PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17

FloridaRecruit
12-07-16, 16:13
I live in Broward County which has some nice strip clubs.

Is there any nice strip clubs in Melbourne or Palm Bay or is that an oxymoron?Drive 20 miles north to Cocoa Beach. There are three clubs within 2 miles, all pretty good. The Inner Room is famous, high mileage, go in the late afternoon, buy some dances, make a dinner date, take the woman to dinner, if the chemistry is right take her to the hotel or home and take care of business. I've done it 50 times in the last three years.

BrowardMan6942
12-07-16, 21:30
Thanks for info but sounds like a lot of work.

Years ago I remember one strip club in Melbourne on north side of the street going from I-95 into Melbourne and it was terrible.

Drive 20 miles north to Cocoa Beach. There are three clubs within 2 miles, all pretty good. The Inner Room is famous, high mileage, go in the late afternoon, buy some dances, make a dinner date, take the woman to dinner, if the chemistry is right take her to the hotel or home and take care of business. I've done it 50 times in the last three years.

Otto22
12-08-16, 21:09

Years ago I remember one strip club in Melbourne on north side of the street going from I-95 into Melbourne and it was terrible.It was terrible and still is although it now goes by the name Bare Assets.

Quoth84
12-09-16, 02:36

Years ago I remember one strip club in Melbourne on north side of the street going from I-95 into Melbourne and it was terrible.You can go the route suggested, but some of the dancers there know what's going on, will suggest that they can be really nice depending on how nice you are to them, and you can skip the entire dinner thing.

Bare Assets, you're not going to get much mileage. The regular girls there specifically drive out the girls that do. On one hand, Bare Assets has much more respectable clientele (I've never seen drugs being dealt in the restroom there), but the club is smaller, the dance area is smaller, and the dances cost more.

Personally, if I'm just looking to drink with good company without needing to worry about the bartender being busy for 30 minutes, I'll go to Bare Assets. If I want to go smash some pussy, I'm going to Inner Room.

OrlandoPl
12-09-16, 19:28
You can go the route suggested, but some of the dancers there know what's going on, will suggest that they can be really nice depending on how nice you are to them, and you can skip the entire dinner thing.

Bare Assets, you're not going to get much mileage. The regular girls there specifically drive out the girls that do. On one hand, Bare Assets has much more respectable clientele (I've never seen drugs being dealt in the restroom there), but the club is smaller, the dance area is smaller, and the dances cost more.

Personally, if I'm just looking to drink with good company without needing to worry about the bartender being busy for 30 minutes, I'll go to Bare Assets. If I want to go smash some pussy, I'm going to Inner Room.IR it is then.

US Air
12-09-16, 22:42
BrowardMan6942, feel free to report you comparison between the fauna in Broward and our attempt of entertainment, here.

FwbFl
12-10-16, 11:45
Is Ida still at cheaters or has she gone back to IR?

Iron City
12-10-16, 20:30
Is Ida still at cheaters or has she gone back to IR?I didn't notice her being in the house on my last 2 trips to each club. Small sample size though.

IC.

FL Wingman
12-10-16, 21:03
I didn't notice her being in the house on my last 2 trips to each club. Small sample size though.

IC.She was at cheaters last Thursday.

Wasted
12-11-16, 00:37
Is Ida still at cheaters or has she gone back to IR?Indie / Ida / whatever is permanently banned from IR so if you're looking for her I wouldn't bother looking there.

Quoth84
12-11-16, 01:28
Indie / Ida / whatever is permanently banned from IR so if you're looking for her I wouldn't bother looking there.Is that the real name of the girl, or the stage name? I've never really been good with real names.

FloridaRecruit
12-11-16, 01:46
Is that the real name of the girl, or the stage name? I've never really been good with real names.Her real name is Ida. She goes by indie in the clubs. I think she is cool as hell. She likes sex. She'll jerk you off and lick the cum off her fingers right there in front of you. Some have reported she gives good head, that I have not experienced. OTC is available, but the price $$$ was more than I was inclined to pay. Again, I think she is cool. The IR should have never fired her.

P.S.: She will eat another dancer right there in front of you. Cool and she is good at it. I understand she is now at Cheaters.

DagoRed
12-11-16, 17:23
Her real name is Ida. She goes by indie in the clubs. I think she is cool as hell.Hate to say this, but all this highly descriptive chatter about her is most likely to cause her grief and get her banned from other clubs.

She is cool as hell, so show her a little respect and try to keep it a "little" more discrete.

Dago.

Wolfsong
12-12-16, 13:33
Took a visit early Saturday afternoon to cheaters. I must say I was surprised of the amount of girls there at this time. (about 10).

I got approached by a French / Canadian girl, but did not choose not to have any dances with her. Shortly thereafter I talked to a Israeli / Italian mix girl. At least that's what she said she is, (I forgot her name) and a while later I had several dances from her. She does the dances very sensual with a lot of grinding, where she actually had an O herself. (yes I'm certain she did).

Roaming however was somewhat limited, which I was ok with it.

She had some very nice c / d's to play with.

Overall a very pleasant experience with her and wish I could return soon again. If any of you guys happen to meet her, be kind to her. She mentioned a lot of customers are kinda rough.

She is only Friday's and Saturdays at cheaters though.

ImChillz
12-12-16, 13:52
She's from Orlando, keeps hopping between all 3 clubs in cocoa beach. So if not at IR then she will be found at Lidos / Cheaters.Thanks Pasta looks like I will be doing some club hopping on Monday thanks for the intel, I knew I should have saved her number when I had the chance LOL. If any good activity happens I'll report about it later.

FrankSzoll
12-12-16, 17:15
Anyone can help with this one?

She is cute whitegirl 5'6" 105 lbs. With blue eyes and some tattoes.

Chay may be her name.

Much appreciation if anyone spots her.

Malabar
12-14-16, 09:36
Arrived at Cheaters. Surprisingly busy for a Tues night. Far more customers than dancers. About 9:30 pm-ish, decided to leave. Just as I went out the door, four more dancers came in. Note to self: next time, go to Cheaters at 10 pm, no earlier.

Next up: Lidos. Casually dead. One girl I had my eye on kept "disappearing". Oh well. Left.

Finally, the IR. Mehhhh. Got 2 lapdances from Shelly, an older female from the Honduras. Not much roaming allowed. Once I agreed to a 2nd dance, the "no-fly" zone went into effect.

Called it a night.

Regards.

Mal.

CocoLoco27
12-15-16, 08:29
Anyone can help with this one?

She is cute whitegirl 5'6" 105 lbs. With blue eyes and some tattoes.

Chay may be her name.

Much appreciation if anyone spots her.Part-time dancer.

I talked to a girl and the inner room on Monday said she was currently working at cheaters and pinups but wanted to try the inner room said she was 19 and her name is Roxy. Not sure if it's the same girl but she fits your description minus the tattoos I was also in the inner room yesterday evening till about seven and did not see her there.

Zinger04
12-15-16, 18:40
First time being there in 6 months. I have leaving frustrated so do not usually go to strip clubs. Went around 1:30 today, sat down ordered my beer and free shot of Jameison.

Before I could take a sip, an older woman named rachel started rubbing me at the bar. Had a few dances with her and she was ready to give me her number. Was not into it and wanted other dances.

Went back to the bar and a nice brunette girl named daffney came up to me and put her head on my shoullder and just cuddled standing up. Went over in the corner and had a few dances with her. She says she never has done OTC so moved on.

Back at the bar, a drink later, a nice girl sat next to me and just talked to me. I bought her an irish coffee. Forget her stage name but she is local, two little kids. Nice brunette, almost flat chested but nice nipples. Went and spent almost an hour with her on the couch and got 6 dances with her and a number to go out on evenings. No father in picture. We will see if real number.

Left horny so I called Tracy because of all the good reviews. See in other section.

Boxdoc
12-16-16, 12:44
Met this tall brunette this morning doing the walk of shame. Said she was a dancer in cocoa beach. Tall with daisy Dukes on. All I got was her name Judith. Anyone got any info on her. Looked really good.

Iron City
12-17-16, 21:54
Stopped in at IR for a quick afternoon visit. Mostly same girls as always. Had dances with Asian Crystal, Daphne and a slim blonde MILF type who left me with sticky fingers.

There was a tall thin Latina with curly hair that I wanted to talk to but kept getting cockblocked by the aggressive regulars.

IC.

CurveMan2424
12-18-16, 01:09
I'm wondering if any of the fellas that have been frequenting the local strip clubs remember an older hispanic woman in her early 30's with an absolutely ridiculous body that would kind of sweat a lot (in a really hot way) and danced at the IR. It would have been around 2008-2010 time frame and I don't remember her name.

Thanks,

C.

CocoLoco27
12-18-16, 14:35
I'm wondering if any of the fellas that have been frequenting the local strip clubs remember an older hispanic woman in her early 30's with an absolutely ridiculous body that would kind of sweat a lot (in a really hot way) and danced at the IR. It would have been around 2008-2010 time frame and I don't remember her name.

Thanks,

C.Hot sweaty Asian.

Her name was RoseMary. Had many of great lap dances with her. She was hot as hell but did not talk very much.

CurveMan2424
12-20-16, 00:25
I pretty sure that is someone else. This woman was definitely hispanic.

Hot sweaty Asian.

Her name was RoseMary. Had many of great lap dances with her. She was hot as hell but did not talk very much.

ToyotaSupraTt
12-20-16, 08:39
I know exactly the lady you are referring to, but can't remember her name. I had many dances from her. I remember her saying that she is Brazilian.

Thanks,

C.

Iron City
12-20-16, 16:05

Thanks,

C.Was she a fairly tall blonde? Pretty good English?

IC.

OrlandoPl
12-21-16, 14:20
I haven't seen her there for about a month. Anyone know if she has been taking a break, or have I just missed her?

Iron City
12-21-16, 14:27
I haven't seen her there for about a month. Anyone know if she has been taking a break, or have I just missed her?She was there a couple nights ago. Early evening.

IC.

FL Wingman
12-21-16, 14:36
She was there a couple nights ago. Early evening.

IC.She is blond now.

OrlandoPl
12-21-16, 15:03
She is blond now.That explains it. I may not have been there late enough or maybe the new look made me not recognize her. Thanks guys.

DagoRed
12-21-16, 16:54
That explains it. I may not have been there late enough or maybe the new look made me not recognize her. Thanks guys.She is an early bird. Early in the daytime and early in the week (Tuesday-Wednesday). She's usually gone before evening. Sweet girl!

Boynton
12-21-16, 20:52
I know exactly the lady you are referring to, but can't remember her name. I had many dances from her. I remember her saying that she is Brazilian.Her name was Anna and she gave a good dance, but only moderate mileage and no OTC (at least for me). She was friends with the other two Brazilians who are still there. Tamara (short, bolt ons, distinct tan lines) and thick girl with nice tits and weak chin (can't remember her name). Both the other ones have dark hair. Have not seen Anna in years.

Iron City
12-22-16, 12:02
Her name was Anna and she gave a good dance, but only moderate mileage and no OTC (at least for me). She was friends with the other two Brazilians who are still there. Tamara (short, bolt ons, distinct tan lines) and thick girl with nice tits and weak chin (can't remember her name). Both the other ones have dark hair. Have not seen Anna in years.That's who I was thinking of. Correct in the low mileage but once in awhile she would be a little more frisky and allow a bit of play. Never took her out either, not for lack of trying.

Actually I last saw her shortly after Brazil lost to Germany in the World Cup. True story.

IC.

Geaknow
12-23-16, 20:57
Hot sweaty Asian.

Her name was RoseMary. Had many of great lap dances with her. She was hot as hell but did not talk very much.Coco, So how is she? I've trying for OTC for a while, but hasn't happened yet. She is loose in the club almost scary. LOL.

Rossfl
01-05-17, 16:00
Since this was broached on the "massage" section, here is the info I have heard:

The Rumor at the IR is that the owner of Club Royale in Orlando will be the new owner. Supposedly the sale will be finalized this week.

*MUST BE DANCERS ROYALE, I CAN NOT FIND A CLUB ROYALE.*

DagoRed
01-06-17, 04:50
Since this was broached on the "massage" section, here is the info I have heard:

The Rumor at the IR is that the owner of Club Royale in Orlando will be the new owner. Supposedly the sale will be finalized this week.Please tell me it ain't so! I've asked Lamar if he wanted to sell it before. Don't think I could afford it by myself but maybe if we get a few of you monger to pool up we could out bid them.

Heck, if we had a bunch of owners setting around that bar, we wouldn't need all them damned bouncers!

Dago.

Punkox
01-06-17, 09:22

The Rumor at the IR is that the owner of Club Royale in Orlando will be the new owner. Supposedly the sale will be finalized this week.

*MUST BE DANCERS ROYALE, I CAN NOT FIND A CLUB ROYALE.*Of all the Orlando clubs DR is one of the better ones. Cool dancers & bar people but no contact rule is in effect. I'm sure IR will just not be the same after this transition and may loose a lot of business because of it.

Puckster
01-06-17, 11:54
Of all the Orlando clubs DR is one of the better ones. Cool dancers & bar people but no contact rule is in effect. I'm sure IR will just not be the same after this transition and may loose a lot of business because of it.They'll be closed in a few weeks!

FL Wingman
01-06-17, 12:24
They'll be closed in a few weeks!The "no Touching rule" is a county ordance in Orlando so I don't believe the new owners will change the dances. They have to complete with the other clubs in the area and if they change much the business will move to one of the other clubs. If I was the owner of cheaters, I would be doing all I could to get more of IRs clients. Cheaters has a nicer interior in many respects and better dance area if they can attract the dancers and handle the crowd they would do well.

It is my favorite club and I hope that little changes with the new owners but every owner seems to think he can do it better than the guy before, human nature.

Zillow
01-06-17, 15:41
Found myself in Cocoa for work so I took the opportunity to hit up IR. It was packed with snow birds and dancers at 3 pm. Sadly, it was hard to tell who was who, the day shift looked like an AARP meeting. I met up with Nicole, thin with long brown hair, really nice personality / conversation. While we did the whole let's be friends routine, there was a shorter blonde in a green thong, what an ass on that one LOL. But she was fixated on her regulars so no chance on dances eith her. Did four dances with Nicole during which she talked about her other career at Cheaters. Mentioned a guy getting a 20 min BJ in the back. Based on that and the dayshift dancers, I bailed on IR and headed to Cheaters. By the way, all the dancers got free shots last night on account of the sale being finalized.

Cheaters was a step up over IR. Not many patrons and a decent selection of dancers. The lap dance room is certainly a huge plus over IR. Experienced Kennedy, Nina, Megan and another bubbly blonde. Great time with all 4. No 20 min BJ but similar mileage that I get in IR. Personally, the only attraction to IR is the price at this point.

