PDA

View Full Version : BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111

TeenLover
07-21-17, 16:30
I saw exactly the same ad in Daytona saying she was there. I think this is one of the TGTBT ads.There is zero chance that girl answers the door. That city in the background of one of the pictures looks European to me also.

LuvGourmet
07-21-17, 16:50
I already reviewed this girl. Smh.JJF, could you point out which post / thread etc? Looked at all your posts and could not see it. Maybe I'm missing it. Thanks.

Buffalo Tongue
07-21-17, 18:15
JJF, could you point out which post / thread etc? Looked at all your posts and could not see it. Maybe I'm missing it. Thanks.Because it wasent a review. It was an answer to a question.

Calenton777
07-21-17, 19:34
Although I dearly wanted Sedge2's assurance about Angelina to be true (and never to cast aspersions on another SM), I have to admit that deep down inside, I had trouble believing it. One too many times, I've heard mongers wax poetic about how provider X was Helen of Troy, Beatrice, Penelope and Pamela Sue Anderson (in her Baywatch days) all rolled into one. Then, of course, the door would open and I'd get this sinking feeling. Really? This is it? You're kidding, right?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6089-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=3427447&highlight=Angelina#post3427447

But, um. How do I say this? Good God, man. Yes, Angelina is the woman in the pics. No shit. Depending on your body-type preferences, she is absolutely amazing. Classic looking-and-sounding Brazilian girl. Ass for days and days. Years. Hell, decades even. If she lived in Orlando, I would go broke. Sedge2, my man, I castigate myself for ever having doubted you. Even a little bit. I wouldn't have seen her without your review. Extraordinary find, my man.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/brazilian-colombian-visiting-this-week-sexy-fit-tone-lets-play-papi/21317928

What was the damage and what type.

Of services did she provide neither yours or Sedge2's review really tell us anything but she's the girl in the pics more info would be great.

Thanks.

Porkchopp.Not saying the girl can't be a knockout but those pics belong to a model from Miami dannitabruna.

OriginalSin
07-21-17, 19:35
JJF, could you point out which post / thread etc? Looked at all your posts and could not see it. Maybe I'm missing it. Thanks.I chimed in on this convo also. JJFresh is a close friend of mine and he shared the info with me prior to posting. If you scroll back a few pages, he answered Jaxdog's question about Parris. RTFF! .

PedroRulz
07-21-17, 19:37
Would love a name, as the link no longer works.

I believe I met up with her more than 4 times now. She had blonde hair at first, but now dyed it to strawberry pink and it looks AMAZING on her. One after another, always left me wanting more and more of her.

Dream started with a simple 2 text system. Couldn't meet up with her last week due to our schedules, but today got a text from her to come over. Then there she was! A beautiful, curvy but not fat, strawberry delight haired co-ed girl stood by the door to welcome me. Nothing out of the ordinary. No pimp or any weird signs in bathroom after I check. Then we proceed to the dream I've been missing for weeks. I believe she's a cam girl, and can hold the conversation really well. The entire time talking to her made me realize how lucky I was because guys pay just to watch her but here I am talking and dreaming a GREAT dream with her!

She was very accommodating to my wishes. Things heated up quick as she gives a soft and sensual BJ. Just what I needed to rejuvenate in the middle of a long week. I wanted to try one of her fetish that she likes but LOL. No, not for me. It was fun and we had a great time. I would rank her sloppy BJ as one of my best dreams, with hands that worked wonders that almost got me to the finish line early. But I told her to slow down and tease me a little so we could go longer, and she did. She paid extra attention to the boys real well, and licked her way to the top of the tower, then started twisting her hand on my shaft and sucking my tip. It was a dream worth dying for. Then came the hat and she bounced herself on top ever so slowly so that I could feel her tight pussy gripping onto my sausage. After a short while, we changed position and mish til I blew a good load into the cover and came up for air. Not once was time mentioned. Afterwards, we sat down to talk. Would repeat again and again when she texts me to come over. Now my sausage is sore after standing up, steady and ready for battle but was defeated shortly after. He's being put away for the next couple days LOL. Very GFE like. Pics are of her.

Total Damage: 120 Mario coins hhr.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/pretty-sweet-relaxing-24-y-o-strawberry-delight/22133243

Calenton777
07-21-17, 19:40
Although I dearly wanted Sedge2's assurance about Angelina to be true (and never to cast aspersions on another SM), I have to admit that deep down inside, I had trouble believing it. One too many times, I've heard mongers wax poetic about how provider X was Helen of Troy, Beatrice, Penelope and Pamela Sue Anderson (in her Baywatch days) all rolled into one. Then, of course, the door would open and I'd get this sinking feeling. Really? This is it? You're kidding, right?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6089-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=3427447&highlight=Angelina#post3427447

But, um. How do I say this? Good God, man. Yes, Angelina is the woman in the pics. No shit. Depending on your body-type preferences, she is absolutely amazing. Classic looking-and-sounding Brazilian girl. Ass for days and days. Years. Hell, decades even. If she lived in Orlando, I would go broke. Sedge2, my man, I castigate myself for ever having doubted you. Even a little bit. I wouldn't have seen her without your review. Extraordinary find, my man.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/brazilian-colombian-visiting-this-week-sexy-fit-tone-lets-play-papi/21317928

What was the damage and what type.

Of services did she provide neither yours or Sedge2's review really tell us anything but she's the girl in the pics more info would be great.

Thanks.

Porkchopp.Not saying the girl can't be a knockout but those pics belong to a model from Miami dannitabruna.

PedroRulz
07-22-17, 02:02
Had a wonderful dream of Kandy Krush (. 9413, as there are like 3 different ones) tonight. Pleasantries exchanged, we both got comfortable, very good oral talents (pierced tongue), very easy on the eyes. A little baby damage is present but that didn't get in my way. I greatly enjoyed returning the favors, and after a while we were both very moist and had our daily cardio done for the day. I would recommend. Good value of $. 6 for hr and definately a great time.

OrlandoOD
07-22-17, 07:57
http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-see-me-daddy-im-and-waiting-for-you-a1/18712609

Had a visit with this early 20's girl last week. Photos are accurate but maybe a year or two old. She's still cute. Hopped right into a dream without much issue at a local incall. Everything covered which is not my thing. Took about 15 min for the old man to come to full attention with a cover on. Lubed up and got to try out that pussy which was nice. Not super tight but fit like a glove. She could take the full depth without complaint and took a good pounding. She wasn't up for much more than getting on her back though. Popped in the hat and had a short convo before leaving. Hh 100 roses. Will not repeat due to lack of GFE but that won't matter To most. She does Have some nice ink. No FIV but allows roaming. No fluid contact of any kind. Enjoy!

InsaneGamer7
07-22-17, 22:01
Hey guys any reviews on her?

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lovely-and-ready/21273263

JJFresh
07-22-17, 23:10
Because it wasent a review. It was an answer to a question.It was a review and an answer. #24973.

Freda Groper
07-22-17, 23:41
Not saying the girl can't be a knockout but those pics belong to a model from Miami dannitabruna.I had to check dannitabruna out since you mentioned it and agree.

I did see Angelina though and recommend her- her boobs are plenty big but not as over the top as dannitabruna's. She has a great athletic body but not as ripped as dannitabruna.

Also as mentioned in a previous post, this Angelina chick has a real pretty face- man I liked her!!

Lehmonade
07-23-17, 01:58
Would love a name, as the link no longer works.There wasn't a name attached, her number doesn't respond anymore either. Not sure what's up.

CoolPerson73
07-23-17, 11:16
Exotic Latina Lorena Your Favorite Colombian. - Orlando Backpage.

I Went to see this lovely lady while visiting Orlando, she's a very nice looking late 30's Colombian women. I had a good time no rush and she was down for a lot. I didn't get her donation before I got there, and was shocked but stayed $.8 hh $$.5 h she might be worth something in that ballpark if everything wasn't covered, but because of the price I won't repeat. If the price and CBJ is OK with you I can recommend her.

ProMonger1998
07-23-17, 13:16
Does anyone venture out to Pinehills to see any if these BP providers? I know a few of them that advertise are actually in the same house.

RoccoJeremmy
07-23-17, 15:41
Hello, this report is most aiming to our new Padawans USASG central Florida. I was browsing BP while waiting for service done on my car at dealership. Came across with the same super old pics of this Asian lady. She used to sell massage service at her house in Winter Heaven. She is a total ripoff. I know there are a lot of mongers hungry for authentic Asian delicacy. Well, based on my experience, just stay away. She is the lady in the pic and she is beautiful MILF looking but not even the massage worth it.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-girl-very-beautiful-asian-girls-meet-for-massage-tonight-close-by-to-disney-407-300-1963/18352805

PICs included in case link won't work.

SmashDog
07-24-17, 01:12
Does anyone venture out to Pinehills to see any if these BP providers? I know a few of them that advertise are actually in the same house.Welm Pro. I think I know the House you speak of. Been there Toooo many times. One of my Fav providers Jazz / Jae lives there. Also I think lucky is there. Don't know the other provider. Never had a problem there. But I'm usually the in the morning. Don't know about the night time. But as always YMMV. If ya go I would do a loop of the block just to see the sit-rep. As always STAY SAFE!

Miahdog
07-24-17, 10:42

I Went to see this lovely lady while visiting Orlando, she's a very nice looking late 30's Colombian women. I had a good time no rush and she was down for a lot. I didn't get her donation before I got there, and was shocked but stayed $.8 hh $$.5 h she might be worth something in that ballpark if everything wasn't covered, but because of the price I won't repeat. If the price and CBJ is OK with you I can recommend her.Should have left, this is why they keep prices like that. She would have probably lowered price had you said that was way to high and walked off.

CoolPerson73
07-24-17, 12:45
Should have left, this is why they keep prices like that. She would have probably lowered price had you said that was way to high and walked off.That's true I'll take your advice for my next outing in Orlando. She's nice but her rate CBJ is a no no.

Georgia73
07-24-17, 13:48
Does anyone have feedback on these?

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exotic-camila-back-in-town-cum-out-n-play/22680493

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-puerto-rican-queen-is-back-baby-waiting-to-fulfill-your-dreams/22132373

Http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/kinky-upscale-service-provider-x_x_xperience/22696763

Chris5
07-24-17, 16:55

I Went to see this lovely lady while visiting Orlando, she's a very nice looking late 30's Colombian women. I had a good time no rush and she was down for a lot. I didn't get her donation before I got there, and was shocked but stayed $.8 hh $$.5 h she might be worth something in that ballpark if everything wasn't covered, but because of the price I won't repeat. If the price and CBJ is OK with you I can recommend her.Did you say you paid a 180 bucks for a half hour dream?

C5.

Pinoboy
07-24-17, 20:02
http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/college-cutie-20-year-old-sweet-beautiful-ready-_-naughty-and-young/23098953

HornyToad123
07-24-17, 21:05
Welm Pro. I think I know the House you speak of. Been there Toooo many times. One of my Fav providers Jazz / Jae lives there. Also I think lucky is there. Don't know the other provider. Never had a problem there. But I'm usually the in the morning. Don't know about the night time. But as always YMMV. If ya go I would do a loop of the block just to see the sit-rep. As always STAY SAFE!Is this the Jae you are referring to?

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/jae/21870948

HornyToad123
07-24-17, 21:09
Does anyone have feedback on these?

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exotic-camila-back-in-town-cum-out-n-play/22680493

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-puerto-rican-queen-is-back-baby-waiting-to-fulfill-your-dreams/22132373

Http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/kinky-upscale-service-provider-x_x_xperience/22696763Interested in Nina as well. The last review of her I see is when she was doubling with Mia:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6089-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=3370471&viewfull=1#post3370471.

CoolPerson73
07-24-17, 21:54
Did you say you paid a 180 bucks for a half hour dream?

C5.I did the hour.

SmashDog
07-25-17, 03:05
Is this the Jae you are referring to?

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/jae/21870948Thats her. One of the few around here that never disappoints. Solid provider.

Tdrixo
07-25-17, 08:59
Interested in Nina as well. The last review of her I see is when she was doubling with Mia:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6089-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=3370471&viewfull=1#post3370471.I know people who've seen her everything is covered and her prices are a little much.

LordNikon
07-25-17, 10:10
Thats her. One of the few around here that never disappoints. Solid provider.Yeah, she's one of my go to girls. I never had issues with her, she's very nice and those tits are so fucking nice.

Dlaun
07-25-17, 10:30
That ad is for Li's place and while I don't recommend her, I wouldn't call her a rip-off. I have seen her probably 4 times with no issues. Of course YMMV.

Hello, this report is most aiming to our new Padawans USASG central Florida. I was browsing BP while waiting for service done on my car at dealership. Came across with the same super old pics of this Asian lady. She used to sell massage service at her house in Winter Heaven. She is a total ripoff. I know there are a lot of mongers hungry for authentic Asian delicacy. Well, based on my experience, just stay away. She is the lady in the pic and she is beautiful MILF looking but not even the massage worth it.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-girl-very-beautiful-asian-girls-meet-for-massage-tonight-close-by-to-disney-407-300-1963/18352805

PICs included in case link won't work.

PhotoMan343
07-25-17, 11:42
That ad is for Li's place and while I don't recommend her, I wouldn't call her a rip-off. I have seen her probably 4 times with no issues. Of course YMMV.She is kind of a rip off. Its all about how quick she can get you in and out no massage just in and out if you get my drift.

She now try to charge for the spa and then her money on top. LOL.

Used to be 180 for an hour at her house and she was fun and playful.

Guess she has a room mate now. So she only sees guys at the spa on 27.

There is much better out there for the money.

Live365
07-25-17, 15:21
Ariel-.

I had a delay to the start of a meeting so I drifted off a took a quick power nap.

I was able to visit Ariel -.

I started texting well in advance and was able to see her.

I had the occasion to be in Tavares a little while back and on my way to a meeting I texted her, 5 hours later and a half dozen texts on each end I was at the door of her secret little hide away.

