattoos, nor piercings, and on-stage appearance is pure sexy. I look forward to an evening of KELLY dancing for DESI and the other way 'round if VIP is not crowded. I've always liked LIDOS's retired military get in free as do active duty, I just don't like the VIP there. That means OTC for complete fun, and I know KELLY will and I bet DESI would also.

Putzy
02-03-22, 12:53
Anyone see any Asians at any of the local clubs these days? The old IR used to have so many, could always get my fix. I know the clubs aren't as good as they used to be, but I need a fix. Thanks.

SGreg1234
02-03-22, 18:50
After reading the forum I haven't seen much about extras in the clubs. When I was there a few years ago, it was common place. Are there any Cocoa clubs that have this going on now? I usually have a situation that mandates this not OTC. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Please feel free to PM me.

Martini Joe
02-15-22, 15:09
After reading the forum I haven't seen much about extras in the clubs. When I was there a few years ago, it was common place. Are there any Cocoa clubs that have this going on now? I usually have a situation that mandates this not OTC. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Please feel free to PM me.Yes, I would like to know as well. I am new to this area and was wondering the same thing? I have been to a lot of clubs in the Tampa area and it was common place to get extras (always a nice lunch break) Could some of the members lets us know what to expect, pm or post here.

Thanks you in advance.

Cheers.

MJ.

FwbFl
02-20-22, 22:19
I have not had a girl offer extra menu like in Tampa No real VIP area except in Dancer Royale the other clubs have open area all eyes can see what happening when some one is getting extras.

Yes, I would like to know as well. I am new to this area and was wondering the same thing? I have been to a lot of clubs in the Tampa area and it was common place to get extras (always a nice lunch break) Could some of the members lets us know what to expect, pm or post here.

Thanks you in advance.

Cheers.

MJ.

TheWildOne2
02-21-22, 22:14
Who's the best talent at Dancer's Royale these days? I had heard about a busty blond on Wednesday day shift (I think day shift) and thought it might be a girl I knew who I saw there from 2012-2018, but I PM'd her and she got a bit high and mighty when she told me the career she now has; so I guess it's not her.

Seenitall
02-22-22, 11:37
I have been visiting Cocoa Beach in February for over 10 years. I always budgeted about $400 a week at Inner Room. The dance price and full contact was a great deal. The club was full and plenty of dancers to choose from. Trying a new dancer was inexpensive. The dances were only $10 but once I clicked with a dancer I would get 4 or 5 dances at a time. Then I would return later or the next day for more. The dancers made money and I enjoyed a bargain. At $20 per dance I can get the same treatment at home in Louisville or Lexington. This is my 4th week in Cocoa Beach and I have only spent $200 in the clubs. The good vibes are gone.

Count1
02-22-22, 14:49
I made a pass through all 3 clubs in Cb Sunday afternoon, and boy was it slow. NO talend up north, and 2 dancers at DR. Oddly, they both wore pasties on stage. Sometimes they cop an attitude wheh no one is tipping, but that did not seem to be the case. Please tell me they are not back to coverd nips again?

LuvGourmet
02-22-22, 21:57
I made a pass through all 3 clubs in Cb Sunday afternoon, and boy was it slow. NO talend up north, and 2 dancers at DR. Oddly, they both wore pasties on stage. Sometimes they cop an attitude wheh no one is tipping, but that did not seem to be the case. Please tell me they are not back to coverd nips again?Probably dancers just arrived from Orlando. Sometimes they don't realize Cocoa Beach clubs are topless. Have seen that happen on a number of occasions.

Harold77
02-23-22, 08:01
I believe there is a Cocoa Beach ordinance requiring pasties but they don't enforce it that often. I know in the past the city complains and dancers wear them for a while then it goes back to normal. This only effects DR and Cheaters since Lido's is considered Cape Canaveral.

I made a pass through all 3 clubs in Cb Sunday afternoon, and boy was it slow. NO talend up north, and 2 dancers at DR. Oddly, they both wore pasties on stage. Sometimes they cop an attitude wheh no one is tipping, but that did not seem to be the case. Please tell me they are not back to coverd nips again?

DJMiles
02-23-22, 14:17
I believe there is a Cocoa Beach ordinance requiring pasties but they don't enforce it that often. I know in the past the city complains and dancers wear them for a while then it goes back to normal. This only effects DR and Cheaters since Lido's is considered Cape Canaveral.More reason to stick to Lidos then.

Lionin
03-07-22, 10:06
I've been to Bare Assets twice in the past 2 weeks in the afternoon and each time had a lot of fun.

The first time I got dances from a petite blonde with large, natural breasts with pierced nipples and a soft round ass that fit nicely in my hands. She's a very pretty girl in her early 20's, I'd guess. I asked her if she allowed touching, and she said yes, and added she was OK with over but not under her panties. Well she was true to her word and I had a grand time enjoying her lovely young form.

The second gal calls herself Kelly. She is a tall, slender, woman with long legs, long blonde hair past her shoulders, perfect soft, enhanced breasts with large hard nipples (raspberries come to mind!) and may be the sexiest dancer I've ever met. She is an expert tease, managing to mention giving a hand job to a friends brother when she was a teenager while we were chatting about her life, for example. In the private dance area, she was incredibly sexy. She too, had a no-under-the-panties rule but nearly every dance movement and word she uttered was arousing. For example, as she danced she sometimes knelt in front of me, gazed into my eyes, held her breasts in her hands, and kept her mouth open and her tongue circling her lips. This gal should teach at stripper school!

My experience at BA was vastly superior to any of the Cocoa clubs. Beer was $7 dances are $20 but the songs are quite long versions and the 2 dancers I sampled were well worth the coin to me. I'll be returning.

Alligator19
03-08-22, 16:12
Similar to a lot of commenters on this board, I've had some lackluster visit to the Brevard clubs in the last couple of months. But, my most recent visit to DR / IR might be cause for optimism.

I popped in during day shift, right around 12:30 and was pleasantly surprised to see a decent amount of girls working and some new faces. I had a super high mileage dance with a beautiful young girl who went by Sasha. I asked about the 10 dollar day rate per dance (the last time I went these girls kept telling me the "new" rate was 20 bucks). She happily obliged.

Hung back for a while afterward and enjoyed a few cold beverages. Next I meet a latina with a great rack. Another new face. Another super, super high mileage set of dances. I can't remember her name, but she certainly knew what she was doing.

Anyhow, it gives me hope for the place, which has been my go-to when in CB for years and years.

LiquorBox
03-08-22, 16:20
I've been to Bare Assets twice in the past 2 weeks in the afternoon and each time had a lot of fun.

The first time I got dances from a petite blonde with large, natural breasts with pierced nipples and a soft round ass that fit nicely in my hands. She's a very pretty girl in her early 20's, I'd guess. I asked her if she allowed touching, and she said yes, and added she was OK with over but not under her panties. Well she was true to her word and I had a grand time enjoying her lovely young form.

The second gal calls herself Kelly. She is a tall, slender, woman with long legs, long blonde hair past her shoulders, perfect soft, enhanced breasts with large hard nipples (raspberries come to mind!) and may be the sexiest dancer I've ever met. She is an expert tease, managing to mention giving a hand job to a friends brother when she was a teenager while we were chatting about her life, for example. In the private dance area, she was incredibly sexy. She too, had a no-under-the-panties rule but nearly every dance movement and word she uttered was arousing. For example, as she danced she sometimes knelt in front of me, gazed into my eyes, held her breasts in her hands, and kept her mouth open and her tongue circling her lips. This gal should teach at stripper school!

My experience at BA was vastly superior to any of the Cocoa clubs. Beer was $7 dances are $20 but the songs are quite long versions and the 2 dancers I sampled were well worth the coin to me. I'll be returning.The first blonde dancer sounds like Skye. 100% all natural and always delivers a quality experience. Ditto on your review of Bare Assets. Their laid back atmosphere and long play songs make it worthwhile and Skye and Kelly are definitely worth the money.

Cdmail32
03-16-22, 09:19
Got a text from Bee or Bree as we were trying to set somehting up but she was working at the Red Leopard. She left work to meet up and had a great time with her for a hhr. Said she is willing to take 5 off lap dances for those who show up. SHe in ar 4 pm, so not sure what her schedule is. Obvisiouly there is take out with her.

Putzy
03-16-22, 10:28
But, my most recent visit to DR / IR might be cause for optimism.Did you see any asian dancers? The old IR was the place to go for Asians, but the last couple times I went there were none. Thanks.

Dame Jagger
03-21-22, 09:46
Anyone have any experience with Josie from Cheaters? Had some daces with her and OTC was definitely on the table but I unfortunately did not have the time.

Feckless
03-23-22, 21:42
Spent an afternoon at DR this week. Waited plenty of time for the 'talent' to arrive. Still waiting. Three rounds of drinks, and never even felt compelled to tip the stage dancers let alone go for a private. Talent was so thin I counted 5 in the entire bar at one point (and at least 14 customers). Same routine --some won't stray from their regulars, some buried in phone. No pasties in sight, but several stage dancers didn't even take their tops off for the second dance--they pulled them aside. And REALLY slow to get to the stage--missing some or all of the first dance--nothing like looking at an empty stage in a strip joint. During 90 min stay, a total of one dancer stopped to chat -not my speed and didn't even bother asking about rates. Dancer did say it gets packed at nights, so DR must be making enough to keep it going in spite of the lousy atmosphere of the day shift. Seems like they also might have benefited from spring break crowds.

I'll have to consider Lido for daytripping.

F1.

Dgtx1975
03-24-22, 18:49
Stopped in to Lido today at 5.

Smoky AF. The horseshoe bar had about 8 customers. There were 7 girls I counted. Got my beer and not a single one even made eye contact with me in an hour. LOL. They had their regulars. Talent was mostly 6's at best.

DagoRed
03-25-22, 00:00
Anyone have any experience with Josie from Cheaters? Had some daces with her and OTC was definitely on the table but I unfortunately did not have the time.Josie has been dancing for a while. Used to be at IR. I believe you will find her at Cheaters but only before 9 PM.

She definitely knows her way around the bedroom. She is nearly insatiable and likes toys. If you catch her at the right time I'm certain she will not disappoint, (or so I've heard).

Dago.

Punkox
03-27-22, 09:40
Got a text from Bee or Bree as we were trying to set somehting up but she was working at the Red Leopard. She left work to meet up and had a great time with her for a hhr. Said she is willing to take 5 off lap dances for those who show up. SHe in ar 4 pm, so not sure what her schedule is. Obvisiouly there is take out with her.Is this the Bree formerly from DD's in Daytona that you speak of?

Mtnboy49
04-07-22, 15:03
But, we all know the upgrade in interior and owner change resulted in a downgrade in experience.

Since the changes last year I was pretty much down but, yesterday about 4:30, found myself with time and in Cocoa Beach. I remembered my last stop there was a smoking porch meaning I'd not come out smellinng like an ash tray. So, I stopped in. Beer and a shot, still $5. 50. Value. Tip: Amber bock does not go welk with BacardiLimon.

When I walked into the darkness I felt my way to the "back" side of the bar to be able to see the stage and bar keep at same time. As I stumbled in tge dark, I was greeted by a shapely lady in a net mesh dress. Couldn't see her but, she felt great. Had shot and beer and eyes adjusted.

A tall lady in tiny silver 2 piece and knee high boots arrived on stage side of the bar and eventually came over to introduce herself. She explained the options and prices and we went up for a dance. Nice two way contact. Well, I stayed mostly within limits. Hands politely guided away from getting wet. But still, good dance. One and I returned to the bar. Two songs later, the mystery lady in the mesh dress came out of the dance area and beelined to my seat. Away we went. Likewise, hands pretty much free to roam, good knee and grinding. One dance and she had to go on stage.

I had places to go, things to do and left. I'll be back I think.

It ain't the IR but, it's the best (well, only) SC action I've had in nearly 2 years.

DJMiles
04-08-22, 17:20
But, we all know the upgrade in interior and owner change resulted in a downgrade in experience.

Since the changes last year I was pretty much down but, yesterday about 4:30, found myself with time and in Cocoa Beach. I remembered my last stop there was a smoking porch meaning I'd not come out smellinng like an ash tray. So, I stopped in. Beer and a shot, still $5. 50. Value. Tip: Amber bock does not go welk with BacardiLimon.

When I walked into the darkness I felt my way to the "back" side of the bar to be able to see the stage and bar keep at same time. As I stumbled in tge dark, I was greeted by a shapely lady in a net mesh dress. Couldn't see her but, she felt great. Had shot and beer and eyes adjusted.

A tall lady in tiny silver 2 piece and knee high boots arrived on stage side of the bar and eventually came over to introduce herself. She explained the options and prices and we went up for a dance. Nice two way contact. Well, I stayed mostly within limits. Hands politely guided away from getting wet. But still, good dance. One and I returned to the bar. Two songs later, the mystery lady in the mesh dress came out of the dance area and beelined to my seat. Away we went. Likewise, hands pretty much free to roam, good knee and grinding. One dance and she had to go on stage..Sounds like you had a decent time. I went in a few days ago and a dancer with pasties came over and we talked. She talked her way into an over-priced shot (probably water but charged as premium tequila). I asked about a dance and she said $20. I asked the rules and it sounded like I'd be in an Orlando no-touch club. She even offered to take off the pasties for an additional charge LOL.

Mtnboy49
04-09-22, 23:07
Sounds like you had a decent time. I went in a few days ago and a dancer with pasties came over and we talked. She talked her way into an over-priced shot (probably water but charged as premium tequila). I asked about a dance and she said $20. I asked the rules and it sounded like I'd be in an Orlando no-touch club. She even offered to take off the pasties for an additional charge LOL.Not a pastie in sight. Not on stage not on lap. No rules discussion. Nothing seemed to be out of bounds but then, I didn't go UTC,. Did pet the kitty a bit, but, didn't try to get fingers wet.

You know, I kinda miss the hefty Filipina.

Member #6313
04-10-22, 11:15

A tall lady in tiny silver 2 piece and knee high boots arrived on stage side of the bar and eventually came over to introduce herself. She explained the options and prices and we went up for a dance. Nice two way contact. Well, I stayed mostly within limits. Hands politely guided away from getting wet. But still, good dance. One and I returned to the bar. Two songs later, the mystery lady in the mesh dress came out of the dance area and beelined to my seat. Away we went. Likewise, hands pretty much free to roam, good knee and grinding. One dance and she had to go on stage.

I had places to go, things to do and left. I'll be back I think.

It ain't the IR but, it's the best (well, only) SC action I've had in nearly 2 years.What's IR?

LuvGourmet
04-10-22, 15:26
What's IR?Inner Room. Former name for Dancers Royale under different owner.

RojoPhoenix
04-10-22, 23:28
Hello again my fellow mongers and friend's,

I was finally off today after a 65 hour week. My 18 year old son and wife were out of town and I needed some dreams of hot ladies! My first stop was at BA and it was disappointing. Lunch crew was beautiful but more interested in sushi than helping me with this raging problem. I met a dude who was walking from his home around the corner. I had to praise his life style vicinity to BA but I needed more! Thank you for your service BTW brother. So off to Lido's!, 40 minute drive was worthy it. I'll be 109% honest. I don't look or pursue black women. As a Hispanic man and up bringing black women are just rare. Spanish and white women are the norm. In all of my life I've only dreamt of one African lady at the old Paradise Men's Club. Good lord I miss that establishment! BTW I'm a veteran of "the game". USA took my old name down and blah blah blah. Regardless, today I went to Lido's after a disappointing BA run. Once there I met Sky. Holy fucking lord. This woman is African decent but so fucking hott I had to tip her. Yeah, call me racist but whatever. Super Hott pooty is amazing Regardless of color. Any ways, this lady is tight, soft, man made breasts, and just a complete sperm drop box IF you are able. Your mile may vary of course but she was working this Chico like no other. I doubled down on her and her friend for a few dances. I had white woman and black at the same time. Dude's I've banged 5 women once on a party night back in 2001. These ladies went to work like no other. In my dream I got to suck all of those man made titties, grind, damn near explode and touch every part. Every part. At one point Sky put that female loving right on my face and mouth. The only thing that stopped it was her friend (wished I could remember her name) and I got that blue jeans blow. In my dream I was offered OTC but couldn't because eventually I had to go home to a frigid wife. Numbers were exchanged and I know I'll be dreaming of balls deep escapades. I'm telling you brothers. Sky is so fucking hot. If I succeed in OTC I'll let you know. I'm a middle aged buff man and pussy is no problem to find for me. I just love dancers and worker's. Period. Bar girls are great, soccer moms are amazing, but I just love working girls. That fruit is the best. I've got no shame saying that. I guess the power of pro pussy my thing. Yeah I can dream of dates, flowers, and blah blah. There is something about her and me regardless of donation that just gets me off. Back to reality, $20 per dance. Doubles pluses tip and my drained dream was worth every penny. If I do leave my wife I'm going Wakanda forever with Sky. Dudes. Brothers. Those Hershey kiss nipples are worth the price of admission. God I want to drink her juice.

Count1
04-20-22, 12:22
I was at Dancers Royale (old IR) and was talking with a dancer, who indicated that day shift at Bare Assets is slow, but that there is some fun to be had in the evenings. She said Mgt. Is cool, and girls can have some fun. I do not make it down that way in the evenings, but was wondering if any of you have had any success with higher mileage dances there in the evening?

MassageGuru407
05-26-22, 17:27
Recently I had some work in Cocoa Beach and decided to venture into Cheaters and Lidos. What a wonderful surprise! I had a great time in the lap dance room. It raised my curiosity if there's any women that have some big natural boobs? I'm talking like D or bigger. And again, I prefer them to be natural. Please let me know your thoughts on the dancer, the club, and if you happen to know their schedule.

MikeV8458
05-26-22, 18:05
So I know some local talent but decided to get some info on my own. Sometimes the girls judgements are skewed by personal bad experiences at various clubs so I've hear good and bad about every area club.

So far I've experienced:

Bare Assets: good looking women. One thing I'll give Brevard is more natural women which I prefer over the amount of plastic I'm used to. It's like appreciating the imperfection in a piece of classical art. Very friendly girls when I went late night. Always nice and fun to see couples there having a good time as well and the dancers helping with that. No issues overall and nice place to have a drink. I was happy with talent I saw for a weekday night. I did not like the lap dance room at all. No dividers or any privacy. Way too crowded in there with multiple guests.

Lidos: I thought BA has better looking women but in all fairness I went in afternoon on a weekday here. Enjoyed the bar set up as it allowed me to drink and still see stage easy. Drinks were cheaper and bartender was very friendly. The light she had when paying the bill is really handy and a nice touch for those of us that can't see as well like when we are young.

