PDA

View Full Version : Adult Bookstores

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Overnight
05-05-09, 09:26
I haven't seen very much posted regarding Adult Bookstores in the area.

Is it worth starting a new thread to get the low-down on the best local places to hang out? I hope so.

Thanks

Robert1744
05-08-09, 09:49
Hey Overnight,

Just do a search for my posts and you'll see lots of info in there.

It comes down to. Yes, you can find action if you don't mind wading through the sausage party to get to it, and. The bookstores are safe places to take a provider you may pick up on the street.

I would not rank one bookstore in Raleigh over another, they're all about equal.

Bull Cucksnc
05-09-09, 16:28
My preference in Raleigh is for Aphrodites which is a bit off the beaten path but it is cleaner since they do not allow smoking in the back. It is also the only place in Raleigh I have found couples on a somewhat (1/month) regular basis.

I have seen couples on capital and taken providers to Triangle. One couple I have seen all three places. He is always wanting to go down on you while you play with his lady.

Raleigh Funguy
05-11-09, 09:37
I've been to them all... as far as cleanliness, quality movies, etc., the one on Davis Circle is to me, by far, the best. Remodeled within the last year, clean, and not too troll-heavy.

As far as the others, I most frequently visit the Capital Supercenter, in light of the fact that it is 99% sausage-heavy, and you constantly have to say no to propositions - even in the "straight" side.

However, it's worth it to me, because there are several couples (non-pro) that frequent at times, the occasional group of girls giggling at dildos in the store area before wandering back (there was a group of five early 20s black women the other day, I stroked my cock for them in one of the larger viewing rooms - unfortunately, no other play outside of a tit flash from one of them)

And, of course, there's Dee, who is there at times, and although she's no supermodel, she's a nice lady, with a very talented mouth. Never taken her up on all the goods, but a nice, tight body, smallish tits as well. Looks great in jeans.

I also have begun to take a CL semipro there on a regular basis, as the ladies are admitted free. Sometimes booth play, but last week I hit it from behind in the middle "straight" theatre with an audience of a half dozen or so. (Sorry guys, I asked - I know I have posted about her before - she asked me not to share info, as her GF (who she lives with) doesn't know. I'm working on trying to get them BOTH together!

Be safe, and if anyone has a lead on any hot hispanic women, I'm all ears.

Dubydubydoo
05-11-09, 13:28
I'm regularly cruising some of the bookstores in the area and have found them to be knee deep in dick, however I have also heard stories from reliable sources of freaky couples coming in from time to time to do immoral things with strangers. The one on capital is supposed to be pretty wild.

KnobJob
05-11-09, 18:15
I've hit up the ASC (adult supercenter) off of Capital several times in the past few weeks on afternoons. Hung around for what seemed liked hours waiting.....nothing but a bunch of other dudes just doing the samething. I know this place has had action in the past. Just a matter of being in the right place at the right time.

Derf
05-11-09, 22:40
This could be a very good addition to the forum. If we all try to post when we are at a store and not when non-pro couples wander in for some fun, we might be able to do better than hit or miss. I spent most of the afternoon there today and nada. Hoping thaat Dee will re-appear. Not much to look at from the neck up, but her body is tight, love to suck cock, loves to watch a guy stroke his cock for her.
Maybe this will be the one GOOD forum for information, times, locaton. Many couples have kinda a set schedule and routine about visiting, so if we all work together, provideGOOD information, maybe we can all get lucky if we can figure out a schedule and location. Couples are there either to put on a show or to invite guys to participate. By all means, respect them!! We will all fare much better if we show them respect, not rush in like a pack of hungry wolves and only take what is offered. Most couples freak out when they are having fun and all of a sudden they cannot breath due to all the guys pushing and shoving to get a bit of action. I have found at visits both the Capitol Blvd and CVE in Gastonia, you get much futher if you keep your cool and think wiht the big head instead of the one between your legs. By doing so, couples will return to play and have fun and inspite of the sausage factory, will repay you for your respect. Who knows, maybe we can drive some of the hard core sausage monkeys from the place. No disrespect intended, but guys are just not my thing nor do I want them to play with my thing! To each their own, but please, show respect to the couples who do come out to play, give them space and wait for an invation to join. Give the female time to "warm-up" so to speak and even if you do not get laid or sucked off, you might get one hell of a show. I do know of one or two couples who quit going simply because they were mobbed as soon as they sat down. Oh yea, one final thought. I smoke as I am sure that others do as well. Some couples do not smoke and if we are all standing around watching puffing on a cig, they may not like that and move elsewhere ony to have the same thing happen. Try to refrain from smoking in the same room they are in. I can be a turn-off to some and in turn, they may leave.

Just my two cents.

Derf

Derf

Joe Looking
05-17-09, 16:53
I have not been to an ABS in a while b/c of how hit and miss it can be. But I would be more than happy to coordinate w/ other people using twitter or something.

Dubydubydoo
05-17-09, 23:41
I've hit up the ASC (adult supercenter) off of Capital several times in the past few weeks on afternoons. Hung around for what seemed liked hours waiting.....nothing but a bunch of other dudes just doing the samething. I know this place has had action in the past. Just a matter of being in the right place at the right time.Is this the one called capital blvd news?

Derf
05-18-09, 20:53
Is this the one called capital blvd news?
Capitol Blvd abd Adult Super Center are one in the same.

Dresile35
05-20-09, 17:31
Capitol Blvd abd Adult Super Center are one in the same.Not quite true, there is the Adult Super Center is near Hodge road, but there is another place that I think is capital blvd news which is on Capital if you are heading north out of downtown.

KnobJob
05-25-09, 12:23
Hit up both Adult Super Centers off of HWY 401 on Saturday night, the one south of downtown (aka Triangle Video Fantasy) and the one north of downtown (aka Capital Blvd News). They are both owned by the same company.

Pretty much hung around the CBN most of the night. Lots of gay hook-ups going on in the back. There was a blonde who was hanging around off and on most of the night. I wasn't sure if she was Dee or not, but I am willing to bet she was. I found her chilling a few times in one of the movie rooms, but both time she was accompanied by a black guy and she just sat there watching the movie. I was too scared to proposition her with the black guy hanging around. From about midnight until 4am there was maybe one or two females that entered the arcade area with their male companions. One couple just took a tour around the place and left. Another couple came in hung around the back for a minute and then went into a booth for a while. I hung out right outside of thier booth until they left, but evidently they were not into putting on a show or sharing. Better luck next time I guess. I wont give up on this place until I catch a show or gangbang. I talked to a few straight dudes that night and they said usually Wednesday night or Saturday nights are the nights to catch a show from a couple.

Derf
05-25-09, 17:31
Thanks for the update. It sounds like the blonde was Dee. Don;t know who the black dude was with her. Your information is very good and more of us will have an idea as to what nights couples visit. Thanks for your observations.

Hit up both Adult Super Centers off of HWY 401 on Saturday night, the one south of downtown (aka Triangle Video Fantasy) and the one north of downtown (aka Capital Blvd News). They are both owned by the same company.

Pretty much hung around the CBN most of the night. Lots of gay hook-ups going on in the back. There was a blonde who was hanging around off and on most of the night. I wasn't sure if she was Dee or not, but I am willing to bet she was. I found her chilling a few times in one of the movie rooms, but both time she was accompanied by a black guy and she just sat there watching the movie. I was too scared to proposition her with the black guy hanging around. From about midnight until 4am there was maybe one or two females that entered the arcade area with their male companions. One couple just took a tour around the place and left. Another couple came in hung around the back for a minute and then went into a booth for a while. I hung out right outside of thier booth until they left, but evidently they were not into putting on a show or sharing. Better luck next time I guess. I wont give up on this place until I catch a show or gangbang. I talked to a few straight dudes that night and they said usually Wednesday night or Saturday nights are the nights to catch a show from a couple.

Hotlipsforyou
05-27-09, 18:07
I as well have been to the Bookstores in the Raleigh area and I have to agree with most of what is being said. Most women don't like a place that is not kept up (clean) so with that said it is disgusting to go to these places and see nothing but a bunch of non clean men and women just hanging out. And as far as the respect issues I myself am a vouyer but do not like it when I am being bumbarded by a group of men like a hurd of cattle (Bulls). So hats off to you for posting proper manners for these types of places. And your right as well if there was more respect then I'm sure there would be more pleasurable play for all who attend.

Play Hard but Play Safe Everyone!

Pokey77
06-11-09, 13:53
I have been to a few in and around the Raleigh area. Castle in Raleigh wasn't too bad when I went booths were clean and only complaint I had was a guy kept following me as soon as I walked in and then asking did I want BJ. Capital superstore I have been to a few times and only seen 1-2 women when I went mostly guys trolling around, last time I went 2 guys were in the big room that showed the straight movies and started going at it pretty heavy I ended up leaving when they got started. Is there really any in the Raleigh area that ladies or couples frequent if so I haven't seen it yet or I am going at the wrong times.

Robert1744
06-15-09, 11:50
I was cruising the Capital Blvd. ABS late Friday afternoon and very nearly hit the holy grail - a single woman who was not there as a pro.

She was african-american, probably late 20's -early 30's - nice rack, a little pooch, glasses - very attractive. I spotted her in one of the alcoves with the big screen TVs just sitting there watching - minding her own business.

She moved to a couple of other TVs - would watch for a little bit and then she went into a private booth. Most of the other gents there were leaving her be, which probably meant she had the wrong parts for them! ;)

In all my years of doing this - I have NEVER seen a single, non-pro woman just hanging out. I see, and have been with, couples who came to the bookstore to play. So, one would think that a single woman has to know what she is getting herself into by hanging out there.

Still, the situation was tricky. While I like to get my freak on as much as the next guy (otherwise why be at the bookstore, right?) I am not pushy and am always respectful. So I needed to "feel her out" without freaking her out.

I could not do it. She would be a great poker player and gave off no cues either way. When she finally went into a smaller booth, I decided to just go for the gusto.

She didn't lock the door, so I opened it and stuck my head in. She didn't freak or say get out, so I came on into the booth. We said hey to each other and I started gently feeling her up, starting with the back, but moving to the ass and tits.

It seemed all was going great, and then she politely excused herself and left the booth. She watched a few more movies in the bigger alcoves and kept to herself. Maybe she wasn't as ready as she thought.

So close. But so far.

Thecore0620
06-15-09, 17:45
I actually saw the girl you mentioned come in a few days earlier.- she was checking the place out. I gave her a guided tour and explained how things work and what she might to minimize a huge rush of guys trying to get a feel. So perhaps that worked!

I have seen one other single woman come in and get off in a buddy booth. Her thing was to (of all things! ) come in after church and go to town while the lucky gent watch from the other booth.- perhaps she was a catholic girl that had a confessional fetish. Not seen her in a long long time!

I was cruising the Capital Blvd. ABS late Friday afternoon and very nearly hit the holy grail - a single woman who was not there as a pro.

She was african-american, probably late 20's -early 30's - nice rack, a little pooch, glasses - very attractive. I spotted her in one of the alcoves with the big screen TVs just sitting there watching - minding her own business.

She moved to a couple of other TVs - would watch for a little bit and then she went into a private booth. Most of the other gents there were leaving her be, which probably meant she had the wrong parts for them! ;)

In all my years of doing this - I have NEVER seen a single, non-pro woman just hanging out. I see, and have been with, couples who came to the bookstore to play. So, one would think that a single woman has to know what she is getting herself into by hanging out there.

Still, the situation was tricky. While I like to get my freak on as much as the next guy (otherwise why be at the bookstore, right?) I am not pushy and am always respectful. So I needed to "feel her out" without freaking her out.

I could not do it. She would be a great poker player and gave off no cues either way. When she finally went into a smaller booth, I decided to just go for the gusto.

She didn't lock the door, so I opened it and stuck my head in. She didn't freak or say get out, so I came on into the booth. We said hey to each other and I started gently feeling her up, starting with the back, but moving to the ass and tits.

It seemed all was going great, and then she politely excused herself and left the booth. She watched a few more movies in the bigger alcoves and kept to herself. Maybe she wasn't as ready as she thought.

So close. But so far.

Emeralddragon6
06-15-09, 17:52
I have been trolling ASC for a while now trying to find Dee. Anyone have the low down on when she goes and what it takes to sample the goods? I wouldn't mind having a nice dream with her in it.

Derf
06-27-09, 13:47
I dreamed that I entered the Capitol Blvd ABS at noon today. The parking lot was all but empty and I figured that at least the “meat market” was having a slow day. Having paid for my admission to the theater area, I turned towards the darken hall. As I stepped into the darkness (my eyes not yet adjusted for the dim lighting) two ladies passed me leaving. I thought nothing of it since there have been times when a couple of ladies will wander back to see what is going on. As they passed into the light and I into the darkness, I turned to look at what had been exploring this dark alley. To my surprise, they had turned and followed me in and quickly caught up with me. I made friendly conversation and we chatted softly as we strolled down the dark hall. They were decent looking ladies; one was younger than the other with blonde hair and a pretty face, the other very petite but obviously older and a bit more worn in the face. The blonde was a bit chubby mind you, but not at all undesirable. The blonde was on the booth side of the aisle and opened a door and said “let’s go in here”. The other girl followed and invited me in for an additional Jackson each. Well, since this is a dream and the Obama and Perdue Administrations have overwhelmed me with more money that I could possibly spend (this too a dream) I figured, what the hell.
The door quickly closed behind us as a group of by-standers had gathered. Both ladies were busy removing clothing or exposing their breast and the older one was removing her pants. As I leaned over to sample the breast of the blonde, the older one was quickly on her knees taking my cock into her warm, wet mouth. It very soon became apparent that I needed to take control of this situation otherwise this dream was going to end much too soon. Her oral skills were excellent and I had to push her off me several times in order not to blow my load. Soon she stood up and offered me her firm ass to caress. My hands and fingers roamed across her firm buttocks and to her wet pussy. In the mean time, the blonde, who was no longer getting my attention, had gone to her knees and was enjoying my hard cock. I thought the first lady was excellent, but the blonde was out of this world. It was apparent that I no longer had control and as I rested against the wall of the booth, the older lady got to her knees and began sucking and caressing my balls. The blonde was taking me slow and deep into her wet mouth and the other lady was face to face with her. Both of their hands were caressing my naked ass and it was not long that I felt myself explode in the blondes’ hot mouth. She stayed on it as did the other lady and between them, drained me dry.
All in all it was a short dream but a very good one. Never caught their names, but will be looking for them again in the future.

SomeDude
06-27-09, 19:47
Dude have you ever heard of a paragraph? Great invention, this report is so long and rambling I don't even want to read it.

Robert1744
06-28-09, 16:58
Man, you hit the ABS jackpot Derf! Good for you.

It's all in the percentages. The more you go, the more you stand a chance to score something great. Which is also true for street cruising.

I will say this. I've been going to most of the ABS in Raleigh for years and it seems like within the past year or so, the working girls are using them more often. I don't think I ever ran into a pro in an ABS before the last year or two.

This can be both good and bad. It's good in the sense that ABS are safer for all parties involved and cheaper than a hotel room. I've taken MANY SWs to the ABS for dates.

However, I do wonder what our Uncle will do if the practice becomes more prevalent. The Raleigh-area ABS have largely flown under the radar because no one cares enough and they are zone away from family areas. But let's be honest, even aside from the professional activity, what typically goes on there is illegal under lewd behavoir laws.

We're one ambitious assistant DA away from the scene being ruined for everyone. Couples, pros, gays and straights.

Raleigh Looker
06-29-09, 12:24
I was hoping your story would be longer. When you have great news like that, don't worry about paragraphs. Hell, don't even worry about comma's or periods. I have to get my ass down to this place. I keep hearing all these great stories.

