PDA

View Full Version : Concord

Pages : [1] 2

ConcordGuy
05-09-09, 00:28

ScreamingSheep
05-15-09, 16:55
Please someone give me something. The usual track has been very dead in Concord. I just don't understand, unless the girls just don't see enough traffic. The ones I have found in the past say there is no pressure from Leo here. With race weekend, I sure don't want to venture towards Charlotte, I'm way too close to the track to get by it without traffic.

Member #6056
05-18-09, 10:05
Other than 1 BSW that I saw walking down the hill from the 601/Cabarrus Ave. Intersection and then again as I was coming back out of Concord on the other side of the round about almost up to the Gate, I have seen nothing in the last couple of weeks.

She yelled and waved the second time I saw her, but wasn't interested. With the races in town I thought they would be all over the place (and maybe even some new ones), but nothing. I actually was in Charlotte late Saturday/early Sunday and didn't see much there either.

Crewzin
05-22-09, 03:39
Saw 2 BSWs between aldi's and mickey d's it was after midnight.

Both were pressed to be 4s. Just didn't spark my interest, but they were still there on my return trip.

Member #6056
05-29-09, 22:49
Please someone give me something. The usual track has been very dead in Concord. I just don't understand, unless the girls just don't see enough traffic. The ones I have found in the past say there is no pressure from Leo here. With race weekend, I sure don't want to venture towards Charlotte, I'm way too close to the track to get by it without traffic.Been checking every other night or so and absolutely nothing. I don't know if I buy the "no pressure from LEO" though. I don't know how many times they've followed me out of the normal strolling areas at night as though they were looking for any reason to pull me over and harrass me as to why I was in those areas at night.

ScreamingSheep
05-31-09, 09:34
Been checking every other night or so and absolutely nothing. I don't know if I buy the "no pressure from LEO" though. I don't know how many times they've followed me out of the normal strolling areas at night as though they were looking for any reason to pull me over and harrass me as to why I was in those areas at night.
I haven't seen a thing either.
The girls are the ones that say Leo doesn't bother them. Yes, I've been followed out too. I have a pretty good reason I use, that works great as long as I don't have a girl in the car already. Once I pick one, I usually slide out the quickest way possible.

Plunksixty
06-10-09, 15:33
I haven't seen a thing either.

The girls are the ones that say Leo doesn't bother them. Yes, I've been followed out too. I have a pretty good reason I use, that works great as long as I don't have a girl in the car already. Once I pick one, I usually slide out the quickest way possible.I've been followed and pulled several times the last few month, mostly in Charlotte, Gasvegas and Hickory. Never had a good story to present why I've been out there, but got away w/ stupid reasons like can't sleep because of jetlag or looking for a friend who used to live here.

A good hint for the next interview would be very much appreciated.

THX

ScreamingSheep
06-15-09, 18:01
Have been through the stroll a couple of times the last few days, not looking, but on my way across town for one reason or another. I have actually seen a couple out. Denise was out yesterday (Sunday) around 6:30-7. Was going to pick up food so couldn't partake, it was called in, and I was expected back home. She was cleaned up a little and didn't appear to be tripping. Wasn't talking to herself atleast. Last Thursday evening I was through, and saw 2 of the older WSW's that use to be out regular. All were on the far end of the most popular walk, all in early evening. Also have seen a house in the same block that may be hosting some action. Quality posters can pm for details.

Queen City Guy
06-15-09, 18:56
Was coming home around 6pm and saw two (one white one black) working the cars pulling into the gas station and laundromat at Kerr/Cabarrus.

ConcordGuy
06-21-09, 21:35
Was coming home around 6pm and saw two (one white one black) working the cars pulling into the gas station and laundromat at Kerr/Cabarrus.

Saw a blond that would have been a solid 8 on reg scale maybe a 10 on SW scale, early 20's tall long blond hair, at first she looked too good that I was not sure if she was working, but by the time I turned around for a second look she had been picked up. so looks like that area may be worth checking periodicaly

Member #6056
06-28-09, 22:21
Passing through Concord a few nights ago I saw a new (at least to me) short-haired blonde WSW. Unfortunately, where she was walking (slightly outside one of the normal areas) LE had cars pulled over on just about every other corner. Made a pass back by a little later but could not find her. There wasn't much moon light and where she was walking did not have much in the way of street light so I'm not for certain about her looks or build, but I believe she was about a medium build and height.

Saw a short-haired brunette that I hadn't seen in quite awhile on Saturday night causing a disturbance in the parking lot near the laundromat on Cabarrus. Ticked a guy off enough to burn rubber out of the parking lot. She acted pretty strung out. She waved for me as I went by, but looked to be to big of a mess. I can't recall her name, but I think she went into lockup for a pretty good while a year or so ago. I used to see her hanging with a dirty blonde WSW back then.

Having Fun Too
07-08-09, 17:23
Saw her on Crowell behind B.S. about 530am this morning. She must have been on vacation looks like she has gain weight.

Later HFT

Conkerd
07-17-09, 08:25
Saw her on Crowell behind B.S. about 530am this morning. She must have been on vacation looks like she has gain weight.

Later HFTShe does look better and still has the skills.

Conkerd
07-17-09, 08:32
She called while I was on vacation.

When I called her back she wasn't at her place anymore.

She moves a lot!

ScreamingSheep
07-28-09, 20:55
Rode through Monday and Tuesday evening, on errands and other business and saw some action. 4 different WSW's Monday, 2 new(to me) faces around the corner, healthy, not real heavy. The older WSW, don't know her name, not my thing so never picked her. She was on down Kerr. And of course, Denise, looked really pissed, down Kerr towards the other end.
Tonight, Tuesday, saw Denise again, looked in a better mood. Saw a BSW on the return trip, she was about to get rained on.
No chance to sample any of it.

Member #6056
08-07-09, 23:30
Made passes through the usual strolls in mid-to-late afternoon today and again around 9:30pm and nothing was to be found anywhere.

Also checked Kannapolis.

Nada.

Member #6056
08-16-09, 18:19
In my travels Saturday I noticed that the subject establishment now has a lit Open sign in the window again. Only saw one vehicle in the small parking lot. This was late in the afternoon. I believe the posted phone number is the same as it used to be, 980-322-8685.

FYI. I am pretty certain a Concord LEO lives one street over on the corner of Todd St. I see a LEO vehicle parked in front of that residence almost all of the time.

Scotopictoo
08-17-09, 05:39
In my travels Saturday I noticed that the subject establishment now has a lit Open sign in the window again. Only saw one vehicle in the small parking lot. This was late in the afternoon. I believe the posted phone number is the same as it used to be, 980-322-8685.

FYI. I am pretty certain a Concord LEO lives one street over on the corner of Todd St. I see a LEO vehicle parked in front of that residence almost all of the time.
Are you sure the "lit" open sign is not the same fluorescent sign that's been in the window for the past six months?

It looks "lit" but when I visited this place a while back, a close examination revealed it was not an electric sign.

Rdog1978
08-17-09, 13:05
Hey guys,

I need some help. I need a dream pretty bad I have cruised and cruised and nothing is available in Concord. I'm pretty sure someone knows of someone needing some help or just likes there job if you know what I mean. Please pm me and let me know if you know of any leads I can follow.

Member #6056
08-17-09, 23:21
Are you sure the "lit" open sign is not the same fluorescent sign that's been in the window for the past six months?

It looks "lit" but when I visited this place a while back, a close examination revealed it was not an electric sign.Definitely open. Just to confirm, I drove back by tonight and two "Open" signs were lit at shortly before 10pm. Called the # and they are open 10am-8pm (sounded like sometimes 9pm).80 for hour session, .10 off if make appt. In advance.

I'm going to try to get in sometime this week and will report back.

NC Stick
08-18-09, 07:16
I visited last weekend and was told no extras (including HJ) are currently available or will be available in the future. This came from purportly the owner of the place.

Having Fun Too
08-21-09, 21:29
I have seen her a couple of times in the past few days. She has change her roaming area alittle. She walks between the two C. Stores on Cabbarrus Ave.
Past the used tire store down to Gates.

Later HFT

Member #6056
09-05-09, 22:16
Had a dream that I saw her on the usual stroll a couple of nights ago. In my dream she was very mellow, quiet, and lucid.

ScreamingSheep
09-07-09, 12:44
Had a dream that I saw her on the usual stroll a couple of nights ago. In my dream she was very mellow, quiet, and lucid.
Caught a glimpse of her a couple of times in the last week. She looked under control. Was actually gonna pick her up once, but was on the phone and by the time I was off, she was gone.
Missing from the area is the older one, Cindy. Never pick her up, but very unusual not to see her out.

Member #6056
09-14-09, 23:01
Saw the older blonde WSW around 9 this evening on the usual stroll. Never can remember her name. Looked like she might have gained quite a bit of weight since I last saw her.

Other than that, nothing out and about.

ScreamingSheep
09-15-09, 19:53
Saw the older blonde WSW around 9 this evening on the usual stroll. Never can remember her name. Looked like she might have gained quite a bit of weight since I last saw her.

Other than that, nothing out and about.
Yeah, saw the older one out too, thought her name was Cindy, but heard something that starts with M once too. Denise has been out, saw her on the other side, behind the college on Young st.
Also FYI for all the Concord people, you too HFT, Misty(the Concord one) is due out of jail next month. She caught another charge while locked up, so don't know if that date is any good now, but will be nice to have her back out, if she can hold it together for awhile.

Concordseeker
09-27-09, 18:55
I was out and about on Friday early evening. I took a drive down Kerr and had this dream I picked up Cindy near the intersection of Kerr and the street named after a tree. She was very friendly and after we did the cop check she told me she played flute for the Concord Philharmonic Orchestra. I asked her for a private performance and she was very accommodating. No rush and very thorough.

ScreamingSheep
11-14-09, 19:01
Concord seems pretty dead on the occasions I have had to ride through. Still no sign of Misty, shows she was released 10/12/09 in Durham. Guess she spent her bus money on other things and never made it home.

Rental Holes
12-03-09, 11:27
Concord is pretty much shut down as far as the street vendors go. They have apparently taken it indoors or somewhere not in the mainstream.

On recent passthroughs I have seen LE on every block up and down Cabarrus and Corban. There is, however, alot of foot traffic of the black male type. To me it looks like crack teams prowling the block. I have seen a few hos near the gate station at night, but they are always 1:4 (one ho to four black dudes). Occasionally one pops up on the corner of odell and kerr. She was in the yard but has moved the chair to the porch.

If anyone knows where the hos went, please pm me.

Tia,

RH

Member #6056
12-05-09, 01:23
I would agree. I haven't seen anything worth a look in a couple of months. I thought I saw one near Kerr/Odell (BBSW) a couple weeks ago and a possible WSW near Cabarrus/Kerr a few nights ago, but neither was worth pursuing.

Concord is pretty much shut down as far as the street vendors go. They have apparently taken it indoors or somewhere not in the mainstream.

Rental Holes
01-19-10, 16:00
WSW Report:

Saw a pretty decent blonde looking about mid 30's to 40. Looked fairly fresh on the street. She kept looking back but I was on call so could not stop. She did have a bro in tow. He was very dark and wearing an army type fatigue jacket. He may have been Indian and definitely from the smack-a-ho tribe. Anyhoo, keep a look out for this one. Yesterday around 5 pm MLK day.

Rental Holes
01-23-10, 14:20
WSW Report:

Saw a 'thick' wsw looked to be in her 20s walking back in forth on Guy Street at the intersection of Kerr. Heading toward Cabarrus she was on my right and working.

FYI: There were two uniformed police one block away on the corner. I also saw alot of unmarked out in the same travel. This was about 10 pm last night.

Be safe.

Will Pittmann
01-26-10, 14:36
Has anyone seen Ashley around Concord lately. She's about six feet tall and blonde. She used to do incalls regularly. See had ads on CL and BP but it seems she has vanished.

Hunter 72
01-26-10, 23:16
She's on BP.

Rdog1978
02-01-10, 11:52
She's on BP.Yeah i think she is using to names Ashley and Bailey the Lactating ad on bp they seem to link together.Nice girl but services aren't that great.

Will Pittmann
02-01-10, 19:44
Guys, Thanks for trying to help sort this out. The Ashley I'm looking for is a different girl. She works around Concord. Incalls. Tall (5-11) and platinum blonde. About 25 yo. Thanks for the responses though.

ScreamingSheep
05-02-10, 13:11
Girlfriend been keeping me under wraps, so Concord is the only spot I get to shop anymore, and seldom have time to buy anything. Have seen alot of Leo hanging around the Kerr area. And a few girls I haven't seen before. Play safe, they could be clearing things out.

ConcordGuy
05-04-10, 19:02
driving down kerr saw an amazing ass walking down the street in front of me, problem is the girl was either drnk or drugged. she could not take three steps in a straight line and was walking like someoen kept tilting the earth on her, as I passed I saw her from the front and she gave me "the look" she may have been the best looking SW I have ever seen. usually I wouldnt even consider pickign up someoen that wasted, btu this girl was HOT. SO I plled in and turned around and headed back her way but someone else scoopeed her up before i got there. WSW brown hair, maybe 5'5 nice curves but not fat at all, had a nice rack from what I could see. unfortunately thats all i have to report as i did not get back to her quick enough. Seen a few others on kerr bot nothign worth picking up (you opinion may be different im pretty picky when it comes to SW.)

ConcordGuy
12-29-10, 11:46
Am I the only monger who lives in Concord?

Concordseeker
12-29-10, 16:53
Am I the only monger who lives in Concord?Trust me I have been searching too. I have not been able to find anything lately. When I do come across something, I will be happy to share with everyone.

Southerngent
12-30-10, 12:31
Am I the only monger who lives in Concord?There is nothing happening here unless you're looking for a massage. Starr and Sky are still around.

Rdog1978
12-30-10, 23:56
I know a blonde in the area not to bad on the eyes she is economically friendly! And she is very good at what she does. If you have info to share inbox me an we can go from there.

Member #6056
12-31-10, 11:06
Not even some of the old regulars that you used to see walking. I tried to get into Bamboo Spa a couple of days ago and when I called they said no one was there and convinced me to go by Hot Stone on Nations Ford (you can check my post in the Charlotte Massage thread).

I'm still looking for that hot number ConcordGuy reported on in his 05/04/2010 post.

As for Southerngent's post about Starr and Sky, if it is the same Sky I know about, I received email from her a month or so ago that her job was taking her out of the area (at least for 6 months) and she would be out of the massage business at least that long.

Having Fun Too
01-02-11, 08:09
I was in concord on Friday around 5pm and saw a WSW that look alot like denise. I did not have time to investigate. She was walking up Kerr st toward odell.

Later HFT

ConcordGuy
01-03-11, 05:27
Not even some of the old regulars that you used to see walking. I tried to get into Bamboo Spa a couple of days ago and when I called they said no one was there and convinced me to go by Hot Stone on Nations Ford (you can check my post in the Charlotte Massage thread).

I'm still looking for that hot number ConcordGuy reported on in his 05/04/2010 post.

