PDA

View Full Version : Concord

Pages : 1 [2]

Member #5689
03-12-14, 23:07
I don't know why it hit me tonight but I noticed this form is moderated by concord guy and realized he used to post all the time but has not posted in a real long time. Does anybody know what happened.

Bouinage
03-13-14, 09:17
I don't know why it hit me tonight but I noticed this form is moderated by concord guy and realized he used to post all the time but has not posted in a real long time. Does anybody know what happened.Last time I spoke with him (via pm) he said he had hit a rough patch and had other issues to deal with and didn't have time or money to play / and or report.

Member #5689
03-24-14, 03:46
Anybody know what happened to Chyna have not seen her in a long time? Or Jessica not seen anything on her either.

Aries4
03-28-14, 17:36
Anybody know what happened to Chyna have not seen her in a long time? Or Jessica not seen anything on her either.I haven't seen Chyna in ages actually pickings have been slim in general. I did see old crazy Stephanie walking a couple weeks ago. That evening I see a middle aged blonde walking mid way down K street on the flip she was gone and haven't see her since.

Member #5689
04-17-14, 14:27
No reports in a long time and I have come up for a few short visits with no luck is anybody finding anything in concord?

Having Fun Too
04-21-14, 18:19
Passing thru Concord and saw both Jessica and Tangie on Crowell St Jessica looked dirty and had very dark hair Tangie looked like she has lost weight.

Later HFT.

Member #5689
04-21-14, 19:09
What time of day was it? When I picked up Jessica she was the same way smelled dirty and hair all tangled. I thought after all the good reviews I just found her on a bad day but I guess not she must be caving into the streets. Does Tangy look good? I have never seen her but I think people said she was short and pudgy so weight loss could be a good thing. I might need to take a run up things in Charlotte are terrible.

QUOTE=Having Fun Too;2070548 Passing thru Concord and saw both Jessica and Tangie on Crowell St Jessica looked dirty and had very dark hair Tangie looked like she has lost weight.

Later HFT.

Member #5689
05-02-14, 23:33
After striking out all week long in Charlotte and Gastonia I decided to try Concord. Made a few passes and saw nothing out. After reporting I had not spotted China out in a long time I noticed the house she used to stay in is for rent so she must be gone. After striking out for a while I decided to try a number another member was kind enough to share with me. Called Tangie and she was available. Funny thing for her security she grilled me hard on how I got her number and I made up a name and description and she knew him well. Went to a quiet spot for a BBBJ for .25 she complained about the price but gave in. Tried the I don't catch thing but I said that's what I am paying for. Service started out pretty good but became rushed towards the end with some complaints I was taking too long. Finished ok. Was not heavy but defiantly saw the saggy belly and she was missing at least one of her front teeth which I don't remember anybody mentioning so it may be recent. She said a lot of the girls are locked up right now May repeat but only because nothing else around. Thanks HFT for the info.

BrianInNC
06-01-14, 15:20
I called Tangie last night but she was at a club with her girlfriend. I suggested that we get together this morning. I picked her up near the Circle K gas station at 601 and Old Charlotte Road. I saw her a few times before her time away and she has lost weight. She said that she stays in Kannapolis during the week and only comes out on the weekend while she stays with her girlfriend in Concord.

After getting reaquainted for a bit she gave me a good BBBJ and then we went to covored mish until she came. Then we went to doggie for a while and she came again before I finished. She let me take a few pics with her phone and sent one to me but asked me to not post it. We had agreed to. 40 but I gave her a little something extra for the pic. She is a fun girl and enjoys sex. Even though she doesn't like to catch and swallow that doesn't bother me as I prefer to finish inside. I'm sure you regulars have her # but if you don't I can share.

Bring your condoms and be safe guys.

Take care, Brian.

WSWChaser
07-02-14, 09:50
I was wondering why I have seen no action whatsoever in the Concord zone in June, did some research and see that ole faithful Jessica is on a long term stay with uncle LEO. From the looks she will be gone for a long time, doubt we will ever see her again FML.

Member #5689
07-02-14, 14:53
That's a shame but it may be the best thing for her the last time I saw her she looked real rough and was not taking care of herself. It sucks to see a good one have the streets destroy them. Other than Tangie is there anything left in Concord?

I was wondering why I have seen no action whatsoever in the Concord zone in June, did some research and see that ole faithful Jessica is on a long term stay with uncle LEO. From the looks she will be gone for a long time, doubt we will ever see her again FML.

IlmnDude
08-01-14, 00:58
I've never found a SW in concord? Am I going to the wrong roads (cabarrus and kerr)? Are there better times or places? Thanks guys!

Member #5689
08-01-14, 17:50
I replied earlier but it did not show up. Kerr and Cabarrus are the two main roads and some of the side streets close to where they meet. You can also hit the road that parallels Cabarrus behind the College Corban I think. Not been coming up much got sick of striking out.

I've never found a SW in concord? Am I going to the wrong roads (cabarrus and kerr)? Are there better times or places? Thanks guys!

CDog030
08-07-14, 07:38
I replied earlier but it did not show up. Kerr and Cabarrus are the two main roads and some of the side streets close to where they meet. You can also hit the road that parallels Cabarrus behind the College Corban I think. Not been coming up much got sick of striking out.The scene has totally dried up in Concord.

CDog030
08-07-14, 07:39
I've never found a SW in concord? Am I going to the wrong roads (cabarrus and kerr)? Are there better times or places? Thanks guys!The scene in Concord unfortunately has gone completely cold.

IlmnDude
08-07-14, 14:35
The scene in Concord unfortunately has gone completely cold.Yeah, it sucks. I guess I'm going to quit until I hear of someone else going. I've checked that area prob ten times now and have wasted lots of gas and time. What sucks, is there is a lot of potential there. I've seen a couple girls that look just like other SW situationsa I've had in the past and when I turn around they walk in to the house and just live in the area and arent working. This sucks. Damn internet, haha. Wouldn't mind being older so I could have lived the good ol days when girls couldn't text, email, or us backpage or craigslist. Hell. Back then you hand to have a land line and you know theyre not going to have a house to have a land line in or pay to use a pay phone so I bet women were walking like crazy, everywhere!

SkidRow
09-02-14, 22:20
Was working around Concord today and had a chance to ride down Kerr, Seen a very attractive young black female with long blonde hair, wished I had time to get info or time to play, any ideas on who this might have been.