I dreamed that I entered the Capitol Blvd ABS at noon today. The parking lot was all but empty and I figured that at least the "meat market" was having a slow day. Having paid for my admission to the theater area, I turned towards the darken hall. As I stepped into the darkness (my eyes not yet adjusted for the dim lighting) two ladies passed me leaving. I thought nothing of it since there have been times when a couple of ladies will wander back to see what is going on. As they passed into the light and I into the darkness, I turned to look at what had been exploring this dark alley. To my surprise, they had turned and followed me in and quickly caught up with me. I made friendly conversation and we chatted softly as we strolled down the dark hall. They were decent looking ladies; one was younger than the other with blonde hair and a pretty face, the other very petite but obviously older and a bit more worn in the face. The blonde was a bit chubby mind you, but not at all undesirable. The blonde was on the booth side of the aisle and opened a door and said "let’s go in here". The other girl followed and invited me in for an additional Jackson each. Well, since this is a dream and the Obama and Perdue Administrations have overwhelmed me with more money that I could possibly spend (this too a dream) I figured, what the hell.

The door quickly closed behind us as a group of by-standers had gathered. Both ladies were busy removing clothing or exposing their breast and the older one was removing her pants. As I leaned over to sample the breast of the blonde, the older one was quickly on her knees taking my cock into her warm, wet mouth. It very soon became apparent that I needed to take control of this situation otherwise this dream was going to end much too soon. Her oral skills were excellent and I had to push her off me several times in order not to blow my load. Soon she stood up and offered me her firm ass to caress. My hands and fingers roamed across her firm buttocks and to her wet pussy. In the mean time, the blonde, who was no longer getting my attention, had gone to her knees and was enjoying my hard cock. I thought the first lady was excellent, but the blonde was out of this world. It was apparent that I no longer had control and as I rested against the wall of the booth, the older lady got to her knees and began sucking and caressing my balls. The blonde was taking me slow and deep into her wet mouth and the other lady was face to face with her. Both of their hands were caressing my naked ass and it was not long that I felt myself explode in the blondes’ hot mouth. She stayed on it as did the other lady and between them, drained me dry.

All in all it was a short dream but a very good one. Never caught their names, but will be looking for them again in the future.

Lookbeterindrk
06-29-09, 22:20
I was just in there around 10:00AM. If I did not have to meet someone at 11:00, that could have been ME.

[QUOTE=Derf]I dreamed that I entered the Capitol Blvd ABS at noon today. The parking lot was all but empty and I figured that at least the “meat market” was having a slow day. Having paid for my admission to the theater area, I turned towards the darken hall. As I stepped into the darkness (my eyes not yet adjusted for the dim lighting) two ladies passed me leaving.

Thecore0620
07-01-09, 13:20
Man what an experince--- walked in and there was a sweet couple. Wife had a great face, nice perky D's or better and gave a nice show. Then pulled maybe three or four guys in for blowjobs. One lucky gent spent a half hour with them in a booth and once she was sated they moved to a public place and let the husband get his nut.

Doesn't happen often but when it does it's great. One thing I've noticed is these shows last longer when folk manitain a distance until a clear signal is given that touching is allowed.

So if you see it by all means don't be shy-- but don't be stupid or rude either. This was at the abs off of capital (near 440).

Bustaload
07-01-09, 16:55
I have been visiting these places for years and have only gotten lucky once or twice. Once a few months back got into a group BJ that some fairly good looking woman was doing and once a couple of years ago a woman in the old ABS on Willmington street gave me a hand job. Thats it. I try to stay away from the trolls.

Man, you hit the ABS jackpot Derf! Good for you.

It's all in the percentages. The more you go, the more you stand a chance to score something great. Which is also true for street cruising.

I will say this. I've been going to most of the ABS in Raleigh for years and it seems like within the past year or so, the working girls are using them more often. I don't think I ever ran into a pro in an ABS before the last year or two.

This can be both good and bad. It's good in the sense that ABS are safer for all parties involved and cheaper than a hotel room. I've taken MANY SWs to the ABS for dates.

However, I do wonder what our Uncle will do if the practice becomes more prevalent. The Raleigh-area ABS have largely flown under the radar because no one cares enough and they are zone away from family areas. But let's be honest, even aside from the professional activity, what typically goes on there is illegal under lewd behavoir laws.

We're one ambitious assistant DA away from the scene being ruined for everyone. Couples, pros, gays and straights.

Derf
07-03-09, 19:41
As I was leaving the Capitol Blvd ABS today around 4:00 I ran into Dee. All I can say is WOW!! She has lost weight/flab, let her hair grow out and it even smelled clean as she gave me a hug. Her clothes were neat and not worn out, no sweat pants and tee-shirt. Using a bit of male-up these days and had a great big smile on her face and was really happy and hot high. I ask her where she had been and she said she had been being a good girl for awhile but now she was ready to be a bad girl now and then. She even had a twinkle in her eye I had never seen before. Walked down the hall and it was like homecoming! She spoke and gave hugs to old friends and was very pleasant to be around.
Did not have time to sample the new goods, but really looking forward to it in the future!

Akeman0866
07-04-09, 08:04
As I was leaving the Capitol Blvd ABS today around 4:00 I ran into Dee. All I can say is WOW!! She has lost weight/flab, let her hair grow out and it even smelled clean as she gave me a hug. Her clothes were neat and not worn out, no sweat pants and tee-shirt. Using a bit of male-up these days and had a great big smile on her face and was really happy and hot high. I ask her where she had been and she said she had been being a good girl for awhile but now she was ready to be a bad girl now and then. She even had a twinkle in her eye I had never seen before. Walked down the hall and it was like homecoming! She spoke and gave hugs to old friends and was very pleasant to be around.
Did not have time to sample the new goods, but really looking forward to it in the future!
Haven't seen her since Deecember 2008. Glad to hear she's still around. Didn't know she had let herself go but good to hear she is taking care of herself. Would like to sample her again!!!

MwmForHotFun
07-07-09, 15:44
I just got back from the ABS on Capital by Hodges. I'm not fucking anything / anyone I meet in an ABS but $20 got me a nice 10-min long BBBJCIM and full roaming privileges wirh an older WSW with short brown hair, yellow sleeveless top and bluejeans. Told me she and her man had a fight and she needed $40 to get her own room. I countered with $20. She said she'd been told she gives the best head in town. I wouldn't go that far, but the CIM finish was good for me.

Pokey77
07-14-09, 14:10
I have went in and out of a few of the stores in the Raleigh area. I have only ran into any women once at the one on Capital. A while back I went in one Friday evening 11ish or so and there were 2 couples, not sure they were there but to put on a show for each other in the buddy booths and they both invited one other in with them. I don't get the chance as often to at least roam through and check out the scene in them as I once did but hopefully will run into some of these ladies I am reading about on here if and when I swing back by.

Anyone have any tips on when is a good day or time of day to maybe get a little luckier and run across something good in one of the ABS around the area.

Derf
07-19-09, 19:46
Capitol Blvd Adult super store how has a couples only room. They walled off the theater that they used to show mostly bondage flick in and put the door on the inside on the sales floor. I have not been inside as I was not a couple when I visited today, but do know that at least one couple did spend a good 45 minutes in there.
Hope this will increase the number of couples that come to play and that some of those couples will venture to the booth and public area as well.

Trialrun
07-20-09, 00:11
I was at the Capital Blvd ABS last night around 2am and ran into a couple throwing an all out gangbang. They were in the super dark hallway near the gay porn room and had quite a crowd. Actually it was a bit disturbing, someone opened their cell phone to get some light to see by and it looked like a scene from I am Legend.
2 other couples were there as well, but as spectators only. Still it was the most active I've ever seen the place.

Schpen Xel
07-21-09, 16:25
I'm looking for some advice:

I'd like to take my boyfriend to an ABS for some fun, but I'm not sure of proper etiquette. Is there anything I should absolutely not do? And about how much does it cost for a (straight) couple to enter the arcade? Any other advice/tips are appreciated.

Thanks!

Eli Blah
07-22-09, 14:58
I'm looking for some advice:

I'd like to take my boyfriend to an ABS for some fun, but I'm not sure of proper etiquette. Is there anything I should absolutely not do? And about how much does it cost for a (straight) couple to enter the arcade? Any other advice/tips are appreciated.

Thanks!What's the proper etiquette? Is there anything you shouldn't do? This answer might scare you or it may be what you're looking for, but from my experience, anything goes in the arcade. There's no etiquette or rules.

As far as the cost, most charge $10 per person.

I was told the ABS on Capital Blvd called Adult Super Center now has a 'couples only theater', which gives you and your partner some privacy, if you want to be left alone. On the other hand, if you want more people joining you, then you'll want to go into the actual 'adult arcade' in the back of the store.

There are other ABS in the city, but the one on Capital Blvd is the one where my girlfriend and I have had the most fun.

I'd recommend you go to different ones and see which one you like best, and don't be afraid to ask the clerk any questions you might have.

Schpen Xel
07-22-09, 17:25
What's the proper etiquette? Is there anything you shouldn't do? This answer might scare you or it may be what you're looking for, but from my experience, anything goes in the arcade. There's no etiquette or rules.That's what I'm looking for. Thanks.

I've been to every ABS in the area but I've never gone in the back rooms/arcade. Now it's just a matter of convincing the boyfriend to go. Maybe I should give him some liquid courage? Haha!

Pokey77
08-01-09, 18:59
Capitol Blvd Adult super store how has a couples only room. They walled off the theater that they used to show mostly bondage flick in and put the door on the inside on the sales floor. I have not been inside as I was not a couple when I visited today, but do know that at least one couple did spend a good 45 minutes in there.

Hope this will increase the number of couples that come to play and that some of those couples will venture to the booth and public area as well.Thanks for the info. The wife and I have been talking about going but didn't want to get bombarded by all the weirdos that you can run into there, but knowing they have a couples only room may help a little.

Derf
08-02-09, 07:23
Spent the better part of yesterday afternnon hanging out at Capitol Blvd News. Saw several couples come and go. One very hot blonde and her bf/husband spend about 45 minutes in a private booth. With her appearance, it was pretty easy to see who was straight and who was there for the hot dog eatting contest. Anyway, they did their thing and left with no fanfare.
They have added a viewing window for the couples room. Couples control it being open or closed. I can only imagine that if there are couples in the room and the windw is open, unless you are lucky enough to be on the "front row" there is going to be quite a crowd.
Be safe, be polite, and have fun!

Derf

Bustaload
08-05-09, 04:13
Spent the better part of yesterday afternnon hanging out at Capitol Blvd News. Saw several couples come and go. One very hot blonde and her bf/husband spend about 45 minutes in a private booth. With her appearance, it was pretty easy to see who was straight and who was there for the hot dog eatting contest. Anyway, they did their thing and left with no fanfare.

They have added a viewing window for the couples room. Couples control it being open or closed. I can only imagine that if there are couples in the room and the windw is open, unless you are lucky enough to be on the "front row" there is going to be quite a crowd.

Be safe, be polite, and have fun!

DerfDerf,

Being in the front may be more messy than lucky with all the meat slapping that will be going on behind you.

Schpen Xel
08-05-09, 17:56
If I were to go to the ABS on Capital Blvd, how do I get in the adult arcade area? Specifically, do I pay the person at the counter or is there a spot in the back where I pay? Is it like an amusement park, "I'd like two tickets to ride"? Thanks!

SX

Thecore0620
08-05-09, 21:53
Couple gave a nice show from the windowed couples only room. It's still (and unless there's a huge underground movement of exhibitionist couples) suspect will remain hit and miss --- but who the bleep cares, it's like Vegas I suppose: hope for the jackpot but be lucky if you keep your shirt on.

Thecore0620
08-05-09, 22:56
If I were to go to the ABS on Capital Blvd, how do I get in the adult arcade area? Specifically, do I pay the person at the counter or is there a spot in the back where I pay? Is it like an amusement park, "I'd like two tickets to ride"? Thanks!

SXAt capital it's 10 $ for all day. They give you a ticket and you can go where ever (only couples, and as I just discovered, folks they want to bring in, can go into the couples room). If you leave you can return with the ticket later the same day.

The couples room has two couches, a table, and a big screen tv playing porn. There is a window that couples can open or close. Compared to the main aracade the couples room is much nicer. The arcade is "motel six" while the couple's room is more "Hampton Inn".

If your a couple and you walk around the main aracade and see someone that you'd like to bring back to the room that is permitted (and quite fun).

Thecore0620
08-05-09, 23:34
Derf,

Being in the front may be more messy than lucky with all the meat slapping that will be going on behind you.Think of the meat as bait and hope she bites (gently). If your squimish about dudes taking care of business in plain sight your likely not in the right place.

Gem Finder
08-11-09, 18:24
You do realize that your image (and the street ***** you take in there) is recorded, don't you?

Who's to say what you do with said street ***** isn't being recorded too.

Thecore0620
08-11-09, 19:58
You do realize that your image (and the street ***** you take in there) is recorded, don't you?

Who's to say what you do with said street ***** isn't being recorded too.If your referring to the signs (saying something to the effect that you are on camera), those are from the days when the back area (now the "arcade") were in fact part of the main store. If you look in the manager's office (when the door is open), or the video screen behind the clerk, you will notice that the feeds are from the parking lot and the main part of the store.

I am quite confident that the back area is not filmed -- the lighting conditions (nil) would make such things impracticable. Furthermore, I see no economic benefit to investing in the serious money that low light camera's would involve.

But you do make a good point about the need to (where ever you find yourself) be aware of your surroundings and what people are doing.

Joe Looking
08-13-09, 21:01
I am quite confident that the back area is not filmed -- the lighting conditions (nil) would make such things impracticable. Furthermore, I see no economic benefit to investing in the serious money that low light camera's would involve. I'll second that. The chances of the customers in their being blackmail worthy is slim to none. Also, as you stated it is too dark to see in most places. If you think about it most people going to the back as well as those buying porn want a certain level of discretion and filming customers for nefarious purposes would quickly cause business to dwindle.

Akeman0866
08-14-09, 11:57
I'll second that. The chances of the customers in their being blackmail worthy is slim to none. Also, as you stated it is too dark to see in most places. If you think about it most people going to the back as well as those buying porn want a certain level of discretion and filming customers for nefarious purposes would quickly cause business to dwindle.
I think Management is more concerned of filming/recording the Front Area and Cash Register than the backroom. They can see the transactions being recorded and who comes and goes into thier establishment. As far as recording the Backroom, nothing goes on back there ;-) .
Best of Luck, Ake.

Imscullync
08-14-09, 21:36
I will be taking Dawn to the ABS just south of Raleigh off 401 tonight.

Come hard fellas.

Member #4364
08-16-09, 13:17
I will be taking Dawn to the ABS just south of Raleigh off 401 tonight.

Come hard fellas.Which store?

Schpen Xel
08-16-09, 15:24
I tried to take my boyfriend to the ABS on Capital last night. I had it all planned out, but I just needed to get a few drinks in him first. Well, "a few" turned into "a few too many" and I was cock-blocked by vodka on the rocks. Sad.

Thecore0620
08-17-09, 09:21
First some advice about Best times to catch (maybe with partcipation) couple shows at the capital abs store (the one near 440). It seems the most freq. Times are between 8:30 Pm and 11:30pm Fridays and Saturdays and the lunch hours. As summer draws to a close and work schedules re-adjust this might change. Anytime of course is possible.-- and the times I've suggested are merely possibilities.-- it all a gamble.

But I must say the show Saturday was freaking wild. This very attractive girl (college aged) and her three manservants put on a show in the man arcade that allowed for some public involvement and then an extended fourway (! ) in the couple booth with the window wide open and the lights on. Wow.