FlyingScotsman
01-06-17, 17:03
Found myself in Cocoa for work so I took the opportunity to hit up IR. It was packed with snow birds and dancers at 3 pm. Sadly, it was hard to tell who was who, the day shift looked like an AARP meeting. I met up with Nicole, thin with long brown hair, really nice personality / conversation. While we did the whole let's be friends routine, there was a shorter blonde in a green thong, what an ass on that one LOL. But she was fixated on her regulars so no chance on dances eith her. Did four dances with Nicole during which she talked about her other career at Cheaters. Mentioned a guy getting a 20 min BJ in the back. Based on that and the dayshift dancers, I bailed on IR and headed to Cheaters. By the way, all the dancers got free shots last night on account of the sale being finalized.

Cheaters was a step up over IR. Not many patrons and a decent selection of dancers. The lap dance room is certainly a huge plus over IR. Experienced Kennedy, Nina, Megan and another bubbly blonde. Great time with all 4. No 20 min BJ but similar mileage that I get in IR. Personally, the only attraction to IR is the price at this point.Neither place is in Cocoa. Smh.

Ricker
01-07-17, 13:42
The "no Touching rule" is a county ordance in Orlando so I don't believe the new owners will change the dances. They have to complete with the other clubs in the area and if they change much the business will move to one of the other clubs. If I was the owner of cheaters, I would be doing all I could to get more of IRs clients. Cheaters has a nicer interior in many respects and better dance area if they can attract the dancers and handle the crowd they would do well.

It is my favorite club and I hope that little changes with the new owners but every owner seems to think he can do it better than the guy before, human nature.Hit the IR last night, was introduced to the new owner.

Seemed like a cool guy.

When I asked, he said he had no plans to change anything.

That the place was a money maker and he wanted to keep it that way.

Harold77
01-08-17, 19:39
Hit the IR last night, was introduced to the new owner.

Seemed like a cool guy.

When I asked, he said he had no plans to change anything.

That the place was a money maker and he wanted to keep it that way.I have heard that he might be trying to make it a little fancier. Hopefully he will see by being there that it won't work well for IR .

ThunderStick
01-09-17, 06:58
With $200 in my pocket We'd night, what's my current best option for fun?

I've been wanting to try IR for a while but current reports have me doubting it will be worth the drive. I have RTFT but looking for current best! Sounds like maybe Cheaters?

Iron City
01-09-17, 14:17
With $200 in my pocket We'd night, what's my current best option for fun?

I've been wanting to try IR for a while but current reports have me doubting it will be worth the drive. I have RTFT but looking for current best! Sounds like maybe Cheaters?Best bang for the buck after 7 pm is IR. Earlier I would try Cheaters right now.

IC.

Sexyblk8
01-13-17, 13:38
I'm an orlando guy; are Sheila & the asian ladies still working the dayshift. Feel I need an afternoon visit soon. Thanks.

OrlandoPl
01-13-17, 14:21
I'm an orlando guy; are Sheila & the asian ladies still working the dayshift. Feel I need an afternoon visit soon. Thanks.As of 2 weeks ago, yes. I haven't been since the ownership change.

FL Wingman
01-13-17, 18:58
As of 2 weeks ago, yes. I haven't been since the ownership change.They were working yesterday.

Puckster
01-13-17, 19:04
They were working yesterday.Katarina there?

OceanBreeze
01-14-17, 16:35
Anyone know if Henesy is still dancing at the Inner Room?

Iron City
01-15-17, 14:53
I was in recently. Certainly after the ownership change. Both Katarina and Hennessy were spotted. I didn't talk to either.

Basically business as usual. Familiar faces. I left minus some cash and bodily fluids.

IC.

Seenitall
01-16-17, 02:40
I am on my annual trip from Kentucky (missed last year due to illness). Stopped into IR both Saturday and Sunday night.

Saturday was the usual urban crowd. Most of the patrons and dancers were AA. More action on the floor than on the stages. I was surprised that the lap dance area was not crowded. The lap dances seemed tamer than I remember. A couple of dancers did not even take off their top. Many of the dancers did not let the men touch their tits. Again, the floor action had more touching. I did not find anyone I wanted to have a private dance with.

On Sunday, much of the crowd was watching the second half of the Steelers game. Once again, most of the patrons and dancers were AA. I had two dances with Lana that were good but not what I experienced on previous trips. I did notice the bouncers were keeping a close look at the lap dance areas.

I will hit the club daytime this week. Hopefully my faith will be restored. If not I will be going home with more money than usual. I am not looking for a BJ. Just more two way touching and maybe fingers up the pant leg. I will wear some baggy shorts to increase my odds. If anyone has suggestions, a reply or PM would be great.

OrlandoPl
01-16-17, 15:12
I am on my annual trip from Kentucky (missed last year due to illness). Stopped into IR both Saturday and Sunday night.

Saturday was the usual urban crowd. Most of the patrons and dancers were AA. More action on the floor than on the stages. I was surprised that the lap dance area was not crowded. The lap dances seemed tamer than I remember. A couple of dancers did not even take off their top. Many of the dancers did not let the men touch their tits. Again, the floor action had more touching. I did not find anyone I wanted to have a private dance with.

On Sunday, much of the crowd was watching the second half of the Steelers game. Once again, most of the patrons and dancers were AA. I had two dances with Lana that were good but not what I experienced on previous trips. I did notice the bouncers were keeping a close look at the lap dance areas.

I will hit the club daytime this week. Hopefully my faith will be restored. If not I will be going home with more money than usual. I am not looking for a BJ. Just more two way touching and maybe fingers up the pant leg. I will wear some baggy shorts to increase my odds. If anyone has suggestions, a reply or PM would be great.Please report back after your mid-week visit. I haven't been able get out there since the ownership change.

Puckster
01-16-17, 18:55
Please report back after your mid-week visit. I haven't been able get out there since the ownership change.There's pretty favorable report on TUSCL.

Scriviner
01-17-17, 00:09
So I lost my UTR to the candy. She's still around just gotten flaky and her general behavior is now outside my risk tolerance. It's sad but it's been 18 months which is like a decade in ho years. Anyway I'm out recruiting a new one and stopped in my usual fertile fishing grounds of IR. Got two OTC offers within 15 minutes, not really interested in either. Overall vibe was subdued.

Porsche came and sat by me. Young blond surfer girl look. Usually not my type, but she seemed cool. Got a dance and they were great, low-medium mileage though but good effort and attitude. I'd repeat. No offer of OTC, and I didn't push because not my type. Dancers thinned out around 8:30 and I left.

Overall appears business as usual at IR.

Quoth84
01-17-17, 14:15
I haven't noticed a change in IR dancers, patrons, or really anything.

Still tops off, still no pasties since there hasn't been a bust for that in a bit, still able to at least fondle breasts with any woman I take back for dances.

A girl I was talking to last week (forgot her name, brunette, think she went my Kelsie?) told me that the more questionable activities have gotten toned down a bit, as some of the girls are expecting a crackdown, but, as she said, ownership isn't going to change who the dancers in the area are.

I'm still having more than a fair amount of good luck getting a bit further by chatting them up and having them get one or two shots into them before I go for a dance; and at this point, I've a few girls that know that when I'm there, and they're looking for some extra cash, they can leave their shift early and work on their knees and back if they get me in the mood. Just, as always, keep it on the d / l.

Seenitall
01-17-17, 15:09
Sat down at the bar. Before I ordered my drink Rachel sat next to me. She placed her hand on my upper thigh and asked me to go sit with her in the area by the DJ. I finished my free shot of Crown, had a cigarette and then we started a dance. The dance was once again good but not great. No need to wash my hands after. I was going to quit after the third dance but she talked me into one more. In the middle of the fourth song she informed me that her dances were $20 each. I told her she was only getting $40 and the dance stopped immediately. I would have gotten more dances with her during my Florida stay, but not with that attitude.

As soon as I sat down, Nana sat on my lap with a hand on my thighs. When I told her I had just finished some dances and was going to wait a few minutes, she gave me a " you" stare and took off like a scalded cat.

Thirty minutes later I had a nice conversation with Mimi (not Minnie). She is very cute but her dances were very tame, so I stopped after two.

I still think things are significantly tamer than what I experienced in past years. I will still go to the club but cut way back on my dances.

Please report back after your mid-week visit. I haven't been able get out there since the ownership change.

Malabar
01-18-17, 10:03
Sat down at the bar. Before I ordered my drink Rachel sat next to me. She placed her hand on my upper thigh and asked me to go sit with her in the area by the DJ. I finished my free shot of Crown, had a cigarette and then we started a dance. The dance was once again good but not great. No need to wash my hands after. I was going to quit after the third dance but she talked me into one more. In the middle of the fourth song she informed me that her dances were $20 each. I told her she was only getting $40 and the dance stopped immediately. I would have gotten more dances with her during my Florida stay, but not with that attitude.

As soon as I sat down, Nana sat on my lap with a hand on my thighs. When I told her I had just finished some dances and was going to wait a few minutes, she gave me a " you" stare and took off like a scalded cat.

Thirty minutes later I had a nice conversation with Mimi (not Minnie). She is very cute but her dances were very tame, so I stopped after two.

I still think things are significantly tamer than what I experienced in past years. I will still go to the club but cut way back on my dances.I ALWAYS, ALWAYS ask how much dances are before I agree to one.

Just sayin'.

Regards.

Mal.

GoPatsAndSox
01-18-17, 11:39

I still think things are significantly tamer than what I experienced in past years. I will still go to the club but cut way back on my dances.Business used to get me over to the IR on a regular basis during the week and Rachel was one of my ATF. She has a great set of tits. Pulled digits a while ago with my burner phone, never was able to set up anything OTC, but not for lack of trying on my part. After getting my number she became very aggressive just asking for money. When I was in the club and she was there she was the same way. I've had 50+ dances from her (like I said great tits) and never paid more than $10, all of the sudden one day after 4 dances she says give me a hundo and I'm like get the f out of here, she gives me some sob story about getting in trouble ect so I give her $100 after 8 dances (I'm a sucker for nice tits, I know) but ever since then I've gone out of my way to avoid her, even had to get a new burner to avoid her constant texting. She was gone for a while and I had plenty of fun with other girls but she's been back for sometime now and I've been avoiding dayshift like the plague, nights are just not the same. Moral of the story is always ask how much their dances are and say "that's great I 'll start with 2" and see how it goes from there. I usually leave happy and on budget.

Count
01-23-17, 16:08
I dropped by the IR Sunday around 6:00 PM. Had not been there since late last year, but have been there literally hundreds of times. Watched the Boston-Atlanta game and took part in the Sunday food buffet. Beers are $5 now, which is getting steep, but still cheap relative to Tampa or Miami. I have been reading reports here of the IR going down hill, but I must say, it was probably one of my top 3 visits EVER! I only danced with 3 ladies. Met with a Hispanic cutie in mid 30's from Hondorus I believe, and did some dances, but no real mileage, but super nice girl with great body. Then met with a young, slight chested lady (just the way I like them), and had 4 fantastic dances, but had to stop, if you know what I mean. Plenty of roaming, and some nice grinding and personal attention to Jr. But THEN up walks this smoking hot, young somewhat darker skinned petite lady, with gorgeous skin and perfect body. I am NOT a big booty man at all, but hers was just plump and perfect. There was nothing I have not done in the IR before, I thought. I was wrong. Without going too much into detail, she was wearing a teddy with snaps in the crotch, and you use your imagination from there. I'll share with SM's but do not want to ruin this good thing. I had an eye on some of the action taking place with other dancers, and plenty of ladies were added to my "next time in" list, along with a visit to my new friend. I could NOT have left happier (except perhaps of Green Bay had won). If you can't get a wet finger and some "personal attention" for Jr. At IR, you just are doing something wrong. I saw this one girl I was told was 19, a bit on the heavy side, who had the most amazing little puffy "snoopy" banana tits. She is on the top of my list next time! Can't wait to suck on those!

LaxLife43
01-23-17, 19:52
I dropped by the IR Sunday around 6:00 PM. Had not been there since late last year, but have been there literally hundreds of times. Watched the Boston-Atlanta game and took part in the Sunday food buffet. Beers are $5 now, which is getting steep, but still cheap relative to Tampa or Miami. I have been reading reports here of the IR going down hill, but I must say, it was probably one of my top 3 visits EVER! I only danced with 3 ladies. Met with a Hispanic cutie in mid 30's from Hondorus I believe, and did some dances, but no real mileage, but super nice girl with great body. Then met with a young, slight chested lady (just the way I like them), and had 4 fantastic dances, but had to stop, if you know what I mean. Plenty of roaming, and some nice grinding and personal attention to Jr. But THEN up walks this smoking hot, young somewhat darker skinned petite lady, with gorgeous skin and perfect body. I am NOT a big booty man at all, but hers was just plump and perfect. There was nothing I have not done in the IR before, I thought. I was wrong. Without going too much into detail, she was wearing a teddy with snaps in the crotch, and you use your imagination from there. I'll share with SM's but do not want to ruin this good thing. I had an eye on some of the action taking place with other dancers, and plenty of ladies were added to my "next time in" list, along with a visit to my new friend. I could NOT have left happier (except perhaps of Green Bay had won). If you can't get a wet finger and some "personal attention" for Jr. At IR, you just are doing something wrong. I saw this one girl I was told was 19, a bit on the heavy side, who had the most amazing little puffy "snoopy" banana tits. She is on the top of my list next time! Can't wait to suck on those!New to the strip club scene, can you give some details as to extra curricular services usually offered at IR.

OrlandoPl
01-23-17, 21:44
I dropped by the IR Sunday around 6:00 PM. Had not been there since late last year, but have been there literally hundreds of times. Watched the Boston-Atlanta game and took part in the Sunday food buffet. Beers are $5 now, which is getting steep, but still cheap relative to Tampa or Miami. I have been reading reports here of the IR going down hill, but I must say, it was probably one of my top 3 visits EVER! I only danced with 3 ladies. Met with a Hispanic cutie in mid 30's from Hondorus I believe, and did some dances, but no real mileage, but super nice girl with great body. Then met with a young, slight chested lady (just the way I like them), and had 4 fantastic dances, but had to stop, if you know what I mean. Plenty of roaming, and some nice grinding and personal attention to Jr. But THEN up walks this smoking hot, young somewhat darker skinned petite lady, with gorgeous skin and perfect body. I am NOT a big booty man at all, but hers was just plump and perfect. There was nothing I have not done in the IR before, I thought. I was wrong. Without going too much into detail, she was wearing a teddy with snaps in the crotch, and you use your imagination from there. I'll share with SM's but do not want to ruin this good thing. I had an eye on some of the action taking place with other dancers, and plenty of ladies were added to my "next time in" list, along with a visit to my new friend. I could NOT have left happier (except perhaps of Green Bay had won). If you can't get a wet finger and some "personal attention" for Jr. At IR, you just are doing something wrong. I saw this one girl I was told was 19, a bit on the heavy side, who had the most amazing little puffy "snoopy" banana tits. She is on the top of my list next time! Can't wait to suck on those!It is good to hear a report that the mileage remains high even after the ownership change.

