PDA

View Full Version : Adult Bookstores

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

KnobJob
08-24-15, 13:19
So Sunday I was checking out the Hill, and wasn't nothing much happening other than this black tranny who was soliciting patrons. I talked to "her" for a minute on the couch and she insisted she was not a tranny. Said her name was Chasity. I was suspect, but was horny and due to lack of other options I elected to hit a booth with her. She quoted me $40 for FS. I immediately wanted to confirm she was actually a female once we got in the booth, she said she gets that all the time and eagerly showed me her pussy and let me feel it. She certainly didn't have a cock, but had what I think may have been a post op pussy. I got serious doubts and didn't proceed any further. Well she got a bit upset I didn't want to partake any further and proceeded to shake me down and threaten me when I only offered her $20 for her time. I ended up giving her another $20 for a total of $40 for absolutely nothing but a feel of her manufactured pussy. It was a total waste and I got such a bad vibe from her from the get go, I should have known better. Just a prime example of how the little head can get the best of you.

If anyone else can advise on the status of Chasity, please do. Otherwise I'd stay away from her. She claimed she carried a switch blade and tazer in her bra for protection but then wanted to get ugly when I passed on wanting to do business with her. Hoping my warning will save some of you fellow mongers some trouble in the future.

Safe hunting fellas.

KJ.

WildMan23
08-24-15, 13:54
Hey khris if your lookin for the 2 pretty girls try back sometime Friday. I spent a few min in a booth with Christy last Fri and it was great. She told me she would be back this Fri but that's just what she said. I'm def going to swing through and try to spend a little more time with her. Maybe this time I can get her to work on it in one of the rooms so all can see.

Kurt308
08-24-15, 14:01
Had some time to spare so went by the hill around 10, payed for my ticket made my rounds and no ladies. Stuck around in my car outside for about 2 hours with no luck. Hit up downtown spots and nothing. Swung back by the hill around 2, parking lot was full. Made my way inside to a sausage fest. That was all the time I had.

Khris
08-24-15, 15:24
Anything at the hill or is it just the tranny.

Enduro185
08-24-15, 17:02
Anything at the hill or is it just the tranny.I gave up around 3:30. Still just the tranny when I left.

Toosay
08-24-15, 17:06
I gave up around 3:30. Still just the tranny when I left.Figures. So hit or miss over there these days.

MwmForHotFun
08-24-15, 17:16
It's not Jen. When I was walking out at 5:15, I got in my car and pulled out. Walking up the street in front of the furniture place was a beautiful thin and tall brunette with a black spaghetti strap top on, tight black pants, and elevated heels. I gave her a wave and she smiled at me, I had to go down and turn around at the light and when I came back up she had walked into the building Who is she? Anybody there that knows her? 100% my type, any contact information you may have on there is much appreciated.

Emeralddragon6
08-24-15, 20:02
It's not Jen. When I was walking out at 5:15, I got in my car and pulled out. Walking up the street in front of the furniture place was a beautiful thin and tall brunette with a black spaghetti strap top on, tight black pants, and elevated heels. I gave her a wave and she smiled at me, I had to go down and turn around at the light and when I came back up she had walked into the building Who is she? Anybody there that knows her? 100% my type, any contact information you may have on there is much appreciated.I saw her too but couldn't stop. I think she might be Lydia friend. If you get info let me know and I will give you the same courtesy.

DMizzle26
08-25-15, 03:07
So Sunday I was checking out the Hill, and wasn't nothing much happening other than this black tranny who was soliciting patrons. I talked to "her" for a minute on the couch and she insisted she was not a tranny. Said her name was Chasity. I was suspect, but was horny and due to lack of other options I elected to hit a booth with her. She quoted me $40 for FS. I immediately wanted to confirm she was actually a female once we got in the booth, she said she gets that all the time and eagerly showed me her pussy and let me feel it. She certainly didn't have a cock, but had what I think may have been a post op pussy. I got serious doubts and didn't proceed any further. Well she got a bit upset I didn't want to partake any further and proceeded to shake me down and threaten me when I only offered her $20 for her time. I ended up giving her another $20 for a total of $40 for absolutely nothing but a feel of her manufactured pussy. It was a total waste and I got such a bad vibe from her from the get go, I should have known better. Just a prime example of how the little head can get the best of you.

If anyone else can advise on the status of Chasity, please do. Otherwise I'd stay away from her. She claimed she carried a switch blade and tazer in her bra for protection but then wanted to get ugly when I passed on wanting to do business with her. Hoping my warning will save some of you fellow mongers some trouble in the future.

Safe hunting fellas.

KJ.Saturday Night I was eating at the Waffle House off of Capital with some friends. When we was leaving I stopped over at the BP to pick up drink for the road I parked on the Side by Taco Bell, There was a Black Female about 5"5 standing on the side of building playing with her phone She waved and I said hi to her on my way in.

On my way back to my car she came over to talk to me Told me Her name was Chasity and thatb she stayed down the road at City Studios and that she was looking for some fun that night. I really didn't have time for anything didn't have the energy but figure she was a provider so I got her number, She told me I could find on Backpage. So of course when I got home I looked the number up and to my surprise found her in The Tranny section. I was dumbfounded I never miss anything like that but that night she clearly looked womanly to me LOL had a nice little skirt on. I'm glad I didn't partake in anything LOL. But your Chasity sounds alot like the Chasity I also encountered. I don't have the backpage link but I did find this link where I got some pictures to comfirm if this is what you saw.

PatsFan5252
08-25-15, 09:15
Saturday Night I was eating at the Waffle House off of Capital with some friends. When we was leaving I stopped over at the BP to pick up drink for the road I parked on the Side by Taco Bell, There was a Black Female about 5"5 standing on the side of building playing with her phone She waved and I said hi to her on my way in.

On my way back to my car she came over to talk to me Told me Her name was Chasity and thatb she stayed down the road at City Studios and that she was looking for some fun that night. I really didn't have time for anything didn't have the energy but figure she was a provider so I got her number, She told me I could find on Backpage. So of course when I got home I looked the number up and to my surprise found her in The Tranny section. I was dumbfounded I never miss anything like that but that night she clearly looked womanly to me LOL had a nice little skirt on. I'm glad I didn't partake in anything LOL. But your Chasity sounds alot like the Chasity I also encountered. I don't have the backpage link but I did find this link where I got some pictures to comfirm if this is what you saw.Holy crap, look at the size of those mitts. Someone call Riverboat Ron and tell him we found him a new wideout.

DMizzle26
08-25-15, 19:28
So I had a few hours to kill today so I stopped by The Hill round 1 first thing I noticed is the New Furniture they finally got rid of all those gross cum smelling couches, Replaced them with more leather couches guess for easy clean-up. They took away the couch in the back in front of the booths and added wall lights.

Only negative thing about that is you can now see how gross the walls back there look LOL. Somebody quickly turned them off tho. After being there for about 20 mins The huge Black Tranny walked in and took her usual spot in the corner by the booths. I actually saw it getting pounded in one of the booths not by choice they had the window wide open when I went into the booth beside it. Thats 10 secs I wish I could have back.

Something new I saw today is The so-called Security guy that parks out front with the Convertible kept coming to the back and making quick laps before leaving. As I was sitting in the Corner by the Front TV room (Great spot to scout the Front door now that the Soda Machine is also gone) I saw a another Black Female walk in didn't take long to realize it was the same Tranny Chasity I and Knobjob just wrote about. She did a quick Lap around before coming back telling a guy she will be back. Right before I was getting ready to leave she did show back up with an even scarier Tranny that was alot bigger then the Huge Black tranny that was by the way still there.

I nearly felt I had to get in Defensive mode as Chasity left to go in the Booth with a guy And the huge I don't what the hell to call it started walking towards me in a slow wobbly I'm about to rape you kind of way LOL. It tried to talk to me and it had a weird voice like it was using a voice box I couldn't tell because I honestly was scared to look up. Once it realized I was ignoring it walked off.

They left before I did but I pray to God this is not what I have to look forward too whenever I visit The Hill. If I had any sort of sex Drive today I woulda called Makayla to come rescue me from possibly getting man-handled in a booth LOL.

KnobJob
08-26-15, 07:54
Saturday Night I was eating at the Waffle House off of Capital with some friends. When we was leaving I stopped over at the BP to pick up drink for the road I parked on the Side by Taco Bell, There was a Black Female about 5"5 standing on the side of building playing with her phone She waved and I said hi to her on my way in.

On my way back to my car she came over to talk to me Told me Her name was Chasity and thatb she stayed down the road at City Studios and that she was looking for some fun that night. I really didn't have time for anything didn't have the energy but figure she was a provider so I got her number, She told me I could find on Backpage. So of course when I got home I looked the number up and to my surprise found her in The Tranny section. I was dumbfounded I never miss anything like that but that night she clearly looked womanly to me LOL had a nice little skirt on. I'm glad I didn't partake in anything LOL. But your Chasity sounds alot like the Chasity I also encountered. I don't have the backpage link but I did find this link where I got some pictures to comfirm if this is what you saw.Yup that those are the pictures of it. I remember it saying "she" had an ad on BP. God I hate these trannys, LOL.

Sgiii
08-27-15, 10:29
Another Arrest for Begging without a permit. It never amazes me anymore. She was on drugs. Then Got clean and then right back to where she was before.

Sad sad sad.

JohnBWise
08-27-15, 13:07
She looks all tweaked out too. Look at those pupils and clenched meth mouth jaw. Nasty.

Another Arrest for Begging without a permit. It never amazes me anymore. She was on drugs. Then Got clean and then right back to where she was before.

Sad sad sad.

NightTraveler
08-27-15, 18:57
Nothing here just a possible tranny, and maybe 3 other guys, looks dead, Chrissy, said she would be back later but I highly doubt that. Looks like a long road to nothing.

NightTraveler
08-28-15, 00:46
So after finding nothing earlier I finally left around 745, drove around up and down Capital. Nothing finally went further past the Capital Inn, saw a flash of a brunette sprint across the street, went to a car that was waiting around near that carwash. So slowed down, maybe 1,000 yrds down the road, the same blonde K308 met at the bookstore, she's a pretty small girl with a big booty. She offered to take me to her room for $. 5 that was pretty fun, she went the distance. Flute, ridding, k9, mish, k9 again to finish. She was doing that fake sigh moan and was getting vocal. Those little glasses she wore were getting kinda steamed up. Finally after about 15 minutes later. POP, cleaned up. She stayed in the room, I left walked out the door, when I was halfway to the car another little brunette was walking around the motel. She's the one Robert1744 the one that makes love to the shaft and the head, has a tongue ring. Anyway asked her to see what was up if she had a phone, no minutes, offered for $1. 0, said no, she negotiated a bit more, I got the upper hand. I got it for $40. Found a room to use, She's super affectionate, she worked that ring up and down the shaft, all over, she would lick my balls, she licked my neck for a bit while stroking it. I had my hand on her very petite ass very small and with the panties she wore. Black see through. Loved just grabbing her ass. Pushed her on the bed and bent her over. Slowly inserting myself in to her, pumped her a few minutes. Somehow 10 minutes slipped by, but the head was pretty good, managed to cum again in the cover and went on my way. If I hadn't been there earlier for the other girl I would not have set foot there. Place seems like a great way to get busted. But both girls did say they did go to the hill occasionally, which is why this is posted to the Bookstore site.