These things are clearly picking up and if the management would do a better job of maintaing the back arcade (I know that's a tall order) I think that this could really catch on. Raleigh is getting big enough that folks might see this as sufficently anoynomous to engage their freak. We'll see.

Derf
09-16-09, 21:52
Not heard of anything or any couples or wild females at the Capitol Blvd ABS lately. Just wondering if it has died.
Feel free to private message me with info so as not to alert too much attention.

Turbo99
09-18-09, 22:36
So I RTFF today and decided to go into the ASC off Capital. Maybe I'm either going to the wrong one or I was in there at the wrong time but today was a complete sausage fest. I lounged around for about 3 hours and nothing but guys going at it pretty hard in there. I couldn't even five-knuckle shuffle without the fear of some guy asking me "can I help you out with that"? Not one WG, SW, or exhibitionist woman in there. What's the best time to hit that place up?

Robert1744
09-19-09, 08:26
Turbo,

As far as non-pros and exhibitionists, Thursday through Saturday evenings tend to have slightly better odds than other times - but even then it's a crap shoot. I have seen shows and been involved in action at all hours of the day - even at 9am on a Monday morning.

It's really more about how often you go, that increases your odds as much as anything.

I haven't seen many working girls there lately, but in the past, the best time to find those has been on a weekday afternoon.

Turbo99
10-02-09, 02:14
OK, last week I went back to the ABS off of Capital Blvd. and a guy walked in with this woman in a white dress. She's about 5'3 red hair in her late 30s to mid 40s. She took him into one of the booths and started getting down into business. It was pretty apparent that she was a WG but I didn't realize that until after I went outside for a second and she was talkiing to some Mexican dude in the parking lot. Anyway, she left with her date and I missed an opportunity. I'm going back later today.

Robert1744
10-19-09, 22:42
I was in the Capital Blvd ABS over the weekend and noticed that they have nailed up Christmas lights all through the theaters and nooks in the back.

This seriously changes the mood/vibe of the place and I didn't even see dudes playing, now that there is no "cover of darkness."

I asked the clerk about it and he said the fire marshall made them do it. It will be interesting to see how long they leave it up.

Bob Mccosh
10-22-09, 22:34
I was in CABS on Tuesday and a two woman walked in. Both were surprisingly better than average, with good bodies. One hung around the booths, the other went back and got busy. She stripped down and started sucking off guys. She said that is not all she wanted to do, she wanted to ufck but only bareback. Several guys did just that, I think they were/are crazy, but to each his own. I got oral and played around a bit. She was there for about 30 minutes before I left. My question is why would she want it bareback only, seems suicidal in this day and age. I understand that some woman have allergic reactions to condoms, but this is just stupid.

Capital did go through a lighting change. It will definitely effect business. He needs to at least put them on a dimmer.

Scottf
10-23-09, 03:00
I was in the Capital Blvd ABS over the weekend and noticed that they have nailed up Christmas lights all through the theaters and nooks in the back.

This seriously changes the mood/vibe of the place and I didn't even see dudes playing, now that there is no "cover of darkness."

I asked the clerk about it and he said the fire marshall made them do it. It will be interesting to see how long they leave it up.I highly doubt that the fire marshall made them do it. As a matter of fact, I used to work at a bar in Raleigh and one year we strung up Christmas Lights on the walls and over the bar. During a routine inspection the Fire Marshall actually made us take them down because they are considered a hazzard.

Joe Looking
10-25-09, 10:04
I was in CABS on Tuesday and a two woman walked in. Both were surprisingly better than average, with good bodies. One hung around the booths, the other went back and got busy. She stripped down and started sucking off guys. She said that is not all she wanted to do, she wanted to ufck but only bareback. Several guys did just that, I think they were/are crazy, but to each his own. I got oral and played around a bit. She was there for about 30 minutes before I left. My question is why would she want it bareback only, seems suicidal in this day and age. I understand that some woman have allergic reactions to condoms, but this is just stupid.

Capital did go through a lighting change. It will definitely effect business. He needs to at least put them on a dimmer.

A couple of years ago I used to do the yahoo group thing and there were a couple of women who only did bareback. The worst thing is that they were both married. I can only imagine that they get some extra thrill out of the associated danger. It's been a while since i was in an ABS but when I do go I don't even get a bj w/o a cover and I would strongly recommend the same caution.

By the way, was she a short white women with brown hair?

Bob Mccosh
10-25-09, 15:20
She was about 5'1" or 5'2". Her hair was brown and felt very healthy- strange thing to say, but it is one of the things I use to judge someones general health. She had a good body maybe 10-15 pounds overweight, but nice firm tits. Very adept at oral and generally a freak (god bless her). The other one looked Hispanic; pretty but very butch.

I suspect that this was a once in a decade event, but there is hope.

B

Goose78
10-26-09, 14:30
Hello All:

I usually do field reports for the cause, but I was wondering some of the more experienced members could send me pm's letting me know the general lay out of the abs in back? I am gonna be headed up that way in the next couple of days and i dont want to get caught in a corner with a troll. Any specifics as far as direction booths, and then two person booths for couples would be appreciated.

Goose78 Over and Out

Kenshiro
10-29-09, 00:33
I've only been to the one on Capital and as stated it was a complete sausagefest. I'm not into guys so it may be a while before I investigate that again. As far as layout when you head into the back if you go straight back you will pass a door on the right. If you turn there it will lead into an area where there are two larger open areas that are sort of cubical in nature. Not doors to close or anything. Keep going straight through there and more of the same.

If you keep straight instead of turning right you pass the single stalls. The doors are on the right. 1 or 2 of those are big enough for 2 people. At least that's what I recall. Well, that and a bunch of dude's just standing around. I got the distinct feeling I as the only one there hoping chicks would roll through.

Hello All:

I usually do field reports for the cause, but I was wondering some of the more experienced members could send me pm's letting me know the general lay out of the abs in back? I am gonna be headed up that way in the next couple of days and i dont want to get caught in a corner with a troll. Any specifics as far as direction booths, and then two person booths for couples would be appreciated.

Goose78 Over and Out

Nancyb648
11-20-09, 10:41
I am considering a trip to this bookstore and am wondering when would be the best time/day to go. I just moved here from Chicago where I went to an ABS now and then. I don't know anything about the Raleigh scene so please fill me in on any other places or any info about where and when I should show up.

Thanks much, Nancy

NC Wanderer
11-20-09, 15:40
I am considering a trip to this bookstore and am wondering when would be the best time/day to go. I just moved here from Chicago where I went to an ABS now and then. I don't know anything about the Raleigh scene so please fill me in on any other places or any info about where and when I should show up.

Thanks much, Nancy

You tell us when you will be there and we will show up!

Gary Man
11-20-09, 22:26

Thanks much, NancyNancy B! I wondered what happened to you.

As one who played with you when you went, now and then, to that ABS west of Chicago, I'm sad to discover that you've moved.

You Raleigh guys are in for a treat. That pic Nancy posted of herself is 100% accurate. Nancy is one HOT insatiable MILF! Our loss is your gain. Treat her right guys.

KnobJob
11-21-09, 00:07
You should show up tonight. I'm sure we can get a gang bang going

Bull Cucksnc
11-24-09, 13:45
My friend is in town to see her parents for the holiday and we are going out on Wed. This means she will want to visit the ABS circuit after a few drinks. We have not done this here but looking forward to it. Aphrodities, Pegasus and Adult World on Capital.

Anything goes.

Look All Nite
11-25-09, 20:09
I will be going to the ABS to check out what Bull Cucksnc is sharing.

Joe Looking
11-25-09, 20:15
I know I'm a bit late on the trigger but do you guys have any times in mind?

My friend is in town to see her parents for the holiday and we are going out on Wed. This means she will want to visit the ABS circuit after a few drinks. We have not done this here but looking forward to it. Aphrodities, Pegasus and Adult World on Capital.

Anything goes.

Bull Cucksnc
11-28-09, 14:59
We went out at a ridiculous time, 3:00 pm. She does not like the cap blvd store since it is so smokey. We went to Pegasus and Aphrodites but both were lame. She and I may go out again tonight after 10 pm

Mango Man
11-30-09, 20:39
Any one been to Eagle Video on Glenwood? Any thoughts?

Bobby Young
12-15-09, 02:06
I went to Capital Blvd ABS and had a bad experience. I was in one of the booths and closed the door. I didn't realize that the lock comes of easily for booth. All of a suddenen a guy opens the door and tried to close the door.

He tried to put his hands on me and close the door. I kind of shouted and ran off the store. Looks like it's full of gays.

Does any one know which ABS and what time to go?

Robert1744
12-16-09, 04:32
If you didn't know that ABS are primarily stomping grounds for gay sex cruising and that they can be pretty aggressive in the hunt, then you need to RTFF more and join us all in the current century.

The ABS scene is 90% fending off gay advances (or at least being ok in the middle of it) and 10% being in the right place at the right time when a woman wanders in.

Alpha D
12-17-09, 00:10
I went to Capital Blvd ABS and had a bad experience. I was in one of the booths and closed the door. I didn't realize that the lock comes of easily for booth. All of a suddenen a guy opens the door and tried to close the door.

He tried to put his hands on me and close the door. I kind of shouted and ran off the store. Looks like it's full of gays.

Does any one know which ABS and what time to go?
If you had read the forum a bit. The posts below are full of discussion about avoiding the "fellows" at Cap Blvd. You can go and have fun, just be mindful of who is watching you. Ask any female who walks in there. They understand how important every move is. They have horny guys lined up hoping to see any thing that resembles a cue to move in. Straight guys at Cap Blvd have this to consider as well.

Browser Beware,

AD

Sekhemket
01-04-10, 15:58
FYI:

There is supposed to be a female (conflicting reports on who it is) going to the capital blvd ABS every day this week between noon and 1 p.m. If she doesn't see anyone, she leaves in 15 minutes. I suggest if you're looking, be there between that time and hang around until she shows up. I've been given several different names, so I don't want to make guesses on who it is.

Purple Helmet
01-05-10, 14:56
I stopped by for the first time since they put the lights up in the back. I figured with the cold weather things might move indoors.

What I found was. this place is filthly. I mean disgusting. I don't expect a spit shine but if they just swept the floor it would be a vast improvement.

With these new sights I can't imagine any ˝ way doable chick ever stepping foot in that place.

What other bookstores have possibilities?

TPH

Derf
01-05-10, 19:43
FYI:

There is supposed to be a female (conflicting reports on who it is) going to the capital blvd ABS every day this week between noon and 1 p.m. If she doesn't see anyone, she leaves in 15 minutes. I suggest if you're looking, be there between that time and hang around until she shows up. I've been given several different names, so I don't want to make guesses on who it is.Can anyone confirm that this is for real? Anyone out there have the time to check it out? Please report one way or the other.

Thanks

Derf

Turbo99
01-06-10, 00:27
Can anyone confirm that this is for real? Anyone out there have the time to check it out? Please report one way or the other.

Thanks

derfI'll go check it out tomorrow. I got 3 weeks worth of pearly necklace juice stored up and I'm gonna go dump it on some chick anyway.

Bosoxfan
01-07-10, 08:32
Has anyone confirmed there is a woman there this week. I have a nice load to dump but can't stand the sausage fest. If I knew there was a chick there I would go fight off the dudes.

Joe Looking
01-07-10, 19:56
Since Sekhemket made the post on Monday and nothing has been said I would guess no. I was really curious about whether or not she was a working girl or not.

This might be a bit off topic and I want to apologize in advance if this type of post is not permitted but I remember a few years ago there were active yahoo groups and couples would post to the group when they were going to an ABS. Some couples would also put a post up if they were looking for a guy or guys and what they wanted them for. I recently checked the few groups that I am still a member of but they have mostly turned to spam advertisements and occasionally a guy asking where an ABS is.

Does anyone know of any groups that are still active? I imagine that members may have migrated to other groups but I am having trouble finding groups using the yahoo search. On another note I am still a member of one group that advertises parties for lifestyle adults. I have never gone and it does cost to get in but if anyone is interested I'll pm you a link for the yahoo group.

Sekhemket
01-07-10, 22:57
I went to check it out today and waited. At 12:30 I saw a woman get out of a car and head towards the front door, so I assumed this was the woman that was going to be there; it was Larissa (Blonde SW, bad looks but decent breasts). I decided it wasn't worth my funds to go in and so I left.

Darkman
01-10-10, 16:26
I try for a week to see this woman I was thinking it was a scam to get my 10 dollars.

Thanks for the info.

Purple Helmet
01-17-10, 21:37
Since my last visit to ASC with the new lighting and the fact that I have now been there 6-8 times without ever seeing a female (remotely attractive or not) I am researching some other stores to try my luck, (can't get worse).

I know of 3 others in the area:

1 on Capital Blvd closer to downtown and on the same side as ASC, I have never stepped inside and I have only seen a 1 or 2 cars in the lot.

This one:

Pegasus Adult Entertainment Centre

6804 Davis Circle, Raleigh, NC 27613

This one is just east of down town on Rt 70,

I have seen a few cars in the lot when I have passed by at various times.

And this one:

Triangle Video Adult Superstore

3411 South Wilmington Street, Raleigh, NC 27603

Which I just found while searching online. This one is just west of Crabtree Mall.

Does anyone have any experience with these stores? I will give them all a try but hoping to priorities which one a try first.

Thanks

PH

Mango Man
02-06-10, 22:39
Any one been to Eagle Video on Glenwood?

Any thoughts?

Geeroma
02-10-10, 20:20
Any one been to Eagle Video on Glenwood?

Any thoughts?Been there a few times. All guys. If that is your thing then this is the place. Very busy after 5 almost everyday.

Turbo99
02-12-10, 23:29
Waltzed into ASC today and on my way in I saw two WSW walking out. Both in their early 40s. The first one hopped into a car and had short, brunette hair. Kinda slim and wearing tights. The second had long, brunette hair. Said her name was Sheryl. Put me back a Jackson and a Hamilton, but she was good. Total GFE and everything.

Derf
02-13-10, 10:15
Waltzed into ASC today and on my way in I saw two WSW walking out. Both in their early 40s. The first one hopped into a car and had short, brunette hair. Kinda slim and wearing tights. The second had long, brunette hair. Said her name was Sheryl. Put me back a Jackson and a Hamilton, but she was good. Total GFE and everything.
I checked out Capitol Blvd store last night as the snow was falling. Saw the first girl you spoke of in your report. Skinny body but not to much to look at as far as facial. Did not see the second girl. However, there were several couples that came in and out and two took advantage of the couples room. One of them was a black couple and the other was hispanic. The window was not open, but looking thru the cracks the other hispanics managed to prey open, they put on a pretty good show. By 11:00 the place was not only dead, but the parking lot was about empty and nothing in the store. Damn this weather!! Wish spring would get here!!
Be careful out there!!

Spooner Strum
02-14-10, 10:08
I drove past Cap ABS on thursday and the parking lot was PACKED. This was around 12:30 pm or so. Haven't been inside in a few years and not back to the back since they did the remodel. It as once private booths with no glory holes and good locks. I'd love to come back there during lunch, but don't want to have to fend off dudes. Can I get an updated post on the protocol off the place now? It seems that the only place to go get a good tug off in an ABS is/was Maxxx (old railroad video) in durham, but did that close?

Turbo99
02-24-10, 20:30
So I went back to Capital ABS, and I found out the name of the girl in a previous post I mentioned. Her name is Alicia (5'6", short hair, brunette). She was in there today and I dropped two Jacksons for the covered FS. Not bad, but could've gotten better for that.

Roush 427
02-28-10, 20:49
You need to be more specific about what you are looking for. Do you want women? Couples? Men?The mame says it all!