Just as her husband swim has so discreetly proclaimed she is fucking hot!

Not only that she is very sweet and was definitely built for for her chosen profession.

If you visit her be prepared for the following quirks:

Long waits for text replies, slightly jittery movements, a cat that will be caged upon your arrival, a large bandage on her left forearm with no explanation. Also be prepared for her to go into her bathroom for about 10 minutes before your session begins (10 minutes feels like forever when you are there for a qv) -.

Also be prepared for this:

A Girl who could teach a clinic to other SPs on how to make a guy feel great about himself, DT that could end things before they start, A girl who sits you down and states that I don't have a clock in this room. I don't rush and a girl who when I about to pop jumped off me dropped down to her knees, looked up at me with sexy eyes and right before she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out she gave me the green-light to make a mess.

After an amazing release she didn't jump up and all freaked out, no Ariel let me stay in the moment I was basically numb for a few seconds and she let me enjoy- I looked down and all my glory was decorating her pretty smile.

Ariel is Girl who has an amazing body and actually seems to like her work, she makes you feel like a client who deserves service and she was smiling with cum in her mouth and covering most her face. This is top stuff at these pps 100/140/180.

If you are able to get a session with her and you guys click it could be a very memorable time. I know my visit was very memorable-.

http://northflorida.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/babe-in-352-oc-only/15252168

BigStudOrl
07-25-17, 15:23
Mercedes has been off and on BP for a couple years now and under other names like amina or tina. I had always been curious myself and have texted in the past with no response. Homework checked out and I reached out 5 minutes after her BP post and got an near instant response. Location is key being in the Seminole county area where choices for cute white girls is limited. Can confirm those are all real pics. Maybe a year or two old. Definitely her nose in that face pic and body in black lace as she has a lot of cute moles. 20 something brunette kind of shy and 420 friendly. Got in room for a nice hug and compliment to my height. Then off came her shirt for some snuggles. Nice little a cups with invisi nips. Not GFE all covered. Nice rcg to doggie to mish with some sexy moans and dirty talk. Finished in hat and had some wet wipes and fresh towels for clean up. Was first one in the room. Prices have gone up according to others unfortunately. 100 qv 140 hh 180 hr. I'm a qv guy on all 1st visits. With all covered and YMMV history I would repeat only at. 2 lower which seemed ok.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/mercedes-now-available/20964173

Swim999
07-25-17, 20:01
Ariel-.

Just as her husband swim has so discreetly proclaimed she is fucking hot!

Not only that she is very sweet and was definitely built for for her chosen profession.

Ariel is Girl who has an amazing body and actually seems to like her work, she makes you feel like a client who deserves service and she was smiling with cum in her mouth and covering most her face. This is top stuff at these pps 100/140/180.

If you are able to get a session with her and you guys click it could be a very memorable time. I know my visit was very memorable-.

http://northflorida.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/babe-in-352-oc-only/15252168Ariel is all that and more. As good as that was, I swear she is better with repeat visits. Ariel treats her regulars very well. Very well indeed. Yes, I see her regularly and make no bones about it.

Swim999.

Chris5
07-25-17, 20:10
Mercedes has been off and on BP for a couple years now and under other names like amina or tina. I had always been curious myself and have texted in the past with no response. Homework checked out and I reached out 5 minutes after her BP post and got an near instant response. Location is key being in the Seminole county area where choices for cute white girls is limited. Can confirm those are all real pics. Maybe a year or two old. Definitely her nose in that face pic and body in black lace as she has a lot of cute moles. 20 something brunette kind of shy and 420 friendly. Got in room for a nice hug and compliment to my height. Then off came her shirt for some snuggles. Nice little a cups with invisi nips. Not GFE all covered. Nice rcg to doggie to mish with some sexy moans and dirty talk. Finished in hat and had some wet wipes and fresh towels for clean up. Was first one in the room. Prices have gone up according to others unfortunately. 100 qv 140 hh 180 hr. I'm a qv guy on all 1st visits. With all covered and YMMV history I would repeat only at. 2 lower which seemed ok.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/mercedes-now-available/20964173A 100 buck's for a QV is absolutely ridiculous. It's your cash brother but these chicks will continue raising these ridiculous prices. A QV in south Florida with a smoking hot white or Latin girl Starts as low as 40 buck's. That includes everything!

C5.

DarthNurse
07-25-17, 20:28
This looks amazing! Any info on this babe? http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/its-barbie-just-a-little-discreet-fun-sensual-seductive-soft/21866648if.

Voltron
07-25-17, 21:58
Contacted this one tonight for a quick dream of BBBJ, nothing more. Not really my type but very close to my location. After my request I'm told 60 for qv. I countered with 50 which I thought was reasonable for what I was wanting. She would not budge off the 60 so I said have a good night.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/kinky-fun-with-the-girl-next-door/20814568

BBC386
07-25-17, 23:01

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/mercedes-now-available/20964173She understands her market and the fact that her area is very slim when it comes gorgeous providers that would otherwise be found in Orlando and has cornered the market. Nobody likes when the prices go up as the market cannot bear it. At his point it is a buyer's market however that can change when overpaying the incorrect providers. Mercedes very well may be worth it. I've had my eye on her for sometime now. Hopefully she realizes a few things and comes back down to reality and become a bit more reasonable.

Live365
07-25-17, 23:07
Ariel is all that and more. As good as that was, I swear she is better with repeat visits. Ariel treats her regulars very well. Very well indeed. Yes, I see her regularly and make no bones about it.

Swim999.She is definitely all that Sir. I'm thankful for the reports you have posted of her!

Swim999
07-26-17, 00:08
This looks amazing! Any info on this babe? http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/its-barbie-just-a-little-discreet-fun-sensual-seductive-soft/21866648if.Your link is bad, but check the Daytona board (usaadultclassifieds). Blond spinner out of Deleon Springs. If its the same chick, she's been extensively reviewed and discussed there. My personal experience with that one is thumbs up all around but RTFF because not everyone's a fan, for good reason.

Swim999.

ThaJoker123
07-26-17, 00:57
Anyone have any info on this one?

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/its-barbie-just-a-little-discreet-fun-sensual-seductive-soft/21866648

Pinoboy
07-26-17, 01:24
Contacted this one tonight for a quick dream of BBBJ, nothing more. Not really my type but very close to my location. After my request I'm told 60 for qv. I countered with 50 which I thought was reasonable for what I was wanting. She would not budge off the 60 so I said have a good night.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/kinky-fun-with-the-girl-next-door/20814568Usually that seems to be the minimum of what most providers will accept for a QV regardless of whether or not you just want a BJ and no FS. With that said, there are those bottom feeders that will advertise a 40-50 dollar "special" for headache relief. Not surprisingly these are typically either your older, unattractive, overweight or any combination of those factors combined that offer those rates. IMO, the girl in that link is a perfect candidate that belongs in the low budget offerings, because while obviously not on the older side. She certainly lacks in the beauty department.

JamesGlia
07-26-17, 09:23
I am from out of state and saw this gal who posts a lot on BP. Any details to share? Has anyone made visit to her honeycomb hideout? This is a link to her ad. I did see one post that her room smells like smoke and everything is covered. Any other details? If that is the case, I will probably stick with my plan B.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/afternoon-relaxation/23187963

Bg200
07-26-17, 11:56
http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-sexy-sweet-ready-for-you-get-a-early-morning-treat-tina-352-269-5404/23223703

Robbery scam continues. East 13th Street.

Names, pictures, and phone numbers change. Same scam.

Bg200
07-26-17, 12:00
This looks amazing! Any info on this babe? http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/its-barbie-just-a-little-discreet-fun-sensual-seductive-soft/21866648if.Do not end your links with periods.

Legend808
07-26-17, 13:15
I have seen this provider 4 times now and she never let's me down. No sign of drug activity. The menu is wide open. Been meaning to write a post about her but forgot. Here is a pic that I took of her this morning after a q. V.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/cutie-with-a-bootie/23229483

AsianDayDream
07-26-17, 17:03
Just being curious, has anyone seen Summer?

This is her backpage AD:

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/т961;-f-1090;hє-lι951;1108;-cutie-funandflirty-upscale-961;lα947;mαtε/22376898.

Pinoboy
07-26-17, 18:04
Just being curious, has anyone seen Summer?

This is her backpage AD:

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/т961;-f-1090;hє-lι951;1108;-cutie-funandflirty-upscale-961;lα947;mαtε/22376898.Too bad your link directs to BP main page. Seems to be a common problem with guys posting links to girls they are curious about as of late. Hell, even when I post about a provider I'm seeking intel on with a working link, I never seem to get any feedback.

MrGoldgerg
07-26-17, 18:14
I posted one the day I assume the mods let it through. If not me others were on here.

Just being curious, has

anyone seen Summer?

This is her backpage AD:

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/т961;-f-1090;hє-lι951;1108;-cutie-funandflirty-upscale-961;lα947;mαtε/22376898.

Chris5
07-26-17, 19:17
I have seen this provider 4 times now and she never let's me down. No sign of drug activity. The menu is wide open. Been meaning to write a post about her but forgot. Here is a pic that I took of her this morning after a q. V.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/cutie-with-a-bootie/23229483You're girl Lexi is a well known rip off artist and is definitely a well known candy girl. Glad you get good treatment from her dude.

C5.

AsianDayDream
07-26-17, 21:47
Too bad your link directs to BP main page. Seems to be a common problem with guys posting links to girls they are curious about as of late. Hell, even when I post about a provider I'm seeking intel on with a working link, I never seem to get any feedback.Maybe this link will work.

https://candy.com.orlando.hoxnif.com/bonus/post/22738031/#.

MrGoldgerg
07-26-17, 23:36
I finally decided to dream with Legz.

She was in a hot area and needed some cooling off as she was between rooms so we stopped by the Melody.

My only downside to my dream was wishing she had a more stable locale. Having said that the mirrors in that place let me see how smoking hot her body is. Of course Baby stuff but I don't care about that. Legz does not appear to be big on the H-Type Candy but she was definitely flying high. She was in a very good mood. The service was very good. I'm not sure if I liked the BBBJ technique more or just that hot body. Rode me on top for a while until she was tuckered and then she said your turn. She really got into the Miss. Within Miss of course you can move around a lot of different ways. She really made it seem like her attitude was if I'm here and doing this, I'm going to have fun. Very encouraging. Finally I petered out, and somehow didn't blow so she finished. My dream ended.

I would repeat although I'd like to see a more stable situation as a lot of time was spent getting a place. The other thing is, it's just damn depressing. This girl under different circumstances has that ideal mid-40's trophy-wife look and yet decisions in life not so great. Oh well such as life, and she didn't seem too upset about life in general so hey it's all good.

SmashDog
07-27-17, 00:25
Maybe this link will work.

https://candy.com.orlando.hoxnif.com/bonus/post/22738031/#.A guy just reviewed her on the USA thread. Check it out.

Pinoboy
07-27-17, 01:07
A guy just reviewed her on the USA thread. Check it out.I don't think the Summer that was recently reviewed there is the same one this guy is asking about. The Summer he is interested in surely is not BBW.

SmashDog
07-27-17, 01:23
A guy just reviewed her on the USA thread. Check it out.My bad different Summer.

AsianDayDream
07-27-17, 02:24
My bad different Summer.No problem. Just to be clear if any brothers have any information, this is not the BBW Summer that advertises on the sister site. This is a thin with a nice booty Summer that advertises on BP. Any info will be appreciated.

ADD.

Miahdog
07-27-17, 03:14
A 100 buck's for a QV is absolutely ridiculous. It's your cash brother but these chicks will continue raising these ridiculous prices. A QV in south Florida with a smoking hot white or Latin girl Starts as low as 40 buck's. That includes everything!

C5.These bitches crazy. Want to be paid like doctors. Ill beat my meat before I pay those prices.

Supply and demand. This isn't a damn skilled job. Smh... The market says these woman in Orlando are charging twice as much as rest of country.

SmashDog
07-27-17, 04:51
These bitches crazy. Want to be paid like doctors. Ill beat my meat before I pay those prices.

Supply and demand. This isn't a damn skilled job. Smh... The market says these woman in Orlando are charging twice as much as rest of country.I recently started checking out other cities and Chicks are charging 40/50 for a qv on average. And these are hot looking ladies. Ass close as Ft Lauderdale. That is the norm. This is getting out of hand in good ole HOlando.

JamFoFL
07-27-17, 05:25
I've recently seen this ad on BP:

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/college-cutie-20-year-old-sweet-beautiful-ready-_-naughty-and-young/23098953

Figured it was TGTBT, but called anyway to get the story. Wanted $. 5 for HH. At that rate, you better look exactly like the photos before I'd even consider dreaming. So I did an image search and, sure enough, the photos are lifted from another site! The pictures on her post are actual of Yanet Garcia, a weathergirl on Mexican television:

https://thechive.com/2016/11/01/weather-girl-yanet-garcia-knows-how-to-bring-the-heat-23-photos/

Needless to say, I won't be calling this one back!

NaughtyBoy1
07-27-17, 07:17
That's exactly why I stopped hunting chick on BP. These young chicks needs their heads checked. Really speaking we mongers are to blame. We don't know how to control Jr.

NB1.

I recently started checking out other cities and Chicks are charging 40/50 for a qv on average. And these are hot looking ladies. Ass close as Ft Lauderdale. That is the norm. This is getting out of hand in good ole HOlando.

LukeWarm1
07-27-17, 12:35
419-XXX-9661 Marie that goes under this number how is she? Pm me I do it wish to discuss publicly and the same for sasha at 727-XXX-9210. If anyone can give me some reviews of both I would like to pull the trigger today.