WildMan23
08-28-15, 08:52
Going to be in the area today and hoping to find one of these lovely ladies around the hill, if not the hill maybe somewhere close. Any info on where to find them today would be great. Thanks y'all.

Raleighncman
08-28-15, 11:24
So after finding nothing earlier I finally left around 745, drove around up and down Capital. Nothing finally went further past the Capital Inn, saw a flash of a brunette sprint across the street, went to a car that was waiting around near that carwash. So slowed down, maybe 1,000 yrds down the road, the same blonde K308 met at the bookstore, she's a pretty small girl with a big booty. She offered to take me to her room for $. 5 that was pretty fun, she went the distance. Flute, ridding, k9, mish, k9 again to finish. She was doing that fake sigh moan and was getting vocal. Those little glasses she wore were getting kinda steamed up. Finally after about 15 minutes later. POP, cleaned up. She stayed in the room, I left walked out the door, when I was halfway to the car another little brunette was walking around the motel. She's the one Robert1744 the one that makes love to the shaft and the head, has a tongue ring. Anyway asked her to see what was up if she had a phone, no minutes, offered for $1. 0, said no, she negotiated a bit more, I got the upper hand. I got it for $40. Found a room to use, She's super affectionate, she worked that ring up and down the shaft, all over, she would lick my balls, she licked my neck for a bit while stroking it. I had my hand on her very petite ass very small and with the panties she wore. Black see through. Loved just grabbing her ass. Pushed her on the bed and bent her over. Slowly inserting myself in to her, pumped her a few minutes. Somehow 10 minutes slipped by, but the head was pretty good, managed to cum again in the cover and went on my way. If I hadn't been there earlier for the other girl I would not have set foot there. Place seems like a great way to get busted. But both girls did say they did go to the hill occasionally, which is why this is posted to the Bookstore site.Hey Ginger444, is this the "small girl with the big booty" ?

http://www.providerphone.com/919-436-9400/?id=21705418

Brneyehound
08-28-15, 12:25
White girl sitting out front of the store. Half cracked out but in better shape than jen. Not sure if she planning on coming in or just looking for a ride.

Brneyehound
08-28-15, 12:42
Makayla just walked in. Asked a guy who talked to the white chick and she told him she'd be in soon.

Kurt308
08-28-15, 14:17
White girl sitting out front of the store. Half cracked out but in better shape than jen. Not sure if she planning on coming in or just looking for a ride."I spoke to her outside, she said she was waiting on her friend and coming inside, but I couldn't wait".

Horny4U
08-28-15, 15:58
A lot of cars in the parking lot, but only guys here. There was a couple in the parking lot, but they don't seem to be coming in.

NightTraveler
08-29-15, 01:47
Yeah that's her, I guess she does have a phone.

BeepBeepItsMe
08-29-15, 13:31
Yeah that's her, I guess she does have a phone.Yes, but those look like old ads, so the number may no longer be valid.

Raleighncman
08-29-15, 13:39
Yes, but those look like old ads, so the number may no longer be valid.It's been about a month since I can confirm that she used that number.

DMizzle26
08-29-15, 16:13
So at The Hill right now. Earlier there was 2 cute girls in short skirts here a dark haired girl and a blond. The Brunette introduced herself to it stared with an are they didn't stay long like 20 mins top saw a couple guys then was out.

Mexican tranny was here as usual, then 2 drugged out girls came in one went behind the wall with a guy then left I'm guessing the guy spotted them outside and invited them in. The one that was with the guy left. The other has been hanging out in the 2nd tv room looking drugged out as hell nodding off.

She has been in the booth with a couple guys. The last one she saw was a hilarious moment. 2 guys following behind her starting fighting over thw booth next to her LOL. I'm calling her Jenn 2. 0 becuz that's exactly what it looks like right now LOL.

Sparky88
08-29-15, 16:33
I was the one that brought those two girls in. I gave them each 20 and went back and had a nice covered dream with the tan girl.

Member #4364
08-29-15, 18:45
Don't have this confirmed so don't be upset if it doesn't happen, but friend of a friend said he is taking a girl to Phoenix tonight. If it's the girl I'm thinking of she's a bigger girl big tits. Definitely not oneoftwo. But younger. Wants glory hole dick.

GrayShades
08-29-15, 19:10
Don't have this confirmed so don't be upset if it doesn't happen, but friend of a friend said he is taking a girl to Phoenix tonight. If it's the girl I'm thinking of she's a bigger girl big tits. Definitely not oneoftwo. But younger. Wants glory hole dick.Any word on Time?

Member #4364
08-29-15, 19:19
Any word on Time?Soon. Within next hour.

Again not confirmed so don't hold it against me if they don't show. Just wanted to pass info along.

GrayShades
08-29-15, 19:29
Soon. Within next hour.

Again not confirmed so don't hold it against me if they don't show. Just wanted to pass info along.Damn, I wouldn't be able to make it until 9 ish. Oh well, maybe next time. I'm craving some action tonight.

NiceOne14
08-29-15, 20:20
Soon. Within next hour.

Again not confirmed so don't hold it against me if they don't show. Just wanted to pass info along.Any further word on this?

GrayShades
08-29-15, 20:27
Any further word on this?I ride past just now. 1 car in lot.

Member #4364
08-29-15, 20:36
I ride past just now. 1 car in lot.Trying to get an update.

GrayShades
08-29-15, 21:46
Trying to get an update.Anyone stopped in?

DMizzle26
08-29-15, 23:01
I was the one that brought those two girls in. I gave them each 20 and went back and had a nice covered dream with the tan girl.The other one stayed behind for awhile for a min I was scared for her life she was sitting on the couch her eyes had rolled to the back of her head and her face was twisted LOL.

When I stopped back thru round 9 she had came back with a change of clothes had a little dress on with half her ass out. Was sitting in a truck with a guy when I left.

DMizzle26
08-30-15, 00:44
Forgot to add earlier before the Druggie girl showed back up When I did stop back thru The Hill the two cute girls from earlier also showedback up came back in. Talked to the Blond she gave me the name Chrissy said she has a friend named Christy that also comes there now that might be the girl you all be talking about over the last couple weeks. The brunette name was Renada or something like that.

The Brunette said she had ran out of gas at The GreyHound station a guy took her to get gas and I'm sure had a little fun also. I chatted with Chrissy for awhile got her number she told me Today actually was the first day her and the Brunette was hanging out I asked if the other girl would be up to play together. She said she was pretty sure she would she just had to ask her. I'm mad I didn't take her to a booth I was chancing it hoping the other gurl would come back in.

But after waiting around for a min I caught Chrissy leaving saying other girl was waiting for her outside. I knew I lost out on that but I did get a number out of it. But guys let me tell you Renada or watever her name was had an ass on her she left too quick tho. I got to get better at engaging these girls in convo when they speak to me and give me the eye LOL.

WildMan23
08-31-15, 10:39
Thinking about riding up to Raleigh today if anyone's having any luck. Hoping to find Christy or makayla out being the naughty girls they are. Would like some feedback on who's better. I've only had Christy so nothing to compare to. Yet.

WildMan23
08-31-15, 15:20
Just got home from the hill and yet again it was awesome. Another first for me. Not many females but there was one couple. She was a little thick but not bad at all. Overall I'd say a 7. He got my attention and said he was wanting to show her off. Went into a booth with gloryhole next to them and crouched down for a good look. She pulled her panties down and let me see a good view of her pretty puss. She let me see that see wanted me to do more than just watch. Put it through the hole and her hands were great, then onto the mouth for a while. After that they invited me over and he watched her suck me for a few more min. She asked if I wanted to fuck her and it went from there. He watched as I bent his ol lady over and fucked her. I couldn't perform at my best being stuffed in a booth with 3 people but it worked out. To end it I jacked it in her mouth after getting her tell me she wanted cum. Had a great time and hope to have some more experiences such as this one. Hope why'all have as good of a day as I did.

DMizzle26
08-31-15, 23:33
Good one Wildman I'm really loving all the action that's picked up lately at The Hill. Just over 2 months ago I was ready to give up on this hobby so soon after I had started. But the girls started coming back around again and regained my interest. Of course its still a crap shoot on when to visit. But its alot better then Few months ago when you could go to The Hill 3 or 4 times a week for a month straight and not see a single girl at all.

Bb211
09-01-15, 14:14
Just pulled up and blonde was outside smoking a cig. Her ride was just pulling in said she would be back at 5. Went in and the black tranny was there no others spotted. Blonde was cute!

JamesDean1982
09-02-15, 09:22
I have not been to this place but I want to go badly. How do you talk to the girls? Are they pros or just there to have fun? How do you know when they are going to be up there? I live by pegisus but never hear anyhting about it. And why does nobody go to Phenoix? Pm Me if you please.

JRoy12
09-02-15, 10:55
I have not been to this place but I want to go badly. How do you talk to the girls? Are they pros or just there to have fun? How do you know when they are going to be up there? I live by pegisus but never hear anyhting about it. And why does nobody go to Phenoix? Pm Me if you please.I'm in the same boat. Interested but never been to one and have no experiece in these settings. Also, I know I'll get flamed for this but which on is "the hill?" I think I know but am not positive.

DMizzle26
09-02-15, 14:12
Stopped by The Hill today at 1 still here as of 2 Chrissy was here She just left. Funny scenario theres a guy here that was following her every step she took LOL was really entertaining to watch. If you read this forum dude I'm not hating on trying to see a free show. You just should see how hilarious you look.

Anyways imma stick around for a little longer see if Chrissy comes back or if anything else comes thru.

BTownMan14
09-02-15, 23:07
Has anyone heard from one of two lately does she ever go to the Hill anymore.

WildMan23
09-02-15, 23:31
Stopped by The Hill today at 1 still here as of 2 Chrissy was here She just left. Funny scenario theres a guy here that was following her every step she took LOL was really entertaining to watch. If you read this forum dude I'm not hating on trying to see a free show. You just should see how hilarious you look.

Anyways imma stick around for a little longer see if Chrissy comes back or if anything else comes thru.What did this guy look like? I think I know who it talking about but not 100% sure.

Capt314
09-03-15, 11:31
There is a CL ad which claims to be from a lady who is giving HJ at Phoenix today at 11:30 (now).

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cas/5203804866.html

Emeralddragon6
09-03-15, 11:50
There is a CL ad which claims to be from a lady who is giving HJ at Phoenix today at 11:30 (now).

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cas/5203804866.htmlI don't know where you learned to tell time but it says 1130 pm 😀 j / k. Though just a warning before they get flooded by disappointed mongers unless you have some more info?

Member #4364
09-03-15, 12:03
Has anyone heard from one of two lately does she ever go to the Hill anymore.No. And I don't think she plays for free anymore.

Member #4364
09-03-15, 13:28
At the hill for the first time in months. Not sure wher all this magical event activity here went. Nothing but dudes and a tranny or cd.

MajorSlowCum
09-03-15, 13:33
At the hill for the first time in months. Not sure wher all this magical event activity here went. Nothing but dudes and a tranny or cd.It never was. It was probably just employees trying to stir up business. Same with this magical female looking for action at Phoenix tonight.