Turbo99
03-16-10, 23:58
So I went to Capital ASC today and I guess it's back to being a sausagefest for the time being. The only lady what walked in the place today was a very non-pro 40ish woman who looked very preppy that came in and bought some lube. Beyond that, total washout. Better luck next time.

NaughtyDuncan
05-21-10, 06:24
I drive by here sometimes in the afternoon and like y'all say the parking lot seems to be always packed. So I went in last evening to check it out. Lot not as packed but seemed to have a decent number of cars. Inside was just a sausage fest unfortunately. Might have a look around during the day soon.

KnobJob
05-22-10, 15:31
I drive by here sometimes in the afternoon and like y'all say the parking lot seems to be always packed. So I went in last evening to check it out. Lot not as packed but seemed to have a decent number of cars. Inside was just a sausage fest unfortunately. Might have a look around during the day soon.The reason the parking lot looked packed but then inside it was not as packed as it should seem, is due to the fact that a lot of those homos just hang out there in the parking lot inside their cars waiting. After a few trips of going there waiting for some pussy to show up (which never happended of course), I noticed that a lot of the cars in the parking lot had dudes just sitting there. I think that they just sit in their cars until they see someone they are interested in walk-in.

Akeman0866
09-03-10, 01:02
Went to the ABS inside Beltline one nite this past week and wasted $10 to get in. No action whatsoever unless your into sausage. Few cars outside but by RTF, I'm sure they were watching the males going in. somebody needs to tell the establishment to put back the "Free Admission" for females sign back up.
Best of Luck~Akeman

Darkman
09-05-10, 12:04
After a long week of work I receive some intel about a hot in a other city so I decide to make the trip. And it was a bust s I decide to head back. Keep in mind this is Friday night, so I decide to hit the abs. To my surprise there were a couple in there. It was a black couple and the girl was a Bbw. I did not have the honor to have fun with this couple because I was not into what they were looking for. But did get to enjoy a show. With that little success I decide to visit again, Saturday night. The place was pack with the homo and to my special that was a couple the with the window open looking for dick. Which I gladly gave her. After I got my I decide to check out some other spot with no luck. So the decide to return to the successful spot, and I could not believe it another couple was there and was looking to play. She gave me some of the best head I had in a long time.

There is pussy to be had there.

Spooner Strum
11-12-10, 13:13
I was in the adult super center outside 440 off south Wilmington. Can I get any intel on the back area? I'm straight and usually only go back to video arcades if I know what the layout is or if I'll be ok if harassed.

The $10 fee and closed door scared me off.

The store on capital (not near 440) the blue one seems like it might be ok to go in watch a few scenes and rub one out. All I want to do, is that too much to ask?

Thanks

Spooner Strum
12-30-10, 11:12
Anyone have any intel / advice?

Only the MAXX in Durham is good for straight dudes.

I was in the adult super center outside 440 off south Wilmington. Can I get any intel on the back area? I'm straight and usually only go back to video arcades if I know what the layout is or if I'll be ok if harassed.

The $10 fee and closed door scared me off.

The store on capital (not near 440) the blue one seems like it might be ok to go in watch a few scenes and rub one out. All I want to do, is that too much to ask?

Thanks

Robert1744
12-30-10, 11:32
The back of the S. Wilmington store is much like the one on Capital, in terms of the vibe and activity. It just has a different physical layout.

What I always tell people is that if you've got thick skin, and can nicely tell someone no thanks, the back of these bookstores are fine for straight guys. I've never been seriously hounded at either. I include these bookstores on my regular cruising routes and have hooked up with both pro and non pro women there on a semi regular basis. But you do have to go enough to increase your odds.

I might suggest the bookstore on Davis Dr, right off of Glenwood Ave. (right past the Chick-Fil-A) I was in there the other day and it's been totally renovated. It's really clean and nice. And the video booths are HD, so that's kinda cool.

Spooner Strum
12-30-10, 13:02
Thanks for the intelligence. I'll give the revamped one a shot. Any women hang there? I do know that some pros stay at the hotel near there.

The back of the S. Wilmington store is much like the one on Capital, in terms of the vibe and activity. It just has a different physical layout.

What I always tell people is that if you've got thick skin, and can nicely tell someone no thanks, the back of these bookstores are fine for straight guys. I've never been seriously hounded at either. I include these bookstores on my regular cruising routes and have hooked up with both pro and non pro women there on a semi regular basis. But you do have to go enough to increase your odds.

I might suggest the bookstore on Davis Dr, right off of Glenwood Ave. (right past the Chick-Fil-A) I was in there the other day and it's been totally renovated. It's really clean and nice. And the video booths are HD, so that's kinda cool.

Robert1744
12-31-10, 00:20
But the renovations seem fairly new. Given how nice and clean the place is, I'll bet it attracts couples and / or women in no time, if it isn't already. You won't know until you go!

Purple Helmet
12-31-10, 13:43
But the renovations seem fairly new. Given how nice and clean the place is, I'll bet it attracts couples and / or women in no time, if it isn't already. You won't know until you go!I read recently on another review site that the one on Davis had some female action. I haven't been there and will report when I do but I sure appreciate the reports from others.

Do they have a theater or just booths?

Been to ASC on Capital several times since my last post and haven't seen any ladies. Female ladies that is. LOL I even went on sold really cold nights thinking SW might move indoors. Nope.

I will say that there is a sign that the fellas there do when they are interested in some sausage. If you know what "not" to do they will stare at you a bit looking for the sign and then leave you alone or if you just say "not interested" they are very cool about it.

Still the place is disgusting so I see why ladies stay away. They had lights on due to some fire code but have since turned most off, made a very big improvement. It's a shame because if they just cleaned it up a little and then made it 'no charge' for ladies they would increase their biz 10 fold juts from us horn dogs thinking we can get some pussy.

Why are strip club and bookstore owners some of the stupidest business people on earth?

Spooner Strum
12-31-10, 13:45
But the renovations seem fairly new. Given how nice and clean the place is, I'll bet it attracts couples and / or women in no time, if it isn't already. You won't know until you go!Thanks! I'll head over next week and report back with info.

Member #4064
12-31-10, 14:58
It seems like many of the bookstores with any couples activity has disappeared. Especially here in Michigan. A few years back it seemed to be going strong and then poof they all seem to change.

If anyone has any info you could post or pm I would appreciate it. I am aware of the ones that have been around for years, like CT's in Gary & the 15th. I have heard that Tampa has changed. Looking for a road trip soon.

Member #4364
12-31-10, 23:25
Two quick questions:

Where is this revamped store on davis and glenwood? I'm not aware of where those two roads meet, but am interested in checking out the place.

Also, does anyone have any good intel on maxx in durham? I've never heard of the place so surprised to hear someone claim it's a good spot to meet women. White women?

Spooner Strum
01-01-11, 10:46
Easiest way to get there is to turn right after the chick-fil-a and before the abandoned gas station.

6805 Davis Circle.

Raleigh, NC 27613-3115.

As far as Maxx goes, I haven't seen any women there, but I also go at odd times.

Two quick questions:

Where is this revamped store on davis and glenwood? I'm not aware of where those two roads meet, but am interested in checking out the place.

Also, does anyone have any good intel on maxx in durham? I've never heard of the place so surprised to hear someone claim it's a good spot to meet women. White women?

Spooner Strum
01-03-11, 14:52
Checked it out (from the main area) was a major sausagefest. Had to be 25 cars in the lot.

Easiest way to get there is to turn right after the chick-fil-a and before the abandoned gas station.

6805 Davis Circle.

Raleigh, NC 27613-3115.

As far as Maxx goes, I haven't seen any women there, but I also go at odd times.

Robert1744
01-03-11, 17:33
You pretty much have to commit yourself to going reguarly. Getting lucky with a woman there comes from the frequency of making the attempt. If you just go once and manage to hook up, that's pretty much like winning the lottery. I drop about $20-$30 per week just dropping by the various bookstores in the area and "hunting." I've seen all sorts of crazy shit. But then again, I'm a bit of a perv. .

Just going off my memory, this past year, I probably had 4-5 ABS hookups. Now divide that by going a few times every week, and you see what a crapshoot it is. Some hobby huh? .

And the crazy thing is. There's no "best" time. I've hooked up with a stone cold hottie at 10am on a Monday morning before. Then I've been at what would seemingly be prime time. Weekend nights. And get nothing.

I have noticed, the ABS on Capital seems to get more traffic from women who are actually working the back. This surprised me, as I figured the owners would frown upon that, as it draws unwanted attention. But then again, what happens in the back of the ABS stays in the back of the ABS!

CADreams123
01-04-11, 00:51
Checked it out (from the main area) was a major sausagefest. Had to be 25 cars in the lot.Pegasus?

Never have seen any women in the booth areas but my timing was probably a little off. My last 2 visits saw a guy going in with his wife and a 90% passable TS heading in. These were both around lunchtime.

Purple Helmet
02-02-11, 13:08
They opened up the Couple Only room from the theater area, nice couch area and good flicks but no p*why while I was there. There is also a camera in there, not sure who is watching and what they would do if someones junk was haning out. There are also some new chairs and smell of fresh paint and some more lighting (too bad) ,

Maybe they are making a very very small effort to actually attract people to visit this shit hole.

Spooner Strum
02-05-11, 10:14
Pegasus?

Never have seen any women in the booth areas but my timing was probably a little off. My last 2 visits saw a guy going in with his wife and a 90% passable TS heading in. These were both around lunchtime. Are they booths good to just go in and rub one out without being harassed? No glory holes, locks, etc?

How about the place on capital near the split? Blue building.

Tomas55
02-05-11, 11:32
Are they booths good to just go in and rub one out without being harassed? No glory holes, locks, etc?

How about the place on capital near the split? Blue building.I don't know about the blue bldg on capital, it is too exposed for me and I know too many people that drive by there and scared they would recognize my car. As far as pegasus, there are some booths that you can get some privacy in but there is still a good chance you will still be harassed. I went into the ABS off wilmington the other day because I saw a couple walking in so I pulled in quickly to see what was up. Well, they never went in the back and were strolling around the store so I paid and went in the back to see if they would follow. They did not but while I was checking out the deal in the back this damn dude was all over me and I told him no like 3 times. I am comfortable usually in these situations but this guy pushed it too far and kept grabbing at my junk. I saw it coming the first few times so I was able to block it but then he came up from behind and grabbed it and I nearly broke his arm and put him through the wall. That was a first for me as far as someone being that aggresive and man it pissed me off, but instead of pushing the issue I headed for the door. Pegasus is def a nicer place but I have never been lucky enough to see a women there. In fact, I have only seen a couple once and they put on a good show and left and that was it and that was at the wilmington st. Location. I think I have seen that tranny you talked about. He / she had on a baseball hat when I saw him / her.

CADreams123
02-05-11, 23:59
are they booths good to just go in and rub one out without being harassed? no glory holes, locks, etc?

how about the place on capital near the split? blue building. pegasus has private booths, booths with glory holes, and multiple theater rooms. personally i have never seen any public action in the theaters, maybe someone else can comment on that? don't know if it is common or not.

the place on capital you are referring to used to be called castle video, i remember sneaking in there when i was **** in high school 20 years ago to buy porn mags. setup has been the same but they remodeled about 5 years ago maybe. they have a maze of private booths. some have windows between them. from what i have seen booth sharing is tolerated there but i have never been harassed beyond the occasional guys that walk around tapping on doors.

Spooner Strum
02-06-11, 10:30
I don't know about the blue bldg on capital, it is too exposed for me and I know too many people that drive by there and scared they would recognize my car. As far as pegasus, there are some booths that you can get some privacy in but there is still a good chance you will still be harassed. I went into the ABS off wilmington the other day because I saw a couple walking in so I pulled in quickly to see what was up. Well, they never went in the back and were strolling around the store so I paid and went in the back to see if they would follow. They did not but while I was checking out the deal in the back this damn dude was all over me and I told him no like 3 times. I am comfortable usually in these situations but this guy pushed it too far and kept grabbing at my junk. I saw it coming the first few times so I was able to block it but then he came up from behind and grabbed it and I nearly broke his arm and put him through the wall. That was a first for me as far as someone being that aggresive and man it pissed me off, but instead of pushing the issue I headed for the door. Pegasus is def a nicer place but I have never been lucky enough to see a women there. In fact, I have only seen a couple once and they put on a good show and left and that was it and that was at the wilmington st. Location. I think I have seen that tranny you talked about. He / she had on a baseball hat when I saw him / her.Thanks for the information.

Glad you got out of there ok.

TeaandTea
02-07-11, 17:57
Me & my husband went a couple of weeks ago, on a Wednesday. We visted everyone of the adult stores listed in Raleigh as we are interested in playing at one with gloryholes. The cleanest one was pegasus and there were alot of men standing around. Its hard to tell whos gay and whos straight. Anyway we walked around a few times and had several guys following us. I wanted to play with a white guy, but there was this one black guy that was playing musical doors with us. We would go into a room and he would go in the adjoining one, when we realized it was him we would walk out and go into another booth. You would think after several times doing this he would have got the hint that I just wasn't interested in black men. There were about 6 or 7 descent white men standing along the wall, but none of them would go in the room beside us. I don't know if it's because the black man didn't give them a chance or it was because they were gay and didn't want a blow job by a female. We ended up getting aggravated with the black guy and leaving.

So last night we decided to try again. Only 2 of the places we went to have glory holes. Eagle Video and Pegasus. Eagle video is not very clean and there aren't many men in the back. I like pegasus, its clean and seems to have more traffic. Anyway, last night we had the same issue, except this time is was an older man. He was white and I said the hell with it, I'll try it. So he goes in the room beside us and my husband put his fingers in the hole to let him know we were ready and willing and instead of putting his dick in the hole, he puts his whole hand in it. I don't know what he was wanting. To cop a feel or if he was asking my husband to put his dick in the hole. LOL he's straight and didn't want any part of that. The old guy was pulling at his penis and couldn't seem to get it hard. He ended up putting it back in his pants and walking out. By the time that was over we said forget it and left.

Here's my question. What does a freaky couple have to do to get a straight white man to play with us? Well not play with us. Let me suck his dick while my husband watches. Is there some kind of secret code in these places, nobody talks. Everybody stares and follows us around like they want to play, but are scared or something. And how do you know who is gay and who is straight? I would think the ones following us around were straight, but hey they could have been interested in my husband. Who knows. Help. LOL. Any advice will be appreciated!

Thanks

TeaandTea
02-07-11, 18:10
Pegasus?

Never have seen any women in the booth areas but my timing was probably a little off. My last 2 visits saw a guy going in with his wife and a 90% passable TS heading in. These were both around lunchtime.Me and husband have been in twice, but can't seem to attract any straight white men to play with us. Is there specific times that straight men go in? We thought about posting a message to let everyone on here know when we were going back, so maybe we can find someone to participate. He just wants to watch me give another man a BJ. We have been twice with no luck. LOL. Didn't think it would be that hard to find someone to play with. I'm no beauty queen but I'm far from a monster either.

Es421
02-08-11, 07:27
Here's my question. What does a freaky couple have to do to get a straight white man to play with us? Well not play with us. Let me suck his dick while my husband watches. Is there some kind of secret code in these places, nobody talks. Everybody stares and follows us around like they want to play, but are scared or something. And how do you know who is gay and who is straight? I would think the ones following us around were straight, but hey they could have been interested in my husband. Who knows. Help. LOL. Any advice will be appreciated!

ThanksIf you want to stick with the stores, just keep trying. I'm surprised you had no luck. If you want to do something like that at your location or a motel, PM me. I'd be interested! I don't visit the stores.