Member #5689
09-04-14, 20:06
No idea its been so dead in Concord lately I have not come up in 3 months I don't think there have been any reports of a BSW in the area for a year. There used to be a bigger BSW in concord that wore a blonde wig but I never picked her up I think a few reported she was wackey.

Was working around Concord today and had a chance to ride down Kerr, Seen a very attractive young
black female with long blonde hair, wished I had time to get info or time to play, any ideas on who this might have been.

IlmnDude
09-05-14, 23:11
No idea its been so dead in Concord lately I have not come up in 3 months I don't think there have been any reports of a BSW in the area for a year. There used to be a bigger BSW in concord that wore a blonde wig but I never picked her up I think a few reported she was wackey.So I FINALLY saw a SW in concord after hunting around 10 times. Only doing one loop each time. She was a hispanic woman in her late 20's with her hair up, make up one, realllly tight short shorts and a really short shirt. I mean. She was out of control. Literally THE hottest SW I've seen w / o looking TGTBT. She was walking around the gas station where kerr ends (not at cabarrus ave but the other end). I mean damn, she was sexy. I passed two cops on kerr and there were 4 at a house just 4 blocks from the gas station so I passed but damn, I regret it. It was almost worth the risk for her. Going to look again, for sure!

Member #5689
09-06-14, 19:55
Any thought of she was working with LEO? TGTBT not seen before and 4 LEO parked a few blocks away makes me wonder. I'm not saying don't try just proceed with caution.

So I FINALLY saw a SW in concord after hunting around 10 times. Only doing one loop each time. She was a hispanic woman in her late 20's with her hair up, make up one, realllly tight short shorts and a really short shirt. I mean. She was out of control. Literally THE hottest SW I've seen w / o looking TGTBT. She was walking around the gas station where kerr ends (not at cabarrus ave but the other end). I mean damn, she was sexy. I passed two cops on kerr and there were 4 at a house just 4 blocks from the gas station so I passed but damn, I regret it. It was almost worth the risk for her. Going to look again, for sure!

IlmnDude
09-06-14, 23:57
Any thought of she was working with LEO? TGTBT not seen before and 4 LEO parked a few blocks away makes me wonder. I'm not saying don't try just proceed with caution.If it was just the ones at the house talking to the people on the porch, I prob wouldve picked her up still. It was still hard not too bc the cops were going AWAY from her further down the road. But you're right. Had to think with the big head, as difficult as it was! Going to look for her again and ill let you know.

Aries4
09-13-14, 22:48
So I FINALLY saw a SW in concord after hunting around 10 times. Only doing one loop each time. She was a hispanic woman in her late 20's with her hair up, make up one, realllly tight short shorts and a really short shirt. I mean. She was out of control. Literally THE hottest SW I've seen w / o looking TGTBT. She was walking around the gas station where kerr ends (not at cabarrus ave but the other end). I mean damn, she was sexy. I passed two cops on kerr and there were 4 at a house just 4 blocks from the gas station so I passed but damn, I regret it. It was almost worth the risk for her. Going to look again, for sure!I seen what must have been that one a few weeks ago. She had a short pink skirt on at like 3 in the afternoon. First thing I thought was LEO though. Between the way she was dressed and the time of time of day. Plus been mongering in Concord a few years now and never seen a hispanic SW.

Member #5689
09-14-14, 15:54
The good news is if she has been spotted several different times less likely she is LEO. I have been told the same thing about HSW not being in the area but sure would love to find one. There are several Hispanic stores in that area could she just be a hot worker in one of those stores maybe just walking to the store for a drink or snacks? Or was she walking back and fourth?

I seen what must have been that one a few weeks ago. She had a short pink skirt on at like 3 in the afternoon. First thing I thought was LEO though. Between the way she was dressed and the time of time of day. Plus been ******ing in Concord a few years now and never seen a hispanic SW.

Bobiner
09-22-14, 13:19
A good friend of mine went to this parlor over the weekend. He drew a therapist named Helen. The massage was fair, the therapist was fair and the ending was NONE. He is not sure if this is the norm or just his bad luck. It is a new place and he will not be going back at this point.

Good luck to all!

HDLover
09-22-14, 20:50
A good friend of mine went to this parlor over the weekend. He drew a therapist named Helen. The massage was fair, the therapist was fair and the ending was NONE. He is not sure if this is the norm or just his bad luck. It is a new place and he will not be going back at this point.

Good luck to all!Where is this spa located? I live in the area and have never heard of it. Maybe give it a try.

Bobiner
09-26-14, 10:52
Where is this spa located? I live in the area and have never heard of it. Maybe give it a try.29 South in the strip mall where World Gym used to be located. There is a Tractor Supply store and a Jack in the Box there too. If you find better results, let me know so I can update my friend.

ScreamingSheep
10-05-14, 06:16
29 South in the strip mall where World Gym used to be located. There is a Tractor Supply store and a Jack in the Box there too. If you find better results, let me know so I can update my friend.Tried several months ago, before they advertised on BP. Was straight legit then, just some older asian lady and her husband. Think they advertised in the therapeutic section of CL then. Didn't expect anything then, but did try and got shot down. I was going to try it again now that is has "new management" and hopefully a new business plan.

IlmnDude
10-05-14, 13:24
Saw an old article on a news site about how bad SW's were in Concord. So I guess it worked opposite like they think I would. I headed STRAIGHT to that area, haha. This was prob my 10th time trolling through Concord and I've never even seen one SW there. One time I thought I saw one but she ran in a house when I came back by, haha. Am I going at wrong time / days, wrong places, or is concord just dead? Seems like a prime area. Its surprising. I figured the SW scene would be a lot better.

Member #5689
10-06-14, 13:05
I used to come up a lot but struck out 95% of the time so don't hit it much anymore. I think its like most places hit or miss. I've been told right around dark is the best time but my cruises were day time. What happened to the HSP you mentioned.

Saw an old article on a news site about how bad SW's were in Concord. So I guess it worked opposite like they think I would. I headed STRAIGHT to that area, haha. This was prob my 10th time trolling through Concord and I've never even seen one SW there. One time I thought I saw one but she ran in a house when I came back by, haha. Am I going at wrong time / days, wrong places, or is concord just dead? Seems like a prime area. Its surprising. I figured the SW scene would be a lot better.