Lap Dance area had big comfy chairs with arm rests. I like this much better than hard bench seating. More private although there are cameras that do watch things. My main issue with lido is it seemed way more Smokey. My eyes have burned for days since being there but I have allergies.

Sinsinnati
05-27-22, 06:26
Hello again my fellow mongers and friend's,

I was finally off today after a 65 hour week. My 18 year old son and wife were out of town and I needed some dreams of hot ladies! My first stop was at BA and it was disappointing. Lunch crew was beautiful but more interested in sushi than helping me with this raging problem. I met a dude who was walking from his home around the corner. I had to praise his life style vicinity to BA but I needed more! Thank you for your service BTW brother. So off to Lido's!, 40 minute drive was worthy it. I'll be 109% honest. I don't look or pursue black women. As a Hispanic man and up bringing black women are just rare. Spanish and white women are the norm. In all of my life I've only dreamt of one African lady at the old Paradise Men's Club. Good lord I miss that establishment! BTW I'm a veteran of "the game". USA took my old name down and blah blah blah. Regardless, today I went to Lido's after a disappointing BA run. Once there I met Sky. Holy fucking lord. This woman is African decent but so fucking hott I had to tip her. Yeah, call me racist but whatever. Super Hott pooty is amazing Regardless of color. Any ways, this lady is tight, soft, man made breasts, and just a complete sperm drop box IF you are able. Your mile may vary of course but she was working this Chico like no other. I doubled down on her and her friend for a few dances. I had white woman and black at the same time. Dude's I've banged 5 women once on a party night back in 2001. These ladies went to work like no other. In my dream I got to suck all of those man made titties, grind, damn near explode and touch every part. Every part. At one point Sky put that female loving right on my face and mouth. The only thing that stopped it was her friend (wished I could remember her name) and I got that blue jeans blow. In my dream I was offered OTC but couldn't because eventually I had to go home to a frigid wife. Numbers were exchanged and I know I'll be dreaming of balls deep escapades. I'm telling you brothers. Sky is so fucking hot. If I succeed in OTC I'll let you know. I'm a middle aged buff man and pussy is no problem to find for me. I just love dancers and worker's. Period. Bar girls are great, soccer moms are amazing, but I just love working girls. That fruit is the best. I've got no shame saying that. I guess the power of pro pussy my thing. Yeah I can dream of dates, flowers, and blah blah. There is something about her and me regardless of donation that just gets me off. Back to reality, $20 per dance. Doubles pluses tip and my drained dream was worth every penny. If I do leave my wife I'm going Wakanda forever with Sky. Dudes. Brothers. Those Hershey kiss nipples are worth the price of admission. God I want to drink her juice.Ahhh PMC! Those were the days. Good times and memories there.

Iron City
06-04-22, 11:56
Saw Monroe / Indie working at BA this past week. Had worked at a couple of the beachside clubs in the past. She looks good.

IC.

ForTips
06-04-22, 15:22
Saw Monroe / Indie working at BA this past week. Had worked at a couple of the beachside clubs in the past. She looks good..Thanks for the info! Is the mileage still the same on dances? Tell her to get back to cheaters Melbourne is to far with $5 gas prices.

Barricade13
06-04-22, 16:43
Saw Monroe / Indie working at BA this past week. Had worked at a couple of the beachside clubs in the past. She looks good.

IC.Shoot that name sounds so familiar. I think I used to get dances from her during the IR Jersey era. Any one have a pic of her?

DagoRed
06-05-22, 20:04

IC.Was that daytime or night shift?

Iron City
06-06-22, 22:10
Was that daytime or night shift?I saw her in the afternoon. I sure can't remember if she ever danced at the same time as Jersey (now, there's a blast from the past).

Wasted
06-08-22, 10:44
I saw her in the afternoon. I sure can't remember if she ever danced at the same time as Jersey (now, there's a blast from the past).Jersey and Indie worked at Inner Room at the same time at least for a while. This conversation makes me sad and nostalgic for the old IR.

I remember coming in there late one afternoon Jersey and Indie were there, along with a couple of my favorites Sky and Karma. Can't remember every name. Not to mention the asian dancers there who gave mileage, but I avoided just because they weren't my type. I just laughed and looked around at the choices.

The dayshift at that place used to be guns blazing.

Putzy
06-08-22, 17:00
I sure miss those days. Loved being knuckles deep in Vera or one of the other Asians, and watching Jersey on the prowl for her next victim, I mean customer. Actually had jersey give me 4 or 5 free lap dances one time. She had been with a customer beside me on the bench, who clearly wasn't enjoying his time with her. I finished with my Asian the same time she finished with him. We ended up both sitting on the bench for a few seconds, after my dancer and her customer left. We started chatting and she asked if I wanted a dance. I politely declined as I had just spent all my money on the Asian girl, and make a rule never to rely on the ATM machine. She said didn't matter, she just wanted to be touched. Uh ok, free dances from Jersey? Count me in. And they were even up to her normal high standards. Fun times.

Jersey and Indie worked at Inner Room at the same time at least for a while. This conversation makes me sad and nostalgic for the old IR.

I remember coming in there late one afternoon Jersey and Indie were there, along with a couple of my favorites Sky and Karma. Can't remember every name. Not to mention the asian dancers there who gave mileage, but I avoided just because they weren't my type. I just laughed and looked around at the choices.

The dayshift at that place used to be guns blazing.

Count1
06-15-22, 13:42
I stopped by DR yesterday in the late afternoon, and was immediately pounced upon by an attractive Asian. Beautiful skin, smooth and clear. Absolutely perfect real C-cups, and a nice but somewhat larger than I prefer ass. I suggested some dances, and she was very attentive. Her name was GiGi. I searched the forum and did not come up with any references, but I may not have entered all the right search parameters. Anyway, we did quite a few dances, and they were very intimate (no need to get explicit and get her in trouble with Mgt. Who do monitor these threads). I asked her if a date was possible, and I simply did not understand her response, as her Thai accent was fairly strong. Do any of you have any experience with her, and has she provided any companionship away from the club for any of you? PM is fine if you do not want to advertise! Thanks!

RichieG23
06-18-22, 12:26
Jersey and Indie worked at Inner Room at the same time at least for a while. This conversation makes me sad and nostalgic for the old IR.

The dayshift at that place used to be guns blazing.I had a few dances with sky, she was a great time, so was ashley. An AA spinner, and the 2 Brazilian girls. I really miss that place. Nothing even close to it here in NC.

WH Redux
06-18-22, 15:32
A couple of weeks ago, I ended up visiting a couple of my hold haunts while I was in town. Checked out the new D. Are. I wasn't expecting much since I found it relatively easy to get a parking spot compared to the old Inner Room Days. I must say, though I was pleasantly surprised about the quality of the girls and the mileage offered during the dances. I understand those little rooms are with the curtains are basically champagne rooms. According to one dancer, it cost $50 for 30 minutes and some of the girls will make you happy. The problem with that though, the amount of money some girls want for that happiness makes it cost prohibitive. The amounts I've heard thrown around, one could easily get and escort for those prices (at least you could pre-pandemic. Not sure what the going rate is today).

I next stopped at Cheaters. What happened? Back in the day, there were several attractive girls. It used to be the spot I would prefer to hang from time to time. Saw quite a bit of cottage cheese this time around. Perhaps the better looking girls were in the back giving dances. Anyway, after one beer, I decided to go back to D. Are. And hang for a little while longer.

Mtnboy49
06-20-22, 14:57
I stopped by DR yesterday in the late afternoon, and was immediately pounced upon by an attractive Asian. Beautiful skin, smooth and clear. Absolutely perfect real C-cups, and a nice but somewhat larger than I prefer ass. I suggested some dances, and she was very attentive. Her name was GiGi. I searched the forum and did not come up with any references, but I may not have entered all the right search parameters. Anyway, we did quite a few dances, and they were very intimate (no need to get explicit and get her in trouble with Mgt. Who do monitor these threads). I asked her if a date was possible, and I simply did not understand her response, as her Thai accent was fairly strong. Do any of you have any experience with her, and has she provided any companionship away from the club for any of you? PM is fine if you do not want to advertise! Thanks!I did have a satisfying time in the club with Miss GiGi. I did not ask for a number. Didn't even think of that. Top quality fer sure.

Dr Peeper
06-22-22, 22:44
Decided since I had nothing better to do I wouldvisit some local spots. I would usuall hit IT / DR but didn't feel like driving up that way.

Note: This is weeknight "early" so YMMV.

Bare Assests--was shift change at 8 pm. Many girls a few guys. Sat alone for 20 min. Only 2 dancers on the stage during that time. Was about to leave when a stacked brunette sat down. (destiny was the stage name). Nice smile, nice manmades. She offered me a 2 for 30 dance in the VIP. Nice dances, allowed me some roaming (close to the V but I didn't push it) while she dances and did some manual transmission tests. She is my type so I found it to be fun, and enjoyed myself.

Sat a bit then a hot asf blonde came buy to say hello "before she left: Kelly. Rocking body, great smile. A perfect 9 to my eyes. Did 2 for 40 and though mileage was lower there was still some roaming on both parties.

Girls did seem a bit standoffish, though more talent was there. The VIP is not private at all, but could tell some girls gave more fun then others.

Pin Ups--only 1 other customer but lots of girls--Mostly AA, many thicc. Again was there a bit before someone sat with me. Emma--brunette skinny but nice booty--I gave her some money when she went on stage and she almost rode me while up there but no VIP from her==next dancer --Jessica AA cute nice top and curvy bottom took her place. 2 for 40 there too--VIP is more private than BA but lights were bright. Nice dancing, some more transimission tests and my hands again got close-.

ALl in all not bad --if BA had PPs VIP I would be there more.

Zillow
06-23-22, 16:36
In combination with working from home and having bought a car whose tech may be too good with the location services, I've been prevented from visiting our favorite haunts for a while. I ended up at Lido's today and met Taylor. I know most guys read this particular forum for otc. In my convo with Taylor, she gave zero hints that she engaged in otc activities and actually pushed back, and I'm not necessarily incompetent in the area if getting strippers to fuck at their place. But holy shit what a pair of naturals!! And her lap dances were equally enjoyable.

If you are into a fun flirty afternoon and don't need to get your dick wet (yet? I'm still going to try next time) check out Taylor.

As a side note, she asked $20 a song. Did Lidos lower it by $5?

Fla_FunMeister
06-27-22, 08:51
Do any of the clubs still offer $10 dances during the day?

And what is mileage like at BA?

Hard0812
06-28-22, 13:14
Last week, I was at cheaters and met up with Aries again. She has an amazing body and even more amazing skills! She is truly one of the best dancers in Brevard county. When I am free in the afternoon, I try to stop in and see her as often as possible.

Iron City
06-28-22, 16:49
Do any of the clubs still offer $10 dances during the day?

And what is mileage like at BA?As far as I can tell all the clubs have settled on 20/ per. There are a few girls who will offer deals on a slow day if she knows you.

BA mileage has been as good as or better than the other clubs in my recent experience. Let us know your results.

IC.

DJMiles
06-29-22, 14:30
As far as I can tell all the clubs have settled on 20/ per. There are a few girls who will offer deals on a slow day if she knows you.

BA mileage has been as good as or better than the other clubs in my recent experience. Let us know your results..I stopped going during the day when the prices went to $20. I'll pay $20 in the evening when there is a much better vibe and generally more and better dancers. $10 during the day was a fair price, but $20 is just nuts. Every time I've driven by Cheaters during the day, I notice that there are far fewer cars than there used to be.

MrdTheOne
06-29-22, 21:35
I stopped going during the day when the prices went to $20. I'll pay $20 in the evening when there is a much better vibe and generally more and better dancers. $10 during the day was a fair price, but $20 is just nuts. Every time I've driven by Cheaters during the day, I notice that there are far fewer cars than there used to be.I still go during the day. I also only get $10 dances. I agree that's a fair price I have a few ladies in the Cocoa Beach clubs that I've known for years and they are happy to do that. If a new girl asks, I offer $10. Believe me when I say when it's one or two guys and 5 or more girls there most are happy to get it. If not I simply say no thanks and they watch me give my money to someone else. Once $10 is established with a lady they know what's going on the next time. BTW I tip well for good dances and seldom get less than four.

WeedBob10
07-05-22, 07:32
Stopped in town the other day, decided to. Swing by Cheaters, not as busy or lucrative as I remember. Was hoping to see Demi with the Rick and Morty tat but no luck. Got 2 dances and a beer called it a day.

PhantomFL
07-05-22, 23:23
As far as I can tell all the clubs have settled on 20/ per. There are a few girls who will offer deals on a slow day if she knows you.

BA mileage has been as good as or better than the other clubs in my recent experience. Let us know your results.

IC.Pornstar Taylor who's been reviewed here several times dances at BA and there's a gorgeous knockout blonde named Kelli who does a great job. She's out of town until next week tough. I can't wait to get over and see again. They are by far the best I've seen at BA. I did meet a very pretty dancer visiting from out of state named Heaven who's dancing at Cheaters. But the last couple of times I've been in I missed her.

BigStud47
07-06-22, 21:43
Pornstar Taylor who's been reviewed here several times dances at BA and there's a gorgeous knockout blonde named Kelli who does a great job. She's out of town until next week tough. I can't wait to get over and see again. They are by far the best I've seen at BA. I did meet a very pretty dancer visiting from out of state named Heaven who's dancing at Cheaters. But the last couple of times I've been in I missed her.So what your saying is that this Taylor here has been dancing at BA?

https://space-coast.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/legs4daysblondebombshell/983449299956

Bs.

JayJayTwo
07-07-22, 09:00
So what your saying is that this Taylor here has been dancing at BA?

https://space-coast.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/legs4daysblondebombshell/983449299956

Bs.Yes sir, that Taylor! It's actually been discussed a few times in the past. My impression of her is that she pays her bills by engaging in these two activities.

Yes, that's Taylor, an ex-porn actress and she absolutely loves DATY. But, she's not into kissing at all. She's had some bad luck with uncle and was working BA at one time. Not sure if she's still there. I've seen her a few times and even did a photoshoot for her.

BigStud47
07-07-22, 09:08
Yes sir, that Taylor! It's actually been discussed a few times in the past. My impression of her is that she pays her bills by engaging in these two activities.Not just her bills but her habit she also has a active warrant from uncle.

Bs.

JayJayTwo
07-07-22, 09:11
Not just her bills but her habit she also has a active warrant from uncle.

Bs.You shut your damn mouth! No way one of our fine local ladies would engage in such habits! Can NOT be true! 🤣.

TheWildOne2
07-19-22, 01:43
How are Cheaters & DR in Cocoa Beach lately during the day? Is DR still non-smoking or not smoky like Lidos? Do most girls seem to hard-line on the $20 dances or are they getting more flexible on that now that it's not raining stimulus? I'd rather buy five $10 dances than one $20 dance and find out she's no good, but after 1 it really should be X amount for why dances or it's just being silly.

Does Jynx still work at Cheaters (blond with a blue hair streak)? I had heard Sunshine (thin cute blond) and Anna (looks like Betty Paige) had a problem with ice, both nice girls I hope they're doing better; do either of them work anymore? I remember this busty shooter girl, super cute, nice, great body; only danced 1 shift when I was there and wore irritating fishnets but I forget her name (I doubt she still works, but I don't even know the name she danced by.) Any updates appreciated, I've only been by occasionally due to the pandemic, increases and now gas.

Dame Jagger
07-24-22, 13:59
Was that daytime or night shift?I have been there several times during the day the last few weeks and she has been there. I assume she is strictly day shift now. I have not seen her on he weekend. I have not had any dances with her yet so no sure of the mileage, but she is looking damn good.

MisterPickles
08-05-22, 19:04
I was in town for a few days and decided to give the Red Leopard a test run. I'm an out of towner. Broad selection of ladies and very ethnically diverse. I think I saw every color of the rainbow on stage which is a plus. The girls seemed friendly and I ended up getting private dances from three separate girls. The first was a tall, black lady who looked to be in her late 20's or early 30's. I forget her name. She had a lot of energy but there wasn't a whole lot of close grinding. The second was an 18 year old mixed girl named Katiana. Man, did she know how to work her money maker. Plenty of grinding and she allowed everything except FIV. The third was another tall, black young lady who looked to be in her early 20's. Her name was McKayla and she gave a great private dance as well.

Nice titty bar. Much nicer than the ones in my area. Satellite Beach is a nice area too so I'll probably be making a few return visits. Anyhow, that's all. I give the experience two thumbs up.

TheWildOne2
09-09-22, 12:55
I've never seen commentary on Space Coast strip clubs so sleepy, it's been over a month since anyone has posted. Any hot girls at Cheaters or DR? I heard Jynx (blond w / blue hair streak) worked at Cheaters but it's been a while since I last tried to see her. I always just missed her when leaving the boat when she was 19 and a total hottie, no idea if she's still in that league. I just don't want to drive an hour each way for empty clubs during the day, I heard DR is still smoke free which is a nice touch (I wanted to start a club in that niche but zoning said if I were allowed to start a club it would be hidden away like Playmates used to be, impossible to find and competing against grandfathered in clubs right on the main road. Not that I'd want to own a club in 2020.).

C Fombarlet
09-09-22, 15:02
Anybody remember the brunette that used to dance at IR named Rory? Any idea what she's doing now?

Hard0812
09-12-22, 23:46
Met a beautiful girl today at Cheaters. Her name was Cali and she gave me 7 amazing dances. Let me just say she is worth a visit.

She is working Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I caught her around 6 and she was fresh!

Will definitely be back for more.

Feckless
09-26-22, 23:17
Stopped in DR last week. Late afternoon. Dancer count was about the same as customer count --arnd a dzn. Drinks are getting a bit pricey, but there are daily{?} specials. Dancers wanted $20 per for private dances. Decent mix of dancers. This crop seems to favor a natural / NON-enhanced rack look, so if BIG hangers are your thing, perhaps skip right now. Some made a real effort on the pole and around the floor, but most did not. New bartenders --unremarkable. And the supervisor (Jenna?) is gone. Replaced by someone nowhere near as friendly. The DJ tunes have improved somewhat -- a lot less 'hood and a bit less obnoxious volume.

Overall, Can't really recc it. Too pricey for too little return.

F1.

Bd1900
09-27-22, 00:02
So at Lidos a while back on day shift I had a good convo with a dancer named Stormy. Short white girl with nice big jugs, has a sunflower tattoo on inside of her left arm. I didn't have time for a dance that day and I've been back a few times and haven't seen her. Was told she still works there and at Cheaters but I've checked both and either keep missing her or she's just not working anymore. Wondering if any others at Lidos / Cheaters may have info on when she's there? Bartenders aren't much help. Just need to get that dance to scratch that itch off my list LOL.