LaxLife43
01-23-17, 21:52
I dropped by the IR Sunday around 6:00 PM. Had not been there since late last year, but have been there literally hundreds of times. Watched the Boston-Atlanta game and took part in the Sunday food buffet. Beers are $5 now, which is getting steep, but still cheap relative to Tampa or Miami. I have been reading reports here of the IR going down hill, but I must say, it was probably one of my top 3 visits EVER! I only danced with 3 ladies. Met with a Hispanic cutie in mid 30's from Hondorus I believe, and did some dances, but no real mileage, but super nice girl with great body. Then met with a young, slight chested lady (just the way I like them), and had 4 fantastic dances, but had to stop, if you know what I mean. Plenty of roaming, and some nice grinding and personal attention to Jr. But THEN up walks this smoking hot, young somewhat darker skinned petite lady, with gorgeous skin and perfect body. I am NOT a big booty man at all, but hers was just plump and perfect. There was nothing I have not done in the IR before, I thought. I was wrong. Without going too much into detail, she was wearing a teddy with snaps in the crotch, and you use your imagination from there. I'll share with SM's but do not want to ruin this good thing. I had an eye on some of the action taking place with other dancers, and plenty of ladies were added to my "next time in" list, along with a visit to my new friend. I could NOT have left happier (except perhaps of Green Bay had won). If you can't get a wet finger and some "personal attention" for Jr. At IR, you just are doing something wrong. I saw this one girl I was told was 19, a bit on the heavy side, who had the most amazing little puffy "snoopy" banana tits. She is on the top of my list next time! Can't wait to suck on those!Kinda new to this, but how do you go about getting these extra circicular services?

Count
01-24-17, 12:17
Like everything else, Practice, practice practice. Be observant of other dances going on. Be polite and complimentary. Don't go poking anything anywhere without at least warming up some and getting a feel for the situation. NO means NO! I will share one trick which works wonders for me, and let you to learn the rest: When a lady is dancing for you, and has her ass facing you, carefully take your finger and slide it under the tip of the rear of her g-string at the waist, and slowly slide your finger down, underneath the g-string, lower and lower. If you make it there, well you have scored. If she slows you down, be a bit persistent. Some will say "that is extra". Decide if it is worth it to you? Others will pull away and most likely politely tell you she is not up for that. The old adage of "if at first you don't succeed, try, try again, meaning try another lady. Also, be certain to do a sniff test. There are some times when you wish you had not proceeded. That damn stink can last for days on a finger!

Kinda new to this, but how do you go about getting these extra circicular services?.

Seenitall
01-24-17, 15:59
I can confirm that the daytime dances til 7:00 at Cheaters are $10. I had three dancers offer me the price. I had some dances with Summer. The mileage was average, but the DJ plays songs until the end so the dances last longer. If anyone knows of a higher mileage dancer please send me a PM.

At Lidos they wanted $20 per song. I was warned by one dancer not to try IR. She said that the dancers at IR were 60 years old and offered oral for $20. It is amazing how much the clubs lie about each other.

If you haven't gotten a dance at IR from Snowfake, you should give it a try. Mileage is average but she has the softest large breasts I have ever touched.

Seenitall
01-24-17, 16:01
Looks like maybe I just need to up my game. Thanks for giving me hope.

I dropped by the IR Sunday around 6:00 PM. Had not been there since late last year, but have been there literally hundreds of times. Watched the Boston-Atlanta game and took part in the Sunday food buffet. Beers are $5 now, which is getting steep, but still cheap relative to Tampa or Miami. I have been reading reports here of the IR going down hill, but I must say, it was probably one of my top 3 visits EVER! I only danced with 3 ladies. Met with a Hispanic cutie in mid 30's from Hondorus I believe, and did some dances, but no real mileage, but super nice girl with great body. Then met with a young, slight chested lady (just the way I like them), and had 4 fantastic dances, but had to stop, if you know what I mean. Plenty of roaming, and some nice grinding and personal attention to Jr. But THEN up walks this smoking hot, young somewhat darker skinned petite lady, with gorgeous skin and perfect body. I am NOT a big booty man at all, but hers was just plump and perfect. There was nothing I have not done in the IR before, I thought. I was wrong. Without going too much into detail, she was wearing a teddy with snaps in the crotch, and you use your imagination from there. I'll share with SM's but do not want to ruin this good thing. I had an eye on some of the action taking place with other dancers, and plenty of ladies were added to my "next time in" list, along with a visit to my new friend. I could NOT have left happier (except perhaps of Green Bay had won). If you can't get a wet finger and some "personal attention" for Jr. At IR, you just are doing something wrong. I saw this one girl I was told was 19, a bit on the heavy side, who had the most amazing little puffy "snoopy" banana tits. She is on the top of my list next time! Can't wait to suck on those!

Boxdoc
01-24-17, 16:16
Anybody seen Indie lately. Haven't seen her in a while.

FwbFl
01-24-17, 16:54
Maybe a LEO issue.

Anybody seen Indie lately. Haven't seen her in a while.

FloridaRecruit
01-24-17, 22:16
Maybe a LEO issue.She's on facebook daily.

Scriviner
01-25-17, 16:11
Anyone have any luck with OTC with Summer. PM me.

DagoRed
01-26-17, 03:54
Maybe a LEO issue.She was just having some personal time. No LEO involved! She's back. Was working Cheaters Wed. Early shift.

Dago.

LickaLot
01-27-17, 20:31
So I was in Cocoa yesterday and stopped in at IR about 2:30- It was pretty quiet compared to previous visits and was only approached by 1 girl for a dance. Several girls were practicing their pole tricks on the back stage but not wanting money I guess. Dance I got was average but has been better. Then I decided to go to Cheaters and the talent was fewer in numbers but better in mileage. Very hands on and beers were cheap at 3. 50 plus free pool. Dances $10.00 til 7 pm unless you get some early night girls who try to upcharge. Lorraine (I think is her name) gave a weak dance all in the attempt to talk about what extras may be avail then when I gave her a 10.00 bill she said she does not dance for that little- we argued she took her 10.00 and I left. Was great up until meeting her and she really puts a high price on her so called extras in a dance- she was crazy and reaching for the stars. There was a thicker latino girl who was great but I do not remember her name.

Malabar
01-28-17, 09:57
So I was in Cocoa yesterday and stopped in at IR about 2:30- It was pretty quiet compared to previous visits and was only approached by 1 girl for a dance. Several girls were practicing their pole tricks on the back stage but not wanting money I guess. Dance I got was average but has been better. Then I decided to go to Cheaters and the talent was fewer in numbers but better in mileage. Very hands on and beers were cheap at 3. 50 plus free pool. Dances $10.00 til 7 pm unless you get some early night girls who try to upcharge. Lorraine (I think is her name) gave a weak dance all in the attempt to talk about what extras may be avail then when I gave her a 10.00 bill she said she does not dance for that little- we argued she took her 10.00 and I left. Was great up until meeting her and she really puts a high price on her so called extras in a dance- she was crazy and reaching for the stars. There was a thicker latino girl who was great but I do not remember her name.Glad you posted this, it reminded me that I needed to.

I was in Cheaters recently and met Lorraine. I agreed to a dance and we went back to a far corner. She started the lapdance 1/2 way thru a song and then another song. She proceeded to tell me everything that was available for a high price. I had a bad feeling abut this so, after some mumbling, I declined.

She charged me $40.00 for a song and a half. I was really annoyed but paid it because making a scene wasn't worth it. Lesson learned: Before agreeing to a lapdance: 1) ask how much it is and 2) for a full song?

As always YMMV.

Regards.

Mal.

RobertPf
01-28-17, 16:31
Went to IR an hour after they opened and there was almost no where to park. I got a couple dances from Rachel, who I would recommend. I can't remember the other dancer (small tits and multiple piercing in her lip), she was not so good. She started conversing with the guy next to me getting a dance from another girl. Her only excuse was that she knows way too many people there. Whatever, I left after that. It was getting too crowded for me anyway.

Iron City
01-28-17, 23:43
Stopped in at IR today. Alyssa brought my beer and the cost was 4. 50. Not sure when this went into effect but a welcome change.

Got several dances with regulars. The first was less contact than normal, which concerned me a little. But the second girl was as handy as ever.

Headed up to Cheaters and had a couple of high mileage dances as well as a solid offer for OTC.

IC.

DagoRed
01-29-17, 18:36
Stopped in at IR today. Alyssa brought my beer and the cost was 4. 50. Not sure when this went into effect but a welcome change.

IC.My Bud Light beer has always been 4. 50. What have you been drinking?

Dago.

Boynton
01-30-17, 05:37
My Bud Light beer has always been 4. 50. What have you been drinking?

Dago.The real question is "Why would someone named DagoRed be drinking beer?" LOL.

Pusspuss
01-30-17, 09:45
I was in recently. Certainly after the ownership change. Both Katarina and Hennessy were spotted. I didn't talk to either.

Basically business as usual. Familiar faces. I left minus some cash and bodily fluids.

IC.Ownership change? Lamar sold the place?

Iron City
01-30-17, 12:04
IR changed hands a few weeks ago. New owner also has a club in O-Town.

Bud Light has been a fin per for almost a year now.

My limited experience with Dago Red, the beverage, not the monger has been that Iron City is a safer bet for me personally LOL.

IC.

Clayton W
01-31-17, 13:15
My Bud Light beer has always been 4.50. What have you been drinking?

Dago.Domestic beers are supposed to be $4.50 but Krystal will keep the .50 or even more for herself, hoping you don't realize that and tip even more.

Rossfl
01-31-17, 13:21
Domestic beer (Coors light, Bud etc) have been $5 for over a year now.

Domestic beers are supposed to be $4.50 but Krystal will keep the .50 or even more for herself, hoping you don't realize that and tip even more.

DagoRed
02-01-17, 01:01
The real question is "Why would someone named DagoRed be drinking beer?" LOL.I like my beer too! Bar wines usually suck. My good cellar wines are occasionally let out to breathe just before partaking of DATY, OTC.

On a side note. I did get my favorite bartender at IR to convince management to stock one of my other favorite beers, "Fat Tire".

Just remember. Never let a Dago bye!

Dago.

Quoth84
02-01-17, 01:43
Glad you posted this, it reminded me that I needed to.

I was in Cheaters recently and met Lorraine. I agreed to a dance and we went back to a far corner. She started the lapdance 1/2 way thru a song and then another song. She proceeded to tell me everything that was available for a high price. I had a bad feeling abut this so, after some mumbling, I declined.

She charged me $40.00 for a song and a half. I was really annoyed but paid it because making a scene wasn't worth it. Lesson learned: Before agreeing to a lapdance: 1) ask how much it is and 2) for a full song?

As always YMMV.

Regards.

Mal.I've found that if the girl starts in the middle of the song, she's likely to be one to rip you off, unless she says "this one is for free / we'll only start counting the full songs" or something to that effect. If they start halfway and don't say anything, ask immediately as to what's going on. At that point, you haven't gotten much, and she'll likely back down, because she'll know you're not going to be a pushover.

Quoth84
02-01-17, 02:09
Like everything else, Practice, practice practice. Be observant of other dances going on. Be polite and complimentary. Don't go poking anything anywhere without at least warming up some and getting a feel for the situation. NO means NO! I will share one trick which works wonders for me, and let you to learn the rest: When a lady is dancing for you, and has her ass facing you, carefully take your finger and slide it under the tip of the rear of her g-string at the waist, and slowly slide your finger down, underneath the g-string, lower and lower. If you make it there, well you have scored. If she slows you down, be a bit persistent. Some will say "that is extra". Decide if it is worth it to you? Others will pull away and most likely politely tell you she is not up for that. The old adage of "if at first you don't succeed, try, try again, meaning try another lady. Also, be certain to do a sniff test. There are some times when you wish you had not proceeded. That damn stink can last for days on a finger!

.I've also found the following helps when you go, or at least it's been lucky for me. Not everyone's style will work for other people. Myself, I'm not the most in-shape or handsome guy, but I'm able to be funny and not creepy; apparently that goes a long way.

1. Don't dress ghetto. Wear real pants or real shorts, wear a clean shirt, and make sure you don't stink of work or whatever. Most of the girls I've fucked or at least had good mileage with, commented that it was nice to be around a guy who didn't stink, and it made it easier for them to get turned on.

2. If you're into a girl, buy her a drink or two. Best case, she's the type of girl that will get sluttier with more alcohol. Worst case, $8, and good conversation. Treat it like a date before you go back to the benches; usually by the level of flirting you'll know if she'll at least give mileage or not.

3. Don't just grab boobs, ass and pussy. Every girl I've pulled, I've gotten by massaging her back (all dancers love it if you're moderately good, they are almost all sore / knotted in their back), touching the nape of her neck, small of her back, etc. Make her feel all around sexy, not that you're just hoping to smash some nameless pussy. Complement her smile and all that other cheesy shit. If she's into it, your hands will be able to slowly roam where they normally wouldn't.

OrlandoPl
02-03-17, 11:04
The lasy I seen Mallory she was fired from IR and was working Lidos. It's been like 6 months since I've seen her so I'm not sure if she's in the area still.Anybody have updates on if Mallory is still dancing in the area? IME she was lower mileage but still a lot of fun to spend time with.

Also, why did she get fired at IR, if you are comfortable sharing?

Thanks.

DagoRed
02-04-17, 18:57
Anybody have updates on if Mallory is still dancing in the area? IME she was lower mileage but still a lot of fun to spend time with.

Also, why did she get fired at IR, if you are comfortable sharing?

Thanks.She is just now back at IR. PM me for further comments.

Dago.

OrlandoPl
02-05-17, 14:45
What's the consensus? Will it be a good time at IR this evening or will the ladies be taking the night off?

FloridaRecruit
02-05-17, 15:04
What's the consensus? Will it be a good time at IR this evening or will the ladies be taking the night off?In the past in IR the screen was set up on main stage and projector too. Thus there is no music. I do not know if this will be continued under the new ownership.

About 6 years ago I met a girl on her first night at work on super bowl Sunday. I sat and bought her drinks and took her home after. We remain friends to this day.

I do not know what the other clubs do on big game days.

Quoth84
02-08-17, 13:13
Was there Monday night, got there around 5:50, got my free drink. Was a bit slow, but around 7:30 saw other girls trickling in, and by 8 the quality had jumped up nicely, and was getting dances with a few girls, many of them getting feely as they recognize me as a guy who tips well.