As for Southerngent's post about Starr and Sky, if it is the same Sky I know about, I received email from her a month or so ago that her job was taking her out of the area (at least for 6 months) and she would be out of the massage business at least that long. I got lucky and got into Bamboo on a walk in awhile back which from what I hear is pretty rare, (well lucky might be exxagerating a little) caught mamasan there she was only one (I didn't know that until after I was on the table) massage was pretty good but she was a little bigger and older than I like, and since no one else was there she didn't have the heat on so was kind of chilly in the room, She got mad cause I only tipped her. 2 but I figured she is the mamasan she doesn't have to split with the house, she is the house so I didn't feel bad only giving her. 2 (I mean it's not like I stiffed hjer and didn't give her any tip)

As for the SW I reported about back in may, I have been looking as well, but not only haven't I seen this girl again the streets have dried up altogether, hopefully when spring gets here that changes at least a little. Concord was slim pickings for SW to begin with but now it's almost non existent (To be honest I have occasionally seen 1 or 2 on the street but nothing I would even consider picking up)

Member #6056
01-04-11, 00:25
I got lucky and got into Bamboo on a walk in awhile back which from what I hear is pretty rare, (well lucky might be exxagerating a little) caught mamasan there she was only one (I didn't know that until after I was on the table) massage was pretty good but she was a little bigger and older than I like, and since no one else was there she didn't have the heat on so was kind of chilly in the room, She got mad cause I only tipped her. 2 but I figured she is the mamasan she doesn't have to split with the house, she is the house so I didn't feel bad only giving her. 2 (I mean it's not like I stiffed hjer and didn't give her any tip)I wonder if the mamasan at Bamboo was the same one I ended up with at Hot Stone (since they have the same owner along with Hanna's)? She was also older and bigger than I would prefer. I think she said her name was Cindy.

As for the SW I reported about back in may, I have been looking as well, but not only haven't I seen this girl again the streets have dried up altogether, hopefully when spring gets here that changes at least a little. Concord was slim pickings for SW to begin with but now it's almost non existent (To be honest I have occasionally seen 1 or 2 on the street but nothing I would even consider picking up)Its not like I'm out there every day / night, but when I have been there has been absolutely nothing.

ConcordGuy
02-16-11, 12:58
I think Cindy was the name she gave me. From what she said if her minivan is there she is there for walk ins but if no car is there most likely no one is available. Place just kinda makes me nervous because it's in a "residential area" or at least feel like it is, I know the cemetary is on one side and its right near the main street, but it's right acroos from a bunch of houses facing it, so I would think there would be more heat on it from LE.

I wonder if the mamasan at Bamboo was the same one I ended up with at Hot Stone (since they have the same owner along with Hanna's)? She was also older and bigger than I would prefer. I think she said her name was Cindy.

Its not like I'm out there every day / night, but when I have been there has been absolutely nothing.

Member #6056
02-26-11, 00:27
I think Cindy was the name she gave me. From what she said if her minivan is there she is there for walk ins but if no car is there most likely no one is available. Place just kinda makes me nervous because it's in a "residential area" or at least feel like it is, I know the cemetary is on one side and its right near the main street, but it's right acroos from a bunch of houses facing it, so I would think there would be more heat on it from LE.I happened to be by Bamboo today and no signs of life at all. Sign is still up, but no cars in the parking lot, no "Open" sign in window. Looked to be completely dark. I'm pretty certain a Concord Uncle LEO lives near the corner just one street over (have seen cruiser parked there many times at night). It wouldn't surprise me if they never are open.

InOut

Rental Holes
02-26-11, 17:40
I happened to be by Bamboo today and no signs of life at all. Sign is still up, but no cars in the parking lot, no "Open" sign in window. Looked to be completely dark. I'm pretty certain a Concord Uncle LEO lives near the corner just one street over (have seen cruiser parked there many times at night). It wouldn't surprise me if they never are open.

InOutSame street AND the next street back. On the same street he is at the opposite end. On the next street he is the same corner. HTH.

Be safe.

RH

ConcordGuy
02-26-11, 23:38
Never say Never, but they will probably only be open if you or asomeone else schedules an appointment, I managed a walk in once but was told that "I got lucky" because she told me usually she will only be there if someone had called and scheduled an appointment, they don't usually just "open" and have girls there it's used by appointment only.

I happened to be by Bamboo today and no signs of life at all. Sign is still up, but no cars in the parking lot, no "Open" sign in window. Looked to be completely dark. I'm pretty certain a Concord Uncle LEO lives near the corner just one street over (have seen cruiser parked there many times at night). It wouldn't surprise me if they never are open.

InOut

Member #5689
04-25-11, 16:52
I know a blonde in the area not to bad on the eyes she is economically friendly! And she is very good at what she does. If you have info to share inbox me an we can go from there.Could you send some details?

Member #5689
04-28-11, 19:26
Spent 3 hours patroling this afternoon in all the spots listed on previous posts and saw 0 any help would be appriciated.

Charlotte Rick
05-12-11, 08:53
Spent 3 hours patroling this afternoon in all the spots listed on previous posts and saw 0 any help would be appriciated.I am new to this board, but not to the hobby. I live in Concord, and can tell you that you just have to be patient. Somedays there will be a lot to choose from, while other days are completely dry. The thing you got to remember is that we have a whole lot less people out there than say in Charlotte.

Member #5689
05-26-11, 16:47
Came up to Concord again today spent a couple hours and saw nothing but LEO everywhere. Gave up and tried Charlote saw 1 nice potential on SC Road but could not find on the turn. Also tried other area in char and saw nothing.

Charlotte Rick
05-27-11, 08:47
Came up to Concord again today spent a couple hours and saw nothing but LEO everywhere.I was out yesterday afternoon, and there was A LOT of LEO out, but I did see 2 girls. One was a hot dark haired girl in her early 20's, passing by the circle. She looked fairly new, and not cracked out would give her about an 8. Made the turn, and she was already picked up. The other was on Kerr at the bottom of the hill, tall skinny blonde. She looked BAD, so I passed on her. First action I have seen in Concord in several weeks.

ConcordGuy
05-30-11, 09:54
Last few days I have seen a ton of Leo with people pulled over in that area, I wouldn't be surprised if that "hot dark haired girl" was part of a sting.

I was out yesterday afternoon, and there was A LOT of LEO out, but I did see 2 girls. One was a hot dark haired girl in her early 20's, passing by the circle. She looked fairly new, and not cracked out would give her about an 8. Made the turn, and she was already picked up. The other was on Kerr at the bottom of the hill, tall skinny blonde. She looked BAD, so I passed on her. First action I have seen in Concord in several weeks.

Charlotte Rick
05-31-11, 09:38
Last few days I have seen a ton of Leo with people pulled over in that area, I wouldn't be surprised if that "hot dark haired girl" was part of a sting.I thought something about her was too good to be true, but where she was it would have been hard for them to pull off. But better safe than sorry.

Concordseeker
06-05-11, 11:43
Sorry for the delay in getting this out. Did the cruise on Tuesday last week around 10:30 pm Saw one white girl about a 6 on the scale near Cab and Kerr. Didn't give the look but decided to circle around. As I turned back on Kerr, my uncle turned in front of me but was off in a hurry somewhere else. Luckily she was still walking around and picked her up. Her name was Christy and she was clean and didn't have the "street smell" of a hot humid night. We did the cop check and found a good spot out of the way. Settled on some music lessons which were OK nothing special. Finished the lesson and dropped her off.

Hopefully things are starting to improve now that the warm weather is here.

Member #5689
06-15-11, 11:24
I came up Monday in hopes of spotting a WSW. Spent three hours checking all the usual areas but did not spot anything. Supprizingly uncle LEO was even more scairs than the SW. I only saw 1 all day and that was up next to the station. Made me more nervous than having them everywhere. At least when they are lurking you can vary your plans to avoid. Swung through both the normal north charlotte areas on the way home and did not see any action there either.

Charlotte Rick
06-17-11, 16:03
Rode around for several hours today in Concord and Kannapolis. Saw 2 WSW's on the normal stroll, but both looked like there were in their 50's and had lived rough. Combined they would not have added up to a 1 on the scale. Needless to say, I did not partake. Everyones favorite uncle was out in force today, but seemed like he had other things going on. Maybe things will start picking up.

Rdog1978
07-06-11, 09:38
Been taking the stroll through Concord as usual but as of late has seen a cute brunette hanging out on cabbarus ave by the BP an laundrymat. I seen her last night but by the time I got back she was with some guy walking. Has anybody seen her or got details? She looks cute nice rack! Best thing I've seen in Concord this year LOL

PeeWee2
07-29-11, 00:35
Drove through Kerr Ave tonight about 11:30 and saw a cute brunette WSW about 25, pretending to talk on the phone. She looked up at me and I circled around the block and picked her up. She was polite and we did the touch me thing and she asked if I wanted to "Do this" inside or outside. I asked her what her "inside" place was. She said just an old black dude there. I asked if there were any thugs around and she said 'No." She directed me to the house and I was a little nervous but the old black guy came to the door and let us in. She took me to a bedroom right away and locked the door with a hefty slide lock, which reassured me. She immediately got naked and I saw that she was simply obese, huge tits, with the typical SW sores on her body. Her soles of her feet were black with dirt and her teeth completely brown and rotten. She took my dick in her mouth like a ravenous dog and got it hard before sliding on her back and spreading her legs to reveal her hairy snatch. I went down and began the usual spread-the-lips-looking-for-sores thing before giving her a little tongue clit-tickling and sliding it in. Tight box for a street skank. Filled her full and left 20. And a 5 for the black dude for using his place. Her name is Beth. Regular members welcome to PM me for her number. I'll def see her again.

PeeWee2
08-01-11, 09:34
Been taking the stroll through Concord as usual but as of late has seen a cute brunette hanging out on cabbarus ave by the BP an laundrymat. I seen her last night but by the time I got back she was with some guy walking. Has anybody seen her or got details? She looks cute nice rack! Best thing I've seen in Concord this year LOLI have seen a young hot Brunette in the area of the laundramat as you describe, always with a guy. I circled around the block when I saw her leave Cabbarus down a side street and when I caught up with her, I slowed down and looked directly at her. She looked startled and then scared and gave no indication she was a SW. I'll give her a few months before she falls victim to the streets and drug addiction and starts selling that ass, LOL! She was white with a black thug, so she's already on her way!

PeeWee2
08-23-11, 13:25
I have had a lot of luck in Concord lately but since there is no interest and there are no new posts on this thread, I guess I won't share that info since there's no one to read it nor share their own info.

Member #5689
08-24-11, 09:40
I have had a lot of luck in Concord lately but since there is no interest and there are no new posts on this thread, I guess I won't share that info since there's no one to read it nor share their own info.I am glad you are having luck because I come up three or four time a week in the afternoon and have found absolutely nothing except for one trip a few weeks ago I reported. I check this board regularly but got tired of reporting I found nothing again.

Concordseeker
09-11-11, 09:24
Hit the streets on Thursday around 10:30 thinking I wasn't going to see anything that early but I was in luck. Saw a thin WSW around Kerr and Academy. She gave a small look so I circled around. Her name is "B". We did the cop check and we were off to a spot I had used before. She gave me the price and I told her all I had in my pocket was X so she had a choice as she could take it or I would drop her off where I picked her up. She agreed. Good flute playing skills. BBBJCIMWS. After we were done and I was taking her back to drop her off, I asked her where everyone was. She said that there are plenty to choose from but they are out very late at night.

PeeWee2
09-12-11, 09:51
Hit the streets on Thursday around 10:30 thinking I wasn't going to see anything that early but I was in luck. Saw a thin WSW around Kerr and Academy. She gave a small look so I circled around. Her name is "B". We did the cop check and we were off to a spot I had used before. She gave me the price and I told her all I had in my pocket was X so she had a choice as she could take it or I would drop her off where I picked her up. She agreed. Good flute playing skills. BBBJCIMWS. After we were done and I was taking her back to drop her off, I asked her where everyone was. She said that there are plenty to choose from but they are out very late at night.I've had a lot of success in that area also but never do anything after dark because plenty of the upstanding African American thugs and LEO are out too. That same area you mention was the location where the random and "because I was bored" drive-by shooting murder was committed. Plus I would be pressed to suggest why I was even in the area after dark.

Member #5689
09-13-11, 11:42
I've had a lot of success in that area also but never do anything after dark because plenty of the upstanding African American thugs and LEO are out too. That same area you mention was the location where the random and "because I was bored" drive-by shooting murder was committed. Plus I would be pressed to suggest why I was even in the area after dark.Did you get info on where they could be found during the day or contact info been going during the day and have not seen anything.

Queen City Guy
09-20-11, 10:57
Noticed a blond walking in front of 1st AG on the sholder Monday. She hopped through the shrubs into the former auto lot to a waiting LE car. I fail to see how this isn't entrapment since someone who would have never considered doing anything might have sucomed to a carnal desire because they were baited. Oh well. Just be advised.

PeeWee2
09-21-11, 08:21
Did you get info on where they could be found during the day or contact info been going during the day and have not seen anything.Cabarrus and Kerr, especially Kerr. But it's always hit or miss. There's really no way to tell why or when they are out or not, although honestly I've seen more at night. But like I said the thugs and Leo are out too. In the daytime I have a believable excuse as to why I am even in the area. The last time I did anything at night there, I picked up a disgustingly obese WSW with no teeth and rotten breath at the corner store on Kerr, pretending to talk on the phone. She directed me to her house where an old man lived and we played in his bedroom. I was really nervous because I NEVER go where a ho directs me to go except for BP girls, but this girl was very quiet and acted timid like she didn't have much experience with doing this. I was expecting to be robbed at any second. But after she dead bolted the door I was relaxed. She only asked for $10 and $5 for the old man.

I would think that all the thugs would know which girls are working girls and robbing mongers would be more commonplace. I don't carry a firearm because that will get you into more trouble with LEO than them stopping you with a ho in your car. I do carry military-grade pepper spray though. Plus you can bet for sure that LEO is going to search your car for any single illegal thing they can f*you*see*k you over with, especially the crack rocks and pipe the ho has in her bag or pockets or stuffed in her bra. That's when they say,"okay sir, we're going to place you under arrest now and your car will be impounded because you are using your vehicle for the transportation of a controlled substance." That's when Jacking-off in the comfort of my own home is so much better!

Queen City Guy
09-21-11, 22:23
PW, everyone has their technique. I never let anyone just jump-in to my vehicle (you might play H__ getting them out without paying them, it has happened). I would converse with them to see if they're strung out (higher probabilty of substances) before I pop the lock also ask them if they have anything on them, doesn't mean they won't lie but their reaction to an unexpected question tells you a lot.

Personally I NEVER do anything in my car. Only a dewlling with NO GUYS inside.

Best bet is to become enough of a fixture in the area that you waive at the locals then they get comfortable with you then things come your way. They distrust you as much as you distrust them.

ConcordGuy
09-22-11, 00:10
PW, everyone has their technique. I never let anyone just jump-in to my vehicle (you might play H__ getting them out without paying them, it has happened). I would converse with them to see if they're strung out (higher probabilty of substances) before I pop the lock also ask them if they have anything on them, doesn't mean they won't lie but their reaction to an unexpected question tells you a lot.

Personally I NEVER do anything in my car. Only a dewlling with NO GUYS inside.

Best bet is to become enough of a fixture in the area that you waive at the locals then they get comfortable with you then things come your way. They distrust you as much as you distrust them.QCG just my 2 cents, the problem with your method is the quicker a girl gets in your car the better, for two reasons, first you get her in you car, and you can get moving and your not an obvious target for any Leo driving by, (which lets face it if you in a high risk area and they see you stopped with a SW hanging in your window talking to you are a pretty obvious target) second. 90% of the time if it's a sting the girl won't want to get in your car she will try and get you to say something before getting in, so if your doing the same thing you are playing into Leos hands, I have never had a major problem getting a girl out of my car if a deal wasnt going to go down, main thing is just use common sense, don't have anything out that she could take and either steal or throw / hit something with it. Of course as you said everyone has their own technique, but I think your taking a bigger risk talking to the girl before she gets into your car then you would be if you let her in and had to "remove her" later.