Pinoboy
07-27-17, 16:16
I've recently seen this ad on BP:

Figured it was TGTBT, but called anyway to get the story. Wanted $. 5 for HH. At that rate, you better look exactly like the photos before I'd even consider dreaming. So I did an image search and, sure enough, the photos are lifted from another site! The pictures on her post are actual of Yanet Garcia, a weathergirl on Mexican television:

https://thechive.com/2016/11/01/weather-girl-yanet-garcia-knows-how-to-bring-the-heat-23-photos/

Needless to say, I won't be calling this one back!I posted a few days ago asking if anyone had seen her. I think it's safe to assume this isn't really the weather girl on vacation in Orlando looking to earn some side money to supplement her TV income. I am curious to know how close in hotness the real person is behind the ad, but I never got a response.

Tetot
07-27-17, 22:25
Interested in Nina as well. The last review of her I see is when she was doubling with Mia:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6089-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=3370471&viewfull=1#post3370471.She is legit, but I will not see her again. I saw her few months ago, she gained a lot of weight compared to the posted pictures, and she is into into it. She is nice, but not my type at all.

JamFoFL
07-27-17, 22:48
I posted a few days ago asking if anyone had seen her. I think it's safe to assume this isn't really the weather girl on vacation in Orlando looking to earn some side money to supplement her TV income. I am curious to know how close in hotness the real person is behind the ad, but I never got a response.Pinoboy. Yeah, I think that's a VERY safe assumption. I don't know if weathergirls in Mexico are that well paid, but no matter what it is, I'll bet she doesn't need to supplement her income through flying all the way to Florida to score some dreams!

Let's just say that, after finding out this ad was phone, I felt a huge cold front moving in, followed by strong showers and a case of thanks, but thanks!

Voltron
07-28-17, 04:53
Anyone have any info or reviews on this girl? She goes by the name Tiffany.

Big Willie
07-28-17, 08:38
Was directed to this page http://www.adult-gfe.com/kaq/ when responding to BP. The main thing I am worried about is its Polk county, which does stings on occasion.

Bertil
07-28-17, 08:41
http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/fl-girl-here-on-vacation-100-realproof-pix/23133163

Did not see this provider but I can tell you that it's definitely not Liza Rowe visiting FL. And that # brought up different pictures.

Miahdog
07-28-17, 09:33
That's exactly why I stopped hunting chick on BP. These young chicks needs their heads checked. Really speaking we mongers are to blame. We don't know how to control Jr.

NB1.I've been saying this since I got back to Orlando. It isn't going to change until we stop seeing them at those rates and telling them what we will see them at. If they say no, then leave them a negative review and tell them you are.

WhereWhen
07-28-17, 10:29
Being new I thought those prices were high.

One provider quoted me $.80 for HH. My response was sure I'll be there, but pigs have to fly first. It's nice to learn others feel the same. Any info anyone has for a rookie on a decent provider I could become a regular with would be appreciated.

I've been saying this since I got back to Orlando. It isn't going to change until we stop seeing them at those rates and telling them what we will see them at. If they say no, then leave them a negative review and tell them you are.

Georgia73
07-28-17, 10:48
I can tell you know that the pics in this ad are not the chic. I have been fortunate to meet with the chic in the photos and she is not in Orlando! The redbone in the pics floats between Cali, Atl, and Charlotte. So be careful!

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/j🅰-w-dropping-huge-boobs-j꙰you꙰I꙰c꙰why꙰-booty-unforgettable-and-kink-fμand-girl /18413659.

Dennis3991
07-28-17, 11:06
Had a dream with Sophia yesterday. Not the woman in the photos but definitely just as thick. If you like a big ass she's the one for you. Nice hotel on east side easy setup. Greeted be at the door with DFK in nice lingerie. Straight to business with CBJ lots of attention to the boys then to cg and miss. Finish in k9. This MILF can take a pounding!! Will repeat $. Hh.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/s-o-p-h-i-a-blonde-friendly-sexy-and-more-fotos-reales-colombiana/20958473

ExileOnfifh
07-28-17, 14:29
Gentlemen, Decided to toftt recently. Had a provider who lives in Sarasota but, sometimes travels to Orlando to date. When she was here last time I missed her and we have been getting to know each other for past couple weeks when I decided to come see her there. Was really happy until I got there. All that travel for crickets! She went silent knowing I was on the way. This provider needs to go broke. Mongers, she knew I was part of the best review site and she just doesn't seem to care. I was hoping to review her but, this is how she left it. I gave her a chance to explain before posting as well. I have never been tricked like this so, I suppose I join the ranks of the legends of mongering now. If you get a chance, waste her time and don't give her a dime. I chose to post here since it will be viewed more often. Alot of these girls should never be allowed to survive with our funds when they get away with such disrespect. It really helps to keep this guy down but, on a lighter note. At least I have someone I can count on locally.

https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawl. 23011191/ alana.

Georgia73
07-28-17, 15:28
I can tell you know that the pics in this ad are not the chic. I have been fortunate to meet with the chic in the photos and she is not in Orlando! The redbone in the pics floats between Cali, Atl, and Charlotte. So be careful!

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/j🅰-w-dropping-huge-boobs-j꙰you꙰I꙰c꙰why꙰-booty-unforgettable-and-kink-fμand-girl /18413659.I apologize here is a better copy of the link:

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/jaw-dropping-huge-boobs

Juicy-booty-unforgettable-and-kink-fμand-girl /18413659.

Jesse54
07-28-17, 15:46
Gentlemen, Decided to toftt recently. Had a provider who lives in Sarasota but, sometimes travels to Orlando to date. When she was here last time I missed her and we have been getting to know each other for past couple weeks when I decided to come see her there. Was really happy until I got there. All that travel for crickets! She went silent knowing I was on the way. This provider needs to go broke. Mongers, she knew I was part of the best review site and she just doesn't seem to care. I was hoping to review her but, this is how she left it. I gave her a chance to explain before posting as well. I have never been tricked like this so, I suppose I join the ranks of the legends of mongering now. If you get a chance, waste her time and don't give her a dime. I chose to post here since it will be viewed more often. Alot of these girls should never be allowed to survive with our funds when they get away with such disrespect. It really helps to keep this guy down but, on a lighter note. At least I have someone I can count on locally.

https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawl. 23011191/ alana.DAMN brother from "dogtown" (local humor) that is a helluva drive!! Loaded both ways. Send me her number I will be glad to schedule a nightmare.

Cheers Jesse.

StLopezz
07-28-17, 16:19
Rates please?

Had a dream with Sophia yesterday. Not the woman in the photos but definitely just as thick. If you like a big ass she's the one for you. Nice hotel on east side easy setup. Greeted be at the door with DFK in nice lingerie. Straight to business with CBJ lots of attention to the boys then to cg and miss. Finish in k9. This MILF can take a pounding!! Will repeat $. Hh.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/s-o-p-h-i-a-blonde-friendly-sexy-and-more-fotos-reales-colombiana/20958473

Pinoboy
07-28-17, 17:08
Anyone remember the girl who used to do incalls in Wedgefield out of a two story residence? I forgot her name, but she looked to be an AA mix. Probably a long shot, but just wondering if she is still in the biz.

Snoop9
07-28-17, 17:25
419-XXX-9661 Marie that goes under this number how is she? Pm me I do it wish to discuss publicly and the same for sasha at 727-XXX-9210. If anyone can give me some reviews of both I would like to pull the trigger today.Marie is legit. Real pics and very sexy. Safe incall. Everything covered.

Tetot
07-28-17, 18:47
Rates please?I've seen Sophia a month ago, she is a sweet lady. The rate has been provided in the original post and it was same was for me. It was $. Hh.

LatinDatyLover
07-28-17, 21:20
http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/true-chocolate-experience-exotic-goddess-h-r-%CF%84%CE%BF-%CE%B2l%CE%BF%CF%89-%CE%B3%CE%BF%CF%85r-%CE%BC%CE%B9%CE%B7d-%D1%95%D0%B8%D1%94%CE%B1%D0%BA-%CE%B1/22571918

Decided to once again go looking for a Nubian Queen, but this time I wanted a knockout in the looks department and did I find one!! Chocolate, as she likes to be called, is as beautiful as they come.

She is also very sweet and polite (no street girl here) she has a really sexy girly voice. She open that door with a one piece bathing suit on immediately gave me a kiss on the mouth and a hug and.

Proceeded to undress, she has a fantastic body. I started with my usual 15 to 20 minutes of DATY & DATO (which she loved) . Afterwards she gave me a massage and sat on my face (I was in heaven).

She gave me 2 facials (at least that is what she said) then we finished with BJ and Cowgirl. Hat Required. 30 min $ . Will Definitely Repeat. (BTW this was only a dream.).

Ericson73
07-28-17, 22:22
Anyone still seeing this girl UTR. She used to be on the Spacecoast wondering if she's still in Orlando.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/orlando/352-448-5204/1/701780

WhereWhen
07-28-17, 23:18
I had a sweet dream today. After a few missed connections I finally fell asleep. It took about two weeks so patience is a plus. She is the girl in the pictures and tight everywhere. Her in call is safe, extremely safe (coded unmanned gate). I saw no signs of anything or anyone suspicious. Met me at the door with barley anything on. Pleasant and warm attitude. I was a little nervous being new at this, but she made me real comfortable. Things started with a FBSM with FOV, she let my hands roam free and I believe it got her excited too. I was only there for a QV for a standard rate. The rub got us both going to the point that we went CFS MISH. I don't know her normal rose count, but my donation was $. 40 and ended up staying there for an H. We seem to connect physically and mentally once I calmed down and the conversation got going. So YMMV depends on you IMOP. As I woke up had a warm towel and some small talk on the way out. If there is any thing I left out just PM me with it. I hope I got all the abbreviations right. I recommend this dream but like I said YMMV. I believe if you treat people with respect most of the time you will find common ground.

Anyone encountered her yet? I find backpage is often filled more with horror experiences than good compared to USA adult classifieds.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/-/19228128.

WhereWhen
07-28-17, 23:55
Reached out to her a couple of weeks ago and made contact but no dream. Tried today and had a great dream. Only wanted a quick dream around. 60. Arrived at a very secure and safe location. In my dream I was met at the door by a gorgeous young lady tight everywhere wearing just enough to show the perfect figure that is the one I pictured and better than I thought. She immediately complimented me on my looks and height and I believe she sensed my hesitation and or nervousness. She made small talk while I did a quick check for LEO or friends and none no where. She laid me down for a FBSM that included FOV, that I pushed the limits on after being fliped. We continued talking and touching and before I knew it I was dreaming there was enjoyment on all parties involved. That lead to CFS MISH. This girl is real sweet. I was only prepared for a short nap (I never take extra above a decent tip in my dreams) and had a full dream over the H mark. Had a warm towel before I dreamt my way to give this dream a gift. Total donation $. 40 not negotiated by either of us and well recieved. YMMV, but I do recomend this dream. I believe if you treat people with respect most of the time you can meet on common ground. Your dream may be different, we are all people and we connect differently. Patience and respect is the key here. If you need more just PM me.

Has anyone seen layla, she has a few reviews on erotic review, any info. Would be appreciated!

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/luxury-at-its-finest-new-specials-private-location-100-real-photos-22/4427103.

LuvLargeCheeks
07-29-17, 02:59
http://candy.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/bonus/post/20023173/#.

Was thinking about seeing Summer the 19 year old BBW but then I remembered baby star and her 60 hh rate. She has a safe incall and CBJ with slight dt and cfs. No managment or anything encountered she does have kids in her private residence I think. Anyways she is moving to haines city to a bigger house and will keep providing over there. Non GFE with no dfk is my only drawback for this bbw rate.

MotoMadman
07-29-17, 08:27
Anyone remember the girl who used to do incalls in Wedgefield out of a two story residence? I forgot her name, but she looked to be an AA mix. Probably a long shot, but just wondering if she is still in the biz.I saw a little honey in Wedgefield once a few yra ago. I think she went by Katie. She said she was Korean / black mix. I haven't seen her or any ads for her in a LONG time. I do remember the bedroom being upstairs. She had me park at the clubhouse and she drove me back to her house, because she didn't want her neighbors talking about so many short visits from "friends".

Chris5
07-29-17, 10:44
http://candy.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/bonus/post/20023173/#.

Was thinking about seeing Summer the 19 year old BBW but then I remembered baby star and her 60 hh rate. She has a safe incall and CBJ with slight dt and cfs. No managment or anything encountered she does have kids in her private residence I think. Anyways she is moving to haines city to a bigger house and will keep providing over there. Non GFE with no dfk is my only drawback for this bbw rate.Is actually a really cool chick. She would've accepted 50.

C5.

Pinoboy
07-29-17, 11:38
I saw a little honey in Wedgefield once a few yra ago. I think she went by Katie. She said she was Korean / black mix. I haven't seen her or any ads for her in a LONG time. I do remember the bedroom being upstairs. She had me park at the clubhouse and she drove me back to her house, because she didn't want her neighbors talking about so many short visits from "friends".Thanks for replying to my post my friend! Korean / black mix, now I remember that's what she said she was. Also, since I wrote that post it dawned on me what name she went by back when I saw her which was "Ali". I even remember she drove a Mazda RX-8. Dreamt with her more than once. Perhaps 3 times, but not entirely sure. Typically I'm not into the AA women like I used to be back in the early '90's where black girls were the hottest ones to me back then, but her exotic mix of Asian / black had me feeling like I was back in my early 20's again! Too bad she disappeared off the radar though.

Bg200
07-29-17, 13:36
A few of you guys need to take a course in pasting links properly. Did you ever think of testing your link after you post it?

You're wasting your time and our time when you post links that don't work.

JohnnyPumper
07-29-17, 14:14
https://escortbabylon.net/#orlando / comments /4076800051/23071023/1.

Anyone taken the raw plunge yet? LOL When I read stuff like this it makes me think either someone in the game has it out for them or it's the grim reaper leaving crumb trails for me. Same thing happened with red head BBW Summer from 192. I think I'll pass just on rumors.

ExEccieGuy
07-29-17, 14:36
A few of you guys need to take a course in pasting links properly. Did you ever think of testing your link after you post it?