NormusJohnson
09-27-22, 11:05
Stopped in DR last week. Late afternoon. Dancer count was about the same as customer count --arnd a dzn. Drinks are getting a bit pricey, but there are daily{?} specials. Dancers wanted $20 per for private dances. Decent mix of dancers. This crop seems to favor a natural / NON-enhanced rack look, so if BIG hangers are your thing, perhaps skip right now. Some made a real effort on the pole and around the floor, but most did not. New bartenders --unremarkable. And the supervisor (Jenna?) is gone. Replaced by someone nowhere near as friendly. The DJ tunes have improved somewhat -- a lot less 'hood and a bit less obnoxious volume..Wife was up north for the week -So I stopped by to see what was going on. I also confirmed that Jenna was gone. Bummer. She was a straight shooter with me. And told me what was goin on. Did not always like the news, but it was correct. I like to run tabs, as I run it on CC's. Never had any problem, etc. New manager head exploded when I wanted to run a tab. God forbid I wanted a cash advance on the card. He didn't have a clue.

Girls were OK. But nothing special. This place has become very average. Specially when traveling up from Vero.

Normus Johnson.

Count1
09-27-22, 14:02
I was in day shift 2-3 weeks ago, and Jenna was still there as manager. Was she just not there at that time, or is she really gone? She was one of the few reasons I went there!

Stopped in DR last week. Late afternoon. Dancer count was about the same as customer count --arnd a dzn. Drinks are getting a bit pricey, but there are daily{?} specials. Dancers wanted $20 per for private dances. Decent mix of dancers. This crop seems to favor a natural / NON-enhanced rack look, so if BIG hangers are your thing, perhaps skip right now. Some made a real effort on the pole and around the floor, but most did not. New bartenders --unremarkable. And the supervisor (Jenna?) is gone. Replaced by someone nowhere near as friendly. The DJ tunes have improved somewhat -- a lot less 'hood and a bit less obnoxious volume.

Overall, Can't really recc it. Too pricey for too little return.

F1.

Harold77
09-27-22, 17:14
I was in day shift 2-3 weeks ago, and Jenna was still there as manager. Was she just not there at that time, or is she really gone? She was one of the few reasons I went there!If she really is gone I'll b stopping in less. Always a smile and makes sure everything is good.

Feckless
09-27-22, 18:59
If she really is gone I'll b stopping in less. Always a smile and makes sure everything is good.Was told by bartender that she / JENNA is gone (and that she 'went to work with her husband'sounded like BS, but who knows] . Was introduced to her replacement and as I said -- nowhere near as personable as Jenna. Jenna WAS one reason to go to DR. One less now.

F1.

NormusJohnson
09-30-22, 09:24
Was told by bartender that she / JENNA is gone (and that she 'went to work with her husband'sounded like BS, but who knows] . Was introduced to her replacement and as I said -- nowhere near as personable as Jenna. Jenna WAS one reason to go to DR. One less now.

F1.Husband was a contractor of sorts in home repair or renovations. No shortage of business these days.

Normus Johnson.

ForestGreen213
09-30-22, 11:20
Husband was a contractor of sorts in home repair or renovations. No shortage of business these days.

Normus Johnson.Been going IR now DR since 1989 knew everyone there. I was told the same story, she moved out to Ocala with her husband for work. I can tell you it's total BS.

JusAGudTime
10-03-22, 16:28
Spending the night before our cruise near the port; we've never been to the area before. Looking for a couples friendly strip club nearby. Not sure what to expect for this area. Are extras or takeout hard to find? When is last call?

Harold77
10-03-22, 16:48
Spending the night before our cruise near the port; we've never been to the area before. Looking for a couples friendly strip club nearby. Not sure what to expect for this area. Are extras or takeout hard to find? When is last call?Both Lido's and Dancer's Royale are both couple friendly. Lido's is located on A1 A just as you get into the Cocoa Beach area and DR is located about 4 miles south on A1 A. Not sure about Cheater's which is located on A1 A just a little past Lido"s. I think any of the clubs would be takeout friendly for couples. Lido's probably has the best looking dancers and Cheater's you can probably get away with more in the dance area.

BarelyAHuman22
10-03-22, 19:00
Hey been a bit since I've hit the clubs. Any of why'all know of any spinners currently? A cups or less preferred.

GeekStuffff
10-11-22, 15:53
Had an opportunity to meet Taylor and have to say she is absolutely stunning. I know she has a role to play but when she is not, I truly do not believe she knows how attractive she really is. When I engaged with her she had an incredible sense of humor that comes with a gorgeous smile. You get her at the right moment and she has a shy blush that is incredibly attractive / adorable as well. She is also one of those women who was born in a tiny package that is perfectly proportioned and will absolutely drive you crazy. That butt. Hmmmm yeah. Yeah she rocks my world a bit LOL. She was dancing at Lido's last knew but I am unsure if she is there at the moment. If not, find where she is you'll want to see her dance. Engage her like you've talked to a woman before and you'll find there is a lot more there as well.

EagleFly
10-12-22, 10:36
Hey been a bit since I've hit the clubs. Any of why'all know of any spinners currently? A cups or less preferred.There is one at Red Lepard, beautiful face called Serinity. She is there on Sunday's afternoons. She is there some afternoons during the week think it's like Wednesday and Thursday sometimes.

GeekStuffff
10-13-22, 15:32
What's the night scene look like at BA's?

Zillow
10-15-22, 11:09
For those of you that are members of her fan club, she is now also dancing at Cheaters. Apparently, not enough to be made at Bare Assets so she is casting her line at Cheaters. She's a day shift dancer but I forgot to ask what days. I saw her on a Friday.

Wasted
10-15-22, 18:50
For those of you that are members of her fan club, she is now also dancing at Cheaters. Apparently, not enough to be made at Bare Assets so she is casting her line at Cheaters. She's a day shift dancer but I forgot to ask what days. I saw her on a Friday.She is a bit thicker than she was back in her prime at Inner Room and Cheaters. She also got (relatively) clean off drugs. Her dances aren't as good as they used to be. As is often the case with this hobby, women with their head screwed on straight don't necessarily provide great mileage.

Count1
10-18-22, 12:35
I too prefer a very slight chested young lady, and found one recently at Cheaters. She said she just got suspended at Red Leopard (she called it "Reds") for something to do with a cell phone, so is working for now at Cheaters. Any way, she is very cute, 5' tall ish and has a nice petite body. Her little nips are pierced, and she has the cutest LITTLE tits! Her dances were nice; no stick shifting but liberal roaming! She got called out by a bouncer during one dance for getting too close, when she was bent over doggy style with her crotch inches from my face. Not much on personality, but worth the show. She indicated that "she keeps busintss in the club", yet traded numbers with me. I think her name was Reagan, but not certain.

Hey been a bit since I've hit the clubs. Any of why'all know of any spinners currently? A cups or less preferred.

HighTimes2
10-18-22, 22:47
I too prefer a very slight chested young lady, and found one recently at Cheaters. She said she just got suspended at Red Leopard (she called it "Reds") for something to do with a cell phone, so is working for now at Cheaters. Any way, she is very cute, 5' tall ish and has a nice petite body. Her little nips are pierced, and she has the cutest LITTLE tits! Her dances were nice; no stick shifting but liberal roaming! She got called out by a bouncer during one dance for getting too close, when she was bent over doggy style with her crotch inches from my face. Not much on personality, but worth the show. She indicated that "she keeps busintss in the club", yet traded numbers with me. I think her name was Reagan, but not certain.Sounds like a winner! I don't pop into cheaters often enough, but sounds like I need to stop by. Can you share if it were day / night, need to increase my odds of seeing her! Thanks for sharing!

Count1
10-19-22, 10:56
I was there Saturday day shift, and I think she mentioned she works day shift only. Good Luck!

Sounds like a winner! I don't pop into cheaters often enough, but sounds like I need to stop by. Can you share if it were day / night, need to increase my odds of seeing her! Thanks for sharing!

Max #01
10-19-22, 18:07
DC senior about to make my first trip to the Space Coast in a very long time. All I can remember about clubs like The Inner Room was that the cigarette smoke was hideous, so much so that I stopped going to Brevard strip clubs. Is that still the case, or, has Florida passed no-smoking laws in businesses sometime in the last 10-15 years?

Zillow
10-19-22, 18:12
DC senior about to make my first trip to the Space Coast in a very long time. All I can remember about clubs like The Inner Room was that the cigarette smoke was hideous, so much so that I stopped going to Brevard strip clubs. Is that still the case, or, has Florida passed no-smoking laws in businesses sometime in the last 10-15 years?Your best bet is the former Inner Room now known as Dancers Royale. Smoking is prohibited inside. Of course, the dancers are no longer smoking hot either and are quite tame. The days of strip clubs being brothels are over.

Dxg2016
10-20-22, 12:22
DC senior about to make my first trip to the Space Coast in a very long time. All I can remember about clubs like The Inner Room was that the cigarette smoke was hideous, so much so that I stopped going to Brevard strip clubs. Is that still the case, or, has Florida passed no-smoking laws in businesses sometime in the last 10-15 years?Tried to go to Red Leopard several weeks back and smoke a cigar, but smoking was not permitted. I've been able to smoke in Lidos and Cheaters.

PerfectAss
10-22-22, 11:56
Rolled into Lido's at noon, no girls, never went back, Cheaters, no cars but it was open, then DR where I waited for the girls to come in, there was one girl there but she was not interested in making money, then Daphne comes in, gets dressed and goes to the DJ then came over to molest me and I loved it, nothing under the clothes but she did say something about her pussy, did two dances which were 20 bucks each then I went back to Cheaters and met Samantha, who had a very tight body, but was more stand-offish, now there is a sign in the back dance room that says girls are not allowed to straddle, got one dance 20 bucks and she did do some grinding, but facing away like they were taught during covid, would go back for either lady.

Iron City
10-25-22, 19:23
I too prefer a very slight chested young lady, and found one recently at Cheaters. She said she just got suspended at Red Leopard (she called it "Reds") for something to do with a cell phone, so is working for now at Cheaters. Any way, she is very cute, 5' tall ish and has a nice petite body. Her little nips are pierced, and she has the cutest LITTLE tits! Her dances were nice; no stick shifting but liberal roaming! She got called out by a bouncer during one dance for getting too close, when she was bent over doggy style with her crotch inches from my face. Not much on personality, but worth the show. She indicated that "she keeps busintss in the club", yet traded numbers with me. I think her name was Reagan, but not certain.At Lidos I ran into a tiny young thing, went by Kendall, I believe. Small boobs, pierced. And a hot little ass. Not really very handy, but allowed some roaming. Was late afternoon / early evening.

BA has a blonde spinner who calls herself Chelsea. Really tiny and quite pretty. Another nice tiny butt. Again, not much handiwork from her and was adept at repositioning herself if I got to personal.

Both worth a revisit.

IC.

Deboinair
10-31-22, 14:13
Your best bet is the former Inner Room now known as Dancers Royale. Smoking is prohibited inside. Of course, the dancers are no longer smoking hot either and are quite tame. The days of strip clubs being brothels are over.You are correct. It's really sad to see how one prick like Gene can ruin a once great strip club scene. It was Inner Room #1 then #2 Cheaters for the brothels. They don't exist now.

The crazy thing is you are actually paying more to get less. It's supposed to be the other way around. LOL I can't see how guys are paying $20 for these lame and tame dances. Well some guys. I haven't been to these clubs around her in months. From what I hear, these dance rooms aren't full like before. Not even close.

I'll happily continue to drive 2 hours to Pompano to get my fix. Pay less and get more. Go figure.

Funboy22
11-03-22, 21:07
I'm usually a weekender type but decided to try a weekday this week to see what it's like on slower days.

Lido's had some visually stunning talent, but they all were a bit standoffish and tended to stay in the back when they weren't on stage. There weren't a lot of guys there, maybe a few regulars and the few girls that were sociable tended to stick with them. I've tipped on stage before with mixed results, some really good. But on this night, it was not to be found. After an hour of nobody approaching, I ventured out.

From there I went to Cheaters. As soon as I was inside, I was approached and met a nice latina that gave great dances. After that, I sat down again, was approached immediately, took another test run in the back. This scenario repeated itself until my wallet was empty. I can't remember names, one was an attractive Russian whose dances were so so, another latina that had a pretty smile and so on.

So it was odd to go from one extreme to the other and has me rethinking if I should continue to make Lido's my #1 choice. Given they're half a mile from each other, I guess it may be a choice that doesn't have to be made.

FB.

Ricker
11-04-22, 14:31
I too prefer a very slight chested young lady, and found one recently at Cheaters. She said she just got suspended at Red Leopard (she called it "Reds") for something to do with a cell phone, so is working for now at Cheaters. Any way, she is very cute, 5' tall ish and has a nice petite body. Her little nips are pierced, and she has the cutest LITTLE tits! Her dances were nice; no stick shifting but liberal roaming! She got called out by a bouncer during one dance for getting too close, when she was bent over doggy style with her crotch inches from my face. Not much on personality, but worth the show. She indicated that "she keeps busintss in the club", yet traded numbers with me. I think her name was Reagan, but not certain.That's actually Kendal as well.

I know because she told me all about the Red Leopard suspension too.

Flyforfun
11-04-22, 15:15
The only club I know that had Asians was IR now DR. There used to be two fat Filipinas and one Thai. Any other Asians that I'm missing?

FwbFl
11-06-22, 12:07
The only club I know that had Asians was IR now DR. There used to be two fat Filipinas and one Thai. Any other Asians that I'm missing?Vera was at cheaters on Tuesday afternoon.

Putzy
11-06-22, 21:03
Vera from way back at the Inner Room? Damn. Blast from the past. I always really enjoyed spending time with her back then. May have to get over to Cheaters. Any idea what other days she works? Like maybe on the weekend?

Vera was at cheaters on Tuesday afternoon.

Joshua Falken
11-06-22, 22:07
The only club I know that had Asians was IR now DR. There used to be two fat Filipinas and one Thai. Any other Asians that I'm missing?I know it's a hike, but Suki, a half-Vietnamese lass from Orlando has started dancing at Dixie's in DeLand. She is very friendly with a great body, though she's still a touch shy. Playing with her bare, supple, perfectly symmetrical b-cups was the highlight of a recent visit I paid to Dixie's. Next time I see her I'll find out what's on her VIP menu.

Cheers!

Willie24
11-06-22, 22:37
I know it's a hike, but Suki, a half-Vietnamese lass from Orlando has started dancing at Dixie's in DeLand. She is very friendly with a great body, though she's still a touch shy. Playing with her bare, supple, perfectly symmetrical b-cups was the highlight of a recent visit I paid to Dixie's. Next time I see her I'll find out what's on her VIP menu.

Cheers!Falken you old rascal! How weird to see you post down here, maybe you'll have a chance to partake in some of my recommendations if you ever make it down here? Meanwhile, if you guys don't know who he is, just read his reviews on the Daytona Forums and I promise you'll be entertained as much as I have been over the years and taken aback by his superb eloquence and descriptions of his escapades and encounters with the ladies in Daytona and surrounding environs and how much he is a master of the hobby and all it's delights! Cheers Willie.

RI CheeseHead
11-13-22, 23:28
Will be Snowbirding in FL, planned to stop by in IR as maybe 5 years ago (before CV), was a fun stop, I hear it's closed. Google doesn't seem to help with what happened? P.

ForTips
11-14-22, 14:13
Will be Snowbirding in FL, planned to stop by in IR as maybe 5 years ago (before CV), was a fun stop, I hear it's closed. Google doesn't seem to help with what happened? P.Innerr Room now Dancer Royale completely remodeled inside new staff also prices increased $20 a dance mileage of dances are way down.

Mtnboy49
11-16-22, 16:27
I found myself in Cocoa Beach with time and money to spare last Friday night about 9:00 PM. Well, when thhe stars align like that, I had to do some research.

1st stop. Lidos. The parking lot was pretty full. I had dropped my phone on the floor of the car and was fumbling around looking for it. One of Wayne Ivey's fine deputies checked on me to see if I needed some assistance. No, just getting my shit together. As I walked in, a patron was coming our staggering saying "This is the greatest!

I entered and there was a bit of a crowd coming in ahead, I pushed thru without paying a cover. If there was one. The layout of this club baffles me. Bar has 3 right angles, starts almost at the entrance and winds almost to the stage. The place was packed, there was very little, if any smoke. There were several vapers only one or two smokers. The low ceiling in this place really adds to the feeling of being crowded. There was a definite party vibe.

Had to be 30 dancers and the hotness factor was high. Blondes being the majority. A young blond asked me if I'd like a dance. 3 close dances her pressed against my chest and grinding herself against my while a checked the contour of her tiny round butt was nice but, it was obvious there wasn't going to be much hands on other than that. $25 a dance she said. Well, OK. I paid that 'cause I have this thing for hot Russians. I stayed a while longer enjoying the scenery and stage the, off to Cheaters.

$10 cover, enterned into the cavernous dark place. In spite of a nearly full lot, place seemed empty and dead. Dancer hotness factor was low. However one dancer that is not particularly beautiful in the face but, a magnificent body put on a good show. One dancer a little on the pudgy side asked to join me at the table. I turned down her invitation for a dance. I had just walked in. After about 3 dancers on stage and without ordering a beer, I cut my losses and headed to DR.

$10 cover at DR. I took up my usual (for the 4 times I've been there in the afternoons) spot at the end of bar looking toward the stage. I ordered a beer. No shot at night, I guess. A dancer joined me complaining about how cold it is in there. After 5 minutes, the topic of a private dance came up. Sure, I said and then I was told I had to pay $10 to enter the private zone. BS I said, I ain't paying that and walked out putting my nearly full beer on the bar. Hotness level was higher than Cheaters. Barely.

Next stop Red Leopard. Another $10. I kinda like the layout of this bar best. A good mix of hotness. A few really hot thin big boob blondes to a few whose prime has come and gone. One dancer, a bit older with an Eastern European look caught my eye and we headed to the private dance area. She offered 5 for a Benjamin. No volume discount there but, like I said, I have this thing for Russians altough, she's probably Romanian or Bulgarian. Anyway, some light mutual stroking of nether regions and boob play was experienced. But, at the end of 5, I was losing interest.

Survey complete, I headed to the house to bed. Alone.

Conclusion, for afternoons, DR can be interesting based on what I experienced in May and July. For Weekend nights, it's Lido's. Hands down.