Queen City Guy
09-22-11, 17:27
QCG just my 2 cents, the problem with your method is the quicker a girl gets in your car the better, for two reasons, first you get her in you car, and you can get moving and your not an obvious target for any Leo driving by, (which lets face it if you in a high risk area and they see you stopped with a SW hanging in your window talking to you are a pretty obvious target) second. 90% of the time if it's a sting the girl won't want to get in your car she will try and get you to say something before getting in, so if your doing the same thing you are playing into Leos hands, I have never had a major problem getting a girl out of my car if a deal wasnt going to go down, main thing is just use common sense, don't have anything out that she could take and either steal or throw / hit something with it. Of course as you said everyone has their own technique, but I think your taking a bigger risk talking to the girl before she gets into your car then you would be if you let her in and had to "remove her" later.Unfortunately I have (a TV to boot) plus others I decided against and had to put out, many not happy about being spurned. I'm not talking about a 20 minute conversation, I'm talking about a quick size-up, come back around the block. Better safe than sorry. Besides if LE is watching that makes it that much better. If he sees a gal GET IN YOUR CAR and she's a known SW you're dead meat already. A few months ago in NODA a gal I knew waived me to the curb at a bus stop. Decided not to let her in and she did not touch my car or put her hands in the window. Good thing because an unmarked Taurus (of all things) popped out on my tail out of the laundrymat. Didn't pull me but if he had I'd have said "hey, you saw me pull out of that store over there this stranger called to me at the corner and I didn't know why but once I figured she was up to no-good I drove off." No problems there. If I had let her jump in, then there's a problem. LE can't arrest you for talking to someone, but if you have a know prostitute in your car he sure can make your life difficult especially if you have condoms on you or she has some parafanilia etc.

But listen, I know your approach is the convential wisdom, I'm just not convential (or wise either LOL).
Nothing is fool proof, I just have "my way" and it's worked pretty well for me, but hey, feel free to do what you want. In fact the more people who don't do things "my way" the better it is for me.

And BTW, I have never solicited or paid money for any sexual favors, in case anyone reading this was wondering.

PeeWee2
09-22-11, 22:41
QCG just my 2 cents, the problem with your method is the quicker a girl gets in your car the better, for two reasons, first you get her in you car, and you can get moving and your not an obvious target for any Leo driving by, (which lets face it if you in a high risk area and they see you stopped with a SW hanging in your window talking to you are a pretty obvious target) second. 90% of the time if it's a sting the girl won't want to get in your car she will try and get you to say something before getting in, so if your doing the same thing you are playing into Leos hands, I have never had a major problem getting a girl out of my car if a deal wasnt going to go down, main thing is just use common sense, don't have anything out that she could take and either steal or throw / hit something with it. Of course as you said everyone has their own technique, but I think your taking a bigger risk talking to the girl before she gets into your car then you would be if you let her in and had to "remove her" later.I agree with ConcordGuy in getting the girl into my car fast and then driving out of the pick-up area quickly. But it is true: if you are caught with a known prostitute in your car, then you're going to get a citation for soliciting prostitution. That cop doesn't care what hell or embarrasement you go through. He's going home at the end of his shift and you have to deal with your photo in the local newspaper the next day. Another problem is the drop-off location, which is always the Crack house, to spend the money you just gave her, after asking you "You mind taking me by the store first so I can get some cigarettes?" That crack house is going to be a big LEO attention-grabber too so when she gets OUT of your car, LEO can get you then too.

Member #5689
09-23-11, 23:45
Saw a good looking blonde walking with two black thugs on Cabarrus today. Went to the store next to the Laundrymat. Could not get her attention but was a good prospect with great curb appeal any body else know about her?

Queen City Guy
09-25-11, 07:52
Rb, didn't see that one but did get lucky once along that stretch. There are some appartments / houses where more needy people live right off that street, although I avoid anyone with "friends" like the plague.

I guess as far as the rest, this hobby is as individual as one can be, any approach can be good (as long as nothing bad happens to you and you don't loose any money) and every approach can be bad (if something bad happens to you and you do loose any money).

Aries4
10-03-11, 20:10
First time to post so I can understand anyone being skeptical, I am a long time monger who discovered this board a few months ago. I never had anything worth posting till tonight.

I have made a few drives thru Kerr and cabb the last couple weeks. With the exception of one BSW never really seen too much.

So I went down there this evening around 6:30 first seen a WSW kind of tall and skinny about halfway down, then nearing Cabb I seen another WSW short heavy with black hair. Turned left on Cabb toward DT and nearing seen one best looking of the three blonde streaked hair wearing white daisy duke short carrying a driod phone. I did a turn around to double ck, however she was gone then. I maybe wrong but she reeked of LEO to me.

I went back to Kerr and seen the tall skinny one she had long reddish hair. Made a quick stop and headed down the road with her. She called herself "Bing" drove to an old mill a couple miles away and got a BBBJCIM for. 15. Driving away I asked her about the daisy duke chic. I got some intell on her if you want to pm me you can.

Safe Hunting

PeeWee2
10-10-11, 20:55
First time to post so I can understand anyone being skeptical, I am a long time monger who discovered this board a few months ago. I never had anything worth posting till tonight.

I have made a few drives thru Kerr and cabb the last couple weeks. With the exception of one BSW never really seen too much.

So I went down there this evening around 6:30 first seen a WSW kind of tall and skinny about halfway down, then nearing Cabb I seen another WSW short heavy with black hair. Turned left on Cabb toward DT and nearing seen one best looking of the three blonde streaked hair wearing white daisy duke short carrying a driod phone. I did a turn around to double ck, however she was gone then. I maybe wrong but she reeked of LEO to me.

I went back to Kerr and seen the tall skinny one she had long reddish hair. Made a quick stop and headed down the road with her. She called herself "Bing" drove to an old mill a couple miles away and got a BBBJCIM for. 15. Driving away I asked her about the daisy duke chic. I got some intell on her if you want to pm me you can.

Safe HuntingLike I have always said. Cabarrus and Kerr are thick with the hoes. ScreamingSheep and ConcordGuy always argue with me on this but I assume they are not as experienced as are you and I, Aries4.

Member #5689
10-16-11, 00:42
I posted two reports for concord under Charlotte SW section by mistake

Member #5689
10-24-11, 23:38
Came up today and saw absolutely nothing swung back down to Gastonia stopping by sugar crk and RF saw nothing there Gastonia seemed dead but found 1 wow BBBJCIM for 20 ols and worn but decent service

Aries4
10-25-11, 00:46
Came up today and saw absolutely nothing swung back down to Gastonia stopping by sugar crk and RF saw nothing there Gastonia seemed dead but found 1 wow BBBJCIM for 20 ols and worn but decent serviceI've made a number of drives in Concord in the last week or so nothing to be seem.

Aries4
11-02-11, 00:32
Anyone with intell on this place? Web addy indicates a connection with Hannahs where reviews are mixed at best and pricy on some.

Anyone with info cam pm me.

Jimjim77
11-02-11, 11:18
Anyone with intell on this place? Web addy indicates a connection with Hannahs where reviews are mixed at best and pricy on some.

Anyone with info cam pm me.No first hand experience, but from what I have heard from others who have visited, it is not what you are looking for. If its close to you, you may want to try twice, since the people who went gave up after one visit.

Aries4
11-02-11, 11:39
Thanks jimjim I kind of expect that, I am not that from it so maybe in the next couple weeks I can give it a try.

Member #5689
11-07-11, 00:03
Been out sick for a while but am getting back to business any body spotted anything good in the area lately?

Aries4
11-09-11, 10:26
Been out sick for a while but am getting back to business any body spotted anything good in the area lately?I have been trolling around there a number of times in the last couple weeks, I haven't seen much myself, one fat WSW on Kerr and a tall slender one down on S Cabb near the service station close to the bridge. It was around 11. 30 and chilly that night and she was wrapped up. She may have been one I seen a couple months ago but hard to tell. I made the turn but she was gone.

I think McGill being closed for constrution has had an affect since Kerr is the detour, tracffic is much heavier and I have seen LEO more.

If they have moved elsewhere I have not found where yet

Member #5689
11-09-11, 23:35
Thanks for the update I came up today and saw absolutely nothing the bridge being out defanitly messed up the loop

Member #5689
11-14-11, 10:40
Came up again and it was slow but I saw another Brunette sitting on the steps in the large concrete wall at the corner of Franklin and Kerr talking with what looked like the typical thug. Medium length brown hair cute. Did not get her attention but this is the second girl I have seen sitting on those steps with a guy just loitering. The other one was the brunette with real long brown hair I reported seeing a couple weeks ago on the same steps. Does anybody know if these girls are working just trying to not be obvious or am I wasting my time. Any info on them would be appreciated.

SlitSlurper
11-15-11, 09:50
I have been trolling around there a number of times in the last couple weeks, I haven't seen much myself, one fat WSW on Kerr and a tall slender one down on S Cabb near the service station close to the bridge. It was around 11. 30 and chilly that night and she was wrapped up. She may have been one I seen a couple months ago but hard to tell. I made the turn but she was gone.

I think McGill being closed for constrution has had an affect since Kerr is the detour, tracffic is much heavier and I have seen LEO more.

If they have moved elsewhere I have not found where yetIf you're going to drive all the way to Concord, another place to troll is Hwy 29 (I think it's also named Cabarrus Avenue) North and South near McDonald's in South Kannapolis, still Cabarrus County. They walk up and down both sides of the street in the half-mile strip between Jackson Park Ave. Or St. And SunTrust Bank, and in the neighborhoods between there and A. L. Brown High School. I have picked up a girl about 30 yrs old and probably 4'10" short. She does a great job riding on top, but I can't remember her name. There is another girl named Julie, blonde and an 8/10 but she's in prison now for a few months. There's an auto place across from the McDonald's. Auto Zone or Advance Auto and the girls walk through that parking lot going to and from, I think, a Crack house.

Be careful in the hoods behind McDonald's. There are signs that clearly state your car will be stopped and searched without probable cause because of the high drug traffic through there.

ConcordGuy
11-17-11, 04:52
I have been there once myself, was told by the lady there that they don't usually just open and I was lucky to cacth her there, they only have girl (s) there when someone makes an appointment, took me awhile before I found that out I just kept going by the place and no one was ever there, even tried the number and didn't get an answer so even when trying to make an appointment it's hit or miss. As for the service, it's typical AMP, regular rates and you should leave happy for the usual tip as long as you don't spook them. If you live close maybe it's a good option, but I live about 5-10 minutes away and still drive 30 minutes to get a massage rather than play the hit or miss game with Bamboo (plus the time I wen there it was only one 'girl' (the mamasan) there and she was probably in her 50's still in decent shape but I prefer younger women.) Also because the place is not open regularly it was freezing in there when I went (was last winter so was cold out) she turned a heater on in the room and it warmed up, but after the TS and until the room got warm it was pretty uncomforatable.

But from first hand knowledge I can verify service and rates are typical for this areas AMP's (although like I said I saw mamasan so maybe other girls might upsell? I just went for the HE and massage

Anyone with info cam pm me.

Aries4
11-17-11, 11:06
I have been there once myself, was told by the lady there that they don't usually just open and I was lucky to cacth her there, they only have girl (s) there when someone makes an appointment, took me awhile before I found that out I just kept going by the place and no one was ever there, even tried the number and didn't get an answer so even when trying to make an appointment it's hit or miss. As for the service, it's typical AMP, regular rates and you should leave happy for the usual tip as long as you don't spook them. If you live close maybe it's a good option, but I live about 5-10 minutes away and still drive 30 minutes to get a massage rather than play the hit or miss game with Bamboo (plus the time I wen there it was only one 'girl' (the mamasan) there and she was probably in her 50's still in decent shape but I prefer younger women.) Also because the place is not open regularly it was freezing in there when I went (was last winter so was cold out) she turned a heater on in the room and it warmed up, but after the TS and until the room got warm it was pretty uncomforatable.

But from first hand knowledge I can verify service and rates are typical for this areas AMP's (although like I said I saw mamasan so maybe other girls might upsell? I just went for the HE and massageThanks for the reply, I only live about 15 mins from there myself and go into Concord regularly anyway so I have rode by a number of times, a couple of days the open sign was off, most Tuesdays I have drove by it has looked open. I did see a truck there one day.

I'll keep the cold in mind and go sometime in the afternoon or on a warmer day. LOL

ConcordGuy
11-18-11, 20:27
I saw a truck there a few times and went and no one was there, I think it might belong to someone who lives across the street? (still worth a shot though) I do know the time I got lucky and the mamasan was there she drove a brown minivan.

Thanks for the reply, I only live about 15 mins from there myself and go into Concord regularly anyway so I have rode by a number of times, a couple of days the open sign was off, most Tuesdays I have drove by it has looked open. I did see a truck there one day.

I'll keep the cold in mind and go sometime in the afternoon or on a warmer day. LOL

Member #5689
11-18-11, 23:00
Came up today and found nothing out. Good news was they opened the road block at the far end of Kerr buy no girls out. Tried the area up 29 in Kannapolis that another member spoke about in another post but nothing happening there either so will be back at it next week. Can't succeed if your not trying

Member #5689
12-05-11, 00:31
Almost a month with no reports has everybody given up on concord?

Aries4
12-05-11, 01:52
Almost a month with no reports has everybody given up on concord?I have trolled several times without much luck last week I seen a leggy BSW on kerr but by the time I made the turn she was gone not once but twice! LOL t not my night I guess other than I that not not much to say this past Friday I trolled a few time and I I seen was Uncle Leo and a few of his friends.

Member #5689
12-05-11, 17:26
[Thanks for the update I have been hitting Gastonia a lot hoping things would return to concord or even Charlotte. Was coming down 85 from Greensboro and started wondering about Lexington does anybody know if there is much happening up that way Greensboro seems to still be active but it's a long hall but Lexington has no place on this bored and I don't recall a report.

QUOTE=Aries4; 1331056]I have trolled several times without much luck last week I seen a leggy BSW on kerr but by the time I made the turn she was gone not once but twice! LOL t not my night I guess other than I that not not much to say this past Friday I trolled a few time and I I seen was Uncle Leo and a few of his friends.[/QUOTE]

Member #5689
12-19-11, 17:57
No reports in forever is nothing happening in concord? Also no reports from peewee2 in forever and when you click on his reports it no longer asks if you want to PM him is he gone?

ConcordGuy
12-23-11, 18:39
Concord has been dead and is still dead, Contrary to Peewees reports in the past (which were mostly fiction) SW in COncord are few and far between and when you do find one she is usually low on the SW scale. I'm not saying they don't exist, but I check the main track usually 4-5 times a week and I'm lucky if I spot a SW maybe 1 in every 10 times.

Although I will say I have run into one or two amazing looking girls in the past, (never saw the same hot girl twice) but something like that spooks me, an area where there are never any good looking girls and all of a sudden a 10 is walking down the street just smells too much like Leo to me. (maybe if I saw the hot one working at least semi regularly I might not be spooked, but then again I coudl be missing out on a great amateur part timer who is just looking to make a little extra money? Wish I didn't have so much to lose or I would have tried, but picking up SW's is risky enough without adding more risks to the deal.