Paratraveler
02-08-11, 07:28
Me and husband have been in twice, but can't seem to attract any straight white men to play with us. Is there specific times that straight men go in? We thought about posting a message to let everyone on here know when we were going back, so maybe we can find someone to participate. He just wants to watch me give another man a BJ. We have been twice with no luck. LOL. Didn't think it would be that hard to find someone to play with. I'm no beauty queen but I'm far from a monster either.I would say post day & times here. U think you'll full you fantasy soon. I be there.

Harry Bush
02-08-11, 09:38
Me and husband have been in twice, but can't seem to attract any straight white men to play with us. Is there specific times that straight men go in? We thought about posting a message to let everyone on here know when we were going back, so maybe we can find someone to participate. He just wants to watch me give another man a BJ. We have been twice with no luck. LOL. Didn't think it would be that hard to find someone to play with. I'm no beauty queen but I'm far from a monster either.I believe if you post where and when you are going to be somewhere on this thread, you will get the right audience.

RaleighBoy
02-08-11, 09:40
Me and husband have been in twice, but can't seem to attract any straight white men to play with us. Is there specific times that straight men go in? We thought about posting a message to let everyone on here know when we were going back, so maybe we can find someone to participate. He just wants to watch me give another man a BJ. We have been twice with no luck. LOL. Didn't think it would be that hard to find someone to play with. I'm no beauty queen but I'm far from a monster either.I've been to Pegasus with a lady friend several times. She has always found nice cocks to suck. But it's always a hit / miss thing, I guess. We need more ladies like you, so please don't get discouraged. Try again, and post here the time you are going if you like as that would probably help.

TeaandTea
02-08-11, 16:48
Thanks for the reply guys. We are going to try posting date and time next time. It will probably be within the next week.

TeaandTea
02-08-11, 17:41
They opened up the Couple Only room from the theater area, nice couch area and good flicks but no p*why while I was there. There is also a camera in there, not sure who is watching and what they would do if someones junk was haning out. There are also some new chairs and smell of fresh paint and some more lighting (too bad) ,

Maybe they are making a very very small effort to actually attract people to visit this shit hole.Yea we went in there, it was ok. I noticed the camera (how could you not with the big silver globe around it?) that was a turn off for me. Who watches the camera? The guy / girl up front? And are they recording? If I was to do something in there I would want privacy. They don't have cameras in the booths in the back, so why would they stick one in the couples room. All in all. I agree with you, its a shit hole!

Tallone280
02-09-11, 01:00
Thanks for the reply guys. We are going to try posting date and time next time. It will probably be within the next week.I try and be there. This is my first post!

Spooner Strum
02-09-11, 14:03
I try and be there. This is my first post!I fill your needs well. Just post a time and if it works, I'm there.

Spoon Sports83
02-09-11, 21:20
Pegasus.

I go there about 2-3 times a week and I have yet to find a woman that is willing to have fun.

GentleJester
02-10-11, 03:25
Thanks for the reply guys. We are going to try posting date and time next time. It will probably be within the next week.LOL. I think you just did wonders for Pegasus business.

SpiffMc
02-12-11, 00:47
I hit Pegasus at 11pm tonight. Was dead. A couple of sausages. Their "couples" room is really an open theater with a couch where the others have chairs. Place was ok but absolutely no action.

Different story at Eagle. Place was packed and 3 girls in the house. Too much LEO in the news these days and the girls were pretty rough so nothing I would take but there was action to be had. I tried to get some me time but some guy kept offering to blow me so I just left.

Willie Man
02-15-11, 20:34
Stopped by both last week. At Pegasus there was enough sausage for a breakfast buffet. Three of the booths were open but the 'in use' lights were on and videos were playing. Guys were standing outside watching and waiting. I wandered around looking at the hetero stuff and didn't return any stares. Then I headed to Eagle. Lots of guys there just leaning against the wall waiting and not watching any videos. I headed into a booth thinking I would watch a little and maybe take the pressure off the system but the damned thing didn't seem to work (the video player that is) and I quickly had someone hoping to get to know me better in the booth next door. Oh well, headed for the door. I think I will check in again when I am in the area. It can't hurt.

Stay safe,

WM

Spooner Strum
02-17-11, 12:14
I fill your needs well. Just post a time and if it works, I'm there.Yea, that was meant for HER.

Willie Man
02-18-11, 21:13
Stopped by both last week. At Pegasus there was enough sausage for a breakfast buffet. Three of the booths were open but the 'in use' lights were on and videos were playing. Guys were standing outside watching and waiting. I wandered around looking at the hetero stuff and didn't return any stares. Then I headed to Eagle. Lots of guys there just leaning against the wall waiting and not watching any videos. I headed into a booth thinking I would watch a little and maybe take the pressure off the system but the damned thing didn't seem to work (the video player that is) and I quickly had someone hoping to get to know me better in the booth next door. Oh well, headed for the door. I think I will check in again when I am in the area. It can't hurt.

Stay safe,

WMIf someone could post or PM me the signaling system for the sausage crowd that would be good. I would like to avoid either sending an unintended message or misunderstanding one. I do not want to upset / dissapoint anyone. I don't care what other folks are into, but my cholesterol is too high, so I don't eat sausage.

WM

Joe Looking
02-21-11, 16:12
If someone could post or PM me the signaling system for the sausage crowd that would be good. I would like to avoid either sending an unintended message or misunderstanding one. I do not want to upset / dissapoint anyone. I don't care what other folks are into, but my cholesterol is too high, so I don't eat sausage.

WMI don't think you'll ever disappointed someone by saying no and as long as you're not giving a come hither look you're not really signalling. I have had guys go into an adjoining booth and stick something through the glory hole. When that happens I just leave the booth.

I have not been to an abs in a while but when I was hoping to find a woman I waited in the main hall (outside the booths) until I was ready to leave. I only went when inside a booth if I knew there was a woman on the other side of if I wanted to masturbate and there was no glory hole. I also generally refrained from masturbating in the main theater areas, although I have before and never had a problem with being touched. If a guy would sat near me I just kept doing what I was doing and ignored him, they seemed to quickly get the hint and leave.

SpiffMc
02-22-11, 01:24
Hit up about Pegasus and Eagle again today. Pegasus was a sausage fest, but that's ok, no one bothered me. Eagle was worse, and some guy just wouldn't take the hint. No females in either place today ( 6pm).

Willie Man
02-22-11, 12:53
I don't think you'll ever disappointed someone by saying no and as long as you're not giving a come hither look you're not really signalling. I have had guys go into an adjoining booth and stick something through the glory hole. When that happens I just leave the booth.

I have not been to an abs in a while but when I was hoping to find a woman I waited in the main hall (outside the booths) until I was ready to leave. I only went when inside a booth if I knew there was a woman on the other side of if I wanted to masturbate and there was no glory hole. I also generally refrained from masturbating in the main theater areas, although I have before and never had a problem with being touched. If a guy would sat near me I just kept doing what I was doing and ignored him, they seemed to quickly get the hint and leave. Thank you much JL.

WM

Turbo99
02-23-11, 21:30
So I was in Capital ASC today. Your notmal sausagefest until this couple walked in. The wife was a little chubby and had short hair (about 5'6). The husband explained to me that it was their first time in there and proceeded to ask me where the couples room was. I showed him the way, and him and the wife went in. About 5 minutes later, they call me in the room and the wife thanked me with a BBBJ to completion. One for the W column today.

Emeralddragon6
03-08-11, 11:49
Couple was posting stating they were going to aphrodite's during the day. Anyone ever seen them there? I have not and don't want to waste my lunch if they are not for real.

Derf
03-19-11, 08:06
Stopped in there last night just to see what was going on. Place was all but dead. I walked through the back and they have taken the four private booths (on the left headed towards the back) and cut gloryholes inbetween them and now have videos running in those booths. There were a couple of couples in the couples room but no show at all. Also took a cruise over to Aphrodites and it too was all but dead. I guess all the couples have found other places to go and play. If anyone knows where or when they are out and about, PM me andlet me know.

Bull Cucksnc
03-27-11, 15:09
Had a night to cruise the scenes last night. Capital ABS turned out to be a real winner around 11:00 pm. Two couples in the couples room with the window wide open. I recognized the one couple from prior encounters and knew it would be a great night. I watched with the rest while until the couple I knew had finished with him blasting a load all over her huge beautiful breasts. She walked out with just her unbuttoned leather jacket on. (Stay up stockings and micro mini below the waist) I met her in the hallway and complimented her on the fine mess all over her tits. She gave me a big smile and as I rubbed the big blob of cum over the rest of her chest we made our way back to the couples room.

Her husband was out in the common area watching us, and now two other couples go at it. The woman next to us squirted so hard when she came it soaked us too. Totally hot. I wish I had not been so tired since it was only the beginning of their night.

Once again, patience, perseverance and basic etiquette landed me inside an exquisite pussy with and incredible woman wrapped around it.

Spooner Strum
03-28-11, 12:10
Contests. Super jealous!

Had a night to cruise the scenes last night. Capital ABS turned out to be a real winner around 11:00 pm. Two couples in the couples room with the window wide open. I recognized the one couple from prior encounters and knew it would be a great night. I watched with the rest while until the couple I knew had finished with him blasting a load all over her huge beautiful breasts. She walked out with just her unbuttoned leather jacket on. (Stay up stockings and micro mini below the waist) I met her in the hallway and complimented her on the fine mess all over her tits. She gave me a big smile and as I rubbed the big blob of cum over the rest of her chest we made our way back to the couples room.

Her husband was out in the common area watching us, and now two other couples go at it. The woman next to us squirted so hard when she came it soaked us too. Totally hot. I wish I had not been so tired since it was only the beginning of their night.

Once again, patience, perseverance and basic etiquette landed me inside an exquisite pussy with and incredible woman wrapped around it.

Bull Cucksnc
03-28-11, 22:53
Contests. Super jealous!Not sure what that means but no need to be jealous. I just got lucky the other night. I wish I had been less tired as I was worn out long before she was. I left but not before I watched her take down two more hard cocks.

I think her name was Pam.

Stevet35
03-29-11, 00:10
Not sure what that means but no need to be jealous. I just got lucky the other night. I wish I had been less tired as I was worn out long before she was. I left but not before I watched her take down two more hard cocks.

I think her name was Pam. I think he meant congrats. . I hope

Spooner Strum
03-30-11, 16:15
I think he meant congrats. . I hopeOf course I meant that!

Lucky dudes.

Day Traveler
04-18-11, 17:01
So what do you do when you see one of your buddies at an ABS? I saw his car in parking lot and waited for him to leave before I went in.

Joe Looking
04-18-11, 23:24
So what do you do when you see one of your buddies at an ABS? I saw his car in parking lot and waited for him to leave before I went in.Say nothing. Chances are that unless one of you is on the down low you were both there for the same reason so there is no need for judgement.

Bull Cucksnc
04-22-11, 15:07
So what do you do when you see one of your buddies at an ABS? I saw his car in parking lot and waited for him to leave before I went in.Make eye contact, walk into a dark corner and wait?

LOL

Boob Lover
05-05-11, 22:15
So me and one of my FB's were talking about going to The big adult store on capital to put on a show and maybe have a guy or two have at her would anyone be down and of corse donations are accepted for her she's looking to make some money Ill tell you this she plays a mean flute for sure let me know in a pm.

Fsbm Daisy
05-12-11, 01:17
Going to try to check out book store scene and notice posts about these two places. Which one you guys recommend I try out for my first time (Wed nite)? Want somewhere I can run into some couples or atleast females. Let me know what you think guys and I'll post which one I choose hopefully so maybe you can stop by and say "Hello,". . Unless they are both dead when I get there!

XoXo.

Daisi

Twoturningblue
05-15-11, 10:02
I wouldn't bother with Aphro's. The layout of the place doesn't lend itself to couples and there are rarely very many people there since Pegasus changed their set up.

Pegasus is non-smoking and has several large rooms in addition to booths, but I have never seen any women there, although I don't go very often.

Capital is probably the best bet to answer your question. You may want to arrange meetings beforehand, so you are guaranteed a good time! Only thing there is that there are always plenty of guys standing around smoking and following you around and such.

Best,

TTB

Going to try to check out book store scene and notice posts about these two places. Which one you guys recommend I try out for my first time (Wed nite)? Want somewhere I can run into some couples or atleast females. Let me know what you think guys and I'll post which one I choose hopefully so maybe you can stop by and say "Hello,". . Unless they are both dead when I get there!

XoXo.

Daisi

Purple Helmet
05-16-11, 13:33
I agree with 2ballsturningblue that ABS is best but is still hit or miss that you will find couples much less streight guys to play with.

That being said I have had some luck there recently, don't know if they went back to ladies free admission (which is an excellent idea if the owners are reading this post!) but have seen and played with a few recently.

They did make an attempt to clean it up a bit, they now have a glory hole and vids working in the larger booths and they painted the floor to cover up the crud but the couples room is actually clean with goods vids and nice couches.

I think if Daisy asked a few on this site to meet them there she would get more than she can handle (at one time, so we will have to take turns, LOL)

P H

Spoon Sports83
05-18-11, 10:23
I agree with 2ballsturningblue that ABS is best but is still hit or miss that you will find couples much less streight guys to play with.

That being said I have had some luck there recently, don't know if they went back to ladies free admission (which is an excellent idea if the owners are reading this post!) but have seen and played with a few recently.

They did make an attempt to clean it up a bit, they now have a glory hole and vids working in the larger booths and they painted the floor to cover up the crud but the couples room is actually clean with goods vids and nice couches.

I think if Daisy asked a few on this site to meet them there she would get more than she can handle (at one time, so we will have to take turns, LOL)

P HYes they have cleaned it up alot. But I have had no luck there yet hoping to have better luck soon.

Purple Helmet's suggestion is the best way to get good results from a abs and most likly willbe to much to handle LOL

Slow Low
05-18-11, 17:23
Can't remember if I posted about my Aphrodite experience here or not. Last time I was in town I stopped by there after arriving at RDU. It was late afternoon, and I was there to stock up on condoms and fake viagra. (LOL don't ask). I'm not a big ABS guy so I usually don't go in the video areas to be leered at. However, while checking out I heard the cashier on the phone, I heard him say "yeah, she just went in." This piqued my curiosity so I paid the admission to go back. In one of the main theater rooms I found a 20something chunky black girl sitting there. I thought she was either a SW or waiting for somebody. I stood next to her for awhile, caught her eye and motioned towards the "booth" area. She got up and I followed, we went in one of the booths and she dropped to her knees, then proceeded to give me a long, slow, deep throat-laden BJ. Combined with the excitement of being there, it was something special. I finally unloaded all over her face and she seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. She was a bit chunky, with huge tits and a large ass and was more than willing to pull up her skirt and take off her shirt. After we were done I said "are you here just for fun?" And she said "yeah, just for fun." We chatted for awhile and I got her digits, but (GASP) somehow lost them in my phone. Maybe I'll meet her again someday.