Clayton W
11-19-22, 13:46
Not sure of her stage name but I have been following Dylan Marie on social media for quite some time. A pale redhead very good at projecting the hotness factor. I finally caught up with her at DR and asked for a dance. We get back there and she is motioning like she is going to start the dance mid song which is a turnoff but whatever. She blurts out its a non contact dance unless it's in the VIP. I quickly jumped up and ran back to the friendly Cuban girls I had been chatting with. It's amazing how greed make chicks ugly no matter how hot they are. She wandered around giving me the stink eye all night. I went home several Benjamin's lighter but she didn't get any of it.

Clay.

ModestMoose
12-20-22, 23:29
I met a very thick / bbw named Kiki at Cheaters a couple of months ago. Anyone know if she's still there (or better yet, offers take out?) I thought about doing the VIP thing with her but there's basically zero privacy there so idk what the point is.

TruFlavor
12-22-22, 12:08
She offered me takeout for $$ and I had to host. She lives in Palm Bay.

I met a very thick / bbw named Kiki at Cheaters a couple of months ago. Anyone know if she's still there (or better yet, offers take out?) I thought about doing the VIP thing with her but there's basically zero privacy there so idk what the point is.

ModestMoose
12-22-22, 21:16
Appreciate the intel brother, you're a real mensch.

She offered me takeout for $$ and I had to host. She lives in Palm Bay.

Count1
01-12-23, 19:21
I stopped by Dancers this afternoon for a once a month or so visit. The talent was out of sight! (Keep in mind I prefer young, slight breasted slender non-ethnic ladies). I had dances with 2 relatively new ladies, and I really connected with one. She is new, young, SUPER hot in my book, easy to talk with, and earned every bit of the 5 or so $20's I spent in dances. I kept things relatively unaggressive, as I sensed it was the right thing in the long run, so there was no serious UTC or stick shifting, but some exceptional close up peeks and intimate chatter. I have pretty much been there and done that, so a sexy flirty experience is way more fulfilling to me than a hard core one. She suggested renting a booth the next time, and suggested that there is a MUCH better chance of having a better time in there. I was told it is $350 for a half hour of private experience, which included 2 drinks. Apparently the club gets $50, and she gets the rest (is that correct?). I suppose that covers 9-10 dances at $20 (should I be inclined), but still seems more than a bit steep. Has anyone ever indulged here and done the booth thing? Is it fairly private? This young lady suggested the rules were a little more slack in there, but not to the extent of full blown sex. Interestingly, without asking she gave me her number, on a napkin, written with lipstick, to call her in advance to be certain she was working. I would never do this with just any girl, but this one REALLY tickled my fancy. Yea or Nay? Yes, for that much I could likely find some class A talent for FS, but you all KNOW there is something exciting about this kind of encounter!

Looftnagorra
01-12-23, 22:40
I stopped by Dancers this afternoon for a once a month or so visit. The talent was out of sight! (Keep in mind I prefer young, slight breasted slender non-ethnic ladies). I had dances with 2 relatively new ladies, and I really connected with one. She is new, young, SUPER hot in my book, easy to talk with, and earned every bit of the 5 or so $20's I spent in dances. I kept things relatively unaggressive, as I sensed it was the right thing in the long run, so there was no serious UTC or stick shifting, but some exceptional close up peeks and intimate chatter. I have pretty much been there and done that, so a sexy flirty experience is way more fulfilling to me than a hard core one. She suggested renting a booth the next time, and suggested that there is a MUCH better chance of having a better time in there. I was told it is $350 for a half hour of private experience, which included 2 drinks. Apparently the club gets $50, and she gets the rest (is that correct?). I suppose that covers 9-10 dances at $20 (should I be inclined), but still seems more than a bit steep. Has anyone ever indulged here and done the booth thing? Is it fairly private? This young lady suggested the rules were a little more slack in there, but not to the extent of full blown sex. Interestingly, without asking she gave me her number, on a napkin, written with lipstick, to call her in advance to be certain she was working. I would never do this with just any girl, but this one REALLY tickled my fancy. Yea or Nay? Yes, for that much I could likely find some class A talent for FS, but you all KNOW there is something exciting about this kind of encounter!I've been to the boothes in Dance Royals and it is definitely private enough for some limited activities: HE, BJ but risky for anything good. I have also been offered similar "deals" but have not partaken due to the high price. So far quotes are starting at $300 and up! Way too pricy and risky. Of course if risk is your thing then I guess the price could be right. To each their own.

GruveMan
01-13-23, 11:29
I stopped by Dancers this afternoon for a once a month or so visit. The talent was out of sight! (Keep in mind I prefer young, slight breasted slender non-ethnic ladies). I had dances with 2 relatively new ladies, and I really connected with one. She is new, young, SUPER hot in my book, easy to talk with, and earned every bit of the 5 or so $20's I spent in dances. I kept things relatively unaggressive, as I sensed it was the right thing in the long run, so there was no serious UTC or stick shifting, but some exceptional close up peeks and intimate chatter. I have pretty much been there and done that, so a sexy flirty experience is way more fulfilling to me than a hard core one. She suggested renting a booth the next time, and suggested that there is a MUCH better chance of having a better time in there. I was told it is $350 for a half hour of private experience, which included 2 drinks. Apparently the club gets $50, and she gets the rest (is that correct?). I suppose that covers 9-10 dances at $20 (should I be inclined), but still seems more than a bit steep. Has anyone ever indulged here and done the booth thing? Is it fairly private? This young lady suggested the rules were a little more slack in there, but not to the extent of full blown sex. Interestingly, without asking she gave me her number, on a napkin, written with lipstick, to call her in advance to be certain she was working. I would never do this with just any girl, but this one REALLY tickled my fancy. Yea or Nay? Yes, for that much I could likely find some class A talent for FS, but you all KNOW there is something exciting about this kind of encounter!I'd call her and inquire about carry out.

OnTheGoInMco
01-14-23, 19:21
I happened to be visiting the Cocoa Beach area on Friday from Orlando and I had a little bit of time to kill in the afternoon so why not check out Cheaters! My opportunities to visit clubs almost always come up in the evening, so I was interested to see how different an afternoon visit was.

I got there around 3 pm on Friday and I was shocked that the parking lot was VERY full. Like, I had to park all the way behind the building full! I was kinda worried about being the only guy in there so this was an interesting turn of events. There was no cover at that time (is there ever?) and there was a decent crowd inside. I was a bit surprised at how many couples in their late 50's were there. Not complaining but usually when I see couples in clubs down in South Florida or Tampa they are younger and more "party" people. I got a soda ($5) at the bar and walked over to one of the two top tables opposite the stage. Scoping out the talent, I was also surprised to see very normal looking skinny dancers. Judging by past reviews I actually was looking forward to ones more on the chubby side. But they almost all looked average to skinny. I didn't have much time so when the first dancer approached me in the first 10 minutes, I took her up on the offer of a private dance. She was very blatant on the floor that full body contact is fine - "but nothing illegal" were her words. I think her name was Samantha?

The private dance area is wide open which is a bummer since you know no extra fun will generally be happening. Although it is fun in a way to watch others getting dances while you get yours. Even though I prefer chubby / bbw girls, mine was the definition of a spinner. But she had nice big bolt ons so that was fun. $20 a song and I got 3 with lots of really hard grinding and stick shifting over pants. If I had had the right pants / shorts on it would have been easy to "complete" the mission. But alas I did not. She straddled me (I saw an older review saying that wasn't happening for a time?) and I had full access top and bottom although she would only let me touch the kitty directly for a short time each time before moving into a new position.

Overall it was fun and I would come back in a heartbeat!

Count1
01-14-23, 20:48
So I followed through with the booth with my new favorite young lady at Dancers. It was "only" $300 (I previously suggested $350) and $250 went directly to the lady and $50 to the club which got a half hour in the private booth and 2 drinks, or a bottle of champagne. She ordered some expensive fu-fu drink which was heavy on the vodka (you can order any drink), and I had a beer. Yeah, I know. Anyway, it was super private, with no cameras or voyeurs, and it was a fun experience. She was very willing to please, but lets just say there was no hard core activities, but there COULD have been. It was just cool getting to know the young lady a little better, and that I did! Frankly I was not looking for full blown sex, but I told her I was very visually turned on, and she gave me a show I will not forget! Ever have a young lady do a handstand in front of you, and ask you to look and sniff, from 6"? I have! She asked me if I saw her little "freckle" down there and yes, I did! Probably will not do it again, as we will likely be meeting away from the club, but it was an experience to remember! 20 years from now, I will probably remember the experience, so it was definitely worth the $$.

I stopped by Dancers this afternoon for a once a month or so visit. The talent was out of sight! (Keep in mind I prefer young, slight breasted slender non-ethnic ladies). I had dances with 2 relatively new ladies, and I really connected with one. She is new, young, SUPER hot in my book, easy to talk with, and earned every bit of the 5 or so $20's I spent in dances. I kept things relatively unaggressive, as I sensed it was the right thing in the long run, so there was no serious UTC or stick shifting, but some exceptional close up peeks and intimate chatter. I have pretty much been there and done that, so a sexy flirty experience is way more fulfilling to me than a hard core one. She suggested renting a booth the next time, and suggested that there is a MUCH better chance of having a better time in there. I was told it is $350 for a half hour of private experience, which included 2 drinks. Apparently the club gets $50, and she gets the rest (is that correct?). I suppose that covers 9-10 dances at $20 (should I be inclined), but still seems more than a bit steep. Has anyone ever indulged here and done the booth thing? Is it fairly private? This young lady suggested the rules were a little more slack in there, but not to the extent of full blown sex. Interestingly, without asking she gave me her number, on a napkin, written with lipstick, to call her in advance to be certain she was working. I would never do this with just any girl, but this one REALLY tickled my fancy. Yea or Nay? Yes, for that much I could likely find some class A talent for FS, but you all KNOW there is something exciting about this kind of encounter!

Edgewater94
01-14-23, 21:57
So I followed through with the booth with my new favorite young lady at Dancers. It was "only" $300 (I previously suggested $350) and $250 went directly to the lady and $50 to the club which got a half hour in the private booth and 2 drinks, or a bottle of champagne. She ordered some expensive fu-fu drink which was heavy on the vodka (you can order any drink), and I had a beer. Yeah, I know. Anyway, it was super private, with no cameras or voyeurs, and it was a fun experience. She was very willing to please, but lets just say there was no hard core activities, but there COULD have been. It was just cool getting to know the young lady a little better, and that I did! Frankly I was not looking for full blown sex, but I told her I was very visually turned on, and she gave me a show I will not forget! Ever have a young lady do a handstand in front of you, and ask you to look and sniff, from 6"? I have! She asked me if I saw her little "freckle" down there and yes, I did! Probably will not do it again, as we will likely be meeting away from the club, but it was an experience to remember! 20 years from now, I will probably remember the experience, so it was definitely worth the $$.People will probably think that you're crazy for paying that much for what you got. I'm with you though. Sometimes it's worth it just for the experience.

Mtnboy49
01-16-23, 13:54
People will probably think that you're crazy for paying that much for what you got. I'm with you though. Sometimes it's worth it just for the experience.So, the economics are: for 250 to the lady, that's 10 or 11 songs. At 2. 5 minutes per song. 25 minutes and 2 drinks is going to be 10 to 15. .

A bracelet for the lap dance area is 10. So, the 40 or 50 to the house gets you some perceived privacy. This is for the curtained booths right behind the bar? Those curtains look pretty see thru Personally, my attention span is so short, 3 dances and I'm ready to try someone else. I've been pretty happy on the benches. Especially in the I. R days.

StudGator
01-17-23, 16:12
So I followed through with the booth with my new favorite young lady at Dancers. It was "only" $300 (I previously suggested $350) and $250 went directly to the lady and $50 to the club which got a half hour in the private booth and 2 drinks, or a bottle of champagne. She ordered some expensive fu-fu drink which was heavy on the vodka (you can order any drink), and I had a beer. Yeah, I know. Anyway, it was super private, with no cameras or voyeurs, and it was a fun experience. She was very willing to please, but lets just say there was no hard core activities, but there COULD have been. It was just cool getting to know the young lady a little better, and that I did! Frankly I was not looking for full blown sex, but I told her I was very visually turned on, and she gave me a show I will not forget! Ever have a young lady do a handstand in front of you, and ask you to look and sniff, from 6"? I have! She asked me if I saw her little "freckle" down there and yes, I did! Probably will not do it again, as we will likely be meeting away from the club, but it was an experience to remember! 20 years from now, I will probably remember the experience, so it was definitely worth the $$.So that fact that this will continue off site. I would consider it a GOOD investment that will pay dividends down the road. Especially since you liked her already anyway!! Well Done.

Harold77
01-31-23, 18:27
Stopped by DR the other day early afternoon. Maybe 8 customers and double that dancers. A good selection of girls including 5 with smallish (A to small B) breast like I love. Got a couple dances from one with great small B's but she said you couldn't suck on her tits unless it was in the champagne room. She wanted 350 which is insane. Still enjoyed the dances but miss the old days.

Baxter2714
01-31-23, 22:40
Stopped by DR the other day early afternoon. Maybe 8 customers and double that dancers. A good selection of girls including 5 with smallish (A to small B) breast like I love. Got a couple dances from one with great small B's but she said you couldn't suck on her tits unless it was in the champagne room. She wanted 350 which is insane. Still enjoyed the dances but miss the old days.Red Leopard in SB has some very friendly girls with no VIP but lots of contact once they get to know you and some girls even if they don't know you.

Count1
02-01-23, 13:37
I have met this young lady (Opal A-B cup with silver dollar nipples? And she is among the most friendly I have ever met! Yes, she did not allow sucking on nipples, but the show she will put on for you is amazing if you are nice to her. Ever have a girl do a handstand and drop her cooch directly in your face, pull the g string aside, and ask you to take a whiff, 6" away? And it was indeed a nice whiff! I actually bit and did the champagne room thing (I posted a few weeks back) and $350 is stiff, but when you consider that gets you a bottle of champagne or 2 drinks of ANY sort, 30 minutes of non stop dances in complete privacy (it is surprisingly private in there, with NO interruptions) and nearly all the contact you could wish for short of BJ or full service, and you may re-think that decision. I have gone back just because I really enjoy he company! Don't knock it until you try it! See the previous 6 posts below!

Red Leopard in SB has some very friendly girls with no VIP but lots of contact once they get to know you and some girls even if they don't know you.

Harold77
02-01-23, 17:46
I'll have to look for her. Forgot name but know it wasn't opal. I'll might consider the 350 if I new I would have pretty good roaming.

I have met this young lady (Opal A-B cup with silver dollar nipples? And she is among the most friendly I have ever met! Yes, she did not allow sucking on nipples, but the show she will put on for you is amazing if you are nice to her. Ever have a girl do a handstand and drop her cooch directly in your face, pull the g string aside, and ask you to take a whiff, 6" away? And it was indeed a nice whiff! I actually bit and did the champagne room thing (I posted a few weeks back) and $350 is stiff, but when you consider that gets you a bottle of champagne or 2 drinks of ANY sort, 30 minutes of non stop dances in complete privacy (it is surprisingly private in there, with NO interruptions) and nearly all the contact you could wish for short of BJ or full service, and you may re-think that decision. I have gone back just because I really enjoy he company! Don't knock it until you try it! See the previous 6 posts below!

PerfectAss
02-02-23, 14:01
So I followed through with the booth with my new favorite young lady at Dancers. It was "only" $300 (I previously suggested $350) and $250 went directly to the lady and $50 to the club which got a half hour in the private booth and 2 drinks, or a bottle of champagne. She ordered some expensive fu-fu drink which was heavy on the vodka (you can order any drink), and I had a beer. Yeah, I know.That is a ridiculous price, just a few years ago, I went to Cheaters and had a beautiful girl dance for me! She pulled out my cock, spit on it and made me cum in one song, I gave her 40 bucks and we both were happy! Now, keep in mind 10 ft away are the "private" benches, $200, $300, $350? I don't know, I didn't even ask, but obviously you don't get a better dance. Last week I had a spinner with a perfect body grinding on my cock through some thin shorts, leaning back and playing with herself, that was a sight to see, 3 songs, 60 bucks and again we were both happy, good luck, be happy.

Count1
02-02-23, 15:05
Several years ago things were much different. I have had FS in many clubs over the years, especially at Playmates in Cocoa when it was open. However, things have definitely changed. I actually enjoy conversation, and getting to know a young lady I have interest in. You apparently go for the wham bam thank you and gone. If that works for you, great!

That is a ridiculous price, just a few years ago, I went to Cheaters and had a beautiful girl dance for me! She pulled out my cock, spit on it and made me cum in one song, I gave her 40 bucks and we both were happy! Now, keep in mind 10 ft away are the "private" benches, $200, $300, $350? I don't know, I didn't even ask, but obviously you don't get a better dance. Last week I had a spinner with a perfect body grinding on my cock through some thin shorts, leaning back and playing with herself, that was a sight to see, 3 songs, 60 bucks and again we were both happy, good luck, be happy.

CartelKid14
02-02-23, 21:14
Several years ago things were much different. I have had FS in many clubs over the years, especially at Playmates in Cocoa when it was open. However, things have definitely changed. I actually enjoy conversation, and getting to know a young lady I have interest in. You apparently go for the wham bam thank you and gone. If that works for you, great!Yeah it seems like the mileage has been capped the past few years. Shame.

RedVon
02-02-23, 21:21
Back in town for the first time since COVID. Which club is the best bang for you buck these days? Lidos, Cheaters or DR?

Deboinair
02-06-23, 14:36
Several years ago things were much different. I have had FS in many clubs over the years, especially at Playmates in Cocoa when it was open. However, things have definitely changed. I actually enjoy conversation, and getting to know a young lady I have interest in. You apparently go for the wham bam thank you and gone. If that works for you, great!Yeah people have to remember this is a site for info. So I love to hear all the different prices and scenarios that play out. I personally would never pay that kind of money for the talent that is in and comes to Brevard. The last thing I want to do is hear their ho babble on top of that. LOL. But it's still good info for guys that are into that. It's good to hear the ridiculous prices and what dancers to stay away from. LOL I haven't been to DR on over a year. People still say it's dead there. I really don't know how they make money.

The prices vs the talent here is mind boggling. These are big city prices in a very small town.

Jabbott
02-07-23, 02:37
Yeah people have to remember this is a site for info. So I love to hear all the different prices and scenarios that play out. I personally would never pay that kind of money for the talent that is in and comes to Brevard. The last thing I want to do is hear their ho babble on top of that. LOL. But it's still good info for guys that are into that. It's good to hear the ridiculous prices and what dancers to stay away from. LOL I haven't been to DR on over a year. People still say it's dead there. I really don't know how they make money.