Ended up getting a girl to leave with me after a few shots, picked her up about a block down from the club, had her sucking my cock while I drove to the hotel, then was fucking her once we got inside, even got her to step out on the balcony to get standing doggie and cross off something on my bucket list. Cost $250, but for a brunette with nice big natural tits and a fuck me how you like attitude, felt it was worth it, especially since it wasn't for just an hour, it was fucking around all night and after we woke up, too. Horny little thing, was okay with everything I wanted to do (I don't do anal, so not sure if that's in her bag).

Seniors can PM for more specific details; I'm not going to pretend that she doesn't do this with other guys (she was too practiced), so that you know if she approaches you that she'll likely be game.

HarleyFatz
02-09-17, 00:14
Found myself at the IR this afternoon and had a few dances with Lovelace, a very sexy huge natural boobs young lady. She is one of my ATFs there. She never hustles you for a drink or anything like that. She sits there all cool and sexy and the guys come to her. Again a beautiful body, great ass and magnificent natural boobs. She is a very good time.

Hockeyboy
02-09-17, 19:58
Found myself at the IR this afternoon and had a few dances with Lovelace, a very sexy huge natural boobs young lady. She is one of my ATFs there. She never hustles you for a drink or anything like that. She sits there all cool and sexy and the guys come to her. Again a beautiful body, great ass and magnificent natural boobs. She is a very good time.I've to agreed with the awesome natural body, but the face is a bit weird. I've had some dance with her and wasn't sure if she was a young one or an older gal, as she has an unusual looking face. Also there are times when she has a bad odor coming out of her body.

FL Wingman
02-10-17, 12:52
Stopped in to IR Thursday, things are changing and not for the better. I don't understand why someone would buy a very successful business and change the very things that make it so. As a business consultant, I have watched this happen in many industries and it never fails to baffle me.

Changes that will kill IR that are happening:

- they are making it More Getto, fixed play lists, no Variety in the music.

- more rules for the dancers, unhappy employees makes for unhappy customers.

These are two changes I know are making both customers and the dancers look elsewhere.

On that note, I left IR and went to cheeters and had a great time, the selection of talent is small but with what is happening at Ir cheeters has a great opportunity to grow there business and it looks like it is happening.

Kaplog
02-11-17, 22:55
I went there. Drove from o-town. One word. Ghetto. Only 3 white chicks. Mostly AA's and some latina. Very disappointed. Not worth the drive.

ToyotaSupraTt
02-12-17, 11:52
I'm planning to go today, but curious, is mileage down?

Quoth84
02-12-17, 13:09
I'm planning to go today, but curious, is mileage down?Not in my experience, but others seem to think so.

OrlandoPl
02-12-17, 14:14
I'm planning to go today, but curious, is mileage down?I was there Friday, afternoon shift. The club wasn't as busy as previous Fridays, but my dance partners still aimed to please.

Iron City
02-12-17, 19:42
I was there Friday, afternoon shift. The club wasn't as busy as previous Fridays, but my dance partners still aimed to please.What he said.

IC.

Digger Blue
02-13-17, 13:42
Anyone had any luck with takeout? Feel free to pm.

HarleyFatz
02-13-17, 15:59
I've to agreed with the awesome natural body, but the face is a bit weird. I've had some dance with her and wasn't sure if she was a young one or an older gal, as she has an unusual looking face. Also there are times when she has a bad odor coming out of her body.Wow. I've never experienced any odor at all. Or I'd definitely not partake in any dances. Again her body is awesome with the best tits in the house! My expert opinion is she is no more than thirty and probably younger. At any age she is definatfly one of my favorites!

Count
02-14-17, 17:15
Why not just ask her? I have found they are very open to discussing that after a dance or 2. There are girls there who I have been trying to get out of the club for years, and it has almost become a joke when I ask them for take out every time I see them. Once I even convinced one who had said no for months. One girl who I want to bang so bad is Minnie. She speaks freely of blowing the bouncers, but yet she always says she has a boyfriend and won't do customers. I'm thinking some girls take care of the bouncers, in return for some leeway during dances with customers.

Anyone had any luck with takeout? Feel free to pm.

OrlandoPl
02-14-17, 18:17
Why not just ask her? I have found they are very open to discussing that after a dance or 2. There are girls there who I have been trying to get out of the club for years, and it has almost become a joke when I ask them for take out every time I see them. Once I even convinced one who had said no for months. One girl who I want to bang so bad is Minnie. She speaks freely of blowing the bouncers, but yet she always says she has a boyfriend and won't do customers. I'm thinking some girls take care of the bouncers, in return for some leeway during dances with customers.She has a husband. He's a total loser.

Boynton
02-14-17, 21:48
She has a husband. He's a total loser.According to her FB they have been separated about a month. But this has been off again on again through several years and kids / pregnancies. Try your luck on the right day and you might get through, but you could spend a lot of time waiting for that day. My humble advice is to stick to nice dances from her and scope out true pros for depenadable, low drama, servicing. YMMV.

Count
02-15-17, 14:54
I agree with you about sticking with the dependable ones, but you know how it is when you are told you cannot have something: it makes it that much more desirable! She has shared the ups and downs of her relationship, and even several times when she was "broken up", she said no. Oh well, if at first you don't succeed.

According to her FB they have been separated about a month. But this has been off again on again through several years and kids / pregnancies. Try your luck on the right day and you might get through, but you could spend a lot of time waiting for that day. My humble advice is to stick to nice dances from her and scope out true pros for dependable, low drama, servicing. YMMV.

Rossfl
02-19-17, 14:56
Don't give up on trying to get Minnie OTC, it does happen. The times her and her husband are on the "outs" are because she is doing OTC. Haven't taken her OTC myself, but this info comes from another dancer who is good friends with her. I personally would try, but I crossed Minnie off my list when she, in the middle of a dance, took a call from her babies daddy, and charged me for the dance.

I agree with you about sticking with the dependable ones, but you know how it is when you are told you cannot have something: it makes it that much more desirable! She has shared the ups and downs of her relationship, and even several times when she was "broken up", she said no. Oh well, if at first you don't succeed.

Quoth84
02-19-17, 17:24
Don't give up on trying to get Minnie OTC, it does happen. The times her and her husband are on the "outs" are because she is doing OTC. Haven't taken her OTC myself, but this info comes from another dancer who is good friends with her. I personally would try, but I crossed Minnie off my list when she, in the middle of a dance, took a call from her babies daddy, and charged me for the dance.She the incredibly short one, brunette? If it's who I think it is, I've had her offer once, but didn't take, as she wasn't doing anything for me.

ToyotaSupraTt
02-19-17, 18:36
Does anyone know what days and times Indie / Ida typically works at Cheaters?

George1500
02-20-17, 14:05
With the NEW IR ownership, why change anything for a successful moneymaker establishment. However, I thought of one change that could be implemented and I see it as a positive change, NOT negative. On sundays, IR to open at Noon instead of at 4 pm. Cheaters and Lidos have a 4 hour head start for cash flow on sundays. Why not have the IR open same time as cheaters / lidos. Its something that has crossed my mind way before the NEW ownership. Opinions?

Shakes77
02-20-17, 20:10
Popped in Inner Room, Cheaters, and Lidos a few saturdays ago:

Inner Room- first stop must say this place has really gone down hill. Used to be my favorite place had takeout a couple times over the years with a couple knockouts, but not sure there was anything in there that could of giving me a hard on in that place. Was a real group of gremlins working, left within 30 minutes.

Cheaters-very surprised at the talent at this place, both on the day shift when the night shift came in. Talked to one girl there said she got fired from Inner Room. Very dark in the private area, seemed extras available with some real lookers, did not partake, but will more than likely going back here instead of inner room.

Lidos-got there pretty late, good looking group of women working, good dances but nothing too crazy.

RoadWarrior2K
02-21-17, 01:45
With the NEW IR ownership, why change anything for a successful moneymaker establishment. However, I thought of one change that could be implemented and I see it as a positive change, NOT negative. On sundays, IR to open at Noon instead of at 4 pm. Cheaters and Lidos have a 4 hour head start for cash flow on sundays. Why not have the IR open same time as cheaters / lidos. Its something that has crossed my mind way before the NEW ownership. Opinions?Back in the day, eighties, the Inner Room used to open at 10:00 am.

Van Dammaged
02-22-17, 18:10
Hey guys / gals. Long time lurker first time poster. Been going to to IR for the past 10 or so years. Stop by last Friday around 3:30 pm. Looks like business as usual with the exception of the men's bathroom finally being renovated. I have seen some "extras" perform in the club but not this visit. Had my usual drink and shot. I think the talent levels goes in cycles and right now its on the up swing after a long spell in the down. Spent just about my whole time there with my regular or should I say I'm her regular. Drop one and a half bills on drinks and dances. Dancer knows me pretty well so plenty of touching. All in all a great time. Left around 6:30.

-Happy Hunting.

*Understand this forum is an outlet to share information but trying to respect privacy. Not sure of all the rules.

ToyotaSupraTt
02-23-17, 20:53
I've been in a couple of times recently. Things have been a little calmed down, well, then again, I've been going in more towards the evening. Overall things are slowed down a bit, but I think this is the calm before the storm. I mean that in a good way for those of us visiting IR.

FL Wingman
02-23-17, 21:30
Definitely different and I are today early in the day the selection of dancers was very poor and the ones that were there seemed disinterested.

Member #5439
02-25-17, 09:24
Stopped in Cheaters last week. Usually a good time for me. In fact, I often prefer the atmosphere there over Inner Room these days.

I actually went in looking for either Jessica or Summer, neither of which were there this time.

Had dances with two different dancers. The first, I can't remember her name but all I will say about her is that while cute and sexy looking, the turn off was unshaven legs. Like running your hand across sandpaper. The next was Belladonna. She was a lot of fun. Made me wonder if OTC was available. Didn't think to ask though.

Quoth84
02-25-17, 15:15
Popped in Inner Room, Cheaters, and Lidos a few saturdays ago:

Inner Room- first stop must say this place has really gone down hill. Used to be my favorite place had takeout a couple times over the years with a couple knockouts, but not sure there was anything in there that could of giving me a hard on in that place. Was a real group of gremlins working, left within 30 minutes.

Cheaters-very surprised at the talent at this place, both on the day shift when the night shift came in. Talked to one girl there said she got fired from Inner Room. Very dark in the private area, seemed extras available with some real lookers, did not partake, but will more than likely going back here instead of inner room.

Lidos-got there pretty late, good looking group of women working, good dances but nothing too crazy.You recall the time you were at each? Also, never been to Cheaters, is the private area still "open" to the rest of the club, or actually kinda private?

Shakes77
02-25-17, 18:05
You recall the time you were at each? Also, never been to Cheaters, is the private area still "open" to the rest of the club, or actually kinda private?430 ish at inner room.

530-7 at cheaters then back from 930-12.

1230-145 lidos.

The private at cheaters us just a secluded area with couches lining the back walls, no individual privacy but pretty private. Did a 3 for 30 special in the evening. Some very nice looking women there I will say. Much better than inner room.

Geaknow
02-25-17, 19:17
Back in the day, eighties, the Inner Room used to open at 10:00 am.Yes and I remember the dance prices were $3. 00. LOL then went to 5.

Arcola
03-04-17, 13:21
Anyone had any luck with takeout? Feel free to pm.She's moved to Cheaters, about 10 days ago. She can be very indiscreet with her text messages, so be very careful there. If you get past that, she's very nice and willing, but not particularly imaginative. YMMV.

Arcola
03-04-17, 13:51
Glad you posted this, it reminded me that I needed to.

As always YMMV.

Regards.

Mal.Cheaters has a sign in the dance room listing prices. It calls them "Mandatory". So you can point at that if a dancer is trying to upsell you.

I have experimented on several occasions when a dancer offered premium dances at a premium prices. It has NEVER been worthwhile.

Some months back, I started a dance with P-a at IR. As my hands roamed, she said, "that costs extra" and a bit later, "you can touch anything you want for $40 a song" ! Screw that noise, it was the last dance she ever sold me. I'll always respect anyone's boundaries, but I've never had trouble finding dancers with mutually agreeable common ground without upcharge. If I'm happy, I'll keep buying dances. Dickering in the middle of a dance kills the mood and sets bad precedent, it'll just be more $ at every turn. Just last night, I got told "You can do anything you want to me" and no extra charge was involved. She even told me her schedule at a different club: "Dances are cheaper there, you can buy more!" Smart dancers know how to get repeat business, don't waste time on the shortsighted ones.

WhitePasta
03-05-17, 10:51
Cheaters has a sign in the dance room listing prices. It calls them "Mandatory". So you can point at that if a dancer is trying to upsell you.

I have experimented on several occasions when a dancer offered premium dances at a premium prices. It has NEVER been worthwhile...........
.This extra paying trend is pretty common with Orlando girls, I simply refuse and stop right there on the first dance. No love lost! Just take my money elsewhere.

BoaterBw
03-06-17, 06:58
I had some time to kill and an ich to scratch so I head out to the bar. First stop was the Inner Room. I had not been there in a month or so and the place is defiantly different. Let me say the service sucked. It was about 4:45 and there were about 6 girls there. I sat at the bar and watched the bar tender worry more about other things than all of the customers. I must have sat there of over 10 minutes and still not service. Based on this I decided to vote with my money and left. The new owners should spend their effort on the staff and not new bathrooms. I hope the new owners read this and focus on the customers so the place can stay open.

I then drove up to Lidos and found a good time. Beer within 3 moinutes, check. The I noticed a very cute and young woman dancing. She had an Ariana Grande look that was hot. After the dance, she stopped by and we got to know each other better. It turns out she was 18 years old! I thought Wow. Her name was Crystal and seemed to have a plan on where she was going. Very articulate and personable and what a body. We went to the back and I had a couple of dances. All I can say is if you are lucky enough to be there at the same time, give her a try. She really doesn't want you touching the frontal area, but the rest is great. A rare gem.

MadisonGuy69
03-06-17, 10:28
I went to Inner Room Friday afternoon for a drink. I hadn't been there since ownership changed. I could not tell a difference, it was the same old Inner Room except the cash register has went to a more modern set up. The girls seemed to be about the same quality. I'm not sure what everyone is talking about with the changes, I might start trying Cheaters too though I never use to go there it use to be shit. But last time I went which was over a year ago there was a couple hot girls there. I just like the bartenders knowing my at Inner Room. And the bouncers let me get a little crazy when I drink more than I should which is fun.

Wolfsong
03-08-17, 06:46
Went to cheaters several month back and had a good time with a dark haired well built girl. She said she was a israeli mix and lives in Orlando. Said she works mainly towards the weekends due to schooling. Does anybody know her or if she is still there. ? I have no name. I know its a long shot.

OrlandoPl
03-08-17, 12:38
I usually visit IR but will be in Melbourne later. Is Bare Assets worth a visit? Is mileage good?