IlmnDude
10-06-14, 13:24
I used to come up a lot but struck out 95% of the time so don't hit it much anymore. I think its like most places hit or miss. I've been told right around dark is the best time but my cruises were day time. What happened to the HSP you mentioned.I always ride from 9-11 and have had no luck. I THOUGHT that was HSW I saw that one time but haven't seen since and most members said it was prob just someone who worked at one of the shops at the end of kerr. I didn't know those were hispanic stores down there. It easier for these girls on backpage to advertise and safer for them but I'm just too scared of LEO. I have never met a BP girl. I'm sure one day I will and then ill be addicted, haha, but for now I'm way too nervous / cautious for that. It sucks though because BP has a lot of hotties.

Member #5689
10-06-14, 18:02
You might be going too early. There are some hot ones on BP but most don't match the pics and BP girls come with BP prices.

I always ride from 9-11 and have had no luck. I THOUGHT that was HSW I saw that one time but haven't seen since and most members said it was prob just someone who worked at one of the shops at the end of kerr. I didn't know those were hispanic stores down there. It easier for these girls on backpage to advertise and safer for them but I'm just too scared of LEO. I have never met a BP girl. I'm sure one day I will and then ill be addicted, haha, but for now I'm way too nervous / cautious for that. It sucks though because BP has a lot of hotties.

IlmnDude
10-06-14, 18:39
You might be going too early. There are some hot ones on BP but most don't match the pics and BP girls come with BP prices.I meant 9 pm-11 pm.

Queen City Guy
10-07-14, 15:29
I always ride from 9-11 and have had no luck. I THOUGHT that was HSW I saw that one time but haven't seen since and most members said it was prob just someone who worked at one of the shops at the end of kerr. I didn't know those were hispanic stores down there. It easier for these girls on backpage to advertise and safer for them but I'm just too scared of LEO. I have never met a BP girl.Then you aren't familiar enough with the hood.

If you aren't observant enough to know those are Hispanic stores then you are begging to get picked off by LEO or one of the crazies.

I would suggest stopping and going in the store there and buying a Coke or beer for later occasionally. Same with Bea's at the end of Kerr and Cabarrus (although I wouldn't go after 9).

In fact that laundromat is a hotspot. LE does hang out in that area so head's up.

Some of my best luck comes from talking to gals sitting in cars or going in or out of the stores, or striking up conversations waiting in line.

HDLover
10-13-14, 18:43
Tried several months ago, before they advertised on BP. Was straight legit then, just some older asian lady and her husband. Think they advertised in the therapeutic section of CL then. Didn't expect anything then, but did try and got shot down. I was going to try it again now that is has "new management" and hopefully a new business plan.This place is called Uptown Spa, I was in couple months ago and got nothing. Lisa was there then and said owners say massage only. I saw her twice before and had good results. Have not been back since.

IlmnDude
10-29-14, 21:55
This town is officially dead. I've checked all the areas referred to me by members at bunch of seperate times and days and checked areas I saw old bust on the news for in the past. No luck! I've prob checked 15 times and no luck. Bye, bye concord. Someone please tell me if you hear of any action in Cabarrus county or and UTR girl!

TarHeel85
11-30-14, 16:47
Anyone dream about this girl. I had a convo by text with her but our schedules couldn't match up. She sent some pics she's a bigger girl. Any info would be appreciated.

TarHeel85
11-30-14, 16:55
http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/thick-sweet-andsexyspecials/18919683

Forgot to post the link. Sorry guys.

TarHeel85
02-22-15, 18:11
Saw a BSW on Cabarrus near Kerr. On SW scale looked like a 7 to me. It was hard to tell because she was wearing a heavy coat and had her hair wrapped. About 5'4" with a nice ass. She looked a little drunk she was carrying her bottle in a brown bag. By the time I could get turned around she disappeared on me. Does she sound familiar to anyone? She's definitely on my radar now. Hopefully j can have a dream with her soon.

Member #5689
03-05-15, 19:09
I picked up a BSW several times named China thin nice ass thin but a little older. She dropped off the radar a while back and I've not seen her or seen a report on her in a long time. Used to stay by the community center / park.

Saw a BSW on Cabarrus near Kerr. On SW scale looked like a 7 to me. It was hard to tell because she was wearing a heavy coat and had her hair wrapped. About 5'4" with a nice ass. She looked a little drunk she was carrying her bottle in a brown bag. By the time I could get turned around she disappeared on me. Does she sound familiar to anyone? She's definitely on my radar now. Hopefully j can have a dream with her soon.

ScreamingSheep
04-10-15, 20:42
I actually found a WSW in Concord. Wasn't looking but rose across Kerr going to the ATM so I could go get something to eat and on the ride back through caught Christy walking back to her crib. Like all, better looking with her clothes on. But for Concord it's something. Says, yeah right, she usually doesn't walk she was going to the store. Said stop by any time and knock on the door and ask for her. Really trashy place. Will get head from her if I see her again. Trusted brothers PM for the street and house.

IlmnDude
06-20-15, 01:45
I researched areas in Concord to pick up girls. Kerr and cabarrus. So, after work over the past 9 months, I have probably driven these roads over 20 times in an attempt to find a SW. A few months ago I saw what I thought was a hispanic SW but told I was probably wrong. So, tonight I figured, hell, I'll give it on last try. If I don't find anything tonight, I'm never driving this town again. Of course, 3/4 the way down kerr towards the hispanic store, there was a chubby but kind of cute WSW with what looked like dirty blonde hair. It was SO obvious she was a SW, I've actually never seen a SW dress that obvious in person. Anyways, I drove by and gave her a "whoo" and she waved so I drove until I could find a road to turn around on and of course, she was gone already! I turned around again just to make sure I didn't miss her but had no luck. Anyone have any advice for time or areas? If you got a SW and just wanted a BJ, what woudl you do in that area? I like road head but some providers don't, I just don't know any safe areas there. You can PM if youd like but any help is appreciated guys.

Member #5689
06-20-15, 10:53
2 reports in 3 months maybe all is not lost I hate to admit it I tried to go trolling Concord on Monday as I was in the area but I was coming from a different way than I used to and actually got lost. Sad I used to troll 3 days a week when I figured out where I was I had turned around 2/10 of a mile from the strip but figured fuck it I wouldn't see anything anyway. Guess I will have to try next week as Charlotte has been awfull.

I actually found a WSW in Concord. Wasn't looking but rose across Kerr going to the ATM so I could go get something to eat and on the ride back through caught Christy walking back to her crib. Like all, better looking with her clothes on. But for Concord it's something. Says, yeah right, she usually doesn't walk she was going to the store. Said stop by any time and knock on the door and ask for her. Really trashy place. Will get head from her if I see her again. Trusted brothers PM for the street and house.