Member #4364
09-03-15, 13:54
2 hot chicks just showed up. Unfortunately, I had to leave as they were coming in.

NiceOne14
09-03-15, 14:45
2 hot chicks just showed up. Unfortunately, I had to leave as they were coming in.They must've come through fast because I see none.

Capt314
09-03-15, 15:10
I don't know where you learned to tell time but it says 1130 pm  j / k. Though just a warning before they get flooded by disappointed mongers unless you have some more info?Ah good catch. It's less about telling time and more about paying attention.

Member #4364
09-03-15, 15:13
They must've come through fast because I see none.The blond girl took the dark haired girl for a quick lap around the place. They sat on the couch for 2 seconds before one guy got the blonde girl and went into the big booth. Another guy grabbed the dark haired girl and took her into a glory hole booth.

I was on my way out as they headed to the booths so I don't know how long they stayed.

DMizzle26
09-03-15, 17:02
The blond girl took the dark haired girl for a quick lap around the place. They sat on the couch for 2 seconds before one guy got the blonde girl and went into the big booth. Another guy grabbed the dark haired girl and took her into a glory hole booth.

I was on my way out as they headed to the booths so I don't know how long they stayed.More then likely its the new Girls Chrissy and Renada it seems they is a team. If dark haired girl had a nice ass then that's who it was. Only bad thing about these Girls is they don't stick around long say like Makayla or even like Jenn would stick around for hrs.

DMizzle26
09-03-15, 17:03
What did this guy look like? I think I know who it talking about but not 100% sure.It was a tall White guy with a Jeans and a Dark-colored collar shirt with a grey t-shirt on underneath.

BrownRod
09-04-15, 11:37
I was hoping for a lunch time special but no luck just the fat tranny and guys walking around. I'll give it a little longer then I'm out. So if anyone was thinking of a quick stop and blow save your money no ladies hear yet.

DMizzle26
09-04-15, 14:24
As of 2:20 I stopped by The Hill saw a few cars out 2 girls here right now I recognize one as Chrissy and I'm guessing the other one is Christy. From what I've observed before these girls don't stick around for long they always in and out.

Me personally I don't like to jump up on them the first time I see them I like to watch their movements so hopefully I don't wait to long and lose out on them.

DMizzle26
09-04-15, 16:13
As of 2:20 I stopped by The Hill saw a few cars out 2 girls here right now I recognize one as Chrissy and I'm guessing the other one is Christy. From what I've observed before these girls don't stick around for long they always in and out.

Me personally I don't like to jump up on them the first time I see them I like to watch their movements so hopefully I don't wait to long and lose out on them.The girl that was with Chrissy was actually a new Girl named Angel said it was only her Second Day There I ended up taking Both Girls to a Booth for a reasonable $40 a piece.

Had a good time with Both only opted for a BJ with lots of licking and touching I had the feeling FS was available for what I paid didn't go for it tho.

What I got was good enough for today. I'll def go for it next time.

Ashkbp
09-04-15, 21:55
Ok, so I have never had any luck at any ABS in the area.

Can describe today, hoping some of you can tell me possibly who they were, as I don't know the girls there.

About 7 pm was driving capital in towards town, I visit some one of wade av, as passing I saw a nice looking girl standing up by the front door, looked like short skirt, very tan skin, brown hair, back pack on I think, I was like damn, I had to keep going and finish what I was doing, so on way back, I thought I would sop in, I normally don't as I never see ladies in there just lots of guys, she wasn't outside anymore I almost left, but went in, paid and went in back, after several passes I thought, figures she left,then walking down the hall someone bumps into me from behind, this was on aisle with booths, I guess she came out behind me, said she was sorry.

And sat on couch, couldn't tell if Hispanic or just very tan, was same young lady, flip flops, either short skirt or shorts, appeared tattoo on thigh, lots of jewelry, lots of guys around, didn't feel I had chance to say anything, I went out to the outsde part and there was a tall large woman, kind of blonde hair had come in, she was talking to guy and counter about other book stores, as I said, very tall and pretty hefty in size, she seemed as though was there looking for fun, not charging, but I had to get going. If you have any idea who either was I would like to know, thanks.

DMizzle26
09-04-15, 22:24
So When I left The Hill around 7:30 the little cutie Angel was still there by herself spent much of the time in the Bathroom. Since I seemed to be the only guy there at the time interested in Girls we sat and talked on the couch in front of Booths a little insight into her life and all that good stuff. She said it was a little scary being cuz the place was so dark and some of the guys was just plain creepy lol, She was still getting use to it had no ideal a place like The Hill existed But thanks to Chrissy she was there So i guess Chrissy has been a pretty good recruiter, But she did tell me she will come around a little more i have a feeling we all will see her alot. She told me Chrissy got pissed at her and left her there she had all her bags and stuff in The Front Office till she got a ride or a cab to a hotel.

She said Chrissy claimed she was doing everything Chrissy had told her not to do there like going in and out the Back and hanging around out front. Me honestly i only saw her leave the Back twice the whole time she was there. She said she thinks the Reason Chrissy got pissed was because of jealousy. I don't see how looks like they both was pulling in the same amount of guys today, Hell Both had me at the same time LOL.

All I can do was shake my head. I remember reading about last summer when the hot flock of girls was at The Hill and how it died because of the Girls being Jealous of eachother and starting Drama. Lets hope it dosnt happen this time. The girls that has been coming lately are all in good shape and don't look bad at all I'm sure all of us guys will go for them all equally. Angel was trying to get me back in a booth again but what I spent earlier plus the $13 I wasnt trying to crack the $100 mark at The Hill, Thats it for me this week hopefully they will all be back around next weekend.

Khris
09-05-15, 14:24
Anything going on at the hill? Would love to stop by today.

WildMan23
09-06-15, 04:19
So When I left The Hill around 7:30 the little cutie Angel was still there by herself spent much of the time in the Bathroom. Since I seemed to be the only guy there at the time interested in Girls we sat and talked on the couch in front of Booths a little insight into her life and all that good stuff. She said it was a little scary being cuz the place was so dark and some of the guys was just plain creepy lol, She was still getting use to it had no ideal a place like The Hill existed But thanks to Chrissy she was there So i guess Chrissy has been a pretty good recruiter, But she did tell me she will come around a little more i have a feeling we all will see her alot. She told me Chrissy got pissed at her and left her there she had all her bags and stuff in The Front Office till she got a ride or a cab to a hotel.

She said Chrissy claimed she was doing everything Chrissy had told her not to do there like going in and out the Back and hanging around out front. Me honestly i only saw her leave the Back twice the whole time she was there. She said she thinks the Reason Chrissy got pissed was because of jealousy. I don't see how looks like they both was pulling in the same amount of guys today, Hell Both had me at the same time LOL.

All I can do was shake my head. I remember reading about last summer when the hot flock of girls was at The Hill and how it died because of the Girls being Jealous of eachother and starting Drama. Lets hope it dosnt happen this time. The girls that has been coming lately are all in good shape and don't look bad at all I'm sure all of us guys will go for them all equally. Angel was trying to get me back in a booth again but what I spent earlier plus the $13 I wasnt trying to crack the $100 mark at The Hill, Thats it for me this week hopefully they will all be back around next weekend.Awesome review. Stopped by on Friday around 10 am and no action at all. Had to leave for work but came back through a little after 2 and Chrissy was there, first time I ever met her, easy to talk to so I took her to her favorite booth. The bigger one. And let her suck me before some doggy action all for 40. A pretty good deal I think. Had a blast. Maybe I can get back in a week or 2.

NcPantyHose2
09-06-15, 14:59
Awesome dmizzle. Keep up the stories. So many trannys at the hill. Good to know which is which. Anything happening at the hill tonight? Looking for some labor eve fun.

All I can do was shake my head. I remember reading about last summer when the hot flock of girls was at The Hill and how it died because of the Girls being Jealous of eachother and starting Drama. Lets hope it dosnt happen this time. The girls that has been coming lately are all in good shape and don't look bad at all I'm sure all of us guys will go for them all equally. Angel was trying to get me back in a booth again but what I spent earlier plus the $13 I wasnt trying to crack the $100 mark at The Hill, Thats it for me this week hopefully they will all be back around next weekend.

DMizzle26
09-06-15, 17:11
Awesome dmizzle. Keep up the stories. So many trannys at the hill. Good to know which is which. Anything happening at the hill tonight? Looking for some labor eve fun.I don't know I have yet to make a trip up there on a Sunday. Don't really think many any girls will think to go up on Sundays. I do want to thank some of you senior Members Because it was ya posting last Summer that got me interested in this particular hobby. I gathered alot of Info to use from you guys. I thought Bookstores will be a good place to start instead of Jumping straight into SW's or Backpage. Im still trying to work my way into other hobbies.

I think the Fact that it hasnt been a year yet since I first went to The Hill kept me going even when the only Girl that was there for a good solid minute was Jenn and all she was offering was a boring ass HJ. Like I said before the past 2 Months has been the most fun for me because of all the different girls I've seen lately. Compared to over 6 months of just Jenn and Lydia and Special Guest Apperences from Makayla LOL.

I report on The Hill because even tho its more then Likely to be a Sausage Fest 4 days out of the week there is those 3 good days during a week where you get your Nice Girl Fix. And yes im fully aware of how gross that place can be at times. Which is why im always on full alert with my surroundings there Of course Lately I have been Lucky enough to be there when that happens. I don't hear anything about The Other Stores so I don't go to those.

I was asked once before why i visit these places and Dish out Money on these Girls when im still a pretty young guy that does have a pretty good social life. I always say Im single, Enjoying Life with nobody i have to come home and answer to. And The Adrenaline Rush and Thrill i get from this is enough to keep me going lol

Member #4364
09-06-15, 18:18
I'll admit the two new girls at the hill are pretty cute, and not just for ******. But any non-pro action going on? Taking a girl in the both and giving $40 to fuck for 5 minutes isn't appealing to me. I love watching non-pros like oneoftwo take dick after dick after dick because she loves it, not because you paid.

LoveDemAzn
09-06-15, 18:58
Anything going on at the hill? Would love to stop by today.I just left the hill. Had a great time with angel. She say she just started couple days ago and she 20 years old. Pay. 40 for everything then tip her 5 for doing a great job. There was another girl sitting on the sofa when we left the booth. Didn't catch her name cause I had to back home. There a lot of sausage in there just standing around. While I was in there some dude try to keep touching me, I just walk away. Didn't want to cause any trouble in there.

Khris
09-08-15, 14:17
3 girls at the hill right now. 2 brunettes and the older over weight black girl who is always on her phone.

Mbdp123
09-08-15, 15:22
3 girls at the hill right now. 2 brunettes and the older over weight black girl who is always on her phone.I come to town often never really done the Book store thing. Usually just Escorts. But this sounds interesting. What place is it in Chapel Hill. So there are girls hanging out there and kinda hooking up in booths? Are they decent or just SW looking? Anyway PM me with details. Thanks.

MwmForHotFun
09-08-15, 15:40
I come to town often never really done the Book store thing. Usually just Escorts. But this sounds interesting. What place is it in Chapel Hill. So there are girls hanging out there and kinda hooking up in booths? Are they decent or just SW looking? Anyway PM me with details. Thanks.Is the adult bookstore on Capital blvd. Its kind of up on a small hill. Just inside the beltline towards downtown.