No reports in forever is nothing happening in concord? Also no reports from peewee2 in forever and when you click on his reports it no longer asks if you want to PM him is he gone?

Aries4
12-24-11, 01:13
Concord has been dead and is still dead, Contrary to Peewees reports in the past (which were mostly fiction) SW in COncord are few and far between and when you do find one she is usually low on the SW scale. I'm not saying they don't exist, but I check the main track usually 4-5 times a week and I'm lucky if I spot a SW maybe 1 in every 10 times.

Although I will say I have run into one or two amazing looking girls in the past, (never saw the same hot girl twice) but something like that spooks me, an area where there are never any good looking girls and all of a sudden a 10 is walking down the street just smells too much like Leo to me. (maybe if I saw the hot one working at least semi regularly I might not be spooked, but then again I coudl be missing out on a great amateur part timer who is just looking to make a little extra money? Wish I didn't have so much to lose or I would have tried, but picking up SW's is risky enough without adding more risks to the deal.CG I agree 100% I hit the main strip several times a week, Different times of the day mornings, afternoons, early evening or late at night 9 times out of 10 results are the same, nothing.

Then if you do see one you better make your move if you're going too or make the turn and she's gone.

I have seen more lately on TH or Reagan in CLT

Member #5689
12-31-11, 01:29
Came up to concord Thursday and it was completely dead spent a couple hours and saw nothing. Leo was everywhere maybe because school was out this week. Old habits die hard but concord is slowly dying on my list but Charlotte was just as dead

Aries4
01-01-12, 16:20
I took a ride down Kerr last night on the way home shortly before the New Year came in. I seen a HSW about a block from Cabarrus made a turn around to do a double check, she give a little wave then cut down across a yard. I went to Cabb to go around and LEO turned onto Kerr. I made a couple more passes but never seen her again. After midnight the area got thick with LEO so I left.

It was nice to see one since I or no one else it seems has in weeks. I have to admit to some concern of her being undercover.

Safe hunting all

SlitSlurper
01-11-12, 12:21
Came up to concord Thursday and it was completely dead spent a couple hours and saw nothing. Leo was everywhere maybe because school was out this week. Old habits die hard but concord is slowly dying on my list but Charlotte was just as deadI met a WSW named Jen walking down Kerr over this past weekend. She was a 10 even on a SW scale: Brown eyes, long black hair with a New York accent. She had the typical SW ashtray and dirty clothes smell and was zonked out of her mind on Xanax, she said. We opted for 50 FS because I had a 30 minute drive back to my house in Charlotte. Once in my car, she passed out and I couldn't wake her to tell her to put her seatbelt on because the damn seatbelt alarm kept going off. I had to pull over and fasten it for her. When we got to my house I couldn't wake her so I carried her into my house, where she woke up on my bed. As she was half awake, I undressed her, my dick rockhard and dripping in anticipation. She woke up enough to slop my knob and then laid back on the bed and passed out. I slipped on protection, got on top and pounded that pussy, She moaned a couple times but she never woke up. When I was done she just laid there and in thirty minutes I rolled her over, put a pillow under her belly, and hit it again. I probably could've hit it in the ass and she wouldn't have known it. After this I had to carry her back out to my car and she never woke up the whole time. When I got back to where I picked her up she started waking up and told me to drop her off at this White house at the end of Cabarrus. I paid her 20 "AS we agreed", LOL, and she never questioned that. I also got her digits but haven't called yet cause I need to get a burner phone first. She also left a nice pair of designer sunglasses in my car, so in essence, that dream was a freebie!

Member #5689
01-18-12, 18:05
Came up today and there was nobody out not even a stray BSW nothing but LEO trolling with me.

Rdog1978
01-25-12, 14:24
Hey guys,

I met this chick on CL who lives in Concord. She is kinda a thick girl not to horrible I've seen worse. She's reasonably prices and offers multiples. If you have any numbers to trade inbox details and I will return the favor.

Concordseeker
01-28-12, 14:54
Sorry for the delay getting this posted but was out for a troll on Thursday night last week around 8pm and saw what I thought was a WSW near Kerr and Guy but couldn't tell for sure since she had a hood over her head and didn't give me the look but I swung around the block to have another look. I didn't want to pass something up since it's been so dead lately. On the second time by, she did give me the look so I stopped and offered a ride. She said her name was Denise and was a little whacked-out on something but I couldn't tell what. After the quick cop check she asked what I wanted so I told her. She quoted me a price that was 2. 5 times what I have paid in the past with other WSW's. I told her that wasn't going to happen and that she could get out of the car and go on her way. Upon hearing this, she asked what I wanted to spend so I told her $10 less than what I had been paying and she said OK. I guess she either needed the money really bad or she thought I was just going to pay what she wanted.

We went to a new spot I have been using and she went to work. Denise has good flute skills actually a bit above average. Before I nutted I told her I wanted to tap her pu$$ and she turned around, dropped her jeans, and took it like a champ. I put on a coat and found her to be fairly tight and good and slippery. I finished, got myself composed again and dropped her off where I found her. All in all a pretty good night to help erase some of the others where I've come up empty.

Aries4
01-31-12, 22:59
Sorry for the delay getting this posted but was out for a troll on Thursday night last week around 8pm and saw what I thought was a WSW near Kerr and Guy but couldn't tell for sure since she had a hood over her head and didn't give me the look but I swung around the block to have another look. I didn't want to pass something up since it's been so dead lately. On the second time by, she did give me the look so I stopped and offered a ride. She said her name was Denise and was a little whacked-out on something but I couldn't tell what. After the quick cop check she asked what I wanted so I told her. She quoted me a price that was 2. 5 times what I have paid in the past with other WSW's. I told her that wasn't going to happen and that she could get out of the car and go on her way. Upon hearing this, she asked what I wanted to spend so I told her $10 less than what I had been paying and she said OK. I guess she either needed the money really bad or she thought I was just going to pay what she wanted.

We went to a new spot I have been using and she went to work. Denise has good flute skills actually a bit above average. Before I nutted I told her I wanted to tap her pu$$ and she turned around, dropped her jeans, and took it like a champ. I put on a coat and found her to be fairly tight and good and slippery. I finished, got myself composed again and dropped her off where I found her. All in all a pretty good night to help erase some of the others where I've come up empty.Nice to see someone having some results in Concord, I will have to keep an eye open for her.

Crewzin
02-06-12, 21:08
I've saw a petite red head strolling on Kerr and Pine several times last week.

Anybody have any info on this one?

SlitSlurper
02-08-12, 07:03
I've saw a petite red head strolling on Kerr and Pine several times last week.

Anybody have any info on this one?You saw a petite red head strolling on Kerr and Pine several times last week. And? Did she do the turn-and-look? Sounds to me like a regular gal walking to the store.

Crewzin
02-09-12, 01:06
You saw a petite red head strolling on Kerr and Pine several times last week. And? Did she do the turn-and-look? Sounds to me like a regular gal walking to the store.I didn't think I had explain how I determined she was a SW. If you can't tell maybe you should be monitoring instead of posting!

Aries4
02-10-12, 16:28
Last night I left work in Charlotte and was in a mood to monger. I made a couple passes on the TH loop and came up dry.

So heading home I decided to give Concord a shot for the hell of it. I made a pass down K street seen nothing and made a turn around for one more pass, lo and behold I come acroos a WSW a fat one to be sure but hey it's after midnight you know? I made the pick up did the cop check and went to a spot. She is friendly and not bat shit crazy like some are. She has average flute skills and in a side note, she's not a spitter. I guess a big girl needs her protein. I would repeat not my first choice as I am not that into big ones but would do again.

Be safe out there

Member #5689
02-11-12, 00:04
I saw her a while back walking with her handler I waited on her he turned her loose at the end of Kerr somebody swooped in and snagged her 50 ft before she got to me and they headed off towards the old mill I never got another chance.

UOTE=Crewzin; 1378745]I didn't think I had explain how I determined she was a SW. If you can't tell maybe you should be monitoring instead of posting![/QUOTE]

Aries4
03-03-12, 10:30
I was mongering in Concord Monday a week ago shortly after midnight and came across Annette near the intersection of Kerr and Pine, she is a thick white chick but not obese. She told me she had just gotten of of prison very chatty and imo coked up. Oral skills were good though and I'd repeat.

This past Weds I was again mongering late, I was getting ready to call it a night when I seen a WSW on Cabbarus. Older probably only a 4 on a scale, she did seem sober though and was friendly. I didn't care for her skills though and likely would not repeat.

Member #5689
03-08-12, 00:26
Came up today and nothing out. Absolutely nothing not even an ugly one

Aries4
03-27-12, 08:27
I rode into Concord Monday night in a mood to monger, with it warm out I had hopes of a good score. I made a few cruises up the usual spots right before dark.

I seen the big white SW I have picked up before, so I made the turn and headed back and some other monger picked her up right before my eyes.

Back to square one I rode around for a bit, on Cabbarrus I saw a sharp looking WSW walking with what I guessed was her handler. I wasn't totally sure she was working and I am certainly not stopping with the handler there. A short while later I seen her sitting on a wall in front of a house on Cabb. Minus the handler, I got the look from her and made the pick up. It was the redhead mentioned in here sometime back. Far and away best looking SW I have seen in Concord. I got a BBJ no CIM but skills were excellent. She mentioned having a red haired pussy that was excellent. I intend to find out in the future.

All in all a good night.

Aries4
03-27-12, 20:45
Took a cruse down cabb around 4 pm, I seen my friend from last night, her name is Erica BTW. She is more of a reddish tinted brunette rather than a true redhead. However she had a skinny WSW with her. I was busy at the time and decided to ck it out a couple hours later.

I made it back thru around 7, seen both and made a turn, The skinny one was by herself then so I made the pickup. Her name is Misty. Got a BBBJ again like Erica doesn't want you to CIM. Her skills are good as well though you have to deduct a bit for that. I suppose you could be a prick and do it any way, but not cool imo besides she might pitch her cookies oin your car.

LEO was riding around the area some, so keep your eyes open guys

Member #5689
04-03-12, 16:50
Came up today hoping to find one of the two Airies4 posted on and did not find. I did see one I picked up in the past might be the bigger one he posted on her name was something like Annistasia not sure she was with an older Black guy walking I did try to go back and find her later because though bigger service was good but did not see her again. I did have to leave by 4:00 and he said they did not come out until then but tried.

Aries4
04-03-12, 23:11
Came up today hoping to find one of the two Airies4 posted on and did not find. I did see one I picked up in the past might be the bigger one he posted on her name was something like Annistasia not sure she was with an older Black guy walking I did try to go back and find her later because though bigger service was good but did not see her again. I did have to leave by 4:00 and he said they did not come out until then but tried.Damn Rbw I took a ride thru there today myself and seen neither one, however on Monday I seen both but did not partake.

Member #5689
04-04-12, 09:54
Damn Rbw I took a ride thru there today myself and seen neither one, however on Monday I seen both but did not partake.Seems to be the way my luck is running but will keep trying.

Member #5689
04-09-12, 23:33
Came up again today looking for the two on the previous report. Did not see them but by accident or just luck I found Jen pee wee tried to get me hooked up with her for a long time but could never find. I was about to call it quits and was driving by a house and a good looking clean brunette walked out waived at me and jumped in. Good looking had a touch of baby fat but said she had 6 kids hard to believe. Today she was alert and pleasant to talk to said she had been out of town for awhile decent BBBJ for 20 will defiantly try and repeat. Said she is not out much anymore but still meets a few regulars which I hope to be one. Said has a tight goner I needed to try out which I will do if I see again but hard to be true with 6 kids by age 30 but looked younger

Queen City Guy
04-10-12, 15:16
A 'friend' was around batching it last week and saw a bleach-blond 40ish parted in the middle, decent assets, hanging around the area of Cabarrus Kerr. Let's just say she attempted to set-up a shake down. Obviously strung out.

He said he did see the brunette red but was too slow on the draw.

Member #5689
04-10-12, 23:14
Came up again today hoping to find Jen again and try for digits did not see her only one out was Anette? Did not partake because was looking for Jen or one of the new girls reported on but no luck

Aries4
04-14-12, 13:38
I rode into town on Monday afternoon, near cabb and kerr and seen a redhead wearing pink shorts and a tee shirt. I made a turn but when I got back she was gone, so I chilled for a bit killed some time and come back thru about an hour later. I seen her walking on K street so I stopped and made the pick up. Her name is Samantha nice butt and boobs she was however pretty drunk.

She wanted to do FS but I asked for a BBBJ, she told me well we can do that going down the road. She got busy for a bit then she stopped pulled her shorts down and started playing with her pussy. She told me I want you to jack off in my mouth while I play with myself, I figured why not? And headed to a spot I know, meanwhile she keep playing with herself and licking her fingers.

She told me, you should get a condom I want you to fuck me. I never go out to monger without one even though I pretty much always go with the BBBJ.

23 years old and some pretty good pussy on her I have to say not easy in a damn car at my height but good.

She told me she had just broken up with her BF of 8 months so she may be thwe redhead reported her back last fall I think.

Would repeat for sure damage was. 40

Aries4
04-14-12, 13:41
Came up again today hoping to find Jen again and try for digits did not see her only one out was Anette? Did not partake because was looking for Jen or one of the new girls reported on but no luckYou probably seen Anita, dark hair nice boobs about 5'7" or so she has nice skills picked her up on Tuesday evening this past week.

Glad to see you finally had some luck coming up I will have to look out for Jen

Bouinage
04-14-12, 17:18
I rode into town on Monday afternoon, near cabb and kerr and seen a redhead wearing pink shorts and a tee shirt. I made a turn but when I got back she was gone, so I chilled for a bit killed some time and come back thru about an hour later. I seen her walking on K street so I stopped and made the pick up. Her name is Samantha nice butt and boobs she was however pretty drunk.

She wanted to do FS but I asked for a BBBJ, she told me well we can do that going down the road. She got busy for a bit then she stopped pulled her shorts down and started playing with her pussy. She told me I want you to jack off in my mouth while I play with myself, I figured why not? And headed to a spot I know, meanwhile she keep playing with herself and licking her fingers.

She told me, you should get a condom I want you to fuck me. I never go out to monger without one even though I pretty much always go with the BBBJ.

23 years old and some pretty good pussy on her I have to say not easy in a damn car at my height but good.

She told me she had just broken up with her BF of 8 months so she may be thwe redhead reported her back last fall I think.

Would repeat for sure damage was. 40Damn Aries, that makes me want to drive up to Concord to try my luck!

Aries4
04-16-12, 11:13
Damn Aries, that makes me want to drive up to Concord to try my luck!LOL maybe you should Bouinage, it seems things have picked up since it has gotten warmer.

I had made but thru there on late night in some so I decided to cking it out coming home from work last night. (a little after midnight)

I seen Anita walking and interestingly much further down on K st I seen an what looked like an older BSW (It was dark in that section and I couldn't get a great look at her) hell she waved and hollered at me. I wasn't shopping last night though just cking things out and headed home.

Ralc11
04-30-12, 14:50
Please PM with her info if you have it.

Would repeat for sure damage was. 40

Aries4
05-14-12, 16:17
I went out to monger for a bit, I went down Kerr around 5 and seen Sara / Misty, I didn't have time then having a couple errands to run.