The prices vs the talent here is mind boggling. These are big city prices in a very small town.I remember being stupid and dumping over 3 k at a club in West Palm Beach and over 1 k in Orlando never even got a HJ ahh to be young and stupid again.

Deboinair
02-10-23, 14:37
I remember being stupid and dumping over 3 k at a club in West Palm Beach and over 1 k in Orlando never even got a HJ ahh to be young and stupid again.I've never spent that much in a strip club in one setting. Not that I don't have the money to do it, but never saw the point. Whenever I hear a stripper say things like " This guy gave me $500 just to talk". I tell them, you might want to go find that guy. Cause that's not happening over here. LOL.

The money you spent you would have been knee deep in putang in Fort Lauderdale and Miami. Multiple beautiful women not just as one.

But once again it's info that is needed and that is what this place is for. You have a choice after reading to do as you wish.

Jabbott
02-11-23, 06:51
I've never spent that much in a strip club in one setting. Not that I don't have the money to do it, but never saw the point. Whenever I hear a stripper say things like " This guy gave me $500 just to talk". I tell them, you might want to go find that guy. Cause that's not happening over here. LOL.

The money you spent you would have been knee deep in putang in Fort Lauderdale and Miami. Multiple beautiful women not just as one.

But once again it's info that is needed and that is what this place is for. You have a choice after reading to do as you wish.Oh I had more then one, upper tier, balcony at Rachels, champagne, etc, living life LOL.

Mtnboy49
02-13-23, 11:15
I remember being stupid and dumping over 3 k at a club in West Palm Beach and over 1 k in Orlando never even got a HJ ahh to be young and stupid again.I dropped nearly 5 k USD in a putie club in Guatemala. Wish I could remember all of it.

Apparentlym after way too much rum, my bud put me to bed in the hotel but, I got up, got a taxi to the club, spent all my cash then gave them a credit card. I came to butt naked with two women, a bottle of champagne and a big MFer asking for my drivers license asking me if I wanted to keep both for another x amount. I sent one away. The story went down hill from there.

BeRealBeYou123
02-13-23, 21:46
Thinking of taking a trip from Orlando as I loved Cheaters the last time I was there (but didn't try VIP). Has anyone recently had extras (BBBJ or FS) from any hotties at Cheaters or any other club in this area?

TIA.

Jabbott
02-14-23, 05:09
I dropped nearly 5 k USD in a putie club in Guatemala. Wish I could remember all of it.

Apparentlym after way too much rum, my bud put me to bed in the hotel but, I got up, got a taxi to the club, spent all my cash then gave them a credit card. I came to butt naked with two women, a bottle of champagne and a big MFer asking for my drivers license asking me if I wanted to keep both for another x amount. I sent one away. The story went down hill from there.Way too funny.

Seenitall
02-15-23, 14:11
I have been in Cocoa Beach for two weeks and here are my impressions;.

Dancers Royale. An afternoon at DR is almost depressing. Back in the IR days the bar seats were always full, lots of dancers and the private dance benches were active. Now there is less than 5 customers, a couple of dancers and an empty private area. It seems to pick up a bit after 5 o'clock and later in the week. I have not gone at night. The stage lights are not bright so you can't get a good look at the dancers on stage. The only positive is the quality of the lap dances. Consistent roaming and stick shifting. I like to wait for a dancer who is handsy at the bar. That is usually a signal that she gives a better dance. Smoking only in the outside smoking area Non smokers will like this. A pain for me.

Cheaters. Cheaters has more customers and dancers in the afternoon. At night with a $10 cover there is a good crowd, especially on weekends. The stage lights have a red tint that I don't like. You can smoke at your seat. A better variety of dancers than DR. My private dances have ranged from great to poor. One dancer with up my shorts hands and FIV. On the other side a dancer started in the middle of the song and then wanted to know if I wanted a second one. I thought the middle of the song dance was just a little warm up. People are friendly. I feel comfortable.

Lido. Lido has the best crowds in the afternoon. Plenty of dancers but many just sit with the regulars. I wonder how they make any money. It can be packed at night. Smoking is allowed at your seat. The worst private dances of the three clubs. I don't know if they have strict rules or the dancers just don't allow anything extra. You can touch their bottoms and breasts but no extra touching from you or the dancer. The stage lights are brighter so you can get a good look at the dancer on stage. At night their cover charge ranges from $10 to $20. I have not figured out when the higher cover is charged. If I just want to watch I will go here. If I want private dances I will go to a different club.

I am here until the end of the month so I may take the drive to Red Leopard. I am also considering a trip to an Orlando AMP. If anyone has a suggestion of a dancer I should try, please respond here or send me a PM.

GalWatcher
02-15-23, 19:58
If you are entertaining an AMP in Orlando, I highly recommend Milk Massage. Walk-in, have $200 ready for the woman at the window, then hang on for the ride of your life. I would also recommend having another $40 (give or take) for your masseuse. But this won't be needed until you are ready to walk out. And she won't ask for it either.

I have been in Cocoa Beach for two weeks and here are my impressions;.

Dancers Royale. An afternoon at DR is almost depressing. Back in the IR days the bar seats were always full, lots of dancers and the private dance benches were active. Now there is less than 5 customers, a couple of dancers and an empty private area. It seems to pick up a bit after 5 o'clock and later in the week. I have not gone at night. The stage lights are not bright so you can't get a good look at the dancers on stage. The only positive is the quality of the lap dances. Consistent roaming and stick shifting. I like to wait for a dancer who is handsy at the bar. That is usually a signal that she gives a better dance. Smoking only in the outside smoking area Non smokers will like this. A pain for me.

Cheaters. Cheaters has more customers and dancers in the afternoon. At night with a $10 cover there is a good crowd, especially on weekends. The stage lights have a red tint that I don't like. You can smoke at your seat. A better variety of dancers than DR. My private dances have ranged from great to poor. One dancer with up my shorts hands and FIV. On the other side a dancer started in the middle of the song and then wanted to know if I wanted a second one. I thought the middle of the song dance was just a little warm up. People are friendly. I feel comfortable.

Lido. Lido has the best crowds in the afternoon. Plenty of dancers but many just sit with the regulars. I wonder how they make any money. It can be packed at night. Smoking is allowed at your seat. The worst private dances of the three clubs. I don't know if they have strict rules or the dancers just don't allow anything extra. You can touch their bottoms and breasts but no extra touching from you or the dancer. The stage lights are brighter so you can get a good look at the dancer on stage. At night their cover charge ranges from $10 to $20. I have not figured out when the higher cover is charged. If I just want to watch I will go here. If I want private dances I will go to a different club.

I am here until the end of the month so I may take the drive to Red Leopard. I am also considering a trip to an Orlando AMP. If anyone has a suggestion of a dancer I should try, please respond here or send me a PM.

Count1
02-17-23, 16:31
I got a few negative responses regarding my paying $350 for a half hour in the champagne room at Dancers with a young lady I was very attracted to. One or two of you understood though. Well, Grasshopper, you reap what you sow. This young lady and I have developed a fun relationship as a result, and we have met a few times a week for lunch, walk on the beach, and she is absolutely crazy fun at home! Nude lap dances at home are way more fun, and it always leads to MUCH more. She is a 9+ in my book, is half my age, is clearly not on drugs (she abhors drugs), is not an emotional mess, hardly ever calls, has her own place, and has NEVER asked me for money, and there are no former men lurking around. I still see her in the club now and then, and of course do plenty of dances, and of course I pay for meals and drinks when we go out.

Best $350 investment I ever made!

That is a ridiculous price, just a few years ago, I went to Cheaters and had a beautiful girl dance for me! She pulled out my cock, spit on it and made me cum in one song, I gave her 40 bucks and we both were happy! Now, keep in mind 10 ft away are the "private" benches, $200, $300, $350? I don't know, I didn't even ask, but obviously you don't get a better dance. Last week I had a spinner with a perfect body grinding on my cock through some thin shorts, leaning back and playing with herself, that was a sight to see, 3 songs, 60 bucks and again we were both happy, good luck, be happy.

Theo Guderian
02-17-23, 16:47
Best $350 investment I ever made!You are so right, its great when you hit the winning shot isn't it?

PerfectAss
02-17-23, 17:01
I got a few negative responses regarding my paying $350 for a half hour in the champagne room at Dancers with a young lady I was very attracted to. One or two of you understood though. Well, Grasshopper, you reap what you sow. This young lady and I have developed a fun relationship as a result, and we have met a few times a week for lunch, walk on the beach, and she is absolutely crazy fun at home! Nude lap dances at home are way more fun, and it always leads to MUCH more. She is a 9+ in my book, is half my age, is clearly not on drugs (she abhors drugs), is not an emotional mess, hardly ever calls, has her own place, and has NEVER asked me for money, and there are no former men lurking around. I still see her in the club now and then, and of course do plenty of dances, and of course I pay for meals and drinks when we go out.

Best $350 investment I ever made!Couldn't leave it with a big wup de do could you? You are dating a stripper, congratulations, but you get no envy from me, you act like I can't talk to the girl unless I pay 350 in the back and that's just not true! I don't even care if you are throwing your money away, this cannot end well.

Count1
02-20-23, 10:31
Ah, Grasshopper, you are green with envy. I ain't marrying her! You enjoy your hand jobs in the club that you are so proud of, and I will enjoy my situation and perks, and at least one of us will be "happy". Peace.

Couldn't leave it with a big wup de do could you? You are dating a stripper, congratulations, but you get no envy from me, you act like I can't talk to the girl unless I pay 350 in the back and that's just not true! I don't even care if you are throwing your money away, this cannot end well.

ItalianMan1974
02-21-23, 16:15
Went to Lido's recently and met up with Paisley. A lithe yet muscular beautifully figured woman. She has an ass to die for and is what I love so of course I had to enjoy it. She is very standoffish so you have to approach her but the lap dances were very nice. I had my fun and plan on returning. She gave me her number but not for OTC. I get the feeling that is no where in the discussion but she was fun and really hot.

PerfectAss
02-23-23, 15:19
Ah, Grasshopper, you are green with envy. I ain't marrying her! You enjoy your hand jobs in the club that you are so proud of, and I will enjoy my situation and perks, and at least one of us will be "happy". Peace.You can see I already answered your question before you even asked it, Boomer! Why would I be envious when I get a hand job for 20 bucks and You pay 350 bucks and all you get is good conversation? Have fun dating your prostitute, but I'm sure she thinks you are only paying for her "time", have fun!

Bobbybr
02-24-23, 00:31
Couldn't leave it with a big wup de do could you? You are dating a stripper, congratulations, but you get no envy from me, you act like I can't talk to the girl unless I pay 350 in the back and that's just not true! I don't even care if you are throwing your money away, this cannot end well.350 LOL you act like that's where you stopped paying and she became your loyal girlfriend holding hands, walking on beach, nude lap dances. Oh please. Your in a for a few thousand by now. Three are a dozen guys lurking around they just do not have your address yet so they are not following you. Have some sense. And quit calling everyone grasshopper like your the master and we are the students. Tell her its 200 from now on she won't leave you. You'll get an hour just not two. Your paying her to smile at you. Take a picture its cheaper.

Mg7318
02-28-23, 08:21
Bare Assets in Melbourne.

$8 beers, Women wasn't the greatest but very friendly and talkative. Good dances (I never ask for extras). Been there twice, the waitress is knockout gorgeous, worth the cover $10 just to watch her walk around.

PinUps in PalmBay.

$4 beers (nice), Women was much better looking but not friendly and seemed to be very stuck on themselves. I know I am much older than most people who goes to these clubs at 67, but my God. I have been going to strip clubs all my life and this was the very 1st time not a single girl come up to me and I sat at the bar for 3 hours, Monday night so not very busy. I'm either too old or everyone thought I was a cop. But I did leave with a lot of cash in my pocket, they must be financially secure after the weekend. LOL.

Deboinair
02-28-23, 12:55
Ah, Grasshopper, you are green with envy. I ain't marrying her! You enjoy your hand jobs in the club that you are so proud of, and I will enjoy my situation and perks, and at least one of us will be "happy". Peace.Nobody is envious in someone getting suckered into paying $350 a average looking stripper to get only conversation. Then to pay that outside the club all over again just to hang out with them. It's down right embarrassing tbh. The huge flex is when you get a beautiful stripper to fuck the lowest cost possible. I've been able to do this most of my strip club career. Damn inflation has made it a bit harder though. LOL.

Wrong Guy.

350 LOL you act like that's where you stopped paying and she became your loyal girlfriend holding hands, walking on beach, nude lap dances. Oh please. Your in a for a few thousand by now. Three are a dozen guys lurking around they just do not have your address yet so they are not following you. Have some sense. And quit calling everyone grasshopper like your the master and we are the students. Tell her its 200 from now on she won't leave you. You'll get an hour just not two. Your paying her to smile at you. Take a picture its cheaper.You replied to the wrong guy. Perfect Ass is the smart guy that wouldn't be stupid enough to do that. Me either. When I do go to Cheaters those prices are about right. They only have one or two types of strippers I'm attracted on dayshift tops. So it's slim pickings, for me at least.

Deboinair
02-28-23, 13:00
Bare Assets in Melbourne.

$8 beers, Women wasn't the greatest but very friendly and talkative. Good dances (I never ask for extras). Been there twice, the waitress is knockout gorgeous, worth the cover $10 just to watch her walk around.

PinUps in PalmBay.

$4 beers (nice), Women was much better looking but not friendly and seemed to be very stuck on themselves. I know I am much older than most people who goes to these clubs at 67, but my God. I have been going to strip clubs all my life and this was the very 1st time not a single girl come up to me and I sat at the bar for 3 hours, Monday night so not very busy. I'm either too old or everyone thought I was a cop. But I did leave with a lot of cash in my pocket, they must be financially secure after the weekend. LOL.This is the only club I haven't been to since I moved up here from Miami. Reason being is because it's a ride from where I live and they only open at night. I'd like to try them out. I think they are going to have the type of women I'm looking for. But I heard it was a make it rain club and the girls don't really do dances. If true it won't be for me. I'll get dances, but I don't ever tip tons of ones LOL.

Do you know if there is a private dance room and how much? Dances period I wonder how much.

Hey T
02-28-23, 19:35
This is the only club I haven't been to since I moved up here from Miami. Reason being is because it's a ride from where I live and they only open at night. I'd like to try them out. I think they are going to have the type of women I'm looking for. But I heard it was a make it rain club and the girls don't really do dances. If true it won't be for me. I'll get dances, but I don't ever tip tons of ones LOL.

Do you know if there is a private dance room and how much? Dances period I wonder how much.There is a private dance room but there are cameras. Dances are $20 a song.

Mg7318
03-01-23, 00:31
This is the only club I haven't been to since I moved up here from Miami. Reason being is because it's a ride from where I live and they only open at night. I'd like to try them out. I think they are going to have the type of women I'm looking for. But I heard it was a make it rain club and the girls don't really do dances. If true it won't be for me. I'll get dances, but I don't ever tip tons of ones LOL.

Do you know if there is a private dance room and how much? Dances period I wonder how much.It is absolutely a make it rain club, guys were buying bundles of ones and pouring it onto the dancers. When I was there everyone there knew everyone else, dancers did not mingle with the customers like most clubs so I believe they were content with what they had. It was very strange to me who is use to having dancers bombard you as soon as you walked in the door, like it is back home.

Deboinair
03-01-23, 14:15
It is absolutely a make it rain club, guys were buying bundles of ones and pouring it onto the dancers. When I was there everyone there knew everyone else, dancers did not mingle with the customers like most clubs so I believe they were content with what they had. It was very strange to me who is use to having dancers bombard you as soon as you walked in the door, like it is back home.In this case, it's not for me but if I'm in the area I'll check it out. But I won't just go just to go. This is probably the reason why no dancers came up to you. Making it rain is the dumbest thing IMO. Wasting all those ones without action is insane LOL.

The other reason is the strippers here from what I can tell they are very lazy. They aren't good with social cues or reading a room. You're absolutely correct. It is beyond strange. A lot of them sit on their phones and expect you to come up to them. I'm like I'd go to a regular bar if I have to approach a woman.

Count1
03-06-23, 11:55
Aye my wee friend, we are green with envy, aren't we?! You are pretty closed minded to assume automatically that all dancers are ******! Do you know how many girls work through college dancing, and do not have sex, of any description, in or out of the club?? Well, my lady friend just left to Oklahoma to finish her masters degree. You again presume far too much, and I NEVER paid her a cent after our original meeting. No boyfriends or lurkers, I ran a background check and she was arrest free nationwide. Yes, she danced with pseudo name, like they all do, but I learned her real name in the beginning. The only money I spent was on meals and drinks, just like I would on any date. She had her own transportation, was clean (we both tested), and the time spent was amazing! The only one who should be embarrassed is YOU, bragging about your in-club hand jobs from the real ******!

Nobody is envious in someone getting suckered into paying $350 a average looking stripper to get only conversation. Then to pay that outside the club all over again just to hang out with them. It's down right embarrassing tbh. The huge flex is when you get a beautiful stripper to fuck the lowest cost possible. I've been able to do this most of my strip club career. Damn inflation has made it a bit harder though. LOL.

Wrong Guy.

You replied to the wrong guy. Perfect Ass is the smart guy that wouldn't be stupid enough to do that. Me either. When I do go to Cheaters those prices are about right. They only have one or two types of strippers I'm attracted on dayshift tops. So it's slim pickings, for me at least.

Deboinair
03-09-23, 09:44
Aye my wee friend, we are green with envy, aren't we?! You are pretty closed minded to assume automatically that all dancers are ******! Do you know how many girls work through college dancing, and do not have sex, of any description, in or out of the club?? Well, my lady friend just left to Oklahoma to finish her masters degree. You again presume far too much, and I NEVER paid her a cent after our original meeting. No boyfriends or lurkers, I ran a background check and she was arrest free nationwide. Yes, she danced with pseudo name, like they all do, but I learned her real name in the beginning. The only money I spent was on meals and drinks, just like I would on any date. She had her own transportation, was clean (we both tested), and the time spent was amazing! The only one who should be embarrassed is YOU, bragging about your in-club hand jobs from the real ******!You got me. I'm so envious I'm green all over. LOL No one can do what you do. You are so smooth. LOL.