I researched areas in Concord to pick up girls. Kerr and cabarrus. So, after work over the past 9 months, I have probably driven these roads over 20 times in an attempt to find a SW. A few months ago I saw what I thought was a hispanic SW but told I was probably wrong. So, tonight I figured, hell, I'll give it on last try. If I don't find anything tonight, I'm never driving this town again. Of course, 3/4 the way down kerr towards the hispanic store, there was a chubby but kind of cute WSW with what looked like dirty blonde hair. It was SO obvious she was a SW, I've actually never seen a SW dress that obvious in person. Anyways, I drove by and gave her a "whoo" and she waved so I drove until I could find a road to turn around on and of course, she was gone already! I turned around again just to make sure I didn't miss her but had no luck. Anyone have any advice for time or areas? If you got a SW and just wanted a BJ, what woudl you do in that area? I like road head but some providers don't, I just don't know any safe areas there. You can PM if youd like but any help is appreciated guys.

Member #6056
06-21-15, 10:30
I was passing through Concord late last night and saw an old, short, heavy WSW with very tightly woven braids near Kerr and Cab. I'm not positive, but I believe this is the older lady that used to be out a lot but had hair maybe shoulder length or slightly longer. Not very attractive and I had no desire to sample her offerings. That was all I saw.

InOut.

EyeCu
08-04-15, 18:28
http://greensboro.backpage.com/BodyRubs/journey-into-blissupscale-private-residence-soft-music-mutual-showervisit-me-in-concord-nc/22127195

Anyone? She is built like my fantasy, sorta Nyomi Banxxx figure. Worth the drive from the triad?

Crewzin
09-11-15, 10:47
I was wondering if anyone has seen Tangie since she got back from her vacation.

Concordian1977
09-11-15, 11:55
I was wondering if anyone has seen Tangie since she got back from her vacation.Who is Tangie? I'm always looking for someone in Concord and there doesn't seem to be much.

Alyse from hotalyse.com is visiting Concord in two weeks. She's $$$ but is worth every penny.

Member #5689
09-11-15, 12:32
That's a name I have not heard for awhile did not know she was locked up I figured she was off somewhere else.

I was wondering if anyone has seen Tangie since she got back from her vacation.

Member #5689
09-15-15, 11:42
Came up yesterday and trolled for the first time in a long time found nothing out. Trolled form about 3:30 to 5:00.

TarHeel85
09-22-15, 10:45
Who is Tangie? I'm always looking for someone in Concord and there doesn't seem to be much.

Alyse from hotalyse.com is visiting Concord in two weeks. She's $$$ but is worth every penny.Range is a WSW. I haven't seen her in a while. When she isn't in Concord walking around Kerr St then she is usually in Kannapolis.

Member #6056
10-20-15, 22:34
I happened to drive by around 8:30 pm on a Saturday a while back. I'd never dreamed of going there before. I think they used to be associated with Hannah's but the lady (I forget her name now) claims they aren't. However, she also said she had only been there about a week and is from Georgia. She spoke pretty good English, was very talkative and friendly. She seemed to want to please and I'm guessing she was in her late 40's. She was very talkative and gave a decent massage and did a pretty good job of walking on my back. My dream only lasted 30 minutes and was interrupted by a phone call once (there was someone else there so I don't know why they came and got my dream therapist to take the call). Good finish with UTC roaming on top and OTC roaming below. Gave the impression more might be available now that we had dreamed of each other. 60 house and 40 tip for a decent dream.

InOut.

Member #4953
11-03-15, 12:12
Had a dream with these two ladies. Blonde and brunette. Located in kannapolis. Get it while it's hot! Message me for more jnfo.

Member #5689
10-31-16, 18:15
It's been almost a year since any SW reports in concord, is anything at all happening up there? Used to be some action to be had I drove through once a few weeks ago during the day and did not see anybody but that doesn't mean anything.

DukeBlue1
11-08-16, 16:22
It's been almost a year since any SW reports in concord, is anything at all happening up there? Used to be some action to be had I drove through once a few weeks ago during the day and did not see anybody but that doesn't mean anything.I've cruised the area of Kerr and such haven't seen a thing. I think that some girls have places at hotels at the 85 exit in kannapolis / concord. But it's DRY!!

BrianInNC
12-15-16, 04:43
It's been almost a year since any SW reports in concord, is anything at all happening up there? Used to be some action to be had I drove through once a few weeks ago during the day and did not see anybody but that doesn't mean anything.In the past I've had more luck on Silver Hill than anywhere else in Concord. Along Old Charlotte Rd from the circle at Cabarrus Ave to the convenience store at 601. If you are there you might as well come on up Cabarrus by Barber Scotia to down town. I think Tangie has settled down with a Hispanic guy and Jessica is on an involuntary vacation.

I saw a girl on 29 in Kannapolis recently who looked like she wanted to be picked up but I was running behind and couldn't turn around. I haven't been out much lately as I have a regular now.

ScreamingSheep
07-14-17, 20:10
Everyone will think I'm crazy, but I saw 2 WSW on Kerr today. Far end near McGill. One a little heavier brunette, mid sized blonde. Had to double back to make sure. Just left one of my regulars in Ktown so didn't stop.

Member #6056
07-15-17, 02:01
It has been dry as the Sahara in Concord for years it seems, but I think I may have seen the blonde late Friday night sitting in the grass on the RH side of Kerr not far from McGill headed toward McGill.

She looked to be maybe in mid-late 30's or early 40's and maybe shoulder length hair, but she wasn't well lit.

InOut.

Everyone will think I'm crazy, but I saw 2 WSW on Kerr today. Far end near McGill. One a little heavier brunette, mid sized blonde. Had to double back to make sure. Just left one of my regulars in Ktown so didn't stop.

Dryeti
07-16-17, 03:27
Tried to find her today and tonight. No luck. You or Anyone got any Concord connections? Anyone who PMs me about concord is super appreciated. I haven't given up on you Concord! (or Kpolis).

It has been dry as the Sahara in Concord for years it seems, but I think I may have seen the blonde late Friday night sitting in the grass on the RH side of Kerr not far from McGill headed toward McGill.

She looked to be maybe in mid-late 30's or early 40's and maybe shoulder length hair, but she wasn't well lit.

InOut.