Looftnagorra
03-08-17, 14:50
I usually visit IR but will be in Melbourne later. Is Bare Assets worth a visit? Is mileage good?The short answer is no. But there are times that's not true. Best bet if you stop in, is to tip the girl on stage and if she shows (or doesn't hide) that kitty then it could be fun. Just beware there are a few that try to upsell, and IMHO it was never worth it.

Keep in mind the dance area is tiny and NOT-so-private so don't expect even good mileage to do much. At BA, I personally have never had any ITC action beyond getting my fingers wet, but I've taken a couple for OTC. Admittingly the OTC encounters I had were years ago when I was still a newbie and paid too much.

Normus Johnson
03-08-17, 16:34
I usually visit IR but will be in Melbourne later. Is Bare Assets worth a visit? Is mileage good?Understanding is that it also does not open till 7 ish.

For me that is a late night, and so I'm at IR when I can get away.

Normus Johnson.

OrlandoPl
03-08-17, 20:09
Understanding is that it also does not open till 7 ish.

For me that is a late night, and so I'm at IR when I can get away.

Normus Johnson.Thanks for the info. Yeah, 7 is generally late for me too. My meeting got postponed so won't get out there til at least next week.

Is BA fully nude? Sounded that way from the other response.

Normus Johnson
03-08-17, 22:23
Thanks for the info. Yeah, 7 is generally late for me too. My meeting got postponed so won't get out there til at least next week.

Is BA fully nude? Sounded that way from the other response.Not sure as any attempt to go there was always around 4 and I would find it closed.

I think it's got the same rules as IR.

Normus Johnson.

FloridaRecruit
03-09-17, 01:41
Thanks for the info. Yeah, 7 is generally late for me too. My meeting got postponed so won't get out there til at least next week.

Is BA fully nude? Sounded that way from the other response.Per their website (https://www.bareassetsmelbourne.com/), and google, they open daily at noon, including Sundays.

Bare assets is NOT FULLY NUDE.

Of all the clubs in Brevard, probably the lowest mileage (some good looking women, but low mileage).

All have a pleasant day.

Clayton W
03-10-17, 12:59
Admittedly its been a couple years but BareAssets sucks take the trip up to CBeach those clubs are much better. I have been there at lunch and there are times it is only the bartender (so it may look closed from the outside). Also private dances, they will usually shun frontal access which is the main reason I go.

JonesIn420
03-10-17, 16:25
Was wondering if anyone has seen a short skinny blonde with vibrating tong righg at BA? She says she only works certain nights cause she going to school over here and I was wondering if anyone knew who I was talking about and what nights she working.

OrlandoPl
03-10-17, 17:41
Admittedly its been a couple years but BareAssets sucks take the trip up to CBeach those clubs are much better. I have been there at lunch and there are times it is only the bartender (so it may look closed from the outside). Also private dances, they will usually shun frontal access which is the main reason I go.Thanks to all who provided feedback on Bare Assets. It looks like why'all saved me from a non-productive 5 minute visit.

Boxdoc
03-10-17, 18:00
Went to cheaters several month back and had a good time with a dark haired well built girl. She said she was a israeli mix and lives in Orlando. Said she works mainly towards the weekends due to schooling. Does anybody know her or if she is still there. ? I have no name. I know its a long shot.If she's the same one I'm thinking of she goes by Alex. I got good mileage. No OTC though.

Praireboy
03-10-17, 18:36
While I'm visiting from up North I hope to visit IR, what extras are available and the price. I realize there all different, but curious what is on the menu.

PM is you wish.

BTW what does OTC stand for.

Cheers.

PB.

RoadWarrior2K
03-11-17, 02:58
While I'm visiting from up North I hope to visit IR, what extras are available and the price. I realize there all different, but curious what is on the menu.

PM is you wish.

BTW what does OTC stand for.

Cheers.

PB.Outside The Club.

ScottyM3
03-11-17, 13:57
It's been quite a while since I've been to BA. Many many years in fact, but I'll tell my story to who ever wants to read it. LOL. When I was there, they only had like 3 girls dancing, compared to IR it was very expensive too, and the girls were not that good. Our waitress was much better than the dancers. My brother actually asked the waitress to dance for him for a C-note. Of course she had to ask the boss if it was ok that she dance. She did a good job and the real dancers were PO'd that she danced instead of them, and of course got a C-note for it. I haven't been back since, and have gone to IR all the time. Much bigger selection of ladies dancing.

Iron City
03-13-17, 12:07
Stopped in at the Red Leopard a week or so ago. Midweek early evening. I was pleasantly surprised at the number and quality of girls there. Past visits, while far and few between, were normally time wasters. Had dances with 3 different girls and two-way fondling with two of them.

Male bartender and the A-hole who tosses you a worn out rag in the men's room were a downer.

Any one else been lately?

IC.

Count
03-13-17, 13:58
I visited IR about 4:30 Saturday afternoon. Light crowd, and not many apparent dancers. A closer look revealed at least 6 along the back wall giving dances, always a good sign. I usually will sit on the far side of the bar, near "the corner" to observe the action discretely. No bouncers walking around. Then walks by the most amazing pair of tits I have ever seen. And she was proud of them too, with her voluminous bosom propped up in a bustier but fully exposed. Now to be straight and clear: First, I DESPISE fake bolt on's and have rarely seen (or felt) a pair I like, and secondly I am a small boob man, and love an athletic, firm, small set. However, when I saw these, I dropped my jaw, and had to have a dance. Her name was Anetta or something like that, and she had a strong Spanish accent, and said she was from Venezuela. She had a great body as a whole, but oh my god, those tits! Now to be clear she did not have an ounce of personality, but I was not there for a chat. Surprisingly, in the 3 dances we did she allowed a good amount of roaming, and she had a move where when I was near insertion she would just sit down in my lap, making impossible, but good roaming none the less. I defy any of you to see and feel those fun bags and show me or tell me about a better set! Interestingly she asked me to use hand sanitizer prior to the dance, which was not a bad move actually! She used it too.

I went back to the bar, and observed a very petite, young darker black girl with what appeared to be sitting with her boyfriend, get up and go give a big older man a few dances. It was clear he was getting a good amount of roaming in, and he damn near looked like he was fisting her! So if that is to your liking, you may want to search for her. Then I observed a very average taller than average white girl, 30'ish, blond, probably 20 lbs overweight but flat as a board, with nice perky nipples. Like I said earlier, I prefer spinners, but I was lured in by those really nice tiny titties! We went back for a dance, and I did my normal warm up song, where it became apparent she was going to allow roaming. Into the second song, as I was trying to "gain entrance", she said "here, let me help", and removed an outer brief she was wearing over a very tiny g-string. Easy virtually unlimited access from there! She was doing some casual outside my pants touching, and I asked her if she could touch me. She literally responded "sure" with a smile, and I unzipped and flopped Jr. Up on my belly, covered by my shirt tail. This has become my new move, and I wish I had thought of it many years ago! She backed into Jr. And commenced to sliding her ample ass cheeks up and down on Jr. Until I was close, and I tapped her on her shoulder, letting her escape the inevitable ending. She knew to grab Jr. From there and finish him off into my shirt tail, and that was that. She did not ask for a tip over and above the 6 dances I chose to do, but I did throw in a tip. I did not ask about OTC, as I rarely do that, and when I do I prefer young, petite spinners. I usually am pretty anxious to head on out doing the "walk of shame", and failed to ask her name...

So for me at least, I am 100% at the IR this year, but have only been 4 times or so.

Blewjay
03-15-17, 16:48
I was riding my motorcycle down from Daytona and had an hour to kill, so I thought I would hit a club. I Remembered 30 years ago when table dances were $5 and the dancers would dry hump you and have never really known too many clubs like that since.

I swung by Cheaters but it wasn't open yet (around 11:30 am) I rode up the coast and found Lidos which was open. There was no one on stage and I was about to leave but I was approached by an adorable young blonde in a push-up dress. She said the dancers and dances don't start until there are three patrons and if I stuck around till one more person came in she would make it worth my while. She told me private dances were $20 each but she could do three for forty. I said I could do three for thirty and she grabbed my hand and led me to a side area.

She said it would take her a minute to undress. She took off her dress and some sort was of shield / dressing on her abdomen. She said she had recent surgery "to remove a pooch. " Her tits were unbelievable and I was committed at this point. She sat by me and said "this song doesn't count because it's already started" and let my hands wander all over her ass and those unbelievable tits. I tried to kiss them and she said they aren't supposed to let customers lick them but added she could and started her licking her nipples. The three dances were great. She lifted my shirt to put her breast against me and by the third dance was shoving her boobs in my face.

She basically dry humped me to satisfaction, which at 65 is no easy feat. I tipped her $10. I didn't get a name. If any of you know her name and if more is available I will return when I can.

Wolfsong
03-15-17, 21:11
Are the Dance price at Cheaters still $10. - before 7 pm?

Been a while I went to that club.

Thanks.

Looftnagorra
03-16-17, 14:35
Are the Dance price at Cheaters still $10. - before 7 pm?

Been a while I went to that club.

Thanks.Yes. And IMHO Cheaters has been better than IR lately.

Mosin Nagant
03-17-17, 08:18
It's been quite a while since I've been to BA. Many many years in fact, but I'll tell my story to who ever wants to read it. LOL. When I was there, they only had like 3 girls dancing, compared to IR it was very expensive too, and the girls were not that good. Our waitress was much better than the dancers. My brother actually asked the waitress to dance for him for a C-note. Of course she had to ask the boss if it was ok that she dance. She did a good job and the real dancers were PO'd that she danced instead of them, and of course got a C-note for it. I haven't been back since, and have gone to IR all the time. Much bigger selection of ladies dancing.BA's has been good to me. I wouldn't say the inside atmosphere is good. Sometimes daytime there are only a few, unattractive women. Several times I entered and left in a few minutes.

However, I have been able to get a good amount of OTC. That includes two gals that charged me the first few times and then it was always on the house including Greek. I know you are all stunned to know they had complicated personal lives, lots of guys who really treated them poorly but no drug use other than weed. I treated them nicely, let them cum before me, took them out for dinner or drinks. One got married and won't have sex with me anymore, the other is married and still hooks up with me sometimes even though she is no longer dancing. I am hardly a stud, very average looking. Never had similar good fortune at other clubs. Seems like there are a goodly number of MILF strippers at BA, for better or worse.

DeepDown
03-19-17, 10:41
Tried out Lido this weekend. Had hooked up with a girl that dances there and mentioned how high milage the dances were there. The place was hopping a number of attractive girls. Had dances with 3 different girls good grinding and tittie access but downtown was defiantly off limits. No specals attn to Jr probably try ir os cheaters next time.

FloridaRecruit
03-19-17, 10:58
Several months ago I met this little sweet girl. I am wondering if she is still there. Short, dark hair, small breasted, wore her bottoms in a manner inviting roaming.

OrlandoPl
03-19-17, 15:21
Several months ago I met this little sweet girl. I am wondering if she is still there. Short, dark hair, small breasted, wore her bottoms in a manner inviting roaming.But don't expect extras or OTC. She is a class act.

Otto22
03-19-17, 16:29
Several months ago I met this little sweet girl. I am wondering if she is still there. Short, dark hair, small breasted, wore her bottoms in a manner inviting roaming.She is a cutie. Looks just like actress Bebe Neuwirth.

FloridaRecruit
03-19-17, 21:21
But don't expect extras or OTC. She is a class act.Many girls who do OTC and give extras are sweethearts.

We may be thinking of two different girls. The girl I am remembering was brilliant with extras without even buying a dance which is why I guess I shall have to go in and find her again.

Be safe.

OrlandoPl
03-20-17, 10:05
Many girls who do OTC and give extras are sweethearts.

We may be thinking of two different girls. The girl I am remembering was brilliant with extras without even buying a dance which is why I guess I shall have to go in and find her again.

Be safe.We also may have different definitions of what constitute extras. There should be a common definition in the OED or Webster's for what SC extras refers to. .

OrlandoPl
03-20-17, 10:31
Many girls who do OTC and give extras are sweethearts.

Be safe.I'm sure we are talking about the same girl. I haven't spent time with her in about 6 months. Maybe the menu has expanded. Or maybe she just doesn't give the same service to fat, bald guys.

Normus Johnson
03-20-17, 11:51
A buddy of mine in town this weekend to help with the car show. On Sunday we went to IR as I heard here it might be opening early with the new management. Not the case-.

Still opens at 4 PM.

Since it was around 1 PM, we went over to cheaters, Saw Ida but they need a couple of extra girls. Good time but nothing that not already been written about.

Normus Johnson.

Quoth84
03-20-17, 14:04
It's been quite a while since I've been to BA. Many many years in fact, but I'll tell my story to who ever wants to read it. LOL. When I was there, they only had like 3 girls dancing, compared to IR it was very expensive too, and the girls were not that good. Our waitress was much better than the dancers. My brother actually asked the waitress to dance for him for a C-note. Of course she had to ask the boss if it was ok that she dance. She did a good job and the real dancers were PO'd that she danced instead of them, and of course got a C-note for it. I haven't been back since, and have gone to IR all the time. Much bigger selection of ladies dancing.Actually, one of the girls there is a door girl, waitress, and dancer. Brunette, tattoos up her side. Stage name starts with a J, can't remember. I know another girl that was a waitress that went to bartending (long haired brunette with an amazing ass) that sometimes on slow lights would actually work the pole (no getting undressed) but had a trick where she'd pick up a bottle of beer with her ass and dance.

IR always has more girls dancing, and I think that's because there are always more paying customers. $10 dances get more people in the door, and while they might have to do twice the dances, the guys are more likely to do them.

HotRedFrog
03-20-17, 19:55
Some time back someone posted a link to a private club for swingers in or around CoCo I believe or Brevard county.

If any member is aware of such a link please forward it to me either pm or repost.

Thank You.

Rocket Pocket
03-21-17, 04:26
Some time back someone posted a link to a private club for swingers in or around CoCo I believe or Brevard county.

If any member is aware of such a link please forward it to me either pm or repost.

Thank You.Are you talking about Club 3 X?

TheeeGentleman
03-21-17, 07:40
Visited IR for the first time yesterday. I'm a spinner guy and this little girl didn't disappoint. The best part is that she told me she lives in Orlando. Tried for some take-out or a number, but no go. What a tight little body and great legs on this little thing. Coming back later in the week as this club is much better than any in Orlando. Re-posting this for my Orlando buddies that have never ventured outside of the hood.

Count
03-21-17, 13:51
That was me. Here is the link: http://club3x.org/.

If you read my post, this is the actual "greedy girl" who milked me all over her tits as I finger fucked her!! I think she is there nearly every Wednesday, (and probably other days as well), but I have not been back, yet. Her entire body and face were at least as nice as her tits! http://club3x.org/templates/base/images/spacer.gif

Thank You.

FloridaRecruit
03-21-17, 22:24
Made the trip over to the IR this afternoon. I have not been in since the change of ownership.