Dubclutch
05-18-11, 21:18
Can't remember if I posted about my Aphrodite experience here or not. Last time I was in town I stopped by there after arriving at RDU. It was late afternoon, and I was there to stock up on condoms and fake viagra. (LOL don't ask). I'm not a big ABS guy so I usually don't go in the video areas to be leered at. However, while checking out I heard the cashier on the phone, I heard him say "yeah, she just went in." This piqued my curiosity so I paid the admission to go back. In one of the main theater rooms I found a 20something chunky black girl sitting there. I thought she was either a SW or waiting for somebody. I stood next to her for awhile, caught her eye and motioned towards the "booth" area. She got up and I followed, we went in one of the booths and she dropped to her knees, then proceeded to give me a long, slow, deep throat-laden BJ. Combined with the excitement of being there, it was something special. I finally unloaded all over her face and she seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. She was a bit chunky, with huge tits and a large ass and was more than willing to pull up her skirt and take off her shirt. After we were done I said "are you here just for fun?" And she said "yeah, just for fun." We chatted for awhile and I got her digits, but (GASP) somehow lost them in my phone. Maybe I'll meet her again someday.I never thought they would even let her back there. Back in Jeffersonville, In there is a large adult store probably larger than most in Raleigh. I had turned my back for a brief second and missed this couple that went into the main theater. From what the guys told me they had put on a show. They moved it to the video booths and were quite vocal. We stood outside the booth waiting for the adjoining booth to open up, when it did this guy in our group raced to it AND LOCKED THE FUCKING DOOR! As she was screaming in delight, telling him to put it in her ass, all we could do was wait to see if HE would let us peek too. The bastard kept it all to himself. Which goes to prove my philosophy true, live sex is better than ANY video sex. Will be in Raleigh hopefully Thursday on the 19th. I hope my girlfriend is ready for some loose, kinky, live sex at the Wilmington St. Adult store over there near Garner. We are going to step into one of the darkrooms and see what happens.

Dubclutch
05-18-11, 21:34

Once again, patience, perseverance and basic etiquette landed me inside an exquisite pussy with and incredible woman wrapped around it.Being that I haven't cruised that ABS in two years. I was always taking a female to the couples booth, but back when I cruised, the setup was different. Yeah, I'll be back tomorrow, now I have to decide whether to do Capital or keep my party down on Wilmington St towards Garner. I think Garner because the actual participation rate is higher.

OcFella
05-20-11, 17:07
Hello,

I'll be in town this weekend and would like to try out a gh this Sunday morning. Any ladies thinking of going?

Chsguy286
05-21-11, 20:32
Being that I haven't cruised that ABS in two years. I was always taking a female to the couples booth, but back when I cruised, the setup was different. Yeah, I'll be back tomorrow, now I have to decide whether to do Capital or keep my party down on Wilmington St towards Garner. I think Garner because the actual participation rate is higher.Hey I went and waited but didn't see any females. I am still unsure of which places to use or where some of these places are. I have looked for capital abs but can't find address. I know the one on wilmington and the abc on capital blvd but not the others. I moved here recently and was used to going to swinger clubs so it was easy to find places with woman. Here I'm having trouble finding anything with a woman. All I got waiting at super on wilmington was a guy who looked like jamie from mythbusters (with the hat and all) following me around. My other experience on another day was a spanish gentleman following me going fuck me fuck me under his breath. I do know this comes with the territory but I would love any info or if anyone wants to hook up. I would even be open to exchanging some info so we change share when we see something somewhere. Easier to hit the town in a group then buying tickets to every place and driving around.

Purple Helmet
05-23-11, 15:51
They have ladies free this month, maybe they do read this board.

I was there last Wednesday, no action but a couple just pulled up and were sitting in their car just as I was leaving. I don't know if they went in the back but it didn't seem like they were there for books, LOL

Member #4364
06-04-11, 07:33
Stopped in Thursday night not long before closing. Walked around and nothing in the common areas. Did see the glory hole booths.

Peaked into the couples room and saw a girl and guy sitting on the couch doing nothing. She walked over to the window and motioned if I wanted to come in. I went in, and she gave oral while her partner jacked himself off on the other couch. The first time I have ever gotten action in there that I didn't bring there myself.

Bull Cucksnc
06-04-11, 14:51
I spent a lot of time in and out of the ABS on Capital last Sat to no avail. The clerk had some bug up his arse to about coming and going. Someone must have jacked on his cornflakes or something because I have never been harassed by any of the clerks there.

About 4 weeks ago there were several couples in their room and I had a great time watching and participating. It is so hit an miss there. When it is a hit though it is a grand slam.

Back again tonight I suppose.

Member #4364
06-05-11, 14:58
I spent a lot of time in and out of the ABS on Capital last Sat to no avail. The clerk had some bug up his arse to about coming and going. Someone must have jacked on his cornflakes or something because I have never been harassed by any of the clerks there.

About 4 weeks ago there were several couples in their room and I had a great time watching and participating. It is so hit an miss there. When it is a hit though it is a grand slam.

Back again tonight I suppose. Was the clerk the fat guy with long hair? When I was there Thursday night, when I first walked in he told me they closed in 30 minutes, even though according to the sign it should have been over 90 minutes. So I went to pay to go in the back and he rolled his eyes when he took my money and repeated that they would be closed in 30 minutes.

When the girl motioned me to go into the couples room, I walked up from the back and he looked at me, kind of questioning where I was going. I told him the girl asked me to come in the room. He rolled his eyes again and then said that they were closing in 45 minutes.

Shitty attitude on that guy.

Dubclutch
06-05-11, 18:12

Back again tonight I suppose.I don't what his problem was, they usually have a bunch of other dickweeds hanging out around the register doing nothing, so I can't see what his issue was. In order to get the best out your visits to the ABS, you really need to find a girl that likes going to these places so you won't be so bored. Know what I mean? Bring your own excitement.

SpiffMc
06-05-11, 23:27
Where is it? All I've seen are the standard rooms and the open theaters?

Raven Murs
06-07-11, 09:53
Where is it? All I've seen are the standard rooms and the open theaters?The only ABS I know of with a couples' room is the Adult Super Store on Capital Blvd.

2236 Capital Blvd.

Raleigh, NC 27604.

It's pretty sleazy though. I've definitely seen used condoms in there. Ick! They should really work on cleaning it out a little better.

Raven Murs
06-07-11, 09:54
I'm trying to get a job there! Would you guys frequent that place more if there was a cute girl behind the counter? .

Member #4364
06-07-11, 15:04
I'm trying to get a job there! Would you guys frequent that place more if there was a cute girl behind the counter? .Not really. The cute girl (s) need to be in the back servicing, not in the front behind the counter.

Utalkentome
06-07-11, 15:46
I'm trying to get a job there! Would you guys frequent that place more if there was a cute girl behind the counter? .While it would be great if a cute (and nice) girl worked in these video stores. It would be better if there were cute girls hanging out! LOL I figure you will get a ton of our sarcastic perv remarks. Being that this is a board for pervs! And of course I use the term "perv" with the utmost respect. Since I am one.

Raven Murs
06-07-11, 19:01
While it would be great if a cute (and nice) girl worked in these video stores. It would be better if there were cute girls hanging out! LOL I figure you will get a ton of our sarcastic perv remarks. Being that this is a board for pervs! And of course I use the term "perv" with the utmost respect. Since I am one.No worries, I have a soft spot for mongers!

Yup, already got one from Boot Lip down there, LOL. I figured that would be the case, but there's never any harm in asking for an opinion. .

Raven Murs
06-08-11, 20:02
Not really. The cute girl (s) need to be in the back servicing, not in the front behind the counter.I wasn't going to say anything, but I changed my mind. NEED to be servicing? LOL no wonder you have to pay for any sort of contact with a woman.

Guys, don't talk to women like Boot Lip. It won't get you far. Have some finesse. A respectful and polite attitude will get you EVERYWHERE with girls, whether they're "pro" or not!

Goose78
06-18-11, 03:59
Hello, All: Usually cruise the local tracks, but was just curious about the Adult Video Store in Garner. Haven't been there in years, and heard the layout of the store verhas changed and was curious what the layout was like now. Also whats the cover charge for the video booth area in back, and also any couples rooms ect. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks so much and as I always say be in it to win it and not just to finish. Goose78 over and out.

Member #4364
06-18-11, 12:02
I wasn't going to say anything, but I changed my mind. NEED to be servicing? LOL no wonder you have to pay for any sort of contact with a woman.

Guys, don't talk to women like Boot Lip. It won't get you far. Have some finesse. A respectful and polite attitude will get you EVERYWHERE with girls, whether they're "pro" or not! I've seen a few of your posts of here and you are clearly a moron.

First, when you go to the bookstores, you aren't going to pay a woman. You are going to find some non-pros there having fun and hoping to join in.

Second, considering just about this entire website is about finding women to exchange money for sex, your comment about "have to pay for any sort of contact with a woman" is pretty much an insult to any and all people on here. Pretty much every guy on here pays for contact with women. That doesn't mean it's the only contact we get with women, and everyone has their different reasons for participating.

Third, you misinterpreted my statement. Your original question was to ask guys if they would frequent a certain store more often if you were working the front counter. I replied and basically said that no one cares who is working up front. Guys go there to find action from women in the back, so it doesn't really matter who is working the front. I never said that all women need to be servicing men in the back of bookstores. I said that the only reason to care about women at the bookstore is if they are in the back having fun.

Last, your condescension is amazing. You said you're "trying" to get a job at an adult bookstore. How lame must you be that you can't even get a job at a jack shack, and then you come on this website to insult senior members and promote lame-ass rip-offs like Tom Cats 2. If you were really that attractive, would you really have to "try" to get any job, let alone a job working the counter at a place where us guys that "have to pay for contact with women" frequent. Where's your pics?

Forum6
06-18-11, 22:52
Rack'them!

Classic post, an all-timer.

I've seen a few of your posts of here and you are clearly a moron.

First, when you go to the bookstores, you aren't going to pay a woman. You are going to find some non-pros there having fun and hoping to join in.

Second, considering just about this entire website is about finding women to exchange money for sex, your comment about "have to pay for any sort of contact with a woman" is pretty much an insult to any and all people on here. Pretty much every guy on here pays for contact with women. That doesn't mean it's the only contact we get with women, and everyone has their different reasons for participating.

Third, you misinterpreted my statement. Your original question was to ask guys if they would frequent a certain store more often if you were working the front counter. I replied and basically said that no one cares who is working up front. Guys go there to find action from women in the back, so it doesn't really matter who is working the front. I never said that all women need to be servicing men in the back of bookstores. I said that the only reason to care about women at the bookstore is if they are in the back having fun.

Last, your condescension is amazing. You said you're "trying" to get a job at an adult bookstore. How lame must you be that you can't even get a job at a jack shack, and then you come on this website to insult senior members and promote lame-ass rip-offs like Tom Cats 2. If you were really that attractive, would you really have to "try" to get any job, let alone a job working the counter at a place where us guys that "have to pay for contact with women" frequent. Where's your pics?

Raven Murs
06-20-11, 02:16
I've seen a few of your posts of here and you are clearly a moron.

Last, your condescension is amazing. You said you're "trying" to get a job at an adult bookstore. How lame must you be that you can't even get a job at a jack shack, and then you come on this website to insult senior members and promote lame-ass rip-offs like Tom Cats 2. If you were really that attractive, would you really have to "try" to get any job, let alone a job working the counter at a place where us guys that "have to pay for contact with women" frequent. Where's your pics?I'm actually not a moron. Sorry if I misinterpreted you, but as I'm sure you can understand it's hard to read tone in text alone. You just came off as an asshole. I was just trying to offer some advice. I apologize if you felt insulted, but I did as well.

I can't really speak for myself, but people have told me that I'm very attractive. I'm not posting any pictures to verify that since the whole point of this site is to stay somewhat safe and anonymous. And I actually have a full time job already, I was just looking for something on the side to make extra money and I thought that might be fun. The last thing I wanted to do was start a flame war, so I won't say anything else, and sorry I said anything to begin with.

Raven Murs
06-20-11, 02:23
Rack'them!

Classic post, an all-timer. WOW your SO KEWL LOL! 1!

Also, I wasn't trying to "promote" any ripoffs. I've never even been inside the place, I just have a couple of girlfriends in the business and I was just trying to spread the word and help them out. Nevermind, though. Jeezus.

Canuck Guy
06-22-11, 02:14
WOW your SO KEWL LOL! 1!Ah, I see whats going on here. You are a man posing as a woman on the internet. No wonder you won't post pictures of yourself.

What a loser.

Freak2761
06-29-11, 11:52
We'll be making the rounds. Eagles, Aphrodites, and Pegasus.

She's a total pleaser. Looking for a bukkake or possible gangbang.

The bigger, the better.

PM me for more details

Member #4364
06-29-11, 13:34
Went to Triangle Adult off S. Wilmington yesterday afternoon. Popped in for a quick visit to see if anything was going on. Nothing happening.

My main reason for posting was to describe the abysmal lighting in the back. I get that they want low lighting but this was absurd. It was so dark in there it was just about impossible to walk around anywhere but the front. I saw numerous guys running into walls and the wall posts in the middle of the room. Not planning on going back there anytime soon.

Freak2761
06-29-11, 17:59
Here's another pic of her.

Let me just say this.

She's into everything, so if you guys are good to her, she'll blow your mind.

If not, we'll just go home and I'll continue using her.

Member #4364
07-03-11, 01:02
Where were you on Friday night?

Here's another pic of her.

Let me just say this.

She's into everything, so if you guys are good to her, she'll blow your mind.

If not, we'll just go home and I'll continue using her.

Clandestine
07-05-11, 01:22
Had a chance to visit Capital ABS. I figured if it wasn't happening I would check out the local notels on Capital. As luck would have it, even though there were only 5 cars in the parking lot, there were 2 girls in the shop. One was a pregnant girl sitting in the couples room with a black pimp. They left the viewing window open. As soon as she would see men looking in, she would go in the back to size up the situation. There was another skinny older girl coming up to guys seeing if they wanted to play. In a viewing booth, she was asking 2 jacksons. I was in a hurry, so I partook. 2 on looks but not bad service, especially with porn available to not have to look at her.

Chsguy286
07-25-11, 23:37
Made a few stops on sat night. Started my cruise around 11. Aphrodite literally had 2 cars in the parking so I didn't bother to go in. Peg has nothing but guys. I actually had to leave because there was some old guy giving me a problem. He is lucky I didn't knock his teeth out, but better to just leave then have a bigger problem. Then I went to capital. There was two couples there. One just went in the couples room and left without play (didn't matter because the woman looked very haggered and old). But the other couple was playing. She was a bbw but she was giving bjs to all that wanted. She really could suck a cock. They were playing outside of the couple room too which is a plus. It was nice because I actually met a couple normal guys that I bsed with while I was there. Its cool to meet some normal people to kill time while waiting. I hope the couple will be there next week because I really want to cum on her tits. If there is anyone that would like to set up a meeting for this weekend please pm me. I would really like to set up some action before I go.

Chsguy286
07-29-11, 00:47
Went to capital tonight since I saw a post on CL saying that a couple would be there this evening. I made it there by 9 and waited but they never showed. Only thing I saw was a black girl. She looked pretty good and invited me in the couples room. But after joining her and some touching she told me she wasn't free. I was frustrated that she took so long to say she was looking for money. So I just left and went home.

Chsguy286
07-30-11, 21:32
Went to capital last night. Saw a few couples. One was a black couple that played in the couples room but no where else and wouldn't open the window. There was a white older couple who sat out in the open until the vultures surrounded them. They went into the couples room to get away from them and played with the window open. This was until the same people (old ulgy fat men and spanish guys) kept knocking at the window until the husband got up and shut it. Thank you assholes for ruining the fun for the rest of us. Remember to respect the couples and women and give them there space. They are people too and if they want to play with you and you act proper they will. If you don't then they will not return and you will have no chances with anyone but guys then. It really gets under my skin when losers like these guys ruin it for the rest of us who know how to act. Also when looking in the only open window remember to be polite and let everyone get a turn and do not try to rip the window apart so you can see. Use your common sense! I also saw a very pregnant white woman with a black guy. I talked to her but she was trying to charge me, which I was not interested in. I don't go there for pro's that is what brag is for LOL. I am hoping tonight will have a better turn out despite the weather. I will report tomorrow with results.