Mtnboy49
03-09-23, 13:58
Aye my wee friend, we are green with envy, aren't we?! You are pretty closed minded to assume automatically that all dancers are ******! Do you know how many girls work through college dancing, and do not have sex, of any description, in or out of the club?? Well, my lady friend just left to Oklahoma to finish her masters degree. You again presume far too much, and I NEVER paid her a cent after our original meeting. No boyfriends or lurkers, I ran a background check and she was arrest free nationwide. Yes, she danced with pseudo name, like they all do, but I learned her real name in the beginning. The only money I spent was on meals and drinks, just like I would on any date. She had her own transportation, was clean (we both tested), and the time spent was amazing! The only one who should be embarrassed is YOU, bragging about your in-club hand jobs from the real ******!I confirm, there are ladies in the SC game like you met. You are lucky to have hit it off and a relationship developed.

I was talking with a club manager in Reno one time. He says now and then he sees ladies come thru who have it together. Dance for the money. Well, they all do that. Buttake their earnings pay the bills, bank the rest, buy property, invest, pay to get thru school. Once they've met their goal, they're gone.

I met three in Phoenix like that. Two cougars who had several houses and were almost able to live off rental income. Another, who I fell in love with (or was it lust?) was dancing dayshift to finance law school. I said yeah right but, sure enough, when University of Denver Fall semester started, she was gone never to be seen again at tge strip club in Phoeniix. Dammn but, she was hot!

Count1
03-09-23, 16:53
Actually I am not smooth at all. Just got lucky, and treated an apparent lady like a lady. It paid off. The "grasshopper" and "green with envy" comments in my prior posts were just to PO a particularly obnoxious naysayer. I am really not that cocky, but had fun acting it! It was just entertaining to me that some guys really do believe all dancers are hoes, when in fact that is not always the case. My "friend" stopped in Tampa on the way back to Oklahoma, and said she made a killing at one of the nude clubs over there. Apparently they are pretty well watched by bouncers, and she did not feel threatened by over aggressive guys, as they were dealt with quickly. She did say she met several young ladies who were in college, or paying off college debt over there, who do not offer OTC, ITC, don't do drugs, and were generally speaking nice and decent girls. She said on Saturday evening, there is a line out the door and partly around the building waiting to get in. I need to check that out!

The one thing I could kick myself for is that she told me she could point out the girls who are "hands on" in the club and who likely offered OTC, but I forgot to ask. She did not get to know too many names, but I am going to see if she can describe some to me for future reference.

You got me. I'm so envious I'm green all over. LOL No one can do what you do. You are so smooth. LOL.

Funboy22
03-14-23, 05:22
Is RL always a $20 cover? I stopped by a couple of weeks ago late and I usually spend plenty on dances, but couldn't bring myself to drop the extra $10 spot (some sort of f'd up principle I suppose) when I had just come from 2 other places where the cover was $10.

PhantomFL
03-14-23, 12:55
Actually I am not smooth at all. Just got lucky, and treated an apparent lady like a lady. It paid off. The "grasshopper" and "green with envy" comments in my prior posts were just to PO a particularly obnoxious naysayer. I am really not that cocky, but had fun acting it! It was just entertaining to me that some guys really do believe all dancers are hoes, when in fact that is not always the case. My "friend" stopped in Tampa on the way back to Oklahoma, and said she made a killing at one of the nude clubs over there. Apparently they are pretty well watched by bouncers, and she did not feel threatened by over aggressive guys, as they were dealt with quickly. She did say she met several young ladies who were in college, or paying off college debt over there, who do not offer OTC, ITC, don't do drugs, and were generally speaking nice and decent girls. She said on Saturday evening, there is a line out the door and partly around the building waiting to get in. I need to check that out!

The one thing I could kick myself for is that she told me she could point out the girls who are "hands on" in the club and who likely offered OTC, but I forgot to ask. She did not get to know too many names, but I am going to see if she can describe some to me for future reference.I taught at the college down Dale Mabry from several clubs and can attest to the fact many of the dancers. Even the nudes. Are indeed college girls. I often had students invite me to come see them.

Zillow
03-14-23, 20:26
Anyone know if Gianna is still dancing at DR? Last few times I stopped by, she hasn't been there. Just curious if she finally retired.

Bonghit420
03-24-23, 20:51
Wondering what club currently has the best talent and or best chance for otc.

Deebo2000
03-28-23, 00:24
Anyone know if Gianna is still dancing at DR? Last few times I stopped by, she hasn't been there. Just curious if she finally retired.Yes. Ran into her last week. OTC is back on the table again.

ForTips
04-06-23, 13:14
Yes. Ran into her last week. OTC is back on the table again.Is she the older one with big fake tits and ass.

Mtnboy49
04-16-23, 13:22
After a bit of a let down visit to a STG post and being in the area, I stopped by.

Ten bucks cover. Although the parking lot was pretty full, there were plenty of seats available. Although it was crowded around the edge by the DJ booth. Lap dance room had 4 to 5 couples in plenty of room to spread out.

Friday night is a diverse line up. From broom stick white girls with blue hair to AA honeys that have to be pushing 250. I was about to the end of my 1st beer and about ready to chalk the whole night up to a bad experience. Out of the locker room come a little blondie making a bee line for me with a big smile. Ruby she calls herself. Loud music and me being hard of hearing, it was hard to converse while she sat on my lap.

We made it to the room with the benches, 5 songs later, I'm in love. She wasn't handy at all but that little snatch she uses even better than her hands could do. There was no No in her either. Her crotch was over my right thigh. I put my hand there to gve it a gentle rub and she pinned my hand down and started rubbing my hand hard. I paid the Benjamin, sat and watched the show of the big gals. They were getting rained on. Ruby's turn came and by now, they had one on center stage with tits out, one on the side pole warming it up. Ruby came to the side one song then the center stage one song with tits out then off. Nobody tipped her on stage. I had to remedy that before I left.

Count1
04-21-23, 14:23
I ventured up to Jacksonville last weekend for a wedding, and decided to try out some of the clubs. Many are nude and no alcohol, so I thought I would try the closest, which is not nude, and serves. Waste of time and money! $8 entry and $8 beer, and $45 dances. Dances were very low mileage and I hauled ass. I had read on the forum that Sinsations may be a better alternative. WOW! This place was packed with ladies of all shapes and sizes, and ages. I prefer slender young ladies with real boobs and tight bodies. There were at least 3 that met that description, ALL 7-9's!

The deal here is that a lady gets on stage, and as soon as anyone tips $5, they get nude, and these ladies are NOT shy! I spent an hour and probably $25, $5 at a time, along with others, getting at least 20 ladies nude! Water bottle (or energy drink) purchase is required, but only $8. So I found my perfect lady, and we went back to the private dance area. There are 2 sections, one semi private for $25/ dance, with full nude and limited contact. Hell, since I was there, I went the $45 dance route, and oh my god, what a time. I did 4 dances and lets just say that there was NOTHING I could have wanted to do that I did not do! 100% hands on, both ways, and full contact, great BBBJ, and much to my surprise, FS right there! I was in before I knew what happened! Earlier, she turned upside down, put her well shaved completely neutral odored cooter in my face and sucked Mr. Johnson down below very well. The area is even fairly well lit and private. There was not even any discussion of extra cost, as I guess it came with the dance fee! I saw at lease 4 others I would have liked to take back there but my wallet and balls were drained!

If we had something like this here, I would go broke!

Kingforanight
04-22-23, 10:20
Yes. Ran into her last week. OTC is back on the table again.I don't think Gianna ever left as she's been working there pretty consistently for years. Just not the weekends. She still smoking hot and worth the time but to be clear, let's make sure our acronyms are correct: OTC stands for Outside The Club and she definitely does not do that.

Aquarius69
04-23-23, 01:58
I ventured up to Jacksonville last weekend for a wedding, and decided to try out some of the clubs. Many are nude and no alcohol, so I thought I would try the closest, which is not nude, and serves. Waste of time and money! $8 entry and $8 beer, and $45 dances. Dances were very low mileage and I hauled ass. I had read on the forum that Sinsations may be a better alternative. WOW! This place was packed with ladies of all shapes and sizes, and ages. I prefer slender young ladies with real boobs and tight bodies. There were at least 3 that met that description, ALL 7-9's!

The deal here is that a lady gets on stage, and as soon as anyone tips $5, they get nude, and these ladies are NOT shy! I spent an hour and probably $25, $5 at a time, along with others, getting at least 20 ladies nude! Water bottle (or energy drink) purchase is required, but only $8. So I found my perfect lady, and we went back to the private dance area. There are 2 sections, one semi private for $25/ dance, with full nude and limited contact. Hell, since I was there, I went the $45 dance route, and oh my god, what a time. I did 4 dances and lets just say that there was NOTHING I could have wanted to do that I did not do! 100% hands on, both ways, and full contact, great BBBJ, and much to my surprise, FS right there! I was in before I knew what happened! Earlier, she turned upside down, put her well shaved completely neutral odored cooter in my face and sucked Mr. Johnson down below very well. The area is even fairly well lit and private. There was not even any discussion of extra cost, as I guess it came with the dance fee! I saw at lease 4 others I would have liked to take back there but my wallet and balls were drained!

If we had something like this here, I would go broke!This is depressing in that brevard has become a desert wasteland in strip club entertainment, definitely checking out sinsations if I ever get up that way.

Iron City
04-23-23, 10:13
Is she the older one with big fake tits and ass.I believe you may be thinking of Gina, who fits your description. Gina shows up sometimes at DR, but more often at BA.

Deboinair
04-26-23, 12:11
Went to cheaters yesterday. Not too many customers about 6 or 7 dancers. Only two looked good. I had a slim black Cubana named Nelly approach me to my delight. Her English is limited, my Spanish isn't bad so it worked out LOL.

Went back in the empty dance room in my favorite corner. Lots of light kissing on the neck and stick shifting the first dance. Second dance I pulled it out and she spit on her hand and started jerking. I pulled out a rubber and pointed to it. She said $$ I replied 1.5. She agreed. Slipped it on and she went to work riding it like a horse. LOL Didn't last past about 5 or 6 dances. I got her info and will see about OTC if it's not too much more. Not a bad time for a Tuesday.

I still miss Inner Room more chicks were dtf and a lower cost.

Feckless
04-28-23, 13:23
Went to cheaters yesterday. Not too many customers about 6 or 7 dancers. Only two looked good. I had a slim black Cubana named Nelly approach me to my delight. Her English is limited, my Spanish isn't bad so it worked out LOL.

Went back in the empty dance room in my favorite corner. Lots of light kissing on the neck and stick shifting the first dance. Second dance I pulled it out and she spit on her hand and started jerking. I pulled out a rubber and pointed to it. She said $$ I replied 1.5. She agreed. Slipped it on and she went to work riding it like a horse. LOL Didn't last past about 5 or 6 dances. I got her info and will see about OTC if it's not too much more. Not a bad time for a Tuesday.

I still miss Inner Room more chicks were dtf and a lower cost.NICE!.

Day or night? --I drive past Cheaters in the afternoons fairly reg, and it seems pretty empty.

Are they all asking $20/ dance{I mean, if you don't make 'special' arrangements}?

F1.

Deboinair
04-28-23, 21:45
NICE!.

Day or night? --I drive past Cheaters in the afternoons fairly reg, and it seems pretty empty.

Are they all asking $20/ dance{I mean, if you don't make 'special' arrangements}?

F1.Daytime. Not a fan of night time. I don't see how extras are being done back there with a bouncer sitting back there. Dance room seems to be always packed too.

Brevard is a strip club desert thanks to the idiot owner of DR. I don't see Cheaters with a big crowd normally during the day, especially early in the week.

Yes dance are $20 during the day. Which is why it is empty daytime compared to before. You really have to vet these broads so it won't be a waste.

Mlb954
04-29-23, 09:26
It had been awhile since I've been to one of the Strip Clubs at prime time, but last night I checked out Lido's. I found the girls were hotter than Cheaters back in the day, so figured I'd start here.

For a Friday night, it wasn't all that busy. Many available girls on the floor w / no guys buying. The girls were still hot, but their ability to give lap dances was flat out terrible! The first two girls I got dances from said they had only been their a month or two. The third, said just over a year. All three were terrible. So then I tried an older girl, figured she would know what to do. Nope! All were just so damn boring. Very little knowledge on how to grind. One just wanted to lay across my lap and practically do nothing.

So, after 5 different girls being pathetic. I gave up and just went to drinking and getting some numbers for an attempted OTC hook up.

Can't believe the lack of talent. Come on Lido's management!

WH Redux
05-02-23, 13:36
I moved out of the area a few years ago, so I don't get down to the strip clubs too often anymore these days. Is there a dancer that goes by Charlie still dancing there by any chance? When she was dancing, she used to post regularly on Instagram letting folks know she was working. However, the last post that I saw is dated 68 weeks ago. So, I was wondering if she was still around or retired from the business.

Zillow
05-02-23, 23:23
I moved out of the area a few years ago, so I don't get down to the strip clubs too often anymore these days. Is there a dancer that goes by Charlie still dancing there by any chance? When she was dancing, she used to post regularly on Instagram letting folks know she was working. However, the last post that I saw is dated 68 weeks ago. So, I was wondering if she was still around or retired from the business.She quit dancing about 1. 5 years ago. But I just checked her fb after I saw your post and there's a mention from 5 days ago of her working beachside, but no mention of which club. I guess she's back to dancing.

PerfectAss
05-07-23, 13:05
Hit a few clubs in Cocoa Beach in the early afternoon on Saturday because Daytona threads were not positive, No girls at Lido and the One girl at Cheaters did not appeal to me, DR had a few girls but the girl I got a dance from straddled One leg reminiscent from the old Inner Room days, so I tried out the Red Leopard and they were worse than DR! The lady could have been hot but they do the trick the old inner room used to use where they straddle you while putting their feet inside your thighs, this puts their pussy up in your chest and made my dick limp, Done with Cocoa Beach until they get some girls who know how to grind.

Iron City
05-08-23, 17:07
She quit dancing about 1. 5 years ago. But I just checked her fb after I saw your post and there's a mention from 5 days ago of her working beachside, but no mention of which club. I guess she's back to dancing.I'm guessing we are talking about a dark haired girl, a bit heavy. If so, while she's not normally my type, she is nice to chat with and a lot of fun in the back.

Stopped in RL one day last week and didn't see her. Way small sample size, I know.

IC.

IRCGuy
05-08-23, 23:57
I couldn't help but notice there is a club in Palm Bay but I don't see any mention of it. The parking what is sort of small but had cars parked in it.

Any thoughts or directs appreciated.

I have no interest in paying 250 for a HE or 5 1/2 lengths of a 5 normal length songs with a boring ending or being promised the world and getting nada.

Thanks.

BTW there used to be a couple of clubs over in Largo and one was rather large and the champagne / private rooms were above the stage. Anyone been there in the last 10 years? It was a great place and was located on a street that was literally under some main street that was up about 30 feet above the street.

Flyforfun
05-09-23, 09:43
Does anyone know if Gigi or Julie still work at DR in Cocoa Beach? I haven't seen the filipinas there lately either.

Deboinair
05-09-23, 10:46
Hit a few clubs in Cocoa Beach in the early afternoon on Saturday because Daytona threads were not positive, No girls at Lido and the One girl at Cheaters did not appeal to me, DR had a few girls but the girl I got a dance from straddled One leg reminiscent from the old Inner Room days, so I tried out the Red Leopard and they were worse than DR! The lady could have been hot but they do the trick the old inner room used to use where they straddle you while putting their feet inside your thighs, this puts their pussy up in your chest and made my dick limp, Done with Cocoa Beach until they get some girls who know how to grind.Damn I wish Old Inner Room would come back or a new strip club would be built similar to. It would be nice to be local. I was thinking of going to Daytona. One hour is better than a two hour drive down south. But if they suck also I don't to waste the gas.

Yeah I never have an issue with this straddle thing. I went to Cheaters yesterday. Daysia and Evelyn (Evie) both do it not a problem. Both have awesome bodies and are very pretty. South FL material for sure. Neither fuck from what I can tell, but they know how to grind very very well. I started wearing a sock dancing with them. LOL They are usually there daytime. Sunday and Monday is when I see them. I really don't go to cheaters later in the week.

IRCGuy
05-12-23, 08:24
No input on the strip club in Palm Bay?

PerfectAss
05-17-23, 22:13
Damn I wish Old Inner Room would come back or a new strip club would be built similar to. It would be nice to be local. I was thinking of going to Daytona. One hour is better than a two hour drive down south. But if they suck also I don't to waste the gas.

Yeah I never have an issue with this straddle thing. I went to Cheaters yesterday. Daysia and Evelyn (Evie) both do it not a problem. Both have awesome bodies and are very pretty. South FL material for sure. Neither fuck from what I can tell, but they know how to grind very very well. I started wearing a sock dancing with them. LOL They are usually there daytime. Sunday and Monday is when I see them. I really don't go to cheaters later in the week.Good to know Cheaters still has potential and just had an off day, I thought if they didn't have the talent on Saturday then they would never have any talent!

Deboinair
05-27-23, 09:27
No input on the strip club in Palm Bay?I happened to be in Palm Bay last night which is a rare thing for me. I stopped in at about 10:30 pm last night. Parking lot was semi a full. I pay a $10 charge and you enter a living room size strip club. It's very small. The décor is nice. I like when clubs have those soft sofa type chairs with the table. Once you walk in you see a small stage and to your left is the bar. I headed to the bar. Got a drink and there were about 12 dancers. The majority were actually pretty IMO. What I did like is how it is mixed pretty good race wise. You got black and white girls. Then you have mixed girls and Latinas which are my preference. I ask the bartender how much dances are and she said they are $20. I chatted with her and she said that there was a new owner. He added things like free food. He took away hip hop night because there was a shooting in the parking lot. They had sandwiches and fried chicken, but I already ate before coming to the club.

Now the strippers. It appears that if you don't sit in those comfy seats that they don't come up to you to the bar, unless they know you or they are fat and unattractive. A pudgy white girl and another unattractive white girl came up to me but I quickly dismissed them. I also noticed most of the strippers are very young and think you should come up to them and not the other way around. There were two strippers that I liked. One super slim Latina with a bubble butt. One mixed girl with an athletic shape. Both were occupied with guys at a table. I tried to wait it out but after an hour. I left. During my time there I saw only one guy go back to get a private dance. He came out looking disappointed.

The chances of me returning is none. I live closer to Cheaters and definitely can get way more action there than there. It could be an off night due to Memorial weekend. But I suspect it would be the same for me if it was crowded with strippers or not. I read reviews of this place on other sites and some guys had similar experiences. Now I can put a check mark on visiting every single club in Brevard. LOL.