You're wasting your time and our time when you post links that don't work.Intel also means being able to provide correct technical details.

Pinoboy
07-29-17, 15:35

You're wasting your time and our time when you post links that don't work."Take a course in pasting links properly". That's some funny ass shit right there! I too mentioned this ever increasing occurrence as of late recently so hopefully in addition to Bg's post, members will start paying more attention to the validity of their attached links mostly for their own benefit, since they are after all the ones (me included) looking for info that simply have virtually zero chance of success being provided if we have no idea who they are asking about. Also, if you are a new member even with a working link, your chances of being provided with what you are seeking is just about the same or even less of what it would be had you been a long standing senior member who can't post functional links worth a damn.

NavyGoat1006
07-29-17, 16:41
Haven't seen her in the orlando area for a few months now. Used to post and was out there in clermont.

Anyone still seeing this girl UTR. She used to be on the Spacecoast wondering if she's still in Orlando.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/orlando/352-448-5204/1/701780

InsaneGamer7
07-29-17, 18:50
Has any one seen cammy James, reviews please. I see very old posts about a cammy james but not sure if it's the same one and the links are not working either.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-blonde-bombshell/19857753

Iceman407
07-30-17, 00:53
https://escortbabylon.net/#orlando / reviews /4076139367/14812544.

Is this ad old?

Mac1961
07-30-17, 01:19
I have seen her many times, she is very GFE and her reviews speak for themselves. And yes that's her ad. Just google her name and you might run across her old ad with her number ending in 3489.

Has any one seen cammy James, reviews please. I see very old posts about a cammy james but not sure if it's the same one and the links are not working either.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-blonde-bombshell/19857753

HornyToad123
07-30-17, 19:59

Is this ad old?I might or might be able to tell you, but your link doesn't work.

HornyToad123
07-30-17, 20:00

Anyone taken the raw plunge yet? LOL When I read stuff like this it makes me think either someone in the game has it out for them or it's the grim reaper leaving crumb trails for me. Same thing happened with red head BBW Summer from 192. I think I'll pass just on rumors.I might or might not be able to tell you, but your link doesn't work.

InsaneGamer7
07-30-17, 21:03
I have seen her many times, she is very GFE and her reviews speak for themselves. And yes that's her ad. Just google her name and you might run across her old ad with her number ending in 3489.Thank you!

MarinaGfe
07-31-17, 00:03
Man, that is a LEO check I would have to turn down. Don't recommend taking drinks from girls. Never know what might be in it! Low chance of it happening, but would hate to wake up hours later missing everything I had with me and in some strange place.I arruse you I take you to starnge place but you would be missing a kidney (LOL) I have reviews going back to 2011.

Iceman407
07-31-17, 00:24
I might or might be able to tell you, but your link doesn't work.Oops sorry did it from my phone.

Try this one.

MrGoldgerg
07-31-17, 05:19
I think you aren't the only one but certain phones seem to put spaces in the URL from that site which usually breaks the hyper link. I'd fix but I find fixing URLs on my phone a bit tedious. Now I'm Android with a Samsung Galaxy S8 and links seem to work for me using stock Copy Paste.

Oops sorry did it from my phone.

Try this one.

PorkChopp
07-31-17, 05:31
Called this little one up just to try and toftt she said 1. 6 for hour than wants through on more for GFE wanted 2. 3 I laughed told her pussy ain't made of gold girl that's way to high for that. She waits and text back she's new to this if I couldn't tell talk her down to a lower hour rate with GFE set time and I'm on the way. Than she ghost me on the phone as I'm going up to her location of turkey lake. So don't waste your time she keeps this shit up she won't be around long.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/i-come-you-white-22-real-pics-ready-now-thick/23346343

Porkchopp.

Zillow
07-31-17, 07:15

Try this one.Copying and pasting links is not one of your strong suits.

KOmvc
07-31-17, 07:32
Hi every one.

Has any one seen her before? I'm wondering if there is perhaps more on the menu. I know I've seen her picture on this forum before a long time ago, but can't find any reviews.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-relaxation-rub-4077033937/10407669

Thanks in advance.

KO.

Iceman407
07-31-17, 07:45
Copying and pasting links is not one of your strong suits.It's not me it's the web site her photo is the first one don't be a jackass.

ProMonger1998
07-31-17, 07:59
Decided to see Tori again, a much better experience this time around. Everything covered, she provides quite the sensual experience, she kind if has a routine down pat. Lots of dirty talk too. Nice girl all around with a reasonable donation. Would repeat.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/candy-coated-407-680-2073-ter_id-327338-early-mornings-late-nights/23286373

ProMonger1998
07-31-17, 08:12
But I know who and what you're talking about. Here reviews on here seem sketchy at best. We all know that good providers, especially those with great BBBJ skills get rave reviews here and no trusted SMs are writing any reviews about this chick. Her first comment on this board was a response to my suspicion on who providing her reviews. Those among us who know how to do their research and see through the bullshit. If any real and trusyworthy SMs have seen her feel free to speak up.

Anyone taken the raw plunge yet? LOL When I read stuff like this it makes me think either someone in the game has it out for them or it's the grim reaper leaving crumb trails for me. Same thing happened with red head BBW Summer from 192. I think I'll pass just on rumors.

Miketastic69
07-31-17, 08:55
Decided to see Tori again, a much better experience this time around. Everything covered, she provides quite the sensual experience, she kind if has a routine down pat. Lots of dirty talk too. Nice girl all around with a reasonable donation. Would repeat.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/candy-coated-407-680-2073-ter_id-327338-early-mornings-late-nights/23286373Tori has some great boobs! Are they that nice in person?

Vino 7373
07-31-17, 09:25

Try this one.Since she's eight months pregnant right now, I don't think that she's working. She got cleaned up and is trying to make a life for herself. BTW, that link didn't work for me either, any of them.

Iceman407
07-31-17, 10:21
Since she's eight months pregnant right now, I don't think that she's working. She got cleaned up and is trying to make a life for herself. BTW, that link didn't work for me either, any of them.Thanks Vino the phone number is there 407613 the escortbabylon site seems to not allow it to go directly to her page but if you pick Orlando her photo is the first one to the left.

Miahdog
07-31-17, 12:08
Called this little one up just to try and toftt she said 1. 6 for hour than wants through on more for GFE wanted 2. 3 I laughed told her pussy ain't made of gold girl that's way to high for that. She waits and text back she's new to this if I couldn't tell talk her down to a lower hour rate with GFE set time and I'm on the way. Than she ghost me on the phone as I'm going up to her location of turkey lake. So don't waste your time she keeps this shit up she won't be around long.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/i-come-you-white-22-real-pics-ready-now-thick/23346343

Porkchopp.Bitches crazy.

Vino 7373
07-31-17, 13:53
Thanks Vino the phone number is there 407613 the escortbabylon site seems to not allow it to go directly to her page but if you pick Orlando her photo is the first one to the left.I found it. If you look closely at it, the date was from April of last year.

ProMonger1998
07-31-17, 14:15
In this case, you're better off going to see for yourself!

Tori has some great boobs! Are they that nice in person?

WillC5
07-31-17, 22:03
Looks way to good to be true, but can't pull up anything good or bad with some research. My other head is making me ask, any info?

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/click-here-hot-baby-doll-hotel-friendly/22913448

Tiktik
08-01-17, 00:16
Thanks for replying to my post my friend! Korean / black mix, now I remember that's what she said she was. Also, since I wrote that post it dawned on me what name she went by back when I saw her which was "Ali". I even remember she drove a Mazda RX-8. Dreamt with her more than once. Perhaps 3 times, but not entirely sure. Typically I'm not into the AA women like I used to be back in the early '90's where black girls were the hottest ones to me back then, but her exotic mix of Asian / black had me feeling like I was back in my early 20's again! Too bad she disappeared off the radar though.Saw her twice I think. All businesslike, makes you wash your hands before the dream starts. Even has porn playing on the tv, I guess to cut down the foreplay time. Has very hot body and pretty face if I remember it right. The weirdest thing is that she was trying really hard not to enjoy herself during the dream. She'll start moaning and then would kind of stop herself. Even weirder is that I thought that was hot. Yup, she's gone!

Pinoboy
08-01-17, 03:03
http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/puerto-rican-bombshell-lets-party-all-night-fetish-friendly/19115355

ExEccieGuy
08-01-17, 06:16
Looks way to good to be true, but can't pull up anything good or bad with some research. My other head is making me ask, any info?

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/click-here-hot-baby-doll-hotel-friendly/22913448Save your pesos. This one is super fake. Google Galina Dubenenko.

EEG.

George1800
08-01-17, 07:49
Any info on this one?

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/100-me-blue-eyes-look-at-me/18799212

My last local girl left town I guess. She said she was leaving several times but now no answer to phone or text. http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/last-chance-dont-miss-out-leaving-town-carplay-only/22757748.

George.

Abc Bruce
08-01-17, 17:19
http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/true-chocolate-experience-exotic-goddess-h-r-%CF%84%CE%BF-%CE%B2l%CE%BF%CF%89-%CE%B3%CE%BF%CF%85r-%CE%BC%CE%B9%CE%B7d-%D1%95%D0%B8%D1%94%CE%B1%D0%BA-%CE%B1/22571918

Decided to once again go looking for a Nubian Queen, but this time I wanted a knockout in the looks department and did I find one!! Chocolate, as she likes to be called, is as beautiful as they come.

She is also very sweet and polite (no street girl here) she has a really sexy girly voice. She open that door with a one piece bathing suit on immediately gave me a kiss on the mouth and a hug and.

Proceeded to undress, she has a fantastic body. I started with my usual 15 to 20 minutes of DATY & DATO (which she loved) . Afterwards she gave me a massage and sat on my face (I was in heaven).

She gave me 2 facials (at least that is what she said) then we finished with BJ and Cowgirl. Hat Required. 30 min $ . Will Definitely Repeat. (BTW this was only a dream.).Sweet ebony girl, not GFE but was very accommodating and beautiful short girl, not the same as the photos but pretty close.

Jackt2
08-01-17, 18:54
Saw her twice I think. All businesslike, makes you wash your hands before the dream starts. Even has porn playing on the tv, I guess to cut down the foreplay time. Has very hot body and pretty face if I remember it right. The weirdest thing is that she was trying really hard not to enjoy herself during the dream. She'll start moaning and then would kind of stop herself. Even weirder is that I thought that was hot. Yup, she's gone!http://m.quickmeme.com/img/10/10decc336eadd68cc983a17f4dcac37f269c645da8fc534eda68b412135d6f0d.jpg

Magicman20
08-01-17, 20:34
I was wondering if this one was real or if any of you fair gents have pulled the trigger here and made the trip to see her kinda interested but kinda not considering it's in St. Cloud and Kissimmee here's the link any info would be amazing thanks and happy safe hunting fellas.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/brand-new-girl-next-door-available-all-day/23029868

DarthNurse
08-01-17, 21:43
http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/tired-of-wasting-your-time-with-junkies-hiding-behind-fake-model-pics-upscale-ddf-hottie-here/22892943

70 four-46 one-367 three.

Post I'd.

Post I'd: 22892943.

Posted her number also just in case the link doesn't post right. I've posted thousands of links since 99 and this site is the only one that's ever given me trouble. Anyways she looks great and posts to BP often. Haven't found any info on her. Sounds sweet on the phone and claims GFE is on the table. If the pictures are close and she's really GFE we could have a jackpot.

Pinoboy
08-02-17, 01:08
http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/tired-of-wasting-your-time-with-junkies-hiding-behind-fake-model-pics-upscale-ddf-hottie-here/22892943

Post I'd.

Posted her number also just in case the link doesn't post right. I've posted thousands of links since 99 and this site is the only one that's ever given me trouble. Anyways she looks great and posts to BP often. Haven't found any info on her. Sounds sweet on the phone and claims GFE is on the table. If the pictures are close and she's really GFE we could have a jackpot.This girl or whoever is behind the ads associated with that number posts several times a day on BP. Ads with pics of same girl have been posted claiming BBBJ so that would answer at least one aspect of the GFE equation, IF that is even really her. If you research that number you will find that several images of different girls are associated with it so I would proceed with caution and to not be at all surprised that if you do TOFTT, "what you see is what you get" has a very high probability of not applying in this situation. I would recommend having a backup or two lined up just in case.

Pinoboy
08-02-17, 01:15
http://m.quickmeme.com/img/10/10decc336eadd68cc983a17f4dcac37f269c645da8fc534eda68b412135d6f0d.jpgAs soon as I saw your link I thought maybe you managed to find a recent posting of hers! Needless to say, I was quite disappointed, although I did get a chuckle out of the whole are Kelly reference. I sure would love to see her again though for another play session / golden shower on my face!

ProMonger1998
08-02-17, 10:27
I've seen those pics on a model page from instagram.

Post I'd.

Posted her number also just in case the link doesn't post right. I've posted thousands of links since 99 and this site is the only one that's ever given me trouble. Anyways she looks great and posts to BP often. Haven't found any info on her. Sounds sweet on the phone and claims GFE is on the table. If the pictures are close and she's really GFE we could have a jackpot.

O Town Doug
08-02-17, 11:58
So I was poking around Backpage on my phone today while at work. Trying to see about making doing an outcall to my place later tonight. So I found an add that struck my eye:

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexxxyy-seductive-sweet-and-addictive-meena/23095983

I did as instructed an emailed her through BP. Responded to the mail she sent me. With the required screening info (age, #, town). She responded and asked me to send that info again. So I do. Then she texts me and is basically like don't play games like an idiot. Annoyed I respond politely as she continues to ask for more screening info. Finally she asks me for my address. I said that I would give the address once I was ready to officially book so I sent her the general area of where I'm at. All I get from that is a really bitchy "don't Message me again". Seriously, OK your loss boo boo. Maybe I got her on a bad day or w / e but my suggestion is don't even bother with this chick if this is her attitude.