Purple Helmet
09-10-15, 20:24
At the hill lately.

DanChase9999
09-11-15, 10:15
Reporting back on my all time favorite in the Raleigh area. I know I have reported on her before but it has been a few weeks since I reported anything so here is what happened a couple of weeks ago when I saw her. Called and set up the time I arrived to her incall location on time and she was ready. We went into her bedroom and opened a bottle of wine that I brought and had 5 to 10 minutes of conversation (as reported in the past she is a great person to talk to). After that she asked me to stand up and she went down on her knees and gave me a great BBBJ along with licking my balls, after about 5 minutes of that (it was great) she took her clothes off and pushed me on the bed (nice sexy touch). She then put the cover on with her mouth and jumped on me and rode me till I was about to came and I asked her to slow down so I would not come. She replied that she was about to come and if we could do it together and it was ok to do round two after this. Sure enough we both came together and she got extremely wet, I mean really wet she did not squirt as previously reported but it was still amazing. She got off me pulled off the cover and cleaned me up. She then started right again with a BBBJ put on the cover and I did her doggie, looking at the nice petite ass made me come. She cleaned me up and we spent our remaining time talking and drinking wine (I love talking with her). She was great as always.

DanChase9999
09-11-15, 11:36
My last post (Amber Fuquay) I put in the Adult Bookstore thread but it belongs in the Backpage thread was wondering if the Admin could move it, sorry for the triuble.

Rle68
09-11-15, 18:03
Reporting back on my all time favorite in the Raleigh area. I know I have reported on her before but it has been a few weeks since I reported anything so here is what happened a couple of weeks ago when I saw her. Called and set up the time I arrived to her incall location on time and she was ready. We went into her bedroom and opened a bottle of wine that I brought and had 5 to 10 minutes of conversation (as reported in the past she is a great person to talk to). After that she asked me to stand up and she went down on her knees and gave me a great BBBJ along with licking my balls, after about 5 minutes of that (it was great) she took her clothes off and pushed me on the bed (nice sexy touch). She then put the cover on with her mouth and jumped on me and rode me till I was about to came and I asked her to slow down so I would not come. She replied that she was about to come and if we could do it together and it was ok to do round two after this. Sure enough we both came together and she got extremely wet, I mean really wet she did not squirt as previously reported but it was still amazing. She got off me pulled off the cover and cleaned me up. She then started right again with a BBBJ put on the cover and I did her doggie, looking at the nice petite ass made me come. She cleaned me up and we spent our remaining time talking and drinking wine (I love talking with her). She was great as always.Dan that was an awesome review only 1 thing wrong with it. Next time try adding a link if she advertises. Thanks.

Jimjim77
09-11-15, 19:45
She is the best and here is her link.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/amber-is-available-today-and-all-weekend-for-fun-incall-appointments-are-available-so-call-for-details/9576955

My last post (Amber Fuquay) I put in the Adult Bookstore thread but it belongs in the Backpage thread was wondering if the Admin could move it, sorry for the triuble.

Purple Helmet
09-11-15, 20:33
Also at the hill.

Nolegs1
09-11-15, 23:10
Saw Crissy at the hill tonight for the first time. $60.00 for everything. She is very talented and I'm ready to go back and see her again. Worth every penny!!

DanChase9999
09-12-15, 03:32
She is the best and here is her link.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/amber-is-available-today-and-all-weekend-for-fun-incall-appointments-are-available-so-call-for-details/9576955Sorry I did not include the link but this is the correct link. She is the best!

Bb211
09-12-15, 13:58
Went by the hill around 12:30 and saw the backside of a female walking inside. Went to the ATM came back and she was already leaving. Did the wave as she drove by and she swung back around. Hispanic lady in a jeep. Said her name was Maria. She was coming back around 6:00. I didn't ask her to come back in as not my type. Tons of makeup.

DMizzle26
09-12-15, 14:12
Also at the hill.Where you find the pics at dude.

DMizzle26
09-12-15, 18:55
Went by the hill around 12:30 and saw the backside of a female walking inside. Went to the ATM came back and she was already leaving. Did the wave as she drove by and she swung back around. Hispanic lady in a jeep. Said her name was Maria. She was coming back around 6:00. I didn't ask her to come back in as not my type. Tons of makeup.Thats a dude.

Brneyehound
09-12-15, 21:06
They did a little work at the hill and it doesn't even smell like piss anymore! Looks halfway decent in here!

Brneyehound
09-12-15, 21:28
Should have added that the only thing here is a Mexican tranny. Blonde white chick with a limp just walked in too.

Member #4364
09-12-15, 23:24
Parking lot full, big crowd, but don't see anything inside. Guys crowded around a booth. Not sure if girl is in there or 2 guys.

Member #4364
09-13-15, 00:24
Parking lot full, big crowd, but don't see anything inside. Guys crowded around a booth. Not sure if girl is in there or 2 guys.Nevermind, group of guys standing around because 2 dudes were pounding each other out in there. Young black guy and old white guy. Thanks Obama.

DMizzle26
09-13-15, 11:35
Nevermind, group of guys standing around because 2 dudes were pounding each other out in there. Young black guy and old white guy. Thanks Obama.Don't you just hate waiting around to see what's up only to find out its 2 guys?. Life at The Hill LOL I thought about stopping thru yesterday but a friend of mine told me he went twice yesterday for a few hrs each and it was dead except for the Mexican tranny. I contacted Angel to see if she was gone be up there. And as expected she texted me back acting like she didn't know what this place was I was talking about. Maybe somebody else was using the Number.

Hell I don't care I was just giving her the heads up that people was up there in need of a girl. Guess you got to remember all these girls whether its BP or the Bookstore, they is doing it for a reason and when they is as young as these girls has been recently its always a temp reason. So you can't expect them to be that dedicated to it like a Jenn or Lydia was.

Makayla once told me she only does it whenever her Bf goes to Jail so the reason you don't see her that much anymore is prob because her BF is a free man right now. I imagine Chrissy and Angel does it because they might need a quick score on drugs or money for a Hotel room. Plus they do alot of work on BP so Bookstores is like a side job to them.

MonkeyJunk
09-13-15, 21:40
Hi everyone. First time poster here. I just recently learned about ABS and adult theaters and have some questions as I am often in the Raleigh area and never found any options to relieve myself, LOL.

First a bit about myself. I've had many experiences and am open to anything. I've always been hesitant about doing anything in the US since I don't want to be arrested and refused future entry into the country.

I recently read about ABS that have booths where you can view live sex shows and jerk off to them. Others also allow you to view booths next to you and watch other guys jerk off. I have no problems with that. I've participated in many jack-off sessions with other guys and find them very arousing. I'm straight so it doesn't go further than giving or receiving a HJ. For my first foray into this hobby in the US I'd prefer just watching and taking care of myself until I'm more comfortable with the place. Also, watching videos just won't cut it for me.

In short, looking for just a place where I can JO to others be it girls, guys, or even TS. Any place like this in the triangle area? I'very read about Pegasus and the Hill. Are they any good? Any alternatives other than an ABS?

Please PM me if necessary. Thanks for aNY advice.

WildMan23
09-14-15, 14:54
Its about 10 till 3 and I just pulled up at the hill. Spoke with a guy on his way out that says its pretty dead. A few more cars coming in now but just guys and the Mexican tranny just walked in. Going to hang around a few min and see what happens. I'll let why'all know of any action.

WildMan23
09-14-15, 15:21
315 and still no action at the hill. Hanging out in the parking lot and some nasty fucker pulls up in his jeep and parks right in front of me beside the treeline. Then continues to get out and start jackin off in the parking lot between his jeep and the trees while lookin at me. I move to the open end of the parking lot and wouldn't you know this basterd follows me. This is a good way to get an ass whipin and not in any kind of good way. Guys if your here for the guys then that's fine by me but I'm not so let the straight men here have our fun and why'all have urs.

Member #4364
09-14-15, 21:44
Hi everyone. First time poster here. I just recently learned about ABS and adult theaters and have some questions as I am often in the Raleigh area and never found any options to relieve myself, LOL.

First a bit about myself. I've had many experiences and am open to anything. I've always been hesitant about doing anything in the US since I don't want to be arrested and refused future entry into the country.

I recently read about ABS that have booths where you can view live sex shows and jerk off to them. Others also allow you to view booths next to you and watch other guys jerk off. I have no problems with that. I've participated in many jack-off sessions with other guys and find them very arousing. I'm straight so it doesn't go further than giving or receiving a HJ. For my first foray into this hobby in the US I'd prefer just watching and taking care of myself until I'm more comfortable with the place. Also, watching videos just won't cut it for me.

In short, looking for just a place where I can JO to others be it girls, guys, or even TS. Any place like this in the triangle area? I'very read about Pegasus and the Hill. Are they any good? Any alternatives other than an ABS?

Please PM me if necessary. Thanks for aNY advice.😂128514;128514;128514;128514;.

DMizzle26
09-14-15, 23:50
315 and still no action at the hill. Hanging out in the parking lot and some nasty fucker pulls up in his jeep and parks right in front of me beside the treeline. Then continues to get out and start jackin off in the parking lot between his jeep and the trees while lookin at me. I move to the open end of the parking lot and wouldn't you know this basterd follows me. This is a good way to get an ass whipin and not in any kind of good way. Guys if your here for the guys then that's fine by me but I'm not so let the straight men here have our fun and why'all have urs.I'm with you on that one Dude. There used to be a time where the First 2 tv rooms was a good place for us straight guys to get away from all the mess that's goes on in the Back areas. Now I can just be sitting in the Front Tv with my hands in my lap doing absolutely nothin, And a few creepy guys will stand on top of the steps or sit on the other couch and just stare at me while rubbing themselves. Say if I was into that stuff that creepy ish wouldn't get my attention LOL.

BrownRod
09-16-15, 08:07
Saw Crissy at the hill tonight for the first time. $60.00 for everything. She is very talented and I'm ready to go back and see her again. Worth every penny!!You could have got everything for 40, stay strong next time. LOL.

Elvis Lives
09-16-15, 18:57
In case you are wondering. Crissy is at the hill right now, with one other girl. Caught up with her for a nice time in the booth for a little lip action.

WildMan23
09-16-15, 19:19
You could have got everything for 40, stay strong next time. LOL.I'm with him on the 40. She is good, best CBJ I've ever had but I too got that and doggy for 40. Don't overpay next time or s.

They'll all start wanting more every time. 40 is fair.

Khris
09-17-15, 13:30
Any report on the hill today? I don't want to waste my money if its empty.

Nolegs1
09-17-15, 14:06
You could have got everything for 40, stay strong next time. LOL.It was the first time I had been in a long while and she said it was $60.00 for everything. I guess I should have checked on here before I went. Thanks for letting me know!! She is very talented!

Raleighncman
09-17-15, 16:42
Any report on the hill today? I don't want to waste my money if its empty.Chrissy is at the hill now, I just got a text from her.

Derf
09-18-15, 14:16
Just rolled thru and there are 4 girls there now. Two black inside and two white sitting outside eating lunch! Plan to stop again a bit later. Got business to attend to first.

Emeralddragon6
09-18-15, 14:38
Just rolled thru and there are 4 girls there now. Two black inside and two white sitting outside eating lunch! Plan to stop again a bit later. Got business to attend to first.Any word on which two white girls it is?