Feckless
05-28-23, 09:48
The chances of me returning is none. I live closer to Cheaters and definitely can get way more action there than there. It could be an off night due to Memorial weekend. But I suspect it would be the same for me if it was crowded with strippers or not. I read reviews of this place on other sites and some guys had similar experiences. Now I can put a check mark on visiting every single club in Brevard. LOL.Hardly scientific, but I drove past Lido and Cheaters yesterday nt around 11:45 pm and both parking lots were FULL and cars were still pulling in.

F1.

Mtnboy49
05-28-23, 14:40
. I read reviews of this place on other sites and some guys had similar experiences. Now I can put a check mark on visiting every single club in Brevard. LOL.I also was on the prowl last night. Started Red Leapord about 5 or 6 to see what the dayshift had to offer. My last visit, I was told days were more fun. My guide took me back and said she'd play for $$ I motioned w / the hand, she nodded. I declined 'cause I only had 4 Jacksons and a Hamilton besides, if it was just going to be handy, I wasn't interested She let me know when we reached $ and we stopped. I went back to the bar to finish my beer. Nellie came over. Sh's a sweet looking Afro Cubana with looong straight black hair. I showed her what I had, we went back and she danced for me until it was all gone. Really sensuous dances but, nothing got pulled or wet. I did find out days are better because of how the cameras are managed.

I then headed to look for Twisted Pineapple. Supposed to be Swinger club. Couldn't find it.

Since I had crossed the causeway, I went to B. A. Hoping Ruby would be available. Place was packed and smokey. Talent was about like last time I was in except none of the real bright spots like Ruby. Sure, there's a few hot cubanas. After about 45 minutes in, I saw Ruby but, she was occupied with another gray beard and it looked like she was going for the long haul with him. I left and thought about Palm Bay, but, it was late and I was getting knackered.

I like the idea of the soft chairs etc but, based on the reports, I think I'll stay Beachside for T&A fun.

Deboinair
05-29-23, 18:14
I also was on the prowl last night. Started Red Leapord about 5 or 6 to see what the dayshift had to offer. My last visit, I was told days were more fun. My guide took me back and said she'd play for $$ I motioned w / the hand, she nodded. I declined 'cause I only had 4 Jacksons and a Hamilton besides, if it was just going to be handy, I wasn't interested She let me know when we reached $ and we stopped. I went back to the bar to finish my beer. Nellie came over. Sh's a sweet looking Afro Cubana with looong straight black hair. I showed her what I had, we went back and she danced for me until it was all gone. Really sensuous dances but, nothing got pulled or wet. I did find out days are better because of how the cameras are managed.

I then headed to look for Twisted Pineapple. Supposed to be Swinger club. Couldn't find it.

Since I had crossed the causeway, I went to B. A. Hoping Ruby would be available. Place was packed and smokey. Talent was about like last time I was in except none of the real bright spots like Ruby. Sure, there's a few hot cubanas. After about 45 minutes in, I saw Ruby but, she was occupied with another gray beard and it looked like she was going for the long haul with him. I left and thought about Palm Bay, but, it was late and I was getting knackered.

I like the idea of the soft chairs etc but, based on the reports, I think I'll stay Beachside for T&A fun.Yeah. I reviewed Nelly before on here. Had FS with her at Cheaters. Very great experience.

I went to Cheaters today and it was a decent crowd. Way surprised to see not one but two sexy exotic looking dancers Honey and Thalia. Both super slim and they were both gave great friction dances with lots of stick shifting. No extras but I'm going to build chemistry. I see untapped potential LOL.

IRCGuy
06-02-23, 17:54
I thought I answered a couple of days ago but maybe I hit the wrong key.

Anyway thanks for the information. I was looking for a place that might have what I know are called more private champagne rooms. I think all places have cameras in the friction type rooms.

MY other question is where is Cheaters and anything within 20 miles of Sebastian because I don't like driving far after a few drinks.

Thanks guys.

Deboinair
06-04-23, 21:00
I thought I answered a couple of days ago but maybe I hit the wrong key.

Anyway thanks for the information. I was looking for a place that might have what I know are called more private champagne rooms. I think all places have cameras in the friction type rooms.

MY other question is where is Cheaters and anything within 20 miles of Sebastian because I don't like driving far after a few drinks.

Thanks guys.Cheaters, Lidos, and Dancers Royale (sucks ass), Red Leopard are all beachside. I don't believe there is any clubs within that range except Pinups.

IRCGuy
06-08-23, 09:59
Cheaters, Lidos, and Dancers Royale (sucks ass), Red Leopard are all beachside. I don't believe there is any clubs within that range except Pinups.Sadly and remorsefully thanks for all the bad news-for me.

WH Redux
07-03-23, 16:42
I guess I am a quite a procrastinator, and I am just now getting around to writing a report. Anyway, took a trip to Cocoa Beach about three and a half weeks (actually, it might now be closer to a month) ago and ended up in my old haunts: what is now Dancers Royale Cocoa Beach and then afterwards, Cheaters. Not surprisingly, very easy to find a parking space in the parking lot. Back in the Inner Room Days, that used to be quite a chore. Anyway, went during the daytime. Long timers Tamara and Dafne were there, and I can't remember if there any other dancers there. I went there after lunch, so I was probably there not too long after they opened. Tamara remembered me, and while she may not be the younger crowd's cup of tea, I've always enjoyed her company. So, I bought a couple of dances from her. Tamara was a lot more handsy than I remember her being in the past. Dafne didn't really remember me, but I remembered her. For old times' sake, I also bought a couple of dances from her as well. She too was more handsy than I remember her being and also more permissive on where she let me hands wander, although just over her clothes.

While there, I inquired about those private dance rooms and the lowest quote I got was $300. I was informed that customers who partook of that would be made happy but that was too vague for my liking. For me that was way too much for the possibility of getting nothing more than a hand job. For that money, that price is squarely in a nice private escort realm. If I had to guess, it seems that what used to be available in the regular dance area back in the Inner Rooms Days is now available in those private rooms. Just for a lot more money. Before I left, Gigi approached me but I was on my way out the door. I believe Gigi may be the Filipina (girl that was referenced before. I sat with her my previous trip to Cocoa Beach which was over a year ago. I was surprised to see her there because according to other reports, I was under the impression she was now working elsewhere.

Afterwards, I went to Cheaters, sat with a Cece and bought a couple of dances from her as well. She told me that she had been working there for over ten years though I didn't recognize her from when I lived in the area. Apparently, until recently, she had worked mostly nights while I've generally been a daytime guy. While there, I asked her about the "private cubes" in the back, which of course, is even less private than the ones at Dancers Royale Cocoa Beach. The quote I got there was $200 and it was unclear what was available for that price. I was kind of hoping Charlie would be there, because even though she is not everyone's cup of tea, she certainly was a lot of fun in the back in the past.

All in all, not a bad outing but I can see why there have been no postings in this thread for almost a month.

FloridaRecruit
07-03-23, 19:28
Dafne should be nominated as girl of the year every year. Sometimes I would figure out how to simply watch her dance for other customers. I loved her sneaky hand and how it would dissapear inside of a customers' clothing. I hope she is doing well. Next time I am in town I will seek her out and drop some money into the love jar.

I guess I am a quite a procrastinator, and I am just now getting around to writing a report. Anyway, took a trip to Cocoa Beach about three and a half weeks (actually, it might now be closer to a month) ago and ended up in my old haunts: what is now Dancers Royale Cocoa Beach and then afterwards, Cheaters. Not surprisingly, very easy to find a parking space in the parking lot. Back in the Inner Room Days, that used to be quite a chore. Anyway, went during the daytime. Long timers Tamara and Dafne were there, and I can't remember if there any other dancers there. I went there after lunch, so I was probably there not too long after they opened. Tamara remembered me, and while she may not be the younger crowd's cup of tea, I've always enjoyed her company. So, I bought a couple of dances from her. Tamara was a lot more handsy than I remember her being in the past. Dafne didn't really remember me, but I remembered her. For old times' sake, I also bought a couple of dances from her as well. She too was more handsy than I remember her being and also more permissive on where she let me hands wander, although just over her clothes.

While there, I inquired about those private dance rooms and the lowest quote I got was $300. I was informed that customers who partook of that would be made happy but that was too vague for my liking. For me that was way too much for the possibility of getting nothing more than a hand job. For that money, that price is squarely in a nice private escort realm. If I had to guess, it seems that what used to be available in the regular dance area back in the Inner Rooms Days is now available in those private rooms. Just for a lot more money. Before I left, Gigi approached me but I was on my way out the door. I believe Gigi may be the Filipina (girl that was referenced before. I sat with her my previous trip to Cocoa Beach which was over a year ago. I was surprised to see her there because according to other reports, I was under the impression she was now working elsewhere.

Afterwards, I went to Cheaters, sat with a Cece and bought a couple of dances from her as well. She told me that she had been working there for over ten years though I didn't recognize her from when I lived in the area. Apparently, until recently, she had worked mostly nights while I've generally been a daytime guy. While there, I asked her about the "private cubes" in the back, which of course, is even less private than the ones at Dancers Royale Cocoa Beach. The quote I got there was $200 and it was unclear what was available for that price. I was kind of hoping Charlie would be there, because even though she is not everyone's cup of tea, she certainly was a lot of fun in the back in the past.

All in all, not a bad outing but I can see why there have been no postings in this thread for almost a month.

Pappyo
07-09-23, 15:23
Stopped in on Saturday evening 8 pm. Ordered a drink and was approached by a very tiny very sexy Lydia. Had a great conversation I didn't intend on getting and dances but the little head took over and went for $ for 15 min. We'll worth the time and money mutual touching and great conversation. No extras but very sweet girl. Go see Lydia when in the area.

DayCruiser
07-13-23, 00:59
Not a report of current activity, but wanted to reminisce about the old inner room. I'm glad I got to enjoy it when it was in its heyday. Started going there with an fake I'd when I was 17 in 1993. Doorman would never look twice at it, just tag my wrist with what we called f*g tags so we couldn't get liquor. God it was awesome when the girls would dance to Alice in chains, pearl jam, soungarden, not hip hop garbage. 5 dollar lapdances all night long. Could have a great time on a week's pay from whopper flopping. They had what they called sweetheart dance where the girls would do slow dances with you like at the prom (I didn't partake much LOL) I will never forget the smell of that place sticking to clothes after leaving, a mix of smoke and the perfume of about 10 chicks. Looking back, it seems though the best thing was something we will never get back. Girls didn't sit around glued to their phones and actually interacted on a human level. Strip bars just aren't worth it anymore. A total flim flam.

CarkNight9
07-15-23, 10:14
Lidos has some hot talent:

Venom. Petite girl with a hot body and very good friction dances.

Jinx. Tall and slim and can keep a conversation going. Dances were good.

Cheaters. Venus is petite and kind of wild. Had a great time in the back with her.

Did not try OTC since my experience over the years has not been good due to GPS / cost etc. For real action just see an escort. Escorts may not be as pretty but with the good ones leave you satisfied.

LionsNTigers
07-17-23, 15:23
I drove past DR today, the sign is gone but it looked open. Anyone know the story, just wind damage?

Of the three Cocoa Beach clubs (DR, Cheaters, Lido) what's the consensus, which one is the best? I just moved down here to my place down by Patrick SFB, have read the reviews which are focused on the ladies, but what are the other qualities that make one place better (dance cost, amenities, opportunities for carry-out?

GfeHunt
07-28-23, 01:38
I drove past DR today, the sign is gone but it looked open. Anyone know the story, just wind damage?

Of the three Cocoa Beach clubs (DR, Cheaters, Lido) what's the consensus, which one is the best? I just moved down here to my place down by Patrick SFB, have read the reviews which are focused on the ladies, but what are the other qualities that make one place better (dance cost, amenities, opportunities for carry-out?The sign has been gone for a long time.

LionsNTigers
07-31-23, 22:44

Of the three Cocoa Beach clubs (DR, Cheaters, Lido) what's the consensus, which one is the best? I just moved down here to my place down by Patrick SFB, have read the reviews which are focused on the ladies, but what are the other qualities that make one place better (dance cost, amenities, opportunities for carry-out?I popped into Cheaters tonight about 9:30 on a whim, no cover but also hardly anyone in there. A handful of guys kind of spread out, maybe 6 girls that I could see just sitting near the bar, lost interest with how dead it was so I chatted up the door girl a bit. Cute and nice girl with a ton of face piercings and bright red hair, already can't remember her name, something like Claire? Anyway she was chatty and said the place is dead between 5 and 10 or 11, especially on a Monday.

Wasn't really feeling it so I bailed and went home, may visit on a future Wednesday or Thursday when I don't have to be up early the next day.

Iron City
09-11-23, 19:03
So rumor has it Lidos has increased dance price to $25/ song for days and nights. I heard this second hand. Can anyone confirm this or did I get some bad information? Cheaters was still at 20 as of this weekend, and I assume DR as well.

IC.

J SunSurf
09-13-23, 09:20
Not a report of current activity, but wanted to reminisce about the old inner room. I'm glad I got to enjoy it when it was in its heyday. Started going there with an fake I'd when I was 17 in 1993. Doorman would never look twice at it, just tag my wrist with what we called f*g tags so we couldn't get liquor. God it was awesome when the girls would dance to Alice in chains, pearl jam, soungarden, not hip hop garbage. 5 dollar lapdances all night long. Could have a great time on a week's pay from whopper flopping. They had what they called sweetheart dance where the girls would do slow dances with you like at the prom (I didn't partake much LOL) I will never forget the smell of that place sticking to clothes after leaving, a mix of smoke and the perfume of about 10 chicks. Looking back, it seems though the best thing was something we will never get back. Girls didn't sit around glued to their phones and actually interacted on a human level. Strip bars just aren't worth it anymore. A total flim flam.My buddy and I had a whole Saturday routine from 1996-1998. We would go to Coconuts, leave after the bikini contest, then cool off at IR. So much fun to be had on Saturday afternoons. It wasn't busy yet, but there were tons of girls getting revved up for Saturday night. We were young and decent looking back then, so we got chatted up constantly, and probably because we weren't total horndogs, we wound up getting a ton of action. It was almost like, well, these guys are fun to hang out with, why not give them some extras when they have a dance.

My buddy didn't drink, so he would order a club soda. When they asked what he wanted for a shot, he would always get milk. It was a damn funny icebreaker. We also loved the specialty dances. I probably still have a couple of the beach towels they gave out with the $10 towel dance. I can't believe dances were $5. Also "second dance free". I would say, can I just have the second dance? The girls would laugh like it was the funniest thing ever. So silly.

My buddy moved in 1998, and I had already met my future wife. I would still hang out at IR with her and her sister and their girl posse. It was just a really chill place to go. We sort of stopped going when my wife would see her high school students dancing there. One time the girl posse asked me to take them to Teasers (now Lidos). I said, listen, that place is not like the IR. They were adamant so I took them and we were all kicked out within 20 minutes. I made them buy me dinner at China Beach because I told them 1000 times it's not really a girl place. Good times.

TGB 150
09-13-23, 13:26
My buddy and I had a whole Saturday routine from 1996-1998. We would go to Coconuts, leave after the bikini contest, then cool off at IR. So much fun to be had on Saturday afternoons. It wasn't busy yet, but there were tons of girls getting revved up for Saturday night. We were young and decent looking back then, so we got chatted up constantly, and probably because we weren't total horndogs, we wound up getting a ton of action. It was almost like, well, these guys are fun to hang out with, why not give them some extras when they have a dance.

My buddy didn't drink, so he would order a club soda. When they asked what he wanted for a shot, he would always get milk. It was a damn funny icebreaker. We also loved the specialty dances. I probably still have a couple of the beach towels they gave out with the $10 towel dance. I can't believe dances were $5. Also "second dance free". I would say, can I just have the second dance? The girls would laugh like it was the funniest thing ever. So silly.

My buddy moved in 1998, and I had already met my future wife. I would still hang out at IR with her and her sister and their girl posse. It was just a really chill place to go. We sort of stopped going when my wife would see her high school students dancing there. One time the girl posse asked me to take them to Teasers (now Lidos). I said, listen, that place is not like the IR. They were adamant so I took them and we were all kicked out within 20 minutes. I made them buy me dinner at China Beach because I told them 1000 times it's not really a girl place. Good times.Oh, the memories that you conjured up. Great times then. If you had the right party items, you could get them out to the car when their 5 minute break came around.

Getting older sucks now, but we had some serious good times back then.

BigWalt7
11-13-23, 10:47
Was in the Space Coast area last week and stopped by BA last Thursday. I didn't know what to expect at 5:45 but there were cars in the parking lot, so why not? The place was a lot of fun! I was happily surprised to see no cover and a decent crowd inside. I'm in my late 40's and I'd bet there was only one guy in there younger than me, but the variety of girls working was amazing. You describe it, it was there! I met a super cute brunette, I think her name was Kylie? Amazing smile, all natural, girl next door type! I'm used to the Tampa clubs and I didn't think girls like this danced anymore. I thought they were all internet only. Had a beer, made some small talk and ended up in the back room where she waited for the next song to start while we watched the show across from us. She started and was fantastic. Perfect amount of teasing and quite handy, which I expect in Tampa, but didn't know what to expect on this coast. Bottoms stayed on, but I was focused on her perfect top. And she didn't disappoint. I think I'll find an excuse to get back this week.

MangoPe
11-14-23, 21:06
So rumor has it Lidos has increased dance price to $25/ song for days and nights. I heard this second hand. Can anyone confirm this or did I get some bad information? Cheaters was still at 20 as of this weekend, and I assume DR as well.

IC.Was at Lidos this weekend and can confirm I was quoted 25/ song.

Count1
11-15-23, 13:03
I have quit visiting the local clubs for as the prices are outrageous. Have Dancers and Cheaters raised their prices as well? Heck, I went ti Jacksonville for a wedding a few months ago, and they have several full nude clubs. Tip any dancer $5 on stage, and she goes fully nude, and leaves nothing to the imagination. As far as private dances, they are $25/ song, BUT you go to a semi-private cubicle, and there are no rules or upcharges! Not only that, but the ladies are WAY better looking than the regulars at our local clubs!

Was at Lidos this weekend and can confirm I was quoted 25/ song.