Queen City Guy
07-17-17, 07:38
I travel that loop daily but haven't seen anyone except that very old, fat, ugly hag. But will be home all alone for a few so I'll be on the lookout more than usual. Appreciate any referrals anyone has in the greater area.

IlmnDude
08-29-17, 14:01
Has anyone had luck lately? I have been checking but no bites!

Dryeti
09-07-17, 02:45
Has anyone had luck lately? I have been checking but no bites!Since the last time I've posted I've been lurking 4-5 times a week. 0 luck.

IlmnDude
09-07-17, 15:31
Since the last time I've posted I've been lurking 4-5 times a week. 0 luck.Same areas? I check out kerr lile crazy.

Dryeti
09-11-17, 01:09
Kerr is mainly my route, then I drive to Kannapolis and back. I switch it up a lot. Message us if you find something. I've picked up two girls recently on kerr, but they really just needed a ride LOL.

Same areas? I check out kerr lile crazy.

IlmnDude
09-11-17, 12:22
Ah that's bad luck! There has to be girls that need money in concord or ktown. I've seen a dark haired middle age lady on kerr but wasnt sure and she was gone when I drove back by.

Theres a pretty blonde spinner on backpage but works out of a hotel and I am always afraid of getting robbed or set up.

Kerr is mainly my route, then I drive to Kannapolis and back. I switch it up a lot. Message us if you find something. I've picked up two girls recently on kerr, but they really just needed a ride LOL.

Member #6056
09-15-17, 09:55
I stopped by this place a week or so ago. When I walked in I was greeted by an older asian who wasn't really attractive. I assumed this was the mamasan. I was taken to a room and opted for the 1 hr for 60 treatment. I got undressed and face down on the table. I had heard two women talking behind a curtain when I entered so I knew someone else was there. Well, my attendant turned out to be the woman that greeted me.

I went ahed and stayed and I will say she delivered one of the best real massages I have had at an AMP in a while. I asked for a hard massage and that is what I got with a combination of hands, forearms, and elbows. In fact, the massage was good enough that about 40 minutes in I asked to extend it to 90 minutes for an extra 30 as I recall. After about 70 minutes, she asked me to flip and after asking if it was ok, delivered one of the better HE I have had in a long time. She remained fully clothed, but did allow OTC roaming and UTC roaming upstairs without objection while she nibbled / sucked my nipples. I got no indication any other options were available and to be honest I wouldn't have been interested, but for the quality of the massage and HE I was glad I stayed.

So, if you are in need of a real massage for a reasonable price and only expect a good HE, I'd recommend giving them a try. She referred to the other lady that was there as "the owner", but I never saw her, just heard them talking so I have no idea what she looked like. I can't recall my attendants name.

InOut.

TarHeel85
11-08-17, 16:57
I stopped by this place a week or so ago. When I walked in I was greeted by an older asian who wasn't really attractive. I assumed this was the mamasan. I was taken to a room and opted for the 1 hr for 60 treatment. I got undressed and face down on the table. I had heard two women talking behind a curtain when I entered so I knew someone else was there. Well, my attendant turned out to be the woman that greeted me.

I went ahed and stayed and I will say she delivered one of the best real massages I have had at an AMP in a while. I asked for a hard massage and that is what I got with a combination of hands, forearms, and elbows. In fact, the massage was good enough that about 40 minutes in I asked to extend it to 90 minutes for an extra 30 as I recall. After about 70 minutes, she asked me to flip and after asking if it was ok, delivered one of the better HE I have had in a long time. She remained fully clothed, but did allow OTC roaming and UTC roaming upstairs without objection while she nibbled / sucked my nipples. I got no indication any other options were available and to be honest I wouldn't have been interested, but for the quality of the massage and HE I was glad I stayed.

So, if you are in need of a real massage for a reasonable price and only expect a good HE, I'd recommend giving them a try. She referred to the other lady that was there as "the owner", but I never saw her, just heard them talking so I have no idea what she looked like. I can't recall my attendants name.

InOut.I've been wondering about this place for awhile. Might have to give it a try now.

IlmnDude
12-02-17, 18:25
There has to be more going on than this. I still drive around kerr and never see anything. I just don't believe ots this dry! Can anyone PM me or post on here with help on Concord / Ktown area? I meany any kind of services. Backpage, parlor, SW. Whatever? Before the backpage crackdown there were girls all over the place but now the few ads that I do see make me nervous as hell. I refuse to believe they all just stopped all of a sudden LOL.

Help a brother out! I can give you info if a very pretty, talented, and reviewed 28 yr old that is safe and sane of you help me. I've been there / done that and been hooking up with her since I was 14 and she was 12 so not much motivation for me there. Thanks guys!

Queen City Guy
02-05-18, 08:13
Ilmn clean out your mailbox!

Have a naive 20 yo in your neighborhood looking for some help.

There has to be more going on than this. I still drive around kerr and never see anything. I just don't believe ots this dry! Can anyone PM me or post on here with help on Concord / Ktown area? I meany any kind of services. Backpage, parlor, SW. Whatever? Before the backpage crackdown there were girls all over the place but now the few ads that I do see make me nervous as hell. I refuse to believe they all just stopped all of a sudden LOL.

Help a brother out! I can give you info if a very pretty, talented, and reviewed 28 yr old that is safe and sane of you help me. I've been there / done that and been hooking up with her since I was 14 and she was 12 so not much motivation for me there. Thanks guys!

TarHeel85
02-09-18, 23:33
Ilmn clean out your mailbox!

Have a naive 20 yo in your neighborhood looking for some help.I second that motion LOL.

IlmnDude
02-15-18, 23:49
I second that motion LOL.I get an error when I try to reply.

PLEASE email.

Bravado8626@gmail.com

TarHeel85
02-22-18, 09:03
I get an error when I try to reply.

PLEASE email.

Bravado8626@gmail.comSent you an email.

Dryeti
04-08-18, 22:16
Sent you an email.She still active? Pm, please!

Concordian1977
04-09-18, 14:03
She still active? Pm, please!Thanks for any help you have to offer.

Queen City Guy
07-17-18, 16:06
Hey if you are right here around in Concord / Ktown let me know. I think I have talked with and know most of you. I've shared some references with some of you and some have partaken and vice versa. Hit me up and I'll explain what I'm thinking.

Jammer434
07-20-18, 14:22
Hey if you are right here around in Concord / Ktown let me know. I think I have talked with and know most of you. I've shared some references with some of you and some have partaken and vice versa. Hit me up and I'll explain what I'm thinking.Just in case you didn't know, your inbox is full.