Steavt
08-02-17, 12:43
They make us do the two call deal so what's the difference if we do it back.

So I was poking around Backpage on my phone today while at work. Trying to see about making doing an outcall to my place later tonight. So I found an add that struck my eye:

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexxxyy-seductive-sweet-and-addictive-meena/23095983

I did as instructed an emailed her through BP. Responded to the mail she sent me. With the required screening info (age, #, town). She responded and asked me to send that info again. So I do. Then she texts me and is basically like don't play games like an idiot. Annoyed I respond politely as she continues to ask for more screening info. Finally she asks me for my address. I said that I would give the address once I was ready to officially book so I sent her the general area of where I'm at. All I get from that is a really bitchy "don't Message me again". Seriously, OK your loss boo boo. Maybe I got her on a bad day or w / e but my suggestion is don't even bother with this chick if this is her attitude..

PasionMmx
08-02-17, 13:39
Hello all! I'm new to Central Florida, from Miami, so I owe you all a big thank you for making this forum active and helping me weed out the bad ones so I can adjust quickly to losing all my old flings and trying to get new ones! I hope I am able to deliver helpful information and reviews!

Anyways, to get on topic I did see Rose, who has kind of mixed reviews.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/rose-ucf-ucf-i-am-53-fun-sized-slim-short-skinny-come-play-w-my/23270553

But my experience with her was generally very fun. I opted for a lollipop special, under 1 big bill for a BBBJ to completion. Cute girl, love her eyes. I do recommend her, but I will probably try someone different soon.

Thanks again everyone!

FlbMac31
08-02-17, 14:03
A short visit up Deland way to dream with Stellar. Young light skinned redhead is a dedicated provider who is genuinely happy to have you visit her country home. Should anyone head that way, put the GPS aside and just head north on I4 past US 17. It's a lot faster route. Only sought oral care and found her hanging in there until an event occured. No rush, clock watching, and takes instructions very well.

Member #5739
08-02-17, 14:41

She gave me 2 facials (at least that is what she said) then we finished with BJ and Cowgirl. Hat Required. 30 min $ . Will Definitely Repeat. (BTW this was only a dream.).Thanks for sharing. I love, love, love black women. She is on my radar. Thanks.

True Critic69
08-02-17, 17:19
I have seen a few posts of girls supposedly in St Cloud, however not too many motels in that area I think 3 and SCPD has nothing better to do in that town so be careful could be a sting. I reached out to 1 girl a few months ago but didn't make me feel to comfortable after our convo had my Monger senses tingling so I did not partake.

Would love to meet someone out there as I am in that area alot.

I was wondering if this one was real or if any of you fair gents have pulled the trigger here and made the trip to see her kinda interested but kinda not considering it's in St. Cloud and Kissimmee here's the link any info would be amazing thanks and happy safe hunting fellas.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/brand-new-girl-next-door-available-all-day/23029868

Rico407
08-02-17, 19:01
I've been looking for Intel on this one, and can't find anything. I have a thing for Latinas and Ebony's this one is what they call a 2 fer. Thinking about TOFTT on Friday. Was just hoping that somebody knows something about her before I pull the trigger. This one has an ass to die for and I'ma ass man.

Rico.

Pinoboy
08-02-17, 19:32
Hello all! I'm new to Central Florida, from Miami, so I owe you all a big thank you for making this forum active and helping me weed out the bad ones so I can adjust quickly to losing all my old flings and trying to get new ones! I hope I am able to deliver helpful information and reviews!

Anyways, to get on topic I did see Rose, who has kind of mixed reviews.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/rose-ucf-ucf-i-am-53-fun-sized-slim-short-skinny-come-play-w-my/23270553

But my experience with her was generally very fun. I opted for a lollipop special, under 1 big bill for a BBBJ to completion. Cute girl, love her eyes. I do recommend her, but I will probably try someone different soon.

Thanks again everyone!Do some girls post pics of evidence of a male counterpart lurking in the background? I mean it's fairly common knowledge that a great number of these girls have some sort of male presence around, but if it's out of sight typically it's out of mind for the most part. Having them, or someone who us as mongers will usually assume is management in their ads IMO will scare away a lot of potential clients before they even bother to try and contact them. So many times guys will show up for a "date" and notice a male subject or subjects that give off the management vibe simply by them just being in the vicinity and / or by giving them a specific look of scrutiny. Some have in several instances witnessed them leave the girl's room. But, at least in that situation the monger has at this point taken the time and hassle to drive to the location (some drive an hour or more) and is already there and in all likelihood is more susceptible to throw caution to the wind due to his heightened anticipation of what lies just seconds away from relieving his pent up horniness and let the little head take over the decision making at that point. I guess we can sort of thank these girls for warning us though even if it's done unintentionally due to a lack of common sense on their part.

And yes, I have met with this particular Rose on two separate occasions as well. 40 under 1 big bill for the same treatment as above poster. First time was better than the 2nd due to the 2nd being a little rushed. 1st visit being a hotel incall and the 2nd being a car date with management not far behind. Both visits ended with CIM so she definitely gets the job done although I'm not sure if I would opt for a 3rd.

C Fombarlet
08-02-17, 23:03
If you run into an ad like this on BP, don't be fooled (her BP ads have been pulled but she has a number on other sites and they may reappear). Corresponded with her and thought I might have another Angelina on my hands, But alas.

http://www.bodyrubratings.com/321-385-7594/

Turns out she bears a striking resemblance to Diosa Canales.

http://www.eltubazodigital.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Diosa-Canales-1.jpg

http://elconcreto.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Diosa-Canales.jpg

Just damn.

While on the subject, has anyone had experience with either of these?

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hot-and-sexy-blonde-outs-only/23170833

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sensual-body-rub-for-professional-gentleman/18509424

Seems like the second young lady might have been reviewed on here but I can't find it.

Thanks in advance.

Christian.

ExEccieGuy
08-03-17, 04:36
If you run into an ad like this on BP, don't be fooled (her BP ads have been pulled but she has a number on other sites and they may reappear). Corresponded with her and thought I might have another Angelina on my hands, But alas.

http://www.bodyrubratings.com/321-385-7594/

Turns out she bears a striking resemblance to Diosa Canales.

http://www.eltubazodigital.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Diosa-Canales-1.jpg

http://elconcreto.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Diosa-Canales.jpg

Just damn.

While on the subject, has anyone had experience with either of these?

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hot-and-sexy-blonde-outs-only/23170833

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sensual-body-rub-for-professional-gentleman/18509424

Seems like the second young lady might have been reviewed on here but I can't find it.

Thanks in advance.

Christian.Stay away from this one. 23170833. Fake pics, much heavier in person, smells like smoke, major upsell, will not take off top or bottom unless you pay more, everything covered. 0 out of 10. EEG.

Raven123
08-03-17, 05:45
Been contemplating seeing here looks to good to be true anyone see her before.

Paul Atreides
08-03-17, 08:29
Do some girls post pics of evidence of a male counterpart lurking in the background? I mean it's fairly common knowledge that a great number of these girls have some sort of male presence around, but if it's out of sight typically it's out of mind for the most part. Having them, or someone who us as mongers will usually assume is management in their ads IMO will scare away a lot of potential clients before they even bother to try and contact them. So many times guys will show up for a "date" and notice a male subject or subjects that give off the management vibe simply by them just being in the vicinity and / or by giving them a specific look of scrutiny. Some have in several instances witnessed them leave the girl's room. But, at least in that situation the monger has at this point taken the time and hassle to drive to the location (some drive an hour or more) and is already there and in all likelihood is more susceptible to throw caution to the wind due to his heightened anticipation of what lies just seconds away from relieving his pent up horniness and let the little head take over the decision making at that point. I guess we can sort of thank these girls for warning us though even if it's done unintentionally due to a lack of common sense on their part.

And yes, I have met with this particular Rose on two separate occasions as well. 40 under 1 big bill for the same treatment as above poster. First time was better than the 2nd due to the 2nd being a little rushed. 1st visit being a hotel incall and the 2nd being a car date with management not far behind. Both visits ended with CIM so she definitely gets the job done although I'm not sure if I would opt for a 3rd.I do not think it's any secret that she has a boyfriend.

Atreides.

Lokosaso
08-03-17, 09:31
Good choice if your an ass man, you will have a beyter time if you speak spanish. A but pricy but def worth a visit for an ass man although it is man made and hard, tighest pussy I've felt since high school.

CarpeDiem305
08-03-17, 15:31
Anyone know of providers that are close to Disney or perhaps willing to travel to some of the hotels on disney?

Rico407
08-03-17, 16:43
Good choice if your an ass man, you will have a beyter time if you speak spanish. A but pricy but def worth a visit for an ass man although it is man made and hard, tighest pussy I've felt since high school.Thanks for the heads up! I don't mind man mades if it looks like that. My Spanish is conversational, so I should be good on that front. This chick has ass for days!! Just wondering what your definition of pricey is tho. I usually won't drop more than $ for a half hour.

Rico.

I forgot the link last time this is the bonita your speaking of right.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/gfe-beautiful-latin-colombian-chocolate-delight-colombiana-leaving-soon-last-days/21847078

Georgia73
08-03-17, 16:56
Does anyone have any history with this thick'them? Thinking of pulling the trigger this weekend.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/vette-young-n-yummy/23528143

JamFoFL
08-03-17, 18:16

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/true-chocolate-experience-exotic-goddess-h-r-%CF%84%CE%BF-%CE%B2l%CE%BF%CF%89-%CE%B3%CE%BF%CF%85r-%CE%BC%CE%B9%CE%B7d-%D1%95%D0%B8%D1%94%CE%B1%D0%BA-%CE%B1/22571918Raven123,

DatyLover actually posted a RAVE review on her back on 07-28-17. Look for it under the title "True Chocolate experience! EXOTIC GODDESS". He claims she is exactly as appears in the pictures and is a return-visit type of experience. If you scroll back a couple of pages in this forum, you'll find his thread on that date.

If you meet and can confirm the experience, let us know!

Thanks!

Lehmonade
08-03-17, 18:22
Stay away from this one. 23170833. Fake pics, much heavier in person, smells like smoke, major upsell, will not take off top or bottom unless you pay more, everything covered. 0 out of 10. EEG.Sounds like a coin machine, insert to take top off. Insert more for bottom. Lick the tip? Insert. Put on your pants and gtfo my house? Insert.

I keep seeing her number and fake pic pop up now and then. Actually decided to text her the other day just to see who's behind the number but didn't like the girl in the picture. But from what you said, seems like the pics I received were fake as well LOL.

JamFoFL
08-03-17, 18:22

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/true-chocolate-experience-exotic-goddess-h-r-%CF%84%CE%BF-%CE%B2l%CE%BF%CF%89-%CE%B3%CE%BF%CF%85r-%CE%BC%CE%B9%CE%B7d-%D1%95%D0%B8%D1%94%CE%B1%D0%BA-%CE%B1/22571918Raven123,

Ooops. I do need to apologize! I would have modified my prior post, but it isn't available yet, and I wanted to get you this info!

There is a second review, I believe only one page back from this post, where another monger visited Chocolate. He claims that the girl that he saw is NOT the girl in the pics, but is very close. Still was a worthwhile experience for him, but if you are looking for that exact girl, that may not be what you are getting.

I'm sorry for the error in my previous post! Hopefully between the two prior posts I brought to your attention you'll be able to make an informed decision on whether or not to share a dream with Chocolate!

JamFoFL
08-03-17, 18:53
Saw this ad on Backpage:

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/21_-guaranteed-great-time-love-what-i-do-call-me-now/22830258

While this definitely rings of TGTBT, I thought I recognized the location from the mall in the top photo, so I got my hopes up this might actually be a legit post. So I texted the number and got a reply from the poster. I asked if she was 100% the girl in the pics and she replied with new pics that were definitely not the girl you'll see in the ad. The pics in the ad are of a blonde, and the actual photos were of a brunette.

I asked how many Republic Credits for a dream, and she replied $. 5 for HH.

At that point my interest waned. I'd be willing to go there IF she were the girl in the pics, but was not interested in the actual provider.

She may be an amazing provider, so who knows. I just wanted to get what I know out to my fellow mongers.

Rook77
08-03-17, 19:25
Does anyone have any history with this thick'them? Thinking of pulling the trigger this weekend.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/vette-young-n-yummy/23528143She was posting in Tampa today just an FYI, so I'd steer clear!

Pinoboy
08-03-17, 20:06
I do not think it's any secret that she has a boyfriend.

Atreides.Sure, it may not be a "secret" to a select few who are in the know, but I'd be willing to bet that the majority of those who come across her ads have no idea of the existence of this so-called boyfriend unless they have done extensive research of her reviews here. If the vast majority of guys going to BP are either members of this board or search provider reviews here before taking the plunge then perhaps you have a point. Even if that's the case, still a very bad PR move on her / and or his part to have them in the ads.

Nicks856
08-04-17, 05:22
Saw skye not too long ago and it was fantastic. Really regret not catching her on the trail, but hey I'm the type that usually goes with the flow. Met her outside of her room. She was wearing some nice civies that accentuated her body. Once inside the room everything came off. Everything about her is true. She is a hell of a provider. The whole run down was a QV. 80, started off with CBJ, cow girl, mish, and then my all time favorite playing with the boys. She didn't even watch the clock and I know I went over the time since I had a couple of drinks before seeing her. I will definitely repeat, I had a fantastic time. God damn do I love sucking on those tits. Making me hard thinking about it again LOL. If you got a chance please do see her! Stay safe brothers!

Nicks856.

PJ2513
08-04-17, 06:46
Thanks for the heads up! I don't mind man mades if it looks like that. My Spanish is conversational, so I should be good on that front. This chick has ass for days!! Just wondering what your definition of pricey is tho. I usually won't drop more than $ for a half hour.

Rico.