RustyZipper
11-15-23, 14:31
I have quit visiting the local clubs for as the prices are outrageous. Have Dancers and Cheaters raised their prices as well? Heck, I went ti Jacksonville for a wedding a few months ago, and they have several full nude clubs. Tip any dancer $5 on stage, and she goes fully nude, and leaves nothing to the imagination. As far as private dances, they are $25/ song, BUT you go to a semi-private cubicle, and there are no rules or upcharges! Not only that, but the ladies are WAY better looking than the regulars at our local clubs!I agree about the clubs in Jacksonville. A few years ago I worked up there 3 days a week for several months. After dinner I would find myself at a place called the Dollhouse. Nice clean place. Not big. Ladies there were amazing. A few started the dance with beautiful evening gowns. They looked like you could take them off stage and go with them ballroom dancing or a high end work function. When $5 hit the stage it all came off and I mean all of it and they did more than just swing around the pole looking at themselves in the mirror like the ladies here. I can't remember the last time I seen a really nice dancer here where at Dollhouse at the time, I can't remember a single dancer tthat wasn't amazing and that was before the clothes came off. Wow, I am glad I read the report about up there. Brings back some wonderful memories.

Rusty Z.

Ryuut
11-20-23, 14:28
I don't often get to the stripclubs but found myself at the old Inner Room recently for the first time. Was there on a Friday night before it got too busy and got talked into a lapdance by a gorgeous black girl who I didn't really catch the name. We were both super stoned. I think she introduced herself as Lit and I took that as a stage name before I realized. Heard the DJ maybe call her essence? Short, thin, curvy girl with straight hair. Anyways, 60 bucks got me 5 songs and some definite unzipped pants in the corner behind the speaker. It wasn't terribly busy and things worked out. The 60 was just for the HE type dance I don't think she cared about how many songs, just kept going till she had to hit the stage. Thought I'd just post. Vegas still had the best booths I've ever been to but this was a nice surprise to an unsuspecting patron.

Count1
12-22-23, 15:58
I cannot believe it has been a month since there has been a post in this forum. It seems as if the area clubs have gone to the dogs. However, I was wondering if Dancers in Cocoa Beach is having their Christmas Eve party, like they did at IR back in the day? It used to be a decent time. Thanks!

Samm900
01-01-24, 18:52
Went in at 7 pm on a Tuesday.

20 to walk in the door. Friendly atmosphere.

Music was not vibing. , the inside is kinda small.

3 workers, with maybe 5 walking ATMs. Me included.

Got some drinks, stayed till 11 pm.

Got a few dances, nothing to brag about.

I'm getting old, and something's just don't excite me like before. I got low testosterone.

Like others I continue to search for that same experience from my Youth. But like many others, it is just an illusion..

BoredAtHome99
01-03-24, 21:15
I'll be in town for Saturday evening, wondering which clubs if any are worth patronizing? Non-smoking would be ideal. I'm asking because all the posts are fairly old Thanks in advance.

Looftnagorra
01-04-24, 14:01
I'll be in town for Saturday evening, wondering which clubs if any are worth patronizing? Non-smoking would be ideal. I'm asking because all the posts are fairly old Thanks in advance.Pin Ups is the club the girls just want cash thrown on stage, so if that is your thing then go there. Doubtful to get much attention otherwise. Of course, makes for a good (expensive) bar with titties in view of you want to save your coins. Also, it's $20 per song with a wrist band you can purchase to lower it. But I've not found this too useful. But, I will mention: out of the limited times I have got dances here at least 3 times there were dudes caught by the bouncer getting ITC action. I haven't got that but I also don't throw 100's of $1 on stage.

Bare Assets is the club to go if you want to grind it out as the girls definitely want to go for dances ($20 per song). There is usually a range of girls to appear each taste: big 'and curvy, spinner, and in between. Not going to get ITC action, but OTC may happen if you vibe.

Mtnboy49
01-06-24, 20:01
I'll be in town for Saturday evening, wondering which clubs if any are worth patronizing? Non-smoking would be ideal. I'm asking because all the posts are fairly old Thanks in advance.Bare Assets has some gems in the evening. Smoky.

Cocoa Beach, Satellite Beach. Red Leopard before 7 PM can be pretty uninhibited. For a couple benjamins and the right performer. Can be dead. Smoking?

Dancers Royal before 5 can be dead or can be real good. No smoking. Evening, pay for a wrist band to get access to private dance area.

Lidos has the hottest looking dancers. Especially night time. I think it turned No Smoking.

Cheaters? I've been a few times but, have never found it to be worth staying. Smoking? Seems like it is.

Luis777
01-07-24, 16:45
Late to report but here goes. About 2 weeks ago my SO was out of town so I headed out around 10 pm and good activity in there.

Seen about about 5 dancers. 2 were nice and the others were just ok.

Got a beer and after about 10 minutes I was approached and ask if I wanted to go in the VIP area for some dances by a nice latina.

Can't remember her name but she was cute and the body wasn't bad.

I asked how much a song. She said $20 per song. So after 5 high mileage songs I was pretty happy. Plenty of fun was had.

I haven't been to a strip club in years and it was a good time.

Long time lurker and first time ever making a post.

L.

MSheeran
01-16-24, 19:23
After a delightful prostate massage with Krys in the serenity room, I hit Bare Assets, Red Leopard and Lidos. This was a Friday from 1:30 to 5:30. I liked Bare Assets and Lido's the best because the girls were engaging and beautiful. A girl named Roulette was pretty good at Red leopard but I could have easily skipped this place and not missed a thing. But I will say that Red Leopard is a nice place and could be great at the right time. I saw Chase and Kylie at BA and both provided a very nice lap dance or 3. It was $20/ dance. Lidos was crowded with a lot of guys at the bar and plenty of action on the poles. Spent time with several hotties but Kitty stands out for her solid crotch on crotch grind and youthful fun. $25/ dance at Lidos. I love how early the action gets started on the space coast and I can be home by a decent time. I also like a $20 dance instead of 30+. But overall, the strippers are just confident with their bodies, love showing it off and tease the heck out of junior. What a blast.

Msheeran.

Count1
01-17-24, 17:50
Unfortunately, $20 and even $25 is a lot compared years ago. Ever since Inner Room sold to Dancers, the entire area has gone nuts. Not so long ago, yuo could get 5 dances and hand release (or more) at Inner Room for $50, and everyone was happy.

After a delightful prostate massage with Krys in the serenity room, I hit Bare Assets, Red Leopard and Lidos. This was a Friday from 1:30 to 5:30. I liked Bare Assets and Lido's the best because the girls were engaging and beautiful. A girl named Roulette was pretty good at Red leopard but I could have easily skipped this place and not missed a thing. But I will say that Red Leopard is a nice place and could be great at the right time. I saw Chase and Kylie at BA and both provided a very nice lap dance or 3. It was $20/ dance. Lidos was crowded with a lot of guys at the bar and plenty of action on the poles. Spent time with several hotties but Kitty stands out for her solid crotch on crotch grind and youthful fun. $25/ dance at Lidos. I love how early the action gets started on the space coast and I can be home by a decent time. I also like a $20 dance instead of 30+. But overall, the strippers are just confident with their bodies, love showing it off and tease the heck out of junior. What a blast.

Msheeran.

Chico3
01-18-24, 01:03
Unfortunately, $20 and even $25 is a lot compared years ago. Ever since Inner Room sold to Dancers, the entire area has gone nuts. Not so long ago, yuo could get 5 dances and hand release (or more) at Inner Room for $50, and everyone was happy.Coming from South Florida I can't imagine spending money at the strip clubs here. The women are tiers below and charge more! Strip Clubs in Broward Country such as Gold Finger and Porthole have better looking woman and a lap dance is $10!

Putzy
01-18-24, 21:51
Unfortunately, $20 and even $25 is a lot compared years ago. Ever since Inner Room sold to Dancers, the entire area has gone nuts. Not so long ago, yuo could get 5 dances and hand release (or more) at Inner Room for $50, and everyone was happy.This is 100% true. I used to spend a fair amount of time at the Inner Room. I haven't been to a local club nowmore than maybe twice in 5 years.

ThatBoatGuy
01-19-24, 13:44
Unfortunately, $20 and even $25 is a lot compared years ago. Ever since Inner Room sold to Dancers, the entire area has gone nuts. Not so long ago, yuo could get 5 dances and hand release (or more) at Inner Room for $50, and everyone was happy.$20 was a lap dance at cheaters / lido's / IR as far back as 2003. I remember getting 12 songs for 200 as a deal on my 18th birthday. LOL.

CarkNight9
01-20-24, 13:01
Do yourself a favor and ask the girls their rates. I ask upfront and if its not $20.00 I pass. One lady wanted $40 a dance.

They have some nice looking girls at Lidos. Bella and Venom are give good dances.

TheWildOne2
01-20-24, 16:23
$20 was a lap dance at cheaters / lido's / IR as far back as 2003. I remember getting 12 songs for 200 as a deal on my 18th birthday. LOL.I went there often from 2009-2014, it was $10/ dance at IR until after becoming Dancers during the "pandemic. " Lido's was $10 out on the booth lining the walls (the dances were as good along the wall as they were in VIP) and officially $20/ dance in the VIP area, but some would dance there for $10/ dance (especially during the day) and some would cut you a deal for multiple dances. Cheaters I went less often because it was $20 in the back and out front technically you could get a lousy dance for $10/ song but nobody bothered since they were standing in front of you instead of grinding on you (about as much contact as you get on stage giving them a dollar.) Lido's was the best in the evening and occasionally had 2 for 1 specials (my favorite 2 dancers walked off stage I was standing there waiving and they walked past, not sure if someone already hired them or if they were not that bright and didn't figure out I wanted that 2 girl dance.) They also had half off specials $5 out in the open booths or $10 in the VIP area and it was for 2 songs when they felt like it. Best deal at Cheaters was the redheaded former playmate did 10/$100 and we were making out, she was so hot. Those were the days, but I hear in the 90's it was $5 a dance which is crazy since even in the 70's some places got $20/ dance. I wanted to buy IR, but my main goal was to prove a non-smoking niche club could do well; now Dancers (formerly IR) and possibly Lido's (rumor, I haven't confirmed) are smoke free. Too bad they raised their prices hoping to get that helicopter money in 2020 and only rich vacationers will pay that much and get as many dances as they used to.

Count1
01-22-24, 14:38
You must have some deep pockets! It sold for a Million in 2016-2017, for the real estate alone. Then there is the restaurant and bar equipment, furniture fixtures and build out, cash management systems, security systems, goodwill (the name and reputation), so I would guess $2 M full price. It has probably doubled by now, as most Cocoa Beach properties have.

I went there often from 2009-2014, it was $10/ dance at IR until after becoming Dancers during the "pandemic. " Lido's was $10 out on the booth lining the walls (the dances were as good along the wall as they were in VIP) and officially $20/ dance in the VIP area, but some would dance there for $10/ dance (especially during the day) and some would cut you a deal for multiple dances. Cheaters I went less often because it was $20 in the back and out front technically you could get a lousy dance for $10/ song but nobody bothered since they were standing in front of you instead of grinding on you (about as much contact as you get on stage giving them a dollar.) Lido's was the best in the evening and occasionally had 2 for 1 specials (my favorite 2 dancers walked off stage I was standing there waiving and they walked past, not sure if someone already hired them or if they were not that bright and didn't figure out I wanted that 2 girl dance.) They also had half off specials $5 out in the open booths or $10 in the VIP area and it was for 2 songs when they felt like it. Best deal at Cheaters was the redheaded former playmate did 10/$100 and we were making out, she was so hot. Those were the days, but I hear in the 90's it was $5 a dance which is crazy since even in the 70's some places got $20/ dance. I wanted to buy IR, but my main goal was to prove a non-smoking niche club could do well; now Dancers (formerly IR) and possibly Lido's (rumor, I haven't confirmed) are smoke free. Too bad they raised their prices hoping to get that helicopter money in 2020 and only rich vacationers will pay that much and get as many dances as they used to.

Sinsinnati
01-24-24, 15:05
As long as it ends up sold / transfered at the same location when the time comes. My understanding is that The Inner Room 2 was allowed to close shop and the chances of adult entertainment ever being in that part of 520 M. I. EVER again slipped away with it. An while I don't know the circumstances of what happened to the Wiggles progeny, I'm assuming the end result is the same.

You must have some deep pockets! It sold for a Million in 2016-2017, for the real estate alone. Then there is the restaurant and bar equipment, furniture fixtures and build out, cash management systems, security systems, goodwill (the name and reputation), so I would guess $2 M full price. It has probably doubled by now, as most Cocoa Beach properties have.

Deboinair
01-26-24, 17:52
Coming from South Florida I can't imagine spending money at the strip clubs here. The women are tiers below and charge more! Strip Clubs in Broward Country such as Gold Finger and Porthole have better looking woman and a lap dance is $10!Everyone knows South FL is the best of the best. But I wouldn't put Porthole over the old Inner Room at all. Porthole is the "diamond in the rough club" On a packed night you'll probably see about 5 top tier dancers. I know because I go there often when I lived Miami and I was recently there a few weeks ago. Inner Room had lots of pretty broads from all over. Lots of sexy dancers that do everything like down south. I didn't even go back down South as much as I do now because there was so much action there. If I could kick Gene's (owners) face in I would. He even stopped coming to the club because people are so pissed.

In between my visits to back home. I was able to get three sexy strippers that are from Orlando. Initially I couldn't stand strippers from Orlando because they did absolutely nothing. Something changed because they are more open to OTC than before.

Deboinair
01-26-24, 17:59
Do yourself a favor and ask the girls their rates. I ask upfront and if its not $20.00 I pass. One lady wanted $40 a dance.

They have some nice looking girls at Lidos. Bella and Venom are give good dances.There are so many rules there now. I heard they are like Orlando and you can't touch the girls. Even before that I was thought this club was lame. The girls couldn't have both legs on you when they danced.

They definitely have the best looking girls at night. But it's not worth it IMO. It's like looking at the shiny new sports car that is not yours so you can't touch it.

Lidos has high standards but the place looks like shit. It's tiny, outdated bar and decor, and reeks of stank ass cigarettes. I haven't been there in three years and will never go back.

Deboinair
01-26-24, 18:04
As long as it ends up sold / transfered at the same location when the time comes. Can anyone from here explain why in the world the strip clubs are in Cocoa Beach? I would think that would be the last place you would put a strip club. Cocoa Beach seems elderly and family friendly.

I would think the clubs would be in a more industrial area off in the cut. I heard there was a club in Cocoa like that but it closed down. Too bad no new ones popped up.

Sinfukkyurs
01-26-24, 22:45
Can anyone from here explain why in the world the strip clubs are in Cocoa Beach? I would think that would be the last place you would put a strip club. Cocoa Beach seems elderly and family friendly.

I would think the clubs would be in a more industrial area off in the cut. I heard there was a club in Cocoa like that but it closed down. Too bad no new ones popped up.Pretty sure the clubs in cocoa beach were grandfathered in. Don't hold me to that. But the club in cocoa isn't closed I have been there recently.

Putzy
01-27-24, 15:51
But the club in cocoa isn't closed I have been there recently.What club in Cocoa?

Count1
01-29-24, 14:08
Perhaps he is referring to the long closed club in west Cocoa off of Industry Rd. I cannot recall the name, perhaps Playmates" It was no alcohol, full nude, and occasionally they had some great talent and lots of private areas!

What club in Cocoa?

Sinfukkyurs
01-29-24, 15:37
What club in Cocoa?Club X in Cocoa.

Putzy
01-29-24, 23:45
Club X in Cocoa.Isn't that a private swingers club, not a strip club?

Sinfukkyurs
01-30-24, 11:41
Isn't that a private swingers club, not a strip club?Yes that's accurate.

PJunky
02-20-24, 22:25
Spent some time with a young Latina named Honey at Red Leopard. Real cute with mosquito bite tits. Had some nice conversations and some good lap dances with ample roaming. Got her number. I was wondering if anyone has experience with her? Hate to make the phone call and start a conversation if it's going to go nowhere.

DagoRed
02-20-24, 23:02
You must have some deep pockets! It sold for a Million in 2016-2017, for the real estate alone. Then there is the restaurant and bar equipment, furniture fixtures and build out, cash management systems, security systems, goodwill (the name and reputation), so I would guess $2 M full price. It has probably doubled by now, as most Cocoa Beach properties have.Apparently, none of you Mongers were listening when I suggested way back in January 2016 that we should get together as a group and pool our money to buy the Inner Room.

With it's current poor status, I predict it's going to be for sale again, soon. Although, this time for a more inflated price.

Dago.

Iron City
02-21-24, 23:19
Spent some time with a young Latina named Honey at Red Leopard. Real cute with mosquito bite tits. Had some nice conversations and some good lap dances with ample roaming. Got her number. I was wondering if anyone has experience with her? Hate to make the phone call and start a conversation if it's going to go nowhere.What time did you meet Honey? I rarely go put late but she seems like my type.

IC.

PJunky
02-22-24, 14:02
What time did you meet Honey? I rarely go put late but she seems like my type.

IC.Met her about 10 pm on a Wednesday night.

TheWildOne2
04-02-24, 15:55
Does Jynx (Jinx?) still work weekdays at Lidos?

Iron City
04-03-24, 10:32
Does Jynx (Jinx?) still work weekdays at Lidos?I got a few dances with her a couple weeks ago. Late afternoon.

IC.

Deboinair
04-20-24, 13:08
As you know Dancer's is ass. I've been hearing how empty it is all the time. A few strippers that I know said that there is a rumor that it's being sold. I know it's always 50/50 with stripper talk, but this doesn't seem far fetched. Gene's punk ass owns several clubs. I'm sure the decline of Dancers helped as a tax shelter the last couple of years. But you can only do it but so many years.

If true, great news and hopefully it's some one from around here that knows about Inner Room is buying it and remodels the dumb ass dog bone stage to make more seats.

Iron City
04-21-24, 13:22
As you know Dancer's is ass. I've been hearing how empty it is all the time. A few strippers that I know said that there is a rumor that it's being sold. I know it's always 50/50 with stripper talk, but this doesn't seem far fetched. Gene's punk ass owns several clubs. I'm sure the decline of Dancers helped as a tax shelter the last couple of years. But you can only do it but so many years.

If true, great news and hopefully it's some one from around here that knows about Inner Room is buying it and remodels the dumb ass dog bone stage to make more seats.I heard the same thing not long ago. Also from a dancer. In addition she mentioned the Orlando Dancers Royale was closed for remodel. Thus the recent influx of dancers from that club. Take it for what it's worth.

IC.

Deboinair
04-21-24, 18:22
I heard the same thing not long ago. Also from a dancer. In addition she mentioned the Orlando Dancers Royale was closed for remodel. Thus the recent influx of dancers from that club. Take it for what it's worth.

IC.The only reason I'm only inclined to believe it is because that club has been sinking ship for years now. Inner Room is forever gone, so even if it's bought I don't think we'll see anything similar. But I imagine the "Fake upscale" image will be gone and it will be at least normal.