Dryeti
07-30-18, 06:54
Hey if you are right here around in Concord / Ktown let me know. I think I have talked with and know most of you. I've shared some references with some of you and some have partaken and vice versa. Hit me up and I'll explain what I'm thinking.Inbox full, lmk.

ConcordGuy
02-18-19, 19:56
Been there twice recently (was my 4th time overall but previous times were a few years back and already put reviews for those at the time) I would say over all good experience, small place, think they only have 2 rooms (maybe 3?) nothing fancy but seems pretty reliable.

First time saw Coco, older probably in 40's, I got there right before closing and she apologized saying she had already removed her makeup, wanted hour (. 6) but she said she could only do HH (. 4) because it was closing time, but then after taking money and starting massage she asked if I still wanted hour, I told her whatever worked best for her, but she never asked for the additional. 2. Table shower was offered but I had just showered so did not take her up on it, massage was great on the flip she asked what I wanted, she offered $. 8 for "everything" I didn't bring that much with me hadn't been to AMP in awhile and was just expecting HE, usually tip. 4 but she asked for. 8 we settled for. 6 topless with permission to roam at will HE was exceptional and actually ended up with Russian. Although I only paid for HH my session lasted roughly 50 minutes. Not just a HE but a great massage.

Went back about a month later and older woman answered, (in 50's if I had to guess) I asked for Coco and she said coco was gone. I gave up trying to figure out what she said her name was, this time I got hour (. 6) got TS, then on to massage, massage wasnt bad but I've had better on the flip she just hovered her hand over Willie and looked me and said "ok?" I said yes no further negotiation was made, HE wasnt bad, but wish they would get some younger girls there. This time instead of getting 20 minutes extra I got shorted about the same amount (in and out in 40 minutes even though I paid for hour) I think they prefer to do half hours and no clocks in room so they sort of have a clock in head that's set for 30 minutes. It's only a few minutes from my house so I like the convenience. (second time I don't think anything else would have been on the menu, although I wasnt that attracted so didn't really want anything extra, but makes me wonder if Coco might gone because of her expanded menu?) Both time I went was later near closing time so wondering if maybe the day short might be younger? Going to find out soon.

Queen City Guy
03-04-19, 15:30
Two notes from the weekend, I saw one on Church Street down towards the gas station across from the auto parts store walking to the store. She gave me the look and wave so I doubled back and she didn't do much for me. Like 15 years ago I used to get lucky occasionally on that stretch from the reformed church to that gas station. Of course I'm always a little leery of the ones that wave when I didn't initiate it because they've probably been with the pharmacist and are loopy.

Another interesting thing I noticed was on Saturday I saw a white girl on Crowell DR walking between Cabarrus and Corban at BS. Years ago that was a stroll for gals. But there was LE in the hosiery mill parking lot and I circled back up Corban from the lower end there were 3 LEs in the vacant lot but I didn't see the girl. May have been coincidence because LE has a high presence in those lots always and with it being CIAA time maybe moreso but I've reached the age that I prefer being safe more than daring. Still looked strange.

FNDJames
04-15-19, 18:17
What ever happened to this chick?

Crewzin
04-18-19, 08:11
What ever happened to this chick?http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hey-its-bree-you-guys-ready-fo/516954533368

Member #6056
04-18-19, 12:51
Crewzin,

I don't think that is the Bree FNDJames is asking about. The one that was getting a lot of positive press on the Charlotte area forums and was staying in Concord, but every week or so was getting a room in Charlotte, got into trouble with "her uncle" in numerous cities, and last I saw was spending time with him in the Wilmington area.

She had good skills and was friendly, but once I was pretty certain of her habit and saw her record, I stayed away.

InOut.

What ever happened to this chick?

http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hey-its-bree-you-guys-ready-fo/516954533368

FNDJames
04-19-19, 17:25
Crewzin,

I don't think that is the Bree FNDJames is asking about. The one that was getting a lot of positive press on the Charlotte area forums and was staying in Concord, but every week or so was getting a room in Charlotte, got into trouble with "her uncle" in numerous cities, and last I saw was spending time with him in the Wilmington area.

She had good skills and was friendly, but once I was pretty certain of her habit and saw her record, I stayed away.

InOut.

http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hey-its-bree-you-guys-ready-fo/516954533368This was the bree. Thanks bro.

Crewzin
04-22-19, 13:01
Has anyone else meet Frankie, she hit me up on POF. Older looks 50's 5'1" under 100 lbs with strong demons (pics were nice before the rock hit her). Since I had a room and what turns out waiting on her to run out of money for medicine what the hell. Everything covered and willing to please. Stayed and worked the whole hh damage was .6, all things considered I may repeat in a pinch with a car date. I have her digits can't find the profile any more if interested.

Queen City Guy
06-01-19, 08:23
Well the streets have been rolled up for months / years in Concord but this week two different days I saw the middle aged black gal with big breasts that used to work the zone hanging out at the laundromat area an below along Cabarrus. 4 or 5 years ago she used to work Kerr. Used to be high and flag down cars and be pretty aggressive. I never partook but spoke with her a couple of times, she was married then and had late teen / adult kids. She actually used to look decent has aged some now. Can't remember her name but she has been discussed on here. I saw a few times an unattractive heavier black headed gal walking Kerr, regulars will know who I mean, if I have to go that low I'll stick to this laptop and right hand.

Queen City Guy
06-06-19, 09:58
Well the streets have been rolled up for months / years in Concord but this week two different days I saw the middle aged black gal with big breasts that used to work the zone hanging out at the laundromat area an below along Cabarrus. 4 or 5 years ago she used to work Kerr. Used to be high and flag down cars and be pretty aggressive. I never partook but spoke with her a couple of times, she was married then and had late teen / adult kids. She actually used to look decent has aged some now. Can't remember her name but she has been discussed on here. I saw a few times an unattractive heavier black headed gal walking Kerr, regulars will know who I mean, if I have to go that low I'll stick to this laptop and right hand.Same girl same stroll was out at 8 am this morning. May have some substance issues so if you partake it would probably be best in the morning.

I think referrals are a better way to work in this town.

