PDA

View Full Version : Montevallo

Whorehound38
05-13-09, 00:17
Saturday Picked up a nice girl in Montevallo in the parking lot the grocery store on 25. Her name is Regina, white girl 30 years old, long dark wavy hair. She asked for 50 and I agreed if that would be all-inclusive and she'd spend a lot of time with me. Drove over to Calera and got a room and had a very nice afternoon. Ended up giving her 100 when we were ready to leave because she was very much GFE and really got into it.

She told me that she doesn't usually pick up dates, but when I drove her back to Montevallo I heard her talking/arguing with her man on the phone and I could tell from her conversation that it was a little more of a usual thing than she let on. She gave me a phone number, but I'm sorry to report its no longer working because I tried to call her for another date this afternoon.

Bamasam
05-13-09, 18:44
Damn WH if you can get hold of her would love to have the digits.

Have you been to see Lisa in Columbiana yet? pm me if you want to know anything about her.

Yakuzi
05-14-09, 13:13
Saturday Picked up a nice girl in Montevallo in the parking lot the grocery store on 25. Her name is Regina, white girl 30 years old, long dark wavy hair. She asked for 50 and I agreed if that would be all-inclusive and she'd spend a lot of time with me. Drove over to Calera and got a room and had a very nice afternoon. Ended up giving her 100 when we were ready to leave because she was very much GFE and really got into it.

She told me that she doesn't usually pick up dates, but when I drove her back to Montevallo I heard her talking/arguing with her man on the phone and I could tell from her conversation that it was a little more of a usual thing than she let on. She gave me a phone number, but I'm sorry to report its no longer working because I tried to call her for another date this afternoon.Montevallo? Wow. I didn't know there was action there. I remember dropping off a friend in Alabaster and catching one walking on the road that's a left off 31 near the RR crossing but back then I was too inexperienced to close the deal. She wasn't bad at all either. I've cruised thru there other times but I see nothing. Montevallo, Only problem I don't know Montevallo like that. Oh well.

Whorehound38
05-14-09, 22:44
Have you been to see Lisa in Columbiana yet? pm me if you want to know anything about her.

I know a girl named Lisa in Calera, for a while I thought that was the same girl they were talking about but its not. The girl named Lisa in Columbiana I have not tried to meet her yet, but for reasons I won't get into I try to stay away from Columbiana for my recreational activites so I haven't checked her out.

TideLover
01-09-13, 14:25
Any action going on that way? Can pm if you like.

Grneyes
03-23-13, 14:47
Anybody know of any utr in Montevallo? Pm any info. Thanks!

Grneyes
03-23-13, 17:51
Any action going on that way? Can pm if you like.What ever happened to Montevallo girl?

XMasterBaiter
08-09-17, 21:53
Damn WH if you can get hold of her would love to have the digits.

Have you been to see Lisa in Columbiana yet? pm me if you want to know anything about her.I know this thread is really old haha but I just came down this way and was looking into finding stuff like this in that area. Any help is appreciated.

BamaRamRod
01-27-20, 14:04
Any updates on this college town with a predominantly female student body?

SilentSignal
01-30-20, 21:10
Any updates on this college town with a predominantly female student bodyFor Montevallo your best bet is seeking arrangement. I met 2 diff girls from there.