Waited for Daphne to finish with another customer, then we connected. She remembered me, thankfully. Spent nearly an hour. DELIGHTFUL, SEXY, HOT, woman who understands the business and why she is there.

OTC in the future I feel certain. Extras today were thoroughly enjoyed.

All have a delightful time and go visit this sexy little Italian, German and French girl.

InterWebz
03-21-17, 23:56
Hit IR early this afternoon. Bathroom upgrades were nice and the place didn't smell like a chimney. Been months since my last visit and it showed when the current group of dayshift girls focused time on other guys. Haven't had that happen in years and now see why some prefer other clubs where the girls find you. Today I had to find them, more similar to bar scene that SC. Started chatting up a latino, shared a good vibe and asked her to dance. Great curves & stick shifting skills, didn't catch her stage name. Recommend, more the MILF type you'll know her when see her. Found an old friend there and danced the afternoon away. Great time as always after finding the right someone. I recommend a visit.

InterWebz
03-22-17, 00:21
Lot of chatter about Daphne lately from IR. Didn't see her this afternoon, but have shared lots of time in the past. She knows how to keep a guy happy and want to stay for more dances. If OTC is your thing, my impression is if she can earn enough off dancing, she's not looking for more. She's not a drive through window like some dancers, have to play your cards and timing right. Good luck, not many Daphne conquest stories posted, assuming it's infrequent and stays UTR.

Otto22
03-22-17, 12:58
Made the trip over to the IR this afternoon. I have not been in since the change of ownership.

Waited for Daphne to finish with another customer, then we connected. She remembered me, thankfully. Spent nearly an hour. DELIGHTFUL, SEXY, HOT, woman who understands the business and why she is there.

OTC in the future I feel certain. Extras today were thoroughly enjoyed.

All have a delightful time and go visit this sexy little Italian, German and French girl.Since Daphne commutes from Davenport and has a daughter at home, I am skeptical that OTC can be arranged. (Believe me, I've tried. LOL).

OrlandoPl
03-22-17, 18:06
Is it just me or is the landscape changing. I know everyone looks for different things in their clubbing. My goals are for good mileage with fun girls who aren't dogs. Over the past few years my ranking of the clubs was:

1. IR.

2. Lidos.

3. Cheaters.

Then it went to:

1. IR.

2. Cheaters.

3. Lidos.

Recently it's:

1. Cheaters.

2. Lidos.

3. IR.

The $10 dances keep me coming back hoping it was just bad luck, but 9 months is plenty of data.

Anyone else notice a shift in club personalities?

Malabar
03-22-17, 21:05
Whoaaaaaaaa. Where did all these people come from? I had to park a block away.

The IR was packed. I lasted one soda and was out of there.

Regards.

Mal.

Malabar
03-22-17, 21:14
Not as busy as the IR.

Some slightly chunky dancer hit me up and I agreed to one, FULL dance.

In the dance room, there were 4 or 5 other dancers and customers. As she danced she started some very interesting hand play and started whispering that if I took care of her, she'd take care of me.

I had a bad feeling that things were about to get real expensive in return for very little. I made up some lame-ass excuse and put a stop to that.

After the dance was over, I gave her $20 plus another $10 just to avoid any complications. I know some of you probably would disapprove but this was a new one on me and I've already figured out how to handle that approach in the future.

I'm not mentioning her name, in this forum, because the last time I mention a dancer's name, she disappeared right after.

Regards.

Mal.

CBur7
03-22-17, 22:06
I got slammed for saying [Deleted by Admin]

Nope by me you didn't and that's all that matters. Don't be such a drama queen.

A2

MadisonGuy69
03-23-17, 08:33
Agree with the rankings. About a 18 months ago, I got slammed for saying that I thought Cheaters was the best among the 3 clubs.No way is IR last. They're still at the top. Cheaters I agree is pretty good last time I checked it out but didn't try dances there. Lido's would need a total club redesign to get out of the bottom. That place use to be my favorite 20 years ago until I found IR. I've noticed almost no changes in IR in the past 5 years. It's still a great club.

Nodrog
03-23-17, 16:29
Plenty of customers and talent on Saturday. Got comfy with Milfy brunette. Right up my shorts during private dances. Tried milking me like a cow! Got fingers all wet and sticky. Fun time. OTC a no brainier.

CBur7
03-24-17, 12:44
[Deleted by Admin]

You really need to learn to use the Report Post button instead of crying about being treated unfairly.*

A2

Normus Johnson
03-24-17, 21:25
No way is IR last. They're still at the top. Cheaters I agree is pretty good last time I checked it out but didn't try dances there. Lido's would need a total club redesign to get out of the bottom. That place use to be my favorite 20 years ago until I found IR. I've noticed almost no changes in IR in the past 5 years. It's still a great club.I have to agree with you on this one.

Normus johnson.

FL Wingman
03-25-17, 09:57
Was there between 1 and 4, the number of dancers was down but this happens from time to time. Dance quality depends on the girl, some were great, some were awful. I know that a lot of the girls are nervous about changes and are a bit more reluctant to perform but that will level out as time goes on. I was told they are trying to weed out the things that come at night but I was also told that changes in the music policy are going to encourage more of that element and push out the more affluent customers. Time will tell which is accurate. All in all IR is still my go-to club at least for day time fun.

DonMuraco
03-25-17, 11:46
I know cigarette smoking is permitted in strip clubs and a fair share of mongers and strippers smoke. Just wondering if there are clubs that won't leave you reaking of tobacco? If so greatlt appreciate suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Hockey
03-25-17, 12:01
Was there between 1 and 4, the number of dancers was down but this happens from time to time. Dance quality depends on the girl, some were great, some were awful. I know that a lot of the girls are nervous about changes and are a bit more reluctant to perform but that will level out as time goes on. I was told they are trying to weed out the things that come at night but I was also told that changes in the music policy are going to encourage more of that element and push out the more affluent customers. Time will tell which is accurate. All in all IR is still my go-to club at least for day time fun.Is the beautiful Katarina still there during the day?

OrlandoPl
03-25-17, 18:51
Is the beautiful Katarina still there during the day?She sent me home with a lighter wallet but a big smile on my face a few weeks ago, but I didn't see her when I was there earlier this week.

Geaknow
03-25-17, 19:47
She sent me home with a lighter wallet but a big smile on my face a few weeks ago, but I didn't see her when I was there earlier this week.She was there Thursday night. She said she was flying back Sunday but will be back in two weeks.

Tynon
03-28-17, 00:05
I'm likely going to make the drive to Cocoa in the next week or two on a weekday and give IR a try. If I'm planning on enjoying IR for 1 hr with a few dances, would a Ben be enough to bring inside?

FloridaRecruit
03-28-17, 06:54
I'm likely going to make the drive to Cocoa in the next week or two on a weekday and give IR a try. If I'm planning on enjoying IR for 1 hr with a few dances, would a Ben be enough to bring inside?A ben would be more than enough to bring inside and I would caution not to bring more. I have spent more than three times many times, but usually only if I know the girl well and we have later plans and I don't wish to share her at the moment with others.

Normus Johnson
03-28-17, 15:04
would a Ben be enough to bring inside?Thats plenty to start.

If you get into the club and find that its worth to spend the extra money. Run a tab on a credit card. The bartenders can forward you cash on the tab without the crazy surcharges the in house ATM ask for (I think it was 7. 50 or 9. 00 dollars last I looked). You can tell the girls to have say, hundred dollars, and they will run your card for say 150. In a couple of days, the temp charges go away, and you are left with the drink charges and the money they gave you in the club. Its the same amount that you sign for at the end. They don't wack you with some crazy fees.

It works so well, I almost went broke.

Normus Johnson.

OrlandoPl
03-28-17, 15:55
Thats plenty to start.

If you get into the club and find that its worth to spend the extra money. Run a tab on a credit card. The bartenders can forward you cash on the tab without the crazy surcharges the in house ATM ask for (I think it was 7. 50 or 9. 00 dollars last I looked). You can tell the girls to have say, hundred dollars, and they will run your card for say 150. In a couple of days, the temp charges go away, and you are left with the drink charges and the money they gave you in the club. Its the same amount that you sign for at the end. They don't wack you with some crazy fees.

It works so well, I almost went broke.

Normus Johnson.I never recommend running a tab. I don't even bring a CC into a club with me. I don't trust the clubs, and I especially don't trust myself that I won't ignore my budget.

MadisonGuy69
03-28-17, 16:45
I never recommend running a tab. I don't even bring a CC into a club with me. I don't trust the clubs, and I especially don't trust myself that I won't ignore my budget.I run a CC and pull money from it at IR every time. It beats the ATM and I get bonus points on my card. Never once have I noticed any abuse with the card out of 100's of times.

Normus Johnson
03-28-17, 17:43
I never recommend running a tab. I don't even bring a CC into a club with me. I don't trust the clubs, and I especially don't trust myself that I won't ignore my budget.I've done this many many times at IR and I have never had an issue. Not sure about the other clubs. The budgeting part on myself is definitely an issue. Specially when you have Faith up you pant leg massaging your nuts. Hard to keep your thoughts straight when all the blood is rushing to other parts of the body.

Normus Johnson.

Putzy
03-28-17, 18:31
Well, if you want to go to the IR, you better plan to make the drive the Cocoa Beach, because the IR ain't in Cocoa.

As for a ben, songs are about 3 minutes long. That's 20 songs in an hour, give or take. At $10 per song, that's $200 for an hour. So how long do you want to be getting dances?

I'm likely going to make the drive to Cocoa in the next week or two on a weekday and give IR a try. If I'm planning on enjoying IR for 1 hr with a few dances, would a Ben be enough to bring inside?

FloridaRecruit
03-28-17, 21:32
I have never tried it at any other club. Seems like Lido's has a thousand step process and Cheater's not sure how to do it.

In the Inner Room, I have done it hundreds and hundreds of times since 1978. I HAVE NEVER EVEN HAD ONE PROBLEM IN THE IR DOING IT. In fact, once a number of years ago I ran a credit card for a tab only and then quickly closed the tab. The initial charge was for $50 but final was only $8. Mara, daytime bar tender, called Amex herself to get the charge to reflect correctly the next day when I called and asked her to do so.

Again, I have been going in that club since 1978 when it was called the Grand Faloon, and have NEVER had a single issue.

OrlandoPl
03-28-17, 23:26
I'm glad to hear so many have used their credit card at IR without incident. My faith in humanity has been restored. That makes me feel good in that I have developed a rapport with many if not all the bartenders there. My comment was not directed towards any specific club, but rather all clubs in general. It's just my personal safeguard that not everyone feels is necessary.

MadisonGuy69
03-29-17, 08:44
Well, if you want to go to the IR, you better plan to make the drive the Cocoa Beach, because the IR ain't in Cocoa.

As for a ben, songs are about 3 minutes long. That's 20 songs in an hour, give or take. At $10 per song, that's $200 for an hour. So how long do you want to be getting dances?I'm sure you could negotiate an hour for $100. I've had plenty of girls there give me free dances, at IR anything is possible.

Normus Johnson
03-29-17, 11:24
Again, I have been going in that club since 1978 when it was called the Grand Faloon, and have NEVER had a single issue.Have also charged at Cheaters and not had an issue. But its not the regular occurrence that I have done at IR.

FYI the charge comes thru as a restaurant charge and the Name on the charge is Still Grand Faloon. My accountant had no issues writing those babies off as a business entertainment charge.

Very Dangerous as it gives you the "feeling " of not spending money. Which of course is very far from the truth.

Normus Johnson.

Count
03-29-17, 12:20
Grand Faloon Tavern, Inc. Is the corporate name of IR. It is a play on the word "GranFalloon" which is from the Kurt Vonnegut book CATS CRADLE, and "a proud and meaningless association of human beings".

I have never tried it at any other club. Seems like Lido's has a thousand step process and Cheater's not sure how to do it.

In the Inner Room, I have done it hundreds and hundreds of times since 1978. I HAVE NEVER EVEN HAD ONE PROBLEM IN THE IR DOING IT. In fact, once a number of years ago I ran a credit card for a tab only and then quickly closed the tab. The initial charge was for $50 but final was only $8. Mara, daytime bar tender, called Amex herself to get the charge to reflect correctly the next day when I called and asked her to do so.

Again, I have been going in that club since 1978 when it was called the Grand Faloon, and have NEVER had a single issue.

FloridaRecruit
03-29-17, 17:48
Grand Faloon Tavern, Inc. Is the corporate name of IR. It is a play on the word "GranFalloon" which is from the Kurt Vonnegut book CATS CRADLE, and "a proud and meaningless association of human beings".It is no longer the IR corporate name as Lamar has sold the controlling interests.

Charges made there now post as "COCOA BEACH BEVERAGES". An LLC owned by an Orlando Eugene Dupont. The fictitious name Inner Room is now owned by the same fellow effective 4 January 2017.

All have a great day.

Normus Johnson
03-29-17, 17:55
"COCOA BEACH BEVERAGES"Best Regards.

Normus Johnson.

Geaknow
03-30-17, 07:19
Hi all, anyone know of any candidates for hire for a Batchelor party? Would prefer Asian. Pm if so, Thanks.

Pusspuss
03-30-17, 09:02
I'm likely going to make the drive to Cocoa in the next week or two on a weekday and give IR a try. If I'm planning on enjoying IR for 1 hr with a few dances, would a Ben be enough to bring inside?Do the math the songs are $10 each is about three minutes. 10 songs= 30 minutes. Take it from there.

Geaknow
04-02-17, 00:03
Was there last couple weeks and no aisian Rosemary and heard she was kicked out for argument with waitress. Waitress boy friend or husband was dancing with Rosemary and conflict happened. Any one witness that and what really happened? Haven't seen either in a week and half. Such dramma. LOL.

US Air
04-03-17, 09:46
So, most of the time girls don't talk to me for a long time like they do with everybody in the room, at the other hand the ones that do pretty much give me an aggravated dance, barely legal in front of everybody.

I kinda leave a tip on stage, $1. 00 unless she doesn't show her boobs which is stupid, not most but a lot of girls walk. Not topless, but with the top not in the correct position anyway, $3. 00 tip if they do their thing.

Now, that's little money but it's enough to trigger competition, sometime.

Now, I leave $3. 00 to this girl on stage and ask her for 2 dances ($20.00), then there is this other girl who come to me for intercept, the whole show (while the other girl is dancing on stage) pretty much one of the top 5 dance I had, this one is free, almost blew me front of everybody (yes, HJ). So, while she's doing all sort of illegal stuff, I'm saying no later. Bla bla.

BIG MISTAKE.

I go with the other girl in the dark, she okay hand contact. 100% twerking, she has a beautiful body, reticent grinding, she's truly beautiful (they're both African American). It feel like 1 dance, but maybe it was 2.

The other girl was WAY better.