I returned a couple of hours later and seen 3 others in the area. 2 of which I of been with before, The third was a skinny WSW on her cell phone her being new I was interested. So I Wwent around the block but she was with a handler then. A short time later I seen her and the handler over on Corban didn't see them after that.

So I went back to Cabb and seen Sara again stopped and made the pick up. She didn't want to do cim but I told her I'd pass and just drop her back off So she agreed, .20 for BBBJCIM average skills. She smelt of cheap malt liquer but I would repeat if it come down to it.

From what I have observed around 4 pm till around 9 seem to be the best times in this area, of course things do vary.

Safe hunting

A4

Rdog1978
05-23-12, 11:41
I was trolling through about 5:30 yesterday afternoon down Kerr to cabarrus seen one street walker at the bus stop on her cell cops where sitting next street over then another setup at the vacant church. Finally made it over to cabarrus and another sitting there at the pawn shop so be careful! I did run into a nice looking brunette over NY the college but got back around and she was gone. Hair was pulled up white top and short shorts anyone seen her around?

Aries4
05-23-12, 17:41
I was trolling through about 5:30 yesterday afternoon down Kerr to cabarrus seen one street walker at the bus stop on her cell cops where sitting next street over then another setup at the vacant church. Finally made it over to cabarrus and another sitting there at the pawn shop so be careful! I did run into a nice looking brunette over NY the college but got back around and she was gone. Hair was pulled up white top and short shorts anyone seen her around?I came though there around 8 or so right before it rained there was a hellava lot of Leo around then too. Most of their focus is drugs, not to say they won't bust a working girl or john.

As to the girl hard to say could have been a couple different ones, was she kind of skinny?

Rdog1978
05-24-12, 12:56
I came though there around 8 or so right before it rained there was a hellava lot of Leo around then too. Most of their focus is drugs, not to say they won't bust a working girl or john.

As to the girl hard to say could have been a couple different ones, was she kind of skinny?Yeah kinda was actually kinda cute for a SW!

Having Fun Too
05-24-12, 16:54
I came though there around 8 or so right before it rained there was a hellava lot of Leo around then too. Most of their focus is drugs, not to say they won't bust a working girl or john.

As to the girl hard to say could have been a couple different ones, was she kind of skinny?I have pass her twice. She was sitting at the same place both times talking on the cell phone. A dark blue suv was across the street from her (that made me move on). She sits at the stop on corner of Kerr and Odell. Three days ago was the first time I saw her.

SlitSlurper
05-25-12, 00:57
I have been telling you guys that Concord has some heavy SW action but some jerk-offs like ConcordGuy always want to make me appear as if I'm making it up. Thats fine with me because less mongers means more luck for me. Aside from Kerr and all around that area, there is the neighborhood surrounding and behind A. L. Brown High School, Little Texas Road, and Hwy 29 from I-85 all the way to kannapolis, especially around and behind SunTrust Bank. Drive further north and turn left on West 23rd Street over to Landis and drive north thru China Grove. This is where I met Crystal walking and is one of my regulars. PM for her number. Keep traveling north and back onto 29 north towards salisbury where, on your left you'll find Nicole's. If you don't mind paying 100, you can have FS. Continue further north on 29 and turn right onto Webb Road, cross over 85 and on your left is another jack shack called 2nd breath. The women are skankier but the prices are cheaper. Turn right out of 2nd Breath, continue on Webb Road back across 85 to 29 again and turn right. Travel maybe 4 or 5 miles to where 29 becomes south main street and keep your eyes open for walking tits and ass. Turn right onto Bank Street, cross over the railroad bridge and then, at the light, turn left onto a street that, as you continue driving, becomes Long Street. Long Street is slam full of SWs. The best time to get there is right at dark. Continue driving and if you so happen to not get lucky, turn right at the end onto Long Fery Road and follow one mile to 85 where you can turn right and go home or continue north on 85 to Lexington where is a street referred to as Mendota that is slam full of meat too. PM for my favorite blonde spinner up there too. Happy cunting!

SlitSlurper
05-30-12, 12:03
After a PM from a fellow monger, I thought I might also ad that just off 85 on exit 63 Lane street in Kannapolis, where U-turn into Waffle House is a cheap hotel. I eat at that waffle house almost weekly and oftentimes after dark will see skanks walking from the hotel to the truck stop across the street. I'm guessing they stay at the hotel, work the truck driver parking lot and have waffle house as a place to eat. I tried to talk to one who came into the waffle house and eat at the bar but she became so nervous, she was actually shaking. She must've figured I was a cop on to her.

As a truck driver years ago I would partake of these girls, often referred to as Lot Lizzards. Some were hot but most were disgusting. Bet hey, with her face in the pillow and your dick in ball deep, who cares what she looks like?

I figure if these girls have a room at the hotel across the street, then they could take us there for privacy, although that is also the perfect robbery setup.

Bouinage
05-31-12, 09:09
As a truck driver years ago I would partake of these girls, often referred to as Lot Lizzards. Some were hot but most were disgusting. Bet hey, with her face in the pillow and your dick in ball deep, who cares what she looks like?

I had a friend that always use to say "every girl looks good when your dick is in her mouth"

Queen City Guy
05-31-12, 11:38
You guys are so feakin' sick! LOL.

Does make you wonder why a gal would hop into a sleeper with someone she didn't even see because he flashed his lights, even though he was fat, ugly, and smelled but avoid someone she could clearly see and size up in the WH and would likely offer slightly more gratuity which means less tricks that night for her. (no offense to you former / current truck drivers because after all, you know where all the good cheap tail is because it comes to you rather you having to go out and look for it)

Whatever.

Just like the two young WSWs who I saw coming up from BS onto Cab last night at dusk and then came around and they had two thugs with them by then. When will gals ever figure out that no one that's decent, clean, and has some jack will stop if they are in the company of thugs (or at least I wouldn't. If I were into that kind of thing, which I'm not, just day dream about it).

Aries4
06-06-12, 13:01
I took a ride in the K street area Monday evening, toward the west end of K street I came across a new one, actually I seen two new ones but the second got scoped up. The other was Shelia slender and bit of a tummy I would guess late thirties or early forties. Friendly, good personality and very good skills in BBBJCIM, will defiantly repeat

Member #5689
06-08-12, 10:46
Came up yesterday for a day cruise saw nothing I thought I spotted Jen off swink but she would not look my way if it was her she put on some pounds went from tight fitting shirt and pants to baggy basketball shorts. Not sure it was her but looked similar in the face from a distance but as I said she ignored me completely.

Gigabyte40
06-13-12, 08:25
Logan is back in Concord, and she only does one thing. BBBJCIM swallow. Don't ask for anything extra, don't expect anything extra, you won't get anything extra. She has the suction power of an industrial strength vacuum and will complete the job in just minutes. 100 roses. She is quite determined to stick to one thing and you have to meet on her terms. If you suggest a lot of different options then she won't meet you. You have to meet her in Concord near I-85.

Search on Backpage for Logan, here is her ad:

OK guys if you don't know me, I'm 6 feet tall, long brown hair, super tan and used to reside in Charlotte. I'm now in Concord and back in Biz! If your interested in a bit of C*R*U*Z*I*N*G then you can call me or text me at my new number. I ONLY provide 1 thing. Check out my reviews. 980-234-6510.

Poster's age: 28

NC Transplant
06-13-12, 17:28
I enjoy a good BBBJCIM as much as any other guy, but I prefer to get it laying down, relaxed where I can really enjoy it. From what I understand, Logan only does this in a moving car? From what I hear, she is one of the best though.

Logan is back in Concord, and she only does one thing. BBBJCIM swallow. Don't ask for anything extra, don't expect anything extra, you won't get anything extra. She has the suction power of an industrial strength vacuum and will complete the job in just minutes. 100 roses. She is quite determined to stick to one thing and you have to meet on her terms. If you suggest a lot of different options then she won't meet you. You have to meet her in Concord near I-85.

Search on Backpage for Logan, here is her ad:

OK guys if you don't know me, I'm 6 feet tall, long brown hair, super tan and used to reside in Charlotte. I'm now in Concord and back in Biz! If your interested in a bit of C*R*U*Z*I*N*G then you can call me or text me at my new number. I ONLY provide 1 thing. Check out my reviews. 980-234-6510.

Poster's age: 28

Member #5689
06-14-12, 12:52
I agree I think $100 for a car date is way high considering going rate is 25 she may be good but it's still a car looking out for Leo.

I enjoy a good BBBJCIM as much as any other guy, but I prefer to get it laying down, relaxed where I can really enjoy it. From what I understand, Logan only does this in a moving car? From what I hear, she is one of the best though.

NC Transplant
06-14-12, 13:33
Just don't hit a pot hole while she has your Johnson in her mouth? That would be a car in search of a medic?

I agree I think $100 for a car date is way high considering going rate is 25 she may be good but it's still a car looking out for Leo.

Member #5689
06-14-12, 23:44
Came up for a day cruise nothing out saw one possible WSW a little thick with lots of ratios and black hair partially shaven. Not seen her before but she had an escort when I saw her walking. Anybody seen her around?

ConcordGuy
06-14-12, 23:52
She will only do dates "in a car" but not in a moving vehicle. LOL she has places to go park, usually likes to get picked up near concord mills (or at least did) and has spots in that area to go park. $60 always seemed kind of high in my opinion for a BJ in a car, and from what this guy is saying she is up to $100 now.

Member #5689
06-15-12, 00:00
She will only do dates "in a car" but not in a moving vehicle. LOL she has places to go park, usually likes to get picked up near concord mills (or at least did) and has spots in that area to go park. $60 always seemed kind of high in my opinion for a BJ in a car, and from what this guy is saying she is up to $100 now.She quoted me 80 and 100 with swallow I thought too expensive so did not try. Might have gone for 60 with swallow for great talent.

Aries4
06-15-12, 11:12
She will only do dates "in a car" but not in a moving vehicle. LOL she has places to go park, usually likes to get picked up near concord mills (or at least did) and has spots in that area to go park. $60 always seemed kind of high in my opinion for a BJ in a car, and from what this guy is saying she is up to $100 now.I agree, I'd have to tell her good luck with that.

On a side note there appears to be a BSW hanging along Cabb the last couple days, decent body a little bit of tummy and nice boobs. I have not tried it yet

Gigabyte40
06-16-12, 12:51
I enjoy a good BBBJCIM as much as any other guy, but I prefer to get it laying down, relaxed where I can really enjoy it. From what I understand, Logan only does this in a moving car? From what I hear, she is one of the best though.For a cruise with Logan, you are partially correct. It's in your car, but it's parked not moving. She uses the word cruise just to mean "in the car". The setting is private, hidden, and quiet. There's just not a lot of atmosphere in the car. But she has the power of an industrial strength vacuum and can suck the hell out of it in about 2 minutes.

Bouinage
06-16-12, 13:13
For a cruise with Logan, you are partially correct. It's in your car, but it's parked not moving. She uses the word cruise just to mean "in the car". The setting is private, hidden, and quiet. There's just not a lot of atmosphere in the car. But she has the power of an industrial strength vacuum and can suck the hell out of it in about 2 minutes.Concur, Logan really does have some skills. When I saw her (before joining this board) we went to a nice quite spot she knew of (on the south side of town) tucked away in an old business park. I'm not a fan of the car date so didn't enjoy myself as well as I could have but she really does have some good french skills. At the time she was offering. 8 for spit and $ for swallow.

Concordseeker
06-20-12, 14:59
I was out making the rounds on Monday night and thought I was going to strike out but saw a WSW on Cab near Gold and swung around to check. I didn't recognize her until she got in; it was Christy. Asked her what she had been up to and she said she had just completed an 8 month stay at the Uncle's house for B&E. We found a good spot for some 1/2 and 1/2. Her skills have improved since I first saw her. She does charge a little more than the other girls out there but I think she is worth it since she was sober and smelled "fresh" when I saw her this week. Be safe out there.

Aries4
06-25-12, 15:32
Last t Tuesday night I rode into Concord coming home from work, It was late and and seen a coupl but they got scooped before I could make the pick up.

Finally about 2 I was about ready to go home when I seen a WSW that was standing by some garbage cans that where put out for pickup. On K street.

I turned around and made the stop, she was wearing pink sweatpants that she said was her jammies, LOL she had seen me trolling and come out she lives in that house with a husband and wife, got a BBBJCIM for. 20 On the tall side blonde I'd say mid forties. She told me if the light was on just to stop by. I don't know about that but interesting.

So the next evening I was off and went down Corbin around 630 and seen the same WSW walking stopped and made to pick up same results nice girl doesn't appear to be a druggie.

On a foot note I went in there late Monday night as well only thing I seen was a BSW at the corner of Corwell and Corbin. I am suspicious of BSW there mainly because you just don't see very many. She had a white full length dress on which I though odd too. She was clearly working as she gave me the look and waved.

I asked the WSW in this report about her, she said she had a of going somewhere that a thug would get in and they would rob you. True? I have no idea but just beware

Aries4
07-05-12, 17:55
I made a couple passes there in Sunday night about midnight and all was pretty quite.

So I returned Monday evening around 7 or so. I made a couple passes along K street and seen nothing. I came back about 20 mins later and seen a dark headed slender WSW in a yellow dress walking. It was Shelia or Cindy as she also goes by. I have reported on her before, friendly with good skills BBBJCIM. 20 have repeated and would again.

ItsMePricks86
07-14-12, 20:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Rental Holes
07-16-12, 22:46
She had Tattoo on her arm of a dudes name. Said she just got Back from visiting her uncle. I grabbed some digits. Nothing special to report. A WSW, looking strung already. The normal stroll area. Phone is a trac type so its on and off, but if you want them hmu. If you know her let me know

Member #5689
07-17-12, 22:57
Came up and found Jen again. She is a brunette, Itialian from ny. I state that because another member reported a crazy blonde named Jen. She was sober and pleasant to talk to but looking to score some zanix so won't be for long. Decent BBBJ. She still looks pretty good but put on a few lbs and getting a bit of a belly but says she has five kids so expected but ashame. I did get didgets and will share with trusted members just pm me if you want them. I have not tried them but she did answer a few calls while she was there.

Rental Holes
07-26-12, 21:57
Saw a large one in the usual spots along K near Cedar. I saw a strange set of events unfold today that lead me to believe that the Mexicans have a working working girl house up and running again. Leary about putting the location out in the forum, but I'll pm my knowledge to those who request it.

Member #5689
07-27-12, 10:56
Came up Wednesday and yesturday and saw absolutly nothing either day and that was after driving up to Salisbury and finding nothing there either. I did try calling Jen and something happened that kind of freaked me out. A guy answered the phone said he was her husband but he was at work had the phone with him but would have her call me later. Not sure about the rest of you but can't believe a husband would have his wife call for a date. Just seems very odd. I did have a WSW in Gastonia tell me to come to her house her husband was home watching the kids but would give us our privacy I declined but never forgot her saying it like it was normal.

Bouinage
07-27-12, 11:23
Came up Wednesday and yesturday and saw absolutly nothing either day and that was after driving up to Salisbury and finding nothing there either. I did try calling Jen and something happened that kind of freaked me out. A guy answered the phone said he was her husband but he was at work had the phone with him but would have her call me later. Not sure about the rest of you but can't believe a husband would have his wife call for a date. Just seems very odd. I did have a WSW in Gastonia tell me to come to her house her husband was home watching the kids but would give us our privacy I declined but never forgot her saying it like it was normal.One time I met up with a girl, she got out of the passanger side and knocked on the door. I let her in and the guy turned off the car and sat there. I asked her who he was and she said "my husband". I was floored and kindof freaked out. She said he was cool with her doing it. Obviously he must of been since he saw me and didn't shoot me on site. I guess they have their own game that they play; besides all the money coming in.