Crewzin
06-23-19, 22:14
I seen her posting awhile back anyone know her.

http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hmu-for-a-little-fun/313354613476

https://independent.com.charlotte.listcrawler.com/post/28224790/

CltMavi
07-21-19, 17:50
I seen her posting awhile back anyone know her.

http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hmu-for-a-little-fun/313354613476

https://independent.com.charlotte.listcrawler.com/post/28224790/Seen her for BBBJ a few times, is pretty fun, but she spits. FS is covered. After a few visits though she let me hit it raw, was nice and tight. Tits are on point, nice and firm. Great little ass.

Queen City Guy
08-30-19, 08:55
OK so pickings are slim in town these days but yesterday I saw a new decent BSW on Spring behind Locke Mill. Drove by, gave me the look, circled back, she waved then caught her on a side street. Probably 30 attractive great backend. She was wanting to do a BJ in the car which at my age I'm not too keen on. Did not discuss terms but can't imagine it would have been beyond the going rate, especially in this town. She walked up and went to Danny's when I lost her, wanted to approach her again and tell her I had a couple of "friends" Isaw locally occassionally, but wanted someone younger like her and if she had digits I would hit her up when I could host. But lost her and didn't get the chance.

On the Sophie thing, I had contact with her, two dates set-up (I thought) then ghosted when the hour came. Went back to her mid-week and she was open but couldn't host, texted yesterday and crickets so who knows what's up with her. One thing I don't like is getting yanked around and played with (figuratively). My wallet is safe where its at and there areoptions although I wouldlike a new experience.

Crewzin
01-15-20, 13:14
I got this second hand, so not verified, friend of hers call me said she passed this morning.

NC Transplant
01-15-20, 15:56
Sorry to hear that. I think I seen her post a week or two ago. I only met her the one time. She admitted to me that she uses vitamin H so I hope it wasn't an overdose.

I got this second hand, so not verified, friend of hers call me said she passed this morning.

ConcordNC
01-31-20, 09:37
Dreamed I stopped by Bamboo during the afternoon a few days ago. I parked in one of the three spaces to the side of the building. After my visit I came out and Uncle LEO was parked a half block down the street. He followed me out to Church St and then turned the other way from me. I assume he ran my tag, anyone know if the Concord PD calls or sends letters to registered owners? Now I'm paranoid.

HDLover
01-31-20, 19:09
Dreamed I stopped by Bamboo during the afternoon a few days ago. I parked in one of the three spaces to the side of the building. After my visit I came out and Uncle LEO was parked a half block down the street. He followed me out to Church St and then turned the other way from me. I assume he ran my tag, anyone know if the Concord PD calls or sends letters to registered owners? Now I'm paranoid.That was probably the cop that lives there. His / Her car is parked there often. For some reason so far this place is never bothered by LEO. Unless you did something wrong they wouldn't have a reason to run your information. It's not against the law to get a massage.

Since you were there how about giving us a report. I haven't been there in a while.

Hd.

ConcordNC
02-01-20, 09:19
That was probably the cop that lives there. His / Her car is parked there often. For some reason so far this place is never bothered by LEO. Unless you did something wrong they wouldn't have a reason to run your information. It's not against the law to get a massage.

Since you were there how about giving us a report. I haven't been there in a while.

Hd.It was lackluster, Mama San appeared to be the only one there. Older, lots of makeup said her name was Leigh. Half harted rub that didn't get the kinks out. Limited menu on the flip. I'll try elsewhere next time. Was hoping for a good experience since it's local, but will keep driving to Charlotte.

OneHundredTen
02-25-20, 20:01
Saw this young lady in Kannapolis. SW action picked up for a nice QV for. 6 Clean and no signs of demons. Very new and extremely nervous and quiet. By nice to here.

https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/what-is-going-on-guys/443368296078

NCPlayboy
02-29-20, 09:27
What ever happened to the MP that was in with the tanning salon a few years back? Is there any MP in this area now worth stopping at? I'm typically not in Concord but I will be finding my way down there soon and want to have a plan when I get there.

HDLover
02-29-20, 20:39
What ever happened to the MP that was in with the tanning salon a few years back? Is there any MP in this area now worth stopping at? I'm typically not in Concord but I will be finding my way down there soon and want to have a plan when I get there.What are you looking for from the MP. I'm in the area and could possibly give some info.

GreekDom
03-27-20, 15:27
Found one who was released from her exclusive arrangement, I worked with the guy who had her, $$ GFE.

Senior members only DM.

Crewzin
05-23-20, 17:33
Has anyone got any into on this one.

https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sasha-fun-fiesty-firecracker/087920024406

ConcordNC
06-17-20, 16:14
Anyone know if Bamboo has reopened?

Lildevil01
06-17-20, 19:39
Anyone know if Bamboo has reopened?There was a review a few days ago in massage section, older lady with mask.

Stay safe devil.

HDLover
06-17-20, 20:50
Anyone know if Bamboo has reopened?I answered your pm that they are open.

HeatMan327
10-22-20, 02:37
They are the same 2 older ladies. FS available but I pass as always. They have new neighbours so they are closing earlier to avoid conflict.

I answered your pm that they are open.

ConCityKing
05-29-21, 00:37
There's got to be some concord providers out here. Place has been dead for me for quite a while.

BrianInNC
07-09-21, 11:05
I don't get out like I once did but have had some chance encounters with girls staying in the homeless camp behind the businesses on 29 across from the mall. I met one homeless girl when I was leaving the hospital after visiting someone there and she was being kicked out.

It's been many years but there was a battered women shelter a block off Cabarrus Ave not far from Baber Scotia. In the past I have encountered women from there out looking for work and quick cash. It is probably still there.

I have encountered women from the homeless shelter a block off the other end of Cabarrus Ave.

I can spot a damsel in distress from a mile away.

WV Traveler
10-26-21, 06:52
I picked up a super cute spinner named Shay last month and gave her a ride to the Wayfair. She tried all the usual manipulation to get me to front her the money so she could visit the pharmacy. Ultimately she was not willing to come to my apartment and I was not willing to go up to her room, so the magic didn't happen. She had to go to the office because she didn't have her room key and I didn't know who might be in possession of it. She didn't have a phone at the time and I have not been able to find her again. Does anyone have contact info?

This week I picked up another really tiny one in the same area, on Cabarrus near the roundabout. She was fine to go to my apartment and was even chatting up my neighbors. Lots of fun, very enthusiastic. She told me her name was Michelle. I believe she also goes by Brandy. She said she was 42, looks and acts younger IMO, cute little size 0 body with only some baby damage keeping her from perfection. All three avenues were offered and sampled, all BB and covering did not even come up in conversation. Damage has varied between 80 roses and 120 roses depending how much time was spent and the activities engaged in. I don't want to blast her all over creation but I'll give digits to a few senior members, especially anyone willing to trade contact info for any other acceptable locals.