Robert1744
07-31-11, 14:29
My "warden" is out of town all weekend, so I spent both night cruising the zones, as well as the sister ABS stores on Capital and S. Wilmington. There was not a whole lot out on the streets (at least not that I would stop for.) and the ABS scene was so-so, until.

I was making one last pass by the S. Wilmington ABS last night. They close a little earlier at 1am, and this was about 12:15. As I was parking, I see this FINE woman go in all by herself. She was black, about 5"11, long hair with a very nice body. On a regular scale, she was a solid 8 or 9 even.

So I hightail it in after her. It turns out that she wasn't with anyone, neither was she working. She was there to go in and be ravished. It was the damndest thing I've seen at an ABS in some time. Most women are with someone for safety and if you get lucky, they choose you. This woman walked straight back into one of the dark alcoves and basically gave herself up. It was like throwing chum to the sharks.

I of course was right on top of it and got to her offering first. She left the booth door open and pretty soon, I had 3 or 4 guys helping me. She didn't care, she just wanted to be pleasured. I cannot understate how, hot, smooth skin, pretty and clean this woman was. The only slight downside was that she would not fuck, and didn't want to service anyone, she just wanted all of us to service her. Given that she was so hot, I didn't mind that the service was one way. I ate her pussy and asshole and they were clean as a whistle.

In hindsight, while I was a glad participant, that situation could have gotten out of hand if the guys were not respectful. She would feign wanting to stop, but not totally pull away until she was truly ready to. We respected her limits, but definitely made her enforce those limits. Other bookstore pervs may not have been as accomodating. Perhaps most of us guys in the bookstore are decent after all!

Spooner Strum
08-04-11, 23:15
Is around noon on weekdays a total waste of time?

Also is the blue adult store on capital by the car repair places as bad as Eagle?

Any intel on that joint is appreciated.

WolfpackFan10
08-05-11, 23:20
Any recommendations?

I am visiting from FL on 8/12.

JohnnyRotten21
08-18-11, 10:19
I have caught up with the very pregnant blonde at Capital. She charges a little more than some but it is worth the money. Let's just say she likes her job. Sweet girl and very talented.

Spooner Strum
08-29-11, 12:45
I have caught up with the very pregnant blonde at Capital. She charges a little more than some but it is worth the money. Let's just say she likes her job. Sweet girl and very talented.Was she there today in the couples room at lunch?

Also, do they have solo booths with no glory holes? Does the $10 fee cover movies?

Thanks

Member #1658
08-30-11, 21:23
Where I live the ABS scene is 90% gay guys. 10% couples, and 0% working girls, so I was hesitant, but I tried Capital and scored on my first visit while in your fine town again for business.

Kim is a slightly overweight WSW. 38yrs old (looks younger). 5'6". 170 pounds maybe, and friendly as can be with southern charm.

She told me that she actually lives about 2 hours away but has to come to Raleigh once every week and when she does, she always tries to spend some time at Capital to help out her finances.

So, we discreetly agreed to $20 for a BBBJ. After the fact, she told me no CIM, so with that knowledge, combined with the quickly steaming up tiny little booth we were in and her BJ being slightly too sloppy for me (lots of slippery saliva) I was not able to cum. After about 15 minutes, I told her that it just wasn't going to happen. Thanked her and we both went back out into the open areas.

A little while later, she approaches me with a smile and another deal. She says "If you can spare another $35 you can fuck me in the ass!". Sounded like a good deal to me, so I headed out to get a condom and some lube and met her back at the same booth. I bent her over a chair and she said "Don't kill it, ok?". I'm like "sure." so then I proceed to shove my cock all the way in her ass and she was in visible pain (which is sadistically hot, so I kept pounding). After about 5 minutes, she stopped wincing and it turned into moaning that indicated the pain had started to turn into pleasure (also hot). I fucked her HARD and her poor head kept banging against the wall in the booth. She was a real trooper! After about 15 minutes of that, I nutted. Unfortunately, there was some "residue" from HER ass on the condom (not hot) which means she didn't come to the theater all cleaned up with the knowledge that she was going to take it in the ass. Nevertheless, I had a good time. After both of us cleaned up in the bathroom we both stayed for a while longer. I think she was hoping to make a little more money before going home.

Oh, by the way, she asked me not to tell the other guys in the theater that she let me fuck her in the ass because she doesn't always do that. She didn't mention keeping it to myself on the board, so, here you go! Kim at Capital Takes it in the Ass for a reasonable price!

Good luck catching her. Sounds like she only comes by once a week. Time I got her was around 8:30pm on Tuesday night.

(P.S. for the couple of you Senior Members who I PMd last week asking for a couple of girls contact info, thanks a lot for nothing. Not sure if you guys are never on the board (in which case, I apologize for the rant) or if you're not sharing because I'm not from your town (in which case, I don't understand your reluctance to share). Just becuase I'm not from your town doesn't make me untrustworthy. I have over 500 posts and visit several cities in the country. I can and WILL help visiting members with intel I have on any of the cities that I know including but not limited to Philly, Chicago, Tampa-Bay, and recently Raleigh-Durham. Heck, I even created and uploaded a nice map of the Durham stroll about 9 months ago or so. I don't get why some of you guys who SAY you will share by PM don't actually follow through. Again, if you guys just haven't been on the board in a couple of weeks then I retract my rant and apologize -- I just can't imagine that is the case).

Member #1658
08-30-11, 22:03
Yes, there are a few booths at Capital with no gloryholes. If you're looking for working girls, Capital is apparently your place (I scored a working girl last night on my first visit). If you are either wanting to be alone in a booth to watch movies or you're hoping for a couple, Pegasus is probably a better choice. Pegasus has a really cool video system in all the booths. High Def with rewind and fast forward on all the movies in the booth, widescreen, four movies playing at once (one on a big screen and three on small screens) .100 movies playing at all times, so plenty of material to choose from. Pegasus is the cleanest of all the bookstores in the area. As a matter of fact the overwhelming smell in Pegasus was the floor wax last night. They also have some nice couches which would come in handy if a couple shows up. Capital does have a couples only area, but it's near impossible to watch the couples play at capital unless you get invited into the couples room ahead of time. There is a crack in the wall that allows some limited viewing of the couples, but they can't see you so therefore you have zero chance of getting invited to participate once they're already playing. At Pegasus, there's nowhere to hide (except in the booths), so any couples playing are likely playing in the open, and if they're playing in the open they're probably the type of couple who is more receptive to others joining in. I have not scored a couple at Pegasus myself, but I've only scoped the place out a couple of times and from my experience in other cities and knowing what swinger couples like, Pegasus is the one that fits the bill here in Raleigh.

Was she there today in the couples room at lunch?

Also, do they have solo booths with no glory holes? Does the $10 fee cover movies?

Thanks

Spooner Strum
09-01-11, 14:52
Thanks for the information. I owe you.

Yes, there are a few booths at Capital with no gloryholes. If you're looking for working girls, Capital is apparently your place (I scored a working girl last night on my first visit). If you are either wanting to be alone in a booth to watch movies or you're hoping for a couple, Pegasus is probably a better choice. Pegasus has a really cool video system in all the booths. High Def with rewind and fast forward on all the movies in the booth, widescreen, four movies playing at once (one on a big screen and three on small screens) .100 movies playing at all times, so plenty of material to choose from. Pegasus is the cleanest of all the bookstores in the area. As a matter of fact the overwhelming smell in Pegasus was the floor wax last night. They also have some nice couches which would come in handy if a couple shows up. Capital does have a couples only area, but it's near impossible to watch the couples play at capital unless you get invited into the couples room ahead of time. There is a crack in the wall that allows some limited viewing of the couples, but they can't see you so therefore you have zero chance of getting invited to participate once they're already playing. At Pegasus, there's nowhere to hide (except in the booths), so any couples playing are likely playing in the open, and if they're playing in the open they're probably the type of couple who is more receptive to others joining in. I have not scored a couple at Pegasus myself, but I've only scoped the place out a couple of times and from my experience in other cities and knowing what swinger couples like, Pegasus is the one that fits the bill here in Raleigh.

MHL63
09-03-11, 05:10
12:30PM on a weekday. Place mostly empty with some ancient sausage trolling around. Was going to leave after a while, but saw blonde pregnant girl coming in. She says she gets in 3 or 4 times a week. I heard rumor that 2 jacksons would get CBJ but who would know about that?

Very dark in there, didn't see the couples room, but I don't know the layout yet, it may have been there.

Member #1658
09-04-11, 04:19
Couples room is only accessible from the front where the counter guy works. There's a door marked "couples only". The setup is designed to allow the counter guys to make sure only couples and invited people go in there.

12:30PM on a weekday. Place mostly empty with some ancient sausage trolling around. Was going to leave after a while, but saw blonde pregnant girl coming in. She says she gets in 3 or 4 times a week. I heard rumor that 2 jacksons would get CBJ but who would know about that?

Very dark in there, didn't see the couples room, but I don't know the layout yet, it may have been there.

Dusez
09-04-11, 16:52
There are 3 working girls here right now.

Lind AR
09-07-11, 20:13
It's been a long time fantasy of mine to take my boyfriend to an ABS and have some fun, and today I finally got the chance. I'd prefer the Capital ABS because it has a couples room, but this was a spur of the moment thing and we ended up at Pegasus (I'd never been in the back rooms before and should have RTFF about it first). Initially we were just going in for some merchandise, but I figured I might as well take the opportunity. So the bf and I went back there and WHOA! Lots of dudes just standing around, I'd say 10-15. We went into a booth and had some fun, then ventured out into one of the bigger rooms. Again, I wouldn't mind an audience, but these guys were practically vultures and it made the bf uneasy, so we just made out in a corner. We started to get a little touchy-feely but again the guys there were just standing around us. At least sit down and don't hover so close! The bf also said he'd be more comfortable if it was other couples watching, not just guys. In the end it was fun, but in the future I'll only be going to places with a couples area.

JayBruiser
09-13-11, 09:47
Hey guys,

I'm new here and figured I'd post. I've had a long time fantasy of getting a BJ at a glory hole and just recently found out that they have them at these adult book stores so I'm very intrigued. I'm straight so I guess I'll have to be prepared to fend off advances from the gay guys in there. I also have a fantasy of watching a girl give multiple BJ's to guys. It looks like my best bet would be to make arrangemtns before going to one of these book stores.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Trialrun
09-14-11, 02:59
Hey guys,

I'm new here and figured I'd post. I've had a long time fantasy of getting a BJ at a glory hole and just recently found out that they have them at these adult book stores so I'm very intrigued. I'm straight so I guess I'll have to be prepared to fend off advances from the gay guys in there. I also have a fantasy of watching a girl give multiple BJ's to guys. It looks like my best bet would be to make arrangemtns before going to one of these book stores.

Any advice would be appreciated.In the book stores around here if you stick your junk through a glory hole the odds are about 99. 9% that you'll be getting a BJ from a guy. The problem is simply that women don't go there very often, so the only way to ensure its not a guy is to wait till you see a girl go in the booth. OR bring a girl with you. These kind of kill the point of the glory hole to know who's there. The second fantasy you list may be realistic if you're patient and lucky, just expect to have to visit many times (at $10 a pop) for this to happen. Personally I've been less than 10 times, and have been lucky enough to once see a gangbang in action (didn't bring a condom so didn't partake). Aside from that no action at all.

Robert1744
09-14-11, 11:56
The girl that I reported on 7/31 at the S. Wilmington ABS was there again in the middle of the day yesterday with the exact same drill as I said below.

I've got no clue how to quantify when to find her there, I don't go enough. But clearly she goes on a somewhat regular basis at different times. My experience that night was obviously more than a one time jackpot.

Chsguy286
09-16-11, 00:51
Sorry to my friends at capital, new job kept me from coming the last few weeks. I must warn you all if you see a really hot couple there that is charging they will rip you off. I saw them take a hundred and do nothing for it but bolt. (happened a few weeks ago) but I will be there tomorrow night. Also promise a full report.

MHL63
09-17-11, 13:53
Had a dream that I was at Capital ABS last Monday after work, around 4:45. Was roaming around for a while, saw the pregnant girl roaming as well. Around 5:30pm, really hot couple came in, smoking hot skinny blonde in boots and minidress.

Followed them around for a while, and after some discussion, into the couples room we went. She sucked him off while I got to fuck her.

Sorry I had to wake up. But I may dream it again.

MHL63
09-20-11, 21:47
They have removed the wall between the couples room and the other areas of the arcade (the wall where the window was) and you now enter the arcade through the door that was the door into the couples room.

I asked someone there why and the word is that the mgmt believed the couple room wasn't used enough, I. E. Not enough couples. Not sure if this is / was the real reason.

NCman77
10-24-11, 17:42
First post here, so please bear with me if I do not say something correctly.

I went to the Capital ABS at 2:30'ish om on Thursday afternoon. I had not been in three years so when I walked into the arcade area I was really lost. Fortunately, there were two very nice ladies that offered to show me around and help me pick out the booth with the best TV. On a side note, their TVs suck. One of the two ladies was blonde, long hair and was very nice. The other was a little older and I am pretty sure she had partied a little too much at lunch. I went with the younger blonde and, true to her word, she did help me find the booth with the best TV. I gave her a tip to encourage her good work and she left me very happy. She was so thoughtful, she brought a rain coat and made sure it would withstand moisture, over and over and over again.

One other thing that I noticed once my eyes adjusted was that there was a line of five guys following me around everywhere so I started walking into a booth then immediately walking out of it just to mess with them. I went into all of the unlocked booths and then came right back out, I am pretty sure that they got the hint that I didn't want any hot dogs. It was fun though. I went in, and the booths on either side of me were suddenly occupied!

Atmosphere was not great. Open smokers in the arcade. Little lobby area was comfortable with a sofa and love seat. Large room movie areas were creepy. There is one that is hidden behind a wall, and that one made me very uncomfortable. I wasn't sure what I was expecting to see when I peered around the corner of that one.

Overall I liked it better three years ago but alas, it is what it is.

I hear that Pegasus is better upgraded but is smaller with not as many booths. That's next on my list!

SpiffMc
10-25-11, 18:10
I'm curious as to how much show someone tip for such a helpful hand?

MHL63
10-26-11, 01:07
First post here, so please bear with me if I do not say something correctly.

Little lobby area was comfortable with a sofa and love seat.This lobby area was the couples room and separate until the removed the wall that goes into the rest of the arcade.

Tomas55
10-26-11, 16:44
I hear that Pegasus is better upgraded but is smaller with not as many booths. That's next on my list![/QUOTE]If you don't like hot dogs then you might want to avoid pegasus. This is my opinion of course but I have never seen any women there and I have been harassed by gay dudes non stop every time I've been so I finally quit going. It is nicer and cheaper but it's not worth the sausagefest.

OneOfTwo
10-27-11, 04:22
But specific about what I want to try. I have been there twice to look around. I want to go into one of the largest viewing areas, and have 2 guys setup 3 chairs with me in middle and ask if they can play with my boobs. Once my shirt is off and the fun has started, other guys can rush in to undress me completely. And if I get nervous, please just keep going. Use condoms to screw me and / or others can jerk on my boobs. Not a professional and do not want to see money. If there was a table anywhere in the place, that would be great to put me on.

MrArthurDent
10-27-11, 18:41
But specific about what I want to try. I have been there twice to look around. I want to go into one of the largest viewing areas, and have 2 guys setup 3 chairs with me in middle and ask if they can play with my boobs. Once my shirt is off and the fun has started, other guys can rush in to undress me completely. And if I get nervous, please just keep going. Use condoms to screw me and / or others can jerk on my boobs. Not a professional and do not want to see money. If there was a table anywhere in the place, that would be great to put me on.I'm interested. When would this fantasy take place? How many companions are you looking for?