NC Transplant
07-27-12, 15:22
A few years ago I was banging a young CL girl and her hubby was posting the ads for her. It was always behind closed doors while he was in another room in the house. Actually, he was buddies with another guy that set up a lot of swinging and couples parties. It was a little strange, but there are guys out there OK with pay for play with their other halves. I don't guess they mind sharing their pussy as long as some green is coming in? So yea, I can believe it. I always felt a little unconfy so I locked the door but he was cool with it. It was also some of the best paid pussy I ever had.

Came up Wednesday and yesturday and saw absolutly nothing either day and that was after driving up to Salisbury and finding nothing there either. I did try calling Jen and something happened that kind of freaked me out. A guy answered the phone said he was her husband but he was at work had the phone with him but would have her call me later. Not sure about the rest of you but can't believe a husband would have his wife call for a date. Just seems very odd. I did have a WSW in Gastonia tell me to come to her house her husband was home watching the kids but would give us our privacy I declined but never forgot her saying it like it was normal.

Queen City Guy
09-07-12, 20:35
I'm going through the Cabarrus mid-morning and see a blond haired clean white gal leaving Gate walking across the RR over-pass. Looks like she's in her late 20's, gal next door type, everyday attractive certainly better than the usual crowd in that area. I think 'gee, haven't ever seen her, maybe she needs a ride? ' I come back around and give her a nod and she smiles. Funny thing was when I crossed down White St guess what I saw? An unmarked sitting in parking lot a block off Cabarrus. Imagine that. Coincidence?

Queen City Guy
09-18-12, 12:47
Was going up from traffic circle up Old CC Road and notice a blk / wht in the park driveway on the right then another in the rec center lot. Then I noticed a white gal walking down Old CC wearing a hoodie and talking on the phone.

Not sure if this is the same one from last week but it sure did look unusual to me. About the same time of day too.

Aries4
09-27-12, 18:12
Was going up from traffic circle up Old CC Road and notice a blk / wht in the park driveway on the right then another in the rec center lot. Then I noticed a white gal walking down Old CC wearing a hoodie and talking on the phone.

Not sure if this is the same one from last week but it sure did look unusual to me. About the same time of day too.I seen a WSW in shorts and a hoodie last week on Old CC not far from 601 nice body on her she was on the phone then too.

Aries4
09-27-12, 18:30
I was in the hospital for a couple of weeks in August for surgery so away from mongering for awhile.

Well as I got to feeling better I would go on scouting trips to see what was going on. Hell I would go from mid afternoon to even after dark and it seemed like I seen one or two every day.

In particular there was a BSW I would see about everyday. Now when I see a BSW in this area I am a bit suspicous mainly because you hardly ever see one, I have also gotten bad reports on a couple (maybe LEO or ripping off the monger. This one had a nice body, I looked on LEO reports and seen no monger arrests during this time.

I finally starting getting stronger and started hunting for live game a couple weeks ago, as luck would have it there isn't shit to be found. NO BSW any more not anything hardly, The time or two I see one by the time I make the turn they are gone. (Sorry I am not bending my safety rules by slamming on brakes stopping traffic to get one)

Finally last Friday night after trolling a couple damn hours lady luck finally shined. LOL Seen an old fav Cindi a mid thirties WSW with a nice body, she is friendly with skills Mr Jackson will make a good dream happen.

Overall though the Concord scene is dry as a popcorn fart.

Be safe.

A4

Rdog1978
10-15-12, 10:32
Hey guys was wondering if anyone had a lady friend who does this on the side to make it. Tired of looking for SW I just need someone in the area who likes to have fun. I have info to trade if you do.

Aries4
10-24-12, 13:35
A couple weeks back, not able to find a SW I finally TOFTT and went to Bamboo Spa.

A little spinner, I would guess in her forties answered the door, hard to say with these asians as you know.

I asked for a firm massage got got one, the table shower was average, but I have to give her credit the massage was very good, she also used her feet on me while I am normally not big on that this one was skilled with her feet.

No roaming was allowed but I did leave happy. Damage was. 80 hr. 40 tip.

I have had a few dreams of SW, s lately #1 a BSW name of Angel complete with baby bump going, hers skills were decent but she kept trying to upsell to FS I didn't have a cover and don't FS with SW anyway no likely to repeat.

. S 2 and 4 were with Cindi once two weeks ago and again last night Cindi is a WSW skinny petite with very good flute skills my favorite in the Concord area.

#3 last week I have seen this one walking around different places for awhile a BSW she always waves, I didn't make a pick up for awhile I was worried shemight be leo.

Finally did her name is Stephanie tall decent body with really nice boobs felt nice too! LOL however her flute lesson was very rushed and she kept changing to hand would not repeat.

Seniors can pm with any?

Git R Drunk
11-07-12, 21:31
S 2 and 4 were with Cindi once two weeks ago and again last night Cindi is a WSW skinny petite with very good flute skills my favorite in the Concord area.

#3 last week I have seen this one walking around different places for awhile a BSW she always waves, I didn't make a pick up for awhile I was worried shemight be leo.

Finally did her name is Stephanie tall decent body with really nice boobs felt nice too! LOL however her flute lesson was very rushed and she kept changing to hand would not repeat.

Seniors can pm with any?[/QUOTE]Just wondering if I could get a pm. I live in K-town.

And would love to find someone like Cindi. I don't get many chances to monger, but I do when I get the chance.

Git R Drunk
11-07-12, 22:00
Sometime earlier this year in the summertime I started browsing the web looking for him on some SW Action in my area. Fortunately for me I came across this site. I scrolled through and saw a post about aguy saying that there was still action around Concord Kannapolis Salisbury. Knowing the area pretty well I decided to just start in Kannapolis And by the time I got to MaIn Street near little Texas I hit the jackpot. She was just leaving the area headed towards China Grove. I couldn't believe it! Ask her if she needed a ride and she got in and we did the check. She was at least a 9 on the WSW gauge. Wasn't the best flute player but for her look and only an Andrew, what can I say. I started looking on here again a about a week ago and decided to become a member. Hopefully I can pm with somebody who can hook me up with some great WSW. Any help would be appreciatEd. And to whoever posted that comment I really would like to thank you. Be safe fellow mongers.

Conkerd
11-21-12, 18:27
1st time at an MP, asian named Guygoogee answered door. Better looking than I expected, tough negotiator. Didn't deliver as much as I thought but what she did was great! I left drained and happy.

Member #5689
12-11-12, 00:37
I had all but given up on Concord due to driving around day in and day out seeing nothing but decided to try again today after seeing a few recent reports about activity in the area. Drove around the usual spots for a couple hours this afternoon and surprise nothing out at all even more surprising not even Leo was lurking in the area. I don't even think I saw a drug dealer around.

Aries4
12-11-12, 14:42
I had all but given up on Concord due to driving around day in and day out seeing nothing but decided to try again today after seeing a few recent reports about activity in the area. Drove around the usual spots for a couple hours this afternoon and surprise nothing out at all even more surprising not even Leo was lurking in the area. I don't even think I saw a drug dealer around.I'm a bit surprised to hear that in a way, Anita is back and working fairly regular. She is around 5'6 or so kind of chunky with big boobs and dark hair. Admitedly she knows me and my car that makes it easier for me. I have probably picked her up three times in the last couple weeks.

Stephanie a tall BSW is out too but likely she is on the rock and crazy as hell I'd stay away.

Member #5689
12-16-12, 19:11
I have picked up Anita before she is thick but does have good oral skills. I had high hopes of seeing Cindy that had been reported on but would have not been picky. It just seems a decent looking thin WSW seems to be impossible to find anywhere in the area. On a side note has anybody seen Jen around? I reported on her during the summer and had didgits but her husband would answer so I felt uncomfortable calling.

I'm a bit surprised to hear that in a way, Anita is back and working fairly regular. She is around 5'6 or so kind of chunky with big boobs and dark hair. Admitedly she knows me and my car that makes it easier for me. I have probably picked her up three times in the last couple weeks.

Stephanie a tall BSW is out too but likely she is on the rock and crazy as hell I'd stay away.

Queen City Guy
12-19-12, 08:34
I think jen moved out of the house she was living in near Cabarrus. Saw her a couple of days ago walking in front of Locke Mill then turning down Spring. Couldn't get her attention. Was dressed better than normal. Maybe she's gone straight.

I have picked up Anita before she is thick but does have good oral skills. I had high hopes of seeing Cindy that had been reported on but would have not been picky. It just seems a decent looking thin WSW seems to be impossible to find anywhere in the area. On a side note has anybody seen Jen around? I reported on her during the summer and had didgits but her husband would answer so I felt uncomfortable calling.

Member #5689
12-19-12, 15:58
I did not know she had a house on Cabarrus said she used to stay with her mother by Midland and she used to hang out at the house on fink. Although last time I met her she was at that gas station just down the street from Lockemill and she took me to a spot that I think is right by spring. What time did you see her?

I think jen moved out of the house she was living in near Cabarrus. Saw her a couple of days ago walking in front of Locke Mill then turning down Spring. Couldn't get her attention. Was dressed better than normal. Maybe she's gone straight.

Aries4
01-09-13, 15:29
Just to show how fickle the Concord scene is, I wasn't shopping but rode through there around 1 pm today and seen three out walking. Not maybe's all of them I have visited with before.

Member #5689
01-09-13, 18:25
I was there about 2:15 after a screwy day in charlotte (see charlotte post.) Absolutely nothing moving by then so I went back to charlotte after an hour of zip.

Just to show how fickle the Concord scene is, I wasn't shopping but rode through there around 1 pm today and seen three out walking. Not maybe's all of them I have visited with before.

Queen City Guy
01-14-13, 13:20
I've been looking daily at times in the morning, mid-day, and afternoon since late summer. After Labor Day it went doormant (except for a couple of strung out regulars who I wouldn't touch with a latex suit!). If you see it you better move on it. Saw one walking to the see-store, turned went in the store to buy a drink, followed her down the street and got cussed because she wasn't hookin' (that day anyway).

Awesomeness
01-27-13, 17:14
I decided to give Bamboo a try as I was in the mood for a decent massage. The place was a little hard to find, kind of in a strange spot. It was dead, I think I was their one and only customer today. Short, older Asian lady met me at the door, lead me to a room where I paid and disrobed. She came back to the room quickly with another lady. I would say they were both in their late 40's to early 50's. Although I didn't ask for it, I got a 4 hand massage which was very good. They were firm and hit all the right places. Did they flip and they switched to a gentle touch massage and then they both assisted in making me very happy. I would definitely repeat. Total damage $.20.

Member #5689
02-06-13, 00:26
Drove all the way up to Salisbury today 3 hours nothing moving. So I headed to Concord for a couple more hours I did not luck out but did spot a few prospects. I saw 2 white girls hanging out in front of the laundry mat one was wearing a florescent green shirt short black shorts and cowboy boots with medium length reddish brown hair looked good but young so I just watched. They hung around for a while then moved to the store then over to repair shop and talked to a few thugs for awhile. A little later another thin white girl with a dark red shirt and tight jeans joined the other two for a few minutes but was gone on my next pass. Does anybody have any info on them? Also is there any cheap hotels in the area or better yet one like the hill top in Gastonia where you can get a room for an hour or two?

Aries4
02-08-13, 19:04
I took a nap the other evening and dreamed of some fresh game in Concord.

A young one a little chubby wearing a jogging suit

She was clearly two things, alittle nervous and high.

I picked her up and did the LEO ck with her I asked her for BBBJ and offered. 20. She replied I usually get more to which I said not around here you won't as that is the going rate, she had no issue agreeing.

She got down to business and after a bit looked up and ask me not to CIM. I told she should have mention that before and she went back to work.

When the moment happened with the first shot she pulled back like she had been shot with a gun. LOL.

She has decent skills but would not be my first choice because of that.

BTW she called herself Tangy

BrianInNC
03-01-13, 00:53
I took a nap the other evening and dreamed of some fresh game in Concord.

A young one a little chubby wearing a jogging suit

She was clearly two things, alittle nervous and high.

I picked her up and did the LEO ck with her I asked her for BBBJ and offered. 20. She replied I usually get more to which I said not around here you won't as that is the going rate, she had no issue agreeing.

She got down to business and after a bit looked up and ask me not to CIM. I told she should have mention that before and she went back to work.

When the moment happened with the first shot she pulled back like she had been shot with a gun. LOL.

She has decent skills but would not be my first choice because of that.

BTW she called herself TangyHer name is Tangie, I dreamt of her twice this month. She asked for .35 for half and half. She gave me her # if anyone is interested.

CDog030
03-20-13, 08:17
Seems to be some fresh meat moving in. Have had some decent success in the last couple of weeks at the far side of Cabarrus.

Member #5689
03-20-13, 15:20
What new meat are you referring to? By far side do you mean traffic circle or town and when are you seeing it? I have seen nothing in a long time especially new meat.

Seems to be some fresh meat moving in. Have had some decent success in the last couple of weeks at the far side of Cabarrus.

CDog030
03-21-13, 07:09
What new meat are you referring to? By far side do you mean traffic circle or town and when are you seeing it? I have seen nothing in a long time especially new meat.Past the Traffic Circle and up towards 601.

Member #5689
03-21-13, 22:16
I don't think I ever saw action past the circle is something new happening with SW locations?

Past the Traffic Circle and up towards 601.

Member #5689
04-25-13, 10:45
There have been no posts in a while I came up a couple times and struck out is anybody doing any trolling or having any luck?

Aries4
04-25-13, 15:06
There have been no posts in a while I came up a couple times and struck out is anybody doing any trolling or having any luck?There are generally a field of about 8 working it at various times.

Stephanie a tall BSW, nice boobs but crazy, she will wave and try to flag you down, I had a dream with her once and report here. No repeat for me too crazy.

Jersey a shorter BSW tends to hang right on Cabb ave. Attempted to dream once with her. She didn't want to for the going rate in the area (.20) so I wished her good luck and drove off.

Anita a stocky WSW with big boobs and some belly on her, average skills I know where she lives on K street but I can't disclose it you would probably be mostly to see her of the WSW.

Beth a short stocky WSW who lost a ton of weight during an extended stay with LEO. Most likely to see her on weds or Sunday. Friendly girl with good skills.

Cindy old and skinny but a solid performer most likely to see her from mid K street toward McGill.

Denise, a skinny WSW who is Cindy's daughter skills are good but rumors of needle use unnerves me.

Tangy a younger WSW newer to the scene I ussually see her later at night when I do see her. Only dreamed of her once she was pretty new at the time but would repeat.

Dawn a skinny WSW but the white version of Stephanie recently out of a extended stay with LEO. I only seen her a couple times and now she seems to be gone again, maybe in lock up again since she tried to flag me down right in front of LEO one day.

Hope this may help some I did have one of the girls tell me once that mid week days business was better then so maybe you will see more then.

There are plenty of Hispanics in the area but none are working so save yourself a cursing out.

Member #5689
04-25-13, 19:11
Thanks for the help been looking for Cindy for awhile but never found her. I may have seen her daughter a while back if she has medium length brownish hair and good looking but she would not come to me. I can only get up during daytime hours do you know where I might find them during the day? I have picked up Anneta a couple of times ok service but you are right big girl.