The MORAL of the story, if a piece of Paradise fall on your lap (literally), ignore your bullshit commitments, next time I'm spending 40 or 60 dollars with the other girl, who was not in sight after.

Count
04-03-17, 13:35
I have no idea what you just said? Perhaps you should not use big words, as you still need practice with smaller ones. I'm certain there is a story in there, but. Glad you had fun!

So, most of the time girls don't talk to me for a long time like they do with everybody in the room, at the other hand the ones that do pretty much give me an aggravated dance, barely legal in front of everybody.

I kinda leave a tip on stage, $1. 00 unless she doesn't show her boobs which is stupid, not most but a lot of girls walk. Not topless, but with the top not in the correct position anyway, $3. 00 tip if they do their thing.

Now, I leave $3. 00 to this girl on stage and ask her for 2 dances ($20.00), then there is this other girl who come to me for intercept, the whole show (while the other girl is dancing on stage) pretty much one of the top 5 dance I had, this one is free, almost blew me front of everybody (yes, HJ). So, while she's doing all sort of illegal stuff, I'm saying no later. Bla bla.

BIG MISTAKE.

I go with the other girl in the dark, she okay hand contact. 100% twerking, she has a beautiful body, reticent grinding, she's truly beautiful (they're both African American). It feel like 1 dance, but maybe it was 2.

The MORAL of the story, if a piece of Paradise fall on your lap (literally), ignore your bullshit commitments, next time I'm spending 40 or 60 dollars with the other girl, who was not in sight after.

Clayton W
04-03-17, 15:26
Ok young buck you have learned a few life lessons here. May I help you in a few more. Save your 1 dollar etc for dances or drinks unless she is hard to get a dance from and you really want her attention. Most likely the girl you want the great dance from won't give it to you. Just like most hot girlfriends don't give great BJs its just how life works (there are exceptions those are called ATFs). If girls don't talk to you then check if your breath smells or your humor isn't funny and also note they are talking to guys that buy dances not dollar tippers. One point of confusion HJ is not BJ proofread your post. Last of all none of us need a reminder of what is legal or not.

BIG MISTAKE.

PerfectAss
04-06-17, 15:08
I have no idea what you just said? Perhaps you should not use big words, as you still need practice with smaller ones. I'm certain there is a story in there, but. Glad you had fun!I think it's a drunk post!

OrlandoPl
04-07-17, 10:33
I think it's a drunk post!It was posted at 9:46 am. LOL.

Clayton W
04-07-17, 12:12
It was posted at 9:46 am. LOL.He is not a senior member so there is a delay. But I think it was the dang phone auto correct changed 'aggressive' to 'aggravated' etc.

RoadWarrior2K
04-07-17, 18:19
He is not a senior member so there is a delay. But I think it was the dang phone auto correct changed 'aggressive' to 'aggravated' etc.Even though the post is delayed, his actual posting time is used. This is why sometimes you'll respond to someone's post and when your post goes up, you'll notice that your post is the first response. A few hours later, after the moderation review, you'll notice other responses prior to yours which weren't there when you posted.

Drunk is a valid reason for his unorthodox text. Speech to text translation is another reason. A third one might be that English isn't his first language.

InterWebz
04-07-17, 21:19
Even though the post is delayed, his actual posting time is used. This is why sometimes you'll respond to someone's post and when your post goes up, you'll notice that your post is the first response. A few hours later, after the moderation review, you'll notice other responses prior to yours which weren't there when you posted.

Drunk is a valid reason for his unorthodox text. Speech to text translation is another reason. A third one might be that English isn't his first language.ROFL! I blame Siri, that *****.

DudeNJ
04-10-17, 09:03
I travel for business and my experience has been Inner Room had the best mileage (full service with the right girl), followed by cheaters and Lidos. It has been over a year and I am planning to be back for few weeks, I am hearing the most mileage order might have changed to.

1. Cheaters.

2. Lidos.

3. IR.

Is this true? I am curious to see if others had experience the same.

FloridaRecruit
04-10-17, 10:13
I travel for business and my experience has been Inner Room had the best mileage (full service with the right girl), followed by cheaters and Lidos. It has been over a year and I am planning to be back for few weeks, I am hearing the most mileage order might have changed to.

1. Cheaters.

2. Lidos.

3. IR.

Is this true? I am curious to see if others had experience the same.It will depend what you are looking for.

Several of the more delicious treats at the inner room have migrated to cheaters.

Inner room still has some talent, daytime more so than evening in my opinion.

Lidos has some very beautiful girls, but there is no mileage to be had, cameras now directly in the small VIP area.

If I am going to spend 100 early, I would go to IR. If after 9, cheaters.

Enjoy, pay double and tip heavy.

MrdTheOne
04-11-17, 19:52
I know many of us have missed Summer from IR. I just had several great dances with her at Cheaters. It's a better inviroment anyway. She said at least this week she will start early and stay into the evenings. IR's loss is Cheaters gain. IMHO.

MrdTheOne
04-12-17, 08:13
I know many of us have missed Summer from IR. I just had several great dances with her at Cheaters. It's a better inviroment anyway. She said at least this week she will start early and stay into the evenings. IR's loss is Cheaters gain. IMHO.Typo didn't catch it until it was too late to edit.

DudeNJ
04-12-17, 22:32
It will depend what you are looking for.

Several of the more delicious treats at the inner room have migrated to cheaters.

Inner room still has some talent, daytime more so than evening in my opinion.

Lidos has some very beautiful girls, but there is no mileage to be had, cameras now directly in the small VIP area.

If I am going to spend 100 early, I would go to IR. If after 9, cheaters.

Enjoy, pay double and tip heavy.Thanks, I will be in town soon and will report back.

Count
04-13-17, 16:38
I was sitting at my desk at my office, when the "urge" arose, which was too much to ignore, so I dropped everything and went over to the IR (a few blocks away). I walked in at 4:10, and was immediately intercepted by 2 Latina ladies who were at the bar. Heck, my eyes had not even acclimated yet before they pulled me in to them against the bar, and each of them immediately took my hands and placed it on their breasts. I told them I can't even see yet, and I usually like to get a beer first. Then things went from promising to amazing! They communicated between themselves in Spanish, and then each one stuck a hand and arm up each of my shorts pant legs, and started playing pocket pool, and I am talking bare balls pocket pool. Well, I have never danced with 2 girls before, but this seemed to be the opportunity! I grabbed a beer and We wondered to the back, and lo and behold the "corner" was available, and we slipped in and got comfy. They both were very hands on, waiting for the next song. The song started, tops came off, asses were presented and I immediately buried a finger in each "P", and met no resistance from them! In unison, they responded with a hand up each of my trouser legs, and went to town! I am embarrassed (maybe not) to say that I did not even last one song)! Well they got a real kick out of that, high fiving and congratulating themselves in Spanish (and probably laughing at the "minute-man" I didn't even make it through one song! I gave them each a $20, finished my beer, and left. I was literally back to my office by 4:40, tension free and ready to tie up the work-day!

ANYONE who says IR is not the best just is not trying hard enough (or is not lucky enough). Wear shorts if you are interested in similar action! I did not get a name, but both were late 20's (one was slender but great rack, with nipple bars, and another who was just a bit more full figured (but not big at all), neither of whom I have ever met (I rarely go this early). First one said she has been there 9 years, and the other 3 years. I doubt YMMV, as I did not instigate or work toward ANY of this, it was handed to me on a platter! Only downer was one had some pretty powerful perfume on, which I do not like, but the netherlands were sweet and odor free!

Dawom
04-14-17, 14:29
Did Lidos and Cheaters last night. I don't go often anymore, but had a friend in from out of town and we have our traditions.

Both clubs were busier than the last time I'd been in either. At Lidos there was this busty brunette named Tyler that fit pretty much every button I have. She was my "perfect. " Beautiful smile, clever wit and drop dead gorgeous. Had about 5 dances. No significant mileage and no digits, but super friendly. If anyone has any intel on her, like OTC success, I'd love to know.

At Cheaters, got about 5 dances from a Swiss blond with a big fake rack. She was super nice too, and there was some moderate action, but nothing to write home about. She offered digits, and I took them. Might give her a call.

Overall, a pretty good night.

Putzy
04-16-17, 14:37
Stopped in Cheaters for a drink (only 2nd time there), as going to IR has become tedious with several girls almost literally fighting over who gets to dance for me when I walk in. Ladies, if you are reading this, let me walk in and relax. I'll find you if I want a dance. Anyway, Cheaters was almost empty around 2 pm. A few customers by the bar, and maybe half dozen girls about. Got dances from two girls, first up was a white girl, not sure of her name, maybe Erica or Alexa or something like that. Soft body (not fat just not fit) with large natural tits. Lots of tattoos. And I think some gold teeth, or really nasty teeth (it was very dark so not sure). She struck me as a walker or cheap BP escort. Anyway, dances were quite high mileage, like IR from a few years ago. The dance area is darker and more private than IR, so that's a bonus. But she had some slight odors from downstairs, not terrible, but definitely noticeable. Weird so early in the day, I thought. After going for a few dances, I decided I had had enough, and confirmed the number of dances with her. That's when she pulls the "that'll be $20 per song" bullshit. Well, thankfully I knew that early in the day songs were $10 each. So we calmly discussed our differing opinions on pricing. She didn't act like a spoiled brat or ***** during our "negotiation", which really helped her case. We discussed their rate change, which she wasnt happy about, and the IR pricing structure for comparison. In the end, we agreed to an amount somewhere in between, since she did take good care of me. I told her she should have been upfront about it, if she legit has two levels of service as she had claimed. So not super enthused but also didn't walk away upset. She's good for some fun, but know going in that she expects premium rates for that fun. Not sure if I would get dances again, as the odors were kind of a turn off.

Second up was a hot black chick named Cash. I'm a leg and ass man, and this girl had awesome strong legs and tight, round strong ass. Her tits were small but perky. She was very pleasant and clean, and had nice soft skin. She also provided excellent dances, though her rates were only $10 for almost the same fun. Got quite a few dances from her, and easily could have left happy, but I don't enjoy making a mess of myself at the club. I will definitely see her again, if I get the chance.

So all in all had a fun time, and left with an empty wallet. I will go back. It's nice not getting mugged by the same girls before your eyes have even adjusted. Now if only this club would get some Asian chicks, I would be in heaven.

LeisureTime
04-18-17, 12:34
Checked out IR but earlier is better, quickly left. Cheaters did not disappoint despite the $20/ dance. Long songs with plenty of roaming.

Malabar
04-18-17, 19:47
The Good news: quiet, very few dancers. One nice looking blonde on the floor but she was more interested in her smartphone and then chatting with the DJ instead of working the few customers there. Just before I left, two long-legged beauties came out of the private dance area. One had an ass to die for. I did NOT get a private dance because of the bad news.

The Bad news: the bouncer had set up a chair just inside the private dance area. He was definitely keeping an eye on things. Now I'm not going to criticize or denigrate the management here but I do know that I will not spend any $$ on private dances while Deputy Dawg is on duty.

Regards,

Mal.

FrankSzoll
04-19-17, 05:19
The Bad news: the bouncer had set up a chair just inside the private dance area. He was definitely keeping an eye on things. Now I'm not going to criticize or denigrate the management here but I do know that I will not spend any $$ on private dances while Deputy Dawg is on duty.

They have pretty much always done that at Cheaters. They have had the chair positioned like that for a long time- at least a year. Now, there is some variation to the diligence of the chair guy. There are times the chair is unmanned, there are times it is manned but not real vigilent, and then other times I guess they watch more closely. Nothing really different about that.

FrankSzoll
04-19-17, 05:21
This one sounds interesting. About how old is she? Fake or real hair?

Any other reports, encounters, or details about her appreciated.

ToyotaSupraTt
04-19-17, 07:51
Does anyone know when she is dancing? Still daytime mostly?

USTraveller
04-19-17, 11:51

They have pretty much always done that at Cheaters. They have had the chair positioned like that for a long time- at least a year. Now, there is some variation to the diligence of the chair guy. There are times the chair is unmanned, there are times it is manned but not real vigilent, and then other times I guess they watch more closely. Nothing really different about that.In my experience, it's usually a tip to the chair guy to look the other way or disappear for a bit. They got to earn their money too!

Putzy
04-19-17, 18:40
This one sounds interesting. About how old is she? Fake or real hair?

Any other reports, encounters, or details about her appreciated.I was say early to mid twenties. Real hair. Was wearing a red thong one piece bodysuit, with rhinestones around the perimeter, which she left on during the dances. Only thing I would have changed would be she should have had a little gstring on under the bodysuit. She didn't have a belly (which felt tight), but it was covering her belly, so maybe hiding something.

Malabar
04-19-17, 19:02
In my experience, it's usually a tip to the chair guy to look the other way or disappear for a bit. They got to earn their money too!I've been going to Cheaters, very sporadically, for years. That was the first time I've ever seen anyone in that chair; it kinda threw me.

Thanks for the excellent clue. If I get a chance with Ms. Hottie Ass, I'll spot him a little paper.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Mal.

JimmyThomas
04-20-17, 18:15
In my experience, it's usually a tip to the chair guy to look the other way or disappear for a bit. They got to earn their money too!Yeah but, do you ask him to look away or does he understand why he's being tipped?

LeisureTime
04-20-17, 18:19
I've been going to Cheaters, very sporadically, for years. That was the first time I've ever seen anyone in that chair; it kinda threw me.
Honestly, I find the chair less distracting than the multiple guys roaming in IR. IR has clear line of sight even from the favorite cozy corner!

Putzy
04-20-17, 20:42
When I was there last weekend, there was no bouncer in the back room. However, staff went through the dance area frequently into some storage room. Not sure if they were legit working, or just checking on things, but I never specifically noticed them checking on the dancers as they walked through. Of course, I was a bit preoccupied too.

I've been going to Cheaters, very sporadically, for years. That was the first time I've ever seen anyone in that chair; it kinda threw me.

Thanks for the excellent clue. If I get a chance with Ms. Hottie Ass, I'll spot him a little paper.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Mal.

Malabar
04-20-17, 22:06
Walked into a small crowd. No seats at the bar, sat at a floor table. Was immediately hit on by 3 or 4 dancers in succession.

I could tell that a lot of those girls spend their dance money on Happy Meals.

One really attractive one, Anatasia, sat next to me. A little idle chit-chat, we agreed to one dance only, a full one, at 20 bucks and no more.

After sitting on the couch, she straddled me and I asked her if this is the official dance and she said "No". The song being played and was almost 1/2 way over when she started. After the song finished she said "No, wait, that was the full song."

I was pissed but I didn't want a confrontation, so I paid her and I walked back into the main room. Waited till I calmed down and then left.

Again, her name is Anatasia. Maybe you can handle her better than I did.

Regards,

Mal.