Derf
09-18-15, 18:04
Any word on which two white girls it is?Based on the previous description, one might be Christy?? The white girls were a cute blonde with blue eyes and a brunette. I passed back thru and the bonde was in a booth taking care of business and the other was sitting between two guys. Waited for a bit but neither broke free, so I went out to the parking lot for a smoke. The blonde left with a white dude. Saw a black chick leave with a white dude. Went back in looking for the other one and she must have been in the toilet up front and I missed her leaving.

Going to head back that way later tonight and see what is cooking as well. Anything happening over at Pegasus these days? Have not been there in several months. How about Phoenix? Have not seen any info on them in awhile.

Ashkbp
09-18-15, 21:16
Well, finally my evening, I was going in towards town to visit, as I passed the hill saw the two girls on front of building, so turned and parked, smiled at them as I went in, , one I found out later was chrissy or is it Christy, the other was the girl with darker hair, more tan skin, I went in, and in the back, was another girl with long blond hair also, alo a heavy black lady, sleeping on a couch, I waited the two out side didn't come in right away, some guys in there talking about them, the blonde girl inside went in a booth with a younger guy.

The I lost her, finally the two outside came in,the tan girl had a guy take her in a booth right away, I got a chance and sit and talked to Christy, the blond,she ask if she could gind out if I was a cop, I said sure, so she squeezed my crotch as we sit,then ask me if I wanted t go in a booth, I said sure, she said how about 40, that was fine with me.

I followed her to one, she gave me nice covered BJ, the surprised me by standing and pulling her shorts down and bending over the chair,.

No complaints, glad I got with her.

PenaltyKiller
09-19-15, 06:23
Is this the same Chrissy from backpage?

DMizzle26
09-19-15, 15:05
At The Hill now Chrissy is here and another girl. A couple came in round 2 went straight to The Second Tv room The guy started fingering The Girl for awhile They then went to the big Booth and he started pounding her out really good. Another dude was in the booth beside them.

But both windows was open so The guy let me get the top view and he got the View from the Gloryhole lol. It was a pretty good show that went for about 20mins. The woman left out and the guy called the girl that was with Chrissy into the booth. He pounded her out while the Girl set on the couch and let us finger her.

She was really loud and you can tell she was enjoying it. She went back into the booth and got pounded out again The they left. Now its just Chrissy and the other chick sitting on the couch talkin.

Emeralddragon6
09-19-15, 16:01
Which couch? I am here and I see no one. Been here since 2.

DMizzle26
09-19-15, 20:24
Which couch? I am here and I see no one. Been here since 2.

This all happened on the couch in front of the booths. When they was in The second tv room there was 4 guys including me in there with them and 2 watching from the door, Before they headed to the booths The guy had on a Blue shirt and jeans, The Woman wore like a grey top and black skirt. The girl the guy took in the booth when his girl came out had a black / white striped shirt on and black pants.

Chrissy had on a Red top and small jean shorts. This all went down for about 40 mins before they left.

DMizzle26
09-20-15, 16:42
While at The Hill yesterday sitting in the Front Room I heard some asshole complaining toThe Clerk about the Girls out front talking about the place was getting worse and worse with girls there LOL. Said he wanted to have a talk with Jerry about it. While I understand his point in a way Girls being out front The store can draw unwanted attention to the place. But once I saw where this Guy went to once he came in the Door I understood the real reason why he was bitching. Me personally I've never seen any girls spend much time out front unless they is smoking.

Last I checked you can't smoke inside so where else will they go. Maybe this guy was just mad there wasnt enough poles for him to play with yesterday. I wanted to tell him so bad to STFU nobody complains about the many guys sitting out in the parking Lot jacking off and scouting guys as they go into the Building. Theres just as many Guys that come there for girls as there is Guys that come there for other guys. From what I've read Girls has Been apart of The Hill for years and I doubt one gay dude rant is gone make any difference.

BrownRod
09-20-15, 19:42
No ladies at the hill, stopped by two times. Nothing but guys walking around and a few more outside in the parking lot. I'm sure after I leave someone will report two couples came in for free play. I'll give a little while longer then I'll call it a early night.

WildMan23
09-21-15, 11:19
Wantin to drop by the hill today. Any ladies around? Would love to get up with chrissy, christy, or any of the other beautys that love to play. Any reports today?

Khris
09-21-15, 14:54
Anyone know if girls will be at the hill this afternoon? Would like to stop by now but don't want to waste the money.

Khris
09-21-15, 17:03
No girls here and about 10 guys looking for a girl so odds on me grabbing her when she gets here is slim.

Khris
09-21-15, 17:32
No girls here and about 10 guys looking for a girl so odds on me grabbing her when she gets here is slim.I wouldn't waste your time today. You'd think Monday after the weekend would be a good time but apparently not for some reason.

BrownRod
09-22-15, 08:24
I wouldn't waste your time today. You'd think Monday after the weekend would be a good time but apparently not for some reason.I stopped by a few times yesterday and Sunday, like you I saw nothing. I guess they took the day off.

BrownRod
09-22-15, 14:23
Again no ladies only men. Are they on vacation? Where are all the swingers couples. The hill would be a good place to come practice before their big partyes. Might call it a day in about 15 minutes.

TurboCharged
09-22-15, 19:06
Still no women. I stopped by earlier too and no one was here. We're not back to the dry days, are we?

RamRod26
09-22-15, 19:22
Angel came for a little while but she didn't go in because no one would pay for her to get in she did say she would be back what time idk! She also said that Christy had a cold.

DMizzle26
09-22-15, 20:12
Angel came for a little while but she didn't go in because no one would pay for her to get in she did say she would be back what time idk! She also said that Christy had a cold.So if somebody paid for her to come in does that mean that person will get a freebie LOL? Then again those girls minds don't work like that you will still prob have to cough up another $40 in addition to the $26 you just dropped for then both of ya to get in.

Khris
09-23-15, 17:24
Any luck at the hill? Want to stop by but refuse to waste money again.

MrMos
09-23-15, 17:36
Any luck at the hill? Want to stop by but refuse to waste money again.Chrissy is there.

MrMos
09-23-15, 17:50
Chrissy is there.

OverEasy919
09-24-15, 08:35
The Hill is nasty. No amount of paint will ever cover up how disgusting it is. But. You know that going in. Some of the guys follow you around while you are walking the circle looking yourself. Again a known thing. Every time I read about someone complaining about these things I laugh. But the funniest is reading someone complaining about spending $13 to get in to see if they can have a turn with a $40 skank they wouldn't speak to out in public.

MrMos
09-24-15, 13:27
Just drove by there and a girl was outside smoking. Looked to be Chrissy.

MrMos
09-24-15, 15:37
Just drove by there and a girl was outside smoking. Looked to be Chrissy.

WildMan23
09-26-15, 11:35
Mighty wet day and not much to do. Anything goin on around raleigh? Any fun to be had?

DMizzle26
09-26-15, 12:33
Well I guess I'm about to go poke around The Hill today maybe this rain won't keep the Girls away today.

DMizzle26
09-26-15, 13:35
Well I guess I'm about to go poke around The Hill today maybe this rain won't keep the Girls away today.So nothing but dudes here right now but Chrissy just texted me said she will coming thru soon. Also I been talking to Makayla she claims she coming tonight so I'm trying to get her to keep her word.

DMizzle26
09-26-15, 20:34
So nothing but dudes here right now but Chrissy just texted me said she will coming thru soon. Also I been talking to Makayla she claims she coming tonight so I'm trying to get her to keep her word.I had left The Hill but came back around 5:30 when Makayla texted me and told me she was on her way there. Being its been over a month since I seen her, and I was the one that put the ideal in her head to come up there it was no prob for me coming back.

We did our normal thing for my normal price She is still as sweet as ever and still enjoys it as much as I do I left round 6:30. Makayla was still there said she didn't know how long she was staying because there was nothin but Gay dudes there. So I highly doubt she is still there.

But that's all of my weekend fun prob be a couple weeks before I'm free from work and GF. Chrissy was a no-show told me was trying to catch a ride up there,Then texted me and told me she prob will be up there in a hour. I'm getting into BP a little more so I might be practicing that hobby for awhile LOL.

Khris
09-27-15, 16:56
Anything at the hill right now?

MrMos
09-27-15, 19:42
https://raleigh.craigslist.org/cas/5241829404.html

Saw this twice today (the first one disappeared) seems dubious. Does it seem like it may be the bookstore trying to drum up business? Or is it just me?

WildMan23
09-28-15, 11:35
Haven't been by Phoenix or peg in a while. Any reports? If I get by the hill today ill report back. Mondays have been no good for us straight guys lately though. If anyone has any of the girls numbers a pm would be greatly appreciated.

WildMan23
09-28-15, 15:16
Report as promised. Just left the hill 45 min ago and chirssy is there. Normal 40 for an awesome CBJ and some doggy to finish. She's the only one thr unless you want the mexican trany. [Deleted by Admin]

Khris
09-29-15, 14:29
Anyone know if the petite blonde is still at the hill? I left earlier as she came in.

Emeralddragon6
09-29-15, 15:43
Anyone know if the petite blonde is still at the hill? I left earlier as she came in.Is this blonde chrissy.

Khris
09-29-15, 15:46
Is this blonde chrissy.No idea. She walked in as I was in my car. Was hoping she was still there.

NiceOne14
09-29-15, 16:02
No idea. She walked in as I was in my car. Was hoping she was still there.Save your coin, zombie circle pit.

MrMos
09-29-15, 16:06
https://raleigh.craigslist.org/cas/5238462436.html

Khris
09-29-15, 16:06
Save your coin, zombie circle pit.Ill try pegasus. Ill update if I get lucky.

NiceOne14
09-29-15, 16:14
Ill try pegasus. Ill update if I get lucky.If anyone has a utr girl please pm me.

Khris
09-29-15, 16:18
55 ish woman at pegasus with a guy. She is blind folded and they arent playing. She's Just being led around. She's skinny but old. If they play I might join.

NiceOne14
09-29-15, 16:24
55 ish woman at pegasus with a guy. She is blind folded and they arent playing. She's Just being led around. She's skinny but old. If they play I might join.Keep us updated. Might jolt over there too.

Emeralddragon6
09-29-15, 16:34
Ill try pegasus. Ill update if I get lucky.Thank you for checking it now sorry you had to waste going.

Khris
09-29-15, 16:42
The lady at peg is playing on and off in the room to the right with the couch. Super toothy bbj and they both smell like they smoked a pack of cigarettes before coming in. Seems mostly into getting guys to cum on her.

NiceOne14
09-29-15, 16:56
The lady at peg is playing on and off in the room to the right with the couch. Super toothy bbj and they both smell like they smoked a pack of cigarettes before coming in. Seems mostly into getting guys to cum on her.I went and saw nothing.

Khris
09-29-15, 17:40
I went and saw nothing.I came on her face and left and regretted even doing that. Like 5 guys obviously there for guys standing there watching.

NiceOne14
09-29-15, 17:43
https://raleigh.craigslist.org/cas/5238462436.htmlI replied but got no reply. Anybody get one?

NiceOne14
09-29-15, 17:44
I came on her face and left and regretted even doing that. Like 5 guys obviously there for guys standing there watching.Guess I got there right when all left.