Thanks.

There are generally a field of about 8 working it at various times.

Stephanie a tall BSW, nice boobs but crazy, she will wave and try to flag you down, I had a dream with her once and report here. No repeat for me too crazy.

Jersey a shorter BSW tends to hang right on Cabb ave. Attempted to dream once with her. She didn't want to for the going rate in the area (.20) so I wished her good luck and drove off.

Anita a stocky WSW with big boobs and some belly on her, average skills I know where she lives on K street but I can't disclose it you would probably be mostly to see her of the WSW.

Beth a short stocky WSW who lost a ton of weight during an extended stay with LEO. Most likely to see her on weds or Sunday. Friendly girl with good skills.

Cindy old and skinny but a solid performer most likely to see her from mid K street toward McGill.

Denise, a skinny WSW who is Cindy's daughter skills are good but rumors of needle use unnerves me.

Tangy a younger WSW newer to the scene I ussually see her later at night when I do see her. Only dreamed of her once she was pretty new at the time but would repeat.

Dawn a skinny WSW but the white version of Stephanie recently out of a extended stay with LEO. I only seen her a couple times and now she seems to be gone again, maybe in lock up again since she tried to flag me down right in front of LEO one day.

Hope this may help some I did have one of the girls tell me once that mid week days business was better then so maybe you will see more then.

There are plenty of Hispanics in the area but none are working so save yourself a cursing out.

Aries4
04-25-13, 19:45
Rbw.

That sort of sounds like the daughter decent looks, she does have a one bad front tooth if you see her up close, she very well could be drunk strung out or both.

In the say 4 to 630 range you would be most likely to see Jersey, along Cabb down from K st. She will wear different wigs too. Once I seen her in a blonde one like Ric Flair cica 1985. LOL. The night I stopped for her she would not do. 20 but did not counter offer.

You could see Stephanie too in the same area but, you might have a better experience than me but I pass on it.

Of course you might see any of the others then, those are just the most likely

Member #5689
04-26-13, 10:45
I have seen those two around but passed she was wearing a long blonde wig and an evening gown on Cabarrus last week waiving at people and I just avoided hoping for a more suttle WSW.

Rbw.

That sort of sounds like the daughter decent looks, she does have a one bad front tooth if you see her up close, she very well could be drunk strung out or both.

In the say 4 to 630 range you would be most likely to see Jersey, along Cabb down from K st. She will wear different wigs too. Once I seen her in a blonde one like Ric Flair cica 1985. LOL. The night I stopped for her she would not do. 20 but did not counter offer.

You could see Stephanie too in the same area but, you might have a better experience than me but I pass on it.

Member #6056
04-26-13, 13:57
If this is the Denise I'm thinking of, 4-5 years ago she was pretty good looking with fairly long dirty blonde / light brown hair. She used to hang with another thin WSW with short (shoulder length) dark brown / black hair. I think her name started with an "M" (maybe Misty / Mandy). That Denise was into alcohol then, but later got hooked on pills (pain killers I think) and her looks went downhill. Her hair got shorter and curly / kinky I think. I never associated her with the older Cindy that I knew, but now that you mention the teeth, Denise had crooked upper front teeth and Cindy had an evident overbite, so could be an inherited trait.

I haven't seen that Cindy around for a very long time, but never was overly impressed with her skills. Several times I saw her she was walking with an open container in hand. Definitely didn't need to get pulled by LEO with a SW and an open container both in the car. Denise, on the other hand, was quite good years ago. Last time I experienced her she said she needed to get some pills and it was obvious she was hooked. Performance was ok, but not near as good as a few years before. She was also thinner and in my opinion less attractive and disheveled looking.

It may be the times of day that I happen to visit the area, but I have seen very little lately other than a possible thin / medium build BSW in afternoon and early evening along Cabb.

InOut.

Rbw.

Member #5689
04-26-13, 22:20
Does anybody have contact info for Denise or Cindy? I just never see anything decent in the area.

If this is the Denise I'm thinking of. 4-5 years ago she was pretty good looking with fairly long dirty blonde / light brown hair. She used to hang with another thin WSW with short (shoulder length) dark brown / black hair. I think her name started with an "M" (maybe Misty / Mandy). That Denise was into alcohol then, but later got hooked on pills (pain killers I think) and her looks went downhill. Her hair got shorter and curly / kinky I think. I never associated her with the older Cindy that I knew, but now that you mention the teeth, Denise had crooked upper front teeth and Cindy had an evident overbite, so could be an inherited trait.

I haven't seen that Cindy around for a very long time, but never was overly impressed with her skills. Several times I saw her she was walking with an open container in hand. Definitely didn't need to get pulled by LEO with a SW and an open container both in the car. Denise, on the other hand, was quite good years ago. Last time I experienced her she said she needed to get some pills and it was obvious she was hooked. Performance was ok, but not near as good as a few years before. She was also thinner and in my opinion less attractive and disheveled looking.

It may be the times of day that I happen to visit the area, but I have seen very little lately other than a possible thin / medium build BSW in afternoon and early evening along Cabb.

InOut.

Bulldog33
05-01-13, 23:28
[QUOTE=Rbw88; 1746783]Does anybody have contact info for Denise

Check your inbox.

Member #5689
05-03-13, 23:44
Bulldog.

Thanks for the info I came up Thursday planned on calling her but left the damn number on my desk cruised around for a long time nobody out except BSW wearing the blonde wig. Will have to try again next week.

QUOTE=Bulldog33; 1751202]

Does anybody have contact info for Denise

Check your inbox.

Member #5689
05-08-13, 00:08
Came up again today and not a girl in site

Aries4
05-08-13, 12:17
Came up again today and not a girl in siteRb there were two out between 8 and 9 last night Dawn a skinny WSW is is a bit crazy, and a new one I have seen out a few times before a BSW spinner type, I was well pleased with her.

I will say that it is pretty erratic to come from as far as it seems you do. As I have stated before I am only a few miles away so much easier for me

Member #6056
05-09-13, 00:32
Rb there were two out between 8 and 9 last night Dawn a skinny WSW is is a bit crazy, and a new one I have seen out a few times before a BSW spinner type, I was well pleased with her.

I will say that it is pretty erratic to come from as far as it seems you do. As I have stated before I am only a few miles away so much easier for meI was driving through Concord late afternoon / early evening Monday on Cab heading toward Powder from the traffic circle and saw what may have been a young cute BSW wearing a pair of large sunglasses with a white frame. She turned and looked back at me as I approached (she was walking the same direction I was going and on same side of street). She wasn't a spinner (thicker through hips and tail) , but definitely not a BBW. After I passed I saw her wave to the driver of the car behind me. I can't say whether she was trying to get the occupant (s) attention or if she actually knew them and was just saying hello. The car didn't stop.

After I passed the gas station at the corner of Cab and Powder I passed what I'm certain was a working BSW walking toward me. As I approached, she stopped and made eye contact but no other signs (smile, body language, etc.). After I passed I checked the rear view mirror and saw that she turned and watched for a bit to see if I was giving any indication of stopping / turning. When I didn't she turned and continued on. She looked to be in her 30s or early 40s.

InOut

Member #5689
05-09-13, 18:39
I do hate waisting gas but its been just as bad in Charlotte and I figure if I am not trying I won't succeed. I must have just missed the ones that came out late afternoon because I called it quits around 4:15 it sucks for me but nights are hard for me. I have made a couple night trips but no luck then either. I tried Denise's number phone was still on but she did not answer. I think the girl I saw a while back that I thought was Denise might have been the friend INOUT1411 said was her friend Misty or Mandy because she had shoulder length straight dark brown hair and was with a thin girl with light brown or dirty blonde hair with some curls. Anybody know her or where she lingers?

Member #6056
05-10-13, 01:04
I do hate waisting gas but its been just as bad in Charlotte and I figure if I am not trying I won't succeed. I must have just missed the ones that came out late afternoon because I called it quits around 4:15 it sucks for me but nights are hard for me. I have made a couple night trips but no luck then either. I tried Denise's number phone was still on but she did not answer. I think the girl I saw a while back that I thought was Denise might have been the friend INOUT1411 said was her friend Misty or Mandy because she had shoulder length straight dark brown hair and was with a thin girl with light brown or dirty blonde hair with some curls. Anybody know her or where she lingers?The last time I saw Denise, her hair was light brown / dirty blonde with curls, so that may have been her. 4-5 years ago, when I first saw her, she had fairly long essentially straight hair. IMO she looked much healthier then. The last time I saw her, she still had the shorter curly hair and looked to be very thin. As I previously mentioned, a couple of years ago it sounded like she was hooked on pain killers. I could hardly recognize her as the same girl.

InOut

Aries4
05-10-13, 08:26
The last time I saw Denise, her hair was light brown / dirty blonde with curls, so that may have been her. 4-5 years ago, when I first saw her, she had fairly long essentially straight hair. IMO she looked much healthier then. The last time I saw her, she still had the shorter curly hair and looked to be very thin. As I previously mentioned, a couple of years ago it sounded like she was hooked on pain killers. I could hardly recognize her as the same girl.

InOutI am afraid Denise was having an encounter with Uncle Leo weds evening, she disappeared afterward but I do not see where she was charged with anything.

Aries4
05-19-13, 17:35
After trolling Weds and Thurs evening and coming up empty handed. I finally had good fortune Friday around 6:30 pm. First pass in to the area I seen Chyna walking up Corban. I made a quick turn and again enjoyed a good visit with her.

Conkerd
05-31-13, 10:10
Cruised past Denise (I think) , and a younger girl with straight brown hair on K st. Picked up Trina, BSW nice body very long nipples. She had great oral skills but wanted to rush and got an extra 10 from me on top of agreed 20. She pulled back as soon as I CIM and said I should have warned her. Thats what she gets for playing games. Fun though.

DogzNHorses
06-09-13, 16:10
Ok, anyone have any intel on a chick with a tat of flaming cherries right above her pussy? She advertised on CL, saw her ad a few times before, wasn't sure if she was known to anyone here.

Member #5689
07-15-13, 16:40
Anything happening on the SW sene in Concord? No reports in a while and I have been playing down south a lot hopping things would improve.

CDog030
07-16-13, 10:14
Anything happening on the SW sene in Concord? No reports in a while and I have been playing down south a lot hopping things would improve.I swing through the main areas a couple times a week and its DEAD.

Aries4
07-25-13, 19:09
I have not been able to do much mongering lately though I have been riding thru the area some, I have to say pickings have been slim.

However Tuesday evening I made a few passes around 10 pm finally seen a chunky young WSW, I made the pickup. She was nervous and likely a bit high. 20 got a BBBJWS. Her skills were average at best however you have to add points for the WS. Given the lack of activity in the area I'd repeat.

Yesterday around 5 pm I made a couple of passes, I seen Denise sitting on a wall near Elm, on the the return I sen a chunky old WSW on closer look she look like she had been rode hard. She waved as I went by but I didn't bite.

Kobe27
08-16-13, 18:14
Took a stroll through Concord twice today, early afternoon & this evening and there was absolutely nothing going on. All the usual spots, still nothing.

Having Fun Too
08-17-13, 02:55
Took a stroll through Concord twice today, early afternoon & this evening and there was absolutely nothing going on. All the usual spots, still nothing.I saw Denise walking from Cabarrus ave to McGill by way of Kerr st until LE saw her. This was 4:30. 5:00 pm.

Later HFT

Kobe27
08-17-13, 16:12
I saw Denise walking from Cabarrus ave to McGill by way of Kerr st until LE saw her. This was 4:30. 5:00 pm.

Later HFTI'm not familiar with the Concord ladies names, never mongered there. I saw a white girl in what looked to be sweat pants & white shirt, she looked pregnant. We made eye contact but I didn't get the vibe she was working. I came back around and there was a guy riding a bike beside her.

I saw another lady, older than the lady mentioned above with a yellow shirt on standing by the street at McGL & K st, came around for a second look and she was gone so I figured she wasn't a SW.

I'll be checking again soon but of course when it's not raining.

Kobe27
08-23-13, 21:03
Dreamt I saw Denise this evening. After a long drive back from Virginia I just happened to be on McGill & turned onto K. As I said last week I've never mongered in Concord so I wasn't sure who is who. As soon as I turned on to K, bam there was WSW, made eye contact & I swooped around. After a quick LE check she told me she requires 30 roses to give her a ride, although she did ask if I wanted to get a room. In my dream we ended up in a very secluded spot, so secluded my head was running in circles.

I only had to Jackson's, so I just gave her both of them and drove her back to the store in this dream. All ended well. She asked my name, I told her my SN, and she said thanks for the extra 10.

Kobe27
08-31-13, 00:13
Where are all the Concord mongers at? Drove through the usual spots around 6-6:30 and saw nothing. Drove through twice.

Aries4
08-31-13, 16:47
Where are all the Concord mongers at? Drove through the usual spots around 6-6:30 and saw nothing. Drove through twice.I have made a few passes through there over the past couple weeks. The pickings have been slim.

Member #5689
09-01-13, 00:30
Been hanging back waiting hoping reports would start showing activity picking up. Been hitting gas house some they aren't pretty but they are there. Sucks its been about 2 years since I have found a decent girl I could make a regular.

Where are all the Concord mongers at? Drove through the usual spots around 6-6:30 and saw nothing. Drove through twice.

CDog030
09-24-13, 06:57
Found a cute WSW yesterday afternoon around the gas house. 5'3 or so, probably 130, and early 20's. Found a secluded spot and had a nice dream for a couple of jacksons. A definite repeat.

Member #5689
09-24-13, 21:08
Where is Gas House in Concord? The gas house I was referring to in my post was going to Gastonia rather than coming to Concord. Where did you find her about what time of day and what did she look like? I would love to start hitting Concord again if action picks up.

Found a cute WSW yesterday afternoon around the gas house. 5'3 or so, probably 130, and early 20's. Found a secluded spot and had a nice dream for a couple of jacksons. A definite repeat.

CDog030
09-25-13, 07:17
Where is Gas House in Concord? The gas house I was referring to in my post was going to Gastonia rather than coming to Concord. Where did you find her about what time of day and what did she look like? I would love to start hitting Concord again if action picks up.Yeah, sorry, meant the gas station on powder.

CDog030
10-03-13, 07:31
Well, she was out again yesterday. In my dream there was just a fantastic BBBJCIM session for a Jackson.

Member #5689
10-04-13, 15:10
What does she look like and what time of day are you finding her out? I want to make the trip up but struck out so many times in concord I am a little gun-shy.

Well, she was out again yesterday. In my dream there was just a fantastic BBBJCIM session for a Jackson.

WSWChaser
10-15-13, 08:30
Dreamed of Denise a couple weeks weeks back. Picked her up a side street just of K Street during the late afternoon. A Jasckson was it for a BBBJ, ok flute skills- didn't come cause it was car play in the middle of the day and I got nervious.

WSWChaser
10-15-13, 16:19
Well, she was out again yesterday. In my dream there was just a fantastic BBBJCIM session for a Jackson.I decided to have another day dream in Concord after my recent luck in that area. Making my loops I spot what has been described as Jessica hanging by the laundromat on can across from K St. Cautiously I pull up give her the look, she walks over hops in, LE check and we are off. Since this area is so heavy with LE I make sure to drive to a spot about 10 minutes away- were we start a lovely conversation. She is 24 and doesn't seem to be a user, probably just trying o make an honest buck haha, she seriously does have a sweetness to her that I have not seen is a SW before.