WhitePasta
04-21-17, 02:53
Walked into a small crowd. No seats at the bar, .Hey Mal,

I think you got ripped off buddy, it is supposed to be $10 per song before 7 pm, unless that's changed from the last time I was there a few months ago. Can someone else verify this?

Iron City
04-21-17, 09:49
As of a week and a half ago the rate was. 1 per before 7:00. Some girls may ask for. 2 but I wouldn't go there unless I knew her well and knew what was in store for me ahead of time.

IC.

Hey Mal,

I think you got ripped off buddy, it is supposed to be $10 per song before 7 pm, unless that's changed from the last time I was there a few months ago. Can someone else verify this?

Malabar
04-21-17, 10:15
Hey Mal,

I think you got ripped off buddy, it is supposed to be $10 per song before 7 pm, unless that's changed from the last time I was there a few months ago. Can someone else verify this?Thanks for the info. I am definitely clueless here. I've been going to Cheaters, very sporadically, for years. This is the first time I've ever heard of that $10 per dance before 7 pm policy. I guess the girls know a sucker when they see one. Live and learn.

Again, many Thanks for the info.

Regards.

Mal.

FL Wingman
04-21-17, 14:39
Thanks for the info. I am definitely clueless here. I've been going to Cheaters, very sporadically, for years. This is the first time I've ever heard of that $10 per dance before 7 pm policy. I guess the girls know a sucker when they see one. Live and learn.

Again, many Thanks for the info.

Regards.

Mal.I know a number of the girls will try to charge 20 per song or say there are two types of dances. Tell them to fuck off, I ask before and if they try that shit I walk away and tell them not to bother me.

There are signs I'm the dance area that have the pricing policy on them.

There are always girls that think there pussy is made of gold, we need to stick together to hold the prices down or we will loose this great place.

RomJester
04-23-17, 12:16
I saw a new girl at Lido's on Friday. Her name is Rita. She said it was her first day. Nice body, great smile and personality. I left on Saturday so do not know when she will be working but seemed like she would be a lot of fun.

USTraveller
05-05-17, 15:43
Yeah but, do you ask him to look away or does he understand why he's being tipped?I wish there was a definite rule on this one. There are lots of factors, with the main one being how confident are you the girl will go the extra mile? If she sees you tip him, she'll be more likely to provide extras. Otherwise, she may follow the club "rules". However, sometimes they're in cahoots with each other so you have to factor that in too (tip him and she still doesn't do anything because it's not allowed). If he could care less, then he'll take the money look away. YMMV always seems to be the rule at a strip club!

FL Wingman
05-06-17, 08:45
I wish there was a definite rule on this one. There are lots of factors, with the main one being how confident are you the girl will go the extra mile? If she sees you tip him, she'll be more likely to provide extras. Otherwise, she may follow the club "rules". However, sometimes they're in cahoots with each other so you have to factor that in too (tip him and she still doesn't do anything because it's not allowed). If he could care less, then he'll take the money look away. YMMV always seems to be the rule at a strip club!I find that it's the girls that need to tip the bouncers. When they do their tip out at night some of the girls take Extra Care at the bouncer so that he looked the other way those the girls that do extras. I have never bothered tipping the bouncers and have never found it to be an issue.

FloridaRecruit
05-06-17, 22:45
Noted news today of two dancers brawling on stage at Lido's last night. One had to be knocked out by bouncer in order to get her from ripping the other bitches head off. Crazy.

The Black Swan
05-07-17, 01:37
Noted news today of two dancers brawling on stage at Lido's last night. One had to be knocked out by bouncer in order to get her from ripping the other bitches head off. Crazy.That's going the extra mile for a great stage show LOL!

Putzy
05-07-17, 12:30
I hope someone made it rain while they were fighting.

Noted news today of two dancers brawling on stage at Lido's last night. One had to be knocked out by bouncer in order to get her from ripping the other bitches head off. Crazy.

Putzy
05-07-17, 12:33
Stopped in at Cheaters yesterday around 1 pm. Pretty dead. A few customers hanging by the bar or playing pool. Maybe 5 or 6 girls working. But it was seriously chunky butt day. All but one of the girls were too heavy. The only one not was a really skinny brunette with no tits. But she did a good pole show. After a beer, had a dance with a chunky girl named Molly, against my better judgment. Dance sucked, and her pits and butt stank. Damn girls! Two trips in a row with stinky girls. Wash YO SELF! Left my a full wallet.

MadisonGuy69
05-09-17, 10:26
I've had a crappy run of luck at inner room lately. It's always been a bit hit or miss but the last few times it's been a miss. Was there last week and there was a dancer working who's brother was a bouncer there. Quickest way to make me uninterested. I don't really notice any big changes, I think it's just bad luck. Just seems there use to be more floating new girls, and some of the better veterans seem to be gone. I might give cheaters a try next time, have spent all of 30 minutes in there in the last 10 years.

Furrber
05-10-17, 05:53
I know a number of the girls will try to charge 20 per song or say there are two types of dances. Tell them to fuck off, I ask before and if they try that shit I walk away and tell them not to bother me.

There are signs I'm the dance area that have the pricing policy on them.

There are always girls that think there pussy is made of gold, we need to stick together to hold the prices down or we will loose this great place.I had one girl, one time say it was a three song to get a dance with her. I was like bye bye.

FwbFl
05-12-17, 16:58
At IR a few yrs ago there was a heavier brown skin island girl name Rochelle worked nights sometimes spoke with island / carribean accent other times without. Is she still there?

OrlandoPl
05-16-17, 17:03
I've heard through the grapevine that dances are going up to $20/ song and that there are club layout modifications being planned. Does anyone know if there is truth to the rumors or have additional details?

Thanks in advance.

MadisonGuy69
05-16-17, 17:08
I've heard through the grapevine that dances are going up to $20/ song and that there are club layout modifications being planned. Does anyone know if there is truth to the rumors or have additional details?

Thanks in advance.Wouldn't make it a year in business like that. Bartenders told me nothing is changing, but anything is possible. I've been going for over 10 years and I'm already starting to consider cheaters after the last few times. The change hasn't been major but it does feel a little different the last few times. That would kill it for sure. I hate that they changed the credit card name too, Grand Falloon Buffet was perfect for me. They f'd up big time there IMO.

FL Wingman
05-17-17, 07:28
I am a regular at IR, if the dance price goes up I will not be a customer any longer. It's a hike for me, and the club isn't that great but for the $10 dances and selection of girls. If they raise the price the girls won't make money and the guys will find greener pastures. That would be the quickest way to kill the golden goose.

Wouldn't make it a year in business like that. Bartenders told me nothing is changing, but anything is possible. I've been going for over 10 years and I'm already starting to consider cheaters after the last few times. The change hasn't been major but it does feel a little different the last few times. That would kill it for sure. I hate that they changed the credit card name too, Grand Falloon Buffet was perfect for me. They f'd up big time there IMO.

OrlandoPl
05-17-17, 09:16
I am a regular at IR, if the dance price goes up I will not be a customer any longer. It's a hike for me, and the club isn't that great but for the $10 dances and selection of girls. If they raise the price the girls won't make money and the guys will find greener pastures. That would be the quickest way to kill the golden goose.My sentiments exactly. It's why the rumors I heard concerned me and why I posted the question.

If there is any validity, hopefully our sentiments are heard.

MrdTheOne
05-17-17, 10:23
hopefully our sentiments are heard.The big gripe I have is the the songs are getting crazy short at IR! The last time I was there I left after 2 very short songs I went over to Cheaters where they played full songs and I enjoyed the afternoon. Yes, still $10 dances in the afternoon. I like IR. I like the atmosphere during the afternoon and the girls are great but short songs ruin it. If this is the new policy you will reap the benefits. If it's just a stupid DJ, someone needs to fix it. I'll check back now and then to see if things change but for now my go to spot for an afternoon has changed.

Malabar
05-17-17, 11:09
The big gripe I have is the the songs are getting crazy short at IR! The last time I was there I left after 2 very short songs I went over to Cheaters where they played full songs and I enjoyed the afternoon. Yes, still $10 dances in the afternoon. I like IR. I like the atmosphere during the afternoon and the girls are great but short songs ruin it. If this is the new policy you will reap the benefits. If it's just a stupid DJ, someone needs to fix it. I'll check back now and then to see if things change but for now my go to spot for an afternoon has changed.I must have "SUCKER" tattoo'd on my forehead. The last three times I was at Cheaters, two of those times I got shorted time on one tune and it was $20 for each of those shorts.

The last time, on a Wed, I didn't get a lap dance. I went to the IR afterward. The talent level was better than usual and got two $10 dances. With a face full of boob, it was difficult for me to tell if the songs were "shorted".

I'll try again today, 5/17/17.

Regards.

Mal.

PerfectAss
05-17-17, 11:56
Thanks in advance.Always go to IR, the day they jack their prices is the day I go to cheaters or a different city.

Normus Johnson
05-19-17, 10:58
Stopped in at both Cheaters and IR.

Hit Cheaters around 1:30. Saw that there were only a couple of cars in the parking lot, so I was hoping I would get some quality time with Ida. Walked in the and the whole place was empty. Took a leak and came back and tried to find someone to take a drink order. Nobody. Nobody on stage. 2 other old guys sitting around. Didn't see one dancer.

Decided to save my money and get out before any mistakes were made.

IR.

Not real crowded but a nice mix of old and new. Met a newer dancer from Orlando who offered take out after a finger banging in the corner. Died around 6 so I got out. Same as always. Just kinda depends on the day.

Normus Johnson.

OrlandoPl
05-19-17, 13:13
I was fortunate to swing by IR yesterday afternoon. I had a fantastic time with a few of the ladies until about 4:30 pm. Someone turned on a set of lights I had never seen before. Even the lap dance section was lit up. I couldn't believe it. I thought it was just being tested or something but they never turned them out. Total boner killer. I left about 15 minutes later to check out the other clubs. Both Cheaters and Lido's sucked so I headed home.

Is this the new SOP at IR?

Normus Johnson
05-19-17, 14:23
I was fortunate to swing by IR yesterday afternoon. I had a fantastic time with a few of the ladies until about 4:30 pm. Someone turned on a set of lights I had never seen before. Even the lap dance section was lit up. I couldn't believe it. I thought it was just being tested or something but they never turned them out. Total boner killer. I left about 15 minutes later to check out the other clubs. Both Cheaters and Lido's sucked so I headed home.

Is this the new SOP at IR?Sure enough I was getting a couple of Lap Dances when the lights went up. They turned them back down after about 10-15 minutes. Not sure what they were thinking. But the girls were not to happy at the time.

Normus Johnson.

OrlandoPl
05-22-17, 19:42
Sure enough I was getting a couple of Lap Dances when the lights went up. They turned them back down after about 10-15 minutes. Not sure what they were thinking. But the girls were not to happy at the time.

Normus Johnson.Can anyone provide some intel?

Was the incident with the lights an anomaly or is it the new normal? I don't want to make the trek out there for that.

Putzy
05-23-17, 21:15
Can anyone provide some intel?

Was the incident with the lights an anomaly or is it the new normal? I don't want to make the trek out there for that.I was in there this past Sunday about 530. Lap dance area moderately lit up, and no one getting any dances. I went back with a girl, and it was quite bright when you were actually sitting there. Overhead lights as well as led strips down by your ankles. After first song, someone turned off the overhead lights, and immediately 4 or 5 couples came up to get dances. Not sure if coincedence, but was very funny to watch everyone make a dash for the lap dance when the lights went off.

BTW, I had hit up Cheaters just before IR. Cheaters was pretty bleak. Maybe a dozen customers all hanging out by the bar and pool table except 1 or 2 in perverts row. I had a beer, sat through three girl's stage sets, and left. Didn't see one girl out looking for work, the few that were there were just sitting at the bar. Left with a full wallet, second trip in a row, and then headed to IR.

OrlandoPl
05-27-17, 20:43
I haven't seen her during my past couple of visits to IR. Anyone know if she is still there?

MadisonGuy69
05-28-17, 10:58
I haven't seen her during my past couple of visits to IR. Anyone know if she is still there?I think she's coming back, I saw her a few months back and she said she is moving back. I think she moved to the other side of the state for awhile. Sounds like she still visits either way just not great chance of catching her if she hasn't moved back.

OrlandoPl
05-28-17, 17:45
I think she's coming back, I saw her a few months back and she said she is moving back. I think she moved to the other side of the state for awhile. Sounds like she still visits either way just not great chance of catching her if she hasn't moved back.Thanks for the intel. She has always been a lot of fun.

Shakes77
05-29-17, 22:35
I haven't seen her during my past couple of visits to IR. Anyone know if she is still there?She was there today.

Malcono
05-29-17, 23:25
Can anyone provide some intel?

Was the incident with the lights an anomaly or is it the new normal? I don't want to make the trek out there for that.Had this happen this weekend and no one seemed to like it.

The girl I was getting a dance from didn't know what was going on and it cut our dances short.

Curious if this is going to be normal from now on, or if it was just a bad night.

Clayton W
05-30-17, 07:58
I am going to guess that management spotted someone pulling their stuff out or something like that, and rather than make a scene and / or fire the girl, they do this instead. Kind of like punishing the whole platoon for one bozo's mistake.

Xmen0075
05-30-17, 11:07
Was in Cocoa Beach for work and decided to stop by IR after a successful session at a local AMP. I was able to secure OTC with a cute blonde. 20 some year old with a bit of a post baby bump but nonetheless very fuckable. She told me work was slow and needed to make money. Agreed to BBBJ in the car for $25 USD. Once in the car I offered her $20 more and we moved to the back seat for FS. The girl was accomodating and very flexible. We exchanged digits and I will definitely contact her again when in town. Many girls were offering OTC that afternoon. Looking forward to my next trip to the beach!

MadisonGuy69
05-30-17, 12:17
Was in Cocoa Beach for work and decided to stop by IR after a successful session at a local AMP. I was able to secure OTC with a cute blonde. 20 some year old with a bit of a post baby bump but nonetheless very fuckable. She told me work was slow and needed to make money. Agreed to BBBJ in the car for $25 USD. Once in the car I offered her $20 more and we moved to the back seat for FS. The girl was accomodating and very flexible. We exchanged digits and I will definitely contact her again when in town. Many girls were offering OTC that afternoon. Looking forward to my next trip to the beach!Damn that's cheap, I'd be scared myself. I've gotten them out for free, but never heard a price that cheap which is basically free in my book. Was this at night or during the day? I don't hear a lot of girls during the day offering OTC, I'd guess 1 in 8 maybe. The OTC girls always seem to only last a short while the long term girls I've never been offered. Well one offered but then got back with boyfriend and took away offer when I wanted to take advantage of it. There's a couple Asian girls there I'd love to get OTC, I've taken them out but I get more in the strip club than I get from them out of the club. Kind of irritating because I have a strong hunch that they both were working girls before they moved to the US.