Sgiii
09-29-15, 18:04
The lady at peg is playing on and off in the room to the right with the couch. Super toothy bbj and they both smell like they smoked a pack of cigarettes before coming in. Seems mostly into getting guys to cum on her.Toothy BBJ, Lord. When you have teeth scraping you, it's the worst.

MrMos
09-29-15, 18:14
I replied but got no reply. Anybody get one?I never heard anything. I also replied to the one today in w4 m. Not luck there either.

MrMos
09-29-15, 19:20
Toothy BBJ, Lord. When you have teeth scraping you, it's the worst.Toothy blowjobs at home are the whole reason I do this.

Emeralddragon6
09-30-15, 07:37
Hey brothers. I am reaching out because I have been trying to come into contact with this woman. She has only been seen a few times and at random times. I was curious if any one might have her digits. (It's not angel or the tranny). Any help would be appreciated!

Sgiii
09-30-15, 09:37
Toothy blowjobs at home are the whole reason I do this.Oh no. Sorry to hear that.

DMizzle26
09-30-15, 10:45
Hey brothers. I am reaching out because I have been trying to come into contact with this woman. She has only been seen a few times and at random times. I was curious if any one might have her digits. (It's not angel or the tranny). Any help would be appreciated!I think I know who you is talking about. She started coming around the same time Chrissy appeared. I too has only seen her random times and she left quickly before I had a chance to get any info from her.

KnobJob
09-30-15, 17:52
5:50 pm - 2 spinner black chicks just walked into the Hill and accompanied by thier pimp.

Emeralddragon6
09-30-15, 21:12
I think I know who you is talking about. She started coming around the same time Chrissy appeared. I too has only seen her random times and she left quickly before I had a chance to get any info from her.Exactly. I saw her once myself but was on a job errand and could not stop. Other reports have been either I couldn't go or I go and she had gone.

DMizzle26
09-30-15, 23:12
5:50 pm - 2 spinner black chicks just walked into the Hill and accompanied by thier pimp.How long did they stay? Was they actively walking around?, And was the pimp Like Jenn's BF used to be everywhere they went he went LOL.

DMizzle26
10-01-15, 10:33
Just a heads up for you guys that also dip into BP. Angel has some recent ads up going by the name "Melodi" if you want to give her a try outside The Hill. Says no Black guys funny how these Girls have different preferences in different situations.

Because I've seen Angel multiple times at The Hill and she def didn't have a prob going into a booth with me LOL.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/50melodi-new-in-town/23520791

KnobJob
10-01-15, 12:38
How long did they stay? Was they actively walking around?, And was the pimp Like Jenn's BF used to be everywhere they went he went LOL.Actually I didn't go inside after they arrived as my interest at the time was hoping to see Angel or Chrissy but another parking lot patron informed me they weren't inside at the time. They were petite spinners, but I passed on checking them out further due to their pimps presence. Figured I would post for info purposes for anyone monitoring the board on Hill activity.

Sgiii
10-01-15, 13:25
Actually I didn't go inside after they arrived as my interest at the time was hoping to see Angel or Chrissy but another parking lot patron informed me they weren't inside at the time. They were petite spinners, but I passed on checking them out further due to their pimps presence. Figured I would post for info purposes for anyone monitoring the board on Hill activity.Chrissy seems smokin. Wish she did BBBJ though.

MrMos
10-01-15, 15:11
https://raleigh.craigslist.org/cas/5247720338.html

NiceOne14
10-01-15, 15:58
Chrissy seems smokin. Wish she did BBBJ though.Any reports from down there now?

TwoAdding1
10-02-15, 16:34
Can not find nice guy to share wife. Phon on glenwood.

NiceOne14
10-02-15, 18:37
Can not find nice guy to share wife. Phon on glenwood.Sent you a pm.

Raver2357
10-02-15, 18:51
Can not find nice guy to share wife. Phon on glenwood.Just say the word and I'm their.

MrMos
10-02-15, 19:52
Which one is better to hang out at on a Friday night?

Khris
10-03-15, 13:53
Does anyone know of any planned hill workers tonight?

DMizzle26
10-03-15, 16:29
Does anyone know of any planned hill workers tonight?Ummm I stopped by The Hill around 1 to do some window shopping. There was a petite Dark haired girl there by the name of Erin or it might be spelled with an A LOL. Of course she is part of Chrissy's crew says she is roommates with Angel they usually get rooms together. Also said she was trying to get in touch with Chrissy to come up there.

She left around 1:30 I didn't feel like taking the bait today, She did show me her boobs and ass tho said she was coming back later. She really seemed out of it and paranoid talking about she was still trying to figure things out round there and thought a guy she was talking to earlier was a cop because he wouldn't let her touch his penis even after she let him grab her boobs.

I left right behind her after chatting a few minutes with the guy that the Girl thought was a cop. I found it hilarious because after talking to the guy I found out he was the Guy from a few weeks ago that helped me get a better view of the couple that was there on that day. Anyways I didn't spend much time there today this rain has got me feeling lazy.

Khris
10-03-15, 17:46
Ummm I stopped by The Hill around 1 to do some window shopping. There was a petite Dark haired girl there by the name of Erin or it might be spelled with an A LOL. Of course she is part of Chrissy's crew says she is roommates with Angel they usually get rooms together. Also said she was trying to get in touch with Chrissy to come up there.

She left around 1:30 I didn't feel like taking the bait today, She did show me her boobs and ass tho said she was coming back later. She really seemed out of it and paranoid talking about she was still trying to figure things out round there and thought a guy she was talking to earlier was a cop because he wouldn't let her touch his penis even after she let him grab her boobs.

I left right behind her after chatting a few minutes with the guy that the Girl thought was a cop. I found it hilarious because after talking to the guy I found out he was the Guy from a few weeks ago that helped me get a better view of the couple that was there on that day. Anyways I didn't spend much time there today this rain has got me feeling lazy.Cool, glad the rain isn't keeping everyone away. I didn't want to waste time going tonight if it was going to be dead from the rain.

BrownRod
10-03-15, 19:17
Cool, glad the rain isn't keeping everyone away. I didn't want to waste time going tonight if it was going to be dead from the rain.It's 7 and there is nothing here but the Hispanic tranny and some gay guys save you are money.

Tommy Mason
10-04-15, 10:40
It's 7 and there is nothing here but the Hispanic tranny and some gay guys save you are money.Thanks for the heads up! I recently moved to Raleigh and visited some of the bookstores but never saw anything interesting. I found this forum and really appreciate the info. It sounds like the hill is where everything happens. I honestly don't have a lot of time to hang around and have tried targeting the hill at what I thought the best time might be. I stopped by during lunch three times this week and only saw a black tranny. I stopped by work Friday afternoon (between 430 and 5) and looked around for anything special. After doing a walk-through I spotted what looked like a good looking woman leaving the video area. Unfortunately, she never came back. The tranny from earlier in the week was there again, but it wasn't what I was looking for.

First. I appreciate the info you guys put on this site.

Second. What is the best time to meet up with one of these women.

Third. Is there a way to meet them somewhere else.

I'm getting tired of paying $13 just to find out I am wasting my time.

Thanks for the help!

MrMos
10-04-15, 17:23
https://raleigh.craigslist.org/cas/5252293322.html

MrMos
10-04-15, 20:09
No sign of anything but sausage.

UpDog
10-05-15, 01:29
I hook up with chicks on BP at their location. Mostly those that I have read some positive reviews on from fellow mongers here on the site. Some I have just made the leap based on what I have learned over the years. I haven't shared all my experiences, mostly cause some are similar if not just the same of what is already posted, and I guess alot has to do with I am usually only coming here when I am curious about other avenues to travel, so to speak. So given said that, my post today brings me to the question today about the Hill, Pegasus, and Phoenix. I have not visited the Hill or Phoenix. Several years back I went to a shack off of Westgate, and also a place just off Capital just after you go under a bridge and round a turn (not far after you go past the exit to go to Wade Ave I think), and then Pegasus in the last year during the day only to find lurkers wanting to follow me around and I guess watch me or more. Anyway, just curious about what this "Hill" has to offer and all the buzz about Chrissy and Angel? Also what is the scoop at Phoenix. Any info from my friends and fellow hobbyist would be greatly appreciated! You can PM if you like, or just simply reply to post.

Z Mann
10-05-15, 10:24
Kurt. I know this is coming in a little bit late. But I think if you follow this link you will find all the intel you are looking for. Also do a search on the BP side for "Sarah" I believe she has been discussed there and on The othER site as well http://www.providerphone.com/919-436-9400/?id=21705418 . The pics you posted and the facial profile look very much the same.

Z.

Picked this little thing up outside the book store Sunday. Went around the corner for some nice bareback head then covered doggie in my front seat. She had a nice soft ass and took a pounding. With the visual I didn't last long. Took her back to her car. Didn't get a name. Anybody know her?

Capt314
10-05-15, 11:48
BBC Gangbang Today! Trying this again. Blk couple going to Pegasus today at 1 pm. She wants to suck and fuck Hung BBC at Gloryhole first then play in open room. No bs looking for Today at 1. Email for pic and not a lot of questions. We are very real and she is ready.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cas/5252293322.html

Who knows, maybe all this rain has given her cabin fever and she needs to get out. Or maybe all this rain has kept people away and the folks are Pegasus are trying to drum up some business.

Tommy Mason
10-05-15, 13:06
BBC Gangbang Today! Trying this again. Blk couple going to Pegasus today at 1 pm. She wants to suck and fuck Hung BBC at Gloryhole first then play in open room. No bs looking for Today at 1. Email for pic and not a lot of questions. We are very real and she is ready.

Who knows, maybe all this rain has given her cabin fever and she needs to get out. Or maybe all this rain has kept people away and the folks are Pegasus are trying to drum up some business.Has anyone actually shown up?

Raleighncman
10-05-15, 13:12
Chrissy is at the hill at 1 pm.

Tommy Mason
10-05-15, 14:00
Yeah, I'm the guy that stopped by because of the craigslist add. I figured it wouldn't be real, but I figured what the heck. There may have been a lot of the BBC, but there were no women anywhere. It was probably an ad put out by the owner of Pegasus. Knowing my luck I missed out on some stuff at the hill. I've only been to the Pegasus a couple of times, but I've been disappointed every time. I think I'll stick to the hill and hope for the best.

Khris
10-05-15, 14:16

Who knows, maybe all this rain has given her cabin fever and she needs to get out. Or maybe all this rain has kept people away and the folks are Pegasus are trying to drum up some business.Did anyone see the couple? I didn't meet the BBC requirement so didn't stop by.

Khris
10-05-15, 15:26
Chrissy is at the hill now.

BrownRod
10-05-15, 17:06
The parking lot is almost full not to many people inside. I guess everyone is waiting on the ladies to get here because there are none inside. I know it's a hit or miss type deal but the hits are coming less and less.

Khris
10-05-15, 18:06
The parking lot is almost full not to many people inside. I guess everyone is waiting on the ladies to get here because there are none inside. I know it's a hit or miss type deal but the hits are coming less and less.No girls still? Not even the tranny? Sucks I was hoping to meet up with angel.