ConCityKing
10-26-21, 12:09
Damn I saw her walking the other day, and thought she looked way too good to be true, so I didn't stop and try to pick her up. I've got nothing local currently, (concord) so I can't help there but would love her digits. LOL.

I picked up a super cute spinner named Shay last month and gave her a ride to the Wayfair. She tried all the usual manipulation to get me to front her the money so she could visit the pharmacy. Ultimately she was not willing to come to my apartment and I was not willing to go up to her room, so the magic didn't happen. She had to go to the office because she didn't have her room key and I didn't know who might be in possession of it. She didn't have a phone at the time and I have not been able to find her again. Does anyone have contact info?

This week I picked up another really tiny one in the same area, on Cabarrus near the roundabout. She was fine to go to my apartment and was even chatting up my neighbors. Lots of fun, very enthusiastic. She told me her name was Michelle. I believe she also goes by Brandy. She said she was 42, looks and acts younger IMO, cute little size 0 body with only some baby damage keeping her from perfection. All three avenues were offered and sampled, all BB and covering did not even come up in conversation. Damage has varied between 80 roses and 120 roses depending how much time was spent and the activities engaged in. I don't want to blast her all over creation but I'll give digits to a few senior members, especially anyone willing to trade contact info for any other acceptable locals.

WV Traveler
11-03-21, 12:23
I completely lucked into another spinner type in the same area last week. Her name is Heather, poofy dark hair and tattoos under each eye that were actually pretty cute. Great little body and very cute boobies. Unfortunately she doesn't have a phone but she lives half a block from the convenient store so she can probably be found there on occasion. She showed up at my house uninvited yesterday morning which I told her I did not appreciate, but it was hard to be too upset when she hopped in the shower with me and got my day started right.

Brandy (aka Michelle) was out walking in that same area again last night. I haven't seen her for a week she said she's been in China Grove. She does not have a regular phone currently but she's very interested in getting some new regulars. I will pass on her number when she gets one. I'll attach a pic of her for your enjoyment.

TravelingMan69
12-12-21, 13:10
Made a few passes this week with no prospects but did see a lot of Uncle LEO each time. Be safe out there!

Queen City Guy
12-13-21, 17:50
Go by the Cabarrus / Kerr area almost daily or more. Saw a spinner, red dyed hair probably late 20's maybe 30's across from Ms B's in front of the latin market waving down vehicles. This red spinner was wayyy too overt for noon time on a busy street in downtown Concord. Figured she was high and my experience with high girls when I get them in my car isn't good.

Don't know if she was one of the ones mentioned but I am interested in the 40's gal mentioned if anyone has any intel. Feel free to PM me.

Always up for trading referrals.

TravelingMan69
01-19-22, 17:35
Made a pass around 1:30 and the only thing I saw was a possible hanging out at the laundry mat. Didn't get a good look but White, reddish hair and had on a puffy jacket. So cold Uncle wasn't even spotted LOL.

Queen City Guy
02-22-22, 16:20
Did see one that I recognized. May have been the 40's one WV mentioned. She walked up Cabarrus towards town. She was obviously shopping for Jons. Due to circumstances I couldn't pick her up. Probably late 40's attractive enough, recognized her from a few years ago.

RWilli91
04-06-22, 16:02
Looking for a regular in concord area guys know any?

BulldogJwhit
05-03-22, 08:03
Does anyone know what happened to Bree? Haven't seen her post to STG in a couple of years. Went to a trailer she was staying at off Zion one time.

FNDJames
05-04-22, 00:49
Does anyone know what happened to Bree? Haven't seen her post to STG in a couple of years. Went to a trailer she was staying at off Zion one time.Heard she clean from demons. Quit providing. Will miss her bjs was cheap reliable.

BulldogJwhit
05-04-22, 23:04
Heard she clean from demons. Quit providing. Will miss her bjs was cheap reliable.Sucks at the same time glad she's clean.

TravelingMan69
08-19-22, 10:32
Drove through this morning and a few other times in the last week and it's so dead even Uncle wasn't around. I'm usually around late morning early afternoon so that might make a difference.

Concordian1977
11-14-22, 13:11
Met this one last Friday at her double wide near 49/601. She made it clear she's strictly FBSM, no FS. She offered a 30 m nuru for $$, so I partook and enjoyed it. There wasn't a much gel as most use, more like a B2 B massage plus. I didn't press my luck on the flip just enjoyed the ending. Pics are obviously not her, if you search her number you can come across a real pic floating around. She's probably mid / late 40's, tats, lived a not so easy life, but not unattractive. She mentioned some friends that she knows for a 4 hand that I may try, and that her friends were more adventurous than her.

She was very talkative, distracted at times, but for the price and location I didn't mind.

https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/passing-through--bombshell-bru/724702485666

TravelingMan69
05-24-23, 17:23
Possible WSW across from Danny's around lunch. Had someone with me so I couldn't check her out but waving nonchalantly at passers-by and had that look. About 5'3", dark hair, white t-shirt, black pants and jacket. She was walking north.

MayberryFloyd
06-09-23, 15:47
Was driving down Cabarrus Ave. (near Barber Scotia) a few days ago and a slim black gal dressed the part, to include platform heels, short skirt, went out of her way to make eye contact, big smile, head tilt, etc. Signals. I really wanted to stop & talk but there wasn't a good place to stop. This was at approx. 6:45 pm. I had to be somewhere anyway. When I came back through about an hour later I couldn't find her. Hell, I even drove through again down Corbin searching. She was a cute little thing. Makes Floyd sad he missed her. Be on the lookout & share the info. Please!

SkidRow
09-07-23, 19:17
Was working Concord today and did a pass on Kerr st. WSW mid to early 30,s Blonde curly hair very cute, got a wave and did a turn around then she was gone, any names?

Concordian1977
12-27-23, 16:30
Met her last week in Concord at a discreet location. Sampled a 150 hhr fbsm / he, but got the impression more was available. She's not the girl in the pics obviously, but she attractive, has a small belly, think she had a baby this year, and carries a great set. She mentioned she used to work in several spas and has the routine down. A shower is available.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/charlotte/massage/black_caribbean/no-blue-balls-today-endings-by/109929050749