Anywho- get to the spot agreed on a Jackson for a BBBJ, asked her if I can nut in her mouth and she replies "sure, and I always swallow", I am thinking Jackpot! She starts and no joke a can only last about 3 minutes- takes the load like a champ! She told me 2 jacksons for FS in the future and you can poke the brown eye for 3 jacksons! Her phone wasn't working so no digits so I will have to keep an eye out on the trail. FYI real name is Jessica and she goes by Jennifer on the street.

Member #5689
10-15-13, 17:55
Looks like I will be heading back to Concord for another round of trying. First Denise (that I never did find) now Jessica I have to at least try. What time of day did you spot her and what's she look like? Pm if you don't want to put on the boar but I don't think its to much info.

I decided to have another day dream in Concord after my recent luck in that area. Making my loops I spot what has been described as Jessica hanging by the laundromat on can across from K St. Cautiously I pull up give her the look, she walks over hops in, LE check and we are off. Since this area is so heavy with LE I make sure to drive to a spot about 10 minutes away- were we start a lovely conversation. She is 24 and doesn't seem to be a user, probably just trying o make an honest buck haha, she seriously does have a sweetness to her that I have not seen is a SW before.

Anywho- get to the spot agreed on a Jackson for a BBBJ, asked her if I can nut in her mouth and she replies "sure, and I always swallow", I am thinking Jackpot! She starts and no joke a can only last about 3 minutes- takes the load like a champ! She told me 2 jacksons for FS in the future and you can poke the brown eye for 3 jacksons! Her phone wasn't working so no digits so I will have to keep an eye out on the trail. FYI real name is Jessica and she goes by Jennifer on the street.

WSWChaser
10-16-13, 08:32
Looks like I will be heading back to Concord for another round of trying. First Denise (that I never did find) now Jessica I have to at least try. What time of day did you spot her and what's she look like? Pm if you don't want to put on the boar but I don't think its to much info.You got mail!

CDog030
10-21-13, 11:04
Was out looking for Jessica / Jennifer on Thursday and ran across two ladies, a blonde who appeared to be 50-60 and a young brunette probably early 20's. Went to do the scoop and the older lady thought I was speaking with her and began lining up a meet up place with the brunette. I explained that I wanted the brunette. The older lady explained that the younger one had never done this before and they began to have another conversation..and the brunette proceeded to say she didn't want to do it. So be it. I started to leave then they both stopped me and told me I better pay a lot because she was new. They demanded that we agree on a price right then and there. I said that she should just get in and we'll work it out, to which they continued to insist on me quoting a price.

I proceeded to just tell them I lost interest and drove away.

Don't know for certain if it was a set-up, but wasn't risking it. But man was she tempting quite the little hottie.

FYI, no Jessica for a while and Denise has disappeared again too.

Member #5689
10-22-13, 16:06
I don't know who that was but you absolutely did the right thing. First rule never discuss anything about price until you have them in the car going down the road. I had a quick question regarding concord because its different than the normal areas in that they don't walk near any cheap hotels. Is there any place close by that you can take a girl that's got a reasonable rate and won't be sending advertising to your house? I like the chase but hate sitting in a car during the day hoping people aren't paying attention.

Was out looking for Jessica / Jennifer on Thursday and ran across two ladies, a blonde who appeared to be 50-60 and a young brunette probably early 20's. Went to do the scoop and the older lady thought I was speaking with her and began lining up a meet up place with the brunette. I explained that I wanted the brunette. The older lady explained that the younger one had never done this before and they began to have another conversation..and the brunette proceeded to say she didn't want to do it. So be it. I started to leave then they both stopped me and told me I better pay a lot because she was new. They demanded that we agree on a price right then and there. I said that she should just get in and we'll work it out, to which they continued to insist on me quoting a price.

I proceeded to just tell them I lost interest and drove away.

Don't know for certain if it was a set-up, but wasn't risking it. But man was she tempting quite the little hottie.

FYI, no Jessica for a while and Denise has disappeared again too.

Member #5689
10-23-13, 23:09
Came up today in hopes of spotting Jessica spent a good while cruising the area at first only a heavy set WSW with reddish brown curly hair was out on Kerr. Spotted a thin BSW on old charlotte by the store across from the park passed her a few times because I was determined to find Jessica after several more loops I gave in to the sure thing rather than going home empty handed. Picked up the BSW her name was chyanne petite wearing a short sweater dress. Decent to talk to says she is not out much has a boyfriend that does not know she does this. Went to a quiet spot BBBJ for 20 just ok service and would not catch. Dropped her back at the store. Got job done and had a great ass when dress pulled up would repeat in a pinch but still want Jessica.

Member #5689
10-24-13, 17:08
May have said name was China not chyanne can't remember.

Came up today in hopes of spotting Jessica spent a good while cruising the area at first only a heavy set WSW with reddish brown curly hair was out on Kerr. Spotted a thin BSW on old charlotte by the store across from the park passed her a few times because I was determined to find Jessica after several more loops I gave in to the sure thing rather than going home empty handed. Picked up the BSW her name was chyanne petite wearing a short sweater dress. Decent to talk to says she is not out much has a boyfriend that does not know she does this. Went to a quiet spot BBBJ for 20 just ok service and would not catch. Dropped her back at the store. Got job done and had a great ass when dress pulled up would repeat in a pinch but still want Jessica.

Having Fun Too
10-24-13, 22:42
I have rode thru concord twice in the last 2 weeks saw Jessica each time but did not pick her up. Saw her today around 6:45 pm. She was walking by the.
Tire shop to the c. Store. This was on Cabarrus ave.

Later HFT.

CDog030
10-25-13, 07:39
I have rode thru concord twice in the last 2 weeks saw Jessica each time but did not pick her up. Saw her today around 6:45 pm. She was walking by the.

Later HFT.That's good news. I haven't seen her in two weeks and was sure she was visiting her uncle...it's getting hot again...a lot of LEO, even on foot lately. Be careful out there.

WSWChaser
10-29-13, 15:42

Later HFT.After I got spooked out on SC / TH loops I decided to head north in hopes of finding Jessica. I found her walking in her usual spot but this time with her boyfriend / handler, they seamed to be lovey dovey. I did a few circles in hopes she would recognize me but no such luck this time. I did notice her hair is now dyed red. From my research she went away for a short visit to the uncle's house for an unrelated charge.

Member #5689
10-30-13, 16:56
Hit charlotte for a while nothing happening so I came up to try and find Jessica again. No luck again but found China again BBBJ won't catch for 20 average service again but we did get interrupted and had to start over again in a new spot which she did for 5. One thing I have to say on her behalf is I always take what I want to spend out of my wallet and stash my wallet. Which I thought I did but somehow I must have dropped my wallet on the floor instead of stashing it (dumb ass me) she found it and pointed it out to me rather than taking it. Big plus for her in my book still want Jessica but at least the drive was not for nothing.

Aries4
11-02-13, 15:51
Hit charlotte for a while nothing happening so I came up to try and find Jessica again. No luck again but found China again BBBJ won't catch for 20 average service again but we did get interrupted and had to start over again in a new spot which she did for 5. One thing I have to say on her behalf is I always take what I want to spend out of my wallet and stash my wallet. Which I thought I did but somehow I must have dropped my wallet on the floor instead of stashing it (dumb ass me) she found it and pointed it out to me rather than taking it. Big plus for her in my book still want Jessica but at least the drive was not for nothing.I have been with Chyna a number of times including FS, she's always been straight up with me.

Member #5689
11-07-13, 18:56
Anybody spotted her in the last 10 days or so or has she ever gotten a phone?

Aries4
11-13-13, 23:58
Anybody spotted her in the last 10 days or so or has she ever gotten a phone?I have seen what I believe to be her a couple times last few days.

Around the 4/5 pm time in the Cabb corban ave areas, lots of LEO out too though so be careful out.

Member #5689
11-15-13, 00:50
Came up tonight between 5:30 and 6:30 noJessica nothing at all happening hit charlotte on the way home nothing there either.

I have seen what I believe to be her a couple times last few days.

Around the 4/5 pm time in the Cabb corban ave areas, lots of LEO out too though so be careful out.

WSWChaser
11-15-13, 16:38
Came up tonight between 5:30 and 6:30 noJessica nothing at all happening hit charlotte on the way home nothing there either.I was there yesterday around the same time, saw nothing but LEO, quick pass today (Fri) mid afternoon and nothing.

Member #5689
11-16-13, 14:17
Did the same thing Friday but limited mine to Charlotte because of time nothing there either they must have all taken a 4 day weekend.

I was there yesterday around the same time, saw nothing but LEO, quick pass today (Fri) mid afternoon and nothing.

WSWChaser
11-25-13, 17:42
One my first pass through the zone caught Jessica over near Georgia. Almost didn't spot her be / see she had lots of cloth and a cap on due to cold weather. In this dream she hops in a we drive to find a spot. She proceeds to give a killer BJ, sloppy, moaning, DT and gagging noise minor face f*ck. Blue eyes occasionally looking up at me was hot. Didn't take long this time I told her to show me the load before swallowing, she is a freak but please treat her right- she will deliver. This Thanksgiving I am thankful for WSW like her!

Member #5689
12-07-13, 01:00
Finally found Jessica today around Crowell. Saw her standing with a garbage bag full of stuff. She was looking ruff hair real greasy looked like she had not showered in a week. Said she just got released from hospital a monger hit her with his car when she asked to be let out. Went to some woods for a quick BJ for 0.2 dropped her off not far from pickup spot. Still has no phone. Good week for me 3 girls in different areas in 4 attempts.

CDog030
12-16-13, 12:43
One my first pass through the zone caught Jessica over near Georgia. Almost didn't spot her be / see she had lots of cloth and a cap on due to cold weather. In this dream she hops in a we drive to find a spot. She proceeds to give a killer BJ, sloppy, moaning, DT and gagging noise minor face f*ck. Blue eyes occasionally looking up at me was hot. Didn't take long this time I told her to show me the load before swallowing, she is a freak but please treat her right- she will deliver. This Thanksgiving I am thankful for WSW like her!She does give one of the best BBBJ I've ever had.

WSWChaser
12-19-13, 16:13
She does give one of the best BBBJ I've ever had.Caught her today right before the lunch hour in her usual area. This is all a dream by the way. This time we drive off to a remote neighborhood, the whole time she talks dirty to me telling me how she is going to give me a rim job- which was not possible in my car, bummer. I find a house driveway very remote and pull in, she starts to go to town on my cock, as I am blowing my load in her mouth, I notice the female owner of the house pull into the other end of the driveway! I told her to finish, I pull out as she is getting out of her truck walking my way- I just smile and wave and go on my way, HAHA! Could have been a lot worse, she knew I was getting head in my car but didn't know it was from a SW!

Queen City Guy
01-03-14, 18:07
Baseball season must be starting with the way they're bringing the heat on cabarrus.

Member #5689
02-17-14, 18:36
Just checking in to see if anything is happening in the area after a long drought I found Jessica out once and China several times in a row but have come up 3 times in the last couple months and did not find either of them out or anybody else are they all locked up?

CDog030
03-05-14, 08:33
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

IlmnDude
03-05-14, 14:44
I've made the journey and searched concord a few times but didn't even see a single SW out and about so any good areas or Road names would be appreciated. There were two roads a friend had me check...cabarrus avenue and maybe kerr or something? I don't remember now. Either way, no luck! So, please, I'd owe you a review and some pics! Jhaha.

Member #5689
03-05-14, 21:12
Those are the two most popular but try a couple side streets off of Kerr and there is a road I can't remember the name but it parallels Cabarrus on the back side of the college that has an occasional walker and again I don't know the name but if you are heading away from town on Cabarrus and hit the traffic circle take the road to the left and look around the reck center. Concord has been proving hard hunting and those roads are even slower but at least you have a few extra roads to look.

I've made the journey and searched concord a few times but didn't even see a single SW out and about so any good areas or Road names would be appreciated. There were two roads a friend had me check...cabarrus avenue and maybe kerr or something? I don't remember now. Either way, no luck! So, please, I'd owe you a review and some pics! Jhaha.

Sully15
03-07-14, 10:14
I've made the journey and searched concord a few times but didn't even see a single SW out and about so any good areas or Road names would be appreciated. There were two roads a friend had me check...cabarrus avenue and maybe kerr or something? I don't remember now. Either way, no luck! So, please, I'd owe you a review and some pics! Jhaha.Keep your eye open for a couple CL ads in the Concord area. One will provide BBBJCIMWS for .4 at her location. The other is a bit outside of town, no WS, and is a bit more but negotiable. Maybe not the .2 you pay on the streets but a whole lot safer.

IlmnDude
03-09-14, 02:40
Keep your eye open for a couple CL ads in the Concord area. One will provide BBBJCIMWS for .4 at her location. The other is a bit outside of town, no WS, and is a bit more but negotiable. Maybe not the .2 you pay on the streets but a whole lot safer.I appreciate the advice! I'll let you know if I have any luck and explain what happens / take pics!

Member #5689
03-09-14, 20:47
Any info on what either girl looks like or how we could identify there adds?

Keep your eye open for a couple CL ads in the Concord area. One will provide BBBJCIMWS for .4 at her location. The other is a bit outside of town, no WS, and is a bit more but negotiable. Maybe not the .2 you pay on the streets but a whole lot safer.

Aries4
03-10-14, 23:00
I made a ride thru there sat around 630 .I seen crazy Stephanie a BSW she's blonde now on the return I seen a WSW average height and weight with what looked like long dirty blonde hair. I got the look from her but couldn't partake at the time. I've never even seen this one. Has anyone else?

Member #5689
03-11-14, 11:58
No I have never seen her the only dirty Blonde I have ever Hurd reported on was Denise and I know you reported on her before. How old was she? I may have to make a couple trips. You have also reported on Chyna before and I used to see her a lot but she has been absent the last 4 or 5 times I came up is she still around or MIA? Also she always declined to catch with me is that her thing or is it just me?

I made a ride thru there sat around 630 .I seen crazy Stephanie a BSW she's blonde now on the return I seen a WSW average height and weight with what looked like long dirty blonde hair. I got the look from her but couldn't partake at the time. I've never even seen this one. Has anyone else?

IlmnDude
03-11-14, 19:44
I made a ride thru there sat around 630 .I seen crazy Stephanie a BSW she's blonde now on the return I seen a WSW average height and weight with what looked like long dirty blonde hair. I got the look from her but couldn't partake at the time. I've never even seen this one. Has anyone else?Cabarrus Ave and Kerr or somewhere else? Also.what times frames are the best times. I drive through there otw to and from work and was thinkin about hopping off the interstate for a dream but don't want to waste my time since I've never had luck in concord. Ill post any info on my experiences. Thanks!

Aries4
03-12-14, 00:47
Cabarrus Ave and Kerr or somewhere else? Also.what times frames are the best times. I drive through there otw to and from work and was thinkin about hopping off the interstate for a dream but don't want to waste my time since I've never had luck in concord. Ill post any info on my experiences. Thanks!It was on Kerr on Sat evening, I have always had better luck early evenings my self. I don't monger as much as I did but still pass thru to look some.

IlmnDude
03-12-14, 14:37
It was on Kerr on Sat evening, I have always had better luck early evenings my self. I don't monger as much as I did but still pass thru to look some.I appreciate it. At least I know I'm on the right roads now. Ill let you know if I get lucky.