I forgot the link last time this is the bonita your speaking of right.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/gfe-beautiful-latin-colombian-chocolate-delight-colombiana-leaving-soon-last-days/21847078She just quote me QV 1. 5, HHr 1. 8 and Hr 2. 5.

PokeHerFaceJon
08-04-17, 07:26
My fellow hobbyists, Does anyone know if this is legit or if this is a trap: http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/molly-doll-tall-leggy-blonde-30y-o-well-reviewed-new-to-orlando-727-232-9282/23546103.

Just popped up yesterday after not seeing her post in Tampa for at least a year. Would live to take her for a ride on the PHFJ express!

PHFJ Out!

Georgia73
08-04-17, 07:52
She was posting in Tampa today just an FYI, so I'd steer clear!Thanks for the Heads Up!

PokeHerFaceJon
08-04-17, 08:42
Another note on this one, I sent her a text yesterday afternoon to the # in the post and got no response. Gives me an uneasy feeling! Especially after the number of times she had been posting in the past on the Tampa BP and the number is not the same as before.

PHFJ Out!

BuckNastee
08-04-17, 11:36
She just quote me QV 1. 5, HHr 1. 8 and Hr 2. 5.Please tell me you didn't go. I know its your money. 1. 8 for HH?

Sedge2
08-04-17, 11:41
Anyone try this one yet? Has been posting for a while looks TGTBT.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/brand-new-pics-4-25-17-blonde-canadian-looking-for-fun/18922762

Buffalo Tongue
08-04-17, 12:27
Anyone try this one yet? Has been posting for a while looks TGTBT.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/brand-new-pics-4-25-17-blonde-canadian-looking-for-fun/18922762Plemty of reviews on her.

WhereWhen
08-04-17, 17:17
I'm new, but not that new. http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/845-293-5758-call-amanda-100-real-new-dominicana-visiting/23629973.

Didn't trust it. http://www.listal.com/sache-lamonte/pictures.

FlbMac31
08-04-17, 19:42
Thanks to the many mongers who responded from the other site offering guidance. I made it up to Deland to see the little redheaded mistress there, and then then tried without any luck to get attention from Ariel while she was visiting Orlando last weekend from Tavers.

Not having much luck I texted several others in old town Kissimmee and in general area without a response. I get the feeling the ladies are so busy in your area getting a response should be planned several days in advance.

I saw the other day a monger asking about hotels on Disney and wondered if there were issues getting past security at the resorts for outcalls. Is it better and typical practice to meet off property and escort back. I frequent the resort that caters to vets.

Leaving Tampa after 17 years and moving into the Kissimmee area 1 September. I'll be near the John Young & Osceola Pkwy area and open to any top-quality headmistresses recruiting regulars in the area. Once settled in I'll start sharing.

Cheers fm Santiago where tall white blue-eyed gringos stand out like sore thumbs.

JohnDagger
08-04-17, 23:01
Big Naturals for a good tril to Russia with love and a pearl necklace for her. Any suggestions?

SmashDog
08-04-17, 23:05
I'm new, but not that new. http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/845-293-5758-call-amanda-100-real-new-dominicana-visiting/23629973.

Didn't trust it. http://www.listal.com/sache-lamonte/pictures.Thanks brother. I was just about to go all in. On this one. I HAVE a feeling it was TGTBT. Good work!

Georgia73
08-05-17, 09:55
Thanks brother. I was just about to go all in. On this one. I HAVE a feeling it was TGTBT. Good work!Ditto brother, I had her on my hit list for next week!

TitusMajor
08-05-17, 10:54
Decided to pull the trigger on this one based on positive reviews and some great pictures. She is the girl in the picture is 100%. Huge ass huge tits. Extremely tiny waist. The perfect combination of spinner and curvy. One monger earlier mentioned she is extremely tight. That would be an understatement. I've never felt anything that tight. This may sound like a dramatic oversell but I am being 100% honest. I say this because as a slightly larger individual she was invisible pain during our dream. This made it a little bit harder for me to enjoy. But she did her best to hide it. I dare predict that she will stop saying African-American men soon because of this. So if you are thinking of doing it go as soon as possible. Otherwise I 100% would recommend.

PJ2513
08-05-17, 12:36
Please tell me you didn't go. I know its your money. 1. 8 for HH?No I did not partake in a dream. I don't care how hot someone is. Those prices are ridiculous.

Randytomcatt
08-05-17, 12:37
Heading back to Orlando next month. Was looking around for ads but not seeing anything very recent. Is Aura still around? Had an incredible time with her a few years ago. If not, any recommendations on a good long teasing FBSM? Any help appreciated.

Tomcatt.

NcGuy661
08-05-17, 15:25
http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-exclusive-and-curvy-colombian-girl-very-hot-and-addictive-body-786-491-0661/23623178

Freda Groper
08-05-17, 15:37
Anybody checked her out?

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-exclusive-and-curvy-colombian-girl-very-hot-and-addictive-body-786-491-0661/23623178

JohnDagger
08-05-17, 15:51
But that was at least 1 year.

Heading back to Orlando next month. Was looking around for ads but not seeing anything very recent. Is Aura still around? Had an incredible time with her a few years ago. If not, any recommendations on a good long teasing FBSM? Any help appreciated.

Tomcatt.

Xyayox
08-05-17, 19:01
So I TOFTT and just woke up from an amazing dream with this sexy spinner girl.

https://aypapi.com.orlando.escortbabylon.com/post/23190783/4079064704

Not sure if those are her real pics but if not pretty damn close. She is in her early to mid 20's and flat out beautiful. Nice perky tits with a nice ass for a spinner. Unrushed, no signs of candy use or boyfriend. Needs some work on her riding skills but she can sure take it good and kept asking for it harder. And I'm bigger than average.

Quoted me 150 for hh but talked her down to a bill. Well worth it every penny. I almost didn't want to post this because it's almost too good to be true. If you want more details PM me.

HornyToad123
08-05-17, 19:04
Saw this ad, got an instant hard on:

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ad-brand-n-w-chocolate-tr-at-just-for-y-o-u-very-kinky-and-fr-aky/20342883

Did a phone number check and this came up:

http://independent.com.orlando.escortbabylon.com/post/22709011/#.

A bait and switch within a bait and switch. I'd wager none of even those pics are real, but different pics each time with the same number seems just too fishy.

CflFun
08-05-17, 20:35
OH MY LORD. Diamond. I'm not even sure where to begin. I was a bit skeptical since she posted a while ago. She just looked too good to be true. Googled her number and a few other location popped up, searched fb for the number and nothing. There were 2 "report" in the Tampa section, but none of the guys saw her. Getting a bit worried but I kept my eyes on her. Texted a few times when she was around the UCF area, but it was just too far from me.

She moved to a Downtown location tonight and decided to try her out. Oh wow. She's real. 100%. Pics, hair, tats and all. If you're into petite girls with perky C cups and a nice bubble butt. Go see her now.

Her looks even weren't the best part, her bubbly personality and sense of humor were just exactly my type. Go see her before she leaves on Tuesday. She's a gem. Treat her well please.

Do note that the location she's staying at requires a keycard to activate to get on her floor, so be wary or don't get weirded out if she gives you extra directions. Not a sting or setup.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/petite-pale-blonde-looking-to-please/23681963

814-XXX-3115.

PasionMmx
08-05-17, 21:17

Not sure if those are her real pics but if not pretty damn close. She is in her early to mid 20's and flat out beautiful. Nice perky tits with a nice ass for a spinner. Unrushed, no signs of candy use or boyfriend. Needs some work on her riding skills but she can sure take it good and kept asking for it harder. And I'm bigger than average.

Quoted me 150 for hh but talked her down to a bill. Well worth it every penny. I almost didn't want to post this because it's almost too good to be true. If you want more details PM me.She has a distinct shoulder tattoo, but the pictures look fake. So it's not accurate? Does she have the same tattoo?

PasionMmx
08-06-17, 02:12
OH MY LORD. Diamond. I'm not even sure where to begin. I was a bit skeptical since she posted a while ago. She just looked too good to be true. Googled her number and a few other location popped up, searched fb for the number and nothing. There were 2 "report" in the Tampa section, but none of the guys saw her. Getting a bit worried but I kept my eyes on her. Texted a few times when she was around the UCF area, but it was just too far from me.

She moved to a Downtown location tonight and decided to try her out. Oh wow. She's real. 100%. Pics, hair, tats and all. If you're into petite girls with perky C cups and a nice bubble butt. Go see her now.

Her looks even weren't the best part, her bubbly personality and sense of humor were just exactly my type. Go see her before she leaves on Tuesday. She's a gem. Treat her well please.

Do note that the location she's staying at requires a keycard to activate to get on her floor, so be wary or don't get weirded out if she gives you extra directions. Not a sting or setup.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/petite-pale-blonde-looking-to-please/23681963

814-XXX-3115.Seems like a pretty girl. Any more details on the date? I feel like she would have to be very GFE to get me past the face tattoo. Wouldn't want it feeling very mechanical like I'm basically boring a gay chick.

Film5947
08-06-17, 03:09
Any info on her? PM if you so desire.

She is also on Seeking Arrangements under another name.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/savannah-yes-im-real-and-my-pics-are-always-recent-5-4-120-lbs-36-c/22961423

Xyayox
08-06-17, 05:19
She has a distinct shoulder tattoo, but the pictures look fake. So it's not accurate? Does she have the same tattoo?I do not remember seeing a should tat but I could be wrong. However; she's looks really close to the pics.

Bertil
08-06-17, 07:05
What was the damage? HH or FUll hour? She says massage but what does she offer? Thanks.

814-XXX-3115.

Randytomcatt
08-06-17, 09:17
But that was at least 1 year.Thanks Dagger, any recommendations for someone?

TaderHead
08-06-17, 10:39

Quoted me 150 for hh but talked her down to a bill. Well worth it every penny. I almost didn't want to post this because it's almost too good to be true. If you want more details PM me.Something weird about this one. She was recommended to be by another member, and her name is Alexandra. When I asked her who Melissa Star is, she said she didn't know. I asked for a pic and she sent the one with her sitting on the boat. Then she said it was 200 for a hh so I stopped talking to her.

JohnDagger
08-06-17, 12:18
I have seen Jackie and Gia has good reviews, but I have not seen her. There is Luxsa a body rub shop (never been and from reviews it is pricey). Not many good independents around these days. Look at all the reviews here, and you will find mostly AMP. There is the German girl I have seen a while back she advertises on the classified on this site.

Thanks Dagger, any recommendations for someone?

Chris5
08-06-17, 12:38
Something weird about this one. She was recommended to be by another member, and her name is Alexandra. When I asked her who Melissa Star is, she said she didn't know. I asked for a pic and she sent the one with her sitting on the boat. Then she said it was 200 for a hh so I stopped talking to her.200 Buck's for a fucking half hour? This [Deleted by Admin] can kiss my ass! Problem is there are some guy's actually paying these ridiculous prices. That's why these hookers keep jacking their rates. Soon a QV in Orlando will be at 150 coins.

C5.

LuvGourmet
08-06-17, 14:44
Any info on her? PM if you so desire.

She is also on Seeking Arrangements under another name.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/savannah-yes-im-real-and-my-pics-are-always-recent-5-4-120-lbs-36-c/22961423See report #24819 from C Fombarlet.

BBC386
08-06-17, 15:52
Seems like a pretty girl. Any more details on the date? I feel like she would have to be very GFE to get me past the face tattoo. Wouldn't want it feeling very mechanical like I'm basically boring a gay chick.I've heard dykes have some good pussy. A friend told me LOL.

WhereWhen
08-06-17, 18:11
http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/i-am-a-true-provider-with-unmatched-skills-safe/23676243 Looks great but a quick photo search brings up this. https://www.******.com/search/darla%20shuttlesworth.

A number search brought this up. https://independent.com.longisland.escortbabylon.com/post/22244788/#.

Beautiful, but I'll let someone else TOFTT on this. TGTBT IMHO. If one of you dare to try let us know what you find. I'm sure some providers use fake pictures, but some may not be close to what they post. Thank you to all of you that post reviews as it helps to save a lot of time and other things.

Stay safe and keep your heads an a swivel.

JohnDagger
08-06-17, 18:14
But I have not visited her is a couple of years.

Thanks Dagger, any recommendations for someone?

WhereWhen
08-06-17, 18:23
http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/420-friendly-sexy-cubanita-very-hot-and-open-minded/23616413 I may have to just leave BP alone. If anyone TOFTT just post a review. This is what I found.

http://www.thepicta.com/user/tina.colada/50030337/1531668137988373004_50030337

I'm done for the day. Have fun. Keep the big head on a swivel.

Georgia73
08-06-17, 19:11
I am coming to Orlando this week for a few days. Can anyone recommend a Latina that will outcalls. I have tried a couple suggested here but they either don't see Black Men or don't make outcalls. You can PM if it is UTR.

Thanks.

NaughtyBoy1
08-06-17, 19:38
You will not Regret. She is a gem and you need lots of energy. Just see her.

NB1.

But I have not visited her is a couple of years.

Randytomcatt
08-06-17, 20:27
NB1 and Dagger.

Thank you.

Tomcatt.

PasionMmx
08-06-17, 22:19
Ok, I decided to pay a little visit to a lady with some mixed reviews on this forum. A pretty Asian girl named Lily or Leilani.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/real-lovely-exquisite-asian/20861358

All in all, she was very agreeable. GFE, BBBJ and it was very worth it at just 1 big bill. She would probably be even more popular if she hit the gym on a regular basis, but for what it is, I can't complain. Probably moving onto the next girl in search for an ATF though.

NephriteJade
08-06-17, 23:04
http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/i-am-a-true-provider-with-unmatched-skills-safe/23676243 Looks great but a quick photo search brings up this. https://www.******.com/search/darla%20shuttlesworth.

A number search brought this up. https://independent.com.longisland.escortbabylon.com/post/22244788/#.