BrownRod
10-05-15, 19:09
No girls still? Not even the tranny? Sucks I was hoping to meet up with angel.I did see christie before I left, I don't know where she was hiding or how long she will be there. But that was it the big black tranny was there. A bit scary to see it him her in the dark, I don't know who is using her him service but to each his own.

Khris
10-05-15, 19:42
Christine ripped me off fo $40. Got a phone call and said she had to check in or something but never came back. If she is that pathetic and sad she has to steal that little money then she can keep it. Ill be flooding every major forum about how she is a thief. So don't be surprised if every post mentioning her is accompanied by my post calling her a thief.

DMizzle26
10-06-15, 00:01
Christine ripped me off fo $40. Got a phone call and said she had to check in or something but never came back. If she is that pathetic and sad she has to steal that little money then she can keep it. Ill be flooding every major forum about how she is a thief. So don't be surprised if every post mentioning her is accompanied by my post calling her a thief.Did you mean Chrissy? Or is there a girl actually named Christine. Either way it sucks, if its Chrissy I've seen her do that before take a guy into the booth then tell him she had a call she had to take. Don't think she was planning on coming back if it wasnt for the guy constantly going outside to remind her he had paid her LOL.

But honestly guys we got to remember at the end of the day we can't get too comfortable with these girls. More then likely girls like Chrissy our money is supporting whatever habit they have. I think most of us guys mistake (and ill include myself in this) Is we all got caught up on the fact that The Hill after months of being nothin but a sausage fest was starting to come back to life with girls.

And for Chrissy imma use a name I really hate, But the last few times I've seen Chrissy at The Hill she was starting to remind me of Jenn. What I mean by that is She is starting to realize that unless she brings her friends in there She is the Straight guys only option. So she has prob gotten cocky thinking that she can do what ever the hell she wants because we gone pay her. Now that's only one negative report on her if there is any more then we have to treat her the same we treated Jenn and make her invisible to us.

Khris
10-06-15, 07:45
Yea Chrissy. I didn't notice auto correct changed the name. I texted her and she claims to want to fix it so we'll see I didn't make any posts on any site besides this one but that will change if she doesn't make up for it.

They may get cocky because of lack of options but they need the money, we don't need them. Its a hobby for us because we have more money than we need and I don't think they realize how easy we can affect their cash flow. What is she going to do when she isn't allowed in the hill because of reports of stuff she may or not be doing in the back. We all know it doesn't take much to get banned. I would happily take a couple of hours for a power shell with with tin eye to auto search and flag posts with known numbers and pictures. Any hobbyist will search for reviews and we all know how to make them found easily.

Is the $100 she probably stole worth it then?

WildMan23
10-06-15, 12:50
Yea Chrissy. I didn't notice auto correct changed the name. I texted her and she claims to want to fix it so we'll see I didn't make any posts on any site besides this one but that will change if she doesn't make up for it.

They may get cocky because of lack of options but they need the money, we don't need them. Its a hobby for us because we have more money than we need and I don't think they realize how easy we can affect their cash flow. What is she going to do when she isn't allowed in the hill because of reports of stuff she may or not be doing in the back. We all know it doesn't take much to get banned. I would happily take a couple of hours for a power shell with with tin eye to auto search and flag posts with known numbers and pictures. Any hobbyist will search for reviews and we all know how to make them found easily.

Is the $100 she probably stole worth it then?I've been in the booth with her a a couple of times and never had a bad experiance but its def no good if she's startin shit like that. She should realize she's just a toy that we all like to play with and theres a big toybox out there with plenty of others.

DMizzle26
10-07-15, 13:07
I've been in the booth with her a a couple of times and never had a bad experiance but its def no good if she's startin shit like that. She should realize she's just a toy that we all like to play with and theres a big toybox out there with plenty of others.I'm with you guys on this one. Thats why I say it reminds me so much of Jenn becuz towards the end of her time there Jenn was doing the exact same shit. Khris I hope you let us know if she does indeed fix this like she said she was. Because eventho $40 dollars aint alot of money none of us wants to feel like we got scammed, And we can easily take that $40 dollars and get better service from another girl that will work for that money because she appreciates it.

Tommy Mason
10-07-15, 15:19
I'm with you guys on this one. Thats why I say it reminds me so much of Jenn becuz towards the end of her time there Jenn was doing the exact same shit. Khris I hope you let us know if she does indeed fix this like she said she was. Because eventho $40 dollars aint alot of money none of us wants to feel like we got scammed, And we can easily take that $40 dollars and get better service from another girl that will work for that money because she appreciates it.When I was with her she got a call after the first minute or two and said she had to step out but would be right back. I wasn't happy, but I hadn't really heard anything negative on this site so I wasn't too concerned. After a couple of minutes my concern grew and I was having visions of the police busting the door down and carting me off. Luckily she came back after what seemed about 5 minutes and everything was good. She apologized and everything was great the rest of the way. I guess I was lucky.

Khris
10-07-15, 19:24
Got off a 13 hour shift and decided to meet het and she definitely made it up to me. She was very apologetic and sweet about it. I was super distracted and tired but she did amazing. Ahe genuinely seemed sorry about it and didn't seem like it was because of reviews.

Does anyone know what her boy looks like or what they drive?

DMizzle26
10-07-15, 22:25
Got off a 13 hour shift and decided to meet het and she definitely made it up to me. She was very apologetic and sweet about it. I was super distracted and tired but she did amazing. Ahe genuinely seemed sorry about it and didn't seem like it was because of reviews.

Does anyone know what her boy looks like or what they drive?Glad to hear she made up it. Negative reports isn't something I would want for her I don't think she is aware of this board tho. And as for her "boy" I've never seen him most of the time I've seen her come to The Hill and leave in a Cab. Theres been a few times that when she had other girls with her it was in a grey 4-door car.

BTownMan14
10-07-15, 22:40
I was just Texting with Chrissy she said she would probably be at the Hill around 1 tomorrow as for the Board she is aware of it she commented to me one time when someone had paid 60 and everyone was telling him he should have paid her 40.

RaleighConnect
10-09-15, 07:37
Stopped by hill at 1. No one there. Had to leave at 2 and of course 2 girls in parking lot, I couldn't stay. I had tobe someplace. But dark haired young gal. Thought she said name was Erin? An info on her?

DMizzle26
10-09-15, 12:13
Stopped by hill at 1. No one there. Had to leave at 2 and of course 2 girls in parking lot, I couldn't stay. I had tobe someplace. But dark haired young gal. Thought she said name was Erin? An info on her?Yea she is part of Chrissy's crew pretty new from what she told me last week.

DMizzle26
10-09-15, 12:15
Was just wondering for you older members that's been in The Bookstore scene longer does any of you know the whereabouts of Ashley the little Mixed chick that used to go The Hill last summer. Last I heard you could find her up at City Studios over on capital.

DMizzle26
10-10-15, 18:14
Stopped by The Hill today round 12 nobody was there stayed till 2 only because the movie playing in the front room had some hot chicks LOL. I left because it didn't look nor feel like there was gone be anything going on today there. Glad I saved my money anyways because I'm dipping into The BP scene tonight for the first time ever wish me luck.

DTHunter
10-11-15, 15:34
I made the loop on these three locations yesterday and again today between noon and 3:30/4:00 with no sightings. I must have bad timing. I agree with previous post thst the quality of the movies playing in the theatre has gotten better.

Nolegs1
10-13-15, 10:26
I will be going by the hill today between 5:30 & 6:00 and hoping to see Crissy again.

Enduro185
10-13-15, 10:28
First chance to stop by in a while. Saw Lydia / Scarlet on her way out, but no one inside yet.

Enduro185
10-13-15, 11:42
First chance to stop by in a while. Saw Lydia / Scarlet on her way out, but no one inside yet.Blonde in her 20's just walked in. Followed by a procession of zombies.

12:30- Lydia is back, a tranny came and left. Haven't seen the blonde in a while. Might be in the mysterious locked booth that someone's been in for 30 minutes.

Tommy Mason
10-13-15, 12:14
Blonde in her 20's just walked in. Followed by a procession of zombies.Just guys here now unfortunately.

NiceOne14
10-13-15, 12:41
Blonde in her 20's just walked in. Followed by a procession of zombies.

12:30- Lydia is back, a tranny came and left. Haven't seen the blonde in a while. Might be in the mysterious locked booth that someone's been in for 30 minutes.Is she non pro?

Enduro185
10-13-15, 12:58
Is she non pro?Definitely pro. Possibly Chrissy? First time meeting her.

Final report Lydia and Chrissy (are still here.

Be safe.

Tommy Mason
10-13-15, 13:00
Is she non pro?Scarlet was there. I've heard of her on this site but that was the first time I've seen her.

DMizzle26
10-13-15, 13:00
Decided to stop by The Hill for the first time during the week in a long time. Chrissy is here and low and behold for you vets Lydia is up here right now.

WildMan23
10-13-15, 14:43
Decided to stop by The Hill for the first time during the week in a long time. Chrissy is here and low and behold for you vets Lydia is up here right now.I've not been around the hill but a few months now. What dose lydia look like and is she any good?

DMizzle26
10-13-15, 18:55
I've not been around the hill but a few months now. What dose lydia look like and is she any good?The best I could do in describing her is if you see her you will know because she will be the tall older chick walking around there. I've never been with her personally but every now and then when she regularly came around she would do her business out in the open or somewhere where you can watch. From what I've witnessed she seemed like alot of fun more into then alot of the girls that there.

Nolegs1
10-13-15, 21:49
The best I could do in describing her is if you see her you will know because she will be the tall older chick walking around there. I've never been with her personally but every now and then when she regularly came around she would do her business out in the open or somewhere where you can watch. From what I've witnessed she seemed like alot of fun more into then alot of the girls that there.She has really put on some weight. I haven't seen her in about 8 months and I bet she has gained 40 pounds. She is really fun and will do just about anything. After seeing how she has let herself go I just got a CBJ today. She is talented!

DMizzle26
10-14-15, 09:14
She has really put on some weight. I haven't seen her in about 8 months and I bet she has gained 40 pounds. She is really fun and will do just about anything. After seeing how she has let herself go I just got a CBJ today. She is talented!I always enjoyed talking to her and everybody has told me she gives a mean BJ but yea she has put on alot of weight.

Dog2000
10-15-15, 20:13
Just passed by. Lots of cars. Any ladies in there?

News Man
10-16-15, 15:26
Was seen today.

Mr Blue 314
10-18-15, 17:44
Gentlemen, I will be in your part of town for the next 3 or 4 months (Monday through Friday). This hill sounds like no place we have in Ohio.

Can someone post or pm me with some details. Pricing, address and times to go through the week. Actually I realize this is the bookstore portion of the board, but any digits, BP info, SW action would be great too.

I have columbus ohio info, utr, SW, BP info to share if ya all get out to Columbus, Ohio to share.

Thanks gentlemen. Will be in town next Monday.

WildMan23
10-19-15, 11:13
Going to try to hit the hill sometime this week and hopefully find lydia there as I would love to experiance one of those great bjs I've heard about. Also I was curious as to weather or not theres been any couples there lately? Haven't seen any sense about 2 months ago when a guy watched me f# at k his girl doggy in a booth and then pull the cover off and blow in her mouth and down her throat. Would love to see them or any like them again. Thanks.

MrMos
10-20-15, 19:02
At the Hill. Anything going on in there?