JohnnyRotten21
10-28-11, 19:30
I have been to the Capital Store a couple of times lately and met 2 fun ladies. Haley is a leggy blonde who loves her work. Sarah is a dirty little redhead but don't be fooled fellas. She plays a mean flute. Just thought I would drop a few reccommendations.

DsmithJones
11-17-11, 11:51
I've been to Capital off and on and occassionally see a woman or two there. Never had anyone show me around. May have to go visit again. Can anyone give me directions to the other ones? Also I thought I saw another ABS further down Capital but it looked abandoned.

SpiffMc
11-18-11, 02:11
On Harrget St?

Boob Lover
11-18-11, 18:58
On Harrget St?Made the mistake of walking in there one time I was greeted by a Ball python in a glass tank walked in saw dick all over the place looked at the cashier and walked back out

Pbone888
12-04-11, 08:25
Last night was interesting. Total sausage fest until 12:30. Tall blonde chick (7 maybe) shows up. Hangs around, plays with herself some, and then leaves. Anyone know her story?

What goes on in the back now? Couples room is gone. Is it all fudge packing back there?

Boob Lover
12-04-11, 21:33
Brought my lady friend to Eagle on Glenwood not really going to go back there it wasnt what I was hoping for kinda small but she gave me a flute lesson and then left. I had taken her to the ABS in garner the one after 70 awhile back liked it alot more more room todo more things but I'm going to bring her to the ABS on the hill next time maybe just watch a video in the big open rooms while giving me a flute lesson and maybe a few others can take a whack at her. Just for future refrance she a chunky Black girl who is only into White dudes, so the next time we go and take a trip I will post up here and let you all know before hand

ChaseCash
12-06-11, 16:23
Have you considered playing with her at Pegasus, also on Glenwood across from PepBoys? As far as ABS goes it's much cleaner than the one on the hill, non-smoking and some rooms that might be promising for group stuff with her (the one showing hetero videos.) Let me know if you set something up.

Brought my lady friend to Eagle on Glenwood not really going to go back there it wasnt what I was hoping for kinda small but she gave me a flute lesson and then left. I had taken her to the ABS in garner the one after 70 awhile back liked it alot more more room todo more things but I'm going to bring her to the ABS on the hill next time maybe just watch a video in the big open rooms while giving me a flute lesson and maybe a few others can take a whack at her. Just for future refrance she a chunky Black girl who is only into White dudes, so the next time we go and take a trip I will post up here and let you all know before hand

Boob Lover
12-06-11, 19:00
I was actually wanting to try pegasus out but I saw eagle and decided to go. We were going to go to the one after 70 but found that one, how far away would you say is pegasus?

Have you considered playing with her at Pegasus, also on Glenwood across from PepBoys? As far as ABS goes it's much cleaner than the one on the hill, non-smoking and some rooms that might be promising for group stuff with her (the one showing hetero videos.) Let me know if you set something up.

ChaseCash
12-06-11, 19:56
Not far at all. 3 1/2 miles back toward Crabtree off Millbrook from Eagle.

I was actually wanting to try pegasus out but I saw eagle and decided to go. We were going to go to the one after 70 but found that one, how far away would you say is pegasus?

SpiffMc
12-07-11, 00:35
Pegasus is much nicer but I've never seen a women in there.

Coda8142
12-08-11, 00:42
Hey guys, first time poster, long time lurker.

I had a dream that I was at the ABS on the hill a few weeks ago, Saturday night around 9pm. There were 2 couples and a WSW (20's, slightly BBW, very personable) , I hung around for a bit but neither couple seemed into doing much more than watching TV in the new big room where the couples room used to be. The WSW (I forgot to get her name) was offering the usual, and mentioned that a couple of other girls were frequenting the place more often. I might have to spend more time here, it's always been a sausage fest when I've gone in the past, and I haven't been to Pegasus yet. Got my first experience in the world, a simple HJ for a pic of Jackson, and I threw in a pic of hamilton for her time spent chatting.

Hope my first post was alright, you guys have been very helpful and the forums are a great read!

Boob Lover
12-08-11, 20:20
Does pegasus have a couples room?

Pegasus is much nicer but I've never seen a women in there.

SpiffMc
12-09-11, 02:14
Not really. A couple of open big rooms though.

Wilmguy
12-09-11, 15:29
I'll be in town for work next week. I'm wanting to try a abs but it looks like you guys have some options. Which has the best chance to have me leaving happy.

Thanks in advance.

SpiffMc
12-10-11, 01:40
I hit all 4 ABS's tonight on my way home. They were all dead. Eagle, Capital and the Garner one were pretty much empty and Pegasus was a sausage fest. Oh well.

Brew Man
12-27-11, 14:51
I have been to the Capital Store a couple of times lately and met 2 fun ladies. Haley is a leggy blonde who loves her work. Sarah is a dirty little redhead but don't be fooled fellas. She plays a mean flute. Just thought I would drop a few reccommendations.I was there a couple days ago, and I agree about Sarah, she is quite talented. I had half and half with her in one of the booths, then dropped her off at a nearby hotel that she stays at.

Spooner Strum
12-29-11, 13:09
I was there a couple days ago, and I agree about Sarah, she is quite talented. I had half and half with her in one of the booths, then dropped her off at a nearby hotel that she stays at.Never seen any women in there. My luck stinks

KnobJob
01-03-12, 01:16
While doing some Christmas shopping right before the Holidays, I decided to check out Pegasus off of Davis Circle. Saw the many reports about this place being a sausage fest, but I have to admit, the place is very clean compared to ABS on the Hill (Capital Blvd). $5 entry fee. I checked it out for about 15 minutes, probably full of 7-8 dudes, but no ladies. Then when I decided to leave, I saw a black dude and his white girlfriend walking in as I was leaving. I decided to take a trip back inside for another $5, but well worth it. I ended up playing with the white chick in a booth for about 30 minutes while her black boyfriend jerked off in the next booth watching through the gloryhole. Awesome time. I licked her pussy and she got so wet. Slipped on a hat and laid her back in the chair in the booth and tore that pussy up. She said that she and her cuckold man don't frequent the place often, so I must have just gotten lucky! I guess the point is, that there are in fact chances of catching women up at Pegasus, in light of the all the "sausage fest" reports on this place. Keep Hunting fellas. KJ

Bull Cucksnc
01-03-12, 11:59
Any of those places can be hit of miss. When they are a hit it is great. I had a similar experience at Pegasus about three months ago. Hot brunette came in holding a leash with some twinky on the end of it. We locked eyes and went into a boot all together. She and I engaged in a major face sucking and grope session while the twinky orally got us both off. It was a real surprise and true delight.

KnobJob
01-03-12, 19:08
Checked out Pegasus again today in hopes of some good action. Was there around 4ish today. Went inside for about 30 minutes and hung around, nothing but sausages and fags all around. I decided to head out to the car to grab a smoke and what do you know. A black dude and a smokin hot brunette walk in while I'm having my cig in the car. I immediately went back in. The black dude was checking out movies and his hot friend was just browsing around the toys. Man was she beautiful, smoking hot and young. Bad News though. They never made it back in the arcade area like I was hoping. What a bummer.

Hit up Aphrodites earlier in the day, nothing but a few dudes hanging out. I decided to hang out in one of the booths in hopes of something interesting to walk through the door (yeah probably a long shot). Ended up just watching this guy jerk off through the glory hole in the booth. Nothing spectacular.

Dropped by Eagle off of Glenwood after that and nothing doing there.

Maybe another day.

MHL63
01-04-12, 22:55
Never seen any women in there. My luck stinksI have been 3 for my last 4 in finding a lady. Professional performers, no doubt, but sucksess nonetheless.

I have probably been pretty lucky, but I do wait a long time as well. You have to be in for the long haul, I think.

SpankyHam
01-06-12, 11:37
Hey guys, there may be some action this afternoon if you can get these two to show up. Check it out here:

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cas/2785969121.html

SpankyHam
01-06-12, 12:26
I swear I posted this earlier and it didn't show up. Check out Craigslist personals, a couple is asking about ABS's in Raleigh.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cas/2785969121.html

Dog2000
01-07-12, 14:25
I have tried Capital ABS and Pegusus last night and struck out again. Stayed for over an hour at each and got tired of all the guys asking what I was interested in. I have tried several different times and days and have only seen one female in either and she was so cracked out that I was surprised she could even walk.

I will keep at it though! I have also not noticed any SW's in either area. Much tougher to find much here than Texas or Maryland.

OneOfTwo
01-13-12, 04:25
Going back Friday night late as well. Should be there by11p. When you find me just ask to play.

Member #5168
01-13-12, 15:03
Going back Friday night late as well. Should be there by11p. When you find me just ask to play.Any way to know its you?

Bull Cucksnc
01-13-12, 19:06
Going back Friday night late as well. Should be there by11p. When you find me just ask to play.Cool! Which one?

Ajacks
01-13-12, 20:58
Cool! Which one?I would assume the one by 70 based on their previous post. But you know what they say about assume.

Boob Lover
01-13-12, 22:43
Hey all I'm going to be bringing my friend to the adult shop in garner the small one near BP gas around 11ish tonight she is a Black female and only wants to see white guys She says she needs some cash so any donations would be greatly appricated hope to see yall tonight

StreetBeet
01-14-12, 16:55
Did either of these happen last night? I went by the capital ABS on my way home but must have been too late.

Boob Lover
01-14-12, 18:40
Did either of these happen last night? I went by the capital ABS on my way home but must have been too late.We went around 11 lastnight didn't see much of a crows mostly wanted me not her so we did our thing and left sorry

OneOfTwo
01-15-12, 07:30
Did either of these happen last night? I went by the capital ABS on my way home but must have been too late.Went by abs south raleigh / garner on hwy 70 Thursday night around 10:30 til closed, entertaining a 1 guy with inter-see, then onto eagle in north raleigh, with sausage for sausage only there. Friday night was abs again on hwy 70 south raleigh, entertaining 3 guys with inter-see between 11p and 1230a, then onto capital for first time, entertaining 6 guys and 1 to go in vehicle after closing, all with inter-see. Saturday night started with capital around 11:30p, entertaining 3 with inter-see and 1 HJ til closing, heading to pegasus next, obtaining 2 more for inter-see, seeing another couple there as well. Tried eagle once more, but it is dedicated as a sausage for sausage market. Do not know when or if I will return, but think pegasys will be the place. I just wish I could walk in, find a line of guys that would line up and give me inter-see for a couple hours. Just one time would be nice.

Spooner Strum
01-15-12, 10:35
We went around 11 lastnight didn't see much of a crows mostly wanted me not her so we did our thing and left sorryDang. Ever go around lunch? I'd be there then for her.

StreetBeet
01-15-12, 14:40
I would love to play, any interest on doing anything today?

Boob Lover
01-15-12, 15:55
Wish I could but work scheduale gots me till 5 besides the fact I work out in Durham but trust me if I could I def would.

Dang. Ever go around lunch? I'd be there then for her.

GentleJester
01-15-12, 22:06
Do not know when or if I will return, but think pegasys will be the place. I just wish I could walk in, find a line of guys that would line up and give me inter-see for a couple hours. Just one time would be nice.Give some decent warning about when and where on here and I think you could be satisfied easily.

Spooner Strum
01-16-12, 00:03
Wish I could but work scheduale gots me till 5 besides the fact I work out in Durham but trust me if I could I def would.Maxx is not an option?

Member #4364
01-16-12, 00:32
I'm not calling be. S. Here, but I was at Capital the last 2 hours it was open, and did not see any women in there at all. Not even sure if there were 6 guys in there total, and they were too busy sucking each other. I did see a woman on the way out, but she looked to be a working girl.

Went by abs south raleigh / garner on hwy 70 Thursday night around 10:30 til closed, entertaining a 1 guy with inter-see, then onto eagle in north raleigh, with sausage for sausage only there. Friday night was abs again on hwy 70 south raleigh, entertaining 3 guys with inter-see between 11p and 1230a, then onto capital for first time, entertaining 6 guys and 1 to go in vehicle after closing, all with inter-see. Saturday night started with capital around 11:30p, entertaining 3 with inter-see and 1 HJ til closing, heading to pegasus next, obtaining 2 more for inter-see, seeing another couple there as well. Tried eagle once more, but it is dedicated as a sausage for sausage market. Do not know when or if I will return, but think pegasys will be the place. I just wish I could walk in, find a line of guys that would line up and give me inter-see for a couple hours. Just one time would be nice.

OneOfTwo
01-16-12, 20:11
I'm not calling be. S. Here, but I was at Capital the last 2 hours it was open, and did not see any women in there at all. Not even sure if there were 6 guys in there total, and they were too busy sucking each other. I did see a woman on the way out, but she looked to be a working girl.They called closing early Friday night, approximately 20 minutes early. And as far as I know I was the only girl in there, all the way in the back on the couch. I walked out with the last two guys in the place, so you must have seen me. I didn't go into booth at all, remaining on couch with nothing but socks, shoes, and a smile.

I plan to go back to pegasys and possibly capital this Friday. Not sure of time, but hope to be there earlier, since I have to work Saturday. But beware, I play in open, so he you can't perform in front of others and / or can't get a hard on, don't bother. I am going back to look for wood to use and move on.

OneOfTwo
01-16-12, 23:16
I don't have to work Thursday now. I would rather wait til my next weekend off, but want to try once more this week.

They called closing early Friday night, approximately 20 minutes early. And as far as I know I was the only girl in there, all the way in the back on the couch. I walked out with the last two guys in the place, so you must have seen me. I didn't go into booth at all, remaining on couch with nothing but socks, shoes, and a smile.

I plan to go back to pegasys and possibly capital this Friday. Not sure of time, but hope to be there earlier, since I have to work Saturday. But beware, I play in open, so he you can't perform in front of others and / or can't get a hard on, don't bother. I am going back to look for wood to use and move on.

MHL63
01-17-12, 00:32
I don't have to work Thursday now. I would rather wait til my next weekend off, but want to try once more this week.Early or late?

Ajacks
01-17-12, 16:55
I'm not calling be. S. Here, but I was at Capital the last 2 hours it was open, and did not see any women in there at all. Not even sure if there were 6 guys in there total, and they were too busy sucking each other. I did see a woman on the way out, but she looked to be a working girl.Hi Boot Lip. I can verify that she was at the one of 70 on Friday night. She has nice pair of small firm tits and tight pussy.

Member #4364
01-17-12, 21:40
Good to hear. I will retract my previous comments. Must have been looking in the wrong place.

Hi Boot Lip. I can verify that she was at the one of 70 on Friday night. She has nice pair of small firm tits and tight pussy.

SpankyHam
01-17-12, 21:48
Hi Boot Lip. I can verify that she was at the one of 70 on Friday night. She has nice pair of small firm tits and tight pussy.Can you point us to some pics of her?

Ajacks
01-18-12, 08:25
Can you point us to some pics of her?I don't have any but if I catch her again I will see if I can get a picture. Maybe we could all arrange to meet hear and help satisfy her needs if she plans it ahead of time.

Member #4364
01-18-12, 10:49
Are you planning on going out again tonight? If so, which places and times? I'm sure there are plenty of guys here that would like to provide you with all the wood you need.

I don't have to work Thursday now. I would rather wait til my next weekend off, but want to try once more this week.

Pwasg
01-18-12, 11:24
What is inter-see? Tried searching online, but could not find that term. It has been used in several recent posts on this board.

MacGyver7964
01-18-12, 13:54
What is inter-see? Tried searching online, but could not find that term. It has been used in several recent posts on this board.Intercourse

Thecore0620
01-18-12, 22:49
She's here And she's fucking. Nice tits