Beautiful, but I'll let someone else TOFTT on this. TGTBT IMHO. If one of you dare to try let us know what you find. I'm sure some providers use fake pictures, but some may not be close to what they post. Thank you to all of you that post reviews as it helps to save a lot of time and other things.

Stay safe and keep your heads an a swivel.Definitely TGTBT. First link is Darla Shuttlesworth at darladimples_.

Second link is invalid.

Third link is some urban model I think, can't remember her name.

JMC304
08-07-17, 02:09
Is this another bait and switch? Sure looks tempting.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/call-me-im-avail-latina-big-soft-booty-bbw/19182563

Georgia73
08-07-17, 09:26

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/call-me-im-avail-latina-big-soft-booty-bbw/19182563I wonder the same thing.

Miahdog
08-07-17, 10:09
Something weird about this one. She was recommended to be by another member, and her name is Alexandra. When I asked her who Melissa Star is, she said she didn't know. I asked for a pic and she sent the one with her sitting on the boat. Then she said it was 200 for a hh so I stopped talking to her.Quoted me a crazy rate also. Lost her damn mind.

MakeBankBro
08-07-17, 10:17

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/call-me-im-avail-latina-big-soft-booty-bbw/19182563Pic is from a smut vid on spankbang titled 'BBW Latina Celeste' go to the site and type it in for proof.

MakeBankBro
08-07-17, 10:19
Does anyone have any info on what happened to Summer / Tina? Mature redhead BBW that stayed in US 192?

IMallinOneDay
08-07-17, 11:38
I will be in Orlando near Seaworld in late August from AL.

Anyone know of a legit, spinner type preferred but I'm open as well; BP girl that is good for outcalls. GFE and BBBJ are a must.

I appreciate any suggestions, if I can return the favor sometime, just hmu.

RocketJohn69
08-07-17, 12:33
Had I dream I went to see Sophia, the blonde colombiana on Canada Ave. Nice hotel, clean room, easy access. Once door opened, total disappointment. She is not even close to the body in the pictures. HAs a nice personality, but the body is a total turn off. In my dream she was a lot bigger than the picutures. Anyway, I went for CBJ, mish and doggie. Finished doggie looking at that big ass bouncing at every thrust. LOL. Will not dream again with her for sure. $ hh.

Maggot
08-07-17, 14:10
http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-exotic-latina-bbw-new-to-town-22/23171898

Had a dream I met up with her for a hh (Quoted 80 qv, 100 hh, 120 hr but neg). Comms were unorganized; lot of back & forth to actually get there. When she gives me the room #, I get advised she has no hats. Decided to hang out anyway but for a QV instead. BBBJ / COT was OK & alright attitude. Would not repeat as appeared to be high (my opinion), rates too high & wasn't GFE. Associates herself with Tuesday, Asia, Teleena, etc, so that should tell you something as well. For the similar looks / figure, but a better time (GFE) & no drugs, I'd suggest going with Bella by Metro West.

HornyToad123
08-07-17, 14:13
Ok, I decided to pay a little visit to a lady with some mixed reviews on this forum. A pretty Asian girl named Lily or Leilani.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/real-lovely-exquisite-asian/20861358

All in all, she was very agreeable. GFE, BBBJ and it was very worth it at just 1 big bill. She would probably be even more popular if she hit the gym on a regular basis, but for what it is, I can't complain. Probably moving onto the next girl in search for an ATF though.How easy was it to schedule an apt and at what time? I tried 3 times and each time it was radio silence come apt time (around 10 am or 11 am during the week).

ExEccieGuy
08-07-17, 14:17
See report #24819 from C Fombarlet.I think 24819 is another Savannah. There are two active ones, both blonde, with similar bode types. The one from the BP ad lives near downtown, we keep in touch. The other one changes hotels in different parts of town. She might be the one referenced in 24819. The one from the BP ad is legit and very nice. She is looking for a sugar daddy.

EEG.

Maggot
08-07-17, 14:29
I can confirm she does offer FS and has a very nice kitty! When I was with her she doesn't like to get fully undressed. I think she had some weight loss surgery a long time ago and that is why. I can say I went to town on that kitty in doggie and MISH with great results. She does prefer her $40 special though.All confirmed in my dreams. Her head game is bat-sh** crazy, though. It's a tough call to opt for FS instead. I've toyed with the idea just going back to back for 2 cups of coffee on her special. Cool chick and no drugs.

Maggot
08-07-17, 15:02
http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/let-me-be-your-fantasy/18632423

Saw this one again as I hadn't in a few years. In my dream I did a QV for BBBJ / CIM. Damage was 60 marios for a meet up near Lee Rd. Quite the same as she's always been, very business like but dressed very sexy & freshly showered. I'm fairly well equipped and this girl can go balls deep for extended stints with no gag reflex to speak of & a simultaneous ball massage with her tongue. Finished without a drop wasted. Great skills as always but still no personality to speak of. Still worth the repeat. You know exactly what the score is without any drama or management.

Zillow
08-07-17, 17:11
http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-vixen/23689973

Had seen her ad previously and was in the area, so figured what was the worst that could happen. Attractive young girl, right? Asked my standard screening question, shower, table and oil? Yes, no and yes. Asked for and received a selfie showing a healthy face. Got the address, roach motel on 17/92. So at this point, I know this isn't to be a massage worth a damn so I ask if she offers escort services. She trots out the I don't answer that because I don't want to incriminate myself, which in my experience has always been no, but if I tell you that you won't come over. But she is so nice texting, real polite so I figure go in with low expectations and be surprised.

So I get to the room, knock, enter and look around. I see a bong and she says grab my tits. Very nice soft large tits. Get undressed and lay down on the bed waiting for massage. Nope, straight for the cock, so I don't even get a shitty massage. She also now says no sex, no BJ and no digital insertion, I have a bf that I am loyal to.

Moral of the story. Get off backpage and stick to the strippers who are providing at the same rates as BP girls. Oh, and unless you want to spend 140 for just a HJ, resist the urge to ping Tori. 2 thumbs down.

PasionMmx
08-07-17, 17:43
How easy was it to schedule an apt and at what time? I tried 3 times and each time it was radio silence come apt time (around 10 am or 11 am during the week).She did seem to flake out on the phone, but 6 PM date was confirmed. Just keep trying, I suppose. Worth it if you like a nice Asian babe.

Rudiger
08-07-17, 18:19

Had seen her ad previously and was in the area, so figured what was the worst that could happen. Attractive young girl, right? Asked my standard screening question, shower, table and oil? Yes, no and yes. Asked for and received a selfie showing a healthy face. Got the address, roach motel on 17/92. So at this point, I know this isn't to be a massage worth a damn so I ask if she offers escort services. She trots out the I don't answer that because I don't want to incriminate myself, which in my experience has always been no, but if I tell you that you won't come over. But she is so nice texting, real polite so I figure go in with low expectations and be surprised.

So I get to the room, knock, enter and look around. I see a bong and she says grab my tits. Very nice soft large tits. Get undressed and lay down on the bed waiting for massage. Nope, straight for the cock, so I don't even get a shitty massage. She also now says no sex, no BJ and no digital insertion, I have a bf that I am loyal to.

Moral of the story. Get off backpage and stick to the strippers who are providing at the same rates as BP girls. Oh, and unless you want to spend 140 for just a HJ, resist the urge to ping Tori. 2 thumbs down.That sucks that you had to TOFTT, but glad you reported it. For that kind of donation, with a little research, I would think you could have gotten a table shower and BJ from a cute Asian at a nice, safe AMP. Thanks, again, for the report. With any luck, it will put a big dent in her business model.

BeanTownDoyle
08-07-17, 18:23
I think 24819 is another Savannah. There are two active ones, both blonde, with similar bode types. The one from the BP ad lives near downtown, we keep in touch. The other one changes hotels in different parts of town. She might be the one referenced in 24819. The one from the BP ad is legit and very nice. She is looking for a sugar daddy.

EEG.And now there is 3. This one popped up on my radar as a possible date.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/on-international-drive-cute-face-tight-grip/23346498

Any info would be appreciated, but I may just pull the trigger & TOFTT. Still considering a "Sure Thing" while I'm over here from Tampa meeting up for drinks with friends. I'll look at forum responces when the waitress brings the check before I make a decision. Thanks for any input.

LuvGourmet
08-07-17, 19:08
I think 24819 is another Savannah. There are two active ones, both blonde, with similar bode types. The one from the BP ad lives near downtown, we keep in touch. The other one changes hotels in different parts of town. She might be the one referenced in 24819. The one from the BP ad is legit and very nice. She is looking for a sugar daddy.

EEG.24819 refers to the one in the link below. That's the one involved in the conversation who is / was Karma's roommate. Same one mentioned in the original inquiry.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/savannah-yes-im-real-and-my-pics-are-always-recent-5-4-120-lbs-36-c/22961423

BTW another member sent me by pm additional info on this one which I could share. PM me if interested.

Smielyswim
08-07-17, 19:35
Does anyone have any info on what happened to Summer / Tina? Mature redhead BBW that stayed in US 192?If the one I am thinking of then last I heard she was on vacation to her uncle in Polk or Osceola county.

Chris5
08-07-17, 19:47
And now there is 3. This one popped up on my radar as a possible date.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/on-international-drive-cute-face-tight-grip/23346498

Any info would be appreciated, but I may just pull the trigger & TOFTT. Still considering a "Sure Thing" while I'm over here from Tampa meeting up for drinks with friends. I'll look at forum responces when the waitress brings the check before I make a decision. Thanks for any input.Texted her to inquire about her rates. Says 200 for an hour. Chick has no reviews and her text messages are all scatter brain!

C5.

SmashDog
08-08-17, 02:02
Pic is from a smut vid on spankbang titled 'BBW Latina Celeste' go to the site and type it in for proof.Thanks a lot my brother. I was close to pulling the trigger on that one. My still check it out if the price is right. At least I know going in that she's going to look different. Stat Safe!

SmashDog
08-08-17, 02:21
What fellow mongers? Well finally took the plunge on Lucky yesterday. I've been check her out for a min. But I was always hesitant cause I like them thicker. Overall it was a good experience. She's got some really good pluses and a few minuses. So from the reviews that have been posted my experience was pretty close. Easy set up. Get to her place. Tell her I'm there. Text me back wait 3 minutes. 15 minutes later as I'm about to leave. Her and client comes out. Really don't like back to back providers. Just doesn't feel right. But I get in and she starts the headache relief. Wow she's got skills. Plenty of Dt, slurping, licking and eye contact. Also she got the boys happy. After awhile when she could make me pop quick. She pulls out the mag and starts to ride. Once those juicy tits got it my face I sucked so hard that I hurt them. So we switched to k9. Nice, wet and semi tight box. So I piped pretty quick. She cleaned me up which was Nice. And as I'm walking.

The next dude was walking in. Didn't like that. Overall for the. 5 burritos it was a solid time. But the back to back atmosphere is making me hesitant to repeat. STAY SAFE!

JohnnyPumper
08-08-17, 03:21
What fellow mongers? Well finally took the plunge on Lucky yesterday. I've been check her out for a min. But I was always hesitant cause I like them thicker. Overall it was a good experience. She's got some really good pluses and a few minuses. So from the reviews that have been posted my experience was pretty close. Easy set up. Get to her place. Tell her I'm there. Text me back wait 3 minutes. 15 minutes later as I'm about to leave. Her and client comes out. Really don't like back to back providers. Just doesn't feel right. But I get in and she starts the headache relief. Wow she's got skills. Plenty of Dt, slurping, licking and eye contact. Also she got the boys happy. After awhile when she could make me pop quick. She pulls out the mag and starts to ride. Once those juicy tits got it my face I sucked so hard that I hurt them. So we switched to k9. Nice, wet and semi tight box. So I piped pretty quick. She cleaned me up which was Nice. And as I'm walking.

The next dude was walking in. Didn't like that. Overall for the. 5 burritos it was a solid time. But the back to back atmosphere is making me hesitant to repeat. STAY SAFE!The head seems to be the safest bet with her considering what they're talking about on the comments section of EB. You're a brave soul. Does she pull out the condom on her own or did you ask for it?

Johns Schlong1
08-08-17, 08:19

Moral of the story. Get off backpage and stick to the strippers who are providing at the same rates as BP girls. Oh, and unless you want to spend 140 for just a HJ, resist the urge to ping Tori. 2 thumbs down.I was hunting my normal hours a tight 6 hr gap on Sat morning. Her ad pops up. Seen it a couple of times and had done some checking. Same only HJ but negotiations brought done to 80. Forget that.

Wish I had more time to be able to report. Could have saved you some dough. But they were some nice natural milk makers.

Mosin Nagant
08-08-17, 10:42
Easily located on social media site. It always seems the sugar baby types upcharge a lot. Because, you know, it's not the same thing at all!

24819 refers to the one in the link below. That's the one involved in the conversation who is / was Karma's roommate. Same one mentioned in the original inquiry.

BTW another member sent me by pm additional info on this one which I could share. PM me if interested.

SmashDog
08-08-17, 11:11
The head seems to be the safest bet with her considering what they're talking about on the comments section of EB. You're a brave soul. Does she pull out the condom on her own or did you ask for it?She made the move first and I didn't argue. Especially with the revolving door. It's a shame that I can never seen to get everything I want in one providers. Such is life.

Maggot
08-08-17, 15:36

Saw this one again as I hadn't in a few years. In my dream I did a QV for BBFS / CIM. Damage was 60 marios for a meet up near Lee Rd. Quite the same as she's always been, very business like but dressed very sexy & freshly showered. I'm fairly well equipped and this girl can go balls deep for extended stints with no gag reflex to speak of & a simultaneous ball massage with her tongue. Finished without a drop wasted. Great skills as always but still no personality to speak of. Still worth the repeat. You know exactly what the score is without any drama or management.Sorry, BBBJ only for Michele. Thanks BigTaxKahuna1; your mailbox is full BTW. I've asked A2 to update / delete original post.