JohnBWise
10-22-15, 15:58
Saw them panhandling on Poole Rd & 440. The blonde one looks like it may be the young girl from the Hill you all have been talking about.

KnobJob
10-23-15, 07:58
Paid a visit to the Hill yesterday and came across Lydia (tall brunette). Yeah as previously reported she has packed on a few pounds. Heck, I didn't even recognize her at first. She used to be a really good fuck, very in to it. She would ride and fuck the shit out of me. Now her added weight hinders her performance. After about 5 minutes she was exhausted and ready to be done. Not sure I'll hit her up again. Just wish I could catch Angel (Chrissy's friend) one more time. Had a great time with her a few weeks back.

Khris
10-23-15, 15:01
Pegasus is packed. Anything going on?

WildMan23
10-26-15, 10:29
The forum seems dead for the past week? What happened?

DMizzle26
10-26-15, 12:38
The forum seems dead for the past week? What happened?Me personally I haven't been to The Hill in about 2 weeks been practicing my skills on BP and from what I hear Lydia has been the most frequent girl there lately.

For me that's just bringing back flashbacks from earlier in the Year when she was the only one there.
And her body type and face is def not my cup of tea. To each his own tho.

Ashkbp
10-26-15, 13:10
Me personally I haven't been to The Hill in about 2 weeks been practicing my skills on BP and from what I hear Lydia has been the most frequent girl there lately.

For me that's just bringing back flashbacks from earlier in the Year when she was the only one there.
And her body type and face is def not my cup of tea. To each his own tho.I stopped by there a short while ago,a lady named scarlet was there, and a Mexican tranny I believe.

Scarlet to me is nice fun for a book store.

MrMos
10-26-15, 13:46
[Deleted by Admin]

This one isn't showing up at all.

A2

MwmForHotFun
10-26-15, 14:05
Nothing but a few guys. Not one lady to be seen or had.

MrBbc
10-26-15, 22:54
Hey just wanted to say Angel and Chrissy are smoking but neither can handle BBC. I Choke them by putting it real far and almost stop their breathing then I put it way up deep in their pussy until I touch stomach. Funny things is. I do this pounding and they crawl back. I love my sluts!

DMizzle26
10-26-15, 23:13
I stopped by there a short while ago,a lady named scarlet was there, and a Mexican tranny I believe.

Scarlet to me is nice fun for a book store.Scarlet is Lydia depending on what time of the day it is LOL.

RaleighConnect
10-28-15, 11:58
Ashley at the hill now. Almost noon time.

NiceOne14
10-28-15, 12:28
Ashley at the hill now. Almost noon time.That the one and only Ashley? Any idea how long she is there for?

RaleighConnect
10-28-15, 13:19
That the one and only Ashley? Any idea how long she is there for?No clue how she will be there she was a very petite girl with long blonde hair.

NiceOne14
10-28-15, 14:26
No clue how she will be there she was a very petite girl with long blonde hair.Trying to get by this afternoon. I'm sure she is gone. Anyone have the latest info from there?

Emeralddragon6
10-28-15, 14:39
Any pictures or digits? Stuck at work till 5 but interested in sampling.

Toosay
10-28-15, 15:19
Any pictures or digits? Stuck at work till 5 but interested in sampling.Nothing here now but the usual zombies.

NiceOne14
10-28-15, 16:03
Nothing here now but the usual zombies.Still all zombies?? It's Halloween everyday there.

BigDaddyN
10-28-15, 17:54
No clue how she will be there she was a very petite girl with long blonde hair.Can anybody tell me where the Hill is located at?

Khris
10-28-15, 21:07
Anyone see anything going on from the CL ad?

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cas/5289111205.html

Figured it was another fake but thought I'd check.

Brucea06
10-29-15, 11:14
Can anybody tell me where the Hill is located at?2236 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604.

Toosay
10-29-15, 13:53
Any activity at the Hill today?

Ral613
11-03-15, 14:38
Can anybody tell me where the Hill is located at?It's on Capital between Deviance and Desperation.

MHL63
11-03-15, 20:48
Hill, 6:30 PM Tues.

There were 4 girls there. 3 AA ladies and a new blonde by the name of Connie.

Went to a booth with Connie, she is a tight spinner type. Usual Hill fee. FS. She said she started going there a couple days ago, was surprised how few people were there on a Tues night. She seemed low mileage.

Moiz33
11-03-15, 21:47
8:30 p, must have missed all the action because no ladies are here.

There was a blone outside when I came but she jumped in a van.

Hill, 6:30 PM Tues.

There were 4 girls there. 3 AA ladies and a new blonde by the name of Connie.

Went to a booth with Connie, she is a tight spinner type. Usual Hill fee. FS. She said she started going there a couple days ago, was surprised how few people were there on a Tues night. She seemed low mileage.

Raleighncman
11-04-15, 18:06
Chrissy texted me she was going to the hill.

KnobJob
11-06-15, 16:58
Chrissy is here at the Hill.

DMizzle26
11-07-15, 14:33
At The Hill right now, Was passing by saw a few cars. Lydia is here of that's any of you guys preference😕. Makayla is also here she seemed excited to see me when I came thru the Door gave me a hug.

Did a quick lap to see if anybody was camped out in back. Met Makayla on the way to the Front, Went to a booth whenever she is there I do see her because she has always been So sweet, She does have a little bump now so she is pregnant.

Not my thing if it aint my girl so I think I'm done there LOL.

DMizzle26
11-07-15, 15:00
At The Hill right now, Was passing by saw a few cars. Lydia is here of that's any of you guys preference. Makayla is also here she seemed excited to see me when I came thru the Door gave me a hug.

Did a quick lap to see if anybody was camped out in back. Met Makayla on the way to the Front, Went to a booth whenever she is there I do see her because she has always been So sweet, She does have a little bump now so she is pregnant.

Not my thing if it aint my girl so I think I'm done there LOL.There is a nice little brunette that just got here named Stacy, Says she been here about a week now any info on her?

DMizzle26
11-10-15, 20:46
So earlier today I got a mad text from Makayla flipping out that I reported on Here that I thought she might be pregnant. She let me know that she wasnt and that she just gained a little weight. I explained to her That it was my personal Observation and if I was wrong that I fully apologize it never was any intention of mines to bash her, Because if you have read my posts whenever I talked about her I always had good things to say.

Now here's why I'm writing this report, I said to her that she must had read the board but she told me no Some one came up to her at The Hill and showed her what I had wrote. I don't know any of you guys, I don't care to know any of you guys. I give reports because I thought this is what this forum is for, If I get a PM I have no prob communicating there either.

I was under the assumption that what's written here stays between us guys, If a girl happens to find this Forum then oh well good for her. But when a girl does not know anything about this at all. Whats the point in going out your way to show a girl something that's been written about her, Especially if nothin about that report was meant in a bad way I was just stating something I thought.

So since I'm in the business of assuming shit, I'm going to assume theres a guy in this Forum taking all of our reports and showing them to the Girls he run across. I honestly don't care a flying fuck its not gone stop me from contributing to this forum, And I'm not gone try to seek out whoever this guy is. I just feel me personally I would never take info I get from this board and share it with a girl. What you thought you would get a free BJ out of it? LOL

Now go show that!!

Toy Soldier
11-10-15, 21:09
DMizzle,

I'm glad you will continue to contribute to the forum and I agree that only a peckerhead would share such info with a girl like that. But, I've found that a whole lot of girls know about this forum and are even members here. That alone has made me somewhat reluctant to share certain details about some of the girls, particularly if I think I might want to possibly see them again.

So earlier today I got a mad text from Makayla flipping out that I reported on Here that I thought she might be pregnant. She let me know that she wasnt and that she just gained a little weight. I explained to her That it was my personal Observation and if I was wrong that I fully apologize it never was any intention of mines to bash her, Because if you have read my posts whenever I talked about her I always had good things to say.

Now here's why I'm writing this report, I said to her that she must had read the board but she told me no Some one came up to her at The Hill and showed her what I had wrote. I don't know any of you guys, I don't care to know any of you guys. I give reports because I thought this is what this forum is for, If I get a PM I have no prob communicating there either.

I was under the assumption that what's written here stays between us guys, If a girl happens to find this Forum then oh well good for her. But when a girl does not know anything about this at all. Whats the point in going out your way to show a girl something that's been written about her, Especially if nothin about that report was meant in a bad way I was just stating something I thought.

So since I'm in the business of assuming shit, I'm going to assume theres a guy in this Forum taking all of our reports and showing them to the Girls he run across. I honestly don't care a flying fuck its not gone stop me from contributing to this forum, And I'm not gone try to seek out whoever this guy is. I just feel me personally I would never take info I get from this board and share it with a girl. What you thought you would get a free BJ out of it? LOL

Now go show that!!

Lookin Good
11-11-15, 11:06
Two suggestions:

1. Don't ever give out your board handle to any of the ladies.

2. Wait a bit before you post your review. That will make it harder to put a review with a face.

I used to never post bad reviews because I gave out my board name to the ladies. I learned my lesson on that and keep my board handle to myself. Now I feel like I can post honestly without fear of getting nasty messages.

WildMan23
11-11-15, 11:12

Now go show that!!I'm with you there. Why the hell would anyone do that? The girls are there to make a dollar and maybe have some fun doing it. People should keep there mouths shut and enjoy what these girls are offering. I personly love the svc I have gotten in the past and plan to recieve more.

Member #5959
11-11-15, 16:18
https://raleigh.craigslist.org/cas/5310814138.html

Anyone close by that can confirm or report?

Buki1
11-11-15, 18:02
Two suggestions:

2. Wait a bit before you post your review. That will make it harder to put a review with a face.

I used to never post bad reviews because I gave out my board name to the ladies. I learned my lesson on that and keep my board handle to myself. Now I feel like I can post honestly without fear of getting nasty messages.Good advice. That's exactly how to avoid this type of uncomfortable situation. No one I've ever seen (street, bookstore, BP, etc.) is able to connect me to a report on this site because I do exactly ad LG advises.

DMizzle26
11-11-15, 19:30
Two suggestions:

I used to never post bad reviews because I gave out my board name to the ladies. I learned my lesson on that and keep my board handle to myself. Now I feel like I can post honestly without fear of getting nasty messages.I think in the past I just wanted to get info out to you guys as fast as I can so we all can have a good experience at that place because so many times we have all struck out.

I also know that some of you have thanked me for my detailed reports, But being so detailed was prob one of the reason why she knew it was me. That and I prob was the only one she seen that day.

But to end that advice is def good advice that I will start using for now on.

I'm still Holding up 2 big ass Middle Fingers to whoever it was that showed my report LOL.

MHL63
11-12-15, 03:15
I think in the past I just wanted to get info out to you guys as fast as I can so we all can have a good experience at that place because so many times we have all struck out.

I also know that some of you have thanked me for my detailed reports, But being so detailed was prob one of the reason why she knew it was me. That and I prob was the only one she seen that day.

But to end that advice is def good advice that I will start using for now on.

I'm still Holding up 2 big ass Middle Fingers to whoever it was that showed my report LOL.Be careful. Now we know you have 2 big ass middle fingers. You are still sharing too much information. .

RaleighConnect
11-13-15, 12:14
At hill now 11:15 am.