JohnyBig
08-08-17, 20:00

Saw this one again as I hadn't in a few years. In my dream I did a QV for BBBJ / CIM. Damage was 60 marios for a meet up near Lee Rd. Quite the same as she's always been, very business like but dressed very sexy & freshly showered. I'm fairly well equipped and this girl can go balls deep for extended stints with no gag reflex to speak of & a simultaneous ball massage with her tongue. Finished without a drop wasted. Great skills as always but still no personality to speak of. Still worth the repeat. You know exactly what the score is without any drama or management.I wondered where this one has been. She is a decent ride nothing too special. Can go balls deep on the stick and let you pull out and blow in her mouth without wasting a drop! Haven't sen her around for a few months. Maybe cleaned up some. Last time I saw her she looked a bit on the wasted side with black Fred Flintstone feet. I'll be over by Lee Rd this weekend. Ill have to go by for a visit.

PasionMmx
08-09-17, 00:06
Did a QV with lauren. She is sexy as fuck and petite but she was high as fuck when she got to my house. Nice CBJ, CG, nice perky tits and nice petite body!!Probably the prettiest girl, I have seen since moving here from Miami. Going to see if repeat dates can get promoted to GFE and what not, she certainly could be a star with the right comfort level and attitude.

BuckNastee
08-09-17, 01:28

Quoted me 150 for hh but talked her down to a bill. Well worth it every penny. I almost didn't want to post this because it's almost too good to be true. If you want more details PM me.Not sure if those are her real pics but if not pretty damn close. So you didn't meet her in person. Gotcha

BuckNastee
08-09-17, 01:31

814-XXX-3115.To bad she's now in Tampa. Tried my best to set something up but always fell through. She sent me a pic with a particular pose, so new it was her. O well next time she floats this way.

Sexifun
08-09-17, 01:34
If the one I am thinking of then last I heard she was on vacation to her uncle in Polk or Osceola county.I am back boys at my usual location. Number is the same too. Would love to see old friends!

Sexifun
08-09-17, 01:36
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Nohassles
08-09-17, 07:40
This chic is fairly well known here. She has been around for a while. I saw her recently and was a little surprised to find her pregnant. Maybe 4-5 months. Significant bump but didn't really interfere with her service. She is a solid provider and delivers as promised. Still missing a front tooth and all services are covered. I still like her and will probably see her again. I think the rates are 80/100/160.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/s-m-o-k-i-n-g-ot-ot-hot-ρlα947;mαtε-latin-paradise /18506237.

NH.

BrianMulane
08-09-17, 10:05
She has been posting since June with no red flags so I would lean to the "she's real" side. Unfortunately I do not know her service skills but I am also one that would love to know as she is my type. I don't live up that way or else I would TOFTT. If you visit her please let us know.

And now there is 3. This one popped up on my radar as a possible date.

Any info would be appreciated, but I may just pull the trigger & TOFTT. Still considering a "Sure Thing" while I'm over here from Tampa meeting up for drinks with friends. I'll look at forum responces when the waitress brings the check before I make a decision. Thanks for any input.

Iceman407
08-09-17, 10:12
Sorry, BBBJ only for Michele. Thanks BigTaxKahuna1; your mailbox is full BTW. I've asked A2 to update / delete original post.Did you get both or just bbj?

PasionMmx
08-09-17, 11:22
To bad she's now in Tampa. Tried my best to set something up but always fell through. She sent me a pic with a particular pose, so new it was her. O well next time she floats this way.I wanted to see her too, but couldn't confirm services. GFE? Everything covered? I'd drive to Tampa for a BBBJ from a lesbian bad ass like her LOL.

Jmoedb
08-09-17, 11:46
This chic is fairly well known here. She has been around for a while. I saw her recently and was a little surprised to find her pregnant. Maybe 4-5 months. Significant bump but didn't really interfere with her service. She is a solid provider and delivers as promised. Still missing a front tooth and all services are covered. I still like her and will probably see her again. I think the rates are 80/100/160.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/s-m-o-k-i-n-g-ot-ot-hot-ρlα947;mαtε-latin-paradise /18506237.

NH.Doesn't seem like I would visit her anytime soon.

Billybbad
08-09-17, 16:36
http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-incredible-gorgeous-blonde/22102563

Recently decided I needed a big boobs pretty blonde and contacted Tiffany via text to set up a meet at her incall in Waterford lakes area. After couple of calls I was directed to her location. She told me on the text that her rates are $half, $$ full but dodged my FS question. I was warmly greeted by an attractive blonde girl of 25 who was very close to being the girl in the ad but more thick than her pics which was fine with me since I wanted big tits.

After LEO check she became passionate and we both got busy checking each other out. On goes the cover and she gets junior excited with a lot of passion. Her body is awesome and she is going down on me UNTIL I ask her to climb on.

She politely tells me that I opted for hh and no sex. Hmmm. I let her finish me and after chatting and good bye hugs I leave half satisfied.

Maybe I should have asked to read the contract. LOL. But a CBJ for $ is not the norm in the biz. She is attractive. And nice but probably will not see her again.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-incredible-gorgeous-blonde/22102563

Matt247
08-09-17, 17:08
Doesn't seem like I would visit her anytime soon.I saw her once had a good experience. She's all natural and has a kid with one on the way it seems, so her body shows it, but she's cool and makes sure you have a good experience, she did seem a little shy with me, but I think with repeat visits it would improve. I set up an appointment to see her again, but had to cancel after being called in for work at the last minute. After that she wouldn't answer my calls and then a few weeks later her post said NO BLACK GUYS, so I'm guessing her boyfriend and / or manager isn't a fan of black guys. Anyways, I said all that so say I don't think anyone would feel cheated after an experience with her. YMMV, but if you're nice she's nice at least that was my experience about a year or so ago.

ExEccieGuy
08-09-17, 19:24
She has been posting since June with no red flags so I would lean to the "she's real" side. Unfortunately I do not know her service skills but I am also one that would love to know as she is my type. I don't live up that way or else I would TOFTT. If you visit her please let us know.I've never seen her but have texted with her. She seems legit. She has a public facebook page (Savannah Foxx) but it looks like she also has management. I prefer 100% independent types. Go for it!

EEG.

MrWorldWide407
08-09-17, 21:20
Anyone has reached out this amazon beauty?

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/real-24-years-curvy-brazilian-big_ass/23804553

RoadWarrior2K
08-10-17, 00:28
Anyone has reached out this amazon beauty?

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/real-24-years-curvy-brazilian-big_ass/23804553http://www.thepicta.com/user/oficialcatiacarvalho/492028489/1542361825516434058_492028489

LoveToBall
08-10-17, 02:05
Anyone have any intel on this one? PM me if you prefer.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/drippy-kyiah/45656233

CallMeMatthew
08-10-17, 11:23
She is definitely pregnant. She does have a tooth missing and she typically stays at a low rent motel. Her room is not smoky and it is generally clean. She showers before and after you see her so she is clean. She has a good attitude and fun to be with. Rates quoted are what I have seen. She has a day job now so she is only available in the evenings after 7 and on weekends. At least that's what she has told me when I tried to see her earlier on a weekday. As always YMMV but treat her well and she will likely do the same for you.

NH.

CallMeMatthew
08-10-17, 11:28
I dreamt of seeing Ashley the other day.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/italian-treat-ask4morning-special-upscale-bunny-100-real-pics/22323578

Her video is hot! She is the girl in the video and the pics. So she is good to look at and has a decent attitude. I'd give her a 6. Her rates were a little high. I took the 1. 0 for hh. Ended up being rushed out. But she realised she was doing it and said "I don't want to rush you" but she was.

Her place is a pig sty. No better word for it. Shit scattered everywhere. Never been cleaned. That will keep me from seeing her again. She did not like being kissed on the neck, and she did not seem to take well to licking her tits. I got what I came for and left, but would not return mostly because she seems to have limitations and lives in filth. Her looks are great and her attitude may have just been a one off. Shame.

-CMM.

Avidwl2013
08-10-17, 20:19
Been looking at this cutie for a few days. When I search the number though nothing comes up.

http://daytona.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ready-now/23352208

Lehmonade
08-10-17, 23:31
I've never seen her but have texted with her. She seems legit. She has a public facebook page (Savannah Foxx) but it looks like she also has management. I prefer 100% independent types. Go for it!

EEG.I tried to book for a date a month or two before with her. Was directed to a hotel and as soon as I got off the elevator I waited since she didn't tell me the room number yet, was just told to go on the floor number. Then couple minutes later two black males walked towards the elevator as I sat about a few yards away waiting for her text. They mumbled to each other "man, it's been going like this all night I can't sleep like this" "Well at least she's making some money man".

LOL, yea. I just walked after seeing her peek out the door. Wasn't exactly my type as she is quite tall.

Xyayox
08-11-17, 02:28
[Deleted by Admin]

See where it says "Report Post?" Wanna guess what that's for?

A2

VeryHorny
08-11-17, 03:48
Where has all the quality service gone? Okay, in fairness there are a few good providers in the area. But I miss the days when my ATF Sexysasha222 was around.

I want a long term provider and once a lady shows me that she is willing to provide quality service then I am willing to splurge on the coinage.

Most of the kids out here want big bucks and just want you in and out. No extras! No discussion!

Does any of the SM know of anyone like sexysasha was? Really I would appreciate it.

BBC386
08-11-17, 09:04
Been looking at this cutie for a few days. When I search the number though nothing comes up.

http://daytona.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ready-now/23352208I'm looking for info / reviews on her as well. No response via txt. While surfing it looks like she may have a partner. I wonder if doubles are available.

http://daytona.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/just-a-call-away/20733128

HotLuck54
08-11-17, 10:30
I'm looking for info / reviews on her as well. No response via txt. While surfing it looks like she may have a partner. I wonder if doubles are available.

http://daytona.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/just-a-call-away/20733128Nice. Please post up.

PasionMmx
08-11-17, 16:35
Where has all the quality service gone? Okay, in fairness there are a few good providers in the area. But I miss the days when my ATF Sexysasha222 was around.

I want a long term provider and once a lady shows me that she is willing to provide quality service then I am willing to splurge on the coinage.

Most of the kids out here want big bucks and just want you in and out. No extras! No discussion!

Does any of the SM know of anyone like sexysasha was? Really I would appreciate it.I'm from Miami and I agree 100%. The quest for an "ATF" is rough around here. I'm relatively close to major colleges too, I expected a more steady dose of petite babes looking for easy buck with their good looks.

The search for an ATF continues.

XMan1970
08-11-17, 17:16
Do you think she's trying to let us know her Aunt Flo is in town?

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/code-red-week-but-fetish-friendly-freak/20045148

Member #5770
08-11-17, 17:53
http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/4072596081-its-gabby-saying-hey-lets-have-some-sweet-sunday-fun-day/23227358

Any info? Feeling for a big booty tonight and thought I'd sample this one.

BunniLove
08-11-17, 21:28
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

PasionMmx
08-11-17, 21:54
To bad she's now in Tampa. Tried my best to set something up but always fell through. She sent me a pic with a particular pose, so new it was her. O well next time she floats this way.This shirt hair tattooed vixen is back from Tampa!

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-petite-pale-goddess/23949868

Going to see if I can get some more info, and hopefully see her!

SmashDog
08-12-17, 00:28
http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/4072596081-its-gabby-saying-hey-lets-have-some-sweet-sunday-fun-day/23227358

Any info? Feeling for a big booty tonight and thought I'd sample this one.What Shady. I saw her back in Feb. Everything covered though I've seen reviews that say she'll do bbj for more. Did the qv for. 6 burritos. Good CBJ, then k9 . She was friendly. She's tall 5'7 or 5'8. Booty is soft, and a little smaller then pics. Seemed like she was in to It. But I won't repeat. Azz I'd give her a 7 of 10. Face I'd give a 4 . Hope this helps. Stay SAFE.

InsaneGamer7
08-12-17, 00:45
Hey guys! Has anyone seen her? Reviews please?

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/pleasing-curvy-beautiful-blonde/23392318

DreamForever69
08-12-17, 03:16
This shirt hair tattooed vixen is back from Tampa!

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-petite-pale-goddess/23949868

Going to see if I can get some more info, and hopefully see her!Just texted her. She prefers incalls and quoted me 150/250. I declined.

Lars36
08-12-17, 10:13
Do you think she's trying to let us know her Aunt Flo is in town?

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/code-red-week-but-fetish-friendly-freak/20045148The code RED is for North Korea!

JohnQPublic1
08-12-17, 10:19
I looked through the posts, but didn't see anything about these two unless I just missed it. Was wondering if anyone has tried or had any info.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/best-massage-very-beautiful-asian-girl-west-of-disney-407-300-1963/23327868

PasionMmx
08-12-17, 10:33
Just texted her. She prefers incalls and quoted me 150/250. I declined.I also got a hold of the short haired Diamond. She strongly implied everything was available for 350. BBBJ and probably more. Told her I'd come if I could bring my camera but was turned down.

ExEccieGuy
08-12-17, 14:08
So I came across this BP ad:

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/woman-has-stds-and-aids/23933658

I knew instantly it was fake. Savvanah explained the details to me and my opinion of the monger was he was being shortsighted, stupid and desperate. I don't know all the forum rules about providing the details between their encounter so I'll withhold details in lieu of having this post redacted or deleted. For the record, Savannah #1 is awesome, a honey of an experience and quite healthy and safe! The dumbass (desperate) monger in question couldn't even provide a legit address in his ad.

If anyone wants details, PM me.

EEG.

JohnyBig
08-12-17, 16:34
Was over by Lee Rd today. Hit this litte number up and within 10 min met up for some car headache relief. Way better looking in person then her ad pictures. Nice little petite body and nice tits. She knows how to get that nut to! Will for sure see again and FS next time. BBBJCIMNS $. 50 damage. Very nice girl didn't seem strung out on anything. Didn't see track marks like most of these chicks. Will repeat for sure since I'm over that area every weekend.

http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/headache-relief-car-fun/23971413